[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is there so much missinfo on Saturn? saying that he's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 16

File: saturn-125729.png (48KB, 655x425px) Image search: [Google]
saturn-125729.png
48KB, 655x425px
Why is there so much missinfo on Saturn?
saying that he's satan and evil, when in reality Saturn is the planet of morality. Funny how that correlates with the total lack of thereof in our society.

is there a propaganda campaing to limit the influence of Saturn? Is this astral warfare?
>>
Saturn is an pretty cool guy. He sets limitations for one to break by taking on more responsibility and doesn't afraid of anything.
>>
>>18442327
First off, Saturn the God and Saturn the planet are two different things.

As for the the bullshit always posted about Saturn, it's just a bunch of uneducated shits who think that storms are spooky, geometry is evil, and have never even read any of the original stories involving Saturn (aka Cronus), and instead parrot the same bullshit others have told them which just boils down to "it's not the abrahamic god, so it's the devil" crap.
>>
File: 1375667725250 copy.png (587KB, 680x507px) Image search: [Google]
1375667725250 copy.png
587KB, 680x507px
>>18442327
>>18442349
>>18442396

Saturn Internet Defence Force has arrived. Two tormented souls have been deposited into your account.
>>
>>18442327
There's definitely some misinformation spread about saturn, somehow the youtubers has pushed this belief that saturn is Satan, when he is quite the opposite, saturn wants us to live by principles and live a natural life, he's against everything that is wrong in society. Same goes for swastika, it has been demonized by associating it with nazis, when in reality it is considered the symbol of purity in Hinduism and many other religion.
>>
>>18442541
your meme magick has no effect on me. shill
>>
File: f3b_8.jpg (14KB, 584x423px) Image search: [Google]
f3b_8.jpg
14KB, 584x423px
There was Saturn light on the table near Agent Cooper in the red lodge in Twin Peaks.
>>
File: waitingroom.jpg (68KB, 584x423px) Image search: [Google]
waitingroom.jpg
68KB, 584x423px
>>18442781

Note Saturn light on table.
>>
File: 66germanTwinPeaksRedR1150.jpg (20KB, 490x304px) Image search: [Google]
66germanTwinPeaksRedR1150.jpg
20KB, 490x304px
>>18442786

sorry low res, light near cooper
>>
>>18442781
>>18442786
>>18442789
Thank you. Thank you for killing the thread.
>>
>>18442781
looks more like uranus desu
>>
>>18442805

Too funny, is there anything you won't complain about?
>>
>>18442327
Saturn has that wheel just like in Ezekiel, the Merkaba.
Through Saturn one can ascend into higher realms and higher conciousness if one survives the fire. Saturn is actualy "Satan" or Set but dont be deceived Saturn is not necessarily evil it serves more of a testing and trial role. The worthy pass the test and may ascend and go to heaven while the unworthy majority has to get reborn again through more cycles of suffering incarnations until maybe someday be able to ascend
Saturn or "Death" "abbadon" "apolyon" will be the ruler of the "unworthy" also the punisher or prison warden in "hell".

The corresponding chemical Element of Saturn is Carbon Which has 6 Electrons 6 Protons and 6 Neutrons and when ascended turns from 666 to 616 a diamond.
Both numbers are linked to "satan" or lucifer
I also think that Lucifer is Heimdall from norse mythology since he serves as a transporter through dimensions ( Merkaba) Ezekiels wheel.

Saturn has a major role in the kabbalah and is pretty much the gateway the "Binah" which is also the gateway to Sirius "Daath" were heaven is.

There is a really good video about Saturn, Set and the Kabbalah from Bobby Hemmitt
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KDkvCzX7No0
>>
>>18442781
>>18442786
>>18442789
Thanks for pointing that out, I never noticed it before.
>>
>>18442818
> Cassini Division
Not supposed to be Uranus.
>>
File: zmall_coffee.gif (650KB, 295x287px) Image search: [Google]
zmall_coffee.gif
650KB, 295x287px
>>
>>18442789
venus behind, too.
>>
>>18442805
????????????????????????
explain
>>
>>18442327
take uneducated superstitious peasants. give them internet.

old wives tales for everybody!
>>
All men are made up of three core foces = SATURN / MINEVRA / MARS

Saturn is the force of civilization. Intelligence. Strategy. Critical thought.

Mars is the force of war. Death. Destruction. Rebirth. Power. Violence.

Minerva is the great balancing force. Through Minerva you can balance Mars and Saturn.

All great men live life by balancing the three together.
>>
>>18442575
>>18442327

stop shilling for Saturn, he is the Great Malefactor, while Jupiter (Zeus) is the Great Benefactor and the one we should listen and strive to

>>18443365
I heard this theory before and I do believe it is correct one, but then why is Jupiter left out of all of those processes of ascending?
>>
>>18445107
The benefactor Zeus is actually the sun and jupiter is actually the planet of Jehovah and Saturn is the first assistant of Jehovah they both serve a malevolent role.
Jehovah is Lucifer and Saturn Satan they may appear to be seperate but they are one and the same as deities can fraction themselves into many more.

