[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/div/ - Divination General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 354
Thread images: 122

File: cartomancy_1.jpg (193KB, 760x596px)
cartomancy_1.jpg
193KB, 760x596px
Welcome to Divination General!
Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

Every method is welcome: Tarot, Runes, Cartomancy, Scrying, Pendulum, Cleromancy, I-Ching, Tasseomancy, Necromancy, etc.

>If you're NEW, please READ the STICKY:
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074 (embed) (embed) (embed)

>Guides made by some of our readers:
Rustig, wrote this to help beginners on how to choose a deck and start with the tarot:
http://i.imgur.com/2rodLWB.png (embed) (embed) (embed)

Thoth, made his own tarot and rune guide:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

>Some useful tips before posting:
-New readers should post that they're offering readings and what information they require from a querent.
-Look for their posts in the thread to determine what's needed and before posting, check if they finished reading already.
-Some readers will refuse to do certain readings - respect that choice. Also, bullshit queries will get bullshit answers.
-An "air query" can be made to no one in particular, but no one in particular may answer!
-Avoid making the same question over and over and/or to different readers, this may lead to more confusion than clarification
-Please refer to the Dream General threads for dream interpretation

>Readers and Querents:
Please, respect each other, let's keep things decent here.
Provide feedback when applied, we're a growing community and many readers are starting, let's help each other to improve.

>Chatroom: IRC channel for discussion:
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.sorcery.net/#/div/ination

>Discord:
https://discord.gg/WWcFD2N
https://discord.gg/CKGqezW

Previous Thread: >>18439207
>>
First
>>
>>18440950
>Name is Second
>It's the first thing you read
One. JOB.
>>
File: yee.png (97KB, 265x184px) Image search: [Google]
yee.png
97KB, 265x184px
Air query, if anyone's interested
What will my next significant other look like?
-Straight female
>>
>>18440954

This looks like a job for GDfriend.
>>
>>18440951
ikr
>>
>>18440957
I would think it's a job for a scryer.
>>
>>18440971

You will never understand our jokes.
>>
>>18440954
>>18440957
Yee...

GDfriend here. I'm a tarot reader. I'd just need age & astrological sign (or birthday if you don't know your zodiac sun sign/birth sign).
>>
>>18440981
Hey. 22, Pisces. Thanks in advance xo
>>
>>18440981
22 Cap
Love reading for the first half of 2017? Thank you
>>
>>18440981
Can i get a general reading please?
25, M, Sun in Leo 12th house
Thanks
>>
>>18440981
Can i have one too?
18 aquarius
>>
>>18440981

28 Cancer
Tell me about my next gf pls
>>
>>18440776
I fucking typed two passages and I lost it... RIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

But from what I gathered ,you're misunderstanding things.. You'll need much more to have a future with him.

>>18440790
All her life she had loved this fine work, but as a young girl, and later,married to Gorlois, she had been kept busy--like all women-- with the weaving and spinning and sewing of clothes for her household. As Uther's queen, with a household of servants ,she had been able to spend her time on fine broideries and weaving borders and ribbons in silk; and here in the nunnery she put her skill to good use. Otherwise, she thought a little ruefully, it would be for her as it was with so many of the nuns, the wearing only of the dark plain woolen dresses which all of them ,including Igraine herself, worse, or the smooth, but boring, white linens for veils and coifs and altar cloths. Only two or three of the sisters could weave with silks or do fine embroidering, and of them Igraine was the cleverest.'

I think so ,anon. I don't know why, but the number 5 won't leave my head... good luck.
>>
>>18440981
Ayylmao
Reading on my exchange semester in Colombia pls
21, Gemini
>>
>>18440981
Please help

28 Taurus

Will today's actions at work have lomg standing negative consequences?
>>
>>18441007
To make my question more broad, job in general...
>>
The nasty Patty is back. Give me your dreams, and I'll tell you what your (Yeah, you) subconscious says. All I need is your dream, and the best detail you can give me.

My discord is DJ Nasty Patty#8354 if you rather it there.
>>
>>18440987
>>18440987
I do tarot with 4 cards; one significator & 3 cards for the situation at hand.

Your significator's the Page of cups; waves crash turbulently in the sea behind you, as you stand on terra firma, with the look of optimism on your face as you hold a cup with a fish in it. The sky may seem dark, the trouble behind you stirring, but you appear stable & happy, optimistic in spite of the circumstances around you. I take it you use a social mask quite frequently around family & aren't ready to talk to those closest to you about personal matters.

The cards I draw are The knight of wands, Death & Hierophant.

This is an interesting reading here, though not quite positive. It seems that you did meet someone in the past (possibly a fire sign like Aries, Leo or Saggitarius) & the relationship didn't last, sending you through a lot of pain, looking & wondering about who your next man will be. And the Hierophant tells me that you'll either meet, or are currently in need of a guide; someone to help you to cope with the matter of your emotions & help you see things with unclouded eyes.

I also have a feeling that you have an attraction to men who appear to be of Gaelic or Celtic descent, but that's just the feeling I get from the knight of wands (which I fear was your ex; the horse that is his deepest desires rearing up to rush for the kill, while his logical side as the knight is about to fall into the desert sands & burn).

My advice to you is for you to not place any heed on men at this moment, but to concentrate on making yourself happy, on your own terms; whoever you may meet as a guide, they'll help you to help yourself & you will better cope with your darker emotions, your depression & anxiety.

As for your future love, take life like waiting at the bus stop; when the bus comes, you'll know if it's headed in the same direction as you. If not, don't board that bus; wait until another comes.
>>
>>18440981
Where will I find her?
22 gemini

>>18440887
She and Arthur had done what they did in ignorance,too,yet the fairy woman had cursed her son: Cast forth your babe, or kill it as it comes from the womb; what of the king Stag when the young stag is grown? And it seemed to her that all round the world grew grey and strange, as if she had wandered into the mists of Avalon, and there was a strange humming in her brain.

'His spirit became exhilarated; he talked of Europe and his return thither, with all the animation of sanguine youth. It is one of the necessary attributes of our nature, always to love waht we have once loved; and though new objects and change in former ones may chill our affections for a time, we are filled with renewed fervour after every fresh disappointment, and feel an impatient longing to return to the cherishing warmth of our early attachments; happy if we do not find emptiness and desolation ,where we left life and hope.

I think so ,my dear.. But you'll hear what you want...
>>
>>18441016
I dreamed I was taking a shower at my parents house I looked in the mirror and blinked when I was wet still and was very big. Shower seemed to be falling apart. Very real dream. Odd
>>
>>18441003
>I fucking typed two passages and I lost it... RIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Kek.. Damn. Shit happens I guess.

He kind of hates me I think. I thought maybe we'd sort out our grievances eventually, but there's a considerable chance that we won't.
>>
>>18440991
>>18440992
>>18440998
>>18441001
>>18441004
>>18441007
It's GDfriend & I'm not feeling the greatest to be able to read so many people right now. But not to worry; other readers can take your querries.
>>
>>18441017
wao. not what I expected, but still very touching. thanks a bunch.
>>
>>18441028
See >>18441032
And I hope your reading works out for you.
>>
>>18441034
I hope my reading was accurate to you, but if not, I apologise & hope that you found the advice useful. Good luck.
>>
Throwing this out there if anyone wants to /div/, f leo by the way.
I've been struck with a sudden loss in my life, and as a result feel like a totally different person and have had to take on a lot more responsibility. Will I handle this well? What can i do to help me adjust/deal/heal?
>>
>>18440981
19/leo
Is he thinking that i'm hiding something?
what are his feelings right now?
>>
>>18441030
You've done something you don't feel "clean" having done. You've broken a rule recently, and feel badly for it. The mirror relates to image and how others see you. The rule you broke was social in nature, and probably caused an issue with your parents.
>>
>>18441016
Here's my dream, both happened back to back
>>18431092

Thanks!
>>
File: V1fdTkU.jpg (7KB, 206x245px) Image search: [Google]
V1fdTkU.jpg
7KB, 206x245px
>>198440981
hey, 29 m, feb 6 1987. proceed with craniosacral class, computer coding orrrrr.... career advice generally?
>>
>>18441031
The first one talked about the misunderstanding of a latin quote about 'roads and ways' and the second one talked about 'Emperors' in Rome who had nothiing but the loyalty of 1 or 2 legion and already thought they were 'purple'

>>18440892
'The new comer gave a brief order, directing his slight luggage to be carried to the best inn, and paying the boatmen liberally, strolled away to a more solitary part of the beach.'

I believe you will.

>>18440897
I grow too old for these journeys, Viviane thought as she rode through the late-sinter rain, head bowed, her cloak wrapped tight around her body. And then resentment surged through her: this should now be Morgaine's task,it is she who was to be Lady after me in Avalon.'

You'll pursue love, but will feel like giving up in the process. or are you already chasing someone?
>>
Trading
>>
Hello, 24,Gemini, I'm lost as to what I want to know or do
>>
>>18441125

Will I have a lot of children or should I get my thing snipped?

What is your query?
>>
File: 1448187686558.png (135KB, 453x417px) Image search: [Google]
1448187686558.png
135KB, 453x417px
>>18441125
What's your question m80, down to trade if you don't mind weird scries. Just need a name/alias and your question.
>>
>>18441146
Liz
What is he thinking for our future?
Yours!
>>
>>18441144
Lmao
My question is if I'll see him again?
Starting on yours
>>
>>18441146
His feelings towards me
Paty
>>
>>18440952
'Arthur,too, missed lancelot sorely, that she had seen. Although he sat in his high seat at Camelot, and dealt justice to all manner of men -- he was loved ,loved far more than any king Gwenhwyfar had heard tell of before this--she could see that always he looked back to the days of battle and conquest;she supposed all men were like that. Arthur would bear to his grave the scars of the wounds he had taken in his great battles. When they had fought year after year to bring peace to the land, he had spoken as if he wished for nothing more than leisure to sit at home in Camelot and enjoy his castle. Now he was never so happy as when he could get some of his old Companions about him, and fall talking of those evil days when there were Saxons and Jutes and wild Northmen on every hand.'

'This distinguished prince was a man of singular abilities and strength of mind, which chilvalrous generosity adorned with a lustre superior even to that which he derived from his high rank. Lord Lovel was possessed of nkightly courage, untarnished honour ,and gentlemanly accomplishment. To these military and graceful qualities Lincoln added the wisdom of a statesman, and the moral energy resulting from inflexible principle. he felt himself responsible to manking and to all posteriy for his actions. he was brave -- that was a virtue of the times;but he was just, in a comprehensive sense of the word, and that exalted him above them. His manly features did not so much weat the stamp of beauty,though,like all the offspring of the House of New york, he was handsome,as of the best quality of a man, a perception of right, and resolution to achieve that right.

'''Oh my dear!'' cried Madame. ''Do you think I could confuse you in my dislike of this woodhouse?Oh no! You are not woodhouse. On the contrary, I think it is unkind for you also,this place.You look-also- what shall I say--thin, not very happy.

Could you make any sense of them?
>>
>>18441144
Seven of Wands, Queen of Swords, Judgement, Three of Pentacles, The Moon.
I'm saying yes, at least three, and more is possible but highly dependent on circumstance. I'm seeing you becoming impatient with trying to find a partner that has similar aspirations and settle for someone who you don't quite mesh with well. You can, and probably will, have a lot of kids (if you consider three a lot), but your relationship with your partner may suffer.
>>
>>18441146
>>18441146
How are you doing ,m80?
>>
>>18441160

Since this is a yes or no question I pulled one card
>Seven of Wands
It is your destiny for you two to meet again. He will be there to help and guide you.Take good care of each other.
>>
File: 1461374010332.jpg (95KB, 848x480px) Image search: [Google]
1461374010332.jpg
95KB, 848x480px
>>18441150
Decided against asking my question, sometimes we need to come to grips with things ourselves then to expect others to know the answer, or help us through them, I'll still read yours, just don't worry about a trade.

I see a vast green meadow on the edge of a large city. The meadow itself is interesting as despite it's green grassy calm, it has a sort of concrete and fencing surrounding it. Reminds me a lot of a runway or a place to put some remote facility or something. It's a peaceful looking place and overall gives off the vibes of new and old, nature and machine, the simple and extravagant, co-existing side by side. Adaptability and a sense of hope for things to be compatible in the long run.

