[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The house that ruined my family

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 326
Thread images: 41

Hello /x/, since this is the place for creepy shit I thought I would share with you all the story of a house my family moved into at the beginning of 2000 and lived until 2006. It's going to be a mixture of stories from me and stories that my youngest sister told to me, so bear with me.
I'll be typing all this out so I'll be slow.

We first moved into the house at the end of January 2000. It's a three bedroom, one bathroom house with a full sized basement that sits off the road about 600 foot from the road. It's in Winston Salem North Carolina, and if anyone shows interest in it I'll post the address if you want to visit it. It was supposed to be my parents, three sisters, me, and my moms mother and dad, but for about two weeks it was just my parents sisters and I. One of the first things we noticed about the place was that the basement door was just two loose pieces of plywood chained together, and that the basement had a chalk outline of a person on the wall. The house also had two chicken houses in a fence about fifty foot away in the back yard on the side with the hill (the backyard was split into a field about half the size of a football field with forest at the end and the hill with the chicken houses on it which was in the woods). The setup of the house was you walk in, the living room was right there. Take a right about twenty steps in and there's a hallway with the bathroom at the end, two bedrooms on the left and one on the right. The kitchen was off the living room, with the stairs leading down to the basement and the backdoor sharing the same walkway. The backyard had a set of stairs so you could get up from the field, and a lower driveway that led to the basement. Then there was a block building on the right side of the house with a small basement that was caved in. (sorry for the description, but it's necessary.)
I had the first bedroom on the left, my three sisters shared the second one, and my parents had the one on the right hand side.
*CONT
>>
>>18390193
The living room had a huge plate glass window that looked out on the front yard and the driveway leading up into the woods to a house about 1/4 of a mile in the woods, with a farm where the Hells Angels would throw a party every now and then. There was also a creek that ran past the farm and our property.
The first night we stayed there we didn't have our cable or anything hooked up or stuff unpacked, so we were all kind of just trying to get used to things. I was ten at the time, and my sisters were 9,8, and 6. We were all fairly normal, though we were kinda abused by our father, me most of all. But besides that we were a fairly normal family.
For the first three nights everything was normal, but the forth night our dad was gone to pick our mum up from work, and I was in the living room alone. My sisters were with my grandparents for the weekend, so I had free reign to watch whatever I wanted. I was sitting there flipping channels when I heard something hit the backdoor. I remember jumping and getting up to see what it was and seeing an older white guy in a beat up green beanie, a brown jacket, and a red shirt staring in at me. He wriggled the backdoor trying to get in and I took off for the phone and called 911. I couldn't remember what the address was but the operator knew and told me she had a car coming out and to stay on the line with her. While I was talking to her the guy had walked around the house and was standing in the front yard staring in with a really bugged eye look, freaked my ten year old ass out. He stood there a good five minutes before he took off running, then thirty seconds later a sheriff came pulling down. They asked me if he was still around so I told them about what happened, and one of them radioed it in while the other walked around looking. That was about the time my parents pulled in, the cops told them what was going on, and my parents took me inside while they looked around.
*CONT
>>
>>18390209
My parents grilled me on what had happened, so I told them exactly what he had done. My father didn't believe me, so when the cops came back and said they hadn't seen anyone he had no problem beating my ass. The guy actually ended up being a big part of the weird stuff that happened. He would peek in through the windows at night at my sisters, try and get in the backdoor or front door if he knew you were alone, would try and scare you by throwing shit against the walls. My sisters and I were the only ones to see him until my grandma did one night when she was alone, said he tried to get in and told her stuff he was going to do to her. Every time we'd call the cops they would never find him, and the times we tried to go outside and get him he'd always get away somehow.
We ended up becoming really good friends with the people that lived up the road - it was a family with three sons and two grandsons that lived with them. Whenever we would hang out they would tell us weird stories about shit that happened around there. Hell the first thing the grandpa told us was to stay out of the woods at night and to get out of them before it got dark because 'the wood elves would get you'. We never believed him until my little sister and I were walking back home one night, no moon and there are no lights on the road. We start hearing twigs break and whispering, then start seeing little lights moving through the woods. We take off running for home and they follow us until we cross the creek, then it stops. We never walked the road again at night unless there was a lot of us and we had a lot of flashlights and knives.
Back to the house. The basement was the creepiest part of it. The stairs had no rails, there were only two lights, and someone had put a shelf on the right of the stairs and killed all light from hitting the corner where the breaker was. Literally everyone who went in there got a bad feeling.
>>
I've lived in a haunted house and believe you OP, so..

BUMP
>>
File: 1479314843454.gif (1MB, 412x442px)
1479314843454.gif
1MB, 412x442px
>>18390217
>the first thing the grandpa told us was to stay out of the woods at nigh
Wtf lol why would anyone ever go into the woods at night
>>
>>18390235
>Not taking long lonesome walks in the woods at night because you're detached from society and all human interaction
>>
>>18390235

Free candy.
>>
>>18390217
The activity that happened down there would be low muttering, footsteps on the concrete floor, lights would blow, and if you were down there in the dark stuff would brush against you. About two months in the realty people finally put a real garage door on the basement, but it would still flood if it rained hard enough. Whenever it would do that you could sometimes see something move through the water, and the one time our father saw it he blamed water dripping from the ceiling.
There's also a story my sister told me about the basement. One day she was home alone (it was about the last year we lived there) when she got the urge to go into the basement. She said once she was down there the wall opened up and something stuck its head out, looked at her, grinned, then started crawling out. She took off running upstairs and waited outside until our parents got home, then had me go down once I got home to see if it was down there. I didn't see anything but it did feel weirder down there.
There's a story from where me, the oldest sister, and one of her friends were hanging out in the basement. Her friend started shit talking whatever it was down there, then both lights blew and something laughed. We beelined it upstairs and stayed, and her friend went on to actually develop a really bad case of schizophrenia and shot herself about four years after it. Probably not connected but still weird.
There was a van that came down the driveway one day when my youngest sis and I were dicking around outside, I'd say I was 13 and she was 9 or 10. We were walking up the road when we heard a girl scream from the direction the van went, we took off running and hid in the woods to see what was going on. Saw the van rocking, the girl screamed again, I told my sis to run home and call the cops, so she did. I sat there for a little longer when the back door opened on the van and a guy looked out and around, then got out, and walked to the driver door.
>>
Type faster op ffs
>>
File: wednesday.jpg (6KB, 261x193px) Image search: [Google]
wednesday.jpg
6KB, 261x193px
>>18390252
This holy shit.
>>
3 bed 1 bath? That's is creepy. Also bump
>>
>>18390247
Guy got in and left, I took off through the woods back home. Sis had called the cops but they didn't get there in time to stop him. We're pretty sure someone got raped and we were too pussy to stop it. I hope that's not the case.
There was one year when it iced really bad and knocked the power out where we heard what sounded like a baby crying in the woods and we would wake up to claw marks on the screen door. Another time something killed two of our dogs, chewed them up really bad and they weren't small dogs. On the flip side of that we had an immortal rooster. Wild dogs would get him and rip him up pretty bad, then he'd show up a few days later perfectly fine. One of our dogs actually got ahold of him and bit his head almost completely off, we tossed him in the woods in front of our house and three days later he's back and pissed off.
My sister also got adopted by the weirdest kitten I've ever seen. It walked right out of the woods up to her, sat down and looked at her as if saying to pick her up. Damn thing was the color of fire with jet black tips on its fur, and the clearest blue eyes. Thing got really big then just disappeared.
But now that the little shit is out of the way, I can get to the fucked up stuff.
There was some sort of demon in the main house that fucked my family up. We went from somewhat normal to:
-me, a fucked up 28 year old that has night terrors and needs therapy
-oldest sis which turned out the most normal but was still fucking a 30 year old at 16
-second oldest who can't hold a job or a relationship, has two kids and the fathers are shit, then
-my youngest sis, batshit crazy, ptsd, schzo, multiple personality
-my mom passed away in 2011
-my father is a cokehead now to, in his own words 'keep me faster than the demons'
This thing looked weird - had a steer skull with blood that pooled out the eyeholes, wore a black suit, and would appear at all times of the day. Whenever he showed up something bad always happened.
*CONT
>>
>>18390271
Between 8 people? What were the arrangements? He mentions him, 3 sisters, mom, dad, and grandparents. Sharing one bathroom and 3 bedrooms? That's the real scary part.
>>
>>18390252
Sorry mate, I'm just really fucking tired. I'll try though.
>>18390282
Once, he showed up, and 30 minutes later three guys jumped my father and almost killed him. He ended up getting a steel plate put in the back of his head because of it. Another time he showed up and not even five minutes later we got the call that our grandma had been killed. My sis told me that he showed up before she got raped, and the one story I'm able to get out of the oldest is that he showed up the night she was in a horrible car wreck that fucked her from having kids. He showed up to me one night when I was working third, then I ended up getting robbed and beaten pretty badly.
The one time it ever actually touched one of us it was my youngest sister, and it left a mark. That's around the time she really started having mental issues.
>>
File: 1471768399589.png (139KB, 480x360px)
1471768399589.png
139KB, 480x360px
>>18390282
There were ghosts and monsters prowling in the woods and targeting your family and you made the dogs sleep outside with the demon cock?
>>
File: 1475845057730.jpg (75KB, 625x703px)
1475845057730.jpg
75KB, 625x703px
>>18390289
It's ok I'm a fast typer and slow typers trigger me, but that's my problem.
Thanks for the stories anyway.
>>
>>18390286
My grandparents had a bed in the living room. We were kinda poor to be honest.
>>18390289
When it first started showing up is when our father started doing cocaine and other shit again. He'd done it in his younger years but had stopped when I was born. He'd come home, steal money, beat my mom and us, then go off for days at a time. Whenever he was gone it never really showed up, but when it did we knew he was about to come home. It seemed like the more he did it and the more he hurt is, the clearer we would see it and the more often. Our mom would see it but she would pretend not to and ignore us if we asked her about it. The last two years we were there were the most active times it would show up, and the last time we saw it was the day we moved out(the moving truck stalled and we barely got it going again, someone almost hit us).
I figured it was just from our imagination, but I ended up moving back into the place for a few months in 2010. I lived there about four months before I said fuck it and the lease and moved out. The guy was still there, me and a few friends actually ran out and tried to catch him with guns but nothing. There were now loud banging in the basement every night. I stopped going down there when I did the first few times to see nothing but for it to start back up once I was upstairs. I came home one day to see someone standing in the living room looking out my curtains, but no one was in the house. The night I woke up to my car alarm going off and finding bloody handprints on it was when I said fuck it and moved out.
Now, as far as I know, no one lives there and the place is in pretty bad shape.
>>
>>18390296
No, we had a dog door they could get out of whenever we weren't home. They got out one night because they heard something and they didn't come back.
>>18390304
No problem mate, just glad someone is reading. My therapist says it's good to talk about em.
>>
>>18390311
I should clarify something. My sister wasn't raped as a child, that happened when she was 20, but it happened in that house (she picked up my lease).
>>
You were living in a murder house
>>
>>18390311
When was the first time your father accepted an event as paranormal? It sounded like he was the type to write things off, as with water moving in the basement being a result of dripping water. Sounds like his energy was connected in a way to the demon. Drug use can exasperate encounters with dark entities.
>>
Don't mean to sound like Scully or anything, but it seems like an amalgamation of cramped living space, drug abuse, and impoverished conditions all feeding into one another and breeding into more misfortune and mental instability. Sometimes it's just life being shitty.
>>
>>18390315
Yeah it is good to talk. Hope you can move on from it as much as you can, but that won't be easy given all messed up things that happened.
Not saying I do or don't believe in the paranormal but from other credible stories I've read these entities appear to feed off of fear and despair which given your families history would leave you more prone to these attacks.
Stay safe anon.
>>
>>18390235
10/10
>would bang that thing
>>
South Raleigh fag here, can confirm that north carolina is haunted as shit
>>
Damn that's pretty bad op, did you ever try to exorcise it?
>>
>>18390282
>Everyone turns out to be mentally unstable

