[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Occultism & Magick: Hurry up and wait edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 338
Thread images: 77

File: a&a.jpg (58KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
a&a.jpg
58KB, 1200x675px
Library link:
https://mega.nz/#F!AE5yjIqB!y7Vdxdb5pbNsi2O3zyq9KQ

/sum/ pastebin:
http://pastebin.com/v6qsewmw

I plan on adding the first chunk of Tantraloka scans when I'm free over Thanksgiving Break. Considering how close I am to the free upload limit, the Tantraloka files may be among the final update on the library, though I really wanna get a copy of Dark Shamans uploaded as well.

In memory of Leonard Cohen:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O1tvk_KR-_4
>>
Anyone have the Choronzon journals? Thinking of picking up a copy
>>
>>18342615
>the Choronzon journals
I don't recognize a single name but I've got some streaks of grey in my neckbeard at this point. If nothing else the art is probably decent.
>>
Would be interested to know about the practices of the LHPers in this thread.
>>
>>18342628
Which ones, East or West?
>>
>>18342599

So when you're done with the final update will you still post here? Are you aware of any other better places to have these types of threads?
>>
>>18342643
Both
>>
>>18342648
Eastern LHP is huge and subtle. Try Kali Kaula or Kiss of the Yogini for an intro.

Western LHP tends to be soft as shit. Try Aquino's history of the CoS and ToS for a tiny taste.

>>18342645
Maybe. Not with this level of speed and this much freedom of speech.
>>
I swear, all this paranormal bullshit shitting up /x/ and /pol/. Fuck off already.
>>
>>18342691
I've been running this thread for four plus years, fagtron.
>>
File: 1478223284453.jpg (67KB, 540x801px) Image search: [Google]
1478223284453.jpg
67KB, 540x801px
Bump
>>
>>18342727
Yes but only now this disease of magical thinking and fairy tale delusional medieval-tier ignoramus bullshit is spreading throughout 4chan. Humanity is moving fucking backwards.

How about you read a science book for once and get a life instead of playing pretend dungeons and dragons in your parents' home?

How old are you already? 35? It's sad, really, but even sadder is the fact that because of ignorants such as yourselves social politics and all sciences are moving backwards in this country while religious and magical thinking slowly gain ground. We're moving into a second dark ages
with the powerful getting more powerful and the poor playing with magic wands and pretending to be harry potter because they are too afraid to face the real world.
>>
>>18342738
I'm a cognitive scientist, he's an archaeologist, one trip is some kind of engineer, we have a mathematician that posts occasionally and most discussion is centered around historiography and praxis with regard to observed physiological and psychological effects.

What have you published lately?
>>
>>18342738
Not my fault I have a giant pile of graduate level analysis on occultism that the meme magick kiddos are too fucktarded to crack open.

>How about you read a science book for once and get a life instead of playing pretend dungeons and dragons in your parents' home?
Lived on my own since about fifteen. I have three bookcases, one of which is stuffed with biochem, neuropharm, three flavors of stats, archaeometry, a splash of physics, along with ethnographies I picked up in undergrad.

>How old am I
Just shy of 30.

>ignorant
Just on a hypothetical, how much of an unresearched museum archive do you think you'd be able to fill out BEFORE having to break a sweat in terms of actual research?
>>
File: 1478574926723.jpg (271KB, 1537x1019px) Image search: [Google]
1478574926723.jpg
271KB, 1537x1019px
>>18342762
>tfw the most educated thread on /x/
>>
File: 1478967181178.jpg (66KB, 625x833px) Image search: [Google]
1478967181178.jpg
66KB, 625x833px
>>18342814
>tfw performing austerities and can't laugh about it
>>
>>18342814
>mfw Koetting gets BTFO by a wewuz mage:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O6KOFsnXMsQ

>>18342819
>austerities
Middle way is best way.
>>
File: 1477220916668.png (147KB, 427x354px) Image search: [Google]
1477220916668.png
147KB, 427x354px
>>18342826
>Middle way is best way.
>implying austerity from the standpoint of an anon isn't just avoiding being actively degenerate 24/7/14/88
>>
File: NKISI.png (145KB, 631x1087px) Image search: [Google]
NKISI.png
145KB, 631x1087px
>>18342826
Ta-Daaa!!

Only took me forever.
>>
hey Palo and Thoth, just scored the trilingual edition of Rigaud's Ve-Ve for 10$ at an antique shop. Im only saying it because I know you two will know why thats cool.
>>
File: commentary.jpg (278KB, 681x827px) Image search: [Google]
commentary.jpg
278KB, 681x827px
>>18342767
as a degenerate lover of letters
i always try to remember
that the very best
people wrote
nothing
>>
File: uktena.jpg (6KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
uktena.jpg
6KB, 300x168px
>>18342887
Nice.
I'm thrifty - I'm just impressed that A) you saved $75.00 and B) you found that at a antique shop? What the hell kind of awesome antique shops do you have where you live?

I have to content myself with the Bethel Bible thrift store - ouch. You can guess how THAT goes.
>>
>>18342870
<3<3<3

>>18342887
I actually don't even know why it's cool, I'm a babby over here with this shit, but I trust that it is.
>>
>>18342826
This feud between Koetting and Leonard is fucking retarded. They're both power and profit motivated and spend more time waving their dicks than accomplishing anything, theyre both racists involved in syncretic practices which by their very nature kind of demand that you not have racial hang-ups.

Im normally not going to comment on this crap, but with all the attention this is getting in the thread recently, and with Palo being here and bringing attention to ATR I want to just say something rill quick like to anyone interested in these practices:

If you practice ancestral reverence, be aware of the fact that not all of your ancestors are of the same race as eachother, or as you. No matter who you are, at SOME point in history, your ancestors didnt fucking look like you and they certainly weren't born where you live.

Ive said it before and Ill say it again if the person you are receiving magical or spiritual advice from has to constantly prove themselves and plays billy bad-ass, you should probably look elsewhere.

yes I mad.
>>
File: bcrp5.jpg (95KB, 850x322px) Image search: [Google]
bcrp5.jpg
95KB, 850x322px
>>18342972
>72
>yes I mad.
I'm sorry the whole thing is hilarious to me but fuck Koetting tho.

