[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/div/ Divination General - Late night edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 404
Thread images: 40

File: 1443938441133.jpg (68KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1443938441133.jpg
68KB, 600x600px
Welcome to Divination General!
Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

Every method is welcome: Tarot, Runes, Cartomancy, Scrying, Pendulum, Cleromancy, I-Ching, Tasseomancy, Necromancy, etc.

>If you're NEW, please READ the STICKY:
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074

>Guides made by some of our readers:
Rustig, wrote this to help beginners on how to choose a deck and start with the tarot:
http://i.imgur.com/2rodLWB.png

Thoth, made his own tarot and rune guide:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

>Some useful tips before posting:
-New readers should post that they're offering readings and what information they require from a querent.
-Look for their posts in the thread to determine what's needed and before posting, check if they finished reading already.
-Some readers will refuse to do certain readings - respect that choice. Also, bullshit queries will get bullshit answers.
-An "air query" can be made to no one in particular, but no one in particular may answer!
-Avoid making the same question over and over and/or to different readers, this may lead to more confusion than clarification
-Please refer to the Dream General threads for dream interpretation

>Readers and Querents:
Please, respect each other, let's keep things decent here.
Provide feedback when applied, we're a growing community and many readers are starting, let's help each other to improve.

>Chatroom: IRC channel for discussion:
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.sorcery.net/#/div/ination
>Discord:
https://discord.gg/WWcFD2N
https://discord.gg/CKGqezW

Previous Thread: >>18461443
>>
First for Jesus.
>>
Trading
>>
>>18465132
You're probably the guy who kept telling all divinators they'd go to hell.

And now you plaster paintings of Jesus in these threads? Sullying his name. Even I'm offended.
>>
>>18465138
query?
>>
>>18465143
Am I his only romantic interest currently?
Yours?
>>
>>18464281
>>
>>18465140
That's not the case at all, actually.
>>
>>18465146
Four of Cups, Five of Swords, Six of Wands

Yes you are. He's just wanting to spend a lot of time to himself right now so he can focuses on other stuff than love.

What is the outcome of being in G?
>>
Tarot reader here, anyone want to trade?

Just leave me your query.

I want to know about my next gf if possible? Anything at all you could tell me would be great. Will I get a gf soon or later?
>>
>>18465147
>Nine of cups, judgement, ace of pentacles
There will be minor short-term affects, but you'll be able to see the long-term benefits as well.
>seven of Pents, the emperor, six of wands
Yes, it was the right choice
>the moon, the magician, Ten of swords
Not much good will come of your relationship with your ex. You'll have an easier time moving on when you see the good things on the horizon.
>>
>>18465165
>Five of swords, eight of cups, king of cups, Queen of swords, the lovers
The best that will come of this situation will be a lesson learned, but if you haven't failed, you haven't taken enough chances.
The outcome, according to the spread, is unforeseen, but it will cause you to abandon emotion and make a logical decision about the situation. This doesn't mean all is lost. It seems like if you get yourself together there is still hope for good to come from being in G, but overall it's going to be a stressful and difficult situation until things get sorted out.
>>
>>18465183
I'll trade with you if you have another query.
>>
>>18465199
I'm still here. You around?
My query: will he and I get back together?
Reply with yours
>>
File: 8e8.jpg (54KB, 264x379px) Image search: [Google]
8e8.jpg
54KB, 264x379px
>>18465170

No takers?
>>
File: 1430928779628.jpg (152KB, 640x800px) Image search: [Google]
1430928779628.jpg
152KB, 640x800px
>>18465250
Sure i gotcha, For funsies I'll ask the same question in return. Will have your read in a sec, hope scry is okay with you.
>>
>>18465228
>>18465250
>>
Can anyone do a reading for me?

Question:

When will I meet Satan?
>>
>>18465255
>>18465256

I will do both of yours, just give me a second.
>>
>>18465228
>Nine of Swords, Death, 2 of Swords rev crossed by King of Cups rev
>The Tower, Strength, 3 of Wands

You can make it work, but there are a lot of negative things that need to be brought to light and worked through. Simply ignoring them and hoping they go away or sweeping them under the rug will not work. There is a chance to move past this hurdle, but it's going to require a great deal of honesty, and conversations about emotions are going to have to happen. Moreover, you'll need to be all in, not just dabbling in the possibility. Also, you'll need to take emotional comfort in each other and have a long-term goal in mind. Without the combination of emotional pull and future viability, it will fail.

My question is regarding her intentions towards me or what she wants from me.
>>
I'd appreciate a work related reading...

>HKG, 22, Cancer.

Thanks in advance!
>>
>>18465170
>The Magician, Nine of Pentacles, Six of Wands, King of Wands, Two of Pentacles.
I'd be willing to bet soon, but it'll also just come out of nowhere, too. The vibe I'm getting is that this girl just comes out of nowhere and blows you away. In the scheme of things she may not be a super model rocket scientist, but she's emergetic, independent, and ambitious. Think something like those girls that always managed to juggle sports, schoolwork, social life, clubs, and an instrument in high school. They could do it all, and they rarely ever seemed tired or stressed. The only thing is that you'll have trouble balancing he relationship. Eventually, when it comes time to move the relationship to the next step, she may not seem entirely on board, and she may not be. She'll have her own plans, whether you're along for the ride or not, but she may expect you to be on board, but that's not what relationships are about. Compromise will be a point of contention in your relationship, especially for the girl who has always been able to do and have it all.
>>
>>18465269
Thanks.
>Temperance, Death, Queen of Pentacles, Queen of Cups.
Totally weird spread. Anyways, if you're feeling like something is off, it's fair you're feeling this way. However, nothing is really wrong with her intentions towards you. I'm getting strong vibes that she is coming out of hard times or currently going through it. Her hurt and fear will leave in time, and she sees you as a catalyst for positive change in her life. I wouldn't worry too much about the relationship. She just really needs you to be nuturing right now, even if she never says it.
>>
>>18465278
>>18465256
This is me
>>
>>18465294
>>18465266
Oops. I'm bad. Just really tired
>>
Can anyone do a reading for me? I'm a Christian and am interested in my future. Thanks in advance.
>>
File: 1478528554240.jpg (50KB, 560x709px) Image search: [Google]
1478528554240.jpg
50KB, 560x709px
>>18465255

>Three of Wands, Knight of Swords, Two of Cups

Seems like your life is in relatively stable condition and you're searching for a partner. She'll be someone who likes to travel, have an unorthodox job, be quiet and a little shy. Last card indicates that you're in luck and that you will meet this person soon and sweep each other off your feet. Have patience for she will arrive when you least expect it.

>>18465228

>Three of wands, King of Swords, Queen of Swords

It doesn't look good anon, you desperately want answers but the King of Swords states that now is the time to make a clean break from your ex and start anew, while the Q of S means that this pursuit of your ex will end up hurting you and that you will need to learn to trust your future partners again because of the pain you will feel but that you'll be better off for it in the long run, sorry.
>>
File: 1479408596988.jpg (683KB, 653x4049px) Image search: [Google]
1479408596988.jpg
683KB, 653x4049px
Been thinkin about a girl, i'm wondering if there's still a chance for us or have I missed my window? Any reading appreciated.

M
Mchbb
>>
File: 1409313713410.jpg (21KB, 449x370px) Image search: [Google]
1409313713410.jpg
21KB, 449x370px
>>18465250
I see a blonde gal with long hair and a brown eyes. She has a sultry smile and a bit of a quirky streak. She has a tattoo on her left ankle looks a bit like a butterfly but it's hard to tell really, looks a bit fuzzy and blobby as I see it. She's a bit on the skinnier side of things and a bit short as I can tell, a little hard to gague since I don't have a reference but she looks like she's maybe 5'2-5'4. Sorry I can't give much detail I have trouble with the faces, but she seems cute as far as I can tell. Looks like she'll be a fun gal to hang with. Good luck m80
>>
>>18465309
Halo

If you're reading still, does he still have an interest in me?
>>
>>18465132
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7-NOZU2iPA8
>>
>>18465351

>that fucking comic

I don't need this is my life again.
>>
Anyone up for doing a read for me?
>>
>>18465132
Jesus is a lie. He probably happened, but he was highly exaggerated and none of the shit happened.
>>
Hey, I really want to know about a girlfriend. I haven't had one in over 4 years.

I would offer you insight on something, but I don't really know what any of the stuff means.

My name is Dalton and I like the color green and listen to Rap, Trap, and EDM.
>>
>>18465422

Nah, Jesus and Angels are real. I met them when I went to heaven after having a near death experience and no, when you die and get into heaven you don't have wings or a halo, you look like your complete self up to the age of 30. If you're over 30 and died you just look like the 30 year old version of yourself in heaven.
>>
File: Trololo.minimap.jpg (98KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Trololo.minimap.jpg
98KB, 1024x1024px
>>18465458

that's a nice dream
>>
>>18465486

Not a dream but we're all guaranteed to find out the truth in due time.
>>
>>18465497

good luck anon.
>>
If anyone would like to do a reading that's a little different, I have a somewhat strange query:

How will my coming journey to the tower go?

Some information to help out if needed:

Male
Taurus
Brown Hair and Eyes

Thankee sai to anyone who is willing to do this question.
>>
Libra
Male
Query: How is my current relationship looking? Lately I'm not so sure
>>
Hello /div/.

Today is my 28th Birthday and it's been a pretty rough year.

Can someone give me a reading for the year ahead?

Sam
Male
Blue Eyes
>>
>>18465542
I can't give ya a read but

HAPPY BIRTHDAY
>>
Anyone want to trade?
>>
>>18465724
Are you still here?
>>
File: 1366838798920.gif (448KB, 500x275px) Image search: [Google]
1366838798920.gif
448KB, 500x275px
>>18465776
y-yes

Need gender and query.
I do bibliomancy
>>
>>18465778
I need a gender and query too. I'm doing lenormand
Female
I'm turning into someone stone-hearted? Most things stopped bothering me.
>>
>>18465784
''Her health was also beginning to fail. To the heart trouble from which she had suffered for many years was added,diabetes,and then a series of stroke. She managed to complete the first draft of The Forest House, a story based on the pera Norma that she hadwanted to tell for many years, but it showed the effects of her illness, and she asked me to help her revise it. We were both pleased with the result, even though there was not much we could do to make Gaius nicer -- his character, after all, is based on the opera's tenor role.''

Yes ,anon ;( I wouldn't be suprised if this is already affecting your life.
You should ask for some help ,you might be able to reverse a bit of it.

Male ,gemini

What am I doing wrong and what should I realize?
>>
>>18465792
Oh well, I'm not suprised. I experienced things/emotions bad and good which i didn't felt ealier, but in the end I don't care about it.

Okay, let's get to yours reading!
>Cross, Rider, Snake, Dog, Book, Coffin, Birds, Whips, Heart
You think you was doing something nice, but in the end it get complicated for you. Do you have some secrets? It seems like you want to talk about with something or you already did it. If you didn't, you should probably do it. In past you probably have a hard talk with this person. One of you is a very good listener and you getting along, but something went wrong. Now you may have a nervousness time. In future problems might be gone, but some problems will still be here for a while. You're going to make it, anon.
Hope it was helpful. I wish you good luck with your life!
>>
File: 1434416654384.gif (174KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1434416654384.gif
174KB, 500x375px
>>18465823
Isn't there anyone you could ask for help?

