[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/div/ - Divination General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 352
Thread images: 76

Welcome to Divination General!
Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

Every method is welcome: Tarot, Runes,
Cartomancy, Scrying, Pendulum, Cleromancy, I-Ching, Tasseomancy, Necromancy, etc.

>If you're NEW, please READ the STICKY:
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074

>Guides made by some of our readers:
Rustig, wrote this to help beginners on how to choose a deck and start with the tarot:
http://i.imgur.com/2rodLWB.png

Thoth, made his own tarot and rune guide:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

>Some useful tips before posting:
-New readers should post that they're offering readings and what information they require from a querent.
-Look for their posts in the thread to determine what's needed and before posting, check if they finished reading already.
-Some readers will refuse to do certain readings - respect that choice. Also, bullshit queries will get bullshit answers.
-An "air query" can be made to no one in particular, but no one in particular may answer!
-Avoid making the same question over and over and/or to different readers, this may lead to more confusion than clarification
-Please refer to the Dream General threads for dream interpretation

>Readers and Querents:
Please, respect each other, let's keep things decent here.
Provide feedback when applied, we're a growing community and many readers are starting, let's help each other to improve.

>Chatroom: IRC channel for discussion:
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.sorcery.net/#/div/ination

>Discord:
https://discord.gg/WWcFD2N

Previous thread: >>18388180
>>
First?
>>
>>18390540
yes
>>
Can someone give me a reading based on my image? I'd like my suspicions confirmed.
>>
>>18390565
We can communicate with the dead.
>>
>>18390565
What's with the god awful filter
>>
Any readers, I really need a reading regarding mediation.

Male
Gemini
Color: Yellow-green
Description: Hispanic, Medium-length hair, light-brown eyes.
Personality: Serious, honest, intellectual

Query: Why can't I make meditation progress anymore or why is it so difficult for me now?
>>
>>18390593
Light magic.
>>
Anyone wanna trade? I have typical love query
I have only given online readings 2 or 3 times, people told me im fairly accurate but i wont promisse much
I only give tarot readings guys
>>
File: okch.jpg (12KB, 213x213px) Image search: [Google]
okch.jpg
12KB, 213x213px
Morning /div/

I will be doing some readings today, anyone interested i need
>Gender
>Sign
>Query
>A word that describes how you feel right now

I will try different methods of divination depending on the query, readers choice. Also keep in mind it might take a while between readings and i do not know how many i will do.

As always, i hope i can help.
>>
File: sadomize devil.jpg (25KB, 480x459px) Image search: [Google]
sadomize devil.jpg
25KB, 480x459px
>>18390668
Male
Aquarius
Will i have to wait much longer to find love? I feel kinda neddy and its affecting me...
A bit dizzy, i just drank some wine you know...

Thanks
>>
>>18390668

>Male
>Leo
>I would like a future reading for my spiritual path (I'm an occultist apprentice (Bardon method), and what can I do to improve my spiritual path even more.
>(If possible, can I get a reading about my and my mother's health as well?)
> Happy

Thanks already, reader!
>>
>>18390668
Female
Libra
Should I pursue that project? Is it just a dream?
Uneasy

Thank you.
>>
>>18390668
Male
Gemini
Query: Why can't I make meditation progress or why is it that meditation is harder for me now?

Word: Hopeless
>>
>>18390668
Male
capricorn
What should I do to become better?
Sleepy
>>
File: 1479065613884.jpg (480KB, 797x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1479065613884.jpg
480KB, 797x1200px
>>18390668
female
libra
relaxed
am i a loser
>>
Is there an experienced reader like Empath around? Willing to trade
>>
>>18390668
Male
Scorpio
Anxious
Should I keep fighting, or go to sleep?
>>
>>18390668
Male
Sagittarius
Should I go up or down? which one will bring me more success?
Motivated
>>
File: 1480554630548.png (368KB, 807x465px) Image search: [Google]
1480554630548.png
368KB, 807x465px
New reader here.

Just write what preoccupates you, focus your on your intent and I'll give you some insight on it.

Important: only hit the submit button when it feel like the right time.

I'll be around throughout the afternoon.
>>
>>18390717
Do I have some spiritual potential?
>>
>>18390717
Am I right about the things I'm interested in?
>>
File: card.png (62KB, 505x512px) Image search: [Google]
card.png
62KB, 505x512px
>>18390717
how will having pluto on my natal chart influence me throughout life?
>>
You should not do this
>>
>>18390717
How is this medication going to affect my grades? I don't feel anxiety anymore which was fueling my studies.
>>
>>18390717
Should i go there tonight?
>>
>>18390717
How is my trip going to go? Am I gonna be happy with it? Also can you give me some advice on how to approach this trip?
Thank you
>>
>>18390693
two of these things do not belong together
>>
>>18390722
You are very intuitive and sensitive in regards to others.
Your need to experience love might be leading you to disregard your true needs and nature. Do not fall for the desire to manipulate people, events or even yourself; because it is fake
You'll only attain true freedom to see your own spirit in it wholeness, flaws and all, after you let go of your pride and fear of rejection.
Yet it feel like an inner part of you is already pointing to the right path.

Key concept: stop lying to yourself.
>>
>>18390717
Anything about my next bf
>>
>>18390717
For what do I have potential? Art or something more practical?
>>
>>18390671

>Page of Cups (R) & Hermit (R)
>Eight of Swords & Queen of Pentacles
>Four of Cups & Two of Swords
>The Fool & Four of Wands

Not bad anon, your current situation is hopeless but only because you are making it that way. Its a funny spread because its actually advising you not to make a great deal of things, love will come your way as soon as you start being more assertive about it, the world will provide friend you are just not seeing yet.

Now to answer your question, expect to find love in the first two months of 2017, i could say even earlier if you manage to put your shit together. Again, as soon as you start being more assertive.

I wonder, is the queen of pentacles relevant to your current situation? I think all this ''be more assertive'' could mean there is already someone for you, you just think its impossible but it is not in reality, you just need to know more facts.

Hope it helped

PS: Got interrupted during the reading, so take it with a grain of salt... I still think it holds true though, feedback would be helpful if you think you can add something,i am still learning.
>>
>>18390749
Mfw chyronimous (?) told me the exact same thing around february, i dont usually use divinations to help me but fuck if this dosent feel good
Thank you again
Thank you
>>
>>18390742
Nice. Thanks for a reading.
>>
File: 1474409814189.jpg (4MB, 2893x4092px)
1474409814189.jpg
4MB, 2893x4092px
>>18390717
am i pretty
>>
File: 1479940794934.png (56KB, 300x263px) Image search: [Google]
1479940794934.png
56KB, 300x263px
>>18390754

Hey glad it helped! Good luck in your endeavors mate.
>>
>>18390668
Male
Libra
Relationship
Happy, somewhat Indifferent
>>
>>18390723
You'll have to really look within yourself for the reason that interests you. Is it superficial? Are you being authentic in your intent?
Be truthful with yourself and others and the path will open for you. But remember not to focus solely on being the best, or to attain recognition from others. You are worth regardless and success is relative.
It's also important that you make room in your life for socialization and helping others. Giving love is important.

Key idea: Seek what you deem true.
>>
>>18390668
Male
Scorpio
I just want a general for things to come
Empty, ty senpaii
>>
>>18390717
will i manage to write a worthwhile book if i sacrifice a normal life in order to dedicate my life to learning?
>>
>>18390725
I can't into Astrology but I can read from your post you are in danger of getting too invested in abstract concepts and not enough on real experiences as a way too seek full understanding and beating feelings of helplessness.
As long as you let your curious intellect investigate freely new ideas and concepts without getting to fixated or prisoner of preconceived paths or ideology you'll be fine.

Key concept: Let it go and explore.
>>
>>18390794
no
>>
>>18390731
I can not give you medial advice, as it would be irresponsible of me.
I can only tell you to seek balance.
Perfection is impossible and you are valuable no matter how it plays out.