To me it gives me the sensation of something classic yet updated, like a jazz song or classical composition in a newer film or performance. Something time tested yet made perpetual for the modern era. If anything this may mean one of two things. that if you seek to know what the future holds look to the past and expect similarities, or that the past will help to shape the potential of the future together. The point is I see a nuanced type of answer here, transition and change, yet still accommodating. If I had to guess based on this I'd say he cares for you, he's just trying to figure out how to do that best, or what it is that would make a better future for you both.
>>
File: 1479241382232.png (97KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1479241382232.png
97KB, 250x250px
>>18441163
Straystray is just fine again today. Same old same old really.

How are you anon?
>>
File: image.jpg (238KB, 750x1331px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
238KB, 750x1331px
Please tell me anything to cheer me up rn
Female libra 23
>>
>>18441158
Are they three responses to three certain aspects of the situation or is it all for one the entire package?

I mean it certainly could fit but the question is if it's more or less a subtle no or a description of what I am missing?

I'm sorry I think these is one of those things where overthinking isn't good and that is pretty hard for me.
>>
>>18441166
>>18441171
Thank you both if you give me a few I can give feedback
>>
>>18441177
you got heavenly dubs
>>
File: 1448259395463.jpg (72KB, 540x576px) Image search: [Google]
1448259395463.jpg
72KB, 540x576px
>>18441156
I see a series of warriors gearing up for battle. They appear to be weilding armours and weapons far beyond that of a mortal man's capabilities. A great hammer, a large halberd far too heavy to be carried by any normal person. A regiment of perhaps demi-gods or unearthly warriors prepare for something. There are a lot of them, and they vaguely seem inhuman in some vague way, one chick has wings and is actually kinda cute, but that aside, They appear to be facing off against an opposing group that is similarly preparing for battle. To me it reminds me a lot of the oddesy in which various gods and goddesses used humans to fight their battle reflecting their whims and desires, like the humans were pawns in a greater divine argument.

Not to say that's what's going on here or anything, so please don't pray to anyone asking them to kick another deity's ass or anything. If anything I see this as a conflict of ideals and values. To what things we believe in and which on will win out. I think he's conflicted if anything and may need to fight it out in order to come to grips with what it is he wants out of things. Feels like the silence before a battle with higher ideals as the soldiers. Basically I'd say that even he doesn't really know what to think here, he's probably doing a lot of weighting of options and feelings at the moment. It could go either way really, just try to back and support the army you want to win. Reinforcements never hurt :^)

>>18441177
>Anything
I bet you're a qt and never have to worry about dying alone. Seriously though chin up, some people are meant to be unhappy but you hardly seem the type, so don't lose hope alright? What's got you feeling down tonight friend?
>>
File: 1447587636282.jpg (95KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1447587636282.jpg
95KB, 1280x720px
Got nothing better to do with my life so >>18441146 is now just taking readings for whoever. Name/alias and a question are all I need. If you could put a cute pic with your post I'd really appreciate it, light and dark you need both, gotta have a little sadness to know when the good times are coming you know?
>>
File: 1479873176063.jpg (407KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1479873176063.jpg
407KB, 1000x1000px
>>18441199
Gabriel
Please tell me about my soon-ish future, I'm scared.
Thank you.
>>
File: funny-cat-meme-fuzz-lightyear.jpg (43KB, 500x505px) Image search: [Google]
funny-cat-meme-fuzz-lightyear.jpg
43KB, 500x505px
>>18441199
Nelly
Will I ever get good stable job?
I think I am about to get fired and i'm kinda bummed out
Thank you :(
>>
>>18441146
Océana
Does he love me back?
>>
File: 1478120817286.jpg (191KB, 500x377px) Image search: [Google]
1478120817286.jpg
191KB, 500x377px
>>18441134
>>18441199
Ok call me B,my question is what am I supposed to do with everything?
>>
>>18441199
female anon
can you tell me what will happen between me and my ex next time? Thanks.
>>
File: S2Ep07_00184.png (425KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
S2Ep07_00184.png
425KB, 1024x576px
>>18441199
S
How can I get the confidence to make a move with this guy?
>>
File: Elisa_Lam_LAPD_flyer_photo.jpg (20KB, 220x271px) Image search: [Google]
Elisa_Lam_LAPD_flyer_photo.jpg
20KB, 220x271px
>>18441199
Mina
F
Near future love reading
>>
>>18440981
27 years
Cancer
>>
File: benis.jpg (16KB, 427x245px) Image search: [Google]
benis.jpg
16KB, 427x245px
Virgo
and here is an image
question: just use ur wizerd powers to look into me and tell me what u see
be careful because I have very strong memes
>>
File: 51105480_p0.jpg (94KB, 1200x843px) Image search: [Google]
51105480_p0.jpg
94KB, 1200x843px
>>18441203
I see dirty water being pumped out form some metallic gill like structure on a boat or other sea vessel. The water is abhorrent to look at and is really more of a purple sludge than anything else. Rather than seeming like a regular occurrence this appears to be an intentional act, the vessel is intentionally purging this stuff all at once. To me it looks a lot like filthy motor oil, or some vital fluid for a machine that is too gunked up or damaged to be of much use, may be a pun on "bad blood" but with a machine motif, who knows.

To me this seems to suggest that if you hope to stay afloat you're gonna have to quite litterally purge some of the sludge backing things up in you life. That negativity or just bad circumstances/people will weight down your ship if you let them. Nobody wants that around, so it's probably best to dispose of that kind of thing while you can. Basically it seems like a point will come when you begin to cut things out or to remove burdensome things from your life. It will be rough and gross, but is probably for the best in the long run.
>>
>>18440946
>Necromancy

I have a question about white necromancy:
How might I seal the dead whom have been desecrated to the point of abrogation?

I will appreciate any help or general guidance in this matter.
>>
>>18441199
Alias: Vorgoth
Will my finances be in order soon?
>>
File: 1478552351405.jpg (100KB, 678x960px) Image search: [Google]
1478552351405.jpg
100KB, 678x960px
>>18441209
I see a hand feeding a very timid and kinda paranoid looking alpaca or something similar. Some fluffy quadruped that looks that way anyhow. It'as nervous it seems but also hungry and needs the food. However the hand feeding it is stern and stable, it doesn't waver and has a gentle yet fierce quality to it,.

TO put it shortly I'd say yes, however it may be a bit demanding and/or scary at first, but soon enough you'll come to grips with it and have a stable way of getting by in the world. I think you're gonna be just fine, just don't bite the hand that feeds.
>>
File: images.jpg (7KB, 251x201px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
7KB, 251x201px
>>18441199
Shireen
Female
How do i meet my next love?
>>
File: Selphy.full.161419.jpg (259KB, 714x935px) Image search: [Google]
Selphy.full.161419.jpg
259KB, 714x935px
>>18441212
Hollow vessels, a shell, and abandoned building and a military tank devoid of a crew. A facade of occupation but in reality nothing remains inside. Painfully hollow and empty, it hurts to look at. It's got an outer appearance that is nice, but inside there's a sordid sad emptiness.

I hate to tell people these kinds of reads, but it seems theere really isn't much substance to be found inside this person. It seems that the emotional aspects of this interaction are purely empty as I see it. However try not to let that get you down, just means you have a chance to find something more fulfilling out there.
>>
>>18441242
Hi baby :-)
>>
File: IMG_0246.jpg (68KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0246.jpg
68KB, 640x640px
>>18441199

Is bringing anna in the right move? Will she be on board?

The Tzar
>>
File: a13f90f8713ce0843d8188127f36eb44.png (324KB, 670x1029px) Image search: [Google]
a13f90f8713ce0843d8188127f36eb44.png
324KB, 670x1029px
>>18441214
I'd say fuck it.
That tends to be the best answer for dealing with everything. If nothing worries you you can't be hurt again :^)

Really though, Connect the circuitry, I see a system of electrical modules attached and energy running through them that stops at a point. preventing any further illumination of function beyond that area. A machine waiting for energy and power but when it gets it it'll be an efficient and unstoppable juggernaut of productivity.

Basically get hype son. Get pumped aand work your hardest, do your best and not just as an anime cliche, go out there and make the sweat on your brow a sign of your success so to speak. Spark something and get in the flow. It basically suggests you need to find a passion, biut of course that's easier said than done.
>>
>>18441232
blease answer me bsykiks
>>
>>18441199
Óscar
Give me a reading on what should I do to find happiness
>>
>>18441246
Disappoint
>>
File: 1470387906300.jpg (27KB, 480x515px) Image search: [Google]
1470387906300.jpg
27KB, 480x515px
>>18441223
A section of film playing back over and over, matters defined by their scene and origins. A man leaves a car and walks to a door in this film clip, lights a cigarette and knocks on the door, then it loops again. Same thing man, car, smoke, door, car ad infinitum.

To me it seems to suggest a repeat performance or that things will continue to be perpetual until he is let in. That could be taken however you want it to be, but I interpret it as an opening up of one's character. HE may want to know more and won't leave until he does.

>>18441254
Fuck off m80, pretending to hit on cute girls is my gig, go find your own anime shitposters elsewhere. (you fine just upest that you beat me to the punch on that one, I admire your shitposting prowess though)
>>
>>18441199
Zy
What does he think about me?
>>
File: FB_IMG_1445912983191.jpg (27KB, 480x355px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1445912983191.jpg
27KB, 480x355px
>>18441267
Forgot qt
>>
>>18441233
Damn, I can think of so many possibilities that fit in that description... But thank you very much, it does make a lot of sense!
>>
File: 1431692574577.jpg (755KB, 1040x1035px) Image search: [Google]
1431692574577.jpg
755KB, 1040x1035px
>>18441225
Not really sure if a reading is most helpful here, but I will till do one if you wish. Honestly I'd say to just ask about it, It's better to face rejection than it is to never know what could have been. The confidence comes from the hope and potential for things to work. It's better to take those risks now rather than regret never having said anything and wondering if you could have been the one to make them that happy when you see them in the arms of someone else because you were too afraid to ask or tell them how you feel.
>>
File: noah.png (900KB, 666x498px) Image search: [Google]
noah.png
900KB, 666x498px
>>18441199
Del
My spiritual life is in shambles, I lost an occult presence in my life that meant the world to me. What can you tell me about this?

Thank you in advance, here is my own cat as qt fare.
>>
File: delzachcourts.jpg (143KB, 615x1008px) Image search: [Google]
delzachcourts.jpg
143KB, 615x1008px
How should I break in my new tarot deck?

Pic related, revelation tarot. Don't know how I feel about the art yet. Was received as an early Christmas present
>>
>>18441285
Just do readings. Charge it up with your energy right away. It'll start to form a personality the more you read
>>
File: 1432174672231.jpg (30KB, 700x394px) Image search: [Google]
1432174672231.jpg
30KB, 700x394px
>>18441228
I see a stange character part insect and part man. A deliberate worker and a person who understands instrumentality but doesn't mind having a place in it. Scrawny kind twigboy looking man with short dark brown almost blackinsh hair, May be a bit boring but definately a hard worker and a strong provider.

Take this with a grain of salt, i'm pretty misanthropic in general so I could imagine he's probably a good guy despite my bleak description.
>>
>>18441199
Mari
Future love read
>>
File: 1435930106496.jpg (195KB, 1281x1430px) Image search: [Google]
1435930106496.jpg
195KB, 1281x1430px
>>18441237
I see a room littered with bottles and scraps of wrappers. A sordid little place but has a refelective quality to it, like someone who drank too much and stayed inside for a while. A sense of debauchery followed by a period of temperance and reflection. Self sacrifice following a period of overindulgence.

To me it seems like the answer lies in temperance. Focus on your needs and values first then leave time for fun afterwards. Make the money and spend it like you don't have it. I think you'll eventually get there but it'll take a while and a bit of suffering but you'll be just fine.
>>
File: tumblr_mwfs4dnW2T1sq9ndqo2_500.jpg (181KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mwfs4dnW2T1sq9ndqo2_500.jpg
181KB, 500x500px
>>18441199

Ruby
I'd like to know about my next boyfriend, please.
>>
File: 1407832831044.jpg (1MB, 1240x1753px) Image search: [Google]
1407832831044.jpg
1MB, 1240x1753px
>>18441242
(obligatory pretend hitting on you joke goes here)

I see a coincidential meeting over a shared hobby or at an event of some sort. At first it won't be anything special but later on you will become close almost by accident. It'll be one of those funny looking back on moments to think back to when you first met and how much neitheer of you expected it to come to this. Seems like you'll be pretty happy with it for what it's worth though.