-

well, everything is complicated for me now ;( No ,I don't really have a secret I think so.
Well, I already had a conversation with someone not so long ago, wasn't about a 'secret' though.

Damn... more uneasy times? ffs.

>You're going to make it ,anon

pic related
>>
>>18465724
Trading again
>>
>>18465842
>Isn't there anyone you could ask for help?
For now I don't want to talk about it to anyone. Can't count on people. Shit probably started ealier, but I didn't realize it.

I can only hope future is going to change for you in a good way! Maybe it's not scary as I said.
>>
>>18465122
My Divination level is 99.
>>
I need a reading please. Recently its come to light that I betrayed my best friends trust. I told other people very intimate secrets that I shouldnt have. Is there any chance of fixing our friendship/this situation?
>>
>>18465884
First of all, why the fuck you did it?
>>
File: when-you-see-it.jpg (44KB, 540x510px) Image search: [Google]
when-you-see-it.jpg
44KB, 540x510px
ok can anyone tell me WTF is that
>>
>>18465884
Dumb bitch.
>>
>>18465891
I felt like I got burned by them. It seemed like our relationship would turn into more after that, but right after that she ignored me for a while and even talked a bit of crap. I told another friend, why would X tell me this and then go and do that to me?
It was an angry response and I regretted it as soon as I said it. This happened months ago.
>>
>>18465893
that is a big bag of GET the fuck out of there
>>
anyone trading?
>>
>>18465866
I'm sorry to hear that ;( If you ever need anyone to talk about it , I'm around.

I hope so too;/
>>
>>18465943
Thanks, anon! I very, very appreaciate this, but for now I'm good by myself.
And thanks for ealier reading!
>>
>>18465959
I can understand and relate with you ^^

No problem :) Just ask for more when you feel yourself in need.
>>
File: mars.jpg (129KB, 866x767px) Image search: [Google]
mars.jpg
129KB, 866x767px
whats with crystals? why are they considered important in occult ritual?

semi-related: wikipedia says druids used balls of beryl to divine, but there seems no physical evidence of this.
>>
>>18465989
>crystals
Because of the way that atoms are aligned in crystals, it makes a molecular lattice that is uniquely different for each type of stone. These different structures are said to resonate with a specific frequency. At this specific frequency, the vibrations are said to have a medicinal effect with identifyable characteristics.

Anybody still want to trade? I can do tarot.
>>
>>18466142
Give me gender/s and specify it more. I will give you some reading.
>>
File: aphorodite.jpg (75KB, 564x754px) Image search: [Google]
aphorodite.jpg
75KB, 564x754px
Sorry about those I was meant to give readings and didn't. I haven't felt well for a while. Anyway this time I want to do three readings.

These are the rules:
>I need your nick or name (can be fake I just need them to focus on you), a gender (particularly important for love readings) and your query
>I do not do general readings (it’s hard to ask something like that to the cards)
>If you want to ask about time, give me a timeframe, e.g. How will my relationship with X look like a year from now
Feedback is welcome and encouraged
All hail the goddess of love and lust!
>>
>>18466181
Witch, female
I'm head over heels in love with J, what should I do, do I have a chance? How does the next month look regarding this?
>>
>>18466181
C
Will I find someone worthy in coming year?
>>
>>18466181
Anthony male
Will I achieve any of my goals in the new coming year?
>>
File: Luthor.png (608KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Luthor.png
608KB, 1280x720px
>>18466181

Is it over?
>>
>>18466181
A
Male

Will I meet Satan and if yes when?
>>
>>18466191
Please specify, love, job or anything else?

>>18466188
>>18466188
You seem to really love him, you show it but unfortunately you also think he has some pending things regarding the material domain of life, maybe about the money he currently earns or maybe the sort of job he has.

He on the other hand externally seems to show a certain sadness, maybe something bad happened between the two of you.

internally however he is not mad or sad about you, but rather he thinks there might be a lesson of some sort he can learn from you.

A month from now I see problems. I see you trying harder to get his love but him rejecting the idea.

There is no clear answer on whether it would benefit you or not to keep trying, but the cards advice you to keep trying anyway.

Please feel free to provide any feedback.
>>
>>18466181
Fortune
Female
Will I be happier with my job in 3 months?
>>
>>18466191
>>18466254
Ah, sorry. It's love related query
>>
>>18466207
Your goals are oriented to work and material gain. They say yes you will achieve your goals. They give you an advice however, you should calm down and relax from time to time, doing too much work can have an impact on your health.
>>
>>18466254
So I should keep trying but he'll reject me?
>>
>>18466191
Okay so this is what the cards say:

You will not find someone SUITABLE for you before the end of next year, but you will find a girl with a somewhat bossy attitude, with a very confident and domineering personality. She will not be suitable for you.

You seem to be depressed and sad, overcoming this might help you find someone better for you. That is what the cards say.

>>18466224
What is over?
>>
>>18466292
Thanks for a reading
>>
>>18466292

A complicated situation regarding a friend... ill rather keep specifics. Sorry for being vague

I want to know if he is good with this closure more than anything.
>>
>>18466181
Nene
Female
What does (he) want from me? Is it all my romantic desires? Why does it feel like a strong connection?
>>
>>18466288
It is likely that he will reject you, but if you wish to do so, you can keep trying.

>>18466233
Ignored query.

>>18466266
Currently you do not like your work environment but you feel that the job itself is a great opportunity, so despite you like the job the work environment is what is causing you the internal issues.

The source of your uhappiness seems to stem from the fact that even if you like your job, you believe you are turning into a workaholic.

The cards tell me this can be solved by talking to your boss and slowing down from time to time.

Finding the right balance in those two domains is what will bring you happiness. Given that you do find a way to balance both of them you will feel comfortable and happier at your job.

Again, feel free to provide feedback.
>>
>>18466181
Hey, I like your readings. Would you like to trade?
>>
>>18466311
Huh can I ask you why did you ignored my query?

in >>18466233
>>
File: aphrodite_by_deligaris.jpg (185KB, 730x1095px) Image search: [Google]
aphrodite_by_deligaris.jpg
185KB, 730x1095px
>>18466300
Unfortunately no.

The cards say you have come to analyze it from a more down to earth attitude, but you are still struggling internally with some of the emotional struggles related to this issue. You aren't being rational about this whenever you see (if you ever do) see that friend.

You seem to feel irritated and annoyed by the subject.

That guy on the other hand, hasn't moved on from it, in fact I would say he is obsessed with it.

He feels betrayed and can't cope with the whole situation very well as he is for the most part imbalanced whenever speaking with you.

This is mostly like a non sequitur sort of thought pattern, his actions seem to follow a pattern.

Because there probably was a misunderstanding, there is no friendship anymore, I would say that each of you want the other to give in and apologize.
I said I would give three readings, for the moment I do not have the energy to do more, I might come back later on, but for the moment go ahead and ask another reader for aid.

All hail the Goddess of love and lust!
>>
>>18466348
His actions seem to follow no logical pattern, sorry.

>>18466341
That is something you would need to ask satan himself and that is something you should do personally, if you intend to do so.
>>
>>18466181
Hannah
Is T over me or do I still have chance?
I'm female T is male
>>
>>18466326
Give me a query, and the data requested in my original post.

I have a question I have been wondering about.

This is the first time I intend to do sex magic with someone, would you mind telling me what the outcome of said ritual be?

And, sorry about the rest, you can choose whether I do deeper readings or I go back to being the thread's McDonalds.
>>
>>18466432
>thread's McDonald's
Well I would've just replied to your original post but I see you've worked hard and thought I should at least offer a reading in return. I appreciate that you're using your time and energy to help.
>Marina
>Female asking about male.
>Are things progressing well between LS and I, or is there something more I can do to progress things faster and further?
>>
>>18466432
>>18466449
Working on yours now
>>
Have a 5 hour flight...Figure I'll do some readings since it has wifi! (I think.)

Incoming post <3
>>
>>18466432
>The Moon, The Emperor, Six of Cups, The Sun, Ten of Pentacles
Your magic has great long-term effects, even if you can't see those things immediately afterwards. Whatever mystery or confusion you are or will deal with will be gone with The Sun in the future position. Ten of Pentacles as the outcome bodes well for your magic. I wouldn't worry about the outcome if you were.
>>
File: spikefe.gif (1023KB, 497x311px) Image search: [Google]
spikefe.gif
1023KB, 497x311px
>>18466348
>>18466357

Thank you kindly

>You arent being rational

I are not being anything, i am letting things take its course, i dont know if i -should- but it feels like the right thing to do.

This is completely one sided as of now.

>irritated and annoyed by the subject.

it upsets me, sure.

>He feels betrayed

Not by me... i think?

>I would say that each of you want the other to give in and apologize.

Maybe... i dont know how this would go.
------------------------------

Thanks again and dont worry, i wont be needing more readings for this topic. Have a good one
>>
>>18466181
Primož/Primus, Male
Will I find a fufilling job in the coming year?
Thank you very much in advance!
>>
>>18466181
Where is this man?
Love reading, please.
>>
>>18466449
Okay I will be working on your reading. Give me some moments please to write everything down.
>>
>>18466511
Do you plan to leave soon or do you have time for one more? No problem if you are busy it is no rush :)
>>
>>18466511
Thanks. Take your time.
>>
>>18466511
>>18466449
Sorry about this but I have an Emergency, please drop by the IRC channel and send me a Pm so I can tell you what the cards explained to me.
>>
File: 1482024934725.jpg (99KB, 510x513px) Image search: [Google]
1482024934725.jpg
99KB, 510x513px
I'm doing donation based readings, all donations are intended to be donated to a talented girl on the streets now who went by 'Val' in these threads.
Donations are optional, please do not donate if you do not want to or are not satisfied with your reading.

Paypal: [email protected]

(Sorry Val, I'm gonna try a questionnaire like yours.)

>Questions
Sex (m/f/t)
First initial

1. Do you enjoy your life and sexuality? (Red Ray)
2. Do you believe in yourself or others? (Orange Ray)
3. Do you smile at strangers? (Lower Triad)
4. Are you accepting of your family, friends, coworkers, and your loved ones? (Yellow Ray)
5. Have you ever known the feeling of unconditional love? (Green Ray)
6. Have you ever known the joy of giving unconditional love? (Inner Green Ray - Bridge)
7. Do you keep to yourself or express yourself? Do you lie often or tell the truth too often or bluntly? (Blue Ray)
8. Have you ever felt like life was a dream, anon? Are you aware of your thoughts, words, actions, intentions, and the power you put behind these things? (Indigo Ray)
9. Do you feel your life has a guided path, or that you're in the wilderness of life with no guidance? (Upper Triad)
10. Do you in any way believe a higher power exists? (Violet Ray)
11. Have you found yourself or had a spiritual awakening? (Gateway Ray)
12. Your query. (The Reading)
13. Additional background information of above query (Optional).

