[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/div/ - Divination General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 377
Thread images: 74

File: RWHighPriestess.jpg (103KB, 350x600px) Image search: [Google]
RWHighPriestess.jpg
103KB, 350x600px
Welcome to Divination General!
Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

Every method is welcome: Tarot, Runes, Cartomancy, Scrying, Pendulum, Cleromancy, I-Ching, Tasseomancy, Necromancy, etc.

>If you're NEW, please READ the STICKY:
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074

>Guides made by some of our readers:
Rustig, wrote this to help beginners on how to choose a deck and start with the tarot:
http://i.imgur.com/2rodLWB.png

Thoth, made his own tarot and rune guide:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

>Some useful tips before posting:
-New readers should post that they're offering readings and what information they require from a querent.
-Look for their posts in the thread to determine what's needed and before posting, check if they finished reading already.
-Some readers will refuse to do certain readings - respect that choice. Also, bullshit queries will get bullshit answers.
-An "air query" can be made to no one in particular, but no one in particular may answer!
-Avoid making the same question over and over and/or to different readers, this may lead to more confusion than clarification
-Please refer to the Dream General threads for dream interpretation

>Readers and Querents:
Please, respect each other, let's keep things decent here.
Provide feedback when applied, we're a growing community and many readers are starting, let's help each other to improve.

>Chatroom: IRC channel for discussion:
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.sorcery.net/#/div/ination

>Discord:
https://discord.gg/WWcFD2N
https://discord.gg/CKGqezW

Previous Thread: >>18440946
>>
File: 1258262798099.jpg (38KB, 509x600px) Image search: [Google]
1258262798099.jpg
38KB, 509x600px
Copying my post from the previous thread as I'm still willing to do a few more readings.

Ah well fuck it. I'm cleaning my apartment in preparation for a trip up north so I might as well do a reading while I wait for the dishwasher.

I've been buggering about with tarot for a few years now, but infrequently. I'm willing to do a few readings.

Link to this post with your query, an image, and a song that you feel a connection to right now so that I can get your frame of mind in mind.

I'll probably just do single card draws, but might do something more complex if the situation seems to require it.

Now, I will state that I am a skeptic. I put very little faith in the cards. I also know that my energy is overpowering so that CAN throw the readings off a bit. I'll nonetheless do my best to interpret the cards as I can. Please make your query as specific as possible to avoid confusion.

Again, if your question is vague, I will not answer it. If you don't have the required information, I will not answer it. However, if I'm simply having difficulty getting a clear reading, I'll let you know.
>>
>>18443104
>>18443073
>>18443069
>>18443012
>>18442877
>>
>>18443111
Be more specific or you won't get an answer. I need something to go on to be able to figure out how to interpret the cards.
>>
File: Sunset_2007-1.jpg (862KB, 2789x1980px) Image search: [Google]
Sunset_2007-1.jpg
862KB, 2789x1980px
>>18443104
Male
How does she feel about me after all this time?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xxl1MlT4DAQ
>>
>>18443104
>>18442991
https://youtu.be/Tku5ELCpruU

Please
>>
My query m8 >>18442828

>>18443098
>>18443100
>>
File: 1472706195885.jpg (137KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
1472706195885.jpg
137KB, 640x960px
>>18443104
how fucked are my chances with M? I've already started talkin to a new girl, should I just keep goin with that and forget her?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wnH-56NcRJc
im a dood, dood.
>>
File: image.jpg (89KB, 640x688px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
89KB, 640x688px
>>18443104
Query: (This is a question to a previous reading) What better equipment should I be using to establish better extraterrestrial contact?
Song: https://youtu.be/bkwbFI4_hcM
>>
>>18443121
Nvm.

Thank you!
>>
wtf
>>
File: KEK.jpg (71KB, 1191x670px) Image search: [Google]
KEK.jpg
71KB, 1191x670px
>>18443104
what i must do to improve myself?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HyHNuVaZJ-k
>>
Btw, newhelp, just wanted to say >>18442684 and >>18442679 was for me. Internet got cocked up. I didn't even realize the blank one got posted. Hope that wasn't what was throwing your mojo off
>>
>>18443126
Or this song

https://youtu.be/CXDc5MieBV8
>>
File: rickyrick.gif (990KB, 500x253px) Image search: [Google]
rickyrick.gif
990KB, 500x253px
>>18443137
>>
>>18443122
Death
You(or her) are clinging to something that makes you(or her) unhappy within the relationship. Perhaps this is out of fear of being alone, or because you (or her) have simply become familiar with 'dealing with it'. This is unhealthy for both parties in the relationship. You need to bring up issues with each other and discuss them honestly. This will likely be uncomfortable. Both parties may find there's a need to make a change, but differences may be irreconcilable. If that is the case, yeah it sucks, but sometimes an ending is necessary for a better beginning. One door closes, and soon another opens. You will never know until you try to fix whatever problems you think there are. Don't beat yourself up about it, but don't let problems go on for too long either, or they'll wear you down.
>>
File: listen.jpg (64KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
listen.jpg
64KB, 1280x720px
>>18443148

Nah it was actually stuff in real life (got busy with job stuff) and some queries being vague enough for me not understanding anything of what the cards were trying to say... i might get at your reading once i get some quiet time.
>>
>>18443104
F
How you see my future?
Tell me something about my career.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dUzyIrVbj0w
>>
>>18443126
Strength
This card seems to indicate that if things at work are going poorly, you may need to look for ways of negotiating for better pay or a better position within the company. You may be more valued than you think you are. If your job has no room for a raise or a promotion, you should begin looking for a job that does. This card may also indicate a need to build your own business or find a business wherein you are your own boss. It seems to indicate that you have a lot more options than you think you do. It certainly indicates that you need to be more assertive in your professional life.
>>
>>18443130
Two cards jumped out of the deck at me. I'm going to operate on the assumption that these cards are indicating the two women in question.

Queen of Swords
Be wary of being forceful. You need to soften up your approach or things will go south pretty fast. Your mother or a mother-like figure may intervene in this relationship, though it may be entirely accidental. You need to establish boundaries within your relationship and with this mother or mother-like figure in question.

Three of Cups
This card can indicate either the rekindling of a previous or preexisting relationship, or the discovery of one that fits much more closely with what you are looking for from a relationship. There is a need for personal reflection and a decision that only you can make.
>>
F
How to shift my life
>>
>>18443133
I'm afraid that's a question I wouldn't be able to answer. You're looking in the wrong way. Talk to someone who knows about radio and communications technology, maybe someone who knows more about xenobiology, not someone with a tarot deck.
>>
File: 1461295726431.png (329KB, 812x541px) Image search: [Google]
1461295726431.png
329KB, 812x541px
>>18443137
>>
>>18443158
I was afraid of that answer, but I suppose it's accurate. We really need to solve those problems. I really like her though, she's someone special to me.

Thank you for the reading, and good luck in your trip. Be safe.
>>
>>18443192
i gotchu nigs. Dont force shit and play it by ear. Might get cockblocked by Madre or Abuela. Internal struggle and moral dilemma. Awesome.
ty
>>
>>18443104

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=syYD3WVuszU

I have the feeling that you can interpret energy symbolism. I don't know if this query is too vague for you but if you can, could you see if there is something I am missing? I've been having this feeling that something is trying to tell me something for the longest period of time which I cannot detect. It follows me and makes me uneasy as if I am missing the obvious.

I'm sorry if this is vague, I can't really interpret it. It just feels like an entity is constantly trying to show me something I cannot figure out.
>>
>>18443146
In which area of life? Again, I need more specific information to know how to interpret the cards.
>>
>>18443201
Mm, okay.
Thanks for the advice.
>>
>>18443236
in love life, to get girls. What i need t improve to get a gf? Sorry for not being specific
>>
>>18443172
Thank you, have a lovely Christmas
>>
>>18443225
Energy has its own significance, but as far as general feelings, they're often meaningless and neither here nor there. as for any external entities that may or may not have attached themselves to you in some way shape or form, I cannot do that over the internet. I would have to be there in person.
>>
>>18443243
>>18443146
Three of Pentacles
You need to keep your eyes open. Pay attention to signs a potential mate may be putting out. If you don't understand the signs, you won't see them.
Chances are, if there is a potential mate lined up, they already see you in a positive way. Interestingly, this card seems to be indicating that you're likely to meet someone either through your own job or through their job.
>>
File: image.jpg (120KB, 750x1331px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
120KB, 750x1331px
>>18443104
I am thinking of offering readings for donations tomorrow. Please tell me how this will go.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Zi8vJ_lMxQI
>>
>>18443260
That's fair. Thank you for doing these dude, have a nice trip.
>>
>>18443127
''I still wonder that you did not,'' Gwenhwyfar said, as if it were and old grievance. ''It would have been so suitable--Cai, the king's foster-brother and high in his favor,and you, Arthur's sister and Duchess of Cornwall in your own right, now that lady Igraine never leaves her nunnery!'

'Luckily it was far enough away, so that Harriet need not dear for the sheer hoy of it, and loved nothing so much as thinking of it getting whiter and whiter, like the Spernserian maid, in the sun and sea, and visiting it on the grass every five minutes, and finding it every time really wither, till Somers said it would reach a point of whiteness where colours would break up, and she'd go out and find pieces of rainbow on the grass and bushes instead of towels and shirts.'

I don't really think you're on a good path ,both passages have a very distinct message of doing something wrong.
Do you have any idea of what it could be?

Any feedback?
>>
Trading
>>
>>18443104
Are you still around?

This is about a girl, its complicated and i don't understand what i should do. Should i move on to someone else i know? What are her intentions, its confusing man.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vs-jhv_kEPA
>>
>>18443281
Knave of Cups/Page of Cups
This seems to indicate that you're on the right track for whatever you're trying to do. Keep an eye out for messages coming your way, especially from those younger than you. You have something to learn. Monetarily, you seem to be on the right track, and something positive is on the way.
>>
File: IMG_4212.jpg (93KB, 640x452px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4212.jpg
93KB, 640x452px
>>18443104
What will come of him and I? Long term.
https://youtu.be/VAI5GSyXMjA
>>
File: mercy this is fine.jpg (52KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
mercy this is fine.jpg
52KB, 500x281px
>>18443285

Let me digest it and i will give you the fedback thanks btw
>>
>>18443287

What do you want to know? Scry or tarot?
>>
>>18443298
Thanks bro, i will pay more attention. And the job part is interesting, i think i must wait to see what will happen.
>>
>>18443297
Women are always confusing. It's in their nature.