IF nything the advice I 'd give is to get involved in your hobbies and interests and finsh people with a similar interest, it may just turn out in your favour if anything. Speaking of what are your hobbies bby? :^)

I kid of course, best of luck and I hope you find true love someday.
>>
>>18441199
light and dark lol

I have to make a commitment. I can do it at any time I want to, but it is extremely hard. When should I do this/what can I do to help myself do it?

arthur
>>
File: 1460189957340.jpg (60KB, 944x638px) Image search: [Google]
1460189957340.jpg
60KB, 944x638px
>>18441255
I see a trusted set of coleagues sitting around a table discussing both matters serious and silly. Like a meetup of good friends and members of some exclusive club. They look happy and content with their words. Reminds me a bit of Arthur's round table, a set of trusted people, but then again we know how that whole Gwen situation turned out. Might just be me overthingking it though.

I could see it working out, but also make her an offer she can't refuse. If she has no reason to leave then there isn't really an incetive to screw you over. Basically play to the instrumental and pragmatic elements of things and treat it like a friendly business agreement and offer the best price so to speak and it should go well.
>>
>>18441199
Vale
Is there anything happening in my love soon?
>>
File: 1450078504354.jpg (204KB, 1373x2092px) Image search: [Google]
1450078504354.jpg
204KB, 1373x2092px
>>18441267
I see a druggie sitting on a corner, Escapism is the one thing on this poor chap's mind. He's far gone and almost hardly a part of this world anymore. He has a glazed over look that's both sad but also content.

to me it seems a bit of time alone and a bit of indulgent escapism isn't a bad thing. (just please don't do those drugs, drugs are baaaad mmmkay?) I could see it as a message to take time for yourself and make a bit of time to just lose yourself in the moment ad forget the world and it's problems for a bit.
>>
File: 1461721375881.jpg (752KB, 945x1204px) Image search: [Google]
1461721375881.jpg
752KB, 945x1204px
>>18441271
I see a map but one half of it seems blanked out. A radar without a blip it seems. A navigator pores over it, but only focuses on the coloured in area of the graph. No need to fill in the section over there anywhere, you know?

To me it seems he's aware of you but rarely thinks about you much. You may be an occasional thought when relevant but overall I'd see he's more aware than intentionally thoughtful of you.
>>
>>18441199
zed
can he be trusted?
>>
>>18441199
tell me anything?
I hope I'm doing a good job on what I'm working at.
I'm trying to be patient and not get discouraged

You can use M as an alias.
>>
File: kitten.jpg (19KB, 282x600px) Image search: [Google]
kitten.jpg
19KB, 282x600px
>>18441199
>>18441358
Sorry here's my picture
>>
I could use some insight

I have a friendship with this person named Tayliss, but things are troubled. I'd like to see if this friendship will continue to grow or things coming to an end

If need my info:
age 30
male
Sag
>>
File: 1450067659239.jpg (612KB, 1600x1064px) Image search: [Google]
1450067659239.jpg
612KB, 1600x1064px
>>18441281
Knocking on a door while you know the occupants are there, they just simply don't want to or cannot answer. LIke asking someone with headphones on for a favour and seeing them nod, bt knowing they haven't heard a word you said.

Seems like a communication error more than anything. An inability to be reached. Perhaps you're "cell service" is shoddy. Jokes aside it seem that whatever it is is there, just farther or perhaps not as close as it used to be.

Dunno not really too well versed on occult manners, just a nigga who sees shit when he feels terrible, Hope that makes sense or was in some way helpful. Thanks for asking for a read, hope it was insightful, if not I apologize.
>>
** Who has complete tarot card set images? **
>>
File: 「HOUKAGO TEA TIME」.png (575KB, 500x599px) Image search: [Google]
「HOUKAGO TEA TIME」.png
575KB, 500x599px
>>18441312
I see a man alone taking a big drink from a bottle of booze. (lucky guy) He's sitting at a desk and looks like he's probably a pretty important dude, but obviously something is getting to him if he's drinking in that fashion. He's wearing an open suit and has blondish brown hair, and a bit of facial hair. Emptiness in this man's heart, but maybe something will come along to fill that void, and maybe give him a reason not to drink as much,
>>
>>18441199
How Z think I view him?
>>
>>18441373
>>18441199
Alias: Mia
>>
File: 1460135711245.jpg (445KB, 900x1070px) Image search: [Google]
1460135711245.jpg
445KB, 900x1070px
>>18441318
Post more cute anime pics like that and I'd be more than happy to solve that issue for you myself :^) Really though thanks for that picture, made my night, not enough moemoe pics in this thread.

I see a stern looking military type guy, He's a real muscular guy, and about average height, maybe like 6 foot exactly if I had to guess. Has a small scar over by his right eye. He's in a uniform and stands at attention. Looks like a real man of ideals and purpose. Someone who fights to protect what he loves and believes in, but has a soft side. One can see it behind those eyes of his. He has a penchant for something cute or important to him. He seems like a hardass at first glance, but he's balancing the forces of harshness and softness at the same time.
>>
>>18441199
PB
Future love reading? Currently in a relationship
>>
>>18441385
I mean future reading in our current relationship sorry for the confusion
>>
File: bob ross wisdom.jpg (54KB, 500x666px) Image search: [Google]
bob ross wisdom.jpg
54KB, 500x666px
>>18441328
>pic related for that light and dark deal.

I see an advisor to think kind pulling a roman empire and going all "et tu brute" on the ruler with a knife. Basically it seems counsil is biased here and has it's own intents and goals, May be best to self reflect and depend only on yourself here for this one. Anyone else may just be trying to move their own devices forward. Avoid the whole cloak and dagger situation if possible. Alternatively be aware ofthe intentions and desires of others and use that to your advantage to keep yourself out of harms way and towards what you yourself want..
>>
File: 1408775205461.png (1MB, 1007x1132px) Image search: [Google]
1408775205461.png
1MB, 1007x1132px
>>18441345
A sordid forest path. A little dirt path leading into a dark forest. looked like it was once a nice hiking place, but not everyone follows that stupid poem and "takes the road less traveled". IT's a path without a passenger, can that really be said to be a path then?

It's not looking too hopeful m80. I'd suggest making some changes before getting lost in the woods. Or being left alone and waiting for something or someone that won't show up. Kind of a sad read man, I feel you on this one but for different reasons probably. Either way I hope you don't end up alone, get out there and improve yourself, or at least make some connections with the people you may want to get with.
>>
>>18441363
Thank you SO much. If I may, could you try to see anything else, perhaps -how- I could reach them? As random as the image you see might be, please let me know because I can probably figure it out.

To give you some feedback, you're spot-on in your reading. I literally thought about this exact reason before I asked you, you clearly know what you're doing.
Please do read once more if you can, this is taking a real toll on my sanity and life.
>>
>>18441199
Ricky
Will I find someone who loves me for me and if so when and how
>>
>>18441384

Thank you, he sounds interesting. Do you think I will meet him soon?
>>
File: 1409888190774.jpg (96KB, 918x960px) Image search: [Google]
1409888190774.jpg
96KB, 918x960px
>>18441355
Normally I describe my visions and such, but this time it was such an overwhelming no that I'm just gonna leave it at that. Don't let yourself be used here. It's not worth it.
>>
File: 1408691176959.jpg (54KB, 576x576px) Image search: [Google]
1408691176959.jpg
54KB, 576x576px
>>18441358
I see a figure in a large cloak standing in the cold by a dying fire, trying to stay warm with an empty feeling in their heart. A pure white cloak like the falling snow, a sad picture here, but warmth in the coldest of days.

Hope will maintain you no matter how dim it may be, things are more appreciated in a time of need understandd that and try to make the most of things while you still have them. Don't lose them if possible. Seems like the theme of appreciation and need are here, DOn't miss opportuinites on accident.
>>
>>18441199
Can you describe physically or emotionally my future boyfriend?

Call me Yosu
>>
File: 1422051372942.jpg (483KB, 709x991px) Image search: [Google]
1422051372942.jpg
483KB, 709x991px
>>18441373
I see an injured man lying in a hospital bed, He looks sad and as if he awaits a vistitor to ease his misery. He it badly hurt and needs a reason to go on, yet can't seem to find one himself. He wants to be strong but is suffering.

As sad as it sounds I think he sees you viewing him as an escape, A hope for a better life, A sense of betterment from a grey and uncaring world. You my be an ideal to him in some sense of it, don't try too hard to live up to that, but rather think about what you want to be. I think he'll appreciate you either way, but it seems he thinks rather highly of you, just that he may be concerned you think to highly of him.
>>
>>18441394
Thank you for your reading.

Yeah, there is a second party, and yeah, they do have their own agenda, but there is probably no way for me to find it out and what's more I am most likely going to end up bridging this gap whether I like it or not. Cloak & dagger is unavoidable at this point, the only thing I can really do is follow this force.

I think I can try to wiggle around and try weird stuff to find the general shape of their intentions, which is a good thought. But in the long run I seriously doubt I will find a way to escape this fate. It is a path of personal benefit and it really isn't a bad thing, it's just difficult for me.
>>
WHAT UP CUCCBOIS?
It's been a while hasn't it. In case you don't know me, I do tarot readings, usually a small number of cards but I tend to read a lot out of them. What I need from you is the following
>age
>gender
>sign
>query
>a song
And then we can begin.

How are you all doing tonight?
>>
File: 1475647907686.jpg (253KB, 1500x1073px) Image search: [Google]
1475647907686.jpg
253KB, 1500x1073px
>>18441194
I FEEL BETTER I FEEL SO MUCH BETTER
ALL I NEEDED WAS A GOOD TALK W HIM
>>
File: 1422130527891.jpg (1MB, 1192x2204px) Image search: [Google]
1422130527891.jpg
1MB, 1192x2204px
>>18441385
I see a body in quicksand struggling to climb up out of the sandy murk. It looks almost like a reanimated corpse trying to get out of the pulling motion of the sands. To me it seems to suggest a sense of institutionalization but also comfort oddly enough. A corpse moving about and trying to relive.

In a way I think it reflects a potential marraige with it's difficulties, feeling trapped at times but also warmth. A message of compromise with a sense of wondering what else could have been. Not to say you'll settle but it'll eventually be difficult and have its troubles, but if you can work past those as a cohesive unit you should be fine. Best of luck with that m80.

>>18441423
Honestly planning on going into the military soonish, if I come across someone like that I'll be sure to tell them there's a cute girl out there waiting for them. really though, I thin it'd be more fun to figure that one out for yourself, no fun in having me spoil all the interesting things in life you know? I think you'll get there eventually when the time is right so don''t stress out about it too much. what happens happens alright?
>>
File: fucking weird doggo.jpg (198KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
fucking weird doggo.jpg
198KB, 960x720px
>>18441465
M
Leo
How do I find consistency in my life? I feel like I have no control over my impulses, and it hurts.

(But it allows me to find good albums like this so maybe it's not so bad lol)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_OAwtBDKzt0

And I'm doing quite fine, other than my soul-crushing feeling of uselessness. My friends admire me, my parents are proud of me, but really I hate myself.

If you had a choice, dear reader, would you rather have everyone like you and hate yourself, or have no one like you but you love yourself?
>>
File: 3b21d459f5581a29d032deccfa74b225.png (713KB, 900x1038px) Image search: [Google]
3b21d459f5581a29d032deccfa74b225.png
713KB, 900x1038px
>>18441413
Cabinets and drawers filled with papers. a mess unsorted and filled to the brim. Good luck finding anything you want in there, it's a clutter and a total clusterfuck of a mess. Papers, information and far too much of it. Like too much of a good thing. Just a lot of work and a mess. I don't even work a desk job and this is getting me stressed just by looking at it.
>>
File: 999.png (190KB, 380x580px) Image search: [Google]
999.png
190KB, 380x580px
>>18441421
I see a desert scene with a socrpion walking across the sands. It comes across a sphinx and takes refuge in a crack along the base of the structure. It settles in and sleeps, kinda cute for such a poisonus little arachnid.