>billy bad-ass
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nvmCUqNxOQc
>>
>>18342922
it was a random find honestly, its your typical "collectibles" and "antiques" store. Its 90% garbage, and most of the books were trash, but it just happened to be sitting there, I think I about fell over when I saw it. I also got a slick handmade leather book cover from kenya thats all cowries and beadwork.

>>18342942
You've got ve-ve in the library I think Thoth, it's by Milo Rigaud, who did "secrets of vodou". 'secrets' is much more common and can be had for about 15 bucks, but ve-ve is rare and out of print, I think the cheapest ones on amazon are going for about 70 bucks, with some going for up to 150 bucks. Just really lucky finding it for 10$ The fact that it's trilingual is cool.
>>
>>18342991
>billy bad-ass
This is pretty much the backing track that should be playing when Koetting OR Leonard is talking about how powerful their shit is.

It SHOULD be funny, but at this point theyre both misrepresenting huge groups of people and many hundreds of years of tradition just to piss on one another over who's more "authentic" and "powerful" and its getting tired.
>>
>>18342942
Book about Vodou in Spanish English and French.
Usually runs beteen $85 - $100.
Its a pretty coveted edition in 3 languages.
He got it for $10, because they had no clue what it was.
They probably didnt even look at the UPC.
Their loss.
>>
>>18343002
Like I said I'm a babby here, I don't know Leonard's rep here in the slightest. I agree that 'authenticity' in the context of both of their bitching is just awful. Len's derascination of Matt Lawrence sounds fine on the surface from my basic reading, but I dunno the circumstances behind the guy that undermines him.

I only know about this because the grimoire community is flipping shit with pointing and laughter right now. I can only imagine what it looks like to the everyday Afro-Carib practitioner.
>>
>>18343010
>>18343002
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gFzg5kaU_2g
>>
>>18343013
I don't know about Leonards wider reputation either but honestly, I think it's the same reputation that's shared with anyone who takes it upon themselves to speak for an entire nation, an entire race, and an entire religious practice... i.e. stupid.

Leonard is the definition of 'we wuz kangs' and is an outspoken and direct bigot who is extremely butt flustered that Koetting is even poking his nose into ATR or vodou.

On top of it all, he's a hypocrite, he just spent that whole video bitching about how Koetting didn't have a proper initiation.... but neither has Leonard, who has previously said initiation means nothing:
http://video.genfb.com/1202733013079127

So basically "Im black therefore initiation doesnt matter it only matters for white people" and "White people shouldn't be initiated".

Racial issues crop up in ATR from time to time and should be adressed, it does matter and should be talked about but Leonard is just a straight up racist and a hypocrite, regardless of how educated or 'authentic' he is.
>>
>>18343040
>Leonard is the definition of 'we wuz
Hence my reference to it >>18342826

>but neither has Leonard, who has previously said initiation means nothing
"Humans were a mistake."
~t. God

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=njToP83bkqI
>>
>>18343040
I should say:
racial issues crop up in ATR and the diaspora, since technically theyre different things. A lot of actual african ATR practitioners have zero issues with white initiates, practitioners or holy-people. Those feelings are usually reserved for diaspora traditions.
>>
>>18343057
>Hence my reference to it
yeah I was just corroborating
>>
>>18343058
I wanna talk with someone about """white""" influence on Quimanda.

If that whole thing where the synchretism springs from colonial occultfags trying to make heads or tails of what the slaves were synchretizing applies to the evolution of Quimbanda, then it may well have grounds to claim it's own religio-spiritual tradition outside of 'mean forest spirits mixed with Catholic saints' but I'm nowhere near knowledgeable enough to speculate.
>>
What can you tell me about the ancient snake cults?
It's out there someone who still respect the old laws?
Please help snek.
>>
>>18342738
>he doesn't know that a lot of Scientists are occultists.

More to the world then what 'I fucking love science tells you
>>
>>18343070
Its really the same spirits with different names honestly.
Most of the diaspora is that way.
I know some think differently, but if you look close you can tell its all the same things with different names.
And, you can follow it all the way back to the original ATR traditions if you follow the myths.
>>
>>18343096
>ancient snake cults
Ophidian cults in Nubia likely led to the rise of certain darker (no pun intended) mysteries in Egypt. This probably influenced the outgrowth of Mami Wata from Indic synthesis as well.

I'm reluctant to recommend Ken Grant but ethnography vindicates him on that angle more often than not.

>>18343102
That's the easy bit because I've got a kind-of handle on Yoruba, Ifa, Aro, Igbibio, etc. culture.
>>
>>18343102
Agreeing with Palo here.
Theyre generally the same spirits, with different rules for how to engage them. This is true even inside the same tradition when spirits are worked with in different ways depending on their origin (i.e. petro and rada rites in vodou).

To answer your specific question, if Palo and Santeria, Vodoun, voodoo, candomble and all the others can claim their own religio-spiritual tradition, why should it not be the same for Quimbanda?
>>
File: images (1).jpg (13KB, 194x260px) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
13KB, 194x260px
>>18343139
This, you just said it better.
>>
File: sigire_mask.jpg (28KB, 458x461px) Image search: [Google]
sigire_mask.jpg
28KB, 458x461px
Im having a North African moment.
Who wants Dogon Sigi ritual dances?
I do, I do!

Enjoy, kids; watching this and heading to bed.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=N0Sy0gKvAko
>>
>>18343169
thanks Palo!
>>
>>18343139
>why should it not be the same for Quimbanda?
It should but anthropologists are stubborn and I want to show them the Light.
>>
didnt crowley decay into a mumbling mess by the time he died?
nice way to go...
>>
File: the-green-damask-room7ag1.jpg (121KB, 544x448px) Image search: [Google]
the-green-damask-room7ag1.jpg
121KB, 544x448px
RIP in peace, David Myatt aka Anton Long.
>>
>>18343228
>anthropologists
found your problem.