Disclaimer: I cannot insure I'll get everyone, 4-5 people takes me a while so patience is important.
I'm just a novice who studies philosophy, metaphysics, psychology, hermetics, and the Law of One philosophy. I may not be accurate, this isn't an exact science...

Finally, if you see this Val, please say hi back to me, I've a bit of money to give you.
>>
>>18466539
>Do you enjoy your life and sexuality? (
I do enjoy this video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l5c9dGt-kYU
>>
>>18466539
F
Cap
M

1. My life is bumpy but mostly enjoyable. I'd like more out of my sex life, but I'm mostly satisfied.
2. I have a hard time trusting myself and others, but I see potential in myself and others
3. Unless they have said something creepy to me, yes, I'm friendly.
4. Very.
5. I thought once, but I'm not sure anymore. I do feel it for another person though.
6. Yes, see #5.
7. I keep to myself. I have lied, lately a lot more than usual, which I hate because I'd rather be real and honest. I actually decided yesterday to start pulling myself out of that hole.
8. Yes. There have been times where I actually didn't realize I was awake. But I always try to pay very close attention to my words and actions. Everything is carefully planned, the most that I can.
9. I feel like fate is at play very often, but that I do have some freedoms.
10. Yes, but I don't know what.
11. Yes and no. I actually found myself capable of unconditional love and happiness through falling in love with science. My life has improved greatly after becoming a scientist.
12. Can I make things work with the man I love?
13. It seems like he's trying really hard, but I scare him. I have hurt him, and I just want to heal things and show him I can be what he needs. He is my best friend and I want him to be my life partner again. I feel so deeply connected to him. More than I have with anything and anyone and I can't lose him.
>>
>>18466564
Everything in your life will be alright, but only if you watch this video
>>
biblio here.

Someone want to trade?
>>
>>18466539
>>18466539
Male
Gemini
P

1. I'm asexual
2. Yes
3. Yes
4. I try hard to be, yes.
5. Yes, I'm afraid of it
6. Yes
7. To myself, I lie
8. Yes, I put too much attention to my thoughts, mess around with them.
9. Feel like I'm in a wilderness.
10. I hope they do.
11. I believe so, yes.
12. Will I ever meet a like minded person in the years that follow?
13. It may be a friend, lover, academic collegue.

Appreciate the help, will start looking for options to send a donation ASAP. Ty
>>
>>18466577
Anon here.
Yes, I have this video for trade
>>
>>18466578
>1. I'm asexual
You will turn into a hetero but only if you watch this video
>>
>>18466581
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YjyhJjXOOts

:)
>>
You are shitting up the quality of this board.
>>
>>18466594
Its Hyper. He does this when he gets bored.
>>
>>18466600
>Hyper
who?
>>
>>18466603
A reader here
>>
>>18466577
What's up?
>>
>>18466611
a cursed video here
>>
>>18466613
Is moving away the right choice? How will it affect me in the long run?
>>
>>18466621
>Is moving away the right choice? How will it affect me in the long run?
This video depicts how it will affect you in a long run
>>
>>18466539

M
Gemini
J

1) Not really, sex life is unfulfilling by myself and non-existent with others.
2) Not really, I've broken so many promises to myself that my word is worthless, and the only belief I have about other people is everyone does what's best for them. I believe other people believe in themselves absolutely.
3) No
4) No, Have a lot of unresolved baggage with both parents (schizophrenic mother / absent father)
5) Thanks to MDMA, yes. But sober unconditional love, not really, I feel like some people in my life have it for me but I'm unable to open up and return the favor.
6) No, other than when on MDMA which feels like a glimpse into something I'm missing in life.
7) Keep to myself, I rarely speak my mind outside of 3 - 4 people in my life, and even then, I filter it through my sense of humor
8) Yes. Given recent events (synchronicities, given I recently gambled on the US elections, like 8 days out I knew I was going to win 250k, I had a wide spread of bets, including a 5k bet on him winning popular vote 4:1, given that he won the EC and lost the pop vote, I won $250,354. The outer & inner events lined up perfectly with my intuition)
9) I feel like I have been lost for years, and then I'll notice something, pull the thread, get led back onto a path, only to then get surrounded by fog and lost again.
10) Yes, I don't know what 'it' is, but it most certainly exists.
11)I've had a couple of moments of pure connected-ness on high dose LSD trips, the complete breakdown of self / other, like it was clear that I had my view of reality completely backwards...then you sober up and it fades. I feel like I've had two small glimpses into the divine, and recently I've started getting upper spine / neck tingles when I'm talking from a place of truth or hear / read something that resonates deep within me
12) How can I find balance and joy? I feel like in my life I spin one plate at a time, really fucking well, then all the other plates fall down.
13) ty
>>
>>18466539
Wait...we can get paid to do this now?

Hmmm...when I lose my job next month I may look into this for food monies.
>>
>>18466635
they monye is to support val, a fellow reader who is currently homeless
>>
>>18466585
Nah, bang all that moves friend, if it's your desire. It's just not for me xD
>>
>>18466449
I shall come back later and give this reading but if possible please drop at the irc or discord channels and send me a message I am often there. Unfortunately I cannot do the reading at the moment.
>>
>>18466640
val is homeless? shiiieeeet, hope she'll be fine
>>
>>18466640
If you prove to me that she is in some way, I'll donate. I don't donate much anymore because people like to make shit up to get money that I could be using for something better.
>>
>>18466644
Yes ,she was crashing on a friend's couch, but is now living in the streets ;(

>>18466646
Other than her posts ,I don't have anything to prove ;(
She is trying to go back home in AZ, but it's quite difficult to keep in touch with her family.
>>
>>18466643
Wanna trade when you come back?
>>
>>18466653
Ehhh, I could potentially help her out if she comes through my part of Texas on her way to AZ. Other than that though...I can't go giving money away right now.

My advice to her is to say fuck it and use any money you can get her to rent a car and make the trip as quick as she can.

If she can use email, well. Let me know. I'll send her a message. But I'd caution her against hitchhiking, especially if she's going to be coming my way and onto I-40, because human trafficking is big down here right now.

>Girl
>Alone
>Truckers
>???
>Tied up in a barn somewhere.
>>
>>18466679
Such a bad situation in 2016 America? Damn, I really don't know anything about this world -.-
>>
>>18466679
I doubt she can use an e-mail right now. Apparently her family has agrred to buy her a ticket back home but she can't really get in touch with her family.
It has been days since she last came in here.
>>
>>18466689
Human trafficking is big all over the world. I just happen to live near a major highway that is notorious for it in the U.S.

Being homeless in the U.S. is not necessarily any more common than it has been. Younger people who move away from home usually get into debt, and end up couch surfing.

>>18466696
But you can contact her family? Where is she right now? Or supposed to be?
>>
>>18466621
There will be loneliness in the new place, not just due to not knowing anyone, but also due to adjustment to the new environment. There is a sense of confusion about where your life has gone that extends to whe43 your life is headed, eventually to a full-blown existential crisis.

There is a night with a bottle in your hand, when you're looking at pictures of something on s screen. I see an inebriated man reaching out to t screen as if wanting to touch the real version of what he sees depicted. He looks off to the side at a keepsake of sorts and feels a mixture of emotions.

The next morning, he wakes up and writes an email to someone. I can't tell to whom, but there seems to be an emotional connection. There is a mixture of nostalgia and feeling of completion, sort of like The World and 6 of Cups together. There is a mixture of relief and regret in this experience.

The long-term effect is contained in that last sentence. The forced growth will hurt like hell, and it will be an uncomfortable experience, but it will force a certain realization into your head. It feels important, but not defining. It can be taken or left, but it will be major either way, at least in terms of your mentality.

Make sense?
>>
File: 1482532287627.gif (873KB, 346x360px) Image search: [Google]
1482532287627.gif
873KB, 346x360px
Trade anyone?
>>
>>18466635
No no no, if I can't get this money to her I'm going to return it.

These donations aren't for me, as much as I'd like that, others need it more than me.

What's bugging me is Val's absence. It makes me paranoid that I'm asking for money for a dead person or something.

I can't prove she's homeless, I only have her posts to go by.

Okay everyone, my plane departs soon, I'll start my readings then. I hope plane wifi works well with 4chan, heh.
>>
>>18466709
Sure.
>>
File: 1480551685947.jpg (335KB, 522x658px) Image search: [Google]
1480551685947.jpg
335KB, 522x658px
>>18466679
Last I read she's in AZ with family trying to get her out into NJ.

Her email for readings is [email protected] if you want to try and contact her.
>>
>>18466713
Thanks

My query is if i am acting accordingly with a friend of mine? or more in lines of if i should act at all.

What is your query?
>>
>>18466720
Mkay. I tried. We'll see what happens.
>>
>>18466713
Hey, Orion. Thanks for a reading you gave me some time ago. It was so accurate that I don't know what to think about it. You told me this things may happen in 3 months, but actually all shit happen in this month.
>>
>>18466725
Your friend is more likely to do the opposite of what you suggest. Or at least you feel as if she (She, right?) does the opposite of what you try to get her to do.

To an extent they do try to do the opposite of you, because they hate feeling like you help them too much. And sometimes to spite you. Anything you try to do will just make them do as they wanted to do in the first place. The best you can do to act accordingly is to let life shit on them a few times, until they begin asking for help.

I get the sense they ask for help from time to time, but not real "help" it is always asking for things they can then control on their own. Such as money. Or items to borrow. Never advice which they can benefit from.

Some friend you have...But in their defense, I can see that they are the person who WILL show up if you are in trouble. In helping you, they are reliable. The issue is them helping themselves. No amount of you telling or trying to show them a better way is going to help.

Mine is...What's 2017 going to be like for me?
>>
trading
>>
>>18466704
Well, such a mixed reading ;(

I'm already pretty lonely in my current place and it's safe to say I'm already living an existential crisis.

Do you have any idea about what the pictures were?

>The next morning, he wakes up and writes an email to someone. I can't tell to whom, but there seems to be an emotional connection. There is a mixture of nostalgia and feeling of completion, sort of like The World and 6 of Cups together. There is a mixture of relief and regret in this experience.

Do you think it's some relative or an ex? It's hard for me to guess since I don't have any emotional connection right now.
So ,things will be fucked up ,but I will -feel- good?

>The long-term effect is contained in that last sentence. The forced growth will hurt like hell, and it will be an uncomfortable experience, but it will force a certain realization into your head. It feels important, but not defining. It can be taken or left, but it will be major either way, at least in terms of your mentality.

It's already hurting like hell and I'm at home ;( What kind of realization ,if I may ask?
Do you think I would succeed?

Yeah ,i think I can make sense out of the reading..

What is your query? just ler me know whenever you feel like trading again :)
>>
>>18466539
M
Libra
E

1. For the most part I do believe I enjoy my life, however there are times when I'm not exactly sure. At times things seem to fall apart.

2. I believe in myself sometimes I suppose. I believe in others more than myself.

3. It's rare that I smile at a stranger.

4. I am accepting of the people in my life. They are who they are.

5. I'm actually not sure if I've ever known unconditional love. I would like to say yes but again not sure.

6. Maybe once, but I'm not sure.

7. I would say I'm in the middle, I alternate between keeping to myself and expression. I do lie but it's not all the time. I am very truthful however sometimes it just comes out.