Three of Wands
This card is indicating that your romantic endeavours will only go well if your prospective partner is willing to treat you as an equal. If she isn't, it's time to cut and run, but first you need to make your complaints clear and give her the chance to make her mind up. The card is also seeming to indicate that you have a need to give yourself more personal time and may be focusing too much on your job and career and that may be interfering with the harmony of your relationship. Give yourself some breathing room if that's the case. If there is a new prospect for a relationship in your life, they're likely a person who holds you in high regard and now might be a good time to make a move.
>>
>>18443300
King of Swords
This card indicates that a strong and forceful man is part of your life. You have to accept him as he is if you expect positive results.However, this also indicates that you shouldn't put up with being mistreated either, and may need to assert that with him as he may be the type of person who won't necessarily realize when he's being unnecessarily harsh or a bit cruel.
>>
>>18443311
Still here? I was ordering food.
I'd like a scry. And I wanted to know if I went to Hawai'i and offered to see him, would he see me? What will it be like?
What's your query
>>
>>18443338

I see a porcelain bowl. It is white with green and black pictures on it. It turns on its axis as it floats in the air, like a very fragile hotplate. What it holds is unseen, but the thing that holds it is precious in and of itself. I cannot see what is in the bowl, perhaps because it is hidden. I do not know whether i would eat it, or if it is even food.

A hand held up, as though saying "stop".

I don't know if proceeding with that course of action might have consequences that you would rather avoid.

>Should I join actively or part time?
>>
>>18443311
Do you have another question? I would like a scry. I can do tarot.
>>
>>18443353

Sure thing.

The sisters present both a conundrum and an opportunity: would cutting the gordian knot work for me?
>>
>>18443351
Could I try to read your query?
>>
>>18443351
Thank you!
Death, Justice, Two of Cups
Actively. :) Anything else I can do for you?
>>
>>18443364

If you want to, sure.

>>18443367

I can fire off more questions I suppose, but other than that I guess just stay frosty? Lol.
>>
>>18443374
Can you tell me if that same guy wants me to keep trying?
I'd be happy to answer more questions for you. Lol
>>
>>18443351
''At least Midwinter is now past,the light comes early and stays later,'' said one of Morgause's women.
''And perhaps in another forthnight, you'll have your baby with you. . . .''

Actively, and I believe you mind gain something...interesting.
Are you waiting to get something 'special'?

Thank you for letting me practice.
>>
>>18443379

I see a lollipop. You know the kind in the media, the giant circular ones on a stick with all of the swirls? It's enticing, too much sugar will make you sick if you try and eat it again too soon... but someone with a sweet tooth has a hard time resisting.

I see a document. An important document. I'm not sure but it may be a tax form of some sort. I think it may change things, but I don't know what it is or who gets it.

>Is Ambassador the right step up, or a wrong step?

>>18443380

I'm trying to get my hands on a lot of "special" things, most of which are so outrageous that one of them alone would lead someone to scoff and together seems the stuff of wildest fancy.

You're welcome.
>>
>>18443363
Lol what are the sisters? are they actual people?

Keeping it Tied: Death, Queen of Swords, The Sun
Cutting it: Strength, Six of Wands, Queen of Cups

Yes it would work for you but I don't think it would be quiet an easy process at first. It is going to require a lot of stamina and willfulness on your end to get through it if you decide to cut it. The aftermath won't be pretty. As long as you are capable of enduring some unpleasant times to get to your victory, it will work for you. There will be a girl at the end, most loving and caring, but for how long? A victory is a victory but it doesn't always mean we are happy. Fun fact, I heard a study where they compared the happiness of lotto winners versus non-lotto winners and after the initial brief of satisfaction from winning the lotto they had the same amount of contentedness as the other.

But if you keep it tied you will be more happy in the long run. There's someone who's not as lovey dovey but more rational you will meet or get instead. There is more pleasant times to be had with her. From my experience, after the honeymoon phase everything goes down hill and tender feelings fade. This path seems better and you will feel better in this one.

I would like a vision of my love life for the next few weeks pls!
>>
Can I please get a reading, all the psychics skip me for some reason and its so frustrating as I know psychics are pure people as I am.
>>
>>18443318
It is a new prospect, but she's in a relationship and i don't feel like making a move to a taken girl. Maybe she only wants attention? We get along well but man. I didn't think i'd be experiencing this kind of drama.
>>
>>18443390
I think that is definitely how he sees me. Haha
I'll start on yours now
>>
>>18443393

A vase. Stems of flowers, but only one rose. A romantic gesture that doesn't quite live up to what is desired. The rose is pink... perhaps youthful inexperience?

I see a yellow flower in a field. The prospect of finding it on a day of frolicking and sniffing it is more encouraging than the gift in the vase.

Perhaps you should keep an eye open for someone other than who presents themselves. Perhaps they aren't right, or perhaps they aren't quite right just yet.
>>
>>18443390
Page of Pents, knight of Cups, king of Pents, king of cups
Despite being pentacles, you'll actually reach your goals faster pursuing the ambassador path. You can still make it on the other path as well, but it's not quite as rewarding.
>>
>>18443397
Then avoid the Drama. You don't need to get in the middle of someone else's shit. And that ain't the cards, that's me. Trust me when I say that you need to do what is best for your own well being, and that is not getting between two people in a relationship.
>>
>>18443351
Want a third opinion? You know you do.

Part time: Five of Cups, Two of Swords, King of Swords
Full time: Eight of Pentacles, The High Priestess, The Chariot

Part-time isn't going to cut it for you, senpai. You want something that will challenge you and make you work hard for what you want. You're a hard worker, you are, and working part-time isn't going to satisfy your drive for accomplishment. You'll know it's probably better for other aspects in your life to work part-time but you will also have a constant conundrum in your mind, a yearning for what things would be like if you would be working full-time instead.

Then if you work full time you're going to give it all you got. You are a very driven person and will find the reins in your hands if you choose to work full time. Maybe you will find some power vested in you that you earn that you can exert towards your subordinates eventually. Your conscious will also be satisfied since you will be worked to the limits but it is good for your insatiable drive. You have a lot of potential in this field of work and it's going to go great.

Yes. I would go with full-time.

Since I sort of volunteered myself I don't expect you to give me a reading back but if you are willing I would prefer a scry and I would like to know how things will go with A when we see eachother. Thanks.
>>
>>18443420
You know what, you're right. That ain't me. If she breaks it off we'll see but if she don't, thats that then

Thank you for the reading and advice
>>
>>18443430
No problem. Take care this holiday season aye?
>>
File: C&C.jpg (54KB, 474x650px) Image search: [Google]
C&C.jpg
54KB, 474x650px
>>18443285

First of all, there is a lot of background on my question which makes things ridiculously complicated. A mix of messages, events dreams and dogmas... its a mess

>''I still wonder that you did not,'' Gwenhwyfar said, as if it were and old grievance. ''It would have been so suitable--Cai, the king's foster-brother and high in his favor,and you, Arthur's sister and Duchess of Cornwall in your own right, now that lady Igraine never leaves her nunnery!'

I [think] it refers to an old opportunity that i let slip, big time. I rather not get too deep into this... lets just say it will be forever relevant on my spiritual development, a lost blessing or so to speak.

>'Luckily it was far enough away, so that Harriet need not dear for the sheer hoy of it, and loved nothing so much as thinking of it getting whiter and whiter, like the Spernserian maid, in the sun and sea, and visiting it on the grass every five minutes, and finding it every time really wither, till Somers said it would reach a point of whiteness where colours would break up, and she'd go out and find pieces of rainbow on the grass and bushes instead of towels and shirts.'

>Somers said it would reach a point of whiteness where colours would break up, and she'd go out and find pieces of rainbow on the grass and bushes instead of towels and shirts.

This is relevant, although i need to ponder on it to give proper feedback.

-----------------------------

Keep in mind my feedback might be entirely wrong, there is just too much background. Again, thanks i need to meditate on it
>>
>>18443415

This is good. Thank you very much.
>>
So is there anyone doing readings atm or is it all just trading?
>>
File: image.jpg (251KB, 722x1280px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
251KB, 722x1280px
>>18443298
Thank u for the read I hope all goes well tomorrow then
>>
>>18443421

Thanks.

I see a comfy chair in what might be a living room or bedroom. Someone sits in the chair, I think it's a she, watching a screen. There isn't room next to them. They haven't made room for other people to join them in their leisure, and an invitation into the room would be awkward.

I think someone's selfishness with their time and arrangements might make things awkward.
>>
I'll trade a tarot reading for a tarot reading.
>>
>>18443456

Whats your query m8?
>>
File: 1478918560681.gif (2MB, 400x337px) Image search: [Google]
1478918560681.gif
2MB, 400x337px
Can someone read something for me?
>>
>>18443450
Thanks
>>
>>18443466

What do you want to know?
>>
>>18443148

Still around anon?
>>
>>18443464
Does he return my feelings? I'm really lost and confused on this and want some encouragement / discouragement before deciding what to do.

What is your query?
>>
Hey can someone help me?

What's going on with my body? That's what I would like to know. Thank you
>>
Where dem readers at

WE NEED YOU
>>
>>18443482

Alright ill give it a shot. I am looking for spiritual insight, name it advice or just a general outlook. I am male, cancer

Doing yours
>>
>>18443497
Ok, I am kind of shitty at general readings, but I will give it my best shot.

Working on it.
>>
File: 1457135685715.jpg (38KB, 501x455px) Image search: [Google]
1457135685715.jpg
38KB, 501x455px
>>18443475
A few things, but I guess having a read about getting employed or having a job would do just fine.
I'm troubled with girls lately, too. I keep talking to a girls (online and whatnot), yet can't forget about some oldies. I let my LD relationship die off lately, I don't know if she deserved it or not but latest events shown me that'd be for the better. Getting a suggestion read about my lovelife would be good too, but optional.
>>
>>18443442
I can relate man ;( I'm the guy looking after the qt I saw in my dreams... *sigh*

No need to get too deep into it. I could feel it was something big and you would probably gain more from what you initially though you would get.

I'm glad you could find something useful in it ^^

4 owls circled my head a few hours ago... Do you think it's 'occult' related?
>>
>>18443477
Yeah, still around
>>
>>18443497
I did a full celtic cross and holy shit did you pull a lot of major arcana. I always think that signifies big, powerful things are at play.

