[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dream General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 313
Thread images: 56

Previous thread: >>18318098

This Dream Thread general is for discussion of:

>dreams and interpretation
>nightmares and creepy dreams
>sleep paralysis
>lucid dreaming
>precognitive dreams
>astral projection/OBE
>everything else dream related

Please post here, rather than making a new thread for your own stuff.

Before you post, some guidelines:

1. If you need help with any sort of dream, lucid, SP, recurring, etc, or even just remembering in general, the best advice anyone can give you is to start a dream journal.

2. Giving advice or analyzing someone else's dreams does not require any sort of authority. If you think you can do it, feel free to give some other people a response.

Some websites to help you out:

dreamviews.org

http://api.ning.com/files/P3hYmFgEsbPdxPgMJXWt7K6KUuoJYAYi7NXHr5GuVYff8NDqHvvmD7u8mkZ3MnPCSzZGPVKJ*2vwuowl*GbkLZeKNr0hUN0R/RobertBruceMasteringAstralProjection.pdf

Last note: More dream interpreters are always wanted. And if you ask for an interpretation, try to return the favor and interpret someone else's dream.
>>
And if you posted a dream in the last thread that didn't get interpreted, you can repost it here.
>>
haven't dreamed in a long time
>>
What Does my dream mean /x/ ?

>Be me, dreaming
>In the dream it's the middle of the night and i'm in my house
>Suddenly start hearing knocking on the door
>This knocking is very violent, loud, and unsettling, every knock fills me with dread and anxiety
>Knocking doesn't stop, finally decide to open the door
>I walk up in my living room and I open the door
>For a moment everything was still
>Next thing I know coming from the outside I hear a awful gutteral noise and a force that grabs me by the legs and yanks me outside the house
>Feel no pain, and wake up immediatly after being yanked
>Weirdly enough I woke up very close to 3 am

The fuck happened /x/?
>>
>>18396319
The knocking is very similar to that scene from the first insidious move, when shit starts to hit the fan and the parents suddenly hear violent knocking on the door and no one's there
>>
I had this dream where I was a black man inside a giant robot, and the robot had nukes that could destroy the earth, there where people outside pestering me and I keep claiming that I would launch the nukes, I keep coming up with ways to protect myself, and I think I end up launching the nukes at several points in the dream.
>>
>>18396505
You're destined to become a mecha pilot.
>>
I had a dream I was walking on a high way and a car stopped on the side. There was a lady in it and we just kept looking at each other through the windshield, then she blew up and I died along with everyone in the surrounded area.
>>
File: WORRY.png (268KB, 389x581px) Image search: [Google]
WORRY.png
268KB, 389x581px
>>18395522
I've posted this before but I'm interested in seeing what people think of it.
OK so a bit of context. My grandad died about 8 years ago when I was still in high school. I'm 23 now. He lived next door to us on our farm, and we still live on the land. I've been having this dream for about two weeks, but after the first one the dreams have been scattered and seem to be stopping.
So the dream starts with me walking through my grandads pasture in the middle of the day. Nothing really exciting happens, until I see something waving at me in the distance.
>Wtf.jpg
It's grandpa. He's waving at me like he always did when I got off the bus.
I'm rushing towards him, tears in my eyes like a pussy. I hug him and keep sobbing uncontrollably while he just stands there with that stupid smirk on his face. In between sobs of joy I keep saying "you're not supposed to be here, Pa, you're dead. You can't be here."
>Mfw I just told my dead grandpa that he's not supposed to be here.
He says that he knows he's dead, but he really missed me and wanted to make sure I'm okay.
He tells me that he's living in some bumfuck village in Asia I can't remember the name for the life of me, and I bought a map the other day to search for it because I think if I see it I'll remember it.
Anyway, he tells me he's living in Asia, he got reincarnated there and is being raised by two very nice people, but he still remembers me and misses me terribly.
At this point the dream ended.
The first time I had this dream I went to the Buddhist temple in town and talked to one of the people in charge and they helped me cope with this dream. I've been going back ever since.
>I never asked for this
>>
>>18396845
Suicide bomber?
>>
So this is the second public bathroom dream in two days.

The first one I was in a public restroom with a bearded blonde shemale,talking about whatever.

The second one, really had to pee and take a dump but all the men's restrooms were full so I had to go to the women's room instead. The only problem is that the women's room had a huge bay window so everybody could see me do my thing. Fat SJW told kicked me out telling me that I'm an hypocrite. Then I went to the other side where was actually some space but the staff was so small I almost had no space for my shoulder and I had to shit in the urinal.

Also I had many dreams of seeing myself as a female and I don't know why.
>>
>>18395522
I've been having a fairly weird dream for a few too many times now, so here we go.
>Walking down a street that is fairly similar to the one leading to the house I used to live in over 10 years ago.
>In the dream, I KNOW, that I'm walking to Uni (even though my Uni is in a completely different city), but I still know, that I have to get to Uni fast and am currently on my way
>When suddenly it feels like something is pushing down on my chest and I can't really breathe (it's not like I'm trying to breath but it doesnt work; I much rather just think, that I can't breathe just as if I had forgotten how to do so)

After a few seconds of not being able to breather, I wake up, which is always between half past 7 and 5 minutes before 8 (my alarm goes off at 8 o'clock)

Also there are almost no people around and if there are, they are all facing away from me

Idk why I keep having this dream, someone explain bls
>>
Linke time lurker and first time poster here.

I'm trying to train to lucid dream. I got a small set of reality checks I perform each time I do, once or twice an hour or so.

Fingers through palm
See if I have 10 normal fingers
Close up my nose to see if I can keep breathing

When I'm on a webpage with a full sentence I can remember, I look away and double check that too. In my bathroom, I also attempt,to reach into my mirror as a 'mirror pool' and check the light switch to see if it functions realistically.

I also have a dream journal, though I don't have dreams every single night.

I'm attempting the MILD technique, by repeating "the next realm will be a dream" to myself as I relax, and then imagining the dream I want to have as I drift off.

I've been doing this for five days, and I'm in no rush to as I know it will come naturally when it's due for me, though I was wondering a few things.

Do subliminal messages for lucid dreaming work?
Do binaural beats work with my method?
>>
I'll read up to three dreams. You have an hour, when I'm done watching chinese cartoons. All I'll need is a detailed story, but be certain in your details!
>>
>>18397704
can you do mine? I would appreciate.
>>18397502
>>
>>18397704
>>18397526
same bls
>>
File: image.png (950KB, 1334x750px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
950KB, 1334x750px
What does it mean if I've been having recurring dreams about giant windigo-like monsters similar to pic related?
>>
well rip
>>
Had a dream God told me I'm going to hell at the age 13
12 years later I still think about this.
>>
All my dreams have common themes I've noticed.
>If its during the day, its raining and the sky is grey
>if its at night, the sky is clear with no stars
>common imagery is incredibly geometric landscapes (so think purely rectangular skyscrapers) and water
>Every dream usually exceeds no more than 3 people, including me

What does any of this mean?
>>
I had a sinister feeling dream when I was a kid. Fucking scary voice said I'm gonna die on a Friday. So got that to look out for, I guess.
>>
File: night-siberian-desert.jpg (194KB, 890x590px) Image search: [Google]
night-siberian-desert.jpg
194KB, 890x590px
So I rarely ever remember my dreams, but this was a weird one. It felt like something out of some fantasy novel.

>Dreaming
>Setting feels almost Game of Thronesy, hard to describe
>Be following some nobleman as he's informed by a wise man of a powerful creature to beat his foes.
>Wise man leads him to a drake that's bright crimson, it looks slightly bigger than a horse.
>He fights it briefly, mounts it
>Flash forward
>We're following this man in a military formation.
>Everyone seems to be dressed in some Roman Legionary armor
>There's a marching tune I remember, the only line that keeps coming to mind is "Why did The Romans Come Here?" And I think the response was "To Conquer!"
>The land stretched out before us has a deep, warm blue sky.
>We appear to be in a desert, though it doesn't appear super *dry* and whilst there's sand, there aren't huge dunes like in Arabia
>It appears to be the early morning, I can remember feeling exhausted and cold
>In the ground there were large depressions, at least large enough that a person can curl into them
>They felt warm or I imagined they felt warm.
>I go over to examine one that's deep in the earth.
>Suddenly the army I'm with slowly seems to disappear.
>I look out at the horizon, I can see great cities in the distance, they're huge, almost like they were built by giants or gods
>Suddenly I see a giant creature or machine, it looked like a massively scaled elephant burdened with packs walking between two of the massive, walled cities
>Slowly begin to awake
>Last thing I remember is the general feeling I was in Siberia or the like.

Not a fucking clue if this means anything, it was pretty sweet though. I enjoyed it; which is rare.

I looked up "Siberian Desert" afterwards, pic related is the closest I could get to what it looked like in my dream.
>>
I had a dream that I punched a mean looking rabbit.
>>
>start writing a dream journal in hopes of developing clairvoyance
>start carrying it to work, just in case
>have a dream about one of my friends, her name is Nicole, crying
>she's not even hot, she's fat as fuck
>Go to work today
>somewhere on the pause i remember the dream, decide to write it down in case i forget it
>i already forgot most of the dream, so i simply write down "Nicole is crying".
>Somewhere near the end of a pause i find a group gathering around her, she's crying
>One of my colleagues repeats the exact fucking phrase i wrote down earlier
>>
>>18397751
>>18397502
You probably struggle with masculinity in your life, if you're male. Or, if female, you see yourself as a dude more than a woman. It's probably natural, unless someone is trying to choke you with masculinity or femininity at times when you're just doing what you enjoy.
>>
I just did >>18400402 , you can find me on the divination discord at the same trip.
>>
I used to have a nightmare often when I was a kid where I would be walking in a dark hallway then suddenly a trap door opens below me and I fall in what looks like a dungeon with my father standing in a corner. Then a barrel of sand falls on top on him completely covering him and he starts walking towards me like a movie monster. All of this in about 20 or 30 seconds.
Nowadays I rarely have dreams and they are generally nice, sometimes even lucid.
>>
I went to bed drunk last night and when I woke up I still felt a little delirious while laying in bed. Eventually I head started vibrating and I started to hear any sound I could think of really vividly, as if the source was actually in my room.

Then I got out of bed in a dream state and actually knew I was dreaming. It didn't last long but what I noticed was I could only see out of my right eye. I tried opening my left eye but it seemed like that opened my eye in real life. What this a lucid dream?

Also I've tried lucid dreaming before and was never successful. I'm kinda wondering if it only worked so easily this time because of the drinking I did before going to bed?
>>
File: image.jpg (79KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
79KB, 500x500px
My most recent dream:
I dreamed I was a 9/11 hijacker, except I parachuted out of the plane before impact. I then went into hiding inna woods.
But I had this strange feeling, like death was coming for me.
So I'm hiding in a cabin in the woods, next to a lake back where I grew up, and I'm climbing into bed. I see the headlights from cars going by every once in a while on the road through the trees. I fall asleep inside the dream.
Then I wake up, feeling like someone is watching me.
There is a dark figure standing beside the bed.
I try to move, but sleep paralysis takes hold.
I try to scream, but can't make a sound.
I wake up (again) and think I can still see the figure.
I manage to utter a strangled cry
This wakes me up for real this time and the figure is gone.
After a few minutes I manage to fall asleep again and rest dreamlessly for the rest of the night.
>>
>>18395522
i had a dream where my mother (deceased) and sisters (alive and well) were in trouble and they got killed. this dream repeated itself 32 times and 31 times i failed ot save them. on the last dream i saved them and woke up. what the literal fuck does this mean?
>>
>>18399520
You harbor subconscious resentment towards Hiro.
>>
File: sleeptight.jpg (52KB, 1200x695px) Image search: [Google]
sleeptight.jpg
52KB, 1200x695px
>>
>>18401022
Aww, they're so cute when they're sleeping.
>>
>>18401595
I was sure it was gonna be furry animals.
>>
>Be me
>Be younger teens
>Wake up
>Walk to window
>Remember hearing noises
>Peek from curtains
>See "space" ship hoover buy
>Spotlight looking for something.

>Be in college
>Same dream x2

Interesting part is both happened during winter and I remember feeling the draft from the windows and specifically the low dull hiss of the radiator buy the window as well as the heat radiating from it and can remember touching the window and feeling the cold...can dreams be THAT specific?
>>
Everything I'm about to say took place about 2 months ago.
I recently made a friend at my Uni. We got to know each other because I was giving her advice on how to get her BF to let her sexually explore. We've basically grown our friendship through telling each other sexual secrets. This made me very horny the rest of the day.
Later than night I had a different girl from my school came into my room and came on to be. Don't think the details are relevant but we were doing it in a position I've never done myself irl. Weirdest thing is while I've found this girl sort of attractive, she's never been that much on my mind.
I can understand the reason I had a wet dream, but was there any significance to the position or girl in question?
If the details I skipped are important I can go into it.
>>
>>18401703
god I had so much sex with my last girlfriend, I'm still anyoed by the whole thing.
>>
>>18401703
Nah, I've also had lewd dreams involving the most insignificant people.
>>
Is it wrong to rape dream girls while lucid dreaming?
>>
>>18401735
>tfw fuck the first other person I see in dreams
>>
In my last dream I was scratching my head because it was itching like hell. It became so worse i went outside and bees started to attack my head and i kept on scratching and it got worse and worse.
Then someone came up to me and suggested i should see a doctor. Uh yeah thanks

Doctor told me he was a very specific doctor (name started with i) and he told me my diagnosis which i can't remember either

So yeah did my dream just told me i'm going to die because of a horrible illness and i can't even remember the name?

I don't have headaches in real life, only some mild acne that came back recently although i finished this years ago but i'm not sure if it fits the dream.
>>
>>18396319
If you imagine that whatever lies beyond the door is your unconsciousness does it make sense to you?
Is there something or someone you try to avoid ?
>>
>>18397526
Do you miss your hometown? How do you feel in your new city? Are you afraid of the future? >>18398361
Really hard to say without more context
>>18400628
Could be sleep paralysis or it only felt like this because you were drunk. This can definitely influence your dreams
>>
Guys, is there any way to influence my dreams other than achieving Lucidity?
I read that strong spices can cause vivid nightmares, but that hasn't worked

When i was a kid i used to think you'd dream about the last thing you thought before you fell asleep, but even if that's true it's hard to stick to one topic

So, any way of influencing dreams?
>>
>>18402157
There are tons of teas and herbs that can make your dream more vivid. Just google dream herb or something
>>
>>18396892
You really miss your grandpa, the dream is becoming less frequent because you're accepting it
Him being reborn is probably your way of dealing with the idea that he might otherwise be completely gone
If you're not willing to accept that, then i still won't advice you to search for him. Even if he is out there, it'll be really hard to find him, a search with no prize

>>18397793
Can be a lot of things
Is it a nightmare? a hero's journey? a powertrip?
All i can figure from that is that you're very interested in wendigo
Maybe you're feeling paranoid?

>>18398344
You knew what puberty would be like. You probably had an older brother, or some other older person that told you about it.

>>18398369
Probably just your overactive imagination
Either way, it's so vague that you shouldn't worry about it. Could be a friday in 60 years

>>18399627
what was she crying about?
If this is some sort of premonition (which i doubt) then her crying probably has some significance to you

>>18400573
sounds like a collection of common themes in nightmares. Could be that's it
>>
>>18400402
I'm male, wat do?
>>
>>18401703
>>18401712

Pro-tip: No one on /x/ cares about your relationships. Go back to /r9k/
>>
>>18402538
Embrace your feminine side.
>>
I have a number of recurring dreams. I'll recount the one i remember the strongest.

