[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Columbine High School Massacre

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 344
Thread images: 46

File: columbine-massacre-shooters.jpg (95KB, 756x440px) Image search: [Google]
columbine-massacre-shooters.jpg
95KB, 756x440px
Whats your guys opinion on the Columbine Massacre? Any theories on something that may have happened much further within the file of this particular event?
>>
Hey apparently that school is haunted and the library (which they just put a bunch of lockers in front of) still has all the bloodstains 'n' shit.
>>
>>18350471
True. wouldnt surprise me with how many people died there not to mention the 2 kids literally killed themselves after
>>
>>18350460
Those niggas tried to blow-up the fucking school up but the propane tanks failed so they just shot-up the library instead. Eric's masterplan failed.
>>
>>18350460
I think Dyldo Kleboink had aspergers.
>>
>>18350481
probably. the 2 of them had serious fucking problems when it came to their head. You should read their diaries lmao
>>
fucking fake
these guys were android (human and machine), the CIA operated them
>>
>>18350494
lmao, i knew there was going to be someone who said they were robots. Theres enough proof to show they clearly werent
>>
Why is everyone talking about Columbine all of a sudden?
>>
>>18350503
why not m8
>>
>>18350506
It's just hip right now?
>>
>>18350500
I am autistic myself and know fully well how robotic I am
I also don't think you can prove anything
>>
>>18350494
>these guys were androids
But theres autopsy pictures of them with their human brains splattered everywhere.
>>
>>18350514
all fake, the whole internet: fake. this world: fake!
>>
>>18350508
yeah. Idk but its just something people find os interesting at times because there was so much evidence lying around that led right to how they were gonna shoot it up. From rumors to websites to their own rooms
>>
>>18350513
I cant prove anything but autopsy records/pictures can
>>
>>18350460
why do 99% happen in the us? mk-ultra?
like why not russia/china/brazil, other fucked up countries? i know it happens there to but not in the same volume
>>
>>18350522
probably because of the lack of self fucking awareness. The people in office have yet to do something with guns and shit. legal age. etc
>>
>>18350521
can all be faked
sorry man, I can not be convinced of anything
>>
>>18350523
guns and shit had nothing to do with it

they stole the guns they used to commit the shooting
>>
>>18350525
maybe if you had a bit of more common sense and took the time to watch videos, look at pictures, and read up on pages and pages of evidence, maybe you would be convinced.
>>
>>18350528
true true, but still. go america, why wouldnt the most stuff happen here. we are practically already corrupt right?
>>
>>18350503
Marilyn Manson did a new album kek
>>
>>18350523
not sure i buy that tho, switzerland have very liberal gun laws?
>>
>>18350534
havent got a clue. i dont have my fair share of knowledge on things like that desu
>>
>>18350529
when I sense convincement coming, I quickly close the window
>>
>>18350539
lmao
>>
File: DIE.png (20KB, 236x380px) Image search: [Google]
DIE.png
20KB, 236x380px
>the boys were apparently obsessed with KMFDM
>they caused the massacre/killed themselves the same year KMFDM's shittiest album debuted
>titled: ADIOS

wew
>>
>>18350543
good to know
>>
File: scmrpg.jpg (47KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
scmrpg.jpg
47KB, 200x200px
>>18350460
The rpg maker game of it was ok.

That's what you get we you send your kids to govt schools.
>>
>>18350547
rekt
>>
I still think Robert Perry was a third shooter, but left the school before they went any deeper inside the school, right after they first entered it.

Almost every other reported shooter can be chaulked up to mis-identifying Eric or Dylan, or mis-hearing things. (Chiseled face shooter was just Eric Harris, while "Joe" was them probably just saying "yo")

However, there's too many that report Robert Perry for it not to be a bit shady. Down to reporting features none of the others had and even multiple people describing him wearing a tie-dye shirt. I'm pretty sure one of the girls who was shot in the back and her friend both claim it was him (or, at least someone not EH or DK)
>>
>>18350551
first time ive heard of this. ill do my research on it
>>
>>18350519
Like that kid who made a flash cartoon of himself shooting up his school that got featured on the front page of newgrounds?
I still cant believe the only mention i can find is that he uploaded the flash. I remember watching it a bunch of times just because i liked the song.
>>
>>18350555
yeah thats crazy. just looked it up and holy shit, thats so sketchy. he looks exactly like dylan klebold. the nose and everything
>>
>>18350561
Got a link? Can't find it.
>>
>>18350563
http://3.images.spike.com/images/import/stills/films/resize/istd/3451680.jpg?quality=0.91
>>
>>18350522
Its cultural imo. Being from one Of these countries, we just didnt have that group segregation and hierarchy bullshit at school. It can trigger retards like the ones at op's pic.
>>
>>18350561
The craziest part for me was i didnt even know about until a few months ago when the sleepy cabin guys mentioned it when they had tom fulp on the podcast. I didnt even think anything of it at the time. If anything i thought it was supposed to put school shootings in a negative light. Shows how dumb i was as a kid i guess.
>>
>>18350572
eh. all of us are dumb as kids lmao. just a thing. but as we get older we start to realize where we fucked up and what was right and wrong. you easily find that out being all the technology we have now.
>>
>>18350534
Yes. The swiss have more guns per capita than burgers. Canadians as well. And I think that finngols do too.
>>
>>18350610
true
>>
>>18350522

Because if you bully the sperglords, they'll eventually break and start shooting faggits.
>>
>>18350555
That's pretty eerie
>>
Eric's berserk. He believed that this item would grant him invincibility.
>>
File: image.jpg (111KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
111KB, 800x600px
>>18351434
Forgot to post pic. Sorry.
>>
Several people who witnessed the whole thing said the duo were targeting sports jocks, who commonly wore white hats. they murdered the aforementioned sport jocks mostly while taunting others. a witness also said the boys were doing it because people were "mean" to them...

Knowing how a few people in high school can and will pick on anybody they deem "uncool" and out of their clique, I bet the two psychos decided to go all out on vengeance.
>>
>>18351447
They told everyone in the library to stand up if they had white hats.
>>
Failed beta uprising
>>
>>18351438
What's that?
>>
>>18351447
Hell if I had the means, I'd do the same shit in my highschool.
>>
>>18352475
Lol
>>
>>18350471
Looks to me like they removed the library and just made it an open atrium area. While I wouldnt be surprised if the school is haunted, it doesn't seem a room full of their dried blood was just left hidden away.
>>
>>18350460
What the fuck is with all this Columbine shit in my life currently and couple of months ago me and a friend made Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold in WWE 2k14 as a fucking joke now since then everywhere I go on the internet fucking references this event
>>
>>18350460
Short version - this was a CIA false flag event. There were multiple shooters. There were bombs placed all over the school that for some reason didn't go off.

People have been murdered investigating this. There are lots of things that have never been explained. Careful when digging into this.
>>
>>18350471
they remodeled everything you goose
http://www.acolumbinesite.com/remodel.html
>>
>>18350514
that was life like brain juice the CIA concocted up in the late 60s for the war but it ended too soon before they could use it in the field, so they decided to test it on 2 androids they had built.
>>
>>18350547
loved playing it back in the day, when they go to hell the game ramps up and starts getting nuts.
>>
>>18352475
ow the edge
>>
File: Buddha feel.jpg (107KB, 500x637px) Image search: [Google]
Buddha feel.jpg
107KB, 500x637px
>>18350518
>>
>>18350533
Shitty
>>
File: wat.gif (2MB, 236x224px) Image search: [Google]
wat.gif
2MB, 236x224px
>>18350500

Nigga, you trying to tell me that police tried to prove they were not robots? Who the fuck could even consider that a possibility?
>>
>>18353425
No one did until the police kept saying "see all this evidence proving they WERE DEFINITELY REAL PEOPLE AND NOT ROBOTS MADE BY THE CIA NOTHING TO SEE HERE PEOPLE MOVE ALONG"
>>
>>18353428

kek'd, well played, sir.
>>
>>18352827
It was the game DOOM that caused all of this, citizen.
>>
>>18350522
Most likely these countries have enough problems already, and when school sootings happen they are mostly comitted by adults. Eg. the case when the boko haram attacked a school in Nigeria and kidnapped a handful of girls
>>
>>18350522
In Russia they just gas the complex and tell you to forget it happened.
>>
>>18350494
You mean Dr. Wily was behind Columbine?
>>
>>18351447
Bullshit theory. That's the narrative that the media made up, blaming it on "bullying". Look up a list of the victims. They shot a fucking special needs kid who was using a computer.
They were lunatic pieces of shit who just wanted to make their mark on the world by killing innocent people. Same with that Sandy Hook piece of shit, etc. And our culture and media that glorifies the killers makes the situation worse every time.
>>
>>18352801
It's always been a popular event to discuss, snowflake. Just like Sandy Hook.
>>
>>18353636

lol i remember this.
>>
>>18350522
America was founded on cold-blooded slaughter
>>
>>18350518
shhhhhhh there are coming for you
>>
>>18350460
was thinking of starting a band called columbine blowout.
>>
>>18350528
No they didn't steal the guns, they had other friends buy them. This is illegal and is called a straw purchase (when someone who can buy a gun purchases one with the express intent of giving or selling it to another person who cannot legally own or buy guns).

