[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/div/ - Divination General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 336
Thread images: 53

File: feed_001_01_X1_0004[1].jpg (218KB, 495x902px) Image search: [Google]
feed_001_01_X1_0004[1].jpg
218KB, 495x902px
Welcome to Divination General!
Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

Every method is welcome: Tarot, Runes, Cartomancy, Scrying, Pendulum, Cleromancy, I-Ching, Tasseomancy, Necromancy, etc.

>If you're NEW, please READ the STICKY:
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074

>Guides made by some of our readers:
Rustig wrote this to help beginners on how to choose a deck and start with the tarot:
http://i.imgur.com/2rodLWB.png

Thoth, made his own tarot and rune guide:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

>Some useful tips before posting:
-New readers should post that they're offering readings and what information they require from a querent.
-Look for their posts in the thread to determine what's needed and before posting, check if they finished reading already.
-Some readers will refuse to do certain readings - respect that choice. Also, bullshit queries will get bullshit answers.
-An "air query" can be made to no one in particular, but no one in particular may answer!
-Avoid making the same question over and over and/or to different readers, as this may lead to more confusion than clarification
-Please refer to the Dream General threads for dream interpretation

>Readers and Querents:
Please, respect each other, let's keep things decent here.
Provide feedback when applicable. We're a growing community, and many readers are starting. Let's help each other to improve.

>IRC channel:
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.sorcery.net/#/div/ination

>Discord Servers:
/Div/cord: https://discord.gg/FUSHvyh
Divinity: https://discord.gg/CKGqezW

>Previous Thread: >>18530638
>>
yo, i wanna trade.
>>
File: lines.jpg (97KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
lines.jpg
97KB, 960x1280px
Can someone with good thoughts read my lines please?
>>
File: 18.jpg (32KB, 283x411px) Image search: [Google]
18.jpg
32KB, 283x411px
I'll be performing three tarot readings.
No generic "will I find work/love/money" queries will be accepted, nor will badly written/unclear queries be accepted.
Detail and proper sentence structure makes it easier for me to understand what you need.
Bad query "What are results of project?".
Good query: "What will be the results of the project I'm currently focused on?".
Note: I am slow, and cherry pick. If I feel someone else has a better query than you, regardless of post order, they will take priority.

Requisites:

>Age

>Gender

>Favorite Thing (exempli gratia, the smell of cooking bacon, soaking my feet in a stream, the cool side of a pillow)

>Query
>>
>>18533748
Male
The smell of some fresh pages
Can you tell me how my working and living situations are going to pan out in the near future? I really want to move out of my parents house again soon, but I'm worried I will not be able to. I have an idea planned starting in the Spring, but I'm uncertain and have not received an absolute yes.
>>
>>18533748
male
latex
I've been increasingly more angry, violent and unable to control it. I don't know where it comes from and what can I do about it. I either want to know what it is so I can look into it or something that I can't understand by normal means hence getting a reading about it.
>>
>>18533748
female
figuring out a problem

I'm looking to switch careers and it has been tough so far and discouraging. Will I get a job soon and what can I do to boost my chances?
>>
>>18533748
M
when I forget I'm playing the piano because ive focused entirely on the music

I am stuck. I have one project I am working on where I have less of a vision and more talent, and one project I am working on where I need to improve my skills but I am very motivated. I want to know if the project I am motivated for is worth spending the next 5 years on or if I should stick with the project I know I can complete.
>>
>>18533748
Female
The smell of rain/ working out to the point of exhaustion
Just lookingnforna general reading, nothing more. Im at a standstill and Im not suree what to do with myself.

but a

As of late ive been overly excited and energetic even after i worked myself to the point of exhaustion
>>
>>18533761

About Query: Truce - 4 of Swords
Don't Do: Princess of Cups
Do: Cruelty - 9 of Swords
Likely Outcome: Satiety - 10 of Cups

Stop playing nice and start playing dirtier than a construction site port-a-potty, it will do you some good. Get what you want by hook or by crook, a little ruthlessness will help your situation overall. When you do something well, draw attention to your efforts subtly and make yourself look good. If somebody is making you look bad, wait a little and make them look worse. Things look good for you, I strongly suspect you'll get the results you're wanting so far as a jahb and living condition goes. It's gonna take more than a little blood, sweat, and tears to get the ball rolling at first, which is why I suggest you stack the deck in your favor every opportunity you get.
>>
>>18533798
Damn that's an interesting interpretation, but I like it for sure and I think it makes perfect sense. Thanks Moonie.
>>
>>18533748

Male

Smell of a freezer

Will I ever get in shape and join the Army? Will I get the motivation to work out and to do what I want in life?
>>
>>18533690
yo guys, still looking to trade if anyone wants to ;-;
>>
>>18533748

Male
Taking a hot bath after a strained day.

Ive been stuck with a person I truly care about but shes been throwing mixed signals and statements like *I cant do this just yet*, is this a cover for disdain or should I wait?
>>
>>18533833
What up?
>>
>>18533748
Hi and thank you for guiding others.
>23
>Male
>My favorite thing in this life is a certain feeling that I occasionally have; when my mind is silent and I just look around me. It's hard to explain, but in those moments I feel like everything is as it should be to the point that even breathing becomes ecstasy.
>My current problem is that I don't really know where I am heading with my life.I'm in dire need of some clarity. So my question is: am I really directing my energy towards realizing my potential or am I just reacting to the unpleasantries in my life ?

Thank you !
>>
>>18533847
hey! i'd really appreciate a good ol' love read. i have a crush, but i don't know if i have a chance with him. will i get any kind of lover anytime soon? ;_; i'm a lonely man.

how bout you?
>>
>>18533769

About Query: The Fool

Pursue Project That Motivates:
>Love - 2 of Cups
>Prince of Wands
>Queen of Disks

This looks like the most fulfilling choice. If you go ahead and do what you're wanting to, you'll be happier than a pig in mud. You'll want to watch out you don't get distracted by random bullshit along the way. Work hard and be diligent, success is out there if you put in the effort. A word of warning, know your own worth and don't seek it from outside sources or it could end up toppling the happiness you've built up. Moderation and introspection will be strong allies.

Choose Not to Pursue Project That Motivates:
>Worry - Five of Disks
>Strife - Five of Wands
>Ace of Wands

I'd suggest you choose the project that you really want to work on, or you're just in for a miserable ride along the way. You'll set and say "Would it have been better" and in general, hate every second of what you're doing. Though inspiration will strike you after all the bullshittery. Can't say what it is, since it's just a seed being sown, but something will pop up that becomes your new number one priority.
>>
>>18533864
Give me just a few minutes!
Mine is: will he let me travel to see him?
>>
File: 1408595286387.jpg (224KB, 1000x722px) Image search: [Google]
1408595286387.jpg
224KB, 1000x722px
Will do maybe two or three reads tonight. Just need a nickname/alias and a question. Method is scry.
>>
File: IMG_1184.jpg (91KB, 667x645px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1184.jpg
91KB, 667x645px
Sweet dreams and nightmares /div/! May you visited by a spirit of the night.
>>
>>18533875
Mari
How is he feeling about our relationship? Is he going to want more soon?
>>
>>18533875
Jack
Will this year be a happy one for me?
>>
>>18533875

are his feelings for me genuine?
>>
>>18533875
Quero

what was my past life like
>>
>>18533876
>May you visited by a spirit of the night.
Only if it's a cute spirit or no deal.
>>
>>18533875
>>18533883

oops you can call me sophie btw
>>
>>18533875
Hi. My name is Alin. Does my weed smoking habits affect my life in a negative way ?
>>
>>18533875
inxi
What's my future husbands face look like?
>>
>>18533871
thank you very much!
>>
File: 1461737425340.jpg (148KB, 514x799px) Image search: [Google]
1461737425340.jpg
148KB, 514x799px
>>18533879
Someone placing a valuable in their jacket pocket, an inside pocket close to the heart. The cherish it and want to keep it warm. It's hidden of course but still cared for by the holder of such a valuable.

Seems likely if you ask me, there is certainly potential here, even if it's hard to see at times.
>>
>>18533864
>King of Wands, King of Cups, Magician, Nine of Wands, Six of Swords.
You've got a lot of competition, bud. Do you have a chance? If you can be charming enough. Basically a lot seems to ride on who can offer her what. If you can be the best, you'll get her. Don't hate her for it though. She's just trying to figure out her life, too. It's healthier for you to move on, but she's worth a shot.
>>
>>18533899
Thank you. That's very relevant for us.
>>
>>18533874
>seven of wands, page of wands reversed, king of pentacles, five of swords, ten of swords reversed, three of cups reversed

huh, for right now, things aren't looking all that great. there's a part of him that wants this, but there's something about you traveling to see him that gets him worried, and it has him on his guard, dishing out denial after denial. as for right now, it's looking like you just clinging to thought of coming to see him is bothersome, unfortunately. ;_; that must really sting, anon, just writing this out is painful. you deserve better.

the king of pentacles tells me that there is a chance so long as you're not as pushy about it and prove to him that y'all are ready for this, but for now, he just seems kinda annoyed. i'm rooting for you.

>>18533902
thank you. i dunno if i'm really worth it though, in the midst of all the competition. but i do appreciate it! we all got our own junk going on, i can't blame him for anything. thanks.
>>
File: demon.jpg (59KB, 508x633px) Image search: [Google]
demon.jpg
59KB, 508x633px
>>18533880
A young girl picking flowers, she's incredibly pale and sickly looking. She wears a white dress and everything in the setting is eerily pale and almost "off" in a sense of it. She sits in a field of blood red flowers which are the only thing in this world of hers that aren't rendered in monochrome. She places a singular flower in her hair over the right side of her face, and stares, longingly, yet coldly towards the viewer. She seems almost sad, or distant perhaps, like an animal watching something they want to know more about but don't understand. A look of confusion mixed with desire to know.

