[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/div/ - Divination General - Boxing Day Special Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 358
Thread images: 58

File: christmasworld.jpg (533KB, 726x504px) Image search: [Google]
christmasworld.jpg
533KB, 726x504px
Welcome to Divination General!
Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

Every method is welcome: Tarot, Runes, Cartomancy, Scrying, Pendulum, Cleromancy, I-Ching, Tasseomancy, Necromancy, etc.

>If you're NEW, please READ the STICKY:
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074

>Guides made by some of our readers:
Rustig, wrote this to help beginners on how to choose a deck and start with the tarot:
http://i.imgur.com/2rodLWB.png

Thoth, made his own tarot and rune guide:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

>Some useful tips before posting:
-New readers should post that they're offering readings and what information they require from a querent.
-Look for their posts in the thread to determine what's needed and before posting, check if they finished reading already.
-Some readers will refuse to do certain readings - respect that choice. Also, bullshit queries will get bullshit answers.
-An "air query" can be made to no one in particular, but no one in particular may answer!
-Avoid making the same question over and over and/or to different readers, this may lead to more confusion than clarification
-Please refer to the Dream General threads for dream interpretation

>Readers and Querents:
Please, respect each other, let's keep things decent here.
Provide feedback when applied, we're a growing community and many readers are starting, let's help each other to improve.

>Chatroom: IRC channel for discussion:
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.sorcery.net/#/div/ination
>Discord:
https://discord.gg/WWcFD2N
https://discord.gg/CKGqezW

Previous Thread: >>18456427
>>
>>18458705
eli readings pls
>>
pls respond
>>
File: 1424925803722.png (16KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1424925803722.png
16KB, 200x200px
>>18458721
yeah did you foresee this thread would be dead on christmas?
>>
>>18458716

kek, fine anon.

Some rules to my readings;
1) I don't want to know anything about you. Just ask a question.
2) It's better if it's not a yes/no question.
3) No future readings; ask me something you want deeper insight about that deals with the past or the present only.
4) When I've replied, please let me know the accuracy / how you feel about the reading.

...5) I like to collect /x/ related pictures. If you have some cool ones to share, I encourage it, but they're not necessary, nor will I use them to gauge how to read you.

Cheers,

Eli.
>>
File: totally not a phyrexian.jpg (267KB, 900x896px) Image search: [Google]
totally not a phyrexian.jpg
267KB, 900x896px
>>18458738
I want to know about my potential to be a good person and supportive to those who are around me. I want to know in essence if people see me as someone that they can truly feel close to and want to be around.
>>
File: divip.jpg (94KB, 1000x996px) Image search: [Google]
divip.jpg
94KB, 1000x996px
>>18458738
2 questions:
Do my unrequited crush (let's call her "M") still somehow think about me?
Can I succeed if I remind myself to my oldflame "E"?
Have at ya.
>>
File: fuuuuuuckyou.gif (2MB, 200x240px) Image search: [Google]
fuuuuuuckyou.gif
2MB, 200x240px
>>18458738
Will I ever take up marketing as a profession?

>pic related, how I feel about my e/x/
>>
(From previous thread)

>>18458709
Thank you! Thats interesting. It will be at some hole in the wall pizza place and there is a jukebox and some ancient football front pages framed on the walls.

As for your reading. You've recently accomplished something with your group, and you're at the center of it all. Now that the year is over, things will be winding down, you'll take a break before your next big plan. I don't know why, but I feel this has something to do with some sort of activism. Someone in your life is pulling your attention away from that, and away from this group of friends who desperately believe in you. The person pulling you away is bad news or has terrible tendencies. You are next to powerless against them. narcassistic friend/relative? Just don't let them do this to you. You can overcome it.
>>
>>18458738
is P willing to speak to me? does he still love me
>>
File: 1297488871632_f.jpg (53KB, 500x316px) Image search: [Google]
1297488871632_f.jpg
53KB, 500x316px
>>18458738
I have one I've been pondering, was there anything I could have done to make my ex happier or were we doomed no matter what?
>>
>>18458738
What does this guy want from me?
>>
>>18458738
Why couldn't A be honest and upfront with me?
>>
>>18458738
What is she feeling about/towards me?
>>
Aye mars! Can you tell me about that dude and what things are gonna be like with him? What does he think about me?

Thank you so much. I got your back on a query, as many as ya want ask away homie I'm all yours.
>>
>>18458738
Should I pursue meditation, mindfulness, isolation, fasting, psychedelics, or occult readings to enter a higher state of consciousness?

Is the girl who just asked me out forgiving and accepting of sexual problems?
>>
File: image.jpg (21KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21KB, 480x360px
>>18458738
>I don't want to know anything about you. Just ask a question.
Can i have a general reading please
>2) It's better if it's not a yes/no question.
>3) No future readings; ask me something you want deeper insight about that deals with the past or the present only.
I got unjustly fired from my job and i can file a double complain against them them. Thing is the process is going to be long and i'm supposed to leave in April-May to live abroad
Any insights on everything?
4) When I've replied, please let me know the accuracy / how you feel about the reading.

...5) I like to collect /x/ related pictures. If you have some cool ones to share, I encourage it, but they're not necessary, nor will I use them to gauge how to read you.
>>
>>18458751
>>18458738

Sorry I read the "better if not a yes or no" as "yes or no" haha. I was hoping for some sort of career spread. Thank you so much, sorry about that. Long day.
>>
>>18458774
Alright lollipop. I gotcha', and thank you for the trades.

I have something similar for you. Is ZL still obsessed with me, or am I just this month's fancy?
>>
>>18458743

You have so much potential, anon. You are sensitive to other people, and are easily affected emotionally by other people. This is actually so severe that it's becoming a fault to you, and your tendency towards emotional reactions causes you to make some really bad decisions. I think you want to make a difference in the lives of others, but you spend too much time hiding away from them in order to make any good of it.

Perhaps you're afraid of being manipulated and taken for granted? While others could use your help, it shouldn't be at the expense of your own well-being.

Be good to yourself, anon, and be aware of the energy vampires.
>>
>>18458738
Does J feel any romantic feelings towards me?
>>
>>18458777
Those trips should be answer enough
>>
>>18458786

Oh boy. I got a very lovey happy feeling so that means yes. This month's fancy... I see like a ton of ice cream in the freezer and she's kind of sitting there with a sad look on her face. They're all one flavor... it's mint chip? And all of them are empty but one and she refuses to even touch it... but she looks at it woefully. So this kind of indicates that she's tried out all her options and they did nothing but make her feel worse and you're kind of like the idea, last shot for her. That's where she's coming from, anyway. That's why she's so 'obsessed'. Make sense?
>>
>>18458748

Oh naksiloth, you know how I feel about using tarot to ask between potential partners. You should be certain about someone before you engage them, or else the relationship is doomed to fail even if they do like you back.

>M: 4 - Cups
You're eating your own heart out here. If she does think about you, it's not in any sense romantic, and that's not going to change.
>E: 8 - Cups
Your relationship ended pretty badly, and she's still pretty angry with you about it. She sees it better to have a fresh start than to revisit old ground.
>>
File: norn.jpg (116KB, 1024x748px) Image search: [Google]
norn.jpg
116KB, 1024x748px
>>18458788
Spot on read in some sense of it. Thanks man, great work as always. Appreicate you taking the time to read for a silly little anon like me. Helps a lot. Will take that into consideration and do my best, you do the same too alright? Best of luck to you, and I hope it all works out for you too.
>>
>>18458796
I love it! Keep that name because its you!

It makes a lot of sense. Sometimes I feel like the white whale in the situation. I've felt like the last resort each time we hang out, and ZL has been desperate to make it appear like they have other options.

Okay. This guy you're with is already starting to become posessive over you. He has severe issues with jealousy that will not stop at other men, but will extend to other loved ones in the future. He has vices...maybe he hasn't shown you but he has some sort of addiction. Drugs, alcohol, sex with strangers, its one big thing and you're starting to pick up on all the warning signs. If your friends haven't caught on by now, then soon they will dislike him extremely, if not already.
>>
File: ct19-sun1.jpg (40KB, 250x375px) Image search: [Google]
ct19-sun1.jpg
40KB, 250x375px
merry christmas to all the anon who support and post in /div/.
>>
>>18458830
I meant to say i'm sorry to be so grim, but I always try not to sugar coat things.
>>
File: obscy.jpg (39KB, 679x500px) Image search: [Google]
obscy.jpg
39KB, 679x500px
Queen Elizabeth II will die on Jan. 1st
>>
>>18458830
Ah, I see... I've gotten a lot of mixed signals like one moment it's like" oi he da bomb" and the next it's like "nah" but I need to take it slow. You need anything else? I could ask all night honey watch out I don't suck up your energy hahah

I like how you got that name. I wonder how you read me initially. I get that you're a very intuitive person but secretive, and if you were a book you'd have that awesome like parchment paper and you'd tell like fantasy fairly tales but the cover's blank. I get a lot of fire, but her, mars right?
>>
>>18458837
That's good though, and I apologize for my shit spelling. When I write, I go and I don't erase because anything could have meaning even the fuckups
>>
>>18458751
>>18458783

Career spread.. okay. Though I was focusing on your success in marketing.

I think you fathom yourself somewhat of a silver tongue? In a sense you think that you're able to advance to new levels with little effort. Your pursuits aren't going to get you anywhere if you don't buckle down and put in some genuine effort. You lack a fire under your ass.. even if you fail, your safety net is just too comfy to care about the consequences.
>>
>>18458841
Aha. I have several novels i've written saved on my hard drive, but all of them have weird titles like 'shopping for banquet' so no one will try to read them. Thank you, and don't worry about the spelling. I am a woman, you're right.

Initially, I thought you were a young man because you are like a little fire cracker. You have spunk and grit and all the tenacity of a terrier. Your life is a carnival and you sail through it as the ring leader beloved by all. Despite all that grit, you're earthy my dear ;)
>>
>>18458856
Thank you, I needed that.

Now to know where to buckle down. Haha
>>
>>18458857
I appreciate you :) Thank you
>>
Can anyone do a reading for me?

When will I meet her/them?
>>
>>18458790
I'm not good at translating trips into divinations
>>
>>18458856
Now that I'm reading that, it makes more sense. The silver tongue thing is because of something I heard tonight... apparently I had some family member who had some legacy at a big company. So that applies completely, like if I actually pursued that direction, I would have to work my ass off and not assume that I have some privilege because of whoever.

Nothing I'm not use to though. Been through a lot, but I think I have some good stuff coming in 2017. One can hope. Do you need a reading?
>>
File: 1475347995372.png (1MB, 1300x1114px) Image search: [Google]
1475347995372.png
1MB, 1300x1114px
>>18458820
>M: 4 - Cups
I know that's the case... Just I didn't get why she played to me. I just hoped there was a way but there ain't any.

>E: 8 - Cups
I tried to make amends, it didn't work. I just wished that it could work, but I've been so bitter and wounded from M already. I was only sceptic when she stepped towards me... I could have a good life with her.

That kinda hurt...
>>
>>18458880

<3 I'm sorry.
>>
>>18458884
If you get a chance could you give me a love reading please? I don't wanna ask for too much so I apologize.

Ill give you feedback
>>
>>18458738
Will I ever find what I'm looking for?
>>
>>18458755

P feels like there hasn't been enough time between what happened, and is still calculating exactly what happened. I think by the time they are ready to talk about it, they'll also be over you. They subconsciously know this, because they know there isn't enough that you're willing to put forth in order to fully own up to what happened.
>>
File: releasethecorgis.jpg (58KB, 898x701px) Image search: [Google]
releasethecorgis.jpg
58KB, 898x701px
>>18458840

Okay.
>>
>>18458870

Not at the moment, but thank-you.