1. Present Position - Wheel of Fortune
2. Obstacle - Heirophant
3. Recent - 5 of Swords
4. Past - Judgment
5. Goal - Hanged Man
6. Future - High Priestess
7. Fears - Sun (reversed)
8 - Influences - Death
9 - Hopes - 7 of pentacles
10 - Outcome - 6 of pentacles

This seems like a pretty consistent reading. It looks like you recently went through a hard time recently but you're starting to move past it, though you may still need to let go of something in order to move forward.

If you want to progress, you need to put in real effort. You're past the point of being able to dilly dally and still see beginner gains. The good news is, if you put forth the work, you'll find that you're not just treading water, you'll start to make enormous progress.
>>
>>18443444
I'm still here to do tarot readings.

If anyone would be interested to give me a scrying reading I think that might be interesting. Just let me know what you need from me.
>>
>>18443513

A rose. A drama mask that is sad sits in front of it, but I'm not seeing the happy one. But I'm sensing that the rose is for a performance and you are being given a bravo. I feel that it relates to some sort of work more than anything.

Perhaps something creative is coming, some project. Other than that it may be that to get something you're going to have to play a part well.
>>
>>18443550
Will I get a new job soon?
>>
File: 4 of Crows.jpg (26KB, 648x383px) Image search: [Google]
4 of Crows.jpg
26KB, 648x383px
>>18443482

You: Ace of Swords, Five of Wands, Knight of Pentacles

He: Five of Swords, Eight of Swords, Six of Pentacles

>Relationship: Four of Wands

You are being right on your way of thinking and acting, caution is definitely in order. I find interesting that cups were not present, not a good omen for love although not necessarily terrible. You have mixed feelings, i wonder if there is someone else that you might be also considering? might be wrong though

For him, he feels threaten and dont be surprised if an argument were to begin soon, he doesnt take your reluctance well since he is looking for something more stable, four of wands talks about a current (although positive) fragile relationship while what he wants is something serious, he is acting accordingly by giving you some space and support but again this might not last long or not in its current form.

>Future outcome

>High Priestess (R) Queen of Cups

huh, if my reading holds true and a strong argument becomes a reality, there will be a heavy lack of communication, you might chose to stop speaking to him altogether and do so because emotional reasons or even spiritual dare i say.

Overall things are not necessarily looking terrible but i can not say this seems like a dreamy relationship at all... As anything things might change and i hope it helped. Good luck femanon.

>>18443514

I think so, yes. You should try to learn Tarot, what sign are you anon? not that is relevant, just curious.

>>18443516

Doing yours in a minute anon
>>
>>18443564
See the post i made at the beginning of the thread >>18443104 for my requirements, and then I'll be glad to give you a reading.
>>
>>18443565
I'm gemini ,mate.

Yeah ,I will buy a deck soon and probably runes.
I'm actually doing a pretty good job with my bibliomancies :^)
>>
>>18443565
Weird, this sounds accurate, but not for the man I was asking about. I have been somewhat torn between an ex an a new guy. I'm very likely to have an argument with my ex as what's left of our destroyed friendship is basically running on fumes and things are pretty terrible between us right now. We are extremely unlikely to reconcile, at least not anytime soon.

I have met someone else and have thought about pursuing it, but I'm nervous after how badly things ended with my ex. I don't know this person well enough to have deep feelings yet, but I feel like a rejection will hurt badly because I'm still hurting over the ex. That said, I really want to move forward and I don't want to miss out on this new guy, but I also just think he's really not interested.

Thanks.
>>
>>18443565
>>18443574
Almost forgot...

One owl came and started 'following' me and making that noise, then 3 others came and their started flying over my head in circles and making a lot of noise. They suddenly stopped and went to different directions.

Any idea?
>>
File: tumblr_oganlfanvh1vd9hvxo1_540.gif (495KB, 540x296px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oganlfanvh1vd9hvxo1_540.gif
495KB, 540x296px
>>18443550
Can I get a love life reading?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hYLQ1Za3JzI
>>
File: 12312341_540.jpg (129KB, 540x461px) Image search: [Google]
12312341_540.jpg
129KB, 540x461px
>>18443571
Sorry!

Will I get a new job soon?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TjPhzgxe3L0
>>
File: 22303886782_c67f9ed3d5_b.jpg (257KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
22303886782_c67f9ed3d5_b.jpg
257KB, 1024x1024px
>>18443104
How do I get a boyfriend?

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IacfbXbIdUk
>>
>>18443597
gimme yo numba
>>
trading
>>
File: justice.jpg (20KB, 175x300px) Image search: [Google]
justice.jpg
20KB, 175x300px
>>18443581

Well, i have been told by other readers that i tend to read on the past sometimes more than the future for some reason... as it stands i will tell you to go for it but again be cautious, just test the waters and see.

Ask for a second opinion in case i was off

>>18443584
>>18443574

I am not to good to interpret this type of messages but ill give you my take

sometimes ''spirits'' just want to be acknowledge, i think this is the case, sort of a warning or advise for you to exploit your advanced spirituality.

A word of advice though is not to get too deep into occult unless you are prepared for the shitshow... i would rather look for a more spiritual approach in your case but that is entirely up to you. Good luck on your quest anon and keep me posted if you want to talk about it :)
>>
>>18443608
I'd still consider it an accurate reading. It was dead on for my ex, whom I still have feelings for and still hold out a bit of hope, even though it's pretty hopeless right now. And he's affecting me from going forward with the new guy, assuming he's even interested.
>>
File: large.png (216KB, 500x374px) Image search: [Google]
large.png
216KB, 500x374px
>>18443104
General reading about the next few months if possible. Especially about school and relationships. I am a young adult male.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ON5MLmS9TkU
>>
>>18443589
Temperance
To understand your needs in a relationship, look within yourself. Reflect on past relationships and attempt to understand where you went wrong. You need to make peace with any guilt or regrets you have before your love life can move forward. Forgive others, but more importantly, forgive yourself. Recognize as well that you may need to take a new approach to romantic endeavors in the future.
>>
>>18443550
Should I join the air force? Or something related
I want to join but I don't know if there's gonna be problems for me soon.
>>
>>18443608
>Shitshow

Mate ,I started dreaming with demons and dead people when I was about 6 years old.

I once had a 'wet' dream in which a woman in fire had sex with me. We were flying and she kinda led me. I can hear spirits every once in a while, I can dream with the future and I have 'Déjà vu' all the time because of my dreams. When I tried to get into the occult ,many years ago, I got harassed by a secret-ish thing.
So yeah, I'm used to the shit show.

as for the owls ,I was thinking about killing myself tb2h

I will definitely keep you posted ^^ I would have no problem in talking about everything.

It's nice to know I can pull off a few readings :^)
>>
>>18443524

>It looks like you recently went through a hard time recently

You have no idea

>though you may still need to let go of something in order to move forward

I know, hanged man and three of swords have been stalking me since recent events took over, and i just simply dont know what should i let go of... The only thing i can think about it seems just too much... but again both cards are not exactly the nicer ones

>You're past the point of being able to dilly dally and still see beginner gains

Yep, way over that which takes things to a whole new level, one that i am not entirely sure i can reach or if i even want to.

>you'll start to make enormous progress.

I guess it is how it is, lets see where this quest leads me.

Thanks for the reading.

>>18443615

Well i am glad you managed to make something of it, i wish you good luck femanon.
>>
>>18443550
Does he still love me, even if he doesn't say so?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rVN1B-tUpgs
>>
>>18443623
Sounds about right.

Thanks.
>>
>>18443592
Knight of Pentacles
Take a new approach to work. You will likely find something soon, but play it safe in interviews. They won't be looking for a hotshot, they'll be looking for a dependable and levelheaded employee.
>>
>>18443639
Thank you, Fist.
>>
>>18443550
I just queried above, but if I may again, I'd like to know if he will give me another chance to make things right between us?
https://youtu.be/RHd4rg6EGSM
>>
>>18443647
>>18443550
fucked up and posted the whole album. here's the song I wanted to use:
https://youtu.be/AwpWZVG5SsQ
>>
>>18443550

What is the Universe trying to show me with this sign it keeps throwing in my face?
>>
Drawing runes, using a pendulum, or tarot. Take your pick. Willing to do trades too.
>>
>>18443681
Rune.

How can I achieve my independence ?
>>
>>18443681
runes, please.
Will he give me a chance to make things right between us?
>>
>>18443681
A tarot reading?

How does he feel about me
>>
>>18443683
Berkano, Merkstave

Let go of your anxiety and do it now. Failure to do so will lead to a permanent stagnation.
>>
Hey I'm back ^_^
>>
>>18443684
Raidho
He may, but it will depend on it being worth his while to do so. He will need to be convinced.
>>
>>18443681
Tarot reading please.
If I act and make an attempt to get into an actual relationship with her, how will it work out? I guess i'd just like insight on how to proceed.
Thanks in advance!
> inb4 10 of Swords
>>
>>18443689
Well mate.... what should I do? I don't really know waht to do.
>>
>>18443685
Situation: Page of Coins
Challenge: Ace of Coins
Advice: Three of Cups
Outcome: The Hierophant

He does view you as a good person, though your current relationship/friendship is grounded more physically than emotionally. Show him your ability to succeed in life if you want things to go further. As it stands now though, he does feel positively though not necessarily romantically.
>>
>>18443692
thank you. i figured
>>
>>18443697
Best advice? Learn to meditate.
>>
>>18443633
Two of swords
The card seems to signify a relationship moving into balance. You must treat each other as equals and deal with outstanding emotional issues for progress to be made. Bear in mind that your partner is not a way to complete yourself, they are to work in harmony with yourself, and you with them. You are separate, but balance must be maintained. It may be that balance has already come into being, and complacency and/or self sabotage has gotten in the way of emotional honesty. Again, any outstanding emotional issues MUST be dealt with in order for the relationship to continue.
>>
>>18443681
Runes
Does he like me back?

Thanks.
>>
>>18443701
Mate, I need to do something ;( meditate won't really help me in this matter... I need action and stress ,no?

