[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Unexplained

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 10

Looking for some things that are not explained. Preferably minor things, not really looking for grand conspiracies or cosmic secrets, Just the little bit of weirdness in the world. Not really looking for folklore, more for things which can be observed. I'm not even looking for answers, although, if it turns out that an event has an explanation, feel free to post it.

For example, The Hessdalen lights are pretty spooky.
>>
Anyone? what board with this go best in, I thought /x/ tended to deal with the unexplained.
>>
yeah actually a sit ton of shit, ball lightning for one. It's something very interesting to me because I experienced it, no roleplay
>>
also St. Elmos Fire
>>
>>18395161
Yeah, I think ball lightning is probably a thing, I know my father has seen it.
>>
File: China-2-367963.jpg (26KB, 590x326px) Image search: [Google]
China-2-367963.jpg
26KB, 590x326px
The city spotted floating above china
>>
the marfa lights. the brown mountain lights

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marfa_lights
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brown_Mountain_Lights
>>
>>18395209
[obligatory meme]
>>
>>18395112
A few weeks ago I sat down on a chair near my bed and a 2p coin fell into my lap from somewhere above me. I saw it drop from directly above my view although I didn't see exactly where.

Hence, here I am looking for answers.

Any ideas anyone?
>>
File: ieiqkd0q00292.jpg (651KB, 2000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
ieiqkd0q00292.jpg
651KB, 2000x1500px
>>18395264
It's a fucking
>>
>>18395326
here we go.
>>
Don't mind me, just repairing curiosity here.
>>
>>18395364
source? Any explanation?
>>
>>18395380
http://mars.jpl.nasa.gov/msl/multimedia/raw/?s=#/?slide=50

The best explanation is that it is Curiosities arm, though unconfirmed. Debunkers were planning on doing some 3d modeling but couldn't find accurate models or something
>>
>>18395335
Sorry famalam
>>
>>18395364
What am I supposed to see here
>>
The Mandela Effect.

> inb4 it's just bad memory.
>>
>>18395412
A guy fixing the Curiosity Rover when in fact it's just an illusion created by certain instruments lining up at a lucky angle.
>>
>>18395364
i dont know what im looking at
>>
>>18395364
This was a fun one. from what 2014 or so? I wanna see ayy but if u look at it i think it becomes pretty obvious its just the shadow of parts of the rover
>>
>>18395286
lets see....were u high? did you have any coins on your person? is your house haunted? werr you really watching or dif it just happen and you kind of noticed? it either fell from somewhere or popped up from somewhere when you sat down most likely.

asfaik coins dont just materialize from mid air. are you david blane?
>>
>>18395235
atmospheric ghost lights in general. there are quite a few examples. I think most of them can be explained by headlights and other lights but not all of them.
>>
the vela incident
the bloop
the hollinwell incident
the max headroom broadcast intrusion
red rain of kerala
meat rain of kentucky
skyquakes
star jelly
paleodictyon
eltanin antenna
devil's footprints

there are lots of things thats just some i know of
>>
>>18395364
If you look at the little white rocks where it looks like a dude's head and closely examine the shadows you can see the white rocks give off the impression that the rover's arm looks like some dude's head of hair which it obviously ain't. Pareidolia mofos.
>>
>>18395625
i guess the wow signal could go here. there are alot of mysteries. most probably have mundane explanations but some of them might not
>>
>>18395625

That's a great list, but jesus christ what are you doing putting max headroom in with the bloop and devil's footprints?
>>
>>18395852
idk. OP just asked for unexplained shit. it was never solved. i thought of some disappearances too but didnt want my list to get too schizophrenic
>>
File: 4JD.jpg (4KB, 478x270px) Image search: [Google]
4JD.jpg
4KB, 478x270px
How about this case?
>>
>>18396261
Ive only seen this alongside some copypasta, what's the actual story?
>>
File: HAPPENING.jpg (61KB, 864x879px) Image search: [Google]
HAPPENING.jpg
61KB, 864x879px
>>18395286
THE FUCK! IT HAPPENED TO ME PROBABLY 2 WEEKS AGO.
I HAVE CHILLS DOWN MY SPINE.
>>
>>18395556
>>18396356

