[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Describe how it feels to think

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 330
Thread images: 52

File: mri.jpg (44KB, 484x484px) Image search: [Google]
mri.jpg
44KB, 484x484px
This is a bit of a difficult question but can you describe what goes on in your mind on a daily basis? What most commonly comes to your mind when nothing is happening? How well do you comprehend things? What fills the empty spaces in your daily thoughts? It can't just be static.

Be detailed, be honest. I don't know if I'm asking something too complicated but I've just never thought too much about how other people's minds function to compare it to my own and I'd really like to hear. I've felt absolutely overwhelmed with my own thoughts lately and I'd like to know how "normal" my own brain is compared to everyone else's.
>>
File: 20161216_144630.jpg (101KB, 589x364px) Image search: [Google]
20161216_144630.jpg
101KB, 589x364px
>>18500976
>I'd like to know how "normal" my own brain is
Your brain is abnormal. Rest assured that the proper authorities will get in touch and refer you to a qualified lobotomist in a timely manner.
>>
>>18500976
>overwhelmed with my own thoughts lately
The chittavritti, I believe the Indian meditators call it, the monkey mind.

Going to get a bit poetic here, but it's how I perceive my mind. Thoughts are like foam on the sea, thrown up by the constant motion underneath. Sometimes the underlying motion settles and the thoughts which arise are less like foam and more like the peak of a wave, slower, more substantial than froth.
>>
>>18501008
No don't do that
>>
>>18501026
Big problem a lot of people have trying to learn meditiation is that they feel they have to stop the thoughts. But they aren't paying any attention to the underlying energy of the mind, the nervous system, and the body.
>>
File: index.png (344KB, 552x1196px) Image search: [Google]
index.png
344KB, 552x1196px
>>18500976
lets see

Literally nothing up until something catches my attention then a bunch of things pop in my mind whenever i hold attention to those things something tells me something and more things pop in my head if i want to think i just do problem is that i can only think about finite things if nothing catches my attention my brain is stuck in an infinite loop in order to think i have to sart from something that is truthful if that cannot be then i cannot think and my brain scrambles around thats one of the reasons i cannot think about myself its impossible to observe oneself so my brain goes to sees whats up in the middle and it hurts when im sleeping and something like that happens i wake up all agitated

I also feel lost cause some parts of it dont work anymore and if i can't hear them im lost. in the last months i lost a lot so now i feel my head is fucked up and i feel like if i was blind. In the last days something got fucked somewhere in the front could literally point my finger on it, im still really really angry about that

I went to all sort of doctors and everyone dismissed me, those fucking assholes on top of that they were fucking expensive its like no one listens even if i describe the problem extremely clearly
>>
>>18501076
I could have gone in way more detail but since the studies always came up clean they told me i was nuts and should seek psychologists

fuck psychology
>>
My mind is just frantic.

Unless I am intensely focused on something, my thoughts won't stop coming in rapid succession. It's usually me pondering "what if" scenarios, "what if I'd do this right now", "what would happen if I did this in this situation", "what if this suddenly happens to me", and sometimes the situations go so far ahead that I thinking about years into my future and scenarios that are nearly impossible, they consume my thoughts a lot more often than the present.

And sometimes the empty space is just filled with mind static where random phrases and thoughts repeat themselves in my head.It can be song lyrics, melodies, quotes, or just blank thoughts that don't make sense.

I also attach onto really unimportant and minor details of things more than I'd like. If I am discussing or pondering something, there is usually an entire mechanical process going on in my mind and only about 25% of it ends up getting through

I am not a very steady thinker
>>
When I'm meditating and I manage to clear my mind the first abrupt tought that breaks the silence it's always color.

This is actually very specific, but I think it describes the process very well, complex toughts always come from basic values like shape and color, I even consider a geometrical form of tought as the most basic complex idea.
>>
>>18501153
OP, you need some help with this. You mentioned studies, have you had bloods and neurological investigations?

Short term medication might help, though I'm loathe to suggest it.

Are you smoking weed? If so, stop.
Exercise? Do some, it literally uses up circulating stress hormones and can relax you.
Alcohol? Avoid, it might give temporary relief but ups your cortisol levels the next day.
Sleep? Is it disturbed, are you sleeping enough?
Relaxation/meditation, have you tried any?
>>
>>18501188
Typical, someone says, "I'm thinking to much"

And the suggestion it's always think less.

>Just let them fly
>>
>>18501188
I'm not the same OP who mentioned having psychological studies, dont know if you replied to the wrong person
>>
>>18501153
Me too, I found exposing myself to periods of extreme stress followed by relaxation offers big relief.
Racing, performance art, competitive sports,(MMA, OCR, adult amateur leagues) doing things where you can let others down if you don't perform will give my mind a razor focus.
My mind is very obsessive and if I don't find complex tasks that interest me my thinking quickly devolves into exactly what you're describing.
>>
>>18501188
Not him when i went to the doctor they told me the same things all of that is worthless normiefaggotry. normalfags who live and die by pain and pleasure stimuli can't even begin to think about how it works and thats ok according to them cause the entirety of the society is nothing else than a gigantic skinner box

They somehow think that thought is some imaginary gay shit when literally all concious action is first and foremost metaphysical but what comes before that what happens when you must necessarily now what comes before

They somehow think that to a person who thinks like that pain and happiness have any meaning beyond a point of reference in the void of nothingness and infinity
>>
>>18501211
That's how I take care of it as well. Things have been really slow so I have these thoughts of "unrest" a lot lately. It's interesting to know that other people have the same process going on sometimes, makes me feel like I'm not completely losing it.
>>
>>18500976

I have a bunch of metaphors that can explain it. I've written a few but discarded them because they're only representative of my current state of being.

The structure of my thought is governed by my mood and connections within that structure (connections made while doing something or thinking about something) are made differently depending on that mood. There's no real need to delve into the structure itself, you can think of it however you will.

The problem with thinking about the structure of thought itself is that this introspection is immediately tainted with itself. You cannot define what happens subconsciously in this manner because as soon you do, it's no longer subconscious. You can convince yourself you're working out your thought processes, but this extra element of observation begins to change them to the point that your conclusions are simply not representative of what happens when you are not observing.

So all I can tell you with certainty is that I think of all sorts of things daily in all sorts of different ways and that the only constant "self" I can readily fall back to is my skills and convictions. They override the chaos.
>>
>>18501238
not such a thing as subconscious thats a buzzword invented by literally jew (freud)
>>
I had extreme OCD when I was a child, got into spiritual shit, fucked it up--you know the classic, wanting it for selfish reasons, suffer the backlash, enter the nadir state or hell state, work your way back up--that is the classical spiritual journey or mythological journey of the self, Hero's Journey.

So I hit the singularity, what I'm arrogant enough to believe is enlightenment. It feels like a single point in time when I realized this thing, and now all of my consciousness collapses back into it. It transcends time and reality. It transcends self.

It feels like continuous realization. It is all subsumed in that point. So after many years of disjointed and suffering mind, I'm there. That's how it feels now.
>>
>>18501247
Then how do you call all the things you think, that you don't know that you are thinking?
>>
>>18501261
You are not being granted access to wherever thats stored or you dont know where it is in which case its your fault for being an asshole to your brain. We are not a single being
>>
>>18501271
or either you or your brain are fucked up or you have a medical problem
>>
>>18501247

You are inclined to believe this because you've been told something you like to hear "things are fundamentally different than you've been told. You've been tricked by the jew. But now you are privy to *how things really are*."

In truth, I doubt you've read any of Freud's work or that you can define subconscious in any way, let alone Freud's.
>>
>>18501286
o no its a feeling but you wonldn't know we are mute def blind etc we dont have emotions or anything people can't tell cause they are normie subhuman who think they are the center of the world but of course everyone lives in their own world cause everything is in their heads

That something is human doesn't mean it has consciousness for example
>>
>>18501255
someone pay attention to me, I want to feel special
>>
>>18501294
>Freud works
all humanities works are worthles 100% they are all trash and projection. The only statement in those fields that ever have any value are the philosophical ones but guess what philosophical statements are part of philosophy. Beyond the statistics they offer no knowledge the only thing that has any value is the discovery of a being that is to be analyzed philosophically
>>
I'm always thinking, daydreaming, I think about details in things, I talk to myself, I question myself, I sing, I make up scenarios.
My mind is never really idle.
>>
File: 1479885971228s.jpg (6KB, 198x250px) Image search: [Google]
1479885971228s.jpg
6KB, 198x250px
I think about animals fighting or what animal i'd rather fight, types of trees and what personalities they would have if they were people. Grand plans and a stream of what if hypothetical situations of nonsense.