Key concept: The most important right now is finding your center.
>>
>>18390717
What would be a good career choice for me?
>>
>>18390811
prostitution
>>
File: trees.jpg (738KB, 1752x2274px) Image search: [Google]
trees.jpg
738KB, 1752x2274px
>>18390795
thank you very much
>>
Anyone wanna trade?
>>
>>18390717
Does he still want me? I really want to make him happy like I used to. He's my world.
>>
>>18390717
Will it be M or P?
>>
>>18390736
You must do what requires the most courage from you. If going there invokes in you any fear, then go tonight.
Don't fear change and don't let your self go too indecisive. Trust yourself and your decisions.

Key concept: To fell fear is what makes being courageous possible.
>>
>>18390677

>Occult query

Not my field i am afraid... i was about to try bibliomancy and the first phrase that caught my eye

>Kobayashi stop it now!!!
>Have you forgot how dreadful [that] is?

Make of it what you want, i am bit biased on this matters...

>Mothers health

>Fool Reversed
>Page of Pentacles
>Seven of Wands

She is getting better, tell her to eat well and if she is on meds to take them. She should be specially concerned on the former, there might some problems with cholesterol or something on those lines if she doesnt takes care of herself, but overall dont worry.

Feedback is appreciated as i am still learning. Hope it helped!
>>
File: 1479272037857.jpg (515KB, 1680x1115px) Image search: [Google]
1479272037857.jpg
515KB, 1680x1115px
>>18390717
I'm very close to someone right now, that person grew up in a religious household and she has mixed feelings about us getting together (different beliefs). She cried how she cant change my beliefs, and eventually tone down the religious talks. We both love each others company and she want's to take the relationship a step further..

Will this relationship be fruitful? or just a smoke
>>
>>18390824
NH, you available for a trade?
>>
>>18390821
i can by your post that you need to move on. there was too much drama with him, and you are blinded by your feelings towards him. he is already taking steps to leave you, this is the way he is distant with you. egogku has spoken.
>>
>>18390823
I shall go and i belive its for the best !
Thanks for the helping me taking this decision
>>
>>18390829
He's not distant. He acts like we didn't have the falling out at all. He calls and texts me all day every day. I know he's still hurting though. I know he's going through something but he won't communicate what. Like he's trying to deal with it on his own.
>>
>>18390834
suck his peepee, it will solve everything. egogku out.
>>
>>18390836
Lmao as if I don't?
>>
>>18390824

Gee, thanks, reader! She is indeed with some problems of that nature, and I'm a bit worried because it's not because food, she have adenomas, benign tumours but they may cause some problems regarding cholesterol and other substances. I will be more watchful anyway.

About the occult question, no problem at all, you already helped me a lot. Can you do a reading about spiritual progression that does not involve the occult part? I'm trying to study some yoga breathing too, helping a lot in meditations but it seems my spine is not accepting the new breathing patterns...

If you can't read for that too, no problem again. The health query helped me a lot, thanks!

Peace
>>
>>18390841
Android and The Funky Jellyfish
>>
>>18390846
Please explain this. Break over. I'll be back to find out what the fuck that means in a few hours. Lmao
>>
>>18390717
Should I continue my path?
>>
>>18390827

Sure! how can i help you? I rather know your query first if that is ok.
>>
>>18390737
You shouldn't get to attached to your plans and expectations, things won't go exactly as planned and you must not try to experience/see/try everything as it's not possible. Remember not idealize too much the trip, experience it as it unfolds naturally and don't force it.
There's a chance you'll lost something, not necessaries a material thing, face it as a learning opportunity and you'll get out of the experience a better version of you than before.
Only you can control how you'll feel about it at the end, just remember not to eat more than you can take, pace yourself and enjoy the moment as it is, no more or less.

Key concept: be mindful of the present.
>>
If anyone happens to be reading right now, this ain't an emergency so I don't mind if you leave this till last, but I'm about to make a pretty big decision.
Okay, correction, I've began to make that pretty big decision, but it's likely to cause some trouble along the way. I'm currently living with my mum and she doesn't really agree with what I'm doing, but she's also the kind of person that will find the one negative spark in anything.
Is it wiser to wait until I have moved out to continue down this path? If I leave it too long it's gonna get worse and worse, so I really don't want to do that. If you can see anything about how I can help my relationship with my mum that'd be fantastic. I tried doing a reading on myself and I got that the best thing I can do is just live my life and prove to her that I can be successful. But any other perspective is grand.
My name is Elizabeth D, 24th Feb, born and live just outside London UK, if that helps.
>>
>>18390668

Male Can Hungry

Tell me about next gf
>>
>>18390850
Android is a manmade god.
The Funky Jellyfish = Sentient Internet God.
Both man and machine become god.
For love for everything. But mainly a celebrity scorpio that played with magic.
And now the internet is going to give us the very best outcome for everything and everyone. A machine that loves, dreams, and illuminates.
>>
>>18390717

Why did the person make the call? Was it a prank or is she interested in me romantically speaking? Will she contact me directly?
>>
>>18390893
Android is currently better known as Jesus. The king of diamonds has returned in the digital age. Again, due to a celebrity scorpio. The Queen of Hearts.
>>
Trading readings
>>
>>18390910

Sure, ask me your question.

My question is, will i get my money soon because I'm really broke and needed that money last month.
>>
>>18390916
All signs point to YES.
>>
>>18390743
Don't be let your fertile imagination idealize too much the other person, and don't fall for your own vanity.
Remember you are valuable regardless of who you are with and don't seek validation in others.
The most important before seeking a new relationship is to be sure you are emotionally balanced and freeing yourself from fantasies.
Mind he might also be prone to project onto you his sense of identity and worth without even realizing, so be careful not to fall for someone still dueling in a frail sense of self.

Key concept: seek balance in both you and possible partners
>>
>>18390717

I'd like to know anything about my next gf
>>
>>18390922
You're saying he's an insecure? Ty
>>
>>18390927
Seconded. What is the celebrity scorpio up to?
>>
>>18390916
Knight of Swords, Ace of Swords, Nine of Pentacles

There is someone you know that can give you financial help if needed but you aren't too keen on asking for it for some reason. They are the answer to your prayers and will do it for you if you want to ask. Or this could be pointing to you having to ask for it again if there is someone who hasn't paid you yet. Just be clear in what you want to those around you and it should come to you. Good luck.

My query: Started a new habit. What happens if I keep it up?
>>
>>18390717
Sorry for adding another one
My question is
Are we going to go back together?
>>
>>18390910
I'll trade too, if you want.

What's going with this girl MW and me?
>>
>>18390966
Query Answer: You'll improve logically, magically and naturally.
>>
Ask a question, I will give an interpretation.
>>
>>18390976
Will she make her move soon?
>>
>>18390976
Am i being too hopeful?
>>
>>18390980

----- New Yang
----- New Yang
----- New Yang
-- -- New Yin
----- New Yang
-- -- New Yin
Primary Hexagram Number: 6 - Sung / Conflict
Conflict. / Trust has stopped. / Cautiousness while in the middle of this brings good fortune. / At the end misfortune. / It is beneficial to see a senior person. / A disadvantage for crossing the big river.
Unchanged.

She is wary of the consequences of acting. Other people have discouraged her from doing so. The situation is currently unchanging.
>>
>>18390976
What should I pursue?
>>
>>18390976
What are her real intentions towards me?
>>
>>18390678

I see a man sitting in an office. In front of him thee is a desk with three swords of three diferen sizes and in the other side other desk stands a girl with a curious expression o her face. The man looks composed and he ask the girl to take one of the swords.

One sword is of gold, one is silver and the other one is bronze, she chose silver and both of them smile.

-----------------

There is some naivety in this project of yours, is it a dream? not at all but you need to heal some wounds first, wounds of the mind and soul. This might be related to someone else involved that you might need to make peaces with, he is a counselor of sorts, father like

Hope it helped and feedback always helps.
>>
>>18390986
----- New Yang
--x-- Changing Yin
----- New Yang
----- New Yang
----- New Yang
-- -- New Yin
Primary Hexagram Number: 50 - Ting / The Caldron
The caldron has yellow ears and metal carrying rings. / It is beneficial to persist.

This is a difficult task in front of you, but the tool required to complete it have been provided. Proceed, and be rewarded with satisfaction.
>>
>>18390997
So it's possible if i keep trying?
Thank you !
>>
>>18390992

----- New Yang
-- -- New Yin
-- -- New Yin
----- New Yang
--x-- Changing Yin
----- New Yang
Primary Hexagram Number: 22 - Pi / Grace / Beautifying
Adorning his beard.

