[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/div/ - Divination General - Christmas Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 433
Thread images: 112

File: Mystical-Christmas-1024x655.jpg (191KB, 1024x655px) Image search: [Google]
Mystical-Christmas-1024x655.jpg
191KB, 1024x655px
Welcome to Divination General!
Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

Every method is welcome: Tarot, Runes, Cartomancy, Scrying, Pendulum, Cleromancy, I-Ching, Tasseomancy, Necromancy, etc.

>If you're NEW, please READ the STICKY:
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074

>Guides made by some of our readers:
Rustig, wrote this to help beginners on how to choose a deck and start with the tarot:
http://i.imgur.com/2rodLWB.png

Thoth, made his own tarot and rune guide:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

>Some useful tips before posting:
-New readers should post that they're offering readings and what information they require from a querent.
-Look for their posts in the thread to determine what's needed and before posting, check if they finished reading already.
-Some readers will refuse to do certain readings - respect that choice. Also, bullshit queries will get bullshit answers.
-An "air query" can be made to no one in particular, but no one in particular may answer!
-Avoid making the same question over and over and/or to different readers, this may lead to more confusion than clarification
-Please refer to the Dream General threads for dream interpretation

>Readers and Querents:
Please, respect each other, let's keep things decent here.
Provide feedback when applied, we're a growing community and many readers are starting, let's help each other to improve.

>Chatroom: IRC channel for discussion:
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.sorcery.net/#/div/ination
>Discord:
https://discord.gg/WWcFD2N
https://discord.gg/CKGqezW

Previous Thread: >>18454694
>>
File: three_roads.jpg (1MB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
three_roads.jpg
1MB, 1920x1200px
MERRY CHRISTMAS /div/ and /x/ !!

Love this community!!!

Could I also get a merry christmas tarot reading for my love life......LUL
my alias is CJ
sign is gemini
Male
>>
Biblio anon here.

Any scryer want to trade?
>>
>>18456512
uhh i can do a practice scry if you want. i use reflection in a water bowl if that matters.
>>
>>18456531
I need gender and query ,please

What is your query?

What is my next girlfriend like? appearance-wise.

if that's too much for you , how are we going to meet?

Give me your query ^^
>>
>>18456546
i'm male and i want to know how the next year will go for me

i saw waist length brown hair, eye color is either grey or brown, but it's dark. skin is normal, not too dark or pale. leaning towards taller side for a female, maybe 5'6 or 5'7. she may be wearing something sky-blue color, but i don't know if it's jeans or some skirt.

i don't know if this is accurate, i hope it is :)
>>
>>18456564
It has constantly been made a subject of reaproch against artists and men of letters that they are lacking in wholeness and completeness of nature. As a rule this must necessarily be so. That very concentration of vision and intensity of purpose which is caracteristic of the artistic temperament is in itself a mode of limitation.
-
'Mr. Crawford once gone from Mansfield, that everything would soon be as if no such subject existed.'

-
These three years brought Falkner tothe verge of death he had gone out so seek. he lay wounded , a prey of the Greek fever, to all appearance about to die, while she watched over him, striving, not only to avent the fatal consequences of disease, but also to combat the desire which destroyed him.

-

Anon ,there's something about you that if hasn't put you in a bad spot ,it will soon.
Your next year will be about fighting this bad side of yours ,if you want to move forward... of course.

As for the girl :3 if she has grey eyes ,I might know someone like that ,or maybe the one you saw is an entirely new person.

Thank you so much!
Could I have some feedback?
>>
>ordered a tarot card deck a few days ago
Hope you all are ready for SUPER SHITTY reads when it comes in later this week because I will surely need the practice.
>>
>>18456427
Can anyone do a reading for me?

When will she/they meet me?
>>
>>18456580
grey or brown i'm not sure but likely more green

i hope the reading isn't right, because i'm struggling with things right now and will do so next year. it sounds like it's going to get to the edge and then who knows :-(

thank you!!
>>
>>18456619
oh i meant more grey not green i'm sorry
>>
>>18456624
Virgo
I don't want to know appearance of this person, but could you tell me if I'm going to meet some girl soon?
https://youtu.be/DyRxyKiChiI
>>
>>18456624
Female taurus
Will he ever want to get back with me?
Song- gravity from John Mayer we would sing it all the time...I know you'll tell me to move on but he just speaks to my soul I feel it's just maybe not the right time for us and wondering if and when it will be. Thank you
>>
>>18456619
Why not anon? The passages talk about strugglr but also talk about trying to find a solution for them.
If you're still struggling ,you're still in need of a solution. Next year is the year for you to put an end to those problems ,anon.
I know it's easier to say than to actually do, but you can do it ^^.

Did you see anything about how we would meet?
Grey eyes are nice :^)
>>
>>18456581
Practice makes perfect
>>
File: tumblr_l60radbcBx1qap9cbo1_500.jpg (144KB, 500x381px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_l60radbcBx1qap9cbo1_500.jpg
144KB, 500x381px
Sorry something came up and I couldn't read, I'll try to get you two but won't take more... If you guys can provide any feedback I appreciate and sorry in advance if it's crap, I might be losing the "sight" of it...

>>18456627
Heavy breathing, a woman runs in the field, long haired blonde in a white dress, suddenly a train crosses her path and she stops. I'm facing a black smoking gun very closely, it shots me 3 times, nothing happens but at each shot the gun turns whiter, silver even and a monarch butterfly stands on it.

You have an ideal of woman, but maybe she's beyond your reach and oddly enough the gun in my face although wasn't a very pleasant sight shows me that is someone so close to you you might not be aware of and they are showing signs of interest. The shift of colours perhaps would indicate more clarity and the arrival of the butterfly reinforces a shift.

>>18456631
>I know you'll tell me to move on...
I won't tell you what to do dear only the feelings I get from your read, ultimately the decision to leave or keep trying is yours.

What's with me seeing women today? Hmm...

A thin tall brunette standing in a pier, feels cold but she's comfortable with a long silk dress blowing with the wind. Looks like she's coming from a night out, sandals in one hand and white flowers in the other. The woods are dark but the sand is white and the sky is grey, I don't feel much colours. She tosses the flowers at the beach while moving to the end of the wooden pier...

Well, this is someone who seems to be releasing, being comfortable with the "cold" climate, has pure intentions in giving flowers to the environment, making it prettier despite of the lack of colours. I do sense some loneliness but also acceptance of how the things are now.
>>
>>18456692
Hello sir are you still doing readings? I have a question about my near future
>>
>>18456692
will you read again later?
>>
>>18456692
Thank you ! I do live in a cold country and I feel like my intentions are always pure with love for anything I feel I will accept what happened between us eventually I just hope it's not the end of our story
>>
>>18456427
/div/ is for faggots

sage
>>
>>18456778
Faggot here, cheers
>>
>>18456778
I'm glad you left the closet ,anon.

WELCOME!!!
>>
File: 1370702088711.jpg (2MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
1370702088711.jpg
2MB, 2560x1440px
Dead thread is dead.

I will do some bibliomancy
>Query
>Gender
>A winter picture or foggy. Rainy is okay ,as long as it has a dark-ish vibe

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z-w6bo7IvdY
>>
>>18456816
Male
What's the thing I'm missing in order to move forward?
>>
>>18456816
Male
Will I be dissapointed with the answer?
>>
File: r1232.jpg (152KB, 1096x728px) Image search: [Google]
r1232.jpg
152KB, 1096x728px
>>18456816
Male
What will i be doing next semester? Relationship and work/family wise. I feel like things are starting to happen but i need some guidance please.
>>
File: 1382775789317.jpg (61KB, 500x621px) Image search: [Google]
1382775789317.jpg
61KB, 500x621px
>>18456816
What does she want from me? Male.
>>
File: img_4899.jpg (2MB, 2448x2448px) Image search: [Google]
img_4899.jpg
2MB, 2448x2448px
>>18456816
Will I move to Germany?
Male
>>
File: Born To Feel.png (482KB, 1203x1447px) Image search: [Google]
Born To Feel.png
482KB, 1203x1447px
Where's my Christmas miracle?
>>
male
capricorn
what does Sena think of me? Will we have a serious relationship?
>>
>>18456899
It was those dubs.
>>
File: c1920x1080_0.jpg (19KB, 350x197px) Image search: [Google]
c1920x1080_0.jpg
19KB, 350x197px
HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHESWICK

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ngffBqkfj5k
>>
>>18456824
'At last he heard a light step outside,and the door opened. ''How late you're,harry!'' he murmured.
''Iam afraid it is not Harry, Me.Gray.''I beg your pardon.. I thought''

''never,madam,'' cried he ,affronted in his turn: ''never,I assure you. I think seriously of Miss Smith!- Miss Smith is a very good sort of girl;and i should be happy to see her respectably settled. I wish her extremely well; and,no doubt, there are men who might not object her to- Every body has their level; but as for myself,I am not ,I think, quite so much at loss. I need not so totally despair of an equal alliance, as to be addressing myself to Miss Smith!No,madam,my visits to Hartfield have been for yourself only;and the encouragement I received-''

Ok ,How to go on with this? I hope you have some sort of idea about the situation you're in. However ,I think you're mistaking things with someone you have feelings for ,or just expectations. This won't lead to nowhere and you should drop it ASAP. Sorry

>>18456834
''Those who see quickly,will resolve quickly, and act quickly,'' said Julia. ''You can never want employment. Instead of envying Mr.Rushworth, you should assist him with your opinion.''
-
yes, I think you'll be dissapointed with the answer ,but you should work on it. Try to change their mind.
Good luck

>>18456839
Amazing picture desu

'it was a merry,joyous party ,and no one seemed in higher spirit than Captain Wentworth. She felt that he had everything to elevate him which general attention and deference,and especially the attention of all the young women, could do to.The Miss Hayters,the female of the family of cousins already mentioned,were apparently admitted to the honour of being in love with him.

Something about you is drawning her attention. She is probably thinking about being together with you.
>>
>>18456856
Ooga booga where da white womyn at :^)

''There were some very strong objections against the lady'' were Colonel Fitzwilliam's words;and those strong objections probably were , her having one uncle who was a country attorney, and another who was in business in London.'

You'll face a lot of problems ;/ sorry

Good luck
>>
>>18456911
Dubs for dubs. Kek has once again smiled upon us.
>>
File: a-winter-night.jpg (308KB, 999x713px) Image search: [Google]
a-winter-night.jpg
308KB, 999x713px
>>18456926
Why did i get skipped, is my pic bad? Have another one good sir
>>
>>18456837
''Well,fanny,I have had a very agreeable surprise this morning.I must just speak of it once, I told sir. Thomas I must once, and then I shall have done. I give you joy,my dear niece.'' And looking at her complacently ,she added, ''Humph, we certainly are a handsome family!''

Expect good things to happen,anon. You and your family will enjoy some cozy time together.
>>
File: images.jpg (9KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
9KB, 300x168px
>>18456816
How will things go with H?
Male
>>
>>18456899

Where is chesswick reeeee
>>
>>18456926
>I think you're mistaking things with someone you have feelings for ,or just expectations. This won't lead to nowhere and you should drop it ASAP. Sorry
The query had nothing to do with anyone in particular. It was just a general moving forward in life. I'm kind of stuck.
>>
>>18456926
>She is probably thinking about being together with you.
Lolwut. For giggles, want to read on what would happen if I accept?
>>
>>18456995
'it was over,however,at last;and the evening set in with more composure to fanny,and more cheerfulness of spirits than she could have hoped for after so stormy a morning;but she trusted, in the first place, that se had done right;that her judgment had not mislead her. For the purity of her intentions she could answer;and she was willing to hope, secondly, that her uncle's displeasure was abating,and would abate farther as he considered the matter with more impartiality,and felt,as a good man must feel, how wretched,and how unpardonable ,how hopeless,and how wicked it was to marry without affection.

She has the best intentions and feelings ,whereas you are not so sure. She would love you and try her best and you wouldn't do as much.

>>18456990
'He was no longer the same as when he had quitted it; he returned full of thought, -- with a bent brow,a cruel eye, and a heart not to be moved from its purpose of weakness or humanity. the change might appear sudden,yet it had been slow;-- it is the last drop that overflows the brimming cup, -- and so with him the ambition, light-heartdness, and pride which he had long been nourishing, now having made for itself a form, ''a habitation and name',first manifested itself in its true colours to the eyes of a man.

Maybe the changes you need to make is within
you. You're probably in need of forsaking part of who you're.
>>18456984
Sitting in their dingy London house, the spirit of dulness had drawn a curtain between them and the sun;and neither thought nor event had penetrated the fortification of silence and neglect which environed them.. Edward Villiers came;and as mist flies before the wind,so did all Ethel's depression disappear , when his voice only met her ear; his steps on the stairs announced happiness; and when he was indeed before her, light and day displaced every remnant of cheerless obscurity.'

Pretty good desu

--

No more readings guy, I need to go out ;(

I need a scrying: How will I meet my next gf?
>>
>>18456692
Sorry for not anwsering this ealier. I leave someone not long time ago. I didn't have other option. Maybe it's related to this, but I don't think this person had kind of feelings like you described.
>>
File: 1482024934725.jpg (99KB, 510x513px) Image search: [Google]
1482024934725.jpg
99KB, 510x513px
>>18456427
Merry Christmas /div/

I am going to be doing donation based readings (specifically all donations will go to Val if I can find a way to contact her.)
But donations are optional and I strongly ask you do NOT donate unless you are fully satisfied with your reading.

Here's my format:
>Astrological sign
>Gender, Age, and first letter of your first name.
>A short description of a problem you are having with yourself or in your life, AND THEN, a short description of what it is you desire to achieve.

If anyone desires to donate, say so and I'll post a paypal.
>>
>>18457066
Well ,the first reading said she was interested in you ,so I don't really know anon :/

Do you think she's not interested in you?
>>
>>18457037
>I need a scrying: How will I meet my next gf?

Careful with this girl. She has brown skin and dark hair, real Queen of Wands figure and intense. She has a stare that makes you wonder whether she wants to slap you or rape you. She's thin but has datass for damn sure. I mention this because you meet her when she catches you staring at that junk in the trunk while walking around outside.

Based on the scenery and her clothes, I'd assume the weather is fair, maybe Spring or Autumn weather. The clothes look like autumn fashions, but the trees look green. Maybe that makes more sense to you since you know your local sights better than I do.

She initially acts perturbed, but she's actually happy you find her attractive. Her initial intentions are to mess with you a bit and tease you. She'll make a joke about it, something along the lines of "like what you see?"

From here, things go one of two ways. If you act sheepish and drop spaghetti, she'll just toy with you a bit and relegate you to orbiter status. If you make a joke back, she'll laugh, and you're in. Mind you, don't try to neg her, or she'll just think you're an asshole and dip out of there.