I'm a simple fellow so i tend to stay away from the metaphysical things and thinking about correcting past wrongs. keep it light and breezy ;)
>>
>>18501294
think you might just be a stubborn douche
>>
>>18501221
No. There's a fundamental error in your perception of this. If you want to know your mind then you have to know it in the context of being here and now in the physical world. Where pain and pleasure are real neurologial events. You are dissociating from your body and both your sense of self, and your ability to draw rational conclusions are suffering because of it.
>>
>>18501321
You make it sound really nice.
I do all that stuff but in a way that worries me.
>>
>>18501308
For example mental diseases

In all humanities the point of reference is the observer. Philosophically and erg hard sciencly speaking you cannot know without previous experience

So how does psychology defines a mental diseases? It doesn't the psychologist projects his experience onto the patient

If something can be conceived by the nromalfag subhuman psychologist then that goes if it doesn't it remains a mistery forever

They can have an idea of what autism is cause they know what is to feel and be indiferent or shut yourself and not talk to anyone

but they cannot know what is psychosis cause everything works differently they can only write things they believe to be analogues. If freud wrote about mental diseases he knows what he swa from his patients so if freud writes a book no one is going to understand what he wrote because they would had to meet all freud patients

They for some reason call those outbreaks irrational behavior

Theres not such a thing as irrational behavior being irrational means to break free of causality

when they call something irrational and nonsensical they are assuming their default behavior is correct and whoever deviates from it is mentally ill

Look at space science or physics
>we can't justify this
>so well say its black matter

What do psychologist do
>we dont know how it works
>so well say its the subconcious

>>18501323
Nono im 100% right everyone else is 100% wrong and should kill themselves

>>18501334
No there isnt. Make your heart stop beating you can't? Why if its connected to somewhere in your brain? O no but thats magic and sorcery o wait but if certain spot is damaged then it stops so why can't? Black matter probably
>>
>>18501255
The Hero's Journey is about going out into the world, overcoming obstacles, and returning with something of value to your people. Do you feel you have that something of value to share?
>>
>>18501340
>No there isnt. Make your heart stop beating you can't? Why if its connected to somewhere in your brain? O no but thats magic and sorcery o wait but if certain spot is damaged then it stops so why can't? Black matter probably
Dafuq are you trying to say?
>>
>>18501340
>If freud wrote about mental diseases he knows what he swa from his patients so if freud writes a book no one is going to understand what he wrote because they would had to meet all freud patients
and at the same time everything freud wrote is trash cause its his understanding of himself projected onto the patient. BEyond describing the behavior and coming up with philosophical theories theres nothing of value

Whats the ego super ego and all that? Psychology? No they are philosophical statement good evil and the in between
>>
>>18501340
You are a piece of work
>>
>>18501350
Try with a thought to make your heart stop beating

In fact what is controlling your heart right now?
>>
File: index.png (3KB, 240x200px) Image search: [Google]
index.png
3KB, 240x200px
>>18501352
and in physics? although its 3 enough to generate conciousness? I think not

if you are a single being theres no consciousness because nothing is observing you
>>
>>18501359
What has that got to do with anything I said? I'm talking about you needing to ground yourself and be present to, and in, your body. If we aren't, our minds never settle fully; our nervous systems become hyper-vigilant and stressed.
>>
>>18501365
A concious being should be able to observe itself.
>>
>>18501370
you dont know anything dont speak to me about that

>>18501376
So you finally admit subhumans normies are not conscious

see how we are making progress

if we are a single being no one is concious
>>
>>18501383
>if we are a single being no one is concious

We are more than the sum of the parts, but some people are aware of society as a thing, and not as individuals, they just consider it self conciousness.
>>
>>18501422
>We are more than the sum of the parts
Proof? Im sure we are just one part

> but some people are aware of society as a thing, and not as individuals, they just consider it self conciousness.
no see this is the faggy answer only faggots give because they wer etaught by other faggots and a cop out to avoid recognizing what i said
>>
>>18500976
In daily basis my ear hurts i wonder why
>>
>>18501153
Yeah, this I can understand
>>
>>18501446
>Everyone that doesn't think like me it's a faggot.

Conciousness it's not a 0/1 state, there is degrees.
>>
>>18501732
>there are degrees of math
>>
>>18501821
shut up
>>
>>18501829
im not the one acting like straight out of tumblr
>>
>>18501835
things are or are not you cannot be more or less conscious you either have consciousness or not
>>
>>18500976
Thinking feels like theres a hampster orgy going on in my brain on the big spinning wheel.
>>
>>18501583
It got worse i lost all sensitivity in my left ear

WHY
>>
>>18501341
Yes, absolutely. That being the point. My consciousness is sort of oriented toward that now.
>>
>>18501884
To expand on that, I feel I am optimized toward helping others and doing good now. That's the most natural way I can put it.
>>
>>18501895
what caused the optimization was it an environmental factor or was it your decision
>>
Personally if im thinking about something specific, reading, or concentrating on something my thoughts are complete and concise. But if i get bored or im just doing nothing i can only compare it to skimming through the radio stations in your carx catching bits of conversations about nothing that have nothing to do with each other. Just a non stop tornado of random shit.
>>
>>18501341
i remember when i was a kid always telling my dad i did and every time i wanted to speak he told me to fuck off and all he does now is to blast some shit music from across the living room destroying my brain

to this day i dont know why he did it
>>
>>18501996
like does he hate me or some shit? What have i done i always wondered to be tormented like that. If it keeps going i WILL lose what makes me his son
>>
>>18501913
My decision. It took what I said before though, a process of many years to fruit, but absolutely my decision.
>>
>>18502068
Not to be arrogant, just yeah. Decided, and then it happened after a period of time, I described in an earlier post. I think maybe the crux of what you're asking--I decided, and that influenced the environment, which influenced my mind. Meaning, I can't directly decide and influence my mind. Still can't, lol. I decide, influence the environment, and that transformed me.
>>
>>18502068
Did someone blasted nigger music from across the living room even tho you told them to stop?

Did they kept going even tho you asked them?

Why can't he stop

he ruins everything

everything that makes me special is going to go away if he doesnt stop
>>
>>18502101
yeah I get it, you know me, I remember you replied to my other story about the lake and called me gay. Can you stop trolling me on the internet, it doesn't help anything. I have nothing against you bro, but please stop subliminally putting out identifying information on me.

Literally best of luck man but please dude I just want to use 4chan.
>>
>>18500976
usually just random thoughts about things that happened recently or things i worry about/ people i have met, "how much is in my bank account", what time is it, why is this ad stupid as fuck, why isn't that person responding to me, what was that vibration for, is my quest on fallout shelter ready to start.
>>
>>18502113
What lake i dont give a fuck about that

how do i make the music stop

i feel it in my head its killing me

he doesnt listen to me
>>
>>18502134
Okay, I guess I can't use 4chan unless someone IPbans you. You're getting carried away by your sadism again, breh. It's your curse, and I've come to understand you can't control it. Maybe this is the best forum for us to discuss it?
>>
Thinking feels cool
>>
>>18502147
im not using double speech my father keeps blasting nigger music to my room
>>
>>18502120
>having a bank account
>Not saving up whatever your parents gave to you
>Being a wagecuck

Probably cellphone radiation check your speakers if they are making noise is cause you are close to a cellphone antena
>>
>>18502156
This is a pretty /x/ encounter. Okay, so here goes. I have no problem with you, I have a problem with attachment to you and the consequences surrounding that. That is the same problem I have with attachment to anyone that might come to your mind. Is that clear?

Dear 4chan, we know each other. Surely they will study us.

It's all over.
>>
>>18502207
>Dear 4chan, we know each other. Surely they will study us.
>It's all over.
What did he mean by that
>>
>>18502299
Checked
>>
But one more thing, lard ass. Try harder. I think that might be the centerpiece of your problem. You know, climb hills, believe in yourself. I suppose you learned to put food on a plate, but not to eat. What an ironic metaphor for a fat person doing something.
>>
This thread is so confusing people assuming things that have no correlation with reality and not assuming others that do and then talking about people who they dont know ignoring whats written previously and not making any sense at all
>>
File: brain to big.jpg (233KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
brain to big.jpg
233KB, 1200x800px
>>18500976
Laughing about how everything is retarded. Don't think to much cuz meditation.
>>
>>18502325
no shit im still paranoic my father is going to keep blasting music killing my ears brain and sanity
>>
>>18502337
Brian?
>>
>>18502332
You shouldnt laugh this is clearly serious as 4chan serious tho
>>
>>18502332
beautiful pic
>>
I think of how the world is one and how we are all one. We are all on this weird plain of existance and we need to help eachother awaken what is inside. Just let your thoughts flow let the doubt move away let the fear motivate you to discover your potential. Whatever you are scared of right now force yourself to think about it and overcome for fear is what keeps you in hiding and stops you from experiencekng your true life.
>>
>>18502376
its not paranoia my father literally quite literally has his stereo pointing towards my room
>>
>>18502386
>>18502386
Stop abusing this thread. That was an innocent poster. Okay, you can interact with me through memes but do not involve me personally. You lied about being in the lake thread, it was you.

You may interact with me by contributing to 4chan. In that way I will approve of you.

To 4chan users: I have seen this individual before, and I am trying to destroy or tame him in a socially beneficent way.
>>
>>18502392
I dont get it i dont understand im not memeing theres something that makes my head hurt

It stopped now but it was on for like 5 hours

Make it stop

No double speech

literally

sound
>>
>>18502396
Alright, I will ignore the natural deception tactics which accompany your presence anywhere, and accept that presence itself as acquiescence to my terms. Haunt me no longer, but do good in this world. Eat a salad.
>>
>>18502396
or radiation i dont fucking know

its killing me

what the fuck can it be
>>
>>18502405
Could it be your very nemesis, water without corn syrup in it?
>>
>>18502404
>>18502411

IM SERIOUS
>>
>>18502413
So, you read my post about enlightenment. It was a good description. Now emulate that mindset and it probably won't take long. Now I've described what it's like, there shouldn't be a barrier to you.

