[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/div/ - Divination General - Good Luck Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 331
Thread images: 86

File: 14.jpg (157KB, 648x549px) Image search: [Google]
14.jpg
157KB, 648x549px
Welcome to Divination General!
Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

Every method is welcome: Tarot, Runes, Cartomancy, Scrying, Pendulum, Cleromancy, I-Ching, Tasseomancy, Necromancy, etc.

>If you're NEW, please READ the STICKY:
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074 (embed) (embed) (embed)

>Guides made by some of our readers:
Rustig, wrote this to help beginners on how to choose a deck and start with the tarot:
http://i.imgur.com/2rodLWB.png (embed) (embed) (embed)

Thoth, made his own tarot and rune guide:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

>Some useful tips before posting:
-New readers should post that they're offering readings and what information they require from a querent.
-Look for their posts in the thread to determine what's needed and before posting, check if they finished reading already.
-Some readers will refuse to do certain readings - respect that choice. Also, bullshit queries will get bullshit answers.
-An "air query" can be made to no one in particular, but no one in particular may answer!
-Avoid making the same question over and over and/or to different readers, this may lead to more confusion than clarification
-Please refer to the Dream General threads for dream interpretation

>Readers and Querents:
Please, respect each other, let's keep things decent here.
Provide feedback when applied, we're a growing community and many readers are starting, let's help each other to improve.

>Chatroom: IRC channel for discussion:
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.sorcery.net/#/div/ination

>Discord:
https://discord.gg/WWcFD2N
https://discord.gg/CKGqezW

Previous Thread: >>18435656
>>
If anyone is reading now, what does V think of me?
>>
If you are still doing readings, I just need to know about dreams and job.
>>
File: 1457747779973.png (676KB, 1000x1135px) Image search: [Google]
1457747779973.png
676KB, 1000x1135px
Looking to do a trade for a silly question tonight. Will pick up a few reads for whoever in the meantime. All I need is a name/alias and a question. Method is scry, and if you could include a cute picture that would be a tremendous help right now. Thanks
>>
File: 1479217145962.png (114KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1479217145962.png
114KB, 300x300px
Well today isa special day. I think I can take on 3 querents.

Some rules to my readings;
1) I don't want to know anything about you. Just ask a question.
2) It's better if it's not a yes/no question.
3) No future readings; ask me something you want deeper insight about that deals with the past or the present only.
4) When I've replied, please let me know the accuracy / how you feel about the reading.

...5) I like to collect /x/ related pictures. If you have some cool ones to share, I encourage it, but they're not necessary, nor will I use them to gauge how to read you.

Cheers,

Eli.
>>
File: Mimikyu.240.2028873.jpg (14KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
Mimikyu.240.2028873.jpg
14KB, 240x240px
>>18439239
first of all thank you for doing this, I just want to know if me and PG talk before the year ends, did she liked the present I sent her and does she still love me?
>>
File: demon.jpg (59KB, 508x633px) Image search: [Google]
demon.jpg
59KB, 508x633px
>>18439242
Can I get some insight into my capabilities for building a stable and happy relationship with others?
>>
>>18439242
What went wrong between R and I? Why wouldn't it work?
>>
File: 06562.jpg (140KB, 1280x853px) Image search: [Google]
06562.jpg
140KB, 1280x853px
>>18439239
I am Sophie. I want to know if I would travel to that precious place next year and if I don't bother you, can you tell me if I really love him?
>>
>>18439239
I need to negotiate something, but I'm slightly fucked right now. Please help, thanks.
>>
>>18439242
Does he really love me?
>>
>>18439242
What's going on between J and me? Is he thinking that I'm hiding something?
>>
>>18439239
Talkbox
What is the proper way for me to kill myself and be successful and when should I do it?
>>
>>18439239
I think Irene from Link between worlds is a real cutie, so here's she.

I'm Vin, and I started to feel, well, weird recently. I think it's a happy feeling, but I don't know what it really is or what should I do about it. Maybe it's a feeling I knew before, but I was just so numb in the past years that I forget about it.
>>
>>18439256
Call me Scryfag. I've read for you a few times, but I'm too tired right now.
>>
File: 1408316074059.png (402KB, 500x616px) Image search: [Google]
1408316074059.png
402KB, 500x616px
>>18439245
>does she still love me?
That kinda questions hits way to close to home man, hope you're doing alright and everything. Hang in there.

I see an owl perched on a dead tree in the dead cold of a winter night. The wind is silent and the surroundings illuminated softly by the moon and starlight. The owl rotates its head around as they do with the whole 180 degree turn and whatnot, however as its head comes back around from the other side, its eyes take on a strange glossed over expression, as if it is no longer really looking at the world around it but somewhere else entirely. It tried to reverse to process by turning back the direction in came from but the eyes remain the same. I see another little bird though a small reddish sparrow looking thing, it curiosly looks at this now messed up owl and appears to be friendly, if birds could talk I'm sure they just be having a lovely little interaction. Odd read, but that's what I see.

To me this seems to represent a scanning or looking about for something and being unable to turn back when one discovers the answer. To me it resembles a person scanning and waiting for something to happen, but in doing so gets all turned around (might be a play on words) The other bird may represent someone with differences but is still enjoyable or enjoys the owl's company in some way. Basically it seems that things will be going well-ish, even if you aren't able to fully see the situation at hand. I'd just say enjoy it while you can and don't overthink it if possible. Seems like it should be happy for the time being so enjoy those happy little moments while they last. Best of luck friend.
>>
>>18439270
so thats a yes? man thank you so much bro I've been waiting for the longest time to talk to her I hope she sees that I love her still and yeah she will always be the one. I wish you the best of luck to you anon! hopefully we will get our christmas wish to come true. best of luck and thanks again.
>>
>>18439250

Are you looking for a reading or are you looking for based advice?

Good starting points;
-Knowing yourself
-Active listening
-Generosity

Though I'll pull some cards to see if I can pinpoint where you might need some help:

VIII - Justice: You expect people to bestow your expectations of people before you return the favour. This is not a good mentality to go into any relationship. I'd suggest being the bigger person and making the first move. This will actually make you seem like a more competent leader.

Queen - Swords: You are quick to judge. While you might tell yourself that you don't cut people off easily and are fairly nonjudgmental, the truth is relatively far from that. It's not that you hate these people, it's that you see no point in further involvement. You distance yourself before it's a problem.

9 - Swords: When you're not cutting people off right at the source, you're cutting yourself off from further contact.You avoid meeting new people like the plague Stop that. Get out of bed and socialize for fuck sake.
>>
File: 1429586914505.jpg (50KB, 380x380px) Image search: [Google]
1429586914505.jpg
50KB, 380x380px
>>18439254
I see the chalky outline of a lighthouse being drawn onto a canvas of sorts, the best way to describe it is if you watching an artist creating an animation with charcoals on a paper ream. Like the lines of the art have a movement and waviness to them if that makes any sense. It looks like a prototype animation done in charcoal, the lighthouse outline waves and the light moves about. Everything is monotone and a black lines over a great vast white space. The lighthouse looks lonely but well taken care of. It's actually quite beautiful I can't really explain it but there's an overwhelming feeling of nostalgia and purpose at this simple location. Like it means a lot despite the simplicity of it.

really not a lot to interpret here in my mind, I think it's a definat yes to both questions, this scene is just to plesant and memorable despite never having gone there (or if it even exists really) but tldr; yeah looking good on both parts of that, a romantic looking lighthouse with wobbly lines and a beauty in simplicity, you're gonna make it.
>>
File: nigga thats kawaii.jpg (104KB, 500x695px) Image search: [Google]
nigga thats kawaii.jpg
104KB, 500x695px
>>18439282
Thanks for that, you said you liked feedback so bear with me on this one,

You're actually more accurate than expected, honestly I'm a bit fucked when it comes to social stuff. I'm actually apparently pretty socially stable and generally get along with the people in my life, and quickly meet and make new friends when I get the chance, my problem is pretty similar to what you describe but I imagine the motives are a bit different. Basically you make some on par points and generally give some pretty good advice. Not really too sure I can repair that but it's nice to know and think about why I am the way I am I suppose. Thanks for that really do appreciate it, I'd give you like an 90% accuracy rating on that one. Good work.
>>
>>18439252

>jealousy
>possession

>carefulness
>hidden feelings

>friendly disagreements
>hidden retaliations

There might be a base of attraction between you two, but your actual personalities are interfering. If you can't actually have a proper conversation, this might explain a lot.
>>
>>18439284
Oh thank you so so much for your interpretation. It is so shocking how the answer is related to both questions. I was sure but wanted to confirm it, thank you so much again.
>>
>>18439302
We can have a decent conversation..at least we used to be able to.
Thanks for the insight anon
>>
File: 1447489592352.jpg (99KB, 723x691px) Image search: [Google]
1447489592352.jpg
99KB, 723x691px
>>18439256
Amaments, guns, and turrets. Basically I see a great wall of iron barrels that would be enough to create a mighty mobile fortress or supply an army. IT seems that firepower is the key here, (obviously I'm not telling you to pull a "some of you negotiators are alright, don't come to the meeting tomorrow" kind of thing) but it seems that having leverage and trying to find balance in the circumstance wouldn't hurt. Basically it seems having superior positions here would ease negotiations, however that requires firepower, namely ammunition (metaphorically speaking again of course) Essentially I would advise trying to gain some type of leverage or to hold an advantage over the other party, it's hard to argue looking down some that blatantly concerning. Not telling you to be outright manipulative or anything, but rather that it couldn't help to stand your ground and make your demand known more clearly and for what reasons speciffically. Stay convicted in your ideals and be willing to fight for them

>>18439278
>I hope she sees that I love her still and yeah she will always be the one
>pic related

Really though man, it looked hopeful, but please don't just assume it'll work out, it'll still take effort and purpose on your part, but you seem dedicated so I hope that gets reciprocated and that your feelings and dedication pays off. Thanks for letting me read for you, i hope you situation works out for the best, I really do.
>>
File: 1461979597827.png (290KB, 770x930px) Image search: [Google]
1461979597827.png
290KB, 770x930px
>>18439259
>What is the proper way for me to kill myself and be successful and when should I do it?
>>>/google/

Really man I'm a depressed mess myself, don't ask me that kind of thing. That's really a question that could be solved with some basic research into quick and lethal methods of suicide. Not really comfortable gaining potential legal culpability for telling someone how and why they should become an hero, gonna have to pass man, sorry about that.

I sincerely hope that whatever it is in your life that is causing you to contemplate that path will resolve though. I know I've been there far too many times, and it rarely gets easier, but I hope that someday you can come to terms with life, and maybe even get to a better place someday, Please try to hang in there,
>>
>>18439260
>vidya qts
Thanks for sharing that anon I enjoyed that a lot. saved. Have one of my favourite vidya qts in return. Phi from the "zero escape" series.

Metamorphosis and change, I see a snake shedding skin that looks oddly like a cocoon. Like it's far bigger and less snakeskin looking than it should be. but the snake comes out a different colour as it emerges from the shell. It was a light brown and emerges as a bright green after it's change.