>Probably be me
>Be at social gathering in highrise
>looking out the window and into the pitch black night
>non distinct buildings similar to the one i'm in scattered about an almostreal city
>roads in grid pattern as far as the eye can see
>Weird poles holding up tarps scattered about. These have light underneath the tarps
>train railway on bridges crisscross above a lines on the roadgrid
>ground is mildly vibrating and the wind is howling
>vibrating is growing stronger and stronger until i decide to leave the building
>giant, black bird circling above
>shaking ground growing stronger still
>crow dives for attack but the view shaking so hard i can make out what is much detail of what is happening
>start running until i reach tarp structure, and the only lit place around
>bird is attacking it

this is usually the time i wake up. I say "probably be me" sometimes i dont participate in the events of the dreams i have. This dream is in first person, but i still dont feel like its me. I really cant describe how hard the shaking becomes. Its almost entirely impossible to make out any detail, but the whole dream is super unnerving to me.
>>
>>18402538
Bend awa.
>>
Hello , I am the OP from >>18403186 . Anyone can help?
>>
>>18402230
Windigo dream guy here. In the dreams, I'm usually running from either a whole pack of them or just one or two. The setting is usually a very dense, foresty location in the middle of a blizzard. I throw rocks and sticks at them, but they just sidestep out of the way and lunge right at me and pin me down. I haven't died in any of the dreams yet. It always just ends right there.
>>
>in childhood home in my room
>lots of nostalgia lots of memories, mostly painful
>know i won't remember what it looked like when i wake up
>don't really mind if that's the case
>feel incredibly nervous like i am letting everyone down
>familiar feeling, familiar objects like my bed that give me that same feeling of dread and anxiety
>just want this place to go away, want it all to go away, all of the places i've seen, my brain is broken
>mom comes into room and yells at me for not cleaning my room, not this feeling again, it's barely even dirty
>she hasn't really been around the last 5 years
>she never really was around, does she even exist or feel
>she should see the state of my room now, i've given up completely
>mom leaves room and i suddenly squirt some piss onto the bed
>PANIC because i realize this is not my room anymore
>it's some stranger's room and it belongs to my mother, we're strangers
>the mattress is stained red with piss, not quite sure why it's red
>before i have a chance to comprehend more piss continues squirting out everywhere
>i can barely contain myself, i am trying to hold it in but i suddenly have to piss so bad
>find a door to a bathroom in the same room
>every square inch of the bathroom is caked with shit, piss and blood
>the toilet is guarded by a giant spider
>try to piss from outside the door
>sudden uncontrollable pissing, pissing an entire large pool's worth of piss
>it's going everywhere, it's hitting everything
>it's staining everything red
>the room is filling up with piss and shit and i'm trying not to drown
>trapped in the room full of my piss because i'm too scared to open the door and let everyone see
>can't open the door i know they'll blame me, i know how mother will react
>spot a toilet on the bottom of the floor
>swim towards it
>take my dick out and try to aim my piss into the toilet for some strange reason
>a dead girl's head slowly pokes out from inside the hole
>rotting decapitated smiling rotten dirty filthy
>>
>>18404650
>freak out
>do i help her jesus christ that's fucked or do i run
>a smile stretches across her face and a boney arm extends out from her mouth
>it starts paddling through the piss removing her head from the toilet as it comes my way
>ok it's definitely not good
>panic and swim through piss which has completely filled the room
>can't lose the girl
>her face looks like a human piranha
>decide to swim back down as a last ditch effort and escape through the toilet
>squeeze my head through the hole
>so claustrophobic as i make my way through squirming my joints the slightest bit through the long dark pitch black hole
>it never lets up, keeps getting tighter and tighter, no going back
>can't breathe
>dream breaks apart and i teleport back to the same room
>all of the objects are stained but the piss is completely gone
>the familiar carpet that i hate is stained but dry
>mother is yelling at me on the floor
>other people from the family have entered and are snickering at me intrigued with disgust
>walk out of the room and start looking for a gun
>just want to kill myself so i can get out of this nightmare
>suddenly the uncontrollable piss comes back
>splat, splat, splat, in intervals like a malfunctioning sprinkler it squirts out and stains the house
>it increases more and more getting worse the more i try to hold it in
>it hurts so bad to hold it in
>finally let go
>wrap my body in that blanket i dislike to hide my piss, the same dirty blanket i use in real life
>the piss completely seeps through all over the place
>the piss never stops and i'm now rolling on the floor stuck in my blanket
>old family members alive and dead are looking at me and laughing, like some kind of animal on display
>begging every single person for help but they just keep laughing and the piss keeps coming
>after struggling for what seems like forever i just give up and lay down lifeless in a pool of my piss
>everyone gets bored and leaves to the party happening outside
>>
>>18397526
>I much rather just think, that I can't breathe just as if I had forgotten how to do so

This is EXACTLY what sleep paralysis feels like to me. Need to breathe but forgot how. Look it up on Wikipedia, there are ways of making it happen less.

>>18397502
You're probably curious what it would be like to be a woman, and your dreams are acting out those fantasies.
>>
I've recently begun trying astral projection, I've been trying every night for the past 3-4 nights, and I understand this is a slow process what I've got some questions are about some things I've been unable to find digging around.

I have gotten to the point of relaxation, I assume not deep relaxation as I have yet to separate, but I get to the point where I no longer notice my breathing and what feels like 10 minutes to me turns out to be 2 hours...

I've been trying to stick to a list of: relax, visualize the room and explore it to the best of my abilities, and then attempt to get up without moving my physical body.

What this results in is one of several things

1) My eyes all of a sudden opening and snapping me out of the trance

2) A drastic rise in heat or a slight cold sensation plus rapid heartbeats and (slightly) accelerated breathing

3) A very slight buzzing sensation all over but it never goes beyond that

I also experience a numbing of my hands and they start feeling like they're swelling. But, the main things that snap my attention are that sounds get exponentially LOUDER. No matter what I try, I cannot separate sounds from my concentration. Sounds that I cannot otherwise hear become loud, like the monitor heater in the living room clicking on, or the music on the TV in the room next to me becomes so loud I can hear nothing else. Sometimes I hear people talking, usually sounds like the people I live with but they're fast asleep and that stops when my concentration goes back to normal. I have also heard random knocking on the walls.

The most recent thing to happen was I all of a sudden had a searing pain on my shoulder that brought me out of my trance. When I woke up later that day, I had a yellow bruise where I felt the pain and there's a deep red dot like something had stabbed there or something. I cannot say for sure I had the bruise before laying down though. I've had nightmares every night. Is this just a failure to be in the right state of mind?
>>
>mine isn't interesting lol sorry
basically, I used to dream regularly when I was very young in third grade my dreams turned into horrible night terrors that were very vivid that I had every night
since then every time I dream (which is very rare now) I always die but wake up before I'm actually dead. I can never remember most of my dreams only that I am dying. I often get deja vu for a second here and there and remember my dream for a second and instantly forget it
is this normal
>>
>>18400628
> It didn't last long but what I noticed was I could only see out of my right eye. I tried opening my left eye but it seemed like that opened my eye in real life. What this a lucid dream?

1. Yeah, it's a lucid dream, because you were dreaming while aware of it.

2. My vision is always fucked up in lucid dreams too. That's usually what wakes me up.
>>
>walking down hallway
>see bathroom door on left
>frame lined in plastic
>bloody zombie monster thing wrapped in plastic walks out and starts shambling towards me
>wake up
>sleep paralysis
>>
>>18404670
>look at the pool party happening through the window and feel so alienated, so bizarre
>how do those people do it, how do they live, how do they act so natural doing anything
>i was never that way, always flawed and undesirable at any point in my life from birth
>continue watching the people laughing at each other, pushing each other in and screaming, tanning in the sun
>remember seeing this in real life as a kid, the same scenario, watching people through a door and thinking the same thoughts to myself
>back then i didn't even see people as people, not as robots, not as anything, still don't
>suddenly dad walks in through the front door, back from his job
>he doesn't laugh at me
>he doesn't find me disgusting
>he grabs me out of the pool of piss and carries me to the bathroom
>see myself in the mirror, i'm a baby?
>he is comforting me and telling me it's okay
>try to crawl away
>i don't like where this is going, i don't like touch or comfort from humans, it's not good for me to experience this, i don't deserve it, i don't want it, it's not right, it's disgusting
>feel like crying for some reason
>he carries me out to the door and watches the others through the door just like i did
>he has the same expression
>he walks over to the fridge, grabs some beers and sits on his old chair
>just watching them through the door and drinking, getting increasingly angry
>muttering under his breath and drinking
>he can't see me anymore
>returned back to his present form
>perhaps he was always this way, just bitter, but i had my childhood goggles on of this vision of a "dad" and my memories are gone now, replaced with "something better" to fill in the past
>wake up
>today's hypnagogic hallucination was pretty tame, just a shadow person standing in the corner of my room in the dark staring straight at me
>checked to see if i pissed myself because of the dream but it's dry
>didn't even have to piss
>too exhausted to go back to sleep
>>
>>18404712
i just woke up from another nightmare right after this one

>me and father invited to mother's house
>a party happening once again
>walk away from everyone to explore the house
>come across a hidden room with a bunch of strange artifacts and technology
>see some virtual reality equipment where you hook your brain up to an arcade machine
>decide fuck it, why not, sounds interesting
>the house disappears and i enter some virtual dream space
>a black void full of stars
>i am floating, no, standing in this space
>there are strange tall towers peaking up through the bottomless black
>illuminated only by the starlight that manages to actually reach them
>the shape of each tower getting more evident towards the top where most of the light shines
>the stars begin to move and i find the motion tiring so i walk towards a tower shaped like the tail of an airplane
>the tower is also flat and untouchable
>think to myself that it reminds me of home movies being projected onto a wall, like i am inside of some projected reality, behind a wall
>some kind of observer, except i don't belong here
>the stars move faster and faster and i find myself being moved to sleep
>lay down on the void and wake up back in the room
>the screen of the game turns black
>my dream breaks here, and i wake back up in another room
>leave and explore the area
>this place looks strange, like some kind of office where people work, tons of doors, computers and narrow hallways
>it's inhabited by the same people from the party and they don't seem to notice as they continue talking and laughing
>walk back to the isolated room for some peace and quiet
>turn on the computer
>look through the folders
>find some suspicious looking folder
>open it and find all my 4chan posts stored inside the folder
>PANIC, PANIC, PANIC
>not sure how the fuck they got in there but i freak out and start trying to delete everything
>>
>>18404989
>before i can delete everything a young child tries walking in the room
>try and come up with an explanation as to why they need to leave without arousing suspicion or sounding like an asshole and they leave, luckily, albeit confused
>try to close the door so nobody else can come in but it won't FUCKING close
>the door doesn't close inside the wall like normal doors now it doesn't reach it's too fucking short
>close it as best as i can and run back to the computer and continue trying to delete all traces of my existence
>another child shows up of course before i can fucking even touch anything
>he's really nosy and insistent, wants to be let on the computer right now
>once again try not to arouse suspicion or be an asshole, but the kid is really self-centered and not hearing it
>shit i'm falling apart so i grab the kid and forcefully toss him out, drag him as far away as possible and start full speed running back to the room
>when i reach the room the first child has miraculously reappeared and is playing motherfuckin minesweeper of all things
>freak out and ask him what he's doing
>he gives a nonchalant and disinterested response
>tell him i don't even care, pick him up and throw him out of the room
>try desperately to close and lock the door but it just won't fucking work
>before i can even delete a single thing once again REALLY PANICKING NOW the parents of the children have come to the door
>hold the door with all my might
>they are bitching at me for not letting the kids use the computer and telling me to open the door
>try to improvise some reasoning for my actions but it's just not working, IT'S NOT WORKING, just hold the door hold the door or my life is fucking over
>hear them give up and their foot steps as they leave
>run over towards a large desk and move it in front of the door
>suddenly hear my mother on the other side of the door
>she is screaming at me to open the door and that it's her house, apparently the parents complained to her
>>
>>18405003
>a full scale attack is launched on the door from outside by all the adults and i can hear everyone talking and wondering what's going on
>i finally lose my shit and go into a mental breakdown
>charge the door open, sending it into the crowd
>look at all the people, all of my family members, all of these people i don't really like
>wonder why i ever cared what they thought about me at all, wonder why they should dictate what i do, i don't even like these people
>overcome with complete absence of feeling
>scream at the top of my lungs into the sea of people that I AM MASTURBATING and tell them to leave me the fuck alone
>not quite sure why i said that, perhaps it was just an excuse so people wouldn't find the truth
>expect some kind of witch hunt or disgust but everyone laughs at the proclamation including my mother and i'm dragged into the life of the party
>continue making people laugh in the midst of my mental breakdown and it actually feels kind of good, the relief was intoxicating
>while i'm distracted someone goes into the room and goes through the folder
>the mood of the room quickly changes and nobody looks at me the same
>get the silent treatment and looks of disgust i expected
>except for this one girl
>she is very interested in me all of a sudden and starts talking a lot
>i'm not really listening since i'm planning my suicide in my head and trying not to be here mentally
>awkwardly brings me into her strange group of friends consisting of the usual stereotypical eccentric types
>feel out of place and walk back to the room when she leaves to get something
>she hunts me down and talks to me 1 on 1 and i actually really like her a lot
>her friends come to get her and they leave
>stay in the room without leaving until the party is over and fall asleep
>wake up to some old lady poking me
>ask her what she wants and she tells me this is a place of business and that i must leave and she has already called the police
>ask her why
>realize i'm nude
>>
>>18405025
>run out of the room and realize this is the same building but it's PACKED full of people with office jobs and i have no clue who any of these people are
>they're all staring at me disgusted wondering what i'm doing
>well fuck i really love this dream logic shit
>run through the narrow hallways bumping into people as i try to make my way towards the exit
>an administrator stops me and tells me that i'm a horrible person
>at the verge of my mental wall
>people taking pictures with their cellphones
>can't take much more fucking shame
>FINALLY reach the exit after navigating the maze of people
>i magically have clothes again upon reaching the outdoors
>the strange thing about this place is that it's now a gigantic city
>i have no idea where the hell i am
>no time to think as i get swallowed into a swarm of people
>all i want to do is find the girl, maybe she'll help me
>i had no idea where i was to begin with and now i'm extremely lost
>feel extreme anxiety, realize i'm homeless now
>walking down the street and it's getting dark
>in some strange area where crime is so rampant it never stops all around you
>just trying to mind my own business and make myself scarce
>reach a church and turn the corner to the entrance
>see a man in the shadow of the church
>stand there to gauge his intentions
>he turns around, points at me and starts shooting
>run for my life
>he's chasing me
>another man bumps into me and we get into a fistfight while the other guy shoots at us
>kick him in the dick so hard i can barely run anymore
>use him as a human shield and fucking limp my way outta there
>come across a beat up man on the ground and tell him we should work together
>he takes out a knife and starts chasing me
>trip and fall and roll down a hill
>see girl from earlier lying down next to me
>she's dead and rotten with flies & maggots
>scream and scramble to my feet
>knife guy charges me back down
>gets on top of me and starts stabbing me in the face
>wake up

LET ME SLEEP
>>
>>18401606
I get the feeling you want someone to tell you that it wasn't a dream, and actually happened.
I won't. Maybe it was, but i don't think so.

Memories change all the time, so it being the exact same all three times might just be false memories
Yes dreams can be very specific. this is all in your brains, remember, to me the dreams keep rewriting themselves as i'm having them, new ideas of how something happened in the dream pops up. Sort of hard to explain, but i'm sure it's like that for everyone

also: "by", not "buy"

>>18400793
you're afraid of losing your family, especially now that your mom is dead
Finally saving them might show that you feel like it's going to be alright after all, or that something happened that strengthened your bond with sisters

>>18404411
Maybe it comes from memories of being alone in the forest, or just fear of the dark in general. Maybe you feel like the whole world is fighting against you

Anyways, i still say it's a witness of fear in some sort of way, and you feel like fear/threat is keeping you away from something

Just my interpretation, though

>>18404187
If it wasn't sleep paralysis, how come he didn't go somewhere else?
If he was held down, or otherwise couldn't move, it was probably SP

>>18404675
forgetting dreams is normal. personally, i nearly always forget them when i awaken suddenly like that.
But i doubt you don't have any dreams otherwise, you probably just forget them
>>
I just woke up, and let me preface this by saying I rarely, if ever, remember shit from my dreams. Well this time I did, I Saw a shadow person or something, I called it something else, had to do with hell I think but I can't recall. But it had the general shape of a man, but it was a constant shifting mass of smoke/black cloud. The head had horns like a demon. It resembled a Hymn from that one mission in Witcher 3, only the horns were more down, curved and pointed back. The worst part however, was the eyes. After that it walked/floated away. But the distance it moved was bigger than the step itself. The rest of the dream went normally After that it walked/floated away. But the distance it moved was bigger than the step itself. The rest of the dream went normally. Does this mean anything at all?
>>
>>18405160
Let me also add that I remember the dream actually ending, I had gotten on a bus to go back home, and then I woke up. In fact I woke up a good 15 minutes early.
>>
>kick dirty sex habits
>have lusty dreams that night
>the dreams plagues my mind for days
>fall back into sex habits

goddamned screwballs
>>
>Wake up in my dream
>I'm behind a tree where apparently i was napping
>Come out from behind the tree
>See two guys and a girl
>They are all very friendly
>This area that i'm in is covered in leafs (like in the pic)
>Everyone is dressed in old preppy clothes
>Clothes out of Halloween (78) or That 70s Show
>Ask why everyone is dressed like a benetton catalog
>The girl laughs really hard
>They tell me to go with them
>Start walking through this open field
>There are a dozen or so teenagers walking around
>They are all really happy and smiling
>Ask where i am, girl says Canada
>Suddenly see an animal 30 feet away from me
>Looks like a cross between a bull and a moose
>The creature is cut open at the belly
>It is almost completely in half except for a small piece of flesh
>It is dragging it's lower half behind it trying to run
>Turn to the three teens that greeted me
>Ask "is anyone gonna help it?"
>They just stare at me
>Walk towards the creature
>Wake up IRL

What the fuck is going on in my head?
>>
File: Autumn Forest.jpg (1MB, 1920x1275px) Image search: [Google]
Autumn Forest.jpg
1MB, 1920x1275px
>>18405192
Forgot pic.
>>
>>18401994
>>18397526
Don't really miss it; I've been living there between 2 and 6 years old.
I only really think about the near-future (a year or so from now) and when doing so, I mostly only care about things I know that I'll do (like going to a concert or something). Also I live life here and now and just have things happen as they do, so I don't think I'm afraid of the future.
Appreciate your thought though.
>>
>>18396505
Obama?
>>
>>18401970
Any ideas on that?
It's still freaking me out
>>
>>18405161
>>18405160
Seriously? No one? Even if it means nothing can someone at least say that and not just ignore my post?
>>
>>18406838
Try to be patient. Not every dream gets analyzed right away.
>>
>>18406939
I know, but I posted this right when I woke up and I'm about to lie back down, I was expecting something before I fell back asleep.
>>
Took a nap today and had a strange one

>driving on the freeway
>suddenly cuts to a basements's crawlspace
>some sort of slab on the top
>engravings and a skull on it
>too brief to confirm
>back on the freeway driving
>freak out because I thought I fell asleep for a second
>pull over to a house in the middle of nowhere
>a family lives there
>treats me like a relative
>something feels off but can't pin down what
>wake up
>>
The day before yesterday my friend was telling me about an old salsa musician he met at his job. He wasn't expecting me to know who he was, but I recognized him immediately. I can't greentext for shit so...