After you have achieved this thing, go out and kill my various enemies.
>>
>>18500976
I talk to myself in my mind. I think I'm English rather than in pictures and solve problems by discussing them with myself
>>
>>18502420
Ok i have a position about something how do i go about proving it

Tell me

Im not normal

You are killing me

You know nothing
>>
>>18501153
This sounds like me and I have ADHD. Always pondering on some hypothetical that will never happen at all. Usually I see it as a way of calming my anxiety. This problem predates any drug habits.
>>
>>18502432
IM SERIOUS
>>
>>18502432
There is a depth of psychedelic discomfort to you. Whoa, look at me, I'm a fucking wizard. You have a hard time. You suffer for understanding, join the club bitch.

You can't prove anything because you can't tell what's real from what's not and you don't know what you're talking about to begin with.

Work on yourself. Like I just said before.
>>
>>18502462

WHY CANT YOU LISTEN TO ME

WHY

IS IT SO HARD

IF IM RIGHT THEN AL LSORTS OF AWESOME SHIT IF IM WRONG THEN NOTHING

WHY

CANT YOU AT LEAST

LISTEN TO ME
>>
>>18502464
because it's gay
>>
>>18502468
WHATEVER NO MORE NUKE MY HEAD

STOP

IT HARMS ME

STOP
>>
>>18502474
I FUCKING LOST ALL FEELING IN MY LEFT EAR
>>
>>18502474
I'm not telepathic senpai. Let's go with this metaphor: God looks like this veil type thing, and when I "merge" with it, I pass through it. And you're talking to it. It may be taking on aspects of me because I am one with it now.

But I am personally not doing anything except having a certain attitude. So, do you want me to not be mad at you? I'm not mad.
>>
You want me to forgive you and shit, is that what you're asking? It just seems you're incapable of articulating it.

Whatever is happening to you is just my natural power.
>>
>>18500976
When I was younger, I read Silence of the Lambs and in one of those novels, someone mentions a "dream house" that Hannibal used to "save" information. Initially when I read that at 15 I didn't dwell on this too much, but before reading that I had heard instead that you can only ever use 10% of the brain at any given time, so when I came to that information, i thought Lecter's "dream house" a thought of fancy and not possible.
>>
>>18502491
what is happening to me?
>>
>>18502501
>still thinking himself a singular
>>
>>18502504
I didnt lie about that

now

>what is happening to me?

or is this go try shit on him and then we question him

You know that theres not going to be anything left
>>
>>18502504
not me

>>18502501
idk breh. You want help? Jesus christ dude, here: help help help help. I truly, internally, forgive you. Everything's okay. The path will be mellow and delightful. Your ear will be fixed.

I'm actually not angry at you anymore, my friend. The reason I was angry was because you tortured me when I was sick, and you understood what you were doing. So there you go. It's not just being an abusive narcissist. It's the stuff when I was sick.

To actual unmitigated sadism I return the same. But it's over now. It was part of your path to do that, and it was part of mine to have it happen. Actually you were peripheral. You hastened me along. I understand and forgive you.
>>
>>18502518
So i was right you are triying shit on me to see what happens

IM NOT A NARCISIST OR ANYTHING I ALREADY DESCRIBED HOW I THINK

I DONT CARE ABOUT ANYTHING BUT WHATS IS IMPORTANT AND ONLY MY BRAIN TELLS ME WHATS THAT IS CAUSE THINGS ARE

IF I SPEAK IN A CERTAIN WAY I DO CAUSE ITS PART OF MY THOUGHT PROCESS TO THINK EVERYTHING I SAY IS COMPLETELY TRUE BUT AT TEH SAME TIME IS COMPLETELY FALSE

YOU KNOW THAT YOU WONT FIND SOMEONE LIKE ME FOR WHO KNOWS HOW LONG

I CAN FEEL MY BRAIN AND YOU ARE KILLING ME
>>
>>18502522
is this for real dude? fuckin sad. could be a real /x/ story for anyone who cares to read between the lines. obv. no personal information but I will tell them this:

me and this guy used to do occult together. I basically took the high road and he took the low. now he's all fucked up.

Bro, listen. Here's the thing. I made it out of the disease we created together, that occult power thing. The hell of going through that was my path to enlightenment. Now you are dealing with the same thing.

The thing is, honestly, if you accepted the blame, then you could accept my forgiveness, which would heal you. But since you get so angry and cannot accept the blame, you cannot then be forgiven, and be healed.

Various words aside, I know you are pathological in the way you describe. It's a challenge. But objectively, you are a bad person. If you can literally just let go of the pride and accept my forgiveness, then your problems will stop.
>>
>>18502542
>But objectively, you are a bad person. If you can literally just let go of the pride and accept my forgiveness, then your problems will stop.
WHAT DID I DO WRONG
>>
>>18502545

Jesus dude, you're actually not self aware are you. You sad fuck. I'll sort you out right now. Ha, remember when I threatened to curse you if you didn't say sorry about some of that shit? And you did. Well, I guess there's a bit more to resolve.

Well, you use personal emotions as a tool. You seduce an individual into trust and then harm them in deliberate and subversive ways. As I said, you are a sadist. I'm not even messing with you.

If we sort this out now, your issues will go away.
>>
>>18502558
> I threatened to curse you if you didn't say sorry about some of that shit?
no i dont remember
be more specific . ill give my answer after
>>
>>18502568
I texted you and said that my curse would find you if you didn't admit to something or other. Could this be the root of it? Because at that point you admitted using me for money and some other things, and I said okay, that's all I wanted to hear. Implying, no curse.

But I suppose I said at that time, I curse you if you don't admit to certain things, and you kind of blew it off and found a way around it. So the curse part way worked. Could this be it?
>>
>>18502570
>for money
what the fuck are you talking about

i dont fucking know who yo uare
>>
>>18500976
I'm obsessed with a person. So all my thoughts gravitate towards them. How are they, what they're doing, how I dislike how obsessive I am over them, if something bad happened to me would they even care, etc etc etc. I can't make it fucking stop and it's driving me insane.
>>
>>18502574
There's the evil pride again friendo. And this is the moment where I decide whether to lift the curse or not. The thing is, you hurt people. So unless you admit the things I'm saying and reform your ass, the curse doth continue.

I would lift it, but you would backstab me if you didn't learn your lesson. That's literally the purpose of the curse. For me, it wasn't as easy as just having to submit some pride to get rid of the pain. I had no outs. This curse is actually a blessing. You can get out of it and become happy, healthy and on the right path simply by admitting what is wrong with you.

I won't let you out of it because then you will continue to follow the evil urge, and that involves other people.
>>
File: kill me.jpg (39KB, 500x393px) Image search: [Google]
kill me.jpg
39KB, 500x393px
>>18500976
Depends. Just to preface, I never really "zone out".

I replay music in my head a lot.

If I'm in a room full of people, say, in class, I'll think about how people around me are living their lives. What obligations do they have? Who are they chatting with/why? What's it like waking up as them? What does their daily life look like? What do they see the room as, from where they're sitting? Do they notice me? Do they have similar life concerns as me? What do they see when they leave to go on with their day? What emotions go through their head, if any, at the time? What bothers them? How will they act if I say something somewhat random, that I would find entertaining?

If I find myself looking for art inspiration (I do digital 3D sculpting and visual effects), I'll literally take 2 objects and mash them together in my head. Keyboard made of teeth. Clear backlit piano keys. Ceiling fan that looks like a clock. Table with bird legs. If I'm listening to music, I'll recreate the music video (or a new music video) in my head, with a decent plot and visually appealing effects. Dancers, actors, the singer, costumes. Mental storyboarding, I guess. I'll listen to the song a few times so I remember my concept, but it's always better when the thoughts are new. Then I'd wonder if I can make it real in After Effects or Mudbox.

If I'm thinking about a person, I'll play out situations in my head - good and bad. What would happen if we were in a car accident? Would we make the best of it? Am I prepared for an emergency? How would a friendly outing go? Will we bump into each other somewhere and laugh about something in the news? Should I text them just to see how things are? Is that weird?

If I'm alone at home and bored, I'll do the same, but practice in front of a mirror aloud. It seems strange, but I've improved my speaking capabilities and I now know what my face looks like when I talk. Learned to like my voice.

I think I'm just a sperg...
>>
>>18502584
You know what i think

you are testing random shit on me for no fucking reason cause you dont know what makes me different so you are going to ruin everything

and now you are pretending to be retarded and saying vague shit to get me write stuff for no fucking reason cause i have always said if you have something to ask i will always answer

Your post is devoid of anything an actual person would write

WHY IS IT SO HARD TO LISTEN TO ME
>>
>>18502584
Fuck it, you're free. I retract my curse.
>>
>>18502587
You're still doing occult, that's your problem. Dude, idk. Forget about power. Your parents fucked you all up bro. "Testing shit?" Dude, I've been on the hard path to enlightenment for a long time. No occult for me.

Your weird obsession with me and with occult power has consumed you.

I bless you to find the right path and be healed.
>>
>>18502582
Same here, friendo. I haven't had the balls to talk to them for the past week, but I plan to say something on Monday. They'll probably think I'm fucking autistic though. But they seem kindof like me, but I can't tell if I fabricated that very idea in my head or not.
>>
>>18502593
nono listen to me

YOU KNOW NOTHING

PERIOD

YOU KNOW NOTHING

YOU KEEP INSULTING WHAT YOU BELIVE MORE HOLY AND IM NOT TALKING ABOUT MYSELF

YOU KNOW NOTHING

AND WILL NEVER EVER IN YOUR LIFE KNOW ANYTHING

>>18502588
See i was right

IF OU HAVE ANY QUESTION ILL ANSWER TRUTH DETECTOR OR NOT I DONT CARE I HAVE AWLYS SAID THE TRUTH
>>
>>18502602
You've gone completely insane.