Good luck.
>>
I'm a new reader here. I practice oneiromancy, or dream reading.

Describe to me your most recent dream in as much detail as you can muster, and explain the circumstances in your curremt life, and I will give you a reading.

And again, I'm pretty new at this, so please don't be overbearing in your requests. Readings might be a teeny bit vague.
>>
>>18457074
I don't have any money but i can send some good vibes at least. Is that cool?
>>
>>18457082
>Brown skin and dark hair.
Not exactly the one I'm looking after, tb2h.

She probably has an hell of an ass ,because I don't really stare at women whilst outside.

I will think about the fashion and season ,because I have no idea abou when things are green or dying :D

I would probably get along desu ,wouldn'd go full asshole.

If I refuse to be with her ,or try.. for how much longer would I be alone? 9 years of loneliness incoming.

Want a reading? I can do one when I come back.
>>
>>18456727
>>18456753
No I won't read today, just got hit by a headache, that's why I've deleted my post but didn't want to leave these two previous querents hanging.

>>18456776
If it means an end, know also that something new will begin, with or without him. Best wishes.

>>18457045
The woman I saw running, sounded like the kind of woman you'd look for but a train just stopped her way to you. The gun part tells me there's someone near you, literally shooting at your face but you still don't get it, she'll try more and eventually you'll see her intentions more clearly.
>>
File: IMG_9701.jpg (838KB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9701.jpg
838KB, 3264x2448px
Any tasseomancers around? If so I'll share pics of my coffee residue.
>>
>>18457098
>She probably has an hell of an ass
Son, I don't brown girls myself, but damn. Also, try nofap, you'll find yourself eyeing every woman of child-bearing age who crosses your path.

>I have no idea abou when things are green or dying :D
>dying
Who said anything about dying? Are there no green trees where you live?

>I would probably get along desu ,wouldn'd go full asshole.
Your gut reaction is to drop spaghetti. I just included that so you wouldn't think making a joke means negging.

>If I refuse to be with her ,or try.. for how much longer would I be alone?
Scrying is bad for time other than little contextual clues from the environment. If you're holding out for a nice white girl, it looks like autumn, based on how much clothing she's wearing. Striped sweater, light skin, light brown hair with a reddish tinge. She's low-key and kind of silly. Nice girl, you'd like her better anyway.

>Want a reading?
I was one of your querents today :^)
>>
>>18457123
>The woman I saw running, sounded like the kind of woman you'd look for but a train just stopped her way to you. The gun part tells me there's someone near you, literally shooting at your face but you still don't get it, she'll try more and eventually you'll see her intentions more clearly.
Thanks. I hope you're right, but have no idea who that might be. Thanks again for a reading.
>>
>>18457083
I don't remember most of it but I gave someone a kiss under a garage door.

This is someone I've been trying to get to return my affections but they keep doing a push/pull.
>>
>>18457083
What are the meaning of dreams when I see school/attend to it even if I don't go to school anymore? They're not pleasure at all
>>
>>18457074
Get this set up properly, and I'll be down to help you fundraise with readings in the near future.
>>
>>18457074
>>18457161
Great idea, I'm down to contribute offering readings as well
>>
>>18457161
>>18457170
Thirded. Happily add to this as well
>>
>>18457143
Be more specific. What was in the garage? Was it them, or someone you thought represented them? Did anything else happen in the dream?
>>
>>18457131
>nofap
That shit doesn't work with me ,son ;/ As I told you, I'm extremely depressed. No fap is my normal self lately. And I've been growing incredibly picky :/ The loner and worse I get ,better are the women I want to be with.

>Your gut reaction is to drop spaghetti
I think that's really impossible to happen ,for many reasons.

You have scried this girl for me like 2 times now... Does she have a 'resting bitch' face?

The second you saw ,is the girl I saw in my dreams not so many nights ago. The one who drove me away.
Before going with her ,I heard another woman saying 'She looks better than I do. I can understand you'

>I was one of your querents today :^)
Did I do a great job?:^)
You did me a solid ,feel free to ask for another one whenever you need ^^ Thank you so much

>>18457074
I won't join this because I feel like I should let the big sharks play...no space for a little gold fish in the pool :^)
>>
>>18457206
this was like two days ago and I have an extremely hard time remembering dreams

that's legit all I remember unless I start fabricating what else I think I remember
>>
>>18457150
This is too general. I need a specific dream to interperet. Sorry.
>>
>>18457074

Male
Cancer
A

I have been considering a new path in my life as of lately, one that would change my life completely if I decide to stick to it... although I can not tell if it will be for better or worse. It goes in lines of an spiritual quest.

Shall I take the step? Am i capable? Or am I heading the wrong direction?

Thanks and i am willing to donate so send the PayPal :)
>>
>>18457216
Okay, I'll try to describe it. Give me some time
>>
>>18457083
I was inside a store with some past friends.
Everything was abandoned besides us, until one old man entered the store.
I killed him, and hid his body in a room of the store.
Thats all remember.

I'm currently just waiting for the next year.
>>
>>18457215
Well, all I can really tell from that is that you want them. But you already knew that.
>>
>>18457231
I think I acrobatically swooped in and they were laying down head tucked under the garage ddoor

but yeah basically
>>
>>18457074
Could you join the Discord? Some readers want to help and would like to discuss this idea with you.

Here's the link: https://discord.gg/WWcFD2N
>>
>>18457240
Well, all I can say is that you have to make a move soon. Don't worry if it doesn't work out, you'll feel better knowing that you finally laid it to rest.
>>
>>18457161
>>18457187
I'll help in reading as well.
>>
>>18457256
I've been making moves
>>
File: 1482550303610.gif (539KB, 176x320px) Image search: [Google]
1482550303610.gif
539KB, 176x320px
>>18457074

I am also willing to assist on this! I told Val the first time it was mentiomed. Glad (s?)he is finally making a PayPal.
>>
File: 1480462620682.jpg (8KB, 250x200px) Image search: [Google]
1480462620682.jpg
8KB, 250x200px
Val is a woman?
>>
File: 1481593619444.png (2MB, 1435x719px) Image search: [Google]
1481593619444.png
2MB, 1435x719px
>>18457095
Money is not a prerequisite. My unspoken rule is to just be kindly. :)

>>18457161
If you want to do so then that's fine, just be aware that laws do regard in some jurisdictions that asking for donations is a form of solicitation and requires some kind of licensing or permit or something to do so legally. Just be wary!

>>18457214
I'm more of a crab than a shark (Cancer here), plus goldfish are cute and help make the aquarium look better.

I'm not intending anything major, just hoping to get a buck here or there, a gallon of water is 30 cents, a blanket at walmart is 3.50, literally anything helps a homeless person assuming they are helping themselves too.

>>18457244
Sure, but I'm on vacation in NJ, only have my phone on me but I'll be back in AZ on the 28th so I'll join it around then.

>>18457219
Incoming reading.
>>
>>18457083
I have dreams that like to repeat.
1. I live in flat and I must to run away all down by stairs. Hallway is all dark. There is always something that is chasing me. Sometimes I'm dying and sometimes dream tear off.

2. I'm stand in my window. Jump off. Sometimes appear wings on my back. They're made with fire, but even with them I'm falling down and can't fly. Sky is dark very often and very often I can't see.

3. School in these dreams is a place where I'm stuck. People have not nice impression. I can't deal with situations with them. Often I end up alone in whole building.
If you want more informations ask I'll try to answer.
>>
>>18457214
>The loner and worse I get ,better are the women I want to be with.
Mate, go flirt with plain girls once in a while, just for fun. It might help your mindset.

>You have scried this girl for me like 2 times now... Does she have a 'resting bitch' face?
Different girl. This one has a "I'm going to do things to you that will simultaneously fill you with pride and shame" face.

>Did I do a great job?:^)
You're extremely consistent, I'm just WTFing a lot about it.
>>
File: Screenshot_2014-11-12-11-41-01.png (428KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2014-11-12-11-41-01.png
428KB, 540x960px
>>18457271
Good to know! Now if only she'd see this and reply lol

>>18457278
I just assumed so. Her intuition seems to point towards it. She mentioned fears of being drugged, raped, and prostituted. I don't think that's a typical homeless male fear.

>>18457219
Fuuuu-- phone just hit 5% :(
At my cousins house, charger is at my aunts, I'll provide your reading tonight when I'm able to charge my phone.
>>
>>18457313
>Tonight

Sure, I have no rush
>>
>>18457299
Something is bothering you, something in your past. You have a desire to mature and move on, to grow out of your inhibitions. Find what went wrong, make it right again.
>>
>>18457074
Leo
F-19-P
I'm always changing my path and I want to focus on one thing and be exceptional with it. I see there are so many options but I can rely on one thing that can fit my expectations.

I want to join to THIS and I hope it's going to be good for me...
>>
>>18457295
Well, I might join you guys then ^^ I hope I don't spoil things

>>18457302
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z4d4yB-cm6E
This one then? Although ,they might be the same one.. Won't be able to say until I meet her.

Mate ,around me there are either : whores, dragons or girls with their boyfriends.

>You're extremely consistent, I'm just WTFing a lot about it.
I'm glad to hear that. I was doubting myself a lot. Thank you.
>>
>>18457295
Male
Capricorn
J
Seeing this woman and starting to really like her. We've both just gotten out of tough break ups.
Just wanted to see what will happen between us. I'm looking to find my future wife or next significant other.
>>
is anyone else doing readings?
>>
trading
>>
>>18457371
>This one then?
Nope. I kind of remember that reading, actually. She had straight black hair and a tight dress, the meeting being indoors at night in a fancy event. Something about dancing. I think you're just surrounded by hot temptresses, good luck with that.

>around me there are either : whores, dragons or girls with their boyfriends.
>dragons
Kek, eu tive que consultar mea tradutora de Hue
>>
>>18457437
Nope. The song one would simple turn into a crazy as soon as we got together... Demanding all my passwords , being jealous and clingy.. 'Who's that whore?"

The one you're talking about is the blond one from my dreams. Dancing with a short dress, harrowing and acting at her whim. Dancing and making sure she was being seen.

I ain't no São Jorge,son.

I answered your e-mail yesterday ,did you check it?
>>
>>18457328
Thanks!
>>
Phone died guys, will do readings tonight...
My apologies! D:
>>
File: 1413821347170.jpg (382KB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1413821347170.jpg
382KB, 2000x1000px
Hello folks!

I will do some bibliomancy readings
>Query
>Gender
>A winter or foggy picture. Rain is also fine ,as long as it has a dark-ish vibe.
>>
File: a-foggy-view-of-machu-picchu.jpg (287KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
a-foggy-view-of-machu-picchu.jpg
287KB, 1200x800px
>>18457602
Tell me about my romantic life. Will S and I be together?

Male
>>
File: gateway.jpg (145KB, 640x437px) Image search: [Google]
gateway.jpg
145KB, 640x437px
What kind of work will i be doing in two years?
Male
>>18457602
>>
File: aniimage.png (2MB, 1431x890px) Image search: [Google]
aniimage.png
2MB, 1431x890px
>>18457602
How much is going to take me until I'll find someone?
>>
File: foggy-forest-valley.jpg (23KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
foggy-forest-valley.jpg
23KB, 500x333px
>>18457602
Female
If he responds what will he respond with?
>>
File: e9c9c5e232c46faca013e415373ee6ee.jpg (373KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
e9c9c5e232c46faca013e415373ee6ee.jpg
373KB, 1920x1080px
>>18457602
What awaits in my love life?
Male
>>
File: p1030872.jpg (2MB, 2938x2347px) Image search: [Google]
p1030872.jpg
2MB, 2938x2347px
Male
Tell me about the woman I will marry.
>>
>>18457602
Will I end up having a life with them?
Male
>>
>>18457602
What should I be aware of next year?
Male
>>
File: 048.jpg (4MB, 4000x3000px) Image search: [Google]
048.jpg
4MB, 4000x3000px
>>18457602
What awaits me in future
Will I meet my love?
>>
>>18457602
Female
Will i ever have a conversation with him?
>>
>>18457610
''Unfortunate creature!Did she tell you her name?''
''She says that you do not know it, but she intreats you to remember a pilgrim girl,whom you once received at your castle, and whom you pitied, a sun-burnt, way-worn creature who said that she was on the way to Rome.''
''I do not recollect,but if she is unhappy,and desires to see me ,it is enough, I follow you''

I think so ,anon.
Is this 'S' going through rough times? If she isn't ,try to support her when the dark times arrive, she'll appreciate it.

>>18457615
No clear answer ,anon :/ Sorry , but it hints about solitude. Sorry

>>18457616
'Which should be trodden by Persephone
when we wearied of the flowerless fields of Dis!
Or danced on by the lads of Arcady!
The hidden secret of eternal bliss
Known to the Grecian a man ming find,
Ah!you and I may find it now if love and sleep be kind.'

If you're 'ready' ,it will come soon.
>No gender and anime picture...

>>18457617
I have no doubt that in this letter in which I have to write of your life and of mine, of the past and of the future, of sweet things changed to bitterness and of bitter things that may be turned into joy, there will be much that will wound your vanity to the quick.if it prove so, read the letter over and over again till it kills your vanity. If you find in it something of which you feel that you are unjustly accused, remember that one should be thankful that there is any fault of which one can be unjustly accused.

Ouch... I don't feel like there's any need to 'translate' this one.
>>
>>18457654
i forgot my gender
male
>>
File: corridor.jpg (2MB, 4000x2526px) Image search: [Google]
corridor.jpg
2MB, 4000x2526px
>>18457602

Should I hold out for a better prize or simply take the ones available to me and keep taking?
Male
>>
Anyone willing to trade? I would like to know who was listening to me tonight.
F
Cancer
It's been a really fucking rough day. Thank you....
>>
File: natsumesky.png (2MB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
natsumesky.png
2MB, 1600x900px
>>18457602
How are we doing so far?
What can I do in regards to actions in my love life?

f
>>
>>18457725
What method will you be using?
>>
>>18457751
I go by the top of my head. It's weird, I don't know how it works. Strong intuition, and given tonight's circumstances I'll do my very best but I've been known to be pretty accurate.
>>
>>18457725
who was listening: King of Cups, Page of Wands, Five of Swords
theme: king of coins

It was a male who was trying to listen to you who may have felt like you wronged him some how. It seems like he was interested in you, but it seems like you are not interested in him. He still wanted to listen for some reason but didn't do anything irrational because it wouldn't be good for him career wise. It may have been a jealous "nice guy" who was wondering you don't like him, is what it sounds like.