To me I take this to be a neutral sign. This will have both colour and paleness, In a way this can be either good or bad. In a way I take it to mean that for each good expereicne a bad will follow and vice versa, a real emotional and personal rollercoaster of sorts, where things go from tragic to wonderful over the course of the year, just when you're in despair things will even out and when things seem too perfect beware the impending sadness that may follow.
>>
>>18533908
Le sigh. He probably is annoyed, because I am being pushy about it, but he's worried because he knows I'll expect certain things about our relationship, especially since he already treats our relationship as more than what it is. I'M ANNOYED, too. But oh well. We'll see what happens.
>>
File: 999.png (190KB, 380x580px) Image search: [Google]
999.png
190KB, 380x580px
>>18533884
Probably not able to answer this kind of question sorry, personal biases and all that. Will still be willing to try it if you're still desperate for one, and are willing to take it with a very large grain of salt.

>>18533889
>Does my weed smoking habits affect my life in a negative way ?
Don't really need to be a psychic to tell you that drugs are bad mmmmkay? Seriously though everything in moderation, but I'd suggest dropping the habit for a while and see if it makes a difference if you really want to gauge that.

>>18533891
Sorry for the inconvenience but unfortunately I can't answer that query for certain reasons, I can try for a more generic description of such a person if you'd like, but I'm incapable of doing a detailed description of faces, apologies for the inconvenience.
>>
>>18533909
That was an incredibly powerful -yet lonely- vision.
Thank you very much for the reading.
>>
>>18533920

did you skip me because i forgot to post a name?
>>
>>18533875
Yan
Whats the Next year of my school life going to be like.
>>
File: 1483456182642.jpg (34KB, 570x268px) Image search: [Google]
1483456182642.jpg
34KB, 570x268px
>>18533883
Of course his feelings are genuine, we wouldn't feel things if they weren't reflective of how we are inside. As to wheter or not your interpretation of is actions are authentic to his feelings however... :^)

I know what you mean, just been drinking a little bit and obligatory harassment of querents keeps me going sometimes. Real read is as follows:

A great whale surfacing from the stormy ocean, the lighting cracks the sky and the whale breaches the surface of the crashing waves violently to breathe. It makes a might leap out of the foamy waters and crashes back into the churning waters. Seems very moby dick almost, if the whale were to fight against the forces of nature instead of some deranged revenge guy.

I'd say whatever it is he's feeling is probably pretty intense and will absolutely be apparent, it probably has to be apparent in his mind. It's one of those things that just can't stay under the surface for long and must emerge when the time comes, even if the atmosphere and conditions for it seem less than ideal.

tldr; yeah they're genuine.
>>
>>18533875
Alan
Will I have a lonely future?
>>
>>18533936

oh sorry, i thought i'd been skipped so ignore >>18533936 but thank you very much, i appreciate this reading. even if it made me kek.
>>
>>18533875
Cheswick
F

Will trade.
>>
>>18533920
>I can try for a more generic description of such a person if you'd like

okay
>>
File: 1476639897793.jpg (454KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1476639897793.jpg
454KB, 800x800px
>>18533935
I'm guessing a lot of school work and class probably :^)

A cat lazes on a windowsill, predatory natures held in complacency by comfort. The cat is a great predator when in needs to be but can also be a lazy budle of inactivity given the right conditions, a warm windowsill with sun filtering through is one such condition.

To me it seems that you may need to look out for the potential to get lazy with things, or to let opportunities pass you by this semester, smarts and skills are only useful insofar as they are used.

tldr; don't slack or give in to the temptation to underachieve and you should be a-ok.
>>
>>18533961
Thanks anon, I feel Im gonna be doing more drinking than anything but hey.
>>
File: 1447489592352.jpg (99KB, 723x691px) Image search: [Google]
1447489592352.jpg
99KB, 723x691px
>>18533937
>Will I have a lonely future?
Don't we all man, don't we all?

An extravagantly dressed individual ready for a night out on the town. She looks a bit like a new york style socialite and is wearing a black dress a set of pearls and a fluffy fur jacket. She's made up with a very well done makeup job and hair-do, She has an air of sophistication and is ready for a night out on the town, save one thing, a somber expression, she's got all she needs except for the drive, the panache. She's an image of beauty drowning in sorrow, when all should be well.

In a way this reminds me of a few things one, being the film breakfast at Tiffany's (which was kind of a not too great film as I recall, but Audrey Hepburn was a qt) That aside the idea is that of a party lifestyle can't fill the void of one's character, a situation doesn't bring about happiness or opportunity. In a way I think loneliness is something we may all have to cope with or come to terms with in our own ways, but for you, I don't think circumstances will fix that, it'll have to come from within. You'll have to find validation in some sense of what it is you want out of life and go from there. It can be simple or deep really, but the idea is that it has to be fufilling and come from your sense of desire.
>>
>>18533954
Sure thing, I'd love a trade if you don't mind. What would you like to ask friendo?

>>18533958
Sorry for the inconvenience, just not so great with faces so it's a bit lost on me. Will get to this in just a moment.
>>
>>18533967
Dear anon drinking and productivity aren't mutually exclusive

It's the one thing university and life in general has taught me. Just be responsible. Honestly some people manage to get more done when they've had a drink or two anyhow.
>>
>>18533875
Justin
Would I ever find someone
>>
>>18533976
Thank you for the reading, but even more than that, thank you for the words of advice. I really appreciate it.
>>
File: 1429591679656.jpg (116KB, 700x466px) Image search: [Google]
1429591679656.jpg
116KB, 700x466px
>>18533958
Tall with light brown curly hair. A bit on the lank side of things, but still got broad shoulders and a strong stance so he's not a hungry skeleton looking dude by any means. Kind of average looking aside from being a bit on the tall side as I can tell, then again not really into dudes so it's hard for me to say whether or not you'd find him attractive. He has a very "lighthearted set of mannerisms" to him, like he'd be the type to joke around a lot and jokingly give you shit, or playfully tease to show he cares.
>>
>>18533851

I feel a few threads from the tapestry that is "you" need to have a flashlight shown on them, to help you find your answers.

>What You and Others know about you: (pretty self explanatory)
>Luxury - 4 of Cups

You lead a comfortable life, perhaps too comfortable. Without a measure of strife to put fire in our bellies, there is little to no spiritual growth and development.

>What neither You or Others know about you: (Something nobody has noticed yet)
>Knight of Swords

You're a glass sword; strong, but brittle. You're used to inspiration driving you without realizing it, and feel lost when there is no inspiration pointing you in the next direction.

>What You know about you that Others don't: (What you don't normally reveal to others)
>Prudence - 8 of Disks

You know when to hold 'em, and when to fold 'em. It's an admirable trait, but can hinder one from taking a walk on the wild side when they need to, to keep life exciting and fresh.

>What Others know about you that You don't: (What others see in you that you can't or don't want to see)
>Knight of Cups

You're a bit of a flake. It's easy for you to get behind new concepts and excel in the short term, but crossing the finish line of the marathon is a rarity.

A change of perspective may do you some good. As an experiment, I would suggest living as a homeless person does for a small period of time. Say, 1 week. No doodads, or help/charity from others. 20USD (or its equivalent in your national currency), and the clothes on your back as your only items you take with with you (except of course mandatory medicines for medical conditions, ID, and keys to go back home when you're done). Know the struggles of the lowest of the low; Look for a place to stay each night, struggle to make what meager money you have and can earn in between feed you for 7 days and 7 nights, and find ways to productively occupy yourself through the day when stripped of material goods.
>>
File: 1467086116393.png (551KB, 631x965px) Image search: [Google]
1467086116393.png
551KB, 631x965px
>>18533991
No worries man, best of luck on finding that alleviation from your loneliness, it's doable but takes some effort so stay strong. Hang in there anon, you got this. Don't let it get to you to much, or let other people's opinions shake you too much, lonilness isn't being by yourself sometimes, it can also be being surrounded by others that make you feel isolated so find people who you enjoy and want to share with and trust and share with you in return. (I know easier said than done but still)
>>
hey there. i'm looking to trade.
>>
File: 1432176724868.jpg (138KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
1432176724868.jpg
138KB, 960x720px
>>18533990
Depends are you looking for Waldo or Carmen Sandiego?

Assuming this is a romance question but wanted to double check before I answer it just to be clear on what you're looking for here m80.
>>
File: anmS0LU.jpg (84KB, 588x464px) Image search: [Google]
anmS0LU.jpg
84KB, 588x464px
>>18533748
Male
Walking through an sleeping city at night.
Will I ever reach the summit I'm climbing for?
>>
>>18533992
Thank you very much

I'd be very interested to know what you're using to scry with
>>
File: 1459829265198.gif (2MB, 907x255px) Image search: [Google]
1459829265198.gif
2MB, 907x255px
>>18534007
>what I'm using
My mind and a great deal of despair, a little alcohol never hurt either, but basically just taking a moment to think about things and seeing things when I close my eyes and focus on a person's question after a little focus on the issue. Nothing fancy really, just a nigga who happens to have fancy daydreams that people around here seem to think are relevant in some way really.
>>
>>18533875
hey, are you actually doing more? are you despair anon? like, that one that sometimes asked for cute pics? you're probably the most accurate reader i've received from, i really want another. i'm willing to trade for it, actually, i'll give you a 10 card reading.

call me cal. please give me a love read, i'm so lonely.
>>
File: pia20707_figa.jpg (97KB, 1265x672px) Image search: [Google]
pia20707_figa.jpg
97KB, 1265x672px
>>18533993
Wow, I feel naked before you. I've never had such a powerful reading before.
Thank you from the bottom of my heart for your guidance, I will put your advice to good use
>>
>>18533748
Male
Walking around a sleeping town
I'm worried that I'll never be happy again. That happiness is for children, and that Contentment is the finality of adulthood. People always say I overthink things, and that I need to focus on the now, but I can't stop thinking about the future. I guess what I'm asking is: Has the happiest day of my life happened already?

Re-request because I don't think I wrote the query the right way the first time. My apologies, I'm new to the board, and to this.
>>
>>18533748
>age
>Gender
F
>Favorite thing
Going to bed after a relaxing hot bath and being in freshly washed good smelling sheets knowing that life is good and that what's ahead of me will be good

I am in a very dark period right now. My life is basically just one big emotional breakdown at this point. I don't really have too guided of a question, I'm afraid. I just really would love some guidance right now.
>>
File: 1461975146264.jpg (199KB, 640x512px) Image search: [Google]
1461975146264.jpg
199KB, 640x512px
>>18534013
>are you despair anon?
Yeah that's me I suppose, Still odd to me that people recognize me around these parts, some people have taken to calling me stray, or despiar anon. I'd love a trade if you're willing. Glad to hear I've been able to give you accurate reads so far, always nice to hear feedback. As for your read on that question:

A fancy looking young woman in a vicotian style getup stares down a velociraptor. (bear with me I know it's a bit weird, but will be explained later) They two almost have a staredown of sorts where they awkward look at each other asking what the hell the other is and what they're doing there in the flesh. The two look more awkward than anything else. Like a strange meeting and a melding of two things from different times that just aren't compatible.