Last night I ended up dreaming I was at one of his shows. There were like 40 people, most sitting and looking very disinterested, silent and serious faces. I was probably one of the few, if not the only one, who was standing and seemed to enjoy the music. I thought it was an amazing performance. I started noticing that the lyrics had heavy santeria overtones (similar to Hector Lavoe's 'aguanile) but also mentioned Lucifer and his other names a lot. It felt like one of those pentecostal services where the preacher starts yelling shit, speaking in tongues and all that. And soon enough I started shaking as if I was becoming possesed, my body stiffed and I started yelling nonsensical shit along him. As I realized this, I tried to stop and said "God rebukes" (something a childhood friend taught me, I'm agnostic tho) which made me calm down. The show went on, and nothing else outside of me changed, but I felt at peace. For some reason the dream skipped to me not having a place to sleep for the night and then being at the musician's house. He was always nice, didn't seem evil or anything. Offered his closet as a place for me to sleep and I agreed kek. Gave me a baby blue pillow and sheets and, and everything inside his closet was also white and baby blue. I laid down and heard soft music which felt familiar. All this time I felt very peaceful, like I could finally rest. It was like I was in a trance, hypnotized, 'cause things started feeling odd after a few dream minutes. There was one of those baby dolls sitting in a clapboard above me. I was dozing off and this dude kept placing those dolls around me, which made me feel very uneasy. So I sat up and lied that my girlfriend was picking me up.

1/2
>>
>>18408142
Cont.
The dream hadn't been scary or felt like a nightmare til now. One of the dolls turned its head to me and said "no one is picking you up" which is when I realized I was dreaming and forced myself to wake up. I don't really think dreams mean shit, but I thought it was pretty cool. Got too spooped to go back to sleep tho. It felt very real.
>>
Okay this is gonna be a long one.

So I the part of the dream I remember starts where I was on the street at night in a residential area. Then some guys that look like tenacious D or something show up and ask me if I want to hitch a ride. So I take my bags and step up in the cargo area. We drive into the country side and I see there is two moons, one that is full and one that is in eclipse. The two moons merged for some reason.

We drive up until we into a trail next to a field and we get stopped by a bunch of construction workers that were either digging or burying something. It supposedly had something to do with a UFO crash or something. So then we pull back. Then some guy arrives and tell me the show is done filming and that it's very successful. We walk up to a house and as we're doing so he tells me about his brother who collects all kinds of stuff and resells it. Anything really including UFOs.

Once we get to the house I go to the kitchen and I sit down at the table waiting for my mother to pick me up. At the table there are two old men sitting there. One was like a mix between Donald Trump and a Canadian war veteran and the other was like an old electrician or something. They were talking about going to war or getting some serious shit done. There were a lot teenagers around just minding their own business. I listen to them for a while and I seem to get their approval. Then I hear my mom has arrived so I get up and say goodbye to everyone. I try to high five and give handshakes to everyone before I leave but I miss almost all of them except one.

1/3
>>
>>18408596
Cont.

Then my mom comes up and start making fun of me and I just tell her to stop busting my balls. Suddenly I feel tremendous weight off my shoulders and I get taller. We proceed to go outside and before I leave I need to get something in the front yard. I go pick it up and I get through the front door and I end up in another apartment. The place turned into a duplex apparently. I'm in an old man's living room and I apologize for barging in and I leave. I go back behind the building and as I walk I’m happy of having what i picked up previously. It was games from my child hood, all the sonic games on genesis. Then I realize my mother is gone so I leave.

As I go back I end up in a completely different place. I’m on the street downtown. Then everything goes black and white and a narrator talks about Harrassment and abuse. It was like I was living a Dateline NBC intro or something. After the narration is done I walk up and someone start attacking me and then I ran away become an attacker. At somepoint I get out of the attacker’s body and save the person.

I start talking to her and she seems to be into me. I ask her for her phone number and she pulls off her wallet and show me her number. Then I give her a pat on the back and tell her that she will be fine. She works in the building we were in, it was a mall or a bus stop and she was a waitress there. I leave to pickup some food at the 711 up stairs and she tells I’m courageous for eating hotdogs from that place. I laugh and go upstairs as she leaves for the kitchen.

2/3
>>
>>18408599
Cont.

When I arrive upstairs I see a bunch of people having lunch so I get in line to order. I couldn’t read the menu really well so I ask a very tall guy next to me what’s good here. He tells me I should choose between two things. When it’s my turn I come up to order and since all the people around me are paying using debit she takes all our orders so we can pay afterwards. Then I realize it’s gonna take long and I have a flash showing me that I missed the train or the bus or whatever.

Suddenly the very tall guy begin to start being very menacing and almost hostile towards me. Then I see other tall dude that were seemingly part of the guy’s gang. They show up and they start beating people up. I try to leave but then I realize I’m in their hideout. I’m no longer in the diner I’m in somekind of rundow hotel or dorms and I try to escape. I get told by someone who’s running away with me that these guys have to power to alter one’s perception of reality using violence. It was their way of manipulating people to do their bidding and make money. The place was a maze and I was switching places in the building in a flash without notice.

I finally see a window I can jump through. I jump into a tree hoping the red branches would slow my fall. The branches turn into a rusty steel balcony or maybe some kind of fire exit. I jump down. As I run away the guy tells me theses thugs got people to empty their credit cards and buy diamonds. I run as fast as I can until I can find some place to rest. I’m safe but I wonder where I am. Then I wake up in my bed, the dream is over.

3/3
>>
I had a dream yesterday where i got shot at.. the bullet hit my teeth cracked it bounced, then the bullet hit my left arm? Anyone have a clue to what it meant??
>>
Had the wierdest dream years ago, i was at disneyland looking out the window of a tall building, when i see a atomic bomb go off, i saw the mushroom cloud and the waves the blast made, once the blast reached where i was standing i felt it, i got tingles all over my body and i woke up to feel all my body filled with goosebumps.. suggestions?
>>
>>18408659
Don't try to catch bullets with your teeth, it doesn't work like in the movies.
>>
there are not many dream interpreters around it seems
>>
>>18395522
I had a couple of weird ones last night. First one was too long and complex to even remember a lot of it. But from what I remember:

>there was this guy who was a serial killer who had murdered multiple people and kidnapped someone else
>captured him
>he taunts me about how fun it was to kill people
>decide to torture him to get him to tell me where the kidnapped guy is
>tie him to a chair
>break all his fingers
>take a knife and make cuts on his head
>get a baseball bat
>smash his feet and fingers
>break one of his legs
>at this point he's still laughing and telling me how fun it would be to kill who he kidnapped
>decide there's no point in continuing this, so i go back for the knife and insert it deep into his neck
>he bleeds out and dies
>feel really guilty about how i could do something like that for the duration of my dream
>but overall it's no biggy because the guy was an admitted unrepentant serial killer

That was the most violent dream I've ever had, but the other one was weirder.

>working in ethiopia
>decide to go see this hospital
>filled with sick and dirty children
>feel like i'll get sick just by being there
>realize i'm dreaming
>decide to go talk to some of the people
>they seem to think i'm some western doctor
>after some small talk i tell them that i'm in a dream and that nothing is real
>they tell me that travelling in dreams is real
>ask them if there's anyway to travel somewhere permanently in dreams
>they seem to think it's not possible
>i tell them that every time i go somewhere in a dream like this no one ever comes to find me in reality, even if they know my name

And then I woke up. I wonder if they would have given me insight into communicating with people in dreams if I stayed.
>>
File: 21393496146_f879d1464e_b.jpg (247KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
21393496146_f879d1464e_b.jpg
247KB, 1024x576px
>>18410238
>but overall it's no biggy because the guy was an admitted unrepentant serial killer
If violence be the law...
let me be a criminal
>>
File: a good feel.png (5KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
a good feel.png
5KB, 645x773px
i had a cool dream today,my cat was fat and i killed a 3-headed golden retriever
>>
Hi guys, I need your help. I am atheist, so I don't believe UFO, or ghosts, or God. But yesterday at the night I was sleep and middle at night I woke up I am remembering, that I looked up to wall and I can't move legs or hands, I was in this situation maybe 5 min, that I saw how some black shadow come close to me, I saw it in corner, I felt pressure on my chest, I was really scared I tryed scream, but nothing, I rambler this situations from my childnes, so I was think only for "wake up, wake up, move something" I heard very loud noise in had, not in ears, I felt, something like electric in my body, hoples I moved with my hand, before this dark shadow was before me, so I woke up, and everything desepere. I am not sure but it was not dream, do you think, that it was sleep paralysis? I I can protect me, if it happen again? My English is not good so sorry for that.
>>
File: 1479276100215.gif (806KB, 360x270px)
1479276100215.gif
806KB, 360x270px
>>18410804
Ancient American shamans carried animal bones with them at all times, and wore animal skulls on their heads so that the spirits of those animals would protect them as they traveled, and as they slept
>>
File: image.jpg (33KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33KB, 640x480px
My dream last night. It was very long. The longest iv ever had. I dont dream very much anymore but this one made me think.

>be at school
>the school is much different then the one in real life
>the day ends
>i dont want to go home so i stay after with nothing to do
>a bunch of kids built a haunted house (in december for whatever reason)
>one kid goes in it but never returns
>they try and force me inside but i dont want to so they chace me
>i hide in a box with some steryotypical italian-american greaser who says "badabing" alot
>the kids find me and put me in the haunted house.
>when i go inside its the next school day in the morning
>one of my classes says there having a field trip to a history museum.
(Iv been to a history museum in a few of my other dreams and i think it this is the same one. Its reoccurring)

>at the meseum
>theres a section with old arcade games in
>a secret door opens next to me
>go inside
>its a massive room with 3 long doors up front, and 3 dies across from them
>one has an owl, a snake, and a scorpion (i think)
>3 people in hoodies come in and mess up the dials on the floor, run into the snake, and close the door
>electricity shoots out from the sides and it reopens
>theyre gone
>i want to do it myself so i call my class into the secret room
>someone says that the owl is for trans-dimentional travel, snake is for time travel, but they never talked about the scorpion
>entire class goes into the owl and i mess with the dials
>there was a great big flash and everyhing just changed.

Cont.

Pic related, secret room.
>>
File: image.jpg (21KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21KB, 256x256px
>>18410970
>we all appear on a massive train with a few other people
(That makes me think there may be more machines)
>hear someone in the background say "this is the most weve ever had"
>can only see blur out
>speedometer above door is broken
>ask somebody how fast were going and they say "as fast as the Hear of Gold"
>wtf
>after a few seconds we arrive at a massive train station with more trains
>all the doors open
>this girl i kinda sorta liked blatantly stepped outside without looking, but since there was no ground there she fell down into the bottomless abyss under the train track
i think she probably got electrocuted by another track that was really close to ours, because she didnt make a sound after she fell, and looked like she was dead as she fell
>i seemed to be the only one who cared
>suddenly, were all teleported in the neighborhood with my grandmas house
>go there
>entire class seems to know the way around, even though theyve never been there
>everythig is so much different
>my grandma and step grandpa are still together
>my grandmas dog doesnt exist
>my real grandpa seems to have been living there unnoticed some how, but he was all grey and seems to be going insane
>hes sitting behind a tree, with two dolls. One that i couldnt see but had a lightsaber and the other that looked like the girl who died
>there was another broken one on the ground
>i hear cheering and look over into the woods
>a girl emerges who from a distance looks like the dead girl, but as she gets closer we see its not
>someone starts crying and we are teleported back to the train station
>crying girl hijacks the train and it drives through a portal
>all 30+ of us were forever stranded in the alien world.
>>
half asleep, hear a ghost scream in my ear..
>>
>>18411056
thats not very restful.
>>
>>18395522
I suppose this is as good as a place to mention this as any. I woke up this morning to go take a piss, and while I'm half asleep I looked down at the floor and say this weid amoeba like thing scurrying across it. I freaked out but when I blinked it was gone. My working theory is that it was something in my eye and my half asleep brain was fucking with me. Still scary as fuck though.
>>
>>18411056
Exploding Head Syndrome
>>
Any idea what my sleep paralys dreams mean?

Two different ones come and go:

>Lizard creature watching me for god knows how long

>Spider-woman squeezing me with her spiderlegs around me while watching me face to face. Nose-to-nose rather.

Lizard guy is the worst, he stays in the dark and just watches. Pure terror.
>>
>>18397793
Time to stop playing Bloodborne anon
>>
>>18412126
>>Spider-woman squeezing me with her spiderlegs around me while watching me face to face. Nose-to-nose rather.
that's hot
>>
I fairly regularly have dreams about celebrities dying.

Strangest couple:

>sat by a road at a military checkpoint somewhere with a middle eastern vibe
>car pulls up
>Avril Lavigne gets out the passanger side
>gunshots from behind me
>she gets hit three times , staggers and falls onto her knees, then onto her face
>wake up

Second one

>Miley Cyrus is on some TV show like the celebrity diving contest "Splash!"
>she somehow fucks up a high dive
>doesnt surface
>lifeguards dive in and drag her out
>performing CPR on her but shes completely lifeless
>wake her.
>>
>>18412142

you can take the dream off my hands, gladly
>>
This is a long one, but its been bothering me all day.

I woke up at work as someone rlse, and so i asked my coworker what my name was and she said "Nicole Nelson" and at that point i started suspecting it was a dream but i didnt want to leave. So i lived a few days as Nicole and then Anton Chigur from No Country for Old Men started hunting me down (except instead of his mop top he had hair like Victor from Yuri on ice) and i saw him kill two of my friends so i started running but he was faster and he caught up to me and he finally cornered me in this room with a piano in it and he electrocuted me to death. I woke up as Nicole again but this time i knew he was coming. After i saw him kill my friends again after i failed to save them, i ran. At one point i called the police and said "theres a man trying to kill me" and they said "have you heard of a man named Anton Chigur" and i said "yes hes who is chasing me" and they said "how far are you from the nearest police station" and i was right in front of it but when i looked at the station i saw Anton step inside while winking to me and then i heard gunshots through the phone as the operator i was talking to died. So i was really scared so i just started running and running but he caught up again and then we were in a staircase and when i got to the bottom it was the piano room again, but this time he raped me first. I woke up again but i wasnt Nicole this time, my name was Casey. He found me again and chased me again, but i was faster as Casey than i was as Nicole. But he still cornered me in the piano room, but this time i asked him "why are you taking this from me" and he smiled and waved his knife and said "to entertain them is your price" before stabbing me in the throat. The cycle continued over and over as a different girl.

I remember i kept almost waking up but each time i forced myself back because being murdered and raped in my dreams was better than being awake.
>>
>>18412173
Let us hope your dreams are prophetic ones.
>>
Is there a difference between truly controlling a dream, and a dream where you imagine that you are in control? Is this a parallel to the problem of free will?
>>
Anybody happen to know the meaning of tall ceilings in dreams? Just woke up realising that a lot of my dreams, if they take place indoors, feature tall ceilings of maybe 2 stories or more. Seems more common with public-place dreams but am pretty sure I've seen it in house dreams too.
>>
I've had a mix of downright surreal dreams and nightmares, I've told friends and they've kind of laughed them off, I also have dreams of childhood and teenage years, but many of them tend to follow similar paths.

One such is as follows
(Sorry for poor writing, onnaphone)

>be me, dreaming
>working as some sort of businessmans apprentice or servant
>party on a bungalow in the middle of the ocean, carribean blue seas and such
>everyone's going on about like nothing
>some sort of orange creature flops on the deck
>inchoherent bamblings from everyone
>bungalow thing start moving, slowly at first, gaining speed
>no wind resistance or turbulence, doesn't even feel like moving.
>suddenly lines and wormhole like visuals begin appearing, like when traveling through a portal of some sort
>limbs and everything begins stretching towards a black hole or even horizon
>flashes but no noise
>thing stops moving, still dreaming I'm coming to on top of a tower of some sort

It was a long time ago so I may have forgotten some details, but it was quite vivid and surreal and confused the fuck out of me.

What does it mean to dream /x/?
>>
>>18413849
Idk, but that sounds radical!
>>
i've been depriving myself of dreams periodically to have more lucid experiences, using things like having headphones in or smoking weed before i sleep usually does the trick. it's just external forces that prevent you from going into deeper states of sleep

now there's no science behind this, but after a few weeks my subsequent dream would be very vivid, like the dreams you'd have as a kid. if i could describe it i would say these dreams are more 'tangible,' easily remembered, and had a longer duration.

has anyone tried this before?
>>
Why is hard to remember a dream?
>>
I dream almost every night... Each dream is absolute unique and unfold an awesome story in an awesome world... Problem is I'm trying to do the 'lucid dreaming' stuff, and it isn't working.

In my dream last night I had been told I was much older than I am in real life, and I saw a reflection of myself and I had receding hair, that's when I knew that it's a dream...

Problem is... At this point I usually start to wake up. I was thinking of all the stuff I was going to do, and my vision got blurry (what always happens before i wake up in these situations.) I fought it off by playing in line with the dream, and my vision became clear for a few more seconds, but I eventually succumbed and woke up.

Advice on how to stay in the dream?

I'm beginning to question if Lucidity is real, can anyone here say what 'dream lucidity' feels like in comparison to real consciousness?

I would also like to know how to better remember more of my dreams, since they are so intense.
>>
>>18414078
Depends on the person.
>>
>>18395522
This is a dream that happened last night. It's more of a series of dreams that were very vivid considering I just quit drinking heavily and I'm actually able to dream again.

I'm talking to a woman and then she turns into a corpse and starts crab walking down some stairs at me. The dream cuts-

I'm watching the same woman and she is looking at a lady sleeping. The corpse woman peels some skin off her face and puts it on the sleeping ladies face. The the corpse woman starts stabbing the sleeping lady with a small knife. The corpse woman realizes I am watching and comes after me. The dream cuts

I'm at the bottom of a stairwell in a farmhouse in the middle of nowhere, facing the doorway out. The woman who was stabbed earlier runs out of the door. The corpse woman enters the room and suddenly a literal wall of storm clouds circles the area and the lady is unable to escape. The dream cuts

I wake up in bed and my legs and lower back are off the ground, like something is dragging me off of the bed. I can see my bed and the wall and everything past my bed but there is nothing visible between me and the wall. I'm just being pulled off my bed.