It is a known fact that all the planets combined mass is equal to Jupiters mass.
What if all the other planets in our universe are fractions of that "whole" being Jupiter (Jehovah).
Jupiter itself is the egyptian god Re (Highest God of the Underworld dont mistake with Ra who is the Sun) and his fellow servant is Set (Saturn).

In Final Fantasy VII Sephiroth is the son of JENOVA or Jehohvah Jupiter and he himself plays a malevolent role aswell as Satan
>>
>>18445098
Minerva means Measurer? Sounds alot like Metatron to me
>>
>>18445107

>hurr durr jew-pitter shill

How original.
>>
>>18445098
>i fear nothing!,
>All is as the force wills it!
>>
File: Hidsa compact.jpg (4MB, 4049x5558px) Image search: [Google]
Hidsa compact.jpg
4MB, 4049x5558px
>>18442327
maybe saturn isnt evil, but his worshippers and their practices are
>>
File: 1375050295483.gif (2MB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1375050295483.gif
2MB, 900x900px
>>
File: 1374775806530.gif (2MB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1374775806530.gif
2MB, 900x900px
>>
File: 1460775182263.gif (2MB, 688x688px) Image search: [Google]
1460775182263.gif
2MB, 688x688px
>>
File: 009.gif (3MB, 444x444px) Image search: [Google]
009.gif
3MB, 444x444px
>>
File: count.gif (2MB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
count.gif
2MB, 500x500px
>>
>>18445127
dude, ra is maybe the sungod, but he is assoicated with saturn. jupiter is commonly accepted as being zeus, and lucifer is associated with venus.

however i do agree on the lucifer=satan thing, at least partially. i believe lucifer is the rebel, the one who doesnt give no fucks about rules. he can be benelovent as prometheus when he brought us the fire and got punished for it, or he can turn bad, as the serpent who told us to eat the apple to screw us over, in which case lucifer becomes satan. also satan many names and faces, so its no suprise when there are multiple planets/entities associated with him
>>
File: 33888.jpg (20KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
33888.jpg
20KB, 350x350px
>>18446015
>lucifer is associated with venus.

Someone got their heart broken.
>>
>>18446025
>random dude watching the nightsky all alone naming random dots in the sky

i sure can see that the guy who decided on that was heartbroken, why else do you such cliche stuff as watching the stars in the first place if not melodramatically show how sad you are
>>
>>18446031
Not sure if deliberately missing the point or if slow.
>>
>>18446025
Not him but Venus is very much like women, funnily enough.

Beautiful and bright on the outside, hellish and wicked on the inside.
>>
>>18446035
im assuming you mean i am heartbroken since i said venus=lucifer even though venus is also associated with love and women and shit. however i didnt was the one who decided on that stuff, so it is the guy who decided on it being hearthbroken
>>
>>18446040
Hear what you're saying. But the ancients had no idea Venus was a boiling hot hell planet.
>>
Jupiter is Hell. Because of its immense size, it could house every living soul from the beginning of time to its inevitable end. The crushing gravity, intoxicatingly thick gasses and liquids, paired with the radiation trapped in the atmosphere would be enough to kill anything originating from Earth instantaneously. Still, the lost souls must endure it for eternity.

Their spiritual vessel does not die, its pain sensors do not rot, and it never stops perceiving. Time slows to a crawl, making each moment feel like millennia. Those trapped therein cannot communicate with or console one another, but they are given the sight to see through the haze, to see the agony of their fellow man for miles in every direction. They are stacked in fully transparent isolation chambers which they cannot traverse through, but the inherent hazard present on the planet can.

They collectively experience both their own suffering and everyone else's, making the pain multiplicative and effectively infinite. In life, they did not care about their brothers & sisters, now in death they must.

Eternally gazing upwards at the planet's core, they scream in hopes that the heavens will open for them and that God will let down His hand. Their pleas are never answered. They did not care about Him in life,a feeling that is now largely mutual in death. He may have mercy at the end of all things, casting them into the lake of fire, the portal to nonexistence.
>>
Some may say it's not fair, some may accuse God of being cruel, but they did not write the criteria for which such things should be judged. The majority of souls will be given countless chances in life to hear the truth, to ponder it and save their soul from damnation. Most willfully reject it, letting their pride blind them from contemplating ideas that contradict their earthly sentiments. Many appease lesser gods without fulfillment, insulting the most high and His graciousness. Others believe in the divine, but go out of their way to taunt God and reject Him. The few who were isolated from the Word simply cannot be judged. It is quite fair.