I'd like to know how A feels for me
>>
Trading. I have two queries. Cool if you answer just one, if you answer both I'll answer two queries for you..
1) Will I get to see the man I love soon?
2) Will I get to go to school this semester, or are things too fucked with too little time?
>>
>>18457761

Hm. Interesting.
A feels like things are moving to quickly, like a cheetah. They don't know how to react to you yet because they know that there are things that they can relate with you on but they don't know how to show you that. They also feel like telling you something. I got a weir sensation on my bottom lip that kind of gives off the idea that they have something to say that you wouldn't hear, but would be beneficial to strengthening whatever connection there may be.
>>
>>18457760
Sure, why not.
I'll be using I-Ching

You can pretty much have any query except for "will i get a gf in two days hurr durr"

My query is: Will I be able to get over my inhibitions and become a very popular person or not?
>>
>>18457620
That the beauty of life is a thing of no moment. I suppose few people would venture to assert. And yet most civilised people act as if it were none, and in so doing are wronging both themselves and those that are to come after them. for that beauty which is meant by art is no mere accident of human life which people can take or leave, but a positive necessity of life if we are to live as nature meant us to, that is to say unless we are content to be less than men.
-
The fields were green, the hedges yet in verdant trim. The air was so still that the dead leaves hung too lazy to fall,from the topmost boughts of the earluer trees. The oak was still dressed in a dark sober green -- the fresh July shoot, having lost its summer hue,was unapparent among the foliage, the varying tints of beach,ash,and elm, diversified the woods.
-

Don't expect much from your love life, you will be alone for a while. I feel like you're stuck in a wrong idea of love. You can do fine alone ,anon ^^

>>18457622
Now and then,in the course of the century, a great man of science, like Darwing;a great poet, like keats; a dine critical spirit, like M. Renan; a supreme artisty, like Flabeurt, has been able to isolate himself, to keep himself out of reach of the clamorous claims of other, to stand ''under the shelter of the wall,'' as Plato puts it, and so to realise the perfections of what was in him, to his own incomparable gain, and to the incomparable and lasting gain of the whole world.

It seems like you'll find a keeper ,anon.
Good luck

>>18457628
'You are the one man in the world who is entitled to know everything about me. You have had more to do with my life than you think.

Hallward glanced round him, with a puzzled expression. the room looked as if it had not been lived in for years. A faded Flemish tapestry, a curtained picture, and old Italian cassone, and an almost empty bookcase, - that was all that it seemed to contain, besides a chair and a table.
>>
>>18457769
>>18457725

This is me. I'm hoping for a few interpretations to put together the puzzle. Any who...

1.) I don't think it'll be soon. I see a woman on the edge of a shore and there's a boat far away in the distance Somewhere... beyond the sea.... that's playing in the background. Been there, don't worry, the shores pick up eventually and don't give up.

2. You will ONLY if you certainly pushing you. I see someone holding you back, like they have a rope tied around your torso. Luckily, on this harness in my vision, there's a zipper and it's easily unzipped... but since you're only looking forward you haven't looked down to see this zipper.
>>
>>18457778
Yeah I can't do timeframes either.

I see a guy dancing on the tables in like a saloon type bar and then the audience is sort of clapping for a while, and you know when there's that moment where you know where you should stop and keep your cool but you don't want that moment to end because it feels so good being in it? That's where you are. You need to get off the bar table, establish connections with the people you already have in your life and then from there you're gonna grow a lot more. The inhibition part of your query is what's keeping you on the table, and ultimately, make things more awkward than not.

My query: What's going on with this dude I've been with? MB.
>>
File: on wheels.png (34KB, 646x624px) Image search: [Google]
on wheels.png
34KB, 646x624px
>>18457779
>Don't expect much from your love life, you will be alone for a while. I feel like you're stuck in a wrong idea of love. You can do fine alone ,anon ^^

I've already been alone for a while, and just recently got rejected from a girl i really liked.

>You can do fine alone ,anon ^^

If you were here, i'd throw you out a window.
>>
File: sean_connery_intro.jpg (115KB, 1064x716px) Image search: [Google]
sean_connery_intro.jpg
115KB, 1064x716px
Good evening /div/

I will be doing some readings tonight, anyone I nterested i will need
>Gender
>Sign
>Query
>A word that describes how you feel right now

I'll be practicing scrying, that said do not ask for physical appearance since my visions are pretty random. I will do three readings and more for trades.

As always, I hope I can help
>>
>>18457787
Hex 56: Lu / The Wanderer

You need to take things easily and be very cautious when talking to him, I'm assuming it's romantic, don't force it on him too much and be very careful, if you do this, it will probably work out
>>
File: fog-02.jpg (138KB, 1000x669px) Image search: [Google]
fog-02.jpg
138KB, 1000x669px
How does she feel about me?
Male
>>
>>18457769
1) king of wands, two of pentacles, three of cups

Your man is a very busy man and has a lot on his plate and you know this. He's very in control of the fire in his soul and knows when he will want to hit you up but lucky for you you are going to see him sooner than he anticipates. Some of your friends might be a gateway into seeing him sooner.

2) Page of Pentacles, The Magician, Tower, Strength
It seems like you are ready for school, like you have been waiting for it, and have somewhat of control whether or not you can go at the moment. It's up in the air and dependant on some stuff you do right now, but it seems like there is a sudden event that is going ot happen, that might work against you based on some of the actions you are planning to do or have done. Even if you don't, it shows that you will be better prepared next time (two of wands).

my queries: does he still love me? will he speak to me?
>>
>>18457793
male
aries
what awaits for me in 2017? will this be a good year for me?
shit

Wait, are you expecting a reading in return? i don't know how to read m8
>>
>>18457795
you down to do one outside of trade?
>>
>>18457802
Sure what's up
>>
>>18457793
Pic
M
What.should
I
Focus
On
>>
>>18457793
>Male
>Aquarius
>Love query
>Happy
>>
>>18457602
You still here?

Will I become popular and live a fun and happy life?
Male

>>18457802
What do you mean?
>>
>>18457806
Feel
Weird.too
>>
>>18457793
Male, virgo, how is next semester looking? Hopeful

>tfw im the 4th
>>
>>18457805
>>18457809

I wanted a love reading/reading on what I should do?

I meant like I don't have a read to give back.

I might later but right now I don't.
>>
>>18457816
Oh I see, go ahead
>>
>>18457782
Thank you so much. You still around? My aunt FaceTimed me. Lmao. Leave your queries bb
>>
>>18457816
It's cool. Sorry I didn't realize you were talking to the other dude but I got you.

Your love.... yeah you need to fucking go for it. I get like a wrecking ball into a building type ting, stop holding back. You underestimate your potential way too much. Start slow ten go big.
>>
File: fog-031.jpg (309KB, 1920x1440px) Image search: [Google]
fog-031.jpg
309KB, 1920x1440px
Male
Is there anyone interested in me romantically? How should I proceed?
>>
>>18457822
I am, I'll be here all night
>>
>>18457824
In regards to a specific person or generally?

I thought I was making moves already but I guess they weren't grand enough
>>
>>18457835
I see a brown haired chick with a deep laugh and a love for photography.

Still working on my accuracy in scrying people, so give me some feedback there.
>>
>>18457779
>>18457628
Well, she's very fond of you but I feel there is a lack of things anon.

>>18457629
Well, she would fight to the last to save Arthur's soul! She loved him well, he was the best husband a woman could ever have had, even had he been no High King but a simple knight. Surely the madness that had seized her was long gone. It was right and fitting she should think kindly of her husband's cousing. Why,it was at Arthur's own will that she had first lain in lancelot's arms. And now it was all past and over, and she had confessed it and been absolved;her priest had told her it was as if the sin had never been, and now she must strive to forget it.

Is there something you need to forget? If so ,do it.
>>18457789
Gib me your address... I've been alone for 3 years now, plz kill me ;/
I think you should improve yourself ,be happy for yourself, and such things... I'm sure love will come.

>>18457654
And now ,at last, as she stoop in the stern of the ship,in a pitch-dark,rather blowy night, feeling the motion of the sea, and watching the small, rather desolate little things that winkled on the shores of England, as on the shores of nowhere,watched them sinking smallar and smaller on the profound and living darkness, she felt her soul stirring to awake from its anaesthetic sleep.

You'll have some sort of awakening.
>>
>>18457799
>The Emperor, The Tower, The Hierophant, Temperance.
Wow. ALL majors. Well. He may, but he's really upset. Something has destroyed his vision of you and your relationship and it's going to take A LOT to bring that back, and you really shouldn't try to push him. He will come to you, but it will be a long time.
>>
>>18457833
Sorry about taking so long. Can't blow off the family. What can I do for you? Thank you for everything.
>>
>>18457847
Of course, no worries. I just want a reading on today honestly.
What was the result of today? Was anybody listening when I got home? Who was listening if so. I feel it may be paranormal.
Take your time. Thank you so much.
>>
>>18457838
I have brown hair and I like taking pictures.
>>
File: falling_snow_effect[1].jpg (211KB, 1050x766px) Image search: [Google]
falling_snow_effect[1].jpg
211KB, 1050x766px
>>18457602
female
how is my love life at uni
>>
File: sa3.jpg (111KB, 1252x1252px) Image search: [Google]
sa3.jpg
111KB, 1252x1252px
>>18457842
>Gib me your address... I've been alone for 3 years now, plz kill me ;/

I'm not a girl

>... I'm sure love will come.
>Don't expect much from your love life

Them feels, at least in my situation i don't just fall for girls, it happens once in a blue moon.
>>
>>18457851
Oi. I might have gotten that one mixed up. Kinda funny desu lol Hold up ill try again:

Light hair... she;s short and somewhat pessimistic, at least, she likes to give off that impression because she feels it makes her look stronger. She's waiting for you to make a move. I feel like you haven't really known her that long, but the vibes are there.

Better?
>>
>>18457843
Lmao I've read that reading so many times.
What's up with the grills on /div/ pissing guys off so much they need space.

Women amirite? Hahahhahahahahabhaha
>>
>>18457849
The High Priestess, Nine of Cups, The Chariot, Two of Pents
I don't see any directly negative cards here, but HP is definitely a little funny to see, especially in a paranormal spread. Anyways, someone was indeed listening, and they may be planning something. I can't say whether it would have a positive or negative effect, but, at the very least, it will only be slightly disruptive. I don't think it'll have the effect you think it will.
>>
>>18457857
I'm the woman and the person I'm interested in I've known on and off for around 5 years.

Idk a lot of people who are really pessimistic.

Thank you though
>>
>>18457865
Alright sorry about that. That's always been my one area of weakness... take care!
>>
>>18457842
thanks, and I wish you have nice day
and great next year.
>>
>>18457864
>I don't think it'll have the effect you think it will.

Hm. Thank you, was probably a neighbor I suppose. Oh well.
>>
>>18457809
Like our native England, and the vast extent of fertile France, this mountain-embowered land was desolate of its inhabitants. Nor bleak mountain-top,not snw-nourished rivulet,not the ice-laden Biz, nor thunder, the tamer of contagion,had preserved them -- why therefore should we claim exemption?'

I don't think so , but I wish I'm wrong.
You know ,you don't need to be popular to be happy or have fun.

>>18457854
I'm not in for the killing ,I'm in for the dying...

Well, love will come ,just not in the immediate future.

Here is a passage I got for you

I never know what people mean when they complain of loneliness.
To be alone is one of life's greatest delights,thinking one's own thoughts,
doing one's own little jobs,seeing the world beyond
and feeling oneself uninterrupted in the rooted connection with the center of all things.

-
Done a ton of readings, got only one feed back and one thank you.... Yeah ,I'm out
>>
>>18457879
Thanks

Just fuck my shit up
>>
File: d3c.png (286KB, 454x418px) Image search: [Google]
d3c.png
286KB, 454x418px
>>18457879
I don't know what that means, but i was feeling too down to even say a thank you.

But thanks for the reading.
>>
Anyone down to take on a reading?

I think biblio person left.

>>18457748
this is mine.

the we is me and a man I'm pursuing but feel like giving up on hope/him
>>
>>18457656
>>18457879
Omgosh please one more ive been checking regularly
>>
>>18457667
Thank you so much for the reading. Merry Christmas
>>
>>18457885
I can relate ,mate.

You'll do ok

>>18457884
sorry

>>18457889
She was suddenly as wide awake as if it were daylight. But it was a strange,false day,like a delirium. She saw him put down the match, she saw him movind about, rapidly dressing. And the movement in the room was a trouble to her. He himself was vague and unreal,a thing seem but not comprehended. She watched all the acts of his toilet,saw all the motions,but never saw him.

Not if you just sit back and wait.
>>
Trading again?
>>
>>18457907
Awesome thank you very much and the reading makes a LOT of sense.
>>
>>18457921
ye sup
>>
>>18457924
If I petition my dismissal from school, will I get back in, or will I have to go to community college?
>>
>>18457907
>yfw she asks for a last read and doesn't say Thanks or give feedback after you complained about people not doing exactly that
I'm just smug grinning OP
>>
>>18457929
Cant expect better from a woman, they only care about themselves.
>>
>>18457921
Can I trade with you?
>>
>>18457932
Sure what's up
>>
File: christmastroll.jpg (60KB, 780x564px) Image search: [Google]
christmastroll.jpg
60KB, 780x564px
>>18457930

You're such a jolly soul.
>>
>>18457935
I want to know if D.W is ever coming back.

Do you have a query?
>>
File: 1480611289932.png (518KB, 703x720px) Image search: [Google]
1480611289932.png
518KB, 703x720px
>>18457929
>Relationship reading
Literally asking for it
>>
>>18457930
Thanks man I saw her reply with thanks b4 my post and lost my smug grin but your virgin tears are just the aperitif I needed now blow up and call all women whores for not touching your wee wee.
>>
>>18457937
Did I ruin my academic life, or will I have another opportunity to redeem myself in the scientific community (specifically my field of study)?
>>
>>18457928
the chariot, the moon, five of pentacles, six of wands,
You ride this wagon where you want it to be ridden. Meaning that, you are going to have to put a lot of effort if you want your petition to look legit enough to get back in. If you don't you're going to have to go to community college. It should work out fine if you keep your eye on the goal and act how you need to act. If you don't well it's going to bite you in the butt. Don't be afraid to be deceitful.

