[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Psychopaths

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 319
Thread images: 49

File: The Mask.jpg (91KB, 448x333px) Image search: [Google]
The Mask.jpg
91KB, 448x333px
Have you had any encounters with psychopaths, /x/? I personally have not, but I am very fascinated by them. Share your stories.
>>
I'm a Sociopath, it is really neat having a higher intelligence factor then people in General.

I think it was an evolutionary advantage for people who needed to be devoid of feelings as they have Social Responsibilities that require them to be wired radically differently. If it wasn't for Ogg who had ADD by looking around for threats in the Prehistoric Days our species would not have become the Winner in the Game Life.

They have been responsible for all the major advances in Human History and are often portrayed the wrong way.
>>
>>18364925
Spoken like a true sociopath.

>I'm better.
>We know more than you, so ha.
>Everyone else is a subhuman.

Plus, the thread isn't about sociopaths. So there's that narcissism trait again.
>>
>>18364925
>I'm a sociopath
Assuming you aren't just some LARPing obese neckbeard, how long have you known about your sociopathy? Are you professionally diagnosed or are you self diagnosed?
>>
>>18364931

But there is Empirical Proof of that little list you so kindly put together, CEO's and Positions that hold Power and Responsibility are filled by people who lack empathy, if it were not this way the job would not be done properly. I don't spout superiority in general, doing it online is fine because this thread is geared towards the subject. I think a lot of people on /x/ are like this but I'm feeling generous and honest.
>>
>>18364941

There is a spectrum of factors that one gets used too, such as having very good knowledge in General and Accumulating like minded friends. Having a high paying job is one clue and being able to Masquerade as a feeler to accomplish an important agenda is another. I would not follow current literature as it is outdated instead pick up on cues displayed in Popular Media.
>>
>>18364945
>CEO's and Positions that hold Power and Responsibility are filled by people who lack empathy, if it were not this way the job would not be done properly.

What metric are you using to know if a job was completed properly, other than the value systems of the people who completed the job?

Or are you just saying that the CEO's value system is the only one that matters, and it doesn't matter if all the workers who have empathy feel like the job was completed unsatisfactorily, due to their sense of empathy?
>>
>>18364919
>Lower IQ than average
>"responsible for all major advances" , implying Galileo, Leonardo, Einstein, etc were sociopaths,
> Are you sure you're not just an edgy teen who's bought into the sociopath is cool meme?
>>
>>18364966
>> Are you sure you're not just an edgy teen who's bought into the sociopath is cool meme?
No, I just find the disorder interesting. Is that so hard to believe?
>>
>>18364961

People generally rise up in an Organisation and stay there because they are good at what they do, therefore they would have to be different to the masses, they may have Charisma or Intelligence or both the point is people don't like this. This would mean they were born different to the average person by the laws of probability. The reason that retarded diagnostic list sounds so bad is more proof they are different. Party and Drugs? Why not I've earned this.
>>
I lived with one for awhile, it was pretty terrifying. She attempted to get me and my mother thrown in jail, murdered our cat, and eventually got us evicted.
>>
>>18364966

> implying Galileo, Leonardo, Einstein

They were so Sociopathic that they managed to hide it from the History Books.
>>
>>18364966
The kid is just an edgy loner that thinks himself different/special.
When in reality, he's just a piece of shit that's too full of himself to even see anything beside himself.
>>
>>18364972
Sorry man, picked the wrong comment to reply to. I do think it's a really interesting topic, but I hate it when people diagnose themselves with sociopathy because they saw that Dexter has it.

So sociopathy generally have the dark triad traits. One of my dads best friends was probably a sociopath.

>Dads friend was a really friendly guy, but every now and then he had a pretty weird look in his eye. >Dad lost contact with him
>Friend wasn't that big, 5'8 ish
>Once got into a fight argument about drugs with some 6"5-7 huge Samoan bloke.
>As Samoa is going to clock him, reaches into book of car and hits him no hesitation across the face with a length of chain. Samoan guy loses his ear.
>used to do things like poke holes into people's cars so the rain would get in and wreck the roof.
>Was pretty paranoid that people were out to get him
>Lost all friends and acquaintances later in life (like 40's)
>Died this year under suspicious circumstances.

And this is why I think sociopathy shouldn't be glorified. He seemed like a really nice bloke, but he ultimately couldn't make any meaningful relationships last, so he died alone with no family and friends. Sorry for shit storytelling
>>
>>18365035
Also, I think sociopathy can be induced. I went through a stage in life where I was getting bullied almost everyday, and I manifested every single one of the macdonald triad (late bedwetting, cruelty to animals, and fire setting). Then I made some friends in middle school and became quite a well adjusted individual.

I also think most males can turn empathy off when needed. A very large number of people in my field (medicine) can laugh off what would be otherwise very traumatic experiences, and make very cutthroat decisions to get promoted, while being considered emotionally stable by the wider community.
>>
Still being an idiot
>>
File: 1469551305351.jpg (41KB, 620x827px) Image search: [Google]
1469551305351.jpg
41KB, 620x827px
>>18364925
>it is really neat having a higher intelligence factor then people in General.
>then
>>
>>18365059
?
>>
>>18365035
>>18365040
Thanks for sharing. I too believe that sociopathy can be induced. To think somebody could gain such ruthless, manipulative and cunning abilities is quite terrifying. So is having the ability to switch empathy on and off.
>>
>>18364919
Not entirely sure if the guy was a psychopath or if he had a different personality disorder

>be in company car with new guy
>new guy is driving
>smooth sailing
>suddenly some hotshot cuts us off
>new guy honks at him
>hotshot flips him off
>new guy just looks annoyed
>not mad or offended, just annoyed
>follows hotshot for a while
>ask new guy what he's doing
>no response
>hotshot pulls over
>new guy pulls over a few yards away from him
>new guy pops open trunk
>hotshot emerges from his car, being a tough guy saying he'll kick our asses
>hotshot starts walking to our car
>hotshot suddenly starts backing up, telling new guy to relax and take it easy
>hotshot starts running back to his car, followed by new guy who's wielding a tire iron
>he throws the tire iron at the hotshot, which knows him over.
>new guy beats the hotshot using the tire iron
>new guy looks extremely calm
>I'm in shock
>new guy walks towards the car, I can't even move
>he puts the tire iron back and drives off
>eventually ask him why he did that
>"you saw what he did" said in the most matter of fact way
>get to our destination, call the cops
>he gets arrested
>>
>>18364919
Iunno.
There's like a trillion wannabes so it's hard to tell.
>>
File: wn.png (67KB, 522x175px) Image search: [Google]
wn.png
67KB, 522x175px
>>18365074
>mfw i keep a bat in the car for this reason
New guy seems pre ok
>>
>>18365077
>There's like a trillion wannabes
How can there be a trillion wannabes if there's only 7 billion people on Earth? Checkmate.
>>
File: 3243234243234.png (302KB, 828x1403px) Image search: [Google]
3243234243234.png
302KB, 828x1403px
>>18364925
>having a higher intelligence factor then people in General
>>
>>18365074
new guy sounds like the ideal friend.
>>
>>18364919
In hindsight I'm pretty sure one of my friends in school was a psychopath. He would bully, belittle and manipulate people, he was always seeking danger without consideration to the feelings of those around him (he once set the contents of the trash can in my bedroom on fire), cheat on girlfriends without remorse, he stole a vehicle at one point, etc. He would put gore videos on and laugh hard at them, seemingly unaware that other people in the room don't find it funny at all.

He was also one of the most popular kids in school and others would follow him like sheep, go figure...
>>
File: f656f.jpg (77KB, 614x399px) Image search: [Google]
f656f.jpg
77KB, 614x399px
>>18365084
Fuck
>>
>>18365079
Yeah except he got arrested because of poor impulse control.
Until you learn to master your rage, your rage will become your master
>>
File: Yodalukedagobah.png (2MB, 1450x816px) Image search: [Google]
Yodalukedagobah.png
2MB, 1450x816px
>>18365099
>>
File: argument-typo.jpg (32KB, 735x541px) Image search: [Google]
argument-typo.jpg
32KB, 735x541px
>>18365065
>>
>>18365106
The quote about rage is from mystery men to be honest
>>
>>18365099
Checked. You said that like some kind of martial arts master.
>>
>>18364919

yes.

it is literallly like meeting an alien at area 51 when a friends empathy gets revealed to be an act for the past 10 years and they have ulterior motives that don't involve your best interests.
>>
>>18365074
You called the cops? What a faggot.
>"you saw what he did"
>tfw now I'm thinking I may be sociopath
>>
>>18365117
You're right. The "cool" thing to do would be to never speak about it again, thus gaining the approval of some edgetastic anon.
>>
File: 1315316109082.jpg (22KB, 261x323px) Image search: [Google]
1315316109082.jpg
22KB, 261x323px
>>18365109
>i'm not retarded, it was a typo, honest
>>
I was medically diagnosed with ASPD (Antisocial Personality Disorder) recently, believe me. AMA.
>>
File: 37771321.jpg (113KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
37771321.jpg
113KB, 400x400px
>>18365115
The psycho trash talked your friend?
>>
>>18365115
>when a friends empathy gets revealed to be an act for the past 10 years and they have ulterior motives that don't involve your best interests.
S-story time?
>>
File: 9cf.png (26KB, 469x331px) Image search: [Google]
9cf.png
26KB, 469x331px
I'm a sociopath
Doesn't feel, man
>>
File: 1480074181100.jpg (68KB, 619x827px) Image search: [Google]
1480074181100.jpg
68KB, 619x827px
>>18365160
When you spend a lot of time in a place like this you will come to realize just how shit you and your mind is.
Some smart people leave forever.
Some half stupid people swollow their egos and stay and complain about everything.
Some idiots still think they are bright individuals who can still do stuff and "get" people with a well placed meme or whatever.
We all know that number one is the best choice but we stay because we got nothing else to do. We guilt-trip because of this and it makes us feel bad. So we want some kind of identity, something that is part of who we are to fall back on.
Hence the sociopath. The most butthurt grouping on the net.
>>
File: 1465881652073.gif (2MB, 360x270px) Image search: [Google]
1465881652073.gif
2MB, 360x270px
>>18365176
>Somebody actually spent time typing this up
>>
File: ZoCd1km.gif (650KB, 647x363px) Image search: [Google]
ZoCd1km.gif
650KB, 647x363px
>>18365183
>>
>>18364919
psychopaths are everywhere its very difficult to spot them out. Most of them probably don't know that they are a psychopath either.
>>
>>18365187
that being said only an infinitesimally small number of them turn out to be dangerous. They are incredibly important to society.
>>
>>18365195
>They are incredibly important to society.
How so?
>>
>>18365202
Those who don't fall into the "stupid and dangerous" category fall into the "brilliant mind" category and includes plenty of scientists and businessmen.
Go look up the doc made by the psychopathic psychologist.
>>
>>18365202
because they excel at a lot of things business being one of them but also other jobs or roles that are either to gruesome or would emotionally break a lot of people and handle high stress roles much better than most

the government has even said that in major disasters they would need psychopaths for clean up and other things that i cant remember
>>
>>18365176
thsi guy fucking gets it... hats off

if they freed me from this prison if that railroad track was mine i guess id move it on a little farther down the line
>>
>>18364950
>>18364945
>>18364919
you sound more autistic than sociopathic m8, not very charming
>>
>>18365203