Could you pull a few cards for me? I need t achieve that in no time

Thank you so much for the reading
>>
>>18443681
Does my crush like me?

pendulum i guess.
>>
>>18443550
is there still a chance with my ex?
>>
To anyone taking questions.
Should I remain at school, or is dropping out and going straight to work a better idea at this point?
>>
>>18443681
runes

Should I become a better person or strive for my goals?
>>
>>18443704
Thank you. I will try to handle it with him.
>>
>>18443681
Runes
Can you tell something about my career. I want to success in my options...
>>
File: 1381018856070.jpg (334KB, 1500x1072px) Image search: [Google]
1381018856070.jpg
334KB, 1500x1072px
>>18443550
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qokMu7BMv_8
Will I find love and some sort of spiritual growth this winter? It feels like a very important time.
>>
File: Night.jpg (405KB, 2560x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Night.jpg
405KB, 2560x1600px
>>18443550
Male
Is she interested/does she have feelings for someone else? It seems like she is starting to doubt.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gB6n24ASc7w
>>
>>18443681
Pendulum

How high can i go? This can also be a long term reading.
>>
>>18443148

>Quick: Five of Cups R
>Slow: Nine of Swords R

I would definitely do it quickly. Both are painful but prolonging it will hurt you the most, by far.

Hope it helped
>>
>>18443717
Five of Pentacles
Unfortunately, relating to love this is not usually a good card to draw.
If you are interested in someone, it may be that you need to stop obsessing about them. It may be that they're treating you poorly. If this is the case, time to cut ties. This is not the right person for you. Have patience and wait. Now may not be the time to find love, but there will be a time.
As for spirituality, be mindful of your connections. Nothing lasts forever, and that's perfectly fine, because impermanence creates growth.
I also drew Temperance, and I think it's supposed to relate to your spirituality but not your love life.
You need to meditate and listen to yourself. Your mind can lead you in the right direction, but you need to learn to find your "inner voice", so to speak. It can and will guide you. But never be afraid to seek help from others if the opportunity presents itself.
Now, it may also be that Temperance points to your need for inner peace in order to have a successful romantic life. To that end I suggest paying attention to your spiritual and psychological self first and foremost, and wait for love to come after you love yourself. You may have some issues from your past that you need to sort out before your romantic life can exist, which is where finding peace within yourself comes into play.

I apologize that this answer might not be what you're hoping for, but that's what the cards are telling me.
>>
>>18443734
>tfw i get skipped randomly
>>
>>18443737
He doesn't wanna respond and that's it.
>>
>>18443737
which post was yours? I'm doing some of these out of order as I've been doing readings since mid afternoon and am now making supper. Most of the time if I've skipped one it's because it doesn't have the information I need.
>>
>>18443746
I am this
>>18443619

That song isnt doing it though

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GPvtUjTbV_A

Its ok if you're not feeling it, you helped a lot of people today from what i can see.
>>
>>18443690

Yay
>>
VERY URGENT air query to whoever is willing

Trev
Aquarius

I'm suffering from a VERY BAD case of parapsychosis and I'm worried that it could be the real deal and I be heavily infested. Please let me know if this is true or not...I'm scared.
>>
>>18443762
flipped a coin.

you're fine.
>>
>>18443724
I drew two cards for this. one for you, one for her. I may, oddly enough, have gotten the order mixed up. I'll leave that to you to decide.

Yours: The Fool
You're having difficulty with commitment. This could indicate a subconscious need to explore your options further and understand your own relationship needs better. You might have a very interesting love life on the way, but don't let it distract from what you need: a deep relationship.

Hers: Four of Swords.
A sense of disconnection coming from an existing romantic relationship(assumedly the one with you) is coming from a lack of certainty in herself. There is a need to speak up and express concerns but also a need to understand that nobody is responsible for your feelings but yourself, and it is not your partner's responsibility to make you feel good about yourself. Time apart may be necessary to understand yourself.
>>
>>18443756
I don't do general queries. You'll need to be more specific about which part of your life you're seeking advice on.
Remember: the cards don't dictate. They guide, and the reader acts as an intermediary interpreter.
>>
>>18443776
I'm at a crossroads. I'm ready to move away from a big thing after a long time, but the system(whatever it is) is giving me roles that i don't exactly want to play.

If we're gonna get real, i still don't exactly know who i am and i need guidance on that. If this isnt good enough dunno, i'm not used to talking about these things. Maybe readings isnt for me
>>
File: 1474003199445.jpg (405KB, 700x824px) Image search: [Google]
1474003199445.jpg
405KB, 700x824px
>>18443681
runes please
what kind of job do i get next
>>
>>18443822
I think he's gone. I wish readers would announce when they're leaving so we don't wait around.
>>
File: 1464964895475.png (1MB, 858x1188px) Image search: [Google]
1464964895475.png
1MB, 858x1188px
>>18443826
danggit thanks
>>
>>18443760
^_^ how was your day?

Do you want a read?
>>
>>18443734
I'm not a lovesick little kid anymore, a focus on my spirituality and inner voice is fine by me.
>>
>>18443550
>>18443841
Would either of you be able to take my reading since the other reader seems to have skedaddled? Here it is:
>>18443693
M/18/Capricorn if it helps.
Thanks in advance if you can fit a read in, I appreciate what you guys do.
>>
>>18443857
nah sorry ^_^
>>
>>18443841

It was alright. Just kinda... boring, in some respects. In others it pushed me to align myself to new goals.

>Aim for the ivy cluster first, or aim for the oxen crossing the bridge at a later date?
>>
File: 1481037591547.jpg (38KB, 269x270px) Image search: [Google]
1481037591547.jpg
38KB, 269x270px
>>18443560
Thanks for the read, I'm hitting bed. I'll reflect on that read later. Sounds accurate to me so far.
>>
>>18443857
i can give you a one card tarot. im not going to tell you which card i picked, but i will give you advice on the future, is that okay

can you restate your query, with your name is the only other thing i need
>>
>>18443792
So, more of a "where am i at on my personal journey" sorta thing. Alright let's see if I can get something for that.
Going with a three card draw of my own design for this one.

What got you here: The Emperor
An older man, perhaps very strict, but important to your life, has attempted to teach you how to be a better man. An authoritarian streak or an overreach of stricture may have prevented his messages from getting through. Your father, perhaps?

Where you are: Five of Wands
You have lost faith in yourself. You need to understand who you are and where you want to go in life before you can take the first steps down that path. A career change might be in order, but again, you need to know where you WANT to go before you can place your feet on the right road to get there. Going forward may require going back first. The aforementioned older male figure in your life may still be able to do something for you.
A mitigating factor: Knight of Cups
Your future will rely on you having the strength of character to do what needs to be done. Get fired up, throw yourself at the world, and let things happen. Action will rely on your courage. Essentially, have the balls to leap off that cliff and trust the rope will keep you from death.
>>
>>18443864
ok I'll use pendulum

option one is F-B, option 2 is L-R ok

F-B
Aim for Ivy cluster first
>>
>>18443885
My father dying some years ago got me here in this shit yeah. There are no other males in my life that i respect. No fucking happy ending to this story, reader

Thank you for the reading, at least we tried.
>>
doing one lucky one card reading
>>
>>18443924
ok
>>
>>18443919
Perhaps you should reflect on some of your conversations with him. You may also be able to learn lessons from his life. The cards do seem to indicate however that despite any issues, your dad loved you and meant well, even if he seemed like a dick. Reexamine your interactions with your father and how he lived his life.
Then again, I try and take everything that comes up in any sort of divination with a truck full of salt. After all, nothing is immutable.
>>
Fist can I please get a reading? Not sure where my life is headed?
>>
File: what a crock of beef.jpg (141KB, 1196x803px) Image search: [Google]
what a crock of beef.jpg
141KB, 1196x803px
>>18443925
>Your Card: the Hermit, reversed
it looks like whatever you've been working hard at is going to pay off soon
>>
>>18443550
>>18443712
please
>>
>>18443882
Sure thing, thanks a lot.
I wanted some insight on my relationship prospects with the person i'm interested in right now, and what I should shift my focus to if it doesn't work out.

Dominic
>>
>>18443952
>Your Card: Three of Cups, reversed
i wouldn't bet the world on it right now, work on improving yourself before you really put a foot forward, don't be reckless
>>
>>18443914

Any advice on how to do that while active?
>>
>>18443968
Thanks a lot, that kind of reaffirms what I initially thought.
>>
File: bad at math.jpg (81KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
bad at math.jpg
81KB, 1920x1080px
>>18443993
i understand what you are going through anon, it is excruciating to bear but as long as you don't give up and play to your strengths you will get what you want
>>
File: 1481978773868.png (426KB, 635x602px) Image search: [Google]
1481978773868.png
426KB, 635x602px
>>18444004
Thanks, I really appreciate that. I've done a lot to try and make myself good enough. I went from being an autistic mong over the past three-ish years to a semi-well-adjusted/successful person before I even had the stones to make a move. I guess ever hurts to improve more even if it doesn't work out. Thanks again for the reading.
>>
Doing a few ( A FEW) readings.

Trades are neat to.

Name and question is all I need.
No love shit.
>>
>>18444186
Jasmin. What can I expect to learn and experience from the next year? Thanks.
>>
>>18444186
John
This past few weeks have been full of troubles for me and my family. My question is: Will the situation improve in the near future? How will the next couple of months be like?
>>
Kurt

What is going to become of my recent proposal to a big company?
>>
>>18443988
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
>>
>>18444192
Next year is pretty hard. That's a long time. How about the next three months that way I know I'm not bullshitting you?

Your current romantic relationship ( Husband, I feel) is going to become a bit rocky. You lie to him, he lies to you. You'll finally figure out the depth of some of his lies. You are already aware of most. You'll just realize there is more to it than "Oh I just ran into her at the bar" or "I only sold it for some extra money, babe that's not me anymore I swear"

You know. The usual.

>inb4 "Fuck you I'm single."

>>18444197
>>18444197
More family will step in soon. I feel like you have money troubles no? Your family that is normally so dysfunctional will unify to help you guys out.

Also your father...does he have medical issue that is slowly getting worse? I'm getting two symbols. One pointing towards alcoholism. The other towards lung issues. I assume this mean his vices are making him sick?
>>
>>18444186
How is going to be my next year? I move to another country and I hope everything gets better and my choices are good.

My name is Pris
>>
>>18444222
I'm the first one. Sorry but your reading makes no sense for my situation.
>>
>>18444186
James
I have a goal in mind (going back to school), but right now I'm not sure how to make it all happen. It seems like a long shot as student loans and housing gets involved.
>>
Married male here.

Trying to get in bed outside of relationship with this korean chick. Whats the deal?
>>
>>18444231
Eh, I had a feeling.

>>18444238
You have the ability to get as many scholarships as you want, or financial aid. You are too prideful to go after those things though. You feel like you earn less by getting outside help. No? Yes?
>>
>>18444239

Is this b8?
>>
>>18444253
Yeah, definitely. My pride is holding me back in that. But really the thing is I don't want to take 20-30k in loans and then get trapped under that weight.
>>
>>18444186
Sara
How long until I see A again or is there no risk?
>>
>>18444259
You don't pay back scholarships or financial aid. Hell. You have been paying for other people's FA for years anyway. Look at it that way.

