[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/div/ Divination General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 341
Thread images: 29

File: fortune.jpg (6KB, 220x183px) Image search: [Google]
fortune.jpg
6KB, 220x183px
Welcome to Divination General!
Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

Every method is welcome: Tarot, Runes, Cartomancy, Scrying, Pendulum, Cleromancy, I-Ching, Tasseomancy, Necromancy, etc.

>If you're NEW, please READ the STICKY:
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074

>Guides made by some of our readers:
Rustig wrote this to help beginners on how to choose a deck and start with the tarot:
http://i.imgur.com/2rodLWB.png

Thoth, made his own tarot and rune guide:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

>Some useful tips before posting:
-New readers should post that they're offering readings and what information they require from a querent.
-Look for their posts in the thread to determine what's needed and before posting, check if they finished reading already.
-Some readers will refuse to do certain readings - respect that choice. Also, bullshit queries will get bullshit answers.
-An "air query" can be made to no one in particular, but no one in particular may answer!
-Avoid making the same question over and over and/or to different readers, as this may lead to more confusion than clarification
-Please refer to the Dream General threads for dream interpretation

>Readers and Querents:
Please, respect each other, let's keep things decent here.
Provide feedback when applicable. We're a growing community, and many readers are starting. Let's help each other to improve.

>IRC channel:
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.sorcery.net/#/div/ination

>Discord Servers:
/Div/cord: https://discord.gg/FUSHvyh
Divinity: https://discord.gg/CKGqezW

>Previous Bread:
>>18528972
>>
Bumperooni
>>
>>18530744
bumprino
in need of some help here fellows
>>
where the good readers at
i miss the days when it used to be good and not some retarded picture dumps of non-/x/ shit with terrible reads
>>
>>18530904
>wants a read
>insults the readers

Well I would have done it, but now, no.
>>
>>18530910
i dont count cheswick as a reader
''she'' has never given me anything accurate
>>
>>18530916
Good to know others think cheswick is shit too desu

But there are some really cool/accurate readers on here still
>>
>>18530916
Treating reading like fortune telling is silly
>>
File: 1483953695339-tv.jpg (312KB, 2138x1168px) Image search: [Google]
1483953695339-tv.jpg
312KB, 2138x1168px
>>18530638
Is there any legit anon-diviner?

Is there ways to know future/stuff without taro or other complicated stuff?

Can you see unknown stuff like number in lottery, or how to do things right (especially ones which you not familiar with)?

Please no bullshit or rofling.

I asking as a friend.
>>
>>18530934
Divination does not tell your future and your childish for thinking it does. Divination is just guidance based on a mixture of randomness and intuition.
>>
>>18530938
Ok.

Answer other questions please.

N-no bully, OK?
>>
File: 18.jpg (32KB, 283x411px) Image search: [Google]
18.jpg
32KB, 283x411px
I'll be performing two tarot readings.
No generic "will I find work/love/money" queries will be accepted, nor will badly written/unclear queries be accepted.
Detail and proper sentence structure makes it easier for me to understand what you need.
Bad query "What are results of project?".
Good query: "What will be the results of the project I'm currently focused on?".
Note: I am slow, and cherry pick. If I feel someone else has a better query than you, regardless of post order, they will take priority.

Requisites:

>Age

>Gender

>Favorite Thing (exempli gratia, the smell of cooking bacon, soaking my feet in a stream, the cool side of a pillow)

>Query
>>
>>18531023
I wish you would do a relationship reading for me but you're picky.

But the possibilities are so many, opportunities are too short, signs are mixed. This stuff is complicated my man..
>>
>>18531023
Why must I always be the victim of people's hate? I'm sick of being manipulated and lied to. Feeling like giving up on my current track

Female
Gemini
My favourite thing is having freedom and time
>>
I could do some readings later today, if I get my work done...
>>
>>18531023
Will the things I'm working towards achieving work out as intended? I fear disruption and last minute issues.

Male
What I love the most is my hair and greek yogurt
>>
>>18531047
Ok my lover
>>
>>18531023
Male
when it rains, i love rain
How are my spiritual path looking ahead?
>>
Readers help me This will solve the jigsaw.

Was she talking about me there? She had a dream and something, but i dont think shed subtly talk about it while i was there.
>>
>>18530934
Divination is like any other skill, it requires development to become good at it. Complicated stuff? I mean some system are quite complex like I-ching for it's system or scrying for the learning curve.

If I could see lotto numbers id of already won it and shared it among the people here. Mostly it's feelings, nudges and insights into how to best make the most of a situation or avoid dangers; the best outcome for your path.
>>
>>18531023
Male
I love clean and immaculate rooms
Am I going to satiate my hunger for human flesh anytime soon?
>>
You're not scrying for the moment my good Empath ?
>>
>>18531065

About Query: Queen of Swords
Don't Do: Ace of Swords
Do: Worry - 5 of Disks
Hidden Influences: Princess of Disks
Likely Outcome: Success - 6 of Disks

It looks like you've got a keen eye, and a bit of a fierce independent streak. I suggest you bring in a little extra help and perspective from someone instead of trying to shoulder so much of it yourself. Remember the original goal and don't let things stray too far off course, lots of bells and whistles don't mean shit if your bicycle won't peddle. A critical point is approaching, so you should be doubling down on your scrutiny of the flaws and strong points for this project while there's still time to spare. This is where a fresh perspective can benefit you the most, it's easy to miss things (both positive and negative) when you're too close. Measure twice, cut once. Things are very likely to work out in your favor, but how well it succeeds is in the air.
>>

Female

Favorite thing: When I tell a joke and everyone laughs and I realize that I've come such a long way from being too shy to even look most people in the eyes.

Query: What will become of the sticky love triangle situation that I currently find myself in? I feel like I've done everything in my power to steer everything in my favor, but it apparently hasn't been enough.
>>
>>18531023
Male
My computer
I'm through a marital crises and things are going worse. We talked about separating.

Should I fight for this relationship or just let it go?
>>
>>18531044
I'm off to work...I hope someone can read my query or help with my negativity while I'm gone
>>
>>18531145
Nah not right now. At work again; I'll be around, just not reading
>>
>>18531229
How can I do what you do fampai?
>>
File: 1483235954990-tv.gif (2MB, 219x186px) Image search: [Google]
1483235954990-tv.gif
2MB, 219x186px
>>18530934
Bump

>>18531127
Is there a techniques to summon spirit or something like that to which you can talk and It will talk back? Name them if you can.
Can you do it without burning shit or making altars?
>>
>>18531195

About Query: The Hermit
Don't Do: The Lovers
Do: Queen of Disks
Likely Result: Prudence - 8 of Disks

You should probably stop bothering, you're driving yourself up a wall focusing on somebody that just wants to play around and won't make a hard decision until it's forced. That's not the kind of person that will work out well for you, even if they do come to a decision and choose you. Walk away from it, and focus on what makes you happy instead of focusing so much on somebody else. There's a spark waiting to happen, if you keep the blinders on, it's possible you'll miss a golden opportunity to start the fire for a relationship that will nurture and fulfill you as a person.
>>
File: 14845129829770.jpg (211KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
14845129829770.jpg
211KB, 600x600px
>>18531023

Male

Playing videogames, watching kíno in local cinema theater, buying fast food from McDonald's, Burger King, Latin , Greek, Thai, Georgian or popcorn and eat it in cinema theater, like to lose my mind over aesthetics and particular design decision, like to be redpilled and having another point in my confirmation bias about incoherence of our real world, like to be shocked

[spoiler]i am sorry, but what the FUCK is query ?[/spoiler]

So my question :
I am looking for a business niché to dive into and make my first big money, what should I consider?
Also will my searching in magick be resulted in something great and actually something practical?
Will I win in this year or lose? What could help me win.