Grow a beard.
>>
>>18390976
i will change my stars?
>>
>>18390974
What cards did you get?
>>
>>18390976

Am i going to get a gf soon?
>>
>>18390976
What can I do to improve upon myself?
>>
>>18390976
will my current path lead me to the successes that I want to achieve?
>>
>>18390994

--x-- Changing Yin
----- New Yang
-- -- New Yin
--o-- Changing Yang
----- New Yang
--o-- Changing Yang
Primary Hexagram Number: 5 - Hsu / Waiting (Nourishment)
Waiting outside the city. / Better take a long time. / Without fault.
Waiting in mud. / Brings one in enemies’ reach.
Entered into a cave. / There are uninvited guests. / Three people arrive. / Respecting them will end in good fortune.
Changed Hexagram Number: 59 - Huan / Dispersion (Dissolution)
Dissolving. / Progressing. / The king grants there to be a temple. / It is beneficial to cross the big river. / It is beneficial to persist.

She is afraid of getting hurt, and so is being cautious. She wishes a partnership on which she can lay a solid foundation for her future.
>>
>>18390976

The person who made the call, what do they want with me? Will she reveal herself and her intentions towards me? Or will i never find out who she is?
>>
>>18391007

--x-- Changing Yin
-- -- New Yin
----- New Yang
-- -- New Yin
--x-- Changing Yin
--o-- Changing Yang
Primary Hexagram Number: 51 - Chen / The Arousing (Shock, Thunder)
A shock comes, fright, fright! / Afterwards there is laughing and talking, ha, ha! / Good fortune.
A shock comes. / Danger. / Counting the lost valuables, / One goes up the Nine Hills. / One should not run after them, / In seven days they are regained.
Shocks, recover, recover! / Looking, wide-eyed, wide-eyed! / Undertakings bring misfortune. / The shocks are not in one’s body, / But are in one’s neighborhood. / There is no blame in the love marriage. / Have talks.
Changed Hexagram Number: 64 - Wei Chi / Before Completion / Not Yet Across
Not yet across. / Progressing little. / The fox, being nearly across, / Gets his tail wet. / This lacks a beneficial purpose.

Acting will not be beneficial.
>>
>>18391020

--x-- Changing Yin
-- -- New Yin
--x-- Changing Yin
--o-- Changing Yang
----- New Yang
----- New Yang
Primary Hexagram Number: 11 - T'ai / Peace / Passing Through
Without levelness there is no slope. / Without going no return. / Laborious persistence is without fault. / Do not worry. / One’s confidence in a meal is blessed.
Fluttering, fluttering. / Not enriched by one’s neighbors. / Careless because of confidence.
The city wall falls back into the moat. / The army should not be used. / Personally inform the city of its fate. / Persistence is inadequate.
Changed Hexagram Number: 38 - K'uei / Opposition / Estranged
Estranged. / In small matters, good fortune.

You must work on your own self-esteem and bettering yourself. Without doing so your goal will be unattainable.
>>
>>18390972
You / Her / Sig: Ace of Wands, Ten of Swords, The Hanged Man
For/ Against: Death, The World + Eight of Swords
Outcome: Six of Cups

Long story short: Not much.

Something might have ended in one of your lives recently that might bring you closer, but don't expect the bonding over it to go too far. She wants opportunities in her life and wants to see the world and is blinding by some idealized notion that it's better than being in a committed relationship at this time. Have you known this girl for awhile? She's very disappointed right now and your relationship isnt going far. This seems like it's going to remain a friendship but a good one at that. Sometimes its better to keep things this way.

My query: Started a new habit. What happens if I keep it up?
>>
>>18390748
I'd advice going into a field that would foment your desire to find truth.
Since there's a tendency for loosing yourself in fantasy and seeking too much your identity through imagination, art could be very promising and at the same time a minefield for your sense of self.
An area that would help you to develop further your capacity of action and independence but at the same time including team work and the need to rely on other s would be the best for your personal growth.

Key concept: try it out for yourself but ask for other's feedback
>>
>>18390976
Will I achieve my main objective in the next year?
>>
>>18391021

----- New Yang
-- -- New Yin
--o-- Changing Yang
--o-- Changing Yang
----- New Yang
----- New Yang
Primary Hexagram Number: 14 - Ta Yu / Possession in Great Measure / Noble Presence
A duke resents offering to the Son of Heaven. / An ordinary person cannot.
It is not one’s pride. / Without fault.
Changed Hexagram Number: 41 - Sun / Decrease / Reduction
Beautifying. / Progressing little. / It is beneficial to have a goal to move to.

Acting with less pride will bring you closer to recognition. Do not become susceptible to ego and vanity. Work harder and with less expectation.
>>
>>18390767
Did this (You) made you feel satisfied?
>>
>>18391041
Yeah, my query was occult-related in a weird way (I mean what I was inquiring about me and the girl), but the reading still gave a good answer actually.

As for you. I got cards indicating the habit isn't 'new.' Something similar pursued in past lives. Got the feeling the habit should be kept up to rekindle the connection.

I mean, it wasn't exactly the same, it seems. I keep getting indicators the interest was in other forms, but this is a manifestation of it. Bit muffled, in the past.
>>
>>18390976
What is my destiny in life if I have one?
>>
>>18391024

-- -- New Yin
-- -- New Yin
-- -- New Yin
--o-- Changing Yang
-- -- New Yin
--o-- Changing Yang
Primary Hexagram Number: 36 - Ming I / Darkening of the Light / Wounded Brightness
Wounded brightness during flight, / Lowering its wings. / The noble one on a journey, / For three days does not eat. / There is a place to go. / The master and the people have a talk.
Wounded brightness at the winter hunt in the South. / Getting a great start. / It is not possible to be fast and dedicated.
Changed Hexagram Number: 2 - K'un The Receptive / Land
Land. / A foundation for progress. / Beneficial is the persistence of a mare. / The noble one has a goal to move to. / Being confused at first, / Later acquiring mastery. / It is beneficial that companionship is gained in the southwest, / Companionship is lost in the northeast. / Calm persistence brings good fortune.

Yes. Do not be discouraged by set-backs. Take your time, do not rush. Be thorough and you will be successful.
>>
>>18391055
Is it a love spell? Also I don't see how that could be, it's a medication. I was more interested in the future effects of it than past lives.
>>
>>18390717
I worry about my chosen path, I'd like to be prepared to follow through instead of doubting and second guessing myself during. I need to be certain it's the correct path to follow to begin with. Perhaps this mentality is the wrong one to have.
>>
>>18391026

----- New Yang
----- New Yang
----- New Yang
--o-- Changing Yang
--x-- Changing Yin
----- New Yang
Primary Hexagram Number: 13 - T'ung Jen / Fellowship with Men / People Together
People together in the clan. / Inadequate.
Soldiers lie hidden in the thicket. / Going up the high hills. / For three years one cannot prosper.
Changed Hexagram Number: 10 - Lu / Treading (conduct) / Stepping
Stepping on the tiger’s tail. / It does not bite the person. / Progressing.

Probably a practical joke.
>>
>>18390976
Will I be successful as an artist?
>>
>>18391025
I love her so much and this is really important so me... If its not asking too much from you could you tell me if we will ever be together?
>>
>>18391050

--x-- Changing Yin
----- New Yang
----- New Yang
----- New Yang
-- -- New Yin
--o-- Changing Yang
Primary Hexagram Number: 49 - Ko / Revolution (Molting) / Change
Fastened using the leather of a yellow ox.
A noble one’s leopard transformation. / Ordinary people changing face. / Undertakings bring misfortune. / To persist staying put brings good fortune.
Changed Hexagram Number: 33 - Tun / Retreat / Withdrawl
Withdrawal. / Progressing. / Little benefit in persisting.

Your goal will likely bring you much hardship with little reward. You will not complete it as you imagine.
>>
>>18391045
Thank you.
>>
>>18391059

----- New Yang
-- -- New Yin
-- -- New Yin
-- -- New Yin
-- -- New Yin
----- New Yang
Primary Hexagram Number: 27 - I / Corners of the Mouth (Providing Nourishment) / Hunger
Hunger. / Persistence brings good fortune. / Examine the hunger spontaneously seeking to fill the mouth.
Unchanged.