Now is not the time perhaps, it's best to get your priorities in order and fix things up, end one era before starting the other. Finish up what must be done before moving on. Whether it be self improvement or obtaining something of import, it it holding you back. The point is that you have to clear up some things before anything relevant can really have room to become something significant. Remove the barriers and it should be able to flourish.
>>
>>18533748
Hey. I'm not sure if you're still doing any or not, but I figured it's worth a shot. I'm currently feeling very lost, and you seem to know your stuff as a reader.

>18
>F
>When I'm eating a lemon, and instead of being entirely sour, there's a hint of sweetness to it. Nothing hits the spot quite like it.

I've had a really rough past couple of months. My mom died, I went through a really tough heartbreak and I just in general feel worthless and like a failure. What should I do to pick myself back up? Will honing my drawing talent bring me anywhere close to my artistic dreams? Or would it be best to just wageslave and see where that takes me? I feel like there's nothing there for me. Please tell me anything the cards say.
>>
>>18533875
quin
how will things go down when I see him at the thing?
>>
>>18533875
I don't know if you know that your art is a card from MTG; I used to play Turbo Turns in modern, haha.

Alex

What should I do to he as successful as possible?
>>
>>18533875
Zina
Future bf appearance
>>
>>18534024
yeah. i remember you once told me that instead of my love coming back, they'd just toss me away, and that they did. they destroyed absolutely any means of communication. really got me right in the gut. yowza.

this reading doesn't really feel good to receive, because i have absolutely no one supporting me right now, at least not in a way that makes me happy. i haven't had it in years ;_; i just don't wanna be alone anymore, i don't think that's a bad priority. i still appreciate it though. perhaps i just need to gather a bit more confidence, ahaha. i have none as things are. i'm willing to trade though, you always go out of your way for people when you come around, you deserve it. what's your query?
>>
File: 1409006522271.jpg (884KB, 1200x877px) Image search: [Google]
1409006522271.jpg
884KB, 1200x877px
>>18534029
Casual, conversation and the whole "how's it going, what have you been up to deal" touching ways then passing again. A fabric with intermettiant stitching is what I say in the vision, periods of closeness followed by detachment and seperation, a cycle of this closeness then distance, closeness and distance.

>>18534031
>mtg card
Yeah I know, Fun game with nice art. Used to play Zoo back in the day, Mostly play edh every now and again though.

Knowledge, books and charts. Practicality taken outside the ivory tower. Learn a new skill or even a language, merits earened through a repeated grind of something valuable, skill gained through hard work and persistence. When one has practiced enough they gain confidence in their talents and everyone around them notices.

>>18534038
Sorry to hear it turned out that way man, try not to lose hope, leave the despair to me man, that's my gig anyhow. Keep trying for it man, as long as you have hope nothing is truly lost for good. You seem nice I'm sure there's someone out there for you. Apparently you got a spot on love read so I think I'll ask for the same in the vein of nostalgia, what's going on in my love life for the future if you don't mind me asking?

Thanks for the feedback, I often wonder if I make a difference or if I should keep reading here every time I do it, it's the people like you that keep me coming back, so I truly do appreciate that commentary and advice.
>>
File: 1409548105037.jpg (669KB, 1200x877px) Image search: [Google]
1409548105037.jpg
669KB, 1200x877px
>>18534032
Dark hair and a cocky attitude. Hair styled in a very fashionable way. A very confident and go getter type. Seems to look very Italian if you ask me, He's got a smirk on his face that suggests a real "act first think later" type of dude, but oddly enough it seems to work out for him whether it's luck or just skill it's hard to say. He's wearing very fashionable clothes and appears to be in his early 20's. Looks to be of average build and may even work out a bit. Brown eyes, and a strong jawline. Excitable and energetic. Reminds me a bit of a dudebro in terms of how he presents himself. A real alpha kinda guy with a penchant for spontaneity.
>>
>>18533875
Zeus

What does the future of my romance life have for me?
>>
File: 038.jpg (410KB, 1280x1843px) Image search: [Google]
038.jpg
410KB, 1280x1843px
>>18534070
>three of swords, four of swords, seven of pentacles reversed, the moon, seven of cups reversed, the sun, page of cups, king of cups, ten of wands, eight of cups

ahhh jeez, i see past hurt is still getting to you. nothing wrong with that though, we all have our own pace of getting over things. you just take your time to rest.

fortunately though, the moon's reign is coming to an end the sun's coming in to shine. someone nice is gonna come into your life and make things feel bright and warm again. most likely someone who will be patient, and able to help you deal with your emotional stress. it'll be a bumpy ride, but this new person will be a life changer for you, for better or for worse. hopefully better. i'm rooting for you. i love you, despair anon! i'm sure you can get through this and bask in the sun's warmth.
>>
>>18533978
Are my next months gonna be good.
And is there children in my future.
>>
>>18534070
Haha. I'm actually studying music at my college right now. I guess I should practice more
>>
File: 1408823040114.jpg (333KB, 1000x731px) Image search: [Google]
1408823040114.jpg
333KB, 1000x731px
>>18534079
>zeus
>love question
Ironic in a way, stop doing lewd acts and take care of Olympus mang, Not to judge a god, but still keep it in your pants until after hours my man.

Real read: Silk and a lot of it, hung from the walls and draped like curtains in an extravangant room. A man walks in expecting romantic lighting and a series of possibly lewd acts. Who can blame him though the room is filled with candlelight and sensual warm colours and whatnot, However when he places his hand on the silk curtains they stick, more like spider silk than anything. It's beautiful and soft to the touch but entrapping.

Appearances deceive, don't put too much weight in the physical or the appearaces of things and instead focus on the qualities they embody first and foremost, should you fail to do this you may find yourself in some pretty awkward or bad situations.

>>18534091
Thanks appreciate the read. Let's both hope for the best. Good luck anon, may you find your worth in the waking world and thanks again for the read with some much needed hope.
>>
>>18534002
yes romance question
>>
>>18534153
are you doing any more readings?

Azmi
Male
I need to know if my plans on entrepreneurship work this time.
>>
>>18534153
Hahahahahaha nothing like Zeus rest assured! Seems like going for personality is still the right thing to do even though it'll take longer to find someone truly right for me. Thank you for the reading!
>>
>>18533875
Isaac
Do I have a chance with my crush?
>>
File: 1471278079728.gif (864KB, 500x270px) Image search: [Google]
1471278079728.gif
864KB, 500x270px
>>18534097
I see a stone wall and a man dressed like a mideval peasant trying to climb it. The wall is simple rock and mortar and has a lot of footholds so the individual is making steady progress. A gathering surrounds as they make the perilous climb up. It's been such a long time that nobody really seems to recall what lies on the other side of this wall, but the person climbing it could care less, they have a goal, a drive, a purpose. As they near the top the crown cheers and celebrates, the climber turns triumphantly and waves to the crwon, after their celebratory shenanigans they tunr around to look over the wall and see a wasteland, Death and destruction happened here, a grey expanse of well nothing, desolation and devastation occurred here a long time ago and the wall was perhaps build to shield the people from this truth, the people ask, "what do you see?" and the climber merely climbs back down silently, pretending that what they saw never occured, trying to justify that everything is normal and okay, but knowing full well the state of the world they live in.

If this is meant to be a litteral parable, I think you'll learn something shocking and somewhat devastating in the near future that will chnge you perspective on things, if not litteral then I can see this as being a forewarning of efforts leading to misery, you will make it to what you've always felt you desired but once there it will seem like it may not have been what you expected at all. (sounds like parenthood) In a way I see this as an existential call of sucess but contemplation at what it all really means and how it impacts the overall state of being and hope.

tldr; yeah looks like it should be alright goals achieved but with a twist ending that may shock and concern you depending on how you take it. May make or break your ambitions and overall sense of hope overall. Either way, good luck and I wish you the best.
>>
File: 1408316252386.jpg (317KB, 480x660px) Image search: [Google]
1408316252386.jpg
317KB, 480x660px
>>18534158
>>18534167
>>18534170
Sorry guys getting a bit too tipsy, tired, and despair filled at this point it's been a fun time reading but I'm a little too out of it to keep going for tonight. Will be happy to read for you some other time if I ever return to /div/ to read. Apologies and thanks for your understanding
>>
>>18534179
No worries, see you around!
>>
>>18534021

About Situation: Princess of Cups
Don't Do: Knight of Wands
Do: The Sun
Hidden Influences: Works - 3 of Disks
Likely Outcome: Satiety - 10 of Cups

You're too rigid, and you suffer in silence more often than not. You need to find something that distracts you, and throw yourself in to it. Physical labor would be good medicine for you, a garden, or craft projects to occupy your hands and mind, to release the pent up frustrations. Think long and hard about what you want to do along those lines, find what speaks to you. The key lies in not giving up if you don't do well; Sink in your heels, roar like a lion, and get it off your chest if you need to, to keep going. The storm will pass and the waters will calm, but you will find a measure of bittersweet peace. Don't forget the lessons of the past, but don't let them shackle you either.
>>
>>18534179
Come back again! Your readings look pretty good
>>
File: 1484168614789s.jpg (2KB, 125x98px) Image search: [Google]
1484168614789s.jpg
2KB, 125x98px
>>18534179
I hope everything is alright with you Stray
>>
>>18534179
No need to apologize, leave whenever you see the need for it. Best of luck to you.
>>
File: 1484285287391.jpg (599KB, 648x881px) Image search: [Google]
1484285287391.jpg
599KB, 648x881px
Anyone up for a reading ?