Good luck with your plans anon.
>>
>>18458825

Thanks anon. :3
>>
>>18458757

You're difficult... boring even, and probably not the least awkward person in the room. Her fascination with you was mostly a dream of what you could be, rather than what you were.

There's nothing you could have done aside from try to change yourself entirely.. and that's not something you should be wanting to do just for one person.

It might help you a little bit in other aspects of your life to be little more adventurous, however.
>>
>>18458930
Thanks Eli, pretty much a common theme for what people tell me I need to do and be, just wondering how far back it's effects have been.
>>
I'm taking my sweet ass time with some of these readings, and I apologize. I'm the last one awake apparently :^)

Here's a snippet of my soundtrack for the evening;
https://youtu.be/62u9gprlcBY
>>
>>18458760

In short, nothing good. You're being duped, anon. Don't fall for it.
>>
>>18458761

She's trying to save face. Honestly, would you have let her get away that easily if she told you about him?
>>
>>18458738

I feel like I'm lost, I can't go back to how I used to be, and everytime I try and move forward it's like I'm just hitting my head against an invisible wall. How can I find some kind of purpose / direction? ty
>>
>>18458767

She has other prospects on her mind. You don't really fit into her ideal world.
>>
In the end, who was the bad person?

Can it be forgiven?
>>
>>18458777

Magic 7 trips say yes.
>>
>>18458780

I don't do generals or future readings, I'm sorry anon.
>>
File: tumblr_npsprmNkFu1qmh7gfo1_540.jpg (36KB, 540x405px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_npsprmNkFu1qmh7gfo1_540.jpg
36KB, 540x405px
>>18458738

how does he feel about me?
>>
>>18458789

>IX - The Hermit
Possibly, but they aren't going to admit it. Pushing this won't get you anywhere.
>>
>>18458738
How is G reacting to me now? Can we still be friends?
>>
>>18458738
There is a spiritual presence in my life that I do not know anything about other than it claims a connection to me. Can you expand on its intentions?
>>
>>18458892

Harder work, greater honesty, stronger courage.

You can come out on top if you apply yourself these ways.
>>
>>18459058

This one's for you Eli.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pt8VYOfr8To&ab_channel=BritneySpearsVEVO
>>
Doing some readings, will be text, ask away.
>>
>>18459127
what info do you need senpai
>>
>>18459131

Ask anything you want to know, I'm sorry if I can't pull a reading though.
>>
File: feelbad.jpg (47KB, 529x352px) Image search: [Google]
feelbad.jpg
47KB, 529x352px
>>18459122
>>
>>18459131

>>18459132
how does my love future look?
>>
This will be an air query, let anyone who wishes to answer it do so!

What should be my next pursuit or goal? I am lost in direction and don't know what to pursue in my life right now.

I have the issue of having everything I want and yet not being happy, like something is missing but it's impossible to find out what.

I was happy for a while but now I am not, because I have nothing to really work towards anymore that I truly want.

Any and all readings would be appreciated, if not that's okay too!

Thank you.
>>
File: i9gmc2.jpg (55KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
i9gmc2.jpg
55KB, 512x512px
>>18459138
>>
>>18459143

Take it as gospel.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QGJuMBdaqIw&ab_channel=KatyPerryVEVO
>>
>>18458705
Is anyone still doing readings?
>>
Reading
>Gender
>Query
>Song
>>
>>18459434
Male
I have someone in mind ,and I need to 'find' her. Will I meet this person? What will happen?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qNugjm0iNxU
>>
>>18459434
>male
How many dicks can you fit in a watermelon?
>roxanne
>>
>>18459434
Male

Will my father ever open his eyes or should I move onto an outside mentor?

Last of Us - Gustavo Sanaolalla
>>
>>18459434
f
what course of action is best for me in love
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_6o8Sji6E9Q
>>
>>18459435
An old woman in colonial servant dress, holding this metal jar, pouring one liquid to another, deviously looking makes me want to scream "hag, begone!" yet despite her looks, she means no harm, keeps playing with the liquid with fixated look and in a blink becomes this pretty blonde woman.

-Berkano merkstave, Kenaz & Ehwaz
At first it seems you're on a dead end and required to review your strategy in finding her, more clarity will present a new perspective if you try to change the way you're acting. You may need some help to reach her, so keep going.
>>
>>18459434
Female, what does the future hold for me and J?
https://youtu.be/Tq1xDByyq2g
>>
Morning /div/
I'm hungover and its raining outside and it feels so goooooood.

>>18459054
Okay, so self esteem was misread as overconfidence, my bad.

I didn't intend to mean your desire was not genuine, but to draw attention to how much you are effected by your want to attract another that is feeding into a true genuine spiritual pull towards some life decision.

Did your mother ever tell you to not let girls take away from focusing on school?

This is life lesson spiritual equivalent of that statement. Don't let a desire for another push you into rashly doing something. Patience is a virtue, it rewards you more than it takes away.

I know I've touched upon an indigo denial block as one of the primary cancerian defense mechanism is to 'snap its claws' aka grow angry.
I was not gentle. And for this I sincerely give you my apologies. I am sorry, it was rude of me and I should have been more sensitive to the delicate energies needed to show you this. Denial is aan indigo ray blockage typically, but its root can stem from usually the Orange ray or another, as all chakras contain each other within each other, allowing them to all effect each other in both greatly complex and surprisingly simple ways forming full 'sets' or configurations (as Val would say) of your chakric system.

These are all for the purpose of learning spiritual lessons both preplanned and randomly encountered.

I don't understand how your red ray is blocking the orange one though, no clear reason is discernible for me... If you've overconfidence with the future, it might be that you're accidentally sabotaging yourself in the future. I'd say the original advice of patience, preparation, preparedness stands.

You seek a major transition, you should insure it goes as smoothly as possible.

Expect some culture shock, second thoughts possibly. But you seem to be powerful in the Orange ray, so action and performance for you should go smoothly.
>>
>>18459446
Could you tell the best course of strategy to find her? Where can I find help?
Do you think we would be happy?

Thank you so much

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YjyhJjXOOts
>>
File: 1479838852923.jpg (1MB, 1600x2589px) Image search: [Google]
1479838852923.jpg
1MB, 1600x2589px
>>18459434
female
will my new years be as depressing as it usually is
do i fall asleep before the countdown and cry myself to sleep
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8igBn80TARw
>>
>>18459441
A grey dragon just flies by...

-Sowilo, Uruz & Jera
Learn to fly higher and see the bigger picture before taking a big step like that, the way I see, you're more than capable of doing it yourself if you learn how to manage that potential you have and your efforts will be rewarded, leading you to a new phase in your life.
>>
>>18459434

Male

I feel lost, like I can't go back to how I was, but I everytime I move forward it's like I'm just bashing my head against an invisible wall, how can I find some kind of purpose / direction? ty

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M5ExaVfga8U
>>
>>18459434
Male
Will being with her bring me any problems?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i3eV4JipQ68
>>
>>18459451
But as I said, your red ray is blocking you somehow.

Perhaps you have something in your life already that you have not fully appreciated or considered the consequences of leaving behind in a major life transition?

Your indigo ray blockage stems from red ray desire too. Very strange.

You might be...Too present within the physical reality in regards to sexuality and life situations, perhaps I'm sensing that you need to lighten up your denseness of energy, or essentially you just need to relax your inner self.

Are you restless? Unable to take it easy in your mind or physically for prolonged periods of time?

I've never seen a red ray block the indigo.

Hell, your red and orange rays are very well mixed. They make each other appear like a blood red-orange color. I might literally be mistaking orange for red.

I'll get better at this D:
>>
File: 1476226135473.jpg (90KB, 1138x810px) Image search: [Google]
1476226135473.jpg
90KB, 1138x810px
>>18459451
>>18459465
i'm interested in getting a reading from u!!!
how do i get one!!!
would u like to trade?? i read tarot
>>
>>18459442
Inside a dusty and old cabin with little sunlight, a woman weaves, alone she keeps with her production in a steady pace, coughs a little and from her cough comes an entangled fibre to make a silver shining thread.

- Inguz, Othala & Perthro
Whatever you put out, the intention you set it'll be what you get. Make sure if something pure and good but do not waste on those who cannot appreciate yours values, they are what makes you precious. You're weaving your fate yourself, choose well.
>>
>>18459434
>Male
>What happens to me after I graduate from uni?
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bQwkbRVqqxU
>>
>>18459434
Female
What can I do in the coming New Year to help become a more active participant in my own life and well being?
I have realized that the second I hit an obstacle in my path I immediately give up.
I dont want to be that person.
Momma Was an Opium Smoker - Rasputina
>>
>>18459450
Only a faint image of a table and chair and then a couple gets on it... Guess I'm getting tired already :S

-Nauthiz, Berkano & Wunjo
At first nothing, just "hold" it for a while, it's not an appropriate moment so let the issues pass to have a new chance and be happy
>>
>>18459481
Thank you!
>>
>>18459478
Redirecting this query since the original reader requested needs a break.

Any readers present want to take this one up?
OPEN QUERY FOR ANYONE INTERESTED IN READING IT.
>>
>>18459452
>>18459454
>>18459458
>>18459464
>>18459476
>>18459478
I'm taking a small break and will finish only these, no more reads past this point. brb

>>18459485
You're welcome
>>
>>18459490
Thank you senpai!
>>
>>18459127
Does he still love me?
>>
>>18459434
male
How does the girl I'm talking to feel about me? I feel like we're both coming out of bad relationships and now may not be the best time to try to date, but I am definitely interested in her.

How should I continue? Should I give her space and let her come to me?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kp7eSUU9oy8
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-12-13-00-04-48.png (417KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-12-13-00-04-48.png
417KB, 540x960px
>>18458864

Aka
>>18458591
>>18458605
>>18458608
>>18458836

Your readings will come across the day or tonight depending on how busy the family keeps me.

I will not be taking any further requests until I finish 4 requests. Once I post my Empathy picture (>>18457074) I'll begin taking new requests.

I just don't want to get buried in requests and become overwhelmed.

I'm thinking of making a tripcode. Any one lurked long enough to find out how to make a tripcode that goes with a name (like Ape of Thoth did and few others did)?

I might just Google it lol.