Dear /x/... the good and the bad.
>>
This really gives me a chance to say a lot to /x/. I hope anyone that sees this will remember.

God is real. If you get on the spiritual path through occultism, remember that. You can attain God by being good. By loving and sacrificing and being kind.

Occultism and occult power will kill you if it's the main thing to you. I guess that's all.
>>
>>18502604
NO NO YO UARE COMPLETELY INSANE

YOU KEEP DOING BAD THINGS TO ME FOR NO REASON CAUSE YOU REFUSE TO LISTEN TO ME FOR NO REASON

IMAGINE BEING A BUG IN A KIDS HAND WHO KEEPS TEARING IT APART LIMB BY LIMB THATS HOW I FEELS SINCE THOSE HSIT VIDEOS

I ACTUALLY GOT IT AND LOST IT AND WHEN I TELL YOU NO ONE LISTENS AND THEN FINALLY LISTEN ONLY TO GO BACK TO THE SAME HARMFUL SHIT

MY BRAIN WILL DIE IF THIS KEEPS GOING

>>18502615
NONO THATS FAGGOTRY THATS WHAT JEWS TOLD YOU

THE ACTUAL MEANING YOU HAVE TO FIND OUT

AND THERES ONLY ONE SCIENCE THAT CAN DO THAT
>>
>>18502617
>THE ACTUAL MEANING YOU HAVE TO FIND OUT
OF BEING GOOD AN DSELF SACRIFICING

WHAT COMES FROM THAT SCIENCE IS THE BEGINNING AND END OF ALL THE REST
>>
>a genuinely interesting thread turned into a fucking spergout

What the fuck.
>>
>>18502630
>a genuinely nice and interesting person got nuked against his will multiple times despite he asked not too in multiple ways multiple times and on top of that he gets insulted

What the fuck
>>
I CAN FEEL SOMETHING GOING TOWARDS THE MIDDLE GOOD JOB DUDE

I DONT THINK I CAN SURVIVE ANOTHER NIGHT OF THAT SHIT I STILL CANT FEEL MY EAR AND CAN BARELY FEEL THE LEFT SIDE OF THE BRAIN

GOOD JOB DUDE
>>
>>18502632
this >>18502621 wasn't me but he's right. Dude I honestly cannot believe you have gone this insane. It is amazing.
>>
File: d9f.jpg (33KB, 600x615px) Image search: [Google]
d9f.jpg
33KB, 600x615px
How did you two identify eachother in this thread? Or is this improvised RP?
>>
O LOOK ANCIENT RUINS LETS DIG THEM OUT WITH A WRECKING BALL

O LOOK IM SO SMART IM GOING TO IMPROVE THIS HARDRIVE BY HITTING IT WITH A HAMMER MADE OUT OF MAGNETS

THAT WILL SURELY WORK

IM SO SMART DUDE

AND THEN EVERYONE CIRCLEJERKS ABOUT HOW THEY SMART THEY ARE WHILE IN REALITY THEY HAVE DESTROYED THEIR OWN HARDDRIVES
>>
File: 1be.gif (63KB, 74x98px) Image search: [Google]
1be.gif
63KB, 74x98px
>>18502651
These two references. One in a million I warrant, but it was not out of the question to me that he would be browsing /x/.

>>18501996
>>18502101

He recognized my story about having OCD and getting on the path to enlightenment. Truly an epic story. He is now retarded, insane, and in a constant state of extreme torment. Epic thread?
>>
>>18500976
I only do one weird thing in my thoughts. I refer to myself as 'we'. I'm not bipolar or anything like that, I just think 'we will go do this now' instead of 'I will go do this now'. Is that strange or common? I don't know why I do it.
>>
>>18502664
ah I see, it's been interesting following the posts back up the thread.
>>
>>18502664
What the fuck are you talking about lal i want is to not get nuked again

STOP DOING IT
>>
>>18502671
Hasn't it? Yeah man, really gives you an inside look at what can happen. It's surreal to me. What I mean by when I was "sick" was, the mental illness caused by the same backlash he's experiencing now. I lived with him at the time.

I really couldn't have asked for anything more uh, productive out of the story of our relationship than having it play out like this. Thanks for reading?
>>
>>18502679
>I really couldn't have asked for anything more uh, productive out of the story of our relationship than having it play out like this. Thanks for reading?
WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT
>>
File: old-wizard.gif (37KB, 200x240px) Image search: [Google]
old-wizard.gif
37KB, 200x240px
>>18500976
I am a time-travelling wizard of some sort. So is Jesus. And he's teaching me how to do it.

And titties.
>>
>>18502679
ALSO

WHAT CAN HAPPEN WITH WHAT DO YOU UNDERSTAND THAT EVERYTHING YOU DO IS COMPLETELY WRONG AND I ALWAYS TOLD YO UTHAT AND YOU STILL WENT AHEAD WITH IT FOR NO FUCKING REASON

ANYWAYS

DONT DO IT AGAIN

I DONT KNOW HOW TO ASK YOU NOT TO DO IT

DONT FUCKING DO IT

I STILL KNOW MORE BUT I DONT WANT TO TYPE ANYTHING

YOU WERENT EVEN DIRECT YOU SOMEHOW THOUGHT YOU WERE GOING TO FOOL ME OR SOME SHIT

ONLY SOMEONE LIKE ME CAN GET IT NO ONE ELSE ALTHOUHG I STILL WONDER IF ONE OTHER DUDE GOT IT

GIVEN YOU DONT KNOW ANYTHING I DOUBT IT

REMEMBER NO MORE SOUND OR GARBAGE OF ANY KIND
>>
>>18502705
Man, whatever's happening to you is not me. It's either physical or mental. It has nothing to do with me. I'm not "occultly" "doing" anything to you. Do you believe you are talking to me telepathically or something, or that you can sense me telepathically?

Dude. It's not me. It's what we did to ourselves. I can't help you man. I'm sorry.
>>
Get help.. what are you on? Dude, go to the doctor... Idk.
>>
File: Karl von Eckartshausen.jpg (1MB, 2664x2096px) Image search: [Google]
Karl von Eckartshausen.jpg
1MB, 2664x2096px
>>18501076
Bumping just for this post.
Than img is badass.
An alchemical diagram.
Shit like this really does help structure thought and gain perspective.

Nice job. adding that to my library,

Have one back at ya.
>>
>>18502710
I KNOW

IM ASKING WHOEVER IS POINTING SHIT AT MY ROOM TO NOT TO DO IT AGAIN I CANT SURVIVE ANOTHER NIGHT OF THAT SHIT

>>18502717
ONLY I KNOW THE MEANING OF THAT THE TRUE MEANING OF THAT BECAUSE I THOUGHT IT EVEN IF YOU CAN TELL WHAT IT IS YOU WONT KNOW THE TRUE MEANING YOU WILL ASSCOIATE SOMETHING YOU KNOW WITH IT UNLESS YOU ACTUALLY KNOW IT WONT DO ANYTHING THE SAME WAY WHEN YOU ARE ASKED TO DRAW SOMETHING LIKE A BOAT ONLY YOU ARE GOING TO DRAW THE BOAT YOU THOUGHT AND NO ONE ELSE
>>
>>18502299
kek
>>
File: kabbalalchemsephirot.jpg (296KB, 1172x784px) Image search: [Google]
kabbalalchemsephirot.jpg
296KB, 1172x784px
>>18502726
Keep safe OP.
My one ended up morphing into Jesus.

Truly turning the shitpost into salvation.
Order will emerge in your thought.
>>
>>18501255
It's the One. It permeates all time-space. And if you are tethered to it, you become part of all time-space.

It's hard to keep that infinitely vibrating two dimensions string connected. And that's the struggle. But we have a helper, an Advocate. The Holy Spirit. The Spirit of Creativity.

https://youtu.be/Lq0fUa0vW_E
>>
>>18500976
I see lots of pictures with my minds eye, mostly just random shit that flits by within a second
>>
>>18502753
That's a lovely interpretation.
>>
File: ouroboros.jpg (7KB, 236x236px) Image search: [Google]
ouroboros.jpg
7KB, 236x236px
>>18502768
You are one in the fifth dimension.
When the third eye is opened you enter the sixth.
Which is yourself in the 6th looking at yourself in the 5th.

When you look down at the One, who is a one-dimensional point particle, the circle whose centre is everywhere and circumference nowhere.

A 2 dimensional One is formed between the 1D One, and your 6D one, which then feeds into your 5D one (your body) and outwards into the physical world.

Tree of Life.

The Meta-Man, Jesus, is the 7th.
The sum total of all Eights (Deaths of 5D ones)

The other two are memory and time. 11-12.
Of which the 7th controls.

That's how he commands the 8 - death.
>>
File: IMAGO.jpg (514KB, 1140x1252px) Image search: [Google]
IMAGO.jpg
514KB, 1140x1252px
>>18502754
>>18502808
>>
OP reporting in

What the actual fuck happened here
>>
File: this.jpg (105KB, 720x512px) Image search: [Google]
this.jpg
105KB, 720x512px
>>18501076
>>18502819

76's Tree of Life was the final piece.
In attempting to explain his vision, I realised my own.

It was a wholly selfless act.
An Act of God.
>>
>>18501026
That not poetry, that's philosophy.
>>
File: what.png (90KB, 1176x1172px) Image search: [Google]
what.png
90KB, 1176x1172px
>>18502808
>>18502848
Jesus controls Death through the manipulation of Memory and Time.
>>
File: metaadam.jpg (451KB, 768x1384px) Image search: [Google]
metaadam.jpg
451KB, 768x1384px
>>18502909
9 is 11 in base 8.