That guy self-diagnosed himself a psychopath because his brain scans looked similar to serial killers. Brain scans are NOT seen as a diagnostic tool in psychiatry.

https://www.nimh.nih.gov/health/publications/neuroimaging-and-mental-illness-a-window-into-the-brain/index.shtml

Guy is a piece of shit quack who wanted attention.
>>
File: 1480066926723.jpg (124KB, 1051x455px) Image search: [Google]
1480066926723.jpg
124KB, 1051x455px
>>18365204
They can do menial tasks where they don't have to think outside their one week life circle thinking span.
If that turns out to be good for society then that is that.
>>
>>18365115
bro, i know that feel.
t. long-time "friend" with a sociopath
>>
>>18365215
you only have friends so you can benefit from them or they benefit from you
>>
>>18364919
They are people for whom life is serious business. Their purpose is competition. They seek power and religiously devote themselves to self-preservation and climbing the ladder. They are good pretenders who can read and deceive most people. They are weak to joker personalities who, by having no apparent goal, reflect their own manipulation back at them, puzzle them and incapacitate them.
>>
Yes, I encounter one every second of my life in my own head. Feels good, man.
>>
>>18365131

wimpy redditor
>>
>>18365221
Yeah, autism can be rough.
>>
I don't know if this is any help, but I got diagnosed antisocial personality disorder while at a stay in a long term mental facility. It started with me simply wanting to find a roof over my head after I spent all my rent money so I checked myself into a hospital saying I was suicidal. Being the compulsive liar that I am I preceded to make up a ton of bullshit to get moved to a more permanent place, since hey beats being homeless.

After I ended up in a long term facility things started to go great, I was friendly and was great with conversations and unlike everyone else there I wasn't fucked up. Okay I was fucked up but at least I was a functional fuck up.

Three or so months go by of smooth sailing then I get to have a talk with my assigned therapist out of the blue, which was strange since everyone gets an assigned day. She precedes to go on about how she nor the staff think that I'm depressed and how I can't ever keep my stories straight along with the fact she feels I'm exploiting the other patients in there. Taking snacks, pressuring others, or just out-right lying to people about why I'm in there (matching their stories, etc).

Now this was all news to me seeing as getting something out of your friends at least to me was business as usual. They get to enjoy my company and I get to get something out of it, win-win. She goes on to state that I might have antisocial personality disorder and how after talking to the head psychiatrist they believe that is the correct diagnosis. After borrowing a copy of the dsm from another staff member that day I learned that is basically what the fancy word for sociopath is. I got shoehorned out of that place pretty quickly after that.

For me apparently all it takes for you to be a sociopath is
>Compulsively lie
>Have poor impulse control
>Have ambiguous morals

And by ambiguous morals I meant while I understand something I did was bad it doesn't really hit me too hard, kinda like hearing about what you did second hand.
>>
People with socio/psycho (antisocial) tendencies (the so called dark triad) are due to a combination of factors that the current modern psychological explanation overlooks/fails to truly grasp. They come from a very strong martian and particularly scorpionic influence(the arian influence is too “unaware” to be “darkly” antisocial) that was difficult and conflict filled in nature (malefic and poorly aspected); which is further reinforced externally through a challenging and combative childhood or internally through an overly demanding and aggressive (martian) personality that learnt to use the dark triad traits to compensate for an internal giving up on any chance at love (percieving it as being, subjectively whilst maturing, “impossible”). Its often both, with some cases accentuating the external and the more socially successful the internal.

Edgy types (especially on the internet where they can play roles) are drawn to the “power” associated with this antisocial identity - they are often asocial outcasts who have a yearning to belong (which is similar to the antisocial need for/simultaneous denial of love) but is ultimately on a different level. The outcast wants to fit in, but after repeated rejection develops a fear of the whole process, and so instead compensates by claiming he never wanted it anyway and was “manipulating” everyone all along, to save face (before himself). Truely antisocial types dont care for the label and would basically never identify with it - they don’t overly identify with external image as much as they are driven by action (it is a martian influence after all).
>>
Girls who are sexually abused in childhood become "psychopaths" as a defense mechanism. Then they parade it around as autism.
>>
>>18365203
Where is this doc?
>>
Regarding myself, I have Aspergers thus a lack of cognitive empathy, which psychopaths generally have very well developed in order to manipulate.

I have a conscious, but it gets weakened if you are denigrated and humiliated by others constantly. At one period I had serious problems, until someone my age accepted me, it was a few years back when I was 21 or 22, I got normal thought again and the lack of affective empathy disappeared.
>>
>>18365334
Autism is the opposite of psychopathy, a psychopathic autist is very very rare.
>>
>>18364919
i am one of them
i even got a 3 month ban on 4chan for posting pics of something i did
>>
>>18365361

You simply do not comprehend.
>>
>>18365378
Can you explain me how they aren't opposites?

Psychopathy:
- good cognitive empathy, can imagine what things are like for others, but don't care about their feelings
- well aware of their own disruptive behaviour
- take risks
- want to manipulate people
- want to lead

Autism:
- not good cognitive empathy, can't imagine what things are like for others, but cares about their feelings
- not aware of own behaviour
- is cautious
- want to manipulate objects, not people
- want to be left alone, not lead, unless it's to improve other peoples' situation or to improve a company in a ethical way
>>
>>18364945

CEOs are filled by people, you say? Come on dude, learn English if you're so smart. Also what's with the random capitalization?
>>
>>18365377
What did you do, anon?
>>
>>18365385

No no you did not comprehend the initial statement at all.
>>
>>18365277
Honestly, I think that's fucking retarded and I feel bad for you. You didn't want to be homeless and had to pretend to be something you weren't so you wouldn't be homeless because of a corrupt system, wow, go figure, you're now diagnosed as a sociopath by that same System which exploits everyone when YOU tried to exploit it in turn. Really, you don't sound like a sociopath at all, just a good example of how retarded psychiatry is in America and how well a form of social control.
>>
>>18365390
lots of things

in that particular case i tortured and killed animals in very interesting ways and put descriptions and photographic educational materials on /b/

but i`m a fun person to be around and do acid with ;>
>>
Check this out dudes, a pretty good /x/ podcast by Mark Passio on psychopathy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wecRC5wIBEg
>>
>>18365389
I think it's german capitalization.
>>
>>18365420
>insert absolute_madman.jpg here
>>
>>18365397

You are overweight.
>>
>>18365420
Yeah well, i prefer other accompanionship, killing animals is the first step to killing humans.
>>
Psychopath here. Ama. It's OK. It's just being an sperg but getting laid in spite of it.
>>
>>18365040
>most males
Yeah, I'm pretty sure all people can. I have a couple of cousins who were really abused and have turned out really fucked. One of them is a 7 yo girl that has routinely killed her pets. Just because they have uteruses doesnt mean they can't be driven to cutting off their empathy as well.
>>
>>18365074
Why did you call the cops? Now he'll come after you lmao. Also a pretty dick move in general.
>>
>>18365475
Do you only recognise sexual and physical pleasure as the closest feeling to emotion?
>>
>>18365490
Sociopathy is the result of abuse. Psychopathy is perhaps inherited sociopathy, as people are born with it?
>>
You guys might like this:

https://www.ted.com/talks/jim_fallon_exploring_the_mind_of_a_killer

Jim Fallon is a psychopath with a good youth without abuse, which prevented him from becoming a monster.
>>
>>18365455
kek'd
>>
I'm usually a lurker but find this topic really interesting. Is there a way to turn off empathy or feelings in general?
I'm very certain that my spouse is a sociopath. They don't understand the concept of love, or doing something for someone else. We are together because I elevate my spouse and it's personal gain.
>>
>>18365455
This is why I love 4chan. I talk about what I sincerely believe and then get called overweight.
>>
>>18364925
it's called autism

also

>THEN
>>
>>18365519
That kind of sounds like a miserable situation.
>>
>>18365519
Yeah, I think you can turn it off. My significant other has diagnosed antisocial personality disorder and after being around them for so long, I feel like my empathy is nearly nonexistent.
>>
>>18365543
Please tell me more, how were you able to switch it up and still be with your SO?
>>
File: IMG_0042.png (407KB, 720x431px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0042.png
407KB, 720x431px
>>18365074
snitches get stitches, negro
>>
>>18365545
We're both more alike now. I guess it's nice, but I don't particulary care either way. We have an understanding of each other. I'm not sure how it started, but it just did. Pretty sure everyone has the potential to turn off empathy given the right (or wrong) circumstances.
>>
Ive been to mental hospitals and board and care facilities and yes many are psychopaths. They basically tell lies and are very ritualistic and sadistic. They are control freaks and make terrorist threats and tell lies just to confuse you.