Additionally, they illegally modified their shotguns in SBSs (short barrel shotguns, or shotguns under a minimum OAL or with a barrel less than 18'').
>>
>>18350478
lmao /thread please
>>
Honestly I just visit /x/ once a month to see how retarded Americans and Britons are.
t. Russian in Austria
>>
>>18355504
This
>>
>>18355241
Another point worth noting, besides firearms laws doing fuck all, is that the attack was never planned as a shooting in the first place. Both boys had written and spoken about The OKC bombing as their main inspiration for the attack. That's why they had so many bombs and grenades. The whole plan was to bomb the school, then shoot some kids as the ran out, before ultimately blowing a bomb in their car when the cops shower up. Had the propane bombs in the cafeteria gone off as intended, hundreds would have been killed.

They also had a diversionary tactic, a bomb in a park nearby. That was supposed to draw police away some hours before that attack. I believe McVeigh did something similar when he carried out his attack.

But Eric and Dylan were retards and their bombs were shit. Ultimately they panicked and decided to enter the school to shoot. Once inside, they threw their grenades which also failed. At this point they really didn't know what to do. The cops were on them already and they couldn't make it out to their car bomb. They really didn't just plan to shoot everyone since that wasn't the point (and they did have ammo and time to kill many more, it just wasn't 'the plan') and they ultimately took the cowardly way out. A fitting end for two edgy faggots, imo.
>>
>>18350522
China has had a long string of school stabbings this century. Adults go to elementary schools and stab as many children as they can. Given government control of the media and censorship, the actual number of occurrences might be higher than you can find.
>>
Feel sorry for Columbine basketball team though they lost their 2 best shooters so sad
>>
File: 18plus.gif (22KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
18plus.gif
22KB, 400x300px
>>18352475
>>
>>18350522
Our country doesn't sell guns wholesale.
>>
>>18353885
Clearly they don't gas you enough.
>>
>>18350460
Typical Sox fan desu.
>>
>>18355851

Hows 5th grade buddy?
>>
they are robots
>>
>>18350460
>Their journals documented their plan for a major bombing to rival that of the Oklahoma City bombing. Their entries contained blurbs about ways to escape to Mexico, hijacking an aircraft at Denver International Airport and crashing it into a building in New York City (foreshadowing the September 11 attacks by two years)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Columbine_High_School_massacre
>>
>>18355596
Their bombs were shit.

They used old school alarm clocks as the trigger, the ones with the bells and little hammer. Only they bought the wrong kind and the little hammers were made of plastic thus not causing a spark. That's some serious underplanning right there. I'm surprised they even managed to do all this.
>>
>>18356208
Didn't the bombers who blew up columbia have similar plans too fly planes into new York?
>>
This whole thing is eerie as fuck. Makes me nervous to read up on, because it's honestly fucked up. I'm desensitized to a lot of shit but this is one if those things that make me uneasy. Something about it.
>>
>>18350522
>>18350523
there have been plenty of Mass shootings and murders outside of the US, its not a cultural thing its just a humanity thing. People suck sometimes, there is no safe haven where things like this dont happen
>muh guns and redneck Americans
kek, tell that to Paris and all their "refuges"
>>
>>18350460
I think it was pretty fucking metal but ended up making life hell for me and some of my friends because we were the weird outsiders in my school.
>>
>>18350481
nah. if he did, he would've actually succeeded instead of colossally fucking up his plans. though it's great that he fucked up. God was on all of our sides that day. everybody but theirs
>>
>>18350460
Eric was a sociopath turning into a full on pscyopath
Dylan was a lonely neet with suicidal thoughts and a fucked up personality
the two of them clicked and, with eric being the leader of the two, decided to wage war for the hell of it. There have been other mass shooters before them, but theyre still popular because
>they were kids, and while its been done by kids before the media age made them celebrities which is what they wanted
>gun laws were already being fought over, and had been for some time
>they came from seemingly normal lives, question of nature vs nurture
>their M.O. of planning and gear has been copied by most every mass shooter to date
they might not have been the first, but they did it in such a way it made them famous and set the ground rules for shit like this for the past two decades
>>
i think they did nothing more or less then what the reports said there was a horrendous death toll nothing really compares to it except 9/11
>>
>>18351438
I thought he had a tec 9 from counter strike
>>
File: Denver-Airport-Paintings (2).jpg (150KB, 1024x789px) Image search: [Google]
Denver-Airport-Paintings (2).jpg
150KB, 1024x789px
>>18356208
isn't denver airport the one with the creepy cult shit.

theres also plaques and shit of a nonexistent group and something about liver disease.
>>
>>18350503
It's basically pop culture now, its like the Berlin Wall or 9/11. Shit just gets immortalised maybe cause this was the first true "school massacre" in the digital age that killed more than 3 ppl. Plus ppl were fascinated by the world these guys lived in (the diaries, etc)
>>
>>18356545
Their bombs were shit, but it's not like they didn't try. If you read through their journals, they talk about many different trials of various mixtures to maximize the effectiveness. Ultimately it didn't matter, because they were both retards who had no skill or desire to figure things out. They were essentially star-struck kids who wanted to make a name for themselves.

If you read their journals, you'll also notice that Eric was the real instigator in all of this. He was the one with anger issues and was the one who had SSRIs in his blood at his autopsy. Dylan was the pushover stooge, also depressed but with no spine at all. He went along with what Eric did out of hopelessness just as much as anger.
>>
the basement tapes that haven't been released is a huge deal
>>
I wonder which one out of the two shot himself first?
>>
>>18350484
any examples of their diaries?
>>
>>18350460
the basement tapes will never leak
>>
>>18358192
whats the basement tapes m8? whats on them spooky stuff?
>>
>>18356651
>Dylan was a lonely neet
Are you fucking retarded, or something?
>>
>>18355896

I'm not from Russia, you slimy sack of garbage.
>>
>>18359369
they fuck each other in the ass on the tapes.
>>
>>18350555
jeff weise?
>>
File: 4chantypes.gif (2MB, 300x169px) Image search: [Google]
4chantypes.gif
2MB, 300x169px
>>18356645
>there have been plenty of Mass shootings and murders outside of the US
Yeah, but they are usually pollitically motivated, whilst in the US they happen because they encourage mongoloids to buy weapons.

>tell that to Paris and all their "refuges"
The parisean attacks weren't caused by refugees, you moron.
>>
>>18359047
http://www.acolumbinesite.com/

This site is the most complete source I could find when I looked into the events. Has both of their diaries with photos and transcripts. Lots of other info, even autopsies.
>>
>>18359855
>pollitically motivated,
not always
>they encourage mongoloids to buy weapons
kek
you get all your info from buzzfeed? Gun ownership and rights have been turned into something evil by way of the media now, and have been for quite some time. I cant put anything up about being pro gun without getting somebody telling me im a future school shooter
>>
>>18359855
>parisean attacks weren't caused by refugees
>>
>>18359388
dylan had a history of depression and other mental issues in his early teens. Its common knowledge
whether or not those feelings and thoughts turned violent before or after he met eric is anyone's guess but the two coming together was the worst possible scenario
>>
>>18359855
which attack are you referring to? The one with the muslim extemists shooting up the cartoonist's building, or the concert hall, or the one where they played real life GTA in Nice?Because if theres one where a white paris citizen did it I havent heard of it
>>
>>18350494
it's all a conspiracy
>>
File: tip_ny_0406_03.jpg (115KB, 611x404px) Image search: [Google]
tip_ny_0406_03.jpg
115KB, 611x404px
>>18360113
>not always
that's why I said usually.

