[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Weird Dreams

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: weird dreams.png (14KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
weird dreams.png
14KB, 640x400px
Why do I only have weird dreams? I've been writing them down for a while, at least the ones I remember.

Last night
>For some reason I'm in this house I've never been in
>Have a notepad, writing down notes for an employer I used to work for
>My mother is in another room locked in there
>She starts screaming "murder" "I'm being killed"
>Gunshots ring out
>Hear a voice that says "you're next" and wake up

Night before
>Running around with a girl
>Being chased by men in suites with guns
>The girl turns into a really tiny dog that shrivels up and starts howling in some weird demonic voice
>The dream ends when I hide in a pool while a nuke goes off

Previous
>At a house with high school friends I forgot about
>Some of them start turning into demons
>Working my way through the house and shooting them
>End up finding one of my exes and raping her
>Somehow end up on a beach with a knife in my head
>Pull the knife out of my head, get the sensation of blood flowing out of my head and wake up

Previous (short)
>Sitting at a computer like I normally would
>Giant rats are crawling through the house and talking to me
>A guy in front of me is pacing back and forth saying nothing
>He out of nowhere, walks up to me, says nothing and shoots me in the face and that's when I wake up

These are the last recorded dreams I've written down that I remember. Why are all of my dreams like this? I have so many of them.
>>
>>18400719

it's called dream anxiety disorder. I have it too. All I have is nightmares when I sleep no matter how good my life is.
>>
>>18400732

for ref: http://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/nightmare-disorder/basics/symptoms/con-20032202
>>
Hey guys I need some answers too in the dream the whole world went to shit after like a terrorist attack or something and I found out after seeing my mother in the best I have ever seen her that she had died somehow I just knew as soon as I saw her I completely forgot about everything else that was going on and started catching up with my ghost mom I guess mostly just her saying everything will be ok and that she loves me alot eventually I asked her if she made it to heaven or not and she looked at me really felt like she looked into my soul and said in a now demonic voice no as she morphed into like a burnt fetus while some lavender town esc music was playing that's when I woke up right after that I woke up worrying of my mother of course she was fine but hasn't been feeling well lately please let me know your interpretations of the dream
>>
>>18400767
Jesus christ sorry for punctuation I'm a cunt
>>
The other morning I remembered having a dream the night before but I don't remember anything about what happened, all I remember is thinking "haha wow this dream is vivid!" Did i kind of lucid dream?
I've never tried to do it before.
>>
>>18395522
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.