[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/div/ Divination General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 359
Thread images: 41

File: pendulum.jpg (276KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
pendulum.jpg
276KB, 600x600px
Welcome to Divination General!
Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

Every method is welcome: Tarot, Runes, Cartomancy, Scrying, Pendulum, Cleromancy, I-Ching, Tasseomancy, Necromancy, etc.

>If you're NEW, please READ the STICKY:
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074

>Guides made by some of our readers:
Rustig wrote this to help beginners on how to choose a deck and start with the tarot:
http://i.imgur.com/2rodLWB.png

Thoth, made his own tarot and rune guide:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

>Some useful tips before posting:
-New readers should post that they're offering readings and what information they require from a querent.
-Look for their posts in the thread to determine what's needed and before posting, check if they finished reading already.
-Some readers will refuse to do certain readings - respect that choice. Also, bullshit queries will get bullshit answers.
-An "air query" can be made to no one in particular, but no one in particular may answer!
-Avoid making the same question over and over and/or to different readers, as this may lead to more confusion than clarification
-Please refer to the Dream General threads for dream interpretation

>Readers and Querents:
Please, respect each other, let's keep things decent here.
Provide feedback when applicable. We're a growing community, and many readers are starting. Let's help each other to improve.

>IRC channel:
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.sorcery.net/#/div/ination

>Discord Servers:
/Div/cord: https://discord.gg/FUSHvyh
Divinity: https://discord.gg/CKGqezW

>Previous Bread:
>>18520904
>>
Trading
>>
gonna post an air query

Male
would moving to a coastal area be better for me?
>>
Hi, red the bin posting to get a read

Male
chinese zodiac rooster element water
Have a date in 3 hours want to know how well it will go.

thans in advance
>>
>>18523605
sign is Pisces, forgot to put that in
>>

Bad health, digestive issue and nerve pain. I'm broke and going nowhere. Is there any deep meaning to my suffering? Are there things i need to focus on, or should be doing?
>>
>>18523726
Your query seemed worthwhile, so I did a reading.

The thing you need to focus on seems to be healing. Your hard times are clearly not coming to an end yet, so take your time and focus on yourself. This is important. Cards seem to imply that you are not being honest with yourself. Are you maybe running away from your problems? This will come to haunt you later on and you will feel bitter when your situation won't improve. Are you focusing too much on your problems and forgetting all good you have and results you have achieved?
Take time and think about your situation. You might feel powerless or think that there's nothing you can do - however this is not the case. Instead of searching a meaning to your suffering cards suggest that you try to search a way out. Listen to your body and rest - focus on healing first. Don't be afraid to seek help and discuss your situation with others. Accept things you can't change and learn to live with them. Let go and move on.
Remember that it's up to you to decide how you face your situation, and this is what makes the difference. You can either decide to be bitter and keep on suffering, or move on and find a way to deal with your difficult situation.

...And that's it. Hope it helps...
>>
Here's my stupid air query question

Why do I trigger so much hate everywhere I go?
>>
>>18523883

Maybe you inherit forms of weeknesses people see and abuse. Try to be more distanced and as neutral as possible. be it your visual apperence, your gestic and mimic.Not a seer ju8st waiting for my query.
>>
I'm about to divorce. How is it going to be?
>>
>>18523926
Ask your wife's bf
>>
File: 1482367199070.jpg (67KB, 564x827px) Image search: [Google]
1482367199070.jpg
67KB, 564x827px
>>18523897
Thanks anon. Just feeling negative lately
>>
Can someone please give me some advice or maybe tips or something about doing a reading for someone you don't know?
I've only been practicing with my tarot deck on myself, or asking questions about people I've at the very least met in person and I've been quite accurate but when in comes to strangers on the Internet I'm not sure I could do it, and I haven't tried so far our of fear of failiure. I'm not sure how I'm meant to establish a connection out of minimal information, and I would like to try, but I just feel like I really don't know where to start.
>>
Hello /div/ everything went to shit yesterday I'm about to lose my fiancee, my house, my job, and my school all at the same time, so pretty shitty situation, any insights would be really appreciated specially for the near future.

Oscar
Libra
Male

Thanks in advance
>>
>>18523981

No rpoblem brother in need, we all have our ups and downs and many people can see/feel it, especially negative people tend to abuse it for thei personal whatever. Be strong and meditate, something I need to learn aswell. best of luck
>>
>>18523982
Well, start brushing off so many doubts.
The advantage at this forum is like it's anonymous you can use a different name every time you read and people are not going to identify you. I used to do that when I was a beginner.

Second one, concentrate on the query and don't think in anything else, I request name or nickname to "grab something" and make a connection with the person and then make my reading. You can request whatever, a shape, a picture, a song, a drawing, something you can focus on.

If you have practice what you are missing is confidence in yourself. Maybe you don't know these people, but cards does not require that. They are querents, so they will connect with you bc they want answers. It's not that hard.

If you want start as an anonymous w/o a name, people won't care, but start! You will not get better if you don't practice.
>>
>>18524005
You are wonderful anon, and I hope for all the best for you. You are right I think it's what most of us struggle to battle against. Keep smiling brother
>>
>>18523992
I'm this >>18523982 anon, so I can't promise much, but I felt inspired so I thought I'd give it a go.

Focusing on your home and your fiancee is the best course of action at the moment, it seems like it'll help lead to happiness. Being indecisive about how to handle things might actually lead to a new exciting opportunity in the future, but at the moment I wouldn't try to start something new if I were you.
>>
>>18524012
Thank you. I really appreciate this. I'm honestly really motivated and I think this might have been just the thing I needed to hear.
>>
>>18524025
Thanks for grabbing me anon I really appreciate it, I'll follow your advice
>>
>>18523992
You know anon, what I have learned last year is that when you have nothing is the best way to start over. Not fun tho, but they already give your a reading, good luck anon!
>>
>>18524029
I'm very glad! Hope I see you around becoming a solid reader :).
Good luck!
>>
>>18523605
If you move to a coastal area, it will be a positive change for you, but I'm getting that it is very important that you examine your motivation. It seems like a relationship with a significant other is key to your situation, either moving to or away from that relationship I cannot tell. You will be leaving behind the considerable support you have right now, financially and emotionally. Whatever the current motivation to move, it will be much less important I've you've done so. Your energy and willingness to embrace adventure will ensure that if you make a move it will be a success. I read tarot and Iching for this, and everything I'm seeing says that while a move will involve huge change that you cannot see yet, it will ultimately be successful and positive.
>>
>>18523883
It's not stupid if you are genuinely asking to self improve. The reading I did suggests you are very strong willed and have no problem sharing your opinions. Sometimes it's better to listen and try and genuinely view the world through other's eyes and understand where they're coming from before before insisting that your view is the only right one. I'm also getting that you have a very judgemental influence in your life, and have taken that judgemental approach to others. Try finding a balance of empathy and compassion in your relationships with others, and you will find people responding to you much more positively.
>>
>>18524072
Hey! Do you have a time to do reading for me?
>>
Air query.

How it's going to be this 2017 for me?

I thought it would be good but I see now a twisted hand taking me from what I am now.

Male
Taurus
>>
>>18524082
Sure, what's your query?
>>
>>18524097
Well, general love reading would be good.
Thanks!
>>
>>18524095
I don't have great news for you. It looks as though 2017 is going to hold a fair few challenges. I'm seeing a conniving influence, someone plotting against you, especially in a way that will financially harm you. This will ultimately result in a real shakeup, the tower card came up in both readings I did. To prevent unnecessary harm, now is the time to analyze the situation with an eye towards letting go of bad influences. Focus on what is important, and be willing to let go of what isn't. Also, patience in this situation is of utmost importance. Someone is going to try to push you to a display of anger, to bait you to rage. Calm and patience will see you through the situations that come up unharmed.
>>
>>18524097
If youre doing more readings, can you do one for me, please?

I would like to get a career reading. Right now i have 2 jobs but im thinking about finding another job. Is there anything you see regarding this matter?
Thank you
>>
Female
Aquarius
If I tried to talk with him, would he give me a chance at it? i fear fucking up things even more
currently depressed

Thanks in advance
>>
>>18524100
I got very positive signs for you in all three readings. It seems like you are in a fairly good place right now, and That you are a very balanced person, though you may not realise it or think of yourself that way. Generally, just continue to be yourself and the right person will come to you, and it will feel like the most natural and obvious thing in the world. One warning, it seems as though there will be two people in your life that you will have to choose between. They may already be there, I simply can't tell yet, but I'm getting the sense this situation is in the future. The person related to work or working will bring great anxiety and heartache. I don't know if this will be a co-worker, a fellow student, or what not letting your situation but I suspect you'll know who I mean. All the hard work and effort you've put in will be threatened by that relationship. Recognize it, and avoid it if you can.
>>
>>18524110
If you are willing to answer me again... Who is this person plotting against me??

