[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why aren't you a Hindu yet /x/? It's the one true religion

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 10

File: n080.jpg (517KB, 1620x1080px) Image search: [Google]
n080.jpg
517KB, 1620x1080px
Why aren't you a Hindu yet /x/?

It's the one true religion
>>
>>18577835
I don't know much about it
Id consider it if I was given some info or some books to read.
>>
>>18577835

HINDUISM IS A DEMONIC RELIGION.

THERE IS NO "ONE TRUE RELIGION"; A RELIGION IS THE FORMALIZATION OF SPIRITUALITY IN THE FORM OF AN INSTITUTION; INSTITUTIONS ARE MUNDANE ORGANIZATIONS, AND AS SUCH, ARE MERE RELATIVE AND TEMPORAL REFLECTIONS OF THE ABSOLUTE AND ETERNAL; THE ONLY ONE AND TRUE IS GOD ITSELF.

THERE IS ONLY ONE ABSOLUTE TRUTH, BUT THERE CAN BE MANY DOCTRINES THAT ENCAPSULATE THAT TRUTH.

ALSO, RELIGION IS IN ITSELF SOMETHING "EVIL" —QUOD VIDE APHORISM NUMBER SEVEN:

http://mundusmillennialis.com/

>7.

>IF AUTHENTIC SPIRITUALITY IS PRESENT, RELIGION IS SUPERFLUOUS; IN ANY SOCIETY, RELIGIONS BEGIN TO FORM AS SPIRITUALITY DECLINES, AND VICE VERSA.

>RELIGION ENTAILS THE NEGATING FIXATION OF SPIRITUALITY.
>>
>>18578084
Agreed, but how is Hinduism demonic?
>>
>>18578084
Islam is the only demonic faith.
>>
>>18578090

THE MERE FACT THAT HINDUISTS WORSHIP MULTIPLE NONHUMAN BEINGS IS A BLATANT INDICATOR THAT HINDUISM IS A DEMONIC RELIGION —THOSE BEINGS ARE DEMONS/DJINN/DEVAS.

A TRUE SPIRITUAL DOCTRINE WORSHIPS ONLY GOD.
>>
>>18578102
The more you use caps lock the more I want to believe you.
>>
>>18577835

Because Christ taught monotheism, and the historical evidence for his divinity is undeniable
>>
>>18578102
All of the deities are just the manifestation of Brahma and so our we.

Imagine if you could, for a moment, that you could live 72 years every time you went to bed at night. You would dream an unimaginable series of pleasures/satiating dreams. Eventually you would be desensitized and the pleasure you found in immediate satisfaction would diminish. So you would create routines and situations in which you were more and more challenged and put out by a series of adventures. And after you grew tired of adventure after adventure you would decide to take the ultimate adventure. You would let control of everything and you would find yourself in the position you are in now.
>>
File: walter.jpg (9KB, 220x250px)
walter.jpg
9KB, 220x250px
>>18578486
this guy gets it
>>
Don't Hindus actually praise the Anunnaki?
>>
>>18578122
sarcasm done right.
>>
>>18577835
I'm considering it, what a mindblowing religion, these guys defined things only discovered in modernity by science like celestial bodies, the spherical nature of planets, even time dilation and god knows what else.

I believe they hold the closest familiarity to God of all the other earthly religions.

>>18578084
Agreed, but Religion is only a step and a necessary one for our limited human understanding to step closer to god, it's like analogy to explain something to a child.

>>18578102
Now you're just being retarded. You can't even begin to define god.
>>
>>18578048
Bhagavad Gita as it is.
>>
>>18578486
Is this the nature of the day/night cycle of creation?

Is it not so much degeneration as it is us putting ourselves through tougher challenges?
>>
File: Gopis.jpg (337KB, 1200x874px) Image search: [Google]
Gopis.jpg
337KB, 1200x874px
Gaudiya vaishnava reporting in.

>>18578635
>You can't even begin to define god

Our scriptures make very clear who God is and the means to attain him.
>>
>>18577835
>Why aren't you a Hindu yet /x/?

Because it's an ethno-religion. You can't convert to it.