I tried to figure out how this was happening and rationalize it but I can't rationalize my legs and butt being lifted up. I'm not that strong.

I tried to wake up and then I did, and woke up staring at the same image that I was just looking at. It was exactly like the dream, because the dream was of my bedroom.

My legs were cold as if I had moved and let cold air into my covers. I can't figure it out. I have suffered from sleep paralysis before and the last part was definitely it.
>>
suffered sleep paralysis for the first time ever today
>in a apartment with friends
>feel like I remember the room at the time
>leave the room, come back and it's completely bare, nobody there no furniture etc
>become aware I'm dreaming and start trying to create objects in the room
>quickly lose control of the dream and feel a presence enter this room
>dream is turning into a nightmare so decide to wake up
>back in my bedroom but I can't move and I feel like the presence is still beside me
>really scared at this point
>eventually manage to wiggle my fingers and it wakes me up

anyone else had any experiences similar? I don't know much at all about lucid dreaming/SP so this is possibly quite common
>>
File: image.jpg (162KB, 1967x778px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
162KB, 1967x778px
Reposting an old dream for the lols.
>>
File: image.jpg (41KB, 800x350px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
41KB, 800x350px
>>18416440
>>
Are there any good resources on communication with other people through dreams? I think I might be doing this on accident.
>>
>>18416773
Stories?
>>
There was once where I was in the cemetery and someone told me that "You are not supposed to be here yet".
Then I found myself on a dark road and the voice told me to "Run straight and not to look back"
I looked back right at the end of the dream and nothing was there.
>>
There was also a dream where I am on a very high building and I try to keep my balance.I fall off however the building bends into a U-Shape and I get on the ground unscathed.
>>
There was a dream I had last night where, I was somewhere in the countryside ,it was dark and I remember that it was a bout to rain.I run to go somewhere and arrive at a gate which I open.
After that the dream distorts completely and I am in a house with a group of people who are scared of something.After several seconds someone checks all the entrance doors and says "Locked", "Locked", "Locked" and when he arrives at our entrance door he says "Unlocked" and somehow slips his body through the door halfway and has a really creepy grin on his face after that he enters and the dream ends.
>>
>>18395522
this one time i was looking for something in a house i had never been in before. i have these every now and then but not often

its always the same thing im looking for something but dont know what it is but o will know it when i see it and always a different house i have never been in. i have found a few things

but this time i came to on the floor and got up starting the search and noticed in one room a crack in the wall and outside the window was a wall that was broken in 1 spot like some one crashed through it and some map was on the wall then i proceed to mess with the crack for a moment

and i get the feeling some one is watching me not uncommon in these types of dreams but i never see any one. i wander around inside and end up in the back yard. there is a cheap plastic play ground thingy for like 3-5 year olds it has a slide but isnt taller than 4 ft. it looks so out of place given how costly the house must be. then i move it a little and i hear something

its like a low hum but its shaking everything a little and getting closer and louder and everything is shaking more but not slow shaking but like vibrating and then i wake up

this is atypical for this type of dream for me. i either find the unknown object or dont there is no mysterious vibration sound normally
>>
File: IMG_1145.png (532KB, 640x523px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1145.png
532KB, 640x523px
>was able to lucid dream almost every night
>got a jew job
>now only dream about work
>havent had a single lucid dream in over 2 months
IM GETTING PISSED OFF!I never used a dream journal or anyting like that i was just able to do it. Why cant i lucid dream now?
>>
Why am i often having full fledged movie dreams? I mean literally movies that I haven't seen and don't even know if they exist.

Last dream I had was some European wrestling show, I even saw character backgrounds, close ups, drama the fight and the sort. It's neat but confusing as fuck since neither me or anyone I know it's part of it, I am just the camera man
>>
I use to have a dream where I´m preparing for a travel. I pack my bag, make sure I have the tickets... and a lot of preparations.
Then when I´m going to leave my home I woke up.
What does my dream mean?
>>
>>18417574
I have had a couple like that. Most recently it was sort of like a Thor/Avengers crossover with Gwynn from Dark Souls.

One time my neighbor was watching every transformers movie as loud as he could so I had transformers dreams that were crossed with the space battles from Battlefront 2.

They were actually pretty cool dreams since I was kicking ass. I still remember them vividly.

I just remembered one that was sort of like Silent Hill crossed with dark souls and Bioshock infinite, even though I never played Bioshock.
>>
>>18417578
You haven't been where you are going so you can't imagine it. I had those dreams with sex before
>>
>>18417594
before I lost my virginity. Now I have dreams where I'm shitty in bed.
>>
>>18417594
Oh shit what a coincidence, was just about to post a dream I had about this and you already gave an explanation.

Well the dream was basically me and someone trying to fug, locked the door but people still managed to walk in every time what the fuck, so we went to the next room and then the next and the same shit kept happening, kept getting cockblocked, either people walked in or windows were wide open for others to see so we never got to fug in the end, person ended up losing interest it seems. Should've just done it in front of people like a good degenerate.
>>
>>18417635
>Should've just done it in front of people like a good degenerate.
Even more of a coincidence, I did exactly that the other night. We were at an opera and fucked on the balcony of one of those private booths you see in movies.
>>
The day before I was at a cafe. There was a waiter in black apron. He smugly told us that the cake were gluten/sugar free and vegan. I order the most normal thing on the menu pie. I did a minor faux pass unknowly cause I have not been anywere for a year. The waiter was annoyed.

That night I dreamt I was agrueing with waiter. We screaming at each other. I attacked the waiter, knocked him on the floor. He was shouting at me. I was on top of him and ripped his chlothes off. He was screaming at me to let go. I grabbed his wrists and pretty much tried to rape him. Then I woke up.
>>
File: IMG_1418.jpg (71KB, 540x671px)
IMG_1418.jpg
71KB, 540x671px
Keep on keeping on Dream General, a friendly bump from a friendly diviner!
>>
>>18417951
>I did a minor faux pass
What did you do?
>>
>>18395522
Can anyone help me astral project? I've been practicing daily and I'd love to get any advice.
>>
are fever dreams the comfiest type of dreams?
>>
Been having a recurring element to my dreams for the past year or so

>Be somewhere I'm not supposed to be (trespassing)
>Find CD case with orange cover
>As soon as I pick it up I hear the most incredible music ever
>Lose CD case and the music stops
>Only thing I can recall about the music when I wake up is the word "Scorpio"

Any ideas what this might mean?
>>
>>18418467
You need to write the next hit and call is Scorpio. My exes are scorpios though and I hate them as people so I hope you fail and somehow die in the process.
>>
File: 1481483477169.jpg (19KB, 640x455px) Image search: [Google]
1481483477169.jpg
19KB, 640x455px
>>18418480
Thanks, chief
>>
I had a fucked up dream about my ex. She just sort of appeared in my room, and we embraced and were glad to see each other (we had a really ugly breakup). We had sex, then I think we were going to go somewhere after. She wanted to take a shower, so I went to get some water or something and came back. I went inside the bathroom to check on her, opened the curtain to find she had wrapped herself in a shower curtain and poked two little holes for eyes and one for a mouth. She was sitting in the shower with the water running and everything, but fucking wrapped up like a mummy.

I had another dream the night before where we met up in someone's house in a similar way, and we embraced again, but that time her nose had bled profusely and she tried to convince me it wasn't bleeding.

Fuck romance, mang. After the love is over you end up with all these intense feelings which you can do nothing with but leave to rot in a repressed corner of your mind.
>>
>>18418526
I'm just kidding, even though I wish my exes would have a shitty time.
>>
>realized that I can't be with girl I'm in love with
>avoid contact with her to suppress feelings towards her
>I dream about her like never before even if I don't have same feels
>help
>>
>>18418705
kys
>>
I had a dream a few days ago about everyone i knew sent me telephone messages about how they hated me and never wanted to see me again.
>>
>>18417592

I mean I am not complaining, they are fun specially when I see how smooth and consistent dialogs and acting is. It amaze me how much my subconscious can make on the fly lel, I should be a writer
>>
What does my nightmare mean?

> Be 13
> Have recurring nightmare, its hard to explain but it was of a constantly changing shape made of numbers and it would shrink and grow and it looked a lot like the white noise screen on a tv
> Always wake up terrified in a cold sweat
> Be 19 now haven't had the nightmare in probably 5 years
> Still makes me uncomfortable to think about it

What spooked me?
>>
if you touch your left eye while dreaming you jump back in time about 15 secconds.
>>
>>18419997
Spoiler: That was no dream.
>>
>>18418467
>Scorpio
>>
>>18395522
>had dream in which i had a gf
>i was in a HS that was a mix of multiple places I studied back when I was underage
>there's plenty of people there studying ofc but i know plenty of them, even my ex-gf of HS is there, but there's also people from my college course
>memory is fuzzy so the identity of my dream gf is not clear, and I'm not sure if the girl is one of the girls from HS i talked to a lot, or a friend from college

I have to say I sometimes have dreams with people I know nothing about, some talking in different languages and other stuff.
>>
>>18404711
Anon you were the zombie all along
>>
File: now read my post.jpg (100KB, 453x604px) Image search: [Google]
now read my post.jpg
100KB, 453x604px
A different post for this type of thread, but still dream related.

I notice that most dream I get Lucid and lose lucidity, it's like I am watching myself acting without my orders, as if I became an actor in a movie script. But that's not the weird part, the weird part is how the personality differs a lot from how I act IRL, so the core question is: that personality of the "actor" is my real suppressed personality?

I am gonna sleep but tomorrow I will see if anyone bothered to think about this and reply.
>>
>Be me, dreaming
>In the dream, I KNOW, that I'm walking to Uni (even though my Uni is in a completely different city), but I still know, that I have to get to Uni fast and am currently on my way
>common imagery is incredibly geometric landscapes (so think purely rectangular skyscrapers) and water
>Wise man leads him to a drake that's bright crimson, it looks slightly bigger than a horse.
>Go to work today
>Peek from curtains
>train railway on bridges crisscross above a lines on the roadgrid
>mom comes into room and yells at me for not cleaning my room, not this feeling again, it's barely even dirty
>decide to swim back down as a last ditch effort and escape through the toilet
>sleep paralysis
>suddenly dad walks in through the front door, back from his job
>a black void full of stars
>shit i'm falling apart so i grab the kid and forcefully toss him out, drag him as far away as possible and start full speed running back to the room
>continue making people laugh in the midst of my mental breakdown and it actually feels kind of good, the relief was intoxicating
>the strange thing about this place is that it's now a gigantic city
>fall back into sex habits
>They are all very friendly
>back on the freeway driving
>take a knife and make cuts on his head
>i hide in a box with some steryotypical italian-american greaser who says "badabing" alot
>this girl i kinda sorta liked blatantly stepped outside without looking, but since there was no ground there she fell down into the bottomless abyss under the train track
>wake her.
>thing stops moving, still dreaming I'm coming to on top of a tower of some sort
>eventually manage to wiggle my fingers and it wakes me up
>havent had a single lucid dream in over 2 months
>Only thing I can recall about the music when I wake up is the word "Scorpio"
>help
> Still makes me uncomfortable to think about it
>had dream in which i had a gf
>>
I have a dream whereI'm on a roller coaster that has a long line and has a metallic face on it. It also has a cowboy theme and I get on the ride and they send us off I signal the conducter to stop but he doesn't and I go rideing off after a loop I go flying, and the train goes flying into the ground
>>
>>18424411
*where I'm
>>
A few days ago I had a very vivid borderline lucid dream about some guy that kidnapped me and had the most evil grin and was yelling at some girl over the phone. It ended with me asking for him to take me home.

Woke up, got in a giant fight with my mom, cracked a mirror, broke up with my bf... But I think it's over because I had a good luck dream last night. Annoyed at whoever that fucker is though.
>>
dream I had last night scared the shit out of me with one detail. in our living is a ship clock that hasn't worked since my paternal grandma died. walked into the living and found that shit ticking away. damn near pissed myself.
>>
need interpretation for my dream:
M25

I had a baby cat, the yellowish ones, and was feeding him and giving him water in my kitchen when i heard a lot of noise outside. I open my door and see a bunch of people visiting my neighboor (which is not here anymore, probably dead or in a hospital).
I tell them that my neighboor is not there, they say thank you and they enter in my house, but there were like 20 or more people i was what the fuck.
Later, i still was in my kitchen and someone in my living told me that my cat had his right eye a little swolen and grey, then i chcked his food and the water water was a sort of a gelly, i did poor this gelly in the sink and replace his food.

can't remember the end of the dream
>>
>>18418151
But there's no point in bumping a thread when it was bumped only 20 minutes before your comment, bro.

>>18418467
as others have suggested, it might be the simpsons song
but the trespassing? Have you been trespassing before?
If so, what's the most memorable time you did, and what are some keywords you would use on that experience?

>>18419997
You're afraid of being alone/hated. Simple as that

>>18420588
reoccurring dreams, especially nightmares, are often about memories or withstanding ideas of the future
In this case, i think it might be your fear of mathematics, though

>>18422921
I've had something along those lines, when i asked for interpretation, the best explanation was that it was a sort of manifested place for everyone you've ever known, and that it's your brain's way of preventing you from forgetting some of them.
Not sure if that's true, but it sounds alright

>>18423935
It might be something about how you perceive yourself, which could be very different from how you really act.
Or maybe how you wish you were
Maybe you act the same, but it's easier to see it differently when from outside?

A completely different interpretation could be about fear of possession.

>>18424411
Well, you try to be a cautious person.
I'm also guessing you're a little afraid of roller coasters
No idea what the cowboy stuff is about though. do you have any more details? bank robberies, lassoing cows? indians? new settlements?

>>18424425
so you had the dream, and then did all the things in the second part in reality?
There doesn't have to be some sort of connection between the dream and the later events
But i'm guessing you're depressed, and maybe that guy is a manifestation of your depression
The phone screaming might be someone you're cross with or something

>>18424568
Clocks are supposed to move, this fact mixed in your brain with the fact that that clock isn't supposed to.
nothing special, bud
>>
File: Untitled.png (85KB, 1187x706px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
85KB, 1187x706px
>>18395522
Been board hopping lately. I didn't know /x/ had a Dream General. I don't know why, but I always get very vivid dreams and I remember almost all of it most of the time upon waking. While the dream is happening, it feels so real that it is surreal almost to wake up and realize it wasn't.

Anyway, I just had this dream two nights ago (didn't sleep last night).

The entire world was being deprived of molecules in the atmosphere. I kept hearing carbon dioxide, or something, so that's what it will be. Everything was kind of gloomy and serious. I remember having to go into space and I was walking on a net or something in the atmosphere, and I had to replace the molecules. The entire dream was just based on the world dying, but there were so many other things like murders, tsunamis. I just can't remember, I thought I would while typing but it gets harder. It was the weirdest dream I had in a long time.
>>
File: 250px-200Misdreavus.png (60KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
250px-200Misdreavus.png
60KB, 250x250px
Okay so here it is

>Get Christmas tree and have it in my room
>Dad doesn't know of it for like three or so days
>Last night he has a dream of said tree he has never seen
>It shows a demon present in the tree in his dream
>He wakes up and tells me it is a vision of god to tell me to get rid of the tree.

What do? Did he really get a vision dream from god about my tree? Or was it all pyhscosematic?
>>
>>18395522
I had a dream last night,i was ducking on the tits of a girl I do not like,but she had 3,she had pokemon cards too and i remember one that was called erdamindi,anyway when I went to fuck her she said no
>>
File: 1401136807690.jpg (790KB, 1500x1115px) Image search: [Google]
1401136807690.jpg
790KB, 1500x1115px
Alright, so I haven't had a nightmare in about 10 years, last one was simple; was 11 and I dreamt my dad died.

This one fucked me up and I woke up shaking, had to take some anxiety med.

>Waiting at a bus stop
>Everything's normal but then I start getting random flashes of light
>Everything tints red, green, blue, purple, ect; just for a split second
>Ask the guy waiting with me if he sees it too, but he doesn't

>Somehow get a ride from my sister
>Going to the freeway to get home
>Get to the intersections where some MarioCart-esque shit is happening(left and right you can go, road ahead has cone racing lane)
>2 old ladies riding shopping carts backwards on the wrong side of the road
>3 kids in their own carts, actually decent looking, they turn around and go on that racing lane
>Mention something about shitty drivers
>Turn left onto the freeway and then realize I'm dreaming
>Say fuck driving let's fly, and the car has an afterburner now and takes off like a jet
>Tell my sister to go to the Mesa cliff bluffs, and I'd like it to be partly cloudy
>Tells me she has a better idea

>Suddenly coasting above that stretch of highway desert between Vegas and LA
>Can't remember what my sister says, but it's creepy as fuck; something how the desert's beautiful
>Tell myself I need to wake up

>Suddenly back at my neighborhood
>Family is next door at my cousin's(connecting townhomes)
>Ask how my Grandpa is, he says normal things
>For some reason I have a 3-4 inch long kitten
>Just playing with it sitting on the ground
>Accidentally drop it from maybe 6 inches off the ground
>The lef breaks off and it dies instantly
>Pick it up and try to understand what the fuck is going on
>Mother comes by and just looks at it, says "It's nothing"
>Get up and I see my brother is there
>Hate his ass so I stare at em
>He tells me he'll beat me again if I don't stop staring at him
>Ram him into a wall and then he runs away
>Tell myself I need to wake up

cont
>>
File: 1401138127443.jpg (504KB, 2000x1189px) Image search: [Google]
1401138127443.jpg
504KB, 2000x1189px
>>18425489
Vaguely remember selling something out of a car in a parking lot, one of the kids who were buying the crap from me said, "Stupid, you gave him the money first?", driver speeds off and then almost runs over another person.