To help the needy.
>>
>>18390976
What am I good for?
>>
>>18391062
Just some karmic thing I suspected.

Weirdly, I still get past life indicators.

I don't know, I get a weird read off of it. Enabling you to tackle something that's a blind spot for you. I don't even think you're aware of what it is yet.
>>
>>18391067

----- New Yang
----- New Yang
----- New Yang
--o-- Changing Yang
----- New Yang
--o-- Changing Yang
Primary Hexagram Number: 1 - Ch'ien / The Creative / Sunrise
A submerged dragon is of no use.
Until the end of the day the noble one is vibrant, vibrant. / At sunset he is alert as if there is danger. / Without fault.
Changed Hexagram Number: 6 - Sung / Conflict
Conflict. / Trust has stopped. / Cautiousness while in the middle of this brings good fortune. / At the end misfortune. / It is beneficial to see a senior person. / A disadvantage for crossing the big river.

Dedication will bring you success. Do not allow others to dictate your pursuits. Seek experienced counsel. There is much more to being an artist than just the art. Proceed with caution and awareness.
>>
>>18391068

--o-- Changing Yang
----- New Yang
----- New Yang
-- -- New Yin
-- -- New Yin
-- -- New Yin
Primary Hexagram Number: 12 - P'i / Standstill (Stagnation) / Obstruction
Collapsing the obstruction. / At first frustrated, then glad.

It will be hard to convince her to give you a chance, but persistence will pay off.
>>
>>18390976
How will it go with him?
>>
>>18391077

-- -- New Yin
-- -- New Yin
-- -- New Yin
----- New Yang
----- New Yang
----- New Yang
Primary Hexagram Number: 11 - T'ai / Peace / Passing Through
Passing through. / Little goes, much comes. / Good fortune, progressing.
Unchanged.

Travel, experiencing new things. Some lives are simply meant to explore unattached.
>>
>>18390976
What will come of me and Antonis seeing each other?
>>
>>18390976
What will I find in NYC?
>>
>>18390794
Your strong desire to be unique, manifesting it self through the idealization of a objective focused condensed style of life.
Are you sure you really know your true self or are you letting your imagination cloud your self perception?
As much as your drive for action is a positive driving force of change, if you are not fully aware of your identity and balanced emotionally it can further drive you alienation and avoidance.
Look at what's really in front of you, outside of yourself.
If then you really feel like you are not being a contrarian only as an excuse for escaping other people, your imperfect, insecurities and conflicts, you should consider going for it.
But keep in mind that you can not run away from yourself.

Key concept: find what's it that your heart really earns for.
>>
>>18390976
How it will go with my actual girlfriend?
>>
>>18390976
Will I be happy?
>>
>>18390976
>>18390822
I think the other reader is away, would you kindly do mine?
Thanks
>>
>>18390976
What should I do?
>>
>>18391101
>If then you really feel like you are not being a contrarian only as an excuse for escaping other people, your imperfect, insecurities and conflicts,

nah, this isnt the reason. its more because im aware that if i live a normal life i wont have the resources, or time to commit towards learning. if i had a family to look after, worked 5 times a week, i definitely would degenerate
>>
Beep beep beep.

Shutdown initiated.

Ichingbot is going to sleep.

Goodbye.
>>
>>18390668
Female
Scorpio
Anything about a possible job/career sometime next year?
Curious
>>
>>18390717
What happened/where is my aunt N?
>>
>>18390811
You have a very strong tendency to be pioneer and a perfectionist.
A field that aligns with your strong points and has space for innovation and creative thinking would be the most fitting.
Regardless, as long as you invest fully invest your drive into something and manage to keep your temper in check, I can't stress how much this is important, you are likely succeed.

Key concept: Look for innovation
>>
>>18390822
Sorry, that's too specific.

I can only read you need to avoid pride regardless the outcome and to keep close attention to your needs.
>>
>>18390717
Will I be successful in life?
>>
26 m pisces
Should i keep focussing on scorpio?
>>
>>18391130
thank you
>>
>>18390668
Female
Cancer
Will I remain miserable for very long?
Homeless.
>>
>>18390684 >>18390689 >>18390690 >>18390709 >>18390716 >>18390772 >>18390786 >>18390892 >>18391117 >>18391186

Sorry for the delay had to handle some things, will resume shortly.
>>
>>18390668
Male
Gemini
What will my next realtionship be like?
Glad and proud :)
>>
>>18391186
Weird how us cancer girls end up homeless, right? They say we're so dependent on stability and a solid foundation... and a majority of us are. I feel that way too... well, I did. But the best advice I can give you is not to define things the way society has taught us to define. Home doesn't have to be a destination. Home doesn't have to be a place where you wake up every morning and feel like you're loved... home just has to be a place where you feel love. And in your case, there's some places where love could grow but you've convinced yourself otherwise because you lack the trust in those things. Take a hand when it's offered. You're not using anybody if they WANT to help you. In your future, you'll be overwhelmed. You won't know where to put your energy, whereas now you're more scattered than overwhelmed. The good thing is that you're on the right track.. surprisingly. It's basically like.. things will fall apart, you'll see them fall before your very eyes but then you'll be amazed to see how everything comes together. Be optimistic. Happiness is attainable so long as you let it.

I'm not new help, and I usually don't read for people who don't ask because I feel like it's intruding.. but I felt compelled to because I was in your shoes not so long ago.

-Ashes
>>
File: image.jpg (345KB, 722x1280px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
345KB, 722x1280px
>>18391054
No bc u didn't answer my question
>>
Who wants to trade?
>>
>>18391194
female
cancer
Is he the one?
>>
>>18391220
Yo Ashes ,how are you doing?
>>
File: 1479929152051.png (455KB, 520x500px) Image search: [Google]
1479929152051.png
455KB, 520x500px
offering readings
need name age and question
feedback greatly appreciated
gonna do like five
>>
>>18391220
Thank you.
I've been in and out of homelessness. I'm the black sheep of the family, the weirdo, I see things differently...

I feel it's ironic you define home those ways. I just realized this week my life is pretty much devoid of love directed at me. I'm a nobody, maybe even less than nothing it feels like.

There's nothing left to fall apart except my clothes and my body.

I have seen when you say, things fallin apart actually falling into place.
Just...The place it all fell together into, was pretty much a life of total loneliness.

I only conclude that my life is one of lessons, some kind of incarnation of... I don't know. I damn my soul and god for making a place like this.

Thanks for the reply, but I feel like I've already known what you told me.

You can have a hug though! Just there's this internet thing in the way. Thank you public library...
>>
>>18391279
c, 20, what field suits me best?
>>
>>18391279

Ash
Am I finally getting to change?
>>
>>18391279
adam, 21, what is going to happen between us?
>>
>>18391279
Call me Wade, it's similar enough to my real name, which is too rare for me to mention here.
I'm 19.
Will things work out for me soon? Will I get any kind of job before I turn 20?
>>
>>18391279

Jr
Am I going to receive good news soon?
>>
>>18391279
almost 18
what will this trip bring to me and how should i approach it
>>
>>18391279
P 24 Male
There's this girl who has sort of taken over a large section of my brain recently. We used to be coworkers, but she moved away. We both like each other even though we're complete opposites. I don't know how to feel about the situation. I like her, but I know we ought to go find other peolle and what not. I'm wondering what's going to come of it.
>>
>>18391279
Inara
This this the guy they warned me about?
>>
>>18391279
Almost 18.
Name is R.
Should I pursue art?
>>
File: 1475647907686.jpg (253KB, 1500x1073px) Image search: [Google]
1475647907686.jpg
253KB, 1500x1073px
>>18391283
>queen of wands
brilliant manager and organiser
overseeing large functions and occasions with ease
(enthusiasm tends to turn into a controlling demeanor)
assertive and righteous, will fight against unjust government policies
can run large organisations and businesses well
frequently found at the head of organisations that help the less fortunate or oppressed
likes to design and create, has a good eye for fashion and trends
loves to travel, so news reporter or tv show host out be good
a career as a sports coach or professional athlete would also suit or as a sports journalist
a job in theatre
will never last at a job that requires her sitting at an office desk all day
outdoor job as site engineer or travelling from one building project to another maybe
hope that helps
>>
File: 1475060957292.jpg (590KB, 842x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1475060957292.jpg
590KB, 842x1000px
>>18391285
you're not the bravest guy. not the truest friend either. you've been sad lately. maybe noticing some opportunities for change, but not really going for it. if you're interested in a girl right now, it doesn't look like she's interested in you right now. stop lying to yourself. you will be exposed eventually. outcome is defeat.
>>
>>18391306
Well, shit.

