[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If I wanted to train someone in sorcery, but I wanted to make

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 12

File: Gowasu mourns Zamasu.jpg (958KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Gowasu mourns Zamasu.jpg
958KB, 1280x720px
If I wanted to train someone in sorcery, but I wanted to make absolutely sure I only selected a student that was pure and righteous, how would I do it?
>>
You've done the right first step coming to 4chan. No larger bastion of pure hearted virgins exists anywhere.
>>
>>18355681
Lol. Seriously though, I'm pretty sure the answer is that I'll take my arcana to the grave with me.
>>
File: 1357818781268.jpg (19KB, 350x465px) Image search: [Google]
1357818781268.jpg
19KB, 350x465px
>>18355667
use your magic to divine the truth of their heart, gandalf.
>>
File: naughtyanimegirl.jpg (85KB, 920x730px) Image search: [Google]
naughtyanimegirl.jpg
85KB, 920x730px
>>18355667

Why would you want someone absolutely pure?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zs5RV4GW01U
>>
>>18355686

Well yeah, have you seen millennials?
>>
>>18355667
Find someone weak, for that is all you seek. There is strength in darkness and evil, and greatness in finding the balance between light and dark.
>>
File: summarywar.gif (2MB, 659x609px) Image search: [Google]
summarywar.gif
2MB, 659x609px
>>18355874

At the expense of the suffering of others you mean Hero-stratus.
>>
>>18355868
Every generation is worse than the one before it by a significant margin. We used to think the youth of this time would be our hope for the future. They're all just retards and fags though.
>>
i am a pure boy of good heart teach me
>>
>>18355934
But how can I be sure you won't turn to the dark side and start ranting about sand?
>>
>>18355667
Teach me.
What there is of Good in me is immense. What there is of Evil in me is equally immense. What potential there is for balance and great works, is infinite.
But i need guidance.
A 'pure heart' is a meme, a lie describing naivete. Mine is a True heart.
>>
>>18355937
I would never hurt padme, Op, but I also wouldn't kill children in shilling about to save her
>>
>>18355667
with sorcery duhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
>>
File: surprised.gif (4MB, 640x333px) Image search: [Google]
surprised.gif
4MB, 640x333px
>>18355681
>>
OP, I did meditation for many years with goal of becoming morally perfect so I could do no wrong, and/or would perceive the transcendence of right and wrong.

I reached my goal, it's sort of both, I can't do wrong and I also perceive the transcendence as it were.

I have some powers, but they are basically kind of shitty. My most major powers only help other people. I want to collect the actual powers. I don't want to/can't be your student, but can you confer some sort of sorcery meme upon me so that I can have powers?
>>
You'd give up, diogenes tried and failed.
>>
>>18355979
This whole post is wrong
>>
File: dragon-ball-super-whis.jpg (13KB, 640x241px) Image search: [Google]
dragon-ball-super-whis.jpg
13KB, 640x241px
>>18355667

Gowasu is a God and he couldn't find someone pure and righteous. Really makes you think.
>>
>>18355954
Balance is unacceptable. Evil is shit and needs purged.

>>18355959
>I would never hurt padme
You're all wrong for this job.

>>18356001
I've done so multiple times. There's something deeply twisted in the hearts of men. I would say maybe I should try females, but honestly all humans are sexual mercenaries and as soon as their genitals sound the call, they'll betray everything I worked to build.
>>
>>18356047
Ouch. That literally felt like being punched in the gut. Thanks. Also, Zamasu did nothing wrong.
>>
>>18356048
>Balance is unacceptable. Evil is shit and needs purged.

"Evil" is a human word, based upon human constructs. The universe does not know "good and evil", it only knows "law and order" which is the light, and "chaos and disorder" which is the darkness.

Those are different only in seeming, since both arose from the same source that we are part of. Everone has a dark side and a light side.