You can get through it with half the debt if you use FA. Or no debt if you try your damndest to get a full ride through scholarships on top of FA.

You don't have to do loans if you work hard at not needing them. If you can't let go of your pride, you can still bust your ass and come up with the money. Hell. Without all the debt and interest on it, busting your ass at your current job ( or getting a 2nd job) for a year to save up enough money to pay for a semester or two would actually be cheaper. Both in terms of money AND the work you'd have to put into it over time.

I know that is mostly advice. But Broseph. You got this, if you want it. And you got it the EXACT way you want it, if you are willing to work at it and not feel sorry for yourself when it gets rough.
>>
>>18444282
OK senpai. Thanks. This put my worried mind to rest towards the situation. I think I finally found the subject I want to pursue, and I definitely have the capabilities to be successful, but I need to get over my past failures which are causing me to doubt the situation ahead.

Thanks for the guidance.
>>
Offering a trade. Let me know
>>
>>18444408
Sure what is your query?
>>
File: D5lakQb.jpg (74KB, 673x690px) Image search: [Google]
D5lakQb.jpg
74KB, 673x690px
I'm going to do a few readings.

Some rules to my readings;
1) I don't want to know anything about you. Just ask a question.
2) It's better if it's not a yes/no question.
3) No future readings; ask me something you want deeper insight about that deals with the past or the present only.
4) When I've replied, please let me know the accuracy / how you feel about the reading.

...5) I like to collect /x/ related pictures. If you have some cool ones to share, I encourage it, but they're not necessary, nor will I use them to gauge how to read you.

Cheers,

Eli.
>>
>>18444419
How does A feel about me?
>>
>>18444419
Does he like me back / What does he think of me?
>>
>>18444419
What do they want with me?
>>
>>18444419
Is he hesitant because he's afraid he'll fall for me?

Or why is he so hesitant?
>>
tis the season to feeeel lonely
fa la la la la la
la la la laaaaaa
>>
>>18444419
Can you tell me W's intentions please?
>>
File: images.jpg (7KB, 285x177px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
7KB, 285x177px
>>18444419

Talking to this girl, Krystal is she the one for me?
>>
>>18444408
ooh ooh can I???
>>
>>18444419
Does he like me back or what?
>>
>>18444434
happy birthday to you though. sorry I can't come and give you your presents.
>>
>>18444441

Where are my presents?
>>
>>18444443
My dick is your present.
>>
Get?
>>
>>18444441
how diiiiid you knoooow it passed though about a week ago
>>
>>18444446

that's not much of a present
>>
>>18444419
Do we really love each other?
>>
File: centaurbattle.png (5KB, 512x448px) Image search: [Google]
centaurbattle.png
5KB, 512x448px
>>18444448

>muh birthday bro
>>
File: FB_IMG_1453754983928.jpg (8KB, 261x217px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1453754983928.jpg
8KB, 261x217px
>>18444419
Some insight on how to deal with my emotional problems would be nice, like loneliness
>>
>>18444451
That game had god-tier music
>>
>>18444451
ohh happy birdday
they quoted me
was confused

did you do anything fun for it
i hope you ate some good food
best part of birthdays is food and friends
>>
>>18444429

Is A a guy? A is definitely a bit all over the place, and not really ready to settle down with anyone in particular. They have high ambitions when it comes to their career, and feel like a relationship would prove distracting to them. They don't intend to hurt anyone, so while you're on their radar as someone they might be attracted to, you're not someone they'd seek out for a serious relationship.

Approach it with caution.
>>
>>18444457

Nah man, I was just saying your birthday must be close to mine. We actually had a bunch all line up in /div/ this past week.

Happy Birthday :)
>>
File: poliwag.jpg (24KB, 375x375px) Image search: [Google]
poliwag.jpg
24KB, 375x375px
>>18444446
>>
File: IMG_4261.jpg (40KB, 1000x435px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4261.jpg
40KB, 1000x435px
>>18444419
Why did he give me money? Because he loves me, or felt bad for me?
>>
Trading
>>
>>18444463
and there are still more coming

I'm so excited for Chesmas <3
>>
>>18444461
A is my ex.. Does this change the meaning at all? thanks yes hes a guy
>>
>>18444463
tytyty
birthday wishes all arouuuund
>>
>>18444467
ok what do you want

scry? tarot? pend?
>>
>>18444474
Scry would be cool.
What am I to him?
What about you?
>>
>>18444471

A little bit. Specifically there was Strength (R) and Queen of Cups (R) which discourages him from wanting to invest in anyone else. To him, whatever you had before is over, though I think he would probably still take you up on something like friends with benefits. This is just going to hurt you in the end. I'd stay away.
>>
>>18444197
>>18444222
>money troubles no?
Exactly, we struggle each month for exactly that reason. We're not poor, but debts are making things difficult.

>Disfunctional family
Spot-on. Both on my mother's and my father's side. However, some of them have been really helpful and caring towards us, and I can't thank them enough.

>does he have medical issue?
I'm extremely worried about this. You're no the first reader to point that out. He doesn't drink nor smoke, so no vices or anything of the sort, but his health has been weakening each passing month. Is he going to be alright?

Anyway, thank you for the reading.
>>
>>18444419
Am I shooting myself in the foot getting emotionally involved with this person or should I be a little more patient with them and stop crying alone in my bedroom with a big bucket of ice cream?
>>
Do you want an I Ching reading? I'm here.

I need some data. I need your physical sex, your question and your Zodiac sign. Western or Chinese is good. Both is best. I do this until I get tired.
>>
>>18444493
Female, cap, dog
Love for 2017? Or for the first few months?
>>
>>18444480
does this mean he still loves me?
>>
File: Angel.jpg (223KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Angel.jpg
223KB, 1024x768px
>>18444419
Is she confused about her feelings?
>>
>>18444419
How is she feeling about our situation?
>>
>>18444493
Female, Leo, Snake

I'm going to see a friend that I haven't hang out with since 5 years ago and I'm curious about that.
What can you tell me about that?
>>
>>18444493
Male
Aries
Pig
How's next year going to be for me?
>>
>>18444419
What was I meant to learn from the experience?
>>
>>18444478
Q: What is the effectiveness and outcome of >vengeance?

Answer for you: I see a majestic, high-flying bird of prey, a hawk. It is free, lofty, dominant, mostly solo, has keen senses.

Scry for me if you can, otherwise tarot or whatever else you have is fine.
>>
>>18444493
Female
Libra, Rooster
Will I find a job soon?
>>
>>18444494
Hexagram 39 transformed into 28: Until June 2017 many problems with love. If you are matched with someone, it will be difficult until it becomes good time to leave. If you are single, you target unworthy lovers. Bad time for love. Best to stay single if single.
>>
>>18444511
What are you seeking to avenge?
>>
>>18444511
Starting now. I only do tarot tho
>>
>>18444430

It's not often I get all reversals in a read.. though for some reason I was anticipating it.

I don't think so, lass. I'm sorry.
>>
File: IMG_20161219_215518.jpg (94KB, 286x424px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161219_215518.jpg
94KB, 286x424px
>>18443104
K
What is holding me back from my love life, and why do I hate myself so much?

https://youtu.be/EiR1hmpk-x4
>>
>>18444511
Nine of wands, two of cups, three of wands, the world
You're pleased with the outcome. Your revenge will be successful.
>>
>>18444503
Hexagram 44 transformed into 52: It is likely you will meet this person and see that you possess much they lack. Exert spiritual discipline: can you be friends if your outer circumstances are much differ? Sometimes cannot happen. Sometimes can happen. What action would you value in years to come?

>>18444506
Hexagram 18: This year you may repair the damage this year has caused and prepare. Heaven will not dispense such an opportunity twice.

>>18444515
Hexagram 1 transformed into 6: The first job offer should be rejected, because that place is full of chaos and much fighting. Seek a calm job.
>>
>>18444431

Have you been pulling them out of some trouble recently? It seems like you're a white knight coming in to save them from loneliness and hard places. You might be a champion to call upon, but that's about as far as they see your relationship going.
>>
>>18444516
Tell me about it
>>
>>18444493
Female
Virgo
Ox
Is there any hope for my lifelong wish to come true?
>>
>>18444516
>>18444493
Same anon (female, cap, dog).
If I stay persistent with the man I love, will I get good results eventually?
>>
>>18444432

You're a nice girl, but you're not his ideal at the moment.
>>
>>18444534
>What action would you value in years to come?
Woah, well, I hope we can be friends, but that is like a hard scenario. We have been good mates with little interaction lol, we'll see what happens.

Thanks!
>>
>>18444557
:(
>>
>>18444493
f/leo/
love reading
>>
>>18444493
Hi
I am male. Can you tell me something to help or guide me on my spiritual journey ? Pisces, Rooster.
Thank you
>>
>>18444518
There is a spirit who has done wrong to me and a loved one. I will see him perish in flames, and warm my wings over his scorched remains.
>>
>>18444493
Male
Aries
Pig
Am I heading in the right direction?
>>
>>18444511
Do you want a second opinion for another trade from a different anon?
>>
File: primarysigil4.jpg (32KB, 267x171px) Image search: [Google]
primarysigil4.jpg
32KB, 267x171px
male
my crush have love feelings about me?
>>
>>18444524
Thanks for the reading. I can't tell you how accurate it is or not. I definitely have reasons to think he likes me, but he also seems to avoid me which gives me pause, so who knows.

Not to be dismissive of your reading, but typically if I get all reversals - especially in a 3 card reading where it's not so many it's unusual, but not so few that it's meaningless - I consider it a wash and start again.
>>
>>18444493
female / virgo / rooster (cock, teehee)

love reading please.
>>
>>18444436

I get a weird sense this is business related.

Judgment: You are opening doors for them, possibly bypassing a lot difficult steps without going through the proper motions.
The Chariot: Once more a sense of speeding though the motions. They see you in a place of power that can easily deliver them to where they need to be.
X - Pentacles: A large abundance of wealth is at your disposal, and there is plenty to share with them.
Knight - Pentacles (R): You lack the ability to take things slowly and with proper consideration.. you are very impulsive. This makes you an ideal prospect for the motives behind the situation.