Thanks in advance for your answers. I'll try to keep my eyes open.
>>
>>18524111
Had to do a few readings to make sense of this, there are a shit ton of factors at play. You are very important to several situations, and forces that are bigger than you that are pushing and pulling you in ways that you may not see. You are doing quite well to handle all that you are. Look at the roles you play in your current jobs. You are sacrificing a lot of your time and energy there, which may not be paying you back what you deserve. I'm getting the sense that moving onto a better job would bring great success, but it has to be done carefully. Take your time to find the right situation for you, it's out there and will let you advance and grow in new ways that will surprise you. Start looking.
>>
>>18524134
Lovers- not necessarily a romantic partner but someone close-comes up. Charity or financially caring for someone is key to the situation. Money and relationships seem tied together for you. Look at those who you financially support and ask yourself what your motivations are towards them, and if the balance of the relationship is more one sided than you realise. There's a sense that what is lacking is teamwork or equality, and that is creating a sense of resentment.
>>
>>18524127
>you are a very balanced person, though you may not realise it or think of yourself that way
Well, I'm pretty fucked up in some aspects, but I'm trying to keep it chill.
>Generally, just continue to be yourself and the right person will come to you, and it will feel like the most natural and obvious thing in the world.
Good news!
>One warning, it seems as though there will be two people in your life that you will have to choose between. They may already be there, I simply can't tell yet
I'm scared, because I know who this might be. I probably don't want this person near me anymore. She's going back in some way?
>All the hard work and effort you've put in will be threatened by that relationship. Recognize it, and avoid it if you can.
Thanks, I'll keep eye on this person

Thanks, pretty good reading. I'm feeling a little better.
>>
>>18524161
If you're up for it, would you mind doing a general love reading for me as well? Your readings seem pretty well detailed.
>>
>>18524149
Thank you very much for this
>>
>>18524161

Are you doing a few of these? I would like a romance reading as well. I know you guys get flooded with those but I like good advice or a good heads up
>>
>>18524161
Can you read for me? It's a yes or no question.
>>
>>18524164
Sure, last reading for now as my day is getting busy. This was a nice reading. Your love is around you now, you may already be in a relationship with them in some way. There's just a lot of very good energy in the situation that suggests that you have the initiative and that taking action is the right thing to do. If you are in a relationship already, focus on it, it will bloom. If you have a crush, now is a good time to make a move. I'm getting the sense that some situation is at a standstill, not a bad standstill but nothing is moving. The energy is there to take a chance and make things move, it will pan out well.
>>
>>18524161
Thank you very much for your patience. I'll try to do my best. i feel very confused, to the point that I have so many questions on my mind but I don't know what to query. Besides your wise words, is there anything else cards could say to me??
>>
>>18524183
Thanks a ton anon, have a great day. Hopefully it won't be too busy.
>>
>>18524181
Damn it. Can anyone read for me? It's a simple yes or no question.
>>
Trading, I can scry or tarot.

Do the next six months go my way?
>>
which signs getting along with virgos?
>>
>>18524318
Capricorn, Taurus, Cancer, Scorpio, and Pisces is the typical but you need to look at your whole chart.
>>
>P.A.F.
>29
>Leo
>Male

I'm starting to learn some basic yoga and pranayama techniques along Liang Gong to improve my body health and try to improve my spiritual path, but that learning is alone, I have no teacher, so I'm without real guidance beyond my own intelligence and intuition on that pratices.

Will I gather good results (Health, spiritual or both) in the future?

Can a reader help me on that query? I'll be very thankful!

Peace
>>
Why can't I have companionship? not with girls just in general.
>>
>>18524346
You need companionship in order to get companionship. It's one of the biggest catch 22s in human life. If you didn't make friends as a kid, teenager, or in college as a young adult, you're fucked.

Then again, I'm a lonely and bitter person, so take that salt with some more salt.
>>
>>18523858
Thank you, I appreciate you taking time do my reading.

Can I ask you a non divination question? How does one become happy?
>>
>>18524356

Masturbation, exercise and life goals.
>>
>>18524356
not browsing r9k
>>
>>18524452
but it's amusing watching pathetic virgins sperg out the second a female announces herself
>>
>>18524484
I'm a grill btw :3
>>
Afternoon everyone!
>>
>>18524523
Only if it's in the butt
>>
S-still trading. Can do scry or tarot.

>Do the next six months go my way?
>>
File: 1484407902127.jpg (263KB, 564x827px) Image search: [Google]
1484407902127.jpg
263KB, 564x827px
The Angel of Mercy
>reads...All can be fire.
>>
>>18524510
hello!

I really like attitude on /div/ threads. There is a lot of assholes, but a lot of kind people too.
>>
>>18524510

Hello :3

>>18524550

We're a mixed bag.
>>
>>18524550
Some of us are assholes who have our kind moments and some of us are kind people who have our asshole moments.
>>
>>18524544
>Book, Coffin, Ring, Letter, Scythe
Well, I see you try very hard to everything stay perfect. There will be someone or something that will ruin a bit your confidence on whatever you want to do. You need to watch out on this, but also don't be to paranoid on this. Probably soon you will gain some information. At first it seems it will be nothing good for you, but you have a knowledge to go through it. I know it's to vague, but I hope it was helpful for you. Hope everything will go fine for you.
>>
>>18524356
You're welcome!

Do you want short answer or long one?

Ultimately happiness is a decision. Decision to be thankful of everything you have, decision to love yourself, decision to do things you want to, decision to find things you want to do. Decision to start taking steps to become the person you want to be. Decision to refuse to give up. You are completely free to decide to become happy. It's up to you how you want to view the world and yourself. ...And I know it's easier said than done. I had a severe depression for years, but finally made my way out. And now I'm as happy as can be. It's possible, and you can find happiness too.

But I could do a reading about that too, if you want. About how you personally could find happiness... When I did the reading I was left with feeling that the cards wanted to say so much more, that the question didn't really hit the mark... This issue feels far more important, so it could be worth looking into. What do you think?
>>
>>18524550
>>18524555
:) yeah it's because we're all usually the same group of people.
>>
>>18524567

Thank you very much.

Anything in particular that you want to know?
>>
>>18524609
No problem
Will I get money back? Can I expect it soon?
>>
A bit of guidance here, please.

Male
Aquarius

What things should i take note about, like relevant stuff i should care about, for my personal growth an achievements? And please general reading, too. Thanks
>>
File: yokko.jpg (570KB, 768x803px) Image search: [Google]
yokko.jpg
570KB, 768x803px
...Now that I'm doing a reading anyways, I could try to do a few for you guys.

I don't really need anything, but feel free to give any info you find relevant or helpful, such as age, gender, or dick size. More detailed queries get more detailed answers. I'll be around for a few hours or so.
>>
>>18524622
female, 20
I'd like to know if I'll get what I need soon, money that is, to pay for tuition. Thanks.
>>
>>18524622
female
34A tits
What do I need to focus in finding financial success?
>>
>>18524616

Christmas tree in a living room by a fireplace. It is replaced by a crown of starbursts with a crack down the middle. A raven's eye. A sunflower facing as though looking at the sun.

You probably already know that whoever took your money is treating it like a gift. You're going to have to rain on their parade a bit in order to get it back, with an eye kept toward the expenditures that they are making: if they can afford jubilation (they actually can't) then how can they not afford to pay you back? It will feel like scavenging, but you're going to need to do that to get your money back, and it will work out for the better.
>>
>>18524622

Am I able to roll from one to the other smoothly? Or should I anticipate hiccups in the transition?

Male
Something like 10"
>>
>>18524622
Female, 19, aquarius.
Query; are my plans this weekend going to work out? They haven't so far :(.
>>
>>18524622
20, female libra, 34b tiddies
what career paths look good for me?
>>
>>18524637
Thank you, anon!
>>
Tarot reader looking for a trade
Query: Should i go or stay?
>>
>>18524622
19/f/leo

What's the best career path for me?
>>
>>18524622
I'm a good person?
>>
>>18524631
Very much possible. The cards imply that you can be at peace. Your stress will be relieved - one way or other.
>>
*puts on shades*
>>
>>18524636
Trust yourself and take risks. I get the feeling you're either waiting for the riches to come without making effort, or too afraid to make your move. Maybe both. Take action and be aggressive. Have confidence and use the charm that confidence will bring.
>>
File: 1484426799801.jpg (1MB, 768x803px) Image search: [Google]
1484426799801.jpg
1MB, 768x803px
>>18524668
>>
>>18524640
It seems that things will go surprisingly well.
>>
>>18524622
Same anon >>18524620
Glad if you could make a bit of reading, thanks beforehand!
>>
>>18524622

>>18524345 here

Can you help me?
>>
>>18524671

Good to hear.
>>
>>18524622
Male ,22

How will my financial life be if I go?
>>
>>18524669
Thanks, partly not knowing where to put energy in, also leaning on the unmotivational side. Yet, making an effort is something I should be prepared for.