Sorry OP, but I bet my money that there were no ghosts in da house. It seems like you're all genetically burdened by various mental issues.
>>
>>18390325
To be honest I can't really remember, and I can't ask him because quite frankly the two of us don't get along and I don't approve of some of the shit he does.
My mom finally admitted creepy shit happened when I was older, told me stuff had happened when she was alone but would never talk about them.
>>18390363
It's hard to get over stuff like that but I'm trying, so maybe it just takes a herculean effort on my part to block it out.
>>18390521
I wish that were the case, but our family had no history of mental illnesses up until we started.
>>18390517
Once. The guy who came out to try was a Southern Baptist preacher, he did a walk through, threw some holy water around, read passages from the bible. It seemed to work for about a week before it showed up, and that's around the time my grandma died.
>>
>>18391152
Interesting. Been following this story.
>>
Did the demon ever say anything?
>>
>>18390235
I walk in the bushland near my house at night sometimes.
>>
Address OP?
>>
>>18391541
Seconded. I wanna see this place.
>>
>>18391541
Address is 4927 Baux Mountain Road. If you go, don't go alone just for safety sake in case some homeless people are squatting in it now.
>>18391355
Not to me.
>>
>>18391640
the little one story one? I think i found it on google maps. some spooky shit senpai. especially walking up that road with he wood elfs
>>
File: 101010.png (2MB, 1600x900px)
101010.png
2MB, 1600x900px
>>18391640
was this the house of horrors OP?
>>
File: Untitled.png (2MB, 1192x648px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
2MB, 1192x648px
>>18391655
Yup, that one.
>>
>>18391659
No, that was where a really creepy old guy lived until he died. That's from...2008/2009?
>>
>>18390329
I had this thought too. if there was a spirit, it was probably attracted by all the negativity and shit, rather than causing it.
>>
>>18391664
If that's the case why did my sister see it when she was living there alone?
>>
>>18391662
well OP apparently google maps wiped your house from existence b/c there that's the house that pops up
>>
>>18391709
what, your sister is immune to negativity or something?
>>
>>18391720 see >>18391660
The trailer is no longer there.
>>
>>18391766
this thread dead?
got more stories?
not to be too macabre just human curiosity what were the circustances of your sisters' rape or other misery stories that have befell you or your family that you attribute to the house?
>good bread, bump
>>
>>18391792
also, just so i got this straight,
> you had the old guy with the weird eyes who repeatedly turns up staring through the windows or trying to get into the house
>and you've got the steer skulled demon with bleeding eyes showing up regularly IN THE HOUSE??
>>
>>18391792
A few stories. As for her rape she was home alone, someone forced their way into the basement, came upstairs, smacked her with something, then proceeded to do it. Cops got prints from the basement door and DNA but never caught anyone.
And yeah, the demon inside and the guy outside.
>>
>>18391741
No, far from it
>>
>>18391825
need more stories OP. shit had me up all night and i need to hear more
>>
>>18391792
Something else that happened took place during a snow storm that came up about two years into us living there. Our car couldn't get up the driveway, so my parents would have me bundle up and walk to the gas station about half a mile up the road. They had me go out one night because we needed kerosene to keep our heaters going and toilet paper for obvious reasons. It was around 9:30 at night so it was dark, but I started off up the road. When I got about halfway past where the crazy old guy, let's call him Dallas, lived and he walked out and called over to me to be careful because there had apparently been an accident up the road. I didn't pay any mind to it until I saw the car off in a ditch and a dead deer laying not too far from where the road was. It was apparent that the car had hit the deer and then skidded off the road, but by then someone had already gotten whomever was in the car. I got to the gas station, filled up the kerosene jug and grabbed a few packs of tp, then headed home. When I got down to where the car was the deer was missing with a trail that looked like something had dragged it through the snow. I freaked a little and sped my pace up, made it home and thought nothing of it. Later that night though, I'd say it was about two in the morning, we woke up to something loud hitting the left side of the house nearest the living room. Our father walked out to see if maybe a tree had fallen and hit the side of the house, but apparently someone had decided to throw a severed deer head against the wall. It weirded us out of course, and my parents called the police who took forever to get out there. They of course didn't find anything, and told us to be on guard. Every winter after that something similar would happen but not always a deer. Sometimes it would be a dead opossum or raccoon, or a rabbit.
>>
>>18391879
Sorry mate. I'm trying to get my sisters to tell me any stories they may have, but they're either not answering me or being bitches. Only cooperative one is my youngest. And I myself am trying to remember more stories because my therapist tells me I need to so that, in her own words 'can come to terms with whatever went on'.
>>
>>18390193
Find the house of google images and link where it is op
>>
>>18390235
I walk through the woods at 2am when coming home around once a week, it's creepy but my eyes are that shit I couldn't see anything spooky even if there was something there.
>>
>>18391933
Already did, see >>18391660
>>
I lived in a small town with a demon that showed up before bad shit happened and also drove people crazy.

I believe you.
>>
File: 1477377553311.gif (3MB, 300x200px) Image search: [Google]
1477377553311.gif
3MB, 300x200px
>>18390247
>wall opens up...creature peeks out
>doesn't immediately investigate all wall crevasses
>doesn't put heavy bookshelves against the wall
Did you watch even one horror movie in your life?
>>
>>18392180
Mate we were kinda poor, didn't have enough bookshelves.
Plus I checked all the corners but didn't find anything.
>>
File: Imoutnigger.gif (1009KB, 245x245px) Image search: [Google]
Imoutnigger.gif
1009KB, 245x245px
>>18392195
If I can't clear a house, then get settled between three walls and a locked door, I don't sleep in that building. And here I am, alive & sane, go figure.
>poverty having anything to do with safety & common sense
You live in a forest, panel the wall with wood planks or something.
>>
Comfy thread, OP. Bump for more stories.
Most disturbing experience?
>>
There are places here on Earth that are right in front of you. Right in your neighborhood, that can't be perceived by most. But serve as a a kind of holding station for lives that can't move on. Won't move on. Are too comfortable with what they create as a reality. I've been trapped in one. It's not sinister and weird. As much as unseen and forgotten. Very few can ever bring you back out. If it's evil, it's because it's created by evil.
>>
>>18390193
We lived in a house for a couple years when I was really young that had some weird shit going on in it. It was in the city, and it had the standard spacing between houses on either side, and I was probably 2 years old. My oldest brother is really in tune with spiritual stuff, and he felt evil energies flooding into the house when a friend of his started playing some kind of music. Pretty sure it was some kind of metal because he was into a lot of that stuff, and nobody in our family particularly believes in metal being evil, but some of it's pretty dark. Another time he felt something strange and looked out a window where some kind of pig faced figure was staring in at him. Obviously nothing was found relating to that outside him seeing it. There was also weird porn and stuff seemingly hidden about the house, and my brothers would sometimes stumble upon it, but they weren't ever looking for it. It was always more of a subtle thought to look in some strange spot that normally nobody would ever pay attention to.

I think there might be something else about that house that was off, but I do know that the neighbors we had all said everyone that lived there had some kind of problem while they were there.
>>
>>18392342
I listen to some pretty dark metal also anon, and i'm a Christian.
Do you know anything he played? It can't be worse than; Old Man's Child, Belphegor, Marduk, Dark Throne, etc.
I'm scared anon, I don't want to summon evil, just headbang & double bass.
>>
>>18390239
This
>>
>>18392431
It was something his friend had so I really wouldn't know. I know he listened to stuff like Iron Maiden and some of their songs are pretty dark.
>>
>>18390193
>starts a thread
>ill be typing all this out so ill be slow
literally abandon thread
>>
>>18390193
>be a homosexual
>start thread without pre-typing anything. Filling it with walls of unreadable bullshit mashed into giant sentences because I'm a fucking retard that doesn't know what greentext is and have never heard of paragraphs.
>tfw I'm OP
No one is reading this shit, try again.
>>
File: 1382129720806.jpg (241KB, 395x441px) Image search: [Google]
1382129720806.jpg
241KB, 395x441px
>>18393276
>>18393276
>>
Good stories OP, thanks for reminding me why I still come to /x/.
>>
>>18393289
I'm reading this shit. Try again
>>
>>18392324
This isn't one of mine, but I got the oldest sister to tell me something during a call this morning.
She said she was around 13 years old and home alone for some reason. She went to the bathroom (which had a really small window in it right by the toilet) and she heard something rustling around outside. She thought nothing of it until she got out and walked into the living room. Someone had thrown something liquid on the big bay window and written "I'll be watching you" in it. Then something slammed into the backdoor hard enough to knock one of the glass panes out of it. She called the cops and while talking someone tried sticking a hand in the window but the dog we had at the time ran up and latched onto it. Person screamed and jerked their hand back, but she said it wasn't a normal scream, then took off. Cops got there, took samples and pics of the bay window, then looked to see if the dog had bitten hard enough to draw blood, which he hadn't. They did find a glove with hairs in it though. That's all she'd tell me though, sorry.
>>18393276
Didn't abandon, I have work and school shit to do
>>18393289
I'm sorry that writing isn't my forte, but that doesn't give you a reason to be an ass now does it?
>>
File: JFAC.jpg (384KB, 1000x1000px)
JFAC.jpg
384KB, 1000x1000px
Didn't know the mascot for JFAC was in the haunting business...
>>
>>18393918
Skull was more fucked up but close enough.
>>
>>18393929
How fucked up was the skull? any discernible features? e.g runes/symbols
>>
>>18393953
The horns were carved with something in a spiral, the nose area looked like it had been crushed in by a hammer, it wasn't the white bones get when they've been sun bleached either more like it had been buried. And in the center of the forehead area there was a mark but I don't recall what it looked like.
>>
Good thread OP, scary stories indeed. But why after all you experienced as a child, decided to move back there later? Also did you tried to look for the house's background story?
>>
Thank you for these stories holy shit.
>>
Magic word for all of this. Mental illness.
Let me green text op