A guy I'm living with now claims to be a satanist and talks about killing people, society collapsing and I think he even might have multiple personalities.
>>
>>18365498
I have emotions.Its just limited to "selfish" stuff. I can be amused, or frustrated, or bored. That's about it.
Being a robot is tv stuff. I have a hard time feeling "loved" . So yes and no, I need sex as a bench mark to tell if my wife still loves me, but I have base retarded emotions.
>>
>>18365468
>implying i stopped at the first step
>>
>>18365249
Elementary name-caller
>>
>>18365596
Hahalol, good one anon xD
>>
>>18365568
>>18365494
It's real life and not some story I read on 4chan that I'm emotionally disconnected from.
>>
>>18365608

Oh man what a comeback

You little mutant ratbag, you are a fucking wimp, we don't even use that word in my country but there's no other way to describe you.

>edgetastic anon

come on, man, you're a faggot
>>
>>18365614

Pussy
>>
>>18364925
>"I'm a sociopath, it is really neat having a higher intelligence factor"

You're not a sociopath, just some fuckwit with NPD
>>
>>18365070
That's not sociopathy, that's just being a teenager. Human brain devlopment starts at the back of your head (risk and reward area), and progresses towards the front (emotions and decision making), this process ends at 25 for males. You cant temporary be sociopath, the effect has to be permident to be one.
>>
>>18365074
Did this happen in Canada by any chance?
>>
>>18365715
Do you understand how often NPD comes with sociopathy and vice-versa, you dumb cuck?
It's like telling someone with AIDs they have HIV.
>>
>>18365490
Yeah, thought someone would pick up on that. I can't speak for women because I am not one, nor have I had no experience with females that can go completely cold at the drop of a hat. I think "lol kill my cats" crazy is pretty different to "This is going to make a few hundred people lose their jobs, but idgaf" crazy.

I don't doubt they can do it tho.
>>
>>18365745
Yep, I don't consider myself a sociopath. However, looking back I can tell I didn't actually have any morals whatsoever, and even now I'm missing some emotions (Don't know when to feel sad or angry in certain situations). Like, I could remember my best friends mother dying, and I'd be hugging him while fake crying, but at the same time the only real reason I went to the funeral was to get the day off. I can stop listening to emotions pretty easily, I just find it's much easier to understand people when I do.
>>
File: gayyyyyy.gif (1MB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
gayyyyyy.gif
1MB, 400x225px
>>18365759
>I'd be hugging him while fake crying
>>
>>18365500
Psychopathy is in simple terms, emotional retardation, their EQ is as low as it can go. They start off life noticeably different than others, then use their usually higher IQ to just mimic normal peoples EQ. Sociopathy is just a normal person being taught that caring about others is bad, so their brain stops using/uses less of the parts of it that deal with connections with people.
>>
>>18365751
It's not though, someone with NPD needs other people to fuel their ego, and will latch onto people like leaches. Sociopaths are different in that, they have a few people they actually like, so they latch onto them, but for a different reason, and they will also latch onto someone if they can gain off it.
>>
I'm a psychopath.
I think my psychopathic tendencies were spawned from therapy. I have asperges, and as I started to understand social cues, it all clicked.
It's easy to talk to people, and I can very easily tell their emotions from their body language and what they say, and how they say it.
It is easy to get what I want, because it always feels like people just fall into my fingers. I have an I.Q. .4 higher than Einstein's. Most of the time I just manipulate people into giving me their account info to various social media.
>>
>>18365823
aspergers* sorry, I'm on mobile and autocorrect is a bitch.
>>
>>18365804
Yes, but they are just different types of psychopaths.

>>18365784
Yes, pretty much a emotional dysfunction, in which the emotions of fear and especially sadness are taken away or heavily incapacitated. As a result, they can't form lasting relationships or dedicate themselves to something bigger because of this lack of the need for meaning in their lives.

>>18364925
Too bad psychopaths rarely accomplish anything worthwhile in life and will delude about being sucessful even though almost everything they ever did was fake.
>>
File: ....jpg (110KB, 305x306px) Image search: [Google]
....jpg
110KB, 305x306px
>>18365074
damn
>>
>>18366018
Why do you keep using psychopath and sociopath interchangably? They're different things.
>>
Are pregnant and menopausal women psychopaths?

My experience says yes but I just have to ask.
>>
I'm a psychopath.
I think my psychopathic tendencies were spawned from therapy. I have asperges, and as I started to understand social cues, it all clicked.
It's easy to talk to people, and I can very easily tell their emotions from their body language and what they say, and how they say it.
It is easy to get what I want, because it always feels like people just fall into my fingers. I have an I.Q. .4 higher than Einstein's. Most of the time I just manipulate people into giving me their account info to various social media.
>>
>>18366043
Aspergers*
My bad, I'm on mobile and autocorrect is a bitch
>>
File: 9344.jpg (29KB, 279x212px) Image search: [Google]
9344.jpg
29KB, 279x212px
>>18364919
>a higher intelligence factor then people
>>
>>18364925
>>18364941
>>18364950
>>18364974

You aren't a psychoath. You're an edgy teenager. If you aren't a teenager...I'm sorry for your loss.

I can tell, based on how you're writing and presenting yourself, that you are not intelligent. You're trying to soup up your sentences to sound intelligent; but you're coming off the opposite.

I'm going to guess that while unsuccessful, you pride yourself in your pseudo-intelligence while writing off your under achieving as "I could be the best at x...if I tried."

Beyond this, you aren't charming. I can guarantee you're even less appealing in person. You aren't intelligent, you aren't witty and charming, and above all...you're just an edgy teenager who looks at gore and thinks "oh wow I'm 1 tuff cookie"

Sorry, you might think being a psychopath will make you cool and make up for your failures- but you're wrong.
>>
>>18365823
If you have Aspergers, I dont get how you can manipulate people, I 'm an Asperger too, but I have emotional empathy, you shouldn't be able to manipulate people with Aspergers.... You lack the cognitive empathy for it
>>
>>18365131
Nope. I'm saying that the guy got what he deserved tee bee eitch.
>>
>>18365823
>i have aspergers but im a sociopath so i get what i want
My dude you only get what you want because you have the burgers. People pity it and are very good at recognizing it.
>>
>>18366043

I really wish you hadn't posted the IQ thing. Your post was interesting before that and seemed legit. But then you had to "Einstein IQ etc etc" and it makes you sound like such a self-entitled retard.
>>
>>18366062

This poster has summed up everything I was thinking but was too personally stupid to write. Bravo.
>>
>>18366270

That's because you are a legitimate person who is able to view yourself objectively. You should be proud of that.

The guy you quoted is an edgelord 14 year old who thinks he's an awesome totally cool psychopath because he doesn't like his teachers.
>>
>>18366329
It's interesting how people think it's 'cool' to be a sociopath or psychopath. I would say, go hang out with John Wayne Gacy or the zodiac to those people and then tell me again how cool it is....

It's cool until it damages yourself
>>
>>18366317
This guy doesn't even umderstand that Aspergers and a manipulative psychopath is a contradiction... You can't be both. Maybe there are a few rare autistic people with no conscious, due to abuse, but autism doesn't turn you into a psychopath.

This guy is an obvious troll.
>>
>>18366032
I remember reading that sociopath is kinda tricky because of how much its meaning changed over time. Do you consider psychopaths, sociopaths and NPDs to be completely different types of crazy then?
>>
>>18365677
>he's this mad about someone shit talking him on the internet

I'm not even the guy you were talking to, but you're the faggot here m8.
>>
>>18365334
Except you can't "become" a psychopath. Either you're born a psycho or you aren't. Maybe the only thing that would cause someone to become a psychopath would be some sort of brain damage, but emotional trauma doesn't.
>>
>>18365293
What do you mean by martian influence? Do you have a source on this? I might want to read about that.
>>
>>18365094
Step 1: Be attractive
>>
>>18366404

You actually can become a psychopath. Psychopaths are usually sociopaths and something in their lives made them snap.
>>
>>18366404

That's wrong though.
>>
Sociopaths are the only people who ever did anything of any value.

It is no wonder they are so rare, a good example of evolution being lead by an atypical human.
>>
>>18366422
gee, look at all these sources

>>18366412
Yes, they always turn out to be sociopaths later in life, but I don't think that's because they "snapped". Maybe if this snap happens at baby/child stage, then it would be plausible to "become" a psycho.

Psychopathy is irreversible, doesn't require a environmental stimulus to manifest and most psychopaths can trace some of their psycho traits in their childhood. Kinda like homosexuality. If it is reversible, then it isn't actual psychopathy.
>>
>>18366424
More like someone with outdated genes in my vision. They lack something so crucial to human survival as empathy and honor.
>>
>>18366463

>outdated genes

Fight or Flight Enhanced - Check
Risk Taking - Check
Panacea Enjoyment - Check
Money and Power - Check
Success with Women - Check
>>
>>18365099
Yes master sensei. HUY!
>>
I attracted psychopaths for a long time. I was intelligent, and have a nice girl, hard working persona, and think it appealed to them. A best friend ans two boyfriends. One boyfriend turned out to be a pedo, ans I'm pretty sure the other was schizophrenic as well. Being a osyvhopath, he couldn't comprehend that severe paranoia or any mental illness wasn't a choice. It would have been too big of an ego destroyer if he were to accept that feeling that there were cameras and recorders in his walls as a mental illness. Any person who had been diagnosed with a mental illness was " taking it for their own gain."

My best friend finally showed her true self when her shit went too far and she spent all her spare time trying to mentally ruin anyone who she was friends with.

I know the signs now, and I stay far away from people who have no friends or a short friend history.
>>
>>18366471
Not all of them have that stuff though. They're good-for-nothing, delusional-optimistic, emotionally challenged creeps that do nothing but rely on other people. Don't look up to them, Anon.

>>18366540
>I know the signs now, and I stay far away from people who have no friends or a short friend history
Those aren't psycho traits at all, you'd still be easily manipulated by one if you ever got one trying to trick you. The traits you just listed could mean many different things.
>>
>>18364919
The closest I ever got was 2 hitmans(I live in a banana republic) and they murder for hire. Happened more than a decade ago when I was drinking with them and had to come along to get some of their guns and they were talking about taking a long bus ride to a neigbor country to do a hit. They only made 2K and spend all the money on booze and weed.
>>
>>18364925
>autism is the next step in evolution i swear
>>
>>18365065
Beat me to it
>>
A lot of them at work. Try to make myself unapproachable.
>>
I work with one, specifically. He's made pretty great advancements in my company in spite of his lack of education, mainly because he's great at selling the product.
His need for control has seen quite a few people fired. I was an attractive target for a while so when he wasn't trying to bait me in with promises of reward and his good favor, I was on the chopping block. It was only ever black or white underneath him.
Fortunately I created enough pulling power to survive his wrath as my department lead and he had his schedule changed to accommodate the home life he's thoroughly destroying.
Now he's come back as a sales lead and has me back in his sights.