I'd like to know how he will respond to me?
>>
>>18457929
What is your query anon?
I will do yours too
>>
>>18457937
Strength, two of Pents, nine of wands, four of wands.
You'll have another chance with him, but expect to have to start all over. His walls are up and this person does not trust you. It will take time, but it is possible.
>>
File: 1481310256883.jpg (65KB, 600x475px) Image search: [Google]
1481310256883.jpg
65KB, 600x475px
>>18457940
>>
>>18457820
Sorry for being confusing

I was asking for one.
>>
>>18457942
I see like a rocket in the distance and someone watching it from the background, behind a guarded barrier watching it crash and burn with a face like :|. But here's the thing, you're behind a barrier. Which means, yeah there was wreckage but none of it will fuck you over completely. Science is all about fucking up... that's how discoveries are made. I think it was more or less a lesson, and yes there will be just use what you've learned and apply it to make yourself better.
>>
>>18457923
I'm glad to hear the reading made sense to you femanon.

Good luck and take care.
>>
>>18457945
Eight of cups, king of Pents, eight of swords, nine of swords.
Yikes. Modestly, but he's tortured inside, if those cards didn't already explicitly state that.
>>
>>18457801

>are you expecting a reading in return?

I am giving three freebies, the rest is up to anyone who wants to trade.

>Will it be a good year? Not a terrific question for a scry, but ill give you an overall topic.

I see a lion walking on the plains, the carcass of a large elephant lies in front of him yet this one is surrounded by hyenas. The lion maintains its steady march towards the feast which leads the hyenas to attack him, but the king repels them in quite a savage manner once they get close. Two hyenas die and the rest of the pack just run scared.

The lion claims its prize.

-------------------------------------------

It will be quite a good year for you anon, also very busy. ''No rest for the weary''

There will be (of course) troubles to be solved but you will beat them, not only because you are up to the task (Lion) but also because of good fortune (Elephant). Also, expect two major events this upcoming year, they will dramatically change your future once resolved. I have a feeling one of them might be related to moving somewhere else and the other family oriented... but i am not sure.

Hope it helped and good luck.
>>
>>18457940
I'm sure she will suck your dick now for defending her honor on the internet you balding loser
>>
>>18457890
Thank you and merry christmas to you as well.
>>
>>18457952
>watching a rocket
>tfw living on space coast of Florida, studying rocket science and astrophysics
Fucking legit scry
I do recommend this scier, everyone.
>>
>>18457952
Are you still trading?
>>
>>18457952
trade?
>>
>>18457946
Don't have one just doing my fair share of late late night shitposting
>>
File: can.jpg (57KB, 871x1200px) Image search: [Google]
can.jpg
57KB, 871x1200px
>>18457956
Thanks for the reading, I'm not sure how to decipher this though but it sounded alpha to be honest.

If anything, it sounds to me like it's talking about a girl.
>>
>>18457953
Thanks!
>>
>>18457961
>>18457962
I got you business bruh
Make a tripcode and enjoy your fame
>>
File: 1439845743905.jpg (599KB, 2560x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1439845743905.jpg
599KB, 2560x1600px
>>18457963
Oy ,go on anon
>>
>>18457971
>>18457959
>>18457952
>>
>>18457956
Male
Scorpio
A general about things to come
expectant, ty senpaii btw i cant read ;C
>>
>>18457949
>>18457940
>I was attacked but I am without fault so obviously he is doing what he is doing to gain some sort of favour from an Internet stranger
Shit on her too but she didn't have such a fragile ego that she actually responded to my bait unlike certain mister dust for pubes ;)
How does it feel to be more of a woman than an actual woman? Do you do it because of some sort of fantasy where you're a girl?
>>
File: 3.gif (2MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
3.gif
2MB, 480x270px
>>18457966

Perhaps, i dont think it does but good luck either way.

>It sounded alpha

Because it was, but dont get too comfy, it talks about troubles being solved, but troubles none the less. I was not kidding with the ''no rest for the weary''

Again good luck.

>Also check em
>>
File: 1481074914958.png (18KB, 780x620px) Image search: [Google]
1481074914958.png
18KB, 780x620px
@18457983
>Armchair psychology
Baby's first analysis, i guess.
You make a lot of bold assumptions, mate
0/10 bait
>>
File: scf.jpg (12KB, 240x303px) Image search: [Google]
scf.jpg
12KB, 240x303px
>>18457986

Thanks, for some reason i thought the other part at the bottom was for someone else so i completely skipped over it. So far, sounds good to me. Just had my heart broken by a girl so a good year and it being busy makes me feel good.

Only curious on what you meant by 'and the other family oriented".
>>
Not as bold as that stocking + skirt combo you have hidden under your bed, fag
>>
>>18457994

>@
>>>>>@

This is 4chan what the fuck.
>>
>>18457961
>>18457962
Lol sure, what's up ya'll?

>>18457959
Thank you ^.^ Glad it was accurate
>>
>>18458013
There's on fag here that keeps fucking doing that
>>
File: acanthus.jpg (87KB, 506x768px) Image search: [Google]
acanthus.jpg
87KB, 506x768px
>Out of booze
>On Christmas

Damn it.

I guess I'll read three. Will trade after that. Pick scry or tarot.
>>
>>18458014
Rocket anon can you trade again with me?
I figured things weren't totally over, but can you tell me if I'll get back into my school this semester?
>>
>>18458014
Will I be able to move away the next year? To where?

What is your query?
>>
>>18458020
Scry.

How you see working in the future?
>>
>>18458020
He expressed a lot of emotion to me tonight. Did he say those things because he loves me?
Tarot
>>
>>18458020
scry
is he going to speak to me?
>>
File: 1479444988864.png (209KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1479444988864.png
209KB, 1000x1000px
>"masculinity" """"shaming""""
Something tells me you're a woman.
As for the stocking + skirt combo, you missed that one.
Better luck next time

>>18458013
It's to avoid giving (you)s
>>
>>18458021
Rocket Anon. I love it.

I have a feeling they won't. I see a book being kind of hacked at from the sides from an axe. Weird scry. You have a lot of work you need to do before you go back, and I think that ultimately, like far off in the future it will be more plausible but you're in the grind stage right now and that's what I'm really getting.

What's my future like with P.R.G?
>>
>>18458020
Scry
How will next year go for me?
>>
>>18458025
You're gonna move far. Yes you will, I saw like a flea jumping the map. Are you on the west coast? You're gonna end up moving somewhere cheaper, like Virginia I believe. You'll also be close to some family, I get the impression you've already discussed this with someone you know. Take their help.

Can you tell me what's up with my grandparents? Why won't they call me?
>>
>>18457806

I see a kid walking on the streets,he carries a big bag on its back but its broken! every step the kid takes a candy falls from the bag.

------------------------------------

It is time for you to start doing more ''durable'' work. Focus on things that will help you on the long run and avoid instant satisfaction. It might also hint a need to ''fix yourself'', as if you need to be more mature about your life...

>>
>>18458014
I am planning on messaging him soon. How will he respond if it all?

And you what is your query?
>>
down to trade with a few people

>>18458020
I'm willing to trade

what do you need?
>>
>>18458027

You won't like this but... hamster wheel without a cage.

>>18458028

If you really want to find out then you're going to have to get some distance from him. I fear that finding the answer will be good for your wallet but might hurt your heart.

>>18458029

I'm seeing... a can of tomatoes? A bowl... someone is making.. queso? What? A mug of hot chocolate, or maybe coffee... I think that the stage is set for conversation, but keep it light.
>>
>>18458031

You're a faggot. Here's your (You) to prove it.
>>
>>18458040

I'm seeing a scroll with Japanese style art on it. Now a poster. A record spinning. I think you'll have a year with a lot of memorable experiences.

>>18458046

I need more booze, but since that isn't happening I just need a question and info needed to comprehend the answer. Also whether you want scry or tarot.

>Am I supposed to fly after, or keep doing the same thing to get the diplomatic solution?
>>
>>18457807

I need you to be a tad more specific m8
>>
>>18458053
You got stale with the insults, what a pity.
But maybe I was right about what you are.

You're a cunt. Here's your (You) to prove it.
>>
>>18458020
>forgot to go to store
>roomies surprise me with beer and rum
Sometimes the smallest gifts are worth the most.

If I read in awhile, I'll trade for certain.
>>
>>18458062
love reading
I'm pursuing someone but haven't seen much progress
feel like giving up
not sure what to do
I want to do what's best for me but I also love this other person.

What should I do?

I'm not sure if scry or tarot would be better so I'll let you pick.

About to read you now.
>>
>>18458033
Shit. I figured. I guess I can still try, but it is what it is. How embarrassing for me.
>The Empress, King of Swords, Knight of Pentacles, The Hermit.
You have a future, but be careful to not be too demanding. He wants things to move at his pace, and if you disrupt that, it will cause him to withdraw.
>>
>>18458067
That wasn't me sweetie and if I was a trap I'd still be a power top wearing out your sphincter.
>>
>>18458062
>I'm seeing a scroll with Japanese style art on it. Now a poster. A record spinning. I think you'll have a year with a lot of memorable experiences
Sounds great, Thank you
>>
>>18458069

I'll scry.

A blue pyramid is built in a cave. It sits there in the dark, magnificent but never to be seen. A flower in a sunny field goes unappreciated because of the toil underground.

I recommend moving on and seeing what else is out there. The monument you're building in your heart seems destined to go unappreciated.
>>
>>18458049
>>18458027
What does that mean?
sorry.
>>
>>18458020
Hello Black Acanthus. Can you give me a little scry for the first part of my 2017? Thank you and happy holidays.
>>
>>18458062
If you fly now: 8 of Wands/queen of wands

If you follow the diplomatic path: the tower/3 of wands

What you should do: 9 of swords/queen of pentacles
So for these I pulled from two decks with the same questions. First card is one deck, second card is the other deck.

If you decide to fly, you'll probably be comfortable, there won't be a lot of venturing or growth. Possibly stagnating.

If you choose to go the diplomatic route, you're going to be making some kind of break through that expands your perspective/world. It will be a change.

What you should do is whichever leaves you thinking/contemplating/maybe challenges your mind. Maybe makes you slightly nervous/uncomfortable.
>>18458079
this is what I'm afraid of and why I'm feeling hopeless/sad. :( Thank you for your time.
>>
>>18458041
'Mylord,' answered the Minister, ' I will take their furniture and the ghost at a valuation. I come from a modern country ,where we have everything money can buy ; and with all our spry young fellow painting the Old world red, and carrying off your best actresses and prima-donnas, I reckon that if there were such thing as a ghost in Europe, we'd have it at home in a very short time in one of our public museums,or on the road as a show.'

'Saw in primitive man ' a few small sparks of humanity preserved on the tops of mountains after some deluge,' without an idea of cities, governments or legislation, 'living the lives of wild beasts in sunless caves,' 'their only law being the survival of the fittest.

'and she thought,as she had thought so often,what a frail,easily hurt,rather pathetic thing a human body is,naked;somehow a little unfinished,incomplete!

I believe your grandparents are upset with you ;( have you done anything they would consider bad lately? I believe they're puuposely avoiding the call.
Hope I could help you ,if not feel free to ask again.

I don't live in the USA and I have no idea where Virginia is :D But moving very far is amazing. Close to some family? Could you see what brought me close to them?
A few people I know already know my intentions of getting away but I can't rely on any help atm.

Did you see whether it would take a lot of time for I to take that jump?
>>
I'm still down to trade anyone for as much perspective as I can get.

My query will be the same:
What should I do in regards to my love life that's best for me?
>>
>>18458076
I'm happy to know that wasn't you, i was bothered by the idea that you could be so simple with your insults.
So you aren't a woman afterall.
In that case maybe you're the fag, having such thougths about me.
>>
>>18458067

>calls insult stale
>regurgitates exact reply

Kid you're not even trying. Go back to Imgur and care about your fake internet points somewhere else.
>>
>>18458092
judgement, ten of swords, seven of cups, strength, ace of wands
a new beginning will come in time, but not until you stop feeling bad about your love life. I get a strong vibe of self-persecution from this read, which actually does nothing real for you. Yes, it's good to reflect and learn a lesson, but when it's holding you back, that's when it is no longer healthy.
My question: what are the chances my appear will be rejected? what are the chances it will be accepted?
>>
>>18458096
It was supposed to be pottery, tb h.
>>
>>18458092
Son of Swords Rx
Strength Rx
The Moon Rx
Mother of Swords
VII of Wands
Daughter of Pentacles Rx
Daughter of Swords
The Empress Rx

The Tower
Father of Cups

I feel like the reading concurs with (>>18458099), putting it simply. The first set of cards describes a condition, yours. The second describes what should happen, with the result being the Father of Cups.

My query is: major career opportunities in the next year?
>>
>>18458099
high priestess and page of pentacles
is likely to happen

so whatever choice happens it will put you in a position where you can choose.
you'll be in a place where you can see what's before you easily
there will be awareness
you'll be in a position of control
>>
>>18457815

I see an open book, the page on the left is blank, the one on the right is covered in ink, completely black.

----------

It can go either tremendously well or a complete disaster, there will not be a middle ground for you so be very focus on your studies anon, avoid any distractions.

In short, its going to be hard but you can pull it off if you give it all your attention.

>>
>>18458095
>You must LOVE me seeing as you are soo enticed by me
The only thing that's clear is that you sure love getting BTFO because you just keep coming for seconds kid.
I haven't made any statements about my gender nor will I since this is an anonymous image board and statements don't have a gender. You're the one with the birdbrain trying to put labels on shit because you cannot comprehend nuanced thought nor can you produce any kind of witty rebuttal here is all you have written in one sentence
>I know what you are but what am I?!?!?!?
Sounds like my sister when she was in preschool, I guess you should go get some rest because you might not realise it but your lack of sleep is making you irritated:(
>>
Darlings, I need a scry for an occult query. I can't offer a reading in return, but I can offer (non-love, pls, don't go psycho on me) spells in return, including one that induces prophetic dreams (my specialty) among others things. Just tell me what you need and I'll tell you if I can do it.
>>
>>18458119
>>18458095
why are any of you even bothering to fight on an anonymous image board. you're not changing each other's minds about anything. you're just arguing. it's not like you have a name and face to defend either. just let it go. both of you should be observant enough to know people on 4chan are assholes.
>>
>>18458122
Down
So down
What do you need scried?
>>
File: 1462153171550.jpg (291KB, 885x927px) Image search: [Google]
1462153171550.jpg
291KB, 885x927px
>>18458122
I can getcha for a read, just need a name/alias and your question. Method is scry. What's up friendo?
>>
>>18458113
I pull the tower a ton for myself.
I pulled the world on what I should do earlier this evening.
that's hilarious

so I need to turn my perspective around

Six of swords and four of swords

The new year has a change in career happening. It may be circumstances or your position, but you'll be able to move away from something that's been bothering you. You'll be able to rest. You'll have new horizons to explore.