I would b glad if i can get some advices on professional matters
>>
>>18534018

Message from the Universe: Ace of Disks
About Query: Prudence - 8 of Disks
Don't Do: Satiety - 10 of Cups
Do: Debauch - 7 of Cups
Hidden Influences - Abundance - 3 of Cups
Likely Outcome: The Star

Whooo boy. Your circumstances have led you to end up being way too thoughtful and inactive. Normally that's a good thing (in moderation that is)-- but it's holding you back. If this were Hogwarts, you'd be a Hufflepuff with a recreational Thorazine habit. Turn off your brain and go be an animal for awhile. There's so much more out there in the world, you need to break out of your shell and go sow your wild oats. Live it up without regard to the future, only then can you see the splendour of the infinite possibilities that lie within your grasp and be truly alive. These aren't even close to the happiest days you'll have, there's grand adventure just waiting for you to set sail already.
>>
>>18534240
hey if you're not bothered, i need you there>>18534223

>female
>27
>music ofc
>any random insight about profession and career (not finances)
>>
>>18533748

>Age: 25

>Gender: Male

>Favorite Thing: Overcoming Obstacles/Making Progress

>Query:

How can I help myself along in learning the Tarot? What steps should I be taking? What should I try to avoid doing? Where would it be best to begin?

For months (hell it might actually be well over a year by now) I've been trying to study and learn the tarot. But every time I start I get completely overwhelmed and give up. It then takes days, weeks, or months to get back into it again. Which I then repeat the same process.
>>
>>18534431

Too exhausted to read, right at the moment, but I can give some general advice. Find a deck that calls to you, Rider-Waite is popular but doesn't click for everyone. Some folks can pick up any old deck and make it happen, but some of us can only work our mojo with specific decks. Pick up a couple books (or pdf's) on tarot for casual reading/reference (Seventy Eight Degrees of Wisdom by Pollack & The Art of Awakening by Wall might be of use to you). Meditate, explore yourself; Cultivate your spirituality (unless you just want to go the scammer route for real world cash and cold read/tell people what they want to hear). Read for people as often as you can manage or stand to, until you know your cards by heart. Perform reads for yourself, friends, family, neighbors, or even a pet if nobody is handy. Don't feel bad if you have to consult a book to find meanings, most everyone has to do it at some point. Learning when to use one spread over another is a bit tricky at first, but it's like learning to ride a bike; once you know it you know it. Read between the lines if someone has a query, the more info you have from them the easier it is to figure out what they /really/ need answered instead of just automatically taking a query at face value. The cards tell a story, figure out how it fits together based on other cards drawn and their positions in a spread. If your heart's not in it, it's just not in it. Trying to force yourself when you're not feeling it just causes frustration. Don't be afraid to step back and take a break when you feel burnt out.
>>
File: 20170117_094641.jpg (873KB, 1247x1650px) Image search: [Google]
20170117_094641.jpg
873KB, 1247x1650px
Hey /div/, do you do NATAL? I need some help understanding this
>>
I'm trading. I want to know if I'm right about this assumption I'm making. Is it true that they haven't even looked over my things? If so, why is that?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hBHhYyPntZg
>>
File: 1482960868379.jpg (71KB, 900x1148px) Image search: [Google]
1482960868379.jpg
71KB, 900x1148px
Where you all at familia?
>>
Any readers around?

Jass
Male
Sagitarrius

What does my crush think of me? How should i pursue it?
>>
>>18534733
Well, I'm working right now. Don't know if I can manage it today.
>>
>>18534569
Anyone?
>>
>>18534569
>>18534768
I'll trade you an I Ching. I need to know what do you mean by "haven't looked over", do you mean skipped/ignored?

I'd like to know if I'm being targeted by someone or bad Karma.
>>
>>18534569
>>18534768
I don't know if this was helpful, but

> 58. Tui - The Joyous, Lake
> The Judgement

> The Joyous. Success.
> Perseverance is favorable.

Nine in the fourth place means: Joyousness that is weighed is not at peace. After ridding himself of mistakes a man has joy.

Often a man finds himself weighing the choice between various kinds of pleasures, and so long as he has not decided which kind he will choose, the higher or the lower, he has no inner peace. Only when he clearly recognizes that passion brings suffering, can he make up his mind to turn away from the lower pleasures and to strive for the higher. Once this decision is sealed, he finds true joy and peace, and inner conflict is overcome.

Changing only this line creates Hexagram 60 - Chieh / Limitation. This line needs to decide how it will live its life. Material pleasure or higher concerns, which to choose? Ultimately this line makes the correct choice. In Legge we see that this line "...reflects and deliberates before he will yield to the seduction of pleasure, and there is cause for joy." The resultant hexagram is 60, Limitation. Do not take pursuit of higher things to an extreme as suppression of ones instincts causes many more problems than it solves. "Galling limitation must not be persevered in." The middle way is appropriate here.

You should let go of your things in your mind, and once you free yourself of the material burden, you will stop worrying like this.
>>
Who up for a trade?
Why am i feeling inner conflict? I am trying to change the person i am but at the same time i feel afraid of who i might become. i am looking for insight on this matter
>>
>>18534905
Bad karma. Momentary gaffe. The answer was indicated quickly.

Thanks for the reading.
>>
Any1 doing readings?
>>
>>18534955
Still there?
>>
>>18535141
Yes
>>
>>18535170
Ok, I'll trade. Give me a moment.

As for me. I have two options for career path, AW or BF. Show me how each one goes.
>>
>>18535205
Give me some minutes
>>
>>18534955
>>18535205
A fire in you has begun and won't go out until it crashes. It won't because you've completely reasoned it, and technically it's a good thing you're doing. But because the change hasn't happened yet, you don't know what on the other side. Thing is, part of making the change is understanding and planning for that contingency. That's part of what needs changing, it isn't some inquiry outside of it. It you, yourself, that is being changed. The fire will disappear the right way then, become something else as in a magic trick.

The fact that you're feeling that way at all is evidence that it has begun, though. Think of a tree being uprooted. I don't know, think of getting up after a long sleep.
>>
>>18535205
AW

Expect a young male to enter your life, dont take all is words with value, it will be a change for the better through, there will be security for you. Embrace the choice you are being given the future is wide open for you, there will of course be conflict but dont be scared of it it will be good for you, at the end of the day you will do the right choice dont worry.

Im going to do Bf now
>>18535226
Thank you, would you say this is a good thing for me then?
>>
Trading
>>
>>18535205
Funny, both readings started with a six of cups, i feel like all around both choices will be good.

This time the reading talks about an authoritative man, this one will help you but i dont think it will last, he will be a real friend through
If you want financial security you will have to stop with the excess althrough you will have success
Anon happines is inside you, look for it and i know you will make the right choice i think you deep down aldery know which one is but if i were you i would pick AW any time and any day
>>
>>18535244
Yes, a good thing for you.

>>18535245
I'll trade. If you're still there.
>>
Anyone scrying trading?
>>
Taking requests for card readings.

Please be patient as I'm still new, age and gender will help.
>>
>>18535355
How does she feel about me after all that happend?
Male, 18
>>
Would people watch a Divination based Twitch?
>>
>>18535355
24 Male
Do I have anything to look forward to in the short term? Just seems like everything is going to come together in a couple years, and it's frustrating to work so long with so little gain.
>>
>>18535368
nine of cups, king of wands, the tower

shes wants to forgot about what happened and start fresh, i can see in the cards you two have a special relationship but the tower card is screaming out something quite eventful happened between you two and now something between you two needs to be destroyed before you can both move on, it will be really worth it in the end
>>
>>18535380
six of wands, five of wands, the devi

six of wands basically means. in short, a small victory, so yes i think there's some kind of small gain to be grasped at here which is coming your way, although the rest of the spread speak to me about you are going to need to fight for it, beware any kind of outside influence which could distract you from this short term goal
>>
>>18535386
Thank you, you are right on everything.
Could you only tell me if she wants to start fresh without me?
>>
>>18535355
21 female, how can I get my ex boyfriend back?
>>
>>18535355
What is the correct path?
Male, 26
>>
>>18535369
I would.
>>
>>18535355
what will February look like for me
22 male
>>
>>18535304
I am. What do you want?

I'd like you to scry the 'correct path' for me.
>>
>>18535399

its with you i feel, the king of wands tells me happy marriage, im' not saying you are getting married but the reading it putting the emphasis on established relationships in the spread, not new
>>
>>18535369
only if you have a lifetimes worth of experience
>>
>>18535406
the hanged man, page of swords, the hermit

cards are telling me here that you require a certain level of engligtenment about your ex partner before repairs can begin, you will also need to seek out this information yourself, this is something you will have to go about alone.. be warned about an indiscreet person prying into your personal life, especially regarding your ex, it could fuck things up long term
>>
>>18535418
Thank you very much
>>
>>18535416
I am trading a tarot for a scry. Can you scry
>>
>>18535435
Yep. What's your query?
>>
>>18535355
Female 35
Hi I wanted to know if you can see if I should postpone my jury duty? I felt the sudden need to postpone but the site wouldn't let me. I just don't want to accidentally put someone in jail that you later find out is innocent. Basically should I try postponing or do you see if I'll even get picked? Thanks!
>>
File: space.jpg (3MB, 2560x1580px) Image search: [Google]
space.jpg
3MB, 2560x1580px
Does anyone scry here?
I'm willing to trade a tarot reading.
I had a kundalini experience, my dog started barking at like 4:40 am and I saw 3 short streaks of white light go up my ceiling. I'm wondering what that was about.
I'm willing to give any information.
If you'd like to be read the more info you give the better it is for me to feel like I can give a good reading.
>>
>>18535413
>>18535427
Thank you for the feedback
>>
I'll scry. I have not done it in a while, so do excuse any mistakes or being off in general. All I need is:
>gender
>query
>please form the query as direct as possible
>>
>>18535407
the star, six of cups, judgement

balance, the balance of things in your life, everything in moderation the cards are telling me, take that bit of extra time for yourself, explore old things that made you happy, enjoy the nostalgia it brings, there will be some kind of calling which will move things forward in your life in terms of happiness, but will you heed the call?
>>
>>18535452
male
will i be contacted this year by E.Ts?
>>
>>18535452
female
what is going to happen when I meet C?
>>
>>18535446
I saw a large question mark, following by a vacuum sucking me into a void. Then a bunch of kaleidoscopic colors.

I don't think there is a pure 'what' with this thing. It's more like...whatever is behind 'there'. Just something that is experienced that can be inspected. Nothing in and of itself except that there's something beyond that unseen.