>Be hicks
>Have the entire family under one roof with small house to make incest quicker
>Be a coke baby, with other coke baby siblings
>Have minor hallucinations, blow them out of proportion
>Mental illness gets worse with age and lack of treatment
>Post on /x/
>>
>>18394651
I moved back to NC from Wisconsin and needed a place quick. It was cheap, and I had two roommates willing to move in with me at first but they backed out at the last moment.
>>18395035
No problem mate, just glad someone is enjoying them.
>>
Also my younger sister and I talked earlier tonight, and she brought up the creepy stuff that would happen after midnight if we were still outside. I remember one instance clearly, and I'll share it.
For background our bonfires were usually after us holding a get together of friends and family and eating homemade chicken stew, and the adults getting drunk and going inside while leaving us kids outside to dick around in the fire.
We would hold them in the backyard in the field, until one year our father switched them to the front yard, in his words 'to keep a better eye on you kids after we come inside'. My father didn't give two shits about us so that caught me off guard at the time but I never put two and two together.
This particular instance happened in late November of 2004 as a late birthday party for me. As such my best friend at the time was over, two more of my friends, the oldest sister had a friend over, and my other two sisters were the only kids there. It was after twelve and we were doing regular kid stuff when left alone with fire - setting the ends of branches on fire and twirling them around, making the fire bigger, telling stories and all that.
Of course my sisters and I told them about the wood elves and how something creepy lived in the woods, but they didn't believe us. It was about that time we started hearing branches in the trees rustle like a squirrel was jumping from them, but there were a lot of them and moving fast.
One of my friends had a flashlight with him, and he turned it on and shined it into the trees. There were dozens of little eyes reflecting back from the shadows, and he quickly turned it off.
We all kind of looked at each other, then a large branch flew out of the woods and landed not far from where my sisters were sitting, They screamed and took off, and we were quick to follow,
>>
>>18395819
We all ran back into the house and the adults asked us what was wrong, and we quickly told them what we had saw. They of course didn't believe us, so we insisted that they go outside and look for themselves.
Three of them, younger guys our mom worked with, went outside with a flashlight for each of them, and they scanned the woods for a good five minutes before coming back to report they hadn't seen a thing. The adults got mad, sent us to our rooms, and that was the end of that.
>>
>>18390193
>-me, a fucked up 28 year old that has night terrors and needs therapy
>-oldest sis which turned out the most normal but was still fucking a 30 year old at 16
You said your oldest was 9 when you were 10, how is she 16 when you're 28 now?
>>
>>18390363
>Not saying I do or don't believe in the paranormal but from other credible stories I've read these entities appear to feed off of fear and despair which given your families history would leave you more prone to these attacks.

I agree with this. And your father's drug abuse probably made him vulnerable to a very nasty possession of sorts. As others have noted, addiction opens up your energy to all sorts of unwanted "attention".

>>18391825
I don't think wild horses could've made me live in that house again after all the other shit. Not only the supernatural stuff, but it just sounds like a creepy area, period.

I hope you're far away now! And in a better place.
>>
>>18393289
I read it. Still reading it.
>>
>>18393914
It also sounds to me like you had some seriously Deliverance-tier fucking inbred psycho redneck neighbors who really loved fucking with you. Were you guys from around there? I'm guessing, not.
>>
>>18393289

Tfw OP does a good Job telling her Story.
Tfw there is nothing positiv you can contribute
Tfw spewing out your self hate by mocking others
>>
my dick is paranormal
>>
>>18395873
She was 16 when she started sleeping with the 30 year old, sorry for the confusion.
>>18395886
Trust me, if I had any other choice I'd have taken it, but it was extremely cheap and I didn't have a lot of cash at the time.
As for being far from it, I live in a town about 12 miles away and in a much better place, thanks for wonder!
>>18395915
Not from that area no. And you wouldn't be too far wrong with that.
>>
Before anyone asks, the only reason I moved back was because I felt like I had to. It happened every time I moved out of state. The longer I was gone, the worse I would feel. But that could just be homesickness or some bullshit.
>>
So you live in this house where a plethora of crazy weird shit happens, some of it seemingly paranormal, some seemingly because of fucked people living around you, and yet you and your sister both decide to return there years later?
>>
>>18395935

... Maybe try to write it up for yourself at Last and correlated Events & timelines with your Family? Then look if something Shows up.
>>
>>18395965
white ppl

oregano
>>
>>18391640
May God have mercy on whoever would try to squat in that hellhole
>>
Winston salem fag here. Im at work right now off germanton road, about 10 mins away from the house right now. Its 6:34 here now. Id go check it out now but im at work. I might go check it out after work later for this thread.
>>
>>18396029
Post some good pictures nigga

Also bring a gun
>>
>>18396029
So did you go?
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-11-06-18-15-36.png (347KB, 480x800px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-11-06-18-15-36.png
347KB, 480x800px
What the fucking fuck dude that scare's me
>>
>>18395919
How do you know op is a girl?
>>
>>18395965
Admittedly by the time I moved back I was a lot more ballsy and had a lot more guns than I had when I was younger, so I figured I'd be good.
>>18395919
I'm actually a guy
>>18395984
I might give that a shot
>>18396029
If you go be careful, and if you can't take someone with you at least take a weapon
>>18396045
If he doesn't, I'll head that way sometime this week and get a few pictures. All I have is a cellphone but it's better than nothing.
>>
>role-playing
>>
>>18390193
Anything else?
>>
>>18396029
Did you go? All curious now, since you can't see much on Google...

Did anybody notice the pale, ghostly person hunched out front of the trailer in the 2007 Street View screenshot, though? Heh.
>>
>>18393918
>Job For A Cowboy
Fuck you anon, you made me feel old af.
>>
>>18397464
OP here. Dunno if he went, but I plan on going Wednesday when I get off.
>>
>>18395919
>her

Nigger what
>>
>>18398528
OP. What crazy stories did your neighbors tell you about the place?
>>
>>18396840
>How do you know op is a girl?
I don't. And, you know what? It does Not Matter.
>>
>>18390282
>Damn thing was the color of fire with jet black tips on its fur, and the clearest blue eyes. Thing got really big then just disappeared.
That's a Siamese and tabby mix black cat. Purebred ones have smoky colors, but a tabby mix probably won't be smoky, so where it should have a "pale smokey" color body, it turns a crazy red color.
>>
>>18390235
who is this semen demon?
>>
>>18398528
I don't think he went. Why do you have to wait till Wednesday?
>>
>>18398798
Fucking feminists ruining the board
>>
>>18399551
Spoken like a true virgin.
>>
>>18398644
A few, will share once I'm at a computer and not a phone.
>>18399060
Darker red and no other color
>>18399187
Wednesday is my one day off from work, gives me some leeway with time while I'm there
>>
>>18399591
>going right for the "LELELE SMALL DICK VIRGIN XD" insults