Have a good day.
>>
>>18524641
Sorry, no. Things will probably just go worse. You will end up with lot of regret and sadness. Yeah.
>>
>>18524622
Female asking about male Gemini
What is there for us? Clearly our story isn't over, but what's left? He's not long for this world, so I know I can't keep him forever, but is there a chance he will let me love him like we used to before he goes?
>>
>>18524649
Still here?
>>
>>18524701
Yes
Your query?
>>
>>18524706
Does LS love me still?
I'll start on yours.
>>
>>18524706
>>18524649
>empress, death, eight of swords, justice
The right thing, for yourself, would be to leave. You won't be happy for a long time, but eventually you'll be okay. You can stay and try to work things out, but there is no guarantee and it will be a struggle. You've got brighter days ahead eventually. It's just a matter of short term gratification versus long term gratification. I would try to stay because I'm silly, but sometimes we have to think about what's best for ourselves, too, especially if you've been fighting and suffering for a long time. Good luck, friend.
>>
File: fog-14-8-18-1.jpg (146KB, 1590x1193px) Image search: [Google]
fog-14-8-18-1.jpg
146KB, 1590x1193px
I will start doing free readings but first could someone first please do a reading for me before I begin?

I'm female, Leo, worried and deep sadness.
Will my dearest and I become gradually closer at least this year? Do they have feelings and I just don't realize, they keep so much to themselves. Am I already close to him?

When answered tell me your query, sex, zodiac, current feelings, and if you are willing please tell me your age.
>>
>>18524644
>>18524652
Sorry, cannot answer that. General advice, however, I can give.
34b tit girl: Be patient. You will find the right path eventually, but it will take time and dedication. Maybe several tries. Just don't get frustrated and you'll find it.

You with no titties: You might have idea of something you SHOULD do in your mind. Something that's RIGHT thing to do. Something you feel is important and meaningful. That might just be it. Do you feel very strongly about something? Do you want to make difference in the world, at some specific field? Think very carefully, and take the path you feel is the RIGHT one.

I can see the issue is important for both of you. Take your time to decide.
>>
>>18524655
Yes, you seem to be.
>>
>>18524670
Oh, cool. You took the time to edit my shitty toilet paper drawing. I'm saving it now.
>>
>>18524709
Sorry something urgent came up, im gonna start the reading right now
>>
>>18524739
Give me a moment, and I will. Here's my info beforehand.

M
Gemini
Foreboding
Am I safe going out 'naked'?
>>
>>18524739
I'm working on this but it'll take a minute
>>
>>18524622

Male virgo, like buddhism and spirituality and of course video games

Is my romantic life going to progress, and if possible, can you tell who's the most promising right now?
>>
>>18524769
>>18524622

I can be very stubborn about fairness and justice, but aside from that I'm pretty mellow most of the time.
>>
>>18524739
>>18524761
Don't think that way, if you will. The expectation will become anxiety, and ruin any opportunity to put the work in that will allow you to.

They have feelings, but I saw a V of Pentacles and a V of Wands/Swords. V of Swords popped out twice, telling me its operative. Symptomatic of mental wear at his current circumstances. So much is going on, he little time to do more than acknowledge to himself that he does. I think he needs your help, but gradually. You need to give him an opportunity to 'let you in'. Keep a line of communication, and insist on it.
>>
>>18524775
*Don't think that way. if you do, then the expectation...
>>
>>18524072
thanks for doing my reading! while I am single I do heavily rely on my mother and sister for mental support. Recently I developed some of the genetic health issues my mom has and I have hopes that being at sea level can improve the current problems and maybe stave off future conditions
>>
>>18524722
You have had limited success in your love life in the past right? By getting to know yourself better you will be able to achieve more meaningful connections, a moment of decision is coming. The choice will be to give more of yourself to love or to stay on your present path, The future feels kinda filled with uncertainty for your romantic relationships. Do not distress and take heart in the idea that your struggles will bring you to a more informed conclusion and meaningful connections.

I think the final choice shall be be up to you
>>
Trading. Can do bibliomancy
>>
Male
Leo/July, Year of Horse.
>Will the events from last night come back to harm me, help me, or a mix?

I had a very interesting day yesterday and thought I would ask for a reading. Went to a local concert and met some cool people, then I went back to my place and randomly met one of my neighbors. He invited me over to the party going on in the apartment adjacent to mine. One thing lead to another and due to some of them looking for trouble, and me praising their place and folk, I got head-butted twice and went back to my apartment across the hall. It was very odd, I didn't say anything negative whatsoever but they mistaken my positive comments as threatening. Then I went to the local bar and met the chef, who was a pretty nice man and asked me to send in a resume. Then I randomly ended up at a house party of one of the band members from the concert previously in the night (before I was butted). They seemed cool, although somehow I freaked out this old guy by talking about reality too hard. Caused him to almost have a panic attack, felt a bit bad about it and remained in a state of debasement until I stumbled back home.
>So, possibly I met some good people, possibly now I have my seedy neighbors on my ass, possibly something I don't expect. Am I in danger or a good place?
>>
>>18524672
Sure!

...You seem to be in a bit of slump? Are you recovering from something or have you been suffering from difficulties of some sort? Move on. Really, move on. Change your mindset, change your environment, let go of the past, you need that change now. Better times are coming very soon.
If you have done something wrong now is the time to make it right. I get the feeling you are maybe feeling guilt about something? If you don't resolve the matters you will be left with regret for sure. Those things will stand on the way of your growth, so deal with them.
Overall cards promise good fortune. You will attain what you want and succeed - just be sure to resolve your issues so that you can truly enjoy it. Move on.
>>
>>18524739

Here was my question, and I'm feeling slightly drowsy but relaxed and whimsical again, finally.

>>18524769

Do you still need a reading? I can shoot one
>>
>>18524739
What is something I currently need to understand?
female, cancer, tired, 18
>>
>>18524774
That's the feeling I got. Focus on that while deciding on your career. Do you want to help people? Or perhaps defend animal rights? Do you feel like there's something that needs to be corrected? Because what you should do is to correct it. According to cards.
>>
File: tumblr_nj6k1pgJiW1skelofo1_1280.jpg (63KB, 604x604px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nj6k1pgJiW1skelofo1_1280.jpg
63KB, 604x604px
>>18524761
Thank you for the reading

Could you be more clear about what you mean about your question? I need something in my head for this.
>>
>>18524739
Will you get closer this year:
>seven of cups, lovers, page of cups
Are you already close?:
>empress, Chariot, fool
He likes you. He thinks you're a free spirit; sort of like not wanting to pluck a flower because you know as soon as you break the stem it'll start to wither. He likes you though. He may be a bit unsure about you, but he does. There are a lot of things on his heart and mind. I won't lie about that, but he thinks of you fondly.

As for me, I'm a female cap/dog
Does LS miss me?
>>
>>18524739
Can I have reading, please?
Male
Virgo
Lonenly, but hopeful
Should I tell her how i feel or just keep things as they are? Is there a chance of us to be together?
>>
>>18524550
There are some very real moments in here. I see a lot of lost people, some try to be good and find their way, some giving up the fight and being bad.

Good always wins, people. This comes from someone who thinks about this a lot.
>>
>>18524781
Thank you!
>>
>>18524622
male, 24 virgo
What are her feelings towards me? I'm kinda thinking about going for it. Tell me about her/us
>>
>>18524673
You will reap what you sow. Maybe you have neglected your health for a while, and making up for it now? Making up for mistakes can take a while, but as long as you work hard results will eventually show. Do what you think is right.
>>
>>18524814

I know, that's good advice. I'm not sure where to get on board with some of those causes. Connections other than Walmart workers and stuff would be a plus

But how does that relate to the romance question lol
>>
File: 6539_sad_patrick_star.gif (117KB, 242x200px) Image search: [Google]
6539_sad_patrick_star.gif
117KB, 242x200px
>>18524832
>>
>>18524830
(unrelated to reading)
I am also virgo and i'm literally thinking the same with a girl. Will you tell me how it goes in these generals if you tell her? I actually feel like there's something going on with a lot of virgos recently, and may/may not write a long post about it eventually when things get resolved.
>>
>>18524678
Don't worry about it and go. You will be up for an adventure of ups and downs, but I get the feeling you don't want to miss it.
>>
>>18524854
More ups or more downs?:(
>>
>>18524697
Indeed, it is possible to turn things around. But it requires work. Lots and lots of hard work. Look at things from a greater perspective. What is it that you can do? There is probably something that you are not aware of and you need to figure out in order to get close to him again. Have you hurt him some way? Does he have problem you're not aware of? Working things out will require huge effort, but in exchange you could attain miracles.
>>
>>18524622
21,male, gemini
im on an exchange right now
i feel depressed, i dont know what to do to just enjoy while im here.
im not a party person so i feel a little excluded
>>
>>18524843
... Just realized I answered wrong person. I'm doing yours now....
>>
>>18524895
I have hurt him. I hope he'll let me fix it.
>>
>>18524769
Yes, there is hope. However, you will have to take action if you want any results. Who... The one with the most difficulties I guess. Maybe there's someone you know that could need your help? They might be the one...
>>
>>18524838
You should go for it. Celebration ahead, it seems.
>>
>>18524839

Thanks, reader. What I'm afraid is just that result with pratices without guidance.