>Somehow end up at a school
>Some sort of shindig is going down
>Drinks
>Remember someone calling in and reserving a table
>Him and his friends come, all in pink/magenta dog costumes
>Start to panic, why am I not waking up

>Try to call someone to pick me up
>Phone is solid except when I press the screen, it feels like silly putty and just stretches though
>Start going around asking people to use their phone, everyone looks at me like I'm derranged
>Some guy tries to give me a chest bump
>Keep going round and asking
>Night falls
>A big bus(like a greyhound) comes by and a bunch of people come out
>Still asking for a phone
>Still asking why won't I wake up
>A group finally responds
>They won't let me use their phone
>One had a Trek-esque phone, looked like the tricorders
>Another had an old black wall phone clipped to his belt, rotary and all
>Start begging to let me use their phone
>They laugh and tell me, "Why would you need a phone? You've been roaming around here for 30 years, you don't have anyone to call"
>More people start laughing and it keeps getting louder
>Running around asking for the phone still

cont, next one is the last part
>>
File: 1401136981427.jpg (1MB, 973x767px) Image search: [Google]
1401136981427.jpg
1MB, 973x767px
>>18425490
>Finally an Asian couple agrees and I give them my phone
>Girl is normal, maybe 5'3", dude is 5'10" and tubby, tells me he weights 250lbs
>Woman looks a bit freaked out, dude is guessing my weight
>I tell him he needs to guess higher
>Woman gives me my phone back
>It's about 3x3 inches now, either an octogon or a hexagon
>She taps in a number using a precision magnetized screwdriver
>Think to myself that'll fuck the phone up
>Number isn't the one I asked for
>"No ma'am, it's 123-4234" (remembered the actual number)
>She tells me that's the number of a mental institution and I need help
>No, no, no, no, no
>Beg for her to put in my number
>They walk away and I try to type in my number
>it becomes silly putty again
>Why the fuck won't I wake up
>Wake up
>The laughter's pretty much deafening
>Say aloud, "I forbid you to sleep"
>Finally wake up gasping and shaking

Never thought something could fuck with me like this; don't know what to think.
>>
>>18425401
Sucking*
>>
>>18425137
Are you normally a /sci/entist?
>>
File: mt-everest-tourism-171676392[1].jpg (2MB, 2000x1200px) Image search: [Google]
mt-everest-tourism-171676392[1].jpg
2MB, 2000x1200px
Got some spoky nightmare for ya!
>Setting out on expedition to climb Mt. Everest with five other people
>Stay in tent for a few nights on the lowest point of the mountain
>Skips to us equipping ourselves with an assortment of gear needed to scale the mountain
>I can remember the contents of our gear, outfits, bright orange expedition jackets with fur placed at the ends of the hood
>Breathing apparatuses and oxygen tanks, back-up tanks, and some sort of fog lights/flash-lights
>Can actually feel the frigid air of the mountain and my body, but not in control
>Just like real life, I'm feeling tired a ways into the journey
>Can't stop because the mist of the mountain will obscure the view of my team
>They are already way ahead of me and I can barely see them
>I try to catch up and fail, I'm stuck wandering up a steep hill-side
>My legs are giving up, feeling extremely cold, my fingers are numb, and there is a stinging sensation in my head
>Despite all this I am still scaling the mountain, call out a few times
>The intense wind snuffs out my voice
>Further up-ahead I catch a glimpse of a bright orange silhouette before another intense wave of mist comes flooding in
>Make my way up while struggling against the winds, body of one of the travelers now in full view
>The oxygen tank is gone and most of the equipment has been laid out around the body, the jacket has been torn to shreds
>The mask is gone, the face is a severely corroded mess of green flesh with dark red splotches, the skin has hardened from the exposure to the coldness
>Want to go back down but I hear voices up-ahead and think that I will be able to tell the rest of the team about what has happened
>My bodies movements hasten and I am worried about the other travelers
>Again, further up-ahead, another bright orange suit has appeared, and in just enough time for me to see it
>>
>tfw can't control environment in lucid dreams
>can't make certain people appear
>>
Part 2:

>The figure doesn't look right at all, it moves in a distorted motion
>The wind picks up immensely and the figure stops dead in its tracks
>Dread my every move as I know the figure is still there standing still, might even be waiting for me
>The faint bright orange color fades into my view
>Am now close behind the figure, it is facing its back towards me, it has no oxygen tank
>Still unable to control my movements
>Approach the figure with caution
>Hear figure speaking, sounds like one of the team members
>Think of it as one of the team members gone awry so I yell out, "Hey!"
>The 'team member' stumbles clumsily as they turn around to face me, almost like a 'special' child
>All of the equipment seems to be intact and the unknown team member is wearing a set of goggles
>Freeze in my backwards stepping motion
>Completely unable to move
>The figure is moving in a stroboscopic motion and I can barely stay awake
>It is moving with great speed to me
>The equipment wears off it like paint revealing a shapeless humanoid creature
>Still unable to move
>The creature is face to face with me
>Unable to make out any features as it is just a blur
>Start to feel pain in my abdomen
>Scratching on my jacket
>Can move my eyes just a little bit
>See whatever it might be tearing at my jacket
>Feel something extremely cold in my abdomen area
>Feels good for a second then an onset of extreme pain occurs
>Can't move, the creature is sticking its limbs into my stomach
>So much pain, so much coldness
>Wake up almost right after that, feeling very weak and sweating a lot

Yeah, that's about it, not much of a weird dream per-say but horrific nonetheless.
>>
>>18426193
AND?
>>
>>18425380
the tree probably represented something about your dad and not the tree itself. Dreams are messages from the subconscious. If it was a warning, it would be 100% explicit.
>>
File: 20140103191916126120i.jpg (32KB, 625x350px) Image search: [Google]
20140103191916126120i.jpg
32KB, 625x350px
>>18395522

I usually have this dream

>Dream start
>Blonde woman dressed formally, holding a bay in her arms
>Kid apparently have 1 year or less
>She enter in a parking lot
>All the cars are the same, Fiats Uno 1999 with those space for cargo (Pic related)
>She walk with the holding the kid
>at some point she stops and crouches, she looks the wheel of the car parking there, spot one the cars with a different set of wheels
>Start walking to the car, its probably her car
>Parking vague in front of her car is empty
>When she get near the car, close to the driver door a blue Chevrolet Corsa stop in front of the car
>nothing happen, blonde woman stare at the car
>Few moments later, a dark haired woman leave the blue car, she is wearing a sun glass
>both stare at each other
>Suddenly dark haired woman pull a revolver and shoots the blonde woman, that is still carrying the kid in her arms
>Kid not get hit, blonde woman fall in the ground, dark haired woman enter her car and leave
>Kid is near the blonde woman crying
>Woman is dying, "camera" changes, its start to focus on the blonde woman face
>the only thing i can see is the expressionless woman, probably already dead and her kid crying
>Dream fade away when she is being put in a ambulance by the paramedics

I have being this dream for some long time, since i was 10, it never stop, some times i dream about this two or three nights in a row and sometimes one night per moth, i'm around my 20's and i know why i still dream about her and why i feel so bad for dreaming about it, some help?
>>
File: 1442509055174.jpg (24KB, 505x431px)
1442509055174.jpg
24KB, 505x431px
I had a dream a few nights ago where I was on my college campus trying to get into a building that my crush was in. The wind blew extremely strong and I couldn't move against it, but some other students/professors helped me by pulling me up so that I could move through the wind. When I got inside, I had a female student get my crush's attetion. I eventually got to speak to her and told her how I feel. She gave me a mixed answer after I asked her out like "I'll think about it". It ended there pretty much.

Tomorrow is my final in the class she's in. I'll have to get her number or confess. Could anyone tell me what the dream meant?
>>
>>18426439
That sounds intense man. Having it so often must be important. Past life regression maybe?
>>
File: 1471901042104.jpg (1MB, 3840x2160px)
1471901042104.jpg
1MB, 3840x2160px
>>18426444
You a king n shit
>>
>>18426458
Why did you respond with a meme? I don't understand
>>
>>18426454
at some point i start relating to my mother, from a family that every one have brown or dark hair, i'm the only one how is blonde, i started developing a sort of paranoia, that my real mother got killed when i was young and i got adopted, that passed after some time when i made a DNA test that proved that i was her soon, after that i still don't have a explanation why i keep having this dream
>>
>>18426479
Try to see about getting a sample to test it.
I can see how your theory stands though, especially with the symbolism of the parking lot full of fiats and one chevrolet more or less being different and bringing change to the situation. You may be wrong though but for it to be recurring, it must be something important
>>
>>18426477

don't let your memes be dreams my friend
>>
File: dark-souls-3.jpg (92KB, 940x420px) Image search: [Google]
dark-souls-3.jpg
92KB, 940x420px
>>18426477
cuz its true my brothe

Nigga was the name of the gigas king of all Africa who came to America to conquer the evil there but mysteriously disappeared
armies were dispatched to find him but when they did they discovered that his soul was already lost

Thus some scholars believe the great kingdom and all of its history was destroyed by a single sin
>>
File: Double_brow_wanpanman.png (122KB, 502x426px) Image search: [Google]
Double_brow_wanpanman.png
122KB, 502x426px
>>18426520
>>18426564
okay
>>
i had a pretty vivid dream last night. my great grandmother died last december. last night, i had a dream that i was staying in a hotel and my grandmother and grandfather came in along with my great grandmother. however, i was the only one who could see her. she didn't speak to me or even make eye contact, she just sat in a chair and reclined back. i was lucid enough to know something wasn't right and that my grandparents would call me crazy if i told them i could see my great-grandmother so i kept it to myself. i ended up leaving to go for a walk with my grandfather just to get out of the room. i woke up at 3 am and had a hard time going back to sleep since it sort of spooked me. when i did fall asleep i dreamed of my teeth rotting out of my mouth and falling out leaving stubs.
>>
>>18425495
>>18425490
>>18425489
Nothing from anyone?
>>
>>18427192
It's shit
>>
>>18426210
Not everybody can, anon
>>
File: 1397603442056.gif (436KB, 500x338px) Image search: [Google]
1397603442056.gif
436KB, 500x338px
>>18426425
Anon here to say thanks. I was actually thinking the same thing. My father is a very disturbed man anyway.
>>
File: 1480896207454.jpg (462KB, 1673x2193px) Image search: [Google]
1480896207454.jpg
462KB, 1673x2193px
Got a spooky one from this morning. It was scarier while it was happening than it sounds lookin back at it

>Woke up in my dream in my room
Theres a deer skull hangin up in my room but it was different in my dream
>there was like 8 skulls all without antlers or they were spun flipped around
>ask my stepdad about it
>starts talkin about how before his dog died and an old hag he saw on tge street
>Apparently she said something about his dog
>look out window and there's 3 dogs there staring in
>One looks fuckin dumb with an eye poppin out quite a bit
When i first woke up in my dream and saw all the skulls i thought some demons or some shit were fuckin with me
>Im in a tent or long house made of sticks and skin or leather
>Hear some old lady crying or screaming sorta
>Hear a voice over a radio
>Its an alien i guess
>The alien was makin slurping sounds
>There were masks hangin up in tge room i was in
>Something told me the masks were made of skin but tge didnt look like it
>Got a text on my phone and woke up

Heres some other parts that i cant remember where they fell in tge dream

>Go to gym class
>Told i have to get changed
>Go to my locker
>Decide fuck that im gonna do shit
My locker for whatever reason was in the middle of town on top of a house
>Throw my shoe up into locker like a football
>Miss locker and bust a fuckin window
>Both shoes were on my feet so i took off
>Caught of with my one friend
>We were walking down the street
>Saw my stepdad drive by
At this part it was sunny and warm out but in tge other part when i was talkin to my stepdad it was snowing like a mother fucker

Heres another piece
>Two girls who are each a year younger than me in my house
>Lookin around shit
They were there when i was in the first part when there was skulls

Last piece

>Playing Dayz
>Gettin chased by a guy
>Run around apartments and such
>Get away

Thats pretty much what i have. During tge main part of my dream i was terrified but it doesnt sound too bad now
>>
bump

can't let you die, like the woman in my dreams
>>
File: image.jpg (169KB, 1072x1600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
169KB, 1072x1600px
In a lot of my dreams recently, Shiba inus have been recurring. Theyre my favorite breed of dogs (curse you memes) and i think theyre the cutest things. I dont own one and iv only seen them a few times, but i feel like part of this is because i like to look at dog meme pages when i get sad because dank memes and dogs make me happy.
>>
>>18428218
Why do you think it was an alien on the radio?
>>
>>18395522
Is it possible to kind of do an inception? Entering peoples dreams through a dream?
>>
>>18430178
Yes, they are very cute dogs, but stop saying "meme" so much, you spaz.
>>
>>18430181
I dont know something just told me it was an alien
>>
Alright, i just did 2 weird ass dreams

In the first one i was just having both my index and middle finger's tip crumbling and i could clearly see the hole it did but there was no flesh, blood or bones, just holes

Second one i just woke up from it
>basically i was in the backyard of where i grew up
>my mom was there
>the greek administrative adjoint from my job was there
>they were pressuring me to do something
Can't remember honestly
>threatened that they're going to put me in
>tell them they don't have anything on me
>greek starts crying and screaming that i hurt her
>tell her she's dumb as fuck cause she doesn't have any bruises to back her scene
>both continue to tell me they're going to have me sent up in jail
>get my iPod touch and covertly put it on camera
>put it on selfie mode
>start recording
>as she is still rambling, i show her that it's filming
>she freaks the fuck out and order my mom to get it off from me
>i bolt off
>my mom is catching up fastly to me
Note I don't even talk to my mom anymore and she has lower back problems and isn't really as lively as in my dream
>i dodge her arm
>end up fucking around a bit cause she can't catch me
>we end up back in the apartment where i grew up
>tell them they're not going to do shit cause not only i have proof but they ain't got shit on me
>don't remember what greek adjoint says but i tell her they should've thought about their plan more thoroughly
>she shows me a lil sack of ripped open whey powder as her response
>i go: no, with your fucking head ffs
>keep on arguing and they still try to accuse me of shit
>my mom end up calling my grandma
Cont.
>>
>>18431092
>mom puts phone hanging
>still arguing
>accuse me of beating a dog we mever had
>get fed up of their bullshit, tell them i'm calling the cops and unlike them i have proof
>telephone still on
>the screen doesn't even display the last name of my grandma and her number, it's just a random name with a random number
>pick up phone
>old lady voice laughing at me
>hang up phone
>both my mom and the greek are gone
>wake up

It felt hazy on top of my head, i woke up earlier and i felt alright then went back to sleep and wake up from this weird af dream feeling weird

Wtf, anybody can interpret?
>>
Bored, make what you will of it, but I think I might've avoided something nasty.

Background info, we have 3 small dogs in the house.

>It's dark outside.
>I'm with the dogs outside, making sure they go to the bathroom.
>Suddenly, small grey/notquiteblack cat shows up.
>Vivid as fuck green eyes.
>Cute little thing
>Know my parents won't let it stay, not cat people at all.
>See it tussle and play with the dogs.
>Suddenly realize the cat is somehow "bad"
>Go in the garage, pull out an old wooden bat that i had broken a decade ago.
>Grab cat, throw it to the ground outside.
>Beat it to death.
>No remorse, no feeling the entire time. Just felt like I was taking the trash out.
>Drop body in trash, wake up.

Curious as to what others might see it as.
>>
>>18395522
>>dreams and interpretation
>>lucid dreaming
I suppose I have some dreams I could share if you want me to... I made text documents of them, but am willing to shorten them for the thread if needed.
>>
>>18430876
I am a meme lord.
Its a meme you dip.
>>
File: 1481832151361.png (90KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
1481832151361.png
90KB, 512x512px
>>
File: aP2dv.jpg (33KB, 600x600px)
aP2dv.jpg
33KB, 600x600px
>>18432033
>>
>>18432040
WHAT IS DIS RUSSIAN SPOOK
>>
File: IMG_0349.png (629KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0349.png
629KB, 720x1280px
Normally I don't remember dreams but this one was so clear.

>I was laying on my couch (exactly the way how I slept)
>I realize that the tv is on (I can't watch tv because I have no cable)
>see an ant zoomed so far in that it's head takes most of the tv space
>hear someone saying "they are coming be careful on the streets"
>it starts to look like the head comes out of the tv
>the picture of the ant switches to a guy With glasses he is doing some stuff with a machine or something before he realizes he is in the picture
>I never saw him before
>the moment he looks and realizes he is on tv (don't know how to explain it otherwise)
>he gets some sort of panic in his face before he shuts it down
>at that moment the dream ends and I woke up
>>
>>18431936
Fuck it, posting one who could it hurt?

>(Part 1)
~11:05 PM 4/1?/2015
Exact date unknown, cmos battery in my computer had died.
(causing the computer to believe it was jan 1 2001)
>Dream began in a hallway of a school resembling building. In this dream I was probably in high-school going by my age in the dream...

>Various unimportant events happened to others who were in the hall with me.
>I figured out how to control things with my phone (as simple as wooden doors, as complex as other phones and computers.).
>I also noticed what seemed to be a HUD style selector when choosing what I wanted control of.
(Causing me to think that I must have had some modifications to myself prior to the events of the dream.)

>Many females were lined up against the opposite wall for a short time before an "educator" of some sort came through. the person seemed to be in charge but remained mostly quiet.
>The person in charge opened the dors and all behind him/her followed. (except the people on my side of the hall)

>Shortly thereafter I was completely alone which allowed me to wander a bit.
>I walked where instinct guided, reaching a classroom with people who I did not know or recognize. After a minute or two I left using my phone to close the other door. (opposing the rooms exit.)
>Once again I walked through the hallways but unlike before I was not guided by instinct but interest.

