[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/div/ - Divination General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 319
Thread images: 27

File: IMG_4668.jpg (206KB, 919x674px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4668.jpg
206KB, 919x674px
Welcome to Divination General!
Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

Every method is welcome: Tarot, Runes, Cartomancy, Scrying, Pendulum, Cleromancy, I-Ching, Tasseomancy, Necromancy, etc.

>If you're NEW, please READ the STICKY:
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074

>Guides made by some of our readers:
Rustig, wrote this to help beginners on how to choose a deck and start with the tarot:
http://i.imgur.com/2rodLWB.png

Thoth, made his own tarot and rune guide:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

>Some useful tips before posting:
-New readers should post that they're offering readings and what information they require from a querent.
-Look for their posts in the thread to determine what's needed and before posting, check if they finished reading already.
-Some readers will refuse to do certain readings - respect that choice. Also, bullshit queries will get bullshit answers.
-An "air query" can be made to no one in particular, but no one in particular may answer!
-Avoid making the same question over and over and/or to different readers, this may lead to more confusion than clarification
-Please refer to the Dream General threads for dream interpretation

>Readers and Querents:
Please, respect each other, let's keep things decent here.
Provide feedback when applied, we're a growing community and many readers are starting, let's help each other to improve.

>Chatroom: IRC channel for discussion:
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.sorcery.net/#/div/ination
>Discord:
https://discord.gg/WWcFD2N
https://discord.gg/CKGqezW

Previous Thread: >>18472068
>>
I'll get the thread started by offering TWO readings.
I need your gender AND/OR sun sign, and query.
No generals right now.
>>
>>18475575
Male Libra. Is there a career path I should look into or is better to stay where I am at the moment?
>>
>>18475576
>Two of Swords, Three of Swords, King of Pentacles, Seven of Wands, Eight of Wands.
Staying where you are will only cause you to regret it later on. There's a difference between cautiousness and indecision. You can still move forward in your life on a new career path without risking everything. On that note, the cards say if you pursue a new career, it won't be an easy path, but you'll still come out on top. I definitely recommend you go for it.
>>
>>18475575
Female Cancer

could you describe my soulmate please ?
>>
>>18475575
Could you do this, please?
>>18473442
>>
>>18475581
Thanks mate, been thinking on that one for a bit. now to figure out what career actually peaks my interest.
>>
>>18475584
>Strength, Three of Swords, The Moon, Ten of Wands, Two of Wands.
I can't describe him physically. That's just beyond my abilities, so I recommend asking a scier or a more experienced diviner. Anyways, I can tell you about his life right now.
He is going through a hard time. The vibe I'm getting from this spread is that he has recently had his heart broken or had a major let down. He's hurting badly, and he'll drag his feet a bit about moving forward, but the key thing to draw from this spread is that he's a strong person. He allows himself to grieve, but he's emotionally stable. I'm sensing a lot of maturity.
>>
>>18475585
Yes. Give me one moment.
>>18475586
No problem. Things will work out for you, meng.
>>
>>18475585
>Four of Wands, Queen of Wands, Three of Pentacles, Nine of Swords, Five of Wands.
Really, it's okay. There won't be any issues just because you don't have much to show them. However, the spread does warn about reading too hard into their words and emotions because you're worried about what they thinks. Don't do that. Doing so will cause some minor upset and annoyance on their end once they notice how worked up you are. If you stay focused on the work and making a good impression, this will be a wonderful opportunity for you and can lead to a lot of growth for you and more future collaborations.
>>
Alrighty, guys. Thanks for letting me read for you. I'm going to nap for a bit. I just got home.
>>
Can someone give me the Loto numbers for tonight's lottery ?
Thanks in advance so much
>>
>>18475635
18 47 56 35

Check em
>>
>>18475588
thanks a lot, that's kind of you to take the time to help me!
>>
File: IMG_2895.jpg (61KB, 506x581px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2895.jpg
61KB, 506x581px
Happy New Years from the future /div/. Thank you for a wonderful 2016 and here's hoping 2017 is just as amazing. You guys are the best.
>>
>>18475647
Good vibes and happy new year!
>>
Doing dream reads here and on discord. Type up your dream with the best details you have and I'll tell you, yeah you, what your subconscious is saying.
>>
>>18475599
Thanks for the reading! I'll keep your warning in mind.
>>
>>18475647
Talking about the new year…

I don't know if anyone else does this or not, but I usually save every reading I get in this thread. Sometimes I like to look back at them and reflect on them. What was right in them, what not etc.

I didn't save the name of the reader, but I still wonder if you guys would be interested if I would put together a pasta where I analyze the readings I've received this year or not, since these words and events only have meaning to me. Besides, I don't know if it would be considered blogging or would be seen as some sort of scientific approach to justify the reliability of readings.
>>
>>18475669

Heya,

Had a dream last night, I was like younger, at my grandparents old house, only they didn't live there and I did, my old house mate Dave was there too, he was a roommate in this dream house too, there was a girl, not sure who, and she was making fun of an old pair of sneakers I had, that I still have bit haven't worn in years, so I took them outside and threw them into one of those barrel fire things. Then I threw like 3 other pairs of shoes into the bin as well. Then we walked around holding hands for a bit, then I woke up.

Now has my subconscious worked out that the cure to my mfwnogf is to get some new shoes?
>>
>>18475575

Male/Libra

I'm taking a big leap/risk in the very near future and wanted to see if this would be a good decision or not.
>>
>>18475669
Hey there.

My dream was kinda fuzzy, i don't dream much lately because of cannabis but i was sober with this, and it affected my mood a lot for some reason.

It's about a girl. We were talking, i feel like i was kinda asking her out, but not getting a yes? It was emotional for some reason. We were in a really calm relaxed place though it was like spring even. Then there was a lot of random fun and stuff, like i blacked out in my dream. Maybe there was even some sex somewhere around the end. Why did this dream affect me this much, i dont know.
>>
Can someone guide me in what to do on my spiritual life in this next year? I'm planning to dedicate more time to meditation and self-taught basic yoga, should this help?
>>
>>18475669
Im not trolling first of all
It started with Batman and Flash, flash was disapointed i think and batman told him he would do is job from now on, Batman putted is pants and cape on which were red and then suddendly i was Batman on third person but it was really hard to control him
>>
>>18475647
Thanks Empath-Sempai!!!
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!
>>
>>18475660
Love and good vibes to you too anon! Many thanks <3
>>18475718
That's really interesting. If nothing else, I'd be interested for feedback sake. But overall that sounds like a good thought exercise.
>>18475818
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!
>>
>>18475567
Male Cancer, am I still on the path or did I squander it
>>
>>18475863
could you join the IRC for a minute or two?
>>
>>18475866

>“Third comes the kind of madness that is possession by the Muses, which takes a tender virgin soul and awakens it to a Bacchic frenzy of songs and poetry that glorifies the achievements of the past and teaches them to future generations.

>That phrase

Wew, i can relate. Anyhow, your query is hard to answer... you are still on the same path, i can not say if its the right one but your mentality is the same.

Is this love related?
>>
>>18475869
Of course, what's up?
>>
>>18475567
Sorry if I got this wrong, I'm new here, but from what I see the OP does readings?