If they need to be shown the light, remind them that theyre one of the softest sciences in existence and most of their work revolves around fucking guessing.

Honestly, Im an avocational archaeologist and anthropologist with enough lab and field hours to feel confident in saying that this field is rotten with arguments from authority, corruption from old fat professors wanting to maintain their tenure more than reveal the truth, and outdated theories from the turn of the century that demonstrably incorrect but still treated as truth.

You know that its not just about being "stubborn" theres so much politics at play that you could convince them of it and theyd still disagree publicly.

Why are you trying to convince anthropologists of this? Is it for a paper or something?
>>
>>18343289
As a vocational archaeologist with enough lab and field hours to likely trump yours I'd posit that you're bitter and likely in a garbage department.

My only point is if you're going to contradict a small and well meaning but wrong body of work, then you need to do it well. I'm fielding perspectives from others who work those traditions.

Now pay your respects to Myatt goddamnit.
>>
>>18343331
>likely trump yours
oh, entirely trump mine, I defer to your experience on it entirely and am sufficiently chastised.

>you're bitter and likely in a garbage department.
not really bitter, frustrated. Garbage department most likely.

Im not taking it out on you, as someone who is a practitioner, and interested in the history, you are what is right with the field.

It frustrates me (by way of example) when someone who actually has experience making (for instance) lithic tools, gets ignored by "experts" who cant even identify basic wear or tool markings because they have never made, or used, the kinds of tools theyre supposed to be experts on.

In context of religious and spiritual traditions, I take umbrage with someone claiming to be anything like an expert on a tradition they do not practice, from a culture they are not a part of, in a part of the world they've never visited.

Im not excusing my own salt, but if a body of work is wrong, or wrong by way of being based in conjecture, it shouldn't be hard to contradict it, yet it is.
>>
>>18342599
Any tips on where to start readon the mega files as a beginner. i want to make sure i have basics down before i try delving into the heavy material
>>
>>18343363
I'm signed up for an african religion class in the spring and after following threads and going over nganga formularies for the past few months, I'm wondering just how much I will actually learn compared to how much I am going to cringe.
>>
>>18343385
is this Thoth, did you drop your trip?
>>
>>18343376
you could start in the beginners folder
>>
>>18343389
Different anon, I was just relating to the feel of incompetent academics. At least I know this class next year in Tibetan Buddhism will be good because she actually studied in Tibet.
>>
>>18343389
Nope.

>>18343363
No I feel you there are dozens of weak departments I'm not shitposting you as much as I'm shitposting the idea that anth has failed us in some way.

My professors are solid and I know how to buy the good ethnographies.

>>18343385
Depends on what you're going to get up to. You'll probably learn more there than here but I can't speak to your syllabus. If you're going West/Central Africa please take a gander through my files, the divination book is great, but an awful HTML file.
>>
>>18343405
I looked up the prof and she's deep into african diaspora studies, but seems to specialize in plantation cooks more than loa ridin'. Her twitter is deplorable but at least she's a qt afrikaboo with coalburning eyes.
>>
>>18343405
nah anthropology hasn't failed us, certain anthropologists have failed us.

You are, in my opinion, exactly what you should be, you experiment through participation, you study to understand and to practice. So that if someone is incorrect on a subject, you can correct them from both practical experience and education.

Again, as an example like before, I had to fight tooth and nail during a dig, I got terribly excited when we pulled up a hammer stone from ~9000 BCE. I was told to tag it as "debitage" and I lost my shit, I pointed out all the wear markings, and all the signs and they just in effect said "you're not educated you dont know what you're talking about" so i went out to my car and got my actual hammerstone, that had actually been used to make actual tools, held them up side by side and the shape, smoothing, wear markings and material were nearly identical, at which point the item was finally tagged as a tool and not debitage... its that kind of dismissive behavior from people who don't really practice or involve themselves in the subject they're supposed to be experts on.

Clearly Im personally salty over this, but if you want to be an expert, it takes more than an education, it takes practical experience and participation.
>>
>>18343396
right, but i want to ready some actual works also, and what to know what needs the least knowledge of other works to understand
>>
>>18343440
well what are you interested in? hermeticism? Yoga? Meditation? Mystery schools?
>>
>>18343467
Solomon
>>
>>18343437
>you study to understand and to practice
9/10ths of our problem is that full participation is hard to come by. The good anthropologists in the ethnographic field are all initiates of SOMETHING.
>>
>>18343495
and the good paleo-anthropologists are all survivalists and experimental with big piles of rocks and bones in their back yard... like I said, this is whats RIGHT with the field, Ive probably just had shitty experiences.
>>
>>18343532
I used to love playing with flint. I dig early smelting tech.
>>
>>18343593
>I used to love playing with flint.
then youre already three steps ahead of some doctorates I know.
>>
>>18343598
Shit that's year three undergrad material where I am.
>>
>>18343606
they actually make undergrads work with lithic technology and do flintknapping? If so, thats fucking amazing.
>>
>>18343624
I'm at a research uni, bud, if you're not working with SOMETHING by year three you're fuckin' up.

My things was pre-Inca bead tech in royal/priestly funerary contexts.
>>
>>18343628
And did you like... make beads?
>>
>>18343633
Technically no, I was looking at borehole patterns (which I did drill, at least) as well as archaeometrics (trace element) shit.

It told us literally nothing we didn't already assume and honestly the experience is why I'm working with object maintenance instead of replicating tech and continuing in the field.

It's not so much the work that's tiresome but the climate working under Big Names just to have your work cribbed into new papers you're lucky to have a footnote in.
>>
File: 1479430440994.jpg (50KB, 800x587px) Image search: [Google]
1479430440994.jpg
50KB, 800x587px
>>18343628
>>
>>18343641
>(which I did drill, at least)
good enough for me, at least youre doing something practical and real with the research.

were they bored with some kind of hand drill, what was the point made of?
>>
General question for anyone willing to answer.