Thanx.
>>
>>18531285
Well I've taken some students on that I aim to teach everything I've learned over these last 11yrs; all my empath development from the ground up. The idea is hopefully towards the end to see them able to do empath readings themselves. But as for exactly how, I'm not 100% sure of it myself but I'm definitely getting better at describing it and figuring out how to replicate it.
>>18531301
That's outside of my expertise. I think you'd want the /omg/ or /sum/ threads. I mean I have my alter to Odin, and give offerings and communicate with him, but I don't think that's what you're after.
>>
File: mewtarot_798.png (93KB, 200x360px) Image search: [Google]
mewtarot_798.png
93KB, 200x360px
Hello again /div/! It's that time again, and I have come to serve all who seek guidance from the Oracle.

Please link to this post if you would like a reading done as I will be following this one! As always I will require your inquiry AS WELL AS your sign of the zodiac!

Let's get started!

1st Card: Question/Situation
2nd Card: Remedy/Action Needed
3rd Card: Possibility/Outcome

Will try and answer all follow-up questions/clarifications!
>>
>>18531345
Taurus
Where is my life headed this year
>>
>>18531345
Taurus
I'm through a marital crises and things are going worse. We talked about separating.

Should I fight for this relationship or just let it go?

Thanks for your time.
>>
>>18531345
Virgo
Love reading
>>
>>18531345
What do I need to do to find my first work after 2 years of unemployment (i'm 19). Any spiritual advices? Gemini
>>
File: readings1.jpg (255KB, 648x360px) Image search: [Google]
readings1.jpg
255KB, 648x360px
>>18531350

1st Card: Princess of Pentacles
2nd Card: Eight of Wands
3rd Card: Seven of Pentacles

This year is going to bring new and prosperous opportunities for you if you take swift action and act quickly when these situations arise. I see you enjoying this year in a very big way. Don't hesitate to seize opportunities that may seem out of your reach. If you go for something out of your comfort zone this year you will be reaping a lot of benefits from it. Expect some projects you've been working on for a while to start to bear some fruit. Most of all, be practical and relax! You've got good things coming to you soon!
>>
>>18531345
Greetings.
Pretty much newfag to /div/.
Can you do mine please?
Scorpio.
And I like to know about my future carrier and/or studies. Where I'm heading?
Thanks.
>>
>>18531345
Virgo (but i feel more scorpio)

Does my crush like me back? How should I proceed if he does?
>>
File: reading2.jpg (276KB, 648x360px) Image search: [Google]
reading2.jpg
276KB, 648x360px
>>18531351

1st Card: The Hermit
2nd Card: The Chariot
3rd Card: Four of Wands

I'm sorry to hear that anon, but keep faith:

The cards indicate there is a strong possibility that the two of you will be able to work through this. Seek counsel if you haven't already, I see this being best handled by a mediator or third party. Use that Taurus attitude, don't budge on this or it will not work out! Work on shedding off some of the old preconceptions the two of you may have been putting on one another for a while. Try and get past all the assumptions and get back to the feelings you had for one another when you first met. Whichever way this thing goes keep your chin up because there are going to be some breaking of oppression and bondage if that's the way things are going right now. It indicates a new lease on life or a new beginning with you and your partner, don't give up!
>>
>>18531338
Bump

>>18531345
Here
>>
File: reading3.jpg (255KB, 648x360px) Image search: [Google]
reading3.jpg
255KB, 648x360px
>>18531355

1st Card: The Empress
2nd Card: Seven of Swords
3rd Card: Ace of Wands

Be willing and receptive to those who come your way with intentions of something long term as the cards indicate you will be content and satisfied with a lover that isn't into the whole, "part-time" routine. This person will be calling on you soon and may already be someone in your life that has their eye on you already. Be sure to evaluate what you really out of a relationship and what you really want because you'll be in it for the long haul with this one!
>>
File: readings4.jpg (288KB, 648x360px) Image search: [Google]
readings4.jpg
288KB, 648x360px
>>18531358

1st Card: Ten of Pentacles
2nd Card: Princess of Swords
2rd Card: Justice

I see you finding a good job soon, but it may not be the one that will really fulfill you spiritually right now. Don't go for exactly what you want, take what you can get that will pay well. Know that you will have to work your way up in this new job in order to gain the respect you're seeking from others. Be humble and accept these responsibilities even if they seem demeaning or mundane at this time. Accept the criticism of those around you who are older and wiser because their advice will be a stepping stone to your eventual success. I see these "elders" being a component in your eventual spiritual epiphany as well, be receptive at this time!
>>
>>18531366
Thank you so much.. my husband and I have just felt so lost lately this gives me some hope
>>
>>18531396
Thanks. I will.
>>
>>18531345
A lot of virgos here, huh?
I'm one of them, Virgo the virgin
Can I have a future general reading if you have still time?
>>
>>18531377
Thanks in advance for that. Your words cheer me up.
>>
>>18531345
Gemini here
How did things go so wrong with A during the summer? Is there any way to fix things with him now?
>>
>>18531345
Lion
Just worked my first day at new workplace, will i succesfully keep this job for atleast 2 months? (my plan since i don't intend to work forever, just to get some money and move on)
>>
>>18531345
Another virgo

How do I go about changing careers? I've already gone back to school but now I'm having trouble getting someone to hire me
>>
File: reaings5.jpg (333KB, 648x360px) Image search: [Google]
reaings5.jpg
333KB, 648x360px
>>18531371

Taking a short break after this!