I'm male, Aries

My query is as follows: Since age 17 I have gone on and off crazy, psychopathic outbursts on social media and in public, always thinking it will never happen again each time I come out of it. I feel I may be doomed now, or at least will take some pain, I just have no idea to what extent. I do feel that I am a good person who was very misled and unlucky, but I want to know what the consequences of my actions will be
>>
brandon
5'5
240lbs
brown hair and eyes
fav color black
gemini
a pic of something I like
How's 2017 looking for me?
>>
File: Venezuela national tree.jpg (29KB, 400x252px) Image search: [Google]
Venezuela national tree.jpg
29KB, 400x252px
Morning /div/

I will be doing some readings today. I will not make ''new years'' readings until tomorrow, if anyone is still interested ill need

>Gender
>Sign
>Query

As always i hope i can help, i also wish you all a happy new year, we all going to make it guys :)
>>
>>18475942
Female
Virgo
Will B respond to my letter?
>>
>>18475942
Male
Aquarius
When will the portal/door to the other world/dimension open for me?
>>
>>18475942
Female
Libra
Are my plans for college going to work out?
>>
>>18475944

Check em

>Critias,” I said, “I understood the beginning of your speech pretty well, when you said that you called things that were ‘one’s own’ and ‘of oneself’ good and called the doing of good things actions, because I have heard Prodicus discourse upon the distinction in words a hundred times

Yes
>>
>>18475942

Heya new help,

Happy new year from here in the future land of Aus!

Male
Gemini
How can I find balance in my life? I feel like I just go from one plate to the next, spinning it up to speed, only to have every other plate fall and crash when I change focus :s. Ty
>>
>>18475942

Female
Scorpio
Would like a love reading. This year was pretty bad for me in this aspect. Not sure if I should go back with talking with a certain person, so I appreciate some help.
>>
>>18475942
Male
Virgo
How should i pursue her, how does she see me? Feels like a special thing.
>>
>>18475942
> Morning /div/
It's afternoon
>>
>>18475994
It's evening
>>
>>18475997
It's new year's
>>
>>18475567
Help: >>18475442
>>
File: 1457472683310.gif (326KB, 500x269px) Image search: [Google]
1457472683310.gif
326KB, 500x269px
>>18475950 >>18475951 >>18475968 >>18475981 >>18475990 >>18475994

Eating lunch guys, will get back in a few minutes.
>>
>>18475942
F, virgo
What this person still want from me. What meaning I have in this?
>>
is there a scryer who wants to trade
>>
>>18475942
Male
Libra
Does M still think of me?
>>
>>18476027

Sure. Your query?

>Does this short term business venture bite me in the ass?
>>
I will be doing 5 readings, love readings are welcome and even encouraged, I use Lo Scarabeo’s Tarot of Mermaids for said readings.

These are the rules:
>I need your nick or name (can be fake I just need them to focus on you), a gender (particularly important for love readings) and your query
>I do not do general readings (it’s hard to ask something like that to the cards)
>If you want to ask about time, give me a timeframe, e.g. How will my relationship with X look like a year from now
Feedback is welcome and encouraged
All hail the goddess of love and lust!
>>
>>18475942

I'm just gonna copy/paste what I posted earlier for OP

I'm male, Aries

My query is as follows: Since age 17 I have gone on and off crazy, psychopathic outbursts on social media and in public, always thinking it will never happen again each time I come out of it. I feel I may be doomed now, or at least will take some pain, I just have no idea to what extent. I do feel that I am a good person who was very misled and unlucky, but I want to know what the consequences of my actions will be
>>
>>18476042
Rain
Could you give me love reading for next 3 months?
>>
>>18476042
F
Straight male
Will I have a girlfriend in the next 6 months? What will things be like?
>>
>>18476042
lina
female
will anything happen between me and b in the future?
>>
>>18476042
Mia
Female
Currently have bf, not sure what he's feeling or thinking, would like to know if possible. Thank you.
>>
>>18476042
Ashes
What's the most likely outcome of this experiment? Any chance this experiment is going to end well for me?
>>
>>18476042

Iceberg
Male
Do I ever settle down with the right lady?
>>
>>18476042
Male
Leo
What things will be look between me and K. in new year
>>
>>18476042
J, female, what are my chances with J? Does he think of me or miss me?
>>
>>18476056
Mick
>>
>>18476027
knight of swords, four of pentacle, six of swords, seven of pentacle

it doesn't bite you in the ass, per say, but it just doesn't do anything much. i think you somehow know whwat you are doing and owuld not be surprised if it didn't work out as well as you hoped it would. nothing bad will happen but nothing good will happen. you will just stay in the same spot pretty much. you will peacefully move on from this though and work towards another venture that will work out.

will he respond to my email? how will he feel about it
>>
>>18476037
>>18476063
>>
>>18476042
can it be more than 5 please, i got a love reading and it confuses me a lot.
>>
>>18476069
By love reading i meant a relationship sorry. But yeah enough begging

>that feel
>>
>>18476063
>>18476068

Ah, thank you very much.

Hands at a keyboard but not typing. Finger pecking instead of typing. Stopping and clasping hands and reading what is written.

He responds, but I think this honestly caught him off guard and he's trying to figure out how to respond. Not angry or upset, just uncertain.
>>
>>18475942
Happy new year, anon!
>>
>>18475950

Now this is just where my difficulty comes in. I can’t get a proper grasp of what on earth knowledge really is. Could we manage to put it into words? What do all of you say? Who’ll speak first? Anyone who makes a mistake shall sit down and be Donkey, as the children say when they are playing ball; and anyone who comes through without a miss shall be King and make us answer any question he likes.

Not soon apparently, i take it as if you still have to do more on this world.

>>18475951

>Well, but suppose now it was your running he had praised; suppose he had said that he had never met anyone among the young people who was such a runner as you.

Seems that you will need to be at your prime, its not going to be easy but you can pull it off.
>>
>>18476075
thank you that is what i expected.. can i ask you another query? what query do you have for me again?
>>
>>18476048
It will be a mixed bag, since it's a general reading I had a hard time figuring this out. That is all they say, you will have some struggles and some happy moments, nothing else was said.

>>18476049
You will but it will not be as happy as you might expect, in fact I believe your partner might not seem to like you as much as you wished.

>>18476052
I would need a time frame.

>>18476053
Despite he might look happy there was a situation which causes him unhappiness, probably something you caused or that was caused by the relationship he has with you. You on the other hand seem somewhat distant and somewhat uninterested in the relationship.

You should work on said sadness on your partner.

>>18476054
You will get the results that you seek, but this will also leave you tired and lonesome.

>>18476055
No. The cards say you should focus on other traits aside from the physical ones, and have a greater interest in those traits which would be more suitable for you, you should also use logic whenever choosing a partner, and not simply let your emotions take full control of the choice you make.

Anyway, those are the readings I can do for the moment if there is any time available I will continue with the rest later on, otherwise you can go ahead and ask another person to do the reading.
>>
>>18476093
2nd one here.

Damn ,that's harsh. Could you tell me more about this person? Where will we meet?
>>
>>18476052
>>18476093
in the next 5 years
>>
Like I said I will probably come back in a few hours sorry, there is probably a great need for more readers, every single reading was very draining.
>>
>>18476104
>there is probably a great need for more readers

There is! Readers, help us on this cold december day please
>>
>>18475968

As when bats in an awful cave
Fly around screeching if one of them falls
From the cluster on the ceiling, all clinging to one another,
So their souls went screeching . . .

It looks to me like you are being sort of a ''rebel without a cause''. You need to find something where you can have confidence that you will pull it off and stick to it. More over, dont overthink things.

Happy new year! and good luck.