Confirmed for woman, talking about virginity and small dicks are the only arguments a bitch ever makes on the internet
>>
>>18399591
We all know the pro femimism dudes don't get pussy, so fall off your high horse before you manage to look more ignorant
>>
>>18399657
>before you manage to look more ignorant
Hilarious. You have to laugh at this tool. Have fun in mom's basement.
>>
>>18399617
Take pics of the inside and post.
>>
It sounds like you were close to something really dark. A group of some type. But it seems to branch into the same things people see on places like reservations. Suffering breeds these things into existence. Then all they need is for you to believe in them. I'm getting to cold to type.
>>
>>18399769
Too. Sorry.
>>
>>18399693
not an argument, congratulations you dumb whore. you managed to do exactly what you wanted and derail a nice thread because youre an attention whore
fuck off
>>
>>18399780
He's an angry elf.
>>
Ive bought a truck from around there, I live in Hendersonville NC
>>
This is a nice thread. Hope it doesn't die.
>>
>>18399780
hey buddy. you're the one who's making a whole fuckin scene. chill out dude no one cares abt your sexism this is a good thread
>>
>>18399710
I plan on it. I'm trying to get a friend of mine who has an actual camera to go with me so I don't just have shitty cell phone pics, but beggars can't be choosers if he can't/ doesn't wanna go.
>>
>>18398644
Also, I have about an hour and a half before I gotta crash, so I can share a few stories the neighbors told us.
For reference, up until about 2005-6 they had a mini scrapyard of vehicles on their land on side side of the house (the right side), and then a large two story garage with an apartment over it on the left side with a driveway going around the house and hooking up with the main driveway out of the woods. Behind the house is a large hill that slopes down to some land an old Hell's Angel owns. It's pretty much a bare strip of land a little longer than a football field and about as wide, with nothing but trees around it and a dingy little runoff pond with an old zipline over it.
They also always, ALWAYS owned a lot of dogs, at the very least six of them. They told us it helped keep away the wood elves to keep them from throwing shit through the windows or messing the the people that lived over the garage.
Also their dogs had a high turnover rate, as in one would go missing at least every two-three months, unless it was winter where they would lose at least four before it ended. They always had the same breeds as well, rottweiler and chow chow.
Anyway, one of the first stories they told us was about how one night after they had first moved in (they'd lived there a good 12 years before we moved in) two of their sons had been chased out of the woods by the wood elves, and the elves had started throwing rocks and branches through the windows. Apparently they had saw one and decided to throw a thick branch at it.
They said it had hit it and it fell over and started shrieking like a cat that had its tail stepped on, and suddenly there were dozens of them in the trees and bushes. They took off running and they took chase after them.
I dunno if it's true but it sounds like something they'd do.
>>
File: BOWTOCLE.jpg (66KB, 640x853px) Image search: [Google]
BOWTOCLE.jpg
66KB, 640x853px
>>18401376
I should make something clear - the neighbors had their grandma and grandpa, their two sons, and one of the sons two sons and his wife living there. It was a fairly decent sized house with three bedrooms upstairs, one down, and of course the one above the garage. One of the uncles was paralyzed from the waist down and was the one who lived in the basement room, with his brother and wife in the room off of the living room, the two sons in the middle bedroom across from the bathroom, and the two grandparents in the room off the kitchen. (This is all important later)
The house had a lot of windows, 20 in the first floor alone, and a lot of them were at least ten foot off the ground. The only rooms to have windows you could reach from the house was the living room, bathroom, the kitchen, and of course the basement room.
I became really good friends with the paralyzed uncle, let's call him Bill, because he was big into video games and shit. One night when I was hanging out with him he asked me if I wanted to hear about one of his creepy experiences, and I of course said sure.
I remember this part very clearly because up until that point I had never really saw a gun up close. He pulled a pump action shotgun from beside his bed, then pulled a pistol from underneath his pillow. Said he hadn't had them for long, maybe a year, then he started talking about how one night everyone but him was gone. It was about 11:30 at night and he was playing something on a ps1 when he heard the outside basement door open up. He thought it was someone from his family coming home so he ignored it, but then his doorknob started jiggling. He picked up the closet thing he had, which was a 25 pound weight, and got ready just in case.
He said about a minute passed before it stopped and his door started slowly opening. He said something that looked like pic related walked in and stopped, looking right at him.
>>
>>18401418
He said that it had looked confused to see someone in the room, and he said that for some reason the way its eyes were freaked him out so he screamed and threw the weight at it.
It shrieked and took off out of the room and out of the still open outside door, and he grabbed another weight in case it came back.
He had to sit there for about an hour afterwards waiting for someone to come home, said the whole time he could see stuff dart around in the shadows outside.Said when he heard tires on the gravel he started yelling as loud as he could until his brother and father ran downstairs and saw the open doors.
He told them what happened, said he wanted some guns, and his dad literally went out the next day and bought him the shotgun and pistol.
He said it never happened again, though stuff would scratch at the window above his bed.
>>
>>18401443
The sons first story they told my sisters and I was about their first dog that went 'missing'. Their parents insisted on getting a dog for the two boys, so they both agreed on a black chow chow male from the pound named Lucius (the name he answered to). This dog loved them both to death, was pretty much their shadow whenever they would go off to play in the woods around the house.
Lucius would sometimes take off after something into the bushes every now and then, but would never leave the boys sight and would always come when they called him.
They were out playing one time a little later than normal because they'd gotten a little daisy bb gun and were shooting old cans, when they noticed that the sun had started setting. They took off for home since they were a good ways away and didn't want to get into trouble, when Lucius took off after something in the brush.
This time when they called him he didn't come back, so they figured he'd come home later and decided to run without him to keep from getting in trouble. They said they were about 50 yards from the house when they heard Lucius bark, then yelp, from behind them. At that point they were close enough for their dad to see them because he was waiting, and he came running into the woods to see what was going on because he'd heard it as well.
He told them to head home and he'd get a few friends to look for the dog, which he did, but they didn't stay out in the woods for too long after dark, so he told them he'd try again the next day. He was saved from that though when the next morning they woke up and the dogs collar was sitting square in the middle of their welcome mat on the front porch. Their dad told them to forget about the dog, that someone had found the collar and them putting it on their porch like that meant that he was 'missing'. They didn't argue with him, and they were too young to really understand at the time.
>>
fuck the woods tbqh
>>
>>18401478
I just remembered a good one for you guys, I'll tell you about The Summer of 2002. That summer all kinds of creepy shit happened, but it all came to a head one night.
Some idiot had wrecked his car into one of the utilities pole and knocked all power out for our area. Since it was summer and hot as hell, we had to open the windows for it to be remotely comfortable indoors. Both us and our neighbors had done this before we tried to get some rest, and this was about 12 a.m because we'd waited up to see if power would be restored that night.
About 12:15, and this is what they told us, our neighbors had started hearing one of the boys outside calling up to be let in. It was coming from under the window in the boys room, so it took a little for it to wake their father or grandparents up. It did wake the two boys up though, who it thoroughly freaked out.
When it did wake their dad up, he got pissed thinking of course one of his sons was outside trying to get their brother to let them in, so he opens his room door pissed off and stomping toward the door that led into the basement.
He stopped when he saw his two sons stick their head out and shake it, them whispering that it wasn't them and luckily the voice called out about then as well to prove it.
By this time everyone in the house is awake and listening to it, and this goes on for about ten minutes before it starts circling the house. The dogs are going crazy, Bill is in the basement calling out wondering what the hell is going on, and it's just general confusion.
Their dad decides to call down to our house with their cell phone (our mom had a cell phone for work) and asked us if we would come get the boys because something was going on. My mom being the kind lady she was decides to wake our father up and have him drive her up the road so they can pick up the boys. He's of course pissed off that he got woken up, so he wakes me up really roughly to keep an eye out while they're gone.
>>
>>18401542
Virginian here
Fuck North Carolina
>>
>>18401542
They get dressed, head out, and head up the driveway in our old police interceptor crown victoria (our mom had picked it up at a charity auction about 5 years before, I loved that car). I know the ride up takes a bit, especially at night, because the road is really just a dirt road with some spots of light gravel and the rest being large dips and washed out parts, so I'm sitting in the living room with a few candles lit and trying to read to pass the time. At that point I'm the only one awake in my house, with my sisters being asleep in the back room on the far left side of the house.
If you've ever been in the middle of the woods when the power goes out and there's a new moon, you know how dark it gets. I was sitting in the recliner across from the bay window so I could see the headlights when they were coming in, so that kind of darkness is what I was staring out at.
I remember sitting there for a good 15 minutes waiting for them to get back when I heard the bushes on the hill closest to the house move. I didn't think anything about it because we got opossum and raccoon around there a lot, but I got weirded out when it stopped underneath the air conditioner in the living room. It was a good minute of silence before something smacked the air conditioner grate hard enough to shake it, which made me jump out of the chair and grip a little dinky softball bat.
The sound had woke my sisters up, and they funneled into the living room asking what had happened. About that time whatever it was smacked it again, causing the three of them to shriek.
I, being the oldest, felt like it was my responsibility to keep my sisters safe, so I remember telling them to stay in the middle of the room, that I was going to check it out. I grabbed one of the spotlights we owned, walked to the front door, said a quick prayer, then stepped outside and flicked on the light to look around. I took my time in looking in the front yard, not wanting anything hiding to jump me.
>>
skeletons poised to pop out any minute
>>
>>18401565
Mate, I am right fucking there with you, but it's home.
>>18401572
I'm not gonna lie, I was really fucking scared walking over to the side, like that balls are so shriveled it's painful fear. I remember peeking around the side slowly, and seeing one of the little bastards running off towards the chicken coop (that we were actually using to keep chickens at the time). I pretty much mentally said fuck that and ran back inside, and about then we spotted a cars headlights coming around the bend from the neighbors.
We all stood in the living room and watched as they pulled in, our father getting out first and holding a shotgun the neighbors had let him borrow. Next was our mom, who opened the back car doors for the neighbors sons to get out of. I walked to the front door and held it open, the spotlight acting as a kind of beacon, and they all four ran inside, our father telling me to lock and deadbolt the door and for us to stay away from the windows.
My mom told me to follow her to her bedroom while our father stayed in the living room, and she told me to let our two dogs out of their kennels while she got her pistol. She'd gotten her permit and ccw a few years earlier - she was a waitress and one of her regulars became a really creepy stalker, so she'd gotten it for those late nights she worked. She never let us see it, so her doing that made it click in my head that something was really wrong.
I let our two dogs out (a blue Merle great dane and a rottweiler/chow chow mix) and they were both tense as hell, you could tell in the way their tails and eyes were.
We kept hearing stuff move around in the woods outside for another hour before something hit the air conditioner again, except this time it didn't stop, just kept banging. Then something started in on the bathroom window, then something started scratching at our front door. That kept on for about two hours, before it started tapering off.
>>
This shit is getting pretty cretaceous
>>
>>18401593
About then what sounded like a banshee wail came from the back of the house, we all nearly shit ourselves and I know for a fact that the middle sister did piss herself. Our father grabs a flashlight and slowly walked into the back checking each room, but he didn't see anything.
About that time the power popped back on, which caught us off guard, but we felt better now that we had lights.
The neighbors called us and asked if we were okay, then asked if we'd heard the scream. They said a little before it had happened one of their dogs had gotten out and taken off running into the woods, but then they heard it yelp in pain and go quiet. They told us the boys could stay down with us for the night, then hung up.
I took them back to my room while my mom went to sleep and our father stayed up, and asked them what had happened at their place. They told me that something had started banging on the air conditioners, then they had heard running on the front porch and something had tried to open the bathroom window. Their grandpa had shot it, and whatever it was took off into the woods. They said Bill had been screaming about something trying to get into his window, and that he could hear something banging on the outside basement door. Their dogs had started whimpering and trying to hide, so that's when they called my parents to come get them.
>>
also, fuck basements too
>>
I'm gonna use a name, just to help differentiate myself from other anons.
I also feel I should give you all a little more information about the rest of the property. As I stated before, there was a large farm plot that was owned by a Hell's Angel. What I failed to say is that he also owned a lot more - the large football-esq field he owned, and also a patch of it with a few older buildings on it in the woods.
While he didn't mind us going onto the farm property as long as he was there with other people, he absolutely hated us going anywhere near the other places. Hated it to a point he started putting booby traps up to keep people out. He actually had someone that lived at the top of the hill with a decent view of the football field that he paid to call him if they saw anyone on it.
Also I should say that this Hell's Angel in particular was named Joe Smith, and he'd apparently run the NC chapter for a long time.
The only reason I'm telling y'all this is so if you want to do a little background info to see if I'm bullshitting, you'll see I'm not.
One thing about his land though was that it didn't have defined borders, and the only creek that was on it ran through his lands and ours, so if you followed it you were bound to end up on his property eventually.
The only reason I bring up the creek is because my next story involves it.
>>
The creek ran from underneath the main road, then snaked it's way through our land and Joe's. Whenever it was warm I would walk it and look for rocks and crayfish, plus when I got a pellet rifle I would hunt squirrels and rabbits as well. Once my youngest sister got herself a pellet rifle, she started coming with me. One day when we were out we were in one of the bigger bends in the creek, and there was a small beach complete with sand that we decided to stop on for a little break. I this point I'm 16 and she's 11, and we routinely did this to get away from the house as much as possible, as long as we were out of the woods before dark.
We were resting when my sister pointed out some tracks in the sand that stood out. I stood up and walked over to check them out, and that's when it hit me - they were baby tracks. Like a little toddler wearing shoes had appeared out of thin air, took 8 steps, then disappeared. There were no tracks leading up to it or away, so it kinda creeped us out but we decided to keep going. A little farther up the creek we started hearing what sounded like a baby crying, which sent me into alert mode because I was always told if you're in the woods and you hear something like that it's a cougar. I told my sister as much, and we started heading back. When he neared the beach from earlier, we saw more of the little tracks and decided that we should beeline it back home. The whole hike back we kept hearing something move in the woods, and every now and then we'd hear the baby cry, but we didn't see anything and made it back home without incident.
>>
https://winstonsalem.craigslist.org/reo/5858696897.html