I would know, since I've experienced similar things before.

Tell me the result if I finish my degree. In the long term. Then, a view of an alternative and its results.
>>
>>18535414
queen of cups, eight of swords, death

happines and pleasure, possible fortune too if you play your cards right, there's going to be a massive shift in change in your life which is going to make way for new beginnings, don't let the past tie you down, walk away from old habits and embrace change, look forward to the future, february is looking crazy but good for you
>>
>>18535452
Male
Who will be the second woman?
>>
>>18535464
cheers man, maybe i should look forward to the lottery ticket i just bought ha, i know this year is going to be an important year but i was expecting june/july time
>>
>>18535452
Female
What does my crush feel about me?
>>
>>18535452
M, 26
There is supposed to be an event, a specific one, that signifies the change in my life. What does it look like?
>>
>>18535452
female
my next bf appearance?
>>
>>18535458
Someone's ringing a bell, and it's the kind of a ring that's akin to summoning a dog. Here a man came instead to the call, waiting and expecting for something, like he's been trained to expect this moment. Waiting and hoping. The man that held the bell and the one on the side were grinning, faces malformed, quite literally giving me the impression of being some kinds of tricksters or more specifically, trolls. They point and laugh at the man, who gets saddened and starts walking away, disappointed.

Someone's trying to ring another bell as well, but the man's been burnt; he's not going to fall for this again. The other bell ringer, however, he had the appearance of someone a bit more serious, more mysterious. It's as if he's disappointed by the other man's choice, ticks down a box on his notepad, and looks for someone else.

First contact may be a troll or a hoax, the second one may be something to look into. Don't be an idiot and fall for anything that may instantly seem like an E.T contact.

>>18535461
A girl in a desert. There's a cactus in front of her, just right up ahead, but she's looking to her left at a man. She runs into the cactus and gets the spikes in quite deep, but it doesn't register to her. The man looks at her, smiles and waves, but he's clearly disinterested. He seems to be in company with somebody else, and immediately starts paying attention to them after the wave. Only then the girl realizes she's stuck and attached to the cactus. And then the pain.
>>
22 male
Am I getting closer or just spinning my wheels?
>>
>>18535452
22 male
How much temporal power will I accumulate?
>>
>>18535452
Male
The scene I lose my virginity.
>>
>>18535462
So are you just saying it's not really a thing? It's just energy? Any idea where it came from? Thanks.
>Result if you finish your degree
Present Situation:Ace of pentacles
Causes of conflict: The Hierophant
Changes needed to face challenges: Ace of swords
Your Strengths: The world
Other Challenges: 10 of swords
Final outcome: Strength
Overall it looks like you'll have trouble so you need to be strong, but at the same time you must have all lot of other things going for you.
So I guess in hard work you'll succeed.
Do you mind elaborating on an alternative? Like an alternative degree?
>>
>>18535476
thanks man ill keep this one in mind, been seeing ufo's more frequently these past few months
>>
>>18535452
Female
What will be the field of my career this year?
>>
>>18535444
four of pentacles, knight of wands, four of wands

knight of wands is a card of alienation so i wouldn't be surprised at all if you didn't get picked in the first place, cards are telling me that when you don't get picked, enjoy your family life and don't hang onto material possessions or money too tightly, i'm unsure how that corresponds to you right now but this is what i'm picking up from intuition
>>
>>18535355
Male
What does she think about me? Does she want a relationship with me?
>>
>>18535485
The path if I don't get a degree. What does it look like? Thanks so far.

Not energy, I don't think. Just a result of looking somewhere, having that 'eye'. If you look up when you're outside, you see the sky. But you 'looked' somewhere with your third eye, and happened to see what you did.

Who knows what it is. It's more that you saw it.
>>
>>18535355
22 male
Can I figure it out this year?
>>
>>18535452
Female
Will my family and I be able to stay in our apartment and eventually move into a house of our own in the next three years?
>>
>>18535467
A D20 has been rolled, and it falls upon 12. I look around and it feels like I'm in some kind of a dank room that would be the perfect haven for people who want to gamble or perhaps simply spend time in the more darker company. A girl starts hopping about, seemingly ecstatic by the roll, but the man just sighs. He seems to be confused whether it's a 21 or 12, even though the latter is the more realistic possibility. He grabs his drink, ignores the girl, and just walks away entirely.

I don't know if it's the ecstatic girl that may be her; she'd be a rather friendly, social sort, or the result of the roll. If the latter's the case, then the second woman is someone who's perhaps underwhelming to you. You expected more or wanted more, but it's clearly an impossibility.

>>18535471
A blue, darkening sky. Evening, just after the sunset, or perhaps a very bright night. I see an aurora up in the sky, and there's a pine forest up in the distance. The entire scene seems fantastical to me, and then I spot a woman with a young toddler. Perhaps her own, I'd say, considering the compassion and love and bond I can feel between the two humans.

What follows after is a star in the dark. A christmas one, one you'd find on top of a tree. Childishness, on some level, but perhaps one that's expected of someone a bit motherly.

I'd say he may consider you what some would say ''wife'' material. He does fantasize about you a bit, I'd say. If you want more specific feelings, then motherly, caring and perhaps a bit more on the childish, youthful side.

>>18535487
Yeah, good luck with that.
>>
>>18535461
>>18535476
Yeah, probably. Thanks
>>
>>18535452
Female
Should I find another job?
This is very important and I'm very hurt after today
>>
>>18535496
three of pentacles, seven of pentacles, two of wands

shes far too busy with work at the moment to be thinking about anything else, maybe you should try to contact her before things go too far and shes forgets who you are completely, i can see you both have you life ahead of you so this kidn of impulsive behavious is usually rewarded
>>
>>18535473
The first thing is that it's definitely something big; a pair of iron gates. Standing there, looking at them, it felt like the entrance to heaven, just less flashy and less white and golden or whatever one would think. The gates swing open, and there's a bishop that walks through them. He is as large as the gates themselves, which in themselves would perhaps be the height of hundreds of men. He stands tall and mighty. He leaves his ''home'', in some odd way.

However, just moments later, he bends over and starts retching up something green, akin to overly green puke without bits. He collapses on the ground and stays there, perhaps a bit of that green puke still dripping from his mouth. What happened to such a high and mighty man? Was he poisoned? Did his own body decide to do this? After all, he looked a bit old, so it could just be a mere health complication.

It's something that's directly in regards of you. Health issue of some sort after a large event or some kind of a beginning of transition. Or perhaps you simply got backstabbed by someone and poisoned. Well, something's going to happen, and it's going to definitely crash you down to your feet.

>>18535475
>appearance

Nah, sorry, don't really do these. Sorry.

>>18535512
No prob.
>>
>>18535430
Thank you!
>>
Ay div, hungover and ready to be lazy.
>>
>>18535521
Thank you!
>>
>>18535430
Do you know how long it could take? Or just what I should do? Thank you again
>>
>>18535452
-Male
-Will the papers I wrote for my rhetoric class obtain me a 10 or 9 mark? (A or B grades in american system)

Thank you in advance.
>>
>>18535355
Female 22

How does my career look in the near future?
>>
>>18535452
female
will i have romance at my new school?
>>
>>18535501
sorry mate, ive gotta go
>>
>>18535535
-Will the content of my papers that I wrote for my rhetoric college class(with all the necessary grammatical corrections and ordering the phrases right I will edit in a word document this night) obtain me a 10 or at least a 9 mark? (A or B grades in american system)
-male

I just rewrote the query to be more exact, thank you.
>>
>>18535494
Thank you for the read! It's actually somewhat reassuring, haha. :) You basically described me and what I need to work on. Some days are better than others.
>>
>>18535452
Female
Would we be happy with eachother in person? Thanks
>>
>>18535484
I see a guy about to orgasm, but without any stimulation. Let's out a fart instead, and feels ashamed afterwards.

Onwards!
>>
>>18535483
A clock that's ticking, and with each second that passes, I see more golden coins falling onto the pile that's directly underneath the clock. Tick, one coin, tock, another coin. It's a slow stream, not anything that would impress anyone, but it's one that still adds upon the pile in some kind of a way. At a point, the stream becomes a bit more intense, and the pile grows quickly. However, instead of growing upwards, the pile spreads out over a very large plot, as if the power isn't big, but it's one that reaches all over the world.

As I said, you may not be too powerful in one specific way or at least not at first sight, or you may not seem impressive, but you'll have power over many things. Like let's say, you may have a job, but your true experience and power will lie in the amount of connections you have. So no matter what really happens, you're not really in any kind of trouble.

>>18535484
The entire scene looked like a silent movie with no colors at all. Separated into parts. It was like watching a movie, if to be honest. The young lass and lad come into the room, the lad being all touchy and nice and feely with the lady, making a joke or two and what not. It doesn't take long before they're in bed and he's starting to fuck her and go at it for a good while, but she's not really that... interested. At least she seems to be focused on something else entirely, her face completely empty, almost a bit confused really. Not really into it. While the guy doesn't seem to catch it, he keeps going, and going... and going... I don't really see a stop to it. He doesn't orgasm, nor he finishes, but he gets slower and slower.

Honestly, I have no clue, but I can simply say this. She's not going to be too interested in the act and not into it, while you're going to have issues actually finishing it. You may ''get'' into it, but I don't see anything fluffy or romantic once the entire mess in bed starts happening.
>>
>>18535427
That would be nobody here. Even the popular/famous/skilled readers have only a few years of experience.
>>
>>18535547
No worries bro I almost don't want to know
>>18535561
Wow. Thank you for the reading
>>
>>18535497
Sorry something came up. I got the chariot and death were cards that stuck out.
So looks like it'll be a quick rebirth of some sort. But the cards also showed that you'd have a hard time on this path too.
>>
>>18535452
Male
Will i find a serious relationship anytime soon? I've been trying to meet people since my ex broke up with me 1 year ago but i kinda still miss him.
>>
>>18535488
Weird. A vortex of water that keeps moving and moving, like there's some kind of a process or a reaction that seems to be happening. There's a green sword that gets stuck in the middle, and once I ''look'' around, I realize that this seems to be a very controlled environment. A woman in a white lab coat is watching this, and now that I stop looking at her, I realize that she's in some kind of a chemistry classroom. There's research going on, there's a test, and she's trying to understand what's happening to what she's doing. Trying to cut into the meat of things, so to speak. Once she adds a drop of something, the entire thing bursts into confetti. Jokingly simple, perhaps? Deflation? Not something serious what she expected?