To me this seems to indicate that you will be content but not fufilled perhaps. The scorpion can't fathon what the sphinx is or what it was for, hell even we as fellow humans can't, but the caveat is that they will be undyingly appreciative of you for what you are even if they cannot fully grasp that. As they see it you are just what they wanted even if they cannot come to a full understanding of what or who you are. Just sounds like love in general m80. Don't sweat the small details you're one of those lucky bastard who will find someone who thinks the world of you, and appreciate you with their own lens of what they see you as.
>>
>>18441465
Think I'll rethrow my hat in again
man
Sagittarius
I could use some insight

I have a friendship with this person named Tayliss, but things are troubled. I'd like to see if this friendship will continue to grow or things coming to an end
song: "Not Meant for Me" off of the Queen of the Damn Soundtrack sung by Wayne Static, just started playing in my head.
>>
>>18441465
>22
>manly man
>Taurus, Dog for Chinese
>Tell me about the potential for a fufilling relationship if you could
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EjQfY47pFNs
>>
>>18441465
21, male, gemini
https://youtu.be/_P4saspw8pw
General reading, if you don't handle those then advice to reach happiness
>>
>>18441465
female
leo
love reading for the next few months
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MCeghaQ6Eyc
>>
File: 3236721e6cf78fec2a5553f6e40f2836.jpg (548KB, 749x1254px) Image search: [Google]
3236721e6cf78fec2a5553f6e40f2836.jpg
548KB, 749x1254px
>>18441449
Unaware, lacking in some sense but still motivated. He derives meaning from elsewhere and eventually will hit a wall, but until then will be driven and self motivated. May think too highly of himself for what he's done, but it's endearing (I guess) rather than strictly narcissistic and obnoxious. The kind of person who firmly holds a belief and expects ou to support him in it, if not outright accept it as fact as well. Not a bad guy by any means, just a bit stubborn perhaps. He's the person who feels he's trying his best despite his fuck ups and mistakes,

>>18441472
Glad to hear it. How did it all turn out?
>>
File: 03.jpg (42KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
03.jpg
42KB, 640x640px
>>18441460
Patience is the key here, send out a message and wait for a return. Feels like an email long retuerned or getting in touch wit an old firend after months. A reunion with a nostalgic touch. Keep trying and eventually something will get through. A message in a bottle may take a while to arrive and receive a reply but the message definitely got to someone if you catch my drift.
>>
>>18441456
This makes sense, especially with where we last left off. Thanks for the reading. I don't think he thinks that hightly of me though. I know he used to, but there's no way he must now with how cruel he's been.
>>
>>18441199
Do I have a future with him?
marie
>>
>>18441465
28, Male, Cancer
>query
Any old flame knocking my door soon? Anyone new on the horizon?
>song
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PZbkF-15ObM
>>
>>18441482
Thank you very, very much.
>>
File: 1476639897793.jpg (454KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1476639897793.jpg
454KB, 800x800px
>>18441535
Long answer short yes, It's a bit bittersweet but aren't all relationships? You;ll have hardships but still work them out. Expect to cry a lot, but to have them comfort you afterwards.

A sad song, but one that is enjoyable is the idea here. Best of luck,
>>
>>18441465
female
cancer
How is H's self esteem looking?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UVTVdRAooe4
>>
Alright >>18441199 is burnt out and tired of having to talk about love and hope and whatnot. I hope you all had fun and that I could be of help. Hang in there and I hope you'll all be happy someday. Keep doing your best and from one internet stranger to another Please try to live a happy life. Despair is no fun.
>>
>>18441542
yikes. but tfw you know you won't let them go.
goddammit.
>>
>>18441285
Personally I have started dedicating them to a particular subject and/or a deity.

Sorry about those I didn't give readings last time, I started feeling ill all of a sudden and had to leave.
>>
>>18441542
also thank you. we're going through something particularly bumpy right now. can you tell me if he is going to be open to working things out soon? like taking a step towards being open with me again? certainly don't mind through a tarot reading your way in exchange for services.
>>
File: Phi_Concerned.jpg (103KB, 960x544px) Image search: [Google]
Phi_Concerned.jpg
103KB, 960x544px
>>18441550
>you know you won't let them go.
Story of my life m80. Not a good place to be by any means, so please do try to hang in there. Don't let it ruin your life. You seem deserving of love so don't let this eat at you. Maybe you'll still make it work who knows? I just hope you can be happy someday.
>>
>>18441553
thanks, mate. you, too. it fucking sucks. the worst part is that he's a good guy, and he tries to be as honorable as possible, but he's got a lot of things wrong with me. I think he might actually be...something, like a little mentally ill? He has been though some serious traumas in his life and I don;t think a human could survive them without developing some complexes. Still, I want to be there for him. I don't believe he would ever hurt me intentionally. just sucks.
>>
>>18441551
are u doing readins
>>
>>18441465
Male
Virgo
How can I best create true companionship?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3ircaETNFA
>>
File: 1458443297737.jpg (311KB, 500x696px) Image search: [Google]
1458443297737.jpg
311KB, 500x696px
>>18441552
>certainly don't mind through a tarot reading your way in exchange for services.
Normally I'd pass since I don't have much hope for the future anyhow, but what the hell, sure. If you could give me a love read I'd really appreciate it.

As for your question, I see a plateau like one in one of those old kung fu movies where a master trains and doesn't eat or something for some long amount of time to be a better person and master their art. I can see them working on things, but will take a moment of solitude to do so. Like an emergence as a better person after a period of waiting and loneliness. Time away from it all leading to a realization of what's important. Basically don't stress about it too much. You'll probably get what you want out of it anyhow.
>>
>>18441465
19/f/leo/
How you see my future?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dUzyIrVbj0w
>>
>>18441568
thanks. seems like him, actually. I'm liking your style.
be right back with your read. I really appreciate your time and energy,
>>
>>18441568
>Page of Wands, Page of Cup reversed, The Chariot reversed, The Lovers, Nine of Pentacles.
I see an event coming to a head. It seems like something you planned goes wrong, like you express your emotions in the heat of the moment about something that has been bothering you, but it doesn't go as planned and actually derails progress. That being said, I fucking love the Nine of Pentacles. The woman depicted in the RW 9oP is the closest thing to the Empress in the minor arcana IN MY OPINION. Sure, she is depicted alone, but she is happy on her own. Confident, looking out and observing HER garden and enjoying time by herself. That doesn't mean she doesn't have a man. She's well dressed and taken care of. There is a sense of completeness about her, that she is happy within herself, but her physical needs are also met. I know you're upset about a guy, anon. I think the cards are telling you that the less you give this guy, the more you'll actually progress in your relationship with him, if you choose to. Either way, you'll either find strength and peace within yourself to continue the relationship, or you'll reach your bitter end and cut ties. Either way, you're close to hitting bottom, but there's not really any other place left to go but up. :)
Remember: you can tell yourself that you're done with him, but you're not done until you're done. It seems like, for your own good, the cards are telling you to make a choice. You can find happiness in either direction, but you still have to choose. If you choose to pursue him, the most important thing to focus on will be using the relationship to empower yourself, rather than feeding his ego. He will notice, and there's a chance for things to actually improve between you two from there.
>>
I'm testing out a new deck, and I'll take 3 querents who wish to be guinea pigs. I need gender and direct query.

>>18441545
Lel, I think you've queried me with a song by him back when I used to ask for music.
>>
>>18441598
female
will I get to have sex with him this year?
lmao i'm sad
>>
>>18441598

M
How do I learn more
>>
>>18441602
Egh, I'd really rather not read for this because:
1) It's a straight yes/no, and it's hard enough to do that accurately with a trusted deck
2) 3lewd5me
>>
File: dnq8t0auv1tw3d56o1_1280.jpg (161KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
dnq8t0auv1tw3d56o1_1280.jpg
161KB, 1280x1024px
>>18441595
Thanks for the read but I've kind of given up. Some people are meant to be alone. I'm a guy btw and was in love with a girl, or at least what I thought was love. its really not though. I apologize for the inconvenience. But thanks for reading for a silly hopeless person like me anyhow, I hope you can be happy someday,
>>
>>18441598
Huh.. Wasn't me
I've never posted songs by him before on here

I'll take a reading :)
How's my path to personal fulfillment looking?
>>
>>18441609
Can I ask what the chances are that I'll see him?
>>
>>18441612
It's okay, bb. Things will work out. I don't know much about you, but I get a good feeling. I'm sending positive vibes. <3
>>
>>18441465
Male
Aries
Am I heading in the right direction?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vWSQGXHv2eQ

Pretty good, haven't had good sleep in a few nights but might be tired enough tonight to actually get some rest.
>>
>>18441481

>You: Two of Wands, Reversed
>Your Desire: Six of Cups, Reversed
>Outside Forces: Death

Well, I think that some of your problem is just that you're young. I'm not much older than you, but even with a couple years on you I've learned that routine isn't something that lasts forever. You're expecting some things that either will come with time, you just have to wait, or in time you will learn are unrealistic. I see your life as one that is coated in a lot of surprise or spur of the moment decisions, sometimes these aren't bad, as they will teach you adaptability, a skill which you will need.

I don't think you're far off from reward. Even if you're having trouble controlling your impulse, so is everyone else, especially at your age. It's not necessarily completely controlling them or making them go away that is the problem, but learning to mitigate risk vs reward and know how much you can get away with. Pushing your limits isn't always a bad thing, it's how most of mankind's greatest achievements happened. I see you coming to an end of whatever this period of your life is, shortly. You are running out of time and you may feel a certain desperation in that, but it's not so bad, as the next chapter will certainly be a better one.

That's all I've got. No Refunds.
>>
File: 1467086116393.png (551KB, 631x965px) Image search: [Google]
1467086116393.png
551KB, 631x965px
>>18441618
>Things will work out
It's nice of you to say that. But I sincerely doubt that. Thanks for trying to give me hope anyhow. You're too kind really.
>>
>>18441628
;---; I'll be your girlfriend
>>
File: 1444786212562.jpg (173KB, 976x704px) Image search: [Google]
1444786212562.jpg
173KB, 976x704px
>>18441629
I doubt that. What makes you think you'd really love someone like me? I know this is just a joke post, but really. I'm lonely and sad, it's best not to play with people's feelings like that, You know nothing about me. Why would you care of all people?
>>
>>18441602
>>18441615
Issue: 5 of Pentacles
In Favor / Against: 9 of Pentacles / 6 of Swords
Advice: 10 of Wands / King of Swords
Outcome: The Magician

Long distance thing? The spread screams lack of resources as the issue in the way, and it feels monetary. There is a possibility for you two to gather the necessary resources, but the feelings that are holding you two together or tying you two such that this becomes a possibility are beginning to wane. There are some subtle undercurrents relating to an elephant in the room that simply isn't being addressed. It seems like the prospect of addressing said elephant causes some anxiety in terms of the potential to wreck everything if it's brought up.

A good amount of where this goes next will hinge on how well you can field the conversation when it occurs, and it seems that you're better off just bringing it up, just being straightforward. When you do have this conversation, you'll want to remain very straightforward, honest, and clear: do not let the line of communication be broken down by emotions.

There is a strong ability to figure out the logistical elements, but it will require enduring a bit of emotional dissonance or simply discomfort. Enduring it with grace will lead to a better result. The future, as things currently stand, shows you figuring it out, so that's a good sign. Best of luck.
>>
>>18441634

this is /div/, we're all lonely and sad here.
>>
>>18441634
Because most of us here really aren't all that different, and I dunno. I just really don't want people to be sad. And what makes you so sure you don't deserve love?
>>
File: fire extinguisher music 2.jpg (50KB, 500x672px) Image search: [Google]
fire extinguisher music 2.jpg
50KB, 500x672px
>>18441626
I hate that so much. I'm glad you see a change in the future, because I am sick of not having anything to be really proud of. I don't work towards anything in life, I have no special talent.

>>18441634
You word your posts nicely. you are sensitive and aren't an emotional brat. I don't see why you sell yourself so short.
>>
File: 1461986021557.jpg (311KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1461986021557.jpg
311KB, 1280x1024px
>>18441638
true, but really how many of us make it? Like is it simply escapism? Does reading or being read really make a difference in the long run?