Whether or not it's major, this is a positive read.
>>
File: 1440912904702.jpg (419KB, 2500x1723px) Image search: [Google]
1440912904702.jpg
419KB, 2500x1723px
>>18458134
s-stray?
>>
>>18458133
>>18458134
Could you inform me what kind of spells are you interested in first, please? So that I may not waste your time, should I not be able to perform them.
>>
File: 1480047963611.jpg (48KB, 620x700px) Image search: [Google]
1480047963611.jpg
48KB, 620x700px
>>18458119
>Pic related
Kek.
>>18458128
It gives you a good feeling.
>>
File: 1448187686558.png (135KB, 453x417px) Image search: [Google]
1448187686558.png
135KB, 453x417px
>>18458138
Yeah that's me. What's up?
>>
>>18458128
I'm literally in bed and on my phone spending some time shitposting I guess my shitposts are growing too large in number.
But the answer to why I am doing it? Because it's fun, all that's really happening is some guy on the Internet will get a reddened butt over some words I wrote and since it is anonymous I'm not actually attacking his person so it's all in good faith.
Don't be so uptight anon but I guess you're right and I should ease it a little. Sorry for shitting too much.
>>
>>18458128
4chan has been filled with a majority of literal underageb& for too many years now, is why.
>>
>>18458141
I'm more interesting the concept of exchange, and I'll think about the spell afterward. I'm
>>18458133
>>
Are there any readers on this commercial holiday?
>>
File: 1439336578468.png (155KB, 622x344px) Image search: [Google]
1439336578468.png
155KB, 622x344px
>>18458141
>spells
Nah son I planned to work for free on this one. My life's a little too messed up for me to expect something like that to honestly help me out in the long run. Appreciate the offer though.
>>
>>18458136
Hmm. I'll take that into consideration. Thanks.
>>
>>18458122
>prophetic dreams
I cannot provide shit for you other than sincere gratitude for sating my curiosity but I have never had one of these and would like to know what I need to do to receive one of these bad boys at some point in time.
>>
>>18458159
thank you as well
>>
>>18458147
i'm not being uptight. it's just annoying. plus, it just makes us reach bump limit faster, which means we have to make a new thread sooner, which mean other x fags who don't use div general start to get butt mad and troll the page and cuck the bump limit even harder, so if you enjoy the page, cut the shit for all of our sakes that's all i fucking want for christmas. thank you.
>>
File: 1481312059628.png (107KB, 221x286px) Image search: [Google]
1481312059628.png
107KB, 221x286px
>>18458167
BTFO anon here.
Don't worry, drama is over now.
>>
who the heck is trading?
>>
>>18458122
That sounds fascinating. What else can you do?
>>
>>18458145
How are you doing ,friendo?

Sorry about that last time ,I left before leaving a feedback for my last query ;(

Not sure whether you saw it or not ,but I'm sure my deity has forsaken me anon ;(
>>
File: BerserkS5background.jpg (398KB, 703x1100px) Image search: [Google]
BerserkS5background.jpg
398KB, 703x1100px
Hello hello and Merry Christmas to you all!

I'm here again and again again to offer my service for 3 card readings! Please post your astrological sign along with your query:

1st Card: Situation/Question
2nd Card: Action/Remedy
3rd Card: Outcome/Conclusion

Questions will be answered in the order they are received!
>>
>>18458122
I need a spell to get me back into school. I will suck your teets for the rest of my life if you can get me back into school. What's your query?
>>
>>18458185
Do you do general queries (no specific question) at all? I never know what to ask.
>>
>>18458185
gemini
love reading
>>
>>18458185
cap
I need a school reading. i fucked up
>>
>>18457473
Ya, I got it, but I've had a crazy weekend and haven't had a chance to reply.
>>
>>18458185
Capricorn
Should I start learning divination?
>>
File: just fine again today.jpg (108KB, 800x1156px) Image search: [Google]
just fine again today.jpg
108KB, 800x1156px
>>18458184
>How are you doing
Just fine again today as always

>I left before leaving a feedback
Nah man no worries, I don't worry too much about feedback, I just try to read to help out when I can. Sorry to hear you feel that way though, what makes you feel as if that's the case?
>>
>>18458185
Sun in Leo 12th house
Is leaving to go live in BC a good idea? What should i do?
>>
>>18458187
specifically back into school this coming semester
>>
>>18458190
(If so, Gemini; if not, oh well!)
>>
>>18458185
Libra
Will we have a conversation?
>>
>>18458187
>>18458200
How did you got out of school?
>>
>>18458185
Pisces
How should I go about taking action in regards to my self-reading earlier today?

Merry Christmas!
>>
>>18458185
I need work future reading
leo
>>
>>18458185
sagitarrius
advice on what to do in love with this specific person they are a taurus
>>
>>18458204
I should have med dropped but I didn't because I was determined to do well, even against what my adviser had...well....advised. I was kicked out of my classes for next semester and was told to petition if I wanted to get back into school, but there's a damn good chance they won't let me back in, as I had to petition to get in for Fall semester. Good news is I did really well in a few of my classes, and I never missed any unless I had a doctor's note. I wasn't a bad student. just shitty circumstances.
>>
>>18458194
>Just fine again today

of course that would be your answer.

Things have been bad for way too long
now ;/ impossible not to think so m80.

Merry Christmas
>>
File: blue eye.jpg (44KB, 210x142px) Image search: [Google]
blue eye.jpg
44KB, 210x142px
>>18458190

1st Card: Prince of Wands
2nd Card: 3 of Cups
3rd Card: 7 of Cups

Your general reading for the New Year is going to be one of taking on some new challenges in your life. Try to gravitate towards a community you've been wanting to get involved with. I see you getting involved in some new endeavor spiritually this year that will lead to some tidying up of loose ends that may have not been met this year!
>>
>>18458219
Thanks for the read, anon! I actually decided recently to get into tarot card reading, and to research/learn more about Discordianism, so I'm waiting for materials to arrive in the mail. I suppose one of the two at least would suit the "new endeavor spiritually" bit. I'm actually excited for all this!
>>
File: 1482332125694.jpg (53KB, 700x467px) Image search: [Google]
1482332125694.jpg
53KB, 700x467px
>>18458191

1st Card: 7 of Cups
2nd Card: The Devil
3rd Card: The Star

Something illusory is going on in your love life right now. If you are with a partner there may be something you are unaware of going on between the two of you. Go back and reevaluate you some assumptions you have about the relationships you are in or really think about what it is you want in a potential mate. I see you finding serenity eventually but it may take some tuning up on your part first!
>>
>>18458185
cap
What does he think of me?
>>
>>18458185
Scorpio
A general about things to come, ty
>>
>>18458237
I'm single anon ;( I will do some thinking about my next mate.
>>
>>18458237
>>18458245
thank you for the reading
>>
Will do 3 one card readings
>>
>>18458257
can i pull it together and save things? or do i have to start from scratch?
>>
File: 1481208296557.jpg (2MB, 2500x1711px) Image search: [Google]
1481208296557.jpg
2MB, 2500x1711px
>>18458193

1st Card: Ace of Pentacles
2nd Card: 4 of Pentacles
3rd Card: Prince of Cups

Depending on how old you are, it may be time to center yourself a bit more in your studies, begin asking yourself if what you're studying is truly what you want to be doing with your life. I see you being good at what you're doing now, you might not need to change anything except for your habits. Ground yourself and mediate on what you can do to focus yourself more. Are you daydreaming about being somewhere else? Are there some loose ends that haven't been tied up? Ask yourself these things and your academic focus will improve!
>>
>>18458257
can you do a general please
>>
>>18458257
Am I rigth about it?
>>
>>18458254
You're very welcome, anon. Don't let yourself be bogged down by pitfalls you may have (real or imagined). The Star is a very positive outcome card!
>>
>>18458257
Are the 3 dreams I had also visions of the future or were they just dreams? I know I can see and it felt and worked in the same ways as the other things but they were not as grounded and kind of flashy so I'm confused.
>>
>>18458264
I am so distracted by some loose ends in my life, but they seem to be resolving themselves finally. I'm really good at what I do. In fact, as I sat in front of my professor and explained why I wouldn't be able to participate in research next semester, he just shook his head and said it was quite a shame. I think he wants me to push. He wants me to convince him I'm still full of promise, but I've spent too much time sailing on this "potential" that it fucked up my thinking. Made me believe I was invincible. Maybe I can still save my career. Thank you.
>>
>>18458263
Son of wands

It's not as bad as it seems a light hearted approach will be more beneficial to you.
>>
File: LionsHeadtoHead.jpg (258KB, 858x740px) Image search: [Google]
LionsHeadtoHead.jpg
258KB, 858x740px
>>18458197

1st Card: 7 of Swords
2nd Card: 9 of Pentacles
3rd Card: 4 of Cups

Your spread has everything to do with isolating yourself for a while and becoming a "lone wolf" at this time. It does sound like divination is a path you could choose to take. Ask yourself what you want out of your practice; meditate on your wants and desires and be sure the path you choose is right for you. Don't jump into anything straightaway, I see you taking on a lot of strong endeavors if you walk the path alone for a while...
>>
>>18458276

Good luck, anon, the cards told me you can do this if you put your mind to it!
>>
>>18458291
thank you
>>
>>18458265
Wheel of Fortune
Overall things are or will soon be going well for you.
>>
This thread moves way faster than expected. I apologize for the delay, I don't visit very often.

>>18458150
I see. Very well darling, I hope I don't disappoint.
I would like you to scry the spirit I'm in contact with. I'm having trouble understanding its intent.

>>18458157
I will perform something for you either way, darling, because your post just made me feel sad. If you don't mind, of course.
Since I have the right to a second query, I would like you scry me a student. I feel it's time to share what I know. My circle calls me Channary.

>>18458163
The moon for this one is fast approaching, and I can definitely do an extra one. I need something unique about you - usually a picture of a birthmark, or just a spot/mole, something permanent in your body will do. Prints of hands are what I usually use in person, but whatever you feel comfortable with will do.

>>18458179
Thank you, darling. Dreams are my main field. Dream manipulation, make people quit dreaming entirely, allow people to dream again if they don't, removal of nightmares and night terrors, or even giving nightmares and terrors, decision making dreams (like, prophetic dreams with a purpouse, these show the outcomes of different choices), these are things I've found a lot of success with, and things my sisters request a lot.
And then there are the mundane spells I perform occasionally, like spells of success, luck, health, etc, but some of my sisters are way better than me at these, and should these be requested, they'd be the ones to perform it.
>>
>>18458299
thanks!
>>
>>18458266
Empress

Most likely, you appear to be someone in tune with your intuition.
>>
>>18458304
>I would like you to scry the spirit I'm in contact with. I'm having trouble understanding its intent.
I'll want to prepare and warm up for this to do it right. Give me some time, but I'll do it tonight
>>
>>18458187
I have asked what troubled me to the first callers, but I'll help if I can because it's serious. I can remove any grudge the school authorities have against you, I can make them more lenient and kinder, and I can terrorize them if revenge if revenge is all that is left - but let's try playing nice first. Considering what you described in >>18458212, I think I can affect them positively enough to cause them to accept your petition.
I need, like above, a birthmark, or something unique in your body, and the name of the authorities involved (either first, last, full name, initials, whatever). And the date, so I can see what time frame I have to work with.
>>
>>18458315
Thanks a lot.
>>
File: 1482449523748.png (516KB, 1363x582px) Image search: [Google]
1482449523748.png
516KB, 1363x582px
>>18458199

1st Card: The Star
2nd Card: Princess of Swords
3rd Card: Temperance

It seems the time would be right for you to explore some new possibilities. A move might be right for you at this time. Ask yourself what it is you want to achieve if you move; are these motives righteous? Be logical and honest with yourself about these reasons for moving at this time. Will it play out in your best interest? I see you being happy with your decision and it allowing you to find some clarity and peace of mind wherever you wind up going on your travels!
>>
>>18458318
thanks. starting on this now. please hang around for a few minutes!
>>
File: The raven corvus corax.jpg (769KB, 1000x1124px) Image search: [Google]
The raven corvus corax.jpg
769KB, 1000x1124px
>>18458202

1st Card: The Hierophant
2nd Card: 5 of Cups
3rd Card: Judgement

You will have a conversation with this person but the results may not be to your liking. I see you dealing with this situation in a way that may make you have to look at yourself in a way that may make you uncomfortable. You will learn something new about yourself and it may even be through this person that you eventually find the absolution you seek, it may come in a form you do not expect.
>>
File: 1450303276727.jpg (2MB, 976x1387px) Image search: [Google]
1450303276727.jpg
2MB, 976x1387px
>>18458276
Student question response here.

I see a mousy looking girl with glasses. Perhaps in her early to mid 20s. Medium long light brown hair and a blue cardigan type shirt over a white dress shirt with light brown almost beige dressy looking pants. A bit on the skinnier side and has the downtrodden eyes of someone who has seen a lot of suffering in her days, but with a glimmer of youthful optimism, or if not that, perhaps stubborn denial that things can't and shouldn't go wrong. A bit of a perfectionist but is adaptable and willing to work hard for standards held by others. Feels a bit powerless at the moment and wishes for something or someone to help them reclaim a bit of control in their life. Not one used to having control and power they may be a bit eager to overextend with it, so a word of caution there. She seems cute though, both physically and personality-wise. (not that that's really important, just though I'd mention it) I imagine she'd be a good student, and would be more that happy to share with you. She seems like the type that may even be able to teach you things about yourself in return. A bit high maintenance from time to time, but if you can handle that I'm sure they'll be a good friend and student alike. A true protege who will take your work together very seriously once convinced of its potential.

Hope it was helpful and that you find someone important to pass down your knowledge to. Thanks for letting me scry for you tonight and I wish you the best of luck.
>>
>>18458240
If you get here, forget this query maybe read this other one instead
>How should I better myself?
>>
File: 1444786212562.jpg (173KB, 976x704px) Image search: [Google]
1444786212562.jpg
173KB, 976x704px
>>18458304
Mistakenly linked your post improperly, my bad please see >>18458358
>>
File: 1481505317764.png (189KB, 406x564px) Image search: [Google]
1481505317764.png
189KB, 406x564px
>>18458205

Merry Christmas to you as well, anon!

1st Card: The Emperor
2nd Card: 6 of Swords
3rd Card: 5 of Swords

It is time to reinforce some structure during this time. Ground yourself and be ready to take on a new frame of mind regarding this situation. Take trip, go somewhere new you may have been wanting to go for a while, I find this being helpful in finding and maintaining the structure you seek. You need to put yourself first during this time, act in your own best interest and take care of yourself first! You may have been spreading your energies a little too thin!
>>
>>18458185
Taurus
Future Reading, please.