I started off with Franz Bardon's Initiation into Hermetics as well as picked up some tarot cards. I have been seeing some references to how astrology should also be considered with reading tarots.

What is some good literature regarding astrology from the context of the occult?
>>
>>18343663
Simple bow drill. Similar to pic related. Bronze.

Honestly I like my new gig better. If I'd have continued down anth I'd have hyperspecialized and in museum work I've been able to study, maintain, and present items from collections from:
>Aztecs
>Vajrayana Buddhists
>Iranian literary golden age
>Huichol
>Warhol
>Dali
>Vietnam
>a fuckhuge fossil collection
>Anasazi
>>
>>18343685
Africa and Polynesia too.

>>18343681
Hard to call, for basics look into "Masonic Astrology and Stellar Theology". The intro and afterward are Christian panicking, but the text itself is a reprint of solid Freemasonic literature.
>>
File: 999_331__1_12.jpg (76KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
999_331__1_12.jpg
76KB, 1280x960px
>>18343685
>>18343689
Two replies and didn't even attach the fuckin' pic. This, but with less metal and more rocks.
>>
>>18343685
>museum work
thats where the money is no?
>>
>>18343709
Requires less education (Masters) for pay that would only be reserved for tenured professors, department heads, and administrators in mainline academia.

I'm still pondering a PhD but I'm going to need to find the right dept or hit the job market if nothing pops out.

As mentioned a few times I've got a fuckhuge pile of research on Chumbley I could easily triple in size, submit as a dissertation, and cannibalize into like 11 to 15 articles but the best academic occult journals are dying/dead.
>>
>>18343689
Thx buddy
>>
>>18343719
There's always youtube documentaries. You have the second largest gondola folder I've ever seen for slides.
>>
File: 1470607242591.png (1MB, 1098x1182px) Image search: [Google]
1470607242591.png
1MB, 1098x1182px
>>18343729
I REALLY gotta put 'em all in one folder.
>>
File: 1027.png (6KB, 220x242px) Image search: [Google]
1027.png
6KB, 220x242px
>>18343742
Keep on memeing K keep on memeing
>>
>>18343040
>Leonard is just a straight up racist
There is nothing wrong with that. White people look retarded when messing around with something so foreign, no different than a negro carving runes.
>>
>>18342819
Just eat shit god damnit, litrally.
performing body mutilation is futile. Try giving up soft drink, internet or something you enjoy instead. much more effective.

and for bodily austerities just give up warm showers, its good for practice.
>>
File: 7-codex-seraphinianus.gif (215KB, 600x649px) Image search: [Google]
7-codex-seraphinianus.gif
215KB, 600x649px
Was wondering if you guys could post any insights or ideas on this.
>>
>>18342922
talking about finding books, i found transcendental magic by Eliphas Levi for 5$, is it worth a read?
>mfw i know nothing about western traditions practicly
>>
>>18343861
Depends on if it was written before or after he turned back into a Catholic fagbot. Once he went back to Catholicism, his shit became weak. A lot of the stuff he says is flat out wrong (which, of course, can be attributed to the fact that those pervasive myths and errors were not corrected until long after his death).
>>
>>18343843
Pretty sure I've seen these dudes somewhere before, but just can't remember right now, sorry.
>>
>>18342628
I used both hands. Mostly chaos magic and cunning craft when it comes to cursing consciously. Sigils or herbs and pictures. I can do it instinctively but not on purpose, only when I need to.
>>
>>18343102
>>18343464

look at the thread, may it be something afrocarribean related?
>>
>>18342814
>tfw been moving into other industries
>tfw haven't kept up with these threads, am entirely out of the loop

WHAT'S BEEN GOING ON, PEOPLES?

>>18342895
Look up Gary Halbert.

One of the most amazing people I've ever studied.

>>18343111
>Ophidian cults in Nubia

I actually have a whole 100page booklet on this back in Warsaw.

Quite cool, but most of the actual shit we know is super-vague.

-------------------

Anyone got I.G. Curry's "Secrets of Finger Magic"?

It's supposed to be amazingly ridiculous, I hear.
>>
>>18343986
Hara Hara Mahadev!

holy shit youre alive, whats up? you still do hypnosis etc?

also, still do not believe there are actuall entities but parts of your subconciousness?
>>
>>18343993
I'm... okay. Moved into copywriting, much more lucrative use of my persuasive skill-set. I still take clients, but it feels good not to have to rely on them to get work.

And it never was that I didn't believe. It's just that I've yet to see compelling evidence that would actually convince me they exist. I want them to hit me with a brick, because my doubtful personality ain't changing sides that easy.
>>
>>18343628
K, its official.
I fucking love you...... ahem, in a strictly platonic way of course.
Please say Chacapoyas.
And//or Moche.
Ill take Moche as a consolation prize.

>Lord of Sipan
>That gold mouth guard though...what the heck?

>>18343843
Is that from Voynich?

Sorry all, Im an insomniac. I wake up randomly at night, when I can "sleep".
Carry on.
>>
>>18343977
I dont think so, but you never know what some deluded weirdo is gonna get into/ up to.
Sounds like some freaky backwoods Otis Toole/Ed Gein shit to me.
>>
>>18342762
>most discussion is centered around historiography and praxis with regard to observed physiological and psychological effects.
This is why this thread sucks. Too many armchair wizards in here.
>>
>>18343943
>>18344016
It is called Codex Seraphinianus.
>>
>>18343787
Q_Q
>>
Thoth and anyone, any info on the Principia Discordia?

Is it just truly a joke? Or is it serious?

Because if it is serious, its basically perfectly what I needed: just another way of trying to understand reality but without all the symbolism and visualization of concepts.

Any general info on it much appreciated, unless it really is just bunk.
>>
>>18344148
It's both.
>>
>>18344157
Fuck. Just as I feared that the answer would be more complicated.

I guess all answers are, really.
>>
>>18344170
No, just the lies.
>>
>>18343787
>so foreign
foreign in what way? Do you even have the first fucking idea where vodou comes from, how it was influenced or how it moved through the world?