New Jerusalem, also known as Heaven is a large cubic spacecraft which will transfer those who have accepted God's grace to the core of Jupiter, Paradise. This is where God, His children and the angels reside. It is an oasis, protected from the otherworldly horrors in the outer reaches of the planet. An everlasting Eden, it blossoms with such life that even the flora dance. The streets are adorned in precious stone and metal, the structures curated in such a way we would deem impossible. There is no suffering there, the blessed souls move with as much freedom as the light that shines from the Sun. It seems just out of reach for those within the innermost circle of Hell, taunting the truly evil for eternity.

The planet's mass and composition aren't just for storage, but also protect Paradise as well as our Earth from extraterrestrial harm, such as comets, meteors and asteroids. Any foreign object that attempts to penetrate Jupiter will never reach the center, losing momentum from the thick atmosphere. The empty space was also once home to the legions of hell, though they mostly reside beneath our Earth's crust now, awaiting order. It may also be useful if humanity lasts another eon, though as foretold by the Archangel Uriel, there is more time before ~100 A.D. than after.
>>
Q: Why would Hell need all of that space, especially when every human to have ever lived could fit within the continent of Africa? Aren't souls non-physical entities, shouldn't they take up no space?

A: The damned may have been separated from their bodies, but not the form of said bodies. It is all they know, it is a reminder of their sin. They will never bear witness to the transcendental vessels God so humbly provides to those who belong to Him.

Every human being from time's inception to its undying end who has shunned the Spirit, who has denied the authority of the Father, who has rejected the Son and His testament will all be present in Hell, their vessels the size and shape of what they were on Earth. The way the damned must be arranged around Jupiter's core in order to see it constantly and fully realize their eternal separation from God, paired with the purposefully vast proportions of each individual's holding cell in order to make them feel truly alone, present a need for such space.

Do not worry about Saturn, it has long been abandoned. Worry about those who seek to invoke the beast chained within, though such an event is an inevitability. The aggressors will be the semites and saracens, peoples who unknowingly worship the beast under the guise of it being the same Abrahamic God as the Christians. At one point this was true, but by rejection of Christ their perception of the Father became so abominably skewed that it directed somewhere else entirely. Through rejection and / or distortion of the truth, they fuel its power.
>>
>>18446163
there may very well be a heaven in jupiter but not THE Heaven. IT is well known that there are 9 Hells and 13 Heavens There is a Heaven of Hell and a Hell of Heaven. The ultimate KINGDOM of heaven is definately NOT in Jupiter. YHWH is darkness, before light there was darkness and the darkness is Sirius Sun C or the black dwarf.
>>
>>18446166
The gateway to heaven is stated in the bible as only through the son or sun. And this particular gateway is actually in our sun. A triangle shape portal. If you want to go through the sun you will have to be able to take the heat. After many days of terrible suffering and walking through the valley of shadow of death you can if you are strong and wise enough make the leap through the sun to the KINGDOM of heaven.

You won't find this in the from illuminati released books you might read. This is priceless information just for you
>>
>>18446406
>The gateway to heaven is stated in the bible as only through the son or sun.

You have the bible verse of this 'sun is heaven' assertion of yours you can tell us, right?
>>
>>18446423
the bible is written in parables and i have the eyes to see the parables thats et
>>
>>18442327
Because Saturn represents heirarchy, limitation, mortality, rules and such.

Paganism is full of figurative children who have been so protected by the dominance hierarchy that they can not even see a world without one. So like the SJWs they attack it as a purely oppressive thing. Nevermind the fact that their entire survival, since they are pretty useless people, is predicated in the bureacracy of the dominance hierarchy providing and protecting them.
>>
>>18442327

Fuck you nigger. Sore loser.
>>
>>18442805
shut up faggot
>>
>>18446739
In other words , you just kind of make shit up as you go along.
>>
>>18448592
and i its true what i said the shame would be on you
>>
Well, this is certainly a Saturn shill thread. Then again, what can one expect out of /x/, literally a nest for shills and degenerates.
>>
>>18448839
>and i its true what i

You're full on retarded.
>>
>>18448414

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N3oGIx7KYTA

No I win I troll u.
>>
Interesting thought I just had, though probably wrong

Saturn as Cronus trying to devour Zeus, but Zeus' mother who's name I can't recall saves him

Now, if Zeus is the YHVH, which he is, and YHVH is demiurge (it is), then it's mother is Sophia, thus making Saturn, Cronus, the alien God of Gnosticism

It's neat because I'm a Capricorn, represented by Saturn the Father. Generally this has made me ambivalent because if my nature is like Saturn, and Saturn traditionally is an oppressor then I'm torn between my nature and my gnostic urges. But if this theory were true (probably not) it'd resolve itself and I'd be on a more direct path
>>
>>18449706

What is wrong with oppression with a contract?

Are you an infant?

Do you not understand industry?!
>>
>>18449357
you just won a internet fight. Now go and tip your fedora already
>>
kek.
>>
>>18442327

saturn good boi din du nuffingk
>>
>>18445098

Good post
>>
>>18446025

i want a gf /x/
>>
>>18446163

God is a cunt
Thread posts: 61
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.