>I cant put anything up about being pro gun without getting somebody telling me im a future school shooter
Who the fuck said every gun owner is a school shooter? You might as well fuck it up by having a gun in any other way, either shooting someone by mistake, or killing yourself, I don't give a shit. What I'm telling is, guns should be restricted from common populace, and you should have to undergo a much more rigorous battery of tests to be allowed to have a gun.

>>18360120
So now "refugee" is an ethnic group, huh? Congratulations on your autism.
>>
>>18360139
>the refuges coming from another country are an "ethnic group"
yes, theyre also muslim too. Or do facts offend you? Why dont you watch that vice doc that tries to say Europe needs to take in all these poor women and children while dozens of middle aged men flood past them and cool yourself off
>>
>>18360139
the media says every gun owner is a school shooter,or at least should be held accountable when a shooting happens. and its repeated verbatum by people who want to soun pseudo political
It sucks, and while I will admit we have a problem with gun violence in certain parts of this country, all im saying is
>It isnt only America that these things happen in
seriously, ive had people tell me flat out NO counties in Europe have gun violence of any kind
>responsbile gun owners are used as a scapegoat when a tragedy happens, and thats not fair
>the problem isnt as simple as "lol lets make them illegal to own and it wont happen anymore"
like that other guy said, Columbine became popular for a few reasons of which was it being at the right (or really wrong) time and people flat out blamed guns and gun owners which is now the norm anytime these things happen. All that does is ignore the problems at hand
>>
>>18360145
On Syria alone there 6 ethnic groups, some of which are majoritarily christian. Maybe you should think twice before calling your lousy biased opinion a "fact".

>>18360155
No shit that countries with weak firearms regulations have gun violence problems? Too bad you never heard about Japan, where while there are still several people who own guns and practice shooting as a sport, has virtually no deaths related to guns in it's recent history.
>>
The reason why columbine is famous over even bigger/worse school shootings is because of the massive amount of documentation, in terms of their diaries, and the videos they made. After seeing this material, it's really really hard to pretend that they "were just insane".

-The video shows them just walking down the hall not doing anything as jocks punch him and he almost drops the camera. He didn't do anything, they were just asshole jocks.
-The diaries have jocks as a running theme many times.
-The two specifically asked for jocks/white hats to stand up in the library. There are recordings of this.
-No school staff or anyone for that matter is ever going to admit that they did anything to possibly cause a shooting. The response is always going to be "We had no idea the bullying was going on". If I was the bully, I wouldn't admit to it and would say the same thing.
-They planned doing this for almost two whole years for the above reasons, repeated many many times in their diaries. That is a response to something bad happening (bullying). A crazy person just gets up one day and decides to do it.

you can find all the paper documents on acolumbinesite.com and the videos are all in various documentaries on youtube.

It's possible that they were a little insane, aka the "perfect storm" argument, but I feel after this kind of evidence that the crazy was 10% and the asshole/bully factor was 90%.
>>
there is no theory to be had.

>chad jocks tease ordinary kids
>ordinary kids had enough
>kids shoot chads
>normies categorize shooters as psychopaths.

that's all there is to it.
the school normalized bullying. so the in return the kids became apathetic to the lives of others.
>>
>>18350522
fucking guns everywhere
>>
>>18360234
>Too bad you never heard about Japan,
japan has a serious problem with school stabbings actually. Doesnt sound like much but they still have people, sometimes in the double digits, killed by somebody bringing a blade into school
its their equivalent to US school shootings, they just dont have their media show it off
>>
>>18360234
and yet we';re still seeing snackbars killing people for their jihad, not over their christian beliefs
funny how the facts still hurt your feelings
>>
>>18360271
this is false. there is no evidence of them being relentlessly teased like everyone says. They might have been picked on, but no more than the average kid and them acting like edgelords in trench coats didnt help
they were time bombs they would have gone off regardless
>>
>>18360364
its on wikipedia. i trust this to be a source more than your assumption that they didn't get bullied.

and since bullying is such a huge problem everywhere i don't see why that theory is not possible
>>
>>18359855

Lol yeah they were faggot
>>
>>18360139
Agreed. Not every gun owner is a mass shooter or a sociopath. Unfortunately though, coming from someone who has grown up with responsible and forward gun owners in every angle of my family, being certified legally, I have devoted a lot of paid and volunteer time to the education and training of gun owners.

That being said, I am in the total belief that guns should be restricted from the general public. I don't believe that any legal persons should have the right to purchase a firearm. Anyone of age, without legal trouble, can walk in to a gun store and purchase a firearm of varying types. That is ridiculous and extremely irresponsible of us as a society to allow. I am a firm believer in our personal rights as citizens and humans, but I am strongly against the widespread ownership of firearms.

Simply put, people are dumb as fuck, and I can not even count the number of times that I have tutored a class of individuals from a wide array of backgrounds and ages, that even while teaching them personally, I strongly disagreed with them owning a firearm. The problem is that our current media has glorified what a gun or firearm truly is. I'd say, maybe 95% of people interested in purchasing a firearm do it for the complete wrong reasons. There is a significantly large amount of the populace who suffer from confidence issues wrought on intentionally by the same organizations they put faith in to report truth and consumerism. These said people, who include about 92% of the world populace, have no right owning a firearm, simply because they do not have the mental fortitude to treat it with respect. A knife can kill a person, a fist can kill a person. Hell, even a dildo can kill a person. However, none of these things can kill 30 people at 50 yards, in less than two minutes, despite said 30 people actively attempting to alleviate themselves from the situation. Guns kill en mass. Sometimes before the shooter even knows the ramifications of their actions.
>>
>>18360364
>>18360369
What about the video I mentioned? it shows them being pushed by jocks in the hallway. even the most stupid asshole usually gets out of the way when they see someone holding a big video camera.

This wasn't my idea, I can't remember his name but one of their friends who wasn't part of the shooting, brought this idea up and mentioned the video and them being pushed in it as proof of the bully culture there.
>>
>>18360354
>serious problem with school stabbings

No, there is not. There has been 7 spree killings in the last 10 years and none of them came as close to those perpetrated by individuals armed with firearms around the world. You can't seriously believe that a knife can be as deadly as a gun.

>>18360361
The only fact presented by you is that you have autism.

>>18360388
That's exactly what I was trying to say, thank you a lot based anon.
>>
>>18360369
>>18360369
I never said they didnt get bullied, they probably did by acting like autists. The idea that they were normal, nice boys until the chads made their lives hell and pushed them into shooting up the school is wrong though. They both had a series of events and red flags that showed they were already more than capable of doing what they did. Im sure any teasing didnt help, but this isnt like other incidents were a bullied kid wanted revenge
>>
>>18360388

Good thing nobody gives a shit about your opinions.
>>
>>18360543
I never said they were more dangerous, but cute try though. Im saying its retarded to act like this is purley an american problem and it only happens becuase of guns. Or that no other objects can be deadly
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Akihabara_massacre>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Akihabara_massacre
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sagamihara_stabbings

and thats not even considering some other aspects if you want to look at it on a world scale. Its impractical to compare crime rates and states from one country to another
>>
>>18360543
>lol youre wrong and dumb and im right and thats it
thats adorable. keep your head in the sand to reality when it scares you too much
>>
>>18353757
>sandy hook
>real

I thought this was a red-pilled board
>>
>>18360622
it dosen't matter if they were psychopaths or not.
i take it that you never been bullied before.

getting bullied in a place like highschool is alot worse than real life or a job because you are pretty much stuck there for years with people taunting you and bullying you and you are pretty much ignored by parents/teachers and forced to sit in a classroom with people that hate you every day.

it can drive any person mad. its just that you normie fucks are trying to rationalize killing with stupid theories
>>
>>18359657
>swapping dominance

nice
>>
>>18360675
>>18360622
I don't know what the policy was like at the time or if this is only a recent meme but as of 2004 when I graduated the high school I was at had a shitty policy where even if they knew you didn't start a fight, fighting back would land you in equal trouble. Paired with counselors who thought they could talk bullies out of their ways, this wasn't a very good idea. I wasn't ever bullied so I didn't have to deal with it. But the final nail in the coffin would be their parents not listening either. Again, nobody is ever going to admit to this after a shooting, you're just going to get "I had no idea". With this kind of documentation on these two, I don't understand how anyone can come to the conclusion that they "were just insane"
>>
Thanks. I have been on this site since 2006. I have never come to /x/ before in my time here. This thread has convince me to lurk here on and off. Thanks!
>>
File: 1472614821911.jpg (91KB, 578x800px) Image search: [Google]
1472614821911.jpg
91KB, 578x800px
>>18360139
>You might as well fuck it up by having a gun
>What I'm telling is
>rigorous battery of tests

Your grammar makes me giggle.
>>
File: 1470619803624.png (313KB, 401x547px) Image search: [Google]
1470619803624.png
313KB, 401x547px
>>18350471
>haunted
People still believe in this shut?
>>
I think there was a gun.
>>
>>18360632
It's bait, right? No one is really that self-righteous on 4chan, are they?
>>
>>18351438
I used to own a highpoint 9mm carbine. I referenced columbine when I sold it to sweeten the deal. Got 240 bux. Cool gun but actually kicks more than my sks.