The trick is to be as boring as humanly possible in your interactions with them.
>>
>>18365277
>Compulsively lie
>Have poor impulse control
>Have ambiguous morals

TIL I dated one for 3 years.
>>
>>18365334
Dated one for 3 years. They definitly develop borderline personality disorder with psychopathic traits
>>
ITT: anons claim to be psychopats while other anons claim they aren't actual psychopats
>>
>>18365703
wow you got the last word and sure showed me, anon
>>
>>18365750
No, US. Virginia area
>>
File: BYaIoo0[1].jpg (132KB, 686x716px) Image search: [Google]
BYaIoo0[1].jpg
132KB, 686x716px
psychopats? nah, never met one
>>
>TFW you realize you are a sociopath and all of your friends in life have been sociopaths, and the only people you want engage with are other sociopaths.

Shit atleast I know what to look for now.
>>
File: Scary girl 3.jpg (30KB, 640x426px) Image search: [Google]
Scary girl 3.jpg
30KB, 640x426px
Nope never met one. Oh wait I have. Bitch was crazy desu
>>
>>18365074
that guy should be a secret agent. is he being monarch programmed?
>>
I was diagnosed with anti-social personality disorder. Although I was also told that I'm low to moderate.

Mainly I just don't have feelings of guilt. I always thought it was normal and people just acted like they felt bad so people would like them again and do more stuff for them.

I'm still able to have relationships and a normal life. I guess I don't really know what normal is but I think I'm pretty normal. I don't hurt people for fun or anything. I just don't actually feel bad if I have to hurt someone to get what I want.
>>
>>18367480
They're the only fun ones to hang with
>>
ive been diagnosed as a sociopath but I remember making the conscious decision to change my soft attitude into a lone wolf type after being taken advantage of by other members of the school

being asked to help with projects and then obligated into doing more of the work, having people command you,never look you in the eye,and give no thanks. it really set in my head by the 8th grade that I can't try to work with my fellow students, I have to try and manipulate them into being my access to assets. trying to be friendly to a person only got me a shit eating grin in return, and then they would start asking for me to do things.

one specific event was rage enducing, and because it was a girl that fluttered her makeup eyes at me to get me to help with a school project,and it went downhill from there. finding that quality in a large number of the people around me helped me condition myself into solitude and contempt. trying to be better than everybody

I had a few friends i felt for like family members, but they seemed to be as detached and sick of everyone as i was? one was in a mental hospital. lots of those guys were probably diagnosed as sociopaths too.
>>
>>18367480
I had a similar realization regarding my friends and autism
>>
>>18364919
I have to take antipsychotic drugs ever since my coma. Don't know if that's helpful but you are welcome to ask me anything.
>>
>I"M A SICK FUCKING PSYCHOPATH

No you're not, you're just some edgy kid who browses /x/ a little bit too much

/thread
>>
My older brother suffers from anti-social personality disorder, so I guess you could say he's a psychopath.

He's not fascinating. He's a compulsive liar who can project the appearance of charisma before you inevitably discover he's full of shit. He used to beat me and my little brothers for things that I wouldn't have even considered.

Basically his frontal lobe doesn't work. He can't plan into the long term or handle his own emotions, which he expresses exclusively in violent outbursts. He can't feel any empathy. When I hit somebody, I feel bad, like I'm also being hit. When he hits you, it's like he's punching a sack of straw. He doesn't see you like you're human.

They aren't fascinating. They aren't even that good at manipulating people, they just take advantage of the fact that most people haven't had the experience of interacting with a psychopath.

Will provide stories if interested.
>>
>>18364919
>I personally have not, but I am very fascinated by them.
Only a psychopath would say that.

GTFO psycho.
>>
>>18364919
Yes they're called Jews
>>
>>18365759
nah you just have autism
>>
>>18364941
Not OP. My father was a diagnosed psychopath. Who is currently not in jail. Nor has ever been their long. I suspect I am as well. A few people have mentioned I look at them like prey, and a few other things. But honestly, I agree with >>18364925
It's nice being able to see motivations and intentions.
>>
>>18366540
Go to bed Elektra
>>
>>18367616
Stories pls
>>
>>18366461
Source?
>>
>>18366404
Source?
>>
>>18367618
Not really. Psychologists would probably say the same.
>>
>>18368103
>>18368102
http://www.smithsonianmag.com/science-nature/the-neuroscientist-who-discovered-he-was-a-psychopath-180947814/
One man said he had all the qualities of psychopathy even though his life was perfectly normal. This illness definitely doesn't depend on environment.

Also, you might want to check out this
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychopathy#Genetic

>>18367609
>>18367428
This. Why do I even bother browsing this thread. It's full of edgelords, autismos and wannabes that know nothing about this topic at all. Fuck you, /x/.
>>
>>18367616
please do

can you specify how was the environment you grew up?
>>
>>18364919

Nice bait op
>>
>>18365211
top lel on the pic
>>
>>18364925
All the people shitting on this guy obviously have no idea how common sociopaths are. 1 in 100 people in America are.
>>
>>18365420
Karmically you are already dead, and no matter how horrible your death, it is justified
Only a matter of time
>>
>>18365522
It's only because of how fat you are
>>
>>18367539
You sound more like autistic to me.
>>
>>18364919
>I'm a Sociopath, it is really neat having a higher intelligence factor
>then
>people
wow. speechless.
>>
>>18364919
Fascinated by psychopaths? I'm pleased. Never had an encounter with any other psychopaths though. It's not an open thing.
>>
>>18365823
I can relate in a way. I'm surprisingly good at lying and manipulating people into getting what I want. I'm sneaky about tons of stuff. I don't talk much so people think I'm shy, but honestly I choose to just not talk most of the time. I've just recently noticed that the older I've gotten.. I'm now 22.. I seem to have become alot better at being fake I guess you can call it. I'm kinda getting scared of myself. I'm caring less and less about people. I'm legit starting to think somethings wrong lol. And no I don't have any form of autism because I know someone will say that lol. Btw on my phone sorry.
>>
File: 1480137731034.jpg (40KB, 467x433px) Image search: [Google]
1480137731034.jpg
40KB, 467x433px
>>18364919
I've never met one, but just like you OP, they do peak my interest. I can relate to same of the triats of a psychopath, being that I can easily disregard people's feelings that don't appeal to me, I lie a lot for the sake of lying, and I can manipulate certain situations.

However, I do have empathy and feel remorse.
>>
>>18367525
Fuck.. This is kinda how I feel.. Maybe I should go talk to someone..
>>
>>18367439

oh man, you're just a little autistic queer aren't you

stop making it so obvious
>>
File: 1480143791926.jpg (41KB, 500x371px) Image search: [Google]
1480143791926.jpg
41KB, 500x371px
>>18368454
Edge
>>
File: 1434573934094.gif (2MB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
1434573934094.gif
2MB, 200x150px
>>18368454
>>
File: 147571569867331.gif (310KB, 171x166px) Image search: [Google]
147571569867331.gif
310KB, 171x166px
>>18368585
>>
>>18364925
One day you will realise we are all equally "intelligent"
>>
Had some over the years that have only yielded much interest in friendship to derive that which empathy and EQ can inhibit. It all goes back to my second semester in college, meeting a guy who I had the faintest idea of them screwing someone over. And over, and over again.

Until I am where I am now - not spearheading a music festival with a bunch of other psychopaths in order to contribute towards a severe lack of understanding, what it means to be a community, and to not suck out intuition of others, as well as their creativity.

Proud to say that I am a very sensitive empath, and I am friends with both sides of the same token - that inability to fully feel and sense what another is feeling, and therefore approach it, rather than subjectively think of a way to twist their emotions into a means of production. I have met many more in my dreams than conscious reality suggests. They are leeches, but they are still humans making the attempt to figure themselves out.

Weighing out who may or may not be isn't a game, however. It is a deja vu moment waiting to pummel into you, given your awareness is not keen on your surroundings, as well as those who persist in those surroundings. Psychopaths and sociopaths will attach themselves to those exuding that force. Sociopaths are much more dangerous, given that you do not know how to handle them. Once you declare a person (silently) that they are psychopathic, from the varying range of examples that will come along, they will be easier to deal with. Sociopaths will flicker that inner child, just to lock them up in a closet again upon their curiosity or desire being piqued. I've been used consistently in this manner, but it all helps me this early in life to prepare for any other instances which considers their existence.

Anyone who is aware of what is going on currently must acknowledge the importance of empathy, in that it is being siphoned out of the people at a very volatile rate. This will only cause an interruption soon.
>>
>>18370504
One more thing to add from being at these festivals that have been thrown consecutively, those without full empathy love chemical imbalances, or nomenclatures, or
>drugs

It accelerates their mind to simulate empathy. This is considerably harmful when they are around someone also on a substance who is empathic but may not be fully aware of it. They [will] play with it.
>>
>>18364975
Yes. Female psychopaths are like being around a soul vacuum, just sucking the soul right out of you. Im not a jaded numale. I was not dating her nor did i like her, but she was very surface and calculating on everything and would become very uncomfortable when i tripped her up on empathy questions. She eventually hated being around me because i could "see her" as she put it. I actually felt bad for her.
>>
File: 1474757617908.jpg (85KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1474757617908.jpg
85KB, 600x600px
>>18364919
you're on 4chan, indeed we all have.
>>
>>18365219
What a cunt of a thing to say.
>>
This thread proves to me that autism is the worst fucking meme on 4chan.
>>
File: 1480210037551.png (177KB, 759x675px) Image search: [Google]
1480210037551.png
177KB, 759x675px
>>18367425
I dated a abused girl too. Absolutely bonkers. Extremely good at getting what she wanted. Most manipulative person I've ever met.

