[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Some Aussie posted here half a month ago saying he was going

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

File: kalkajaka.jpg (38KB, 610x332px) Image search: [Google]
kalkajaka.jpg
38KB, 610x332px
Some Aussie posted here half a month ago saying he was going to explore the caves beneath Black Mountain in Australia on the 27th, because he thought there were aliens and/or cryptids down there.

Did he ever make another thread? He said if he didn't come back his wife would make a thread.
>>
File: bunyip.jpg (29KB, 450x307px) Image search: [Google]
bunyip.jpg
29KB, 450x307px
Yet another hapless victim of the wily Bunyip.
>>
File: Swamp Bunyip.jpg (70KB, 700x568px) Image search: [Google]
Swamp Bunyip.jpg
70KB, 700x568px
>>18471841
I am his wife and can confirm that he was in fact devoured by a Bunyip. I obtained a shaky Blair Witch Project-style video of his death. It is gruesome footage, so I have refrained from posting it all over Youtube and Twitter. I can also confirm, however, that said Bunyip looked much more like pic related than that giraffe-looking owl monster you posted.
>>
>>18471816
>He said if he didn't come back his wife would make a thread.

how thoughtful
>>
I call bullshit, how did he go that far without his safety anchor? Wouldn't he fly into the sun?
>>
>>18471867
Hey, it's 4chan. Nothing is gruesome enough here. Post it please
>>
>>18471816
He was mistaken for a backpacker and brutally raped by some Aussie sheep farmer.
>>
>>18472931
I am the Aussie's estranged son and the heir to his enormous fortune. I had not spoken to my father in over a decade before his tragic death at the hands of the Bunyip, although I remained close to my mother, who came into possession of the video you reference and mentioned it previously in this thread.

Unfortunately, mum was taken away by armed ASIO agents, who arrived in black helicopters at our isolated estate in the Outback within minutes of her ill-conceived shitpost. They interrogated her for several hours, destroyed the footage, and then turned her over to a team of men wearing all black suits who arrived separately about halfway through the process. They said nothing, other than to tell me I'd be murdered if I posted anything about this on 4chan, before dragging mummy away kicking and screaming and driving away in their unmarked white vans.

>>18472954
Perhaps, but it was the Bunyip that killed him.
>>
Didn't that Aussie bastard earn his vast wealth as a cocaine smuggler for the CIA?
>>
Hello, just a fellow concerned member of the public here. Wanted to remind you guys that ASIO is a law-abiding organisation that does not kidnap or kill people or destroy footage. ASIO does not ever seize people's Swiss bank accounts or force them at gunpoint to dig up the gold bars they have buried in crates beneath their filthy backyard emu farm. Also, everyone knows that Bunyips aren't real.
>>
>>18471816
>believing a roo fucker...
>>
>>18473103
>everyone knows that Bunyips aren't real
nonsense
bunyip blood is a key ingredient in many of my favorite magical potions and elixirs. you can get it cheap on the internet.
>>
>>18471867
Show us your dick
>>
>>18473199
I'm sorry to tell you, but I think you're just buying pig blood.
>>
>>18474470
reselling pig blood is a serious hustle i buy that shit by the truckload in 55 gallon drums, resell it as bunyip blood, bigfoot, griffin blood, whatever you name it, these bitch ass new agers will buy it
>>
File: image.jpg (76KB, 533x594px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
76KB, 533x594px
>>18474562
>>
>>18471816
Bump for promises the wife will tell us the story.
>>
>>18474562

Do you have any phoenix blood? I need it for an immortality ritual
>>
>>18474659
Devise a separate ritual, using the proper incantations, and the fairies will leave a gallon jug of freshly slaughtered phoenix blood on your doorstep -- no fake swine bullshit, real deal phoenix. But devising the ritual and figuring out the right incantations is all on you, I can't give you any further guidance.
>>
File: behind every shitpost.png (251KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
behind every shitpost.png
251KB, 900x900px
Kek. Looks like you were fooled m8
>>
>>18474562
I want in on ur hustle lmao
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.