1st Card: The Fool
2nd Card: Princess of Cups
3rd Card: King of Cups

I see new beginnings starting for you soon, you'll be receiving some new clarity and insight on to what you really want to do, don't be overwhelmed during this time! The cards indicate you would do well working with others in some emotional/health capacity; you might want to consider this if you haven't already, it can also indicate success in diplomatic affairs, you'll be solving problems in a big way.
>>
>>18531414
Thank you.
The
>I see ne beginnings
really gave me hope.
>>
>>18531345
Picese
Will I have contact soon? Is this year going the way I think it's going?
Sorry for 2 questions but i couldn't decide between them
>>
Male
Taurus
Favourite thing: reading I guess though it's more the escapism than anything else
Query: what can I change about my life so that it becomes worth living?
>>
>>18531345
Male
Virgo
Will my entrepreneur dreams succeed?
>>
File: readings6.jpg (249KB, 648x360px) Image search: [Google]
readings6.jpg
249KB, 648x360px
>>18531372

1st Card: The High Priestess
2nd Card: Nine of Pentacles
3rd Card: Six of Swords

If they do like you back I see a delay in anything romantic anytime soon. You may need to put this person out of your mind for a little to access the situation. Don't evaluate your feelings through the lens of desires and lust; evaluate this man for who he really is, could you see yourself as friends if not for the crush? Think hard on this situation and deeply consider what you really want out of a relationship.
>>
>>18531345
Hi
Virgo
My queery is that I'm scared to be addicted to codeine but I'm not sure, it's hard to tell

Today at the office for example I was frozen, I was shaking all day but IT IS because of my '' addiction'' or does my addiction don't really exist ?

Personnaly, I think that I have a small mental addiction, but can you tell me if it is physical too ?

If I do am an addict, how bad is it, can it be a problem for me ?

Thanks in advance man and sorry for my bad english
I know this query is a bit strange but it's important to me
>>
File: reading7.jpg (298KB, 648x360px) Image search: [Google]
reading7.jpg
298KB, 648x360px
>>18531399

1st Card: Princess of Pentacles
2nd Card: Ten of Pentacles
3rd Card: The Magician

I see a prosperous beginning for you is at hand. There's a strong indication for a new job or financial opportunity with a business partner, known or unknown coming to you this year. Be decisive and take action as these opportunities present themselves! I see this new endeavor being a creative pursuit of yours, you will be very successful in achieving your goals this year!
>>
>>18531488
Wow, nice. Thank you!
>>
File: readings8.jpg (251KB, 648x360px) Image search: [Google]
readings8.jpg
251KB, 648x360px
>>18531405

1st Card: Prince of Cups
2nd Card: Three of Swords
3rd Card: Six of Cups

You need to separate yourself from this situation for now; whatever transpired between the two of you needs some time to heal. Neither of you are ready to rekindle what was lost. If what happened was done to you, take some time to get away and treat yourself well. I see new possibilities for love and friendship coming to you. If you caused the harm make sure to evaluate what went wrong and see if it's effecting other relationships in your life right now. You need to be firm and forgiving in this situation and move on from it; new doors will be opening for you soon. Things will turn out better than you expect them to in time!
>>
File: readings9.jpg (259KB, 648x360px) Image search: [Google]
readings9.jpg
259KB, 648x360px
>>18531406

1st Card: Three of Swords
2nd Card: The Hierophant
3rd Card: Eight of Swords

Your decision to stay or go will result in a fruitful and prosperous position either way. You're going to do well in this job and they may offer you a better position in the one you are in now. If you do decide to leave I see an opportunity that hasn't been presented to you yet coming into the forefront. Prioritize yourself according and decide whether money and financial gain mean more to you than enjoying the work you do, I see the decision being between these two forces!
>>
>>18531519
Thank you very much!
>>
>>18531345
Hello
Leo
Love Reading. Can be in general or about Ana M. in particular.
Thank you
>>
File: readings10.jpg (253KB, 648x360px) Image search: [Google]
readings10.jpg
253KB, 648x360px
>>18531408

Unfortunately I must put the cards to rest for now. I will be on the Discord server for conjure and rootwork advice! Thank you to those who allowed me to read for them and sorry to those who I could not get to!

1st Card: The Empress
2nd Card: Ten of Swords
3rd Card: Four of Pentacles

The cards indicate you need to keep a more positive attitude towards this situation if you are to find a new job or it will be difficult. Don't try and find the perfect fit right now as I see the next job you get being prosperous financially but it may not be your heart's desire in terms of a career. Be open to this possibility and try not to beat yourself up if things don't work out at first! Keep trying and be open to things you wouldn't expect to do!
>>
>>18531196

About Query: Cruelty - 9 of Swords
Don't Do: Princess of Cups
Do: Death
Likely Outcome: Debauch - 7 of Cups

Not a healthy situation, and trying to make it work is not a prudent move. It will just lead to even greater tears and frustration in the long run. Because people often freak out over having a Death pop up, I should mention that it is not literal (most of the time). In this instance it means a change needs to occur, which I interpret to be ending the relationship while there's still a degree of love and geniality towards one another. It's gonna hurt, but remember not to let your vices and desires get the better of you after. It's very easy to do things we would ordinarily not consider or approve of when suffering.
>>
>>18531503
Thanks for the reading. It's hard to tell who did wrong in this situation since he just randomly stopped talking to me without explanation. But I'm sure whatever happens is for the best
>>
File: 1422792344630.gif (2MB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1422792344630.gif
2MB, 400x400px
>>18531345
Scorpio
Will I finally be able to get a foothold to make some progress when I move?
>>
>>18531476
Sorry it's me again actually I don't reammy want to know
Don't use your cards for this, sorry thanks anyway
>>
>>18531345
Aquarius
Is this the right decision for me? If so why does it hurt so much?
>>
Trading
>>
>>18531345
Taurus
Will I graduate and get my degree?
>>
>>18531455
No offense, but I get the opposite from these cards. Maybe I'm just lovestruck and optmistic, but I thought the nine of pentacles was a positive sign for love. The six of swords could be negative, but it could also mean that the new relationship could finally help me move past my last breakup.

i will think about what you said though and not act immediately
>>
File: sienoinen.jpg (110KB, 474x465px) Image search: [Google]
sienoinen.jpg
110KB, 474x465px
Work is not going as planned anyways, so I could do some readings to change pace. No info other than your query needed, but if you feel like your shoe size, sexual orientation, or the trip of your favorite shitposter is somehow relevant, feel free to post that as well.
>>
>>18531759
does t like me too?
>>
>>18531759
Female
What does he want with me?
>>
>>18531759
Male
What are her true feelings towards me?
>>
>>18531759
will they contact me? 10 & 1/2, straightt
>>
>>18531766
probably not.
>>
>>18531769
He definitely has some sort of strong feelings for you.
>>
>>18531759
wil we be together?
>>
>>18531759
Where does she want things to go next? I'm a guy interested in a girl
>>
>>18531771
She seems to be losing hope. Maybe she feels like things aren't working between you two and feels like giving up.
>>
>>18531778
Likely.
>>
>>18531796
Possibly. Be patient, however. Things might not go your way.
>>
>>18531812
ayyy lmaos incoming soon
>>
>>18531759
Her, her friend, none of them, or both of them?
>>
>>18531345
What will 2017 be like for me?
Taurus
>>
>>18531792
Thanks. He doesn't do anything about it, but yeah, I do suspect some of this.

Really thanks!
>>
>>18531801
She seems to be irritated by something. Prepare for some troubles...
>>
>>18531759
Female
What will 2017 be like for me?
>>
>>18531835
Her friend seems like the better choice. Pretty neutral, though.
>>
>>18531759
How will my diagnosis affect my relationship?
>>
>>18531759
>>18531044

Please thank you so much
>>
>>18531852
Shit, based tripfag, you got that right. Her friend seems like she's into me anyway, what do you mean by neutral though?
>>
>>18531847
It looks like the year will be... Very eventful. You are constantly torn by your feelings, and it seems like nothing is going your way. ...And nothing will go your way if you stay this way. You will probably end up losing something.