To me I think this feeling is that of a niche change. Your social standings and complex contractual reciprocity deals may be changing, or you may be finding yourself in new places and situations, or rather that the ones you know and are comfortable with are becoming better in some way. Either way it seems to be that the concept is that of differences and changes simply as a result of time and living. These things just happen from time to time I suppose. Seems to me like opportunity may be staring you in the face sometime soon. It's the feeling of potential and change if you ask me, maybe a little indecision. Like when you have to make a choice and it's unclear which one you want but can see the pros and cons of both sides. Feels a lot like that. Shedding dead weight and focusing on the core of it all,
>>
>>18439257

Yes and no?

This is a complicated read with quite a bit of negativity within it. I suspect that he doesn't really -know- you, to begin with. His initial, subconscious judgment is that you are someone he cares about, but he really couldn't tell you why. Other things might be at work against your relationship, such as jealous friends influencing how he sees you. As you are now, you are not the right match. Drop your influences, precautions, and exceptions for a better shot. You need to be more honest with each other, and have fewer fantasies.
>>
File: 1469530273045.jpg (134KB, 700x817px) Image search: [Google]
1469530273045.jpg
134KB, 700x817px
>>18439239 is probably going to give up on reads/a trade now. It's been fun guys. Thanks for everyone who asked for a read. I only hope I was helpful or at the very least gave you something to think about. Hang in there guys, I hope you can all be truly happy someday. Keep doing your best and don't lose sight of your hopes and dreams.
>>
>>18439325
>>18439345
Thanks for the reading, anon! Your answers are pure poetry, it's just good to read what you wrote to the others, even if it has no meaning to me.

I can not give you a proper feedback now, because the situation still needs some investigation before it becomes clear to me what's really happening, but your guidance will be a great help! Thank you again, and have a nice day! It always makes me happy when I meet helpful folks like you.
>>
File: 1450615385571.png (444KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1450615385571.png
444KB, 800x600px
>>18439356
Thanks anon. Glad I could at least be interesting. It's always nice to hear back from people. I really wonder why I do this anymore, but every now and then I get a comment like that and I suppose I see why I keep crawling back to this place from time to time. Best of luck friend. thanks for the kind words i really needed that
>>
>>18439364
I don't know if you are still around, but if you want, I would gladly listen to your question. You seem like a nice guy who feel like alone at this moment, and don't know who to talk with. I'm not well versed in the occult, but I know my philosophy and theology, so maybe I can get some wise words from there for you.
>>
>>18439364
Hanako..

:'(
>>
Hello, I need help, is some one capable of interpeting dreams here? this one has a lot lf symbolism and is driving me mad.

here I go:

>be on a big ass temple or palace.
>there is the king (doesnt matter what king not even i know) a few meter from me
>he is the king, has this king attaire and a kings crown
>gets scares of me
>starts runing to his left or my right if you wish dependig on the point of view
>he goes to the corner of a high window (the ones with lots of colors and drawings on churches) i cant see the drawings on window they dont matter.
>the queen shows up, begs me to stop, grabbing my arm
>I stab the king with a swords on his lower abdomen.
>next sceen: im on the same corner by the window, the queen by mi side sad, i cant see the kings corpse, i never see his corpse
>have a baby on my arms
>I know his the king and queens son. the heir.
>the queen tries to stop me again
>I star tryng to open the big colored window.
> i succed
>the baby starts to cry
>I trow the baby down throug the windo, we where high above the ground
>the queen then grabs her own face with both hands in regret
>I do the same (but dont feel regret)

I wake up.

Meaning please? some one?

I beg!!
>>
File: 1439876779984.png (322KB, 591x716px) Image search: [Google]
1439876779984.png
322KB, 591x716px
>>18439239
Hey Stray ,how are you??

Are you still reading?
>>
Hey /div/ I need help with hexagram 54 with lines 4 and 5. Anybody knows about this?
>>
Hey guys, how are yall?

I'm taking practice queries ,please.

I still need a love reading ,if any of you guys could offer one.
>>
>>18439207
Hey guys. I want to learn divination for checking if sigils are going to work. Tarot seems a bit heavy, what should I use?
>>
>>18439457
Is it worth meeting up with the person I am planning to meet?
>>
>>18439457
Should I keep on trying with the current girl or do I start looking for a new one?
Need any info?
>>
>>18439513
Gerard Neville's testimony was entirely favourable to the prisioner: he showed how Falkner, wholly unsuspected, safe from the shadow of accusation, had spontaneously related the unhappy part he took in his unfortunate mother's death, for the sake of restoring her reputation and relieving the minds of her relatives'
'What these marks were he had not said. Who now would know? The maker. And Saruman?But great though his lore may be, it must have a source. What hand save Sauron's ever held this thing, ere it was lost? The hand of Isildur alone.
With that thought, I forsook the chase, and passed swiftly to Gondor. In former days the members of my order had been well received there, but Saruman most of all. Often he had been for long the guest of the Lords of the city. Less welcome did the Lord Denethor show me then than of old, and grundginly he permitted me to seach among his hoarded scrolls and books.
Well anon , I feel like you're 'searching' for something ,or just have other intentions with this person. Yes, I think it'll be worth meeting them, you'll get what you want.

>>18439526
'She walked at night, and rested during the day, and saw the sun many times rise and set among the wild forests that covered the hills. At Ferrera she learnt what she desired: Beatrice, the Ancilla Dei, the prophetess, was not forgotten, even her connection with Castruccio had been guessed at ,and some even dared assert, that she had never quitted Lucca, or other palace of the prince, during her pretended pilgrimage to Rome. The witch returned, joyful to think that she had now obtained an instrument for some of her projects.'

I think you should keep trying with her ,but try something new with her.
i think you're giving her a lot of 'the same'.
Feed her desires ,anon.

Hope I helped you two.
>>
>>18439457
How long have I got left at my job
>>
>>18439548
>or just have other intentions with this person
We literally just both agreed to meet and fuck lel
>>
>>18439457

Hiya, I'm feeling lost, like I'm drifting through life and nothing has any meaning, how can I find some kind of purpose? ty
>>
>>18439548
>I think you should keep trying with her ,but try something new with her.
>i think you're giving her a lot of 'the same'.
>Feed her desires ,anon.

Shit, you're spot on, anon.
Am socially retarded so I have only been doing what I know I can do (aka just talk with her about the stuff I like, ask her questions and let her answer,...). But I feel that this is getting rather stale.
Thanks for the reading anon, I will see what I can do.

If you can actually tell me what should be done, I would apreciate it :^)
>>
>>18439457
should i go out to dinner tomorrow? how sexy will i be? lol
>>
>>18439572
Find a way to love yourself for who you are. The world will love you for it.
>>
>>18439554
'And now farewell to Spain! to romantic Spain, to moorish and christian combat, to the gay fields of the Vega ,to the sunny mountains of of Andalusia! De Faro's caravel,true to its appointment, arrived at Almeria. They embarked ,their immediate destination was Lisbon,but their thoughts were fixed on the promised termination of their wanderings. Soon they would bend their course far away to the islands of the turbid Northern sea, where nature veils herself in clouds, where war assumes a sterner aspect, and the very virtues of the inhabitants grow stubborn and harsh from the struggle they make to be enabled to bear the physical ills of existence.'
Not much and you know that already ,right? Do you have another job in sight? if so ,go for it mate otherwise you'll end in a bad spot.

>>18439570
>>18439572
Will get to you after I shower. brb
>>
>>18439444
shameless selfbump because trips
>>
>>18439457
Could you give me a romance reading if you're still here?
>>
>>18439570
After several days travelling, he arrived at Milan,and his first care was to hasten to the palace of Matteo Visconti. This chief was gone to the meeting of the senate, deliberating with the nobles of Milan on the sum of money which should be voted for the use of the emperor. Castruccio was therefore introduced to his son, Galeazzo, who was then in the hall of the palace, surrounded by all the young Ghibeline nobility of Milan. It was a scene of gaiety and splendour. The young nobles were preparing to attend on the emperor in a royal hunt.'

Do you have any kind of job related meeting? if so ,I strongly advice you to attend it. You'll meet someone who will introduce you to many other 'youngers' and you'll have something to look after.

>>18439572
'Luxury and profusion were the elements of the air he breathed. To be without any desire object that could be purchased, appeared baseness and lowest penury. He, also, was considered the favoured one of fortune in the family circle. The elder brother among the Savilles rise above,but the younger feel infinite below, the undoubted heir of eight thousand a year, and one of the most delightful seats in England. he was brought up to look upon himself as a rich man, and to act as such, and meanwhile, until his father's death, he had nothing to depend on, except any allowance he might make him.'

Ew anon ;( I think you should spend some money on her.
Show her you've got the monies ,and you'll probably catch this one.

>>18439576
'When Guinigi and Castruccio became intimate, the youth would reason with him, and endeavour to prove, that in the present distracted state of mankind, it was better that one man should get the upper hand,to rule the rest. ''Yes.'' said Guinigi, ''let one man ,if it be forbidden to more than one, get the upper hand in wisdom,and let him teach the rest: teach them the valuable of arts of peace and love''

You should stop ridding the cock carousel and settle down. Learn some values :^)
>>
>>18439657

>>18439570 Here

I actually had a friend today inform me that he has a friend who is looking for guidance / investment in his business venture. I'll see where the road goes, thank you :D.
>>
>>18439657
Im a str8 dude m8
>>
>>18439610
'She went to hear the music, and to spend the evening with the only person in the word who was drawn towards her by feeling of kindness and sympathy . the only person- but that sufficed. His being near her , was the occasion of more delight than if she had been made the associate of regal splendour. yet it was no defined or disturbing sentimet, that sat so lightly on her bosom and shone in her eyes. Her's was the first gentle opening of a girl's heart, who does not busy herself with the future, and reposes on the serene present with unquestioning confidence. She looked round on the gay world assembled, and thought,
''all are as happy as I am.'' She listened to the music with a subdued but charmed spirit , and turned now and then to her companions with a glad smile, expressive of her delight. Fewer words were spoken in their little box, probably than in any in the house , but in none were congregated three hearts so guileless, and so perfectly satisfied with their portion allotted to them.'

You'll find someone, anon. A very gently girl or man. If the former ,i believe you would be her first ,if the latter, he is going to be kind and lovely ,you'll feel 'safe' close to this person.
Good luck , I'm a tad bit jealous ^^

>>18439572
maybe not money at all... I don't know... Is she an occultist? You need to show her you have something of worth ,but your relationship will be based on that..

'An instrument for some of her projects'

>>18439563
That was clear haha D: have fun searching in her 'books and scrolls'.

>>18439676
>>18439676
'How sexy will I be' lol
Yeah ,go to the dinner ,but not with the wrong ideas.
Try to remain composed ,be someone people will look after..show you're smart and have some values.
>>
>>18439682
Yeah okay im always proper :^) thanks
>>
>>18439667
You're very welcome. I wish you good luck.

>>18439689
You're welcome! Good luck.
>>
>>18439682
>>18439610
Thanks, this cheered me up a bit.
Thanks again!
>>
>>18439694
I'm glad I could help you ,anon!