Im sure this is just bait, and I will rise to it, but know your shit before you make comments like this. Vodou, voodoo, hoodoo, and much of the diaspora in general has been heavily influenced and informed by european culture and beliefs.

Tophats and cigars dont come from ghana dumbass.

And I know, and am very good friends with a black man who is an extremely talented rune binder and reader. So seriously, fuck you for insulting my friend, and me. Have a nice day.
>>
>>18344051
was watching the thread and Im agreeing with Palo, this isnt afro-carribean or its a terrible affront to it... we RESPECT and honor the dead, we dont stick them in shitty cardboard boxes in the attic like garbage.
>>
>>18343977
>>18343698
Ape, Aghori and whoever, I'm about to read:
>The Origins of Yoga and Tantra - Indic Religions to the Thirteenth Century
(it's on libgen)

I wanted to ask you for a reading order on Vajrayana/Tantra texts, as in primary sources, in order to make sense of all the complicated terminology I will inevitably encounter.

For what it's worth I read the 13 oldest Sanskrit Upanishads, I read the Heart Sutra, I intend to read also Lotus and Diamond Sutras from Mahayana.

Concerning sexual yoga, I found:
>Cakrasamvara Tantra
>Kalachakra
I also found:
>Mahamudra Tantra
>Six Yogas of Naropa
>Lamdre
>Anuyoga

Is there a reading order? Core texts? Am I missing anything?

I get it that this isn't a Religion of the Book, but I still feel like I'm doing the equivalent of trying Christian meditation without reading the Gospels.
>>
>>18344250
I also found:

Mahāvairocana Sutra
Vajraśekhara
Guhyasamāja Tantra
Hevajra Tantra

Do you guys have the title of an anthology on Vajrayana/Tantra or something that can get me through this mess?
>>
File: 0903.jpg (215KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
0903.jpg
215KB, 480x640px
benis
>>
>>18342767
>I have three bookcases

AAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Oh, wow. Yeah, enjoy your pathetic existence. I hope for your own sake your delusiona hold up long enough for you to get a life or die of natural causes before you realize how much of a sad cunt you are.

>>18342762
Sure you are.
>>
>>18343234
How do you think you are all going to en up? Rich and enlightened because you are magicians? Fillory when? lol Get a fucking job you pathetic NEETs.
>>
>>18344378
>>18344385
thanks for bumping
always fun to have a rational intellectual scientific skeptical mind around
>>
Suggested additions for the library:
Ashtavakra Gita
Avadhuta Gita
Ribhu Gita
Ethics by Spinoza
and it wouldn't hurt to have Parmenides thrown in somewhere.

Severe lack of nondual metaphysics in the library, I have found these extremely useful.
The Six Yogas of Naropa, as well as Bliss of Inner Fire, are surprisingly lacking from the Tibet section. Overall I'd like to request greater attention paid to Bardo and, for the Buddhists, Bodhicitta.
>>
How important is LBRP / banishing rituals?

I started reading initiation into hermetics and there are, afaik, no LBRP or banishing rituals.

I have also skimmed another practical book called Kabballah the great work of self transformation - where the first exercise he wants you to do is LBRP. It just does not resonate with me very well.
>>
>>18344410
You don't know what half of those words mean. Go back to the middle ages you mongoloid roleplayer.

Enjoy your sage faggot.
>>
>>18344306

Along with Prometheus and Energized Meditation this would be a great beginners Psychological Model 101
>>
I'm haunted by some synchronicities at all times (confirmation bias is already discarded at this point); and I don't know if its my own obsession who feeds them and attracts them (thus making a vicious circle) or something else, an external energy that puts them there, maybe to feed on attention or something. They feel pretty negative to me.
I'm thinking on making an automatic writing session to know if there is something to know about that force (what it is, what does it want, etc); but I don't know if I should. Is there any inherent danger that the force will possess or gain hold over me by doing it? I've never done anything like that. How should I approach it?
Should I do a banish prior to it? Or would the banishment also banish the entity to interrogate?
>>
File: 不動明王.jpg (477KB, 788x1080px) Image search: [Google]
不動明王.jpg
477KB, 788x1080px
>>18344621
I wore a fedora 10 years ago. The only thing I was certain of back then was my own existence and I didn't believe in God. Now it's the other way around.
>>
Question:
How is one supposed to meditate on tarot cards or runes to get insight on them?
Like, using them as focus instead of the breath? (I always use my breath as focus). I'm taught that meditation is about focusing in your own focusing ability. I don't know how i'm gonna gain insights if when they pop out i have to direct my focus on the object again.

I don't know if i explained myself, please, let me know and I'll reword it.
>>
>>18344537
>How important is LBRP / banishing rituals?
Waste of time. LBRP works (in my interpretation) purely because of visualization and belief. Everything else is just gay roleplay.

If you want to cleanse your room, visualize and be 100% confident. No need to invoke jewforms.
>>
What does it mean for you the concept of "Unveiling Isis"?
>>
>>18344752
What deity is this?
>>
So when is it appropriate to astral travel or confront qliphothic entities ?

Is it good to start at 3=8 because Liber Arcanorum is assigned to that grade?
>>
>>18344378
>i get my information from rationalwiki and i should kill myself ASAP, the post
>>
>>18344908
Looks like Yama.
>>
>>18344980
>looks like yama

kek, ur ma
>>
>>18344886
From a certain site. Look for it if you want the whole text.
>The very simplest version of scrying in the spirit vision is an exercise most people who’ve dabbled in occultism have done at least once. You take a symbolic image—a Tarot trump, let’s say—and imagine it expanding, until the frame becomes a doorway and the scene it shows becomes three-dimensional. You then imagine yourself walking through the doorway and having a conversation with the person or people on the other side. Because we know more than we consciously realize, this sort of exercise routinely turns up insights the conscious mind can’t get at in other ways; furthermore, with regular practice, what starts out as a simple daydream evolves into an intensely experienced journey through vivid dreamscapes packed with unexpected meaning and power.
>>
>>18345048
>Those of my readers who’ve had any exposure to traditional occultism will know already that there’s quite the plethora of odd symbolic emblems and imagery to be found there. From the enigmatic pictures on the 22 Tarot trumps through the ornate allegorical emblems of the old alchemical literature to the tracing boards used by initiatory orders, there’s a lot of puzzling imagery out there. Various people have explained those in various ways, but even in modern occult literature, you have to look long and hard to find a discussion of the practical application these things used to have, which is as themes for meditation.