Death (8) is transformed into Ten, which is 12 in base in 8.

Time (12) mirrored in our consciousness is Meta (21), which in base 10 is 7+7+7.

The Meta-Adam.
>>
File: 111.png (431KB, 1870x1172px) Image search: [Google]
111.png
431KB, 1870x1172px
>>18502909
>>18502921

921 is

>One, One,
>One
>>
>>18502932
Look, Like,
Laugh.
>>
>>18502938
Logos.
>>
>>18502909
How do you know those numbers equal those words and things? Looks like blind guesswork. God could just as well be 3 and man could be 15 for all I know.
>>
I was recently told that a lot of people actually have trouble picturing images in their head. Is that true?
>>
File: mynameis44.png (301KB, 1368x1812px) Image search: [Google]
mynameis44.png
301KB, 1368x1812px
>>18502946
>>18502944

>>18502637

My Name is Great Fool.
My Name is Grateful.
My Name is Fourty-Four (44)
My Name is Meta-Adam

For the end of a thing is it's name.

>Published prophecy, 2nd December 2016

Amazon Store, check it out ;)

Like, Look,
Laugh.

Logos.
>>
>>18500976
I believe there's no such thing as free will. Our thoughts manifest in our brains based solely on previous experience and external stimuli.
It is either programmed to execute a predetermined path like a computer executable, or it fires randomly, saving helpful information it generates. Either that or a mixture of both.
I don't think there's a ghost in the machine, but merely the machine itself.
Just a really really complicated circuit.

It boils down to whether the Universe follows the standard model or quantum theory, assuming they are not mutually exclusive.

I'm not a robot.
>>
>>18501843
That's bullshit, you can be almost conscious on your daily basis, why wouldn't it be degrees of it.

Where do you put animal consciousness, or people in vegetal state, this is the typical anything it's conscious but me stupidity of hardcore special snowflakes.
>>
There's also speculation that reality may be based on solipsism, meaning that the only thing you know can be truly real is your own conscioisness. That everything out of bounds from your sensory perception ceases to exist - Kind of like how a video game generates and deletes objects based on whether you look at them or not.

Perhaps the Universe is a simulation.

Sorry for double post. Just felt like sharing my 2 cents.
>>
File: Rev-19-the-second-coming.png (1MB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
Rev-19-the-second-coming.png
1MB, 960x720px
>>18502978
You have a choice between awesomeness or death.
But the death isn't really death.

It's just another form of generating awesomeness.

So die to your sins and embrace God, perfection itself.

All that you need to do is consent to his coming on to you.

And he will send an Advocate. Your own personal devil, who just happens to be the universal saviour.

>>18500393

All aboard the crazy train.
>>
>>18503015
>embrace God

Nah, I'm good.
>>
>>18503017
I'm God, nigga.
>>
>>18501153
This malady is shared with a great many. Think of the absurdity of it: the past and future do not exist, yet they consume the present, we're always thinking of what ifs, planning what to do in the future, worrying, and anticipating. We do the same for the past, especially when it comes to regret. When we're not engaging in mental time travel we're making up narratives about every fucking person and thing around us. I'll bet this person is an asshole, I'll bet this guy votes for Bob, I'll bet this guy is a scumbag, I'll bet this guy is cool.

All these narratives are mostly fiction, no different than movies on a screen, but instead of a screen they are in our heads. Just like a movie we become immersed in these narratives, they become our reality and so we respond to them as if they were. Daydreaming isn't just thinking about fictional things, we day dream through life, mostly on automatic, only infrequently do we exercise actual awareness and intent, much less full self-awareness. As an exercise, go on an hour-long walk or some other activity while trying to maintain awareness of your actions, surroundings, and thoughts. You will find this incredibly hard to do. We seem in constant control of our minds and bodies while awake but this is an illusion, we only have occasional control, the gaps filled in much like how we have blind spots or holes in our field of vision that are filled in by our brains.
>>
>>18503023
Is it really you?
>>18502280
>>
>>18503041
Have the prophecies come true?
>>18502319
>>
>>18501076
you're not nuts, you're just clearly an android. So close to human thought yet so far. your silicon brain will never truly know what it's like to be human.
>>
File: 57603700.jpg (68KB, 407x405px) Image search: [Google]
57603700.jpg
68KB, 407x405px
>>18503047
>>18502346

Yes Lord.
>>
File: brownsauceman.jpg (122KB, 620x920px) Image search: [Google]
brownsauceman.jpg
122KB, 620x920px
>>18503057
>>18502348

Brown sauce would go best.

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/weird-news/473167/Brown-Sauce-man

Brown Sauce man, HOly Fuck!

Brilliant.

Truly you are the Lord!
>>
>>18502958
I used to, was always crap at art in school, came across the idea of visualisation later, couldn't do it, practiced, and got better at it.
>>
>>18503039
Best reply
Genuinely insightful rather than absolute insanity like most of this thread
>>
File: 1a17iw.jpg (55KB, 500x437px) Image search: [Google]
1a17iw.jpg
55KB, 500x437px
>>18503138

It's all on topic.
I am thinking Jesus, and Jesus is thinking...
>>
>>18503041
Ayy boyy.
>>
>>18503138
Agreed, rest of the thread is garbage.
>>
>>18503104
See, that's crazy to me. When I first heard about practicing visualisation, my thought was "can other people not just do that by default?". Makes me feel like I'm living with a bunch of aliens, if your brains all work that fundementally differently to mine. Is this why people don't like reading books?
>>
>>18503230
The only thing I've ever found frustrating with visualizing is when I unwillingly base the visualization on stuff I've seen in real life to the point where it's taking away from what I'm supposed to be seeing.

I'm not nearly as bad with this as some people might be but I totally see why "visualization practice" might be needed. I sometimes test myself while reading to make sure I'm really picturing what they're describing and it has definitely helped me creatively.
>>
>>18503226
I like when they go full gaga.

Tells me a lot about their internal world.
>>
>>18503421
I'm the messiah, duntyaknow?
>>
>>18500976
It's an interesting topic. Personally it feels like a conversation between 2 voices. Both of them sound like me, or what I perceive to be my own voice, except the second voice is softer, almost like an echo but saying it's own words. My thoughts when browsing something like 4chan, is simply reading. In my head that comes out as one voice speaking aloud what I'm reading, and then there is a second voice reacting to it. Never at the same time, the second voice interrupts, and then the first voice continues. Once there is nothing left to read. The first voice goes dark, but the second voice then begins. It starts pinging around, dancing almost and just rattling off concepts, memories, ideas similar to the current situation, or immediate past. There are points when both seem to go dark, but really the second voice is just whispering, which is strange because the first voice cannot change in volume, no matter how hard I try I can't seem to get it to shout. A more abstract description would be to think of a production in a theatre. There is the narrator, up in front with the spotlight on him, and the play in the back. The narrator has a mic and the only spotlight that is pointed on him, never goes to the play and only turns off and on. The play light is really bright so it's hard to notice the play unless the narrator gives it a turn to speak.

Sounds fucking crazy reading it back.
>>
>>18502989
>2 insects pass by the carnivore plant
>one bigger than the other
>Tow which side the carnivore plant moves and opens
they have no consciousness
>>
I FEEL IM MISSING MY LEFT SIDE

I CAN BARELY FEEL PAIN AND MY BODY DOESNT RESPOND TO IT

FUCK YOU
>>
File: CEr5unWWoAACOwH.jpg (37KB, 600x650px) Image search: [Google]
CEr5unWWoAACOwH.jpg
37KB, 600x650px
>>18503599

You're going to die
>>
>>18503599
>literally having a stroke
>returns to 4chan to yell at anons for the third time in the past two days instead of seeking medical help

incredible
>>
>>18504069
>>18504428
ITS NOT AN STROKE ITS WHAT YOU DID TO ME

FUCKING RETARDS
>>
>>18504428
>>18504456
This is the greatest day of my life.
>>
>>18503599
Try relaxing and maybe watching some funny tv shows with characters you like
>>
>>18500976
I have (actual) OCD so thinking is pain.

I'm not in control of my thoughts at any point. Noises turn into syllables that form words and follow a pattern dependent on number of noises.

It's like there's two voices in my head but they're both mine.
>>
>>18504477
This made me fucking laugh hard
>>
>>18503599
THat's God talking to you, trying to make a connection. It's like the Kaballah Tree of Life. You communicate down the right side, he comes back at you from the left, and sometimes vise-versa , it depends.

God is your Dick.