Glad I called the cops and got the shit ended.
>>
>>18364919
Yeah, my father. I have loads of stories from when I was growing up of crazy shite he did to my sisters and I.
>>
>>18370591
Ahaha!
>>
>>18367425
Can confirm
I was abused when I was younger repeatedly and I've been diagnosed with
Borderline personality disorder
>>
File: 1474952578985.jpg (15KB, 320x290px) Image search: [Google]
1474952578985.jpg
15KB, 320x290px
>>18364919
Yeah, rumor from an enormous faggot-friend talking about this dude who supposedly killed (or just attacked) his grandparent. I later met the guy, who pulled a knife out on me to explain that he could walk home without any danger (nothing high-tense, he and I seemed very cool with each other aamof). He mentioned in class one day years later (senior year) about doing something, "Just, something." he said, and wanted to get the entire school involved.

This kid was fairly fat throughout middle and high school. He had little to no friends. He had terrible grades I'm sure. But I'm pretty sure he didn't do drugs. Though, he probably drank. And I can't even imagine what music he listens to. Terrible grooming and clothing. He came off as very, VERY violent and aggressive with his actions and words, ESPECIALLY through his facial reactions and body language. But he was a kid then, and I think he was an angry person because of his parents perhaps. He dressed very poorly and mismatched. He couldn't relate to others what-so-fucking-ever, on any level. But I felt like he didn't have an urge to kill me, so it was whatever.

No, though, OP. Sociopathic, psychopathic, and criminally insane individuals aren't very cool. They're very sad and frightening results of terrible and repulsive societal perspectives and governing policies, specifically on the matters of health care, and drugs and alcohol, etc (ultimately, race and wealth of course). I hope you get the point.
>>
>>18368574
wow you got the last word and sure showed me, anon
>>
>>18371526
Because I could be wrong. By societal perspectives, I'm referring to bad parenting, self-diagnostics, and common understanding and views of what makes a person a 'psychopath', and by what standards.

Then there's the historically practiced methods of 'solving' these peoples' problems through means of physical torture or electroshock-therapy and lobotomies. You know, what's the pressure of medical treatment, and what are the morals?

A good mixture of two is looking at how people used to treat these individuals equally to the mentally and physically retarded.
Wouldn't it be easier and cheaper to lock them all up together and forget about whatever happens to them?
>>
>>18364919
>>18364925
I became really good friends with a sociopath. He was also a compulsive liar who would lie about anything and everything to get what he wanted. He lied about his age,death of his parents,his child,death of his wife,his marriages, and about his whole life in general. Also,he was also a pedophile for the most part and would try to hook up with fourteen and fifteen year olds. I ended the friendship with him and burned the bridge between him and I. Right now he still hasn't changed and other individuals are on the search for him to get revenge on him. He appearantly screwed over a lot of people and continues to do so.
>>
Yes. Tee-hee. I am one.

(You're not going to find any on this board, OP, bc one of the tells of psycho/sociopaths is they've got extremely low rates of superstition and religiosity.)
>>
>>18371542
OP here. I didn't make this thread so that people could say "lol hey im am sicopath". I was looking for interesting stories or encounters anons may have had with them.
>>
on time a very hairy, Spanish looking, spic started to sweet talk me while I was ringing him up at the cash register.

I'm pretty sure he was a drug dealer coming to check on his newest franchise.
>>
>>18371689
Fuck off cunt ! I was just trying to get your number. Ya bitch!
>>
>>18364925
Edgy
>>
>psychopaths lack empathy
False
Psychopaths are very attuned to the emotional state of others.
They do have empathy - they use empathy to hurt others
>>
>>18365588
>I have a hard time feeling "loved"
>I need sex as a bench mark to tell if my wife still loves me

I definitely don't consider myself a sociopath but I deal with both of these to an extreme degree. I don't feel anything at all when someone tells me that they love me. I just don't really believe it, it almost makes me skeptical and wary, as if they're lying to me to gain something. I know my family does but anyone outside of them saying sounds suspicious to me.

My girlfriend and I recently said it to each other for the first time but I don't know what to think because I also feel like I only feel love from the physical standpoint. I try to instigate sex all the time because I think my religious upbringing made me associate sex with love or some bullshit. Now that I'm no longer religious I try not to buy into such things but it feels like it has almost been hardwired into me.

What can I do to move past these things? They're nigh destroying my life, I feel like I can't have a healthy relationship.

/blog
>>
>>18371333
Thats what my ex had. Borderline.

Makes me feel kind of bad because she was such a nice person who she wasn't knee deep in her insanity.
>>
>>18364919
I was diagnosed with being a sociopath. Its not as interesting as you think, I pretty much just cant care about other people even if I wanted too. I cant have any genuine feelings for other humans. Part of me considers that a blessing and part of me wonders about how life would be different If I had those emotions.
>>
i am a sociapaoth, i hate my kids!!!!
>>
>>>/out/
>>
>>18366032
Psychopath and Sociopath are synonyms; we use "Sociopath" more because it's considered PC
>>
>>18364945
Socipaths aren't able to hold jobs well due to their inability to function correctly in society
>>
It's called "Antisocial Personality Disorder" now.
>>
>>18364919
I've never seen myself as a psychopath, but I've tried to kill two people, first one was a bully in highschool and second was a "friend" of mine. Luckily I did not kill anyone and received psychiatric treatment. Some people may think "Oh i can't feel shit, i must be a psycho, look how cool i am", a real psychopath never see himself as a psychopath because in his mind everything he is doing is fine and logical, just like in this situation:>>18365074
It's not "cool" to be someone with a mental disorder. it's a lot better to be able to have a normal life with friends and a job.
>>
>>18365074
It was an interaction between two adults who knew exactly what they were doing, and you decide to referee. Pathetic.
>>
>>18372020
Psychopaths know what they do, they just don't think what they are doing is wrong. You can see it when he says "you saw what he did", for him it was normal.
>>
>>18364925
Sociopathy =/= Autism. Many of you spastics seem to struggle with this.
>>
edgy teen: the thread

nuffin personnel, kids
>>
>>18372030
So do something yourself or shut the fuck up about it. To call someone else to handle your big scary coworker problem is weak, brother.
>>
>>18372068
i'm not the guy who posted the story, but try to handle the problem yourself when someone can kill you and see how that turn out
>>
>>18366471
>Success with Women - Check
Eh, really depends.

Weak-willed fuck and chuck club sluts sure, but sociopaths in particular aren't going to bother with a girl that takes effort to get. A psychopath, on the other hand, will get into a relationship for the thrill of exercising personal emotional and sexual power over someone.
>>
>>18366471
Eletric chair sentence - Check
>>
>>18371985
This. Most sociopaths or those I believe them to be that would usually have cash out of surprisingly successful 'get-rich-quick' schemes. That or while they wouldn't really be wealthy, they'd project it is if they are by 'dressing smart'.
>>
I usually lie 'compulsively' in order to simplify things. Like if I have a buddy that turned out to have opposing political views to mine but he's really good for everything else, from drinking to just starting up a conversation, I will usually go with whatever he says.

I also don't like sharing personal family information so if there's some trouble in my family I'll usually just not tell anyone and say 'you know, same old, same old'.

whats my disorder senpaitachi
>>
File: 1468879311234.png (131KB, 453x477px) Image search: [Google]
1468879311234.png
131KB, 453x477px
>>18368454
'peak my interest'
>>
i think an acquaintance of mine might be one to be honest. He's very manipulative when it comes to women especially (I guess he's also pretty good looking) and is a pretty selfish person. He doesn't tell anyone anything about himself, and instead kind of leeches of what others say so he can gain their trust.
Not sure is psychopath or sociopath though desu. Or maybe he's just a slimy jerk
>>
>>18365099
He got arrested because of his snitching coworker.
>>
A psychiatrist told me that i have some psychopathic traits but i guess that doesn't really count
>>
>>18371915
Quit being a politically correct pussy then. I bet you say African american and undocumented migrant as well.
>>
>>18372193

Psychopaths are charming and manipulative, but have control issues and can respond aggressively.

Sociopaths are charming and intelligent, incredibly selfish and rarely ever get upset. People tend to forget than anger and rage are emotions, and sociopaths don't experience emotions other than short bursts of gratification.

Like you said he could just be a slimy jerk. Being manipulative and a con doesn't make you psychopath or sociopath - but if you're a psycho/sociopath you're definitely manipulative, understand?
>>
File: 1477461350874.png (607KB, 868x1157px) Image search: [Google]
1477461350874.png
607KB, 868x1157px
>>18364919
Psychopath A: "A Human who has Given unto The Dark Truth of Annihilation"
This is someone who has nothing left to lose as they understand the Dark Truth. They are living their remaining days as their body wishes. Can be redeemed and forgiven. Can be fixed with reignition of hope.

Psychopath B: "A wicked child."
A Psychopath that somehow was allowed to grow into a Psychopathic Adult. In this we blame the parents as most of our inner natures comes from the environment of our elders. Can be redeemed and forgiven. Hard to fix, but possible through Therapy, Hope, Faith and Re-education.

Psychopath C:
"I know what I'm doing is wrong, I just don't care."
These make up a very small, however very real percentage of psychopaths. These are Humans who know of the Grand Truth, yet still act against it. (Mind you, there hasn't been a psychopath like that in centuries, so I'll use the better example) Humans who have some semblance of a morality system, know full well of the weight of their actions and how they effect others, yet still do those actions because they either don't care, or they have some inner want that caters more to them than the worth of someone else. Avoid these people, because they are barely that. They do not feel like most Humans do, they will imitate, they will study, and they will do everything to seem like a normal human being. Deep down though, there is nothing but emptiness, a sacrifice from the corruption of Self for either the lack of Want, or overindulgence of Want.

Psychopath D:
"Symptomatic yet non Quarrelsome"
There are people who have Psychopathy, however aren't actually bad people. There is an mental/physical illness portion to the disorder that can come from various sources. People who cannot feel emotion are very real, people who try to put on masks to be accepted are real. People who try to simulate empathy are real. However, you wouldn't call a Stoic a Psychopath, since there is no malevolence there.
>>
actually, my father was a psychopath! he was a terrible person, and murdered my mothers boyfriend, his mother, and then killed himself. he verbally abused my mom and sister, and never actually got the help he needed. what an ass he was.
>>
Why weren't talking about this in the early years of 4chan?