Yes, we as humans should strive to transmute our own inner darkness into light, thats our purpose. But denying darkness its rightful place within creation is stupid too, for it isnt bad or anything, it just is. And without darkness, light would not be able to exist anyway, since everything manifest that comes from infinity relies upon the serets of the number three, that is, it needs:

A thesis. an anti-thesis and everything in between.
>>
File: GodofDestruction.jpg (89KB, 1252x1252px) Image search: [Google]
GodofDestruction.jpg
89KB, 1252x1252px
>>18356050

Technically correct as Whis reversed time right after they caught him betraying the trust of his Sensai and murdering him in cold blood.... He was punished for a pre-crime, post-crime. Rather interesting Paradox when you think about it.

Regardless, I'll make sure to send the memo to your future pupil that you have no moral qualms with that sort of decision.

Oh what, what Zamasu are we talking about?
>>
>>18356072

this is why i /x/
>>
>>18356072
Alright, I mispoke. I do disagree with Zamasu killing the kaioshin. But other than that he was in the right.
>>
>>18356070
>This new agey "everything is relative" weakness
You are a rotten and fallen species.
>>
File: skynet-google-robos.jpg (54KB, 366x426px) Image search: [Google]
skynet-google-robos.jpg
54KB, 366x426px
>>18356088

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ucL2SNcFLjs

How do you define a "God"? Is a certain level of cognitive ability and power necessary before it becomes wrong? Is there objective criteria that makes genocide of humans who are living peaceably morally acceptable?

Or do you think morality is a spook?
>>
>>18356107
>humans who are living peaceably
Literally what is this? The best of humans are eating the biosphere.
>>
>>18355667
Start by not being an hypocrite.
>>
>>18356681
In what way?
>>
>>18355667

But, sorcery is about neutrality. Too much of a good thing is a bad thing. Purity begets zealotry which begets inhumanity.
>>
>>18356692
>sorcery is about neutrality
Says you.
>>
>>18355667
>someone that is pure and righteous
So literally nobody then? Problem solved.
>>
>>18355667
Smash his hands in a car crash
>>
>doesn't know how to choose the right student
>wants to teach the occult

I think you should be looking for a teacher, not a student
>>
>>18356726
I think you underestimate my standards.
>>
A pure man would have no need of your sorcery and should not be the keeper of this power; it will only add to his burden: consider Tom Bombadil and the Ring.

Choose someone who have his feet on the muddy ground and still look at the stars above. Someone who understand the duties and responsibilities sorcery will bring him, and is willing to uphold them. Any impurity in him should aid him in this singular task, even if it harms him; his duties and responsibilities toward this power are more important than himself.
>>
>>18356745
Yeah, that's a good argument and all. Here's a more potent one: men are evil scum.
>>
>>18356735
The only thing I'm underestimating is your autism, go larp somewhere else faggot
>>
This whole thread is ridiculous

"How do I pick a pupil?"
>Motley answers of varying reasonableness.
"No, and also you're all scum, humans are ill suited."
>Brief discussion about morality and responsibility
"You don't know my standards"
>Abject dismissal in response to rejection.
"No, I also won't go away, either. I will continue to shitpost about how I won't share my 'powers' with any of you."

Well what the fuck do you want. anon? You've tried absolutely nothing and you're all out of ideas.
>>
>>18356726
this.

If you were qualified to teach, you would already know the answer to your question.
>>
>>18356735
your standards are meaningless if you can't teach, have nothing to teach, or can't even find yourself a right student
perhaps you overestimate your ability to teach or quality of whatever you want to teach
>>
>>18355667
Bitch ass bitch, teach me how to magic. Im pure of heart, i promise.
>>
File: goku-angel.jpg (93KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
goku-angel.jpg
93KB, 512x384px
>>18356704

Op is looking for an Angel.

an·gel
/ˈānjəl/

noun

1. a spiritual being believed to act as an attendant, agent, or messenger of God, conventionally represented in human form with wings and a long robe
2. a person of exemplary conduct or virtue:
>>
OP, I wasn't going to bother replying, I rarely do. No, I don't think I'm worthy, I know how corrupt humanity is. It's actually causing contemplations of suicide. They say how an 18 year old is young, and should go out and "live" - but for what? I've had this burning purpose to do something, even if it was never defined. Uniting humanity as one instead of divided illusions which we call nations.