8. I have felt like I was in a dream a few times. Not too sure about that though so I would have to say no.

9. I do believe my life is on a guided path. I always find myself doing things I felt like I've seen before.

10. I do like to believe there is some sort of higher power.

11. I still think I am finding myself and am just beginning to find my spirituality.

12. I've been in this relationship for over a year, I love this girl but there are times when I'm not sure this is where I should be. So much shit happens it feels as if life doesn't want us to be together.

13. Thank you for the reading.
>>
>>18466731
Oh? Who are you? What'd I say? I should remember you.
>>
>>18466748
I gave you as much as I could with a scry on the fly.

For my query, I have a tenuous opportunity in front of me, and I'm wondering what would be the /long/-term effects of me pursuing it. If possible, I wouldn't mind some advice on actually securing it. Thanks.
>>
File: sc.png (23KB, 1547x189px) Image search: [Google]
sc.png
23KB, 1547x189px
>>18466757
This "ah hah" moment lead to quite different situation, but overall it was accurate.
And I'm not sick at least
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-12-26-11-31-12.png (233KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-12-26-11-31-12.png
233KB, 540x960px
I'm reading the replies...and It's like a rainbow gradient of information, oh my god, I see now why she did things this way!

Val-chan, make me your student!!

I'm letting the information digest, letting it sink in, its a lot to process but I see you all in my mind much more...Defined? Sharper?

I have a feeling I'm going to either nail it or miss it completely with everyone. I'm...nervous. Its almost like my chakras aren't accustomed to recognizing their own patterns in others.

Readings will be coming within an hour.
If they do not, the plane wifi failed me and I'll hit them tonight instead.
>>
>>18466739

Thanks

Something came up and ill need some time to do yours, ill make extra long for the delay though.

Sorry, ill get on it as soon as i can.
>>
>>18466783
do you have a crush on her or smth?
>>
>>18466802
I don't trust him. He doesn't even know her yet he claims he is going to give her money.
>>
I'd appreciate a work related reading...

>HKG, 22, Cancer.

Thanks in advance!
>>
>>18466782
Ohhh! Yeah!

Well I hope it was all for the better.
>>
>>18466816
hey orion want to trade?
>>
>>18466830
Sure. Why not. You do me first though. NewHelp jipped me. (I kid, I kid.)

How will my wife be in a few months? She's been having a rough time as of late.
>>
I know it's bad to ask like this, but I would really appreciate a reading. I have a date tomorrow that might break or make this relationship.

>male
>aquarius
>feeling positive
>>
>>18466841
Keep it as intimate as possible. Don't meet up with more friends. Don't let her invite friends after the first part of the date (If she insists...go along with it, but if she asks say you wanted it to be just you two.)

Try as hard as you can to have her all to yourself. Her main complaint about you is seeming distant or scatterbrained (???)

Good luck.
>>
>>18466836
Outlook: The Devil, Wheel of Fortune, Eight of Pentacles
Advice: Six of Swords, King of Swords, Four of Swords

She's been having a rough time lately but the good news is that it will come to pass. She is going to be experiencing some good times in the future once she forms an attachment to something new. When she forms this attachment, it will make her world flip right side up and she will feel very lucky to have this happen. This attachment is going to revolve around something she will work very hard in. Once she dedicates a lot of time to it, she will realize the worth of it and love it.

The advice is for her to think from a clear perspective about what is going on right now. Maybe for her to write a list of what is actually wrong and see that it is not that bad and that if it is, these problems wont exist forever. These rough times will pass, she just needs to wait it out.

Maybe also take her on a short - trip somewhere. That might help ease her mind a bit.

I'd like a love shit reading please, I'm a single female wondering if my love life is going to pick up in the next few months at all.
>>
Male
Capricorn
What does she dislike of me? And what does she like?
>>
>>18466739
>>18466848

Glad you are still around. Doing your reading, friend.
>>
>>18466857
>love shit reading

You got me in a box here. Ok.

I hate this shit...

Let's see. You already have a male who likes you. You've friendzoned him, basically. Love is closer than you think, if you just give it more avenues to flow in. I.e. from a friend.

If you continue your current path, love will be tricky. April will be a good month, but only as far as shallow physical relations go. (I.e. hump and dumps. You're attracted to...some real pieces of work. I'll just say that much.)

In short. You're trying to have cake and eat it by keeping friends who could blossom into great partners romantically at arm's reach, while trying to attract men (and...and sometimes women.) who are attractive physically, but have no real emotional or personality backing.

Or I could be totally wrong.
>>
>>18466859
thanks!
>>
File: 1426972312710.png (240KB, 608x958px) Image search: [Google]
1426972312710.png
240KB, 608x958px
>>18466588
I love this :3
>>
>>18466873
I have no idea who this guy is. I have friends that are male but none who have made their feelings known.

Good luck with your wife and thanks.
>>
>>18466739

>Health

Very nice, you will be presented with everything you need to improve your health this upcoming year, specially on the [will] part of it. Expect to overcome several issues if not all.

>Creativity and entertainment

Expect a major change on this regard, specially on your taste for things. You might find a new hobby that you can share with people around you. I have a feeling this will be presented to you, as if you will be introduced to it.

>Career and money

Be specially concerned on this aspect. You will be forced to leave something you have been working for. This smells of being turned down for a project... It definitely involves other people so watch out.

My advise on this regard is to try to come on top, excel on your job or others might take it away. Think of it as a competition.

>Relationships

Very nice, there will be some exiting news on regards of a woman you already know. Expect potential to spice things up and to do things you two will enjoy a lot, it will be something completely new to both of you and open the door to a new stage... perhaps a kid?

>Soul

Also very nice. There will be a lot of harmony on this regard. Nothing that will take your sleep of, that is for sure. Whatever faith you hold it has a chance to be strengthen.

---------------------------------------------

Overall an excellent year all around, take care of your finances however but overall it will be a better year than most in my opinion. Enjoy!!!
>>
Aspiring reader here. Would anyone be able to reccomend a deck similar to the Rider-Waite deck? Personally, i'd love to start with the Rider-Waite Tarot, but I can't seem to find a reproduction of it where the reviews speak positively about the quality of the image or the material they're printed on. I was looking into the Thoth tarot as well, but I don't know if i'd be getting ahead of myself by going the route of getting something less traditional.
>>
>all trading and nobody reading

Guess nothing is for free
>>
>>18466776
>Long term
Clinging to Igraine's hand, Gwenhwyfar felt a little less panic ;but even so ,as she stepped outside the gate, it semeed that the sky was a vast menace , threatning,low, filled with rainclouds. The path before the house was a sea of mud where the horses had been trampling. Now they were being drawn up into riding order with more men, it seemed to Gwenhwyfar, than she had ever seen together in her life, shouting and calling to each other;the horses neighing and the yard full of confusion. But Igraine held her hand tightly and Gwenhwyfar shrinking ,followed'

-
But they have other habits by no mean so consonant to our notions of what is good for the preservation of life. Their dislike of fresh air amounts almost to frenzy, this joined to their smoking, and, in winter to the close stoves, must make their domestic hearth (only they have no heart) very incompatible with our tastes.
I believe you'll face problems in the long-term ,mostly because of others. I believe they do things in a different pace or way than you're used to.
Find someone to help you through this.

>Advice
''Sir boywill showed tact in thus, bringing forward only that party, whose act none could do other than reprobate, and who was the object of Gerard's liveliest hatred. His face lightened up with something of pleasure -- his eye flashed fire,to prove the world the guilt and violence of the wretch who had torn his mother from him, was indeed a task of duty and justice.A little more forbearance on his father's part had wound him easily to his will, but the policy Sir Boywill displayed was involuntary,and his next words overturned all. ''Your miserable mother.'' he continued , 'must bear her share of infamy, and if she not wholly hardened , it will prove a sufficient punishment. When the events of tomorrow reach her , she will begin to taste of the bitter cup she has dealt out so largely to others. it were folly to pretend to regret that-- I own that I rejoice.

Cont...
>>
>>18466776

'When Gwenhwfar came into the great hall, which looked barren and empty without the great Round Table and all the splendor of banners and tapestries and hangings gone, Arthur was sitting at a trestle table halfway down the hall near the fire, surronded by hald a dozen of his Companions, others clustered near. She had been so eager to tell her news, but now she could not blurt it out before the whole court! She must wait until tonight when they were alone in bed -- that was the only time she ever had him to herself at all. But when he looked up from his Companions and saw her, he rose and came to embrace her.

As for the advice ,both of the passages talk in a way or another of either approaching someone or being approached by them and something about being 'in public'

If I have to give you an advice it would be not to be afraid of approaching them in public... or being approached by them.
Any feedback?

I know you gave me all you could ,but some things in that reading is making me wonder a lot. I.E the e-mail ,the picture ,the other person.
etc...
Thank you so much ,m80. Just let me know if you need more passages.

>>18466911
Gender ,query and a dark winter picture.

>>18466882
You're welcome :)
>>
>>18466848
Thank you anon. Really appreciate it.
>>
File: 8342189012_320d79e378_b.jpg (491KB, 1024x680px) Image search: [Google]
8342189012_320d79e378_b.jpg
491KB, 1024x680px
>>18466926
Male. What will i be doing after this August? The money i'm getting will be cut. So this is about finances. ıf it wont go well i'll probably say fuck it and it'll all go downhill real fast.
>>
>>18466899
marseilles deck
>>
File: winter.gif (495KB, 500x288px) Image search: [Google]
winter.gif
495KB, 500x288px
>>18466926
I have need for a war in my life, whole year I just walk with suppressed anger I try to discharge it on gym or track, sometimes I feel I can't live like a normie, like to meet some Stacy and start family, unimaginable scenario for me.
My mind is overflowed with scenes of destruction, I fell like a warrior that is forced to live in a world of peace and I don't like it. Why is that? Is it some bleed from previous lifetime?
>>
>>18466926

Are we meant to be together? or am i deluding myself?

Male
>>
File: Winter_PalaceTT2.png (356KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
Winter_PalaceTT2.png
356KB, 600x338px
>>18466963
>>
Is the dream reader here? Was here the other day. I have a query
>>
>>18466939
Capo Bianco had taken shelter in a spot, to which he gave strength of a rocky fortress, among the most rugged fastness of the hither Calabria, he there defied the power of your enemies. Nor did he remain shut up: he frequently called together and appeared among this faithful adherents, and, communicating his bold projects, and wanning them by his persuasive eloquence, he indiced them to believe that he hour was come when they might unite with the population of their country , to throw off the detested yoke of the French usurpation.

She stood in ther middle of the room, something tense in her reckless bearing. Her gown of reddish stuff fell silkily about her feet; she looked tall and splendid in the candlelight. Her dark-blond hair was gathered loosely in a fold on top of her head, her young, blossom-fresh face was lifted.From her throat to her feet she was clothed in the elegantly-made dress of silky red stuff, the colour of red earth. She looked complete and lovely, only love could make her such a strange,complete blossom.