>>18441639
Love is for noraml people with normal capacities, I'm just a monster deep down really. Honestly I'd be more than happy to have someone to care about I just dowubt I could really make them happy. It's my ultimate dream to have someone who means the world to me reciprocate those feelings but some people are just, wrong, bad, unlovable. I imagine I'm one of them is all. I see too many love reads from sad people. I imagine love isn't really for everyone and I'm pretty low on the list of people who are able to be loved and feel love in return is all. I'm not a good person is all.
>>
>>18441637
Thank you!!! Very accurate. :) Good luck with your new deck!
>>
File: 1461900459340.jpg (279KB, 700x725px) Image search: [Google]
1461900459340.jpg
279KB, 700x725px
>>18441647
>I don't see why you sell yourself so short.
Because I know myself well enough, The last thing I wanted from this place is any sort of notoriety. I'm not alright, I never am, and no one deserves that. Basically I'm fundamentally too different from you all to really ever fit in. I just read for people so I can be useful, everyone has intentions and purposes I realize that, so I just read when I feel like shit so that maybe someone will pretend if even for a moment that I matter. I was a mistake.
>>
>>18441650
For whatever reason, the universe sends me so many opportunities for love. I don't know why. I've always felt incapable or simply too ugly, but the one person I actually wanted to keep, I couldn't. I try to take it as a lesson to help me grow, but it hurts. God, it fucking hurts.
>>
>>18441495
>nu metal
>30 years old
Ok anon, I don't think your problem is one that the supernatural forces I'm in tune with can help, but here goes nothing:

>You: Page of Swords, Reversed
>The Bird: Ten of Swords, Reversed
>Dynamic: Justice, Reversed

Jesus christ, what a spread. I think on your end, you're being too suspicious of negative things. Your paranoia, no matter how subtle is giving her bad vibes and she's drawing away from you. I think I see her being on a path where she once was dependent on you and now is more self sufficient, and you're taking this to mean she doesn't like you anymore. I don't believe this is true, she's simply growing as a person. You can't be afraid of this.

That's all I have to say. No Refunds.
>>
File: Zetsubou Sensei.png (307KB, 500x678px) Image search: [Google]
Zetsubou Sensei.png
307KB, 500x678px
>>18441659
Nigga I'm a diagnosed sociopath. I can't feel love. Just possession and desire. I can get a lot of people interested in me and it means nothing. I'm fundamentally dangerous and harmful. In real life beauties and beasts can never be happy together. I appreciate the concern and advice but please save it for someone who has a chance.
>>
File: jazz for your soul.jpg (72KB, 400x533px) Image search: [Google]
jazz for your soul.jpg
72KB, 400x533px
>>18441658
do you want to trade contact info? I promise you I won't hate you. I have yet to meet someone I really truly hate, to this day. How bad could you be?
>>
>>18441465
F
Virgo
Will we meet soon?
https://youtu.be/_fH_xNW5wSM
>>
File: 1461373340906.png (2MB, 2083x1473px) Image search: [Google]
1461373340906.png
2MB, 2083x1473px
>>18441667
Are you a cute single girl? Otherwise I really have no need for friends.

Honestly I'm better off alone. I want to be close to others but can't What makes you so keen to reach out to a beast like me? Genuinely curious. I don't mind swapping info, but would preer to hear your rationale first.
>>
>>18441516

>You: Six of Pentacles
>Prospective Lover: Wheel of Fortune

I think in the past you may have focused a little bit too much on what a partner might do for you or what status they might bring you, objectively. This was probably not a conscious decision, but I think most importantly for you, this must be worked on. You have to love someone for who they are and not the stuff they have or what they look like or whatever it is.

I think the other person will probably have all of these material things you normally look for, but they will be used to people going after them for their money. You have to look past that and approach things from a different angle, and I think then you'll get the relationship you want.
>>
>>18441608
You / Goal: The Star (reversed) / 9 of Cups
Advantage / Exploitation: 2 of Pentacles / 4 of Wands
Disadvantage / Circumvention: Wheel of Fortune / 5 of Swords
Outcome: The Moon, supported by Ace of Pentacles (reversed) and Temperance

This is interesting. Normally I hate how people blame their circumstances instead of taking personal responsibility, but it looks like you're actually being dealt a bad hand here. I feel like you have the right mindset, and you have the right means of applying it, but there's just this weird disconnect between what's going on in your head and what actually happens.

That's the weird part, because this is a query about learning more, which is a wholly mental exercise. Still, there is just something about application here. It may simply be that you have too many distractions in the way, but you seem well capable of dealing with them appropriately. What is it, then? Even my cards are confused about what exactly is holding you back, and I can tell you certainly are.

Wait, I get it. You're on the right track, but you stop right before pulling the trigger on something out of fear, nervousness, or some unease about the outcome. You're probably second-guessing yourself and stopping yourself right before getting to the point of action.

Imagine a door-to-door salesman who walks past several doors, rationalizing that he shouldn't walk into a certain place because ___. That's basically you right now, but your rationale is so logical and subtle that you don't even realize it occurring. Just between us lads, I'm going to get a little vulgar here: find that little issue in your head and fuck it violently in the ass.

Now then, there will be aid in joining your internal thoughts with a little connection to reality. Your learning will be aided by real-world application, even if you're scared to take that step at times. Books are much less scary than the outside world, but lessons are never truly learned until they're truly lived.
>>
>>18441674
I guess there are multiple reasons. But I think the biggest one is, why are you so steadfast in saying you will never meet anyone else again? and that's probably why I want to talk to you as well. Because if it's somehow true, that's a horrible way to go through life. Unless you're like immortal or something.
>>
>>18441662
no refunds needed that's actually what I needed
ya ya i know I got my guilty pleasures in music man I was of the era as a teen

But for real, thank you I needed that. It's good to know.
>>
>>18441614
Actually, instead could I ask for a love reading? That would be more useful atm. You're choice though because I know it's such a typical query.
>>
>>18441699
>>18441598
>You're (?)
Your*
Sorry, I'm tired and hungover
>>
File: 1462153171550.jpg (291KB, 885x927px) Image search: [Google]
1462153171550.jpg
291KB, 885x927px
>>18441691
>didn't answer the most important question.

Honestly I understand your idealism but don't you think deep down some people are just meant to be alone? That some people are too rotten and bitter to really be capable of true love or genuine emotion. If you want to keep in touch my throwaway e-mail is [email protected]

Honestly i worry about you. You must be in a bad place to be reaching out to someone like me. If you really want to contact me, if not I understand. You've piqued my curiosity and that's enough for me.
>>
Tarot reader here, anyone want to trade readings?
>>
>>18441682
it's probably not that simple, I can't just "fuck it in the ass". But you understood my problem. I know how to do it, I have tasted success and understand the process.

I do not try because I feel that you should either be the best or not try. Or somewhere close to it. I have a very unique relationship with learning that was created by trauma early in my life. I am also still young, so maybe some real world experience will help me.

Your reading was very accurate, thank you for answering my question.
>>
>>18441718
What's up
>>
>>18441598
Do you still take guinea pigs? Lol, if so I will gladly offer.

Female and love. I like some guys in my life, but I don't see any chances with them, what should I know about it?
>>
>>18441707
Oh, teen angst. to be young again.
>>
>>18441726
I mean, guys that are already in my life lol, bc it reads a little weird.
>>
File: 1325565808502.jpg (45KB, 492x369px) Image search: [Google]
1325565808502.jpg
45KB, 492x369px
>>18441721

I'd like to know if I will move into a house(not an apartment) in the year 2017/soon?

Your query?
>>
File: cuban pete.jpg (96KB, 450x600px) Image search: [Google]
cuban pete.jpg
96KB, 450x600px
>>18441707
I am male? and no, no one is meant to be alone. humans are social creatures. That kind of emptiness is usually made by something that has happened to you in the past.

I'm not in a bad place, I just want to help someone who is.
>>
File: 1461724059287.jpg (77KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1461724059287.jpg
77KB, 600x600px
>>18441727
I wish it were teen angst honestly. Such a simple solution of just growing up and seeing how life is. Sorry to bother you anon. I may just disappear from here and never read again. Sorry for the edgy comments I'm a little wasted and existential at the moment. apologies for ruining your browsing experience.
>>
>>18441614
Meh, my memory isn't the best, and that was over a year and a half ago. Well, I sort of have to make up for looking silly by looking like a stud with this reading, right?

>>18441699
...and you caught me right before I started pulling cards for the other one.

You / Him: The World / 2 of Swords
Circumstances of Meeting: 5 of Pentacles (reversed), supported by The Star and The Fool (reversed)
Advice / Outcome: Princess of Cups (reversed) / Three of Wands

First of all, not right now. The particular dude onto which I latched has some good long-term potential, but it's not the right time right now. You're actually in the middle of completing a certain stage in your life. Once you're done with it, it will be time. It's not the right time for him right now either. He's currently into some other girl or trying to move on from something. In fact, when you meet him, he's still going to be wrestling a bit with it internally, but he'll get over it eventually. Still, don't overplay your hand.

So, you're both going to meet at a time of extreme emotional poverty. There will be something lacking in both of your lives, and it will be very obvious. There is some burnout I feel from these cards, or some bitterness. This will be on the surface level, but there's something nice underneath. You're both somewhat jaded over something at the meeting. He seems like he's still reeling from his last romantic failure, and you seem like you've lost touch with something. It's a terrible match on paper, but it just works.

There is an initial sexual tension that is subdued by the whole “nah, I'm really not into this, I'm more into ___” thing. The cards are kind of weird and ambiguous as far as advice. They're either saying to take things slowly and let him come around, or otherwise to lose your shit on him completely. I think it's meant to be ambiguous and for you to figure it out when the time comes.
(cont)
>>
>>18441730
Two of swords, knight of wands, king of cups, three of wands
There are no cards that directly address it, but also no particularly negative cards either. Will you move into a house? You will have an opportunity, but it's not a certain thing, it'll be about how well you play your cards.
My query is: will he start being more emotionally open with me soon?
>>
>>18441747
(cont)
I actually get the feeling that the cards are leaving this open to interpretation intentionally because you might have a tendency to read a bit too much into readings, taking them for more than they are. That's not to say a reading is necessarily inaccurate, but you might think it's sending a message it's not. At any rate, you'll need to figure out a lot here. You're likely going to think this is a few guys, and that's part of the experience, something of which you shouldn't be robbed. You might need to guess at it a bit in order to grow in a sense.

Alright, enough existential rambling: you meet a guy when you're both jaded and butthurt over your past experiences with love and neither focusing on love at that the time. You might say it sort of sneaks up on you when you least expect it. You might even say it sneaks up when you least want it. It will be the same for him, he's going to hate it at first, even if he sends mixed messages like mad (because he will).

That's the one that actually holds long-term potential. Don't ask me how long it will take, because I have no idea. It might be months, it might be weeks, it might be months, it could be longer, who knows.

Or, you could always hit me up; I have a thing for Cancer girls ;^)
>>
File: 1332564047609.jpg (147KB, 640x856px) Image search: [Google]
1332564047609.jpg
147KB, 640x856px
>>18441749
>My query is: will he start being more emotionally open with me soon?

Direct questions get direct response with a 1 card reading.

>The Hanged Man

You're going to have to wait and see, give them some time and eventually they will start opening up to you.
>>
>>18441747
>>18441750
You're right about reading into readings extensively. Before I've barely considered a guy, I'll even go through the notions of /div/ background checks and loads of shit tests at his expense to make sure everything is aligned. Maybe the cards would like something to be a surprise to me for once.

>Or, you could always hit me up; I have a thing for Cancer girls ;^)
Oh bv. You make yourself too obvious
Thank you for the reading. How's your love life holding up? I think my cruel ex-boyfriend has messed me up pretty bad. It wasn't what I'd envisioned as a first relationship :(
>>
>>18441805
>this summons the succubus

Hey anon, you want to trade?
>>
>>18441654
Thank you, I'm glad the reading rang true. The deck was a birthday gift, and I'm getting good results with it so far.

>>18441719
>it's probably not that simple
Yes it is
>shia.mov

I prescribe some Tony Robbins videos. Don't laugh, just do it. Try this one:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zoN0D337GaA

>>18441726
I'm actually all done now; I just wanted to make sure I'm accurate with this deck, and it looks like I am.

>>18441805
>Before I've barely considered a guy, I'll even go through the notions of /div/ background checks
Lel, I perform these kind of checks with like a minute of speech.