Good luck
>>
>>18439682
if you are still around
What does B think of me?
>>
>>18439698
'He flirted with other womem still,to be sure. he wouldn't be the 'handsome Rico if he didn't. but she had 'got' him. Oh yes! You had only to see the uneasy backward glance at her, from his big blue eyes: just like a horse that is edging away from its master: to know how completely he was mastered.'

Quite straight forward ,eh? B thinks they have dominated you.
Have you been dropping the spaghetti?
>>
>>18439712
I just wanted to fuck
Dont stick in anything at all anons
>>
>>18439457
Can i get a general reading?
>>
>>18439722
How funny , the quote also talked about marriage :D

>>18439724
general about what?
Also post a snow picture.
>>
>>18439725
My life, future general reading?
>>
>>18439725
Hello. Can i get a reading too if you're still around?

A romance reading kinda,(i am a dude btw) it's like getting back to the world. Here's a snow pic btw, i think it looks cool
>>
>>18439725
Not funny at all :c
Im scared now
>>
File: image.jpg (125KB, 900x719px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
125KB, 900x719px
>>18439725
Forgot pic
I'm
>>18439730
>>18439724
>>
File: falling_snow_effect.jpg (211KB, 1050x766px) Image search: [Google]
falling_snow_effect.jpg
211KB, 1050x766px
>>18439725
Not the same anon but could you do me a General reading for the next year?
Thank you
>>
>>18439725
If you're still here

my query is: Should I resubscribe to her or is there any of those chicks I should contact?
>>
>>18439742
>>
Is anyone doing readings?
>>
>>18439207
Any anons use a phone app for decks instead of physical ones? Is there even a suitable app for this?
>>
>>18439731
'Again,as he faced the approaching tam-car: ''I don't see why I shouldn't go down to Purley. I shall just be in time for tea.''

'Shuddering ,he stretched out his hands, his eyes cast up, seemed bursting from their sockets, while he appeared to follow shapes, to us invisible, in the yielding air - ''There they are,'' he cried, ''the dead! They rise in their shrouds, and pass in silent procession towards the far land of their doom- Their bloodless lips move not - Their shadowy limbs are void of motion, while they still glide onwards. We come,'' he exclaimed, springing forward, ''for what should we wait? haste ,my friends, apparel yourselves in the court-dress of death.Pestilence will usher you to his presence.'

Both passages talk about 'moving forward' even if you think you are 'late'. Keep pushing forward ,even if you feel 'dead' and hard to keep going.
You'll eventually find something, it's not too late.
Thanks for the picture.

>>18439735
'His noble brow showing no trace of the rush of agonizing thought that flowed through his brain, it was not til he saw his child's earnest searching eyes bent on him, that he smiled, so to soften the keenness of her lively sympathy. She listened, too, her cheek alternately flushed and pale, and her eyes brimming over with tears, as she drew nearer to her unfortunate friend's side, as if her innocence and love might stand between him and the worst.'

I think you're too focused on something right now ,maybe bad things that's making you feel some sort of apathy. You'll soon find someone who is going to help you through the hard times you're facing or you'll just find something better to focus on.
>>
>>18439779
>I think you're too focused on something right now ,maybe bad things that's making you feel some sort of apathy
Woah... That's scaringly accurate desu...
>>
>>18439779
Thanks a lot for the reading, hope it'll be alright in the end.
>>
I am really confused for a number of reasons and would GREATLY appreciate a general reading on my current situation.
>>
>>18439741
'All these shows of despair struck Perdita with affright. With that sanguine but confused expectation, which desire engedered while she was at a distance from reality, she had foemed an image in her mind of instantaneous change, when she should set her foot in Greecian shores. She fancied that Raymond would already be free, and that her tender attentions would come to entirely obliterate even the memory of his mischance. But his fate was uncertain, she began to fear the worst, and to feel that her soul's hope was cast on a cahnce that might be prove a blak. The wife and lovely child of Lord Raymond became objects of intense interest in Athens. The gates of their abode were besieged, audible prayes were breathed for his restoration, all these circumstances added to the dismay and fears of Perdita.'

I don't really think the next year will be kind on you ,anon. You hope things are going to change for better , but they're 'dreams'. You should be realistic, and keep your cool when things appear to be lost for there will still be hope.

>>18439742
Ethel had been aware of this ,she dreaded its sinister influence over Villiers, and in spite of herself she pined pined, she had felt with a shrudder that in spite of love and fortitude, a sense, chilling and deponding, was creeping over her, making her feel earth alien to her, and calling her away from the sadness of scene around to a world bright and pure as herself. her very despair thus dressed itself in the garb of religion, and though these visitations of melancholy only came during the absence of Villiers and were never indulged in, yet they were too natural a growth of their wretched to be easily or entirely dismissed. Even now that she she was restored to the fairer scenes of life, compassion for the unfortunate being she quitted haunted her, and her feelings were too keenly alive to the miseries which her fellow-creatures suffered, to permit her to be relived from all pain by her own exemption.'
>>
>>18439835
>>18439742
The choice is up to you ,anon. You could make something work out with her ,but things won't be perfect. Even if she's feeling stable ,she'll will carry some sort of sadness.

Good luck.

>>18439797
You're focusing on it way too hard desu. Take your sight away from it ,and you'll find something.

>>18439797
Good luck!
>>
File: 1366838798920.gif (448KB, 500x275px) Image search: [Google]
1366838798920.gif
448KB, 500x275px
>>18439457
I'm still looking after that sweet love reading ;(
>>
>>18439580
Thanks and yes but in a different sense more of a spiritual Job if you understand that
>>
>>18439855
'And the very virtues of the inhabitants grow stubborn and hard from the struggle they make to be enabled to bear the physical ills of existence'

Take care not to lose yourself in this spiritual job.

Good luck and you're welcome :)
>>
>>18439841
Thanks! I've been pondering about this issue for a while now.

After our first and only interaction got I ching reading and I got hexagram 62

>PREPONDERANCE OF THE SMALL.
>Success.
>Perseverance furthers.
>Small things may be done; great things should not be done.
>The flying bird brings the message:
>It is not well to strive upward,
>It is well to remain below.
>Great good fortune.

Later I asked when will I get a gf and I got hexagram 54 and line number 5 seems to correlate.

>Six in the fifth place means:
>The sovereign I gave his daughter in marriage.
>The embroidered garments of the princess
>Were not as gorgeous
>As those of the serving maid.
>The moon that is nearly full
>Brings good fortune.

So if I get this correctly, she has something for me but being with me wouldn't be as great has she had hoped.

as a side note, I don't know but I've been infested with repeating 4's lately look at those are my posts

>>18439444
>>18439744
>>
>>18439873
Well anon ,I can't really help you with Iching ;( As I told you before ,ask to currypony.

As for the reading, I think you'll never make she forget about the past or maybe someone else..
Sorry.
>>
>>18439767
I believe some readers use the 'Galaxy tarot' app.
>>
>>18439884
well she hinted at something like that so I might not be able to fully open her up but I guess we can still have a good time.
>>
>>18439310
I ended up falling asleep before you posted this. It makes sense, thank you.

>>18439767
I use Galaxy Tarot, only because it allows you to choose the cards yourself. Using the randomizer function defeats the purpose. If you have very good sortilege, it's a good tool. Otherwise, just use it for learning.
>>
>>18439887
That's a dangerous path to walk, anon. Keep yourself free from expectations..

Good luck with her.
>>
>>18439897
thanks. I'm just gonna let her know the door is open and leave it at that.
>>
>>18439682
>'An instrument for some of her projects'
I see, thank you.
>>
>>18439847
>>18439457
Still around and taking practice queries.
>>
>>18439950
Gimme your gender, anon. I'm making reading for you, but need it to make it accurate.
>>
>>18439457
Can i get one? There's B and D. What do they feel about me. How should i go about this?
>>
File: 60348056_p0.png (2MB, 1000x1415px) Image search: [Google]
60348056_p0.png
2MB, 1000x1415px
offering FOUR readings
need name age and query
feedback greatly appreciated
love readings require relationship status and whether or not ur interested in somebody sexual orientation also helps
>>
>>18439962
R
What is on her mind about me? Can you clear this up?
Single
>>
>>18439962
S
Love reading, single, interested in someone. Im str
>>
>>18439956
I'm a straight male, gemini ,22

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qNugjm0iNxU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EUgUtbcbatw
Songs related to my querry.

I need a qt anon ;( when will I find someone? What is she like?
Do you want a read?

Thank you so much.
>>
>>18439970
And i'm a male sorry i forgot that
>>
File: 1480485554254.png (877KB, 921x1163px) Image search: [Google]
1480485554254.png
877KB, 921x1163px
>>18439963
>theme: four of wands reversed
>you: eight of wands, ten of swords reversed, princess of cups reversed
>her: four of pentacles reversed, the devil, the last judgment reversed
it looks like there is not a stable foundation in this relationship. some sort of obstacle or block. she is feeling some insecurities.
you're a busy guy. kind of have a lot of girls on ur mind it seems. desiring to see the light at the end of the tunnel when it comes to ur love life. you're not behaving very innocently. kind of got gross thoughts on ur mind. really looking to get ur dick wet.
she wants to know more about u. things that you usually mask from other people to put up the image you like to present. she wants to know the real u. kind of wants to use u for booze and weed???? i don't know. something like that. not quite thinking of sex with u tho. she's making some wrong and immoral choices concerning you.
>>
>>18439957
B
'Yvette did not keep her promise.The few March days were lovely, and she let them slipe. She had curious reluctance always, toward taking action, or making any real move of her own. She always wanted someone else to make a move for her, as if she did not want to play her own game of life.'

D
'They would have arrived the next day, like a forwarded letter.''

Well anon, I feel like both of them like you. Just one is being more straightforward about it whereas the other will sit and wait for your move.

Hope I helped.
>>
>>18439971
>Bear, Anchor, Heart, Bouquet, Man
So what I can tell from it you're pretty good guy overall. She will be probably related to your work. You will be in very stable relationship with her. This is probably someone who you may know already. This is someone cheerful, happy and very friendly. Do you know someone like this? You can leave some feedback.
Hope it was helpful for you and I wish you good luck with your love life!
>>
>>18439962
AtomEve, 26.
Female, casually sleeping with an ex whom I care deeply for.

Can you tell me how he feels towards me?
>>
>>18439962
J, 21 female straight in love with another J the love of my life but I messed things up and i'm feeling miserable.. I'd like to know what 2017 holds for me in terms of love thank you
>>
>>18439962
Charles, 18
Will i find someone to be happy with soon?
Im a single dude interested in a woman but i dont think we will be togheter through
>>
>>18439977
Ah, thanks. This seems right. But what about this "immoral choices concerning you". You can explain somehow?
>>
>>18439979
It helped... Thank you. Still dunno which one i should go for though
They're different but also very alike in a way.
>>
File: 1434416654384.gif (174KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1434416654384.gif
174KB, 500x375px
>>18439980
Thank you so much for the reading.

Yeah ,I'm a pretty decent guy. No, I don't know anyone like that, Lenon. Heck ,I don't know anyone at all.