(Oopsies: >>18459516)
>Pic unrelated, but if any iChing users wanna use it feel free!...I think its iChing...
>>
I used to read, but I have not in a few years.
Im looking for a safe space to practice and get back in the groove.
I can be civil and friendly, and Im looking for feedback too so I can improve.
Would there be any objections if I read here from time to time for some prectice?
I wanted to ask before I just come barging in.
>>
>>18459470
I'm not Val (if that's why you seem so excited) but I'll do you a reading. I figure 5 is a good place to stop accepting readings temporarily so I'm not like ERMYGERDWERDAFUQBARBEDQUE ALL THE READIINNGS

But yeah, just reply to >>18457074 in either this thread or the previous, but in this one would be easier.
>>
>>18459527
Chak, there is a generator I have seen online that take the trip you want and tells you the password.
I cant remember what the name is.
Try searching for Tripcode Generator, or something similar.
>>
>>18459529
New and old readers are encouraged to practice here. The bigger the reading community, the more we can develop as a whole. If you're interested, swing by the first discord link too; we have a reading request/offer room and you can practice in there too. Plus, there's also a ton of resources and knowledge among the userbase to help you get back into the swing of things. Hope to see you there <3
>>
>>18459535
readings?
>>
File: 1475769958566.gif (681KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1475769958566.gif
681KB, 320x240px
>>18457074
>>18459532
i know ur not val!! i already got a reading from val i want a reading from u tho
>Astrological sign
libra
>Gender, Age, and first letter of your first name.
female, 23, c
>A short description of a problem you are having with yourself or in your life, AND THEN, a short description of what it is you desire to achieve.
i have self confidence issues and having trouble finding a job. i am a big disappoint to my family and my love life sucks
i want to eventually be independent of my family and find a suitable partner for myself hopefully this happens before i give up hope

thank u for the read i will be sure to provide feedback!!
>>
>>18459540
No sorry. I'll most likely be out until the new year, Christmas time means more work and I'm writing up notes as I'll be taking a few students in the new year to teach them basically everything I know. Pretty flat out for now.

Apologies <3
>>
>>18459535
Thank you, Empath, for your quick response!
I am going to stick here to the threads for a while for convenience purposes.
I will try to start practicing here tonight, if I am able to scare up some extra time.
>>
>>18459452
Like I said in >>18459446 review your strategy, whatever you're doing now it's not working and you have to take one step back before trying again. Don't take things for granted, people that seem weird or unable to help are going to surprise you, see for yourself beyond the appearances. I cannot speak for something that isn't clear yet.

>>18459458
Spinning compass and a sturdy metal bracelet, seems antique silver

-Othala m, Laguz & Kenaz m
Seems like your path starts by breaking your roots, leaving your home and travelling perhaps and learning on the go, taking things as they come, just keep moving, don't stop

>>18459464
I hear a baby's laughter, I'm by some console with a mirror and a white flower small vase with lilies. There's a couple, she is a redhead, shorter than the man and she holds the baby, I can feel a quite fiery energy on her, passionate and impulsive, kisses him and throws the vase at his face on a whim.

-Fehu m, Ansuz m, Laguz & Othila
It's going to be something expensive for you, will take time to recover that "investment" and communication issues may create an isolation, yet I feel that would be initially, if you keep going with the flow things will improve and settle very positively.

>>18459476
That's bit vague, a lot could happen and I'm too tired to make a general read sorry

>>18459478
>the second I hit an obstacle in my path I immediately give up.
Good thing that you realised that in first place, not so many are able to see where they're going wrong and what's needed to be done.

-Ansuz merkstave, Nauthiz & Othila
Watch what you say, what you express out there in the world as true because there's a tendency here of being unfair. When the bad time comes, know that is always a lesson we need to learn how to handle and stay strong in the middle of the storm. You can also count with your family for support.

>>18459493
You're welcome!

>>18459508
Sorry I've finished taking queries here>>18459490 and I'm really tired to continue.
>>
>>18459583
>That's a bit vague
oh, I see but thanks for taking the time! I do appreciate it still
>>
>>18459557
No worries, look forward to seeing you around. If you ever want to practice on some readings which you can get detailed feedback, I'm happy to help!
>>
>>18459583
More thanks senpai
>>
>>18459583
It's not about taking things for granted, I just don't have anyone to ask help for..

Unless ,I keep querying readers in this thread.

But yeah ,you nailed in her appearance, she's blonde with nice blue eyes. I just don't know what I'm making wrong

Couldn't you pull a few runes to tell me the adjustments I should make?
Thank you so much.
>>
>>18459451
>>18459465

>I'll get better at this

You are already pretty good mate. My backlash is just because you touched a nerve there, precisely because you are accurate.

>tfw no gf

It's funny because a year ago I would have laughted at the idea of me being depressed over this. Which just makes things more upsetting.

>Are you restless? Unable to take it easy in your mind or physically for prolonged periods of time

More on the mind than anything but yeah. I don't even sleep that much because of it.

>I have never seen a red block the indigo

Oh well... it doesn't sound flattering to be honest lel. I hope the cause it's not the one I am thinking about.

>Relax your inner self

I have been dealing with A LOT of "spiritual" issues lately, so yeah I should but I don't know if i can, yet.

---------

I already sent15$ to your PayPal, I hope that is enough for now? I might ask for seconds later haha.

Thanks for the reading! Have a good one
>>
>>18459583
>>18459458

Ty, I was thinking about travelling next year for a few months at least, need to break the routines.
>>
Can i get a reading done? Sorry i'm new and don't know who to ask
>>
>>18459682
There will be information if someone doing readings. You need to wait for now. Maybe I'll try to do it later, but maybe someone appear ealier. Keep eye on it.
>>
>>18459682
What do you want to know?
>>
>>18459687
Well my future is a bit choatic at the moment. I'm 19 which should explain a bit already.
I have had a bad childhood which i can't get past.
>>
File: Screenshot_2014-11-27-08-21-48.png (770KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2014-11-27-08-21-48.png
770KB, 960x540px
>>18459553
Oh God haha, I feel like I will pale in comparison lol

I shall do so, but I'm gonna go in order, so seeing your query now, I do want to ask for some additional information from you while I work towards you.

Firstly, your weight seems important to ask. Forgive me anon-chan, I know it is rude and invasive to ask but its just a hunch.
Secondly, can you describe in two or more sentences why you feel that your family is disappointed in you, and why you feel your love life sucks and why you think you're having a hard time finding a job?

You sound like a female version of myself so my hunch is one of 'how similar is your life to mine?!'

Sorry again...If you want to email me the answer for privacy you can reach me at one of the email addresses I gave in the last thread.

Also your picture is adorable... -steals- <3
>>
>>18459693
I gonna give it a try.
>Gender
>Query
>>
>>18459698
could i get a love reading?
>>
>>18459698
Greatly appreciated
Male
How do i sort my choatic feelings/thoughts out?
>>
>>18459698
You doing for others too or just that fella?
>>
>>18459670
Thank you!
All donations to me are gonna go to Val, her talent is worth it to me to try and help her out so it is greatly appreciated! Your help is going to be felt by someone who deserves it for sure.

I will gladly continue fleshing out things you might need help in. In fact I'm beginning to understand why Val did a questionnaire. The more information I have the more sensical everything appears, like puzzle pieces becoming known and placed.

>a year ago I would have laughted at the idea of me being depressed over this

Have you had a major break up recently??

Loss of sleep from this sounds like another indigo ray block symptom but it might stem from the yellow ray.

Is there any other things that affect you that you feel might be relevant or worthwhile to share?

Regrets? Sentiments towards areas of life? Job issues? Family problems? Social stress or anxiety?

What about your quality of love? Have you loved anything or yourself deeply lately?
>>
>>18459702
'she went to see her parents. It was rather stiff,sad meeting,more like a verification of separateness than a reunion. But they were all vague and indefinite with one another, stiffened in the fate that moved them apart.

Do you have any sort of contact with your parents ,anon? You should talk to them if you don't ,or to someone from your past.
You won't solve things with them, but you will be able to move forward after the meeting.

Good luck
>>
>>18459701
>>18459708
Just that fella for now ,sorry.
>>
>>18459722
Not what i was expecting well ok
>>
>>18459731
What did you expect anon?
>>
>>18459471
How beautiful. Thank you!!
>>
I would just like to say that i have been on div for around a year and it has really helped me
I feel like we are a small somewhat civilized community in the hole of lost souls that is 4chan
I have gained much insight about the world and am now a better person
Also it may seem like not but there is much truth in the readings
Im kinda of drunk but love ya all
I hope yall have a much better 2017
>>
>>18459527

username##password is the format and it goes into the name section.

I'm #591 and I appreciate you reading so much.
>>
any one wanna trade?
>>
>>18459783
Love you too anon <3
>>
>>18459787
yes
>>
>>18459787
biblio anon here ,if you want to trade
>>
>>18459822
query
>>
>>18459832
What am I doing wrong and what adjustments should I make to be successful in my search?

I need your gender,query ,and number of passages you would like to have
>>
>>18459838
two of swords, 10 of cups, seven of cups

You are letting indecision getting in the way because of something have to do with your family. You fantasize too much about what could be instead of actually doing something about it because of how indecisive you are.

The Lovers

To be successful you need to find a partner who can help you through the search. A burden is less gruesome if shared with another.

female
what will happen if I try to speak to him?
whatever # you see fit
>>
>>18459822
hey there can I get a 2017 read?

>>18459805
and can I get a love reading over here?

Let me know your queries
>>
>>18459846
>>18459805
in a relationship?
>>
>>18459851
>/
Oh shoot you're both lol sorry. But no I'm single, talking to people. Oddly one of my ex's started talking to me as well. Hm
>>
>>18458591

The love of my life was a Sagittarius so hopefully my cancer water will give steam to your saggitarius fire.

My first feeling is that you are of the type to say you aren't certain you know what love is.
You sound like you feel stagnate and unfulfilled.

I'm seeing some things but I've no context...
Could you offer a 2 sentence description of why you feel that your life is not already good and containing love to be enjoyed and shared?
What's your story anon?
>>
>>18459851
five of wands, two of cups, page of cups

seems like there is conflict.. are you crushing on someone who is in a relationship with someone else? this is not good, anon, and you know it. this or maybe this could be in reference to your ex and you, you know you broke up for a reason and it would not be wise to get together again.

six of cups, ace of pentacles, eight of wands

seems like you will be in a relationship with someone you have known from childhood for a very long time. it might be one of those relationships that start out as friends but end up together. it won't be extremely passionate but it will be a good and durable relationship which is what really matters.

I would like a love reading for the next 2 weeks please?
>>
>>18459862
>>18459853
>>
>>18459862
Ah yeah my ex is in a relationship which is why Im weirded out that he's talking to me. Anyway, next two weeks.. I see a date here and there but nothing past a kiss at the door and maybe some cuddling. I get a pounding headache on the back of my head like on the left side and I also see a brick wall in an alleyway so stay out of sketchy situations because I think someone may be trying to rob you.
>>
>>18459843
'From their Aryan ancestors they had received the fatal legacy of a mythology stained with immoral and monstruous stories which strove to hide the rational order of nature in a chaos of miracles,and to mar by imputed wickedness the perfection of God's nature - a very shirt of Nessos in which Heracles of rationalism barely escaped annihilation. Now while undoubtedly the speculation of Thales ,and the alluring analogies of law and order afforded by physical science, were most important forces in encouraging the rise of the spirit of scepticism,yet it was on its ethical side that the Greek mythology was chiefly open to attack.

Ok ,anon... I feel like you're awaiting for a miracle or something of sort ,but I believe you should move on from this person .
You're creating a lot of tales in your head to 'mask' the situation with them.

>yet it was on its ethical side that the Greek mythology was chiefly open to attack
I think things will go south

As for my read .
yes ,I'm quite indecise right now ,and my family is a mess.. a total mess ,I'm often getting myself caught in between their conflicts. I'm quite lost at this moment.

My search is for a partner ,someone in particular.

Thank you so much.

>>18459846
What do you want to know about 2017?
>>
>>18459875
I guess whatever I need to know, like an opportunity that I might get and also someone or something I should avoid.
>>
>>18459877
Have another query?
>>
>>18459879
Sure, how about for my trip I'm going on tomorrow. How will the rest of the week go
>>
>>18459875
ah I see
well if you have another query I can trade again
>>
File: Sun-Moon-Yin-Yang-Art-750x742.jpg (163KB, 750x742px) Image search: [Google]
Sun-Moon-Yin-Yang-Art-750x742.jpg
163KB, 750x742px
>>18459720

>Major break up

It was more like being turn down by a crush... I was pretty ridiculous about it. Not only she had zero interest in me, but I also idolized her for God knows why, It was like I forced myself to see things that were not there.