>Oh bv. You make yourself too obvious
You're fairly obvious as well, lass. Why do you think I targeted you? ;^)

>How's your love life holding up?
I'm doing the male equivalent of nesting right now, which is just working a lot.

>I think my cruel ex-boyfriend has messed me up pretty bad. It wasn't what I'd envisioned as a first relationship
Ya, I still feel bad for scrying him for you...

A pleasure, as always.
>>
>>18441813
>this summons the succubus
Can I hav sum fuk?
>Hey anon, you want to trade?
I'm not a reader, one day maybe, just for you

>>18441818
>Lel, I perform these kind of checks with like a minute of speech.
That would be useful, to reach such a lvl of wizardhood

>Ya, I still feel bad for scrying him for you...
Don't feel bad at all. We ended up together regardless. You also warned me that he wasn't fond of emotional attachment, which I dismissed too early on. Love letters and poems were written so I thought I was safe, ultimately it was still stupid to give in.

>I'm doing the male equivalent of nesting right now, which is just working a lot.
It's better to be productive than to waste time on bitches n hoes. Good luck with it.
>>
>>18441901
Would you like to learn how to read?

There are great and amazing things I can teach.
>>
>>18441901
>cancer x cancer fuk
I don't know why I'm shipping this, but I'm shipping this

>probably to make ex angry, lol
>>
>>18441999
ch-ch-check'd!
>>
>>18442006
^-^
I got the trips of flaccid peen :((( you got the single of erect peen :)
>>
>>18441943
I'd for sure want to learn and know that you'd have an incredible amount to offer, more than any other reader perhaps.
I'll think about it..

>>18441999
I ship it too :3
>>
>>18441805
Can I get a reading?
I am looking for career and love advice, will provide additional info if needed.
>>
>>18442070
^-^ ok let's be a /div/ couple

Succubus-chan and Anon.
I like it ^_^

Cards for our relationship: 7 of Disks, Ace of Swords, Moon
Probably a little cautious at first, since we don't really know how much we know each other
Advice: Princess of Disks
Outcome: 2 of Cups
I think it will be quite nice.
^_^
>>
>>18442119
You don't have to call me anon, my name is Emily. I think we're far enough along now to be on a first name basis.

I need to sleep now. It's like 2:30. See you in the astral, fuckbuddy?
>>
>>18442130
Sure thing Em. Can I call you Em? Ha I'm at 5. Going to sleep too. See you soon ;)
>>
>>18442132
Don't stay up so late! That's not good for you.
Em is fine :)
Alright, bring handcuffs. See ya.
>>
>>18441175
Sorry ,I had connection problems ;(

I still feel like shit friendo ;( Hope you feel better in no time.

>>18441179
Still around?

Hello folks , give me your queries and a snow picture.
>>
Messed with my last post x-x

I will be doing reading until I don't know.

I need your query and I would like a snow picture.
Method is bibliomancy .
>>
File: 0375_KM-M.jpg (108KB, 573x450px) Image search: [Google]
0375_KM-M.jpg
108KB, 573x450px
>>18442213
Is M still feelin me?
>>
>>18442219
'Madame darted a look at her, her lips curling with a very faint, fine smile of derision. Yet for the first time her blacks eyes dilated and became warm.'

'he reaped a better glory when named Liutenant by the gorvenor of Milan . The plague broke out in the city , and the Governor abandoned his post ; Serbelloni remained , and exerted himself, by wise and humane measures , to alleviate the horrors of the time. he was again chosen by Don John to accompany him in his last campaign in Flanders , he was with him when he died, nor did he long survived.'

I don't really think 'M' is feeling you ,anon. I doubt they hate you either.

You might find someone else soon.

Good luck
>>
>>18442227
its chill i was talkin to 3 other bitches anyways.
gracias
>>
File: cabin-snow.jpg (91KB, 600x423px) Image search: [Google]
cabin-snow.jpg
91KB, 600x423px
>>18442213
Am I going to feel more motivated to do my postgrad work after the holidays? I've been feeling pretty drained and unfocused lately.
>>
>>18442213
can i trust him ?
>>
>>18442231
'When I quitted Geneva my first labour was to gain some clye by which I might trace the steps of my fiendish enemy. But my plan was unsettled, and I wandered many hours round the confines of the town, uncertain what path I should pursue. As night approached I found myself at the entrance of the cemetery where William, Elizabeth and my father reposed. I entered and approached the tomb which marked their graves.Everything is silent except the leaves of the trees, which were gently agitaded by the wind, the night was nearly dark, and the scene would have been solemn and affecting even to an uninterested observer. The spirits of the departed seemed to flit around and to cast a shadow, which was felt but not seen, around the head of the mourner.'

No ,you'll not ;( You'll feel even more lost and might walk into old demons of yours ,anon. Whatever choice you make there will follow you throughout your life.
Take care and good luck

>>18442232
Mary more forcibly then the respectable precepts laid down in a weak way for her guidance; how her prepared her to admire what was noble and advanced in idea, without giving her the ballast needful for acting in the fittest way when a time of temptation came, when Shelley appeared. he appeared as the devoted admirer of her father and his philosophy, and as such was admitted into the family intimacy of three inexperienced girls.

She was rather wistful, after the vague coolness that had subsisted between the tow households. She was so happy that Somers and Harriet were coming with her and Jack. They made her feel- she could hardly describe it- but so safe,so happy. Whereas often enough, in spite of the stalwart Jack, she felt like some piece of fluff blown about on the air, now that she was taken from her own home.

You decide whether you trust this guy or not, but yes , I would say he's trustworthy. I feel like you'll learn a lot from him.. Are you inexperienced??
>>
File: nl.jpg (165KB, 500x300px) Image search: [Google]
nl.jpg
165KB, 500x300px
>>18442213
will i find love?
>>
>>18441441
thank you.
>>
>>18442300
'The girl was at once shy and wild. She had a curious contempt for ordinary people,a benevolent superiority. She was very shy, and tortured with misery when people did not like her. On the other hand, she cared very little for anybody save her mother , whom she still rather resentfully worshipped, and her father, whom she loved and patronised, but upon whom she depended. These two, her mother and father, held her still in fee.But she was free of other people, towards whom, on the whole, she took benevolent attitude.She deeply hated ugliness or intrusion or arrogance,however. As a child,she was as proud and shadowy as a tiger, and as aloof. She could confer favours,but, save from her mother and father, she could receive none. She hated people who came too near to her.Like a wild thing, she wanted her distance. She mistrusted intimacy.'

No ,you will not and you're the one to be blamed for it. I feel like you're pushing people away from you. You have much to fix before being able to find someone...

Any feedback is appreciated.

Good luck
>>
>>18442213
love and/or career?

or better yet, anything I should know/do I'm not already taking to heart?
>>
>>18442319
>anything I should know/do I'm not already taking to heart?

The same with the moon. She lives from us, primarily, and we from her. Everything is a question of relativity. Not only every force is relative to other force or forces, but every existence is relative to other existences. Not only does the life of man depend on man,beast, and herb, but on the sun and moon, and the stars. And in another manner, the existence of the moon depends absolutely on the life of herb,beast, and man.

I think you need to be more thankful for the things/people around you, and realize how much you need them, and how much they need you. be less selfish ,if that's the case.

You'll probably get a better grasp at this.

Good luck.
>>
>>18442332
ahhhh thank you
>>
>>18442213
When/where i will meet my girl?
>>
love reading pls
>>
>>18442213
Hi - theres a girl I like (K), we havent spoken in some time, she recently got out of a long term relationship. Should I pursue or leave her be? Thanks

Picture: https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQNnvEwq8TZyrdTbttEWQ2S_PDhGrck8DRnPf38fuE2DGM6AtwvjTmzP_8D
>>
File: wolf snow.jpg (1MB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
wolf snow.jpg
1MB, 1920x1200px
>>18442347
oops
>>
>>18442341
Yet there they are, going round and round at the ends of their tethers, and being immensely sniffy about the people who stay loose trailing the broken end of their old rope, and looking for a new way through the bush.Yet so men are. They will set up inquisitions and every manner of torture chamber to COMPEL people to refrain from breaking their tethers. But once man has broken any old particular hobble-line, not God himself can safely knot it together again.
-
I think she's trying to cope with this break up, things were probably quite traumatic for her.. I would advice you to let her be for the moment.

>>18442347
Villiers had not been returned long, when the waiter came in, and informed them,that his mistress declined serving their dinner, till her bill of the morning was paid, and then he left the room. The gentle pair looked at each other, and laughed. ''We must wait till Fanny comes,I fear,'' said Ethel, ''for my purse is literally empty''

She leaned over the rail,and looking down thought: this is the sea;it is deeper than one imagines, and fuller of memories. At that moment the sea seemed to heave like the serpent of chaos that has lived for ever.

Are you trying to get back with an ex of yours?
>>
File: old.jpg (29KB, 477x477px) Image search: [Google]
old.jpg
29KB, 477x477px
>>18442213
Will I get a good job in the next 7 months?
>>
>>18442373
no I am not, why?
>>
>>18442401
Both passages talk about the past..
Something about your past will get into your way and stop you from finding love.

Sorry.
>>
Trading
>>
File: svf1522368.jpg (246KB, 920x613px) Image search: [Google]
svf1522368.jpg
246KB, 920x613px
>>18442378
Oh sorry I read "show" picture not snow picture .-.

>leaves one here
>>
>>18442411
'He was working on the edge of the common, beyond the small brook that ran in the dip at the bottom of the garden, carrying the garden path in continuation from the plank bridge on to the common. he had cut the rough turf and bracken, leaving the grey, dryish soil bare. But he was worried because he could not get the path straight, there was a pleat between his brows. he had set up his sticks, and taken the sights between the big pine trees, but for some reason everything seemed wrong. He looked again, straining his keen blue eyes ,that had a touch of the Viking in them, through the shadowy pine trees as through a doorway, at the green-grassed garden-path rising from the shadow of alders by the log bridge up to the sunlight flowers. Tall white and purple columbines, and the butt-end of the old Hampshire cottage that crouched near the earth amid flowers, blossoming in the bit of shaggy wildness round about.

No , you'll not find a good job. Your job will be quite 'ordinary' but you'll do a great job and find joy in it.
>>
>>18442435
That's all I could've hoped for. So for me that is indeed a good job.

Thank you very much for the read!
>>
File: tarot2.jpg (33KB, 405x720px) Image search: [Google]
tarot2.jpg
33KB, 405x720px
I've been using this deck for awhile now- I inherited it from my mother who was given it by a friend. It came with this odd inscription that my mother seems to think was some sort of transference ritual of some kind, but I'm not sure. I've looked into it with all the people knowledgeable about this stuff that I know in real life (One seems to think it has a connection with Agrippa's Three Books) so I figured I'd ask here.
>>
File: simon-beck-snow-art-5.jpg (256KB, 1000x667px) Image search: [Google]
simon-beck-snow-art-5.jpg
256KB, 1000x667px
>>18442213

Is there any hope with E or has the time passed?
>>
File: 1453763245919.jpg (800KB, 774x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1453763245919.jpg
800KB, 774x1000px
offering FOUR general readings
need name and age
>>
>>18442467
G
Tell me what you got
>>
>>18442461
'I can't. Sit down. behave yourself'

'He shook his head, ''None-- I was home sick,no more,'' he said. ''It's all so green and lush and amp there, with fog and church bells. . . I longed for the clean air of the feels, and the gull's cry, and your face, Mother. . .''

I don't think so ;( E has other things in mind right now. Stop chasing after them.

