[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Saturn/Cube (Moon) Matrix?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: rings-saturn.jpg (34KB, 640x592px)
rings-saturn.jpg
34KB, 640x592px
Can someone someone red-pill me on planet Saturn/Satan? I did not realize there was so much reference of it throughout secret societies 'till recently and I'm interested heavily in the Cube idea.

Does anyone have any insight?

>tl;dr: eli5 Saturn & it's Cube & the Moon Matrix
>>
saturn thread: >>18442327
>>
File: wtcneptune.jpg (51KB, 471x350px) Image search: [Google]
wtcneptune.jpg
51KB, 471x350px
>>18449527

That thread fucking sucked. Thanks for the direction, though.

I'm interested on the occult interest and the Cube and Moon Matrix ideas.
>>
>>18449508
Saturn was the god of agriculture as was Baal in some references. Agriculture and fire is the base of modern humanity, thus the foundation of modern sin.
>>
>>18450569
Both Baal and the Egyptian god Set were associated with wild animals.
>>
>>18450573
Worship of baal in the old testament during Isreal and Judahs existence, like in the books of first and second kings post 10 commandments, could be simmelitical to modern Satanic cults.
>>
>>18450569
>>18450573
>>18450615

Thank you finally for some input. So, what's the deal with this hexagonal shape on both of Saturn's poles? Is it really part of the Matrix inducing mechanism?
>>
>>18450669
Idk but it has 6 sides. Clever huh.
>>
>>18450669
You would be surprised how simple it is.
All you have to do is find the third six.
>>
>>18450708
I don't understand what you mean, sorry. Elaborate please?
>>
>>18450751
Six edges, Six sides, Six corners?
>>
>>18450812
Saturn is the 6th planet from the sun iirc
>>
>>18449508

Saturn's ring hides a Ringworld within it, used by the Reptilian overlords who use it as a way station or stop over point from there galaxy to ours before passing through Earth.
>>
File: Enel_Full_Body.png (386KB, 470x480px) Image search: [Google]
Enel_Full_Body.png
386KB, 470x480px
>>18449508
This guy knows
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.