>It’s in dealing with these images, and with the elaborate symbolic narratives that so often accompany them, that discursive meditation really comes into its own. Most of the older occult schools encoded much, most, or all of their teaching in these emblems and narratives, and then handed them to the student to unpack through discursive meditation. To use a contemporary metaphor, these things are zip files from which pages and pages of documents can be extracted, and the extraction program—yep, that would be discursive meditation. That was partly a security measure and partly a method of training.
>>
File: faggots.png (153KB, 1301x584px) Image search: [Google]
faggots.png
153KB, 1301x584px
Friendly reminder that you are deluded sad losers at best, dangerous psychotic pieces of shit at worst.
>>
>>18344752
As you get old you realize how much of a waste your life has been and long for meaning.

Yet deep down you know god exists as much as it did 10 years ago, and you never took off that fedora, just hid it under a thick layer of mental illness.
>>
>>18345085
Thank you bb.
>>
Which one of you sad cunts uploaded this lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OXCIQ3nwvSU

wft I believe in magic now
>>
>that trolling retard is still here
fucking get a life lmao
>>
>>18343274
When did he die?
>>
>>18345100
>>18345120

"The beginning of belief is the death of intelligence"

That's how stupid you are.
>>
>>18345142
fuck off or I'll curse you
s m h !
>>
>>18345142
"The mind is the slayer of the real"
>>
>>18345153

Please see
>>18345085
>>
>>18345178
please put on a trip so I can filter your uneducated sorry ass
>>
>>18345184
Nah, I'm bored already. I have better things to do on a Friday evening than spending my time on 4chan pretending to be harry potter.

Good luck getting hermione to notice you, if you ever leave your basement that is.
>>
>>18344250
T A N T R A L O K A - a must read
A
N
T
R
A
L
O
K
A

the cakrasamvara and kalachakra are definetly great in terms of sexual tantra, and your shoice on vajrayna texts also seems good. theres no reading order realisticly. What you need to remember is that tantra is not written literaly. Twilight language is almost a code, which you unfortunetly will have to figure out on your own without a guru who knows how to decode it.

>>18343719
ape, you know anything about the use of dildo-esque things in left hand path tantra? i just watched a video which had a picure of a indian looking painting involving such an act

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GKFHZuCvvS4&oref=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DGKFHZuCvvS4&has_verified=1

1:57
>>
>>18345206
A-OK, thanks. I kind of imagined that Tantra didn't come with a convenient Genesis and Revelation to begin and end with.
>>
>>18345204
>spend literally whole day trying and failing to insult other people on the internet because of a difference in a worldview
>literally "stop liking what I don't like y-you're retarded!"
>I have better things to do on a Friday evening
sure thing, I'd also have to spend the rest of the evening masturbating to lower my blood pressure after whole day of butthurt LMAO
>this is what militant ignorants are
>>
File: Brains.jpg (98KB, 550x404px) Image search: [Google]
Brains.jpg
98KB, 550x404px
So what would you say to an idea of trying to meet a UFO in my dreams through the use of Sigils? I mean, would that be the metaphysical UFO that could reveal something of my subconcsious through symbolism, OR, would that be the Fire In The Sky/we're going to probe your anus "real" UFO? Being totally straight with you guys.

With the purchase of "Chaos Protocols" i decided to get back into Chaos Magic, and try something different instead of "i want to be irresistible to women" stuff i'm sure everyone starts with. Pro-tip: make it a "i'll be less hesitant about asking women out" instead.

Deepest appreciations for K, Aghori, Palo and the gang as always.

Look into microdosing shrooms with a Alex Jones' BrainForce/Lecythin/Omega-3 stack and some Gamma isochronic waves. It's amazing.
>>
>>18345048
>>18345055
thanks. I'm reading on discursive meditation. Would anyone check if this guide is accurate? http://www.spellsofmagic.com/coven_ritual.html?ritual=803&coven=492
>>
anyone perfomed the stuff in the Pseudomonarchia Daemonum? Everyone go to Ars Goetia but other grimoires like this one or The Book of the Spirits are ignored, why? Besides Lemegeton which other grimoires are usually practiced actually?
>>
When you're meditating, do you turn off the phone, tell people in your home to shut up and try to be quiet, tell them to please turn off the TV, etc?
I'm trying to meditate without doing anything of this; so when something distracts me I just turn to my breath and try to "ignore" the distraction. Is hard as fuck and many times takes me out of it completely, but as I cannot control everything, I guess that eventually practice will make me able to concentrate over this minor distractions.

Do you also do this? Or Im trying too hard?
>>
Ape how do you get hold of all this stuff
>>
>>18345633

Nobody calls me. People in my home usually go out to have fun while i sit t home pretending to meditate and reading occult self-help books about just being urself.

So, there.
>>
>>18345652
lmao kys loser
>>
>>18345633
if you have people around your house, just tell them to not ask you for anything for the next x amount of time. silence your phone. The less distraction the better. but yes, with practice distractions dont bother you, but its just rude to flat out ignore family or whoever you live with.
>>
>>18345640
Reading books usually leads to finding more books.
>>
I wanna learn about occultism without actually practicing it, where do I start? any recommendations?
>>
Guys, any reccomendations on sympathy? Is it even real, or is it fairytale magic?
>>
>>18345749
perhaps you should first look up the scientific view, especially the difference between sympathy and empathy
>>
Did anyone suceed in the practice S.S.S from Liber HHH?
>>
>>18343843
Codex Seraphinianus.

Unintelligible work of art by some Italian architect.