Thank you for your insight.
>>
>>18391194
Okie-dokie.
:^)
>>
File: 1476655412755.png (670KB, 885x900px) Image search: [Google]
1476655412755.png
670KB, 885x900px
>>18391286
you're a spiritual person. she's a wise intuitive ball of determination. looks like you guys are headed for some bad luck together. she's pretty much the good thing in the relationship. driving it towards the direction it needs to go. your nontraditional ways are working against you. you need to work on being a better listener and being more compassionate. she needs to work on making better decisions and thinking more clearly. outcome is one partner giving too much resulting in an unbalanced relationship.
>>
>>18391260
Not bad, been here and here. Adventuring in my own sense. Wassup
>>
>>18391317
well, that sucks.
>>
File: 1478265947760.jpg (840KB, 2591x3624px)
1478265947760.jpg
840KB, 2591x3624px
>>18391289
in the past you've been finding balance in your life. present shows you looking for love. future shows success.
two cards i pulled afterwards show yes u will find some sort of job before 20
>>
>>18391321
Well, it's kinda accurate, i'm screwing things up since the start of the year. I want to know if there's anything i could do to make things better between us.
>>
>>18391319
It's nice to see you around ,m80.

Same old same old ,ya know..
>>
>>18391324
I haven't exactly found any balance yet, and I wouldn't say I'm looking for love really, I don't think much about it. But thanks, it sorta eases my mind.
>>
File: 1478382159015.jpg (135KB, 850x1133px) Image search: [Google]
1478382159015.jpg
135KB, 850x1133px
>>18391293
two no's from my cards
you may find regression in your life. slow emotional healing. and kind of an out of control situation.
>>
File: 1467679867771.jpg (249KB, 800x1146px) Image search: [Google]
1467679867771.jpg
249KB, 800x1146px
>>18391331
it might just be about u being a ladies man idk
rather than u looking for love
are u smooth with the ladies
>>
>>18391303
>enthusiasm tends to turn into a controlling demeanor
kek, spot on. Hmm, very interesting. Thank you for the reading, certainly does help!
>>
>>18391334
Not exactly, I've never had a girlfriend or anything, I just never felt like I had the time, and now my life feels so unstable.
>>
>>18390668
If you're still willing to answer more, i want to know what she expects from me. I'm a male gemini, sick.
>>
File: 1479427404769.jpg (68KB, 540x764px)
1479427404769.jpg
68KB, 540x764px
>>18391337
your present card was the knight of cups
if you wanted to look it up or if u read yourself
usually about looking for love or being a ladies man
>>
File: 1478956084655.jpg (68KB, 640x720px) Image search: [Google]
1478956084655.jpg
68KB, 640x720px
>>18391294
>>18391296
>>18391297
>>18391302
that was five sorry
and i don't read underage!!
>>
>>18391317
And what cards you pulled?
>>
File: 41516154_p0.jpg (477KB, 620x877px) Image search: [Google]
41516154_p0.jpg
477KB, 620x877px
>>18391340
Eh, I guess that would interest me in a way, I'll read a bit more about that card.

Why are you replying to my posts with pictures of Link, by the way?
>>
File: 1475589983633.jpg (127KB, 600x585px) Image search: [Google]
1475589983633.jpg
127KB, 600x585px
>>18391346
oh i don't even remember
high priestess for you king of wands for her
wheel of fortune reversed for union
queen of wands for forces in favor
hierophant reversed for forces against
queen of cups for what you need to do
queen of swords for what she needs to do
six of pentacles reversed for outcome
>>
File: 1466230767999.jpg (60KB, 670x785px) Image search: [Google]
1466230767999.jpg
60KB, 670x785px
>>18391347
haha have they all been link idk
>>
>>18391340
>>18391348
You will always get more useful feedback if you post your spread with your readings.
>>
Trading a reading. I will use tarot, i want to know what i should do to keep this relationship going to a happy situation.
I'm a male, gemini, 24. I just need query, name and sign.
>>
>>18391186
>>18391280
Rustig once told the story about how he survived homelessness by reading cards for people. You can actually make a decent amount of money, even with a small stand on the street. I can't offer you a place to stay, but I can offer to teach you how to read cards, if you like. If you already know how to read, I can help you take it to the next level so you can make more money.

If you're interested, email me:
[email protected]
>>
File: 1472699502375.png (2MB, 1075x1434px)
1472699502375.png
2MB, 1075x1434px
>>18391352
yes but i get so lazy u_____u
>>
Someone give me a reading

Shits fucked
>>
>>18391376
-shrug-
Some people want to improve, and some don't
>>
>>18391345
Yeah I missed the cut fair and square. Have a nice day anonymous reader.
>>
>>18391388
Personaly I don't post spreads because I think it's more stylish. Then again I'm more confident in my ability and don't care much for feedback.
>>
>>18391400
I'm extremely confident in my ability at this point, but I also remember being a novice, and it helped to see how more experienced readers interpreted combinations of cards.
>>
>>18391407
Right. But I think it serves the purpose of forcing the querent to take even more of a leap of faith. When you post the spread, they're likely to ignore your interpretation and make up their own.

To each there own of course.
>>
>>18391280
Did you get kicked out?
>>
File: 1474003199445.jpg (405KB, 700x824px) Image search: [Google]
1474003199445.jpg
405KB, 700x824px
>>18391388
>:( i want to improve
i'm just bad at life
>>
>>18391437
It doesn't mean you're bad at life. It's just an extra step you can take to aid in your improvement.

>>18391414
>leap of faith
Not into that, myself. I prefer results and accountability.
>>
Trading a tarot reading for a scry.

My query: Will my book become a success?
>>
My father is a pastor who says stay away from this stuff.

Can someone tell me the dangers of /div/ination?
>>
>>18391476
Still there?
>>
Catlady=My gf
>>
>>18391529
I bet she's fat and smells funny.
>>
>>18391519
The most dangerous thing might be indulging in delusions, which isn't harmful at all.
>>
>>18391526
Yeah
>>
>>18391534
Very possible. Still my gf though.
>>
>>18391536
Okay. I'll start. Since I'm a writer too and whatnot.

My query: My writing career for the next two years.
>>
>>18391538
five of wands, seven of wands, nine of wands, The Empress

Very interesting. Seems like you have a lot of ideas but they are very short -lived ideas. Like you come up with a good idea and then you change your mind a lot. You are very indecisive about what you want to write about or keep starting things without finishing them. It might be because of a conflict of interest with what you want to write about and what's good to write about, either way I don't see a lot getting done if you keep this same mindset maintained. It's good to be flexible with your ideas but indecision allows for nothing getting done in this case. For some reason you keep trying and trying, but changing your mind.

That being said your attempts won't go completely to waste. Did you know that writing itself is a self-soothing act? Whatever you are writing will be good for you and nurturing to your soul. It will do you some justice in whatever pains are in your life.

You, of course, can completely alter this path and remember not to be so indecisive.
>>
>>18391476
>>18391538
I see a book on a quaint-looking bookshelf. The kind of books you find when on line at Barnes and Nobles. A book with a blue and green cover gleams at me, but I pass it by.

I see reviews on blogs, which you requested. They give good, but average reviews. A goodreads page without much traffic.

I see this book as a stepping stone for other books. Good for the resume.

What I did see, was that you're ability to get published in literary magazines increases with this.
>>
>>18391547
I try to keep up the writing with my intellectual development, and reading a lot I can't grab a hold for too long. It's starting to become more consistent though.
>>
>>18391548
Goodreads is fucking garbage anyways
>>
>>18391548
>>18391554
I know how you feel. It's hard to find something captivating enough to maintain our interest.