This place?
>>
>>18401665
that basement sure looks a bit Auschwitz-y
>>
I'll tell one more, then I gotta head out for the night.
That same Summer of 2002 is when I started getting left home alone a lot for my parents to take my sisters out for stuff. I didn't mind too much because I could stay home and play whatever I wanted and eat whatever I wanted. I remember this particular night my parents had taken my sisters out to a movie, then to a restaurant afterwards, so I was home alone a good four hours.
The oldest of the two neighbors sons was down with me and we were playing something, I don't remember what, but we were in my room, which was in the middle of the house. The way I had my room set up the bed was against the window, I had my tv set up at the foot of my bed, and my closet was always open because I had an air vent in it.
We were sitting on the bed dicking around when somehow my tv comes unplugged. We both wonder what the hell happened and I go to plug it back in when he taps me on the back and points at the tv. In the reflection you could see someone staring in through my window. I immediately flip my shit, grab the softball bat, and run out to the kitchen to make sure they aren't trying to get into the back door. Meanwhile the neighbor, let's call him Brandon, picks up another bat and waits in my room for the all clear. While I run into the kitchen I see someone run around the right side of the house towards my front door, and they start beating on it. I yell at Brandon to go call the cops and I run to the door to make sure it's locked and deadbolted.
He calls to me and says the line is dead, we're on our own. We're both freaked out, the person is still beating on the front door, we're trying to figure out what to do.
So I decide fuck it, let's get some knives. We grab my fathers big bowie knife he kept sharp for hunting, some chefs knives from the kitchen, we barricade the front door and back door as much as possible, and then we sit in the living room waiting.
>>
>>18401665
>>18401681
Holy fuck that's the place.
>>
>>18401694
great thread so far
>>
>>18401689
Whoever it is has stopped banging on the front door and has instead started walking around the house hitting the sides of the walls at various points. Occasionally they would smack a window, but not too many times. This kept on for the entire time they were gone, not stopping until my family started pulling in the driveway.
We unbarricaded the front door, and that caused us to get questioned, so we told them what happened. My father grabbed a bat and walked outside to look around while my mom called the cops to come out. They did, took fingerprints from a few of the windows, stayed out there until the phone repairman came out and fixed our line, then kept a car up the road in case it happened again.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ocUcXuJlVnE
>>
>>18401665
Well I can tell no one has lived there in a long time. The middle room and the room on the left side of the house are the same color my sister painted them when she lived there. That was in 2010.
>>
Alright, I gotta get to sleep. I'll be back tomorrow night with pictures. Hopefully we didn't paint completely over the outline on the wall.
>>
>>18401713
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M5XfvWt9Y9A
>>
File: 1480908487296.png (153KB, 500x522px)
1480908487296.png
153KB, 500x522px
>>18401709
Kek, scared the tits off me
>>
Can't wait for op to give us some up to date pictures. Wonder if anything will happen when he goes to the house
>>
Good thread.
Who cares if it's role playing, stories seem more realistic than others
>>
i just spent the last few hours reading all of this, and midd trough this, i look up from my phone on to my computer to change the song on spotify and first i see my door is open and that there is a figure standing in it holly cow i got so scared, it was my fucking mom that had just woken up stading there with her freezy hair and no makeuped face. she was sure i was gonna die because i started hyperventilating. (i have asthma) but one thing i cant beat. the guy with the green beany the person that is running around the house. did he ever come inside the house?
>>
>>18399861
Top kek
>>
>>18401205
>sexism
Kill yourself. Sweet thread op.
>>
>>18390193
You there OP?
>>
Nice thread OP. Keep it bumped guys
>>
It would be interesting to say hi to your ex-neighbors to see how they've been and what's new in the area.
>>
>>18402139
I feel ya
>>
Did you tell your neighbours about the guy watching you from outside?
>>
Come on! This is the best thread I've found on /x/ so far. Don't let it die
>>
Bumping for dope thread.
>>
>>18393918
>duplicate file exists
>3 days late to the meme
>>
>>18402705
Aye, I'm in route home to get a few things then head over there.
>>18402785
They moved from their house about two years after my sister moved, and I really only talk to one of the guys anymore.
>>18402803
The neighbors knew about him, but he rarely went as far up the road to get to their house.
>>
>>18403134
Eagerly awaiting. Praying for your safety, Nick Canon, as well as some good spooks.
>>
File: 1457294273717.jpg (67KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
1457294273717.jpg
67KB, 500x750px
Can tomorrow come already? Damn it!
Bumping for survival!
>>
File: 1446222482799.jpg (68KB, 607x395px)
1446222482799.jpg
68KB, 607x395px
>>18403185
>>18403134

Never mind, forgot about the time zone differences.
As you were OP. Godspeed.
>>
MORE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD
>>
>>18403297
Op is busy fighting Demons. He'll post moar if he doesn't die.
>>
File: 1481058703998.png (407KB, 1160x2928px)
1481058703998.png
407KB, 1160x2928px
For OP
>>
Nick Canon is kill?
>>
OP here. Went up to the place and the guy who owns it was there. Told him I was there to look at the place because I'm interested in buying, then asked if I could take a look inside. He told me to come back Friday with an appointment.
Waited around at a friends house for a few hours to see if he'd leave in that time, went back and he was still there as of 5:30 EST.
Sorry I couldn't get in to take some pics.
>>
I wonder what experiences did the people living there after you have. There are so many things to uncover but as I understood you don't want to mess further with these things?
>>
>>18403673
Nah, I'd like to know the history behind the place myself, plus my therapist thinks it's a good idea to try and remember the things my mind just blanked out. Says it'll help me get over the nightmares and night terrors.
>>
File: IMG_5118.png (737KB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5118.png
737KB, 1136x640px
Nice thread, if op has more stories im interested, just lurking
>>
Did moving or fighting back ever cross your mind, op?
>>
I assume hell angels is some kind of biker gang? (im from asia,not familiar with western culture),why the hell biker gang lives in the middle of the wood
>>
Three days later the thread continues. Is this the Op we talked too the first day of this thread? IDK.
>>
>>18403781
Yeah, Hell's Angels are a biker gang primarily made up and founded by former US Marines
>>
>>18403578

Where were you? I've been waiting all day long for more stories!!!
>>
>>18402359
wow sick burn bruh
>>
>>18403835
What are you? 16?
>>
>>18403861
no its a woman on the internet, ignore it
>>
>>18390235
In Montana we do all the time u poon
>>
>>18403861
>>18403874

get a room you two love birds.
>>
>>18390304
Kek that fucking picture man wtf

Saved.jpg
>>
>>18403910
>gets BTFO
>lolgetaroom you two

Yep, it's a woman
>>
File: painted.jpg (257KB, 600x794px) Image search: [Google]
painted.jpg
257KB, 600x794px
>>18403924
dont even reply, shes shitting up the thread trying to get the last word in and stay relevant

back to OPs spoops
>>
>>18403757
I still have a few to tell
>>18403784
Aye, I'm OP from the first day
>>18403796
School, then went to see the house but failed to do so
>>
File: nfkrz.jpg (113KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
nfkrz.jpg
113KB, 512x512px
>>18404024
OP returns
>>
File: firelink.png (159KB, 289x289px)
firelink.png
159KB, 289x289px
>>18404024
been waiting
>>
>>18403784
So this is the power of op? Whooooa
>>
>>18404024

I'm all eyes for the new stories. Also, do you, approximately, know how much people per square mile live in that area?
>>
Heyo. I saw this thread and figured I might interest you lads a story about my old house, however, it isn't no where near as intense as this one nor was it as physical. We lived in northern Georgia, Rossville to be specific. Right on the Tennessee border, we actually considered to be part of Chattanooga heh. Anyways, there is this slumlord who has shit houses which we never knew till the shit started happening. Anyways, when we moved in, we noticed the house wasn't perfect. It was January when we moved in and the heater in my room was a floor heater. When we turned it on, it sparked and I never used it again. Anyways if you want to know what the house looks like, we lived on 706 Henderson Avenue. Anyways to the spooky parts. Since we moved in, the houses condition deteriorated to the point we had to sue, though the person never did anything after. The house gave off bad mojo, making me, a Baptist boy, have athiest thoughts and suicidal urges I never had before. I almost got admitted. My sister started feeling like my family hated her and my littlest sister started having weird dreams. The most notable one was her playing with a pale blonde chick with black eyes and her normal neighbor friend from across the street. After wards after the main event of all this (which was my step dad hitting my mom and killing himself), my step grandmother said she saw the little girl in my sisters dreams too, though rather than playing she was in the front of the house, with a sinister appearance, smiling or something. I'd like to add that my stepdad had a small personality disorder at first, but it worsened there. He turned into different people basically as time went on. He would be depressed one moment, angry the next, and then himself after. I'd like to add on to the feels that this man raised me as my dad moved to Washington and left us. But I mean this isn't as serious as the OP's one but you know, the people that moved in right after reported the house looked brand new. Cont.
>>
Cont. And the strangest bit of info was that the first two nights had some one knocking on the door, first a grown man saying he is [insert step dads name] and the next a small girl. I mean I don't believe in ghosts or anything like that but thats rather crazy and too much of a coincidence right? Its not like my story was fire, its hard to follow OPs recollection of memories. Also, god bless
>>
>>18404239

Keep going
>>
File: house.png (1MB, 1023x561px)
house.png
1MB, 1023x561px
>>18404239

Is this the house?
>>
>>18404287
No, we already found it earlier https://winstonsalem.craigslist.org/reo/5858696897.html
>>
File: smugtendies.jpg (20KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
smugtendies.jpg
20KB, 480x360px
>>18404300
Check 'em
>>
>>18404300

I was talking about the last story
>>
>>18404300
No dipshit, he's asking >>18404224 if what he posted is the same house
>>
>>18404287
No, the one behind it
>>18404275
Nothing else to say though our new house which is a few streets down gets constantly robbed even though it looks like shit. Well we think its getting robbed. But my mom saw a person in the shadows, whether it was a burglar or some one watching. Thats all the spooky stories I had unless I think of some more.
>>
File: 1481167730431.png (102KB, 241x228px)
1481167730431.png
102KB, 241x228px
>>18404309
>>18404307

time to skidaddle
>>
>>18404324

Ok. Thx for sharing
>>
>>18404224
>>18404239
Hey Isaiah you gay lol
>>
Copying the OP and using GA as my tag. I went to my dads this summer. He isn't rich nor did he have a house. The first place we were at was a garage turned into a Studio Apartment. We moved into a trailer in a town called Ravensdale (47.360712, -121.889205, don't want to mess up so I'll be very specific). The situation was kinda like OP's however rather than a house we had a trailer. Anyways the neighbors were awesome and I spent most of the summer gaming out with them. The boyfriend to our landlord was a native who believed in things like ghosts and fairy tale creatures. He and our landlord also smoked weed (god bless washington) so they were chill. Anyways every night I walked home down that small stretch in near complete darkness. Overthinking may have gotten the best of me but I felt something watching me. I would hear moving around at night and one night, me and my dads dog barked and started growling randomly at the window. There wasn't anything in sight so I was confused, and didn't give it much thought till it happened again. The people around us were shifty characters so hell it could have been them. But I really don't know. I know that he barked and I didn't hear any footsteps or movements after. I know my stories aren't really scary but I just wanted to throw in my story. Can't wait for the pictures.
>>
>>18404346
oi john you cunt
>>
>>18404158
I have no idea to be honest, but if I had to guess I'd say somewhere close to 100 people.
Also I'm really bloody tired tonight, so I've only time to share one more story with you all.