The key is to learn to control your emotions. Control yourself and your desires. Think carefully rather than acting on a whim, or else you will miss the opportunities available.
>>
>>18531759
does she still have feelings for me?
>>
>>18531889
will i ever see J again?
>>
>>18531759
What will my future career look like?
>>
>>18531759
Does he like me as a possible gf?
>>
>>18531865
...Badly, sorry. Sadness ahead...
>>
>>18531759
Does he think I owe him something?
>>
>>18531759
how are you doing these readings?
>>
>>18531759
I have a feeling she's going to show up in my life again. Is this possible?
>>
>>18531759
is he ever going to ask me out?
>>
>>18531759

you have a lot in line already but if you get to mine, what will 2017 be like for me? i'm female
>>
>>18531867
...I get the feeling that you are somewhat... Immature? You are very emotional, get excited easily, and jump in to situations wholeheartedly; and end up hurt a lot too. To me it seems like you are exaggerating things. You feel like everyone is against you, but maybe you are just being oversensitive? Surely there are a lot of troubles, but are those things really as big as you make them to be? Cards advice to take a bigger view. You'll be forced to move on anyways, so might as well learn something and figure out how things really were.
>>
>>18531883
Nothing too special came up. With the first girl there will be lot of work, whit the friend less work and more results.
>>
>>18531896
Yes, there's still hope. However, hard work is required to make things work again.
>>
>>18531925
Just normal rider waite tarots.
>>
>>18531898
...Very likely not...
>>
>>18531900
Promising. In various ways.
>>
>>18531952
Thank you. I knew I would get this kind of response and I know it's true deep down. I'm just sick of people at work I suppose
>>
>>18531907
You seem to be lacking something he's looking for.
>>
>>18531986
thanks
>>
>>18531913
He might have thought so before. Or then he has just accepted that you will never pay what you owe.
>>
>>18531931
Yes. Very much yes.
>>
>>18532021
Oh my. Thanks for a reading. You're doing great job with helping anons here.
>>
>>18531935
It seems likely that he will. I get the feeling you'd be successful if you tried asking him out.
>>
>>18531759
Am I going to marry someone I know already or haven't met? If I already know, please give me a hint.
>>
>>18532013
Hmm. I did reach out a bit last year and he was very lukewarm about it. It could be either, but my feelings are more towards the latter. I don't remember there being an explicit agreement that I would have to pay for anything offered, but he was that kind of guy. I've often thought it would be good to pay it back anyway, but everyone seems to want a piece of me right now
>>
>>18531999
Trips get
>>
>>18532039
woot woot. i'm too shy to ask anyone out but i will try to be more flirtatious.
>>
>>18531759
How can I get him out of my life painlessly
>>
>>18531945
Nothing too good it seems. Control seems to be major issue for you. Are you trying to get your life in order? Or to suppress your emotions? Have you been hurt before? All this control is making your life stale: you are avoiding the lows, but the highs as well. Some control is definitely necessary, but my suggestion is to let go a bit. There's good luck at love, but you will probably end up missing it the way you are.
>>
>>18531759
Will i find a good job soon?
>>
>>18531759
I have been having absurdly bad luck in my career and education for the past six months. I feel devastated because I was rejected from an important job just yesterday. Will there be any turn-around for the year to come?
>>
>>18532047
...What's with your attitude? You seem to have plenty of good people to choose from. However, you are just looking for better and better, some ideal prince/princess to come whit white horse and sweep you away. Stop fantasizing and waiting. Get real. You are not going to get married ever this way. Talk to the people around you and start by making friends/getting closer. You'll find the right person this way.
>>
>>18532057
Yeah. I get the feeling it is/has been bugging him, but he's just trying to let it go.
>>
>>18531759
What can I do to get my exboyfriend back? Is there any hope/chance?
>>
>>18532086
Just leave. Some obstacles cannot be avoided, so be prepared. Waiting isn't going to make it easier.
>>
What can I do to defend myself better as a person? Not physically speaking I'm always pushed around
>>
>>18532139
Obstacles??? I'm really scared as to what that could mean
>>
>>18532093

hmm but i'm in a relationship at the moment and i see myself staying it in for a long while. i'm trying to get my life in order for sure but otherwise my life is carefree as it is. i don't know how much more i can let go, lol. thanks though
>>
>>18532122
There are plenty of girls who like me, but there are only 2 girls I like. One of them is attached, and the other sort of hates me. I meet girls on a regular basis and most often have them ask me out. Are you suggesting I date/marry a girl I don't like at all?
>>
>>18532095
Yes, very likely. There's absolutely no reason to not believe in yourself, so be confident when the opportunity appears.
>>
>>18532149
...Look, that's what I'm talking about. Can't you see your own problem? You are looking for love at first sight, something special, the girl that makes your heart explode. But when you find girl like that, will she also be the right one to be your wife? If you want to find a girl to marry, you should be looking for a partner to share your life with. You are not being realistic at all.
>>
>>18532153
This isn't the same anon but you are a really good reader
>>
>>18532130
I figured as much. And as much as I'd like to make up for it, he basically only blindsided me with it once just before we stopped talking. It's sort of like someone paying for concert tickets, just handing them out without a word and then 2 years later going "oh yeah I'm gonna need the money from those tickets back." I seriously doubt we'd be friends again all of a sudden after I payed it back so it's basically only the principle at this point. I've got my own shit to contend with before I can deal with paying that shit back. Thanks for the read
>>
>>18532133
You have to be more bold. Take risks, be confident, seduce him. I get the feeling that you will at least get his body back pretty easily...
>>
>>18532202
Well his body isn't a problem, that I already know, I'm wondering if there's anything I can do to have a loving relationship with him again, because I know he can't resist me physically
>>
>>18532195
...Thank you. What makes you think so?
>>
>>18532142
>>18531759
Forgot to link post
>>
>>18532211
Your very down to details and straight to it. I bet others agree with me also
>>
>>18531759
I have been feeling complicated for months. I've decided to talk about him about how I've been feeling and try to be honest at least, because I need to take this weight out of me.

the query is, will he listen and eventually talk to me so we can clarify things, or will he ignore the message?
>>
>>18531759
This post here >>18532100
just wanted to clarify that I'm different from this anon >>18532095
Thanks
>>
>>18532186
>You are looking for love at first sight, something special, the girl that makes your heart explode.
Actually, I'm just looking for someone who doesn't have any of my dealbreakers, literally nothing else.