Merry Christmas
>>
>>18458358
Amazing, I know exactly who she is. I had never thought to approach the subject of magic with her, but I'll be dipping my toes in water next time I see her. She wears that outfit quite frequently, it's like a self-imposed uniform. Very interesting that you scried it so correctly. I thank you deeply for your effort, blessed be.
>>
File: 1287374936374.jpg (49KB, 680x523px) Image search: [Google]
1287374936374.jpg
49KB, 680x523px
>>18458208

1st Card: Prince of Swords
2nd Card: 10 of Pentacles
3rd Card: 6 of Swords

You may be changing jobs this year. Ask yourself if the current job you are in has been fruitful for you, are you seeing the fruits of your labor, is there upward mobility? If not it may be time for a change. If you're unemployed you will secure a job that may not be exactly what you want but it will pay the bills. You may need to change your location if jobs seem stagnant!
>>
>>18458304
>I would like you to scry the spirit I'm in contact with. I'm having trouble understanding its intent.

I see what appears to be a spectral figure in the form of an old man with a long beard and wearing a cloak. Examining it, it seems to use comforting words and promises of happy times in order to establish an emotional connection to humans. It feeds off of them somewhat. In your case, the lines suggest that he definitely wants something from you. It seems to want energy. Interestingly, this spirit has some emotional turmoil and uses this as a means to deal with some anger that's still in him.

I dug deeper into the intentions and MO. I saw a morbid cupid figure stringing its bow and sending off an arrow. To me, this screams of emotional manipulation. Thereafter, I saw the RW Knight of Cups with a devious look on his face. Behind that, I saw the High Priestess disintegrate into bats that flew away.

I would be very cautious of this spirit if I were you, especially given how clever it seems and how skilled it is in emotional manipulation. It also seems to carry a lot of heavy energy, so do be aware of that as well.

>>18458304
If you are who I think you are, I feel indebted to you and your sisters, so this one is on me. If not, I can decide what I'd like later, and I wouldn't mind reading for your sisters as well.

Either to discuss the trade later or just to say hi, send me an email:
[email protected]
>>
File: 1409074649951.jpg (36KB, 225x350px) Image search: [Google]
1409074649951.jpg
36KB, 225x350px
>>18458373
Anytime, friend. Just glad I was on par with that one and that I could be of help. Best of luck with your potential new student.
>>
>>18458304
what about those who rarely remember their dreams?
>>
File: 1481061457600.jpg (302KB, 964x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1481061457600.jpg
302KB, 964x1000px
>>18458210

Taking a short short break!

1st Card: 3 of Wands
2nd Card: Prince of Pentacles
3rd Card: 9 of Wands

You may need to "take the bull by the horns" with this Taurus! I see you taking the "leadership" role in this relationship if it is to work out. You may need to reign this person in; don't react in the heat of the moment if things don't go your way at first. It may take some hard work to get this thing going the way you want it to but if you remain steadfast in your resolve it will happen!
>>
>>18458304
>Prints of hands are what I usually use in person
Does it matter which way the hand is facing? I have some hand photos with the palm facing away so if I need a photo of a hand with the palm facing towards the viewer, then let me know. Sorry for the late response, assuming you're still lurking.
>>
File: 1451872240136.jpg (129KB, 804x823px) Image search: [Google]
1451872240136.jpg
129KB, 804x823px
Will do a 3 or so reads tonight for those in despair. Just need a name/alias and your question.

If you could post a cute anime girl pic or something of the sort along with your post I'd really appreciate it, but it's not necessary. May do more than three if you post a pic I particularly like, or of a character I enjoy.
>>
>>18458391
Thank you for your time and your read.

Also the animal pictures. <3
>>
>>18458318
I see a wise man in a lecture hall, standing at a podium and teaching, but all I see are these shadow-y figures in the audience. My first impression would be that it simply means that no one is listening to him, but if I meditate on him longer, I get the sense that these figures are simply just figments of his imagination, to distract him from an empty lecture hall. The feeling I get from him is that he is eccentric, and thus avoided. A deeply misunderstood man, with vast amounts of knowledge, but no one to share it with. It tortures him.
Based on this alone, I would say that the spirit's intentions are self-centered, but it still has so much to offer you. I must caution you though, this spirit may have a tendency to be emotional. They're frustrated, and they've been frustrated for a long time.
I pulled a few cards for support for the scry and got:
>King of Cups, Seven of Cups, The Hermit, Ace of Cups.
More or less supports the scry well, especially The Hermit. There is a lot to be learned from this spirit.

Here is my info:
I used to have a birthmark on my face, about the size of the end of the average pointer finger, but recently had it removed in November. Now there is a thin scar to the right of my lips (if you're facing me). The scar is about two and a half inches long, maaaaaybe three. I have another birthmark on my left thumb nail, a nevus. It looks like a straight line, and some brown discoloration, like I slammed a door perfectly on that line and it only bruised that part.
The big names, I think, will be involved will be E.P., D.B., T. D-M (hyphenated last name), H.R.. Between now: December 25, 2016 and January 9th, 2017 (when classes start).
>>
>>18458363
I was thinking the same thing based on my self-reading. I tend to put others above me and give too much. This time I feel it's right to look out for me and put myself first.

Thank you so much
>>
File: 1480881911559.jpg (54KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1480881911559.jpg
54KB, 1280x720px
>>18458401
Roderick
Will things get better in 2017? What should I expect?
>>
>>18458401
How will I meet this girl I have in mind?

F
>>
File: ositatriste.jpg (18KB, 251x231px) Image search: [Google]
ositatriste.jpg
18KB, 251x231px
>>18458401
The man in black
Things are gotten quietly fine but i still felt empty, i just want to known if something is going to happend, ty senpaii
>>
>>18458401
Raf
What do you see in the future, please?
Thanks
>>
File: 1439876779984.png (322KB, 591x716px) Image search: [Google]
1439876779984.png
322KB, 591x716px
>>18458417
pic
>>
>>18457219
Red ray seems okay, relatively.
Okay, no, it appears to be okay but its at a weird spin. It looks like its in a...template mode, like you're mentally (and thus energetically) testing out what would happen in certain scenarios that are plausible, some not so much.

Your orange ray is blocked by your red ray (very unusual). You seem to be forcing yourself to consider this transition against a large part of yourself. I'd say you have self esteem issues and concerns of the future pertaining more to finding a good mate than anything else, and that you mask this in an indigo ray denial blockage that uses the green ray energy to make the facade or mask to the reasoning of your question.

Your yellow ray is minimally balanced but partially blocked enough to make this minimal balance not actual, another farce appearance where the display is misleading once the underlying currents are known. You manipulate yourself to understand others better. This is...Acceptable, but I see this as a designed part of your personality evolving to become a step to properly understanding others without forcing yourself to fit their moulds.
Your green ray is too cloudy for me to read, probably a side effect of your indigo ray pulling from the green ray to mask its blockage of denial.

Your blue ray is tasty, you're ab attractive person in spirit, you probably come off approachable but somewhat odd or different, but not enough to draw judgment or ridicule from others.

Indigo ray is in a heightened state, you're running simulations in your mind and overlaying them onto reality.
Try to step out of your mind and approach a physical simulation, research the move, plan it all.out, make a budget and look for plausible possibilities.

I cannot tell you if this doorway or path you are examining is the right one for you. Instead all I can tell you is things feel early, as in too soon. You appear to have haste, a orange ray imbalance/blockage towards forcing your life path forward (Cont)
>>
File: 1431962850007.jpg (72KB, 450x484px) Image search: [Google]
1431962850007.jpg
72KB, 450x484px
>>18458415
Perpetuality, a series of things moving just the same way as they always have. As the pendulum swings with such adherence to the laws of physics so too shall things remain the same. However just as with physics when one understands the movements and patterns things not only become predictable but able to be manipulated. That is to say perpetuality will persist given no action, but with proper analysis and action you will be more than capable of bringing about the changes you seek.

tldr; gonna have to acct on something after a while of observing and becoming dissatisfied or not fully content with how things are, improvement is directly correlated with your ability to understand and apply the lessons taught by such circumstances.
>>
>>18457219
I recommend you take caution and very strong patience to your current life situation and that you begin building up gradually to your desired move.

As things are now you are not properly prepared, but the move, while I'm unsure, I feel the move will be beneficiak to your development, even if it turns out to be the wrong choice longterm.

Save up your resources
Do your research
Take a lotlotlot of patient time doing these things, when you move there will be... 'bumps' that if not ready for could wreck your plans. You should be completely ready, no doubt, no denial, just confidence in your desire and choice of a life change.

Love you anon, sorry for the wait.
>>
>>18458378
No point in helping it, I see. You're spot on pointing out it's attempts on manipulation. Banishment seems to be in order.

And I'm pleased to find you here. You're mistaking me for a very dear sister however, who first came to this board and shared the link with us. You don't owe us anything, we appreciate the chance to help. A while back, our high priestess water scryed a positive image and we assumed the target didn't require our further support. We assume things ended well, can you confirm?

>>18458382
Thank you, darling!

>>18458385
I never tried, but it seems like I could do it. I will apologize for not offering it this time, as dreams are things for the new moon, and this one is filling up fast. I could return next month, if you still require assistance with that.
>>
>>18458436
Oh well, thanks.
>>
File: 3b21d459f5581a29d032deccfa74b225.png (713KB, 900x1038px) Image search: [Google]
3b21d459f5581a29d032deccfa74b225.png
713KB, 900x1038px
>>18458417
You talk to her of course you silly, chicks dig conversation :^)

Real answer though, I see white lace and get the idea of an event or holiday of some sort, hard to tell but something festive that brings people together and away from the everyday stresses and considerations of life. Like a party or special day. A place where people are comfortable and focused more on the event than on their everyday concerns and personal problems. A crowd and a room decorated in white cloth. Seems a bit high class yet celebratory, may be a wedding or baby shower type of event, it gives a feeling of celebration yet transition.

I imagine an event like that is gonna be your best bet. A chance encounter at an event of holiday celebration of some sort. Basically one of those meetings where the holiday and the meeting share and important date, like when marries couples met on christmas or valentines day or something ages ago.
>>
Any traders?
>>
>>18458457
Thank you so much for the reading!

I wont be attending any event though ;/ I guess it will be a while. i really have no idea but I appreciate
>>
File: YMRoa.jpg (503KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
YMRoa.jpg
503KB, 1920x1080px
>>18458360

1st Card: 6 of Cups
2nd Card: Princess of Wands
3rd Card: Prince of Wands

It's time to break away from some negative influences that may have been surrounding you for a while. Try and regress, think about what used to make you happy as a child, what have you always wanted to do? Are you doing that now? Be creative and build some confidence in yourself at this time. Reignite some old passions that may have gone by the wayside during this time, I see them bring fulfillment into your life!
>>
>>18458392
Palms work well. And scars too, as the next anon remined me.

>>18458406
Unfortunately, it tends to display its emotion way more often than his knowledge. I'm not sure listening is worth it, when he can act rather violently. I was set on banishment before, and I think I still am. Thank you for the effort though.
As for your issue, a picture of said scars and marks would be best.
>dates
I have one night clear for dream manipulation on the 4th, and then other sweetening spells for personality manipulation from the 6th to the 8th. I shall do my best for you.
>>
>>18458443
That would be amazing if you would.

I've never been able to remember most dreams easily. The ones I do are usually very ordinary or just bizarre.

In return I can do a Tarot reading for you.
>>
File: 1447489592352.jpg (99KB, 723x691px) Image search: [Google]
1447489592352.jpg
99KB, 723x691px
>>18458418
>Things are gotten quietly fine but i still felt empty,
you and me both friend,
>pic related.

Read though, I see or rather hear a melody played by piano. It's a somber, melancholic tone, that's almost thoughtful. As if it had a tension in it's musical style. This sound resonates and fills an empty room, in fact totally empty. It must be a player piano because there's no one to either play or listen to this song. It reminds me a lot of happiness and potential. The idea of not knowing and wanting. If something is put out there and unknown to all, does it still hurt people, or make them happy?

Basically I see this as a type of lack of audience and agency situation. Control and appreciation are missing here. IT may be the time where one asks what's it all for, or how did I get here? Basically confusion caused by a lack of feedback or reason. If you seek to fix it I'd suggest trying to become more in touch with those important to you and seeing how they feel and thing about they way things are perhaps.
>>18458467
I'm down to trade, whatcha need friendo? see >>18458401 for the requirements for a read
>>
>>18458401
Would you do an additional one for a trade? I don't know anything about anime or what makes the girls in them cute.
>>
>>18458481
I might accept it at the time, but I don't think it's fair to do so now. I'll make further offerings some time mid-January. Unless I have a free new moon night this time, which I'll let you know here. Until then, blessed be.
>>
File: 1481276826018.jpg (309KB, 1152x768px) Image search: [Google]
1481276826018.jpg
309KB, 1152x768px
>>18458241

1st Card: King of Swords
2nd Card: 3 of Swords
3rd Card: Ace of Pentacles

You may be coming into conflict with someone you know very soon. It may be some sort of withstanding moral dilemma, but it will not come from you. You will need to make a righteous decision in the near future but remaining true to your intentions and values will provide you some benefits in your favor. Something you've been wanting of or dreaming about it coming into your grasp but it may be difficult to attain without hard work.
>>
File: 1410272518844.jpg (65KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1410272518844.jpg
65KB, 500x500px
>>18458487
>Would you do an additional one for a trade?
I son't see why no-
>I don't know anything about anime or what makes the girls in them cute.
Really pushing it there, thems fighting words.

It's different for different people. For me it's the idea of art imitating life, or life imitating art question. Plus I just have a problem with pretty ladies so who knows really?

That stupid tangent, aside, Sure, I'm still down to do that for you. What would you like to ask?
>>
>>18458443
>No point in helping it, I see. You're spot on pointing out it's attempts on manipulation. Banishment seems to be in order.
Yes, the energy of that spirits is very unpleasant. It reminded me of the part in Aladdin where Jafar disguises himself as an old man. Same sort of vibe.

>You're mistaking me for a very dear sister however, who first came to this board and shared the link with us.
That explains why you sound different, haha.

>A while back, our high priestess water scryed a positive image and we assumed the target didn't require our further support. We assume things ended well, can you confirm?
Interesting. Can you remember when this was? Something entirely unrelated ended up going wrong, but the work was a complete success, thank you.

Feel free to email me any time. We might be able to help each other in the future.
>>
>>18458480
Before and after
Thank you so much for your help. Anything will help.
>>
>>18458498
I'm curious about a certain someone's current ruminations. I'm male, she's female.
>I kind of just want to see what crazy shit you see.

What's your query?
>>
File: shit hand.jpg (1MB, 1789x2205px) Image search: [Google]
shit hand.jpg
1MB, 1789x2205px
>>18458480
Sorry for the garbage quality. Will this suffice?