>>18442467
Y
thanks
>>
>>18442469
W
>>
>>18442475
Damp*** there
>>
>>18442467

J
ty :D
>>
File: 1479798968768.jpg (100KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1479798968768.jpg
100KB, 1280x720px
>>18442469
>celtic cross: four of swords, wheel of fortune reversed, nine of wands reversed, seven of pentacles, eight of swords, two of wands reversed, knight of wands, ten of pentacles reversed,, nine of pentacles, queen of pentacles
looks like you're stressed out. in need of a break from your thoughts. been facing some bad luck recently. you're a stubborn and inflexible person. and this is why you feel so trapped in your thoughts. you refuse to be open minded. past shows some hard work and dedication to something. probably school or work. you're a busy guy. have a lot of dedication to what you do. determination to succeed. unfortunately you never seem to see the finish line no matter how hard you work. poor family financial situation. puts a lot of pressure on you to succeed and help support them. guidance card tells you to work towards success and stay motivated. keep your eyes on the prize. outcome shows financial stability.
>>
>>18442467
Witch. 21
>>
>>18442475
>>18442461

here, ty, figured as much.
>>
>>18442467
Chris, 25
General reading please
>>
File: 130698925_c52f8e35e0.jpg (219KB, 430x500px) Image search: [Google]
130698925_c52f8e35e0.jpg
219KB, 430x500px
>>18442457
Do you want to know what it says? Or are you more content with the mystery?
>>
>>18442483
This reading really hit the spot. You're very good reader. Thanks for this.
>>
>>18442467
I know you probably won't do this one, but whatever. How do i find love? What i need to change on me in order to get it?

pablo, 19..
>>
Anyone care to do a tarot reading on me? Really quite worried about my future.
>>
>>18442488
hey Sevis ,how are you doing?
>>
File: 1474575039921.jpg (218KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1474575039921.jpg
218KB, 1920x1080px
>>18442475
>celtic cross: ace of swords reversed, eight of cups, hierophant, two of wands reversed, temperrance, ten of pentacles reversed, page of cups, two of swords, wheel of fortune, king of pentacles reversed
you've got a cloudy mind these days..too many thoughts swirling around. confusion. it's all on the path to find yourself. the journey to self fulfillment. you're missing something in life and you don't know what it is, but still are searching for it and it's causing your mind to be a little muddled. you're a traditional guy. sorta religious, if not then you're into rituals and practices that come from religion. you look to God for help a lot. you're out of balance right now. probably because your mind is so cloudy. you're just not thinking clearly. past shows a fear of making decisions. perhaps a fear of change. or a reluctance to make decisions or a reluctance to make a change. future shows some trouble in family finances.
you're an emotional person. a lover not a fighter. sensitive soul. still haven't made that decision that faces you it seems. remember that u have luck on your side. outcome is also a negative pentacles card much like your future card. shows personal financial instability.
tldr ur on a soul searching journey, you have a decision to make, financial troubles ahead
>>
>>18442496
Oh for additional information:
Male 19, in university
>>
>>18442070
My, oh my...that wasn't an offer, merely an invitation to apply. Why, oh why would I simply say yes when I haven't even heard your voice sample yet? Why...for as much as you do, I'd likewise have to think about it too.
>>
File: 1478026608740.jpg (2MB, 2888x3958px) Image search: [Google]
1478026608740.jpg
2MB, 2888x3958px
>>18442481
>celtic cross: two of wands reversed, queen of wands reversed, the star, devil, fool reversed, four of swords, four of cups reversed, four of wands, temperance reversed, six of wands
i see a fear of change. you're burnt out. because of this, you're aggressive and argumentative. you're hopeful for the future and inspired creatively. people look at you and don't know what you're doing with your life. they feel like you've made a lot of mistakes in your path. you weren't thinking long term, they think. seeing some addiction in the past, possibly in the present. seeing stress and anxiety in the future. possible some paranoia about what others think of u. hopefully not because of this reading lol.
stuck in a state of sadness. you daydream a lot in your misery. you like your sadness, it's almost comforting to you. seeing a wedding happening either in the recent past or recent future. you need to be more positive. it's about balance. you have the sadness, now you need the happiness to achieve a balanced state of mind.
outcome card is all about success and price and achievement go you.
>>
File: 14728.jpg (35KB, 793x600px) Image search: [Google]
14728.jpg
35KB, 793x600px
>>18442502
Come on... more shit coming my way?!
Yeah ,I'm missing many things in life.
I'm not a religious person nor do rituals.

>Have luck on my side
>Outcome is a negative

I should just give up desu...
>>
>>18442520
Thank you so much for the reading.
>>
>>18442499
been better but Im alive and breathing so I cant complain.
>>
File: 1479334644125.jpg (435KB, 1626x2287px) Image search: [Google]
1479334644125.jpg
435KB, 1626x2287px
>>18442484
>celtic cross: six of swords reversed, two of swords reversed, king of pentacles, eight of swords, knight of pentacles, page of pentacles, emperor, eight of pentacles, magician reversed, page of swords
rough waters these days. stormy seas. life is not kind to you. you're afraid of everything and guarded. that's not helping you. looks like you're financially stable. you're a pretty trustworthy person. you got almost the whole pentacles court minus the queen in this spread. looks like you've got hella money in your pocket. you must have a head for money. past shows you trapped in a bad situation. looks like you're the process of getting out hence the stormy seas and guarded feelings and fear or everything. future shows you being a good student of something. laying down solid foundations, being a diligent etudiante.
you've got no tolerance for idiocy. got some leadership skills in you. pretty skilled in your passions. some guidance or advice would be to sit back and let life wash over you instead of trying to navigate these stormy seas so much let them take you where they take you. stop trying to force shit to happen. come what may. outcome is you overcoming your fears and feeling a sense of bravery and boldness to face life.
>>
File: 1472701460898.jpg (615KB, 710x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1472701460898.jpg
615KB, 710x1000px
>>18442520
the reason i said you were religious was because of the hierophant
i guess a looser interpretation would just be that you're a pretty traditional kind of guy
>>
>>18442516
>>18442481

Ty for the reading :). Super spot on, been feeling totally burnt out lately, even though recently some financial stuff worked out like, life changing level well, I'm still attached to being down about everything and often find myself being negative.
>>
>>18442533
That's spot on tb2h

What is the decision about? Do you know?
>>
File: 1474002887378.jpg (67KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1474002887378.jpg
67KB, 1280x720px
>>18442520
but do u at least find yourself looking to god for help every once in a while??
or was i totally off about that also
>>
File: 1479244384235.jpg (411KB, 1280x1319px) Image search: [Google]
1479244384235.jpg
411KB, 1280x1319px
>>18442538
i have no idea all i knw is that you've been putting it off so i would say it's kind of a tougher decision and something that might affect you long term
>>
>>18442488
Those dubs suggest you should translate it.
>>
>>18442539
God?! No ,not at all.
But you know ,I have some weird dreams and hear some weird things. Some times I do try to focus on it and find some useful information.

>>18442542
I may or may not know what this chocie is *sigh* I'm just so fucking tired. I want a truce of this fucking madness.
>>
File: 1472699502375.png (2MB, 1075x1434px) Image search: [Google]
1472699502375.png
2MB, 1075x1434px
>>18442553
i kind of got the feeling you heard voices with the ace of swords reversed but i wasn't sure so i didn't say anything
ugh but i'm so mad i got that hierophant wrong
i was on such a good streak of accurate readings
i'm so mad at myself
fuck
>>
>>18442556
Almost trips..

The hierophant means 'occult' things? If so ,you're not entirely wrong.

No need to be mad at yourself ,you did a great job ^^
>>
>>18442543
There's not much translation to do, but the thing belongs to anon, and the information is theirs to know or not know, I've already translated it, and it's telling of both its creator, and its intent, but sometimes a mystery is more powerful than a knowledge. So I gave anon the choice.
>>
File: 1472237027537.png (2MB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1472237027537.png
2MB, 900x1200px
>>18442561
hierophant often means religious institutions or religious figures or role models or tradition i don't know
ahhh thanks
>>
>>18442565
You're welcome :3

>>18442213
Still around and taking querries.
>>
>>18442583
queries**
>>
>>18442213
Well, i'm the >>18442317 fag, and i'd like to know what i must fix.
>>
>>18442532
Thank you, I am going trough a very hard time emotionally and I keep trying to make things right but only make them worse..so I'm going to try to just leave it alone and see what happens, I need to learn to be patient
>>
Is anyone on reading?
>>
>>18442591
>Asks for a reading
>Receive reading
>Doesn't provide feedback
>No thank you is said
>Asks for another reading.

There ,just gave you something to fix..
>>
File: 008.jpg (66KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
008.jpg
66KB, 640x480px
>>18442488
I feel like I already know the intent behind it, but you make a good point. I'm not sure yet.
>>
File: spc.gif (982KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
spc.gif
982KB, 500x333px
Good afternoon /div/, doing some readings today, keep in mind its practice so do not expect much and as always feedback is appreciated if possible.

I will try some bibliomancy but might practice other methods if i feel like it. I only need gender and query,

As always, i hope i can help
>>
>>18442660
Hey NH ,hope everything is fine with you.

Tell me, how can I find her?
>>
>>18442665
I'm male
>>
>>18442660
>>
File: lambo temp.png (954KB, 1278x650px) Image search: [Google]
lambo temp.png
954KB, 1278x650px
>>18442660
M
When should I be ready? what is the deadline?
>>
>>18442660
>tfw could have pulled off spike cosplay in the past, jewfro is my natural hairdo
>tfw a year older than him now and got fat
You could probably guess I'm male from that
Am I right in taking the "ripping it off quick like a bandaid" approach?

Sorry in advance if this turns into a repost, my internet decided to go full retard
>>
>>18442660
Male
Im feeling low on energy, what should i do?
>>
>>18442660
Female
After struggling so long, are we finally healing and getting close again?
>>
File: Portrait-Photo-Witchdoctor.jpg (151KB, 867x1185px) Image search: [Google]
Portrait-Photo-Witchdoctor.jpg
151KB, 867x1185px
>>18442649
I can tell you that the presumption that it is some sort of magical transference is correct so you do know the intent. Also, it is not related to Agrippa to my knowledge. The inscription is written in a script called "passing the river". That should be more than enough for you to decipher it yourself should you choose to. And if you research passing the river, and examine the way it was inscribed, it should tell you a thing or two about the inscriber.

Best of luck.
>>
>>18442722
Sevis ,could I ask you a question or two about a reading you gave me a few months ago?
>>
>>18442726
sure, here or IRC?
>>
>>18442743
Wherever you want ^^
>>
>>18442747
IRC will be more efficient, Im there.
>>
>>18442665

Doing fine, thanks for asking!

>how can I find her?

>Drunk I became, dead drunk, forsooth, when I was with wise Fjalar; That bout is best from which back fetches each man his mind full clear.

>The World

I think you will meet her after an important event in your life is completed, this might be related to an achievement like finally becoming independent or finding a better job (something on those lines)

I have my doubts on this interpretation though, is drinking an issue for you m8?
>>
>>18442768

Btw i ask because i actually changed books, but both phraces refered drinking.

> Tengo la impresión de haber pasado días enteros bajo el efecto del alcohol, echado en mi cama o en un banco de Puerto Nuevo
>>
>>18442213
Career, please.
>>
>>18442660
am i going to meet this guy?
>>
File: rrrr.png (271KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
rrrr.png
271KB, 1080x1920px
>>18442768
>>18442782
No, I don't drink nor use any drugs.
The second reading sounds more like I'm 'opening' my eyes for something.

No idea ;(

Thank you so much.
I was asking about her >>18440669

----

Pic related sevis.
>>
>>18442798

Welp, i think drinking refers your dream then? I think you are on a good path m8, good luck.
>>
File: grandmayou.jpg (59KB, 500x456px) Image search: [Google]
grandmayou.jpg
59KB, 500x456px
>>18442679

No query?

>Drink your mead, but in moderation,
Talk sense or be silent:
No man is called discourteous who goes
To bed at an early hour

>King of Wands (R)
>>
>>18442660
NewHelp
tell me do I ever find my girl
>>
>>18442764
Hey Sevis, I just want to say your tasseomancy reading was accurate for me.
>>
File: 1281077442150.jpg (35KB, 480x489px) Image search: [Google]
1281077442150.jpg
35KB, 480x489px
Ah well fuck it. I'm cleaning my apartment in preparation for a trip up north so I might as well do a reading while I wait for the dishwasher.

I've been buggering about with tarot for a few years now, but infrequently. I'm willing to do a few readings.

Link to this post with your query, an image, and a song that you feel a connection to right now so that I can get your frame of mind in mind.

I'll probably just do single card draws, but might do something more complex if the situation seems to require it.