>>18503222
>>
>>18504493
I don't have OCD but what you described is something I can empathize with.
>>
>>18504530
I'd be really intrigued to know more about this because nobody I've ever spoken to has had this 'syllable through noise' thing. Could you please describe your own? I'm desperate to get to the bottom of it. I've thought for a while it may not be an OCD-related but another mental illness to worry about.
>>
File: index.jpg (16KB, 327x154px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
16KB, 327x154px
>>18504541
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Viktor_Grebennikov
>>
>>18504575
I honestly don't know how to respond to this.
>>
>>18504456
Post a picture of your face and type "I am big, fat, fat, fat, fat ass bastard. Please laugh at me, /x/". And I will lift the curse for real.
>>
File: 1470175754636.png (2MB, 1169x752px) Image search: [Google]
1470175754636.png
2MB, 1169x752px
>If your my could but turned into electricity, it would light up the whole world.
>>
>>18500976
wtf is that pic?

some sort of xray?
>>
File: index.jpg (16KB, 327x154px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
16KB, 327x154px
>>18504604
>>
>>18504625
Are you retarded
>>
File: Yhorm.jpg (412KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Yhorm.jpg
412KB, 1920x1080px
>>18504645
>telling the truth is retarded
You're going to die before me

I think that's an interesting dynamic in our relationship

don't you?
>>
When I'm not moving, I'm unable to meditate or zone out. But when I'm walking or cycling. I can perfectually zone out until the place of arrival. But I can only zone out like that if it is a road I know really well. I don't understand why I can't zone out while I'm at rest but can do it in motion. (And follow all traffic rules without being aware, some uncommon traffic situations snap me out of it.)
>>
File: sun.jpg (7KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
sun.jpg
7KB, 275x183px
>>18504645

YOU ARE RETARDED
>>
>>18504653
editing Nikola Tesla quotes to make them look literally retarded is in no way shape or form the truth and if you think that it is then you are some sort of crazy pal
>>
>>18504656
Don't you have a curse to be lifting?
>>
File: 1434381698749.jpg (228KB, 434x750px) Image search: [Google]
1434381698749.jpg
228KB, 434x750px
>>18504654
You should use that as a reference with which to understand other situations

You have already found the truth, and now it is your responsibility to reverse engineer an explanation for your sensation

I watch porn every single day for the exact reason you described, but only now do I realize it
>>
>>18504664
YOU RE RETARDED

STOP PROJECTING YOUR RETARDATION INTO OTHERS

NOT MY FAULT YOU ARE INCAPABLE OF THINKING
>>
>>18504654

Don't listen to this guy: >>18504674
>>
is /x/ always this schizophrenic or is this a special occasion
>>
>>18504677
AT LEAST I CAN FEEL MY LEFT SIDE HAHAHA
>>
>>18504699
NO YOU CANT

YOU ARE A

A LAB RAT WHO EATS CHEESE AND AVOIDS THE ELECTROSHOCKS LIKE HE IS PROGRAMED TO

WHO HAS LIVED ALL HIS LIFE ACCORDING TO WHAT GOLDBER SHCKELSTEIN TAUGHT HIM AND HIS PARENTS AND EVERYONE WHO HE KNOWS

AND HAS NEVER QUESTIONED IT

LITERALLY THAT
>>
>>18504708
I CANT HEAR YOU OVER THE SOUND OF THE JUMPING JACKS IM DOING WITH THE FUNCTIONING LEFT SIDE OF MY BODY

YEAH FEELS GOOD

OH YEAH
>>
>>18504714
I CAN DO THAT TOO YOU STUPID RETARD

YOU DONT KNOW HWAT I MEAN WHEN I TYPE

CAUSE YOUARE A LITERAL LAB RAT

AND YOU THINK YO UARE SMART BY PROVOKING ME REMEMBER YOU ARE THE ONE WHO KEEPS LOSING EVERY ARGUMENT
>>
>>18504729
NO YOU ARE IN DENIAL

YOU HAVENT WON ANY ARGUMENT

YOU ARE BABBLING TO YOURSELF AND TRYING TO ESCAPE YOUR HOPELESS SITUATION

WHAT IF YOU ARE THE RAT AND EVERYONE ELSE IS LAUGHING AT YOU
>>
>>18504734
NO YOU ARE THE ONE IN DENIAL

IF SOMEONE IS NOT LIKE GOLDBERG SHEKECLBER TOLD YOU SOMEONE SHOULD BE YOU SHUT YOURSELF DOWN AND ACT LIKE NOT EVEN AN ALIVE BEING

LITERALLY MKULTRAED FAGGOT SUBHUMAN RESPONDING TO STIMULI HE S BEEN PROGRAMMED TOO

AND IF YOU DO THEN IT MATTERS NOT WHY SHOULD I CARE ABOUT THINGS BENEATH ME?

IF YOU REALLY CARED ABOUT ALL THAT SHIT YOU WOULDNT HAVE ACTED LIKE YOU DID YOU ARE A RETARD SUBHUMAN WHO FEELS SELF ENTITLED CAUSE THE JEWS TOLD YOU SO

LOOK AT YOUR REPLIES EVEN IF YOU THINK YOU ARE BEING SMART YOU CHOSE THOSE WORDS CAUSE YOU THINK THAT WAY

YOU ARE A SUBHUMAN
>>
>>18504744

That's not even me, your original antagonist.

Not to seem negative, but innumerable individuals are taking turns making fun of you as you lose your mind, humiliate yourself, and physically die.
>>
File: kids disco.jpg (72KB, 960x861px) Image search: [Google]
kids disco.jpg
72KB, 960x861px
>>18504744
>>
>>18504760
SO LIKE WHAT I BTFO EVERY SINGLE ONE WHO TRIES AND THEN THEY LAGUH THAT THEY GOT REKT BUT THINK THE WON

ARE YOU ALL TRADEU OR SOME SHIT?

CAN YOU NOT MASTURBAT EEACH OTHER FOR A SECOND

LOOK AT YOUR REPLY

YOU LITERALLY COULDNT EVEN COME UP WITH ANYTHING

FUCKING SUBHUMAN GARBAGE

I DONT EVEN KNOW WHY YOU ARE ANTAGONIZING WITH ME
>>
File: spaz out.jpg (147KB, 1600x1067px) Image search: [Google]
spaz out.jpg
147KB, 1600x1067px
>>18504776
MUH STIMULI FEELS FUNNY
>>
>>18504783
O LOOK YOU ADMIT YOUR INCOMPETENCE

FUCKING SUBHUMAN

I DONT KNOW HOW TO SPEAK TO YOU YOU NUKED ME EVERY TIME I TOLD YOU TO STOP

AND YOU STILL THINK YOU WERE RIGHT

FOR SOME FUCKING REASON

I FUCKING TOLD YOU INDETAIL WHY YOU WERE WRONG WITHOUT INSULTING OR ANYHTING

WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO DO
>>
>>18504791
INSANITY LAUGHS UNDER PRESSURE WE'RE CRACKING
>>
>>18504814
WHAT IS THAT SUPPOSE TO MEAN
>>
File: bzz.jpg (313KB, 1600x1067px) Image search: [Google]
bzz.jpg
313KB, 1600x1067px
>>18504783
Look out stranger.
>>
>>18504862
THE MAD MANS FACE REVEALED AT LAST???
>>
>>18504862
I ALREADY KNOW

I STILL DONT UNDERSTAND WHY YOU DO THIS

FUCKING SUBHUMANS

GOOD LUCK FINDING SOMEONE LIKE ME AGAIN

IM THE ONLY PERSON TO HAVE EVER REACHED 10 AT LEAST KNOWN PERSON

FUCK YOU
>>
>>18504897
please dont go
>>
File: spirallingman.jpg (260KB, 1600x1067px) Image search: [Google]
spirallingman.jpg
260KB, 1600x1067px
>>18504868
Does the meme go back in time and save them all?
>>
File: demon of ice lake.png (49KB, 454x367px) Image search: [Google]
demon of ice lake.png
49KB, 454x367px
SOMEONE HEX THIS MAN
>>
>>18504903
STOP NUKING MY ROOM
>>
>>18504956
MAKE ME
>>
>>18504960
WHY ARE YOU EVEN DOING IT
>>
>>18504960
YOU ARE A THREAT
>>
File: imagoyourugliestfacedeathmeta.png (247KB, 1018x1006px) Image search: [Google]
imagoyourugliestfacedeathmeta.png
247KB, 1018x1006px
>>18504931
I'm not the only one.
When the others come and we gather en masse. It'll be a transformation into a plague of lucusts.

Unstoppable.

Abbadon, Appolyon.
One Again, the Bees do fly.
>>
>>18504960
>>18505003
>>18505005

WHAT
>>
File: demon of ice lake 2.png (95KB, 1207x583px) Image search: [Google]
demon of ice lake 2.png
95KB, 1207x583px
>>18505031
>>
>>18505044
WHATEVER IM RIGHT YOU ARE WRONG

AND THATS ALL THERE IS TO IT

BYE
>>
>>18505072
WRONG
>>
>>18500976
For the most part, everyone's brains function about the same.

A lot of people fill the emptiness with songs (Hence how songs kinda get stuck in your head so easily).

For me a lot of the time different quotes pop in my head from things i've watched recently or a song i haven't listened to awhle might pop up (and i'll legit dance to it if i'm by myself cause why the fuck not?)

