[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Angels on Earth

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

So /x/ I have a few questions for you. Do you think Angels exist on Earth? Could they inhabit people/posses them? Could a person just be an Angel?

I am curious because I think my friend is an angel, or at least on inhabits his body. Hes not especially kind like you would expect but his compassion is deep and he gives off this other worldly aura that is powerful.

Any thoughts /x/?
>>
I had a very spiritual experience recently that brought me back to Christianity. I believe I may have encountered numerous angels during this experience who helped guide me to safety.

I'm not really sure how to feel about the experience.
>>
>>18358688
OP here were the Angel corporeal?
>>
All of our bodies are vessels of sorts. There could be one or more angels per body. That doesn't mean they are good. Nor bad. If your friend was an angel he wouldn't know it. He might have heightened senses and higher knowledge and understanding, but he simply wouldn't know for certain that he was anything other than human.
>>
>>18358809
Unless it was revealed to him by the creator himself.
>>
File: Hey guys what's goin on.gif (464KB, 187x200px) Image search: [Google]
Hey guys what's goin on.gif
464KB, 187x200px
>>18358815
or like, a magic eight ball.
>>
>>18358824
Whatever floats your boat
>>
>>18358606
>Do you think Angels exist on Earth?
Yes.
>Could they inhabit people/posses them?
Yes
Could a person just be an Angel?
Short answer, no. Long answer, yes.
>>
File: V with Tucker Great Pyr.jpg (40KB, 451x309px) Image search: [Google]
V with Tucker Great Pyr.jpg
40KB, 451x309px
Using the word "angel" to define a spiritual being just shows you don't know what you're talking about. Everything is an angel to us mudmen.

All sort of spirits incarnate OP. Gifts like compassion etc are separate, but I guess "higher spirits" might be given more. You could see these things as a blessing and a curse. It wears you down to continually give a shit about every god damned soul you meet.

As far as possession by an angel, that would be really odd. Can't fathom why they would do that unless it was one of the chained "fallen angels" but those guys seem to operate in other ways. Some spirits may try to influence events down here by giving thoughts etc and manipulating circumstances.

Your friend may be a strong spirit in the other world and just be living a life down here.

Or you may just be feeling some sort of homoerotic subconscious feelings.

Who knows?
>>
Angels may work more strongly with certain people and they can influence the hearts of those persons receptive for their message, but I don't think they can be physically corporeal; and due to their nature they would never override free will to perform a full possession like that described.
>>
>>18358890
You're right. Angels don't get to possess people. But God is able to put an angel in possession of a body. And the angel wouldn't know the difference. They would grow up relatively normal as a human being. Until the day comes when they realize something isn't right. And they trace back their memories for clues. And their first memories were of them outside of their own body until the painful day they were sucked into it. Coexisting with another consciousness from that moment forward. Yet still unaware of their identity. Spooky stuff if you ask me.
>>
>>18358606
i think angels are unidimensional forces if u think ur bro is an angel because of his compassion but he is not always that way then he is not an angel,he probably is inhabited by an angel when gets his aura though
>>
File: _20161123_024150.jpg (130KB, 720x982px) Image search: [Google]
_20161123_024150.jpg
130KB, 720x982px
>>18358946
Indeed.
>>
>>18358824

>>>/tg/
>>
>>18358606
Of course, they're practically everywhere. There are angels assigned to people and even to countries.
As you can see with demonic possessions they can posses people, but I don't think angels, at least the good ones would posses a person because it would affect that person's free will.

Your friend might just be a good guy.
>>
>>18358606
you ever wonder why the bible was edited? why some stuff was taken out. stuff thats integral to the plot. the battle between god and lucifer that involved other angels. why the fuck isnt that in the bible? its referenced but not depicted in the current versions

all nephilim have forgotten who they were. they are just like normal people but they dont get to pass on. they are trapped on earth. they couldnt read that part of the bible

allegedly its not just them but the 4 horse men and the beast cant read much of revelations

they are all just people but the church figured out something was wrong when some clergy who could read and write had zero knowledge of the chapter/book of the bible dealing with the battle between god and the devil. they noticed it because people use to have to write the whole book over again to make a new copy and the same people always made bibles missing that chapter

under observation allegedly they would turn past it every time and not notice they grabbed a bunch of pages. when opened to it they would read and copy pages from the gospels verbatim

at first the church thought they were evil and killed them. problem solved right. but after a few centuries they noticed there were to many nephilim. in the chapter that depicts the battle a decent amount of detail in who and what happened is laid out. doing a head count they had passed the total number of archangels times 2

it was determined they must be getting reincarnated since they cant leave and worse still their numbers were growing like other classes of angels got kicked out more recently

for those that dont know only lucifer got to stay the same. it was a massacre. every one else forgot when slain and it was all gods plan. being a angel was just a beta test phase for main characters in a future story. true nature being tested

they fear the end of the world. so they removed shit so people wont have their memories jogged
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.