Doing that kind of things alone is risky, I can learn a lot and be succesful, or I can learn a lot with bad results/accidents.

I will try to go as slow and carefully possible, anyway.

Thanks reader, peace!
>>
File: 1484429708200.jpg (705KB, 1590x1193px) Image search: [Google]
1484429708200.jpg
705KB, 1590x1193px
Thanks for the readings!
>>
>>18524861
...Just go!
No, really, it seems that you are being held back by those stupid financial worries. Be optimistic and trust yourself. You will have troubles too, but nothing you can't overcome. Stop being a loser and do it. It will be start of something new and great.
>>
>>18524688
:( that's what's happening so far. Thank you.
>>
>>18524897
So, what is your problem? That you feel depressed, or that you feel excluded?
>>
>>18524908
You might have hurt him more than you think. Take your time and show him you are serious. Again, change is possible, but only if you are ready to give it your all.
>>
>>18524949
For him, yes.
>>
>>18524739
General reading please, I ask for general because things haven't been going good and I feel like drinking it off but I have nothing to drink. Female, aquarius, 19

I feel null.
>>
File: 2jbvc5w.jpg (58KB, 450x293px) Image search: [Google]
2jbvc5w.jpg
58KB, 450x293px
>>18524829
Thank you for the reading.

Top answer card: Ace of swords upright
So YES
Current Outspoken mind: Knight of Swords upright
Future: the emperor upright

I think a new chapter in your life is starting, but not at its greatest, I think you may be worrying or forcing some negative opinions about his dedication to you, find diplomacy. Otherwise I think there may be bad gossip of you floating around, this Knight is a nasty messenger he may eventually tell you of it too, in the end there is the emperor, it's a yes he misses you so maybe this is some authority keeping him from expressing his feelings, or if anything you may see the emperor as this man you wish to miss you, it would be more of thoughts of wishing to care for you.
>>
>>18524926
Going slowly seems to be the right action. Try to learn as much as you possibly can and listen to your body.
>>
File: 1484431587350.jpg (168KB, 604x604px) Image search: [Google]
1484431587350.jpg
168KB, 604x604px
>>18524819
>>
>>18524962
What's the joke
>>
>>18524968
Joke? what joke? you're the joke.

I simply gave combatants to your battle ring. My money is on snake-spirit.
>>
>>18524940
Ok man ,thanks! I will just go.
I will try my very best ^^ Thank you so much for your time
>>
>>18524739
leo/18/lazy

How is the future for me?
>>
>>18524924
Thanks a lot good reader. I will probably. Man idk. I like everything more when she's around. Thank you again, what you do matters.
>>
>>18524808
I did a 5 point reading for you.
1: six of pentacles upright
2: two of pentacles upright
3: two of swords upright
4 : Knight of pentacles reversed
5: justice reversed
Right now you are experiencing happy memories, you can eventually use those in a way to create a better future for yourself but you don't understand how, you are asking this because you seem to be holding onto something from this past, something nice and nostalgic, your afraid to change but this could be preventing you from reaching the new and brighter future. You are stalling because you are struggling with the situation and can't choose you may be denying it's importance. Quit blinding yourself and choose. I think the right choice is to be adventurous, choose the new job or the new home you were considering, if not I see a delay in some mental matter, you will not be treated like an adult possibly even, become independent.
>>
>>18524739

Male
Taurus
Crestfallen/Disheartened
Is there still a connection of love between the two of us? I cant tell anymore..
>>
I will keep doing in depth readings like previous ones for those who haven't received one from anyone, me being >>18524739

In the meantime could I have another experienced reader answer my query?
Female, Leo, sadness, loneliness.

Do they find me physically attractive? If yes or no how much so?
>>
>>18524918

Thank you. There's one or two who might fit that boat but I'm not entirely sure because they're obviously not open about it. I hate to be selfish but can you draw another card or two to describe her in some way? I should be able to spot her off that.
>>
>>18525052
Hey!
M
Sun in Leo 12th house
Moon in Aquarius 6th house
Leo rising

What is the best course of events i should take? Should i leave everything behind and move to BC without any education or should i learn a trade?

Anythings to watch out for in the meantime?

Thanks!
>>
>>18525054
>>18524918

And yes I'll be tactful lol. If it's who I'm thinking of I already emphathize
>>
>>18525052
>seven of swords, ten of cups, devil
Yes. There is a sense of fatal attraction though. Maybe he feels like you'd be bad for each other? I don't know. I understand why you're confused. He's very closed off and difficult to read. Everything wants to come up as pentacles, but if I dig deeper I get a lot of majors. Refer back to:
>>18524829
That's the reading I did for you before.
He likes you, but he's a strange fellow. Likes to keep his distance instead of letting his instincts take over. You can have him someday, but he'll be a lot of work.
>>
>>18525027
The nostalgic element is nothing other than a past relationship, of course. I'm having a hard time moving on, but I'll push forward because the mental stagnation isn't bringing about any good. Thanks for the reading.
>>
>>18524960
Thank you. So he wishes to care for me?
>>
>>18525066

I am still here if you'd like to try this =)

>>18524769
>>
>>18525091
Of you'll trade I'll do it.
>>
>>18525093

I can if you want but it won't be a great reading. Fortune telling isn't my forte. Still, that's fair payment
>>
Male
Taurus

Finishing up school, just met a girl i'm falling for. Will anything come of my degree or this friendship i've been putting so much energy into? Thanks anon
>>
>>18525054
>>18525059
I drew one more. Seems that she's honest person, and focused on facing her troubles. I get a feeling that she's perhaps young and fairly intelligent. Maybe she is trying to open up for you a bit? Deepening the relationship won't be easy, but in the end effort is rewarded.
>>
>>18525052
You're doing great work

Thank you
>>
24 m scorpio

Should I repay the man with metal legs
>>
>>18525101

Hmm. Still a toss-up between two people but I think I can picture who it is. Thank you.
>>
>>18525096
Give me a bit I'll do it for free
>>
20 M Libra.

What can I expect if I stay with her despite my diagnosis?
>>
>>18525117
You're welcome. Maybe figuring out who is part of the challenge.
>>
Man
Taurus
How it would be love for me this 2017?

I know money will such, but I want to know about love. Thanks.
>>
>>18524944
feeling excluded makes me depressed
feeling of inadecuacy
>>
24 male

Should we get married or should I be alone again
>>
>>18525052
male gemini sad
pls give me advice on how stop feeling depressed
life seem hollow, like nothing is satisfying
>>
>>18525144
I'm not trying to be a party pooper, but that's a loaded question for tarot cards. They're not famous for being fair. They'll probably tell you to be alone, only because of the attitude you have towards the person you're asking about. With a question like this, they won't tell you the answer that'll lead to your ultimate happiness, they'll give you the answer that'll teach you the harshest lesson. To be fair, if you're not sure, you probably shouldn't be getting married. Instead, what you should ask yourself, is if you lose this person, will you be broken, or will you be okay?
>>
>>18525151
also im 21
>>
File: 1484436015985 (1).jpg (116KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1484436015985 (1).jpg
116KB, 500x375px
>>18525027
>>
>>18525154

I know. Blame it on monkey mind. I'd probably be very sad. How about a different question for the readers... Did it have to turn out that way in the past?
>>
>>18525119

Okay cool. I'll still pull a few cards for you. Is your question the same as your original post?
>>
File: fightme.png (327KB, 498x367px) Image search: [Google]
fightme.png
327KB, 498x367px
>>18525164
>>
>>18525176
Naw. Just wondering how LS is feeling about me.
>>
>>18525143
You don't have a lot of self confidence, do you? Are you constantly thinking what others might think about you? Result is that you are too scared to stand out or to be assertive. I get the feeling that you are excluding yourself rather than being excluded. You feel like others don't want to be with you, so you back away.
Be more confident and stop making others do all the work. Take the lead, join the conversation, state your opinions and ideas. You have the skills to inspire and lead, you simply need to get out of your shell and use them.
>>
File: 1484434539330.jpg (59KB, 450x293px) Image search: [Google]
1484434539330.jpg
59KB, 450x293px
>>18524960
>>
>>18525176
Naw. Just wondering how LS is feeling about me.
>>
>>18525195

Three cards.