This person is in it for selfish reasons, but both of you might benefit from it.
>>
sorry. i from 18444599.
i forget my sign.
male
37 pisces
my crush feel love feelings about me?
>>
ok sorry i was aft still doing a trade reading please let me know thank you
>>
>>18444611
It's not business related but I have a feeling they want to gold dig me. I've gotten the same thing from my spreads.
>>
>>18444622

I was afraid of actually putting that down, but "gold digger" did come to mind.

Good luck anon.
>>
>>18444258

no
>>
>>18444419
Can you tell me P's feelings towards me please?
>>
>>18444437

I think you two are going to have a lot more fun if you lessen your expectations of the relationship. You two are not an ideal couple - far from something that is going to last, but you do have lot to enjoy and share with each other. Just live in the moment, and enjoy her company.
>>
>>18444645

Thank You, you are correct she is Korean high brow and I'm just a nobody with good intentions. It's the old game of 32 year old meets younger woman and becomes intrigued. So yes you are well and truly correct it probably won't last at all. Thank You for taking the time to do this reading Eli you da bomb!
>>
>>18444439

I think he sees you as someone very different from himself, almost incompatible. But when it comes down to it, he finds himself coming back to you.
>>
>>18444419
I love the name eli

First three letters of my name.
Will he ever ask me out?
>>
>>18444660
That's kinda weird. Haha
>>
>>18444527
Thought I'd check back in. This will be my last reading of the night. It's nearly 2 AM much to my surprise!

The Fool

Odd, this is the second time this one's come up tonight.
You need to understand where you stand in regards to commitment. Typically the Fool represents that one is not yet prepared for commitment, but this is not ALWAYS the case. Your love life has the potential here to become varied and fun, but you need to figure out where you stand on the issue of commitment first. It will be vitally important for you to recognize that you need a deeper connection for love to flourish.
Now, since you brought up issues of self loathing, It's perhaps also necessary to bring up one of the major issues that the Fool card addresses: Trust. You need to think a lot about yourself and what you want. This of course does relate back to love, but you may need time to sort out your own sense of self before love becomes a possibility. Don't give into social pressures relating to settling down and all of that other stuff, because it won't really help you. It might do quite the opposite actually. Focus inward. Take a good hard look at yourself and learn to trust your instincts more often. Seek mental help if need be, and consider the possible benefits of therapy. Don't allow yourself to descend into self destructive hedonism, but don't deny yourself the simple pleasures of life either. Recognize a simple fact: If you take yourself too seriously, you'll only hate yourself more. Life's bullshit is just not that important, and life is too damn short to be miserable. Live a little.
>>
>>18444450

I think you're both just afraid of being lonely.
>>
>>18444419
will b prove a good friend?
>>
>>18444453

You're your own worst enemy here, anon.

You're not getting enough exercise, shutting yourself inside, and probably abusing substances as a means of escape.

You need to stop being so bothered by people who enjoy antagonizing you. The only way for you to find a new life of happiness is to take healthy refuge in one where you can embrace being alone.

You'll find new friends along the way. Have faith, and get motivated.
>>
>>18444584
sure, why not?
What would you like?
Consider that one the before, and this one... the after
>>
>>18444717
Outcome: Eight of Pentacles, The Devil, Six of Wands
Advice: Four of Pentacles, Nine of Wands, The Star

This person must have really wronged you because my deck usually advises against seeking vengeance and what not but in this case it's the opposite. You're going to be working very hard to ensure this vengeance goes according to plan if you do want it to work, which it surprisingly should. I have a feeling it's a magical work but I could be wrong. The advice here is to get your belongings in order and protect yourself before you do anything. You want to keep what you have and not lose yourself. I'm sure you know sometimes magical works backfire and all that jazz. If you don't properly protect yourself you might find yourself becoming obsessed with obtaining this vengeance. I mean, even if you don't, it will still work out fine for you - you will get the revenge you want and maybe even more. But if you don't it might take a mental toll in the form of the obsession.

No matter how hard it might seem at times along the way too you are advised to keep going and keep up your hope.

I've been doing something recently in hopes of seeing my ex again. No luck so far. I'd like a scry if I keep doing it for another week or so will I get to talk to him? Thanks
>>
>>18444419

Sensing my spirit guides at the moment and I believe them to be the archangel Michael and Raphael. Is this correct?
>>
>>18444738
ah I fell into succ world while I was waiting for your reply

Ok so I see a beautiful blonde demoness wearing much jewelry on her head. She sits outside on a sunny day with her eyes closed, in a trance singing or chanting. She is alone, but very happy.
>>
>>18444747
no
>>
>>18444747

They are mythical characters from 200 years ago, you would have a better chance of the tooth fairy guiding you.
>>
>>18444758
Thanks. That's a no, right?
>>
>>18444762

well at least the tutu is stylish.
>>
>>18444759

dang I thought so. Thanks anon...any way you can see who it is guiding me at the moment? I can connect but I can't get a read on a name or anything. It's warm and comforting though with the energy I'm picking up on.
>>
Air query

Is this current experience in my life aligned with what would be shown as best for my soul in the other realm?

Is being fundamentally different in a certain way as a human part of that or am I making that up? Was there deception?
>>
I have an odd question for anyone doing readings. Should I continue to learn tarot or is a different tool better for me, was drawn to divination but am not sure I picked the right tools to learn it with.
>>
>>18444493
Male
Leo
Dragon
What does "T" think of me?
>>
>>18444910
It is a weird question, but you're relying on tarot a bit much. Just experiment and find what feels right. Don't try to cut corners but asking tarot. The experimentation process of divination is part of what will make you grow as a diviner.
>>
>>18445122
Thanks mate, I have been fussing over my deck to try and get "in sync" with, will chill and try studying other things.
>>
File: aRRZ85q.gif (457KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
aRRZ85q.gif
457KB, 500x375px
I'm unfortunately here again.... I'm here forever,eh?
I will be doing some readings ,method is bibliomancy.
Feedback is welcome.

I need a reading too.
>>
File: 1373938397574.jpg (205KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1373938397574.jpg
205KB, 1920x1200px
>>18445146
>>18445146
Am I genuinely lonely and seeking partnership or am I just feeling unfulfilled and imagining that a partner would fix my problems?
Male
>>
File: Lappland[1].jpg (100KB, 948x594px) Image search: [Google]
Lappland[1].jpg
100KB, 948x594px
>>18445146
Male. My question is: I've recently started to get into one of my old passions again. I'm doing it for the sake of it, and I'm really enjoying it, yet I still wonder if it'll lead up to something or not.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (120KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
120KB, 1280x720px
>>18445146
Male
Everything is strange between us, or its just me?
This will pass?
>>
>>18445151
I could answer that without a reading:

Yes. Having a partner won't solve your inner issues in the long term. You'll feel amazing things when it'll start, but when the pink cloud of happiness slowly starts to fade away, you'll realize that your problems are still there, your true desires and goals still unfulfilled. The faster you try to fix yourself on your own, the bigger the chance you might end up with someone soon. Really. Women sense this thing. They know when you are desperate for them, and they simply won't care. However, if you show that you are strong and independent, they'll stick to you like flies to the glue.

Sorry for going full /adv/.
>>
File: images-37.jpg (18KB, 429x343px) Image search: [Google]
images-37.jpg
18KB, 429x343px
>>18445146
Male
Im back to doing my old habit and I am liking it, is it good or bad for me?
>>
File: image.jpg (336KB, 870x1300px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
336KB, 870x1300px
>>18445146
Can i get a general reading please?
Male
>>
>>18445160
The thing is I can't pinpoint what exactly has me feeling so unfulfilled other than lonliness. I'm studying in a course I enjoy to a reasonable degree, I have friends to hang out with on weekends, I'm pretty content except there's no one I can confide in, no feeling of mutual support from anyone and never a feeling that there's no one else they'd rather be talking to. My friends are all better friends with each other than they are with me even though there's no dislike at all.
Not sure where to go from here
>>
>>18445151
First of all ,a partner wouldn't fix your problems

'The tourists enjoying the evening in the garden of the Hotel Nacional surely thought us that most common of couples, a jinetera and her foreign John. My sleeve was a heavy-set mercenary type ;I'd hijacked him after his brain died in a Gaza copter crash. he wore context-appropriate camouflage-- white tennis shorts and a striped polo shirt, and a look of a badly concealed desire.'

Yeah , a partner won't solve your problems my man ,I'm sorry ;( Your problems will be there with you.

>>18445154
'She'll be sheltering in the hut,till it's over. Don't worry, her Ladyship is all right'
I don't like her being in the wood in a storm like this! I don't like her being in the wood at all! She's been gone now more than two hours. When did she go out?'
'A little while before you came in'

I would advice you not to make hasty decisions anon, you might end in some pretty fucked situation. I doubt you two will end together or it won't be good. All passages I got had a dark tone of violence.
Ty for picture

>>18445157
'This had been her favourite sort of night,once. heavy weather to drive witnesses from the streets. Thunder to cover the noise of feet creeping over rooftops. These days it was just lonely,unpredictable, and dangerous'

Yes,things are strange between you two. One of you is hiding something.

>Will this pass?
I looked at the kid he'd been messing with. A line of blood cut his face more or less down the middle, but the gash in his forehead was pretty small. His eyes were huge and clear in the middle of all that blood. He looked like something I'd seen before,in an ad or movie or dream.'

This will either pass but leave scars or she'll keep doing it over and over again.

Sorry.
>>
File: snowy.jpg (940KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
snowy.jpg
940KB, 1920x1080px
>>18445146
Female
Am I marked by something? If so, by what?
>>
>>18445177
>>18445154
Ok ty anon, im really surprised by the reading,
You think we dont fit?
>>
>>18445173
I feel you, anon. Maybe I'm projecting too much, but I had to realize that no matter the friends around me or my mate, I just remain isolated deep inside. Sometimes it's pretty hard, but I have learned to live with it. Occasionally I can reach out to people I know, or even to anons from various boards. That feels good, and it makes me treasure those moments, but I know it can not be this way all the time. As a side note: there is no person on Earth who is capable of fully supporting the other. Maybe in some subjects, but there will always be gaps which can make you sad and empty and seek for more or make you question if you are with the right person or not.
>>
>>18445177
Are you sure you've read to the right guy? I'm supposed to be >>18445154, but you say "I doubt you two will end together" even though my query is not about a relationship.
>>
>>18445157
>>18445177
Thank you anon, i guess the problem was not she, but me anyway.
>>
File: maxresdefault (1).jpg (338KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (1).jpg
338KB, 1920x1080px
>>18445201
Forgot to post another pic lol
>>
I'm asexual and I want a gf but I can barely make new friends let alone a gf let alone finding an asexual one. What do
>>
>>18445164
A double arc silvery lights marked the Tanglewing Canal Bridge, the last between her and her destination. The lights burned within lamps held by rain-stained white marble statues of schakled,hooded figurs. Amarelle kept her eyes fixed on her feet as she crossed the brigde. She knew the plaques beneath the statues by heart. The first two on the left,for example: The statues themselves didn't trouble her ,or even the lights. So what if the city lit some of its street and brigdes with the unshriven souls of convicts,bound forever into melodramatic sculptures with fatuous plaques?No ,the trouble was how those unquiet spirits whispered to passers-by.
Loojk upon me, beating heart, and witness the price of broken oaths.
''Fuck off,Bolar,'' Muttered Amarelle. ''I'm not plotting to overthrow the Parliament of Strife.''
Take warning while your blookd is still warm,and behold the eternal price of my greed and slaughter!
I don't have a family to poison,Camira''
Amarelle,whispered the last statue on the left. It ought to be you up here, you faithless bitch.
Amarelle stared at that last incription,just as she promised herself she wouldn't every time she came this way.'