Anyhow, that ship is sailed. I am slowly becoming old me or at least I really hope I am.

>Is there more i think it's relevant?

There is, but i am not comfortable sharing it lel.

>Quality of love

I loved the illusion of her to a surreal point. I have also grown very attached to a particular deity.

>Yourself

I treat myself every now and then, but I see it more as a need than of thinking highly of me. I constantly critizize myself but I do it as to push me to be a better person, even if i already am. No need to stop improving don't you agree? We grow from adversity.

------

Thanks for extending the reading!! I think you are highly accurate to be honest.
>>
>>18459884
ten of pentacles, seven of swords, queen of pentacles

Seems like you are going to have a great and classical time with your family. It should be relatively positive with no disagreements. There might be a woman who tries to push an issue, someone who places a strong value on career and finance. But you can get away from starting trouble with this person if you lie to her. The trouble won't be started with her if you lie.

But yeah. It's going to be a great time. Have fun.

I would like another opinion on what will can I expect to happen if I message him?
>>
>>18459914
It's gonna get awkward quick. Like I got a little kid at seaworld and they're touching the glass because there's a giant orca and they want the attention so bad, but the kid jumps in and doesn't realize how cold the water is and starts to freeze. The orca, the dude in this instance, still helps the kid out but is still restrained to this tank. You're not gonna be able to get this guy out of his predicament unless you really fight for him.
>>
>>18459877
>>18459877
Sir Robert Chiltern. Artur, I couldn't tell my wife. When could I have told her?Not last night. it would have made a lifelong separation between us,and I would have lost the love of the one woman in the world I worship,of the only woman who has ever stirred love within me. Last night it would have been quite impossible. She would have turned from me in horror...in horror and in contempt
That was for your 'opportunity'

Your opportunity will come as finding a secret of someone, but there will be too little you will do about it. You might be afraid of conflicts and whatnot

>Something or someone to avoid

Thank you! Would you kindly tell him I've gone?

There's definitely someone you should run from ,anon.

As for my query- I apparently need a partner ,will I find this qt soon? Any advice?
I'm male ,gemini

If your reading doesn't make sense ,just tell me

>>18459885
Did the reading make sense? if not ,i could totally read again.

What is your question?
>>
>>18459822
Down for another trade? If so, give me your query.
>>
>>18459924
Interesting, that must be eluding to my new family.
And yeah, I think I know who you might be talking about. You think you can do a quick read on like a trait of his?

One thing: you don't NEEEEEd a partner. You're gonna be running every which way though, which is good because it will make you lazy and when you get lazy THAT'S when you'll find the person.
You're on the right path, there isnt much I can tell you about the prospective person because my intuition stuff doesnt go that far. My advice? You've been hurt in the past. Don't treat this person like your ex. Treat them for who they are, and for how they treat you. Everytime you meet someone new, it should be a clean slate, never go into a relationship with bad expectations or suspicions because everybody is different.
>>
>>18459885
>>18459924
well I don't understand the passage but if you want to try again that's fine

whats yours?
>>
>>18459597
I apologise just a headache taking over, but query me next time with a direct read and will be my pleasure to help you.

>>18459640
You're welcome kouhai

>>18459643
I had to stop a while ago due to tiredness and headache, so I'm sorry for not being able to assist you any further... Perhaps help will come in ways you don't expect...

>>18459676
That would do you some good, maybe you can find a new road in this travelling

>>18459764
You're welcome and best wishes

>>18459783
Same to you anon <3

>>18459802
and you <3
>>
>>18459930
Yes ,sure.

I need to move away ,as quickly as possible.
Will I find an opportunity soon or should I just settle with the army? What will happen if I 'just'
move away?

What's yours?
>>
>>18459902
I just desire to help is all.

I might devise my own questionnaire because as I am I feel bad for needing to ask for more and more info.

I hope things go good for you. Even if you worship kek and idolize forbidden fruit woman, I think you're doing just fine on your path. You're learning well, love be with you in your heart, may it heal you truly well.
>>
>>18459951
>move away:
Princess of Swords, Nine of Swords rev, Seven of Pentacles, Eight of Cups

It may seem like a really logical choice just to up and bail, but you'd have to figure out more than you realize. You lack experience necessary to make it somewhere else, but you would probably be able to figure that out, albeit with difficulty. At a certain point, your emotional issues would catch up with you and affect your ability to meet your new demands. For better or worse, you'd end up leaving behind the idea that drove you to move away in the first place.

>What's yours?
Just some faggy howdoesshefeel shit for me, thanks.
>>
Please div
I think im gonna lose my /v/ today, im really scared and insecure about it
How will it go?
Im a male
>>
>>18459935
'Our ill-fated and most lamented friendship has endend in ruin and public infamy for me, yet the memory of our ancient affection is often with me,and the thought that loathing,bitterness and contempt should for ever take that place in my heart once held by love is very sad to me: and you yourself will,I think, feel in your heart that to write to me as I lie in the loneliness of prison-life is betterr than to publish my letters without my permission or to dedicate poems to me unasked,though the world will know nothing of whatever words of grief or passion, of remorse or indifference you may choose to send as your answer or your appeal.

Does the passage ring a bell?

I'm already lazy ,m80. I'm not sure whether I'm on the right path or nah. Yeah , I was really hurt. I'm totally unsure of how I will treat this person ,been alone for way to long now.
Thank you for the reading and advice.

>>18459962
''I am so glad I've found you, Dorian,'' he said ,gravely. ''I called last night, and they told me you were at the Opera. of course I knew that was impossible. but I wish you had left word where you had really gone to. I passed a dreadful evening, half afraid that one tragedy might be followed by another. I think you might have telegraphed for me when you heard of it first. I read of it quite by chance in a late edition of the Globe, that I picked up at the club. I came here at once, and was miserable at not finding you. I can't tell you how heart-broken I am about the whole thing. I know what you must suffer. but where were you?'

She has feelings for you ,but I feel like the whole situation is a mess.
She probably misses you whenever you're not around.
Just let me know whether you want more passages

So... should I just man up and go?:/ I man ,other than that I have two options.
>>
>>18459992
>I feel like the whole situation is a mess
To say the least

>Just let me know whether you want more passages
Sure, if you're handing them out

>should I just man up and go?
I told you what would happen if you do. It's up to you whether or not you want that.
>>
>>18459983
I remember losing my virginity. 4 hours in of endless thrusting I finally stopped and told the girl I'm just not getting close at all. And I just couldn't finish with her but she made me platinum rainbow diamonds below the waist.

I felt so bad I went to /b/ and asked if I was messed up, that was the first time /b/ did not fail me loollll

I'd say you should NOT force or push. Don't jump at it until the moment has arrived and you both have begun the physical touching. Court her anon, lead her to the bed. If she knows you're a virgin then the expectations on you are lowered. But don't jump into bed, give her excitement. Do some foreplay, explore her curves, her reactions to touching her sensitive places (and not just the naughty places).

Make the act an action of connection through exploration, by SIMPLY BEING CHILL, srsly. Be chill, be happy, be genuine.

Be yourself, albeit chill.
>>
Hello. Someone want to do general reading for me? I'm willing to trade. I'm doing lenormand. If you're intrested give me your query and gender/s.
>>
Readers where are you guys
>>
>>18460054
I'm behind you with my katana
>>
>>18460049

>lenormand

I'd like that. You want scry, palmistry, or tarot?

I'm a male.

The scarlet cap is the right one now, yes?
>>
>>18460056
Wait why ar

Rip
>>
>>18460059
You could say "It was a hologram", anon.
>>
File: spc.gif (982KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
spc.gif
982KB, 500x333px
>>18459952

Thanks for the kind words, have a good day.
>>
>>18460057
>The scarlet cap is the right one now, yes?
Wait. I feel retarded because I don't understand what's about is your question
>>
>>18460016
Oh she thinks im a sex god, im the kind of person that looks confident as fuck but has some deep self-esteem problems
Thank you, it really helped
>>
>>18460068

The job where I wear a scarlet cap is the right one?
>>
>>18459942
Yes:the public is wonderfully tolerant. It forgives everything except genius. But I must confess that I like all memoirs. I like them for their form,just as much as for their matter. In literature mere egotism is delightful. It is what facinates us in the letters of personalities so different as Cicero and Balzac, Flaubert and Berlioz, Byron and Madame de Sevigne.
-
What a place to find one's divinity in'' said Lord Henry.
''yes!'' answered Dorian Gray. ''it was here I found her,and she is dinive beyond all living things. When she acts you will forget everything. These common people here ,with their coarse faces and brutal gestures, become quite different when she is on the stage. They sit silent and watch her. They weep and laugh as she wills them to do. She makes them as responsive as a violin. She spiritualizes them, and one feels that they're of the same flesh and blood as one's self.

His first will probably be to fight you , or make try to make you go away. However, if you insist ,you might get something out of the situation.
Make him 'forget'

>>18460002
Richard meanwhile sailed fearlessly, with treachery for his nearest mate. Tragmar had at once exhibited audacity and prudence in the arrangement of his plan. he had made no great preparation nor confided to any real objects of his intents. His only care had been, that the Duke should sail on board an English vessel;and chance had brought into the Tagus one whose captain was inclined to the party of Lancaster. He also contrived to have two hirelings of his own engaged on board as part of the crew, hi knew that it was their employers design to carry to England a prisioner for the King.
-
At this time in the afternoon,the huts were deserted,, all the beds pushed up,the soldiers were lounging about under the lime trees waiting for the call to drill. Bachman at on a bench in the shade that smelled sickly with blossom. Pale green, wrecked lime flowers were scattered on the ground.

cont
>>
>>18460072
Okay! I'm doing it right now. I think for my general reading tarot would be better? But you can scry if you're feeling like it.
>>
>>18460049
High Priestess, Page of Pentacles, The sun

Wow it seems like you are having a great time right now despite being entry level in your career or being novice in your studies. You find it very interesting and it makes you happy. You feel like whatever you are pursuing is one of your destined talents and that there is a spiritual meaning behind your interest.

Four of Wands, Eight of Cups, 4 of Cups

Seems like an opportunity for a good time is coming for you but you are going to not take it. It would be a good social experience but you dont want it. Take it if you want to have more friends.

Female, Male
Will he respond to me and with what?
>>
>>18460081

Kk, shuffling the deck.
>>
>>18460081

>Judgement reversed
>7 of Pentacles
>9 of Pentacles
>King of Pentacles
>Ace of Swords
>9 of Swords
>Queen of Wands
>The Hanged Man
>The Fool
>The Hermit

I feel that patience is needed to counteract either bad judgement or judgement from others. A calm head, a level hand, and good judgement are needed for an outcome where you are able to fend off the crowd. The Hanged Man and The Hermit like this suggests to me that you are able to rebuff Judgement and get away with whatever you are up to if you play your cards right.
>>
>>18458605

You Libras, tsk tsk, especially you young ones. You're still learning about yourself, this is EXTREMELY VITAL, like, I can't even explain the depth of how serious it is that you worry more about getting to know and love and acceptably judge yourself. You are the weigher of the purity of the heart of justice, if your internal scale is skewed your external view will not be proper, especially in finding a life mate.