>Eight of wands reversed
>The Hermit
>Ace of Pentacles

I could be imagining it but I felt a little sadness from your post before I drew. Which always makes me wonder if my drawing is based on that energy, or an actual accurate answer from the Great Beyond. Anyway...

For some reason the hermit caught my attention the most. Is this LS feeling a little isolated right now, or maybe they're feeling a little yearning from not being as close to you, as well?
>>
File: 1484436574924.jpg (223KB, 498x750px) Image search: [Google]
1484436574924.jpg
223KB, 498x750px
>>18525052
>>
Male scorpio

Did things work out for the best after all
>>
>>18525091
Well fuck. I had something nice typed out but my 4chan app crashed. ;---;
Thanks for waiting. I had to close at work then make my way home. I'll have to give you the tl;dr version. Here's your read:
>Five of Pentacles, Ace of Swords, Three of Pentacles, King of Wands, Three of Cups.
First of all, I need to say that you should be careful of your words this year. You need to use your wits in your relationships, but be careful not to dig yourself into any holes. Being too forward or too honest about some things may actually create trouble for you. Be genuine, but that doesn't mean you have to share everything.
I'm not seeing a specific relationship on the horizon for you, but this is a year that will lead to a deepening in all of your relationships. People will be drawn to you this year. Romantic possibilities and platonic relationships will be of abundance to you this year. Focus on being a good friend and people won't be able to resist you. Count on there being a few bumps, but all-in-all, a great year for your relationships.
>>
>>18525188
lead who and into what?
when i said exclusion i meant social stuff, i dont like parties and shit but then i see people doing them and apparently having a good time so i feel like there is something wrong with me, i dont have an equivalent nor i actually want to go to parties
i just wish i was a normie
>>
>>18525214
These are some pretty accurate cards. I think my feelings get captured, too, though, or maybe he and I share a lot of the same feelings (eight of wands reversed).
He's isolated physically right now, but should be home soon.
Ace of Pentacles I get a lot. It's not good, but it's not bad. I miss him.
>>
File: tumblr_mw1w68RFPp1sfpfn8o1_500.jpg (131KB, 464x700px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mw1w68RFPp1sfpfn8o1_500.jpg
131KB, 464x700px
>>18524955
Nice doubles
I did a 5 point reading for you.
1: eight of wands reversed
2: ten of cups upright
3: page of cups reversed
4: the hermit upright
5 : queen of swords upright

Right now it seems that you have some unwanted movement you don't want to go through with, like physical moving to another place or moving forward with some relationship or job. You have your query because of your wish of a complete life obtaining an abundance of love. Like you said with your bad luck something clearly fishy is going on, are you well loved? Someone may be deceiving you pretending to be your friend or at least not being a good one to you, are you being tricky yourself? Be true and honest and try to combat this. Kill them with kindness. You also have an option to ask for guidance, I see someone is there. In the end I see you as a strong independent woman regardless of your past depression and losses, you will be strong.

I'm sorry this took long I fell asleep I hope you are OK with this reading.
>>
>>18524739
Hey, if you're still doing readings I would like one.

I would like a general/near future reading
Aries
I feel like I just set myself back a bit but it hasn't degraded all of my optimism, just some
>>
>>18525236

I'm cautious about interpreting cards without understanding context better, because I feel like that's more important than the cards themselves in a reading. I'm glad they seem like a match though.

Just try to reach out where you can. Some guys don't like aggressiveness, others are completely swept by it just from noticing the effort alone.

>>18525230

Not the "woo hoo!" answer I was hoping for, but it's good news. Definitely a welcome improvement over the status quo. I'm always genuine but I sometimes take the shortcut around being tactful... I'll keep that part of the advice in mind. =)

Thank you!
>>
>>18525234
...You are not very smart, are you?
Why would there be something wrong with you because you don't like to party? I hate partying as well. You are excluding yourself by thinking that your social life sucks because you don't want to go to parties. You are wrong. Do you think partying is the only way to have fun? Do what you want to do and have fun doing, video games, hiking, cooking, origami - and find people that enjoy those things as well. Find those people, don't wait for them to find you, because they wont.
>>
>>18525260
I'm still here thank you:D. Yeah... the beginning of the read was correct as could be. Things are pretty clouded right now too. Aghhh. All in all you are an excellent reader for the connection i felt with the read. Thank you:)
>>
24 scorpio

Should I sell the house and move to the country?
>>
File: 1484441754124.jpg (171KB, 464x700px) Image search: [Google]
1484441754124.jpg
171KB, 464x700px
>>18525260
>>
New deck, reading for the first five that reply to this post. My requirements are a complete query, nothing cryptic. I need your first name, or what people call you (like seriously, not something you thought sounded nifty and you started calling yourself), gender, and a picture of David Bowie or Marc Bolan. No Bowie or Bolan, no reading ;) Feedback is appreciated.
>>
File: PL18107621David Bowie conc.jpg (13KB, 252x342px) Image search: [Google]
PL18107621David Bowie conc.jpg
13KB, 252x342px
>>18525364
Can you please read my general state/near future?
Charles
Male
>>
File: IMG_5089.jpg (64KB, 480x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5089.jpg
64KB, 480x720px
>>18525364
M&M, female
If I continue to pursue him, will I win him back?
>>
>>18525364
This is a picture of David Bowie.

some people call me 'G'

MALE

Will I complete my cabin as planned, or will it be more awesome than I think it will be?
>>
File: david-bowie1.jpg (146KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
david-bowie1.jpg
146KB, 1280x720px
>>18525364
Elizabeth

What can I expect to happen career wise this year?
>>
File: bowie-blackstar.jpg (57KB, 1401x788px) Image search: [Google]
bowie-blackstar.jpg
57KB, 1401x788px
>>18525364

Nicholas
Male

Are there any unexpected complications in the next six months?
>>
>>18524805
Truly thanks, good sir.
>Maybe feeling guilt about something?
Yes i feel like that, but dont really know about what. Anyways this stands that i have to focus on the way, have the feeling that i will fade away by itself once i start going forward.
>>
File: 001-david-bowie-theredlist.jpg (622KB, 1280x1659px) Image search: [Google]
001-david-bowie-theredlist.jpg
622KB, 1280x1659px
>>18525364

James
Is there dating potential with Laura, and is there some real consideration on her end or am I being misled by others (or maybe she is)?
>>
>>18525371
You're a responsible kinda guy, and maybe a bit too serious. Expect to do something out of your comfort zone soon that will completely change your way of thinking. Don't be surprised when people say your....edgier.
>>
Will I ever succeed in Astral Projection?

Should I study Chaos magic?

Thanks in advance for any readings you can provide.
>>
>>18525378
No my dear, except maybe for a one nighter. Cut him loose and as soon as you do, many more men will float your way. One of them sticks out and will be deserving of your attention.
>>
>>18525455
One nighters aren't his style. I guess I have some stuff to think about.
>>
Trading
>>
File: bowie.jpg (53KB, 500x625px) Image search: [Google]
bowie.jpg
53KB, 500x625px
>>18525364
Pris/fem

What can I expect of my future in another country?
>>
>>18525284
you're wise reader

that reading wasnt for me btw i just wanted to say it. thanks
>>
>>18525470

What do you wish to know? I can give you a scry or tarot.

My own query is this: will anyone betray me soon?
>>
>>18525479
Either is fine. Tarot might be better though.
Will I see him in person soon?
>>
>>18525389
Kek.

You've changed your mind on this cabin a bajillion times haven't you? It will only be a little different than you imagined and you'll go out of your way to make it awesome for not much gain. Still, in the end you will be satisfied with it.
>>
File: a012ade48fe2a148dd4dd7f59ad007e7.jpg (247KB, 1487x1487px) Image search: [Google]
a012ade48fe2a148dd4dd7f59ad007e7.jpg
247KB, 1487x1487px
>>18525364
Sam
I will give feedback good sir/ma'am. Things are moving in my life in multiple directions. One is a potential relationship other one is a thing with friends kinda. Can you tell me what will happen with these if im not too late.
>>
>>18525486
Oh , hey! How's the deck?!
>>
>>18525479
>Hermit, ace of swords, six of swords, queen of pentacles
It doesn't look as though you will. The people close to you can sense your anxiety and are careful with their words and action. I don't see any direct ill intent towards you either. Be careful not to isolate yourself or your friends and push them too far away. That may actually create ill feelings where there were none.
>>
>>18525479
This me:
>>18525485
>>18525506
>>
>>18525395

You'll have an offer that isn't exactly what you've been looking for, if you pass it up, don't worry about it. Other than that, you're in a good position. You have the right attitude.
>>
>>18525496

Feels bad man. I've replaced it, and I'm in love with my new deck. Thanks for asking.
>>
>>18525506

Thank you very much. Glad to know it's just paranoia.