>>18475981

>And, seeing the citadel of the young man’s soul empty of knowledge, fine ways of living, and words of truth (which are the best watchmen and guardians of the thoughts of those men whom the gods love), they finally occupy that citadel themselves.

I sense that you know what you need to do, pragmatism is what will lead you to the truth. If you think, in an honest way, that he loves you then talk to him. If you think he does not, then move away.

Good luck either way, i think you will be fine.
>>
>>18476099
>>18476104
o-ok ill be arund please get to me :(
>>
you're a bunch of desperate losers who depend on some roleplaying faggot to tell you what you want to hear
>>
>>18476085

Sure. Scry or tarot?

>Is the longer education the better road?
>>
>>18476160
They're fairly accurate role players.
>>
>>18476163
3 of swords, knight of swords, 4 of pentacles, three of wands

not necessarily, in fact it will be a little big more difficult for you in the long run. it's probably considered a practical choice at your age and you would gain a lot of knowledge but it is not good for you finance wise. you won't be elevated in job/career choices because of it for some reason. so i would stick to the shorter and most convenient and efficient method.

i would like a scry please, on the man i asked you about earlier. what do you see happening between us? we have always been friends
>>
>>18476113
I am >>18475981
Thanks a lot, and you're right. It might be the main reason I went silent and distant...Anyways, wish you a very happy new year!
>>
>>18476035
>>18475942
hey man you skipped me
>>
>>18476093
Thanks for a reading!
>>
>>18476113
Keep going pls T_T
>>
File: 1459188145139.jpg (302KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1459188145139.jpg
302KB, 1280x720px
>>18476203

Same to you femanon!

>>18476222

I have not anon, i just havent got to yours yet.
>>
>>18476172

A waterfall tumbles. A river can be seen flowing far, far down below, so far down that the river's continuing flow looks tiny. It is concealed by thick jungle. You're in the jungle now, like it or not.

I see a pitchfork with two handles. Devilish, but pitchforks have a practical purpose. I see arrows, like you're being chased by a tribe.

Looks like you've crossed a threshhold into an adventure for two. Good luck, enjoy.
>>
>>18476241
Apologies, I did not realise it was someone else answering all those people after me
>>
>>18476253
this isn't romantic tho?
>>
File: uP18cDm.jpg (62KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
uP18cDm.jpg
62KB, 720x720px
Hi /x/.

I have some free time, I'm up for specific questions doing a simple two cards spread, one for the positives outcomes / the things you've got going on for you / the pros and another card for the negative outcomes / reasons why you shouldn't act in a way / the cons.

So just ask away!
>>
>>18476263
will i be with the man i love?
>>
>>18476263
should I trust a
>>
>>18476263
For and nay on taking this path in the long term?
>>
>>18476263
Does he really love me?
>>
>>18476263

Can I go to the college I want while active in the military?
>>
>>18476257

There are few things more romantic than an adventure undertaken together.
>>
File: 22.jpg (26KB, 372x231px) Image search: [Google]
22.jpg
26KB, 372x231px
>>18476263

Hello!

I'm expecting to hear back on an important decision that will be made soon - can you let me know if this will turn out favorable for me?
>>
>>18476265
Sorry I didn't explain it properly, it's more like helping you with decisions rather than yes / no questions. You ask what you wanna do, or what your goal is and the cards answer with what could go wrong / what could go right; where are your strengths and what are your weaknesses.

Even so. I'll try.

Pros:

The Star - This talks about the "stars being aligned" so to speak, for you. You have youth on your side and that's always a great tool to have when you're working towards a goal; even if it's a romantic one.

Cons:

The Empress - This is actually a perfect card for you. In this position, it talks about being wary of people with negative influences on your life. You shouldn't let someone get too much power over you, enough to nullify your own personality and hopes.

>>18476268
For:

The Magician - Just like the skillful magician, you have an innate ability to perservere in the face of hardships. This can also refer to thinking things through being the key, but without over thinking either! Trust your gut.

Against:

Death - This card is about new beginnings and letting go of your fear. You've been sticking to someone or something because you're used to it, but you shouldn't be afraid to deviate from the path, so to speak!

>>18476269

For:

The Emperor - This talks about having friends in high places, pretty much. You might need to kiss some ass to get it, but this person is there to help and support you in your decision, maybe even boost you through it. You have a solid ground, you can start.

Against:

The High Priestess - You're slow and passive, that's the only thing holding you back. You need to take direct action and you need to take it now! You tend to overthink things.
>>
>>18476263
Should I pursue this degree in the long term?
>>
>>18476263
What will my next relationship be like?

Thanks
>>
trading
>>
>>18476263
should I go back?
>>
>>18476263
Does he actually feel towards me how he says he does
>>
>>18476263
Will i have a relationship with her?
>>
>>18476305
Do you take occult queries?
>>
Where dem readers at
>>
>>18476345
yes
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-12-26-11-31-12.png (233KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-12-26-11-31-12.png
233KB, 540x960px
>>18475567
Don't you love how when you try to post a reading you discover you're banned for a month?
Least my appeal went through...

Not sure if anyone from before is still present, I'll still do those 4 readings for whoever, otherwise I'll just make a new post.

I've been looking into iChing a bit while I was banned. Lurking a few threads and found this link: ichingonline.net

Interesting stuff. I've wanted to make my own cross checking form of divining for a while between tarot, chakra, and numerology readings but I've had issues figuring out how to do so.

I need to print out the tarot cards found here http://www.thirddensity.com/tarot/ and make my own deck.

Maybe if I learn iChing well enough I'll have what I need to do what I want.

Anyway, are the anons who answered my questionnaire still here??
>>
>>18476377
Doing a work and can't decide whether to do it alone or with a particular person. What's yours?
>>
>>18476385
I scryed the five of pentacles for alone but instead of just being sick the man fell to the ground in the snow and he was completely alone. With a particular person had the setting of the ace of pentacles, but with the woman in the nine in the background. Seems self explanatory to me.

will I be with the man I love?
>>
>>18476395
I scried the 2 of Wands, indicating that there would be a lot of planning involved. There is a feeling of a lot that can go wrong and many things that need to fall into place. The Devil is necessary for this to work, with an unreasonable attachment past where logic should dictate you give up. For likely outcome, I see the 2 of Cups, but one of the figures is fallen down and struggling to keep from falling down, tired or injured. The entire process will weigh on you heavily, and it will require you to do things you may not have thought acceptable or appropriate.
>>
>>18476378
what info do you need for a reading?
>>
File: 1482024934725.jpg (99KB, 510x513px) Image search: [Google]
1482024934725.jpg
99KB, 510x513px
Doing some readings for practice. Not gonna ask for any donations until Val returns, if ever. If you donated to me I'm willing to return your donation, you have my email if you did just say something.

Oh, and which discord channel should I join to find the anons who wanted to discuss a donation based reading idea for our poor readers?

>Questionnaire
Sex/Gender
First initial

1. Do you enjoy your life and sexuality? (Red Ray)
2. Do you believe in yourself or others? (Orange Ray)
3. Do you smile at strangers? (Lower Triad)
4. Are you accepting of your family, friends, coworkers, and your loved ones? (Yellow Ray)
5. Have you ever known the feeling of unconditional love? (Green Ray)
6. Have you ever known the joy of giving unconditional love? (Inner Green Ray - Bridge)
7. Do you keep to yourself or express yourself? Do you lie often or tell the truth too often or bluntly? (Blue Ray)
8. Have you ever felt like life was a dream, anon? Are you aware of your thoughts, words, actions, intentions, and the power you put behind these things? (Indigo Ray)
9. Do you feel your life has a guided path, or that you're in the wilderness of life with no guidance? (Upper Triad)
10. Do you in any way believe a higher power exists? (Violet Ray)
11. Have you found yourself or had a spiritual awakening? (Gateway Ray)
12. Your query. (The Reading)
13. Additional background information of above query (Optional).