/end blog
>>
>>18353757
>psychos can't be bullied
>>
>>18350460

mk ultra
>>
>>18360361
I am not taking a side here, but jesus christ you are fucking stupid.
>>
>>18356656
It's not from counterstrike, but he has a tec 9. Look at the bottom right section of the shelf.
>>
>>18353636
That was a theatre. And terrorists.
>>
>>18362007
>9mm
>kicks more than 7.62x39

Sure...
>>
>>18362197
But it is a HiPoint.
>>
>>18362197
Why would I lie on the internet? The sks is also heavier which would absorb more of the hit I think. Idk. True story. The columbine carbine kicked more than my tacticooled sks. For serious and reals.
>>
>>18354007
My friend who can't play any instrument, wanted to find several other people that are similar and play non-music music.

Calls it "the terry shaivo experience"
>>
>>18351438
Second this
>>18352364
>>
>>18353757
You are correct
>>
>>18360139
>autism
Nice meme faggot.
>>
>>18360675
jesus christ junior, grow a set of balls. We were all teased or picked on in high school. Get the fuck over it. Sorry it turned you into the /r9k/ stereotype but you need to move on
and further more, that doesnt give them a pass for what they did. They didnt even target "bullies" they tried to kill everyone and shot at people indiscriminately
>>
>>18362101
>im not taking a side but here is me taking a side
at least have the guts to say it out loud. At least the other guy is willing to, youre somehow more of a pussy than him
>>
>>18361095
its still more or less like that, I got a nephew in school now and especially with all the "I identify as X, dont assume my gender" bullshit the schools are walking on eggshells when they do anything
>>
>>18360675
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N5eaAFAovRg
>>
Be me 14 year old fag,wearing all black&shit

getting also bullied like everyday at school

Columbineshit happened

All those A-holes dodged me since then

Never got bullied @school again

No, i dont justify what those Fucktards did back then, in my eyes it was the most terrible thing to do..

But concerning how close i was to end myself cuz i wasn`t really able to take that shit much longer, i could conclude that the incident at Columbine kinda safed my own life.
>>
>>18362513
>I will cement my retarded concept of reading comprehension to my grave

I don't care what you are arguing about, the way you are doing it is fucking stupid, stupid. You sound like a child. Post your face because I guarantee you have no facial hair.
>>
>>18362537
how old are you and did you vote for trump
>>
File: 119wjdw.jpg (41KB, 569x428px) Image search: [Google]
119wjdw.jpg
41KB, 569x428px
>>18350522
Privatized health care causes doctors to push pills like candy. Antidepressants like Prozac and Zoloft ect. can cause homicidal behavior. The mainstream media doesn't mention it because they're in the pocket of corporations. Instead they blame TV, music and video games for ratings.
>>
>>18352364
That's Eric Harris' berserk. He believed that he would become invincible, and extremely powerful if he carried it into battle.
>>
>>18363129
>I dont like the way you argue so youre retarded
>kek, you probably dont even have a manly man beard either !
jesus youre adorable. Aside from the 'way" im saying an argument do you have anything else to say? Because at least the other anon, again, is willing to pic a side and stand with it
>>
>>18361884
people on /x/ believe all kinds of silly things
>>
>>18360123
>in school
>a NEET
>>
Two dead kike fuckups. Should have been gassed at birth.
>>
>>18363390
>berserk
a what? I know what a berserker was in the nordic context but I haven't heard the term applied to an object.
>>
>>18363489
That was his soul. He believed the spririt would enter his body if he carried it into battle, but it never did

I've heard the term berserk used to describe the spiritual implications of a tattoo, before, but aside from that, nothing else
>>
>>18360271
They were Jewish supremacists. What? This wasn't reported in the msm? Well fuck me drunk.
>>
>>18360271
Dude, Harris was a psychopath and Kebloid was depressed, you can argue Kebloid was a normal kid but Harris was fucked up.
>>
>>18363523
Dude, they were Jew inbreds. Of course they were psychotic headcases.
>>
>>18363534
Just because your a product of pure waifu incest doesn't make you a psychopath.
They were abused at school and couldn't take it anymore.
Some people can handle ptsd some can't.

This is more ptsd then anything else.
>>
>>18363556
No, Chaim. They were literal Jewish supremacists high on Talmud. It's all in their journals.
>>
>>18350460

...they look like the hosts of a WACKY Nickelodeon game show where there's no rules and the slime is always flying, and if you can beat the clock and get past the gak, then you can get a piece of the crag from the shrine of the silver monkey.
>>
>>18363562
im not familiar with anything post-exile, because as a descendant of the Yellow King that's where my bloodline officially diverged
>>
File: 1457636436827.png (209KB, 510x346px) Image search: [Google]
1457636436827.png
209KB, 510x346px
>Dylan was racist
>Eric hated racist people
>>
>>18350522
these countries do the mk on US citizens as a form of payback.
>>
they were weak and had no outlet
>>
>>18363434
Post your face faggot. Are you actually fucking 12?
>>
>>18363694
nope, and I dont have beard either. If you measure masculinity and intelligence on fucking hair then you shouldnt be talking to anyone about acting childish
>>
>>18359369
It's their videos they made for people to watch after the attack. A few were made public, but most are still private, only given to the police
>>
>>18363717
>masculinity and intelligence

I'm talking about your AGE you fucking retard. I want you to re-read every post of yours ITT and realize what a massive nigger you sound like.
>>
>>18359369
Witness testimony, worth as much as platinum

The fact that they are not available to anyone outside of the federal government is proof of their validity
>>
>>18360120
That meme doesn't make sense because nationality is not the same as species.
>>
>>18350528
>2 kids shoot up a school
>guns had nothing to do with it

What? Of course it fucking did you hillbilly cunt. Stop defending this stupid fucking "right" to bear arms bs.

Guess what bro.. The Russians ain't gonna getcha, bro. The Chinese ain't gonna getcha, bro. You don't need an AR15 to kill gooks and commies no more. It's over. Let it go.