>My curiosity led me to and through open door. Inside I was immediately able to see that the room had a few computers and a class (in progress) which seemed silent..
>A request from the rooms "teacher" was made that I type something.
>The first several lines are unknown to me, symbols of some kind not distinct from writing but not of a language language known to me, their sounds echoing in mind as I typed.
>I typed what I was supposed to, not feeling that my self control was slip[ping but that I was changing.
>Eventually I declare myself under a new name.
>>
When I am asleep I can become aware in my dreams. I can push the dream to become whatever I want it to. If something bad is happening I can eliminate that. I usually use this ability to make girls appear and have sex with them. It is super realistic and I nut most of the time completely unconscious. i never had to work on this ability. I am not a virgin and have had a lot of really satisfying sex which probably helps me to generate the realistic sensation in my subconscious. Typically, it won't be a memory, but something completely new. I have had dreams before where I did not turn it into a wet dream and it just happens, but if I feel like it, I can do it intentionally. Also sometimes when I do it, I will instantly come and that usually wakes me up. For example, I was having a dream I was being shown a house by two girls. I decided they were going to fuck me becoming aware in the midst of the dream, they made out, one kissed me and I instantly nutted/woke up. It's usually more satisfying and I produce more, and in the dream I will often have huge genitals and hilariously large ejaculations drowning the women in semen and the orgasm lasts a little longer
>>
>>18433186
>(Part 2)

>I started regaining "sense of self" and erased the last few lines of text while seriously considering eliminating it all.
>As I willed the sun shone brightly for a few seconds catching the attention of the entire room I then let it return to normal.
>As the end of the dream approached I could feel air moving across my back.
>"I" (whoever I was) felt that I was able to control the air as well, possibly all weather.

Of the name, even a year later I could remember part of my declaration I claimed to be a/the "child of the sacred flame". I looked up the exact term using google to no benefit.

As far as the name that went in the declaration goes, the "name" ended up being a term to stand in for "separating" or "isolating"...

I do not need sense to be made of my dream, but If anyone is willing to try giving an explanation I am willing to listen to what you have to say..
>>
File: dunmer.jpg (143KB, 811x1665px) Image search: [Google]
dunmer.jpg
143KB, 811x1665px
When I was younger I had recurring dreams about lying in bed unable to move and hearing a women whispering to me behind me or out of my line of sight, and I would wake up breathing heavily and sweating. Is there any meaning behind this or is it just a classic nightmare?
>>
>>18433256
>whispering to me
any idea what she was saying?
>>
File: dwemer.jpg (347KB, 1600x1352px) Image search: [Google]
dwemer.jpg
347KB, 1600x1352px
>>18433306
That's the odd part, she was constantly whispering but I couldn't understand anything she said.
>>
>>18433341
I wish this thread was still at full speed. It seems like people who have information to give are either staying quiet or have ditched the thread,

Yours sounds like it could be simple, but I can't make much of it without what was being said. I am sorry anon.
>>
>>18433348
I occasionally interpret dreams, but I feel like I'm not that good at it. And I hate feeling like I'm the only one doing it sometimes. Then you get so-called dream experts who make their own threads which draw attention to them and away from this one.
>>
Back when I was younger and still slept with the door to my room open, I can remember occasionally waking up, still as the dead, and seeing a silhouette of a person standing in the doorway to my room, could never figure out who it was or even if it was just sleep paralysis, all I know is that I was absolutely terrified and part of me was screaming for me not to alert whatever it is that I was awake. I've also had some 'psychic' dreams where I swear that I have seen oddly specific moments and things before in my day to day life, down to small details, it's such an odd feeling of Déjà vu . If anyone wants to give their thoughts about what I've said, feel free
>>
>>18433369
oh, does that mean theres a new thread then?
>>
I cant get out of my body while trying to ap, my legs seem to go and rise but the upper half refuses to c ooperate, got any adivce
>>
I dreamt I was in a park and I invited 2 girls on a date. One of them wanted to see my penis so I showed her but it was very small. As she would be touching it it would grow longer but then some prick came in a stabbed it. Blood coming out through a small hole and it would deflate completely. I wanted to beat the guy up but I couldn't find him.

This is just one part of the dream.
>>
>laying on black slab atop of a stage
>looks like a play theater, with curtains, seats, rows and vip balconies, over-all its large
>cant move, strapped in
>look over to right and see thousand people filling up each row
>all of them are wearing those strange vatican style masks
>dudes wearing dark robes with same hats come up on stage
>one dude faces crowd and gives speech in an unintelligible voice
>dream is so vivid right now, can feel the sweat from my fear boner
>one dude frees my left arm
>leans over and says quietly
>"only the tendons and tissue"
>fear boner exerting maximum sweat flow
>dont know what to do with my free arm
>cant punch, when i do i suddenly go limp
>speaker comes in from the right and utters some occult shit into my ear
>start convulsing violently like im having an autistic breakdown on stage
>can no longer move on my own but can feel everything
>put my left forearm against my mouth and start chewing
>chewing as in real chewing, not some pussy shit but full on chewing
>continue chewing into tendons and muscle tissue
>tastes fucking horrible
>mind you that it fucking hurts as it was surreal kind of vivid
>stop chewing, crowd starts to collectively hum in occultish manner
>saying weird babble
>crowd claps and exits the theater
>guy from before leans over to my left again and says
>"you did well, how does it taste"
>cant control my thoughts and just say "satisfying"
>wake up in bed with fear boner fully intact
>>
>>18433437
please i feel like im so close.
>>
>being at the gym
>looking at a storm through the window
>fascinated
>the water level rises rapidly
>start seeing waves
>a mound of water rises up in front me with a vortex in it
>a huge amount of water bursts out of the vortex and comes through the window
>I get dragged by the flood as people run away
>I wake up
>>
I woke up with a tear in my eye, here's why:

>Live in a house, have a dog
>Pic related
>2016 spring
>Sell house because it's becoming too expensive to keep it
>Move to flat
>Autumn
>Have dream that my best friend died
>Wake up, later that day call mom to ask how is she doing
>Tells me dog died
>Fast forward to today
>Have dream that I am walking around my hometown
>See my old house, door is different
>See three dogs running around in the yard
>One of them is my dog, he sees me and runs up to me
>Dog is happy to see me, acts just like he used to whenever I was gone for a day
>Start petting him just like I used to
>Wake up
I once wished he would visit me in my drems, good ol Toby did. Love that dog.
>>
So I just had this one:
>exists in some kind of fastasy setting (I think I was thinking about D&D)

>In a library,

>probably some kind of pocket dimension

>we were trying out get out.

>skip some

>just me and my brother.

>there are not paths where we must choose according to books we've read.

>path ends at a coffee table with blue felt chairs surrounding it

>small paper booklet on the table

Like those book fair ones

>there is all kinds of stuff about magic, and astrological signs.

>some really small text and squares of colors next to them.

>brother starts getting exited because they corispond with different types of Magic

>leaves the room withat rest of party that shows up out of nowhere

>I take off but tun back to realize my mom and my backpack are still in the room

>Go back just in time to see that my brother and Co. set off a shitload of monsters

>they see me

>get to Mom

>the monsters start coming to the door

>giant cyberdemon like monsters

> I have no weapons

>running around to avoid them.

>they do something related to a level that 11 spell or something that indicated we were overpowered

>start throwing tables and chairs at them in vain hope of deal damage

>they throw them back.

>Finally get to the door

>look back

>mom is stuck behind a mountain of tables

>beside to go back in

Writing this down it seems like a slightly funny dream. Also I am a new fag who is not good at greentext
>>
>>18433581
It's probably not even real, anon. Or if it is, it's a very rare ability.
>>
>>18434214
Protip: Don't put spaces between each line.
>>
>>18434760
Thanks anything else
>>
File: belissimo!.jpg (45KB, 520x744px) Image search: [Google]
belissimo!.jpg
45KB, 520x744px
>>18406364
fucking kek thats good
>>
>>18434915
Lurk moar, always lurk moar, and you will learn our ways.
>>
File: 20161218_013639.jpg (1MB, 3264x1840px) Image search: [Google]
20161218_013639.jpg
1MB, 3264x1840px
I've never posted on /x/ before but this is a thread significant to a series of dreams i had.

So I had had a series of dreams over the course of 2 months where every now and then I could almost vividly remember what happened in those dreams.

One defining characteristic of every dream was a woman. The reason she is a defining point in the dream is I would always wake up after seeing her up close.

One dream consisted of:
>Me walking with a friend
>we're in a 90s looking arcade at a mall
>walking through seeing other people
>stop and play a game(I can't remember what)
>after a bit we walk outside
>My friend is gone
>I suddenly fall to the ground
>look up and she's offering me her hand
>I take it and stand up
>look at her
>her face is blacked out except for her mouth
>she says something
>mouth moves but nothing comes out

Then I woke up. When shes there she's distinct. I can always tell she's there in my dream as I somehow always seem to gravitate towards her in it.

And the darkness that hides her face is almost like an infinite shadow being cast on her face. Like I could always almost make out her features, but not quite.

pic related is what she sometimes looks like( I'm not a great artist so apologies for the atrociousness of it)

Could anyone tell me if its anything of significance or not? I haven't had a dream like that in about 5 months. So I'm just curious.
>>
Not really sure if this should go in a dream thread but here-it-goes

>be me, sleeping like a baby, the usual
>wake up to my alarm like usual
>look at time on phone
>6:03
>instant sense of dread, anxiety, all those bad things
>seconds later try to move, makes dread, anxiety and all that shit worse
>faint or some shit like that, basically forced sleepy-time
>wake up again
>3:06
>think it's just a coincidence so just go back to sleep

There it goes
>>
File: image.jpg (216KB, 732x1000px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
216KB, 732x1000px
I would love for someone to interpret this because it left an impact on my and it was one of the most vivid dreams I've ever had.

I was kneeling down with three other people (all with bags over their heads) while a group of men in suits pointed guns at us. One of them came up behind me and shot me in the back of my head.
The next thing I knew, I was dead.
I was then transformed into a floating consciousness. I observed the events of my death. The man who shot me did it impulsively. After he did it, his associates berated him for his rash decision.
After watching my death, I floated around and found this girl from my school. She was also a "ghost" (she's not actually dead irl though). She introduced me to the afterlife and told me about her experience in it.
I then floated around to see how people were reacting to my death. I saw one of my friends who was taking my death poorly, and I tried to get his attention. Eventually, he said that he felt my presence. I was slowly able to communicate with him one word at a time through sheer willpower.
Then I woke up.
>>
>>18433502
dude wtf
>>
>>18395522
Kinda late for new dreams but fuck it
I dreamt this a while ago, not sure what could it means but it was an interesting experience

>Be me, transported in time to 4 or 3 years ago, so i was in high school
>I was waiting for a partner to do a homework or something
>My legs were heavy and i was very slow at walking or doing things
>I get to the classroom and tell my partner that i would be waiting him after class to do the homework
>I get distracted looking outside for about a minute or less, i look back and there's no one
>I was really confused, i checked my clock and i realized that classes had already end.
>So i decided to go back home
>My brother came for me in my mother's car
>As he drove home i began to notice that we passed for the same places over and over again
>For some reason i begin to feel very worried and i tell my brother to call my mom to know if everything was fine, he tried to call her twice but he got no answer
>For some reason i started to panic, and i took my brother's phone to try to call home
>I called home and my mother responded, she ask me where were we, and she wanted us to head back home immediately, she said that according to news all people were behaving strange like having weird mood changes or repeating actions
>Just then i realized that my brother was acting weird too, and he was driving in circles, driving near home but never getting there (for some reason my mind was quite slow in this dream)
>I told him to where to drive, but he couldn't make turns properly. In that moment i was freaking out, but i woke up
>>
>>18395522
Had a pretty fucked up dream the other night. I had a dream that I was chasing this weird lizard monster. Near the end of the dream I caught it and brutally bludgeoned it on the head and the chest with a heavy rock. I could see it realistically deform and bleed with each impact. Then I realized that it was actually my dog and I woke up.
>>
Hey famdragons, is the astral realm real or is it just imagination? How long does it take on average to have your first astral projection?
>>
>>18436472
>famdragons

Just where do you think you are, son?
>>
basically, i'm in this huge-ass castle palace thing, right? beautiful, nice and wide-open, then i turn around and see this asshole with like.. triangular eyes, alright? he looks just like a classmate i sit with. the castle-palace-thing breaks the fuck apart, and it starts to run after me. the last thing i feel before waking up is that asshole grabbing my arm.

any meanings to this?
>>
>>18436195
You've read too many lizardmen conspiracy threads
>>
>>18405729
>>18405193
Canadians are weird like that.
>>
File: thoroughly displeased.jpg (333KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
thoroughly displeased.jpg
333KB, 600x600px
My dream started off in a medium sized wooded cabin out in the forest in a room with rocking chairs. Me and my dad were sitting in the room, reading. We looked nothing like our real selves. I believe we had a conversation that led into an argument but I do not recall the details. Suddenly, zombies broke through the wall right next to where I was sitting. A giant horde charged through the house at lightning speed and I got caught in the middle. I charged through them trying to get ahead of them and to find an exit while my dad ran out of the house and hauled ass down a road. All of the zombies were not aware of my existence and just chased him.

I found myself chasing my dad in a different dream from wherever the previous dream left off. Perhaps I chased him all night out of instinct through countless dreams, and it led me back to the same wooded cabin. I was still aware of the previous events. I entered and my oldest sister was there this time. She refused to listen to my warnings and we both went to sleep. I was aware I was dreaming at this point within the dream, but my version of reality was different. It was a dream within a dream. I had no idea where I was in actual reality, just within dream reality before I went to sleep in the dream. Zombies broke through the wall again and ran at us. They were only aware of me this time. My sister panicked and ran just like my dad before while they chased me through the house. I had to charge through them endlessly to reach my sister. She was still running. I shouted at her to wake up, I screamed that this is just a dream and we're sharing it and if we force ourselves to wake up we'll be back in the room. She looked at me with an angry expression and I found myself back in the room.
>>
File: fuck.jpg (95KB, 465x398px) Image search: [Google]
fuck.jpg
95KB, 465x398px
>>18437973
I ran over to wake up my sister, but this time it was my dad again, except he looked different. He looked about 20 years younger. I became lucid from my actual reality at this point. It happened when I was looking at the visuals of my dad. It looked better than reality. It was like the epitome of virtual reality combined with real life. I very slightly moved my real life hands from my sleep and felt my entire body. It was warm and vibrating. I was careful not to engage reality too much. It was a delicate balance. The dream continued on despite my complete realization, so I indulged it. My dad told me he had to go to work and I secretly followed him to see where dream dad would go. We walked through some futuristic looking streets before reaching a giant building. He went inside one door to get in. I went into the front entrance.

I was greeted by a man. He treated me like a good friend and told me about what was new at the store. I took a look around and saw that this was no normal store. It was full of half-human half-robot slaves. My "friend" showed me a remote where he could choose to access their human or robot sides with the click of a button. I asked him if each side was aware of the other, and he said let's not get into that. Apparently morals were out the window. He then handed me the remote, patted me on the back and said have fun. I walked around scouting the area. A beautiful woman walked by. Apparently they're designed to be hosts that help meet the customer's needs, sexual or otherwise. Or you can ignore them. I chose to engage her. I clicked the remote and engaged the woman's human side. She begged me not to turn her back. She was clearly aware of the abuse. I told myself in reality that it was just a dream so it doesn't matter what I do. I stripped her in the middle of the store as her human side was engaged and threw her down on the floor. I wanted to see what it felt like to rape someone in the middle of the store with everyone watching.
>>
File: lainlainlain.gif (937KB, 500x357px) Image search: [Google]
lainlainlain.gif
937KB, 500x357px
>>18437991
Right before I got into the act my dad showed up. He looked disgusted and the dream felt instantly humanized. He just walked away back into another room. I left the woman there and chased after him. It led me to a kitchen where a bunch of students were testing out these strange alien recipes. Suddenly a chef walked by and it was someone I knew. A famous person I admired. I said hello and they were really nice. I awkwardly waved goodbye and they waved back. At this point I realized I fucked up by doing what I did back in the store. It's a lot cooler actually interacting with the dream and seeing where it leads.

I saw my dad in the back of the room directing students. I tried talking to him and he ignored me. One of the students told me to wait in another room. I walked down the hall to where nobody else was and found a dark, abandoned room full of old storage boxes. Away from all the commotion of the dream I sat there waiting and wondering how crazy the human brain is. I could hear the sounds of the students talking. Fleeting yet important conversations muffled through the walls of one man's dream. They were all so real, they were just doing their jobs, hurriedly rushing to create the next best thing. I felt comforted sitting there taking in all of the senses.