Anon, it didn't give me a clear hint of what you would be doing. However ,it did allowed me to see it won't be an easy time for you.
There will be a slightly tension and loneliness to an extent, but you should gather your strength and realize you can change things. You'll be everything you need and communication will be really helpful.

>>18466962
Not sure if troll ,but I liekd the gif so...

''The more one reads modern novels, the more one realizes that, in this individualistic age there are no individuals left. People,men women,and children, are not thinking their own thoughts, they are not feeling their own feeling ,they are not living their own lives.''

Do you play a lot and watch war games and whatnot?:) You could always join the army ,you know?
>>
>>18466966
>>18466963
I am not a mechanism,an assembly of various sections.
And it is not because the mechanism is working wrongly ,that I am ill.
I am ill because of wounds to the soul,to the deep emotional self
and the wounds to the soul take a long,long time,only time can help and patience ,and a certain difficult repentance long,difficult repentance, realisation of life's mistake,and the freeing oneself from endless repetition of the mistake which mankind at large has chosen to sactify.

You decide.
>>
>>18467006
I tried to join the army but it seems my fate has different idea for the shape of my life (chain of peculiar accidents forced me to chose stem studies), all this training and learning for fucking nothing(to get into military academy I had to train a lot and pass really well matura exams from math and one foreign language).

Fuck this shit, it seems anon will be code monkey who will never be able to express his beastly nature.
I pray for happenings in 2017, maybe world finally will reflect my heartbeat.
>>
Hello again, nice to see you all.
>>
>>18467010

Thank you... if only it were that simple. Can i ask for a follow up? i find your readings accurate.
>>
>>18466899
http://www.aeclectic.net/tarot/
>>
>>18467058
What is the follow up about?

>>18467023
Well anon ,that's definitely an option.
But if being a monkey code bothers you that much , try to join the French Foreign Legion.

Or you could just stop thinking about this and enjoy the life you have right now :)

Good luck
>>
File: 1480877476498.png (189KB, 759x675px) Image search: [Google]
1480877476498.png
189KB, 759x675px
>>18467087
>Good luck

thanks anon, I will pray to Kek through digits on /pol/, maybe he will bring some wild excitement into my life
>>
Hey /x/ hope you all had a nice xmas. Is there anyone reading?? Every time I come no one is reading. Haven't had one in ages and I'm feeling a little blue..
>>
anyone trading?
>>
>>18467087

What does she want me to do? Leave or try? I don't think this is up to my decision but entirely up to hers.

Love sucks...
>>
>>18467113
I'll trade ya
>>
>>18467129
Taurus
USA
Female

Please which place will be my familys next destination, which one yeilds the best result? Alpharetta (GA), Raleigh (NC) or bushwick (NY)
>>
>>18467129
Leo
USofA
Male
Love and career reading for 2017 please
>>
File: IMG_2367.png (523KB, 722x525px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2367.png
523KB, 722x525px
>>18467113
Why is there always a reader trading? Shouldn't there always be a reader READING?!
>>
>>18467114
The ideal man! And which is he, if you please? Benjamin Franklin or Abraham Lincoln? The ideal man! Roosevelt or Porfirio Diaz?
There are other men in me, besides this patient ass who sits here in a tweed jacket. What am I doing,playing the patient ass in a tweed jacket?Who am I talking to? Who are you, at the other end of this patience?

''Yes,she did;but I cannot recollect now. but they're very good kind of people,and very rich. Mrs.Tilney was a Miss Drummond,and she and Mrs.Hughes were schoolfellow;and Miss Drummond had a very large fortune;and,when she married,her father gave her twenty thousand pounds, and five hundred to buy wedding-clothes. Mrs. Hughes saw all the clothes after they came from the warehouse.

Anon, can you be her 'ideal' man? She's probably looking after a long term thing ,maybe even marriage.
If you want anything with this gal ,you should show more of you to her.

>>18467137
gender and query ,please.
>>
>>18467148
Excuse me? I'm probably the one reading the most lately.
but I too am wretched and I too have questions.
>>
>>18467148
>says the reader who almost never does readings
>>
>>18467151
Female
How are S and I to proceed?
Whats yours?
>>
File: 1482025614787.jpg (111KB, 744x558px) Image search: [Google]
1482025614787.jpg
111KB, 744x558px
>>18467142
Aries
USA
Male

General reading for 2017 pls
>>
I've got chilllllsss
They're multiplying
Readings for all~
Give me: Your sign, country, age and gender
>>
>>18467161
>>18467164
>>
>>18467161
In january be sure to be weary of this chick who's coming into your life, she will remind you of your mother but she will be more be conniving.
>>
>>18467148
>reading for each other isn't reading
What did you think we were trading, fucking baseball cards?
>>
>>18467168
Thanks! :D
>>
File: IMG_1919.jpg (28KB, 644x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1919.jpg
28KB, 644x360px
>>18467156
>>18467158
Hehe, guys... GUISE! Calm down. I've been incredibly busy with life - I'm just giving a jolt to /x/ and /div/ right now.

Has /div/ been lively? Or has it become stale and redundant?

If anyone wants to chat spookiness and divination theory - I'd be happy to offer my input.
>>
>>18467176
Mostly died over christmas due to obvious reasons. Yesterday was my last shift of the year so I'm settling in for a nice relaxing day. How have you been Hijinks?
>>
>>18467181
I've been doing well - had a great ol' Yule time. I would imagine people are participating in festivities and family/friend events this time of year. How are you Empath?
>>
>>18467164
Cap, USA, 22, F
Love reading. I have someone specific in mind
>>
>>18467164
What can I do about work/my job/career?

Female, USA, 26, Sag

I'm feeling fed up and like I've hit a plateau. I want to grow and I want to be challenged but I'm not being given new opportunities all the while the people who are newer around me are getting more responsibilities or roles.

I'm capable of more and I want to do more.

I wish I weren't already at the top local shop in my area or I'd quit for a competitor that pays better but I already get paid well.

I don't know what to do. I'm frustrated and angry.
>>
>>18467164
Love reading
Leo/F
>>
>>18467186
Good good, my christmas invovled working, ham+cheese croissants, rum and sleep. Wasn't too bad. Gave my offerings to Odin and read more on runes and heathenry. I've also been developing notes; going to take on a few students in the new year to teach them what I know. How was your Yule?
>>
>>18467191
They're trouble
holy fuck are you thirsty for them though?
I know it seems like it might be a good idea, but it's not.
You're too wily, free and majestic for their staunchness.
>>
>>18467164

pisces, usa, 25, f

love reading for me too please. i like someone.
>>
>>18467164
Capricorn, 20, male, italy
What does she like of me and what does she dislike of me?
>>
>>18467192
I feel like you should move, you're a big fish in a small pond. You might get a pay cut to begin with but it will be far more satisfying for you ultimately retire from your residence. You might feel like you're leaving a few strings loose if you leave, but you'll find something thats far more like a star spangled banner if you leave.
>>
>>18467140
No one? :(
>>
>>18467217
Bushwyk
I think you will find happiness there, it's going to be a refreshing experience that cleanses your soul. You'll grow leaps and bounds spiritually
>>
>>18467160
This letter ,however,was written and sealed, and sent. The business was finished, and Harriet safe, She was rather low all the evening, but Emma could allow for her amiable regrets, and sometimes relieved them by speaking of her own affection, sometimes bringing forward the idea of Mr.Elton.'
-
Mr Weston's own happiness was indisputable. He was quite delighted. it was the very circumstance he could have wished for. Now it would be really having Frank in their neighbourhood. What were miles to a young man?- An hour's ride.he would always come over. The difference in that respect oof Richmond and London was enough enough to make the whole difference of seeing him always and seeing him never.

Ok ,let me try...

I think you two should either meet ,or try to get 'closer' in some aspect.

Is S a potential partner? Do you want more passages?

>>18466748
As for my query
The next morning, he wakes up and writes an email to someone. I can't tell to whom, but there seems to be an emotional connection. There is a mixture of nostalgia and feeling of completion, sort of like The World and 6 of Cups together. There is a mixture of relief and regret in this experience.
Who is this person?

Some insight into this situation would be welcome.
>>
>>18467215
But where do I even go and leaving a company that's about to blow up and expand may not be the best decision.

I know two people who recently left us about to open up shop in an area of town I like. I've been curious about that.

I can't afford too much of a pay cut, though.
>>
>>18467228
Can you explain your query?
>>
>>18467239
It will be a peak too sooner
I was feeling new york
>>
>>18467245
Who would be the person I write the e-mail for?
And what pictures would I be looking at?
>>
File: unknown.png (2KB, 204x211px) Image search: [Google]
unknown.png
2KB, 204x211px
what does this mean?
>>
>>18467249
Lol

I can't do that. I can't take a pay cut because I help support someone very important to me. I also don't see myself happy living in New York. I've visited a couple times now. It's good to visit but not to live in. It's too hectic and overwhelming for long periods of time.

I appreciate your time regardless.
>>
Trading. Can scry or tarot.

>Does the blonde oil heiress give in and embrace the changes to be imposed, or try to buck them?
>>
>>18467164
>I've got chilllllsss
>They're multiplying
Cancer, Brazil, 22, Male

Anything related to work, or on a professional level? Thank you!
>>
>>18467277
King of Swords, King of Pentacles, The Devil, Four of Pentacles, Page of Cups.
Outwardly resists, but inwardly is drawn deeply to you. Very much has the feel of a forbidden fruit effect.
Wondering is LS wants to have sex with me? Probably better for tarot, but I'd like a scry
>>
>>18467254
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BXkP4WS8Y_Y
>>
File: Capture.png (4KB, 260x263px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
4KB, 260x263px
>>18467254
Amazigh symbol from North Africa is the closest I can find: http://bennami.com/amazigh/

It's very close to the frog symbol, which is a symbol associated with fertility, and magical rites.
>>
>>18467277
Then turning to Mr.Bennet ,he offered himself as his antagonist at backgammon. Mr.bennet accepted the challenge,observing that he acted very wisely in leaving the girls to their own triffling amusements. Mrs.Bennet and her daughters apologised most civilly for Lydia's interruption, and promised that it should not occur again,if he would resume his book; but Mr.Collins,after assuring them that he bore his young cousin no ill-will,and should never resent her behaviour as any affront,seated himself at another table with Mr.bennet, and prepared for backgammon.

>tfw someone reads faster than you do

Good luck.
>>
>>18467288

This one is easy. I'm seeing a snake mating ball, but I'm making out two heads that are reminiscent of an ourboros, so only those two snakes matter.

Yes, but you have some minor competition. You can beat the competition though.

>>18467305

Not sure if that passage is bad for it, mixed, or even good in a roundabout way.

I'd read you anyway though.
>>
>>18467164

Gemini
Australia
Male

Love reading plz, Ty.
>>
>>18467164
leo
currently italy
male
will i regret if i'll go?
>>
I'm the poster of this >>18467254
thanks for the quick responses.
I was thinking of protection from outside forces or non-permitted clairvoyance/stalking and this image popped up.