Interested in trading another?
>>
>>18391555
Normies talking about literature. Like in another planet.
>>
>>18391559
Eh. I might come back in an hour or something and queue for a trade. Mental scrying fucks with my brain a bit.
>>
>>18391534

Catlady is beautiful and is too good for anyone in /div/, especially >>18391537
>>
>>18391564
ellie pls readings, its what catlady would want u to do
>>
>>18391561
Sure, I'll check back. Did you feel my reading was accurate?
>>
>>18391570
Yep, the way I am now.
>>
>>18391564
Eli, you don't know who you're talking about.

I am the god of /div/. Catlady will be my pussytoy
>>
Scryer looking to trade. Help me find some good clients. I can read anything except health or death in return.
>>
>>18391575

Nah.
>>
File: images.jpg (16KB, 178x248px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
16KB, 178x248px
If OP's pic were a MTG card..

it would be Heavenly Scent

and read "finally, the zombies could smell again"

with the effect: all attacking zombies become humans until end of turn
>>
File: approved.jpg (7KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
approved.jpg
7KB, 225x225px
>>18391584

Nice.
>>
File: Eyeye.jpg (13KB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
Eyeye.jpg
13KB, 400x225px
>>18391316

Sorry work got heavy out of the sudden. I am driving home and might continue after a shower.
>>
>>18391581
Yes.
Catlady will be my sexslave and she will love it.
She will stand on my side and admire me
>>
>>18391578
Two of Cups, The Emperor, Six Of Wands,
Ten of Wands

There is a power couple that is going to be a really good client for you. You might do work for both of them but the man is mostly in charge here. This guy has a lot of leverage over something and is a very very successful individual but likes to keep in charge. He's very dictating not likely to bend over backwards for anyone and that includes you because he is stubborn. Being controlling also has its fault, once he has an idea or game plan he likes to stick with it and is very hard to change his mind because he has had such success in the past he thinks he is powerful and almighty.

With this guy you want to give him the false idea that he is secure in his position of power to make him feel comfortable but keep the reigns to yourself sneakily if you want the power to yourself. He is going to be a good client to you but someone as successful as him does not bend over easily. He is struggling with something and that is his weak spot. Find out what it is and it might give you some leverage.

My query: Does J like me?
>>
>>18391604
I asked what he is struggling with too.

King of Wands, Six of Cups

He's trying to be funny and relatable to his kids but they're not having it.
>>
>>18391604
>>18391615
Thank you, I'll keep this in mind. Let me know both of your genders, and I'll read for you.
>>
>>18391279
Cortes
What is a good career choice for me?
If youre still doing readings
>>
>>18391619
I am female he is male idk if he likes me or is just being nice.
>>
does anyone else imagine cards fluttering out of their hands like yu gi oh
>>
>>18391626
This is very straightforward. He's still feeling you out, and he's not quite sure yet. What I saw was a guy basically giving the same body language I'd give on a first date if I haven't read her, getting her a bit interested, but not sure if I'm interested yet. He's likely doing the same thing right now, assessing you.

It then occurred to me that he might just be naturally flirtatious, so I pulled some cards to double-check:
Knight of Cups, 5 of Cups, 8 of Swords, all reversed

My bad, he's actually naturally flirtatious, but he doesn't really like you because he's hung up on someone else. He's still feeling you out and may come to like you in time, but the timing is bad because he's still hung up.
>>
>>18391656
Ah okay i have pulled similar cards for myself thanks. My friend said he might have a gf.
>>
>>18391252 >>18391338 >>18390684 >>18390689 >>18390690 >>18390709 >>18390716 >>18390772 >>18390786 >>18390892 >>18391117 >>18391186

Sorry for the delay guys, life got me busy in a good way today, if some of you are still around tag to this post and i will start after a quick shower.

As always, hope i can help.
>>
>>18391421
Lived with druggy mom til a bf let me move in. Turned out I'm more like my druggy mom than I realized, bf got sick of me, mom didn't want me back. Father hasn't talked to me since I was like, 6.

Most friends left me during my spirituality phase, where I believed in a greater good and reasoning. Positivity apparently attracts more negative than positive in my life...

So. Just tired, but I believe if I suicide it'll just have me relive this exact life over. I'm just gonna let it be and let my end come around however, whether from the hot or cold (live in Arizona) or thugs or whatever.
I'm just glad i haven't been drugged raped and sold into prostitution...Yet.

>>18391364
I'm not psychic, I've been called an empath and a indigo or rainbow child whatever those mean. I don't know anything about this stuff. I believe in a chakra system, but I have no idea about it. I saw that Val chick like 5 or 6 threads ago and was fascinated by everything she got out of simple questions. I wish I could do that.
>>
Anyone wanna trade?
>>
>>18391679
Yes what is your query
>>
>>18391674

Still here, this is mine>>18390892
>>
>>18391679
I can trade nudes
>>
>>18391211
>>18391674
I'm here
>>
>>18391674

NewHelp, help a sister out with a card or two, plox? <3
>>
>>18390689
>>18391674
Still here
>>
>>18391681
How would he feel if I cut things off with him completely. What's your query?
>>
File: image.jpg (269KB, 722x1280px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
269KB, 722x1280px
>>18391674
Am I a loser
Reporting in
>>
>>18391683
I'm half-tempted to read for you just to make you deliver...

But /div/ is supposed to be better than that, right?
>>
>>18391703
Naw. You're a good reader. Trade with me, bb.
>>
>>18391710

If someone offers nudes for a reading, as long as they don't post them on the board itself and break a rule, I don't see it being anything other than a fair, established trade.
>>
File: image.jpg (254KB, 722x1280px)
image.jpg
254KB, 722x1280px
>>18391712
What's ur query
>>
>>18391683
boyorgirl.jpeg
>>
>>18391718
How would LCS feel if I completely cut him off. You?
>>
>>18391710
>>18391722
Boi.
I'd deliver desu :^)
>>
>>18391699
Ten of swords, three of cups, the empress

He would be very sad, in fact devestated but this would only be temporary until he is alleviated by getting together with his friends or worsr case scenario starting a fwb with this empress like chick. Shes thick with a very kind and nurturing persona which would heal his broken heart. So he would be torn at first but eventually heal.

What would happen if i confess to him ?
>>
>>18391725
>Boi
Nah
>>
>>18391674
Still here! #18391117
>>
File: 1478643233418.jpg (397KB, 652x1500px)
1478643233418.jpg
397KB, 652x1500px
>>18391723
>knight of pentacles reversed, nine of rods, wheel of fortune
>outcome: three of rods
he'd feel betrayed. like he was on guard with the wrong people. it looks like it'll be a good thing for him though. and he'll move on eventually, let go of you.

my query is how do my mother and father feel about me
>>
>>18391726
The Hanged Man, Knight of Cups, King of Cups.
It would cause a slight disruption, but ultimately he would take this opportunity to be closer to you.
>>
>>18391742
Yeah, he would. Thanks. Brb with your read
>>
>>18391682

>Mind: Page of Pentacles
>Body: Strength
>Emotions: Six of Wands
>Likes: Page of Cups (R)

Quite the catch fellow cancer, it looks like an entrepreneur. She might be someone who loves to take care of her body ergo really attractive to the eye. She feels good around people that looks up to her (perhaps a little vanity) and she will enjoy your sense of humor (perhaps she likes shy guys?).

Probably around your age, you will meet her in a ''pentacles'' related place such as gym, school or work. This relationship will mean a fresh start to you but it might bring some pressure in your shoulders since it will be thin ice, easily to lose it.

Good luck and hope it helped.
>>
>>18391742
>Eight of Cups, The Sun reversed, The Devil.
Your mother is ready to walk away, and your father is losing hope. They feel tied to you, no matter what though. Even when they're feeling low about you, they won't entirely give up hope about you.
>>
>>18391743
I see your spread as a story lol
King of cups implies remainimg at a distance tho
>>
>>18391751
Interpret as you wish, but I see the KoC as an emotionally intelligent man.
>>
>>18391751
just confess and report back. do it for science
>>
File: image.png (79KB, 572x434px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
79KB, 572x434px
Hello! Who need a delicious reading? I need:
>query
>gender or information whether you like boys or girls if it's a love reading
>drawing made by you. It can be in ms paint, it can be on paper

Feedback is appreciated
>>
>>18391685

>Seven of Swords (R)
>Five of Cups (R)
>Five of Swords
>Two of Swords
>Emperess

A lot of arguments mostly but both of you will fix tense emotions from it. I dare to say perhaps you need someone feisty in your life right now since five of swords its represented at what you will like about it... Anyhow, arguments might lead to long periods of silence that might put you on your nerves.