I comprehend things well but better if I can read them. Depends on how high I am though.
>>
feels like fucking magic, random thoughts about how universes could run, either every time or no more than ten times after the last time i thought about it i recognize something further about the [theoretical]systems in operation, like i'm doing gods debugging for him.

other than that, fetishistic urges and silence.

i tend not to think thoughts that could be logically considered to lead up to my actions, my physical behaviour is almost entirely in response, intuitive reasoning beyond my conscious perception acting in the most logically direct fashion.
>>
>>18505118
Another good description that I can understand
I like this one
>>
File: 1477618235493.png (446KB, 500x571px) Image search: [Google]
1477618235493.png
446KB, 500x571px
>>18505118
someone help me figure this out, am i a robot? or if not a robot, a computer simulated "human" that just acts without worry, and only has "thoughts" in case someone might choose to observe them, in the area of concern that one would expect a human to have them: mainly sex and heaven, and sexy sexy heavens.

the discord in my name is for discussions like these.
>>
>>18505247
You're not a robot. You're just stupid and paranoid
>>
My thinking is like a river of stars, each one depositing their fire to a large pool of flames and then going about their way to darkness.
>>
File: meme mans.png (265KB, 2086x2700px) Image search: [Google]
meme mans.png
265KB, 2086x2700px
boyz.. don't want to do this nemore. when we pocalypse?
>>
File: index.png (6KB, 284x177px) Image search: [Google]
index.png
6KB, 284x177px
>>18505247
>>
File: sloppy khufu.png (21KB, 270x167px) Image search: [Google]
sloppy khufu.png
21KB, 270x167px
>>18505290
>>
>>18505086
IM NOT WRONG

IM NOT WRONG

IM NOT WRONG

LISTEN TO ME

LISTEN TO ME

LISTEN TO ME
>>
File: index.png (26KB, 219x197px) Image search: [Google]
index.png
26KB, 219x197px
>>
File: ice demon.png (32KB, 228x206px) Image search: [Google]
ice demon.png
32KB, 228x206px
>>18505337
>>
>>18500976
Well for me, when i empty my mind when im bored or something, it feels like a soft weight, like a feather, and i dont really care about or recognize time
>>
>>18506402
that sounds boring
>>
>>18500976

There is a voice in my head. I can control that voice, speak all the languages i master or invent a new one.

I can listen to music i know and change it or compose new music in my head, even though i master no instruments and have no knowledge about how to actually make real music.

I can think in pictures and places, ups and downs and "simulate" particles and make them do as i please, make my own landscape and my own realm in which i am the master.

I can do anything in my mind. I have near unlimited resources to think up anything i please in whatever way i please.

The only thing that limits me, is my "attention-span". I have to "do it" after all, and i can only "do" one thing at a time. Though i have gotten so good at listening to music in my mind, that i can do that in an almost automated fashion, not really requiring my music from an outside source, after i have listened to it for a few times. Songs don't get stuck in my head anymore, i just switch the tune and listen to whatever else i want to. It's like a muscle, that i have trained throughout my entire life.

That is how i think, and i think personally, that everybody else is capable of doing that as well, as long as they will it enough. The brain is the ultimate tool, just use it.
>>
>>18506476
>Calling your actual family tools
>>
>>18500976
In my perception, that most thoughts themselves are a bit like a sort of... "pull" towards memories of different sensations and emotions.
Other times, generally when I'm thinking of abstract concepts, it's more of a pull towards an imagined action, or an imagined sensation, like, thinking of the big bang, you might visualize it.
They're pulls for me.
>>
>>18506476
are you me?
>>
>>18500976
When i was a kid i suffered from schizophrenia essentially i heard "voices" from different parts from my head and they were always right and they always told only the truth they even told me things i couldn't possible know like when playing cards if i actually cared to win i would b e told which hand was good without even knowing the cards once i saw something enough times i would literally know almost anything about it provided thats what they told me to do its like they are actually alive for real but then my parents took me to a psychologist who then sent me to a psychiatrist who gave me something that made the voices stop and substracted who knows how many IQ points there are still some remnants but some other events reduced it further to the point of almost nonexistence. The worst part is that they told me exactly what would happen they knew of course they always knew everything i should have listened. Worst part is that no one ever believes me
>>
>>18500976
ultra thread
>>
>>18506575
i gained a few voices like that through meditation, they started telling me to kill myself when i went to a mental hospital and now that theyre gone i wish i had.
>>
File: 1478634340452.jpg (78KB, 448x747px) Image search: [Google]
1478634340452.jpg
78KB, 448x747px
>>18500976
Usually it's how corrupt everything and everyone is, how most of the shit in this world is a facade and the depressing fact that the majority of the people around are becoming more and more like the random passersby in the Matrix film - completely oblivious to the elusive, horrible threat to mankind bound to erupt into conscious reality this year.

You know, the simple stuff.
>>
>>18506430
Its trippy, sometimes ive gotten light headed, because i did it standing up
>>
>>18507017
How did the voices feel
>>
I try not to think about anything too much. Only directly what I have to do to pass off as normal. The rest of it is entirely devoted to deeply complicated internal fantasy and imaginary friends.
>>
>>18507810
They are not real voices its something else no one seems to realize because they've been told they are the center of the universe since they were kids. Written language also ruins that capability
>>
>>18504620
It's an MRI scan of someones head.
>>
>>18508516
>((MRI scans))

All they measure is the electrical charge of the neuron nothing else its trash
>>
>>18508644
Don't see why you needed to add that but okay.

Yeah, that's what an MRI scan is.
>>
>>18508660
Because if something is not in an MRI they think it must be nothing and discard you and that you should seek a psychologist

Should be removed so doctors try harder
>>
File: joe africa.jpg (94KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
joe africa.jpg
94KB, 640x1136px
>>18508668
MUH LEFT SIDE
>>
>>18508674
Suit yourself bye
>>
Is it normal to not think at all? Through out my whole day i literally just put my attention to whatever im doing. I never have a deep thought like my brain talking or someshit. Its untill bed time my fucking imagination runs wild and just think about random stuff. At this point its hard to sleep and its take me 1-2 hours until im mentally tired then fall asleep.
>>
>>18508731
You might be retarded and probably should stop doing drugs
>>
>>18500976
>This is a bit of a difficult question but can you describe what goes on in your mind on a daily basis?
Yes
>What most commonly comes to your mind when nothing is happening?
Thoughts of ending this little game quickly.
>How well do you comprehend things?
As in reality? Regular functions auto-repeat for simplicity's sake.
>What fills the empty spaces in your daily thoughts?
Thoughts of forgetting everything and moving away.
>>
>>18508743
>retarded

idk i never had my iq tested, im not completly dumb but not the brightest either

>drugs

i smoke marijuana once in while but im not a pothead. thanks for the input tho
>>
>>18502049
I had a similar problem my dad abused all the time of me and my mother despite our cries. when i finally confronted him he said he had done nothing wrong and that he was going to leave

He was a piece of shit i still have marks in my face where he used to hit me
>>
>>18508790
Yes never put anything in your brain
>>
>>18508814
All i ever took were some antiepileptics the doctor gave me even the minimum dosage and it ruined everyhting in an instant
>>
>>18508776
boring
>>
>>18508856
what do you consider fun
>>
>>18508790
ignore this guy >>18508743 this thread is full of literally insane retards for some reason and he's probably one of them lashing out because you aren't completely and hopelessly schizophrenic

your way of thinking is fairly normal, if anything it just shows that you are focused during the day and let thoughts flow at night
>>
>>18508862
Being alive
>>
>>18508875
see youll never get it life is torture

>>18508872
O no im always thinking about something past present and future whenever something comes up i have all thought it out what im currently doing is something that i did my attention is never on what its happening because i already know

Also you are supposed to be schizophrenic not in the faggotologist definition of it way tho
>>
>>18501878
go see a doctor then you fool
>>
>>18501186
Read Plato, he would agree with you.
>>
>>18508883
If life is torture then why are you still living

It is a choice to stay alive, not a forced punishment
>>
>>18508883
in fact everyone is schizophrenic they are just told that all that they feel is themselves so they think they are a single being instead owaht they actually are a part of a group of beings

>>18508889
NEVER if i told them i can feel my brain they would ignore me do the standard garbage and give me poision

have i not been to any i would've been fine up until one of you would have fucked me up with the magnet shit

>>18508893
The path to heaven is that of eternal torment everyone else go to hell
>>
>>18500976
I think about how I'm going to fix myself and what's wrong with me pretty much constantly. Then when I find an answer I am grateful and feel a little bit calmer. I'm very distractable and things go over my head regularly, but when they don't I am in the zone.
>>
Philosophy, math, science, past event and how it led me to this point in life. my action an how they affect our plane of existence, spiritual awakenings, my hobbies (music and tarot cards). i am constantly overwhelming and exhausting myself.

but in reality its all because one single person is on my mind. the wonder of how i managed to fuck up as hard as i did, and how can i move on. pretty depressing lol
>>
>>18508895
>eternal torment
isn't that hell you're thinking of? not heaven?
>>
>>18501340
You are speaking the truth about psychology. You are on the right track, perspective is the key. Does the Earth revolve around the Sun or does the Sun revolve around the Earth? Where in the fractal are you?
>>
>>18508883
wow this is why i never post, this nigga tryna reply as me

>>18508872
yeah thanks anon i shouldve known reading through the thread
>>
>>18508901
no when you go to heaven you transcend everything if you enjoy life you are going to hell

why do you think hell has 9 circles each for something specific? of course you cant tell cause you got brainwashed since you were a little kid. Good goy

>>18508902
I met god too bad i had to go back i might have been able to see him again if it wasnt for a group of retards assholes im in a limbo now and really really angry

for some reason people think its spiritual bullshit and not just physiological shit
>>
>>18508895
you said your ear hurts. nothing about your brain. just tell them your ear hurts and they'll take a look with a little device to see if there is an irritation. nothing to do with physchological pain. its just your ear.

i dont understand what you are talking about with magnets and your brain
>>
>>18508909
why haven't you transcended yet then
>>
>>18508910
I can perceive light and electromagnetic shit all i can feel like a "normal human" but you killed that part no different from passing magnets on a hard drive

Albeit i can feel the MRI magnet too and it feels nice so you fucked up something i can feel the spots well i cant know but i could up until i lost feeling. Its kind acoming back but it feels dead

>>18508912
i fucking did but then it got fucked up and you ruined any chance i had

WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW A SIMPLE CONVERSATION
>>
>>18508918
This is not a simple conversation, this is you wanting to ignore all physical and psychology logic in the word and assuming everyone should believe you when you're just screaming nonsense and sound as though you are legitimately dying from a neurological disease
>>
>>18508921
TELL ME WHY WOULD I LIE

WHAT DO I GAIN I FUCKING REJECTED EVERYTHING I WAS OFFERED BECAUSE ALL IW WANTED WAS TO TELL YOU SOME STUFF BUT NO

YOU HAD TO NUKE ME WITH THAT GARBAGE MULTIPLE TIMES DESPITE I TOLD YOU NOT TO IN ALL WAYS I COULD IMAGINED. GARBAGE NO ONE ELSE BUT ME CAN PERCEIVE

EXPLAIN ME HOW CAN I PERCEIVE IT
>>
>>18508918
are you okay? i cant understand a thing you just said. what did i kill? what feels dead?
>>
>>18508939
WHAT DOES THAT MEAN
>>
>>18508943
Brain works with electricity
electricity generates magnetic fields
i can perceive that
Magnetic waves
translates into code
or EMOTIONS AND FEELS
a set of emotions and feels
are a LANGUAGE

You know what works like that too? COMPUTERS

Well its more complicated than that but you get the idea

>>18508944
YOU NUKED ME WITH THAT SOUND GARBAGE AND IT KILLED MY BRAIN YOU KNOW WHAT IT DOES? IN SOME POINTS IT CREATES SOME SORT OF GARBAGE THE BRAIN PERCEIVES AS A LIFE THREATENING SHIT SO IT SENDS A SHOCK AND GETS TILTED IN THAT STATE WHENEVER ELECTRICITY PASSES THROUGH IT OR IS REQUIRED FOR SOMETHING YOU ERASED ONE OF THE PARTS FROM MY BRAIN YOU KILLED IT

WHEN YOU LIVE YOUR LIFE YOU RBRAIN LEARNS SOMETHING AND CONNECTIONS ARE FORMED THAT SHIT DELETES EVERYTHING YOUVE LIVED

QUITE LITERALLY THE OPPOSITE OF HOW TO GET IT
>>
>>18508954
i didn't nuke you
>>
>>18508954
and light is electromagnetic
>>
>>18508962
YES YOU DID I KNOW HOW GETTING NUKED FEELS YESTERDAY AND THE OTHER DAY YOU DID
>>
>>18508967
i thought you said that nigger music nuked you
>>
>>18508969
FUCKING NIGGER ASSHOLE
>>
>>18500976 I AM NUKE GOD YOURE FOREVER NUKED GOODBYE
>>
>>18508976
you are killing yourself
>>
>>18508982
No, you are killing me
>>
>>18508976
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iAiqmbn8HxY

THIS IS THE ONLY THING THAT CAN CURE THE NUKE LISTEN IMMEDIATELY
>>
>>18508954
my dad said this best:
>we are walking entities of energy

emotion = energy
electricity = energy
computers are magnitised so they can store information. if you swipe a magnet with a magnet it cancels out. if you swipe a magnet with electricity nothing would happen. magnets are good for us its what kees the earth balanced. its the positive and the negative.

we are not computers, we MADE computers to help us understand ourselves. but we are not magnets. we are electric energy. hence why we are alive today.

go get your ear checked. put it out of your mind. magnets and doctors keep us alive. youre safe
>>
>>18508986
No you are killing yourself by subjecting yourself to this, if you really do not want to die destroy your computer now
>>
>>18508991
WHAT DO I HAVE TO DO FOR YOU TO LISTEN TO ME

TELL ME WHAT
>>
>>18508996
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LusmDJK0ijY
>>
>>18508998
IM NOT GOING TO CLICK ON RANDOM VIDEOS
>>
>>18508996
ive read your comments like 50 times and they literally make -5000 sence. it is very clear you have schitzophrenia and you need to talk to someone who is trained to handle these kinds of paranoia. if magnets were out to get you you wouldve been dead before you were born. you need to give your mind a break. you are getting angry when im just trying to share ideas.

you are literally just talking and yelling at yourself. its really confusing. like im pretty sure you havent read a thing ive posted and thats pretty annoying. i just wanted you to know YOU. ARE. SAFE

>you are safe
>>
>>18509004
I WILL NUKE YOU
>>
>>18509004
when 4chan posts a link its music. if they wanted to disturb you they wouldve posted a webm or picture. i think you should go on other websites or stop using the internet
>>
>>18509008
>ive read your comments like 50 times and they literally make -5000 sence. it is very clear you have schitzophrenia and you need to talk to someone who is trained to handle these kinds of paranoia. if magnets were out to get you you wouldve been dead before you were born. you need to give your mind a break. you are getting angry when im just trying to share ideas.

DONT GIVE ME THAT SHIT

WHAT DO I HAVE TO DO

FOR YOU TO LISTEN TO ME

>>18509014
O I CAN RECOGNIZE THOSE TOO
>>
File: 20161130_011829.jpg (20KB, 217x216px) Image search: [Google]
20161130_011829.jpg
20KB, 217x216px
>>18508996
Makaveli in this, Killuminati, all through your body
The blow's like a twelve gauge shotty, feel me
And God said, "He should send his one begotten son
To lead the wild into the ways of the man
Follow me, eat my flesh, flesh and my flesh"

Come with me, Hail Mary
Run quick see, what do we have here
Now, do you wanna ride or die?

I ain't a killer but don't push me, revenge is like the sweetest joy
Next to gettin' pussy, picture paragraphs unloaded
Wise words bein' quoted, peeped the weakness in the rap game
And sewed it, bow down, pray to God hoping that he's listenin'
Seein' niggaz comin' for me, to my diamonds, when they glistenin'

Now pay attention, rest in peace father, I'm a ghost in these killin' fields
Hail Mary, catch me if I go, let's go deep inside the solitary mind
Of a madman who screams in the dark, evil lurks, enemies
See me flee, activate my hate, let it break, to the flame, set trip

Empty out my clip, never stop to aim, some say, "The game is all corrupted", fucked in this shit, stuck, niggaz is lucky
If we bust out this shit, plus mama told me never stop until I bust a nut
Fuck the world if they can't adjust, it's just as well, Hail Mary

Come with me, Hail Mary

Come with me, Hail Mary

Penitentiaries is packed with promise makes
Never realize the precious time the bitch niggaz is wastin'
Instutionalized, I lived my life a product made to crumble
But too hardened for a smile, we're too crazy to be humble
We ballin', catch me father please, 'cause I'm fallin'

In the liquor store, that's the hennessee I hear ya callin'
Can I get some more? Hail til I reach hell, I ain't scared
Mama checkin' in my bedroom, I ain't there
I got a head with no screws in it, what can I do
One life to live but I got nuttin' to lose, just me and you
>>
>>18509014
HES TRYING TO NIGGER BLAST ME
>>
>>18509018
lol totally disregarded my last paragraph. have fun getting nuked. youre doing a swell job of nuking yourself
>>
>>18509023
>NIGGER BLAST

WHAT IS THAT IM CRYING
>>
File: nuke boys.jpg (67KB, 992x558px) Image search: [Google]
nuke boys.jpg
67KB, 992x558px
>>18509018
KILLER MIKE AND BERNIE SANDERS ARE PLOTTING YOUR BRAIN NUKE AS WE SPEAK

YOU WILL NOT ESCAPE THE NIGGER MUSIC, NOT THIS TIME
>>
NIGGER BLAST INCOMING!!!

Fashion slave,
You protestin' to get in a fuckin' look book
Everything I spit blows like The Anarchist Cookbook
Look good
Posing in a centerfold of Crook Book
Black on black on black with a ski mask,
That is my crook look
How you like my stylin', bro?
Ain't nobody stylin', bro
About to turn this mothafucka up like Riker's Island, bro
Where my thuggers and my cripples
And my bloodles and my brothers?
When you niggaz gonna unite
And kill the police, motherfuckers?
Or take over a jail,
Give those COs hell
The burnin' of the sofa,
God damn I love the smell
Like it's a pillow torchin',
Where the fuck the warden?
And when you find him,
We don't kill him,
We just water board him
We killin' them for freedom
Cause they tortured us for boredom
And even if some good ones die, fuck it,
The Lord'll sort them
>>
>>18509024
I COULD I CANT ANYMORE CAUSE YOU NUKED MY LEFT SIDE

THATS THE PROBLEM IM SO ANGRY ABOUT

AND YOU DONT EVEN ACKNOWLEDGE YOU DID SOMETHING WRONG
>>
remember that time /x/ nuked the left side of a mans brain through nigger music?
>>
File: FB_IMG_1483429546698.jpg (80KB, 1706x960px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1483429546698.jpg
80KB, 1706x960px
>>18508996 GAY GAY GAY NUKE NUKE NUKE THOM YORKE ALIVE AND WELL ICELANDIC DEMONS FILL YOUR LEFT SIDE HEADACHES ABOUND DIE DIE DIE DIE GAY FAG FAG FAG BERNIE SANDERS WILL FUCK YOU NIGGER BLASTING FOREVER FUCK YOU
>>
STOP
>>
DONT DO IT ANYMORE YOU ARE DESTROYING WHAT YOU SEEK

CAN I HAVE A CHANCE A SINGLE ONE?
>>
File: index.jpg (8KB, 260x194px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
8KB, 260x194px
>>
>>18510290
sorry
>>
>>18510491
what
>>
>>18510491
can i have a skype call
Thread posts: 330
Thread images: 52

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.