I have no need to do a chakra reading on you, I already see the issue like visiting a prior painting already known and admiring its own dark self loathing it depicts of itself.

I offer to you a simple meditation technique. It is derived from the Ra material (found at lawofone.info, depicts my personal philosophy up to a point).

Meditate for 20 minutes, preferably laying down or sitting up in half or full lotus stance (a quick google search will depict these sitting postures).

In your meditation I want you to focus on only your breathing and think intermittently the affirmation word, "Focus". Think this and visualize/imagine you are sitting in the center of a sphere that contains a hurricane of emotions.
Be in the eye of this imagined hurricane, see the ground beneath you as a reflecting pool disturbed by the winds of the hurricane. The popuation of this infernal environment will showcase the seriousness and complexity of the emotions. Do waves form? Whirlpools? Cyclones? Tsunamis? Or is it just turbuent winds thrashing and whipping?

Here's what you do now. In your meditation. Reaffirm the word Focus, then while focusing on your breathing noticing this inner sphere encumbered with the winds of emotional thought, call up or think yourself into an emotional state without breaking your meditation.

Good first emotions are gently displeasant ones (save powerful stuff for later, like weeks later. Start easy, progress to the deep hard stuff)
(Cont)
>>
>>18460072
>>18460057
Moon, Tree, Stars, House, Mice, Key, Scythe, Bear, Book
You are thinking this job is good for you. You're feeling much better when you started it perhaps, but you also have some doubts about it and you feel like you're made for something else. Do you have some problems connected with your house? It can be family related or house in general. This is something that holding you back now from seeking what you want to do. It seems like you want to take an action to educate more, making something better. It will be good for you. If chance show up, go for it.
If you keep doing what are you doing you're going yo loose all your strenght, slowly but it will kick your ass. If you're going to change something about your education you will succed on many levels. Hope it was helpful for you. You can give me some feedback if you want to. Wish you good luck with it!
>>
>>18460002
>>18460080
He was writting his weekly post card to his mother. he was a fair,long,limber youth, good looking. he sat very still indeed,trying to write his post card. His blue iniform,sagging on him as he sat bent over the card, disfigured his youth shape. His sunburnt hand waited motionless for the words to come. ''Dear mother'' - was all he had written. Then he scribbled mechanically: ''Many thanks for your letter with what you sent. Everything is all right with me. We are just off to drill on the fortifications - ''Here he broke off and sat suspended, oblivious of everything,held insome definite suspense. He looked again at the card. But he could write no more. Out of the knot of his consciousness no word would come.

Yeah anon ,she likes you and probably has plans with you. Do you like her? That last passage made me feel like you aren't as connected to her as she is to you.

Hope I helped ,sorry if not... I'm feeling awful right now.

can't think properly ,tell me... was the reading I received from you something bad?
>>
>>18459942
>>18460080
thats scary but sounds like him thanks
>>
>>18460104

You're right. Education is very much my lynchpin here: if I can get my education while doing this, and have it be to my satisfaction then it advances me, but if not then it becomes a mere hindrance.
>>
>>18460085
>You feel like whatever you are pursuing is one of your destined talents and that there is a spiritual meaning behind your interest.
yep, you're right!
>
Seems like an opportunity for a good time is coming for you but you are going to not take it. It would be a good social experience but you dont want it. Take it if you want to have more friends.
Kek, If you ask me, I'd answer Hermit is my sprit animal. I think I have reason for not going, but if you're think it's a good idea, then I'll go if opportunity show up. Thanks. I'm doing yours in a second.
>>
>>18460069
Duuuude, after the act is done, tell her you were a virgin. Don't hide that stuff after the fact if you care about her.

...now back to doing my reading for this lovely Libra girl~
>>
>>18460114
Well, you can try it, but don't overdo yourself with it. Hope everything will go for you well!
>>
File: laytoncoin.jpg (51KB, 736x489px) Image search: [Google]
laytoncoin.jpg
51KB, 736x489px
Good afternoon /div/

I will practice some bibliomancy, anyone interested i just need relevant genders and query.

As always, i hoe i can help.
>>
I don't know if this is the right thread to ask, but I just got a quarz pendulum. How should I go about learning to use it? I want to be able to answer simple questions with it.
>>
>>18460134
How does she feel about me? Will we have a serious relationship?

Male
>>
>>18460085
>Ship, Ring, Letter, Book, Snake
It seems like he is going to contact with you. He may have some secrets and these secrets may be related to some woman. I will be complicated overall.
You can ask me another question since I felt like I this 5-card spread will be fitting better and I didn't gave you much information.
>>
>>18460134
In what situation/place I will meet my qt?
Female.
>>
>>18460080
>>18460107
>she likes you and probably has plans with you
This is...surprising

>Do you like her?
She's an old flame, though I suppose cinders can be known to smolder long after the fire has been snuffed out.

>That last passage made me feel like you aren't as connected to her as she is to you
There's honestly not that much connection either, given all the time apart. Though I suppose some things just stay with you. It's a crazy story I'd rather not get into here, but I'm completely lost on the whole situation myself. If you're right, I suppose I would be happy, but it would be a happiness to which I'd need to adjust, let's say.

>was the reading I received from you something bad?
You'll get more out of divination if you stop thinking in terms of good and bad. Whether it's good or bad is ultimately in your experience and judgement of it. Don't ask yourself if something is good or bad for you, merely if that's what you want or not.

Of course, you'll have an easier time if you figure out what you want first.
>and yes, I'm talking to both of us right now
>>
>>18460157
Thank you so much.

How should I act?
>>
>>18460141

>How does she feels about me?

When it comes to giving and taking an account in a private discussion of the things he disparages; when he is willing to stand his ground like a man for long enough, instead of running away like a coward, then, my friend, an odd thing happens.

>Will they have a serious relationship?

Whenever he is obliged, in a law court or elsewhere, to discuss the things that lie at his feet and before his eyes, he causes entertainment not only to Thracian servant-girls but to all the common herd, by tumbling into wells and every sort of difficulty through his lack of experience.

-------------------------------------------------

She wants you to persevere, she likes you but she does not love you and i see this more in lines of a entertaining relationship than anything else. I would still try if i were you, but do not expect her to be ''the one''. Just dont get attached and enjoy the ride anon.

Good luck and hope this helped.
>>
>>18460169
>Clover, Tower, Woman, Man, Child
Show him you're good by yourself, and independent. In his heart he might be a little childish so he may feel more powerful if you show him some weakness. If try to do it you may have a good, new start. Hope it was helpful. Wish you good luck!
>>
>>18460162

>It doesn’t have a name, except for some kinds of diving and other trivial things like that

>Up till that point the sophist and the angler go the same way, beginning from expertise in acquisition.

You will meet him in a rather trivial place, i am taking something related to a business, like you might frequent a same ' place such as a super market or a restaurant, perhaps he even works there.

Good luck and hope it helped.
>>
>>18460103
Inside this inner sphere you should sit with the emotions you think up, do not react to them, maintain the meditation and "Focus" on merely focusing on just not reacting, to just be.

As led zeppelin said, to be a rock, and not to rolllllllll

Sit with the emotion once its up, then gently wait for it to dissipate gradually. Then once dissipated, think of its opposite emotion (impatience, patience, fear, courage) and sit with that emotion just like the last one until it dissipates.

Do this at least once daily, but more times a day will speed up the benefits.

Your emotions will become like another layer of your awareness and less a wave that moves you. You'll be able to sit with them in moving active consciousness outside of meditative states.

Just...PlllEEEAASSEE
DO. NOT. STOP THESE MEDITATIONS COLD TURKEY

Because if you thought life was miserable now, you will be find yourself in Hell on Earth inside of your own mind because the emotional turbuence that you've grown able to act with in clarity will no longer be of clarity, you'll get swept away, the trauma of such will not be fun.

If you want to stop, meditate less and less daily. Don't just stop.
>>
>>18460195
Thanks
>>
>>18460167
That's the thing with old flames ,one little saprk and the whole thing is on fire again.

>There's honestly not that much connection either, given all the time apart.
that was clear from the 3th passage.
I hope you make the best out of the situation ,m80.
Don't we always need to make adjustments?

I do want man ;/ have been aching for it since forever and I believe that's the right choice to make.

I know what I want ,just have no idea on how to get there..

Thank you so much for the read.
>>
>>18460134
Will I ever be happily married?
I just recently broke up with my girl... 5 years togheter.

Thanks in advance.
>>
File: BVA.png (159KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
BVA.png
159KB, 600x600px
Anyone trading? I can do scry and Tarot
>>
File: beeva.png (70KB, 391x413px) Image search: [Google]
beeva.png
70KB, 391x413px
>>18460219

>These are the points you should bear in mind, my boy. You should know that the friendship of a lover arises without any good will at all.

You will marry and be happy with your bride. Cheers!
>>
>>18460226
Hey, Lenormand reader here. Could you do general love read? I don't have anyone specific, so tell me how are you feeling about it.
>>
>>18460240

Sure i can, ill try Tarot

Can you do the same for me? I dont have anyone as well.
>>
>>18460247
Okay! Give me a sec!
>>
>>18460134
Do I just need to give up on her and move on? What aspect of my life should I be focusing on to help forget and improve myself?
Male.
>>
>>18460247

Just saw that you've just started doing other readings, don't worry if you can't fit me ( >>18460256 ) in.
>>
>>18460134
What are her feelings about me? Is it just enjoying our time together? Male. Help me out please
>>
I'll do one reading for someone if they want. First in gets it, ask away!
>>
>>18460256
Can you do this so I don't bother the other reader? Thanks.

>>18460267
>>
>>18460235
Thank you! that cheered me up!
>>
Male
Could you tell me about the woman I'm supposed to be with? Physical or Character traits
>>18460235
>>
>>18460272
Another anon, 100% same query
thanks
>>
>>18460172
This really helps. Thank you very much.. I hope you have a wonderful day!
>>
>>18460247

>Three of Swords, King of Wands, Emperor, Five of Pentacles (R)

>How should we examine this matter most reasonably? Would it be by taking up first your argument about the opinions of men, whether it is sound in every case that one should pay attention to some opinions, but not to others?

Have you been hurt recently? losing faith on the whole love matter? You should understand your situation more clearly, be true to yourself. Do not look at this as if you just cant and do not lose trust in yourself, but realize that the situation just have not presented yet.

I dont see anyone in the near future, but i see you in a good position to find a good solid relationship on the far future as long as you remain logical in the manner.

Hope it helped and feedback is welcomed, if you feel i am off or you need more info i am willing to extend.
>>
>>18460269

No don't give up her! The feeling is good with this one, I think it's just the hype over the party, family, drinking season that causes people to get all out of harmony. I'm sensing you need to focus on Humanities, ever thought about becoming a Vet?
>>
>>18460277
>>18460240

Wrong tag, that is your reading bro

>>18460262
>>18460264
>>18460272

Sure, give me a few minutes

>>18460270
>>18460276

Glad it helped, good luck anons!
>>
>>18460247
>Mountain, Fish, Heart, Sun, Cross
For now you have some kind of blockage. It looks like it's money related, but I'm thinking it's more about you and about your confidence? It seems like you will find someone, but you will be burdened by it. You two might not have the same ideological views, but in the end you will get along.
Hope it was helpful. Wish you good luck with it!
>>
>>18460288
>>18460275
Can you do mine aswell please?
>>
>>18460280
Thanks for the reading. And no, haven't really thought of that. Doubt I could pull that off with my grades/major (assuming you mean a veterinarian), lol. And yeah, I felt like I was needing a focus in the humanities as an outlet as well. I've been trying to get into art/literature as an outlet (not to much avail yet).