Maybe it's related. The symbol gives me sense of security
>>
File: Knight of what.png (72KB, 1795x318px) Image search: [Google]
Knight of what.png
72KB, 1795x318px
Got a bunch of things to do today, but while i'm waiting for my ipod to charge before I head out, I'll do a handful of readings.
>Name/Nickname
>Description and Defining Feature(s)
>Colour Shape Combo
>Query
>Empath or Tarot

Love and good vibes to you all.
>>
>>18467315
Makes sense. He's a catch, so I expected that. Thank you.
>>
24, m, scorpio,Denmark.
Would like to know anything about the future of my love life.
What does she look like?
When will i find her?
>>
>>18467164
Aquarious
Mexico
Male

Love life in 2017?
>>
>>18467322
Océana
Tall, brown skin, long curly hair, scar on cheek
Blue diamond
Will he actually go through with any of our plans to meet each other or will they fall through again?
Tarot
>>
>>18467322
Mayuri
Normal height, female, light brown hair, thin.
Flaming ouroboros.
How's my energy like right now? Is there anything around me of a spiritual nature?
Empath

Could I get this in text format, please?
>>
>>18467322
EMPATTH mate ,how are you?
Y
Dark star
I'm that guy with an external energy in life.
Could you try to see which energy is trying to catch my attention?
Empath

merry christmas
>>
>>18467322

Nicholas
Black curly hair
White Circle

I've had both implicit and explicit offers to marry for money, social, or political convenience. Should I just go ahead pick the politician's daughter, the heiress, or the lawyer? Or perhaps holding out for love is the wrong thing to do?

Probably tarot since this butts into other people's energy too.
>>
>>18467341
>>18467322

Also tall, dark, and gruesome.
>>
>>18467325
>>18467322
Sry didnt see your post
Shape and Colour:Yellow circle
Nick:Razzy
Tarot please
>>
Which one of you was sending this image out?
>>
>>18467347
LOL forgot apperance.
Shaven head, full beard, blue eyes.
>>
>>18467315
The same yearning of this warm,paiting heart,that has mademe in written words record my vagabond youth,, my serene manhood, and the passions of my soul, makes me now recoil from further delay. I must complete my work.

Both passages speaks about 'completing the work' and writting.

>>18466748
I need a reading regarding this matter.

Who is the person I would write the e-mail for?

Thanks.
>>
>>18467322
ayyyye I'm in line now.
>>
>>18467357
made me *
>>
>>18467322
B
Average height, pale, short dark blonde hair, blue eyes.
Yellow triangle with purple arrow directed in left in it.
Could you give me some future love reading?
I dunno, what will be better for this? Maybe Empath.
>>
>>18467329
>Tarot Reading;Love Specific
9 of Swords(r)
Wheel of Fortune
Ruled over by 3 of Wands(r)
Counseled by 6 of Wands and Queen of Wands(r)
http://vocaroo.com/i/s13OnyYrmFtn
>>
File: 1472172120665.jpg (22KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1472172120665.jpg
22KB, 300x300px
>>18467322

Am I too late for a reading?
>>
>>18467333
Nice Trips! I'll ask you hit me again later, as typing it all up will either a) result in me skimming over things or b) doing your query and missing everyone else due to the time constraints. Thanks for understanding
>>
>>18467357

Ah, makes sense.

>Who is the person I would write the e-mail for?

I'm seeing a case with something like cream or lotion in it. A fist on a screen, could be a poster. A pedestal with a spotlight on it in a dark room. The silhouette of a samurai helmet against a sunset. A round object threatening to roll off of a balcony. A... tambourine? A bowl of cherries on a table, there for guests. Eating something white with a black center. Upside down McDonald's logo?

I... I have never had a series of images come that were so inexplicable and seemingly unrelated, but I tried to keep on going until something made sense. Do any of these mean anything to you at all? Did my brain break?
>>
>>18467340
I'm not sure I understand, which energy is trying to catch your attention? What specifically are you asking?
>>
>>18467322
Pls tell me im not too late
S
Brown hair&eyes, pale
Black circle
What will i be doing next semester? Will anything happen with her?
Tarot please
>>
>>18467403
Yes ,yes.

Last time you read me ,you said there was an energy ,right in front of me going all ' hey notice me ,I'm right here.'
>>
>>18467354
me
>>
>>18467386
Man dont i know that feel. I leave the thread for 20 mins and miss a reader :(
>>
>>18467385
>tfw you think you finally get happy cards from Empath
>>
>>18467399
Nice dubs

I actually have no idea haha maybe that's someone I still don't know?Did you get any vibe?

Probably a fist on a screen ,the previous reader said I would be looking at pictures.
>>
>>18467322
Nat
black hair, dark brown eyes

grey circle

love reading next year
>>
>>18467427

To me it's totally enigmatic. It's not a "you won't send an email", but it's a "I come from a world you may not understand" kind of deal.
>>
>>18467416

Yeah man, so many of us here wanting readings that they get swamped.
>>
>>18467436
Well, I will see what I can understand with time x-x

Thank you so much for your time and reading anon.

Good luck
>>
trading
>>
>>18467449

What do you wish to know?
>>
>>18467436
>inb4 he sends an email to the reader who scried it
>>
>>18467451
is he actually considering my request or is he just putting it off again to find another way to say no?
you?
>>
>>18467341
>>18467346
Now THIS is an interesting query. I'll do 4 spreads and a little recording with each. I'll leave the rest up to you.

>Politician's Daughter
The Star(r)
4 of Wands(r)
Ruled over by Queen of Cups(r)
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1FZ1FjMpvey

>Heiress
6 of Swords
The Emperor(r)
Ruled over by Queen of Pents(r)
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1Ol9P83wHTl

>Lawyer
10 of Wands(r)
3 of Cups
Ruled over by Page of Pents
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0k6r2iuZWPQ

>Holding out for love
The Hanging Man
The Hierophant
Ruled over by 4 of Pents
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0IynrEjIeEx
>>
>>18467452
I actually don't even know the reader kek

May I e-mail you anon?:D
>>
>>18467454

Grocery store aisle. Shopping cards stopped at the end. The checkout is in sight, but I fear that the shopping trip is not. He's hemming and hawing about making up his mind.

>Which one would be happy with the same lifestyle that I'd prefer?
>>
>>18467464
Thank you.
If you don't mind, could you give me more of an identifier for the people you're asking about? Like "which one, A, B, or C"
If you don't mind. It'll help me focus if I can know how you're organizing your mind.
>>
>>18467478

C
K
J
T
A

Hope 5 isn't too many.
>>
>>18467483
Thanks. I'll give it a shot.
>>
>>18467322
Kiki
Female, brown hair green eyes
White star
Can i have a love reAding?
Empath
>>
>>18467483
C- Queen of Pentacles, Seven of Cups, Six of Wands
K- Knight of Cups, Ace of Pentacles, Two of Cups
J- Chariot, Knight of Cups, Page of Cups
T- Knight of Pentacles, The Devil, Two of Cups
A- The Chariot, Four of Swords, Six of Cups

C and A are the only ones who really won't be a match. That being said, of the three remaining, T would be a bad choice. Nothing substantial will come of it, even if it is fun for a time. J will be responsive, but your best connection will be with K.
Hope this helps.
>>
>>18467456

Thank you kindly. Very interesting set of reads!

>Politician's daughter

I had a feeling she was more of an ideal or bad choice.

>Heiress

Her life runs on social expectations, you are talking sense to me.

>Lawyer

She does seem the most pragmatic in most ways. This is good.

>Holding out

Sounds like being single is complicated, but preferable for now I think.

Thank you kindly. Love and good vibes be with you too.
>>
>>18467409
>Tarot Reading;Future Specific
10 of Swords
5 of Cups
Ruled over by The Sun(r)
Counseled by 10 of Wands and Queen of Pents(r)
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0PkLusashzD
>>
Anyone want to trade?

Need query and gender ,will do bibliomancy.
>>
>>18467322
Charlie
Tall, wide finger joints
Green Hexagon, not solid
Love
Empath

Thanks!
>>
>>18467517
What are my love's feelings for me? Female
Yours?
>>
>>18467498

Ahh, thank you. K seemed least likely to want the same lifestyle openly, but I suppose some people keep their preferences close to their chest.
>>
>>18467322
Gonzalo
Brown eyes with light brown hair with a little hairs red and blonde(genetics pls), im a bit dreammy, white skin with some freckles,
blue circle,
A general to things to come and tarot also a got a empath reading from you like one month ago, http://vocaroo.com/i/s1G3Tc1u5clz
>>
>>18467164
Steph
US
Fem
romance for next year?
>>
>>18467526
''When the clouds veiled the sky, and the wind scattered them there and here, rending their woof, and stewing its fragments through aerial plains -- Then we rode out, and sought new spots of beauty and repose. When the frequent rains shut us within doors, evening recreation followed morning study,ushered in by music and song. ''

I think he is rather confused and studying the situation. You two are testing waters tb2h
Have you had any problems recently?

Was the reading accurate ?
>>
>>18467322
Stephanie
Tall, loud, animated, big curly hair
Purple Pentagram
Should I study medicine it's something that I've been really interested in pursuing but I don't feel like I have the discipline and the smarts to pull it off
Empath
>>
>>18467559
We broke up but have been flirting with the idea of getting back together again.
Your reading gives me hope. Finding light in the darkness is exactly what I needed to hear.
What can I do for you?
>>
>>18467164

I was told by another reader that an ex of mine will reach out to me eventually and that we'll get a shot at a new relationship, and I was wondering about a rough timeframe to expect something like this happening. I'm almost certain it'll happen, and I want an idea of when it might happen. Thanks!

Virgo
Male
Canada
>>
>>18467390
Alright then. It wasn't anything much in the first place, but since you're not able or wanting, then you're not.
>>
>>18467569
Yay! I'm glad I could be useful. I hope you two get back together

Should I move?

I'm male.
>>
>>18467575
Move away ** As in changing places.
>>
>>18467575
The Magician, The Emperor, Queen of Swords, Ace of Pentacles.
Long story short, yes. You'll struggle a bit juggling the new responsibilities, but the ball is in your court and you have the power to make it a fulfilling experience. :)
>>
>>18467322
Oh my, is it too late?

Carlos, black wavy hair, a bit brunette, short height, thin, wear glasses, love to draw.
Light blue Snowflake.
What would my love life in 2017 be?
Any Tarot or Emphat, whatever fits better with love read.
>>
Trading.

Will poly work out for me?
>>
>>18467591
>High Priestess, Knight of Swords, Queen of Wands, Ten of Cups.
Yes, as long as you don't allow yourself to get distracted, this will lead to great things.
What does the man I love want from me short-term? Long-term?
>>
>>18467597

>Short term

Five of cups
Nine of wands
Two of cups

He's dubious about the prospect and wary, but hopeful at least at the physical level.

>Long term
Ten of swords
Ace of wands reversed
Six of cups

He's thinking it's either going to be a pump and dump or work out blissfully, and his dick is going to tell him which.

Sorry.
>>
>>18467591
Kangaroo died and had a great funeral, but Ricahrd did not go up. he had fixed his berths on the Manganui,and would sail away in twenty days. To America - The united States, a country that did not attract him at all ,but which seemed to lie next in his line of destiny..
Yes ,mate. Do you feel related to this passage?