Lucky cunts have money raining on them and fear it rather than grabbing a bucket.
>>
>>18396356
IM REALLY SCARED ITS GOING TO HAPPEN AGAIN NOW
>>
File: coral-castle.jpg (159KB, 568x424px) Image search: [Google]
coral-castle.jpg
159KB, 568x424px
>>18395112
I think coral castle fits this description;
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coral_Castle
>>
>>18395286

a few years back, i was home alone. rest of family was out. our house has a long tiled hallway that leads from the bedrooms to the living room. i was laying on the couch watching a movie when i hear this metallic tink and then the sound of a rolling coin. it's rolling down the hall, i sit up, hear it near me, then roll under the couch and does that circle thing before it stops right under the coffee table in front of me.

jumped up, looked down the dark hall and can't see anything. get up the nerve to go to the hall and turn on the hall light. nothing there. decide to wait outside for everyone esle to get back home.
>>
>>18396338
second, i want to know.
>>
antikythera mechanism has always been a favorite of mine...
>>
>>18395856
There was nothing really unexplained about it, nothing that doesn't have a good scientific explanation
>>
>>18395625
I was curious so i googled all these and most of them have been explained pretty well..
>>
>>18396261
>>18396338
>>18396613
Just looks like your average American woman on a night out.
>>
>>18396799
It's a photo of ducks at night
>>
>>18396802
Like I said.
>loud
>incoherent
>vocal fry
>duck lips
>>
>>18396808
>vocal fry
It's called creaky voice, Ned.
>>
interesting bread
thank u anons
bless u
>>
>>18396736
ok. this matters why?
>>
>>18396534
my friend was there last week took a lot of pics. i'm a daytona florida person so it's very close by
>>
>>18396772
OP said he didnt care if there were explanations...he wanted em if they were out there. Crop circles have been "explained" that doesnt stop people from saying they havent been
for every person that thinks mysteries have been explained I can find a person who doesnt. sorry my short little list isnt good enough for you
>>
>revelation 10: Then I saw another mighty angel coming down from heaven. He was robed in a cloud, with a rainbow above his head; his face was like the sun, and his legs were like fiery pillars.

he's coming
>>
>>18395112
My girlfriend and I seen a charcoal grey boomerang craft one night. Was unusually wide, like stretched out. I'd say it was 747 size and about 2000 ft off the ground. Absolutely silent and traveling fairly slow. That was about 2 months ago. Would love an explanation. Scared the shit out of us. I knew it was odd that there were no safety lights blinking like what other aircraft do at night. First and only "odd" incident I've encountered
>>
>>18396850
No need to be bitchy. Just saying that things that have been definitely explained dont need to be posted here
>>
>>18395286
I remember a while ago I found a 2p coin on my bathroom counter, weird thing is that i live in America. I always assumed that someone had accidentally left it there when they were using the bathroom at my house but if this isn't some shitty rp and you are telling the truth that is pretty damn weird
>>
File: b2.jpg (15KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
b2.jpg
15KB, 480x360px
>>18396914
Probably saw this
>>
Dyatlov Pass incident
>>
>>18395423
>>>/out/
>>
elisa lam
>>
>>18395423
You cant just name things that have an explanation you retard
>>
>>18395423
I remember when it was Mendel's effect and Mandela did the peas.
>>
>>18395167
>also St. Elmos Fire

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jVf4_WglzWA
>>
Do you guys think any of the retarded cooypasta things are real or fake???
>>
>>18396261
*Geese
>>
>>18397988
Real. A lot of creepy pasta tends to be.
>>
>>18395326
Topests of the keks
>>
>>18395112
>Thinking a blatant camera artifact is "unexplained.

Is this what /x/ has always been?
>>
>>18395209
>>18395364
>>18396261

Are you diagnosed with autism or are you in denial?
>>
>>18401465
yes
>>
>>18396534
What's weird about this? Plenty of shit in Florida has coral in it.
>>
>>18395625
The antenna thing at least lead to a weird looking sea creature.
>>
>>18401473
The coral castle (actually limestone) was made by 1 scrawny guy with no known equipment, and no mortar.

Despite this, the blocks fit together perfectly, and some parts are the exact same height.
Thread posts: 67
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.