I'll be answering the following first though.
>>18466564
>>18466578
>>18466632
>>18466753
Sorry for disappearing!
>>
>>18476425
Forgot my name lol.
>>18476416
See above post.

I really need to make a trip.
>>
>>18476425
The first link THe second is full of shit
>>
>>18475567
>no oneiromany no molybdomancy
>>
>>18476425
male
A
1. yes, im enjoying it for the most part. really love all this free time but still feel so stangnet. i would really just love if i had sex life.
2. i belive in myself and others abilitys even when they dont. but i do get depressed easily
3.yes most of the time
4. kinda of, i dont really aprove of most things they do but its fine i guess
5. once, maybe twice
6. i think so, i would like to think i did once
7. im too blunt all around i think, i dont really like to hide how im feeling but i do keep t myself a lot
8.yes honesty all the time,im aware but it goes by so fast without me really thinking about what im saying
9.i want to say both, it feels like that both ways
10. in some way, shape or form yes
11. never i dont think anyway.
12. i just want to know about my love life, and if shes thinking about me
>>
>>18476104
"When you feel like you've done all you can do, and you can't do no mo', do some mo'"- Steve Harvey's father.
>>
>>18476459
Are you reading?:)
>>
File: 1482655850339.jpg (931KB, 1024x724px) Image search: [Google]
1482655850339.jpg
931KB, 1024x724px
>>18476427
How do you mean?

I'm unaware of the social dynamics of /div/'s discords so like, is each just separate groups of people with differing opinions??

Also, gonna be busy all today from work, then gonna get crossfaded at home to celebrate the new year. All readings will come on the 1st :P
>>
>>18476425
m
Virgo
G

1. No
2. Yes (myself mosly)
3. Mostly no, only if they are kind
4. Yes
5. I guess so
6. Ditto
7. Keep to myself, blunt truth
8. Yes
9. Yes
10. Possible
11. Not completely but yes
12. I need to know if I can progress further soon. I'm just so demotivated right now.
13. I'm trying to find a middle ground between a stable career and entrepreneurship. I want to leave a mark on this world.
>>
>>18476425
F
virgo
K

1. I'm not living enough on this world to say "I enjoy my life" I think. There is up's and down's, nothing special. I like my sexuality.
2. I must believe in myself more then others in me. People are for a moment.
3. No
4. I think yes
5. I'm not sure about it.
6. Yes
7. I keep it all in myself for right moment, to tell about something. I don't like doing it
8. Yes, very very much. I have this feeling all the time.
9. In some ways? But most decisions is on us.
10. Yes
11. yeah, probably when I was a child
12. Is it destiny to go through life by myself? Will I find someone worth it?
>>
>>18476472
I just woke up at 430 pm, but I'll probably read a bit later when my brain wakes up!
>>
>>18476425
male
Libra
D

1.Yes
2.Yes
3. Sometimes
4.Yes
5.I think so, yes
6.I dont know
7.both, tell the truth
8.I think so
9.guided path
10.yes
11. im on the path, i think
12.General reading please
13.regarding the future?

Thank you!
>>
>>18476425
>Sex/Gender
M
>Age
>Astrology Sign
Sun in Leo 12th house
>First initial
C
>1. Do you enjoy your life and sexuality? (Red Ray)
Life has its ups and downs, so far yeah
I guess s
>2. Do you believe in yourself or others? (Orange Ray)
Myself, yeah
Others, mostly not
>3. Do you smile at strangers? (Lower Triad)
Nope
>4. Are you accepting of your family, friends, coworkers, and your loved ones? (Yellow Ray)
I'm indifferent but it's because of alot of shit that I won't go into
>5. Have you ever known the feeling of unconditional love? (Green Ray)
I guess i can come up with a definition of it but i have a natural detachment so i'm always at arm's length in every sense
>6. Have you ever known the joy of giving unconditional love? (Inner Green Ray - Bridge)
I won't answer
>7. Do you keep to yourself or express yourself? Do you lie often or tell the truth too often or bluntly? (Blue Ray)
I don't really go out of my way anymore to people for so many reasons but if i'm being asked something or whatever, I'm not a dick, i just say what i have to say
>8. Have you ever felt like life was a dream, anon? Are you aware of your thoughts, words, actions, intentions, and the power you put behind these things? (Indigo Ray)
Not a dream, even way more intricately complex and yes i do
>9. Do you feel your life has a guided path, or that you're in the wilderness of life with no guidance? (Upper Triad)
A mixture of both to be quite honest
>10. Do you in any way believe a higher power exists? (Violet Ray)
Yes but mot in the conventional sense that is portrayed by religions
>11. Have you found yourself or had a spiritual awakening? (Gateway Ray)
Long ago
>12. Your query. (The Reading)
What i can expect while moving to BC as soon as i get my tax return, will i find job? Will special or nice stuff happen? Any thinks to watch out for?
>13. Additional background information of above query (Optional).
I won 104$ today lol
>>
>>18476425

Heya, it's J from the other day, wb :).
>>
Someone help goddamit

I really want to text her right now
Wasted
>>
>>18476516
Just do it
>>
>>18476516
don't do it
>>
>>18476516
maybe do it
>>
>>18476516
do what?
>>
>>18476516
call her instead
>>
>>18476516
Do it, why the fuck are you talking to us? go text her!
>>
>>18476516
u gon die.
>>
is someone doing readings? i wanna know how will 2017 be for me. Gemini male.
>>
Newbie here, doing three card general reads.
All I ask is for your question, a positive comment, and some sort of critic/reaction on my read.

I hope I can help as I improve! Thank you for your time.
>>
File: 1473085006648.png (2MB, 1311x908px) Image search: [Google]
1473085006648.png
2MB, 1311x908px
>>18476595
general reading please
hope you find lots of fun doing this
hope u grow a lot spiritually
happy new year
>>
>>18476595
Why he is so mean to me?

Happy new year, bro!
>>
>>18476516
Fuck it. Im gonna text hefr happy new years

Idk man fuck
>>
>>18476595
General reading, ty and happy new year ;D
>>
>>18476595
Does B love me? Like for real. Should i go for it?
It's really great to be able to exist still, no matter what happens
>>
>>18476595
i want a reading for my 2017
Good luck with your path :)
I will provide!
>>
>>18476595
Will I succeed in what I set out to do?
Be the Rainbow in someone else's cloud.
Thanks for taking a few reads, you can only get better from here, but Ill send you warm thoughts and well wishes just the same.
>>
>>18476595
Please make it 4. that feel when im 4th.
>>
>>18476607
>Eight of Cups, Four of Cups, Queen of Swords
You've been on a journey of some sorts, looking for perhaps your purpose in life, or perhaps a peace away from something in your past. Now such pursuit has left you somewhat outcasted, with you only to rely on, and missing out on your fulfillment you've been chasing. What is to come is you being honest with yourself and realizing this isn't where you need to be, over analyzing and sad, as well as taking what you've learned from the difficulty of such circumstances to move on.

