[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where narrative threads converge.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 4

File: SNL.jpg (65KB, 520x245px) Image search: [Google]
SNL.jpg
65KB, 520x245px
Interesting how the combinations of things people talk about and the words and symbols they use can serve something like a fingerprint or DNA - an identifying market. A name is a trivial example, but there are much more, and not just identifying people. Genealogies and relationships of combinations are also among the things revealed if one knows how. A genetic engineering of words is too clinical for many tastes, better call it poetry or storytelling. Some stories are very predictable and formulaic, some are predictable only to the dedicated, and some are predictable only to their authors.

This isn't even the topic.
>>
File: wherestheham.png (308KB, 500x348px) Image search: [Google]
wherestheham.png
308KB, 500x348px
>>18503113
You gotta melt the butter into the toasted bread, and then liberally layer the ham.

Finish with a swirl of the HP.

>>18503057
>>
>>18503117
Boy.
>>
The best way to hide something from someone is to give it to them and tell them it's something other than what they are looking for. They will search endlessly never suspecting that they have what they seek. If in searching they find a better thing than the one you hid/gave to them, you can then point at the thing you gave them, tell it is what they seek, and take the better thing they found for yourself. Rinse and repeat until you have an army of finders.
>>
File: lebanon.png (56KB, 530x814px) Image search: [Google]
lebanon.png
56KB, 530x814px
http://www.karlremarks.com/2013/04/study-confirms-that-lebanon-is-indeed.html

This is from 2013.
>>
File: madeofinvisible.jpg (70KB, 500x400px) Image search: [Google]
madeofinvisible.jpg
70KB, 500x400px
>>18503533
I have transcended beyond the ham.
I am now invisible.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.