This happened during the summer of 2005, I had a group of friends over to hang out with and play paintball with in our woods. Altogether there were 12 of us, and of my friends had brought his little 9 year old brother with him because he had to babysit.
The part of the woods we decided to use was not too far from my neighbors house, and we were using an old tobacco barn and house as our bases, one on one side of the driveway and the other on the other side. We got started about 11 that morning and were planning on playing until about dusk, when we planned on heading back to my place to go our separate ways.
We're all between 14-16 years old, have a pretty decent knowledge base when it comes to the woods, and we all have at least a pocket knife on us so we aren't completely helpless. We keep playing for a few hours and stop close to two to take a lunchbreak, and that's when a few of my friends ask me if the woods are always that quiet. It getting quiet was usually a sign that the wood elves were out and about and keeping an eye on things, so I told them it happened a lot and not to worry about it to keep from sounding crazy in front of my friends. We finished lunch, then headed back into the woods for some more firefights.
Fast forward about an hour and we're both holding still when we hear one of the guys start yelling and shooting off into the woods with his gun, then the crashing of him running through the brush back towards us. My team gets ready to light him up when we notice there's blood coming from the back of his head, so we call for a time out to check him out and see if he's alright.
We get him sat down and start washing the blood off his head with a canteen one of our guys had.
>>
>>18404388
He starts talking about how he'd been in some brush laying still away from the rest of his team, when he'd heard movement behind him. He didn't think anything of it, thinking that it was some of his team moving up. He said it was about 30 seconds after it stopped that something hit him in the head hard enough to knock him out for a bit, but he'd woken up to something dragging him though the woods. He said he raised his head and saw 'little stick bastards' with vines wrapped around his ankles pulling him, and that's when he started screaming and shooting. The rest of the guys laughed it off and said he must have hallucinated from hitting his head, but he insisted that he knew what he saw. I of course knew immediately what he was talking about, but still said nothing so I didn't seem weird. I did suggest that we head back early though, just so we could get a better look at his head and make sure he was actually alright.
We start heading down the driveway, him between two of us to keep an eye on him, and he's constantly looking back and around at the woods with eyes as wide as a plate. Get about halfway down when he starts screaming and takes off running for my house, a few of the guys going after him but not able to catch him. I look back while the rest of the guys are talking among themselves and I see movement in the trees and bushes, and I know then why he took off running.
We get to my place, he's sitting on the porch with a phone in hand telling his mom to come pick him up, the guys that chased him looking worried because they'd never seen him act like that before.
Long story short, the wood elves tried to knock one of my friends out and drag him off to do who knows what to him. He ended up moving a few months later, was never really the same while he was still around - refused to go near the woods, sold all his hunting gear, and would flip shit whenever someone brought that day up.
>>
>>18404324
>Well we think its getting robbed
well...was anything missing? that's the biggest sign if it was robbed or not
>>
>>18404409 have you heard from him since he was that young? wondering if he is still shucken up or did worse.
>>
>>18404506
>>>/g/
>>>/e/
>>>/t/
>>>/out/
>>
>>18404506
Not from him no, but I talked to his sister about 8 months back. He moved to Texas far from any trees and has to take meds for something.
>>
WARNING! Carry on reading! Or you will die, even if you only looked at the word warning! Once there was a little girl called Clarissa, she was ten-years-old and she lived in a mental hospital, because she killed her mom and her dad. She got so bad she went to kill all the staff in the hospital so the -government decided that best idea was to get rid of her so they set up a special room to kill her, as humane as possible but it went wrong the machine they were using went wrong. And she sat there in agony for hours until she died. Now every week on the day of her death she returns to the person that reads this letter, on a monday night at 12:00a.m. She creeps into your room and kills you slowly, by cutting you and watching you bleed to death. Now post this in another thread, and she will haunt someone else who doesn't.

This isn't fake. apparently, if u copy and paste this to three threadsin the next ten minutes u will have the best ay of ur life tomorrow. u will either get kissed or asked out, if u break this chain u will see a little dead girl in your room tonight. in 53 mins someone will say i love you or I'm sorry
>>
>>18404543
HA! jokes on you, faggot, its 12:10 GOTEEEM
>>
>As NCanon would leave us expectating tonight WITH JUST ONE STORY, I thought convenient to share my part.

BACKGROUND: I have a friend who's either schizophrenic or life has chosen her to be chased by paranormal. I don't consider myself to believe in paranormal just as thought by general public. I've had some experiences (just like the one I'm about to tell, wich happened to happen with her), but nothing compared to the ones told here, or the ones that she'd told me, so I'll just say that there are a lot of things that we don't understand. But anyways, call me a fag, a dreamer...a visionary.... whatever. What follows is the most accurate to the most paranormal experience I've ever had.

>Be me, 24 years old (I'm 25 now)
>A casual gathering in my friend's (described above) house (let's call her lulu), another male friend (call him louis) and a female cousin (call her blondie) who is (or was) a friend of lulu, too.
>Shit starts normal when we arrived. Louis and I got there first.
>I've never visited lulu's house before, so it was a bit scary because of her background paranormal activity
>She welcome us and the first thing she tells us is that if we see a kid in the house we shouldn't feel scared, unless we have bad intentions
>I think "what the fuck! is she ok? whatever! she's a friend, I won't pay attention to that" (having a friendship for more than two years helped to got along with this new shit)
>normal stuff, just talking about random shit, Lulu's telling us about her house and stuff
>Her house is like this: front door, stairs to the right, studio without door on the left and back, forward through the door there's a bathroom on the right, dinning room, on the right from it it's the kitchen, and forward from the dinning room there's a crystal door that leads to a kind of backyard with a storage room on the right (she told us again that if we see a kid in the back just ignore it and we'll be ok)..... whatever!
>>
CONT.

>After a while, my cousin arrived and this is when shit started to get fucking awkard
>They all three started to talk about spoopy stuff. Like the little faggot I am, just listened carefully, cause I didn't have any interesting stories.
>I realized my cousin was a very "receptive" person and she frequented witches to read her tarot and stuff
>She told us that in one of her visits to the witch, she told her spirits or some kind of stuff were attracted to her, and that's why she would perceive a lot of paranormal activity.
>She started to somehow mocking about that, and after a while she was laughing about it
>I found it really strange, because i hadn't known that part of my cousin
>By then, I noticed lulu had been staring at blondie the whole time, with a reproachful look. Like she didn't approve what she was talking about
>That's when I felt it
>Suddenly, I started to feel this buzzing on the left side of my body (we were at the dinning table, blondie on my left side, Louis in front of her and Lulu in fornt of me)
>It felt like time had stopped, like there were no sound coming in or out from the house
>At first, I thought it was just my imagination. That somehow I had just somatized the whole thing
>After an hour or so feeling that sensation in my body I couldn't keep it to myself and had to told them about it. Right after a second I said it Louis said he felt the same way at his feet. I told him to let me change places, wich he hardly agreed
>We tried to talked about some other stuff, but every time we changed subject, rocks would be thrown at the storage room in the backyard, the cats lulu's owned would moan harder until just one of them stayed indoors and would constantly rubbed himself against my legs

CONT.
>>
>>18390235
My god Id willingly get frostbite if it meant I could impregnate this cutie
>>
>When we arrived it was about 9 pm. At this point it was almost 1 am.
>I had to pee at some point. I left the door opened because I was scared shitless
>I peed as fast as I can and even washed my hands
>I swear to god, I fucking remember closing the water faucet very clearly, got out of the bathroom almost running and returned where Louis had been sitted before.
>After a while, the water in the lavatory starter to run again, cause we started to hear the water stream.
>I didn't fucking beleive it, so I return to check, and confirmed the stream was active again.
>Short after that, Lulu started to behave like if nothing of this was happening
>The strangest thing of all was that neither Louis and I, or even Lulu was trying to get out from the house. I felt like I couldn't leave that place, like there was nowhere else to go.
>(I know that could be because I am a shitless fag new to paranormal stuff at the time, but after all that happened, Louis told me he felt the exact same way, and let me tell you, that guy have had a lot of shit happening to him in the past, and confessed me that he never felt so imprisoned before that night)
>Lulu tried to get us all calmed down, prepared some food, but weird noises kept going on, shadows passing along the windows on the backyard
>But the most constant feeling was that buzzing. It never stopped since it began
>More of that, it kept growing through all my body.
>So you can understand what kind of feeling it was, imagine an arm numbed after sleeping on it, and when it starts to feel sensation again, that kind of shit.
>But the weirdest thing was that it felt stronger when I was around Blondie, my cousin.
>She seemed pretty fine, like none of this was unsettling her
>We all noticed that
>We had no choice but to wait until the noises and the cats returned, at least that was what lulu told us

CONT
>>
>>18390235
i'm really surprised this thing doesn't have a 3 foot long cock, knowing this site.
>>
>>18390235
moar
>>
>Needless to say, I would do exactly what she would told us
>We waited until like 4 am, and then we gradually started to recover, and the buzzing started to wore off.
>By the time I felt i could get out from the house, I was exhausted. Like I had worked for like 24 hours straight.
>I just wanted to get to a bed and sleep
>I dropped Blondie at her house, then told Louis I wouldn't sleep alone that night for no reason. He told me the same thing
>We slept in the same bed that night
>We were just too fucking scared and tired that we didn't care how much gay that would look when we explain that night to our girlfriends.

I'm sorry for the bad writing or the story. I'm too tired by now, and it's hard to remember neat stuff since I unintentionally blocked some parts from that night. I just Know I don't want to feel that buzzing again
>>
>>18390235
i wood elf that
>>
What's with all these motherfucking wood elfs in these stories? Is this entire thread just fantasy posts from people who saw Groot in GotG?
>>
>>18403781
>,why the hell biker gang lives in the middle of the wood

To reduce the friction with the locals.
>>
>>18401603
>cretaceous

what? do you know what that word is buddy?
>>
this is a solid thread. the craigslist add with pics makes it seem a lot more convincing. either way the stories are sufficiently spoopy. hope OP continues delivering
>>
>>18404768
>BOWTOCLE.jpg
Is there another name for these wood elves? I'm trying to do research on them but only commercial bullshit comes up
>>
>>18404721
Nice, that buzzing and the feels remind me of lovecraft
>>
Just contacted the guy who owns the house about buying it.
>>
>>18404713
You would be more like to get the Frost and the bite seperately i guess ;)
>>
>>18390193
I notice some sort of Common denominator for when the spoops pop up. In a Large number of cases there seems to be some Kind of physical assault on the structures people are in, i.e. houses or barns or what. All done in a way Not exactly typical for the angry- neighbour class of assault. Since a normal House does Not offer that much ptotection against intruders , but Reports of intrusions into the houses itself seem to be rare.
Could it be the structures itself and Not so much the people inside are attacked? Maybe because of a inability to Differentiale between the two?