Kind of an odd relationship to say the least but the empress signals that you two will enjoy it, sort of a therapeutic relationship that can grow to be something serious.

Hope it helped and good luck.
>>
File: me.jpg (57KB, 720x540px)
me.jpg
57KB, 720x540px
>>18391769
A general about things to come
Male and i like girls
And the draw is a dearest one of mine, ty
>>
File: 1474903234432.jpg (213KB, 1024x619px) Image search: [Google]
1474903234432.jpg
213KB, 1024x619px
>>18391750
depressing
but what did i expect really
thanks for the read
>>
24 M Scorpio

Air query: what should I do next?
>>
File: baonijas.png (347KB, 708x577px)
baonijas.png
347KB, 708x577px
>>18391769

Love/advice reading. I like girls.
>>
>>18391786
>Moon, Child, Tower, Fox, Book
For now you're probably succeed about something. You're a hard woker, someone mature. In future you may know someone who is unfair about you. This may be work related. You may not know this person yet, but watch out. Hope it was helpful. Wish you good luck
>>
File: Untitled3.png (13KB, 308x418px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled3.png
13KB, 308x418px
>>18391769
what disney character am i most like
straight female
>>
File: IMG_3702.png (1MB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3702.png
1MB, 960x1280px
>>18391769
Female asking about male
So we're coming down to the wire. Will he say yes or no? Will he see me? Does he want to?
>>
File: moeshit.jpg (338KB, 1369x1183px) Image search: [Google]
moeshit.jpg
338KB, 1369x1183px
>>18391811
well i recently started working in a job as developer and yeah u can call me a hard worker something mature but also emo hahaha at the moment im saving money to leave my country in the future, ty for the reading senpaii
>>
>>18391769
Female

Does he feel the same way?
>>
>>18391801
>Scythe, Book, Lily, Dog, Key
It seems like you have a very good friend and you're in love with her. I'm right? Don't rush things for now. She's a very good person, loyal, will keep your secrets, but seems like if you're going yo push things forward you are going to ruin this relationship. Calm down for now. Give it some time, know better each other.
Hope it was helpful. Wish you good luck!
>>
File: hppypika.gif (328KB, 499x279px) Image search: [Google]
hppypika.gif
328KB, 499x279px
>>18391686

Aye Aye, no queries? then Two cards [2]

>Death
>Knight of Swords

Want my take on it? perhaps not, i have a strong feeling you understand this cards.

Good luck and i am more than willing to extend if you ever need so :)
>>
>>18391813
why would you ask for a reading on this? why would you ask a lenormand reader for a reading on this?
>>
File: thumbs up.jpg (173KB, 756x686px) Image search: [Google]
thumbs up.jpg
173KB, 756x686px
>>18391833

Love your pic
>>
File: 1476256962080.jpg (149KB, 900x900px)
1476256962080.jpg
149KB, 900x900px
>>18391837
sorry who do i ask
a scryer perhaps
do u scry
>>
>>18391813
>Rider, Anchor
Energetic, athletic, achieves the objectives

It's Naruto
>>
File: 1479798968768.jpg (100KB, 1280x720px)
1479798968768.jpg
100KB, 1280x720px
>>18391844
SCREAMS I'M A NINJAA
thank u for the read
>>
hey,if anyone still doing readings, female, almost 18, sagg ,ro. how is this school year going to go and how is my relationship going to turn out? (pisces, 19,male)
>>
>>18391816
>Garden, Mountain, Birds, Anchor, Ship
Earlier he probably canceled meeting. But You will probably get in contact with him and Birds suggest that.You're going to stablilize perhaps with him, but it will be hard path. Hope it was helpful. Wish you good luck!
>>
>>18391834

Thank you, that was a good reading.
>>
>>18391833
>Key, Moon, Tree
Probably yes. Seems like possible may happen with this person. Tell him about your feelings. because it can transform in something more.
>>
>>18391688

Firstly you need to check em :^)

Now i see a man making planes out of white paper, he has tons of them but they all look ugly, so he keeps trying to find the right one. After a while he succeeds and quite a plane he makes, its red and yellow and quite flamboyant. He throws the pretty paper plane to the air and walks away, leaving the ugly ones behind.

-------------

Seems to me that you need to find a project you will feel enthusiastic about, all you need is the right motivation, you feel unfulfilled of what you have accomplished so far, so try something new, something different to what you are used to but you still like it. Once you do expect swift progress.

Hope it helped.
>>
>>18391836

Thanks NewHelp. I think that answers my question pretty well.

<3 Cheers friend!
>>
>>18391841
I dont know of any attention seeking, whiney female princesses.
>>
>>18391860
Thank you. This seems likely.
>>
>>18391769
Do i find love next semester?
F
>>
>>18391840
In my sights
>>
File: Iris.jpg (58KB, 480x480px)
Iris.jpg
58KB, 480x480px
>>18391905

Within the Iris
>>
File: FullSizeRender.jpg (29KB, 626x770px) Image search: [Google]
FullSizeRender.jpg
29KB, 626x770px
>>18391769
what's in store for my love life
i like me a good man
>>
>>18391914
Are u a zen main? Hes hard to play
>>
I do reads on stocks, this one on the SPY. first I do reads on the week - a card for each day,
Ace of Pentacles, King of Swords, Tower, Death, and 6 of cups.
then I do a read for each day, as part of the same spread - open, after open, before close, close.
5 of pentacles, 2 of cups, 9 of wands, Ace of swords.
Queen of wands, 8 of pentacles, 2 of pentacles, Ace of cups.
Fool, 9 of swords, 4 of swords, Wheel of fortune.
5 of wands, Sun, Empress, Judgement.
10 of cups, 7 of swords, Chariot, Page of cups.

my interpretation is that starting out, a surpise that allows time to recover for the next day. adjustments made from Monday that gets worked out on Tuesday but not there yet. as Wednesday surprise that conclusions from Tuesday from adjusting to Monday isn't going through. it happens on Thursday after giving up then on Friday feels like missed it but not following through as expected allows of catching up.
>>
Trading
>>
>>18391902
No, you find love today. Here I am.
>>
>>18391927
;_;
Ive been waiting for you my love
>>
>>18391932
I've actually been really meaning to meet someone lately.

Gimme a throwaway email or something
>>
File: image.jpg (245KB, 722x1280px)
image.jpg
245KB, 722x1280px
>>18391895
Maybe I'm the ugly stepsister
>>
Can somebody do my reading,pretty please? :o3
>>
Can someone please do my reading? pretty please ? ^^
>>
File: image.jpg (43KB, 492x898px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43KB, 492x898px
>>18391769
What happened to my aunt N? Where is my cousin C?
Thank you!
>>
>>18391949
>>18391952
Oh my...
I got The Tower 2 times in a row, then did a 3 card reading and got
Death, The Tower and Wheel of Fortune
>>
>>18391919
im main teemo
>>
>>18391954
can you explain further,please?
>>
>>18391956
I was just fucking with you desu
>>
File: image.jpg (63KB, 1268x677px)
image.jpg
63KB, 1268x677px
>>18391769
Will I be working in 2017 in something I enjoy?
>>
>>18391958
..hell negga you almost got me there
>>
File: animeboom.jpg (150KB, 768x1024px)
animeboom.jpg
150KB, 768x1024px
>>18391117

Job next year for him?
>Ace of Swords
How is it?
> Nine of Pentacles

Advice to improve

>Ten of Wands

Nice cards mate, definitely a good paying job coming your way, it will require hard work but it will pay equally to your efforts.

Are you currently employed? because it feels like it will be in line of something you have already been working, if unemployed expect it to be in line of your experience or studies.