I can still have your love ,right?
>>
>>18439991
Yea, we can have still a nice bromance! One day we will meet out qt's
>>
File: 1481434383698.jpg (858KB, 705x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1481434383698.jpg
858KB, 705x1200px
>>18439970
>theme: princess of pentacles
>you: nine of pentacles, queen of pentacles, nine of swords reversed
>her: six of swords reversed, princess of wands, wheel of fortune reversed
looks like learning the ropes of her job right now. and also kind of learning the ropes of a relationship.
you're finding a lot of success with her. she also is pretty successful at her job too. looks like she's pretty financially stable. what you want from her is her natural trustworthiness. And you like her success in life. her job and financial success so far in life is pretty attractive to you. you're behaving like a sad sap tho. maybe it's part of your natural disposition to be sad and depressing, but she's having trouble navigating these rough waters with you. ur emotional issues are somewhat of a concern to her. she wants a fiery, passionate, enthusiastic relationship. something like a fledgling love, something fun. something that will inspire her creatively. unfortunately she hasn't been having much luck with love lately.
>>
>>18439990
Ok... I asked which one you should choose.

'Six one rebels, they sat very perkily in the car as they swished through the mud. Yet they had a peaked look too. After all, they had nothing really to rebel against, any of them. They were left so very free in their movements. Their parents let them do almost entirely as they liked. There wasn't really a fetter to break, nor a prison-bar to file through, nor a bold to shatter.The keys of their loves were in their own hands. And there they dangled inert..

Sounds like D ,no?

Good luck

>>18439994
I hope you're right anon... I hope *sigh*
>>
File: 1481931115654.png (191KB, 400x600px) Image search: [Google]
1481931115654.png
191KB, 400x600px
>>18439989
i think part of it is concerning using u for booze and weed or whatever it is.
and part of it is that she wants to get to know u without u getting to know her as well..
part of her insecurities i think.
>>
File: 1480820112980.png (1MB, 800x1196px) Image search: [Google]
1480820112980.png
1MB, 800x1196px
>>18439981
>theme: queen of pentacles
>you: the moon reversed, princess of swords reversed, king of swords reversed
>him: ace of wands, the hermit reversed, tower reversed
looks like he's not really a loyal guy. the second someone better comes along and shows interest, he'll go for that instead.
you're conscious of the situation. seek the advice of others, don't continue to put yourself through this situation with only your own opinions and advice to lean on. you need some outside perspective. you desire to please him a little too much i think. kind of like you want to be his girl again, but you're just his sex toy at this point and you're saying ok because you don't have the courage or boldness to ask for more. and i'm not saying you should be asking for a relationship either. desu he doesn't seem like the type of guy you want a relationship with. you're being stubborn in this situation. clinging to him and kind of looking for loopholes as to why you should still be having sex with him.
he's just a horny guy. he's using u for sex i'm sorry. he just wants to fuck u til he finds another girl. he doesn't know much about himself, not really a wise or introspective guy. doesn't think self reflection is all that necessary for himself, kind of dumb in that way. he's messing up your life. and this can be avoided if you stop fucking with him. literally. it's a matter of self respect in your case. you need to accept that he doesn't want you emotionally anymore and he's using you for sex. this will save you from a lot of hurt feelings later on.
>>
>>18440007
Thanks again.
>>
File: 1480522691755.png (2MB, 900x1271px) Image search: [Google]
1480522691755.png
2MB, 900x1271px
>>18439985
>celtic cross: queen of cups, emperor reversed, king of pentacles, death, eight of cups reversed, universe, five of cups reversed, king of swords reversed, temperance, princess of wands
you're an emotional person. not unstably emotional, but you definitely have a lot of love to give. he's kind of the opposite. he's got a very severe personality. kind of a harsh judge of character it looks like. you look like you've got your shit together financially. nice. you've definitely found yourself and are emotionally fulfilled. i'm jealous. you definitely have a lot of maturity and balance. looks like you've gone thru a recent change in your life. something that imposed this balance in your life. future shows you getting over this guy within the next six months.
looks like you were not always so emotionally balanced, you're coming out of this phases of turmoil. and now you've experienced or are experiencing a sort of reawakening. he's a smart guy, but his thoughts are drowned in negativity. he is critical of others and often thinks he is right all the time. he's hard to argue with (or rather easy to start an argument with) because he is so unyielding to others' opinions. he likes to think of himself as open minded, but he is so confident in his intelligence, he rarely is swayed by another's viewpoint.
the key here is to maintain your balance. stay on this road that is making you happy and emotionally stable and you will find a new determination and fiery passion that men won't be able to resist. your natural sexiness with ooze and once you're other this guy you'll find you have plenty of other options.
>>
>>18439962
Adam, 18, what should i expect from love life? i'm single straight
>>
>>18440038
Thank you so much! You're very on point specialy about him! It makes me extremely sad and I do have so much love to give, I gave him my whole heart body and soul and I really believed (and still do) he was the love of my life....getting over him will be the hardest thing I've done and it will be long..but your reading helped me in this hard tim thank you!
>>
File: 1481517552633.png (2MB, 1000x1325px) Image search: [Google]
1481517552633.png
2MB, 1000x1325px
>>18439986
>will you find someone: upright/reversed
>you: nine of swords
>situation: nine of cups
>advice: the moon, nine of wands
>outcome: ten of pentacles
so it looks like a MAYBE you'll meet someone soon, but these cards are showing you'll meet someone EVENTUALLY. i'm getting that in 2017 u do meet someone. just maybe not as soon as you'd like
you're a sad guy, some deep depression. your love life is part of it, but not all of it. on the surface tho, you're a really happy and friendly guy. people love you and you're really social and welcoming. you're good at making friends.
advice would be to pay attention to your dreams, listen to your intuition and gut instincts concerning girls you meet. be aware that some girls only like your surface personality. don't get involved with one of these girls. they will bail once they see that you have some emotional issues. they don't want baggage. don't reject the right girl either, but some girls are just want some casual fling with you, but a girl that you'll have a solid click with is coming. you two will have a solid connection and foundation for a relationship. there will be chemistry. she's probably from a wealthy-ish family that takes care of her well.
>>
File: 1479366426661.png (509KB, 800x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1479366426661.png
509KB, 800x1024px
WHY IS LITERALLY EVERY READING I'M DOING A LOVE READING HOLY SHIT U SAD MOTHERFUCKERS
love will come when ur ready and maybe when ur not ready and fuck u all for making me read ur shit love lives
>>
Trading
>>
>>18440073
Could I try to read your query? I'm doing bibliomancy..

I just want to practice, no need to read me.
>>
File: 1475617467468.png (521KB, 800x878px) Image search: [Google]
1475617467468.png
521KB, 800x878px
>>18440040
>celtic cross: the fool reversed, the magician, the star reversed, five of cups reversed, knight of cups reversed, princess of swords, three of cups reversed, knight of swords , six of wands, seven of wands
girls think you're a funny guy. i almost kind of read it as girls think you're an idiot, but if they think that they think you're a funny idiot and they like u for that. you're charismatic and easily make people like you. you'd be great at public speaking....people like they way u talk. you make people laugh with your jester-y ways. looks like you have poor self-image. maybe not very hopeful when you look at your future love life. might be because you're a little awkward with girls. not a smooth talker with them are you?? haha it's ok some girls might find it endearing. but u drop a lot of spaghetti. past shows some grief and anger at yourself. kind of a sad brain u got there. stuck in this phase where you're just beating urself up for no reason. future shows a good time in college. a place for you to shine. both socially and academically.
you're not much of a party person. not really big on drinking or smoking. your friends aren't helping your case with the ladies. they aren't ladies' man type men themselves. they tend to repel women. that was mean. college is gonna be really good to you. you'll be bolder and feel like you fit in more. you will find yourself less awkward with girls too. they'll like talking to you. they already like talking to you but your lack of confidence doesn't let you see that.
outcome is some people challenging your views. maybe your professors, maybe some nontraditional girls, maybe some new friends that want to peer pressure u into drinking or something. but it's important to hold your values true and stand your ground. don't succumb to these people. know that your opinions have value and no one will think less of you for not taking part in their frivolity.
>>
>>18439962
M
How should I go about finding success?
>>
>>18440059
Pretty accurate anon
>>
Any readers around to give me a general reading please?
25 male
>>
>>18440091
damn that's pretty fucking accurate...
thanks anon, i really appreciate your view.
>>
>>18440079
Still around? I'm totally down.
Does the man I love still love me!
>>
>>18439999
Thank you&nice digits btw.

There's some sort of a trust issue with her and she may be too active for me. We'll see i suppose. You're right about me being depressing sometimes.

But man are you right. She really is a creative very positive type of person. Could even be a muse
>>
File: 1479244384235.jpg (411KB, 1280x1319px) Image search: [Google]
1479244384235.jpg
411KB, 1280x1319px
>>18440095
>celtic cross: ace of pentacles, three of swords reversed, king of swords reversed, six of pentacles, ten of cups reversed, fortitude reversed, eight of pentacles, four of cups reversed, emperor reversed, nine of wands reversed
looks like whatever idea you have for success is gonna work out. whatever track you're on you got the green light from the cards. what's holding you back is emotional pain. lack of confidence stemming from rejection in the past. you're a cynical guy. very intelligent but it manifests itself negatively. you are a harsh judge or yourself and others. cold, severe, clinical. you've always had a job when you needed one, success in employment basically. for some reason these days you're unhappy. feeling like you haven't achieved enough in life yet. YOU'RE SO YOUNG STOP THINKING LIKE THAT. future shows a lack of courage to pursue what you want to. having trouble voicing your deeper thoughts.
you're a skilled artist or your trade whatever it is. perfecting it has taken a lot of hard work, but u also have talent. things are coming easier in this avenue. another card about being super sad. cheer up little man. advice would be to let chaos reign your life a little. don't completely loosen the reigns but just gotta let things go. i have a feeling this has to do with your emotions. you gotta let it out man. don't bottle it up. you're suffering. outcome is you letting your guard down a little.
>>
>>18439962
Hey. Do you want to trade? I do tarot.
No hard feelings is you're tired or swamped.
>>
File: 1478396077434.png (2MB, 1405x1669px) Image search: [Google]
1478396077434.png
2MB, 1405x1669px
>>18440111
oops maybe i was wrong to say she had a natural trustworthiness
in your desires position was the queen of pentacles
who is a trustworthy friend
so maybe what you want from her IS trustworthiness
my bad
>>
File: 1479445318595.jpg (934KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1479445318595.jpg
934KB, 1200x1600px
>>18440116
no i did all my requests i'm not swamped
whats your query?
i need name and age
>>
>>18440118
She's easy to trust and has an honest vibe yeah..

How would it be reader? I distance myself because i feel like that relationship'd end badly somehow.(Financial differences) Could also be amazing though.