Of course this is just my interpretation.
>>
>>18476425
A general about things to come, Male, 29, Scorpio, G

1- No
2- Sometimes
3- yeah
4- Yes
5- No
6- Yeah
7- I kee to myself and tell the truth bluntly
8- yeah
9- i dont know
10- yeah
11- I have found myself and now im trying to save me
12- A general about things to come
13- Yesterday i buyed new glasses cuz i cant see far ahead so yeah when i got the new ones some time passed and some bastards stealed my old glasses, a signal?

ty, happy new year
>>
>>18476595
General reading please
>>
Trading readings.

What is my obligation, under these new circumstances?
>>
>>18476042
Stephanie
How will my romantic life be this year? Any qts??
>>
>>18476660

I do tarot and i have the same question.
>>
>>18476660
Justice, 6 of cups, High Priestess

Listen to your conscious here is the key in what you are supposed to do. The ego is in place for a reason. Be a little nicer if it's revolving a kid though. Kids dont know any better.

Will we be together sexually?
>>
>>18476660

>And if this is true, my friend, said Socrates, there is good hope that on arriving where I am going, if anywhere, I shall acquire what has been our chief preoccupation in our past life, so that the journey that is now ordered for me is full of good hope, as it is also for any other man who believes that his mind has been prepared and, as it were, purified

Two of Pentacles Reversed, Four of Pentacles Reversed, Two of Cups

Seems like this new circumstances have turned for the better? I think i see this as a change of goals of some sort, one that requires you to release a little of your past self in order to grasp it.

Basically dont hold tight, you will find a relationship by giving and not taking. Have hope.

Good luck and i hope it helped you. Have a jolly new year anon.
>>
>>18476595
Should I humor his project or is it just going to fall through regardless of how long he thinks about it?
Actually getting to this read would put you above a lot of readers I've tried to get one from in the last month. Bravo
>>
>>18476614
>Six of Wands, Three of Swords, the Star
It seems he in this instance has had a past of success, an individual who has earned much praise. Currently something has hurt him emotionally, betrayal or a strong cut off of some sort in a relationship and as such he has turned him self off from getting close to others. Do not worry though, it seems he will eventually encounter something grand that will restore him back to his harmonious state and become spiritually well.

Also I'm sorry I'm so slow, I'm trying my best to get your readings done, I'm just so new. I will get there eventually though.
>>
Will do a few readings.
>Gender
>Query
>Dark winter picture or foggy.
>Feedback

Method is bibliomancy
>>
File: dark.jpg (110KB, 1600x1071px) Image search: [Google]
dark.jpg
110KB, 1600x1071px
>>18476706
Is he mad at me? what does he thinks?
f
>>
>>18476706
>>18476706
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FFoPYw55C_c

Forgot the tune :^)
>>
File: image.jpg (56KB, 426x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
56KB, 426x640px
>>18476706
>Gender
M
>Query
Can i expect finding a good job anytime sooner? Thanks
>Dark winter picture or foggy.
>Feedback
>>
>>18476679
Ok, give a moment.

>>18476672
You too.
>>
>>18476697
You want anything done for yourself'?
>>
>>18476626
>Judgement, Valet of Coins, Four Cups
Something big changed in your past, you moved on from something or came to a conclusion on some issue. Either way this has lead you to now gaining something good, some kind of new opportunity to grow, maybe financial or spiritually. Be careful though as this may eventually lead to you becoming stuck upon yourself, not being aware of your surroundings and missing out on something in your life.

>>
File: 1472406313550.jpg (92KB, 600x849px) Image search: [Google]
1472406313550.jpg
92KB, 600x849px
>>18476636
it was ok, kind of relevant.
i think u got the first two parts pretty right on
but the last part was a little questionable
>>
>>18476724

Sure, whatever that means.
>>
>>18476679
You need to spur it on. It's 'there' (Ace of Wands), but approach now in a normal way won't work, because it's all emotionally caught up (X of Wands).

Find time to develop things alone. Progress it in a nice way. The passion is definitely already there, hidden. I see a Father of Swords Rx/Mother of Swords Rx, which I think is stance taken between the two of you, which needs to be torn down.
>>
>>18476731
Ah sorry, as I said, I'm brand new. I'll try my best at getting better at reading the future. It's my biggest struggle when doing the reading. I'm at least glad the past and present were good enough for you. Thank you!
>>
>>18476735
What's your query?
>>
>deck finally came in
>have not a single clue what I'm doing
So the booklet shows a 10-card Celtic Cross spread. I'm assuming that's what I should be using when I practice on irl friends, right?

How would y'all even recommend I approach this? I know I should look through and view each card, probably daily, and try to remember as much about each card as I can, which will take a lot longer. Any other overall advice/anecdotes? I do want to learn but I feel very over my head.
>>
>>18476742
Do a couple reads rn
>>
>>18476672
I see work and patience. I see waiting for something, but taking part in that in an active way will cause suffering.

Strength Rx/The Sun. It will be had, but it needs to be gained, and not found.
>>
>>18476743
It would be very slow and arduous as I'd need to refer to the little booklet to know what each card means (and I don't know if I'll ever remember all the little subtleties, like in the sticky where that screencap mentions a lot of cards by Saturn signifying change) and my deck isn't shuffled at all in any way.
>>
>>18476706
M
How will people see the results of my next project (SAS)?
>>
>>18476741

Where should i focus my efforts now?

What is yours?

>>18476745

Thanks
>>
>>18476629
>The Fool, Emperor, Five Cups
B set forth on life with a sense of readiness to encounter and experience anything that came their way, and this type of lifestyle has allowed B to gain a position where he is either powerful or well organized internally that guides him carefully with the long term in mind. B is soon to face a loss of some sort, and/or become entangled in a dark, gloomy state, that will impact him emotionally.
My decision is that B is probably not focused on you as much as you'd like, or just simply very careful to do so. Ether way, be wary of something affecting B, either on your part or something on his end. I would not recommend going for it in fear of being the cause of such distress. I do, on a brighter note, encourage you be there for B to help him when such thing does hit.

>>
>>18476766
Also I did not mean to assume their gender, I just simply am used to referring to the unknown in the masculine manner. Let it not take from the reading
>>
>>18476763
"Hitchcock's movie where Jimmy Stewart looks through the window?"

"Rear window."

"Everything is stupid about it. Complete insensitivity to what a story about voyeurism could be."

Then I got readings indicating the past hasn't been left behind, basically. So, I suppose self-refection and observation.

My query: What will my career be?
>>
File: 056.jpg (39KB, 642x482px) Image search: [Google]
056.jpg
39KB, 642x482px
All the best in coming year!
Gonna need some general for the upcoming spin.

Male

Please kind readers
>>
>>18476766
Sorry for not mentioning, it's a she. Thanks a lot for the reading.

What is going to happen i wonder. But yeah, i'll be there for her
>>
>>18476777
I would generally be willing to stick my dick in that girl in the picture

>general
>>
>>18476711
''Det är som det är'' , hade han sagt. ''Hon är mitt liv,hon är min berättelse. Om det ingår i den berättelsen att jag ska vara ensam några år på slutet så må så vara. Det finns inget alternativ. och när det inte finns något alternativ är det ju ingen ide att grubbla. Det är som det är.''

Anon ,he loves you quite a lot ,but at the same time he would be willing to be alone.
Whatever he is thinking right now ,he won't change his mind. Doesn't matter how much you two talk about it.