Thanks for the reading, it corresponds with the gist of most others i've gotten on the matter.
>>
>>18460277
>Have you been hurt recently?
Yea, but it's not a big deal for me. I feel more free, it's kinda hard to explain, but I feel this only prevented me from doing things that I should do.
>i see you in a good position to find a good solid relationship on the far future as long as you remain logical in the manner.
at least it's something, maybe I don't die alone.
Thank you. It was helpful and part with past was accurate. If you want some more reading from me you can tell me about too! For now I don't have questions.
>>
>>18460292

Yes it was helpful, it adresses a particular concern (the ideology)

Thank you very much!
>>
>>18460298

No problem, Vet actually popped up after Humanities, it can be rewarding, you can do internships in different countries and a good Vet with his own practice can make a good living.
>>
Another reading if anyone wants one, ask away.
>>
File: images.jpg (4KB, 287x176px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
4KB, 287x176px
>>18460305

Thanks! Glad it helped and i am good for now, I can relate very well to your reading :)

Thanks again for the trade!
>>
>>18460320
Male
How do I recognize the one?
>>
>>18460311
Yeah, it isn't something I really considered. Right now I'm an education major planning to get a job as an English or German teacher after college, so I just don't really see it happening. Thanks again for the read, though. :D
>>
Is there any experienced scryer willing to trade?
>>
>>18460329

You will crumble a bit in her presence, it's going to be one of those things that hits you hard, most people only go through life with a few of these encounters and Physiological changes so I guess she is going to be attractive to you, and have the personality to match.
>>
>>18460130

Thanks.
>>
>>18460320
Female
When do I find love?
>>
>>18460336

What do you want to know?
>>
>>18460351

I feel you are sort of drowning in despair at the moment which isn't too good, perhaps you have cried about it recently. I can't tell you when you are going to find love next but I can tell you this you won't cry no more soon, someone wants you back an ex I believe, why don't you give that a shot?
>>
>>18460361
>>18460361
>>18460361
thank you so much
>>
>>18460361
Will you do more?
When will I find my next partner? What will things be like

male
>>
>>18460351
Hey, I'm right here
>>
>>18460320
Am having a second date soon, first one didn't go so well so I would like to know how things are looking for this one.
Male btw.
>>
>>18460372

Sorry I can't read anything off you.
>>
>>18459508
Capricorn do appreciate greatly the need for a feeling of stability and commitment, my reading won't be the most helpful though...

You have someone who is scared of letting you back in. Whatever was done is now a blockage between you two and regardess of who is extending that shield of holding back, you both had a part in its creation. You both will need to take part in dismantling it.

If he won't even let you see him, that is beyond arms length. That is a football field.

This next part is mean to say but its what I'm reading.
You're being headstrong and stubborn. You might even be seen in his eyes as obstinate and manipulative, if not overbearing. I see that you've not accepted the full new reality that you've coauthored. I see that you want your cake, but to eat it too, as the saying goes.

Recent ex's always love and miss one another, but once back together if they don't both work together to commit to one another's needs then the ex part of their relationship title with you will return.

If you want to get back together, you better think long and very hard about finding a way to regain his:
Trust
Acceptance

To calm his:
Paranoia
Anxiety

And to be your own mediator in talking him into meeting up with you to have a heavy long discussion.

I always felt that the best sentence my ex could say to me to get me to consider taking her back was:
"I'm sorry, I was wrong, I hurt you, I want to try again, please forgive me, lets talk, try to find a way to make things work again."

But she was the love of my life so no guarantee.

Much love and luck to you. I hope you manage to talk him back to you. Just don't repeat the same mistakes you did last time and forgive him for his repeat mistakes.
>>
>>18460378

Stick with it, its fifty fifty as to whether this going to be long term, as much as I would to tell you the outcome of your dates this information is not available to me. What you need to do is get out of your comfort zone she is attracted to excitement, talk about this out there things you know about, you'll soon find she is receptive to your alternate views.
>>
>>18460361
female
going to uni next year do i get a bf there?
>>
>>18460383
whatttt

could you tell anything about my next project then?
>>
>>18460390
You probably shouldn't go to uni if that's your goal in mind.
>>
>>18460388
Hmm I was mostly looking for the general outlook and if there was a positive or negative vibe around this date.
Thanks, your answer is pretty much what I expected.
>>
>>18460390

Yes but try and view it with a goal to settle down with someone for a change rather than boyfriend hopping, you could meet someone who is life changing and skip them. Trust me you want to settle down with the one you meet next.
>>
>>18460393

Sorry I can't get readings off some people. Try a different reader sometime?
>>
>>18460407
i might be weird today ,you could read me the other day.

Well ,thank you so much ^^ i wish you all the best mate
>>
>>18460320
Male
Are my visions true?
If so how the fuck can I prepare?
>>
>>18460320
Do you see something happening around me?
>>
>>18460415

No problem and thanks.
>>
>>18460422
I have a query. What do I do?
Literally, I need general guidance in the most broad sense of the word.
>>
>>18460417

No they are not true at all, Billions of people dream around the world most nights and interpret these things the wrong way, some day dreamers do the same thing. It has it's purpose though, you are safe.
>>
Sorry I need a break now for a few hours, will be back to answer the above later. Enjoy your festive season, enjoy your new gifts, and it's not too late to give something to someone you missed!
>>
>>18460440
Thanks
>>
>>>18460297
>>>18460262
>>>18460264
>>>18460272

You guys still around? sorry for the delay i got busy.
>>
>>18460288
Where are you reader :(
>>
>>18460495
I'm 0264 and around good sir
>>
File: images.jpg (23KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
23KB, 259x194px
>>18458705
Happy to read Tarot for inquiring hearts.
I will do three card spreads unless otherwise asked. Give me the letter of your first name, your location, and a word that means something personal to you.
>>
>>18460523

N
Arkansas
Subtle

Thank you very much.
>>
>>18459784
I appreciate you existing on Earth.

Thank you :)
>>
>>18460523
M
Cali
Lion

I want to know how she feels about me, will she say something to me before this year ends?
>>
>>18460528

If you use a tripcode generator, you can come up with pretty cool ones, but getting exactly what you want is almost next to impossible. 3-6 characters is usually easy to find.
>>
>>18460539

Tripcode Explorer is a good one
>>18460528
>>
>>18459127
My future looks bright?
>>
>>18460523
V
Az
Beautiful

I want to understand my first memory. What gifts do I have?
>>
>>18460523
M
uk
horus
>>
>>18460523
C
Quebec
Create
Thanks
>>
>>18460523
M
England
Carrot
>>
File: 030b7899ff53b9f4f6f7dfc772168384.jpg (178KB, 1024x512px) Image search: [Google]
030b7899ff53b9f4f6f7dfc772168384.jpg
178KB, 1024x512px
>>18460527
>>18460527
Hello N from Arkansas, of subtlety.

Your card is the Seven of Cups. Your situation is the reverse Four of Wands. Your advice is the reverse five of Pentacles.

Your card tells me that you have many dreams, wishes, and ideas manifesting in your emotional self, but as of yet, they are manifested only in the "clouds." Make a choice of your wealth of options and materialize your desires. This card reminds you that everything left in the immaterial will remain immaterial.

Your situational card reflects a breakdown of harmony and communication, particularly over ideals. Maybe this is a familial relationship strained by a new way of thinking.

Your advice card reminds you that an end to your financial poverty is in sight, and tells you to be persistent in your work. It reminds you to return to your spiritual Self. Do not put too much Faith in the Material, for it is temporary. Release yourself from Spiritual Poverty.
>>
>>18460523
K
Europe
Power
>>
>>18460523
R
Florida
Little
>>
>>18460575

Thank you very much,that clears some things up.
>>
>>18460264

>Whatever does the god mean? What is his riddle? I am very conscious that I am not wise at all; what then does he mean by saying that I am the wisest?

>And about the heavier and the lighter, we would resort to weighing and be reconciled.

She has quite a good opinion of you, to a role model even, but for some reason i dont think the relationship will escalate... I think this is related to someone from her past but i am not sure.

Ill say you are right on just enjoying your time together, for now... things can definitely change later on but dont get too attached

PS: I am not entirely sure of the accuracy of this reading... are you guys getting back together? or did she just had a break up? Id like some feedback if possible, i think i am wrong...
>>
>>18460523

V
New Jersey
Twenty Two
>>
File: images-1.jpg (6KB, 256x192px) Image search: [Google]
images-1.jpg
6KB, 256x192px
>>18460536
Hello M from Cali, of the Lion. Here are your cards.
Your card is the 6 of Wands. Your situation is the inverse 4 of Pentacles. Your advice is two fold: The reversed Queen of Swords "covered by" the Fool, 0.

Your card tells me of a victorious period in your life. A man wearing a wreath of Laurel rides atop a white steed; he is bearing many "Wands" and people follow him, carrying their own "Wands" after his lead. You are successful now in your personal branding and in public recognition of your inner self.

Your situational card speaks of a materialism that stems from a fear of poverty that might be causing you to be stingy in your thoughts and actions. If you are not spending too little money, this card can also be a sign that you are spending frivolously and that you have poor ability to organize your finances. Only you know what the cards have to say. Since this is a relationship reading, the card suggests that you have put material gain ahead of your emotional self, and have not focused on the inner affairs that govern all healthy relationships. It tells you to let go of your need for stability and allow yourself to explore your more emotional and "Watery" (or ever moving, ever changing Eternal) Self.

Your advice seems to me this: The reversed queen is telling you that you are thinking too much with your heart and not enough with your head, she reminds you that in order to be successful, particularly in romantic matters, you must be confident and aggressive in your pursuit. Fate can help us along, but we must participate. Inverse Queen of Swords can also indicate moodiness and bitchy behavior. If this is you, correct it. If this represents the girl you are asking about, her emotionally manipulative behavior must be overcome before you two can have a good relationship. The Fool, upright, speaks of the hero setting out on his journey. He is filled with the light and romantic at heart, but his eyes are closed; The journey lies ahead.
>>
File: 1145364576.jpg (50KB, 500x625px) Image search: [Google]
1145364576.jpg
50KB, 500x625px
>>18460134
Male
I want the same reading as the other guy, what are her feelings about me? does she want everything back to normal again?

I fucked it up big time with someone i really liked.
>>
Alright, trying to get back in the groove.
Im going to start with one reading for someone randomly in this thread.
Im going to start at the top and randomly speed scroll down and the post that I land on is the person I will do a one card pull general for.
Im not looking for multiple querents at this time.
If you are still here, and see that I picked you, please let me know how I do, if Im accurate or off, and so on.
The one card I pull will be translated in relation to the one random post's content.
Wish me luck!
>>
please let me know what january will be like
>>
>>18460604
We got close only recently. We're having good time together and i think she likes me too. But she has a bf and some relationship drama.(Was about to breakup, now together again or something) We don't talk much about that.

Honestly reader, i'm as lost as you are. Help me out, i feel like if this can work it can really work.
>>
File: 200_s.gif (42KB, 267x200px) Image search: [Google]
200_s.gif
42KB, 267x200px
>>18460553
Hello V from AZ of Beauty.
A very good question, but one that is more nuanced than you think. Is your first memory really what you think it is? RE-membering, RE-cognition, suggests this has happened before.