Four of Wands
Ten of Pentacles
King of Wands
The World
Seven of Pentacles
The Empress
Six of Wands
Knight of Swords
Two of Swords
The Chariot

Short answer: yes.
Long answer: yes yes.
>>
>>18525511
What kind of offer??
Thank you for the reading.
>>
>>18525521
Thank you so much. Not one bad card in that bunch.
>>
>>18525399

As long as you don't invoke them, then no, you're good. Disagreements, yes, but not involving you.
>>
>>18525486
A Bowie for the guy,
>>
>>18525542

Thank you very much.
>>
File: IMG_2380.jpg (188KB, 600x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2380.jpg
188KB, 600x960px
Hello /div/, how fair thee? Is it you or I who have forgotten the face of their father?
>>
>>18525517
Aw you never dug it back up rip. But im glad you're lovin the new one :b
>>
>>18525561
Nice picture mate ,thanks.
>>
>>18525561
It scares me to think how much lead paint is in this house.
>>
>>18525561
It's not you, it's me.
>>
>>18525561

>Hijinks heard us talking about them
>>
Hmm. I'll do the rest of your readings.

>>18525410
You're both being misled, probably by someone who has something to gain by another person seeing the two of you together. Pay careful attention, and it will be pretty obvious why. She thinks you're nice, but I don't see it going far.
>>
>>18525573
Really?

That place is a festering dump that needed to be renovated 15 years ago. Christ those shingles should make any reasonable persons skin crawl.
>>
File: 1484448030416.jpg (500KB, 600x960px) Image search: [Google]
1484448030416.jpg
500KB, 600x960px
>>18525561
all hail...the witch is dead@@
>>
>>18525582
Yes ,really!

I wouldn't change a damn thing in that house. I bet that place wouldn't look as good as it looks right now after being fully renovated.
>>
>>18525594
The shingles are severely rotted mate. New shingles and a coat of paint, after a couple years you'll have the aesthetic you're looking for and it will last for 10-15 years before it looks rotten again.

The image screams decay.
>>
>>18525471

A different perspective, safer environment, and intellectual growth.
>>
>>18525567
Oh. I dug them back up, but thanks, doll :)
>>
File: bowie.jpg (247KB, 1512x1512px) Image search: [Google]
bowie.jpg
247KB, 1512x1512px
>>18525364
Pelu (people call me like that) , male ,sagittarius
how do i see love? is it good or bad?
>>
>>18525552

I have lady parts, and thanks for the Bowie :3

>>18525487
Potential relationship would have been a great thing, maybe like, settle down, happily ever after material. Your friend, not so much, too sporatic, too quick and boom, its drained away. The thrill is gone. As for being too late...sorry brah.
>>
>>18525617
Oh damn I'm assuming they're collecting dust now lmao
>>
>>18525648
>>18525655
NO SHIT? You're a girl too? Sweet. I'd actually like a read someday.
>>
File: lady-gaga-david-bowie-tribute.jpg (594KB, 1038x558px) Image search: [Google]
lady-gaga-david-bowie-tribute.jpg
594KB, 1038x558px
>>18525648
my apologies, lady.
>>
File: tumblr_o51cwu3lLa1qzqju7o1_540.jpg (81KB, 540x355px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o51cwu3lLa1qzqju7o1_540.jpg
81KB, 540x355px
>>18525364
I'm not sure if I'm too late for this, but it's always nice give Bowie some love.
Felipe, Male.
Should I keep trying to hold a relationship with my gf or should I move on. I love the girl, but things are getting kinda difficult lately.
>>
>>18525655
They are in the back of a very deep closet until I can figure out what to do with them.

>>18525659
Sure. Anytime. I may do a few more closer to midnight. I'll give you first dibs if I do.

>>18525671
Heh. Its my fault. With a handle like Mars.
Mmmm GaGa.
>>
>>18525479
have another query?
>>
File: 1476340401027.jpg (53KB, 400x324px) Image search: [Google]
1476340401027.jpg
53KB, 400x324px
Trading.

Although my methods are quite unconventional.

All I need is hair colour, eye colour and your earliest possible memory.
>>
>>18525733
Awesome:D I should start going by a name on here since I'm ALWAYS on here being social and not necessarily coming here for reads every now and then. Anyways, I love div it interests me, I might look into learning how to read myself. I understand it's easy to learn each meaning of each card and such, but i have a question that is actually the reason I haven't moved forward with this interest; how do you take that information and interpret someone's life into it by helping the query outcome. I mean someone predicted personal stuff in my life from a read once and I was like... Wutru psychic.
>>
>>18525746
>unconventional
what, is it dangerous or something? i'm down, though. my hair is brown and my eyes are blue. earliest memory is seeing something happen to my older brother's pokemon crystal cartridge, and watching him check if it still works.

if i enter a relationship with r, what would it be like? would it be long term like i'm hoping, or something short and sweet?

what would you like read?
>>
Looks almost time for a refreshed thread by the looks of this reply count. >~>
>>
>>18525796
trading post your query
>>
>>18525648
Yeah, the thing with the friend can go wrong. Would be bad if it goes wrong

Thank you for this reading, i feel like it can be great with her too.
>>
Anyone trading?
>>
>>18525561
Nice dark tower reference. Great book series.
>>
File: 1482174318487.jpg (111KB, 470x314px) Image search: [Google]
1482174318487.jpg
111KB, 470x314px
>>18525761

Profound yet shortlived.

The sort of experience you will both look back on with a mixture of nostalgia and respect.

You are not right for one another on a deeper level, but something prevents you from gaining this knowledge before you must part ways, so you will always have an idealised image of them.

All in all its going to start out feeling like you're two kids in a toy store and end with the feeling of watching lightning through a window at night.
>>
>>18525573
>mate
Y-you too.

>>18525574
I like all the yellow. Like the King in Yellow.

>>18525575
Thanks Anon.

>>18525579
Oh? Where my ears being warmed?

>>18525584
Nice Wizard of Oz!

>>18525823
It's fantasy, western, and (best yet) horror. I love horror.
>>
>>18525759
You should! It's stupidly easy to make a tripcode. Thats what I enjoy about it. I like learning and the people on this board. I've lurked here on and off for years and have asked for very few readings in that time.

>>18525814
You're welcome!
>>
>>18524579
I too suffer from depression.

Yes you if you don't mind doing another reading.
>>
>>18525761
>>18525853
also here is your chord

>www.vocaroo.com/i/s1NIuB0I8GKo
>>
>>18525853
>>18525874
thanks, but i'm getting an error when i try going to the vocaroo. oh well. yeah, i kind of tend of idealize my partners, ahaha... anyway, you didn't state a query, what did you want read in return?
>>
>>18525865
Yesss I tend to only ask for readings when I feel I sincerely could use a little spiritual guidance when I'm truly unsure about a situation:3
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (11KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
11KB, 480x360px
>>18525364
Kaydence
Female
Does he miss me as much as I miss him?
>>
anyone trading readings
>>
File: mark.jpg (25KB, 261x285px) Image search: [Google]
mark.jpg
25KB, 261x285px
>>18525879
that would be my outdated phone, here you go

>http://vocaroo.com/i/s1RSvTjdBraN

Thank you, but I decided it may be for the best if I don't know.

I am also willing to do a few readings for people.

eye colour
hair colour
earliest memory
>>
>>18525907
Brunette
Green
Playing on a hill

Does my crush like me back?
>>
>>18525915
can you describe the memory a little more please?
>>
blue/green, gold around pupil
medium brown, red tint
Pretending to be sleeping when in my crib during the times when parents would check-up on naps.
What large endeavour do I have next to face?
>>
>>18525919
The hill was muddy with specks of grass and was only really half a hill. There was a pit in a tree stump that I liked to put stuff in and I think I was putting stuff in it. The sky was blue with some clouds.
>>
>>18525930
>>18525907
>>
>>18525932
>http://vocaroo.com/i/s1swEH33WxIY

Actually yes. But they are either aloof to their admiration being romantic, or are purposefully attempting to distance themselves from the idea of it, out of fear of it not being reciprocated.

If I were you I would try to be a little more forwards but even if you don't an admission feels inevitable.

Hope that helps.
>>
>>18525907
Brown
Brown
Eating a pink wafer biscuit at the beach in California
>>
>>18525952
As a query if you need one, could you tell me how my working situation is going to go starting next Spring?
>>
>>18525944
Thank you!
>>
>>18525930
>http://vocaroo.com/i/s0VCcdmFWVWi

Existential anxiety. You want to fit in, you don't want to fit in. You will feel on the absolute cusp of some vague all encompassing answer to your existence.