It's the "gun-culture" in America that causes this problem. I've only ever held a gun once, illegally, and it felt fucking Alien to me. In the US kids are shooting targets before theyve got fucking hair on their balls.
>>
>>18362513
>>18360642
>>18363434
>at least
>at least
>adorable
>adorable
You sound like a fag
>>
>>18363960
Have you ever been robbed or jumped, sir?
>>
>>18363960
I'd argue the opposite, the lack of. Gun safety classes should be taught in schools. You've have a lot less silly paranoia by the lefties that cringe when they see a too sharp pencil and the utter retardation of the right rednecks that get drunk and shoot cans off one another.
>>
File: 1427073962531.png (128KB, 300x213px) Image search: [Google]
1427073962531.png
128KB, 300x213px
>>18364092
>teaching
>in schools
Thou must be fucking at me
>>
>>18352475
brb fbi inb4 party van ya dun goofed the consequences will never be the same
>>
File: image.jpg (38KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38KB, 720x720px
>>18364112
I know, but you know.
>>
I'm not sure if this is something anybody else has heard or agrees with but I heard something in an ADD documentary that said they were "misdiagnosed" with ADHD and given medicine they shouldn't have. I have ADD and was given medicine that definitely helped me focus while in school, but turned on anger issues I had never had before. Like, I became obsessed with guns and knives and 0per4t0r shit and Tom Clancy and god-knows-what. It was kind of severe and my anger wasn't being fueled by anything (people were nice to me, I had friends). It was totally out of the blue (I think?) Basically I'm under the impression my sudden sever anger was because of drugs like Adderall and Concerta that did not make me feel good but actually made me angry. I have no idea what I would have done if I had had access to firearms. Is it possible they had a similar experience and simply should not have had unrestrained firearms access?
>>
>>18363387
>Instead they blame TV, music and video games for ratings
and Mexicans
>>
Anyone have the picture of the girl posing on the columbine decal on the floor?
>>
>>18350523
Shall not be infringed faggot
>>
I read Eric's diary today. So i think he was a geious, a boy with a high IQ, but an idiot in the emotional trait
>>
File: columbine-crime-scene-photos-4.jpg (315KB, 800x499px) Image search: [Google]
columbine-crime-scene-photos-4.jpg
315KB, 800x499px
>>
I think it was a wonderful thing too many people in the world
>>
has anyone try to contact them on Oui·ja board? see where their soul are at?
>>
File: 42-e1421063152837.png (454KB, 850x464px) Image search: [Google]
42-e1421063152837.png
454KB, 850x464px
>team name is Rebels
>eric's alias is rebdoomer
>old mascot carries rifle
>it's been changed
you can't make this up
>>
>>18350460
Those suburbs are fucked. One kid walked into an Albertsons in a Denver suburb and shot himself point blank when I lived there. It was after this happened, but huge suburban areas at high altitude there. It's like it's own reality.
>>
File: Sin título.png (361KB, 348x500px) Image search: [Google]
Sin título.png
361KB, 348x500px
>>
>>18364366
This has literally nothing to do with anything. Most of these places are in virtually all American towns with good facilities and good schools for the kids obviously because of high taxes and whatnot. How exactly are they fucked? Inner city schools have less violence in them regarding shooting sprees but the neighborhood itself is quite shit and has high crime...thoooose places are fucked...sorry...nobody is going to agree that a good town is fucked.
>>
This is the one I'm talking about.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TqEx1Djnreo

Context starts at 11:00, video is at 11:45. Video evidence of jocks being bullies to them. what do you have to say to this, that "they were just insane" ?
>>
What is Columbine? I was born in 1982 and graduated Highschool in 2001 I've never heard of this.
>>
>>18364408
What country are you from
>>
>>18364420
Lithuania
>>
>>18364420
I am watching documentary name zero hour at this time I am interested
>>
>>18364408
>>18364435
>school is lazy and doesn't want to do any work, it's easier to just let the kids form cliques and fight each other
>two kids are at the bottom of the ladder and know it and are being bullied
>leave massive amount of deep personal thoughts in various media
>parents are shit and abuse them too
>shoot up school
>students are too dumb to just walk out and sit there and get shot
>police don't go in for at least over 3 hours after their suicides and claim some bs reason
>police don't do anything except burn videotapes
>school staff plays dumb and claims they didn't know
>media insists they were just psychos brought up by video games
>gun advocates years later insist the entire thing didn't happen and was made up to try to get guns banned
bout sums it up. These two were the school's little secret, they all wanted them both to graduate and go give up and kill themselves after all the abuse. they fought back.
>>
>>18353757
Your correct about everything except sandy hook
>>
>>18362510
Not him but try fighting back in school. I dare you.
>>
>>18364166
Neither had any trace of amphetamines in the bloodstreams at the time of death. Only Eric had therapeutic levels of any drug in his system, which was an SSRI he was prescribed. I personally love drugs like adderall and vyvanse, they never make me angry. Quite the opposite actually, I feel fucking good; talkative, friendly, etc. I'm not ADD/ADHD though, so that might be why. If you think the two were misdiagnosed, then they would've probably had reactions to amphetamines that were similar to mine. Amphetamines in that case might've saved a lot of lives since Dylan and Eric would've been nice, friendly dudes who like to learn about shit.
>>
>>18359855
kill it with fire
>>
File: 1452236311446.gif (2MB, 375x209px) Image search: [Google]
1452236311446.gif
2MB, 375x209px
>>18364378

Classy.
>>
>>18360388
How do you expect us to do that?

Have someone (like yourself) evaluate every person applying to buy a firearm? How do we deal with
>Cost(hiring people/infrastructure)
>biased/dumb eval
>dishonest/corrupt evaluators

Bribes will happen, false positives, and 'sleeper crazies'
>>
>>18350503
the song broccoli "touch my gang, we gon' turn this shit to Columbine"
>>
>>18364442
>>18364435
Welcome friend
>>
>>18360271
Harris isn't Eliot Rodgers, he fucked a 21 year old women when he was 17. Dude was basically another Ted Bundy.
>>
>>18364390
Not the anon(s) you were making your point to, but I definitely think that was a factor as well. I feel it wasn't any one thing but a culmination of several. I absolutey think just labeling them insane is a cop-out. Insanity is real but alot of the time it can be very subjective. They were extremely frustrated with their existence and felt their was no other way left to react to what was causing their anger.

Remember kids, highschool doesn't mean shit in the real world and you only have to suffer through 4 years of it. Fuck em and move on. "That which does not kill you makes you stronger."
>>
I also want to add that even though he is pretty irrelevant and was quite an edge lord in his glory days, Marilyn Manson made a very good point after the fallout he received that he didn't deserve. When asked what he would say to those two if he still could he said he wouldn't say anything. He would listen to them because no one else did.
>>
>>18364543
I agree because you just described basically any system set in place by any government. In some countries, there is mandatory military service after highschool. I am a US citizen and never served, but I think it would be good for everyone. The discipline and structure as well as the wealth of knowledge on everything including firearms I feel is important for anyone's personal development. As well as a sense of pride and patriotism one could feel for their country. But whatever. That's just like, my opinion.
>>
>>18364390
its a shame they way the parents found out about their children being killed

they could have easily overpowered them desu
>>
>>18350460
Jew and commy dating a Jew who hated whites and nazis targeted and killed Christians and planned to escape to israel.
>yes they were that retarded
>>
>>18365364
>muh celebrity says he would have listened because no one else did
They were in a huge gang and were bullies..
Keep trying to delude yourself that you have any knowledge of what happened after reading Wikipedia once
>>
>>18363930
no, youre talking about how you need to have a manly man beard to be considered a "man" in your opinion, which is pretty childish
>>
>>18363964
at least im not adorable like you
>>
>>18364490
I have, at best you get suspended but at least you can say you stood up for yourself. Which is a hell of a lot better then still crying about years after the fact on a Lithuanian cooking board
>>
>>18365391
The one parent who found out his kid was dead through a picture in the paper a day later. Nobody could bother to let him know in a decent way jfc
>>
>>18364490
>I dare you.
jesus christ you really are sad. First off, its fucking high school. People are mean to each other in the real world too. Sack up and get ready for it or never leave your house because it sounds like you cant handle it. Secondly, if youre that emotionally scared and really consider fighting back to be that impossible you sound like a coddled baby
seriously consider ending your life or start taking testosterone. And just so we're clear this ISNT bullying you what im doing, im offering you life advice
>>
>>18365391
>>18365493
I'm not one of these youtube people but every time there's a recorded shooting they always scream "SHEEP SHEEP SHEEP" as they watch unrelated people not do anything full minutes after a shot has been fired as they just stand there.

sitting down under your desk is the worst possible idea. literally all the deaths are people who stayed in the rooms. I assume this idea is based on police intervention within a short time frame so they know who to shoot, if they haven't identified the shooters yet? but in this case they pretended "there were snipers on the roof" and "there were as many as 8 shooters" and we enter this catch22 where the police won't enter.

most of the kids just walked out. how long can shock possibly last, an entire hour? especially if you haven't even seen anything yet. what retard came up with this "sit huddled under your desk" shit. Do you think the shooters are just going to peek in really quick and say "oh I guess there's no one in here" 50 times for every classroom?
>>
>>18365501
I think he was referring to the idea that if you actually were to fight back, you'd get in just as much trouble as the instigator because of shitty modern school rules. Counselors think they can solve bully problems by reporting them and "giving them a talking to".
>>
>>18365467
I was merely adding to the thread. Celebrity or not, he was wrongfully blamed for what they did.