Your card is the reversed 6 of Wands. Your situation is the 7 of Swords, and your advice is the King of Wands. Your card tells me that despite your hard work, you have not been recognized for your efforts. It speaks of a "Fall from grace," and of a lowered confidence. Success is transitory and dependent on focus. Do not try to do too many things at once; when you spread your energy, you spread your intent.

Your situational card tells me of deception or lies by omission. The card shows a man who is sneaking away from a camp after he has taken most of their swords. Swords are the realm of ideas...this card either says "beware of a deception" or "do you think you've gotten away with it?" Do not lie or deceive people; it will not reap you a bounty. Your advice card speaks of honor and natural leadership. This seems to be the answer to your question. What is more, wands are the realm of the spirit. Perhaps you can lead people to awakening? Are you goal oriented? Or rather, should you be? Do not be arrogant, but pursue the opportunity that is being offered to you. Stick to your long term goals. Bless you.
>>
File: 1479695757110.jpg (46KB, 440x429px) Image search: [Google]
1479695757110.jpg
46KB, 440x429px
I'm booking hair and eye appointmeans to fix them, how will my life change and in what area
>>
>>18460272
still around >>18460495
>>
>>18460523
D
Utah
success
>>
File: 200_s-1.gif (35KB, 300x200px) Image search: [Google]
200_s-1.gif
35KB, 300x200px
>>18460558
Hello M from UK of Horus. Amen to you. Here is your reading:
Your card is the reverse 5 of Cups. Your situation is the reverse 9 of Pentacles. Your advice is the reversed 3 of Swords. Your card tells me of recovery from emotional losses of the past It speaks of the "silver lining" of Life, which is always there for your. The Mercury of everything in everything...this can also indicate being trapped in the memory of the past. Remember we are only dreams, and what we think, we become. Only you know what the cards really say.

Your situation speaks of money issues and a demanding career. Are you working at the detriment of self care or your personal life? Are you making enough time for you? You want a beautiful life, but something is getting in the way. You do not want to be dependent on materialism.

Your advice card speaks of the light after the rain: of optimism, of letting go, and of forgiveness. I see that you have been hurt, perhaps, and are feeling wounded and stuck in this pain. The three urges you to let the sun shine in and to free yourself from the fetters of isolation and suffering. Ask, "What For Am I Suffering?"
>>18460559
>>18460573
>>18460584
>>18460585
>>18460616
Upcoming, please be patient with me.
>>
>>18460523
L
Monterrey
Power
>>
>>18460523
H
Aus
Love
>>
T
US
Endurance
>>
>>18460618
I do appreciate your time for reading to me but yeah its not accurate at all. I am someone who is very careful with her finances. when it comes to business I leave my heart out the door. I just miss this person she is the only missing piece in my life, she is my muse, my world... It sucks that even if you have all the money in the world, you can't buy happiness. Anyways thank you for your time Priestess I wish you the best.
>>
>>18460523

D
USA
Fog
>>
>>18459007
Eli is the lucky winner of a one card relationship reading.

Earth
Stability
Introspection
Meditation
A mature person, or someone who aspires to be mature
When you act hastily and dont take the time to reflect on all of the information is when you wind up in trouble.
Keep calm and take your time before you respond.

If you have not lately, it may be time for some introspection and personal care.
Do something for yourself that helps keep you grounded and centered.
The more stable you are, all the better for your relationships.
Dont withdraw from loved ones, but try to avoid emotional outbursts or confrontations.
If you need more time and patience, just tell them so.
And if the time isnt right and the answer is no, dont be afraid to tell them that as well.
Once you have come to your decision, be secure in knowing you have made the best decision for yourself and your loved ones.
Cultivate these traits within your relationships (I believe you are aware of this already): trustwortiness, steadfastness, composure, kindness, generousity, sympethy, practicality.
You crave these things, and it is wise to surround yourself with people who emit these.
Dont forget to give them back as well!

Avoid indulgence in or influence of these: stubborness, pettiness, materialism, putting your work ahead of yourself or loved ones, miserliness or hoarding.
>>
>>18460386
Thank you. I feel like this was relevant to my last girlfriend and I. I feel like I've moved on, but probably am still dealing with some of these issues. Much love.
>>
>>18459007
just because you got pumped and dumped doesn't mean everyone else will
>>
>>18460696
Sure, of course I'll wait! Dont worry about it.
>>
>>18460735
O H S N A P
>>
>>18460735

Yes, because this is what I read about every person. Also, chances are it wasn't actually a relationship reading.
>>
>>18460746
Sure thing, bby. next time pick your men more wisely.
>>
>>18460751

It's Christmas anon. Why do you have a pickle up your ass?
>>
>>18460758
>>18460761
You are so angry you got pumped and dumped by your black lover, my post went right over your head and you replied to the wrong one.

LMAO
>>
>>18460723

Can I please get a love reading? I'm not on good terms with the She Species lately?
>>
File: christmastroll.jpg (60KB, 780x564px) Image search: [Google]
christmastroll.jpg
60KB, 780x564px
>>18460764

Merry Christmas anon :3

I hope you get laid soon so you can stop being such a salty cunt.
>>
>>18460764
*grabs by the throat* back the fuck off?!?!?!?!!
>>
>>18460726
Ah. I have some bad news anon, I linked you on accident because I manually typed in the post number...

I feel so stupid, I'm very sorry, please disregard that reading as its meant for >>18458608

So uh...

>>18460386 Is for >>18458608

Again. I'm very sorry for the mistake...
>>
>>18460781
Once I'm back in AZ with a laptop with a Ctrl+f function this hopefully won't happen again.
>>
File: palpatine.png (256KB, 494x359px) Image search: [Google]
palpatine.png
256KB, 494x359px
>>18460776
This guy's an asshole, but be like water. Seek unrustlement.
>>
>>18460439

You need to stop thinking about the matrix you live in and do a bit more in the pursuit of knowledge, don't worry about life being a mess, finances, or anything like that. Just keep downloading your brain off the internet, there are sciences out there that are undiscovered by you and whole lot of other subjects you should be learning about, this is where your strength lies.
>>
File: images-2.jpg (23KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
images-2.jpg
23KB, 259x194px
>>18460559
Hello C of Quebec of Creation (Aren't we all?) Hello and Bless you, you are very welcome. Here are your cards.

Your first card is the 4 of Pentacles. Your situation is the reverse of Justice. Your advice is the Knight of Cups. The four of Pentacles is a card of order and conservatism. You are stable financially or materialistically, at least. It reminds you not to be resistant to change or overly possessive. Material wealth is not worth what we often think it is. What is the real value?

Your situation card speaks of dishonesty and a lack of accountability. It speaks of Karma and its everlasting Law. This can herald an unfair outcome in a situation you are facing, but can also be representative that you are being "black and white" about something that deserves a more nuanced look.

Your advice card is one of romance, charm, and emotional optimism. It speaks of wisdom coming from your Dreams and your emotional and inner self. It urges you to explore your creative self and take the realm of fantasy to the Material world.
>>
Is Io doing alright ,folks? haven't seen her in a while now ;/
>>
>>18460708
The cards do say you are careful with your finances, and they say "perhaps too careful." You certainly can not buy happiness, and perhaps this is what the cards are saying to you as well: Materialism Doesn't Solve. Thank you for your well wishes. (: Hopefully I will be able to tune in more accurately next time. Bless you.
>>
>>18460845
>and they say "perhaps too careful

Well i am jewish, you got a problem? stop trying to meddle in my finances you fucking goy.
>>
>>18460842
She ded Jim
>>
>>18460842

She's fine. Talked with her tonight.
>>
>>18460869
That's nice ^^ Thank you mate <3
>>
Trading, can scry or read tarot.

My own query: should I do reserve, school, then commission, or should I do active and school at the same time, then commission? Or maybe I should just do school then commission?
>>
>>18460890
>>18460890
School then Comission
>10 of Pentacles

Reserve, School, Commission
>Wheel of Fortune

Active and School at the Same time
>Knight of swords

School then commission is probably the best option. Get your education out of the way first. Nothing bad will come to you what choice you do pick. Reserve, School, Comission might feel better for you overall though.

I'd like a scry of my love life next few months.
>>
>>18460890
Do you have any other query? I can do bibliomancy
>>
>>18460906

>No bad choices

Good deal.

Yours now...

You know that scene from beauty and the beast with the roses? I'm seeing that. Stained glass.. I'm seeing two people listening to someone speak out of a book etched onto stained glass, but I don't think it's a wedding. If it is, then they eloped with maybe only a few other people around.

Sappy, I know, but that's what I'm seeing.
>>
>>18460386
Thanks. This was really helpful. I find the only way to make it through this is to be headstrong and stubborn. I'm not trying to be manipulative at all. I want him to have as much space as he needs, and I really only get as close as he allows me to, and once I feel like we're going somewhere, I ask if we can talk about meeting up again. He responded very well this last time, but he responded well last time, too, so I'm not getting my hopes up. If we can just see each other once, I know we can take the next step from there, but like you said, he has to want to as well.
>>
>>18460920

What do you want to know, and scry or tarot?

Also I'm about to go on a short outing for groceries, so I may have to answer when I get back.
>>
Will Aran ever love me? Will I ever be with him? Or am I clinging to a false hope? Should I reach out to him or wait for him to say something?
>>
>>18460927
Scry

What will happen if I just go? Will I succeed?
>>
Can read tarot or perform ceromancy.
Query: How will Kristin and I continue?
>>
>>18460927
Have another query?
>>
File: 1469463061740.jpg (95KB, 400x502px) Image search: [Google]
1469463061740.jpg
95KB, 400x502px
>>18460818
Pic related
>>
>>18460773
Hey I just saw your message.
I will try.
Give me a second to get setup.
Cant promise it will be good cause Im kinda sleepy.
Give me a second.
>>
>>18461017

Hey :) I'll give you a return reading if I can.
>>
>>18460649
Thank you for your words. Recently lost a father, I am a mess. During the funeral misinformation was causing me chaos. I lost myself. Thank you for your time.
I greatly appreciate it. May your talent be blessed.
>>
>>18460776

*flips table*
>>
File: 1447629519120.gif (2MB, 1000x512px) Image search: [Google]
1447629519120.gif
2MB, 1000x512px
>>18461078
>>
>>18460773
>>18461017

More Earth
Growth over time
Germination in the winter, for the new growth in the spring.
Cultivation
Learning from the past
The passing of time
Domesticity
There is that saying, stop and smell the roses.
But it feels like you totally zoned out, and youve been staring at those roses for a long long time.
Maybe something happened in the past, and you felt like you needed a break for a whilee.
Or maybe, you were supposed to be reflecting on something from the past so you could learn from it, and ended up falling asleep instead.
Well, wake up buddy!
Your little dog is barking and that means one thing.
Alert, alert, something is going to happen.
Try visiting places that feel like home to you.
Places where you feel comfortable and at ease.
Places where you feel inspired and invigorated.
There is a good chance you will meet someone there.
Who knows, maybe they like to smell the roses as much as you do.

I pulled another card and got the same kind of message.
What goes down, must come up.
Things are changing.
Maybe not tomorrow, maybe a little slower.
But, things are changing for you for the better.

I also got 2 tens.
10 is the number of ideas manifesting into reality.
It can also represent change, and the ending of one phase and the beginning of another.