All conspiracies can be dumbed down to this. Psychopaths and sociopaths. Furthermore, why not a whole campaign to challenge these people and bring their nature out in the open? Hell why not make this more aware amongst our culture?
>>
>>18372379
Story pls? Give us your reality of the situations and how it effected you?
>>
My father. Exceptionally charming to outsiders, but extremely manipulative, controlling and even sadistic to his family. According to my psychiatrist he is probably a narcissist, highly anti-empathic and with dramatic tendencies. He isn't only always right; he considers himself the ultimate alpha-male. He believes his own lies, and feels entitled to a better quality of life than the people around him. I still have trouble comprehending the shit he pulled us, and how long we remained loyal to him. He was practically our cult-leader; we were manipulated into feeling useless, but much worse off without him.

After my mum divorced him he went bonkers, or at least couldn't hide his true nature anymore. We seperately cut off all contact with him. He now plays the victim in his neighbourhood, where everyone loves him and takes care of him. In the meanwhile they think his kids are heartless for being out of touch.

If they knew the shit he pulled, how mean, hateful and sadistic he could be (let alone my suspicions about him being a sexual predator), they wouldn't like him. I wish they knew, because I envy them for having a nice (yet unjust) relationship with him. Because some part of me still hungers for his approval.
>>
>>18372409
i'm absolute shit at telling this story, but I'll try. it was a thursday, December 4th to be precise, and my mother was picking me up from an after-school care club. she was in a cold sweat, and generally pretty full of fear. she rushed me to the car after signing me out and put me in the back seat. when she got in the car, she was still visibly shaken and obviously talking to the police. after that, she told me Daffy (her boyfriend) and his mother got shot, and we had to go to the police and shit. i thought this was a funny prank being played on me, and was ultimately in denial. we went to our house, which i may add was surrounded by cop cars, and picked up clothes and my sister who was staying at a friends house. we drove to the police station and waited there, and eventually went home with a family friend and food. my mum told me my dad did it the next morning, and i was and still am in shock. that was two years ago, and im still not over it B-).
>>
File: 1480111933960.jpg (477KB, 1462x1462px) Image search: [Google]
1480111933960.jpg
477KB, 1462x1462px
>>18364941
>>
>>18365065
This post is good quality and as is the implied argument.
>>
>>18372437
>after-school care club
>>
>>18366392
Similar in a few ways but if you look closely they're very different. It's like saying someone who has shared psychotic disorder (going psychotic from being around a psychotic person) is the same as a schizophrenic, from the outside it looks the same but when you look closely it's very different
>>
>>18364979
Nice observation. If you simply look at the record of their lives this truth is clear. They did not fit in the societies that they were born into.
>>
>>18364919
Psychopathy is such a meme. Most girls I've known exhibit psychopathic tendencies when talking about certain people (like their parents) but none when talking about other people.
>>
I used have a friend who was a psychopath. But I wonder if he really could be defined as a one because he's borderline retarded. However, he's extremely manipulative and guilt trips people to making them do what he wants them to do. If he had high intelligence, I have no doubt that he would become a very wicked person because he would be able to control his emotions better and manipulate people with greater much effectiveness.
>>
>>18372020
I don't need you to judge me, pal.
Despite what some maladjusted anons think, I wasn't just gonna let this guy drive around beating people over getting cut off. Yeah the guy was a prick but that doesn't merit a beating with a tire iron. He could have killed that guy. What if hotshot had kids and a family? Then those kiddos would grow up with no dad and probably post on 4chan about how beating someone with a tire iron over something insignificant is acceptable.
Go ahead and call me names because I don't conform to your anonymous, miserable point of view.
>>
>>18372354
I think from your descriptions he's most likely a sociopath. He's a very intelligent guy and I've never seen him upset. But yeah, the no.1 word I would describe him as is 'manipulative' for sure.
Thanks bro
>>
>>18372223
The coworker was correct to do so. Besides, any person on the street could have seen that and called 911.
>>
Is there such thing as self-induced psychopathy? Like a soldier for example. If he kills someone how does he cope with it afterward?
>>
>>18374786
Soldiers do a job.
It's nothing personal, the other guy didn't fuck your GF, you didn't fuck his GF, it's just business.
You'll always see his face contorted in agony, that part never goes away, but it's nothing personal.
I dunno about you anon, but if it comes down to him or me, fuck him, he's got a date with fate.
>>
>>18374796
What about snipers that have to kill a target? They're not being shot at? I have a hard time believing that killing someone doesn't come with some kind of remorse.
>>
>>18374810
Snipers kill to save their own.
Sure, they're not being shot at, hell, the enemy never even knew they were there.
That officer a sniper drops? He'd have ordered an assault on the sniper's friends the very next day.
Fuck 'em. A sniper feels one thing, recoil.
If they didn't want to get opened up maybe they shouldn't have gone to war in the first place.
>>
>>18374818
>A sniper feels one thing, recoil.
I think this is the answer I was looking for.
>>
>ITT: Im a psychopath because one time when my mom took my nuggies away I got autistically angry inside my own head
>>
>>18364919
Yeah every successful person in our Society is a socio/psychopath.

Unsuccessful people like to pretend that they're socio/psychopaths to blame their own failure on that but they really aren't.
>>
I fall pretty clearly on the spectrum. It's not some edgy serial killer shit it's just a different and in my opinion slightly better system of thinking and processing certain information. Not all of us harm animals or anything else for that matter. But reasoning works differently. The risk taking behavior is a bit of a problem but most of us outgrow that. I actually got a job as a social worker (believe it or not pretty good money in my area) and I feel like the emotional detachment gives me a great edge in making the hard calls without letting emotional bullshit get in the way. Also had a pretty standard upbringing and never killed anybody or anything other than hunting.
>>
>>18375025
>never killed anybody or anything other than hunting.

Because "hunting" people is totally different to killing them, huh? You goddamn psychopath.
>>
>grew up with borderline mother
>can easily identify psychopaths/sociopaths/manipulators
>see how they always get their way

I just dont get it, people dont have a hard time assuming X person is crazy, nice, stupid,smart etc... by observing minor cues from their behavior and appearance which usually come from mass media, movies, plays etc, but when a psychopath acts unwarrantedly nice around them, tells blatant lies, put on their world famous "used car salesman shit-eating grin" <- (this is the one that surprises me the most) people just go with it and act surprised once their life is ruined.

I just dont get it, its so obvious and its regurgitated in movies all the time yet no one gets it.

Any psychos care to explain?
>>
ASPD is so 2011. Cluster B personality disaorders basically just boil down to daddy/mommy issues. Get diagnosed with a Cluster A disorder. That's where the cool kids are, guy.
>>
I was diagnosed with anti personality disorder a few years ago. I have a girlfriend who I love and wonderful parents, I'm just broken unfortunately to the general population. I do have terrible habits of hurting women and men, mostly for money. Though, I'd be lying if I said it didn't get me aroused.

Also, I'm on my phone, sorry if it's hard to read.
>>
>>18364925
>>18364945
>>18364950
>>18364961
>>18364974

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wRQry89ZcQk
>>
>>18375774
How do you experience love? I'm not judging, I'm just curious.
>>
File: Jesus-Christ-Jerusalem.jpg (193KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Jesus-Christ-Jerusalem.jpg
193KB, 1024x768px
"There is no peace, saith the Lord, unto the wicked."
>>
>>18375817
You can only find peace on the outside, if there is peace within.
>>
File: 00.159.51.jpg (75KB, 768x500px) Image search: [Google]
00.159.51.jpg
75KB, 768x500px
1 He that being often reproved, hardeneth his necke, shal suddenly be destroied, and that without remedy.

2 When the righteous are in authoritie, the people rejoyce: but when the wicked beareth rule, the people mourne.

3 Whoso loveth wisedome, rejoyceth his father: but hee that keepeth company with harlots, spendeth his substance.

4 The king by judgement stablisheth the land: but he that receiveth gifts, overthroweth it.

5 A man that flattereth his neighbour, spreadeth a net for his feet.

6 In the transgression of an evill man there is a snare: but the righteous doth sing and rejoyce.

7 The righteous considereth the cause of the poore: but the wicked regardeth not to know it.

8 Scornefull men bring a citie into a snare: but wise men turne away wrath.

9 If a wise man contendeth with a foolish man, whether hee rage or laugh, there is no rest.

10 The bloodthirstie hate the upright: but the just seeke his soule.

11 A foole uttereth all his mind: but a wise man keepeth it in till afterwards.

12 If a ruler hearken to lies, all his servants are wicked.

13 The poore and the deceitful man meet together: the Lord lightneth both their eyes.

14 The King that faithfully judgeth the poore, his throne shall be established for ever.

15 The rod and reproofe give wisedome: but a child left to himselfe bringeth his mother to shame.

16 When the wicked are multiplied, transgression increaseth: but the righteous shall see their fall.

17 Correct thy sonne, and hee shall give thee rest: yea he shall give delight unto thy soule.
>>
3 Blessed are the poor in spirit: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.

4 Blessed are they that mourn: for they shall be comforted.

5 Blessed are the meek: for they shall inherit the earth.

6 Blessed are they which do hunger and thirst after righteousness: for they shall be filled.

7 Blessed are the merciful: for they shall obtain mercy.

8 Blessed are the pure in heart: for they shall see God.

9 Blessed are the peacemakers: for they shall be called the children of God.

10 Blessed are they which are persecuted for righteousness' sake: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.

11 Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake.

12 Rejoice, and be exceeding glad: for great is your reward in heaven: for so persecuted they the prophets which were before you.

13 Ye are the salt of the earth: but if the salt have lost his savour, wherewith shall it be salted? it is thenceforth good for nothing, but to be cast out, and to be trodden under foot of men.

14 Ye are the light of the world. A city that is set on an hill cannot be hid.

15 Neither do men light a candle, and put it under a bushel, but on a candlestick; and it giveth light unto all that are in the house.