A student appeared and asked me why I was here. I just sat there and they told me to follow them. They led me to the kitchen to have me taste test. The strange dream food tasted quite good. The students were full of anticipation. I felt existential dread. I didn't want to be here anymore. I looked around one last time at all of the people, all of the objects I could touch, everything I could do. The endless possibilities. I went on a walk to find my dad and to see if he was more aware this was a dream than the others before accidentally ramming my testicles SMACK into the fucking corner of a counter. I chose to wake myself up then. I apparently squashed my balls in my sleep. The end.
>>
>>18414457
Start a dream journal
>>
>>18404711
I've had this EXACT dream a bunch of times, down to every last fucking detail. The only difference is my dream continued from there. I was in a giant house during a massive party and after opening the bathroom door on the left of the hallway the bloody zombie monster in plastic ran out and infected everyone. Everyone went insane with rage and there was a massive panic. I was running down the street with hundreds of other people as they chased us. The city was on fire and everyone was fighting. Typical apocalyptic riots and stuff. I took some LSD or something earlier in the dream because I was hallucinating and seeing strange patterns. It made things even more terrifying. I got taken down to the ground by one of them and I had no strength to fight back. My punches were weak, all I could do was pull and push at my maximum strength which barely allowed me to scrape by. A ticking time bomb of a scenario. This continues on and on as I run and get taken down always barely scraping by. It seems they didn't actually want to kill me or my dream comprehended my actions as sufficient in response to each attack to allow my survival. I winded up in the CDC and the people inside apparently created the bloody zombie monster. They stab me with a needle and I pass out and wake up in a closed off container full of green bubbling juice. I can see hundreds more with other people inside them in every direction. I never got past that point. I think I once strayed from the dream's path and acquired an antidote, but I drop it and it does a spin and hits the ground splattering into nothing before I get taken out by the CDC again.
>>
>>18434024
Sounds sad but nice.
>>
File: 1478671242069s.jpg (3KB, 110x125px) Image search: [Google]
1478671242069s.jpg
3KB, 110x125px
Anybody ever have "nice" sleep paralysis dreams?
I've had SP twice. I had already read about it though so it wasn't scary, just an interesting new experience. I was in my bed unable to move. Sounds and lights fill the room. It's light wnough to see, although still sort of gloomy. No lamps are on. 3 transparent shades stand by my bed. I feel a tingling sensation, but they do not appear evil to me.
The second time was perhaps ot really SP rather than some other hypnagogic phenomenon. This is 6 years later in a new home.
I wake up on my couch. I sit up, and the room becomes lighter, although it's night and no lights are on. 3 shades once again. This time they are made of brightly glowing fog or gas though. They are speaking to me in a language that I feel I understand. I am filled with a feeling of serenity. I feel like they tell ne ghat they'll watch over me in a way. After a while they fade away and the room goes dark. I'm still just sitting there. I'm fairly agnostic in my beliefs on most points, but the feeling I had while it happened was one of the best I can remember regardless.
>>
I had a pretty cool dream a while back. Not even sure I would call it cool, just new I guess.
>hanging out with best bud
>go to unfamiliar house to hangout (I thought is was his for some reason I cant remember)
>bunch of people I don't know show up
> they seem to know my friend and he's okay with them so I go along with it
>set up a volleyball game for the fuck of it
at some point previous to this, which was all too incoherent to remember, I had discovered I had some form of telekinetic powers
>Use my powers to cheat at volleyball
> nobody cares cause it's a friendly game
>after the game pretty much everyone 'cept me and my friend leaves, save for a girl who seems to think we want her gone.
>I assure her that she can stay if she wants, but it makes no difference to me.
>I could tell she was trying hard to pursue, which bothered me not because I knew I was already in a relationship, but because I was so willing to reciprocate.
At this point the plot points get kind of muttled.
>I found myself sitting on the roof of the house facing a sunset, knowing full well that I normally wouldn't place myself there out of fear and reservedness, but also knowing I was there out of my own free will.
>pretty sure the girl comes to see what I'm doing asking something along the lines of "what are you doing up hear?" and then "is something wrong?"
>quickly respond with "nope!" and I do some form of a swan dive off the other side of the roof into a pool that wasn't there before.
>blah blah blah irrelevant points about phallic shaped marine life and making a joke about how they were phalic shaped. eating bleach packs and killing said marine life.
jump forward in time
>get into a fight with some hoodlum.
>remember I have telekinesis
>essentially win
I guess the reason why this dream stood out to me was because I was such a chaotic person, which is usually something I'm not. I guess I liked it because it was like I was trying some other guy's life out for a change.
>>
Hello, I need help, is some one capable of interpeting dreams here? this one has a lot lf symbolism and is driving me mad.

here I go:

>be on a big ass temple or palace.
>there is the king (doesnt matter what king not even i know) a few meter from me
>he is the king, has this king attaire and a kings crown
>gets scares of me
>starts runing to his left or my right if you wish dependig on the point of view
>he goes to the corner of a high window (the ones with lots of colors and drawings on churches) i cant see the drawings on window they dont matter.
>the queen shows up, begs me to stop, grabbing my arm
>I stab the king with a swords on his lower abdomen.
>next sceen: im on the same corner by the window, the queen by mi side sad, i cant see the kings corpse, i never see his corpse
>have a baby on my arms
>I know his the king and queens son. the heir.
>the queen tries to stop me again
>I star tryng to open the big colored window.
> i succed
>the baby starts to cry
>I trow the baby down throug the windo, we where high above the ground
>the queen then grabs her own face with both hands in regret
>I do the same (but dont feel regret)

I wake up.

Meaning please? some one?
>>
I've wondered about this "dream" pretty much most of my life

>be 3 years old
>sleeping in my mom's room one night
>have what I think was a lucid dream where this almost nuclear green light is shining out of the stairwell that led to her bedroom
>curious, I get up and walk downstairs to find dozens of these eldritch abomination type of creatures all over the house
>somehow I knew that the light was coming off of them
>not phased for some reason so I just walk around while they all stand still watching me

there might have been more but this is all I remember from it
>>
I just had a nightmare, but here's a little info on myself:

>College student, struggling with studies
>Went to a mostly black secondary high school because of lackluster performance in a previous high school, graduated after having taken studies more seriously
>Most of my nightmares revolve around being lost and alone

My dream began at school where the most interaction I had was with the science teacher in my dream. At the time I was sort of a teacher's pet; replaced everyone's pencils, stayed late after school to help him with projects, and even tried to set up a field trip to a local aquarium. Everything was fine until we figured out a way to modify the genes of these fish we owned at the lab. We could temper with the genetics of these fish and in turn they could be worn on people's faces to enhance their sight, what they could smell, what they could hear, and what they could feel. These fish merged with the students in our class and they reported smelling colors, seeing sound, seeing rainbows, turning blue, and what scared me the most; become more attuned with their feral selves, animalistic and primal, they attacked each other viciously in class. The fish's abilities were triggered by images in a projector, so getting out of there was of utmost importance from there on out.

Every time I skipped class, I fell asleep and woke up at night. The school was empty, dimly lit by a few lights that were to be turned off by the night crew. That same night crew woke me every time and I'd be alone.. no power on my phone and no gas on my car. When the lights were off, it was pitch black. I missed my family, I felt lost and abandoned.
>>
>>18440197
I went back to class one day and at that point the students were mesmerized by the effects of the fish, they were his toys and he was the puppeteer. He didn't even wait, everyone had a batch of the mutated fish on their desks and the projector was swiftly executed to trigger the new effects of the fish. His brazen approach only startled me more as I ran out of class scared of what he was putting them through. So scared that I figured driving with low/no gas was worth the risk. I knew right then and there that he knew I wasn't just skipping class, I was a problem.

I hopped on my car and backed up on the parking lot; it was night but crowded as it were daytime. As I was backing out of my parking spot, the black students of my school surrounded my car and tried to get in and I heard a loud thump; I hit my only black friend on my way back. I got out of my car to help him, he had black fingers and toes and seemed dazed by the accident. I tried my best to console him as I waited for the police to arrive and do their thing, but the black students were inside my car and turning on the ignition even though I snatched the car keys out. So my black friend and I pulled them out, got in, and drove like mad out of the school. We caused accidents, we alerted the police even more, and eventually pulled over across the school.

An ambulance came and took my black friend, but I was to talk to a female officer on what happened and why I tried to run. I explained everything. I just wanted to go home and see my family again, stay safe and switch schools.
>>
>>18440200

She seemed sincere at first, before calling me out by my first name. Told me that my science teacher wanted to talk to me and he was nearby. I instantly freaked out and told her I could not stay, I had to leave, I could NOT stay. Then she started talking like him, his voice and his stern and demanding mannerisms, that looming fear washed over me as it finally hit me; I never left the classroom, whatever effects I condemned my classmates to on my final trip to class had effected me too. I turned to run, but his voice was audible as if he were inches from my ears. The horizon split apart, buildings crumbled and melted, I could see everything in the world because it wasn't real and it wasn't mine.

I woke up afterwards.
>>
>>18431104
You have a lot going on. Here is what I see.

You have issues with these people, as they want to imprison you. They aren't trying to shackle you, but you not talking to your mom is a way of saying you're "stuck" to her. The whey powder is probably just your diet supplement and the subconscious cares about basic survival needs the most. The person who should be your grandmom is a shown of alienation, that you don't know them as well as you'd like to.
>>
I have never asked for a dream interpretation, but would love some thoughts on the one I had last night.

I had a dream where my two nieces are in my home. They have been somewhat separated in life through a broken family. (Complicated).
They was really happy to be together and the one was singing "we are family" but saying sisters instead of family. I realized this was a dream and started crying because it was lovely.

Then after some time i dont remember I became lucid in a dream again. I knew I was dreaming but felt under attack. I "woke up" but was still being attacked in my home. I couldn't talk properly nor move properly but I was angry and was cursing an intruder as I was struggling to walk towards my front door as best I could.

Then i actually woke up in my bed, still felt under attack, and almost completely paralyzed. I had to wiggle my toes to fully be able to move myself.

This happened a few times and was like a battle to wake up. I remember saying "you can try all my life I will never give it up" or something like that. I also remember seeing a thumb "flick a switch" above my door, from inbetween the gap. My door has no such place for a switch.

The last push to actually wake up fully I was paralyzed and couldn't talk properly nor think properly as if my thoughts was impaired. I was wiggling my toes and noticed i was mostly paralyzed on one side. I was trying to recite Psalm 23:4 aloud and in my head but it was difficult to "say" and remember. I got there was shook, but not paralyzed in anyway. I ate and drank a cup of tea and have been pondering this dream since. One of the most intense I have ever had.

I have only ever had sleep paralysis once, about 18-19 years ago as a child. I thought the ghost of my cat was on my chest lol

On a non dream/spiritual interpretation vibe, I noticed one side of my body being the paralyzed side I am wondering maybe I had a mini stroke? Deffo going for a health checkup!
>>
>>18439425
Do you live with your parents? I'm not a psychologist, but this whole situation seems very Oedipus-like, in a literal way...
>>
>>18439425
>>18442096
Also, this signifies basic male dominance... The desire to engage in combat for a mate and to not father the child of someone else.
>>
>>18405062
Go to a shrink, man
>>
Just woke up, had a dream where I was in a, for lack of a better word, parallel universe. The dream was semi lucid. In the dream I had knowledge of my current place in life and was asking all my friends in my dream what was going on. This parallel dream world I was in was kind of how I thought future would be about a decade ago. Anyone have any input?
>>
>>18442096
>>18442100
Wow that didn't even occurred to me !!
It makes soo much sence !! Of course !! the king = some other male i perceive has better than me or in a better position, but that I'm willing to challenge . The queen = the chick i want, tho she was not the focus of the dream since i didn't even looked at her, and she hopelessly tried to stop the fighting.
The baby= the king and queen product. I killed it.

How coud i not seen it. I was thinking, because i read online that childs represented innocence that it was a premonition of sorts.
I don't think that it was my mother, there is this chick, that I've known for years. Her ex-boyfriend and her; we are friends, when we became friends they where dating all ready. Recently somewhere arround june this year they broke up. The guy moved on all ready he is seeing other woman. This chik and i seems we are getting along really fine might happen something, but I've been worried that she might star to see him again. Thats explains the dream.
Thank you annon firs time 4-chan helps me.
>>
>>18441828
Probably just sleep paralysis, but better safe than sorry.
>>
File: 1478603606403.png (203KB, 617x695px) Image search: [Google]
1478603606403.png
203KB, 617x695px
It starts off in school. I am in a class for a full year. I have slacked off the entirety of the time. You get punished at this school if you fail. There are airport scanners, security guards, police officers and the like everywhere you go at this school. It's under constant watch like a prison camp for kids. I've been turning in false work and cheating just to barely scrape by. When I am sitting in the chair I feel like I am being held hostage by all the eyes in the room. Snakes everywhere. The final day of school is when everything goes to shit. The kids leave their seats one at a time. I panic and stuff my backpack full of strange items. I stuff it full of evidence that I cheated. I hide the evidence inside of books. There is also a taser inside that I stole from a guard. My backpack is full of secrets, I desperately don't want people to even acknowledge my backpack. There is one final class before school is over. Swimming class. I don't want to swim. My sister and all her friends are there swimming. I am standing there with my backpack on waiting to leave and go home. I don't want to be here. The swimming class ends and I follow my sister like a dog down to the school buses. I lose her in the crowd and desperately try and look for someone else I might know. I spot a girl who I remember from countless other dreams. The girl in my dreams. The girl. The only girl. I follow her onto a bus. The bus is so packed that I am hanging on for dear life with my face being pushed into the door. Claustrophobic. As we drive I manage to make some people laugh including the girl who always walks through my dreams. I just wanted to blend in. I didn't want to laugh. Suddenly we reach a strange park. The park is full of mutant creatures. They look like dinosaurs and giant animals with skeleton heads. They have many mutations, some worse than others. One as big as a building attacks the bus and topples it over. Kids run out screaming and get their bodies mangled by the giant monster.
>>
File: 1463041096125.jpg (550KB, 900x663px) Image search: [Google]
1463041096125.jpg
550KB, 900x663px
>>18442388
The giant monster has bloody tentacle arms that punch off the children's heads like a mantis shrimp. I see the girl that walks through dreams slip away into the fog. I run and run and run until I'm completely lost in the forest. I just want to go home. Night comes. I am exhausted. After walking for so long I finally find an opening out of the forest. I see the entrance to the school. I decide I have no choice but to take shelter there. I walk through the dead airport scanners and feel a very creepy aura. It's pitch black except for the windows. The windows reflect the light of the moon and the barely visible clouds against the canvas of the pitch black night. A storm is coming. The hallways are long. They echo my footsteps. It's so silent in here that it feels like my heart is going to burst out of my chest. There is some slight wind now and then. I reach my classroom and take a look inside. Nobody. I feel like if I slept in this room I would be spirited away in my sleep. I walk to the pool. There is a light on inside the pool. The water is green and glowing. I decide to go for a swim. After enjoying myself just a bit I float on my back on top of the water. I think to myself about where I am and realize I remember this place. I'm in a dream. I become lucid. This dream... I've had it many times. I know what's going to happen. I jump out of the pool and hide behind the door. Sure enough, he has arrived. The security guard. The sound of his footsteps gets closer and closer. He always comes in this dream in the middle of the night. He's like a ghost. I try and hide but he still sniffs me out. He goes for his taser or gun and I manage to grab the taser out of my backpack in the struggle and take him down. He is asleep like a baby. I quickly run out of the school and find myself at the entrance where the school buses arrive. I see a ghostly face through the window of one of the buses parked there. I hear the security guard running towards me and bullets flying.
>>
File: 1470072296250.jpg (84KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1470072296250.jpg
84KB, 800x600px
>>18442403
I dodge his bullets and take off running. He keeps shooting, screaming and chasing me. He is trying to kill me. They always were. I run from the school while dodging and weaving and finally reach the road. The road is surrounded by forest on both sides. The storm has arrived. The rain starts falling. I can hear the insects and the birds and the owl making their noise. I can hear my feet pounding on the wet road. I can hear the approaching thunder and the feeling of my desperation. I am like a machine. I am running at max speed. It is taking everything to take another step, but I know there will always be another step. My breath is panicked and my throat hurts from breathing so hard. I look behind me and the school is no longer in view. I cannot see the security guard. That is no longer my concern. This forest is full of monsters, I know from previous dreams. Fast monsters. Monsters that will rip you apart. Mutations. Terrifying creatures. The storm is now in full swing. Thunderous lightning, the animals are screeching a symphony. It feels like the farther I run the louder everything becomes. My heart is going to explode. My feet hitting the puddles below are as heavy as buildings. As loud as the lightning above. I begin to tear up. I just want to go home. I just want to be safe. I just want everything to be alright. It never is. I keep running. I put everything into each step. I can hear screaming from inside the forest. Those school kids must have transformed by now. They're gonna come and get me. There is no home. I've been running thinking there was somewhere ahead, but there is nowhere. The home I'm running to in this dream only leads to a worse nightmare. I've had this dream enough times to know. I still keep running. I don't want to wake up. I want to find my home. I want to be alright. I finally collapse. I can no longer move. I am paralyzed with fear. There is nothing left. I decide to wake myself up.
>>
>>18395522
i just had probably the weirdest dream, and it's weird how i can remember it so vividly, i usually only remember small bits

>live with my friend in some sort of appartment complex
>we're in some weird country we've never been to, so we decide to go out and investigate our surroundings
>everything is hard to see because there's a thick fog, only some dark countours of buildings slightly visible far away
>we walk to a random direction, there's something interesting there
>a weird contraption that has a clown head on it jumps at me in a jumpscare type of fashion and i get scared
>we've arrived to some weird abbandoned circus place
>we're trying to leave but guards come to close a gate
>we manage get trough the gate but we're still apparently not out of the circus place, it's like our surroundings have suddenly shifted
>an elderly couple pretend they try to help us to get us out of there through some maze thingy but the man tries to steal my wallet
>i'm really mad and yell at my friend how i knew we should've not gone anywhere, now where stuck in a tourist trap
>i get mad at the man and tell him his in trouble
>he starts to sniff some sort of liquid drug up his nose and gets all jittery
>me and my friend leave to another room
>it's filled with old people staring blankly at a crt screen
>the drugged man's face is on the screen, distorting in a creepy way

what the fuck was that
>>
Dream

>buy mirrors edge online for $1
>it arrives and i thank the delivery man
>but I already have mirrors edge
>holding a mirrors edge in each hand confused
>wake up
>>
>about a day after getting out from the hospital because of dengue
>walking around the neighborhood after a typhoon
>see a tiger, a gorilla, and a giraffe talking with each other from their cages
>ask them if i can take their picture
>they say yes and i took it and i sent them a copy
>showed it to my dad
>went back and they were gone

2nd time i got last week
>be me
>wake up floating in some dimly-lit mansion
>see a shadowy humanoid with black eyes and i attempt to chase it
>looks at me trynna threaten me so i try to spirit gun him lmao yu yu hakusho but i cant because still not used to lucid dreaming or whatever
>he throws a shadowy ball thing at me and i wake up
>i manage to sleep again and we were on a different place
>he was running on a wall of a building upwards and i was now chasing him
>the city also looked different like it was dark and didnt have any lights despites living in a big city
>i fight him off for a few moments but once again i wake up
there was more but i cant seem to remember all of it but it's all in the back of my head
anyone wanna tell me what happened?
>>
>>18396505
Get in the robot, Jamal.
>>
Fist time poster here.
Everytime i dream with a certain girl, i have sleep paralysis. Does anybody know about something like that?
>>
>>18395522
So last night when I went to sleep, I was lying on my back. I felt that sleep paralysis is approaching. The feeling is coming from feet, all the way up to head. When it came to my head I felt very strange feeling in the spot where 3rd eye should be. It was like strong pressure or someone just pushing in my forehead with finger. Does that mean something, or is it just normal? Someone explain please. Felt amazing.
>>
>>18442933
Have you experienced that outside of sleep paralysis?
>>
>>18398580
>dragon fight reminds me of the tantric ideal of riding the tiger
>romans are probably occupying judea, look into that history and maybe the book Master and Margarita
>later on it seems like you are seeing the Behemoth; the cities in the desert seem to present an extreme vision of urbanization: a large part of the fall of the roman empire was that its economy became reliant on transporting food to unsustainably large cities from remotely distant bread baskets. Also think of the city as the archetypal state, and large animals symbolizing government (a la Leviathan)
>>
>>18439053
power fantasy, you took initiative and were on top of your game, enjoying everything.
>>
File: 1477519318131.jpg (42KB, 466x499px) Image search: [Google]
1477519318131.jpg
42KB, 466x499px
>>18406364
kek
>>
>>18444142
You know I hadn't thought about it in that way, but yeah I could definitely see how it would be like that.
The one point I could possibly bring up is that I am plenty capable of doing the things that I did in my dream (save for dream powers and telekinesis). the real difference is how I treated it like second nature. I guess that really doesn't refute anything you said though huh?
>>
>>18404675
>>18433088
>>18442524
>>18414078
>>18414457
If you want better dream recall or more vivid dreams, take some Vitamin B6.