Ive struggled with depression all my life, bullied, and had an incredibly rough childhood anon. Really....really rough. I know I am broken. This means I'm susceptible to an even further downward spiral. There are times we can see some good, but it is far from the corrupt shit that goes on. I ponder at night how humanity even got to this point. I sometimes regret being born. I'm just venting anon, I'm not wanting anything, as I've learned we don't deserve anything regardless of the entitlement one may feel. Ashes to ashes, dust to dust. I plan on trying to unite humanity as one by creating independence as an intergalactic species. I've had this vision since 15. When I find myself feeling especially down, I go to /r/watchpeopledie or here. I'm reminded by how things really are and wonder why I even bother. INTJ is what they classified me as - the test resulted the same 3 times in a row at different periods in life. So, whether I like it or not, I'm forced to put my perspective into the shoes of everyone and thing. A.D.D makes me see it in vivid clarity. I don't know why humans have a natural desire to succumb to lust, violence, or hate. Everything is meaningless anyway, eventually we all return to The One. The Source from the very beginning and very End. My point to this is to tell you that you might not find anyone to your standards in western culture I guess. Maybe try Africa? A child starves at this moment and no one reflects to realize it, no one speaks for them. Thank capitalism. Sadly. Fuck, how did the world get to this point. Why are the ones in power so selfish.
>>
>>18357441
>Thank capitalism
You mean Imperialism but nice try. You should go out and learn before you go kill yourself.
>>
>>18355667
Drop your wallet in front of perspective candidates
>>
>>18357455
No. The condescending tone is meaningless anon. I want you to know that, but I know you don't care. I don't either. Whether you bother or don't. I shouldn't waste anymore adenosine triphosphate on prolonging this.

If you really want to know, and change that mentality that I once had, understand that imperialism is a facade. Banks own nations, and in it all their leaders of supposed power. This is dated - when countries were fighting in war, banks lent massive amounts of money and hooked them into submission with an ever increasing debt that is designed to never be paid. Hence, the Rothschilds, Anon. Of course. I'm ticked you're being so snarky for no reason but you did give me your perspective, and I give you mine. I apologize for the equally rude response initially. This is 4chan. We shouldn't be like this.
>>
>>18357441
Translation: Listen to how nice I am, I'm so sad for people :( pls teach me magic
>>18357374
He said he was looking for someone pure and good, not an angel. Why would an angel want to learn sorcery anyway?
>>
>>18357590
I respect your perspective to my post anon. But you aren't me, or in my shoes. You don't understand the depth of emotion conveyed in those words - your perspective warps these words I find difficult to type because of your own beliefs and interpretations. An ulterior motive of sorts. If only you knew. I don't care about shit like this, I was trying to help OP and relate to his obvious struggle of finding someone worthy. I'm far from it, and you know it too.
>>
>>18357631
I was trying to help too! I told him nobody is worthy. And I was kidding when I said that's what you wanted, your post just came across as such. Also;
>>18357554
>adenosine triphosphate
What the fuck dude. You just get out of a science class and wanted to use a new word to sound smart? Not trying to be rude or anything but such an obscure word came out of fucking nowhere. Gave me a laugh, though.
>>
Teach me but only if it makes life interesting and worth living and just because they were pure and righteous to start doesn't mean they'll stay that way
>>
>>18357655
It's been some time since finishing up Biology. I'm 18 but graduated out of HS in June of this year. I'm trying my hardest to make some financial gain with programming which I can then use to advance my ultimate goal of intergalactic independence of our planet. It's delusional but I don't have a choice in the say. If I ignore doing anything I have this insatiable urge of needing to do something that video games can't keep my mind off.

I used the ATP word not to sound intelligent, I guess it's just my character. Probably being partially autistic maybe. I thought it would better communicate the extent of not caring, I guess it could be a deeper sarcastic expression.

I apologize for being rude to you, I'm sorry anon. I guess that my rough childhood which involved bullying in early life caused me to interpret your post coming off as trying to make fun of me because it looks like I'm puffing myself up with self pity. Didn't realize you were joking, I apologize.

It's difficult to communicate with people not because I don't know what to say, it's just difficult to and I had a hard time coming to terms with it. I can convey what I want alone when I write or talk to myself in my head, as I've come to accept me as I'll always have me in the end. The guy who looks back in the mirror is the only one who can take me to where I want to be, not any friend, girlfriend, or relative. Sometimes I don't bother with talking when it comes to small talk, and my sister gives me shit for it. It's just difficult.