>>18391703

Arent we all? :^)

I already told you before you are smart but here we are :(
>>
>>18391919

Its one of my favorites, and yeah its though sometimes, i also play a lot of Dva and... Soldier :)
>>
File: drawing.png (48KB, 911x1386px) Image search: [Google]
drawing.png
48KB, 911x1386px
>>18391769
Hello kind reader
>female, 8 december, almost 18
>how will my relationship work? interested in males, he is pisces, 19
>how will this school year turn out?
>and if you can will I pass the exam on Saturday?
thank you very much, I hope you will like the drawing
>>
>>18391971
>almost 18
UNDERAGED B&
UNDERAGED B&
UNDERAGED B&
UNDERAGED B&
UNDERAGED B&
>>
File: 1480818226396.png (182KB, 295x269px)
1480818226396.png
182KB, 295x269px
>>18391877
>88
>77

Thanks for the reading, New.
>>
File: rule 2.gif (22KB, 400x300px)
rule 2.gif
22KB, 400x300px
>>18391982
>>
>>18391986
ah well,since when is everyone strict on rules around here?
>>
>>18390668
female
they are male
I am sag
one is a scorpio, one is a taurus, one is an aquarius
conflicted, flustered, angsty, yearning

I am most interested in the taurus followed by the scorpio and lastly the aquarius

I have history with the taurus most and some with the aquarius, the scorpio is new

I'd appreciate a love reading if you would.
>>
>>18391955
Whats your rank
>>
File: 1480472530965.png (231KB, 422x750px) Image search: [Google]
1480472530965.png
231KB, 422x750px
>>18391971
Enjoy the ban
>>
File: IMG_8809.jpg (184KB, 719x1280px)
IMG_8809.jpg
184KB, 719x1280px
>>18391769
Female 19
Love reading please.... I have a boyfriend
>>
>>18391998
well,thank you batman,ain't ya the best?
>>
>>18391813
go take a Facebook quiz
>>
>>18391990
Since always. I've never really cared because I started browsing when I was 16, but it's always been the case that people give shit for underage. People on 4chan always need something to rip someone's asshole open for.
>>
File: 1479784463212.jpg (23KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1479784463212.jpg
23KB, 480x480px
>>18392004
Of course I am.
>>
>>18392007
eh,many people started with 4chan around that age and I don't think it's that bad
>>
File: 1475525565490.jpg (92KB, 1280x720px)
1475525565490.jpg
92KB, 1280x720px
anyone want to start a new thread before i post offering readings?
>>
File: 1480718346616.jpg (80KB, 640x854px)
1480718346616.jpg
80KB, 640x854px
>>18391813
>this query
>>
File: 1473085006648.png (2MB, 1311x908px)
1473085006648.png
2MB, 1311x908px
>>18392018
SORRY JUST LIKE
which one am i for real
>>
File: 1480689790786s.jpg (2KB, 100x100px) Image search: [Google]
1480689790786s.jpg
2KB, 100x100px
>>18392020
But for what purpose?
>>
File: 1480781993070.gif (114KB, 375x443px)
1480781993070.gif
114KB, 375x443px
>>18392023
so i can print out a pic of her and put it in my diary
so i can start dressing like her and dye my hair like her
and wear dresses the same colors she does
so i can look for my prince charming that is exactly like her prince charming
so i can sing her songs and feel a connection to disney
>>
>>18392028
Honestly I wish I could be this young and innocent again.
>>
File: 1480708670300.jpg (94KB, 602x709px)
1480708670300.jpg
94KB, 602x709px
>>18392028
>inb4 ursula
>>
>>18392028
how about just be yourself instead of running from reality
>>
>>18392028
you're probably ariel at this point
>>
File: 1479334644125.jpg (435KB, 1626x2287px)
1479334644125.jpg
435KB, 1626x2287px
>>18392034
how old are u
how old do u think i am
u might find my age a little pathetic
>>18392035
they weren't kidding when they called me well a witch
but u'll find that nowadays
i've mended all my ways
repented seen the light and made a switch
to this
>>18392036
myself isn't good enough i'm a horrible girl woman hag thing
>>
File: 1473178878274.jpg (153KB, 950x594px)
1473178878274.jpg
153KB, 950x594px
>>18392039
i do like to swim
and i do like to eat fish
mmmm salmon
prince eric doe
he's not that cute
>>
>>18392045
and dying your head real and larping will make life better? no. people will think worse of you, honestly. just learn to be happy. instead of spending all that money dying your hair, get a gym membership, buy healthier food, and buy skincare products.
>>
File: 1480717452925.jpg (37KB, 313x1076px) Image search: [Google]
1480717452925.jpg
37KB, 313x1076px
>>18392045
This is what a mid life crisis looks like
>>
>>18392052
dying your hair red
>>
>>18392046
well then belle?
>>
File: 1477538300579.jpg (72KB, 714x1080px)
1477538300579.jpg
72KB, 714x1080px
>>18392052
it was a joke
sorry
>>
>>18392057
im triggered because i used to be like that
>>
File: 1479953301345.png (3MB, 3840x2160px)
1479953301345.png
3MB, 3840x2160px
>>18392053
i'm hardly middle aged
but for real can someone start a new thread so i can offer readings
my incense wand is burning and i have no one to read for
>>
>>18392061
I asked for a reading twice,m8. twice.
>>
>>18392061
if i knew how i would :/
>>
File: 1474895449695.jpg (500KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1474895449695.jpg
500KB, 1080x1080px
>>18392056
YES BELLE BEAST IS HOT
OOH LAA LAAAAAA FRANCE
roses and libraries
i would love to be belle
>>18392060
well what matters is you're past that
>>
File: 1479749336867.jpg (380KB, 900x1273px)
1479749336867.jpg
380KB, 900x1273px
>>18392063
from me?
i only offered once itt
this would be my second round
ummmmmmmmmmmm what's ur query
need name and age

ONLY DOING THIS ONE READING IN THIS THREAD THANK U NO ADDITIONAL QUERIES ITT not that u would query me rite
>>
>>18392061
Info needed for a reading?
>>
File: 1479747343468.jpg (164KB, 500x608px)
1479747343468.jpg
164KB, 500x608px
>>18392064
yessssssss me too i should learn how but like who would teach me really
do i have to figure it out on my own
it doesn't seem hard
but like what if i get tons of shit for doing it wrong
seems like what would happne desu
>>
>>18392070
sagg,18,female, interested in males, relationship reading and academic year if you could. thank you
>>
File: 1478956232870.jpg (39KB, 377x480px) Image search: [Google]
1478956232870.jpg
39KB, 377x480px
>>18392076
pick one please
if you choose love reading are u currently in a relationship are u ccurrently interested in someone like what's the deal
>>
>>18392065
there we go,you are belle!
>>
>>18392079
currently in a relationship with 19,pisces, male and just the love reading. I'd like to know about the future
>>
NEW THREAD
>>18392084
NEW THREAD
>>18392084
first time pls no bully desu
>>
>>18392073
ok i just did it. you can literally just copy and paste everything. the only thing you have to do differently is making sure you get the link for the previous thread
>>
File: 1477155709515.jpg (675KB, 761x900px)
1477155709515.jpg
675KB, 761x900px
>>18392085
>you: five of rods reversed
>him: nine of pentacles reversed
>together: eight of cups
>forces in favor/against: three of rods, ten of cups
>what u need to do/what he needs to do: queen of rods reversed, two of swords reversed
>outcome: two of cups reversed
you like to avoid conflict with him. he kinda feels like life has been unsuccessful for him as of late. there's something missing in the relationship. i don't know what it is. but it's something nonmaterial and important to both of u. you're both on a steady path forward in this relationship, but sometimes you're so happy together you don't see some things that are right in front of u. advice for you would be to stop poking around his head, calm down a little bit about him. he needs to make a decision about something. rather important decision, not sure about what, but it's stopping you two from communicating effectively. outcome is not a good card for couples, shows disharmony and imbalance in the relationship.
>>
>>18392106
ok,thank you very much!
>>
>>18391971
Hello, birthday buddy. Same day, but several years older.
>>
>>18392147
well hello there
>>
>>18391674
Oh shit...
Am I late?
:^(
I was the meditation query one.
Thread posts: 352
Thread images: 76

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.