Now, I will state that I am a skeptic. I put very little faith in the cards. I also know that my energy is overpowering so that CAN throw the readings off a bit. I'll nonetheless do my best to interpret the cards as I can. Please make your query as specific as possible to avoid confusion.
>>
File: tmp_13362-images-1778584022.jpg (8KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_13362-images-1778584022.jpg
8KB, 300x168px
>>18442828
Male

What does J think of me?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZGWJ5XiwbV0
>>
>>18442828
Female
Am I still loved by him? Does he still feel a soul connection to me?
https://youtu.be/oGSKYRctq2E
>>
>>18442843
Knave of Swords/Page of Swords
This is a bit of a delicate situation. You need to carefully read "J"s reaction to any advances you might make, and know when to make a move as well as when to back off. This is an issue that only you can resolve. Give space where it's needed, but don't be afraid to assert your feelings. Remember, life gives you nothing unless you extend a hand to take it.
>>
File: 1481877530637.jpg (2MB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
1481877530637.jpg
2MB, 1988x3056px
>>18442828
My life has been unnaturally shit for a while. I'm a bit of a skeptic myself, but is this some sort of energetic or karmic punishment?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ABhDiXbUaBE I pretty much picked this because rebellion and seeking pleasure n shit. I don't think that many people would object to some of the minorly hedonistic things I'd like to enjoy more often, but my mother is practically a nun and would probably rather I spend all day reading the bible instead of playing video games
Image is probably as accurate of a representation of how I actually feel right now as it's gonna get
>>
>>18442828
Female
Near future love reading?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H4UtBYUMVJk
>>
>>18442828
Male

What should I do

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2wdx2Z5_GsM
>>
>>18442828
YO tell with cards how to love, senpai, please.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kh39AXVCGQk
>>
>>18442828
Chris
M
General reading please
>>
>>18442804
I don't know ,man! But I doubt I'm in a good path at all.

Thank you and good luck to you as well. Wish you all the best.
>>
File: Tarot anime 5.gif (795KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
Tarot anime 5.gif
795KB, 500x281px
>>18442683 >>18442684 >>18442714 >>18442715 >>18442796 >>18442825

Sorry guys, my readings are being pretty shitty and i am constantly getting distracted irl... i rather pass than confuse you guys more.

Sorry.
>>
File: IMG_9290.png (6KB, 250x300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9290.png
6KB, 250x300px
>>18442828
Will I make the career leap soon?
https://youtu.be/tJ4W9OAIKBw
>>
>>18442873
Are you 12? Calling that song anything to do with rebellion is practically retardation. Also it's so terrible that I honestly cannot focus on anything but how bad that is, so no reading for you.
Look, I don't even need the cards to give you an answer here. No, life being shit is not some sort of karmic punishment or some kind of message from the universe. It tells you that you need change. You need to do some soul searching and realize that life in general is kind of a mixed bag. Some good, lots of shit. That's just part of life. It sounds to me like you live in a rather repressive household, and while hedonism and the like might seem like a way to rebel against that, you need to find balance. Perhaps you should bring up your issues with your mother, but you also must remember that while you live under your parents' roof, you live by their rules. If you're of legal age, I would suggest finding work and a friend to move in with. Personally my mother was much the same and my own relationship with her has changed significantly for the better since I moved out several years ago.

TL;DR, know yourself, know your needs in life(NOT just your wants), and communicate your issues. Make the changes you can in your life, and plan for later changes down the line.
>>
>>18442929
not trying to be rude, but just bringing to your attention that I think you may have skipped me
>>18442856
thank you in advance for your time
>>
>>18442881
The cards can't tell you HOW to do something, especially something as nebulous as love. They can only point the way or give vague indicators.

Nevertheless, Knight of Pentacles
You need to change up your usual ways of looking for love. You also need to put more of a personal effort into it. It will not come to you, you must seek it out. The presence of this card might also indicate that you personally may need to work harder than the average person to maintain a relationship.
>>
>>18442938
If I've skipped you, it's likely because you haven't provided all of the information I've asked for or your question is too vague for me to get a reading for it. It's specific for a reason.
>>
>>18442856
>>18442947
ah, my imagine didn't post. I did have an image attached, but I was on mobile so I didn't see if it posted. No problem. Can post again.
>>
>>18442922
Don't worry, my friend.
>>
File: image.png (126KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
126KB, 640x1136px
>>18442828
>>18442828
Query: (This is a question to a previous reading) What better equipment should I be using to establish better extraterrestrial contact?
Song: https://youtu.be/bkwbFI4_hcM
>>
>>18442926
Queen of Wands
This seems to indicate that very soon you will get a lot of things accomplished back to back. Interestingly, one of the alternate meanings of this card in relation to work could indicate that a woman with light colored hair will be instrumental to getting you to where you need to be professionally.

Again, take it with a heaping tablespoon of salt, but hey, not a bad thing to be on the lookout for.
>>
File: iv1971.jpg (11KB, 179x229px) Image search: [Google]
iv1971.jpg
11KB, 179x229px
>>18442828
What should I believe in

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4sqx7jGPyTY
>>
File: image.jpg (107KB, 507x800px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
107KB, 507x800px
>>18442887
Forgot to link song + pic
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=BCZX4gBqeUQ
>>
>>18442962
Yourself
>>
File: Tree 2.jpg (119KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Tree 2.jpg
119KB, 1366x768px
>>18442828
Male
I want to know if things will work out between she and I. She seems a little bit distant.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D8BmqLtMd-c
>>
>>18442722
Thank you. Your help is most appreciated.
>>
>>18442951
Knight of Swords
Things may be about to brighten up and deepen significantly. However, it is also possible that things may end soon only for something new to start very quickly.
My interpretation of this is that your current relationship is obviously a little rocky. You have some talking to do, some direct questions to ask, and possibly a need to reaffirm what is already there. You have to take a leap of faith and know that the possibility of it ending poorly is there, but so is the possibility of enormously positive results.

On a more personal note, my opinion is that you simply need to talk about things. whatever problem you've been having with your significant other is something that only the two of you can work out together. If one or the other is unwilling to do so, the relationship is already over.
>>
>>18442929
For once, I actually wish I was skipped. Goddamn. Thank you for your confirmation that the world is in effect, a random number generator, and there could never actually be any meaning to a persons suffering. All because I don't browse /mu/ enough to pick nirvana or some shit

I didn't ask for a life philosophy, I asked a simple question and gave a quick example of the reason why I felt it was warranted to ask. I could bring up my failing health, my lack of a social life or any number of things, but this is the thing that stresses me out the most because it's right in my face all the time. You have now essentially told me nothing I didn't already know and framed it so horribly, you might as well have just said "yes, life is a punishment and this reading is proof"

I'm already on the short path to moving out but god forbid I question if the same mentality that drives my mother and would call as bland of a music video as that to be evil might fuck up living wherever the fuck else
>>
>>18442959
Thank you, sounds quite accurate.
>>
>>18442983
Can you do me please, i had forgotten to include song and pic

I'm
>>18442887
>>18442969
>>
File: 472763.jpg (386KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
472763.jpg
386KB, 1920x1200px
>>18442828
Should I continue with my job, because something is telling me I really shouldn't bother

I can't really find a fitting song. I am not so good lately
>>
>>18442828
Male
Leo (if relevant)
I'm deeply in love with a friend of mine. She's energetic, pretty and genuinely the nicest person I've ever met. I want to approach her about potentially becoming a couple, but if she rejects me, I'm afraid we won't be friends anymore, and I just enjoy her company and support too much to risk that. What should I do?
>>
>>18442991
Another picture
>>
>>18442983
seems right.
>leap of faith
that's putting it lightly
whew. I have some thinking to do. thank you for your time.
>>
>>18442962
Only you can answer that. Your beliefs are things that you must decide on. Nobody can tell you what you personally believe.
My opinion is that you go with science and let vague belief fill in the gaps until science can do it better, but that is up to you.
>>18442969
Apologies, but I don't do general readings over the internet. They're too vague. I briefly considered a three card spread, but I was only getting things related to myself, so unfortunately that will not work.
>>
File: sunrise.jpg (6KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
sunrise.jpg
6KB, 275x183px
>>18442992

Forgot the pic.

I have another unrelated song lodged in my head, so I can't think of an appropriate one atm.
>>
>>18442922
>>18442714
Ok, thanks anyway =)
>>
>>18442877
>>18442983
Forgot pic
>>
>>18442999
Then, can you tell me if i'm going to be able to get unemployment insurance? I'm about to apply
I'm
>>18442969
>>
>>18442975
Strange. I'm getting a bit of an odd reading on this.
I first pulled The World, but it seems to indicate a need for travelling to FIND a relationship. So I replaced it in the deck and reshuffled. While shuffling the 6 of Swords literally jumped out of the deck.
The 6 of Swords indicates that your relationship needs a change of scenery. A picnic, a daytrip, maybe even a trip to a foreign country, so long as it's something new and perhaps a little spontaneous.
Having drawn these cards back to back is certainly odd, but I'll interpret these as indicating that to make this relationship work, you both need to be a little more adventurous. This might also just indicate that there is a need to get out of your comfort zone a bit more often and try new things.
>>
File: image456.jpg (298KB, 1000x861px) Image search: [Google]
image456.jpg
298KB, 1000x861px
>>18442828
Should I leave this person? Is it going to be long time to pass me through it?

https://youtu.be/eD6MeGYG7Ok
>>
>>18443025
Four of Cups
This card indicates that you have become bored with your relationship. IMO the fact that you're asking a stranger on the internet with a card deck whether or not you should leave your relationship seems to confirm that.
However, This card also indicates that what you need to do is take a good hard look at the way you approach your relationship in the first place. Are you being fair? Are you being realistic with what you need from the relationship? Do you communicate properly within the relationship? These are things you must consider. You must also consider the emotional availability of your significant other. Are they being fair? Are they being realistic?
Sounds like you have a lot of thinking to do.
>>
>>18443018
How interesting. Lately, neither of us have had the time to go out and do fun stuff. Studies, work, and family issues always get in our way. That's about to change though, thanks to the holidays.

> there is a need to get out of your comfort zone
Definitely, not being able to go out with her is driving me crazy.

Thank you for the reading!
>>
Trading a tarot
>>
>>18443051
You're quite welcome. It's nice to be able to use my deck as it hasn't seen much use for a while.
Joseph Vargo's "Gothic Tarot" in case anyone's curious.
>>
>>18443039
Thanks
>>
>>18443014
This is not a question for tarot. This is a question for the unemployment office. Rely on facts before relying on faith.
>>18443012
I'm sorry but your question is too vague. The cards can't answer what isn't there.
>>18442991
>>18442992
The song doesn't need to fit the question. It needs to fit you as an individual.
>>
>>18443069
Ok,ok.
Then.

What should I focus on right now? What should I do to get to a better place
>>
>>18442992
>>18443006
>>18443069
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N0cggesCf6Q
>>
>>18443061
I just googled it, and it looks nice, especially "The Sun" card.

I'm interested in learning Tarot (though I don't have any particular skill to do so) and I'm planning to buy a deck, so thank you!
>>
New Thread:
>>18443091
>>18443091
>>18443091
>>18443091
>>
>>18443078
The Moon

Take your time with this. There's no need to rush into it, but you also need to have the courage to take a chance. Be cautious as things can get heated quickly, and this could cause more problems than it's worth. Be fair to your friend and perhaps bring it up in a casual way. Know when to pick your battles with this because it's delicate. You need not be in a rush to begin a romantic relationship with this friend, nor should you be in any hurry to end any existing relationships.
Essentially, this is seeming to indicate that it's something that will work itself out one way or the other so long as you approach it rationally and keep your wits about you.
>>
File: Hermit_led_zep_4.jpg (68KB, 282x570px) Image search: [Google]
Hermit_led_zep_4.jpg
68KB, 282x570px
>>18442828

Hit me up with some spiritual advice senpai, am i on a good path? I have been receving mixed signals but overall positive.

Thanks
>>
>>18443098
forgot song https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gGi8LvE9Afk
>>
>>18443096
Thank you very much.

That's a load off of my mind.
>>
>>18443092
Please direct any further inquiries to the new thread folks.
>>
this thread is gone
>>
>>18443098
hey senpai I added you on discord xoxo
>>
>>18443200
Getting in my mang
>>
File: 1480977076518.jpg (172KB, 1280x465px) Image search: [Google]
1480977076518.jpg
172KB, 1280x465px
Anyone can give me a read?
>>
>>18440946
Does OP image have a hentai series to it?
Thread posts: 354
Thread images: 122

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.