>>18365483
Facial hair is a good indication of a male humans age. Nothing to do with masculinity, but you are clearly insecure and I will drop the request.
>>
File: 1476412121712.jpg (21KB, 563x542px) Image search: [Google]
1476412121712.jpg
21KB, 563x542px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7lb4HtQP6w8
>>
File: 1480090491880.jpg (4MB, 8000x8000px) Image search: [Google]
1480090491880.jpg
4MB, 8000x8000px
>>
>>18350646
/thread
>>
File: Andrei-Chikatilo (2).jpg (24KB, 385x322px) Image search: [Google]
Andrei-Chikatilo (2).jpg
24KB, 385x322px
>>18350547
>>18353322
is it worth beating?

i played it for like 30mins
>>
>>18363497
source on this or are u just b8ing?
>>
>>18352475
you can achieve anything if u put ur mind to it, senpai
>>
>>18365532
Oh thats totally what happens, but sometimes you just have to take your licks. either that or suck it up and deal with it, dont be a cry baby and act like there is nothing you can do about it
>>
>>18365544
I shave my beard for work, people dont like chefs with beards
>>
>>18350522
It happens worse everyday in Brazil, statistically speaking
>>
>>18363960
Get a load of this faggot

Whaaa guns are so scary and bad.

From the generation that brought you safe places, play doh, and coloring books for adults.
>>
>>18365644
>clearly insecure
>>
>>18350525
Just because something can be faked doesn't mean you shouldn't believe, it you fucking dimwit.
>>
>>18365644
Dude we have been over this, you can't call yourself a chef just because you work at Wendy's.
>>
>>18366069
>>18350525
Similar to moon landing conspiracy shits, said by others but bill nye said it best - it would cost much, much, much more to fake it than to actually do it. I can see how Sandy got a lot of flak about being faked because of not as much footage and the supposed death toll, the numbers not sounding right. Faking columbine? You might as well have just done it for real. while we're on the topic, all written history is just made up because were you there?
>>
>>18364493
That's what I'm saying, I had heard that they were given drugs they shouldn't have. While bullying probably was the straw that broke the camels back, I imagine having their brain chemistry fucked with was the real catalyst. My friends, like you, are not ADHD and they have reactions like what you mentioned to Adderal and Ritalin. It is also possible that by the time they were dead, the drugs were out of their system. I found that my anger levels were super high 24/7, even though the medicine is supposed to be supposed to be in your system only for 7 hours.
It's interesting you mention SSRI's though, because that's exactly what I was given to help deal with my anger issues. It worked but it took the better part of a year at least.
If I can pose a conspiracy theory (where else would I do that but /x/?) I might wonder if they had been on ADD medication that backfired and created extreme anger issues. At least one of them has a shrink that realizes the problem, and prescribes an SSRI to level him out. This happens too late however, and coupled with constant bullying and easy access to guns, the two go nuts and shoot up their school.
>>
File: bully rikka the dummy.gif (1MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
bully rikka the dummy.gif
1MB, 480x270px
>>18363960
>You don't need an AR15

It's not the Bill of Needs, anon.

The boys were not supposed to have the guns they had, they acquired them illegally. They also modified some of the guns in a way that is also illegal. They already broke 2 laws there. Why does it seem like adding more laws would have deterred them at all? They don't give a shit about breaking them, obviously, so why hurt legitimate gun owners (who vote, mind you)?

They didn't use AR-15s either, they used hunting shotguns and a 9mm carbine. If you want to ban shotguns you're in for an uphill battle, even Joe Biden said the best way to scare off a home invader is shoot a shotgun up in the air (which is illegal, thanks Joe!).
>>
>>18350460
The video game DOOM is what caused them to go on that rampage.
They used it to train.
>>
>>18352475
Thats not good to say...
>>
>>18350522
there's tons of shootings in other countries, just not mass shootings.
>>
>>18363960
Neck yourself, millenial
>>
>>18350522
Killing sprees happen all the time in shit-tier countries, they just don't usually make the news in the west. A chink or spic stabbing a dozen people to death isn't really useful for any of the media's narratives.
>>
>>18352475
An intern just panicked and added you to seven watchlists.
>>
>>18365352
>"That which does not kill you makes you stronger."

It can also break you. I've been stolen from a lot, bullied, threatened (actual violent threats that I should have reported to the police but I pussied out) and beaten up once for no actual reason aside from that I was talking to a girl I wasn't supposed to.

If you tell a teacher you've been bullied they tell you ''man up''. You gotta confront these people otherwise you'll be shitted on all your life. The thing is, those teachers don't know how violent these kids are and I was extremely tiny compared to those guys. They just think being bullied is being called a faggot and that's it. They laugh it off most of the time so you're on your own. If you talk about it people think less of you because you're showing weakness. Highschool pretty much operates by prison rules.

I'm 26 now and it took me about 4 years of therapy to realize that I don't have to fear everybody and be asshole to them because people are grown up now, they don't do that shit anymore. I'm 26 and I'm just starting to live and trust people. I feel like I lost the ''best years of my life'' as people usually put it.

I understand those guys. I'm not saying what they did is right but they probably were in a situation where everybody told them that if they wanted it to stop they had to take action. If you're not a fighting guy and the authority won't help you what the fuck are you supposed to do?
>>
>>18360388
SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED
>>
>>18366081
its the finest wendys youve never been allowed to enter
>>
>>18366342
>caused
No. DOOM was not a cause at all, but they did make their own maps and it probably inspired the way they went about it and it probably helped glorify shooting/killing. But they didn't come up with the idea purely from playing DOOM.

You sound like a suburban mom who wants an excuse to make her kid stop playing vidya, kek.
>>
>>18366698
>>18366342
I'm pretty sure he meant this as a joke and I'm well aware of the maps since I've played them, but my favorite part is how the media dodged this completely made up bit of the levels/wads not even closely representing what they had to offer:

>THEY PRACTICED USING DOOM SO BAN VIDEO GAMES!
>Here's the levels, they are sci-fi and don't at all look like their or any school
>ultimate doom is 6 years old at this point and doom II is 3
>WELL MAYBE ONE PART OF IT WAS MODELED AFTER IT
>does this look like a school to you?
>...THERE WERE "OTHER" LEVELS WHICH WERE DELETED FOREVER AND WE DON'T HAVE ACCESS TO BUT I BET THOSE WERE THE SCHOOL LEVELS, IN FACT THEY WERE, AND NOW YOU CAN'T DISPROVE THAT BECAUSE YOU WILL NEVER FIND THEM
>>
>>18366760
True that the media/parents will try to use any excuse to get violent video games out of their lives. I still stand by the assumption that the game probably did glorify killing for Eric & Dylan - that much, the media can have.

Pointing out the fact that they made up their own maps was just to say how invested they were in a violent game.

But we all get a kick out of shooting virtual bad guys.
>>
>>18366457
No rebuttal or argument here. Interesting and valid point of view.

>>18366648
>clearly insecure
>>
>>18366698
DOOM dont enspire mass murdering.
Gothic 2, now theres a game that made me want to go on a shooting rampage
>>
>>18366809
what do I have to be insecure about? You measure masculinity on facial hair growth
>>
>>18353636
lol, source?
>>
>>18366760
Yeah, the whole thing about them practicing in DOOM is fucking retarded, though Eric actually was pretty decent at making Doom levels, and there are some maps of his we'll sadly never be able to play after being lost in time.
>>
>>18366827
No I measure AGE you retarded faggot. You are insecure because you keep replying and have yet to post your face and feel the need to keep replying with irrelevant bullshit. Faggot.
>>
>>18364458
Stop glorifying them you fucking loser.
>>
>>18365528
Not sure how it is in the rest of the country, but after sandy the highschool that my sisters were attending at the time changed their protocols for "active shooter" drills. I imagine that it was at least state-wide, since it's a public highschool, but anyway.

Students are now told over intercom which wing of the school the shooter is in, students outside that wing should seek the nearest exit. Students in that wing should lock the classroom door and pull down the shade and exit through a window if doing so won't kill you/break your neck. If you're up on the third floor and the shooter is in your wing, you shelter in place, spread out (instead of fucking crouching in a group in the corner like we did when I went to school, not sure which brainless fuckhead came up with that one) and if somebody tries to get into the room, you literally just prepare to throw books and chairs and everything at them and fight for your lives with the main objective being to get the gun away from the person. It sounds insane but when I think about it there really doesn't seem like much of a better way.
>>
File: died of kek.jpg (30KB, 238x351px) Image search: [Google]
died of kek.jpg
30KB, 238x351px
>>18367005
>call someone a faggot twice in the same post
>totally not insecure
>at all
>seriously guys
>f-faggot...
>>
>>18367005
why dont you post yours then, Im sure you could contribute to a manly mad beards post on reddit
>>
File: 1436545406298.jpg (8KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1436545406298.jpg
8KB, 200x200px
>>18367057
>have an active shooter drill at my college
>we shut the lights off and huddle in the corner while a fat ass security guard waddles room to room
>we all start openly saying how retard this is
>ask the professor "isnt this how all those fucking kids at sandy hook died" and if he's actually ok with this
>he stands there with a big dopey grin on his face and shrugs, not saying it but we know what he means
>im paying these fuckers my money
>>
>>18365641
You don't really understand. Risk ruining your grades and perm record because you wanted to take your chances. It's worse atva private school since most bullies parents usually donate most to the school or are more involved. Most of the time bullies never get in trouble.
>>
>>18350460
Does the library still exist?
>>
Is is plausible there was a 3rd shooter?
>>
>>18351438
they chose pretty shit guns

>tec-9
lmao
>>
>>18350460
MKULTRA.
>>
>>18367057
Or

>Give every kid a gun.