Listen, I'm not trying to be a dick, I'm trying to give you feedback, but there's only so much I can do for you if you haven't disclosed the cards.
>>
>>18532148
...The luck in love might very well mean prospering relationship instead of new one. And in that case I suggest you to be even more careful. I have a bad feeling that the relationship is not going to last the way things are going.
>>
>>18532233

what cards did you even get? the relationship is solid. i don't see it ending any time soon.
>>
>>18532147
Instead of focusing to the obstacles, think about what good will come when you are free. There will be nothing you can't handle, so the cards suggest to leave and stop prolonging the process.
>>
File: mychart.png (75KB, 1060x1008px) Image search: [Google]
mychart.png
75KB, 1060x1008px
Can someone divine my natal chart, especially in regards to past lives?

Much thanks.
>>
>>18532209
Get what you can get first and work from there. He might warm up to you if you manage to lit the fire again.
>>
>>18532260
Thank you!
>>
>>18532212
Express your true emotions and trust yourself more. I get the feeling that you are withdrawing to your shell, and that makes you an easy target. Open up more, and be positive.
>>
>>18532260
Though I think I messed up, told him I missed him and he suggested we should stop seeing each other since he didn't want to make me sad..so although I wish there was still a chance it seems like there isn't anymore
>>
>>18532217
No, sorry, I don't think it will go well at all.
>>
>>18532284
any especific posibility of why?
>>
>>18531759
does he like me more than a friend?
>>
>>18531759
>>18531759
Am I going to date my crush? How would the relationship go?
>>
>>18532220
Oh, sorry, did I skip you! I did a longer read to make up for that.

I can see you are confused right now. It might seem that things are not looking up, but actually a new chance is on it's way. The situation is going to change, and luck will be on your side. Forget the past failures and bad luck you've had. Don't let them tie you down. I get the feeling that there's something good in the situation you are not noticing. An opportunity, or an opening.

My advice is: be patient and clever. Examine the situation. Are you purposely hurting your chances or tying yourself down? Are you not noticing an option, or are you deceiving yourself some way? Tides will turn to your favor: just be sure that you are ready to take the chance.
>>
>>18532005
Maybe age, he is older than me 9 yrs.
Thanks.
>>
>>18532319
Thanks so much!
>>
>>18532224
Are you sure you're not deceiving yourself, though? You seem the kind of person to do that.

Well, you know your situation best, and I'm just telling you how I feel. And I've been a dick to you the whole time anyways. From the moment I read your first post I knew we wouldn't get along. But I think it's quite refreshing, since I usually get along with everyone no problem. Thank you for your feedback;)
>>
>>18532005
>>18532330

Wait, can you tell me what is that thing I'm lacking?
Just to know, I lost any hope with him anyway.
>>
>>18531759
If you're still going:

I have met someone who has made me feel the closest thing I can compare to love. I have not known him long enough to make the bold claim that I am in love with him. But I care for him deeply and I think there is a special connection. We connected so well instantly.

He is leaving in a year for graduate school. What I want to know is: will he still be in my life in the future? Or is this a bright spark that burns out quick and forever?

Thanks.
>>
>>18532242
I drew quite many for you, but the conclusion was five of cups. A bit worrisome, I'd say.
>>
>>18532347

i still don't think it's accurate but thanks for your effort anyway
>>
>>18532280
That's too bad. The cards I drew for you are knight of wands and ace of pentacles, by the way, so yeah, no wonder words and feelings are not going through. If you still feel like trying, seducing him seems to be the option...
>>
>>18532277
Thank you!
>>
>>18532288
He simply will not cooperate. He will ignore you, or even reject your ideas straight up. That's the feeling I get.
>>
>>18531759
Hi, S! I'm a cishet male.
Some time ago, I had this grand vision of a lot of possibility in love. I felt like I had options. But now, it's all gone. All the girls I'm interesting in are either in relationships or unavailable for other reasons. I also don't really meet a lot of new people, and my friends rarely introduce me to people I don't know. So: is there anything I can do in regard to my love life?

Thanks!
>>
>>18532295
Do you think he does?
>>
>>18532383
yes
>>
>>18532336
I was actually just assessing how true remains a series of readings I got before indicating I would marry a girl from my past (but the readers weren't able to tell me whom). A lot has happened since then, so I just wanted to see if it's still true, is all.
>>
>>18532341
I meant he is leaving FOR a year in about six months.
>>
>>18532302
If you want to date them, you'll probably have to take matters to your own hands and take the initiative. If you manage to get the relationship going, all will go well.
>>
>>18532362
Okay, thank you very much!
>>
>>18532351
Well, it's for the coming year anyway.
>>
>>18532337
It might be the age. I have a feeling he wants to settle down or take the secure option. He wants stability and he's thinking long term now.
>>
>>18532341
Well, the card I drew was lovers. So... Yeah.
>>
>>18532443
Oh wow.

Okay. Thank you.
>>
>>18531759
Does my crush like me back?
>>
>>18532427
Well, so do I, but he don't know that yet (I'm 27).

Interesting... thanks for the insight! =)
>>
>>18532385
...Either he really does, or you are being delusional. I asked you to make sure, but since you seem to think he does, I cannot figure out which of them is true. Well, at least he likes you, maybe just not as much as you think.
>>
>>18532388
Yeah. You seem to be exactly the kind of person I imagined you to be. We are definitely not going to get along.
>>
>>18532374
Yeah, I can see. There doesn't seem to be much you can do. The advice of cards is simply to wait patiently and endure. Things will not be getting better for a while, so you might as well let them be and focus on something else while waiting for a new chance.
>>
>>18532445
Yes, very much possible.
>>
>>18531759
What happened last night? Did I die?
>>
>>18532490
Something good it seems. ...Are you asking seriously or fucking around?
>>
File: 1478311842206.jpg (51KB, 400x558px) Image search: [Google]
1478311842206.jpg
51KB, 400x558px
>>18532485
Thank you
>>
>>18531759
I'm going to start working in the Spring at this place that I have mixed feelings (good and bad) about. How's it going to go?
>>
>>18532480
That's a little frustrating, but ok. I can deal with that. Thank you!
>>
>>18532505
I'm seriously asking, its sorta a long story and hard to explain but I'll give the short version

I use psychedelics fairly frequently in order to facilitate spiritual progress, as they allow an easy gnostic state and a quick way to enter bardo. Last night I smoked a blunt and it wasn't like the typical weed high, more like a psychedelic trip state. I started perceiving all sorts of synchronicities and I eventually came to the conclusion that I somehow entered bardo, through somehow inducing death. I know it seems very illogical seeing as how I'm obviously alive but I don't know how to quite put it into words. There was definitely a feeling of -something- dying, undergoing purification, and rebirth, whether it be ego death or what.
>>
>>18532517
Yeah, troubles incoming. A lot of them.

The cards strongly advice you to examine your situation and to look deeper. Look inside, and outside. Let the situation proceed and accept it for the time being. You will be able to endure things thrown at you, so take your time and figure out if the work place is worth staying or not. Think everything through and make your final decision when you are sure you know what's best for you.
>>
>>18532464
I'm not at all surprised ^_^
>>
>>18532560
Well I should mention that I'm returning to work there because I just want something to hold me off before going back to university. Should I seek other employment?