If you dont dream or cant recall dreams you are deficient in B6.
>>
Had a dream last night that my molars were falling out . Anyone know what that might mean ?
>>
>>18443488
Have not experienced that at all before
>>
dream general should be /zzz/
>>
On what basis do people here think that dreams are meaningful? Are you just analyzing them for shits and giggles, or do you actually believe that there's inherent meaning to be uncovered by doing so? This isn't intended as a criticism. I've always been interested in dreams, but I never understood why so many people think they're meaningful by default.
>>
>>18444957
No thanks, not a fan of that /fakeboard/ format.

>>18445007
That's still a loaded question. Like asking people on /x/ if they really believe anything else on here. You'll get a different answer for each person.
>>
>>18445316
I don't see how it's a loaded question. I'm straightforwardly asking why people here think that dreams are meaningful. It's not a trap. You can answer the question without "admitting" something I want you to admit. It isn't loaded.

I think you're using the term (possibly incorrectly) to give yourself an air of expertise you don't really possess, in order to dismiss the question without answering it.
>>
>>18444819
Teeth falling out is a fairly common dream. One many people have at least. A lot of interpretations can be googled on this one. Common opinion is that it has to do with a fear/reluctance towards change.
>>
I keep dreaming about an ex I've been been pursuing again and trying to reconcile with.
Anyways, the dream:
There was a lot I don't remember, but I do remember coming across him in an unlikely place. There really wasn't any reason for him to appear there or in my dream considering the way my dream had been developing. I was really happy to see him though he didn't appear all that excited to see me himself, and I leaned in to kiss him and he pushed my face away, kind of grunting and not really saying anything, but he immediately leaned in to hug me instead. I sighed and thought to myself to accept it for what it was now. I didn't feel much of anything, not pain or embarrassment, but maybe just relief to finally be near him again. Love for him is such a familiar feeling and never failing feeling I experience for him, no matter what is happening. It's always present. Anyways, while we were hugging he started to silently sob, I think holding it back as much as possible to prevent me from noticing and asking what was wrong. He hugged me tightly, and I woke up before we let go.
Am I just projecting my desires, or is my subconscious picking up on him actually not wanting to let go yet? I'm almost at my bitter end with things, and just when I think I've had enough, I have a dream like this. He has mostly been cold and a bit distant on the romantic note even though we still get along fine and are clearly still close. It has really been leading me to believe he is ready to move on, even though we still text and call every day, like every morning he gives me a 'good morning' text and we chat for an hour or so until he gets started with his day. We text at lunch and then a few more times during the day and we text for an hour or so at night and then he calls after dinner before bed.
>>
I was in a gigantic mansion with 300+ people. Everyone was celebrating some holiday and I was watching from the 2nd floor. There was a staircase leading up like 50 floors and you could see through the middle all the way down. Strange design. There was some space to walk and rooms on each floor. While I was on the 2nd floor an elderly woman came up to me and told me I make her sick and that I don't belong here. When she turned her back to me I pushed her off the walkway, over the railing and through the middle. She landed on top of a table where everyone was eating. Apparently she was loved and important. She was severely injured. Everyone started freaking out and got angry. A group of the strongest looking men came running towards me with weapons, followed by everybody else. Their anger was terrifying. I began ascending the stairs as fast as possible and every time I looked behind me more and more people were appearing. Suddenly people started coming out of their rooms and attacking me from above. I kept getting trapped and beaten on. No matter what damage I did nobody stopped coming to kill me. I took an axe from one of the people and started chopping into all the skulls I could see, but this only fired them up more. I took some fatal wounds from weapons already. I kept checking doors and finally came upon an unlocked door. Inside was a child in a cowboy hat. I told him to find a weapon and get ready to fight. The lock was broke. I held the door shut as long as possible. The child tried killing me so I sliced his neck. After chopping countless hands off the door became easier to hold and I wondered why. I let go and noticed they left. I looked out the window and saw hundreds of people scaling the walls towards the window. I jumped out of the window onto a truck below and miraculously survived. I tried driving it but realized I didn't have any keys. Suddenly someone walked up to me and smashed a giant old fashioned tv over my head and killed me.
>>
>>18445360
Other anon here. I've never considered dreams to have an objective meaning. I like discussing dreams, because I find them interesting, and usually remember a couple dreams every night. Sometimes I recognise elements in my dreams from real life, other times not. There are many dream elements shared across cultures and people all over the world. Like someone chasing you, you being naked in a crowd or having teeth falling out. Does the fact that many people dream this give it an inherent objective meaning? Probably not. But there probably is a reason as to why those elements occur in dreams.
>>
>>18445531
Even if you are just projecting, it sounds like the guy probably has his own issues and thoughts he needs to sort out. If he spends that much time on you still, it's at least obvious that he doesn't dislike you.
>>
>>18445551
Thanks. He does have some other things to work out. Thankfully it's nothing crazy emotional, just some issues with his inheritance that are giving him Hell, but I wish he would let me help him.
>>
I had a dream in my childhood, and it's one of the few I can still see images of. I can't remember all the details, because I had this dream a long time ago. I'll do my best to describe what I can:

In the dream, I'm a taxi driver. It's raining and it's dark. I'm in a busy city. A warm yellow/orange colour lights up the street, presumably cast by street lamps. I get the impression that I'm in Las Vegas or Hollywood, or somewhere else fancy, because there are also spotlights embedded in the pavement. I can still see the image of rain hitting the ground.

Some guy gets in the back of the cab and shuffles along to the middle seat. I'm looking at him through the pane of glass that separates driver and passenger. He's a heavy-set man, but not excessively so. He's wearing a buttoned brown overcoat and a brown fedora with a short brim (this was before the dank memes). He looks roughly like pic related, but a little less fat, and sans-briefcase (and also wearing an overcoat, as I described).

This is where it gets weird. The man introduces himself in a deep, inhuman voice. He says his name is Marcus, or Maximus, or something else beginning "Ma" – something vaguely Roman or regal-sounding. He also gives a surname, but I can't remember what it was. He says he is "of" somewhere, but I can't remember where. What I do know is that this guy is not human, and he is, in fact, an alien from another planet.

He removes a sandwich from a white, grease-stained bag. When he bites into it, rats crawl out. The crawl all over him, and fill up the back of the cab. At that point, I woke up, terrified.

I don't have a phobia of rats. Aliens creep me out, but only Greys. Any thoughts or ideas? Thanks for reading.
>>
Is it actually possible to enter another person's dream?
>>
I have this dream were I'm in bed and my teeth get loose and fall out. It happens quite often.
>>
>>18445535
Thanks for the reply. I also think that we attribute meaning to dreams, rather than them having any sort of intrinsic meaning. And I don't necessarily think that's a bad thing, either. Paying attention to our dreams and looking for meaning in them can make us more conscious of what's going on in our lives, because we very often seek to explain them in terms of our current situation. This might lead us to fix issues we would have otherwise just ignored. For example, if we interpret a dream to be a sign that a relationship is in danger, and then go on to put work into it, we might end up fixing the relationship. Whether or not the dream had any actual meaning doesn't really matter, when you view it like this – we became aware of the state of the relationship and fixed it. Although the dream doesn't have meaning, the act of seeking it out prompts us to think about things we're aware of only subconsciously.

However, I have always been interested in the idea that dreams have objective meaning. I guess I sort of want it to be the case that they do, but I've never found a compelling argument for it.
>>
>>18404650
>>18404670
>>18404712
I'm a bit curious as well - I sometimes have dreams that are centered around me continually peeing. I think my subconscious is just trying to make me piss myself.
>>
>>18445615
That's actually a really common dream that a lot of people have. It's got something to do with the fear, irreversible nature, and inevitability of aging, and eventually dying.

I've had it a few times too.
>>
>>18445855
i think it means i was in alexander the great's army and we just got our ass handed to us in india
>>
File: 1481951865393.jpg (28KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1481951865393.jpg
28KB, 720x720px
Had first lucid dream recently. Upon "arrival" was greeted by three people, who in addition to acknowledging that yes this is a dream, they also seemed irritated to be there, and advised I not do two things
Enter the basement
Visit the third floor
Both in this sort of dream shanty I conjured up.
Funny thing is, both were empty?
>>
I dreamt about Casey Neistat. I never watched any of his videos but seen fragments of him shilling for Clinton.

I never commented on it but I thought of him as a sellout and a bug eyed creep. I dislike the guy.

In my dream he sat across from me at a table and looked at me with dissapointment. And I felt like I was caught. He then took my hand, placed a set of car keys in it and the closed my hand around it.

He then said: "Were brothers now"

Does this mean im feeling guilty for thinking of him that way? Or is it my own insecurity about still not having a drivers license? Or somethng else?

I remember feeling bad for him, but I also didnt want to let myselfbe bribed into liking him.
>>
>>18395522
Okay had a weird dream the other day
>So i take the bus to the station downtown in my dream
>Wait for my bus, it comes, i step on and at the last second it changes to some other route
>Want to talk to the bus driver about the change
>It's one of my managers from work( who even though she is twice my age i would totally fuck her)
>Ask her about the change, she says it's fine and i'll get where i need to go
>I sit, but as she drives i realize she is going the wrong way
>I question her
>Don't worry you'll get where you need to go
>She drops me off at the bus stop near my job
>I get off mildly furious knowing she lied and that im going to have to wait for my next bus
>Go inside and order some food while i wait.
>There's a huge as line
>I wait
>A long ass time
>Finally get to order my food
>recognize the cashier as Jaun some guy who i see occasionaly
>Its breakfast
>which i hate
>Decide to order food anyways
>It's super expensive and i get pissy over it
>pay for it
>wait
>See one of managers, wearing a shirt with the name of another manager which is at least 3 times to big for him
>I call him by the name of the other manager he gets upset and leaves
>I wait
>I turn around and notice the bottom half of a female body
>I fuck it, in the middle of the restaurant and finish
>I get my food and leave

what does it mean?
>>
>>18442651
Your Spiritual self is based has fuck thats what happen.
>>
>>18445531
He moved on already and so did you. Thats why you have so many romantic dreams with him. hugging you and being a complicated person like you women like.

And thats why you talk to each other every fucking 10 minuts. Becouse you hate each other lazzy stinky ass, you miserable pieces of shit.
>>
>>18445534
mentalize yourself and go back to that place and kill that elder bitch
>>
File: 1471717131470.jpg (113KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1471717131470.jpg
113KB, 300x300px
>>18395522
I keep having this really out of place recurring dream every few months since I was a little boy, wanted to see if it makes sense to any of you anons.
>Dreaming
>setting is what appears to be a city with beautiful very modern styled buildings
>be wandering inside a well decorated house with a nice view of the city, probably on top of a hill
>find cute girl ive never seen before IRL in another room that appeared to be the living room of the house
>she greets me with a strange hand gesture
>I take a seat right next to her
>talk for hours about random things. (every time I dream this it's different subjects according to my current favorite stuff and hobbies)
>I notice we started talking around daytime until night time with a nice feeling of happyness
>we both agree to lay on the bed from the other room I was in at the start of the dream
>she suddenly starts telling me exaclty this: "never feel sadness for the tests life throws at you, for you only get one"
>proceeds to hug me for a few secs
>wake up
>get weirded out the entire morning after thinking about it trying to figure out who the fuck do I keep seeing on my dreams

I dunno about this strange feeling the dream gives, a vibe like if something bad is going to happen in my future but it sure provides waifu material every time
>>
Been having prophetic dreams since a breakup in May. Most profound was in October

>Have dream I'm at my friend's house
>big party going on, lots of old High School friends.
>My ex is there
>I'm wearing really ugly clothes, don't feel confident
>Go inside and change clothes
>Walk outside. My ex's female friend flashes her tits at me, is acting like a huge slut.
>Tell her she's gross and walk away
>See my ex, say "hello." She gives me a dirty look, but smiles after.
>Huge explosion outside
>Fear my ex died
>Go outside
>Explosion is a fireworks factory blowing up, feel huge sense of relief that ex is safe.

A few days later the same friend who hosted the party in my dream says he's hosting a halloween party.

>Go to halloween party
>Wear stupid Knight costume, feel lame.
>Change clothes
>Go outside
>My ex and her female friend are there, they're both wearing the same costume.
>Few hours pass by, I'm rolling on MDMA and DJing.
>Walk into house
>See girl making out with random guy in front of everybody. Wearing the costume my ex was wearing.
>Go inside, someone told me my ex is sitting in a room taking care of her drunk friend who is puking.
>Huge sense of relief that my ex wasn't slutting it up.

Kind of translates, right? What really through me off is that after the party, I helped my friend clean up. Right next to where my ex's friend was kissing that guy, is a pile of fireworks.

The explosion was me thinking my ex turned into a huge slut and we'll never work things out again. the fireworks just happened to be in the same room, kind of spooky. I was dressed poorly in my dream, and also felt self-conscious about wearing a costume so I changed.

When I remembered my dream after the party it hit me like a 9/11 documentary. It's crazy how dreams can sometimes do that, predict the future in very subtle ways. I think it's an extension of "gut feelings." That sense of omniscience that we all have.
>>
>>18438388
People always choose whether or not to enjoy any of their experiences.
You made a good choice.
>>
>>18446944
Dude, you're literally having consistently good dreams that end with some encouraging life advice and yet you're stressing out about it. Chill.
>>
>>18447338
I hope that's the case, sounded a little paranoid in that post but you are probably right having the same dream several times makes you overthink it
>>
>>18446462
Damn! CTR shilling through the dream realm bow. Don't let them get to you!
>>
https://youtu.be/LhRg1ouOf-A
>>
>>18446944
Well a relevant question would be: Do you often feel sadness for the tests of life?
>>
>>18447500
And who might "they" be?
>>
>>18447511
Don't think so, I have a combination of genetic diseases that make my everyday rutine very strict if I want to keep walking and eating by myself, but i've never felt sad about it.

Just a bit frustated at times that pain is something I can't take a rest of but other than that I live a pretty comfy life.
>>
This thread still bumpy or we need a new one?
>>
happened long time ago probably 2 or 3 years ago
>be me
>windows always open at night because hot as fuck
>sleep with lights turned off
>still sleeping and it's near sunrise or still dark
>dream gets me really near sighted like something is waving on front of my face
>woke up annoyed and angry so no longer sleepy butstill have my eyes closed
>"wtf go away"
>it's like someone's moving flashlight left and right over my face
>wake up
>see soft white ball of light fade out
>sometimes it looked like it was confused and tried to hide and faded out late.
>happened more than three times but I can't remember the exact times that happened
>still close my windows every night because of this.
Angels or spirits? What are those?
>inb4 meds or schizo shit.
>>
>>18447579
Probably just words of comfort from your brain. Telling you to stay strong. Nice to know that it cares, despite it all.
>>
>>18404674
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uZRD7QihQbU

I didn't pre-listen to this link here but why not try some kind of hypnosis? I used a video like this for past life regression and found success at least achieving that full relaxation mode, along with some other perks. As far as seeing who I was in a past life, I saw some things but I started breaking concentration around that point so the end was lost on me unfortunately.
Anyway look around and give it a try, can't hurt.
>>
>>18447694
Schizo
>>
As a kid I always had precognitive dreams. Just little things I would remember ,not dejavu but a surreal experience that I've been here previously. All these dreams I've had always happen years prior to happening. I was okay with this happening since it could have possibly just been a coincidence or just in fact been dejavu. But around 3 weeks ago i decided to trip on dxm while going out with some friends. Then i started to see things that had already happened. And i was oredicting what would happen next. I remember telling my friends that i had an exact dream of this before and they didnt believe me until i started saying words from their mouths secinds before them saying it. They new i was tripping out but actually believed me. As the night was getting later i saw significant things that i saw before that couldn't be random. I came home slept it of and didnt know what to make of this experience. One thing i significantly remember was saying the world is going to end.
Thread posts: 313
Thread images: 56

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.