[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Giants

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 5

Tell me about anicent big guys.
Where did they actually came from? Why where they so aggressive? Where they ment to purge humanity?
>>
4 you
>>
>>18527304
>inb4 le nephilim retards
>>
>>18527304
Giants don't fucking exist ._. and they never did
>>
>>18527646
>._.
First of all, you aren't allowed to post if you aren't 18+.
Srcond, there are bones found all over the world, as well as anicent texts describing them.
They don't talk about it because it doesn't fit with evolution theory.
>>
>>18527646
>>
>>18527304
http://web.archive.org/web/20070408155104/http://www.auburn.edu/academic/classes/zy/0301/Topic4/Topic4.html#square

Impossible to exist. Photos like the one you posted are photoshopped from photos of real excavations
>>
>>18527667
>Srcond, there are bones found all over the world
then pls show how you know this. evidence?

>inb4 vague shitpost about conspiracy and no evidence
>inb4 le shill
>>
The Smithsonian never covered anything up. Proof is difficult when it doesn't actually exist. News is easy to formulate. Actual evidence is what you need to prove something. So find it.
>>
>>18527775
But I want to feel very special and smart by knowing a secret that most people dont know
>>
>>18527828
>being this butthurt
>Uh I want to feel superior and smart by not believing what others believe
*tips fedora*

>>18527775
https://youtu.be/HygfspmjrbM

I can't actually prove it on any way except from the words of others.
>>
>>18527875
>*tips fedora*
yep, thanks for proving my point. Dont you feel superior and smart now? Dont you want for all the sheeple to wake up and finally see the truth?
>>
>>18527875
Respond to the fact that it's biologically impossible to have a scaled up human this large? You literally learn about the volume to SA ratio problem in Bio 101.
>>
>>18527891
>implying that wasn't irony to tease his autistic fedora logic
Gosh, I even know which poster you are
>._.

>>18527901
If you noticed I was the one asking about giants in the op post, but still, I guess that may be a lie? We were lied to quite a lot through out the history.
Maybe there where good conditions for some sort of gigantism on earth.
Maybe they are aliens.
>>
>>18527988
Maybe you have Down's Syndrome
>>
>>18527304
The most important thing is female giants, i want a cute giantess waifu :(
>>
>>18527875
>hovers over link
>obvious shoop
>"I cant actually prove it"
here we go
>>
>>18527997
Uhh, nice one, still assblasted I see.
Back to >>>/b/ kiddo
>>
>>18527988
see
>>18527712
>>
File: tripfaggot.png (63KB, 1125x681px) Image search: [Google]
tripfaggot.png
63KB, 1125x681px
>>18527988
>I was only pretending to be retarded

Why are you even posting? What do you even contribute other than ass-pull?
Dont reply. That was a rhetoric question. Stop posting, tripfag. Fucking cancer
>>
>>18527667
>there are bones found all over the world

Where are they on display? Any museum? Research facility? University? Tell me. I want to see the evidence.
>>
Not one BANE pic?
>>
>>18527667
>First of all, you aren't allowed to post if you aren't 18+.
Says the goofus who believes in giants.
>>
>>18528028
In 2007 there were reports of a British National History Museum sponsored expedition to the Gran Chaco area of Paraguay, which uncovered evidence of eight foot tall tribesman. Good summary here.

http://www.limmy.com/
>>
>>18528032
Again, only thing I can "proof" with is the words of others.
I was the one asking for the giant explanations.

>>18528041
>confusing making fun of someone with "ironically being retarded"
Now take a guess who's the cancer
>>
>>18528061
So what is it? Ironic or Unironic use of the "le fedora" meme? Are you lost buddy?
>>
>>18528124
Looks like you lost your ability to read.
Go calm down your autism, than reread.
>>
>>18528148
>tripfag keeps sperging out, ruining the thread
classic
>>
>>18528168
>get btfo from the start
>don't have anything to say
>start implying stuff to feel better for yourself
Good job
>>
>>18528189
>get btfo
Where? Still waiting for your evidence buddy...
>>
>>18528059
Lol. This is now my favourite thing ever!
>>
>>18527988
>Maybe we were lied to?
Scientists aren't prophets. It's simple logic. For example, if you were to have a human five times the size of a normal human, you would need organs that are fifty times more efficient, because the surfaces of the tissues when scaled up are 50 times less than normal compared to their volume. So if you had muscles 5 times larger than normal, you would need 50 times more oxygen, meaning 50 times more efficient lungs. This means you would need a different design for your lungs because human lungs scaled up wouldn't meet this requirement, and would have to be a completely different design. This applies to all organs in the body.

You can see this in abnormally large humans that actually exist. It's well known that abnormally freakishly tall people are very weak for this reason. Their bones aren't designed to support their weight, so they have joint problems. Etc. Etc.

It's also why there aren't giant single celled organisms. You can't have a giant cell because their membranes can't support their volume. You can only have so many proteins across their membranes.
>>
7-9 ft. tall coneheads with red hair lived in North America. Some of them were the mound builders.
>>
>>18528264
Man. Why do humans fear this retards?
>>
>>18527304
The giants were the original humans. They all died during the Great Manlet Insurrection.
>>
>>18527304
lol dat pic fake af nigga
>>
>>18528233
>retard can't even read the thread
>still tries to feel superior
Kek

>>18528247
>Scientists aren't prophets.
Wrong
>It's simple logic.
What makes you think you know how world works?
The shit they say are just theories.
We don't know anything about neither about this world nor our space.
>>
>>18529786
>are just theories.

Scientific theory

noun
1.a coherent group of propositions formulated to explain a group of facts or phenomena in the natural world and repeatedly confirmed through experiment or observation.
>>
>>18529791
But theories can be wrong because lack of information
>>
>>18529800
It's not wrong as long as it makes the right predictions. It may be incomplete or there is a bigger theory encompassing it, but it is not wrong.
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.