[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Black Helicopters

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

File: choppars.jpg (85KB, 500x271px) Image search: [Google]
choppars.jpg
85KB, 500x271px
What do you guys /x/ think about black helicopters, and their passenggers, men in black according to some eyewitnesses. Do you guys /x/ had any experience about it?
>>
File: shrug man.png (43KB, 272x179px) Image search: [Google]
shrug man.png
43KB, 272x179px
I do not believe there are any black helicopters.
>>
There were some Australians talking about this phenomenon in another thread earlier >>18471816
>>
I live between DC and Quantico and see them on almost a daily basis. Black SUVs with government plates, too.
>>
>>18476966
I live near a city and I've seen some before. Probably just secret government training stuff or something.
>>
They fly by my house ALL the time. It tends to make you a bit 'paranoid' at times lol
>>
>>18476966
Some of them passed over my school when i was a kid once

we asked the teacher is she knew why they didn't have a label she didn't know..
skip forward a few years and i hear the black helicopter shit.
>>
Similar to UFOs, some are experimental gov aircraft, some are hoaxes/psyops executed by gov, some reports are disinfo, and some are anomalous phenomena that complicate matters.

Read Jim Keith's books on the subject. He's one of the most thought provoking /x/ writers.

Also, threads on black helicopters, Groom Lake, Waco, and vampires? Is it the 1990s?
>>
This has always been the most ridiculous conspiracy theory. The primary helicopter used by the Army and many other gov organizations is a black helicopter called the Sikorsky Blackhawk helicopter.

It's like seeing a humvee and being weirded out about the fact that it's painted beige.
>>
>>18478261
you aren't special they probably don't know you exist. Get a grip
>>
>>18479533
>It's like seeing a humvee and being weirded out about the fact that it's painted beige.
Basically this. I have seen some helicopters here that happen to be painted black. They seem to have no connection to anything weird.

Not only that, black is a very obvious color during the day. A craft flown at the typical helicopter level, painted black, is the opposite of a stealthy spy craft to say the least.

However, thanks to /x/ and even sites before I found it, all I could think of when I saw them was bullshit government spying stuff. Thanks a lot, /x/.

I also wonder if the guy who owned the copter painted it black just to troll conspiracy people.
>>
XOF
>>
File: 20160202_184337.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
20160202_184337.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
this bad boy engaged in a holding pattern over me and flew around like 3 times after a hercules cargo plane flew over the bay at around 300-500 feet over the sea level.
>>
>>18476966
What, Blackhawks? You guys are fucking retards.

Are you near a national guard armory? Any military bases? Could be any number of things. Plus there are civilian models of the blackhawk. Not sure if they're painted black, but don't see why they couldn't be. Trust me, the government isn't worried about you. You're pretty much worthless in the grand scheme of things. Sad but true.

Weirdos.
>>
File: tinfoilsigns.jpg (11KB, 236x282px) Image search: [Google]
tinfoilsigns.jpg
11KB, 236x282px
>>18476966
right i dont know if this will bare any significance to OP and this thread but i woke up today and my girlfriend was talking in her sleep and asked who i was. I also had the idea of men in black and alien abduction in my head for no real reason. i immediately began surfing youtube for all the "evidence" i could find about them.

Last night all i was thinking about was my CSGO rank. i wake up today with the unwarranted motivation to look for alans.

i come on here and see this thread. this means something to me. i dont even feel creeped out about this. i feel like i almost expected this.

All i can say from what i have found today is that even if we assume aliens and men and black are not real then there is a massive neurological break through in science that we are ignoring given the consistency of these experiences all around the world.
>>
>>18476966

They're just un-marked military helicopters. I've lived by military bases all my life and am currently enlisted. Nothing spooky really. They aren't much different than unmarked law enforcement vehicles

>special operation forces (SOF) units usually have these. The US has plenty SOF units obviously (if you include National Guard and Reserves). If you see one, it's likely this.
>Government agencies that conduct raids, like the DEA or ATF probably have some
>Some states/cities that receive massive funding from the government for their law enforcement might have one. Probably would assume they'd outfit their helicopters properly though.

Chances are if you see them, they're conducting training and getting some flight-time for their pilots.
>>
File: hiddentruth.jpg (91KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
hiddentruth.jpg
91KB, 1024x576px
>>18476966
There are actually many kinds of secret helicopters in use. Check this out:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=040slUxs5yQ
>>
they're made of gummy bears and taste like blackberries.
>>
>>18482694
we get it. you want to suck cock. now stop posting this.
>>
>le creepy black helicopters with MEN in SUITS

i cant tell if youre trolling or just retarded
>>
>>18476966
they are timeline shifters

they lose colour when they shift timeline
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.