That is, if you're willing to answer two questions for me.
>>
>>18532557
...Yeah. Sorry, you are asking the wrong person. I have no idea what happened to you. I can say, however, that if anything, something may have fallen into place or balanced out. So I wouldn't be too worried.
>>
>>18532567
It's nice to see that we agree on something:)
>>
>>18531759
Does my recently broken up ex bf miss me as much as I miss him?
>>
>>18532571
The advice I got was to try it for now, and figure the future out from there. If anything I got the feeling that you'd be eager to quit after facing troubles, but staying would be the better option. So, yeah, my advice is to go for it.
>>
In need of a scrying. Can anyone trade?
>>
>>18531759
Can I get a love reading ?
I'm a heterosexual male
>>
>>18532599
That makes sense. Thanks anon. It is, afterall, a stepping stone in a larger plan, so I think I ought to just try to get through it, and furthermore I think a lot of the workers feel similarly as well. Here's to hoping the year will transition into better things.
>>
>>18532590
It's possible indeed. But I get the feeling that you will never get to know if you don't speak up your mind and act.
>>
Is anyone reading? I can trade tarot.
>>
>>18532607
Just a sec.
>>
>>18531759
Does she miss me and will I see her again?
>>
>>18532607
Looks promising. It seems that you are somewhat confused, even though there's actually no reason to be at all. Maybe things aren't as good as they used to be? Do you have lots of worries or responsibilities to attend to? Anyways, the message is: know that everything is fine. You have all the means to handle, or overcome, the situation, whatever it might be. Eventually chance will come. Wait for it calmly.
>>
>>18530638
fulfill my dreams?
>>
>>18531759
If you still doing it.
Love reading, please.
>>
>>18531759
Will I get a new job soon?
>>
>>18532645
Does she? Your intuition is probably right here. Chance to meet her again will come.
>>
>>18531759
You still doing readings? I'd like a love reading if possible
>>
>>18532694
>>18532682
I'll do you soon.
>>
>>18531759
I'd like a love reading too if you're still doing readings.
>>
>>18532698
senpai, can i get a love reading too?? im male, ty ;D
>>
>>18532700
>>18532698
...And you too. You're not the same person, you three, right?
>>18532708
And you too? Report in, how many people!
>>
>>18532684
It seems very likely. Things are turning to better at very least.
>>
>>18532714
>And you too? Report in, how many people!
I am

I am >>>18532700 (You)

thanks!
>>
>>18531759
Will I land a job there?
>>
>>18532714
Different anons, i am this one >>18532682
Male, 23, if it helps
>>
>>18531759
will we kiss?
>>
>>18532724
You first then.

Is there something you should do? Because there seems to be. I get the feeling that there's something that needs to be resolved or corrected, and now is time to do it. Have you hurt someone or done something wrong? Are you feeling guilty, or has someone done something to you? Resolve the matter and things will turn to your favor. Good things; new love, or deepened relationship, are on the way.
>>
S,

I would like a career reading, please.
>>
>>18532678
I'm a little disappointed at the current situation but I guess I'm getting a little impatient since I only have been 1 week in this town
>>
>>18532758
I don't think so? I had a bad breakup about 2 years ago and was originally hoping to get back with him, but I believe I am finally past that now and hoping to move forward with someone new.

As far as I know, the ex is past it too. He left me for another girl and is still with her.
>>
>>18531759
Was she talking about me to her friend today? Just tell me whatever really
>>
>>18532726
...Something is not right here. Either you get the job and lose something important, or you fail at job but find something even better.
>>
>>18532788
Thanks S. Although the job is the only thing that matters in this situation.
>>
>>18532714
I'm >>18532700
>>
>>18532803
I played myself that's not me xd>>18532694

that's me
>>
S, can you draw a card for what Trump is going to do about the New World Order?

I got 6 of Cups last time. I don't think he's gonna join them.
>>
>>18532773
Yeah, I don't fee that's it either. Your past had six of swords, the card for moving on. But that's already in the past. Kinda feels like the issue is completely unrelated to your love life, but still has to be solved before things can progress. Maybe some issues will arise in the near future?
>>
>>18532815
I am hoping to change careers soon. I feel like I would be a better partner for this guy once that happens. I have held back from asking him out myself because he has an impressive job (I did not know that when I first met him) and it makes me feel like a loser.

Maybe that's it? Or could there be something in his life that needs to be resolved?
>>
>>18532731
Are you letting the chance slip away? To me it seems that a huge opportunity is at your hands, but you are waiting instead of grasping it. Be confident and make your move before it's too late.
>>
>>18532700
Hello
Are you still here? S can you give me a love reading please.. I'm a guy and there are two girls. Help me out please :(
>>
>>18532824
Yes, I'm confident this is the issue at hand. I had a feeling that it was along these lines. Resolve the career issue and things will go smoothly.
>>
>>18532757
Patience... Is the message.
>>
>>18532849
Cool, thanks. I will be applying to new jobs and going back to school and I will try to get some more confidence in myself in the meantime as well. He is very sweet and I don't think he cares about my job, but I would just feel inferior all the time.
>>
>>18532762
Wild ride ahead, it seems. Rapid change is on the way. But not necessarily for the better: I'd go as far to use the word chaos. Opportunities will arise as well as troubles. Work hard and everything will fall into place eventually. If you manage it through this phase, things will start looking really good for you.
>>
File: 1483938078068.png (273KB, 360x480px) Image search: [Google]
1483938078068.png
273KB, 360x480px
Fuck it's depressing without attractive shit to look at on x it's almost enough to make a woman go to pol
>>18530934
Is that Chloe fuck she is hot.
>>18530904
Awe where's your offline life? Oh wait you don't have one and ten to one you'll just masterbate to me later.
>>18530923
Its cool that your still a moron and never listen to any other readers advice either fuck head.
>>18531301
Called mirror magic. Call a spirit through a mirror a sigil will appear. Very high level though.
>>18532813
Six of cups just means he's going to think about when he was with them when he wasn't prez.

I keep getting the ace of wands... Means he may work with them in the shadows...
>>
>>18532870
thank you.
>>
>>18532784
The message is: no need to worry about it. It's all fine.
>>
File: 17636-14413.jpg (13KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
17636-14413.jpg
13KB, 320x240px
Can anybody provide a near future reading?
>>
>>18532882
>toby Keith will look good on the 20th
>there's a special event I don't wanna spoil for everyone here.
>>
File: tumblr_mzia16Ckgt1rerzc4o1_400.gif (606KB, 377x180px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mzia16Ckgt1rerzc4o1_400.gif
606KB, 377x180px
>>18532876
Hey, Ches, long time no see! How are you doing?
>>
>>18532888
trips of truth

What's the special event, you're gonna get laid and stop shitting up the board?
>>
>>18532694(me)
>>18532879
Could I get that reading please, should have stated it more clearly earlier haha
>>
>>18532803
>>18532807
You'd be better off focusing other things for now. Are you a student, or working? That should be your main concern right now: school or work. Something big is about to happen. Not necessarily something bad in the long run, but you will not like it. You will feel regret, possibly heartbreak. ...And there's nothing much you can do to avoid it. Cards advice to work and be productive while you can.
>>
>>18531759
Why did her feelings changed?
>>
>>18532908
Yeah I'm a student and I work part-time, my main focus is gym right now while college is off, don't know what big event could happen tho
>>
>>18532813
...Fine. I drew nine of swords. Enjoy your worries... I don't know anything about politics, so you can make your own assumptions about it.
>>
>>18532879
Haha i take that as a good message. Hope its all fine for real.