>>18467584
yay! Thank you ,very much. The reading is accurate and I hope I make it :D
>>
>>18467612
Want to trade again?
>>
>>18467617

I'm not sure, but glad to hear it.

What do you want to know?

>>18467618

Sure. Your question?

I'm wondering how many hats I can wear at once in the next few years.
>>
>>18467624
Lmao is that a real query?
I want to know if I'm his only romantic interests
Working on your weird query lol
>>
>>18467624
Not any one of those anon's, but are you up for another trade? I can do a short-ish scry for you, or any other method depending on your query.
>>
>>18467634

Not that kind of hat, hat as in role XD

Scry or tarot?

>>18467636

Sure. How do I approach the blonde in white?

Your query?
>>
>>18467640
Tarot
>>
>>18467624
Well, it'll work out. But I wanted to know whether something else in the passage rang a bell.
Are you deeply connected to her? She could be the one travelling to a place she didn't want.

As for my query : What course of actions should I take to speed-up my relocation?

Thanks.
I'm male gemini
>>
>>18467640
>Ten of Swords, Eight of Swords, Two of Cups, Justice.
It seems like YOU CAN play various roles, but you shouldn't want to. Things will be more productive if you spend intimate time just playing the roles that matter.
>>
>>18467642

>deeply connected

Begrudgingly on both ends. Initial attraction, didn't like each other after a few dates, mad attraction, becomes grudging addiction with lots of synergy in day to day life.
>>
>>18467634
>>18467641

Temperance
Death
Five of swords

Yes... but do you reeeaally want to be?

>>18467642

I'm seeing the symbol for a power button. Knees moving, looking down at cute knees. Legs crossing like someone knows I'm looking. Open knees now. Well shoot, I don't normally scry porn from someone's own POV.

I think an online romance is supposed to happen.

>>18467649

Thanks.
>>
>>18467662
>but do you really want to be
Yup. Lmao
>>
>>18467640
I got an anxious feeling, similar to being suck into a pulling void. I saw the Ace of Wands far away in the void, though. I think you should just make the approach instead of mulling over the "how", and as with the Ace of Wands, try to offer them something they'd want. The pulling sensation means you'll do it eventually, so no need to stress over it.

>Your query?
I'd like to know how things will work out with "A", female.

>>18467642
Also extending an offer to trade with you, I have a query I think would be apt for bibliomancy.
>>
>>18467650
I guess that's explained in the reading. 'Didn't feel attracted put kept pushing'
It's the destiny ,mate.

I'm glad you found such a great gal ,mat. Good luck with her.

>>18467662
tell me more of the girl please? Or just the knee and what not.
That's good and bad, I don't realy want to rely on anyone to make this move ,but that makes sense *sigh* Guess all I need to do is wait?

>>18467669
I need query and gender.
>>
>>18467669

You are the female or she is? commas confus me

Looking up at a palm tree. Private deck, beach nearby. Someone in oven mitts trying to knead dough. Lots of lounging around. Repeated scenes of lounging around. Seriously, it's getting repetitive.

Things are going to be laid back, and perhaps too comfortable all around.
>>
>>18467677

It's the destiny, I'm just glad that we can probably get away with being open.
>>
>>18467512
Wow you're so cool honestly, i didn't expect a detailed reading like this. It's confusing to me too a bit, but i think i understand. Seems positive from what i gather. Maybe it'll even happen with her. I feel better about things now.

Thanks a lot for your time and effort Empath, i hope i can catch you again in future. You're doing a great job.
>>
>>18467677
Male. Should I publish what I'm writing, or keep it to myself as I intended to?

>>18467681
She's the female.

>Things are going to be laid back, and perhaps too comfortable all around.
True, I haven't made any moves and I'm not sure if I want to, and we're probably too comfortable with the status quo.

Thanks.
>>
trading
>>
>>18467733

Query?

On a scale of 1-10 how open is she?
>>
>>18467733
ok what's up
>>
>>18467697
You leave the Rome -Pisa train at Cecina, and slowly wind up the valley of the stream of that name, a green ,romantic,forgotten sort of valley, in spite of all the come-and-go of ancient Etruscans and Romans, medievel Volterrans and Pisans, and modern traffic. but the traffic is not heavy. Volterra is a sort of inland island, still curiously isolated, and grim.
-
The Earl of Huntley exerted himself to prevent his falling into too deep disgrace in the eyes of Scotland, and was present at the consultations of the exiles to urge some new attempt in some other part of king Henry's dominions. York was anxious to wash out the memory of his overthrow;so that this check, which seemed so final to his hopes, but operated as an incentive to further exertions.

-
Now ,one of the first questions you will ask me is, 'What art should we devote ourselves to in this country?' it seems to me that what you want most here is not that higher order of imaginative art of the poet and the painter,because they will take care of themsekves, nothing will make or mar them, butthere is an art that you can make or man, and that is decorative art, the art that will hallow the vessels of everyday use, exerting its influence in the simples and humblest home.

Well, I wouldn't publish it if I were you ,but I have no idea of what you want to achieve with this.
You won't get rich though.

as for mine

>I'm seeing the symbol for a power button. Knees moving, looking down at cute knees. Legs crossing like someone knows I'm looking. Open knees now. Well shoot, I don't normally scry porn from someone's own POV.

I think an online romance is supposed to happen.

Could you scry this person ,please? Tell me how/ when we're going to meet. appearance is also welcome :)

Want more passages? I could go all night long :)

I'm male ,gemini
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YjyhJjXOOts
>>
>>18467738
Eight of pents
Temperance
Wheel of fortune

Her openess is a work in progress. Right now shes a 3, but if you keep chatting with her and spending time with her itll pop to a ten.

My next love interest please, feme

>>18467741
Would I like O? And you?
>>
>>18467762
My query is: I know I can be demanding and annoying, but does he still love me?
working on yours now.
>>
>>18467767
Ace of wands
Eight of pentacles
Nine of pentacles

Of course. He finds you extremely beautiful and his love is a work in progress. It will only continue to grow and change to how you adapt.
>>
>>18467762

Ah. You are the feme? Regardless...

>next love

A hand, palm up. Curly hair that looks a bit like mine. Wrists crossed in a warding gesture. A V becomes mirrored as an X.

It won't be mutual interest at first, but it will be reciprocated. One of you has curly hair.
>>
>>18467768
thanks. :)
>>
>>18467775
Thanks. Want to trade again?
>>
>>18467822

Sure, why not keep going.

Best "targets" of opportunity? Best planned "targets"?
>>
>>18467750
Huh, those are interesting passages. The third seemed extremely relevant. Thanks.

>Could you scry this person ,please? Tell me how/ when we're going to meet. appearance is also welcome :)
I saw a soft drink cup - made me think of fast food, not sure what the hell that means. A red ribbon with polka dots - something cutesy, forming into an infinity symbol which showed me the Queen of Disks from the Thoth deck; quite a creepy/ominous transition from something supposed to be cute. I couldn't get an appearance or anything to explain how you two would meet, unless the letters 'VN' mean something to you.

I'm probably too tired, but the letters seems to be most important here. The rest are too hazy to be definite.
>>
File: listing_image-question15-large.jpg (47KB, 475x475px) Image search: [Google]
listing_image-question15-large.jpg
47KB, 475x475px
Hello.

Trading.

My query: what should be made of what I just found out?

And also: how does that now place my position in the world?

I'll do two readings in return.
>>
>>18467835
Tower
Ace of swords
Judgment

Someone with an explosive personality who you communicate rather well with now. You speak or will speak to them a lot, they like to chat. Might be a born again christian or someone recovering from something.

Can you tell me more about this man? Where do we meet?
>>
>>18467836
You're very welcome, I'm glad you found the passages to be useful.

Where did you see the letters 'VN'? The letters doesn't mean anything to me though
>>
>>18467850
Would you please offer me some insight on anything related to work? HKG, Male, Cancer, 22
>>
>>18467866
He's only trading
>>
>>18467858

Ahh, makes sense.

I'm seeing what looks like a passport. The inside of a bedroom. The bottom of a window viewed from the bed. Covers strewn everywhere. A computer on in the background, I don't know if the webcam is on, but it's facing the bed. A... cactus? A mountain. Coffee in the morning.

Looks like a very steamy time. I don't see a meeting, just the same images flashing again. I don't know if you know this person or if the travel and bedroom are the first you meet in the flesh.
>>
>>18467858
>>18467870

After the coffee.. the bedroom again. Covers gone. Plates in bed. It basically looks like repeated snapshots of porn shot over days with breaks for coffee and conversation. Also sleeping occasionally.

It's passionate but idk about how long it goes on.
>>
>>18467870
>>18467879
Sounds very nice. Online im guessing. Thanks
>>
>>18467901

Looks that way. If you're going to bond with this person it's going to be in between the passion and during the snacks, coffee, and pillow talk/cuddling.
>>
File: Iris.jpg (58KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
Iris.jpg
58KB, 480x480px
Practicing some bibliomancy, anyone interested i just need relevant genders and sign.

As always, i hope i can help.
>>
>>18467906
hit me
with anything

female and sag
>>
>>18467906
M
Gemini

My query: what should be made of what I just found out?

And also: how does that now place my position in the world?

I'm this guy. If you want to do the other query I'll trade:

>>18467850
>>
>>18467906
Virgo
Female
Should I study medicine and will I be successful at it
>>
File: justone.jpg (265KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
justone.jpg
265KB, 640x1136px
>>18467906

Male
Leo

Is the one day as a lion all I get?
>>
>>18467906
male
Capricorn
could you tell na about the woman I'm supposed to be with?
>>
>>18467870
>>18467879
>>18467901

>we should fuck
>>
>>18467906
Female leo
Tell me something about my next relationship and when will it come?
>>
cap Male
What sort of work will I be doing as a career? Where will I live?
>>
>>18467906
Male
Leo
Will my current plan for a career pan out?
>>
>>18467859
>Where did you see the letters 'VN'? The letters doesn't mean anything to me though
It was in the scry, I focused on the latter part of your query (circumstances of meeting) and saw those two letters
>>
Is there a scryer who wants to trade?
>>
>>18467956
yeah ,I have no idea ;/ sorry.

Maybe we wont't meet at all ,who knows.

I should do things on my own anyway.
>>
>>18467971

Sure, I scry.

>>18467850
>>
>>18467906
F
Scorpio
Anything and everything you want to tell me dude
>>
>>18467992
'So beaultiful was she that when the young fisherman saw her he was filled with wonder, and he put out his hand and drew the net close to him, and leaning over the side clasped her into his arms. And when he touched her, she gave a cry like a startled sea-gull,and woke, and looked at him in terror with her mauve-amethyst eyes, and struggled that she might escape. But he held her tightly to him ,and would not suffer her depart.

Hold tight to it, until you be able to able to get something useful out of it.
The passage talks about a Fisherman who caught a mermaid and made a deal with her. She would come and sing every morning,and for that,he would cash plenty of fish.
Just take care not to lose yourself in this :)
>>
>>18468047
Cool. Keep it in mind.