>>18476716
Jag kammar med långa drag som mamma lärt mig och följer henne med tanken in i hissen och stänger dörren om oss. Inna jag trycker på B för bottenvåning så håller jag om henne och säger de tröstens ord som aldrig bli sagda.''

Yes,you can. Someone will offer you a job.

>>18476758
''När åren går utan att det händer,till slut gråtande inför äsynen av bloöd fläcken i trosorna börjar jag betvivla min vilja att befolka de tomma rummet.''

It won't go as planned and the 'memories' of it will make you feel quite bad to the point of doubting yourself.

Kay ,not many querants... Bye folks
>>
>>18476794
>It won't go as planned and the 'memories' of it will make you feel quite bad to the point of doubting yourself.

I believe it. I'll do something else then.
>>
>>18476633
>Knight of Swords, Nine Coins, Seven Cups
You showed a quality that though useful in your past, cause you to be unaware of some aspect of either yourself or your actions. As such you were able to now gain something great, maybe a sense of fulfillment or simply just an opportunity to enjoy more than what you were used to. The new year shows that there is a possibility you will become entangled in something false, either some sort of escapism or just a fake/unrealistic opportunity. Be careful and ground yourself in the world with what you encounter.
>>
>>18476790
Photo is ancient and all over chans. She must be 40 now or so but I'd still do it blind.
>>
>>18476595
Love reading for 2017?
Thank you!!
>>
>>18476776

Thanks I'll do yours in a minute.
>>
>>18476701
>Ace of Swords, Ten Cups, Ace of Coins
This project of his took much thought, with anything unclear or nebulous being revised. As such it has allowed a fulfillment/joy/stability of some sort. Either way this project is expected to bring in some sort of boon, possibly a grand opportunity, so I encourage going with it.

You're my last reading for the night. Thank you to everyone who allowed me to read for them. I hope I can get better in the future. Happy New Years to you all!

>>18476634
Sorry I skipped yours, but I'll be glad to bless you/wish you the best in your actions. Next time you catch me in another thread and I'll be glad to make it up with a more focused read.
>>
>>18476822
No worries, and thank you :)
>>
>>18475567
Male, 27, Libra.

I've been feeling a sense of dread lately, also had some pain in my chest...

Do you think something bad is in my way? Should I be worried?

Also - Do you think I should change my career path? I currently own a bar and it's very stressful and taking a huge toll on my well being - I'm also pretty sure it's not what I want to do for the rest of my life.
>>
>>18476595
Will I return to Auckland this year?
>>
>>18476595
Will I ever achieve my goals and dreams?
>>
Trading
>>
>>18476822
Well if he gets it right there's a good chunk of change in it, that's for sure. He's been working on it for a while but there's always the chance it's a pipe dream. For the moment I just see some of the side benefits but I don't want to see him pool even more money into something that's not going to pan out. But like you said, there is a rather grand opportunity if things pan out. It'll be a while before I could confirm but it seems like the read is on the money
>>
>>18476847
Is bibliomancy fine with ya?

Query and gender
>>
>>18476852
Male, just confused about a girl. What's your query?
>>
>>18476854
I want love advice or anything about the circumstances of how I will meet my next partner.

What is your query?

I'm male
>>
>>18476857
The Fool Rx, Ace of Swords, Strength, 10 of Swords, Queen of Swords, The Emperor

Now is not the time for love for you. There are other things in your life that require your attention, mental things. Your mind requires some reorganization before you're even in a place where you're capable of maintaining a proper relationship. You'll need to be okay with being alone. You have been alone for a while, but you're not really okay with it. One month of being alone and being okay with it is more useful than a lifetime of experience without being okay with it. Once you've managed to reach this mental state, you'll be better positioned for when an appropriate match does come along. I don't think you'd be able to handle her if you met her right now.

As for me, just help me make sense of the mixed messages, thanks.
>>
>>18476874
>>18476835
pls bro...
>>
>>18476776

>Two of Pentacle, Lovers, Page of Pentacle

Huh, this one is a tough one. I take it as if you will work with something related to chemistry... In fact I am inclined to say similar to mine (cigar industry) but that would be too much of a coincidence.

So I take its either romantic and related to things extracted from nature. An artist would also be a possibility.

Sorry for being vague, I would like to support it with a book but I am currently on the move. Hope it helped anyways.
>>
anyone here who can do a future reading pls?
>>
need a scry can trade
>>
>>18476888
What's up?
>>
>>18476891
will me and him be together irl?
you?
>>
>>18476896
Why do you want this scried specifically? It's easier read with cards.
>>
>>18476900
i want to see from scry perspective
>>
>>18476896
>>18476909
I see a great distance. A young girl in colorful clothing looks into the distance from atop a rock, and I feel a very 2 of Wands feel to it. Over a mountain, there's a man in a castle with a sad or frustrated look on his face. He goes back and forth between looking at the mountain and resting his head in his hands. Eventually, he walks into his chambers and writes something in a letter. He folds it up and attaches it to a line of cords that goes to his window. The letter slides along, and it is later carried by a dove. The girl receives the letter, and opens it, to see “I'm sorry.”
>>
>>18476920
"He goes back and forth between looking at the mountain and resting his head in his hands."
can you explain the meaning? thanks
also what is your query?
>>
>>18476930
>can you explain the meaning?
He's going back and forth between wanting to try and wanting to give up.

I'm just wondering about a girl. I don't have a specific query, but I'm confused by her behaviour.
>>
>>18476936
8 of wands reversed, 4 of swords, high priestess

This is weird it seems like nothing is really happening between you two? It seems to me like she is just waiting and observing and hesitant to do more. Following her intuition tells her to wait and see what happens. Does that make sense? Do you have another query?
>>
>>18476952
I suppose that makes sense. It's a weird situation. Thanks.
>>
>>18476874
Sorry about the delay

'Castruccio was presented to the doge, and partook of all brilliant amusement of Venice. But at length the time arrived, when he was to depart with Sir Ethelbert Atawel, and Guinigi to return to his farm among the hills. It was a sorrowful event for atawel and Castruccio to separete from this kind and valued friend. Before he departed, Guinigi talked long with Castruccio, and vehemently urged him, when he should arrive in england, that he would put himself entirely under the guidance of Atawel. ''You will be'' he said, ''in a strange country, with unkown manners and customs, so that without a guide you would find it difficult to steer a right couse among them. My dear Castruccio, God only knows your future fortunes will be ; but your father instruted you to my care''

-
''I play the idle prater,while mine errand waits for me -- lead me to the stable ,and help me to saddle my nag;if you will serve me as a guide to Lisle, you will do a good deed, and I will reward it by finishing the strange history of the Moorish kings.''

Can you make sense of them?

>3years alone
Not time for love.
Yeah, I'm trying to focus on the other aspects of my life..
do you really think I wouldn't be able to maintain it? ;(
I mean ,I'm ok with it. If I wasn't ok ,I would be searching for love 24/7 a day.

Thank you ,let me know if you want more passages
>>
Trading readings post your query
>>
>>18476996
whactha need?

read on whatever you want for me.
I care about my utmost well being as the baseline.

Things I would like are love, career advancement, new jeans, a good night, continue to build/maintain my friendships, enjoy my family.
>>
>>18476960
Those are some bizarre passages, not gonna lie
>>
>>18477021
Ok.

I asked about her feelings

>Des labofniens qui arpentaient les rues en silence , qui se parlaient a mi-voix .Des voitures qui conduisent les nouveaux arrivants au centre d'accueil. Des portes qui s'ouvraient et se fermaient. Toute cette immortalite vaine.