What do you say?If this isnt too much ofc
>>
>>18440120
I know you're going to hate me because it's love-related, but I have a query about a relationship that's sort of in flux. What can I do to convince the man I love to let me see him again?
What's yours? I take any type of query, though I do need practice in generals and occult.
My name is Mari and I'm 22 female
I just need your gender and/or sign
>>
File: 1473864723323.png (853KB, 861x889px) Image search: [Google]
1473864723323.png
853KB, 861x889px
>>18440129
>stay with her: temperance, fortitude reversed, death, high priestess
>leave her: judgment reversed, hermit reversed, knight of pentacles, three of wands
you'll find some emotional balance if you decide to pursue her. she definitely wears the pants in the relationship tho. she changes your life somehow, positively. probably an emotional change, change of disposition. makes you a little more observant of your surroundings and easier to listen to your thoughts and inner self.
if you decide to distance yourself from her you'll be making the wrong choice i think. there is absolutely no self development, but u keep on going with ur macho male bravado pretending everything is ok inside. you move on quite quickly from her.
>>
>>18440107
Are you two the same?>>18437879

''Not reaproach ,my dear wife,'' he said gently, ''concern for your safety. But sir Griflet cared well for you, I can see. Come and sit with us here.'' He led her to a bench and seated her at his side. The silver and pottery dishes had vanished- She supposed they too had been sent to Camelot, and she wondered what had happened to the fine red dish of Roman make which her stepmother had given her at her wedding. The walls were bare and the place stripped, and they ate their food out of plain wooden bowls, the crude carved stuff of the markets. She said, dipping a piece of bread into the dish. ''Already this place looks as if a battle had swept over it!''

No my dear ;( he no longer loves you ,he have showed you the signs and you too have realized it. You know things are over and many traits of the original relationship is long gone.
Maybe because he's still 'close to you somehow? But you should follow the advice and start caring for yourself.
Sorry about that ;( any feedback is welcome.

---
Anyone could give me a scry? Thanks.
>>
>>18439962
Can you do me please? My name's Chris and i'm
>>18440103
Thanks
>>
>>18440135
Damn.. I thought it'd be a short relationship,she'd get bored or wouldnt get what she wants etc. Didnt think she could make that much difference. It can work huh.

Thank you for changing my mind a bit.You're completely right about that macho male bravado thing btw..
>>
File: 1473178878274.jpg (153KB, 950x594px) Image search: [Google]
1473178878274.jpg
153KB, 950x594px
>>18440130
>celtic cross: nine of swords reversed, princess of cups, king of swords reversed, nine of wands, four of pentacles reversed, eight of swords reversed, eight of wands, queen of swords reversed, star reversed, two of swords reversed
you're sad that's easy to see. kind of depressed and in anguish about this. pressing matter to you. looks like your first love. very pure. he's so not open to talking to you right now. he's fucking cold towards you. whatever you fought about, he doesn't see your side of it at all. thinks he's right. and before this happened he was on his guard around you. like he didn't want to get too close to you. material pleasures have kind of lost their appeal to you as you find you cant have this man. future shows you becoming free from this mindset eventually. you'll see that he isn't the sun and the moon.
there's a lot of sexual tension on your side of things. you're pretty physically into him. jeez girl. always wondering what you did wrong these days. thinking u did this wrong u did that wrong. girl you did nothing wrong. he's just got a hard head. stop going over every little minuscule detail. future doesn't look to bright for you two, but ultimately the outcome is a choice between fighting for him or giving up. the future lies in your hands. and fighting for him doesn't guarantee a happy relationship either.
>advice: four of swords reversed, princess of wands
give him space, and be positive
>>
>>18439962
Are you still taking requests?
Andrei
Will I still be a social failure in 2017? Note that my fear of meeting new people comes from the fear of not letting a good first impresion because I am insecure about my aspect.
Also, how does Maddy feel about me? Is she mad that I didn't talk to her back in the summer?
Thanks a lot!
>>
File: 1467679867771.jpg (249KB, 800x1146px) Image search: [Google]
1467679867771.jpg
249KB, 800x1146px
>>18440130
female libra
general reading please
>>
>>18440155
Fucking legit. I've thought I was in love a few times before, but never like this. I've had two long-term relationships, but I really thought he was the one. I want to get past that hard head, but maybe I can't. Either way, I want to fight for him, though if I could just move on, that would be okay, too. I'll just keep fighting until I can't anymore. That way I have no regrets.
What can I do for you?
>>
>>18440157
No problem.
>>
>>18440138
No, but thank you. lol I guess it is. Though sucking his dick may not be a bad idea.
>>
File: 1464964895475.png (1MB, 858x1188px) Image search: [Google]
1464964895475.png
1MB, 858x1188px
>>18440143
>celtic cross: temperance, magician reversed, ace of swords, six of cups, three of cups reversed, ace of cups reversed, five of wands reversed, judgment, ten of wands reversed, ace of pentacles
you're a pretty balanced person. you got that right balance of good and bad in you. some projects you're getting into now are going nowhere. they aren't well thought out or just not very good ideas. but the good news is you have a lot of ideas, feeling inspired lately??? you don't drink or smoke, probably why your mind is so clear congratulations you're better than the rest of us. happy recent past, that's good. future shows unrequited love.
good at diffusing conflicts. solving problems between people is like one of ur skills. you have good morals. making most of your decisions in an ethical manner. very good very good. u seem like a phenomenal person. be careful of taking on too many projects at once. you're gonna burn yourself out and find you can't handle everything you thought you could. one or a few of your projects will eventually be financially fruitful.
>>
>>18440113
>all those reversals
weew lad
>cold, severe, clinical
I take no prisoners

Thanks. Kind of different from what you'd expect do to the nature of the read, but I'm a female actually. This definitely rings true to me, from the mention of method of judgements to internal conflict, etc. In terms of personal ability, you might be a little generous with interpretation. There isn't anything I'm good at really or at least haven't found this latent talent yet.
>>
File: 1473728423578.jpg (38KB, 637x476px) Image search: [Google]
1473728423578.jpg
38KB, 637x476px
>>18440166
it could be something as simple as school or work as for talent
>>
File: 1478753851544.jpg (650KB, 1700x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1478753851544.jpg
650KB, 1700x2000px
>>18440156
pick one question please and i will read u
>>
>>18440157
>Eight of Swords, Nine of Cups, Ten of Pentacles reversed, and Five of Pentacles, Six of Swords.
It seems like things have been rather rough for you and you're hoping to move to better times. It seems like you're going to go through a bit more Hell. Maybe the loss of stability of some sort, like your job or your home. Maybe something financially burdensome like a medical bill. Either way, it won't change everything about your life, but it's going to shake things up a bit and kind of put you out on financial straights. Eventually things will get better, possibly through aid of someone who sees you're struggling, like your boss giving you more hours or getting a new job. You'll leave harder times behind, but that's not the end of the journey for sure.
Could you also tell me how he would feel if I moved on? I have a possible suitor who I'm sort of interested in as well, but I really want to have hope. Willing to trade again if I can help.
>>
>>18440170
Well, I care more about the second.
>>
>>18439962
L
Can you tell me about love in 2017?
Single, straight and looking for, some guys I like but only one really interested in me (and not like "my option").

Thanks!
Feedback guaranteed.
>>
>>18440183
Oh, female! Sorry I forgot that. 27 age, if that its useful.
>>
File: 1478148993534.jpg (3MB, 1500x1879px) Image search: [Google]
1478148993534.jpg
3MB, 1500x1879px
>>18440174
>current guy: five of pentacles reversed, judgment, ten of swords reversed, devil reversed
>potential suitor: queen of swords reversed, princess of swords, queen of cups reversed, seven of swords
sticking to the current guy might be the right choice, looking at judgment upright. looking at five and ten reversed, things will get better for sure. devil reversed shows escape from entrapment. you guys will get thru this if you choose to fight for him.
potential suitor will leave you confused. he plays mind games, maybe used to playing girls. have you unbalanced and questioning yourself. but will be good for sexual exploration.

could i get a reading on what my spirit guides want to tell me?
>>
>>18440168
An honest effort in school hasn't been given for years, besides a bit recently. Depression sucks senpai
>>
>>18440187
Seems about right for the second guy. He currently has a little baby and he's trying to get right with the mom. I told him I was open to play around a bit, but he seemed interested in more, though I have my doubts if he wants to fix things with his baby mama. Not that there is anything wrong with that, but I had a reading a few weeks ago from CurryPony that warned me about him. Alright, well that's settled.
Okay, I'll start on your next one now!
>>
File: 1466230767999.jpg (60KB, 670x785px) Image search: [Google]
1466230767999.jpg
60KB, 670x785px
>>18440156
>>18440180
>theme: princess of wands
>you: knight of cups, five of swords, hanged man reversed
>her: temperance, queen of wands reversed, four of cups
she's not upset about it. but she's not really like into u anymore it seems. she's focused on other parts of her life now. looks like she's kind of over you. wants to be done with you. you're thinking of her romantically and want her to "stop being angry" though she isn't, she just doesn't care about u anymore. you're making the same mistakes with her right now. not talking to her. she's towards the end of the process of getting over it.
>>
File: 1479808510360.png (624KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1479808510360.png
624KB, 1280x720px
>>18440183
i'm so over love readings right now
if you have a different query i'll read for you
but sorry im done with love readings
>>
File: 1472699502375.png (2MB, 1075x1434px) Image search: [Google]
1472699502375.png
2MB, 1075x1434px
>>18440190
i'm more inclined to say the reading was talking about ur recent efforts
but that might be only because i really want my reading to be right
>>
>>18440206
I need to focus and be productive pls help
>>
>>18440061
love not treating you well either?
>>
>>18440187
The Hanged Man, Queen of Pentacles reversed, Five of Swords, Four of Swords, Nine of Wands, The Tower.
It seems like someone you trust is planning to turn on you, or has some hidden distaste for you. Your guides have been trying to tell you to be on the lookout for betrayal and to guard yourself, as this betrayal may have potential to bring serious destruction into your life.
Can I have feedback for this one? I had to ponder it, even if it seems like an easy read.
>>
>>18440212
andré 26
>>
>>18440163
Good luck and take care.
>>
>>18440214
It just seemed interesting, as the Queen of Pents acting for her own benefit. That was a dead giveaway. This is a really dark reading.
>>
>>18440206
Oh, well, what about a general reading about 2017? That could be nice =).
>>
File: 1480781993070.gif (114KB, 375x443px) Image search: [Google]
1480781993070.gif
114KB, 375x443px
>>18440213
NO
>>18440214
i think i know who it is...
AND IT HURTS oy it hurts
sucks because i like him so much
ouch ouch ouch ouch ouch ouch
someone kill me
>>
>>18440130
General reading, please
Leo
>>
>>18440209
I think it's about recent efforts too actually, it would make most sense. There must just be a long way to go is all. Thanks again. Have a good day.
>>
File: 1480338510657.jpg (150KB, 850x1106px) Image search: [Google]
1480338510657.jpg
150KB, 850x1106px
>>18440216
>>18440220
on second thought guys i'm a little tired sorry
i burnt myself out T_T
sorry sorry sorry
>>
>>18440203
Thanks m8
>>
>>18440225
Don't worry, thanks anyway!
Hope you have a good rest =).
>>
>>18440221
I'm sorry, babe. :( Love does fucking suck.
>>18440223
I'm not reading. I was just reading. Sorry.
>>
>>18440218
Ty
>>
>>18440221
have you tried sucking his dick?
>>
File: 1479800048957.jpg (93KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1479800048957.jpg
93KB, 1280x720px
>>18440231
that's the only reason he keeps me around
>>
>>18440206
it's not a love reading but is there anyway you know if other people see me as "pretty" i've been dealing with low self esteem my whole life and just wanted to know somehow xD it's a silly question i know but Thank You
>>
File: 1466457432397.jpg (306KB, 600x466px) Image search: [Google]
1466457432397.jpg
306KB, 600x466px
>>18440236
i don't even need my cards for this one the answer is so obvious
being pretty is subjective
and it's a mixed bag
some think you're pretty some don't
very simple see
>>
>>18440231
Who is the fucking anon that keeps saying this?
>>
>>18440248
It's a meme
>>
>>18440238
If you're still up for a reads I have something that is not love related. You can tell me how others see me? Best side and worst?
>>
File: 1480133373179.png (150KB, 262x451px) Image search: [Google]
1480133373179.png
150KB, 262x451px
>>18440253
sorry i'm done reading for right now maybe i'll do more later
do u read doe bec i got some questions
>>
File: 1479747343468.jpg (164KB, 500x608px) Image search: [Google]
1479747343468.jpg
164KB, 500x608px
>>18440253
u know what i just realized i was like no im not reading u but read me
lol i'll trade sorry i'm such a brat
>>
>>18440256
Not that anon but ask your questions.
>>
File: 1480782409903.jpg (39KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
1480782409903.jpg
39KB, 800x450px
>>18440261
is he using me for sex
what doesn't he like about me
those are my questions
and i'm sad
thank u for doing this
>>
>>18440256
What is it, anon? You had asked me, lenormand friend! What a coincidence!
>>
File: 1480736698213.jpg (79KB, 700x923px) Image search: [Google]
1480736698213.jpg
79KB, 700x923px
>>18440263
>What is it, anon? You had asked me, lenormand friend! What a coincidence!
how come my love life so shit??!!!!!!!
and i will read ur query too hold on
>>
File: 1480941785217.jpg (685KB, 2335x2507px) Image search: [Google]
1480941785217.jpg
685KB, 2335x2507px
>>18440253
>>18440263
>best: ace of wands, ten of pentacles reversed, empress reversed
>worst: kind of swords, ace of pentacles reversed, emperor
best: people like that you're positive and passionate. they see you have a lot of inspiration and fire in you. they like that you have humble beginnings and modesty. they like that you aren't shallow. you don't care much for physical appearances.
worst: you're closed off emotionally. never seem to have any money in your pockets. and kind of strict and stern.
>>
>>18440262
'Time and place were now none of her concern. She had been taken from the Island at dawn in silence, cloaked and veiled so that no unpriestly eye might see the consacreted one, and carried in a closed litter so that not even the sun might shine on her face. In less than a day's journeying from the enclosure of the sacred island she had lost all awareness of time and space and direction, lost in meditation, dimly aware of the beginning of the magical trace. There had been time when she had fought against the onset of the ecstatic state. Now she welcomed it, opening her mind full to the Goddess, inwardly imploring the Goddess to come into herself, the instrument, and posses her, body and soul, so that she might act in all things as the Goddess herself.'