Inb4: i'm the europoor from about 2 years back whoose parents House got assaultet by presumably spoops, making a loud Impact on the walls making them vibrate.
>>
>>18404679
Is English your first language? The way you explained that house was so fucking retarded
>>
>>18404735
Lol sounds like Blondie and lulu slipped you and your buddy some lsd my friend
>>
>>18405097
What did he say?
>>
>>18405293
awaiting a response but i recently inherited 70,000 and getting house seems to be w worthy investment. any takers on room mates?
>>
What are some questions i should ask about this place? I've never bought a house before.
>>
Just few questions I ask whenever buying a property. 1. How long has the house been on the market? 2. When/How long did you/tenants live in the house for? 3. How often has the property changed hands 4.Which way does the front of the property face? 5. how much are the property/utility bills cost in the area? 6.Does the taps work? 7. How old is the property? 8. how old is the piping? 9. What can you tell me about the local neighbourhood? Heres what I written to the fellow selling the house.
>>
>>18405300
Ask about any spookyness kek
>>
>>18405300

Let them give you a certificate that they did not leave hazmat behind. I ended up with enough buried old tires and engine Parts in the backyard to start my very own junkyard :)
>>
>>18404409

Oops, you just revealed your stories are bullshit. What you described is a hollywood/movie knock out. If your friend got knocked on the head hard enough to pass out, he'd likely have a concussion and would be vomiting for hours afterwards. He would not be ok.
>>
>>18405247

Perhaps. If so, I was tripping balls so bad
>>
>>18405300
ask why the owners want to sell it
>>
>>18405220

I was a little drunk and sleepy. Sorry, dude
>>
>>18405296
Unless you're really into spoops, I don't know if I'd buy this place. It looks like it needs a lot of work in order for you to make a profit.
>>
>>18393289
Here, I'll write in lingo your autistic brain can comprehend

>be you
>have problems reading properly constructed sentences
>need short lines of text so brain doesn't boom
>>
>>18390521
People with mental issues don't all see the same exact thing by chance. Plus friends that saw the same thing and felt the same disturbing feeling couldn't all of had a mental disorder.
>>
>>18405296
I'm gonna save you a bit of trouble mate and let you know you'd need to do a huge amount of work on the place. I'm talking new pipes, electrical, some structural work, you'd have to hire someone to come plow out the back driveway to keep the basement from flooding, and that's not even all of the problems.
>>18404952
If there is I dunno, they always called them wood elves, and the pic I found was the closest thing that looked like them.
>>18405344
You've obviously never had a concussion nor been hit hard enough to be knocked out, but hey if calling bullshit on my stories makes you feel better about something going on in your life keep at it mate.
>>
>>18405908
Are you going back tomorrow?
>>
>>18395873
seriously anon, that wasnt hard to follow
>>
>>18405920
I plan on it, and going a little more prepared this time in case we have to wait around for dark to fall.
>>
>>18405974
Is the realtor/owner going to be there too?
>>
I never thought I'd get this many replies holy golden shit.
Plus since I kind of passed out on you guys last night, I'll try to share a few more stories to make up for it. First one I'll tell is about the night I spent the night in the woods by myself.
This happened about a week after my birthday in November, and I was 17. It had already started hitting the 20s at night, and the majority of the trees were bare, besides the pines.
I was sitting in my room dicking around trying to fix a ps2 a friend of mine had brought me to see if I could get it up and running again when my father walked into my room and stood there for a bit watching me. He started talking about how I didn't know what the fuck I was doing and that I should give up, and since I was in my head working I said the first thing that came to mind, which happened to be to tell him to go choke on a dick.
He stepped over and grabbed me by the shoulder and asked what the hell I had said, so I repeated it because I figured I might as well dig my hole deeper. He took a swing on me, missed, and I took that chance to hit him as hard as I could in the jaw, which ended up with him falling through a table I had and laying there.
My brain then realized what I had done, and I panicked, grabbed an old army field jacket I always wore into the woods, and made a beeline for the front door, then took off into the woods.
I made it about halfway up the driveway before I realized that he'd know that I had ran for my neighbors, so I decided instead to dip into the woods and go to ground in one of the old wood barns scattered throughout the woods. The one I chose had a little door on the backside, where I guessed whomever had used it had put extra wood for easy access, and the main door which was made out of wooden slats. Both doors were relatively intact, so I closed up both and sat in a corner to wait out my father.
I sat there for a good bit of time, and started noticing it getting darker out.
>>
>>18406022
I never made an appointment, so I have no idea if he will be or not.
>>18406030
It getting dark out started sending off warning bells in my head to just sprint out of the woods and take whatever ass kicking I was going to get from him, but by that age I was too stubborn to listen to anything, so I kept sitting there. By the time the sun went completely down, I had been in the barn for almost four hours, and was starting to really get cold - shorts and a field jacket aren't exactly great cold weather gear.
I started looking through the jacket pockets and luckily found a book of matches I usually kept on me if I was going to be in the woods for any amount of time, but I hesitated to try and start a fire, thinking if I did someone would see it and come looking. The wood elves weren't even on my mind at this point either since I was inside a structure with doors, but as the night wore on my brain started thinking on them. That was when I noticed that things were starting to quiet down in the woods around me.
Being in the middle of the woods at night in a building means you're sitting in pretty much total darkness, which I will admit freaked me out a bit, but then something happened that made me almost shit myself. I started hearing stuff move through the tree branches towards my hiding spot, then stop a good ten foot from the barn.
I sat there straining my ears to hear anything when something jumped on the roof of the barn, sounded like something light, almost like a squirrel. It was followed by three more, then silence. At this point I decide to say fuck it, I'm getting a fire going, and start trying to gather what materials I could use in the barn by matchlight. I managed to grab an armful of old leaves, some pieces of old wood, and managed to get a small fire going in what looked like an old stone firepit in the center of the barn. The fire wasn't too big, but it did illuminate the rest of the barn well enough that I could see if I was alone.
>>
>>18406058
Luckily I was, and the fire gave me a sense of security as well as helped warm me up, so I sat close to it, my back against one of the walls. That was when I started hearing something digging at the roof. If you've ever seen a hamster or similar rodent digging, think of that just a lot louder and about as fast. I looked up towards the sound, and that's when I heard the noise at the small door on the back of the barn. At this point I am more than scared and feel trapped, so I admit that I start freaking out a little. I'm pacing the barn and looking for anything I can use as a weapon when I remember that if it's the wood elves they're made of wood and I have a fire going, so I form a plan.
I start looking for a few sticks big enough to act as a torch, find two that'll suit my needs, then set about making torches. I take off my jacket then remove the shirt I was wearing, then start tearing it into strips and wrapping them around the branches, then get both torches going. I figured more fire would make them leave me the fuck alone.
At this point it's been close to an hour since I started the fire though, and it's starting to die, so I decide to man up and take one of the torches and set just outside the front door to see if I can gather a bit more wood and fuel for it, because I am not staying in the barn without a fire going. I stick the torch in a hole in the wall to act like a porchlight, then as fast as I can I grab a couple big armfuls of leaves and toss them inside, then grab as many loose branches as I can, toss them in, grab two huge ones laying nearby to act as barricades for the doors, then grab the torch and head inside to set about work.
I should make it clear that at this point it's about 8:30 by my estimate, and I'm wondering if I have enough fuel to keep the fire going all night. I decide to chance it and start barricading the doors as well as I can with the two large branches I brought in, then sit down to wait.
>>
File: buffering.gif (498KB, 346x367px) Image search: [Google]
buffering.gif
498KB, 346x367px
>>18406030
>>18406058
>>18406089
anticipation
>>
>>18406089
Me sitting didn't last too long, as the scratching was getting worse on the roof and at the back door, so I took the torches and sat one on each end of the barn to act as a bit more light. The scratching at the back door stopped as soon as I put one near the door, and I heard scurrying from it, so I thought that maybe it had been a raccoon or opossum and not an elf.
That's when the scratching on the roof got worse, and any thoughts of it being an animal left my mind. It started spreading out over the roof, like it was testing for a weak spot, and I sat there looking up and wondering if I was about to get attacked from the rafters.
This went on about 30 minutes, then stopped abruptly, like it had never happened. I'm sitting there listening hard as hell, and that's when something hits the wall where I'm sitting. I jump up cussing and almost pissing myself and grab another branch from the pile, sticking the end of it in the fire and hoping it catches on so I have another torch of sorts to use as a weapon.
That's when I see a reflection coming from one of the holes at the bottom of the wall. I leave the stick in the fire so it can catch on, then get on my belly to try and see what the reflection is coming from, but it moves before I finish, and I stop dead knowing what I just saw.
I'm starting to get pissed now because I'm cold, tired, and I really just want this bullshit to end, so I walk towards the front door, move the branch from in front of it, grab the torch, and step outside.
I remember saying something about how if they wanted me they weren't getting me without a fight and standing there trying to look like a badass whilst trying not to piss myself because what I'm doing it batshit stupid. I stand there about three minutes, then decide to step back inside. I turn around, and something smacks me in the back between my shoulders hard enough to almost make me fall, and I spin to see if I can catch a glimpse of whatever it was.
>>
File: jesus help me.png (1011KB, 1204x428px) Image search: [Google]
jesus help me.png
1011KB, 1204x428px
I would shit my pants if I go there
>>
>>18406124
I look at the ground and there is a huge rock sitting there where there had been no rock earlier, so I say fuck this and step back inside, barricade the door again, and put the torch back in the hole by the front door. That's when shit started hitting all the sides of the barn, the scratching on the roof got worse, and I won't lie I pissed myself a little because I was in the middle of the woods alone with little wooden bastards tormenting me.
This goes on until I'd say close to midnight, and that's when things got really quiet. I mean the kind of quiet where you could hear a pin drop. I'm sitting by the fire, I've got one of the bigger sticks close at hand in case I have to beat something with it, and I'm telling myself that it'll be fine, they're just fucking with you like the little assholes they are. It works a little, and I start pacing just to have something to do and so my legs wouldn't be cramped from sitting if I had to run.
It's quiet like that for close to an hour, and then it starts up even worse, and there were a few times I swore I heard little voices coming from the cracks and holes in the walls. Every now and then I'd see something dart across the holes closest to the floor, but I tried to put it off as seeing things, then trying to rationalize that they wouldn't come in, as long as I had the fire going.
That lasted all of about another 15 minutes when the fire started dying again. I reach over to grab some leaves to toss on, and I realize that the majority of the damn things are wet, so I switch my attention to the branches to see how they are. Sure enough most of them are wet as well, but enough of them are dry that I toss them on the fire to build it up more, then move the leaves and branches closer to the fire to dry them out.
That was when they started laughing. Their laugh sounded like what you would get if you rubbed a chalkboard with sandpaper, just magnified and all around me.
>>
>>18406145
I take it about five minutes before my brain yells at me to shut it up, and I grab a stick out of the fire and wait to see movement by one of the holes or cracks. I didn't have to wait long, and when I did see it I jabbed the stick as hard as I could into whatever it was. The end was still glowing red, and when I felt it hit whatever it had made contact with shrieked like it was in pain, then the whole woods sounded off with the same shriek, just in varying pitches.
That's when shit hit the fan.
Something hit the back door hard enough to jar it loose somewhat, and something pushed the torch from its hole in the wall so that it fell out and hit the ground rolling towards the center of the barn. I pick it up figuring two weapons are better than one, then I hear something smacking against the front door. I run to the back door, kick it shut and put the branch in a better position to bar it, then toss the one stick in the fire while heading towards the front door. I kick it, make sure the branch holding it shut is still secure, then grab the second torch and head for the fire.
I'm standing there, a torch to either side of me, looking from the front to the back, and just waiting for something to happen, and something did happen, just not what I expected.
I started hearing my neighbors calling my name, and from the sound of it my father, his best friend, and my uncle are with them as well. The assault on the bar stops like they're listening to them as well, and then I started hearing dogs barking and getting closer.
I started yelling for them, and that's when something hit the back door hard enough to knock it off the hinges and break the branch acting as a bar. I swing around and start cussing, and do the only thing I could think of - I throw one of the torches through the doorway.
I see movement scatter as it sails through the doorway, and I take that opportunity to run my ass out of there, heading in the direction I hear everyone shouting from.
>>
>>18406178
We meet up not too far from the barn, everyone is worried about me because they can see I'm freaked out and my shirt is missing, I just tell them we need to get the fuck out of the woods asap. The neighbors and my father are all for it, but his friend and my uncle are wondering what the fuck is going on. Well, at least until we heard movement coming behind us fast and the dogs start going crazy. I look at them and say that they can stay in the woods if they want but I'm getting out of there and take off running from the direction they came, and they start following me.
The journey back wasn't exactly quiet though. We'd have sticks or rocks thrown at us, and every now and then something would call out from the trees ahead of us, like they were marking our passing. We get back to the neighbors house, their grandpa is standing outside with an old shotgun and a spotlight, we get inside, and they ask me what happened.
I tell them, my uncle and my fathers friend laugh, until they see the looks on everyone else's face. We stay there for another hour, then pile in my uncles old jeep and beeline it for home.
I never stayed out in the woods again, nor did I even go into them for the last year we lived there.
>>
>>18406131
Mate it gets worse the farther down you go. The beginning of the driveway was like driving through a tunnel of trees, then you hit our house and the farm, then the rest of the way up the road is like that except for one spot.
>>
File: 1749018646.jpg (70KB, 473x509px) Image search: [Google]
1749018646.jpg
70KB, 473x509px
>>18406188
Nice one for keeping up these posts from Saturday, appreciated.
>>
>>18406201
No problem mate. Hell they knock out two birds with one stone, so I don't mind sharing.
>>
People don't get knocked out that easily