Some kind of a researcher. I'd say something in regards of chemistry, or at least there's definitely serious studying going on, trying to figure out a process or two. I saw water and earth around the water, but I don't know what specific branch of career that would mean. Sorry if it's off; that's one thing I'm a bit odd and it's specifics at times.

>>18535570
No prob.

>>18535504
Two of Pentacles card, Change, cut in half, but held together by two swords that run through the two parts. They seem to try to get the change intact, perhaps to make the card one again and give it power, and once the parts attach to one another, there's a bit of friction. It seems to hold for a short while, until the swords pull out and the card falls apart and floats gently on the ground. It gets picked apart by ants, and then that will be hoovered up by someone else entirely.

I'd say that your entire family needs to actually stick to some idea that will bring change, specifically two people, I'd say? Two ideas that you have in mind? Otherwise nothing will happen and you're bound to get in trouble if no change will happen, since I'd interpret the ants as some kind of a ''cleanup'' after a mess.

No more reads for now. Cheers.
>>
trading
>>
>>18535565
I just figured that you have to entertain viewers on a frequent basis. Need to have a lot of background and incidental knowledge to keep it going. It would probably become more of an occult stream with divination leanings.
>>
>>18535452
Will I find good girl for relationship soon?
>>
>>18535608
ok

will i ever have a chance to speak with my idol?
>>
>>18535618
np
mine is: is he going to make any moves to improve our relationship soon? like making plans to see each other, etc.?
>>
>>18535452

Male
What action should I take do to find romantic love (girl/gf)
>>
>>18535476
what is this shit. How do acquire all this random ass information just from a gender and question??
>>
File: Orban-in-Brussels3.jpg (21KB, 546x350px) Image search: [Google]
Orban-in-Brussels3.jpg
21KB, 546x350px
>>18535596
>No more reads for now. Cheers.
feelsbadman,jpeg
>>
>>18535621
I see cards of activity. but bogged down. Like in bureaucracy. Too much happening at once. But it seems everpresent in his mind.
>>
>>18535596
Thank you. I do love researching things but funny enough chemistry was actually the only class I hadn't been able to pass or get into. It would be great if I could go back to school and finally nail it! The research side has me excited-definitely!
>>
>>18535618
>Ace of Swords, Page of Pentacles, Queen of Pentacles, The Sun, Page of Wands.
It seems like a definite yes, but it will take some time. The scenario that won't leave my mind is that you reach out to them, but it takes them a long time to reply. You will get a reply though. The key here will be patience.

>>18535636
Thank you. Seems about right.
>>
>>18535596
There are two sets of two people with two different ideas. I hope we can finally resolve this. Thank you for the read!
>>
>>18535627
Scrying. Frankly I don't even need to ask the gender, just a question.

it'smagic.jpg

>>18535631
Sorry man, but that's just how it is. Wanted to do a few, did a few, not gonna do more.

>>18535638
It may not be chemistry, but I do see this being some kind of a research environment where you may perform experiments and study something. Definitely testing. Sorry I wasn't able to give any kind of a specific, but well, it may just be something that you'll enjoy, which is research~
>>
>>18535641
Hmm, interesting. I think I know what it means. Thanks.
>>
>>18535645
>Sorry man, but that's just how it is. Wanted to do a few, did a few, not gonna do more.
Its all cool senpai, come back again
>>
>>18535645
No worries, again thanks for the read! :D
>>
Trading doing runes and tarot pick one or both, i have 3 querys

How far into the future will this happend?
Will i marry her?
How will saturday go?

Im going to take a shower and check back in around 15 minutes if anyone is up for one or more trades, i have not done this in a while so i might take some minutes to deliver
>>
>>18535452
Male
Should i stay in america and be independent or go to india for the year?
>>
>>18535452
Male
How fors my crush see me?
>>
>>18535742
still here?
>>
>>18535742
WIll you marry her?
>Three of Pentacles, Devil, Queen of Swords, Queen of Pentacles, Two of Wands.
It definitely seems like a possibility, especially after a period of living together. It seems like she needs an opportunity to try out the whole waifu thing before she jumps in full time. Be a good husbando and she'll be receptive. Good luck. (Invite her to move in)
tarot
does he love me?
>>
>>18535820
Yes
>>18535829
Doing you right now
>>
>>18535829
Being patient may have paid off recently, Regardless, the ability to be thoughtful and considerate will give your love life the potential for great fulfillment. Dont dwell on the past a new someone will arrive in the near future and it may lead to a long lasting fulfillment, your love life will be properous.
If it matters i think he does love you through.
>>18535829
Thank you anon
>>
File: +_cf5bcc_5254679.jpg (49KB, 463x750px) Image search: [Google]
+_cf5bcc_5254679.jpg
49KB, 463x750px
>>18534532
But astrolabia gives you a sheet play by play of your houses...
>>18534174
Hol up.
So basically my life will end like divergent

>is there any point to this life then but 2kek2furiously.
>And burnout brighter then the rest

>standing on the edge
>>
>>18535514
I'm reposting in hope someone could read me. I'm not so good at the moment
>>
>>18535875
Hi cheswick, how are you?

Could you read me? Should i stay and be independent? Or go to india and see how that plays out?
>>
>>18535854
thank you
>>
>>18535894
Travel is always worth wild. Cards said you would like pooloo land. And it works out.
Three cups
Ten cups
The fool

Your going to travel sometime choose pooloo for all the keks.
>>
>>18535903
What is pooloo? And if you're okay with me being greedy for another query...how does my crush see me? Do i have a chance?
>>
>>18535903
I'm sorry for asking for a read too but
How will he feel about me when we meet?
>>
File: 1484513692884.jpg (46KB, 444x550px) Image search: [Google]
1484513692884.jpg
46KB, 444x550px
>>18535914
India.
>>18535914
Try to make a better connection with your crush atm your social skills make you friendly but forgettable unfortunately.
Try to be more like that guy in crank he was great.
>>
>>18535903
>>18535893
Please Cheswick I need some positivity right now
>>
File: renner.jpg (82KB, 784x1024px) Image search: [Google]
renner.jpg
82KB, 784x1024px
>>18535926
Hello, Cheswick. Could you tell me how would I change myself in this year, if at all?
>>
File: nBNCOPi.png (15KB, 544x480px) Image search: [Google]
nBNCOPi.png
15KB, 544x480px
>>18535932
>positive.... Hiv+ all I can give
>pic related positivity
>>
Anyone doing readings, atm?
>>
>>18535960
T-thanks
>>
Can someone do this one?
>>
>>18535926
I'm so happy you always use the jeremy photos I post for you (´・ω・`)
>>
File: bogsbonny.jpg (198KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
bogsbonny.jpg
198KB, 640x480px
>>18535960
Cheswick, could you be so kind to riddle me this?

Will the content of my papers that I wrote for my rhetoric class (with all the necessary grammatical corrections and ordering the phrases,after I edit them in word) obtain me a 10 or at least a 9 mark?

Thanks in advance !
>>
Hi cheswich, how is it going?
Could you read me? Will I find someone this year?
>>
File: jack-white-2013[1].jpg (36KB, 599x373px) Image search: [Google]
jack-white-2013[1].jpg
36KB, 599x373px
>>18535875
Will I get to meet him at the concert?
>>
>>18536165
>Will I get to meet him at the concert?
Your reputation as a world class cock-sucker precedes you. So yes, You will meet him. But you'll be repulsed by his filthy private parts and barf on him and two roadies. You'll be banned from that site for the rest of time.
>>
>>18534027

About Query: Lust

Pursue Art:
>Happiness - 9 of Cups
>Prudence - 8 of Disks
>Wealth - 10 of Disks

You'll feel better doing this, than you would if you hadn't followed your desire. There may be a few tight situations here and there along the way, but you'll succeed financially if you work hard, and keep your feet firmly planted on the ground.

Don't Pursue Art:
>Queen of Cups
>Luxury - 4 of Cups
>Art - Temperance

Going with the flow of what's deemed "normal" or "acceptable" isn't always the wisest decision when it comes to being happy. You'll be comfortable and have a fairly easier ride, but you'll have a lingering sense of being unfulfilled and "stuck" wondering what could have been.
>>
>>18533748
Female
Is business the most promising route for me in terms of academics?
Those odd moments in meditation that feel like an orgasm almost, and they last longer so double bonus.
>>
>>18536202
Yowza, thanks. Especially since I queried you so long ago, I really appreciate this. Yeah, I would be pretty unfulfilled, this has been my dream since I was little. I appreciate it. Thank you, I'll be going for art.
>>
Anyone can answer this

M
Aquarius

Should I continue to ignore her for a while? Or should I try to start being friends with her and respond to her?
>>
File: books.jpg (81KB, 500x373px) Image search: [Google]
books.jpg
81KB, 500x373px
willing to do 5 reads! (maybe more if i am still feeling up to it)
If one (or more) of you would be willing to trade with me, I need a quick yes or no sort of read. more details is good, but not necessary. Let me know!

From you, I need your favorite book, a color, and your age. Then your query!
>>
>>18536588
cloud atlas
blue
how will my visit with him go? will it lead to a deeper relationship?
>>
File: 1450826849076.jpg (64KB, 700x674px) Image search: [Google]
1450826849076.jpg
64KB, 700x674px
>>18536588
>Myth of Sisyphus, or Cyrano De Bergerac
>Green
>22
Things seem to be falling apart and nothing is going right for the most part, any sign of hope in the near future that things will resolve?

Will be willing to trade if you want a scry in return,
>>
>>18536588
Angus, Thongs, and full frontal snogging

Pink,maroon, and aquamarine

There's a physical issue, i'm not quite comfortable going into. It's made me suffer and held me back from all the things I once loved doing for so long.

Am I going to die without have ever resolving this physical issue?
>>
>>18536592
1.) Cloud Atlas
Sunshine will enter your life, opening up routes you hadn't dreamed of before. Though there will be complications with feelings like "there must be something i can do. something i can contribute". They may not be your deeper relationship, but they will open you up for something even greater after your visit.
>>
>>18536588
Guru granth
Orange
How do my prospects look like with the girl i like?
>>
>>18536588
Pornografia by Witold Gombrowicz
Brown

Love reading please.