If so, can you give me a timeframe on when to expect this prophetic dream? If that's something you can do, that is.
>>
File: IMG_4381.jpg (1MB, 3024x4032px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4381.jpg
1MB, 3024x4032px
>>18458480
>>
>>18458476
I'll reflect on this.
Thanks
>>
>>18458493
Thank you and bless you as well/
>>
File: hum5.jpg (40KB, 400x389px) Image search: [Google]
hum5.jpg
40KB, 400x389px
>>18458367

Merry Christmas to you as well!

1st Card: 9 of Wands
2nd Card: 3 of Pentacles
3rd Card: Queen of Pentacles

Expect a change to come your way financially soon. Don't make any big decisions regarding money at this time! I see you either getting a promotion at your job or receiving the fruits of your labor in a project you have been working on or something you've been desiring for a while. You will prove your resourcefulness in the coming year and I see you leading a project in some way!
>>
>>18458497>>18458486
ty MeowMix and the anon of the kawaii pics, happy new year to you both and good fortune,Fighto!
>>
File: 1445987319806.gif (1MB, 692x720px) Image search: [Google]
1445987319806.gif
1MB, 692x720px
>>18458419
What do I see in the future?
Technological advancements, different societal norms and a different date on the calendar :^)

Assuming you mean your future like most people do, I see an elderly man with a blank expression looking back on actions. Reflection on things pondering if the ends justify the means and where it all got you. A sense of completion but wondering what could have been. I take it to mean that the future for you will be one in which you may actually get what it is you want. However with that you may then begin to question if that's really the place you wanted to be, or if you're truly content with that.

It's like when you get something new you've been looking forward to for a long time, and eventually over time it loses that special new quality that made it interesting. When something long sought after become mundane and everyday, not necessarily less appreciated or cared about, but just more "typical" for a lack of a better term.
>>
File: kaln9w.jpg (49KB, 620x521px) Image search: [Google]
kaln9w.jpg
49KB, 620x521px
>>18458405

You're welcome for all 3, anon!
>>
>>18458527
I love donkeys thankkk you
>>
File: 1447523346190.png (637KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1447523346190.png
637KB, 800x800px
>>18458505
Sure I can read that, just need a name/alias and I'm right on it. Kind of an odd formality, I know but I feel it really improves the quality of the read for whatever reason.

I'll think over my question a bit more and ask it after I get you your read as a down payment.
>>
>>18458514
You're welcome, anon. Hope it was helpful!
>>
>>18458546
Sure, call me Frederic
>>
>>18458500
Due to many events of the day. I'm positive that we took the name out at the end of the July, at our last circle for the month.
If needed, or when you make up your mind about what you might wish for in return, you may find me at [email protected]
Just remember I'm not as good a healer as my sister, though I help in the group rituals. I understand she explained you how that works, so you know what I'll need if you need further assistance with that.
Blessed be, and thank you for the services to my sisters.

>>18458503
>>18458506
>>18458507
These work fine despite quality.
Can you link your pictures repeating your specific request though? So that I may give you the date I plan on performing the spell and the date in which you may expect results.

>>18458517
Feel free to contact me at [email protected] if you wish to remind me.
>>
>>18458520
Thank you very much!
>>
>>18458562
>[email protected]
I will save you in my drafts.

Thank you.
>>
>>18458562
Sure. I'm >>18458506 and I was the one who originally asked >>18458163
>>
>>18458562
>>18458507
>>18458503
>>18458406
hoping for results no later than January 9th.
>>
File: 1481277142546.jpg (92KB, 1152x768px) Image search: [Google]
1481277142546.jpg
92KB, 1152x768px
>>18458564
You're very welcome!

Will be concluding readings for tonight and closing up shop!
>>
>>18457329
You are an interesting read.

Let me start off by saying your lower triad is not minimally balanced. You have mostly the young adult emergence symptoms I've seen before.

As a Leo these issues are furthered by natural haste, potential abrasiveness, and possibly a desire to have your ego inflated.

You seek to be...Stable like you see others, but also to look in the mirror and see success. You do not appear to feel successful. Which is a shame as you have a partially warped/skewed/overly-high standard towards yourself probably acquired by your desire to be like another, that or you were instilled with that standard-set by your raising.

If you will offer me a... I normally say 2 sentences, but I want you to give me 2 paragraphs describing your longterm desires and if you've discovered a natural talent, orrr, if you've found something that interests you greatly.

With that info I can answer a bit better your desire to find 'THIS', whatever it is.

Please reply, I cannot help without more info. Your query rests little on the state of your chakras, though I could read the cause of your ambiguity and indecisiveness, they did not point me to an answer I found acceptable to your question.

If I really meditated on your green and indigo rays i might be able to make a hit-miss list of possibly your potential natural talents... But that will take time to formulate.

Love you anon, I give you warm hugs and hope you reply :)
>>
>>18458523
Thanks. Wish you the best.
>>
>>18457074
Are you still reading?

I'm sag 26 Megan

I want to live a good life and be well. I want to love and I want to share that with those in my life and the world. I also want to continue to grow as a person and have my own desires fulfilled. Ultimately I want what's best for me.

Any reading around that you think would be nice is good for me.
>>
File: american hentai.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
american hentai.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>18458552
A very gusty type of thought. Like windblown hair in the gentle spring or fall breeze. Temperate contemplation. Asking, wondering, considering. A warm yet cool analysis of what is and what could be. Patience yet desire for change. Like watching the flowers bloom in spring or the leaves fall in the autumn. Change is happening and one asks what it means for them and their life. Wondering where it is one belongs in all of this and if there's a sign that what they want is happening. Like a soft guitar sonata played where one can hardly tell if it's sad or just calm.
>>
>>18458568
Spell on the 30th, dream to expected on either the next crescent or the next gibbous, according to what kind of dream it will be.
Personal prophecies come on the gibbous. World-affecting prophecies come on the crescent (the rarest occurrence despite most exciting, I'm sorry to report). I recommend sleeping with pen and paper around, and pay special attention to colors of people's clothes if they appear, these are related to their mental state. Prophetic dreams are very vivid, very specific (you will see dates and clear faces, they are never allegorical), and some people report experiencing fevers before and/or after, and flashbacks to the dream that make you disoriented, though only one person reported this to me before (this person had a very big prophecy of the crescent moon variety).
And of course: you won't always like what you see.

>>18458576
Dream manipulations occur in the very same night as performed, in your case, it will begin on January 4th. Personality manipulation is a bit more unstable, but 2 to 3 days is usually enough, specially because they don't last very long, it's a matter of a month or 6 weeks tops.

I'll be off for now, but blessed be these holidays, darlings!
>>
>>18457074
Libra
Female, 20, L
I can't control my emotions. I hope to achieve a boyfriend.
>>
Cap
F, 22, M
I want to get back together with my most recent ex. He has been keeping me at arm's length and I want the desire and commitment back. Seems like he still wants me and loves me, but nothing can be official until he lets me see him. Help!
>>
File: 1441498433843.jpg (219KB, 1020x1555px) Image search: [Google]
1441498433843.jpg
219KB, 1020x1555px
Still feeling like absolute shit tonight so will pick up a few more reads, same drill as always. name/alias and question are all I need. Method is scry.

Cute pics are optional but much appreciated if you can spare them.
>>
>>18458603
>first reply
Thank you for the feedback! I'm looking forward to my dream. Take care of yourself, anon.
>>
File: 06.png (416KB, 742x1171px) Image search: [Google]
06.png
416KB, 742x1171px
>>18458609
Alright. I'll give you a challenge, bossman. Provide me with a solution to my woe.

>D.
>How can I--someone living in abject poverty with no insurance nor tens of thousands of dollars--obtain the dental healthcare that I desperately need?
>>
>>18458602
Nice, this makes perfect sense. I suppose I'll just have to figure out the subject of the ruminations, eh?

What's your query?
>>
File: kitten.jpg (19KB, 282x600px) Image search: [Google]
kitten.jpg
19KB, 282x600px
>>18458609
What should I do for my NYE weekend? How should I spend it that'd be best? With who?
Call me M.
>>
File: pancake_bunny.jpg (121KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
pancake_bunny.jpg
121KB, 1024x768px
>>18458609
Brady and my question is, will Lisa ever find out what about I did with her photos?
>>
>>18458609
Annnie
how will it go with A if I decide to talk to him tomorrow?
>>
>>18458609
Maya
is he getting in the way of my love life?
>>
>>18458609
Mari
What was his purpose in my life? Why do I feel like he's so important?
>>
>>18458587
Do you have email?
>>
File: boss.jpg (378KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
boss.jpg
378KB, 1920x1200px
>>18458619
That's an easy one desu, don't even need to read for that one, just marry someone with a solid heath plan and lotsa moolah :^)

Really though. I see a sad looking girl dressed up really nice sitting at a cafe. She's wearing a nice white knee length skirt and a cute little ensemble. Looks like she was supposed to meet someone there but got stood up. She sits slumped over in her chair arms resting her weary head, with her coffee or tea growing ever colder by the minute. Patience but knowing that the result may never show up.

To me it seems currently if things don't change it's not gonna happen. I see things, but if I had all the answers to how to live a happy life I doubt i'd be here of all places you know? Honestly I hate giving reads that turn out like this, and it hurt me to see that vision of such a cute girl with innocent hope shattered like that. Bascially hope and dreams aren;t the answer here, but pragmatism may be. Gotta make things work if you want them to, seems like money's gonna be the path, how you get that is up to you, but honestly I don;t see any other way out of this here, Sorry m80. Maybe try that joke out I said earlier and marry someone rich.

>captcha: select all images of tea
>>
>>18458635
>just marry someone with a solid heath plan and lotsa moolah
Ha, if only I were female and that could be an attainable goal.

Appreciate the read. Nothing surprising. Too bad I wasn't born in a proper country that values healthcare over currency. Alas.
>>
>>18458608
>>18457074
Oops
>>
File: 1482137693430.jpg (2MB, 1155x1537px) Image search: [Google]
1482137693430.jpg
2MB, 1155x1537px
>>18458624
MY question is existential to the core so sorry if that kinda thing is silly or just plain edgy.

Am I still needed and if so, by who?

>>18458625
Kind of an odd thing to ask, you could do whatever you wanted with it m80. I'd suggest spending it with the people who mean the most to you and who you want to be around.

Regardless, read says: I see a man with a warm smile, like a brotherly compatriot. Someone who's been there through the good times and bad times. He wears a smile despite the hardships he's faced and seems to have a reservoir of hope and optimism that's surprising given the shit he's seen. A real bro among bros. Someone who's willing to help despite his own hardships. Maybe that's what makes him feel good about life you know? Being there for others? Perhaps he's lonely but would never admit it. I'd say that someone who's always been there for you is the best bet, give back a little and show you appreciate that sentiment and thoughtfulness they always show with a little of your own. Maybe share a drink and let them talk to you about life and whatnot. Sounds like a real lovely time.
>>
>>18457380
Ah, I cannot say as I cannot read her.

I can say do not approach forming a relationship with her to make her your wife. Genuinely come to enjoy her enough to be with her a long time.

Your break ups will most likely cause you both to have auric defense mechanism blockages. You must be willing to put down your mental defenses to her, to show her vulnerability, and that in such vulnerability you are still capable. She will know unconsciously if you do so, she may even learn how to do it herself from you.

I say, approach depth with her like one would paint a picture, to not rush but instead feel things out every step of the way, maintenance folds and issues immediately as they arise (unless doing so upsets her, maintain a gentleness.)

Please also know what I sense you have a deep desire to put this person in a heavy life role of wife that might be blinding you to a much more natural progression to 'Life Partner' vs a marriage or a significant other.

Allow her to make herself available to stepping into such roles of her own accord, don't push, don't be hasty...And do not be defensive with her.

Be accepting and forgiving and very supportive, I think she will respond in kind.

Much love anon, I hope you find love with her.
>>
>>18458643
>Am I still needed and if so, by who?
Perhaps not now, but in the future. I see a young girl looking up to you with a mixture of fear and trust. She sees you as a protector of some sort. You give yourself a rather cold disposition regarding the situation externally, but there's a certain warmth that creeps into your heart. It's not what you want, but it's what you need. There's some complaining you do about it, but deep down you know it melts your heart, and your experience in coming to accept this is what changes your perspective on life. All there to teach you one lesson:

Your importance is not necessarily where you seek it to be, but it is present.
>>
>>18458643
That would be one of my best friends. Especially the brotherly part.

It could faintly be the man I'm after. But he's not been there solidly.

Very faintly could be another man, but I was more there for him than he was for me and then we had a two year break after a fight.

thank you for your time

I asked so that I better prioritize my weekend. I can throw away time with certain people for time with others and I want to juggle it in the most meaningful way.
>>
Merry Christmas. I've come to ask another reader for a trade. I'll take any type of reading, but I only read tarot. I can do general or a query. Your pick.
>>
>>18458644
You still doing readings? If so...

Female
Cancer
B
The first thing I can think about is family. They all despise me for no reason. I want to do humanitarian work and inspire others.
Merry grinchmas :)
>>
File: 1474959320753.jpg (83KB, 725x775px) Image search: [Google]
1474959320753.jpg
83KB, 725x775px
>>18458637
>if only I were female and that could be an attainable goal.
When you're using people for money anything is possible. You gotta believe m80. Jokes aside that's really a shitty situation to be in m80. Out of curiosity what country are you from? The urge to make a joke about the UK's dental care is overwhelming but I'm trying my best to behave right now,

>>18458626
>will she ever find out
Gonna stop you there, women always find out somehow. They have a way man. Sounds like you shared nudes or something man. Playing a dangerous game. Really though jokes aside you can get away with a lot in that kind of situation, you'd be surprised, let's see what the read says shall we?

I see a tired man in his thirties standing by the side of a pretty young thing. In a sense the man himself looks as though he's been through a lot and experienced things, but this gal doesn;'t care about all that. She's willing to accept him for who he is. A real fixer upper maybe but she likes that. He stands firm in his position and seems happy, he's smiling anyhow, The past is firmly behind him, it still weighs down on his shoulders but ultimately it can't stop him from looking forward.

Reminds me a lot of the uncle from oyasumi punpun if you've ever read that. A guy who feels as though he shouldn't be happy or have a second chance but "makes it" anyway. Begs the question of true happiness and if people can ever overcome their pasts and troubles, despite their current happiness.

tldr; I doubt it, but even if she does, by that point it'll be ancient history and no one will give a shit in the long run as I see it. Basically don't worry about it and focus on getting to a better place.
>>
>>18458659
I'll trade you! May I get a general reading?