Again, I apologize anon, I've been up all night fuelled by Adderall working on an app for a final university project. I'm not tired but I feel the slight fatigue. You're a cool person.
>>
>>18357716
Aw. Thanks anon. I completely get where you're coming from. Hey, at least you're still getting out and doing things. I can't stand being around anyone anymore so I gave up going out a long time ago.
>>
>>18355667
Op youre a bitch. If you knew real sorcery you would be able to sense if someone was evil or good.

Dont let this doofus try and teach you anything. Im sure the furthest hes gotten to is meditation.
I doubt youve read any real books on sorcery. Anything available to the public is pure bullshit. A real sorcerer would not advertise that he is a sorcerer, specially not try and find an apprentice.

Please get the fuck out of here with your bullshit, im tired of idiots like you preending they know magic.
>>
>>18355667
Look for the most vile person on earth, then go to the exact opposite place.
>>
It is written: "There is no one (none) righteous, no, not one".
So you can give up on that part.
>>
File: 5435435.png (1KB, 440x247px) Image search: [Google]
5435435.png
1KB, 440x247px
>>18355667

>I wanted
>I w ant ed
>I ant ed
>I de ant
>I the ant

>>>/diy/
>>
>>18355681
Top kek
>>
>>18356718
Nice
>>
>>18355667
idk maybe try teaching people to become pure and righteous? Best way perhaps is to lead by example and show them the fruits of the proper path. People will try to emulate you if you show them grace love and wisdom. If your path has these virtues imbued within it, teaching someone till also lead them in the right direction.
>>
TFW OP harvests all your posts.

Witches gonna witch, boys.
>>
Really she so sad and lonely.

Can't get laid for balance phony.

Sickle hearts and run run run

Such a terrible lay, but there'll always

be

another

one!
>>
>>18356070
tldr duality, the battle between light and dark, a construct of the matrix, just like how the people of zion rose and fought the machines in 6 different iterations before neo found out that the one and the battles for freedom from the matrix was just another part of the matrix. dont try to bend the spoon with your mind, only realize that there is no spoon
>>
>>18355667

Make them suck your dick like everybody else.
>>
>>18355847

Most unclean.
>>
>>18356070
>>law and order = light
>>chaos = dark
I keep reading this but isn't chaos burning brightness and isn't law and order darkness?

Entropy (as we are told) yields the lowest energy state
An explosion yields chaos & light

We also seem to live in a world of reversed meaning for everything, veiled & mirrored ....
>police are criminals
>charities for children trafficking are trafficking children
>school makes u stupid
>"health" food makes u unhealthy
>medicine makes u sick

And so on and so forth
>>
>>18356735

Just look for the next Joker, ACE!

(TIP: Real Khorne men SCORN faggot magickckckckcks!)
>>
File: Screenshot_267.jpg (93KB, 515x503px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_267.jpg
93KB, 515x503px
>>18355667
Someone who shows interest. And would honestly wish for world peace if they got a wish.
>>
>>18361103
Correct. All things change, except for the foundational principles by which change is measured. They are:

1) You exist
2) Every one is a reflection of all, and all are the reflection of one.
3) Changes to one reflect the inverse change to all.

Everything in existence changes. That which does not change does not exist. The rate at which something changes over time is called its "frequency." It is a frequency of change. You can know a thing's pattern of frequency equation. Upon knowing it, you can choose to oscillate yourself at that frequency equation, which causes the universe, from your perspective, to oscillate at the inverse or absence of whatever thing's frequency equation it is you're choosing to oscillate yourself at.

When the frequency equation for the next moment is nested within the frequency equation for the adjacent temporal coordinate, the universe from your perspective is ordered. When the frequency equation for the next moment is nested in the adjacent spatial coordinate, the universe from your perspective is chaotic.

There is a trade off between very long memory (order), or very rapid senses (chaos).

Purity of either tends towards madness. There's an infinite amount of room between either extreme, and that's where life happens.
Thread posts: 70
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.