And stop fetishizing eastern cultures, you fucking nerd. Your stupid ass is white and it always will be.
>>
>>18578486
>All of the deities are just the manifestation of Brahma and so our we.

This is true only according to the advaita vedanta conception. The nature of the relationship between Jiva and Bhagavan as explained in personalist siddhanta is explained through the acintya bhedabeda tattva, or inconceivable oneness and difference. However, we are the eternal servants whereas God is the supreme enjoyer.
>>
>>18577835
Because I was not born in India. But I follow the Gaudiya Vaishnava path.

>It's the one true religion
>Bg 18.66 - Abandon all varieties of religion and just surrender unto Me. I shall deliver you from all sinful reactions. Do not fear.

>>18578639
>>18578644
>>18578654
Bolo hare hare!!
>>
>>18578654
But isn't Brahma a manifestation of tat?
>>
>>18578705
Bramhan is the impersonal aspect of God and a component of Krsna (likened to the rays emanating from his divine body). Beyond that however is paramatma realization (knowledge of the supersoul) and even further is knowledge of Bhagavan or the personal name, form qualities and activities of Krsna.
>>
>>18578102
Actual discussion stopped after that post. Thread should've ended there.
>>
>>18577835
I will give it credit for lasting this long as a pagan polytheistic religion in this world of Abrahamics. It's almost as if Abraham was actually a Brahmin reformer and his monotheistic order has an agreement with Hindus to not destroy their land and religion of origin. But that's just crazy talk.
>>
>>18578705
To expand on what anon said here >>18578717, Brahma is not the same as Brahman. Brahma is a jiva - a soul like you and I - empowered to be a secondary creator of this specific universe. Similar to the gnostic idea of the Demiurge, but in service to God rather than enimical toward God. There are many Brahmas as there are many universes.
>>
>>18578084
What is that website?? What am I reading?
>>
>>18578732
>Abrahamic lies
>ever
gtfo jew, we know your Christ was a lie and not the real Xristos.
>>
>>18578773
how likely is it that i'll come back as a human in my next life?
>>
>>18578825
Depends on your consciousness at the time of death.
>>
>>18578102
The avatars are stories, representations, metaphors.
>>
>>18578827
But I'll be human again eventually, right?
>>
>>18578843
The idea is to utilize this form of life so that you will never take birth again.
>>
>>18578847
Why do people want to cease to exist so badly? Or do we exist in some other form after enlightenment?
>>
>>18578851
>Or do we exist in some other form after enlightenment?

The idea is to enter God's eternal realm with our own innate spiritual form (that which is currently covered by our misidentification with the material body).
>>
>>18578732
>I will give it credit for lasting this long as a pagan polytheistic religion in this world of Abrahamics
let's play Spot The American!
>>
>>18578856
Is this enlightenment something that everyone will achieve eventually after trying hard enough, or are some of us not capable due to several lives that rack up nothing but bad karma and/or suicide?

Just kinda wondering how someone who is responsible for the deaths of hundreds of thousands of people is going to "fix" his karma.
>>
>>18578865
Bhakti Yoga is so potent in that it can cleanse an infinite amount of bad karma, especially through the chanting of the Hare krsna mahamantra.
>>
>>18578825
As you seem to be properly utilizing your human life (Athato brahma jijnasa: "Now is the time to inquire about the Absolute Truth." - vedanta sutra), I would think it is likely.

>>18578843
Vaishnava understanding is that human life is the nexus point to get out of samsara. Those in animal or lower bodies will slowly rise to a human form; higher forms like the devas will slowly sink back to a human form. It is here that the soul is in the "sweet spot" for transcendence.

>>18578851
Our philosophy is not to cease existing, but to realize our eternal nature and return to our eternal activities rather than drift through innumerable temporary lives filled with temporary enjoyments and miseries.

>>18578865
It is technically possible to forever remain in samsara, however the omnipotence of Krishna is such that any contact (like reading His name in this post) is enough to begin an inevitable journey back to Godhead.
>>
>>18578864
Found him! >>18578864
>>
File: Shiva.jpg (168KB, 627x836px)
Shiva.jpg
168KB, 627x836px
>>18577835
I am.