You are enjoying this old habit of yours because you feel like you know it way too well ,right? but no , I don't think it'll end good for you. The path itself isn't that bad ,but you'll find a lot of things you would rather avoid... Maybe people?
have you promised not to do something the last time you fell into those habits?
>>
>>18445191
Shit anon ,sorry... I thought it was some sort of 'love' thing.

It happens when you're a lonely fucker :^) I will read for you again.
>>
>>18445217
No problem, mate, and thank you for your time and efforts! I really appreciate it.
>>
>>18445154
''Remember why we're working hard and saving money,'' said Lao zhao. ''For the frist half of your lives ,we worked for ourselves. But now that we have him, everything we do will be for his benefit. Get ready to spend even more money as he grows up.''

I think this passion of yours will become very time consuming , like having a baby. You might drive people away from you due or have some conflicts because of it..

Any feedback?

>>18445166
I lost your passage ,but I vaguely remember it..
It said you should protect special things,the only special thing you have..
Hide it ,keep it safe, don't let people get it...
Any feedback?

>>18445182
'Nevertheless, there were two hotels, left over, really,from the safe quiet days Don Porfirio, as were most of the villas. The outlying villas were shut up, some of them abandoned. Those in the village lived in a perpetual quake of fear. There were many terrors ,but the two regnant were bandits and bolshevists.'

'mankind,like a horse,ridden by a strange,smooth-faced,evil rider. Evil himself,smooth-faced and pseudo handsome, riding manking past the dead snake, to the last break.'

I think so ,anon... What are you up to?
>>
>>18445259
If it is the case, then it is most assuredly not something pleasant or good. I figured as much. If you got more time to do another question for me, then it would be appreciated. What does this mark entail for me?
>>
>>18445270
At least he had it all out with himself,right to the bitter end. And then he realised that all the time,since the year of 1918, whether he was in Sicily or Switzerland or Venice or Gemany or in the Austrian Tyrol, deep in his unconsciousness had lain this accumulation of black fury and fear, like frenzied lava quiescent in his soul. And now it had burst up: the fear,then the acute remembrance. So he faced it out, trembled with shock and bitterness, every detail. And then he tried to reckon it all up.'

Something about your emotions and bad thoughts?? Not entirely sure..

What do you think?
>>
>>18445259
Yes, it's more fitting. According to your reading, the same thing might happen which happened previously: I get lost in this passion so much that I end up loosing touch with others.

Also, it's funny that the literal text is actually about expecting a child, since I'm about to be a father.

Thank you for the reading!
>>
>>18445289
It makes sense. Thank you. Do you want a card or two in return? I'm not all that good at tarot, but I can try!
>>
>>18445290
I got two readings about having a child mate ...

>>18445299
yes ,please.
How can I reach my independence? What should I do?¨
Male ,22, gemini
>>
>>18445304
>>18445290
You should watch out for conflicts with your wife ,she'll want you to give all of your attention to your newborn
>>
>>18445304
Uh... the cards are confusing, but the general gist that I get is that you should block yourself less and use the energy that you have to decide upon something. It won't help you if you just stand in one spot and try to decide upon something, since acting of some manner is needed. Try to get help from other people or put in some effort into learning something? Have some kind of an idea that you're going for and not just wander around in one place?
Also, if there's a woman involved, stay away from her. It may mean a woman, or just going away from home or where you are now.

Sorry, I'm not that good at reading yet :(
>>
ok. i post it again
male 37 pisces.
whats my crush feeling about me (her first name leter is J )
>>
>>18445321
The reading is accurate ,really accurate..
No idea how I could block myself ,I'm all over the place right now and my head is a mess.
I'm in one spot trying to find an opportunity ,but it seems I should just jump into a place and #YOLO
I have nobody to rely on ,I'm completely on my own as things are. Effort into learning something... Yeah, I've been busy with German,French,Danish,Russian,Dutch,Norwegian and Polish.

My house is a shark tank right now , the reason why I want to move out so bad. But there's a woman I'm supposed to meet after I reach my independence.

Thank you so much!!! Just let me know whenever you're in need of a reading.I'm a loser therefore I'm always around.
>>
File: King Arthur and Mordred.jpg (500KB, 930x1280px) Image search: [Google]
King Arthur and Mordred.jpg
500KB, 930x1280px
>>18443104
M
What should I be pursuing in my everyday life?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7pgEZchOsZs
>>
>>18443104
>>18445458
Sorry I'll be more specific. What should I do to erase my boredom.
>>
>>18445146
Dunno if you're still around for more.
Male
I messed up our first date, do I have a second chance or should I just move on?
>>
>>18444676
Thank you so much. I needed this
>>
anyone want to trade
>>
>>18445540
Sure what's up
>>
>>18445517
Still around?

>>18445540
Query`?
>>
File: BVA.png (159KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
BVA.png
159KB, 600x600px
>>18445146

>I need a reading too.

What ya need pal
>>
>>18445554
>Still around?
Yes sorry alt tabbed away.
>>
>>18445559
I want a reading regarding my independence ,NH

What will happen if I just #yolo and go for where I have in mind? Do you think I should wait?
>>
Trading
>>
File: 1480289468166.jpg (830KB, 1000x1287px) Image search: [Google]
1480289468166.jpg
830KB, 1000x1287px
offering FOUR readings might do more if i feel like it
need name age and query
feedback greatly appreciated
only love readings i will do is if u have a specific person in mind or are already in a relationship will need to know which one it is, genders please
no general 2017 readings

i'm looking for a career reading or occult reading
>>
>>18445616
'However this may be, and whatever may be the cause, we looked out eagerly, as we crawled slowly along, for traces of habitants of gentry -- a race more important often to the prosperity of a country than the nobility -- but we saw none.
We expected to sleep at Tabor -- our kutcher had so designed, but our late setting out changed his views. This annoyed us; and one of our party ,familiar with German -- of no great use, since the man was a Bohemian -- sat by him and gave him kirch-wasser and cigars, and used the verbal eloquence he could, to persuade him we might get on to Tabor. The man drank the kirch-wasser, smoked the cigars,and said nothing; while we hoped in accordance to the old saying, that silence gave consent.'
You messed really bad ,man ;( She might accept to go on a date again with you ,but don't expect much from it. I feel like you'll try your hardest to fix this situation but she won't give anything back.
Good luck
>>
>>18445640
Did he send me money because he felt bad or he loves me
We're not together but we're trying to work it out
I'm a female and he's a male
>>
>>18445649
Mari 22
>>
>>18445642
Alright thanks mang.
Am the same anon to whom you gave a neutral love reading the other time. I guess it lines up.
>>
File: 1466230767999.jpg (60KB, 670x785px) Image search: [Google]
1466230767999.jpg
60KB, 670x785px
>>18445649
>does he love u: reversed, upright
>is that why he sent money: reversed, reversed
>does he feel bad for you: upright, upright
it looks like he may or may not love you. i got a maybe. but love is not why he sent u money. he does feel bad for you tho. i can't say whether or not that's why he sent u money, but he does seem to feel bad for you.
>>
>>18445640
Male
Fabio
Love reading, im feeling strange, should i really trust her?
>>
>>18445662
Forgot
She is
V
Female
>>
>>18445653
You're welcome , m80. I'm sorry things didn't work out for you ;/
>>
>>18445640
I'll give occult reading.

My query is this: Am I capable of so much power? Am I worthy?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jnhlwVhAWzw
>>
>>18445660
Thank you
>>
>>18445640
Océana
Female asking about male
Do I have a future with him?
>>
File: 1479838852923.jpg (1MB, 1600x2589px) Image search: [Google]
1479838852923.jpg
1MB, 1600x2589px
>>18445662
>theme: nine of swords reversed
>you: ace of cups reversed, sun, ace of wands reversed
>her: ten of pentacles, tower,, queen of cups reversed
doesn't look like a good vibe between the two of u. kind of some upsetting cards. you seem to think she's not that into you. you're kind of right. she's into you because you have a high socioeconomic status. do u come from a wealthier family than her? she likes that about u and i think she plans to exploit that. you want things to be positive, but ur theme card is overwhelmingly negative. you want this innocent happiness between you two but i just don't see it. it seems you're really hesitant to have anything to do with her. not really trying to progress the relationship at this point. she wants some pretty bad things for you. i don't know in her desires position is the tower which is the scariest card in the deck. the tower just means disaster in general. it can mean anything from a car accident to losing your job or losing your friends getting kicked out of the house that sort of thing. it looks like she wants to cause some serious trouble for some reason. i dont know what's up but she has some nefarious plans with you. she's a sad girl. bitter about something. probably not enough love in her life. not enough care and affection shown to her. it's affected her and made her really hard on the inside.
>>
Everyone has been really kind and helpful to me while going through some weird stuff these last few months.
I'm here to offer three readings. Maybe more if I have time.
I need your gender/and or sign.
>>
File: 8_Pentacles.png (919KB, 441x800px) Image search: [Google]
8_Pentacles.png
919KB, 441x800px
>>18445620