I feel like she doesn't care enough or has something else in mind... Just an ordinary thing

Or maybe I'm totally off today,
>>
Trading
>>
>>18477156
I can trade with you if you want. I'm doing lenormand, What is your query?

Could you tell me if actions of this person are bad. Better to avoid it?
>>
>>18477156
see
>>18477014

I'll still read even if it's someone different
>>
>>18476880
Yes, I am a artist. A psychic told me chemistry before as well, but I think that has to do with the nature of how I work. Thanks.
>>
>>18477156
>>18477169
>>18477174
I'll trade with whomever of you.

My query: how aware is he of what was going on earlier in my life?

This is very important.
>>
>>18477189
I pulled Justice.

I keep pulling this for others and myself recently.

Tarot isn't great for this kind of question.

If I were to apply this card to your situation, you reap what you sow. Awareness. Balance. Weighing a situation. Not yet taking action but ready if taking action is what keeps the scales from imbalance.

Hahahaha how fitting.

What course of action is in your utmost well being?

Assess your options. Look at all the that you have,
>>
Anyone doing readings tonight?
>>
>>18477205
Hmm. Ok.

You want a reading?
>>
>>18477169
eight of coins, WoF, 10 of Wands

no they aren't bad, he's just working for himself to get himself out of a bad situation. he doesn't have you in mind just himself and is trying to help himself out though.

will he ever love me back?

>>18477174
I did love.

the emperor, 5 of cups, knight of cups

It's not a good time to pursue love right now . If you try to make a move it wont go well. wait for a girl/guy to come to you and it will work out a lot better. work on improving yourself first.

will we have coital together and how will it go?
>>
Anyone available to do a reading for me? It's the new year and I'd love to know what's in store for me :)
22/Taurus/Female
Thank you in advance!
>>
>>18477189
William Baffin, un navigateur britannique contemporain, parle a plusieurs reprises de la recontre entre Frobisher et les habitants d l'ile. Les rumeurs selon lesquelles l'ile serait peuplee de creatures d'apparence humaine commecent a se repandre.

I think he has heard a few things about it. Just rumors ,you know? The tip of the iceberg
>>
>>18477189
Six of Cups, Two of Wands, Three of Wands

Yeah. He was very aware even from when you were a young'un. I don't know how I can explain this further. He was so aware he made plans ahead of time.

Will we have coital together?
>>
>>18477219
thank you for the read

I'm not sure I'm comfortable reading something like that or if it suits my tarot.
>>
>>18477237
give me a love reading then
>>
>>18477233
Yes, as soon as you get rid of all the timidity between each other.

If you want a follow-up trade: what does he plan to do about me in the future?

>>18477224
Thanks.
>>
>>18477241
temperence on what you should do and king of swords on what will happen
be patient and work on balancing. go with the flow of things but don't chase anything
>>
Doing some readings, ask away!
>>
>>18477285
hit me with a general?
>>
>>18477285

What's going on with her?
>>
>>18477285
what does he plan to do about me in the future?
>>
>>18477285
Will my relationship with my mom ever be better?
>>
>>18477285
Will anything happen between Ty and I?
>>
>>18477285
please can i have a general reading about the next few months
>>
File: angel.jpg (307KB, 533x800px) Image search: [Google]
angel.jpg
307KB, 533x800px
>>18477285
is there anything i need to know?

or anything that might help me?
>>
>>18477293

Life is going to be different this year, what you need to do is knuckle down a bit more and focus on what you are neglecting which is Career related. The rewards will be good for you.
>>
>>18477285
How does she feel about me?
>>
>>18477298

This one affected me emotionally, it comes from your mothers side and I suspect there are issues that you know of and its going to be long and painful, but if you stick with it I can promise you after the healing and rehabilitation things will transform into something that might be what one might call heaven in a family sense.
>>
>>18477285
What does the new year have in store for me?:)
>>
>>18477285
Will anything ever happen between me and Tom? What can I do to facilitate it if so?
>>
>>18477219
20/Pisces/Male
Just met a girl, will I ever see her again? She has these eyes
>>
>>18477285
I would appreciate a reading on my love life
>>
>>18477323
if it makes any difference, I feel like I'm supposed to see her again
>>
>>18477297

Stick with this guy, not only is he your Saviour but he can and will make life better for you I'm sensing a family down the track but that isn't definite so if you need to feel the need to split with in the future please don't accept fault or blame on this matter.
>>
>>18477285
Can I get a reading? a general would be nice.
>>
trading anyone?

should i finish my current project?
>>
>>18477304

I suspect this year has been different for you already! What I am positive about is your finding of love and boy are you in for surprise! This is not any ordinary love either this is something that is going blow you away and yes it will be in the first quarter of this year!
>>
>>18477285
Hmm, any possibility of owning a house or moving out in the next year or two ( to a better apt or preferably a house I or my family may end up owning? ) ? Thanks! :)
>>
>>18477313

She feels slightly awkward around you, I would take this as a good sign as it may mean you have the that factor she is looking for or it may mean something else so I don't know which polar to pick try and ease her discomfort or embrace it if it feels good.
>>
>>18477285
How long until I fidn a qt?

How should I improve myself?
>>
>>18477285
What are his feelings?
>>
>>18477285
What things will be look between me and K. in this year
>>
>>18477312
ahhh thank you
>>
>>18477285
What happened with my spirit guide?
>>
Trading
>>
>>18477383
What's up
>>
>>18477338
>>18477383
>>
>>18477392
>>18477399

What am I supposed to do? Walk away or stay?

I don't give a fuck anymore, yet my readings tell me to stay for some reason. What gives?

Doing yours >>18477399
>>
>>18477441
What's most important is to collect your thoughts. If that requires a 'break,' then so be it. Other than that, it isn't said whether you'll stay or go.
>>
>>18477338

Hanged man, Ten of Cups R, Justice

I'll say you should, seems like you are imagining things that are far from logic. If you quit you will be doing the right thing apparently .

Keep in mind I am a bit tipsy so take this as a disclaimer. Good luck
>>
>>18477441
>Seven of Pentacles, Seven of Wands, Ten of Cups, Nine of Wands.
This is a pretty straight forward "stay". I don't know what you're going through, but don't leave yet. Maybe you have something to learn from this experience.
I'm wondering if things will improve between me and the man I love this year?
>>
>>18477466

Woman...

>Chariot, Knight of Cups, Empress Woman

Very nice, seems to me that things are ought to get better this year, a lot better. The advice from this reading is to take care of your body and yourself in general. Don't over stress on things and perhaps some exercise wouldn't hurt.

Disclaimer, I am drunk :^]
>>
TRADING
>>
>>18477480
Thanks lol :D
>>
>>18477497
Wut
>>
>>18477285
General reading, if you don't mind.
>>
>>18477506
Will he fall in love with me?
>>
this new year makes no difference
to the moon and the stars
to men who spend their lives in bars
>>
>>18477527

I-i don't want to believe you... this year is going to rock

R-right?
>>
>>18477527
Stop. Among the cloudy night, the stars were quite bright. This year is going to be amazing. I won't accept anything less
>>
Happy New Years everyone, I'll do readings tomorrow to celebrate.
>>
>>18477497

Still trading?