What can I do for you? All I need is query and your favorite word
>>
File: 31-32.png (933KB, 1487x1171px) Image search: [Google]
31-32.png
933KB, 1487x1171px
>>18458663
>When you're using people for money anything is possible
True that. Unfortunately, I am not an attractive man so I can't pull any girl, much less a rich one.

I live in America. It's a beyond-shitty place to live if you're in poverty. America does not give a single fuck about its poor citizens (unless you're a minority, I reckon). Sadly, my 'white privilege' got lost in the mail at birth.
>>
>>18458663
Thanks man, I looked to tarot to see if it could answer that as well, it showed no as well but I am super new so was unsure and wanted a second opinion from a different style reader.
>>
File: 1460124919327.jpg (141KB, 1024x1515px) Image search: [Google]
1460124919327.jpg
141KB, 1024x1515px
>>18458655
Thanks for that. I needed to hear something like that. Shame I'm gonna be feared though. Pretty on par as I can imagine it. Appreciate the reading. I sincerely hope you're rihgt on this one. If you ever need a read of I can be of help, please don't hesitate to ask, I'm sometimes here shitposting trashy anime images, so feel free to ask for a read If I can help. Appreciate your read, gave me a little hope for a while anyhow. Thanks.
>>
File: image.jpg (348KB, 772x1023px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
348KB, 772x1023px
>>18458609
Dylan.

Will meditation, mindfulness, isolation, fasting, psychedelics, or occult reading lead to the state of mind that I seek?
>>
File: americans abroad.png (367KB, 518x396px) Image search: [Google]
americans abroad.png
367KB, 518x396px
>>18458669
Well with that attitude of course not. Really though I hope you make it man, that's a pretty rough place to be. Keep hanging in there though I want to believe you'll make it someday.

>I live in America
Talking shit about burgerclapistan?

I'm a murrican too, so I gotcha, living in a pretty shitty state too at the moment myself so I feel you on that one. We're apparently the land of opportunity so that means you still have hope r-right?
>>
>>18458665
Thank you, you're very kind.

What can I expect at my birthday gathering on Wednesday?

Favorite word, I'm not sure. I'm thinking alabaster at this moment in time.

Your general reading is coming right up.
>>
>>18458687
>Well with that attitude of course not
When you exist through twenty-six years of solitude, you realize you are not meant for relationships. Don't need to be a superhero to gain the power of invisibility.

>Talking shit about burgerclapistan?
I gladly talk shit about it all the time. Lifelong poverty in this hellhole is not something I would ever desire to go through again. Opportunity is a pipe dream and capitalism is garbage but I'm ranting now so I'll cease. Sure wish I had ~$60k lying around so I could get my shit fixed. :-(
>>
File: 1435110017352.jpg (41KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
1435110017352.jpg
41KB, 1024x576px
>>18458627
I see an unfrosted cake sitting on a shelf. It's sweet sure but feels lacking. It'll be enough to make someone happy, but still wonder if there could be more to it.

To me it sounds a lot like that experimental phase of a relationship where someone is trying to gauge how someone else feels and the potential is there, but may not always be acted on. My cynicism aside, I think it'll go well enough, not great but still nice. The substance of the cake is what makes it delicious not the frosting per se, while it's important a poorly bakes cake can rarely be covered in something to mask a poorly made core.

tldr; it'll be one of those foundational moments that will define the way things work later.
>>
New Thread:
>>18458705
>>18458705
>>18458705
>>18458705
>>
>>18458691
I get like a eeuuugghh sound. I saw a guy kind of in the background while everybody's chatting, like everyone is all together and vibes well but you somewhat feel out of place and like the people who you thought knew you so well don't at all. But what I would advice you to do is not t o let that bother you, don't refrain to join other groups. Remember it's about YOU, people reuniting for YOU. I got something football related, as well. Either that means you're gonna receive, watch or initiate some fort of footbally nonsense. Over all, at first it will kind of overwhelm you but you'll gradually assimilate with your comrades.
>>
File: 1452608011541.jpg (855KB, 1000x1415px) Image search: [Google]
1452608011541.jpg
855KB, 1000x1415px
>>18458695
You'll have to forgive my tangents about America aside, it's fun to talk shit about our country in a tongue in cheek fashion, but I've been drinking a wee bit so don't take me too seriously.

The point is, we're in a first world country and despite the way life is here sometimes I sincerely hope you can make it work.
>>
>>18458711
>it's fun to talk shit about our country in a tongue in cheek fashion
There has been no tongue-in-cheek on my end. I sincerely hate this country with every fiber of my being. You get absolutely nowhere if you're poor. Poor get poorer and rich get richer. All it does is makes me upset at the unchangeable society.

Oh well, what can you do when suffering is the only constant in ones life?
>>
File: 1409197787831.jpg (106KB, 850x850px) Image search: [Google]
1409197787831.jpg
106KB, 850x850px
>>18458659
I'll trade if you're down, scry anon here doing reads, Just need a name/alias and your question, throw in a cute picture you enjoy to if you really want a nice read :^)
>>
>>18458609
Lynn
Future love reading
>>
File: 1467547848575.jpg (148KB, 1200x1697px) Image search: [Google]
1467547848575.jpg
148KB, 1200x1697px
>>18458713
>Oh well, what can you do when suffering is the only constant in ones life?
Same tho and I'm currently poor as fuck man.

Not gonan argue politics on /x/ of all places, but generally it's really not so bad of a country as I see it. We still manage to have a decent standard of living all things considered.

Why you hating on America man? She's a moe country and tries her best. Gotta calm down with that hatred there, sure no country is perfect, but there are far worse places to live dude. Gotta give this place at least a little credit for having basic infrastructure and a general standard of living that's pretty damn good compared to a lot of the troubles the rest of the world could potentially face.
>>
>>18458634
I do. I'll give you my old dnd email account i used to use with online friends.

[email protected]
>>
File: 1444313808686.jpg (40KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1444313808686.jpg
40KB, 480x480px
>>18458628
I see a stuffed animal being assembles on a conveyer belt in a factory. A small girl watches as a stuffed bear if "brought to life" so to speak, they witness it going from an amorphous blod of frown fur material and fluff to a soft and cuddly firned with personality, however after wtinessing the harsh nature of it all, she seems disilusioned, at first, but comes to accept that it's the way such thing are made. Harsh beginnings don't always nessecitate an equaly harsh outcome if you can overcome it.

tldr; I don't see it. Or at least not him intentionally doing that. It may just be psychological or in response to his own acts, seems like your love life will be fine if you just do your own thing and try not to worry about him too much.
>>
>>18458709
Thank you! Thats interesting. It will be at some hole in the wall pizza place and there is a jukebox and some ancient football front pages framed on the walls.

As for your reading. You've recently accomplished something with your group, and you're at the center of it all. Now that the year is over, things will be winding down, you'll take a break before your next big plan. I don't know why, but I feel this has something to do with some sort of activism. Someone in your life is pulling your attention away from that, and away from this group of friends who desperately believe in you. The person pulling you away is bad news or has terrible tendencies. You are next to powerless against them. narcassistic friend/relative? Just don't let them do this to you. You can overcome it.
>>
>>18458741
Interesting read. Yea, I just started dating this guy who has big money but a bigger ego. I see his inner light, but my god he likes to believe he's the shit. I really have to put him in hiss place. Would you mind doing another trade? I wanna know more about this dude if you don't mind.
>>
File: capra.jpg (101KB, 774x820px) Image search: [Google]
capra.jpg
101KB, 774x820px
>>18458630
Maybe in another timeline he meant something special to you, hard to say, or maybe it's just attraction it'l do weird things to us you know? :^)

Distasteful humour aside, Support. Hope and ideals. I think it's that you look into this person and build a fnatasy life around what could have been. The idea of what it would be like if you two were together. Like seeing someone as the one and then later realizing that it may not be that case, but lamenting the loss of the potential of what you imagined could have been. It hurts it really does. Not sure if that fits entirely but that's the feeling I get from this.
>>
>>18458762
Thanks. I guess it's a possibility, though it's not all a loss yet. Just feeling so down about it.
>>
>>18458758
I don't mind. Post your query in the new thread and I'll wait and post mine :)
>>
>>18458587
Ok, here we go.

I want feel like I can protect myself mentally and physically.This are priorities for me.

I find relevance in people who have knowledge, I want to learn about everything that comes around, because feeling I have everything on my mind makes me search for more. If I had everything organized, I would not have this kind of problem, I think.

I often repeat everything and contradict myself and fail. I know what i'm doing wrong but I don't do anything. It stays there and I don't want to fix it because I can fuck it up and It would be even worse. (I'm very stubborn and I always have fixed ideas) Ok I'm letting my thoughts speak for me and I think I'm not giving what you want.

I've never discovered a natural talent. But what I like is things I can mold and use or I can use for my own

Two months ago I wanted to woodcarving some animal and then I didn't wanna do this and now I want to ''learn about guns'' you see. What the fuck!

While I was writing this, I was thinking If I messed up my writing skills. Maybe the whole paragraph needs to be more specific and go straight to the point instead of complaining.
>>
>>18458662
Of course. Especially for you lady's ;)

Haha, don't mind me I'm buzzed, actually mind that as my reading will be. Biased.

I highly suspect you are not telling the whole story... No one despises another without reason. Hate is a form of caring akin to the negative polarity of love. Do you love to hate?
I doubt it highly.

You are a beautiful and sensitive person, I see that the pain you speak of others despising you hurts you greatly. You say it so nonchalantly...You hide behind that Cancerian shell very well...But I'm reading chakras. And I'm a fellow Cancer... I sense you are in a great kind of pain.

The worst kind. That of emptiness, the feeling of being less than nothing at times, of not mattering to those you want to matter to.

...I wish I could hug you, reading you is making me emotional.

Could you please tell me at least 2 sentences describing why you describe all interactions with your family as despising you?

I have a general idea right now but I feel like I am not getting the total scene of your questions issues...
I do care about you anon, I wish to help. Please help me help you by providing more details.

I will offer chakric based responses in my response to you.

Much...Oh so much love to you anon. Please... Don't beat yourself up too hard. Please reply to me.
>>
File: 1403119687175.gif (2MB, 300x169px) Image search: [Google]
1403119687175.gif
2MB, 300x169px
>>18458686
I see a stag wandering the woods, It seeks out a stream and takes a long much needed drink from the cool waters that flow there.

IF you ask me it wil just come about naturally when you least expect it, thinming too much on this one, nothing will bring about tha change per se, but it will just "happen" at some point like an epiphany or when things just click.
>>
>>18458794

Ooo I'm a lady. But I already asked. :x
Would still love one.

>>18458591
>>
File: 1442285947688.png (292KB, 500x541px) Image search: [Google]
1442285947688.png
292KB, 500x541px
>>18458720
I could be your future love if you read a bit further into it :^) How do you feel about anime shitposting and a happy life together?

Poor humour aside, your real read is, I see a robot in the shape of a girl with chords and wires running from her spine and head running to a main control console. She has her hands in her head and is sitting on the floor ina very defeated posture. A sad sight indeed. machines shouldn't have to feel pain right? Maybe AI does, who knows? The idea is that of one's programming being against their intented wishes and purposes in a nanced way. That happiness and sucess are two seperate issues altogether.

It seems to me that love is omething that you can find, but the enjoyment that will come out of it is debatable. Long term, short term, ask yourself what it is you truly seek out of a partnership, what is it that another person's approval really adds to your life. Not to shit on the idea of love or anything, but a lot of time can be lost chasing an ideal or someone who isn't really right for you. The idea is that of calculating and feeling simultaneously. pragmatism mixed with emotion.

I think you;ll make it work, just try and balance self interest and desire. It sounds odd, but seek the best for yourself and you'll be content.
>>
>>18458794
How does the girl I'm talking to feel about me? I feel like we're both coming out of bad relationships and now may not be the best time to try to date, but I am definitely interested in her.

How should I continue? Should I give her space and let her come to me?
>>
Could I get a future love reading?
>>
>>18458816
Could you tell me about the woman I'm supposed to be with?
>>
>>18458771
Mmf, I'm tired and having trouble concentrating.

I'll get to you tomorrow. Anon, literally EVERY SINGLE THING you've said has been helpful, so much so I wish to point out something.

Your attitude towards self. You grow frustrated with yourself in your own normal operation. You disbelieve your usefulness and substance.

I have at this time only one recommendation to you.

Work upon self forgiveness. In light of the ease you will acquire in forgiving yourself, finding yourself will be much easier. Naturally falling into a better pattern of life with how you mentally treat yourself.

But by all means...Tell me more, it will make my reading to you all the more informed :)
>>
>>18458591
>>18458605
>>18458608
>>18458836

Agh, sorry for missing you all.

I'll get to you each tomorrow, I'm too tired right now.
>>
>>18458850
Ok. i'll write you...I have your email. Thank you.
>>
>>18458864
sleep tight
>>
>>18458864
No worries. Merry Christmas.. Thank you
>>
>>18458424
>>18458439

Thanks for the reading, link me to the PayPal once you have it :)

As for feedback, I'll say you are right in a good part of it, if not all. There are (understandably) some misconceptions specially on the reasons for this quest of mine.

>Self stem issues

Not at all... I expect too much of me which might be why you see it that way.

>A good mate

How is this relevant to my query? Why would it be a facade? Sure I want a good wife, i also want a baby panda but I don't have either, such is life.

Sorry if I sound mad, but you are not the first to mention this and I just don't see the correlation... it touches a nerve though.

>The rest of the reading

All good, thanks again and don't forget to link me the PayPal
>>
>>18459054
Replied at >>18459451

Thank you for the feedback :)

Paypal is linked to [email protected]
>>
>>18458864

Aka
>>18458591
>>18458605
>>18458608
>>18458836

Your readings will come across the day or tonight depending on how busy the family keeps me.

I will not be taking any further requests until I finish 4 requests. Once I post my Empathy picture (>>18457074) I'll begin taking new requests.

I just don't want to get buried in requests and become overwhelmed.

I'm thinking of making a tripcode. Any one lurked long enough to find out how to make a tripcode that goes with a name (like Ape of Thoth did and few others did)?

I might just Google it lol.
>>
File: 1479288283029.gif (139KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1479288283029.gif
139KB, 500x281px
>>18459516
Oops, lol...

This is embarrassing. Meant this for the new thread.
>>
>>18459518
Hey are you taking requests any time soon? You seem cool for doing all these for free
>>
>>18459516
It's in the rules somewhere.

username##password is the format and it goes into the name section.

I'm #591 and I appreciate you reading so much.
>>
>>18459516

If you use a tripcode generator, you can come up with pretty cool ones, but getting exactly what you want is almost next to impossible. 3-6 characters is usually easy to find.
>>
>>18459759
>>
>>18460151
Thread posts: 433
Thread images: 112

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.