It looks good, just dont be cocky or overconfident.
This is someone who would like the stable, down to Earth you.
>>
>>18461123

Thank You. 100% Accurate, haha had to laugh at the Roses part I was divinely blocked from all contact with Women for a few years but it's all being lifted and worked out at the moment. I have copied and pasted your reading to tweak what you have said into a strategy, thank you for typing that wonderful piece of poetry, I feel as though you are arbitrator in the Court of past discretions and I the defendant have just been handed a verdict! Give me sometime to do yours as I feel it should be done properly, have a rest first this thread should be live by the time you wake up :) And again thank you so much for your time understanding, patience and endurance.
>>
>>18461085

I don't get it.
>>
>>18461178
>>18461178
Wrong picture anon
>>
>>18461154
Sweet!
That makes my procurement of this new deck today totally worth it.
Thank you for letting me practice on you.

Ok, Imma head off to bed.
I can be back tomorrow evening after about 630 ish EST, when I get off work.

Im thinking business / job reading general is what Im interested in.
Im not gonna give away too many details, because I dont want to lead you anywhere when youre reading.
I want to see what comes up naturally, and Ill just mill it over and think on it for a while.
>>
>>18460926
Well this actually changes things a bit.

If you're not being manipulative when you've such energies in your yellow ray complimented by red ray properties, then you are being manipulated.

Tread cautiously, he may genuinely be trying to keep away from you for your own good in his mind, without having the knowhow or courage to say so himself, manifesting in the manipulative energies.

You should consider asking him if he's scared of hurting you.
>>
>>18461193
I replied to you about a post via the email you listed in the last thread.
>>
>>18460936

I'm seeing a bug, like the kind preserved in amber and studied in someone's collection. I'm seeing an old timey key, but it's missing some of the teeth it needs to open a door.

I don't think that things are quite ready for you to go yet.
>>
>>18461232
What is uyour query and gender?

If I may ask for a follow up ,what should I do to get the teeth for the key?
>>
>>18461243

Male

Who cooperates with my plan and timetable and who bucks them?

>get the teeth

I'm seeing one of those fancy eggs wearing a crown. You know the eggs where you open them up and there's another egg inside? It's a puzzle that is recursive in some ways: solve the enigma to find a mystery.

Now I'm seeing pac man. Avoid the "ghosts" and eat them for as long as you can, with the understanding that things may never quite wind down in this situation.
>>
whos trading
>>
>>18461193
I don't know. There may be some level of manipulation of both sides, but I doubt it's anything major. And sure, I try to manipulate the situation a bit. Of course I try to paint myself in a more positive light because I had a lot of issues I had to overcome, but it's not like I'm not genuinely working on those things either. It's a shitty situation in general, because we're each Other's best friend, so it was never just about losing a lover, but someone that would have been a lifelong friend regardless of whether or not we ever had a sexual relationship. I think he doesn't really want to express how hurt he is, or was, over what went down. I don't see the situation as negatively as he does, but I know he was really hurt and I try to respect that. He has always been very cautious with trust, as his last relationship, his ex-wife (nearing a decade ago), dissolved in such a horrible way I was suprised he was really ever able to bring himself to trust again, especially considering how our relationship developed. That being said, it has been years since the drama of our how our relationship began and he overcame it, but there was a lot more passion and desire in the mix, too. When you've been with someone for a long time, sure, the love is there, but the intense passion that drives perserverence isn't really there anymore. What remains has to be the knowledge of what the relationship can do for both parties, and I shattered that. It's rebuilding slowly, but he's afraid we'll build it up again and I'll bring it crashing down, again.
>>
File: 1423438748151.jpg (55KB, 726x705px) Image search: [Google]
1423438748151.jpg
55KB, 726x705px
>>18461258
And in the midst of this flow of fortune,came another,rather comical windfall. Again the news was forwarded by Mr george,along with a word of congratulations from that gentleman. The forwarded letter read:
-
You probably know the person ,and have spoke to him before. If he they haven't contacted you yet ,they will soon.

>Who bucks
Inside herself she was curiously and complicatedly angry, and all her responses were numb. She refused to confide even in Hilda,and Hilda, offended by her steady silence, had become rather intimate with a Dutch woman. Connie hated these rather stiffling intimancies between women, intimancy into Hilda always entered ponderously.

A serious,refined and probably hard working woman. She's probably cold and with not that many friends in the work.

Did the readings make sense to you?Need more clarification?

As for mine... waht I can take is, I'm fucked and I won't find a way out..
*sigh*

Thank you so much ,anon
>>
>>18461214
Got it. I think... heh.

Electronics lately are just giving me a nightmare, I've already had 2 email readings eaten into oblivion because yahoo mail thinks 'send' = save half the email as a draft.

...I wonder if my energy field is messing up my phone...

>>18461301

He is definitely the main manipulator, but not in any malevolent way. He's been...

Mm...How to describe this. When you melt something down and transmute it (love it) there is room to solidify back to the prior stage.
This guy was shattered then melted and remade then reshattered. Imagine being him. Being built up then torn down, not once, but twice, with all the shit that comes with such atrocity.

Are you thinking about what's best for him? Are you what's best for him? Do you love him? Would you commit to him? Can you fulfill him, empower him, support his choices?

How far are you willing to go for him?
Why not show him?

Better yet, why not make a surprise effort, coax the boundary to get a message to this guy along the lines of 'You matter to me too much to just let go, I care too much to let go, here's your favorite whatever, let me help you, please help me help you. Please don't keep me back, it hurts too much to be unable to be here for you. I don't know if you know the pain but I don't want you to anymore if you do.'
>>
>>18461332

Makes sense all around, thank you kindly.

It's less "fucked and won't find a way out" and more "get comfortable with ambiguity".
>>
File: JLr8lXn.jpg (610KB, 2081x1263px) Image search: [Google]
JLr8lXn.jpg
610KB, 2081x1263px
>>18461379
Thanks ,I'm glad you found it useful ^^

Yeah ,sure. I can't do shit ,tb2h

I wish you good luck.
>>
>>18461402

Nah brizzle, african proverb, "Take a lesson from your past." Bird reaches around and clutches an eggshell behind it.

There are ways forward, it's just that they lead to other enigmas.
>>
>>18461353
Thank you so much for responding. I replied and I also have skype if email is buggy.
>>
>>18461402
that such a sad picture but sweet how the crows gather
>>
>>18461407
I do try to learn from my past and better myself from it ,m80.. I just find no success. Things are bad for so fucking long and are only getting worse ,I'm getting worse on a daily basis.

I'm weary ,anon *sigh*

Thanks , again.
>>
>>18461353
I'm absolutely willing to give my life over to him now. I was ready before we broke up, but part of the reason we broke up was because I wanted so much more, and we were heading that direction, but because it wasn't going at my pace, I started accusing him of cheating, lying, etc., and I said and did hurtful things because I was angry. I never cheated on him, but my neurosis ruined so much of what we had.
I'm going to keep going until I can't anymore, or until he cuts ties with me completely, which I doubt he ever will. You've been really helpful. If you have anything else to add, that would be amazing.
>>
File: Anthro-Hang-In-there.jpg (305KB, 680x838px) Image search: [Google]
Anthro-Hang-In-there.jpg
305KB, 680x838px
>>18461434
>>
>>18461402
What a beautifully dark painting. I found a new wallpaper..
>>
File: 1429623135176_0.jpg (421KB, 2560x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1429623135176_0.jpg
421KB, 2560x1600px
>>18461453
*sigh* not for much longer.

Thanks ,anon.

>>18461459
I'm glad you found something useful in my despair ,Nox..
>>
File: 1480551685947.jpg (335KB, 522x658px) Image search: [Google]
1480551685947.jpg
335KB, 522x658px
>>18459553
I'm going to jump to you now as something tells me its important I do so...

Firstly, libra near my age, if you give up hope I'm gonna flirt hardcore with you cause your issues I relate directly with and don't want you believing you are alone the way I do.

Your self confidence as a libra is rooted in your internal ability to decipher the mundane energies daily met into judgments of acceptance and unacceptance, most specifically these judgments also direct themselves towards yourself. An unconscious introspective awareness that formulates your views of your own personality.

Furthermore it does not help that your yellow ray is dulled and shutting down due to great depression zapping your hope socially away.

You, you should take the same meditation advices given here >>18460103 and here >>18460200

Of that, you should also change your diet, drink more water, cut down on meat, sugar, fat, preservatives and artificial stuff, seek organic stuff, superfoods rich in the essential vitamins and minerals needed to detox the gut (intestines) and that are needed for brain functioning.

An extreme diet for this is a gallon of lemon-lime or lemon-lime-cucumber infused water a day, 3+ bananas in the morning or at lunch, coconut oil pulling daily for oral health, and 4 heaping tablespoons of hemp seeds right after waking up as breakfast, optionally on a leafy salad with apple cider vinegar as dressing.

(Cont)
>>
>>18461464
There is always beauty in darkness Anon, remember that.
>>
>>18461477
You have a very weak red ray though currently...much of what I say will feel futile.

...Futility is dangerous. You have a total chakric system shut down occuring slowly because your indigo ray in a plethora of red, orange, yellow, and green ray energies is forcing them to be blocked. The result is damage to your auric bodies, specifically the red and orange ray ones, the etheric and emotional auric bodies. This will result if sustained much longer in somewhat moderate damage to the red, orange, and yellow chakra centers that will take time and effort towards healing consistently to heal.

I want you to know several things that I have seen in you.

First off, you're sexy as fuck in the mind, your personality is beautiful as such naturally. Superimposed on your beautiful personality are ugly habits placed by the painful actions and remarks of others. You are essentially a self saboteur in that you take to your heart deeply with belief what others consider of you. Their views if they damage you need to be discarded now.

PAY GREAT ATTENTION TO YOUR THOUGHTS
You need to catch yourself thinking bad things and stop, you must attempt to find the good and positive, to squeeze through the negative cracks into positive spaces.
To judge yourself with mercy, and not the opinions deposited inside of you.

You must immediately begin cultivating in your thought processes self forgiveness, self mercy, and simple self acceptance (simple as in just being content with the litte things you'd otherwise judge about yourself).

Only then do I think you'll emerge from these feelings you have as a caterpillar in darkness of a cocoon to a butterfly able to fly on its own.
>>
>>18461482
Indeed! I guess the picture suits this moment very well :)

I wish you all the best
>>
File: CAM01131.jpg (2MB, 1944x2592px) Image search: [Google]
CAM01131.jpg
2MB, 1944x2592px
>>18461483
You are so amazing, but you don't even see it and it kills me because I can't show or explain why it is such to you. Your pain is literally crushing my green ray as I try to see the cause. Its like drowning. I can't imagine your suffering, I can only say i wish I was your friend in person so that i could hug you so hard you go comfortably numb and unable to feel the pain, to have some relief.

I'm sorry I can't do more for you. I'm going to ask a spirit guide of mine to visit you and your guides and give some aid to you for 24 hours starting now. You need it. You're suffering dangerously and i cannot just sit here and do absolutely nothing!...

This picture is a creation of my own, a sort of tattoo idea I want across my entire back. Please save it and gaze upon it, and remember that -I- care about you greatly now that I've felt your pain. Look upon my symbol and remember that -I- love you and wish and pray with that love for peace and happiness to come to you at Godspeed.

If you need someone to talk to...To just vent to, to share stuff with... Email me, don't just sit and suffer, please don't just sit and suffer like I used to...

You can reach me at [email protected]

Let me help you. Let me give my love to you...
>>
New thread:
>>18461443
>>18461443
Thread posts: 358
Thread images: 58

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.