Thanks!
>>
>>18536617
thank you so much!
>>
>>18536605
2.) Myth of Sisyphus
The four of swords fell out as I was shuffling, so I let it stop there, since it presses the idea of a "Turning point". I think you will get there with patience. Good luck!
>>
>>18536588
Little House on the Prairie
Blue
I've been interested about getting into the archiving career field. Is this the right career for me?
>>
>>18536607
3.) An amusing title I will have to google!
I am a little uncomfortable reading for health? But what I got was "Do not dream for things you know are impossible. Your troubles can be lessened if you work hard, but they will never be gone."
I think you should continue looking into your issue to see what can be done as time goes on. Even if it never leaves, improving it is still a very good option. I wish you luck.
>>
>>18536588

The Way of Zen by Alan Watts, Green, 31

What's coming down the pike for me?
>>
>>18536623
4.) Guru Granth
Oh my.
The older girl? Will be peaceful and good for you, a perfect union, and the day you make yourselves an item will have a memorable rain shower. The younger one you will be tempted by... the one into music? She's temporary. Your affection for her might cause your wallet to empty a little faster than expected.

I'm an "older" lady so I want to support the read, but I feel like you'll also learn about yourself no matter which path you take. Take care of yourself, okay?
>>
Does anyone have tips on seeing auras? Ive read every how-to on article i've found on Google and I'm half way though Embrosewyn Tazkuvel's book. I've never had an issue sensing/feeling them from people animals and plants but for the life of me I CAN'T see them.

I've always been terrible at the Magic Eye pictures, but I have perfect vision. What do?
>>
>>18536631
5.) Pornographia
They will become a focal point for you right before you struggle with your job (perhaps because of them), but they will afford you some solace in that time, and become fixed in your heart because of this. I don't have information for when this will happen.
>>
>>18536643
6.) Little House on the Prairie
Is archiving the right path? absolutely. Will it have its own struggles? yes. In fact, for the first stretch of your search and employment, you'll probably start doubting yourself, losing your courage to see this decision through, but you will find someone working alongside you to make things easier, a very responsible person who is likely handling a workload way too much for a single person. They wish to be your rock.
>>
>>18536730
Keep on feeling/sensing them

and get as adept at it as you possible can
then eventually it'll pour over into sight

it also helps to focus on one point and blur your vision to everything surronding, but you've probably heard that already
>>
>>18536588
The Poetic Edda, dark brown, 21

Will I be able to get the best out of the hard times ahead of me?
>>
>>18536678
7.) The Way of Zen
What is coming: Great stuff actually! You'll be a lot more connected with yourself and your spirituality soon, and it will bring you into a feeling of being more capable than normal. You will be coming out of your depression and into this new phase when your financial issue is taken care of.
>>
>>18536588

the hours, pink, 26. will he and i get to see each other in person next month?
>>
>>18536769

I've been sensing them for most of my adult life, but I don't really focus on it. I'll try that and see if anything comes of it. Thanks anon.
>>
>>18536588
Thank you everyone who has asked so far. I won't be reading any more after this last one. >>18536773
8.) The Poetic Edda
You're incubating during those times... Know that it is okay to pray. There is an exit from this all and you will get there because it is secured as a major event in your path. You will be set free from your manipulative captor.
>>
>>18536605
If you wouldn't mind scrying really quickly, I just have a sneaking suspicion that there's something new going on with me. If you could check on that I would be very grateful.
>>
File: 1484639141013.jpg (114KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
1484639141013.jpg
114KB, 640x960px
>>18536730
Cross you eyes when you look at a place of flesh it works.
>>
File: nn.png (3MB, 1920x817px) Image search: [Google]
nn.png
3MB, 1920x817px
>>18536816
Is that from the movie Behind Enemy Lines?
>>
>>18536816
Why are you punished Chespie? Very well. I'll try the siamese cat thing. That chick has a nice AR.
>>
>>18536828
It's alright I mean I like the other rifles better.
Mars do have any guns.
I prefer grenades usually wish she had some.
>>
>>18536767
Sorry I didn't respond earlier as I'm getting ready for bed. Thank you so much! I always felt like getting into art history and then reading up on archiving is the way for me. I feel like preserving the past is very important. Thank you again and have a good night.
>>
>>18536823
I dunno. Is enemy behind lines any good.
>>
>>18536588

A New Earth
Black

What's gonna happen for me in April

or

How are my magick studies going to pay off?
>>
>>18536843
A few. Stag AR-15, Remington 20 Gauge, Springfield Mod 2 9mm, and a War World II era M1 carbine.
>>
>>18536852
>>18536777
im really sorry for not getting you guys this time around. i hope someone else is able to read you, and good luck.
>>
>>18536873
Darn, was just about to ask if you were still doing readings haha.

Anyone else doing them?
>>
>>18536860
The white us. Version of the m1?
I'm a sucker for ww2 guns.

Mars do you like mortars I love them.
>>
hey. i'm looking to trade, if anyone's down.
>>
>>18536885
I am too. I love mosins.
I think explosives are interesting, but i've always just really been into guns.
Its got a wooden body/stock and its a US model. My ex's grandfather broke it down and smuggled it home after the war.
>>
>>18536893
Yeah what's up
>>
>>18536901
i've learned that someone from my past who hurt me a lot actually misses me and wants to apologize. what's up with that? it doesn't seem like something they'd do. do they actually genuinely miss me, and want to make up? will they?

how bout you?
>>
>>18536903
How does he feel about me visiting him in March?
I'll start on yours. Give me a few minutes.
>>
>>18536908
>six of cups, queen of swords reversed, the lovers reversed, the magician, queen of pentacles reversed, the devil reversed

it's a thought that both excites him and scares him. he wants this deep down, but there's a part of him that feels nervous about it. his heart's telling him that you should definitely come on down and have a blast with him, but his mind's telling him that it'd be very risky to do so. it seems like he's at the point where he could be won over if you show him how much of a good idea it is. i'm rooting for you.
>>
>>18536903
>Five of Swords, Strength, Queen of Cups, Eight of Pentacles, Queen of Pentacles.
Yes, they really do want to ask for forgiveness. However, and I feel like this won't surprise you, there is an element of this that is for selfish reasons. They don't want to look bad, they don't want to feel bad, etc.--whatever it is, they don't want it anymore. On the other hand, they do genuinely feel they've done wrong and want to better themselves and they may feel like they can't forgive themselves until you forgive them. That being said, you should forgive them, even if you don't let them back into your life. They do genuinely want to be a better person, and nothing is wrong with that.
>>18536918
Thank you. This is not surprising at all.
>>
>>18536894
Muh favorite mosin is the m90/30
Yours???
How did he manage to hide it from them mars.
>>
File: 1484612353432.jpg (31KB, 480x319px) Image search: [Google]
1484612353432.jpg
31KB, 480x319px
>>18536908
Be careful with march.

The high priestess
The devil
The moon.

Cards saying you've been having dreams about this and someone is lying your relationship is almost like a drunk. Is it your lying about your real feelings or he is?
Pay attention to the dreams and sixth sense. You'll have a epiphany about this relationship.
>>
>>18536933
thank you. yeah, knowing them it's not surprising. i appreciate it.
>>
Anyone willing to do a quick reading? Romance and shit.
>>
>>18536988
Watch pewdiepie. He gives great relationship advice.
Silver Mont does too.
>>
File: tumblr_mjkfjrIFyZ1s8r2c1o1_400.jpg (45KB, 600x677px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mjkfjrIFyZ1s8r2c1o1_400.jpg
45KB, 600x677px
>>18537097
>>
>>18534498

I really appreciate the helpful response. Thank you.
>>
>>18537139
easy there shinji, i gotcha. fork over your query, pal, i ain't exactly a connoisseur of doing vague ass reads, any specific romance shit you want me to focus on? like, you got a crush or something?
>>
>>18537205
wew I was just about to go to sleep but thanks

I prefaced with romance and shit because I know some readers hate doing romance readings so I guess it was a vague warning. Most come and ask for specifics if they're interested. I don't know though I'm always on and off on these threads.

ANYWAY

Yeah, specific stuff. What does J feel about me? Is there potential in a relationship between us? Things like that. I always have a hard time wording things like this. All I know is: I like someone, first letter of their name is J, wanna know if there's a future there or not and how to possibly get it.
>>
>>18537221
naw, it's cool, i'm down to do some lovey shit. it's a basic human desire, most readers who refuse to do it are pretty pretentious if you ask me. let's dive in.

>justice, queen of pentacles reversed, four of pentacles, strength, seven of cups reversed, six of wands, the lovers reversed, ace of cups, judgement, six of pentacles

it's like your desire to keep your cool is conflicting with your desire to be with this person, and you don't know what to do. there's a lack of confidence present as well, but i guess that's why people ask for love readings in this thread. i know i do it, cause i ain't got any either, you ain't alone pal.

you should just try and be yourself here though. that's probably the most generic thing in the book to say, but it's what applies here. instead of trying to show off and make up for your lack of confidence, just be you. don't just stand around daydreaming either, that's also somewhat of a problem. honestly, this person could be a total game changer for you, kind of like a rite of passage sort of thing. there is very much indeed a possible future here, all you gotta do is buckle up and actually try to grab it instead of dillydallying around and hoping they'll make the first move. i'm rooting for you.
>>
>>18537242
This makes a good bit of sense. Truth be told we have gotten a tad closer, though, and I've made some kind of move if that makes sense. Nothing's super solid yet, but I think we both like eachother. I guess my lack of confidence is what's fucking with me right now.

Think there's any way you could do something on their thoughts? Or is that too much of a shot in the dark?

It makes me happy to hear there's a possible future with them, though. And yeah, they seem like a total game changer as well. I guess that's why I'm scared of losing this chance by either coming on too strong or sitting around dilly-dallying. Hard time striking a middleground I suppose.
>>
>>18537253
yeah, no problemo. and if you're afraid, all you gotta do is treat em like a normal pal, but maybe add in a bit of flirting once in a while, so they know you've got a bit of interest.