Alright, give me a minute

>>18445678

What up boi

>>18445640

I can give you career, something in specific or general?
>>
>>18445685
Than you for the reading, this was harsh lol
We don't have too much economic disparity between our families.
And i also think i have a low socieconomic status.
>>
>>18445541
Female Libra
Near future love reading please
>>
File: 1481452437760.jpg (236KB, 695x630px) Image search: [Google]
1481452437760.jpg
236KB, 695x630px
>>18445678
>you: moon
>situation: nine of cups reversed
>advice: nine of swords, two of cups
>outcome: eight of swords reversed
>are you capable/worthy: upright, reversed
looks like you're an intuitive person. you have no problem trusting yourself. when others offer their insight you often trust yourself more than their words. you're searching for a deeper happiness than just in the material world. some real emotional fulfillment that will last you a lifetime. probably spiritual happiness and contentment.
advice cards show to look deeper into the roots of your depression to really deal with your problems and face them head on. i don't know what your love life is like but it also is telling me to work on your love life to attain your goals in emotional fulfillment. outcome will be something like a sense of freedom from your anxiety.
looks like a maybe that you are capable or worthy of power or whatever you are looking for. upon a second pull i got another reversed/upright which is a second maybe. i think it all comes down to how you grow spiritually and ur intentions with ur powers and capabilities. how you mature in the future and where this takes you.

could i get a read on my current energy and surrounding energies or entities??
>>
>>18445703
Oops meant for >>18445692 I can't trade
>>
>>18445703
Queen of Pents, Ace of Pents, Three of Swords, The World.
A restless time in love for you. A new love interest will put you through the wringer a bit. Don't worry though, this will change your perspective on some things. You'll grow more confident from the experience, and thus attract better matches. Good luck.
>>
File: 1473085006648.png (2MB, 1311x908px) Image search: [Google]
1473085006648.png
2MB, 1311x908px
>>18445696
just pulled a couple cards saying you don't have a low socioeconomic status
i think it's all relative tho kinda how you see yourself next to your neighbors u kno??
u might just have a high status according to my standards desu, the reading is gonna have my bias bleed into it a bit
>>
>>18445703
Not trading just offering
>>
>>18445692
Hi!

Male Virgo

I need to know if my career will take off soon.
>>
>>18445304
>>18445692

Would you kindly give me some advice ,please?

Thanks!
>>
>>18445719
Six of Cups, The Devil, Three of Swords, Four of Cups
Doesn't look like things are going to take off any time soon, though there is good news. It looks like this job will cause you to think about what you want out of it, and it may spark a new beginning for you. I never encourage people to give up just because things are hard, but there's never a good reason to stay in a situation that makes you miserable. Be strong. :>
>>
>>18445726
Thanks, quite accurate.
>>
File: ddf4520005c55b2117a0c4c5f8f5e476.jpg (409KB, 540x1000px) Image search: [Google]
ddf4520005c55b2117a0c4c5f8f5e476.jpg
409KB, 540x1000px
>>18445714
Make sense...looking through the reading you gave me, she looks twisted, you think its hopeless for me to stay?
>>
>>18445713
Thanks
>>
File: 1474895449695.jpg (500KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1474895449695.jpg
500KB, 1080x1080px
>>18445683
>you: knight of cups
>him: moon
>union: three of cups reversed
>in favor/against: judgment, ten of cups
>what u and he need to do: devil reversed, nine of swords reversed
>outcome: hermit reversed
>future?: reversed, upright
you're looking for love. maybe not totally into him, but you want this to work out. he's not really in tune with his inner self and unconscious. you two don't really click as friends very well. there's not a solid chemistry there. you guys both have the same set of morals. which don't seem to be very good or true morals, but they align with each other. this relationship is pretty far from perfect. do you even enjoy his company? ok maybe you do. but do you adore him? it doesn't look like it. does he make your heart happy? does he give ur stomach the flip flops? i'm not sure he does.
you're kind of addicted to the feeling of being in a relationship. that needs to shop. he needs to tell you about his emotional issues. he's a sad guy. kind of really extremely stressed out about life in general for some reason. i don't know. looks like there's little growth and development for both of you in this relationship. neither of u learn anything about yourselves or learn anything about love really.
whether or not you have a future with him is ultimately up to you and him. i got a solid maybe. lol.
>>
File: 1480820112980.png (1MB, 800x1196px) Image search: [Google]
1480820112980.png
1MB, 800x1196px
>>18445694
general career would be great newhelp
please and thank u!!
>>
>>18445723
A lot of people seem to ask this question. Just to be fair, can you not look at your life and see what you could change to gain more independence?
I mean, money is the root of a lot of issues, so if I figured there was no part-time work that could help me achieve my goal, I'd start looking long-term, like maybe I could borrow some money to get into vocational school or college to learn a skill that will give me a higher paying job.
Anyways, here is your read:
>Ace of Swords, The Empress, Two of Pents, Eight of Pents.
So Ace of Swords:
"using mental force
being objective
thinking your way through
finding out the facts
analyzing the situation
using your intellect
applying logic and reason"
Sort of what I said before. I can't tell you EXACTLY what you need to do to gain your independence, but it seems like you might have an issue balancing your desire for pleasure and your motivation. Motivated people get out and make things happen. Perhaps the issue is within you, and not exactly your situation? I've also just got the biggest hard on for higher education, so I like to tell people to go to school. GO TO SCHOOL!
>>
>>18445692
Female Leo
Love reading for January
>>
File: 1479800231253.jpg (90KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1479800231253.jpg
90KB, 1280x720px
>>18445730
if i were u i'd be running for the fuckin hills looking at that tower card. like fuck anyone who wants to fuck up my life and is after money??? like please who needs that.
>>
>>18445737
The solid maybe part is definitely solid, but he is my best friend and has been for 5 years. I learned a lot from my relationship with him, but he feels like he just learned a painful lesson. He does have some emotional issues. I don't believe for a second that it's a lack of emotion for me, so much as he is just a little fucked up from his life.
Thank you for your read. It was pretty good.
>>
>>18445742
Thank you for the reading. I will think about it and find the best solution.

good luck
>>
File: 1480739733678.png (403KB, 600x965px) Image search: [Google]
1480739733678.png
403KB, 600x965px
>>18445750
the three of cups reversed is a little confusing then.
i'm getting together u guys are not really a good match. and i'm getting that maybe your friendship is suffering as you're trying to move this into a relationship level.
and by not learning anything i meant from the relationship not ur past but if you proceed in this relationship with him
>>
>>18445746
Ok ty anon, i will take this advice with me.
>>
>>18445743
last one then I have to roll.
six of cups, ten of cups, five of wands, queen of swords
seems like an old flame may pop up in your life. He'll lead you on a bit though and it will cause you some trouble with things. Anyways, it looks like he'll just end up making you angry. It's okay though. It's better to cut the people out of your life that just want a reaction from you. Being confused about your feelings is one thing, but just looking for an ego stroke is another. Don't let him get you down!
<3
>>
>>18445759
I'm confused, too, then. We dated for three years, and there were some jealousy issues, but our relationship was fantastic otherwise. He was my best friend, my confidant, and it was mutual. Still, we never go more than a few hours without communicating with each other and sharing our thoughts or talking about the news. Just seems like a strange relationship. I know you're right about him dealing with his emotions poorly, but it's hard to imagine it wil stay like this forever. It will either go up or down.
>>
>>18445759
>>18445776
it could represent an affair, but I really, really doubt it.
>>
New Thread:
>>18445788
>>18445788
>>18445788
>>18445788
>>
>>18445706
ok sorry for waiting so long

but the hour of the moon is now, which will help with my reading.

>looks like you're an intuitive person. you have no problem trusting yourself. when others offer their insight you often trust yourself more than their words.
Yes

>looks like a maybe that you are capable or worthy of power or whatever you are looking for. upon a second pull i got another reversed/upright which is a second maybe. i think it all comes down to how you grow spiritually and ur intentions with ur powers and capabilities. how you mature in the future and where this takes you.
I'm sorry to say, but it feels like you're restating the question? I understand though. You are saying that power with growth is worthy.

Ok for you I'm seeing dark blue swirls around your head/neck, like an emotional fatigue or sadness

>>18445694
yo
Shitstorms ahoy, lmao
>>
>>18445620

>You, as far as a human being can tell, are exempt from the likelihood of dying tomorrow, so the present misfortune is not likely to lead you astray

>Two of Pentacles, Fool (R), Moon, Ace Wands

You are on a good path in theory but you need to be a bit more open to it, trust your intuition and the value of what you want to accomplish, dont lose faith just because things might and probably will get uphill from here, work on your dreams and be ready to grasp any the chance when it presents and mind you, i think its different of what you currently have in mind.

>Do you think i should wait

Yes, the opportunity will definitely present and you should be ready to grasp it but right now its not the time, there are things you need to sort out first. The cards are clear on this matter and so its the phrase.

Hope it helped and good luck.
>>
File: 1472699502375.png (2MB, 1075x1434px) Image search: [Google]
1472699502375.png
2MB, 1075x1434px
>>18445852
thanks for the read and feedback
i'm pretty tired and sad yeah
>>
>>18445867
what's got you down?
>>
>>18445858
Why do you think it's different of what I have in mind? Do you think it'll take long?? I'm seriously losing my mind already.

I already lost faith ;/

Thank you so much ,NH.. I owe you one
>>
>>18445640

>One should never do wrong in return, nor do any man harm, no matter what he may have done to you.

>Death, Page of Pentacles (R), Two of Wands (R), Nine of Pentacles

There was or is a heavy change in your career that is currently affecting you, perhaps you are considering on working on something you did not expected to do so? No preparation or support i take.

Now, for me this reading is advising you to realize you are not stuck with one path or another [but] keep in mind you will not have support either way since this is something you have to undertake alone, in fact ill rather say people will likely make it more difficult to you so do not fall in pettiness shall this become a reality, discipline will take you far.

The key part on your career is to chose your words wisely, you are going to get shit from other people, it is going to happen so be ready, dont take too much but dont make things worse either, be diplomatic and you will get far.

Good luck and hope it helped. I am curious though, what is your current career? if you do not mind me asking.
>>
>>18445883

>Three of Wands (R)

Its a new idea that will come to your mind, but it will take preparation as all aces, its just but the beginning. Good luck anon
>>
File: 1481434383698.jpg (858KB, 705x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1481434383698.jpg
858KB, 705x1200px
>>18445936
i'm unemployed rn
thanks for the read
i hope deaath means i'm gonna get a job soon
>>
File: Poke throw.gif (3MB, 400x241px) Image search: [Google]
Poke throw.gif
3MB, 400x241px
>>18445956

Oh ok, the reading makes more sense now lel. Yeah i think you will get a job soon enough :)
>>
>>18445215
Pretty accurate reading there. And yes I have promised not to do the habit itself
Thread posts: 377
Thread images: 74

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.