T. drunk anon.
>>
>>18477608
Happy New Years! As this was my first good new years in years, I will read tomorrow as well whenever I finally get up
>>
>>18477608

Why do tomorrow what can be done today :^)
>>
>>18477619
Because I'm already playing The Witcher.
>>
>>18477627
Why play The Witcher today when you can play it 'morrow?:^)

Happy new years mate
>>
>>18477610
yea my nigga what your queery brah
>>
>>18477527
It might not make a difference to the moon and the stars, but again, they don't celebrate it. Our energy together is enough to bring a good new year.
>>
>>18477634

If she is interested then why doesn't she talk to me? Should I text her? We are not in good terms...

Doing yours
>>
Will trade some bibliomancy

Need query and gender
>>
>>18477634

>>18477517

Chariot, Ace of Pentacle, Ace of Cups (R)

Interesting spread, I take it as a yes. Yet it's more of a sense of "conformity". Not that he will just "settle" but more like comfy way. He will feel like you two can go a long way together, love will come later.

Good luck femanon!
>>
>>18477532
It will rock your socks off!
>>
>>18477655
M
How successful will I be?
>>
Et en voici,semble-t-il, une raison suffisant. M.Armand Moncharmin, toujours dans ses ''memoires'' , dit textuellement: Chapitre XI: Quand je songe a cette premiere soiree, je ne puis separer la confidence qui nous fut faite, sand leur cabinet, par MM. Debienne et Poligny de la presence a notre souper de ce fantomatique personnage que nul de nous ne connassait.''

Ew ,what a weird passage. at the very same time ,it speaks of being acknowledged but not really being known ,you see? You will be successful but people won't know who you're.

What should I focus on right now and how can I fix it?
>>
>>18477672
>>18477694
>>
>>18477649
2 of cups, queen of cups, nine of swords

she's scared but she really does like you. try texting her see what she says.
>>
>>18477694
I got a bunch of cards for the first question, but the operative one seems to be II of Wands. Forging ahead. Strength and VII of Pentacles. Whatever it is you're doing, invest yourself.

I feel you're insecure and confused. You must 'shake yourself out' this state. Catch yourself red-handed, because it seems already available to you.
>>
Scry 4 scry
>>
>>18477745
Down. What do you want scried?
>>
>>18477745
Here. I want to see the aesthetics of my next project (SAS) through your mind.
>>
>>18477751
>>18477747
I see a feminine hand stroking a closed wooden treasure chest. It is trying to open it but it does not open. After a while it seems like she is not trying to open it but petting it. The treasure is locked in the chest and is protected from outsiders.

Whatever is in the chest is worth having and is beautiful.

I want to know what is the best thing that will happen between me and my Aquarius in the future?
>>
Male - Pisces
Will I find what I'm looking for out of state?

Also Happy New Year!
>>
>>18477765
We're different anons. I don't know for which of us you read.
>>
>>18477747
>>18477747
>>18477782
I didn't read for you yet. What is your query?
>>
>>18477711

Eh I think I'll let her decide if she really wants to talk with me. We had a rough time last time we spoke and quite honestly, besides the cards, I don't see any indication of her being actually interested.

I am tired of being the only one who gives on this and to be honest i am starting to lose any interest myself.

It's a shame, she is a good lad, just a scary cat. But meh, I am done playing this game.

Thanks, have a happy new year
>>
>>18477765
I saw a couple spinning in place, in embrace and kissing each other. They spin faster and their bodies come apart and almost lose each other, but it seems this is supposed to be choreographed. Eventually they embrace again, but promise not to spin so fast.

A guess a metaphor for fun.
>>
>>18477783
There's a certain potential, possibly romantic, with someone. Everything is up in the air, and I'm nor even sure there's anything there. Read on that, please.

Do you want me to double up on the query you already offered or scry a different one?
>>
anyone reading??

Male/taurus

How is gonna be my relationship this year??
>>
>>18477739
Thank you so much

I'm very insecure and confused and I have no idea on how to get out of this state..

I believe I'm lost :D
>>
Will my husband come home this year? Any method.
>>
>>18477792
I see a man on a grassy knoll by himself. It is very windy and air is blowing every which way. He gets up and starts to walk straight. It seems he is looking for something with his eyes determined, but nothing is in site. There is no one else there but him. The clouds are growing restless now and there is flashes of light beneath the fog.

Sorry anon, I don't see anything romantic about this. I think you are looking for love in the wrong places.

Yes I would like a second opinion.
>>
Hey /x/, i could really use a reading. I've just come out of a rough phase. After a heartbreaking relationship, the last year has been one of heroin addiction, alcoholism, depression and suicidal thoughts. I used to know I had a bright future, I used to love myself. I'm clean now and for the first time in over 2 years I've felt something for another human.

anyway:
>male
>virgo
>8.31.1992
>idk I lucid dream a lot, or used too anyway if that matters.

thanks guys
>>
Guys ,I tried to scry someone's feelings and I saw a calice on a small table. The table seemed to be in a dark and 'forgotten' place.

Could anyone help me with this?
>>
>>18477765
I see a passionate scene, kissing, necking, groping. There is a bit of clothes coming off, but not completely. It seems to lead about that far, but not more. There's a lot of fire, totally Wands, but I don't feel any Cups in there. The best thing that will occur between you two is hot stuff, but it's not likely to be anything emotionally deep.
>>
>>18477815
Well going along with the symbolism of the cup in most tarot decks, it seems your person's feelings are in a dark and forgotten place. They're either hiding their feelings away and numbing themselves or their negative feelings are turning them towards darker things and turning them edgy so to speak.

Seems pretty straight forward.
>>
>>18477807
>bump
come on divinatorily attuned.
>what's my 2k17 got in store
>>
Just met a girl, what's it got in store.
She's short, blonde, sign unknown. 22 years old.
I'm same fag, male, virgo, 24
>>
>>18477837
Shit son...

Tfw I caused that but messaging her would make things worse..

Wew ,thanks a bunch
>>
i'd like to trade. i want to know if i can overcome my destiny. and how.
>>
Anyone want to trade? I tarot
>>
>>18477854
>>18477857
>>
File: 1452124580691.jpg (52KB, 556x556px) Image search: [Google]
1452124580691.jpg
52KB, 556x556px
Will do 3 trades/reads tonight. Just need a name/alias and your question. Method is scry.

If you've got a cute pic to share I could really use one.
>>
File: 1461373340906.png (2MB, 2083x1473px) Image search: [Google]
1461373340906.png
2MB, 2083x1473px
>>18477995
nvm, ded thread.
>>
>>18478033
rip

still here?
>>
File: IMG_9936.jpg (3MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9936.jpg
3MB, 3264x2448px
>>18477995
Azmi
Will I be successful soon?
>>
File: 1466138941812-1.jpg (388KB, 1803x1351px) Image search: [Google]
1466138941812-1.jpg
388KB, 1803x1351px
>>18477995
cait
an upcoming love reading would be appreciated thanks in advance!
>>
File: images-3.jpg (10KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
images-3.jpg
10KB, 225x225px
>>18477995

Happy new year cute pics anon! I don't need a trade but I could read for you if you want.
>>
File: 0ada9338c0b1a3d212a51e96ceffa9c6.jpg (526KB, 765x1139px) Image search: [Google]
0ada9338c0b1a3d212a51e96ceffa9c6.jpg
526KB, 765x1139px
>>18477995
Octane

Will I manage to move out soon?

I'd love to give you a reading in trade, but my will power has been so low this last month due to depression that I can't do any form of magic of my own.
>>
>>18475567

New thread:

>>18478413
>>18478413
>>18478413
Thread posts: 319
Thread images: 27

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.