>eight of wands, seven of swords reversed, page of cups, the lovers

they like you, that much is for sure. however, they feel like things are moving a bit too fast and they don't know what to do about that. perhaps they were hurt by someone in the past or something are afraid to get with someone new. that aside though, the feelings are there, they're just a bit cautious about them.
>>
>>18537264
That sounds like what I was picking up on myself desu. Will take that into consideration.

Thanks for the readings though, honestly. Helps me think about how to go about things.
>>
>>18537267
yeah! it ain't a problem, pal. i hope you can get em and get smoochy with the guy. i'm rooting for you. mwah.
>>
Trading. I have sort of a lewd question.
>>
>>18537283
hey, i'm down with lewd. whatcha got for me, babe?

as for my query, lemme know if i'll be dating anyone within the next 4 months.
>>
>>18537285
Hey. I'm gonna go visit my ex at his place soon. I'm wondering if we'll have sex and if it'll lead to a relationship again.
I'll start on yours
>>
>>18537289
>the tower reversed, the moon, five of pentacles, king of pentacles

ah, yeah. i can see there are some tense feelings shared by the two of you, but deep down he's wanting this too. as long as you show him that you're there for him and you care, then wham bam kapow! you two will be able to bang and be able to get smoochy again. fuckin' neato. i'm rooting for you.
>>
>>18537285
>you: devil
>dating possibilities: page of swords, knight of Pentacles
>obstacles: temperance
>outcome: knight of swords
Okay, so I see maybe you'll meet some people you'll keep your eye on, but nothing will really come of this. Seems like you've got to do a little healing before you can meet a proper partner. I think you may get a few signals back from the Knight of Pentacles, but he won't really be worth your time, to be honest. You'll be happier on your own for these next few months. Maybe not happier, but at least better off. You've got better days coming, so don't worry too much about it.
>>18537296
Thank you
>>
>>18537301
thanks pal. yeah, i've still got some past hurts going on, but that's part of the reason i want someone. i just want to forget. but really, i appreciate it.
>>
>>18537306
I understand that feeling. Stay strong
>>
New to /x/ and never posted in one of these before. Always been kinda a lurker reading stuff. But I need some relationship help. Not dating advice per say, but rather if I should leave a relationship or not. Anyone able to help?
>>
>>18537309
Knight of cups, eight of cups, high Priestess
Yes, you should leave, and if you don't, you'll soon find a reason to leave that you cannot deny
>>
>>18537312
Thing is, that's what people say anyway. Just rather confused.
>>
File: 1483479311027.jpg (83KB, 600x451px) Image search: [Google]
1483479311027.jpg
83KB, 600x451px
>>18537296
>wham bam kapow!
I don't know you but I want you to succeed in life and whatever you do
>>
Trading
>>
>>18533777

Gonna let the deck tell me a little about you, and then offer some advice based on what I see.

>What You and Others know about you: (pretty self explanatory)
>Virtue - 3 of Wands

You think two steps ahead most of the time. You don't just consider an immediate result, you take in to account the long game and the reactions to your decisions/actions. You care not just about what happens, but the people involved. This is a surprisingly rare trait to find in this day and age.

>What neither You or Others know about you: (What nobody has noticed yet)
>Queen of Swords

I suspect there's lingering traces of a broken heart rattling around inside you from a long time ago. A love that was either never reciprocated or was otherwise damaged through circumstance. Its been quietly winnowing you away, at your deepest levels.

>What You know about you that Others don't: (What you don't normally let others know)
>Satiety - 10 of Cups

You're happy'ish, but not really. You're forcing a round peg in to a square hole; sure, it might fit, but actually being fulfilled is another matter. It's getting harder for your to keep going, and it's exhausting you.

>What Others know about You that you don't: (What you can't or don't want to see about yourself)
>Interference - 8 of Swords

The hunter that tries to take the most perfect shot ever on a ten-point buck is likely to miss the opportunity to actually shoot when it's there, if they agonize over every single variable. You spend too much time thinking and not enough time doing. Maybe let your gut instincts take over for a little while, and fly by the seat of your pants.

Spontaneity would do you some good. Maybe ask some friends to pick a random day and surprise you with a day out doing anything /they/ want to help you blow off steam and be carefree again. Free your inner kid and ease up on being so serious all the time, you'll feel better and knowing what you need to do will come to you in its own time.
>>
>>18537341
haha, thanks chum pal. i hope you make it in life, too.

>>18537376
yo. if you're still hanging around, i'm down.
>>
Whatever happened to that succubus reader? I liked her
>>
>>18537512
>Her
>>
File: weh.png (127KB, 321x304px) Image search: [Google]
weh.png
127KB, 321x304px
i wonder if y'all can tell which anon reader is which. i wonder if i'm recognizable, considering i come and trade readings, like, every day. shiiiiiitttttt mannnnnnnnn.
>>
File: 435647.jpg (24KB, 500x371px) Image search: [Google]
435647.jpg
24KB, 500x371px
>>18537523
SHIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTT

Who are you anon
>>
File: Screenshot_20161123-235834.jpg (278KB, 1307x1125px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20161123-235834.jpg
278KB, 1307x1125px
>>18537519
>>
File: cool.png (44KB, 176x179px) Image search: [Google]
cool.png
44KB, 176x179px
>>18537534
i'm a hero, that's who i am.
>>
>>18537556
Save me then
>>
File: 46341577[1].jpg (103KB, 500x329px) Image search: [Google]
46341577[1].jpg
103KB, 500x329px
>>18537536
>>
Throwing this up in the air, could I please get a quick general reading?
>>
File: 1471318666788.png (115KB, 512x416px) Image search: [Google]
1471318666788.png
115KB, 512x416px
>>18537562
>>
>>18537568
Speaking of beer I'm so fucking drunk now and tempted to do readings.
>>
>>18537573
Shit I'll take a beer reading
>>
>>18537573
JUST DO IT!
>>
>>18537573
Empath's readings are always da best, can't imagine what they're like with even more clarity.
>>
>>18537574
>>18537577
>>18537579
Fuck it, lets do it!
>Name/nickname
>description and defining feature(s)
>colour shape combo
>Query
>Empath, Tarot or Rune

I'm drunk so everything with a grain of salt!
>>
>>18537593
Male,average height ,glasses ,stubble and short dark hair
Green circle
What is going to happen over there if I choose to go?
Empath
>>
>>18537593
Cal
Brown hair and blue eyes. Average height, white, scarred on my feet.
Lavender star
Empath

Will I enter a relationship anytime soon? I'm so lonely ;_;
>>
>>18537598
Forgot alias

Erick.
>>
>>18537593
Zeus
Shaved head, thick ass beard, glasses, sarcastic, kind
Blue sphere
WI'll I be able to find and embrace romantic love this year?
Empath
>>
>>18537593
Sol
Beer gut, dark red shoulder length hair, 6ft tall, scruffy chinstrap beard, blue-grey eyes with a green ring around the pupil and gold flecks around, fuckin freckles everywhere
yellow-green diamond

Should I pursue harder or let it go?
Empath
>>
>>18537593
Trevas
Funny, kinda tall, pale
Orange triangle
Am I ever gonna have sex with Ana M.?
Tarot
>>
>>18537598
>>18537616
>Empath Reading;Future Specific
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0YLByFOTZH3
>>
>>18537593
>azmi
>male
>tall lanky glasses
>green honeycomb
>do I have negative energy on me from some other person?
>empath

thank you!
>>
>>18537612
>Empath Reading;Love General
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1UbgD8NE7S5
>>
>>18537593
L
Average height, short, brown hair, blue eyes
blue square
Can you tell me what few month are going to be for me?
Maybe runes are good one for this? If not pick what you think is best.
Thanks!
>>
>>18537633
hey hey hey hey ,you're truly drunk as fuck :^)

Could you tell me what other options did you see? That's quite demotivating desu :/ I literally have no idea on what to do. I'm already wastign a lot of time...fuck this.

thanks a lot ,man
>>
>>18537617
>Empath Reading;Love General
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0BXWOqfsFKo
>>
>>18537593
Leo
Tall, short dark goldish brown hair, well built but need a cut, brown eyes, short beard, scar shaped like a reverse L on my outer left thumb
Red star
What will my next corporate job be like?
Empath
>>
>>18537619
>Empath Reading;Future Specific
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1gT7X5OXf85
>>
>>18537664
Thank you my man, I'll listen once I get home from work.

[spoiler]Sorry for asking about the same thing I asked about before, I'm just getting these feelings about it that are confusing me further [/spoiler]
>>
File: 1483168402746.png (852KB, 646x634px) Image search: [Google]
1483168402746.png
852KB, 646x634px
>>18537666
>trying to spoiler on /x/
>>
>>18537632
>Tarot Reading;Future Specific
The Empress
Three of Swords(r)
Ruled over by 10 of Wands
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1ngQNAoEzMR
>>
>>18537653
My man thanks for the reading. I have a feeling of who the first person is, sometimes she's always talking to me at and then randomly goes cold as fuck despite showing her emotions for me.

As for the second one fairly certain who it is as well considering been having my fun with her for awhile now since the first one can't make up her mind.

Zeus needs some love, can't always just do dickings hahahahaha.
>>
brb taking a break
>>
>>18537674
What you said makes a lot of sense, actually. From what I've seen of her she is how you described her, feminine, "strong" and not easy.

As for the details you asked for:
she's a classmate with whom I've had a few classes with;
we usually talk online, she laughs at my jokes even when retarded, has called me by pet names like richness, etc
Thing is, we never actually spoke in person and have a running gag of when we're physically close enough (like in a bar or whatever) we don't look eachother in the eye nor talk.
Once we were at a bar on opposite sides, didnt talk and after she told me that Im retarded and cant even look her in the eye
However, whenever I actually invite her to go out, she either doesnt answer or expects a formal/grand invitation.
Mixed signals suck.
>>
>>18537593
>>18535514
Please Empath if you could
>>
New Thread: >>18537729
>>
>>18537726
I don't have any discerning features, people forget I'm even there...tarot cards please?
I'm really not in a good place after what happened.
>>
>>18533748
>20
>Male
>Foggy or rainy mornings that feel like a continuation of night time.
>Should I commit suicide?
Thread posts: 336
Thread images: 53

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.