>0 mass shooters
>>
>>18350494
>android (human and machine)
what the fuck is this, DBZ?
>>
>>18350460
2 kids with assholes for parents who probably pestered them do petty shit all the time. havent people found out that being an asshat to your kid is how you give it autism?
>>
File: inspector-gadget.gif (1MB, 240x180px) Image search: [Google]
inspector-gadget.gif
1MB, 240x180px
>>18350503
It's a set up. Paid shills are talking about this shit on different forums to get people talking about it so it is in the public mind. This could be for various reasons. Either something similar is going to happen, or there is going to be some new movie or documentary about it soon. Mark my words. Screencap. This. Shit. Now.

>This message will self destruct.
>>
File: 2016-11-26 07.47.53.jpg (1MB, 2592x1944px) Image search: [Google]
2016-11-26 07.47.53.jpg
1MB, 2592x1944px
>>18367071
I bet sarcastically that you are totally not this samefag.
>>18367087

Whether or not you are, I am 31 don't afraid of anything, you semantic circle jerking faggot. (Seriously, calling someone out for using faggot twice or even more in thevsame post on this website is not that out of the ordinary, faggot.)

Also, I am 31. What is your age, Mr I-am-too-scared-to-post-my-face-after-fagging-up-the-thread?
>>
>>18368041
I apologize for sideways pictures and incoherent grammar but nothing else. I've been drinking all night and have not slept.
>>
File: 1463934125850.gif (313KB, 300x182px) Image search: [Google]
1463934125850.gif
313KB, 300x182px
>31 years old and still arguing on /x/
>>
>>18368050
You'll get here one day. Just flip your current age around and you're already there. Honestly I don't understand why we both haven't been b& for shitting up the thread.
>>
>>18368041
you're hot

i declare you winner of the argument
>>
There was definitely a more shit going on than people think

I think Eric was raped by an officer and they mentioned that in their basement tapes,that's the main reason they kept them secret from the public
>>
>>18368314
Eric and Dylan being raped by Jeff Co. police it was a rumor which has been around since the early 2000s and has been debunked.

They didn't act out because they were sexually harassed by police, they just didn't like mankind... at least, in Eric's case. And them getting arrested in January of 1998 sparked their hatred even more.

Dylan's Journal regarding the 1998 arrest: "my wrath for Januarys incident will be godlike... not to mention our revenge on the Commons."
>>
>>18363485
Eric wasn't a kike. Just a manlet
>>
>>18350460
Eric was a dangerous psychopath and Dylan was an angry kid looking for some purpose.
>>
>>18368041
congratulations you look like a fucking 12 year old heroin addict
nice ball sack hair on your chin btw, epic beard for the ebin win amirite?
>>
File: 1434483133180.jpg (27KB, 499x376px) Image search: [Google]
1434483133180.jpg
27KB, 499x376px
>>18368041
>31 years old
>arguing with some other asshole over facial hair
>for days in a row
>posted your actual pic on this website
even if you "win" this argument youve already lost
>>
>>18368638
>>18368642
You mad because I'm prettier than you and don't work at Wendy's, anon? This is 4chan. I can "drag this out" for years, not just days. I usually never suggest anyone go but perhaps reddit is more geared toward your intellect. You argue like an emotionally driven woman. You are the faggot brought up MASCULINITY and started crying about your faggot job because of some insecurities you have about not being over the age of 18 and must have the face of the 2/10 would not bang neckbeard. Serious bro. I posted my photo on this cesspool. Post yours for everyone to see or just stop being a raging dodecanigger on the internet. Do you not see me making fun of myself while I am calling you names and making you feel dumb? I posted my fucking picture on this godforsaken website. I am smarter than you and my dick is wayy bigger in every way.

Type me your next two samefag posts of fail, dodecanigger. I am fucking waiting and I have absolutely nothing better to do.
>>
>>18368432
Debunked by who? John Decamp thinks something went down that January. Then there's the weird fact of one of the survivor's (Mark Taylor) has been under forced detention/drugging for speaking out against the pills the shooters were under. And has for years apparently. The fuck is that about?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EKJIgOyWb-M

From the wikipedia page:
>Accounts from various parents and school staffers describe the bullying that has been described as "rampant" at the school. Nathan Vanderau, a friend of Klebold, and Alisa Owen, Harris's eighth-grade science partner, reported that Harris and Klebold were constantly picked on. Vanderau noted that a "cup of fecal matter" was thrown at them.
>"People surrounded them in the commons and squirted ketchup packets all over them, laughing at them, calling them faggots," Brooks Brown says. "That happened while teachers watched. They couldn't fight back. They wore the ketchup all day and went home covered with it."

the yearbook message makes a little more sense when you consider that they were fucked against their will by a cop and this bullying incident happening right after, pretty sad tbqh.
>>
Why are so many people guessing their motives when instead you could actually just read a fucking book?
>>
>>18368748
The only promising books are by Sue Klebold and Brooks Brown.
>>
>>18350543
>shittiest album
Troo. That's All and Full Worm Garden were pretty good.
>>
>>18356144
You'll see when you're older
>>
File: 1477850988283.png (393KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
1477850988283.png
393KB, 450x450px
>>18350460
well for one it was very paranormal
>>
>>18368695
oh we know you dont. And how about those other anons teasing you? They all are me too right?
you sound a bit paranoid for somebody whos so sure of himself and his ball chin beard
>>
>>18364166
The thing I see is that they didn't have have "unrestricted" access to firearms, some woman bought some of the guns for them which is illegal. There was also an automatic weapons ban in the us at the time so weapons like AR's and ak's were slightly harder to get a hold of, which didn't stop them from just using other guns. And to to put it all off, making the bombs and sawing down those shotguns were also felonies. More laws wouldn't have stopped them.
>>
File: 1478067141936.png (440KB, 1020x1020px) Image search: [Google]
1478067141936.png
440KB, 1020x1020px
>>18350460
Just so you all know, i am the daemon Azmodai, and i was there in their heads. I have always been in the minds of troubled youth. Always
>>
>>18370766
you may have the devil's dubs but you still write like a faggot
>>
>>18369963
Making fun of a beard when you are too pussy to post your own face in impressing no one. And, yes. Those "other anons" are just you. Your typing style and grammar is that of a single distinctive faggot and two of the posts are just over a minute apart. You have no alliance, no friends, and no supporters or upvotes on this website. You are no fooling anyone, dodecanigger.