You did a reading to me the other day and told me there was gonna be a celebration btw. You were right! Thanks for this&that one again.
>>
>>18532832
Thank you very much.
>>
>>18532876
Will L be a good boyfriend to me or should I not bother trying with him and just stay friends?
>>
File: download (1).jpg (9KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
9KB, 300x168px
>>18532903
>hay that's not a bad idea I might get a passport and go stateside.
>leaf bux for solider fuxs
>>>18532899
I've been good. How are you and how's your relationship going. Do you like being together.
>>
>>18532940
He will be good for about ten months. Then you just need to deal with his personality....
I mean if your worried about if he loves you I wouldn't he does.

The lovers
Three of cups
Ten of cups.

Look into getting a place together if you choose him he's a real keeper
>>
>>18532834
Mind to elaborate a bit? I drew the cards, but I'd like to know a bit more about the situation. Are you trying to decide between them or is this some sort of love triangle?
>>
>>18530916
>>18530923
opposite experience and opinion here, you're a faggot

t. not Jeremy Renner
>>
File: 1280_jeremy_renner_pink_getty[1].jpg (284KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1280_jeremy_renner_pink_getty[1].jpg
284KB, 1280x720px
>>18532876
Do you see anything happening with me and C? I am embarassed to see him in next month.
>>
>>18532918
Death is the card I drew. So, yeah. Something major is all I can really say.
>>
File: renner.jpg (48KB, 634x401px) Image search: [Google]
renner.jpg
48KB, 634x401px
>>18532951
Will I get a new job soon, Ches?
>>
>>18532923
Yes, I am always right:) And it's good message, all right. No need to worry.
>>
>>18532953
I'm trying to decide between them. Call them A and B. I dont know A as much, she's the smarter girl, i feel like i might even get along better with her. But i dont have many opportunities to spend time with her. If i could see more signs i'll start.
B and i are kinda close, she has like an on and off relationship and we have some financial/personality differences. She's so fun though, probably knows how to love too.

Wow i really opened up. Good thing this is anonymous i suppose heh
>>
>>18532989
>I guess everyone is a coward about something
>>
File: CXLmCfcUAAIIrOV[1].jpg (85KB, 545x800px) Image search: [Google]
CXLmCfcUAAIIrOV[1].jpg
85KB, 545x800px
>>18532951
Thanks but it would have to be ldr and online. I dont even know what he looks like is he attractive ?. and Whats bad with his personality?
>>
>>18531759
Will I ever date my crush? Does she even like me?
>>
>>18532989
Well, the first card I drew you was lovers, so that should tell you something. Judging from the spread things will definitely go your way, and as you stated, the problem is indeed which way to take.

There's no need to hurry. Focus on deepening your relationships with them, open up and get them to open to you more, as friends first. Proceeding slowly is fine, it won't affect the outcome.

Oh, and yeah, the outcome. Queen of wands. Does this card describe one of the girls? Which one it describes better? She might just be it.
>>
>>18533014
nobody likes you.
>>
>>18533024
jej
>>
>>18533026
sorry about that.
suicide is your only option to become happy.
>>
>>18533028
different anon you spitball
>>
>>18532965
Damn, gotta wait for it then, thanks for the reading
>>
>>18531759
Hey dude is it possible to get a love reading?
>>
>>18532905
You seem to have some problems, do you? Luckily exaggerated ones mainly, it seems. Are you maybe blaming others for your situation, or avoiding responsibility? Whatever your problem is, the fact is that you are blocking your chances this way. Let it go. Change yourself and your attitude. Chance at love; a meeting or an opportunity to deepen a relationship - is coming, and you don't want to miss it because of your attitude.
>>
>>18532912
She probably found happiness somewhere else.
>>
>>18533024
...................really?
>>
male/aries

I'm really starting to think I'm seriously possessed. My behavior isn't normal at all, the visions I have and I made screams I didn't even know a human could make.
>>
>>18533014
Possibly in the future. Be patient, though, nothing's probably happening soon.
>>
>>18533037
Fine. I'll do yours and that's it.
>>
>>18533016
Those are positive cards, not sure which one would be queen of wands but i'm thinking. Thank you reader. I'll try to make it go on a steady pace then.
>>
>>18532714
damn. i was sleeping, well ty anyways in another day
>>
>>18533037
Now is definitely not the time to act. You seem to have enough problems as it is. You won't be able to handle it all, and outcome will be negative.

Be careful to not get caught up in fantasies and illusions. You probably think that you can control the situation, but eventually things won't go your way. Endure patiently for now.
>>
>>18533090
>>18533049
>>18533024

I'd suggest adopting a tripcode dude.
>>
>>18533100
........I don't really want one, though.....
>>
trading. reply with query
>>
>>18533090
Thanks dude!
>>
>>18533077
I'll do yours too cause of dubs precious
I think I'll stick around. Restarting now.
>>
>>18533125
............................really......

You don't really have anything better to do...?
>>
>>18533077
I am the same person.
>>18533113
Seeing some travel with the six of swords and my feeling is that it's with a mutual friend.
I do see some mental enrichment through training at work or school. I do see a love interest coming in soon. And I feel the sex will be amazing
Six of swords
Ace of wands.
The lovers
>>
>>18533125
Could you do mine please. I'm scared for my safety and that of others. I've become increasingly violent and chances are I might act.
>>18533056
>>
>>18533141
shit. thank you.
>travel
exactly what I wanted to know. and yes, the sex will be amazing. what can i do for you? i do tarot
>>
>>18533141
ty senpai!!
>>
>>18533150
I really feel I'm stuck can you read me on that please.
I want to get a job at Starbucks should I.
I really want more spontaneous sex should i
>>
>>18533145
The cards are showing it too. But there's a lot of hope in them to it shows you need to look forward and instead of being toxic contact a physician to help you.
There's a issue with a woman about to break you she is also unstable I'm thinking bipolar. Please find help and support anon.