No shit.
>>
If you're gonna go Polytheist; Paganism seems the better option.
>>
>>18578654

stop the dismpowering propaganda please. we are god and we are enjoying the show.
>>
>>18577835
I've seen these faces during acid and mushroom trips, I had no personal connection to the religion beforehand, and it wasn't something I had heard was common.

Now the question is if those faces are just images imprinted in everyones brain, or that they are actual deities.
I don't know, during my last trip I was in a forest, and looking up trough the branches was like a cathedrals window with those faces.

Has anyone here had a simular experience?
>>
File: The Real Thing.jpg (39KB, 572x374px)
The Real Thing.jpg
39KB, 572x374px
>>18577835
I understand you have to be born as one and they do not accept converts (apart from ISKON who are a cult that claims to worship Krishna but worship some old pedophile called Phrabuphada instead).
I read Bhagavad Gita every night, I have a few different translations, great stuff. I may make the occasional "poo-in-loo" joke but I consider Hindis to be OK.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5xwXDQWBK1g
>>
>>18580364
Non indians can take initiation in any Gaudiya Vaishnava organization (though we still hold prabhupada in high regard)
>>
>>18579202
>if you're going to have a mental illness, full retardation is the best
>>
>>18580366
Well, fuck tHAT for a game of soldiers, the guy is a snake
>>
>>18578486
YEA MAN I LIKE THAT SONG TOO
THAT SONG YOU POSTED
FROM THE SPEECH THAT ANOTHER GUY GAVE
THAT YOU TRIED TO PASS AS YOUR OWN WORDS
THATS A GOOD SONG MAN
>>
File: trisul mandala.jpg (66KB, 646x646px) Image search: [Google]
trisul mandala.jpg
66KB, 646x646px
>>18579196
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vr0g2EgWdXI
>>
I remember listening to Hindu chants and meditating. Then for a minute I went into a weird psychedelic trip it felt like a nightmare. My body was weak I felt sick and could not eat right for three days. I though maybe was getting psychosis. I then prayed to Jesus Christ to help and heal me from what I was experiencing. To this day I cant explain what happened to me but these 'hindu gods" are not what you think they are. The only one true creator is Yahweh
>>
>>18580539
>the only true god is a pagan deity from Israel
>>
File: hoy.png (137KB, 689x491px)
hoy.png
137KB, 689x491px
>>18580379
Good taste, anon.
>>
File: allah.jpg (137KB, 591x411px) Image search: [Google]
allah.jpg
137KB, 591x411px
>>18577835
>Hinduism
>true religion
fucking kuffar follow the real true religion
>>
>Hinduism
>Better than anything, ever.

I'd get down with the Sikhness before becoming Hindu.
>>
>>18578129
>Believing nasa
>>
How does chanting Hare Krishna over and over work? What exactly is this supposed to do, or rather, what is it supposed to feel like when you realize it's working?

Also, say I can't talk. Can I just say it with my inner voice instead?
>>
>>18581172
When one first begins chanting he will notice peace of mind, reduced anxiety and depression, as well as curtailment or elimination altogether of material desires. When one continues to chant a variety of ecstatic symptoms begin to manifest such as chills, crying and faltering of the voice. Even further one will attain bhava (the first ray of love for God) and ultimately prema (the highest degree of devotion).

In the situation you described it would be acceptable to chant internally, but for those with working sensory organs chanting aloud is encouraged.
>>
>>18581228
>>18581228
Important to mention that the prime reason for chanting the mahamantra is to attain pure love for the divine couple Radha Krsna. As one chants he also accumulates sukrti (pious merit) and will encounter a pure devotee of the Lord in the form of external guru.
>>
>>18581172
There's not point in chanting Hare Krishna when you can chant HU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qxJXBrdLbeg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e_afRdPjU-I
>>
>>>/his/2297281
>>
>>18578486
Are you paraphrasing Alan Watts?
>>
>>18581497
Yes, and he's paraphrasing other yogis as well.
Thread posts: 61
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.