Totally rox my sox, but apparently there's nothing else behind it.
>>
>tfw your job and academic department fills you full of wine and cheese before turning you loose on the town at least once a month
I picked the right degree.

>>18345933
Through point eight, yes.

>>18345640
see
>>18345716

>>18345206
I've noticed that Kalachakra is almost more astrological than anything sexual, provided we don't assume the later Hevajra materials aren't the upper core of Kalachakra.
>>
>>18345731
You read about it

Start in the beginners folder

Doesnt get much more logical than that.
>>
>>18345952
well the main point of kalachakra is being circles 9chakra) of time (kala). escaping the influence of stars and other cycles. But yeah i did include Hevajra into it.
>>
>>18345952
I heard that S.S.S is one of the most dangerous published practices.
I assume that it is pretty safe after one has mastered Asana and Pranayama or am I being wrong here?
>>
>>18346072
It's safer after you do the other sections.
>>
>>18343787

To be quite honest, I can't help but think it's silly when some Mexican friends lose their shit over viking stuff, but:

1) I guess it's exotic for them

2) It's none of my fucking business
>>
File: Death-Grips-No-Love-Music-Video.jpg (197KB, 1431x804px) Image search: [Google]
Death-Grips-No-Love-Music-Video.jpg
197KB, 1431x804px
Happy Friday, peeps.

REAL art by occultists 2 -Harry Smith Early Abstractions
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=TNh12zaFtxo
>>
File: tumblr_mljp2jOWzr1rff4lfo1_1280.jpg (36KB, 427x1000px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mljp2jOWzr1rff4lfo1_1280.jpg
36KB, 427x1000px
>>18346128
Early Abstractions Part 2
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-wYJ51nSXRQ
>>
>>18346145
I fucked up...the first one was part 4.
The second one ispart 1.
Heres part 2.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=KRJAoJVp8cU
>>
File: anger4.jpg (10KB, 250x186px) Image search: [Google]
anger4.jpg
10KB, 250x186px
>>18346175
Part 3
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=RrZxw1Jb9vA
>>
What if Wiccans are just worshiping Adam and Eve?
>>
>>18343405
what part of anthro studies occultism?
>>
Who's the best Demon to help me get a job? Not free money, winning the lottery or a dream job, just a short term way to not starve.
>>
>>18346255
Literally anything that covers ritual, religion, or magic.
>>
>>18346257
The archdemon La Toya of the fifth circle of the Bureau de Recrutement.
>>
>>18346257
why not invoke jupiter, senpai
>>
>>18346211
what if adam and eve are just the most recent occurence of an ancient pattern of male and female duality that goes back to the neolithic and aren't actually unique?
>>
>>18346287
What if wiccans are worshipping the general thought of male and female duality which includes adam and eve,therefore also worships them while not excluding other possible interpretations?
>>
>>18346275
Because I'm trying to lose weight and have a fuckton of Jupiter already
>>
>>18346296
that's kind of what I meant.
>>
>>18346006
Escaping the influence of stars/planets is a big part of kabbalah too, is that a common theme in rituals from all over?
>>
>>18345713
I do it first thing in the morning and the people I live with know and respect that, I come out and say good morning after. Earplugs are cheap enough at your local pharma
>>
>>18346531
I know I may be a bit late to this party, but I wanted to point out something which I use in my magical practice that a lot of people don't think about or don't use which I think would be perfect for you doing your meditation first thing in the morning.

This practice comes from hoodoo tradition as far as Im aware, but its original source, I dont know, I just know its a potent practice. In hoodoo it's done during and after a ritual bath, but your meditation will work nicely.

Basically, don't neglect your first words of the day, after you wake, after you have your alone time and sit in quiet meditation, mindfully express your first words of the day in the form of prayer or focus or mantra. This simple little thing is very powerful and might be of use to you doing first thing in the morning meditation.
>>
What do you guys think of guys like Paul Waggener and Craig Fraser? At least from a personal psychological aspect ritualising physical training has allowed me to push my training beyond what I thought was possible and get a lot of peace/euphoria from it. The ideas of self deification and worshipping a perfect version of yourself as something both to strive to and learn from (i.e "what would the fit, intelligent charismatic version of me do now") seem cool. Plus I'm a sucker for thor and odin anyway.
>>
File: 021.jpg (22KB, 330x309px) Image search: [Google]
021.jpg
22KB, 330x309px
How to help an uneasy feeling in the room? Any specific type of ritual to cleanse it. More specifics of the room it's in my girlfriends house that she inherited from her grandma who died of cancer a few years ago. The vibes are in the room where she spent her final days they actually had a hospital bed in there for her. You get weird smells and sounds sometimes. Not sure what you'd classify it as spooky ghosties or bad energy or even astral remnants whatever just don't want it to feel weird anymore
>>
>>18346661
Lesser banishing ritual of the pentagram, sage smudging, asperg with florida water or burn frankincense and myyrh (ideally on a proper coal).

Those are the gold standards, do all four for the nuclear option.
>>
Opinions on being able to discard entire concepts off belief systems?

As an example, I can't reconciliate with the fact that planets and stars truly affect literally anything. Of course I recognize they're important in different people's realities but I dont think it would do anything for my reality.