Femanon , is he using you or are you letting yourself be used in hope of achieving something greater?
Did you try to resist against it in the past? If so ,do that again.

'It was more villa than castle; in these days of peace there were not many fortified place in the countryside. Broad lawns sloped down toward the road, and as Morgaine rode up toward the house, a flock of geese sent up a great squawk.'
He doesn't think you're good enough ,femanon ;( Maybe not trust worthy or fancy enough..

Are people talking about your relationship with him?

Sorry about it ;( I too am having a shitty love life, can't find anyone..
>>
>>18440265
>Stork, Letter, Moon, Book, Man, Bear, Mountain, Garden, Heart
You were happy that you find someone, but you started have a your doubts about it. He's probably not very honest with his feelings, have a secrets. But it seems like it's not in a bad way. Seems like a person who you can trust. You can have some problems with feeling safe with him and it linked with a problem that you don't know what is on his mind. You feel like you want to open up, but something is blocking you. You probablu afraid yo fully trust him. In the past something made a conflict and he is afraid to confide his secrets? He seems like a communicative at first galance and person who likes to have fun with friends. In future if you try to chill and make him more honest with you this may be a very good relationship with love and with strong bond.

Hope it was helpful. I wish you good luck with it, young lady.
>>
File: image.jpg (345KB, 722x1280px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
345KB, 722x1280px
>>18440286
I didn't resist it. In fact I was the one who chased after him. But now it just feels like he's using me. And it sucks.
There's nothing specific he dislikes about me?? I'm just not good enough?? Because I knew that already. We talked about it
>>
File: IMG_20161219_223020_735.jpg (69KB, 480x310px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161219_223020_735.jpg
69KB, 480x310px
>>18440203
>>18440226
Oh shit I forgot you asked for feedback. On point as fuck. Check pic related, it's from my birth chart.
>>
File: image.jpg (230KB, 722x1280px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
230KB, 722x1280px
>>18440289
He tells me he's emotionally communicative but I don't think so. You're pretty much right on the dot tho.
This relationship is going nowhere tho. We break up in like a month or so. Kind of depressing.
>>
>>18440275
Oh wow. This is totally me!
>never seem to have any money in your pockets
not for now, but overall I'm a bit miser if I can be honest.
Thanks!
>>
>>18440294
Sorry to hear that, and sorry for not being fully accurate.
If you think he uses you, you probably should end this relationship and get emotionally gud, because this may wreck you. Hope everything will go well for you and you will find your true love in future!
>>
File: 1283379639396.jpg (43KB, 353x380px) Image search: [Google]
1283379639396.jpg
43KB, 353x380px
May I squeeze in a question? Who's reading?
>>
>>18440301
I'm this lenormand reader if you're interested. What do you need?
>>
>>18440291
He's using you ,because you're 'begging' for it :( Maybe that's what he dislikes about you.
You're not fortified enough ,but yet he's nicely treated whenever he arrives.

'I was not complaining,'' said Morgaine. ''did I say a word?'' The room is as stuffy as a privy , and the smoke stinks. I want to breathe-no more!'' She pushed the door shut and went back to the fire, rubbing her hands and shivering. ''I have not once been warm since Midsummer.'

He feels trapped and not fully satisfied. Are you clingy? or just demanding too much from him?
>>
File: 1481482768943.png (2MB, 1453x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1481482768943.png
2MB, 1453x2000px
>>18440309
YES I'M CLINGY
FUCK
fuck
i should just
stop seeing him
i should stop
>>
>>18440314
:/ I'm sorry about that.
Good luck and I hope you make the right choice.
>>
File: 1474003199445.jpg (405KB, 700x824px) Image search: [Google]
1474003199445.jpg
405KB, 700x824px
>>18440322
ow my heart
someone pick me up quick
before i die of heartbreak
>>
>>18440325
*Sigh* I know how you're feeling ,femanon ;( I wish I could just die already..

if you ever need someone to talk , I'm around.
>>
File: 1479886498923.jpg (51KB, 607x540px) Image search: [Google]
1479886498923.jpg
51KB, 607x540px
>>18440327
i just wanna sob in a guy's arms for a few hours and then fall asleep w him
why can't love be like that huh
>>
File: img.png (329KB, 600x762px) Image search: [Google]
img.png
329KB, 600x762px
Okay. I think I'll do some readings today.
All I need is:
>query
>gender or information whether you like boys or girls if it's a love reading
>drawing made by you. You can use paper, computer, whatever you want!
>>
If anyone is reading just meet a girl and when have an awsome relationship but she is traveling and icant travel yet so where in an open relationship want to know if she will come back or do i chase her
>>
File: 1479954677452.jpg (80KB, 512x745px) Image search: [Google]
1479954677452.jpg
80KB, 512x745px
>>18440304
I never used Lenormand but I used something similar to it. They were really powerful. Let's see..
Male, 28, hazel eyes, black hair here.
What's with my love life? Any actions? Any old flames calling back or any new comer at the horizon?
>>
>>18440334
Love can be like that ,even better ;( You've just found the wrong lad ,m80.
I'm sure you are going to find someone to cuddle the fuck out of you ^^
>>
File: IMG_4164.png (1MB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4164.png
1MB, 960x1280px
>>18440340
Will his hope for our relationship return soon?
Female likes male
>>
>>18440304
hey if youre doing more, can i ask what will happen the next time i encounter my ex? im female thanks.
>>
>>18440340
>>18440355
hes uh, male. um im on mobile so i dont have paint but take this pic instead please.
>>
>>18440340
Will she come back to me after her travels
Likes female
>>
File: C&P.jpg (34KB, 402x336px) Image search: [Google]
C&P.jpg
34KB, 402x336px
Good afternoon /div/ i will be doing some Tarot readings today, anyone interested i will need

>Gender
>Sign
>Query
>A word that describes how you feel right now

Keep in mind i dont know how many i will do and how long it will take in between, also consider my readings practice so do not expect much and feedback is appreciated.

As always, hope i can help.
>>
>>18440343
>Tree, Tower, Heart, Snake, Key
I'm seeing loneliness form this cards. Your plans with this won't go good this is because you're probably waiting for something to happen. You're going to fall in a loop of bad emotions because of it. Cards are suggesting that for now you should take care of yourself and later do something with love.
Hope it was helpful. Wish you good luck wih finding your qt!
>>
>>18440365
Male Scorpio veiw on my love life to come this year
Im feeling happy/neutral
>>
>>18440365
Hey there new ,how are you doing?

I want a lvoe reading man ,please ;( When will I find someone?!
Male
Gemini
FUCKING WRETCHED AND HOPELESS
>>
>>18440365
Female
Cap
Does he notice how hard I fight for him? Does it matter to him?
Hurting
>>
>>18440294
>>18440314
>>18440334
I feel bad for you so here's a quick one using one of your spreads.

>theme: nine of cups
>you: high priestess, death, seven of swords
>him: 6 of wands, the fool rev, six of cups

This is weird. Your feelings are weirder than his actually. He just seems focused on other things in his life. That six of wands is saying his mind is on his goals and trying to win at life or whatever. Six of cups is saying he might see you as a nice distraction because there's nostalgia. Maybe you remind him of one of his exes. It's like he thinks dating you is a bad idea but does it anyway. For you it looks like you're trying to aim up to his level in some way. There's probably a power difference or maybe he's more experienced? You have like one foot out the door and the other is trying to run towards him. It's weird. Anyway it looks like he enjoys your company and thinks you're a nice girl but he's just too focused on other things in his life.
>>
>>18440365
female libra sad
love life general please
>>
>>18440365
Welcome back, NH. Hope you've been okay.
--Océana
>>
>>18440365
>male
>Virgo
>will my business ventures pay off?
>relaxed

Ty based psychic
>>
File: sexy girl.png (9KB, 941x599px) Image search: [Google]
sexy girl.png
9KB, 941x599px
>>18440365
Will me and P be togheter? if so will it happend soon?
Only the first part would be great
Male like woman
Thank you
>>
>>18440383
Is this a drawing of someone who has a third nipple on their stomach, or are you just really bad at anatomy?
>>
File: 1479924470758.jpg (924KB, 1200x1924px) Image search: [Google]
1479924470758.jpg
924KB, 1200x1924px
>>18440376
he describes me as the six of cups
he thinks i'm childish and innocent in a nice way
and actually this is one of his spreads
and yes i don't think love is one of his priorities right now
and i've been like trying to stop talking to him since he kissed me
but also i want to see where this goes
but i just texted him that we should stop
and so i don't know what i just did
i don't know
what
i
just
did
thank you for the read i think this was really accurate
>>
File: Marge 420.jpg (92KB, 500x712px) Image search: [Google]
Marge 420.jpg
92KB, 500x712px
>>18440340
>>18440383
Mfw this was meant for you
Sorry to both readers i had some technical problems while doing my drawing
>>
File: 148218242243510117316.jpg (491KB, 2560x1920px) Image search: [Google]
148218242243510117316.jpg
491KB, 2560x1920px
>>18440340
Luck in money and/or love in 2017
>>
>>18440347
>Clouds, House, Man, Crossroad, Tower
For now he is full edge. Want to be alone even he knows it might be only transitional problems he wants to separate a little for now. Make his own decision. This probably didn't help you much, but for now it's only I can tell form this spread.
>>
>>18440386
Im really bad at drawing anon, please dont be negative
>>
>>18440389
Also I'm male
>>
>>18440365
Male
Aquarius
I dont know how odd this is but i would a reading about my personality, getting to know myelf better
Just normal, no string feelings on anything
>>
>>18440390
It's okay. This is accurate anyways. Right now he does want to be alone, though I never interfered with his choices.
>>
>>18440365
Female
Libra
Love and Travels in 2017
I feel weak.
>>
>>18440365
Male Aries
Will I be a social failure in 2017
Word? Flu I guess
>>
>>18440369
>This year

2016? or you meant this [new] year? also i am guessing single right?