The star reversed
The heriophant
The queen of swords.
>>
>>18533168
Starbucks job:
>Empress, Six of Swords, Five of Cups, Seven of Swords, Knight of Wands.
Seems like you won't be happy long-term at the Starbucks job. The sense I get is that you'll lose yourself to the job and be unable to continue your personal pursuits. You would get the itch and want to move on from there.
Spontaneous sex:
>Ace of Pentacles, King of Cups, Nine of Pentacles, Ten of Cups, The Sun.
Having some spontaneous sex would actually brighten up your life a bit and give you some much needed self-confidence. You should absolutely explore that avenue if you have the opportunity. Remember to be safe about it though. I'm sure you're not a child, but I'm just looking out for you. Accidents create more problems you don't need. Anyways, I don't see any regret in these cards. It'll really help you out a lot. You may even find a lasting fwb arrangement.
Good luck, man. :)
>>
>>18533200
Thank you very much.
If you need anything else don't hesitate to ask.
>>
>>18533184
I wonder who it might be. It could be my mother, my sister, a girl online or maybe my friend's gf that's crazy as well.

either way I don't know where to go for help really. All they do is tell me my problems are no big deal and that should just ignore them and go back to work because taxes aren't gonna pay themselves. I don't wanna end up like my buddy who killed his brother.
>>
>>18533207
>>
>>18533208
What about moving. And starting over completely.
I had to do it a year ago it worked well with vices.
>>
Reader S you're the hero we need

Thanks for making this thread gr8
>>
>>18533216
I'm not sure if it's because I don't see the way out or because I just can't find the strength to do it. It's an option that has been on the table for a while. I'm just rather clueless on how to do it or where to start. I can't even find the energy to work on my hobbies that i love.
>>
>>18533220
Im blushing guys thanks. I really just try my best.
>>
I wouldn't mind re-reading poliwag I feel I was clouded and it affects my readings sometimes.
Sorry poliwag
>>
Any more readings?
>>
>>18533261
It's OK. What you said is probably true regarding what you mentioned. But that's all passing stuff and I'm learning to deal that the short term won't be so pretty whereas I might have some hope in the long term for self actualization.
>>
I will continue reading.
>>
>>18533279
I would like a near future reading please.
>>
>>18533279
Hmm I was pretty set on getting a reading but now my instincts tell me that I shouldn't get a reading, that is, it would specifically be about a girl I see on occasion. Hmm, I'll settle for a general reading then if you will.
Metz
Aries
Upper Midwest.
>>
>>18533292
I had a flash of a sudden puppy when I saw your near future.

There is a older man or someone old you care about about to pass on your a lot happier afterwards I think you'll get a monetary gain

The heriophant
The ten of swords
The three of cups.
The three of coins.
>>
>>18533279
Is the current job that I have a step in the right direction for me career wise? I've been interested in getting into the archiving field.
>>
>>18533314
>There is a older man or someone old you care about about to pass on your a lot happier afterwards

I hope not but the bell tolls eventually, never even had a death in the family, all four of my grandparents are alive and 90+

Not sure about the puppy thing, my landlord doesn't allow pets.

Thanks S
>>
>>18533300
I think you'll be doing some traveling shortly. Please focus on your spending habits you need to make proper choices and get that undercontrol. a lot of hard work is out there for you. If you wanted a new job now would be the time.

Six of swords
Two of coins
Ten of wands
>>
>>18533279
how does the thing go?
>>
>>18533279
Hello - I've been applying to a bunch of different jobs and want to know which path will be the right one for me; corporate sales, marketing or consulting. Any help/impressions you get would be really appreciated, thank you.
>>
>>18533326
I really felt this would be a potential partner that has a puppy. I'm very sorry to hear about your family.
>>
>>18533348
I believe there are two hard choices you'll be faced with. And believe me it will be hard. If your working or at school try and find a way to relax. Music helps. And with these choices come money choices and family issues. Pick the right choice seems it will be 50/50 choice.

The two of sticks
The ten of wands
The two of coins
>>
File: image.jpg (117KB, 900x892px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
117KB, 900x892px
>>18533345
Spending habits? Well unfortunetly I lent money to a guy I used to work with and according to him his dad never paid him the full amount, sad thing is that I don't think I'll ever see the money and said ex co worker still bothers me asking for more money, he has paid me back a little bit but he blows it all on lotto.
I did just blow 99$ on music the other night so I take it I should not spend any money further, and I have to pay taxes on the house soon.
As for the traveling, well I'm do for a weeks worth of vacation soon at my job and I would be going back to California and I have many friends spread throughout who would want to see me, that or it may flood it the near future due to all the snow.

As for the hard work, well I don't know, if I lost my current job I would likely be working for the city doing labor work, or, I have been wanting to go Wwoofing for awhile in Europe which would cover the hard work and travel aspects.

My conclusion is that I'll be traveling in Cali for a week, the hard work part though I do no know what to say other then it may blizzard again. Thank you for the reading, I greatly appreciate it.
>>
>>18533353
For corporate sales I got the heriophant which means you'll be groomed possibly for management
For marketing I got the two of coins which will mean less money more work. And longer hours.
For consulting I got nine of swords which means you'll have a stress related illness or injury from the long days.

I would go with corporate sales it seems like you'll have a good time and learn so much.
>>
>>18533378
Would you like me to read that I wouldn't mind your aura was so warm.
What a nice picture I like US soldiers
>>
Hey S, I would like a love reading please.
>>
>>18533395
is this fucking cheswick?

L E A V E
>>
>>18533385
Thank you very much, that's very helpful. I wish you luck in all that you do.
>>
Hai guise
>>
>>18533404
It seems you already have a person in mind you may have been with already or are really thinking about it. Be careful to use protection since its more of a lustful seduction in the short term. Rather then lasting.
There's a lot of emotional ties with you and crushes try to maintain a healthy balance

The lovers
Reversed two of cups
Ace of cups
>>
>>18533395
I have a warm aura? That's cool.
>>
>>18533434
I thought she already left? I really like US soldiers I mean it would be nice to see some in thread but it's not needed. To bad cheswick didn't ask for any tonight.
>>18533440
Your very welcome I wish you the best.
>>18533454
Hello mars. I hope your deck problem is solved finally
>>
>>18533465
Deck is fixed/replaced. Thanks for asking.

Aww. I missed Chess-pie :<
>>
>>18533279
love reading
>>
hey I'm the possessed murderous guy from earlier. Seems like my willpower has been completely destroyed an replaced by self destructive instincts and murderous intent. I don't know why, what it is, where it comes from and what to do about it.
>>
>>18533468
That's nice mars.
>>18533471
The cards are saying you have a heart wired to be loyal. But the people you go for arent your the only one it seems to be a active part in the relationships at all and it's burnt you out. It seems you have a penchant to spend on your partner. In a last ditch effort for love. Stop doing this it's not working.

The high priestess
Ten of wands
Ace of coins
>>
>>18533279
What is my next bf like?
>>
>>18533279
How will our future encounter go?
>>
>>18533279
You did a reading for me a little while ago but if I could get another I could use a near future too. Otherwise just skip
>>
>>18533279
Will I be hired in the next three months and make enough money for my own place or at least my own car? Thank you!
>>
>>18533279
General career reading senpai, please.
Thanks in advance.
>>
>>18533514
>>18533514
>>
>>18533279
A love reading please
>>
>>18533279
yo. gimme a love read, if you're down.
>>
hey, i'm looking to trade readings.
>>
New thread:
>>18533652
>>18533652
>>18533652
Thread posts: 341
Thread images: 29

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.