What do you want?
>>
>>18468059
Ew, I don't know... Scry my next girlfriend ,if you're in the mood.
>>
>>18468065
Chubby girl, with dimples. Not fat or anything. Laughs a lot, but is wholesome. Dirty blonde, not too tall. Someone who knows how to pick up anyone.
>>
>>18468093
Thank you,m80 :)

Is she a ...qt?
>>
>>18467850
>The star, The Magician, 8 of Cups

Leave. You need to leave and pursue this new thing you just found out. Your place in the world is great, you are a star to the world and will be something great. As long as you leave the situation hindering you, you will be great.

ICan you scry my next bf please?
>>
>>18468104
Yeah, I'd hit it. Good in the sack, I'd think.

>>18468108
Yeah, give me a second.
>>
>>18468126
That's nice..

Did you see how we would meet?
>>
>>18468127

You the one who got the steamy read about doing it in bed all day?
>>
>>18468108
I got a word: 'current.' Meaning, that he's up with current culture. Music and whatnot. Chill guy who wants to have fun.

I couldn't tell how he looks. I could tell he's a nice dresser.
>>
>>18468133
>>18467879
No ,I'm a man.

Not sure whether you read me today or nah ,but I was the one asking about moving.

So ,no.
>>
>>18468133
no that's me haha, want to trade again? I'm actually curious on this
>>
>>18468127
I got nothing on that. Eh, it's probably not my place to say.
>>
>>18468145

Sure.

Scry or tarot?
>>
>>18468146
No problem.

Thank you
>>
>>18467909 >>18467912 >>18467913 >>18467916 >>18467918 >>18467925 >>18467946 >>18467994

Sory guys something came up, but i will be back on a few minutes.
>>
>>18468150
Have another query?
>>
File: CAM01966.jpg (2MB, 1944x2592px) Image search: [Google]
CAM01966.jpg
2MB, 1944x2592px
>>18466803
You totally caught me. I'm just a poorfag. But that's why I say I'll return any donations if I can't give them to her. But in all seriousness I want to learn from her, I was going to offer her to stay at my place in return for knowledge now and then if it'd help.

I'm also a moron and too kind, I've had several homeless roommates. Many of which ended badly for myself.

Okay so my 5 hour flight had wifi. But like, you need to pay for internet access.
>Pic related (what's the deal with airline wifi anyways?)

So. Lemme get unpacked and I'll do a reading or three then continue tomorrow.
>>
>>18468150
Scry haha. I guess I'd like to know more about the man who will steal my heart and make me a whore on the firs tmeeting. What's your query?
>>
>>18468168

Sure.

What's the traveler's angle?
>>
>>18467850
If you can wait a couple of hours, I can give you an in-depth reading that answers both of these in exchange for two scries.
>>
>>18468175
''Mr.Isaacs has advanced us fifty pounds to pay off our debts and to get a proper outfit for James. You must not forget that Sibyl. Fifty pounds is a very large sum.Mr isaacs has been most considerate.''
''He is not a gentleman, Mother, and I hate the way he talks to ,me'' said the girl,rising to her feet and going over to the window.
''I don't know how we could manage without him,'' answered the elder woman querulously.''

I can't really understand your query ,to be honest.
But the passage is quite straight forward... is it of any use? if not ,you shouldn't read for me.

Am probably too tired to do this.
>>
>>18468174

Dark nobility. A symmetrical face with some of life's wear and tear marking it, but a good face.

Text books. Too old to be undergrad by a few years. He hoards aacademic texts as prizes. Everything is in transition for him. Reading, from a screen or page, then back to socializing, then back to the pages.

Pen and inkwell makes me think he's a writer.

Robe and house shoes on the chair looking pornographic.

I think he wants to use you as fodder for a "romance story". Basically the names will change, but all the dirty little details will probably find their way to harlequin romance.

A sunflower mural on a wall, permanent. A sunflower bending with the coming night. You'll think: I won't go that far tonight. You'll ease into into though.

Flowers on a table next to that laptop again. Can't see what's on the screen and I don't know if it's just a metaphor.

Now I'm curious: will I have a fling anytime soon?
>>
>>18468200

It is, yes.

What do I you want to know?
>>
File: CAM01963.jpg (2MB, 1944x2592px) Image search: [Google]
CAM01963.jpg
2MB, 1944x2592px
>>18466802
Thinking about it. I think I have a crush on her knowledge, her gift or whatever. Something that talented deserves more than to be shrugged off into homelessness and emptiness.

Wasted potential. A very sad thing in my mind.
>>
>>18468212
If possible ,could you scry the place/country I will move to?
>>
New Thread:
>>18468231
>>18468231
>>18468231
>>18468231
>>
>>18468219

I'm seeing a deciduous tree in a good climate. Deciduous Forrest, nice and temperate. A bikini for some reason. You're close enough to the coast to travel to it, but your trees are still deciduous. I see a calendar and what I would describe as a stylized own. I see you arriving with flower, but not a rose. Maybe orchid or chrysanthemum.

A floral arrangement on the table. Right light from the window on the wall behind it shows through the drapes. This is a nice house. Old.
>>
>>18468205
Six of Swords, Wheel of Fortune, two of cups

If you go on vacation, definitely. There seems to be girl there that you will really like and fall in love with instantly. You two will be very perfect for each other so next time you go on vacation you will have a fling.

Your vision for me sounds too good to be true dude rich handsome porno writer... hah thanks.
>>
>>18467909

>Still, let’s look at it this way too, since what we’re looking for isn’t a trivial sort of expertise but quite a diverse one. And even in what we’ve just said earlier it actually presents the appearance of being not what we’re now saying, but a different type.

Seems like you have a choice to make but you are looking at it in a wrong way, perhaps you need to prepare a little better. Nothing you cant handle.

-----------------------------------

>>18467912

>So, if you take my advice, as I said before, you will sit down with us without ill will or hostility, in a kindly spirit. You will genuinely try to find out what our meaning is when we maintain (a) that all things are in motion and (b) that for each person and each city, things are what they seem to them to be.

>Three of Wands

This is rather straightforward. It implies that you shall place things in motion as stated by both card and phrase and also to see things as they seem to be, in a pragmatic sense.

Seriously, it sounds cheap but it is what it states.

>Trade: how does that now place my position in the world?

>In this way. He says, does he not, that things are for every man what they seem to him to be?

>Three of Pentacles

I see this as a if it implies that your place is some sort of counselor or critic.

Hope it helped, and you dont need to trade if you feel i am off, but if you still want, id like to have some advice for love.
>>
>>18468238

>rich

More at the space between "starving artist" and successful writer. The spot where he gets his cash advances pre-publishing.
>>
>>18467906
May I have a reading please?
F
Scorpio
Anything about getting hired/a job finding me in the next six months or less?
>>
>>18468243
maaaaaaan that applies in too many places

but isn't that how it usually is somewhere in life?
we have a problem and the solution is right there
we just have to change our perspective to find it

the hard part is changing that perspective
you can only see what you know and if the solution is something you haven't known, yet, it's that much harder to learn to see it
>>
>>18468233
Nice ,nice.. I hope it snows :^)
Could you see any date on the calendar?
No idea about the flowers desu.

Sounds really comfy..

Thank you so much. Just let me know whenever you feel like trading :)
>>
>>18468243
thank you btw :)

I have an idea of more than one area it applies
>>
>>18467913

>Then that was a grand idea of yours when you told us that knowledge is nothing more or less than perception.

>Absolutely.

YES to both.

>>18467916

>Well, isn’t our Theaetetus better able to follow the investigation of a theory than many an old fellow with a long beard?

>Emperor Reversed

You can archive greatness but youll have to be more logical about it. There is a heavy lack of structure in your thinking, unpredictable.

In short, no if you dont want to.
>>
>>18468266

No clue.
>>
>>18468268
>>18468265

Glad it helped man
>>
>>18468243
No, I like this.

Give me a moment on the reading.
>>
>>18468269

Gotta be the rational actor huh? Well, it's a safer bet.
>>
>>18468205
I like your style, care to trade with another anon?
>>
>>18468286

Sure, but I'm getting sleepy. I talk crazy when the ambien kicks in.
>>
New Thread:
>>18468015
>>18468015
>>18468015
>>18468015
>>18468015
>>
>>18468287
Well, what's your query? I want to know what's going to happen if I talk to him right now through scrying.
>>
>>18468300

A clay cup. Water drips into it. A sextagon, I think it is a token of some sort. Pyramid. Royal dress. A woman gestures as though beckoning in her motley. A raptor stands and watches.

He'll take it as an invitation to diversion.
>>
>>18468322
Hmm, so he'll like it eh? Think he'll respond?

What's your query?
>>
>>18468350

Should I seek wealth through agriculture this coming year?
>>
>>18468243
>>18468279

lol, I completely forgot.

I'm being told that you have everything you need, and that should you should start looking now. Don't overthink it anymore.
>>
>>18468376
>Three of Swords, The Emperor
No. I'd personally say no advice wise too. Farming is tough.
>>
>>18467918

>But isn’t a soul just by the possession and presence of justice,and isn’t another soul contrary to it by the possession and presence of the contrary?

>One should never do wrong in return, nor do any man harm, no matter what he may have done to you.

>Two of Pentacles

There is going to be a lot of things to sort out on this one. I am sensing some lies are involved that you shall cope so in a fair manner.

That is my take.

--------------------------

>>18467925

>That’s a fine attitude of yours, Laches, to think it no longer to be of any importance that you yourself were just now shown to be a person who knows nothing about courage.

It will be soon, if its not that you already know her, and one of you will be rather shy or reluctant about starting the relationship... not on the adorable sense.

In short it might look like an uphill thing, but shall you succeed you will enjoy it a lot.

Good luck.
>>
>>18468407
Sorry, I have your reading up now.

>>18468400
>>
>>18468400

Thanks

>you have everything you need

Tell that to her :^)
>>
>>18465122
Does anyone here know coffee fortune?
>>
>>18467929

>I think you really must have heard this from someone, Socrates, rather than making it up as you went along.

Something you will (if not already are) be very experienced. I think you know what is it.

>Where
>Knight of Cups

Another country, there will be friends or even a loved one living there already. I can not be more specific than that though.

------------------------

>>18467946

>Well, Theaetetus, you hear what Theodorus says. You won’t want to disobey him, I’m sure; and certainly a wise man shouldn’t be disobeyed by his juniors in matters of this kin —it wouldn’t be at all the proper thing.

You will not abandon them, and i think you have a solid opportunity, yet you might feel otherwise for some time.

As any opportunity is up to you to grasp pit, good luck.

------------------------

>>18467994

>“I know treatments to raise or lower (whichever I prefer) the temperature of people’s bodies; if I decide to, I can make them vomit or make their bowels move, and all sorts of things.

Go to the doctor... or if you are already ill, expect recovery.

Overall take care of your health anon. Good luck
>>
>>18468407
>>18467925

I'm straight, by the way. LOL
>>
>>18468465
thanks for this!!
>>
>>18467906
Aquarius
Male
How I can make my passion my career or should I?
>>
>>18467906
Capricorn
Male

Whats the future of my love life looking like?
>>
>>18467906
Sagittarius
Male
What spirit will actually speak with me and how do I reach them?
Thread posts: 404
Thread images: 40

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.