16 Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven.
>>
File: ireland_170_bg_061902.jpg (160KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
ireland_170_bg_061902.jpg
160KB, 1024x768px
Ye have heard that it was said by them of old time, Thou shalt not kill; and whosoever shall kill shall be in danger of the judgment:

22 But I say unto you, That whosoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment: and whosoever shall say to his brother, Raca, shall be in danger of the council: but whosoever shall say, Thou fool, shall be in danger of hell fire.
>>
File: rushing-waters.jpg (586KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
rushing-waters.jpg
586KB, 1600x1200px
But let your communication be, Yea, yea; Nay, nay: for whatsoever is more than these cometh of evil.

38 Ye have heard that it hath been said, An eye for an eye, and a tooth for a tooth:

39 But I say unto you, That ye resist not evil: but whosoever shall smite thee on thy right cheek, turn to him the other also.

40 And if any man will sue thee at the law, and take away thy coat, let him have thy cloke also.

41 And whosoever shall compel thee to go a mile, go with him twain.

42 Give to him that asketh thee, and from him that would borrow of thee turn not thou away.

43 Ye have heard that it hath been said, Thou shalt love thy neighbour, and hate thine enemy.

44 But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;

45 That ye may be the children of your Father which is in heaven: for he maketh his sun to rise on the evil and on the good, and sendeth rain on the just and on the unjust.

46 For if ye love them which love you, what reward have ye? do not even the publicans the same?

47 And if ye salute your brethren only, what do ye more than others? do not even the publicans so?

48 Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect.
>>
A friend of mine has psychosis, suffers of anxiety, depression, has attempted suicide on a couple of occasions, hears voices and has visions of things and shadowy figures that no one else can see.
She's pretty fucked up. I´m the only one she's told aside from her family, therapists and psychiatrists.
I´ve been pretty supportive, since she trusts me because she considers me to have a very open mind for these topics. She even said she's had some psychotic attacks on which she gets violent, but I´m not afraid of her, somehow.
I haven´t told her, but I´m certain she´ll end up killing herself eventually; I don´t expect her to make it past her 30s.
>>
>>18375815

I suppose just like everyone else. Despite what everyone thinks we aren't robots. However, I have impulses and my girlfriend knows this and accepts me for them. I take all my urges out on other men and women.

It's hard for me to really explain how I feel, because I know I'm different. So, maybe the things I feel are completely different. But, the last time someone talked down at her, I found him and assaulted him with a weapon.
>>
>>18375851
But how do you know you really love someone? I know, I'm probably confusing. I guess I'm just asking if you've ever thought that maybe what you're feeling isn't (normal) love and that you're actually feeling a much more shallow emotion, like fondness. Have you thought about that?
>>
File: 2DgfpAQ6.png (173KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
2DgfpAQ6.png
173KB, 512x512px
>>18375966

No, I understand what you're getting at. I've thought a lot about that subject, honestly. I'd like to see what it would be like to be a mentally healthy person and see if our emotions are really vastly different. I suppose the defining element of why I know I love her, is because I would sacrifice myself for her. I don't believe I've ever really felt that way before.

She's one of the very few that accepts me, despite all my flaws and if it came down to it, I'd die for her if necessary. I can't really imagine a life without her. Without her, life is boring and numb feeling, it's like an emotional desert, I guess. With her, it's an oasis and compared to other women, I've had my time with, I usually throw them away or cheat. Not with this one. I'm sorry I can't clarify more, it's difficult to explain emotional differences, because I don't know exactly how you feel.
>>
I'm pretty convinced a friend of mine in high school was a sociopath. He was very charming and popular among kids at school. He would often tell lies to manipulate people and had no problem with stealing from anybody, even his friends. He had no problems with completely cutting off contact or turning on people he'd known for years. I'm pretty certain he never gave a shit about me either and has probably taken advantage of me multiple times, but he would always lie and say i was his best friend. One time he showed me a picture of his gf's slit bleeding wrists she had just sent him, saying, "look at what i have to deal with" with absolutely no empathy or concern for her well being. It was as if it was just a minor inconvenience. Most of the girls he had been in relationships with have ended up emotionally damaged in some regard. Never seen him since I graduated high school. I hope I'll never see him again.
>>
>>18364919
>I haven't encountered a psycopath
But anon... you ARE a psycopath
>>
>>18376000
Aww, Anon. That made me smile. It's good to know that there's some decent people with ASPD around.
I know it probably felt like I was demonizing you, but I wasn't. I have actually been diagnosed with a PD too, and while it's not as dramatic as yours, I was just curious about how other people with these disorders handle complex emotions and interpersonal relationships. It's refreshing that you didn't give a stereotypical, "I don't love anything! I only pretend to love for personal gain!" answer like some of the other Anons here.
>>
>>18376068

People who pretend to be edgy aren't real "psychopaths". Don't worry about demonizing me, I have very thick skin. If you have any other questions, I'll be more than happy to answer them. I guess this is my narcissism kicking in, I do enjoy the attention.
>>
>>18376085
Okay, what about movies and music? Do you enjoy those, or does the emotional deficit get in the way of the experience? I'd imagine you wouldn't get too involved with character-heavy narratives.
>>
Apparently, according to Redditors, the PSYOPS officer that made this video is either a real psychopath or an insane cryptographer.

>probably a psychopath

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m5DaPa57i04
>>
File: winged-Nibiru-copy.jpg (5KB, 234x160px) Image search: [Google]
winged-Nibiru-copy.jpg
5KB, 234x160px
>>18365074
Researchers have discussed the possibility of psychopathy being associated with organized crime, economic crime and war crimes. Terrorists are sometimes considered psychopathic, and comparisons may be drawn with traits such as antisocial violence, a selfish world view that precludes the welfare of others, a lack of remorse or guilt, and blame externalization. However, John Horgan, author of The Psychology of Terrorism, argues that such comparisons could also then be drawn more widely: for example, to soldiers in wars. It has also been noted that coordinated terrorist activity requires organization, loyalty and ideological fanaticism often to the extreme of sacrificing oneself for an ideological cause. Traits such as a self-centered disposition, unreliability, poor behavioral controls, and unusual behaviors may disadvantage or preclude psychopathic individuals in conducting organized terrorism.[60][61]

It has been speculated that a significant portion with the disorder may be socially successful, tending to express their antisocial behavior through more covert avenues such as social manipulation or white collar crime. Such individuals are sometimes referred to as "successful psychopaths", and may not necessarily always have extensive histories of traditional antisocial behavior as characteristic of traditional psychopathy.[62]
>>
File: 10050.jpg (23KB, 420x281px) Image search: [Google]
10050.jpg
23KB, 420x281px
i know exsactly what i am were i come from, and why i am right here right now!
im always the last person
im always the strongest
because i am a natual born phycho
what is intelligence exsactly.
i dont belive someone can
judge other persons on sight
or with a test and conclude
how intelligent this person is
i truly belive that
intelligence is connected with
self sacrifice exsample.
bruce lee. when he was living on
this god forsaken planet, were
faced with numberous of people
that all wanted to fight him
to others lets say mensa persons
he would have been intelligent in the\re
eyes not figthing them, staying neutrail
preserving balance in mind and staying
focused on the future a mindset fixed on
money and job fortune,,
bruce lee him self was intelligent
because he lived through stuff people
today cant even imagine in there heads
what were going on, he grew for every
person that fought him.,everyday for him
were prosperity in the mind set that
he wanted to know what immortallity really
was.
and i belive he understood more then we do
every single of us today,
some say the reason he was killed
was because he knew to much,
pleiadians out think about it
and yes im a phycho like the rest of you
peace out. im gonna go strangle someone
>>
File: vlcsnap-2016-11-05-23h48m53s359.png (380KB, 796x450px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2016-11-05-23h48m53s359.png
380KB, 796x450px
http://www.wikihow.com/Identify-a-Psychopath
>>
File: vlcsnap-2016-11-05-07h33m51s203.png (589KB, 1024x578px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2016-11-05-07h33m51s203.png
589KB, 1024x578px
you can never really truly know what is inside
the dark corners of a real phyco

unless you are one youre self1

then you will see and understand

so the question is do take the blue pill
or the red pill.

you take the blue pill and stay boring
for the rest of your shitty normal life and die
with out never knowing what god really is
and what immortallity is amoung things
in this universe.
stay home with your books with your nerd computer programs,
or.,.. take the red pill go out there explore
become water!
and feel immortallity
but it takes you are strong and created
by the real creator gods that have the
godlike ab resus negative or ab resus possitve blood running in your vains
or else youre worhtless

goodbye betty

must.....post....random ...picture,...

cant control autism

goodbye childreen

....the pleiadian...
>>
>>18375843
thank you for this brother,

have a good evening
>>
>>18366540
I don't have friends because I have a scizoid personality and can't trust anyone.

IT GOES BOTH WAYS WOMAN!
>>
>>18365074
That's a sociopath, not a psychopath.

Sociopaths lack restraint.
>>
>>18375851
What urges? You take your urges out on other men and women? Are you talking about rape?
>>
>>18365420
what kind of animals?
>>
File: tired.jpg (37KB, 470x325px) Image search: [Google]
tired.jpg
37KB, 470x325px
>Psycho thread.
>95% of the posts are teens being edgy.
>>
>>18377571

Psychopaths lack restraint as well. Sociopaths adopt to the very limitations of the societal rules in order to get what they want. That guy sounds rather psychopathic.
>>
File: Gone4[1].gif (2MB, 500x260px) Image search: [Google]
Gone4[1].gif
2MB, 500x260px
I know my best friend is a sociopath. He has all the fucking traits.
1. Big fat ego (refers to himself in the 3rd person a lot)
2. Lacks empathy (but is a good listener when someone's having it rough only to criticize the fuck out of that "idiot" to me later on)
3. Shows no shame or remorse. Never has. He thinks everything he's done is justified.
4. Staying calm all the time. I get stressed out easy. It's actually calming when he's around. He'll just figure out how to fix my problem and do it. Can also never prank his ass. He never gets startled. He'll get angry sometimes but will just alienate himself from whoever he's angry with. Also, never afraid to get into a fight.
5. Having very little friends. I'm really his only real friend. He knows a bunch of people but I think he just uses their company for his own needs. He sees me more than any of them.
6. Charming. He can lay it on thick and I know he's full of shit but he's gotten laid lots of times this way. Even gotten us both laid by the same girl numerous times with his boyish charm.
7. Infatuated with physical pleasure. Always. He's not a junkie by no means but he does all kinds of drugs, hardly drinks though, likes sex a lot. He's been molesting girls since he was 9 years old.
8. Social norms, if he doesn't believe in a societal or establishment's rule, he'll sneak around and find a way around it. It becomes his duty to get what he wants. Plus he hates cops with a hot passion.
9. Eye contact. No problem staring at you intently during a conversation. No signs of shyness or anxiety at all.