>>18440379

Doing fine thanks! I just needed a normie break lel. How are you dear?
>>
File: Drawing (1).jpg (264KB, 1141x615px) Image search: [Google]
Drawing (1).jpg
264KB, 1141x615px
>>18440340
Im a female and I want to know about the next male Ill have some romance with.
>>
>>18440360
>>18440355
>Birds, Sun, Man, Clouds, Dog
To me this seems like one of you even after break up still want to be a couple. He's talking with you a lot and this conversations are very nice for both of you. But he probably don't want to be something more for now. If you're try something it will hurt you a lot. Disappointment will hit you. Hope it was helpful. Wish you good luck!
>>
>>18440404
Mostly just tired. Had the disappointment a few weeks back, but got caught up in exams. Glad you're doing well! We'll catch up again soon.
>>
>>18440404
No not really single in and open relationship she is traveling and for the new year please
>>
>>18440411
>open relationship
>she is traveling
>>
>>18440364
gimmie picture anon
>>18440383
Crossroad, Child, Woman, Fish, Birds
It seems like she is for now taking care of other things and don't have much time to think about this. Are you working in the same place? For now she's too busy with money stuff so I think it won't happen soon.
Hope it was helpful. Wish you good luck with it.
>>
>>18440420
thank you
>>
File: IMG_20161219_104600.jpg (2MB, 1944x2430px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161219_104600.jpg
2MB, 1944x2430px
>>18440420
>>
>>18440423
Not a picture of yourself, you dope. A drawing! Nasty armpits, btw.
Not the Lenormand anon, but just had to say something about them pits in a shirt like that.
>>
>>18440406
thank you! <3
>>
>>18440423
KEK!
>>
>>18440423
Using a discrete form of divination, I've determined she's going to get fucked a lot.
>>
>>18440389
>Lily, Sun, Clouds, Birds, Stork
From this I can tell you don't feeling good even if it seemed your life is going good. You have some precarious situation to deal with in the future and this is probably causes of negative things. There may appear someone who can help you make decision on this problem. Probably someone older than you.
dunno if it's something that you wanted, but I hope it was helpful for you. Wish you good luck with it!
>>
File: IMG-20161209-WA0001.jpg (660KB, 4032x2268px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20161209-WA0001.jpg
660KB, 4032x2268px
>>18440425
And yeah im aussie so thats normal here hahaha
>>
>>18440439
Other than the pits, you're good. You look like a fucking normie tho wtf why are you here?
>>
>>18440436
>>
>>18440441
Hahaha looks are often very untrustworthy haha
>>
>>18440423
>blonde, nice jawline, straight teeth, skinny, small boobs
If she isn't yours yet, she'll never be.
>>
>>18440369
>>18440411

>Judgement, Eight of Pentacles, Five of Pentacles

Well seems like there will not be any major changes anon which could be positive depending on how you look at it. There might be a need to balance things out as it seem one of you is more ''open'' than the other so think deeply what you want of this relationship and work on that, if you can not archive what you want then just walk away there are other girl(s) that you might not be considering, specially the kind that you would like just to ''have fun'' with, if open relationships are your jam ;)

Hope it helped
>>
>>18440441
Plus i like the /div/ page its all ways interesting
>>
>>18440448
Thanks mate your a champion reader bang on the money thanks heaps for the reading
>>
>>18440423
hey you're qt
>>
>>18440405
I want to say that I like these colours
>Clouds, Bouquet, Man, House, Moon
He may have moods, be very unstable emotionally and probably have some problems with himself. It may be someone who is your friend? Or you will meet someone like this. Overall in his all negativity you will find something that you will like about him.
Hope it was helpful. Wish you good luck with it!
>>
>>18440447
Haha she is mine mate shes just traveling atm haha but cant wait to get my hands back on that ass
>>
>>18440452
Thanks anon
>>
>>18440456
Lock it down faggot what's wrong with you? If you're on here asking about her she isn't yours as much as you'd like to think.
>>
>>18440365
Male
Virgo
Can i get a general reading about this year, or at least the first couple months. I need guidance
Chill
>>
>>18440372

Doing fine, i can not complain :)

>When will I find someone?!

>Page of Wands, King of Swords, High Priestess, Magician

Specific dates are a tough one but i can tell you will have a solid option between the first quarter of 2017 and quite honestly ill think you will grasp it. Just try to be more intuitive when it comes to love, seems to me that you might be a asking for ''too much'' when in reality its not that hard to find a girl you'd like, i think you are realizing this. Meditate on what you want and how to archive it. Overall you will be in a good path just try to improve it, good luck anon and hope my reading comes true!
>>
>>18440439
>Mice, Bear, Woman, Rider, Dog
If she is going to back she is probably going to be tired. She's going to start plan with making her own plans. For some time she won't see you, but it may be for a little.
Hope it was helpful. Wish you good luck.
>>
File: cat.png (4KB, 430x300px) Image search: [Google]
cat.png
4KB, 430x300px
>>18440340
Female, likes males
Love in 2017?
>>
>>18440462
That sounds reasonable ,thank you so much..
I hope you're right and that this qt appears in no time.

Anything about her appearance?
>>
>>18440459
Dude one im not a faggot and you cant force anyone to stay with you i know shes coming back im just bored so thought i ask about it because i find the reading people do coolso chill out and put your dick away
>>
File: Drawing (2).jpg (112KB, 1141x615px) Image search: [Google]
Drawing (2).jpg
112KB, 1141x615px
>>18440453
>>18440340
Yeah I know a few guys like this :p thanks.

If you are doing more I'd like to know how this dude will treat me? I'm fine with being someone with problems as long as they don't use me as an outlet for them.
>>
>>18440465

>Scythe, Clouds, Heart, Clover, Ship
It seems like you had, or will have some dangerous situation? You may have some travel and you will feel it's very good for you, but late you may have doubts about it. Can you give me some feedback about it?
>>
>>18440471
>Bouquet, Lily, Heart, Mice, Clover
It will be happy relationship with a lot of love. It will be very delicate. But watch out for some venereal diseases from this person, kek. Overall you will be satisfy about this relationship.
>>
>>18440373

>Hanged Man, Eight of Cups (R), Five of Swords (R), The Fool

He notice it but for him there is still a ''piece of the puzzle'' missing, a je ne sais quoi that makes the relationship incapable of progressing. Try logic more than emotions, think exactly what you need for the relationship to work if it is going to work at all, dont trust that things are just going to fix them self ''just because''... they will not until you cut this issue for good.

Sorry for being a bit vague but i hope the reading makes sense to you. Good luck
>>
>>18440484
Thanks again!
>>
>>18440468

>High Priestess
>Ten of Pentacles
>Three of Cups (R)

She will be ''healthy'' not necessarily /fit/ but she definitely takes care of her looks . Expect her to be very normie tier in personality although not precisely someone you can relate too (perhaps for this reason?). She seems smart or t least well educated.

I did not gathered any more specifics on appearance (not something i would advise you to ask about anyways) but if i have to guess i think she has dark hair and its about your age (if not exactly) hope it helped.
>>
File: 1481122014971.jpg (71KB, 1728x1112px) Image search: [Google]
1481122014971.jpg
71KB, 1728x1112px
>>18440340
>Will I find someone who loves me for me and if so where and how
>Male likes females
>>
>>18440365
F likes guys virgo
Does he loves me or he's lying ?
Worried
>>
>>18440365
>Gender
M
>Sign
Sun in Leo 12th house
>Query
Future general reading please
>A word that describes how you feel right now
Neutral
>>
File: 1320800464365.gif (501KB, 400x325px) Image search: [Google]
1320800464365.gif
501KB, 400x325px
Tarot reader here, anyone want to trade readings?

I want to know if I will have a lot of children or if I should opt to get my balls snipped?

Just leave me your query
>>
>>18440517
>Tfw when ,not meeting the blonde with dark blue eyes I've seen in my dreams for many nights..

Why even live?

Thank you so much ,Newhelp. She sounds like an okish person.
>>
File: 1479940794934.png (56KB, 300x263px) Image search: [Google]
1479940794934.png
56KB, 300x263px
>>18440545

>Dreams
>High Priestess

Wew well, as i said its just a guess ( i am tremendously rusty), and High Priestess might talk about your dreams and you got it TWICE.

Dont lose hope, just saying
>>
>>18440545
>>18440565

In fact if i want to get ''occulty'' Ten of Pents and High Priestess could be a killer combo for prophecy actually.
>>
Alright /div/ i would like to ask a love related question, as most persons as i see, nothing wrong with that, we all want that sweet love!

I have this girl that i have dated in the past but it was more of a physical thing than anything else, we have been talking and getting to know eachother better now. The thing is i dont think she loves the "real" me, only the superfical one.
My question really is if she trully loves me and if i should give this another chance

Im not a really good reader but i can give a reading back if wanted since this is really important for me
Thanks in advance
>>
>>18440378

>Two of Wands (R), Eight of Swords (R), Three of Swords, Fool (R)

Ouch those cards... there is some attitude that you need to get rid of, i think you are just leaving a relationship? and find yourself out of desirable options? screw that! just do what you must and be precise, you are not in a position as bad as you think you are and you are actually able to chose once you understand this, just be consistent in whatever path you chose. If you want to move on do it, if you want to stay do it, it will hurt either way but you will succeed in time.

Hope it helped
>>
Fenyx
why did Ana go back on her word?
what is the problem with Carmen?
>>
>>18440591

PS: I recommend you to move on though
>>
>>18440595
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_8y1dj7bvjE
>>
>>18440365
f
lion
future bf-describe him physically
lazy
>>
>>18440365
Virgo
Why she find someone else (my suspicion. I'm sure on 77%) when ealier she acted very lovey dovey?
pique
>>
Will be around answering questions on methodology and philosophy surrounding the art of divination, and the occult.