Post face naow, scaredy cat. What are you afraid of? Won't all the "other anons" cheer for you? Why isn't there two posts of fail if they are clearly as dedicated to your shit writing and shit opinions as I am against it? Face now. Post your face.
>>
File: k9l.jpg (64KB, 500x296px) Image search: [Google]
k9l.jpg
64KB, 500x296px
>>18371819

Go back to pol, your autism is freaking out the wizards and vampires on this board.
>>
>>18361684
In this shut
>>
>>18350460
>this
Well that escalated quickly
>>
>>18371819
Im one of those other anons actually and youre both faggots
every time we have a good true crime/murder mystery/unsolved cases thread there is always somebody there to fuck it up.
btw I saved your pic so now we have a mascot for shitposters
>>
>>18371956
>>18371826
We can have 2 mascots if you'll just post a photo of yourself.
>>
File: image.jpg (36KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
36KB, 420x420px
>>18350460
two of the biggest faggots who ever lived

the massacre and subsequent
suicide was in recognition of this fact

two irredeemably lame outsiders looking to "make somethin happen like a boss"

muh edgy doom pc games

muh intimidating social darwinism
muh above the normies

muh can't get laid ever

muh wrath and contained rage

seriously some gay lame faggots. maybe set a record actually. glad they're dead
>>
>>18364390
>you only have to suffer for 4 years of it
I was bullied on a daily basis for 4 years in high school. It has done irreversable mental and emotional damage to me. Some people got out of there and left high school and what happened behind them, me, I still have to live with the scars.
>>
>>18356671
>It's basically pop culture now

this

It's especially relevant to me as a Doom fan; there are always a lot of debate on whether or not it's ethical to play Eric Harris's levels (most of them suck anyway). It's been nearly 20 years but it's still on a lot of people's minds.
>>
File: 1423258377120.jpg (292KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1423258377120.jpg
292KB, 1600x1200px
>>18371977
why are you so obsessed with seeing another man's face? Id rather not have myself become a mascot for your sad, pathetic argument like you. I actually have respect for myself. Congratulations, whenever somebody shit posts or ruins a potentially good thread we can think of your 14 year old looking face, proudly calling people niggers and not having ebin beards for the win
like that other anon said, even if you think you won you still loose. We both loose actually, but at least im not going to be remembered as eminiems autististic look alike. Ill remain anonymous, which is the point of this place. for somebody who brags about being here id figure you'd get that
I sincerely hope you find a purpose in life my friend
>>
>>18372249
I should mention that I was still being fucked with by the people that bullied me almost 4 years after high school too.
>>
>>18372289
yeah we get that it can really fuck people up but you didnt shoot up a school over it
>>
>>18372301
felt like it
>>
>>18360271
>>chad jocks tease ordinary kids
This actually isn't true though.

You have to ignore the sensationalist media on this one. Every news agency had their own version of the story, and most of what they said has long since been proven to be bullshit.

The real reason for the shooting was, Eric's mental health problems. His whole entire life revolved around his fantasy of being a US marine. He played video games about marines (such as Doom and Quake), he read marine books. He had an obsession with firearms and tactical utilities, particularly the kinds that might be issued to a marine. He wanted nothing to due with education, unless that education was at Parris Island. He planned on joining the marines right after high school, and had been seeing a recruiter prior to the shooting. But the marines wouldn't accept him due to his mental health record. The marines thought he wasn't good enough, and more importantly HE thought he wasn't good enough.
>>
>>18372309
From my personal experiance, it's true to an extent.
>>
>>18372316
>From my personal experiance
Storytime.

Were you a student at Columbine? A teacher? A cop or EMT cleaning up the aftermath?
>>
>>18372340
he's talking about himself not columbine
>>
>>18372283
I understand how intellectual you perceive yourself to be.

Now post your face or shut the fuck up, dodecanigger.
>>
>>18372410
>>18372283
your face literally has nothing to do with your argument. this is 4chan not reddit. the other person is never going to do this, even if you think he needs to. you should try a forum instead.

nobody is ever going to post their face because if you aren't a model then everyone will immediately disregard what you have to say. and if you are a model it won't help, just do nothing. it can only end poorly. people are much too into minimalism and need the other person's face to not exist or else they will use it to disregard. even if you are a model or e-celebrity then they would just use "shut up prettyboy" or something like that. so you can't even win then.

I came here to wait for people to unironically post that columbine has nothing to do with bullying and angrily post videos, text, and police non-actions to disprove them. stop shitting up the only good thread on /x/ that isn't just your normal spouting "it must be a conspiracy and the proof is me saying it's a conspiracy". we're making progress because the two boys left so much documentation, they were smart to do it because they knew years later when the video game meme hype died down, everyone would be more willing to read it and come to the right conclusion. literally nobody gives a shit about you or your face. you have already made great contributions to this thread until you brought up this face shit. seriously, fuck off with this shit already.
>>
>>18370012
Hmm good post. Things to think about here.
>>
>>18372433
Post face naow. The "argument" is irrelevant at this point. All I see are excuses.
>>
File: david_lunch.jpg (457KB, 1125x1500px) Image search: [Google]
david_lunch.jpg
457KB, 1125x1500px
>>18372463
pic is me. shut up now and talk about columbine.
>>
>>18372505
Well. Okay then. But for the record, most people on the planet wish they look like a 14 year old heroin addict.

Has anyone every played any of his .wads? I remember reading that they were "okay" but nothing spectacular. Are they worth playing?
>>
>>18372605
UAC labs first map is bad. second map is fun. worth a download. rest of his wads are shit. make sure you play it in a proper source port like gzdoom or zandronum so you can see more than 35 things at once.
>>
when the quiet kid in class with no friends sings the pumped up kicks be ready to run
>>
>>18372723
why is that song associated with columbine? is it just because of that one youtube video?
>>
>>18360139
>>>/k/

You don't get it Anon. If someone has a gun, and they use it wrongly, and other people have guns and can protect themselves or others, but don't or can't because YOU KEEP SAYING THEY SHOULDN'T, then what's your FUCKING POINT? You're asking for stricter gun laws because of a FEW bad apples and niggers!
>1.) You didn't think of the argument you're using, you were just convinced through manipulative ethics and bad media.
>2.) Remember when you were a kid and got upset about being forced to stop doing something fun because one kid got hurt for something stupid they did?

But then if people would just loosen gun laws then more people could carry their guns around and anytime something like that shit would happen (Columbine) everyone would just wop out their guns and fill the bad guys with lead within an instance.

Lobbies and inner-city parent groups are upset about people obtaining military grade weapons, not that stupid image of a kid getting bullied and bringing his dad's 9mm to school, missing a clip. Besides, psychopaths and criminals can't buy guns. They get guns from dealers in the streets and Craigslist who also typically deal drugs. So blame them. And then blame the lack of gun knowledge and safety that wasn't taught, or taught well enough, to today's children's older generations. And if you buy a gun it should come with a case like guitars usually do. And the gun aisle shouldn't be so close to the toys in Wal-Marts. The usual.

Get on board or fuck off.
>>
File: 1478495038794.gif (2MB, 160x120px) Image search: [Google]
1478495038794.gif
2MB, 160x120px
>>18351447
You think so?
>>
File: 1472989011234.jpg (25KB, 385x402px) Image search: [Google]
1472989011234.jpg
25KB, 385x402px
>>18350522
Because they have the materials we need and need the profits from those materials.
Every single reply to your comment is nigh on factual and you should read take the responses seriously. That is, very surprising to be honest. You don't see that very often.
>>
>>18356208
Propane < Fertilizer

The OKC bomb took out half a building in a matter of seconds. No fucking way some propane would have done shit. And how the fuck were they going to escape to Mexico and crash into a New York City building at the same time.
>>
File: y.jpg (62KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
y.jpg
62KB, 600x600px
And then there are the droves of fan girl tumblr blogs swooning these two. Great reading.
>>
>>18372463
I dont need excuses, Im not doing it because I dont see the point. Do You want me to be dragged down with you so everybody knows what we both look like so you dont feel like an ass?
I dont even know what youre fighting with me about at this point. We went from gun control, to terrorism, to facial hair and now you want another person to share in your proud buffoonery. I pity you, but only because we all can now put a face to a person so pathetic
>>
File: jags guy.jpg (57KB, 363x318px) Image search: [Google]
jags guy.jpg
57KB, 363x318px
>>18353425
nice choice of gif
is it true he went to Columbine with Eric and Dylan?
>>
>>18352475
>>
>>18373604
Fuck off dodecanigger, I already dropped it and we all know how scared you are to post your face.

I need your face so I can add it to a doom sprite but you are a shitty faggot so forget it.
>>
>>18350551
http://acolumbinesite.com/eric/mama.html
>Joke page put together by REB [Eric Harris], VoDKa [Dylan Klebold] and KiBBz [unidentified]

Anyone believes KiBBz could be Robert?
>>
>>18373069
>They get guns from dealers in the streets and Craigslist who also typically deal drugs

Which is rather easy to get because, fuck me, there are zillions of guns in the legal market, so no one will notice if one or two carbines went missing.

>everyone would just wop out their guns and fill the bad guys with lead within an instance.

Not even police was able to that, so, no, they wouldn't do shit.

>You're asking for stricter gun laws because of a FEW bad apples and niggers!

So few it is happening right the fuck now.
>>
File: 1428186640509.jpg (247KB, 1224x1445px) Image search: [Google]
1428186640509.jpg
247KB, 1224x1445px
>>18375047
ive already dropped it, so why do you keep posting?
Thread posts: 344
Thread images: 46

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.