The sweet release of epiphany will haunt you. This will be a trying but extremely transformative. time

You will walk down a lonely road that loops into itself like a moebius strip. But once you traverse such deep questions, your initial starting point will resonate with significance.
>>
>>18525907
brown eyes with lighter flecks of brown and green
brown hair
rolling down stairs for fun
>>
>>18525907
Blue/gray
Dark brown
Riding in the car on a cloudy day to preschool

What's my next boyfriend like?
>>
>>18525907
Dark Brown
Black
Walking towards my Grandfather.

What should I do about the girl I go out with?
>>
>>18525954
>http://vocaroo.com/i/s0aje3UMunLv

I see stress and irritation, but not from the job itself. Maybe an annoying coworker or someone else you have to see day to day that you have to be nice to despite your distaste for them.

I really wouldn't even know how to describe it man. It's like, you're stable and should be content but something itches.

it's like imagine being at a beach side resort on a reclining chair with a mojito, but this one fucking fly won't leave you alone and you cant seem to swat it.
>>
>>18525983
>>18525990
>>18526003

Taking a smoke break. Be back in a small while.
>>
OFFICIAL THREAD THEME SONG

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N4vfDYQ6ZHc
>>
>>18526008
That is unfortunate as hell. I seem to like most of my coworkers at the place I'm going back to, but I definitely know that feeling of always having that one thing ticking away and keeping the enjoyment away. That's really weird, though. I can only imagine what the itch is going to be, but I can see myself having one. All the sighs in the world, yo. Thanks all the same.
>>
>>18525907
brown
brown
walking and eating a piece of pita

What does she think of me?
>>
>>18525580

If it's to steal away another girl im gonna beat up whoever it is
>>
>>18525907
Dark brown
Brown/some parts light brown
Me looking at a crack on the ceiling while im in bed, thinking about ants

Will it happen with her? Tell me how it would be please.
>>
>>18525907
Brown
Blue
Swinging on a rope in the front yard.
>>
>>18525907
Im not gonna be able to get a reading from that long line, but i just want to say i'm loving your style.
>>
>>18526043
Retarded and forgot my query.

Should I leave the temple to pursue boxing? Or stay with the temple?
>>
>>18525907
Can I get a reading please?

Brown
Dark Brown/Black
Reading a silly yet entertaining time travel story

A general reading would be amazing
>>
>>18525907
I'll try still.
Black
Brown
Me seeing something and calling my dad

I'm thinking about going into something. Are these friends good for it or is it too risky?
>>
>>18525983
>http://vocaroo.com/i/s1orJwCUumfT

Yours was fun.

I see you taking a lot of risks and impulse decisions.
Which just work out.
You yourself will be surprised with the results since the motive behind such actions will be basically unconscious.

All in all over the next year I see an accumulation of interesting anecdotes.

I also see an unconventional outlet of love for you. Like a hobby or a new pet.
>>
>>18526050
I'm retarded
>Earliest memory
Walking down a hill holding my mother's hand towards our home.
>>
>>18525971
Thanks for the reading.
>>
>>18525990
>http://vocaroo.com/i/s0VfyMpTF4wi

What a beautiful life you may lead.

I see a thin, tall troubled young man.
I see an issue with his vision, which will either manifest itself physically (spectacles) or metaphorically (inability to see others perspectives)

I see that he comes from an unloving yet quite affluent family. He is well read and eloquent.

He does not believe in playing the victim and is very straightforward almost blunt.

He is very quiet and does not say much, but he exudes charisma and people will hang on the very few words he spouts when he does talk.

All in all, you will meet him at a turbulent time in your life. I see two individuals seeking comfort in each other amongst a sense of vast nothingness.

Hope that helps.
>>
>>18525907

hazel, dark brown
staring out from my crib at my mom walking away after she put me to bed

Will I get closer to the Polish girl i've been trying to chat with?
>>
>>18526072
Thanks, I appreciate it.
>>
>>18525907
hazel
blonde
giving a thumbs up to chuck e cheese

whats my next bf like?
>>
>>18526003
>http://vocaroo.com/i/s0tab6YG5Mxn

Her mental illness is exacerbating your own. It is very unhealthy.

If you choose to persevere I see a lot of stress and turmoil.

I also would not confront her or try and talk to her about any of these things as I see that result in a tar pit of guilt.

It is noones fault but its almost as if you two were never meant to meet but did anyway.

which is kind of cool, but also destructive.

but pretty cool.

My advice is to reflect on past circumstances you may have felt culpable about and use any conclusions that come from that to decide your next course of action.

good luck.
>>
>>18525907
dark brown
black/dark brown
Playing on summer with hula hoops our parents got for me and my sisters

I've been feeling terrible for months abot someone. and I feel guilt, even if people tell me Im not the one who should feel so

if I wanted to talk with him to find my answers, would he give me the chance? or would he get angry?
>>
>>18526032
>http://vocaroo.com/i/s1bpwr9GY09z

Her opinion of you is not a bad one, she just seems aware of some sort of facade or persona that you are putting on.

I find it hard to put these things into words sometimes but I will try my best friend.

It's like you're this venus fly trap, and she KNOWS you're a venus fly trap but she sees you trying to look like an orchid.

And the whole time shes thinking, just be the plant you are, but she's too polite to tell you that she knows you're not an orchid.

which is okay.

damn, I hope that made some semblance of sense,
>>
>>18526125
Thanks for your answer, Anon. I was about to confront her about it but I see that might not be the right move. I still don't know what to do, but your reading gave me well needed guidence. Thanks again
>>
>>18526038
>http://vocaroo.com/i/s1fy4vQXWqvc

It won't happen with her. Even if I tell you this you will still try, at most I see a very forced and brief pairing. She is just not for you.

Once this realisation hits you will be very sad for a while, but this is necessary for you.

For this sorrow will lead you to a chance encounter with an individual whom you find so magnetic and relatable that you completely forget your current limerence. This love will swallow you whole.

It's going to suck anon but i promise you your current pain is just an ingredient in the recipe of your eventual happiness.

good luck.
>>
>>18526158
interesting. That made a bit of sense, but I've got to think about that quite a bit. Thanks a lot though! It means a lot!
>>
>>18526185
I felt bad about the vague reading, so i tried to delve a little deeper.

You need to say exactly what you think more often, she is a very perceptive individual.

if you think a band she loves sucks, tell her so. Don't shit all over them, but make your true tastes well known and unapologetic.

all the best.
>>
>>18526182
But what if i see this and try to stop it? Last time i was very cold with her. Detachment has benefits too, i can walk away.

Would i still fall in love with that girl then? Do i need to get so sad to have a thing with this person you're talking about? Thank you for the reading by the way, i like those chords.
>>
File: 1353316021602.gif (51KB, 500x454px) Image search: [Google]
1353316021602.gif
51KB, 500x454px
Going for another cigarette then i'm putting some fresh strings on my guitar.

will try get to everyone. I know how much it sucks waiting around and not being read.

if i don't do it tonight i'll get to it as soon as i can if the thread is still up.
>>
>>18526206
It's okay, we're here waiting patiently. Take your well deserved break reader
>>
>>18526198
It's a self fulfilling prophesy I'm sorry to say, all the roads lead to the mouth of the volcano.

I mean if by some miracle you can let go of the idea of her without sorrow, then I'm sure an encounter with your future flame is still possible.

I just see it as pretty (yet flexibly) set in stone. it's like, it's not going to go well with this girl, but you choose how and why.

As for falling in love with the other girl. It is absolutely inevitable, you'll be finishing each others thoughts after only a few hours together.
>>
>>18525907
Green
Red right now (dyed - hair is naturally brown)
Dad dressed as a terrifying clown

What does my crush think of me? I get positive signals one day and indifferent signals the next.
>>
>>18525907
dark brown
dark brown
Oh, me being in kindergarten! My first day. I was holding my mother's hand and I was watching all the kids crying like, why are they crying? I was super excited because I really wanted to start learning things at school!

That's my first memory =).
>>
>>18525907
Brown
Black
I remembered a dream where my dad I escaped from bad people in a town, it was night and cold.

How is my path in life?
>>
>>18526232
Ups, my tripname sticked, well, then I can offer a trade lol (but with runes, I'm a beginner at tarot).

My query is... Idk if love query or a general about 2017, the one that you feel the most =).
>>
>>18526043
>>18526049
Fuck Man I had to use pixie notes, that's never happened before.

>http://vocaroo.com/i/s0pw1HMKrlSR

I can only see a very, very small portion of your future and it's telling me; both.

You must leave the temple but your reluctance is because you must obtain something before you leave. There is a special wisdom that must be imparted upon you before you take your leave, and you will DEFINITELY know when this happens.

But fuck man. I saw your past and I've never been able to do that with people, but you were a gladiator dude. Arena and everything. You fought with your left fist in some sort of leather gauntlet with nubs and your right hand held a pike.

you were a champion, an addict. nothing really made you feel your existence like fighting did.