R

O

L

E

P

L

A

Y

I

N

G
>>
>>18406209
You could turn this into a book or movie in my opinion, entertaining to say the least.
>>
>>18406226

Yeah but it would go under fiction along with the Bible because it's fake as crocodile Jew tears about the Holocaust
>>
I'm glad I wasn't born into a meth family.
>>
OP, I'm currently talking to the owner. Here was his response to the questions i asked earlier. I just need you to confirm these as true and if not what is the situation.

A little over a month. The last tenants lived in residence a several years ago. The is a family property owned and pass to current owners via trust in 2008. It sits on 1.9 acres and faces straight. Each property varies in bill cost according to its size, this being roughly 1000 sqft. the cost is very low, excluding insulation ie, outdated windows and doors. Property taxes last I checked was about $200-300 yearly. I haven't turned the water on but piping appears solid and intact. The home was built in 1961. The neighborhood is quiet and peaceful, a family oriented community 1 mile outside the city limit. Perfect for retirees and families.
>>
>>18406306
As far as I know the house has been on the market for the time he stated, and the last tenants were myself and my sister once she took the lease from me in 2010. As to who owned it I dunno, I know an older guy owned it when I was renting it but I did all the rental agreement stuff with a realtor. The acreage sounds about right, and the hose does face the driveway coming in. I'm not sure about the bills since I was there during the summer, but it has well water (at least it did when I was there). The neighborhood is quiet because hardly anyone lives close enough to it to have any problems with noise, and the community I have no clue about because it could've changed since I was last there.
I will tell you that the pipes will more than likely need to be replaced though, and new windows definitely put in because they're pretty loose and some of them don't lock.
>>
>>18406334
Alright thanks OP is cool if we talk over email or something?
>>
File: 106164584.jpg (209KB, 647x405px)
106164584.jpg
209KB, 647x405px
>>18406241
Kek. Would still be entertaining, better than anything I've watched for a long time.
>>
>>18405140
>Reports of intrusions into the houses itself seem to be rare.
good point. in most of these threads, the Bad Dudes seem to just hang out at the doors or windows, but don't really seem to try to force their way in like a real intruder would. perhaps they are like hippy activists of the spirit world who are just mad that there is a structure built on their favorite ley line or ancient burial ground.
>>
>>18405344
maybe wood elves have extra special powers that make you think you were knocked out when they hit you. did you even consider that??
>>
File: motivated-seller.jpg (105KB, 640x853px) Image search: [Google]
motivated-seller.jpg
105KB, 640x853px
>>18406306
>>
Found this pic on google. Do they look something like this? If yes, they rather look like small treants than elves.
>>
>>18406374
Yeah it's cool if you want

Also have a short story about the demon thing my youngest sis told me earlier.
She's out in the woods near the house playing by herself with her dog. She's maybe 9 at the time she says, and she's just out dicking around in the woods to kill some time until our mom gets home. She's playing in this little makeshift fort thing the neighbors and I made, which is really just some smaller fallen trees interlaced with branches thrown on them vertically to act as walls. It's about midday, early fall so the trees are just now starting to turn colors.
She says she was sitting there drawing in the dirt when her dog perked his ears up and started growling while backing up to stand in front of her. She sees movement behind a tree about 15 yards away from her, and that's when it steps from behind it and just looks at her. The dog is going crazy loud enough at this point that the creepy old guy that lived on the hill above us comes out of his trailer and calls down to see if everything is okay.
Apparently the demon looked at her, held up a hand, and held one finger up, then walked behind the tree and disappeared. She waits a few minutes while the dog keeps growling, then she takes off for the house.
She gets inside, runs to the room she shares with our sisters, and pretty much refuses to come out until mom got home. Except she didn't make it home that day - she was in a car accident that really just banged her up really badly and they kept her a few days to keep an eye on her.
>>
>>18406683
Sort of like that, but minus the branches on the back.
>>
This house and woods seem like a paranormal goldmine for a motivated /x/phile. I wonder if it's possible to trap a wood elf or if they're immune to that kind of thing. How tall are they OP?
>>
>>18406700
how tall were they? also, were they mean ass looking like in the pics?
>>
>>18406716
>>18406718
They usually stood between 4-6 inches tall, though we did see a few that were closer to 8 inches. And the majority of time they did look mean as fuck.
>>
>>18406725
I always thought of elves as goodies, these guys are rathet some small tree creatures. Did you ever try to snap a pic of them? I imagine they don't usually stand still facing you.
>>
>>18406699
sweet as OP my email is [email protected]
>>
>>18406725
Can you draw a photo?
>>
>>18406679
Well done
>>
File: IMG_2296.png (78KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2296.png
78KB, 750x1334px
>>18406812
>draw a photo
>>
>>18406743
Never managed to. but in my defense we didn't have a camera just laying around the house.
>>18406812
I can try, but it's gonna be shit.
>>
>>18401665
>flooded Auschwitz basement
Jesus
>>
>>18406875
Thread is gonna have maxed out replies soon. Think of making a new thread to follow up
>>
Someone should screencap this thread.
>>
>>18406934
Do it than
>>
>>18406943
No.
>>
>>18406743
Elves aren't goodies. They're vicious little shits. They might leave you alone if you pay them "tribute"
>>
>>18406979
yes
>>
OP do you think the demon and the wood elves were playing on the same team? Is there a connection between the 2 beings?
>>
>>18406979
Then dont bitch, asscracker
>>
>>18407018
Not OP, but i think the elves would be moreso a force of nature, rather than evil. The demon is pure hatred and only wants pain and misery, while id assume the elves, although agressive, probably only because they feel the need to protect thier territory, or the forest. Think raccoon with more sentiance. At least thats what i think.
>>
>>18407059
maybe all the wood elves were trying to say was 'Fix up your shitty ass shack, it's a fucking mess'.
>>
>>18407059
Makes sense. Now that you mention it I wonder if the 2 entities ever opposed eachother. What would happen if the demon entered the woods?
>>
>>18406924
Will do, thanks for letting me know anon
>>18407018
We never found/saw a connection between the two, so I wouldn't know to be honest.
>>
>>18407069
They were surely offering him their help to fix it. :^)
>>
>>18407070
Hm, i feel like the elves would be outgunned.
>>
New thread is here everyone >>18407090
>>
File: 1388760803991.jpg (62KB, 476x527px) Image search: [Google]
1388760803991.jpg
62KB, 476x527px
>>18401613
I find it helps that with dealing with random noises in the yard to strip naked try to get at least half way hard (which is easy for me and allot of americans when you do this next part) and just get some guns and start shooting in all directions for a while also make sure to be drinking and yelling then start walking around your own house and make sure to put at least one round into your own house if you have a tree within site of your back porch walk over to it and take a shit if not just shit while walking around the house but make sure to pop off a round every 5 mins and keep drinking.

this is very ancient old louisiana method it's truly the only reason we have managed to live in the swamps.
>>
We need to keep this thread going. I'm buzzed and need to eat. Diabetic. Can someone do it?
>>
>>18407150
Lookie here: >>18407094
>>
>>18404736
Underrated post.
>>
>>18407105
dude ,,, if you tell the world about our swamp secrets, then everyone will want to move here... we would run out of squirrel brains and duck butts... and i'll be damned to see that happen in my life time
>>
>>18407407
Idk, i wpuldnt bark up that tree
>>
>>18407159
It wont work for me
>>
>>18407653
its a normal thread just click on the link

or go to the catalog and search for 'Wood Elves'
>>
File: cave diving nope.jpg (220KB, 1496x1643px)
cave diving nope.jpg
220KB, 1496x1643px
>>18406131
>>18406194
Nope.
Your old house.
This entire thread.
Wood elves.
The entire state of North Carolina.
Nope.
>>
>>18407105
French-Canadian here; can confirm this is how we colonized Louisiana.
>>
>>18390282
>the rooster was immortal
>the dogs tried to kill him
>something killed the dogs!
I think I solved the mystery OP
>>
>>18406543
>structure built on their favorite ley line or ancient burial ground.

My thoughts. The drawback is, it' s hard to check if there is an demon burial yard underneath a house, not exactly what a realtor would know.
Found out lately that beneath my parents house is a old lead mine from the 1700s. Yay for spoopy miners.
What would happen if one were to include a thing a wood sprite would recognize as good (dunno, a sapling in a Sunny Spot maybe? Or would that be the exact opposite?) in a House that tets attacked?
>>
>>18407699
What's wrong with NC?
I always thought that the creep state was Maine
>>
>>18406306
Kek
>The house faces straight

I think most people are looking for a North/South/East/West directioning
>>
If I were rich I'd hire a couple hired guns to go innawoods with me there and try to capture me a wood elf.

Come to think of it, wanna go innawoods with me anyone? It's a super long drive for me too and I have a job.
>>
>>18391152
you should've contacted a Catholic priest, maybe even go up to your local bishop
have you tried praying on the rosary since you moved out?
>>
>>18390271
I lived in a house at one point where there were 11 people and one bathroom. true horror story right there
>>
>>18393918
ah shit, I haven't listened to them in ages. Thanks for reminding me anon
>>
>>18408401
Never thought of that, but I'm not exactly on the religion train so it might not do any good.
>>
>>18392180
>>18392270
Is this demon a cousin of the aliens from Signs who can't use doors? How is a bookcase going to stop a demon who can open walls?
>>
File: 1479530166546.png (1MB, 1464x1500px)
1479530166546.png
1MB, 1464x1500px
>>18404543
>>
OP, this literally just sounds like normal North Carolina. However I do wanna know the address to see if you're bullshiting
>>
>>18409128
>Address is 4927 Baux Mountain Road.
from earlier in the thread
also actual house pics someone found:
>https://winstonsalem.craigslist.org/reo/5858696897.html
>>
>>18409221
If I ever have the time I will drive there just for fun
Thread posts: 326
Thread images: 41

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.