I don't see him as dangerous, but a functioning sociopath. There was one time he had a psychotic reaction to an antidepressant he took for adhd and was going to kill his ex-wife and I knew he meant it. This is the kind of guy who never tries to sound edgy or talks shit at all. I guess that was the only time I felt he was a danger to society. I wouldn't be surprised tho if one day he asked me to help hide a body.
>>
>>18377996
iktfb
>>
File: 4fz9vSv.gif (1MB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
4fz9vSv.gif
1MB, 320x180px
>>18365099
>Until you learn to master your rage, your rage will become your master

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c7-WDPKyX2g
>>
>>18364945
autism not sociopath sorry bro
>>
File: gJqN3xPZMg.png (22KB, 520x390px) Image search: [Google]
gJqN3xPZMg.png
22KB, 520x390px
yeah

Stay the fuck away from them or get your life ruined in a matter of days because you can see through his game.

Like he find some of your childhood friends,family and colleagues and start talking to them/adding them on normiebook and like 3 hours later everyone hates you.

I just don't get it how they can manipulate people in such a short time and convince them to believe their lies instead of people you know for years.

Also my grandpa is stuck with one massive psychopath bitch.

so much shit happened it would take fucking age to write it all down so short story,
i'll write in next post
>>
>>18364979
Lmao
>>
>>18378357
>she is throwing shit left and right at everyone including kids on facebook
>so everybody defend themselves
>she deletes her message that caused the shitstorm
>"a bloo bloo look everyone hates me"
>grandpa pissed at us like "She showed me what you said to her blah blah"
>show him proof of her talking shit and harassing some of our family members
>so brainwashed he can't even think straight for a sec he thinks these are not real
>she keeps throwing shit for months
>try to talk to him
>never responds
>discover she had his FB account password and was deleting our messages to prevent us from talking to him
>uses his account to shittalk everyone since we all blocked her crazy ass
>get a call from grandpa "why you don't talk to her/me, we loves you blah blah, why do you hate her? blah blah,"
>tell him she is using his account and answer for him everytime and we don't want to talk to her
>apparently he knew all along and told her what to write
>same old game going for months
>grandpa pissed as usual he disowned us
>>
>>18378370
also another thing that happened

>he lives in his house,she lives in an apt
>he would come see us every week without her
>we're talking with him on the phone, all is well,family seems to go well and everything,we tell him not to drive because he's drunk as fuck (he's at his home)
>tell us he gotta call her (oh boy)
>an hour later get a call that he got arrested for drunk driving
>the fucking cunt convinced him go to the store to get a snack and drive all the way back to to where she lives
>he lost his driving license for a year

I'm fucking sure she called the cops to stop him from meeting us

also

>invite them for dinner
>everytime, madame respond and find and excuse to not come
>she prolly never told him they were invited
>later she call us to complain we never invite them
>as usual granpa on her side

also

>they secretly married a year before disowning us without inviting anyone
>we also found out he redid the legal will paper after he disowned us
>cunt was always saying she didn't want the house my dad built for him

Shit like this just keep happening till we got fed up
>>
>>18378381
about the "I'm fucking sure she called the cops to stop him from meeting us"

Police were waiting at her place and everytime we ask her about what happened she always make some shit up.

That's why i think she called the cops
>>
>>18364919
An inability to love,Narcissism dominates at there very being.they need something or someone to kick,to justify there own inadequacy.
>>
File: 1479526463207.jpg (46KB, 720x554px) Image search: [Google]
1479526463207.jpg
46KB, 720x554px
>>18364925
>I'm a Sociopath, it is really neat having a higher intelligence factor then people in General.
>>
File: About done.jpg (36KB, 403x392px) Image search: [Google]
About done.jpg
36KB, 403x392px
>>18378381
funny thing is

>He keep calling every few week and ask what to do with the house (the roof has to be redone and there was a leakage on the basement so there is moisture everywhere) since my dad is a carpenter and could fix it for free
>dad told him to deal with his own problem and that he does not give a shit about the house (because he thinks the house isn't his anymore)
>dad told me when grandpa dies and if it happens that the house isn't his anymore he would go there and tear out all what he redid on the house like the custom cupboard he made,expensive ass pergo floor,new walls he put up and the new appliances since he paid for all this and is technically his.
>house will prolly collapse when he's done removing all he did on it.
>told him id help if he'd do that
>>
One of my friends that I've known since middle school is a diagnosed sociopath. It's freaky, but all of his friends are kind of used to it at this point. He loves to kill small creatures or mutilate roadkill. He admires Adolf Hitler immensely and has talked about how much he would love to be a dictator. His sociopathic tendencies come out even more when he drinks or does drugs. Once he threw a stone statue of the virgin mary at my friend's head, and he had no reason for it. It narrowly missed, and he was indifferent about the fact that he nearly killed one of his best friends. Also, when we were freshmen in high school we used to always smoke weed together. Although most people mellow out when they smoke weed, he would get violent and unpredictable. On multiple occasions, he had gone into my kitchen and grabbed a butcher knife and threatened me with it for no reason at all. I have dozens of stores that i could tell, but I don't even think anybody is reading this lol
>>
>>18366062
pretty much this guys, you think the way you perceive things is any way similar to a psychopath then you are just trying to convince yourself to make up for your past downfalls and upbringing
>>
>>18365823
and this... oh god, even telling us his iq is higher than einsteins like iq means anything - and einstein was top jew...
>>
File: images.jpg (5KB, 259x195px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
5KB, 259x195px
>Once he threw a stone statue of the virgin mary at >my friend's head, and he had no reason for it.
>>
I hate that psychopathy/sociopathy is under antisocial personality disorder. I've been diagnosed as a schizoid, and it irks me when people think that it means I'm crazy or schizophrenic. I'm not paranoid or delusional, I just don't connect well with people and don't like being around them.
Dangerous, emotionless, psychos are antisocial; however, quiet, emotionally restrained, loners are schizoid. DSM pls fix
>>
if you are a pisces, chances are most of the people in your life are sociopaths
>>
>>18378737
This! Me too exactly! I had concinced myself I was a sociopath or a psychopath for the longest time because no one would screen test me. I live in the bible belt and they don't believe in SPD or that shit and think god heals everything. It was bittersweet when I finally found out I was a schizoid and that's what was wrong with me.
>>
>>18378767
Well, it's good you know the issue now. I know a lot of places don't look into these particular disorders very much. I live in the Bible Belt too, but my city is liberal enough to actually believe in mental health. So, I didn't have to wonder for too long.
>>
All I ever feel is anger and sadness, but I think that's depression rather than any edgy personality disorders. I think I wanted to be a sociopath back in secondary school when I was being bullied a lot, and I misinterpreted my complete loss of emotional affect as becoming one. It's just a shame that I never got it back.

I remember when I first got my dog that I felt a great warm rush of love for him everytime he came up to me or I walked him but now I only notice him when he whines or jumps on me. I still feed him and walk him, in the same way that I go to work and cook myself food but it's all on autopilot. Everything is grey and I wish I could remember what it felt like to be happy.

Sorry for blogging, the only time I ever talk about this is in threads about to die on 4chan.
>>
>>18378659
Should've put him down like the mad dog he is.
>>
>>18378212
> Not dangerous to society
> Been molesting girls since he was nine
> Is my best friend
> Might kill someone some day

The fuck is wrong with you? Why the fuck would you be friends with someone like this who molests girls. You just sit idly by, like a sheep, letting him hurt other people because he's your best friend and he calms you when you get stressed? I hope he kills you
>>
>>18378704
Yeah Kesha has an iq higher than Einstein's and she's a twat with ears
>>
>>18378357
>>18378370
>>18378381
That's not a psychopath in both cases. If you throw fits, you're just a crazy idiot. A psychopath is more calm and calculating. The whole point is he will seem like a regular human being.

Also if you figure out a psychopath's schemes don't be open about it, just steer clear from them. Sometimes the dumbest thing you CAN do is be obvious about something.
>>
How can I protect myself from a psychopath? I've been in an online relationship with I think to be a psychopath dude. I new from the beginning he was an unsettled individual and thought I could control or manipulate the relationship to stay in good favor with him but the past year he's become more and more unpredictable which is the frightening part. If he can fly off the handle from misinterpreting something I say then that's when I had to cut things off with him. Now he says he's going to ruin my life. From the beginning he lies about who he is, what he does etc. I play along and go with the lies. I think he truly believes I believe in his bullshit. Truth is, I just accepted it as a fault he has. But I just can't deal with it anymore. He's apparently been shot 3 times but yet he has no scars or bullet wounds bc he heals really fast bc he uses a special cream that he can't remember the name of. He's a hired hit man and has shot at people, beat people up etc. He alludes to being a very dangerous man with no empathy. He's had millions stashed away and has paid off his mother's house and had all of it stolen from him by someone breaking into his house and also stealing his 40 guns but yet he's never had a bank account and needed $200 to open an account so that he can hide all the money coming in. You see how ludicrous all this sounds right? There's been many more lies but those are the ones that stand out. I don't know whether he's just full of shit and won't do anything. Or maybe he will seek revenge bc I've somehow disrespected him by cutting him out of my life. The point is, the psychopaths are unpredictable and hard to read, that's the part that's scary.
>>
>>18379249
Psychos are pussies 7/10. Let him throw his tantrum.
>>
It takes a while for the psycho to get this one.
https://i.imgur.com/lzJo3rn.gifv
Thread posts: 319
Thread images: 49

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.