I really can't say what you should do with your future given my limited field of vision. But I can tell you that it's very, very possible that you may be a champion again if you do pursue it.

but thats just my 2c.

intense.

def need a break and new strings after this one.
>>
>>18526219
I apologize, my last post got too emotional and i deleted it. Thank you again for doing me a reading.
>>
Trading
>>
>>18526298
That's okay man take it easy and persevere.

what seems like an impossibility now, will reveal itself to you soon enough.

believe.
>>
>>18525907
Brown
Black
I remember going fishing with my great grandfather and my family. There was a broken bridge and some people feel into the lake :D:D We didn't catch any fish.

How will things be in then new place?

No problems if you can't get to be, that's a packed line.
>>
>>18526269
Damn i didnt get a reading and all but reading this even made me feel pumped goddamn. Go for it anon! For the glory
>>
>>18526269
I played it and it felt weird, strong, glorious.
Intense, yes.

I love your guitar :).
>>
ONE AT A TIME

offering pictomancy readings.

post a picture, I edit it to help you along your journey.

when I have finished with one another querent may post to it.

no words required, just a picture.
>>
File: aphrodite-6.jpg (37KB, 770x500px) Image search: [Google]
aphrodite-6.jpg
37KB, 770x500px
I will be doing 5 readings, love readings are welcome and even encouraged, I use Lo Scarabeo’s Tarot of Mermaids for said readings.

These are the rules:
>I need your nick or name (can be fake I just need them to focus on you), a gender (particularly important for love readings) and your query
>I do not do general readings (it’s hard to ask something like that to the cards)
>If you want to ask about time, give me a timeframe, e.g. How will my relationship with X look like a year from now
Feedback is welcome and encouraged
All hail the goddess of love and lust!

I have been working on a tarot deck intended to be focused entirely on female beauty It might get published who knows.
>>
>>18526504
ganja, female
what do you see happening between my crush and I in the next year?
>>
>>18526504
Sam
Male
How does she feel about me?
>>
>>18526504
Frank
How will things be in the new place?
Male
>>
>>18526504
Yuna
Female
What would our relationship be like?
>>
>>18526504
Amber
Female
Future boyfriend reading
>>
>>18526508
I don't see any happiness stemming from you. I see you having a hard time accepting something about him, probably information that you did not expect to know about him and this being unhappy about what you started realizing about him, you will not be very happy around him in fact I would say you would try to avoid you. He on the other side would have a very strange outlook about you, despite him considering you as someone valuable, he would feel depressed and unhappy about the whole situation with you and every time you saw him, he would probably complain about it.

I see something here, that despite you tried your best all the efforts resulted in a bad ending for you.

Despite this bad result, the cards say if you put more effort you are likely to get a better result.
>>
>>18526504
Can you one more? :P

Melissa/Fem

Future boyfriend
>>
>>18526509
You have a hope of things getting fixed with her, but at the same time you seem tired of the situation you have been through with her and are getting fed up of it. You might not react with a clear pattern towards her, probably you sometimes try to show you good side, but at other times you aren't as caring with her.

She on the other hand seems to be completely uninterested in you, she considers you need to improve yourself regarding your wealth. Probably this could be linked to a better job or simply more money to spare.

Unfortunately she does not seem particulraly happy about you and she does not display too much kindness.

I see your energies flowing with unhappiness, ironically the cards say that you should try talking with her to improve your relationship with her.
>>
>>18526573
>>18526528

If you read my OP again maybe.

>>18526511
According to the cards this is related to a new job. Unfortunately they say that the new workplace would be very bad and you will end up having fond memories about the place you used to work at.

Unfortunately for you, this would also mean you will eventually want to quit.

>>18526517
You might feel passion but that sort of passion which is indeed restricting you from doing anything more, probably like when you have a relationship and you focus so much in your partner, you lose focus on the rest of your life goals. Despite what you migt think now, this relationship would involve a lot of stress for you.

Your love interest on the other hand, might feel something, but unfortunately those feelings might not be as strong as you wish they were, probably he could think he could find someone better somewhere else and thus might end up doubting about whether to keep being your boyfriend or not. If you had a relationship I see you distancing from each other... not really having anything happy or joyful.
>>
File: folder.jpg (131KB, 717x720px) Image search: [Google]
folder.jpg
131KB, 717x720px
>>18526503
>>
Trading
>>
>>18526582
One of the most accurate readings I've had. That is exactly how I feel about this whole situation, and that is exactly how I'm acting towards her.

But wealth though? I never expected that of all things.

Is there any point on trying to improve my relationship with her? She came back after a really long time to try and start a relationship, but now she acts like she doesn't care.

Anyway, thank you very much for the reading.
>>
>>18526621
If it isn't specifically related to money then perhaps it's something mundane, something you need to work on related to daily life, it isn't spiritual or emotional in nature. It usually is related to wealth however.
>>
>>18526612
Not just about a new job ,but about everything. What will make it so bad?
>>
>>18526504
Poptart Boy (Male)
Why did A (male) lose interest in me over the summer? What went wrong?
>>
>>18526615
taken, but this will take a while.

you have priority.
>>
>>18526632
The cards say the choice you'd be making doesn't consider all the variables or all the other choices you have currently available, a rushed decision. Take things with a cooler head and think it thoroughly. Once you do that you might end un finding something better.
>>
>>18526652
I can wait, thanks!
>>
>>18526631
I see. I'm not sure what it is, she has never mentioned something like that before, but there are things I could improve about myself.

Do you mind if I ask one last thing? If you have the time and energy of course. Why did she changed?
>>
>>18526636
The cards say he found something about you and he lose interest very fast, there are some factors which affect relationships, maybe a religious or political view, some of which some people take more seriously than others, that is what triggered it.
>>
>>18526655
I understand. Thank you so much ^^

Have a good one.
>>
>>18526662
That's a very open question and would devolve in many more questions, unfortunately it would take a long time delving into that. You can ask another reader however or next time I come back with that question. I just do 5 readings because of the energy restrictions, indeed.
>>
>>18525868
That's the feeling I got. Sorry, I went to sleep before I got your reply. I'll do your reading as soon as I can.
>>
>>18526672
I see. Again, thank you for your time and patience. Have a good day, and good vibes be with you.
>>
>>18526504
I know you said five and did six but could I be your last one? I really need this, my head is spinning and I don't know what to do.

M, female, and D, Male

Question: What happened to D?
>>
Anyone trading? I can do bibliomancy. I need a scry ;/
>>
>>18526664
*lost. Shit all those typos when you get sleepy.
>>
>>18526678
Okay. I will do the golden dawn 15 card spread for you, this goes deeper into the whole situation; I will make an exception because I have confirmed you do need this reading.
>>
>>18526686
I am on the verge of tears right now, Thanks you so much
>>
>>18526691
You feel hopeless, there is a lot of grief you are facing right now, I belive you could almost be depressed about this situation, however you still cling to a ray of hope, a ray of hope which is what keeps you interested in fixing the whole situation. Unfortunately as of now, the path you are taking might leave you unhappy and alone, left alone like a poor dog forsaken at the highway while raining. You might also feel very hopeless and be needy with whomever approaches to you.

The option that you have is trying to attain what you with with this guy, but try to use your logic a bit more and do not allow yourself to be controlled by your emotions, according to the cards, the effort that you put in understanding this very concept is what makes the whole difference between the unhappiness you are currently facing and the good happy outcome you would expect.

The context surrounding you is very unhappy right now, it seems like you aren't the only one feeling desolate, or struggling with her own emotions.

The cards say something terrible happened to this guy, and that is the primary reason why his behavior is so unnatural.

What you need to do right now is heal your own self, once you do that you can approach to him, otherwise if you try to do something about it while still suffering pain, you will make things much worse than they are now.
>>
>>18526504
Trying my luck even tough you already said only 5
Stefan
Male
Love reading
>>
>>18526712
>The cards say something terrible happened to this guy, and that is the primary reason why his behavior is so unnatural.
Can you please go into this more???
>>
>>18526719
Basically he lost something something which gave him a feeling of confidence, this was lost, so it broke him. It might be something mundane, then again they did not confirm me whether it was money or not.
>>
>>18526503
Oh no please say you're still here.

I will post a coffee residue image if so.
>>
>>18526652
Anon, are you still around? I'm the one that posted the pic.
>>
Can someone still scry?

Need to know what to do next. This is all I can say.
>>
File: 1484083253125.jpg (933KB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
1484083253125.jpg
933KB, 3264x2448px
>>18526503
>>18526761

I have to get to work, but if you're still here, I'll post the side of my last coffee that I found most meaningful. You can clearly see a figure standing and a seated figure among two pillars offering him something.
>>
...We need a new thread.
>>
>>18526789
>>18526789
>>18526789

New!
Thread posts: 359
Thread images: 41

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.