If you have a very, very, needy problem, then I may do a reading. Don't ask me for anything petty, reading wise.
>>
>>18440629
I'll trade a quick scry for an occult query read. Down?
>>
>>18440380

>Ace of Pentacles, Ten of Wands, Judgement, Seven of Pentacles

I think they are good, it will bring you stress no doubt about it but do the right changes on the right time and you are heading to a good path, just stay on top of things.

Overall ace of pentacles indicates planting seeds and seven seeing the harvest grow, keep at it anon and good luck.
>>
>>18440629
Do you have an ability to see others people aura? If yes are you using this to avoid some people?
>>
>>18440340
Is he feeling something? what is it?
F straight
>>
>>18440633
Eh, sure. Why not. Any specific query or do you want me to run a general look at it?
>>
File: Comictarot.jpg (54KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
Comictarot.jpg
54KB, 480x480px
>>18440629

Are you the new Hijinks? :^)

Jk, how is it going m8? glad to see you are a regular again.
>>
>>18440578
Bumping for salvation
>>
File: 1330492296433.jpg (58KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
1330492296433.jpg
58KB, 500x333px
>>18440541

No takers?
>>
>>18440635
I don't think so. There is a sort of intuition you gain after divining so long where you can sort of "feel out" how one's life course is running, though.
I tend to avoid people who annoy me, and that's about it. Otherwise I'll chill out and have a conversation with anyone.

>>18440640
Hijinks still comes here too!
Good to see you, man.
>>
>>18440637
I have completed the first part of an experiment based on my Horizontal Psionic Transference research. Using a revised version of my cleanup process, I have increased the chance of surviving the removal of the resulting Contagion to 23% or surviving quarantine to 64%.

My query is twofold:
1) How can I maximize my gains from the experiment or apply it efficiently?
2) How can I maximize my chance of surviving the removal or quarantine?

What's your query?
>>
>>18440640
they've both been around too long to be new. b:
>>
>>18440629
How can you protect from bad energy?
>>
>>18440629
Do you have some opinion on chaos magick?
>>
well gotta go, sorry anons might continue tomorrow but not promises.

Good night /div/
>>
File: 1479749336867.jpg (380KB, 900x1273px) Image search: [Google]
1479749336867.jpg
380KB, 900x1273px
>>18440591
>>18440598
T_T than k u
>>
File: AvatarRGW.gif (16KB, 100x100px) Image search: [Google]
16KB, 100x100px
>>18440366
Do you mind if I review the cards you picked Lenormand anon? I think, the message given here is a bit different... May be I'm way too optimistic but I just dug around online sources because I remember there be a different meaning to all those.
I think Heart+Snake+Key combination talks about an ex returning. At least I can say that Heart+Snake is about a woman rival, affair or an ex-girlfriend. Just not sure about Tree+Tower combination...
May be it talks about I locked myself (Tower) away (Tree) because of a crazy-ex (Heart+Snake), which is true. Yet, at the end there will be good news (Key). Tower+Tree sounds like a "high status" to me though.

Guess that helped... Either way.
>>
>>18440565
>>18440572
Sorry ,had connection problems.

I hope you're right New ;( she would have a huge impact in my life and she's a qt :^) I thought she was my ex.
>>
>>18440668
I don't mind! Well, I'm not perfect and feedback like this is appreciated. I have different way to reads this cards and maybe this is the price to stick in couple schemes.
>>
>>18440646
>1. 6 of Wands supported by the High Priestess and Judgement
Trust your intuition. Seeds you aren't aware of sowing will grow into success. Let go of the reigns for a moment, and let things take effect as they should, then reap when the moment is right. Until then, be still.

2. 9 of Swords, supported by the World, and the Ace of Cups.
You're worrying too much. The grasp on the situation is quite well-off, and you're reaching for problems that don't exist at this point. If there are any holes in your system, they exist in your mind, and in your mind alone. Whatever issue you're going on about, you've nearly, if not completely, solved. Simply allow it to happen.

No particular query, just see what you can see for me. Particularly, if any spirit has a message for me, if possible.
>>
>>18440653
It works, for what it's worth. But it's basically just an updated take on hermeticism. I'd recommend studying that subject if you're looking for a more fulfilling version of chaos magick.
>>
>>18440682
Thanks! I want to ask one more thing. There is a possibility to work this out and make a total disaster even if I will be careful about it? Is there some contraindications about using this?
>>
>>18440678
>Let go of the reigns for a moment, and let things take effect as they should, then reap when the moment is right.
This is a bit of a challenge for me, especially with the trippy shit that started happening, but I'll try.

>The grasp on the situation is quite well-off, and you're reaching for problems that don't exist at this point. If there are any holes in your system, they exist in your mind, and in your mind alone. Whatever issue you're going on about, you've nearly, if not completely, solved.
You can understand my concern if there are good alchemists who can't pull this off without risking death, right? Still, it's kind of fascinating to know I managed to pull this off correctly and developed it this well. It's kind of surreal, actually.

Thanks

>if any spirit has a message for me, if possible
Two appear. One is a woman in a white gown, the other is a very large man, who is taciturn and silent, arms folded over his chest. The woman points towards the chest area of either you or me (these scries have this ambiguity), where there is some blood staining the white shirt. Then she speaks:
"If you intend to continue on your current path, be sure that it is for the right reasons, and not simply because you are called to do so by circumstance. Such a call degrades you if not tempered by your own will. Be sure your own will is present in this."

The man simply nods his head slowly. As soon as the woman turns away, he shakes his head, then they both disappear.

Hopefully that makes sense to you, as it doesn't make much sense to me.
>>
>>18440704
If it helps any, your reading had a great sense of "calm" about it. As though things were okay. You've done what you need to do, now reap the reward.

As far as your scry, I can see it's meaning, I think. I'll have to reflect on it some. Thank you, very much.

>>18440696
Not sure I understand your question.
>>
>>18440710
>You've done what you need to do, now reap the reward.
Lel, the first part is easy. The second part is the beast. Last time I did a Contagion quarantine, I spent like 3 days in and out of consciousness from the pain, a couple of weeks generally out of it, and several months mentally unstable. I hope you're right, because I never want to go through that again.

>As far as your scry, I can see it's meaning, I think. I'll have to reflect on it some.
You'll have your "aha" moment later today. Good luck.
>>
Taking practice queries once again!
>>
>>18440578
>>18440760
please senpai
>>
>>18440760
Is it the best to leave it?
>>
>>18440760
What will happen to me around next summer?
Male
>>
>>18440760
Hit me with one of your general readings.
>>
>>18440760
Love reading for a straight male
>>
>>18440760
What does it look like for the future between myself and this guy?
>>
File: 1480457748822.gif (3MB, 360x303px) Image search: [Google]
1480457748822.gif
3MB, 360x303px
>>18440760

>practice queries

so whats the difference between a larper and a prophet?
>>
>>18440760

Will I have several children?
>>
>>18440779
Is that gif double subbed for her pleasure?
>>
>>18440629
Would it be petty of me to ask how long I'll be going to jail for? Like what will my sentence be?
>>
>>18440766
'For a moment, Nimue was afraid that kevin's man was frm Avalon and would recognize and perhaps greet her, but he was only a servant in the dress of the court. How had Morgaine, or old Raven, been able to see so far ahead, to order her as a child into seclusion, so that when she came to womanhood, there would be one fully trained priestess in Avalon whom the Merlin would not know by sight? She understood that she was merely a pawn in the great work of the world, sent forth with no weapons but her beauty and her guarded virginity to work the vengeance of the Goddess on this man who had betrayed them all.'

'It is broken: I have quitted England for many years , perhaps for ever. a spell held me. It is broken: I have quitted England for many years, perhaps for ever. But to convince you that selfish feeling does not entirely engross me I shall remain in this town untill you have made by letter every arrangement that you judge necessary. When I leave this place do not expect to hear from me. I must break all ties that at present exist. I shall become a wanderer, a miserable outcast -- Alone! alone!''

Anon ,I'm not sure whether she loves you at all. Did you do anything bad to her in the past? Something about the past is bugging her ,anon.

>>18440767
'The greatest men among them were the victims; and crowds of exiles -- families who but the day before were in the full enjoyment of the luxuries of life and the endearing associations of home -- were every now and then seen issuing from the gates of their native cities, deprived of every possession , and with melancholy and slow steps dragging their wearing limbs to the nearest asylum offered them, thence to commence a new career of dependence and poverty, to endure to the end of their lives, or until some lucky accident should enable them to change places with their enemies, making those the suffers who were late the tyrants.'

I think things won't end well if you leave it.. but maybe you're a lucky lad :^)
>>
>>18440760
Does he want me to give up on him?
>>
>>18440879
I dropped her... twice
I was young and stupid
>>
>>18440760
Will i be eligible for unemployment insurance?

Thanks
>>
>>18440760
Near future love?
>>
>>18440879
>but maybe you're a lucky lad :^)
I wish.
Thanks for spending time on this.
>>
Biblio reader is the real deal

Appreciate the time and effort, sending you some good vibes friend.
>>
>>18440770
'On the 4th january Villiers received a letter from his uncle, Lord Maristow, entrusting a comission to him, which obliged him to go to the neighbourhood of Egham. Not having a horse, he went by stage. He set out so late in the day that there was no chance of his returning the same night; and he promised to be back early on the morrow.'

Some job related trip? I'm not entirely sure about that. Don't make promises you can't keep, for you'll probably break them.

>>18440771
'he besought the Earl well to weigh the value he set upon life; to place the fatal scaffold in prospect; to teach himself to know what death was, and to be ready to meet it, before he planned to escape from the wily Tudor.'

You should start taking risks and get to know yourself better...find your limits.

>>18440775
'In this idea he was egregiously mistaken. He was allowed to repose for a few years. But the cry of blood was yet unanswered -- The evil he had committed unatoned; though they did not approach him, the consequences of his crime were full of venom and bitterness to others .. and, unawares and unexpectedly, he was brought to view and feel the wretchedness of which he was the solo author.'

You should not focus on love right now ,anon. You should search within and fix your flaws... were you the reason of your past relationships coming to an end?
>>
>>18440892

i'm not the reader but good luck with your unemployment, i was denied twice but keep trying
>>
>>18440936
How come?
>>
New Thread:
>>18440946
>>18440946
>>18440946
>>18440946
>>
>>18440928
It's a trip of a kind but I think I understand what it meant.

It's also more or less of a promise or agreement with myself. A resolution of a kind, if I can have a follow up is it too late to prepare or is there still time?
>>
>>18440928
>You should not focus on love right now ,anon.
Lel, I'm not

>You should search within and fix your flaws...
Ya, working on it

>were you the reason of your past relationships coming to an end?
Some, partly. I was definitely a factor, though.
>>
File: 1294230741723.jpg (50KB, 418x472px) Image search: [Google]
1294230741723.jpg
50KB, 418x472px
>>18440676
Well... I suggest you to lurk at different online sources, that's what I do mostly. Thanks for the spread btw, was enlightening.
Thread posts: 331
Thread images: 86

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.