Alternatively if it is important, any ways I can try to confirm it for myself? I'm still only reading and haven't practiced much. Once I get to a comfortable stage in personal knowledge maybe I can summon something and then I can ask him/it/whatever.
>>
File: 2292.jpg (10KB, 160x160px) Image search: [Google]
2292.jpg
10KB, 160x160px
>>18346678
thanks I was planning on doing a LBRP in there considered smudging wasn't srue on how well it worked desu
>>
File: 045.jpg (111KB, 679x427px) Image search: [Google]
045.jpg
111KB, 679x427px
>>18346708
Jesus that was weird like right now I was skyping her. She sits in the room to skype because of her shit internet and she started to feel really uncomfortable didn't say anything then I start to here a low rumbling screaming that she can't hear I mistake it for static at first or a popup and theres nothing running on my computer to make that noise I really gotta help her fix this
>>
Anywhere to read more about goetic demons from non-biased sources? Are they evil in any way? Or are they "old gods"? Can they be trusted?
>>
>>18346726
just do all of it man, burn the F&M, the sage, splash florida water around fuckin everywhere and do the LBRP... if it survives all that its nothing to be afraid of.
>>
Is E. E. Evans-Prichard good or is he a hack?
>>
>>18342599
want the credentials for my mega so you can keep going?
>>
How to reach the gnosis state? Is Liber MMM a good guide or there are better ones?
>>
>>18346793
It does not matter what they are.Maybe they are all in your brain or maybe they are as real as humans.
Just remember one thing.If you dare invoke them bind and torture them like they are wild dogs.If you do a mistake they too would love to torture and devour you.Besides that a magician is advised to deal with the Goetia only after the K&C of the HGA.
>>
>>18347387
I usually equate gnosis to the state of pratyhar, atleast thats how i understand it. Anulom Vilom pranayama would be the easiest way to reach gnosis.
>>
>>18345228

Am i shadowbanned or something?
>>
>>18346939
>Evans-Prichard
Hack? Not at all. Old a shit and sorta outdated? Yuh.

>>18346963
M-maybe?

>>18347577
My feelpinions on the UFO phenomenon are weird and irrelevant, sorry.
>>
>>18347387
tons and tons of practice
it doesn't matter what you focus on, just do it
a lot
and be mindful of what's going on inside your head

but yes, MMM is good, there's progression without unnecessary complexity
>>
File: 0-10.jpg (295KB, 1024x1443px) Image search: [Google]
0-10.jpg
295KB, 1024x1443px
>>18344908
Fudo Myoo.

http://www.onmarkproductions.com/html/fudo.html
>>
Morning. Hows the weather out there?
Is it a good day to go scavenging or scare up some mischief? :)
>>
>>18347665
A little chilly. Woke up just after sunrise.

Probably but I need to make some tea, go over readings, etc.
>>
File: HOLY MOUNTAIN.jpg (80KB, 948x450px) Image search: [Google]
HOLY MOUNTAIN.jpg
80KB, 948x450px
>>18347668
Good. I hated summer.
Autumn is the best when all the snakes will be in their dens.
That means I can go back to the abandoned cemeteries and kick up a fuss.
Why tea? You want coffee, friendo.
Its 9 AM here. What o'clock you got?
>>
File: 1479527297799-vg.png (689KB, 680x544px) Image search: [Google]
1479527297799-vg.png
689KB, 680x544px
>tfw 15:12 Saturday reading occult shit and sipping yerba mate
comfy af lads
>>
File: images (2).jpg (14KB, 191x264px) Image search: [Google]
images (2).jpg
14KB, 191x264px
>>18347691
7 hours ahead.
Oslo, Berlin, Rome, Johannesburg?
>>
>>18347668

Just how sad is your life senpai? Do you ever do anything other than "going over readings" (ie. spending your day reading fantasy crap and stroking your ego)?

Please tell me about that time magic was totally real and had an effect on (your) reality.

>>18347691
Is "comfy" a codeword for "being a lonely sad schizophrenic loser with no life" now?
>>
>>18347701
>"comfy
It means and has always meant "degenerate" around these parts.
>>
>>18347698
Sokółka, Poland
>>
>>18347711
Fuck off, matey.

>>18347701
Last night I was serving wine and flirting with a Taiwanese sculptor, a French blacksmith, and the girls from the symphonic orchestra.

My readings this morning have fuckall to do with occultism, they're for a budget simulation due on Tue at five.

>>18347682
All the cemeteries near here are quiet enough that I can lurk without issue. Tea because I'm out of half and half.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=et172hIlnT4
>>
File: tumblr_ofwhfx1ghf1r5wduoo1_1280.png (392KB, 840x1200px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ofwhfx1ghf1r5wduoo1_1280.png
392KB, 840x1200px
>>18347720
>tfw you will never jam needles into her cute asian tum
Have a slightly lewd Eris.
>>
>>18347716
Youre so spoiled.
Just use straight milk and extra sugar.
For some reason you remind me of Horsley.
Though not quite as dandy.

>>18347713
>nods
Stay up wind, friend.
>>
>>18347716
>Last night I was serving wine and flirting with a Taiwanese sculptor, a French blacksmith, and the girls from the symphonic orchestra.

Next time you pretend to have a life in 4chan try something a little more credible like "I finally got a job at mcdonalds and I'm thinking about leaving my parents' house."

I'm still waiting for your story about how magic is real, the earth is flat and vaccination causes autism.
>>
>>18347731
>extra sugar.
Generally not but I do like cream. If I'm out it all depends on mood. In any case I grew up drinking tea, so it's more habitual than a tasty caffeine boost.

>Horsley
Who? I used to know a dude named Horsely.
>>
>>18347732
You're projecting pretty hard there, friendo.
>>
>>18347713
Ayyy Poland

>>18347665
>15:46, buddies coming over, and im reading occult memes

beutifll prewinter day, cold and perfect for practice.
>>
>>18347732
>he's never been to a museum reception or gallery opening.

I'm sorry famalam.

Let's frame this differently; how, in your opinion, should I be leading my life if not as a reasonably well educated professional? What lifestyle should I lead that is acceptable to you?

>flat earth
Nope.
>antivax
Fuck nope.
>>
>>18347736
You wish. Go ahead and tell me about how your life is nothing like that.

Fucking roleplayers I swear. Get a fucking life already.

MAGIC IS NOT REAL AND YOU ARE MENTALLY ILL
>>
>>18347738
>religious and superstious
>believes he has superpowers
>roleplays online about being a wizard
>educated

One of these things is not like the rest.
>>
File: museum aftermath.jpg (66KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
museum aftermath.jpg
66KB, 720x960px
>>18347744
My life is pic related.
>>
>>18347750
You are also an alcoholic? Jesus fucking christ dude. I'm starting to feel bad for mocking you.
>>
File: ferdowsi.jpg (60KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
ferdowsi.jpg
60KB, 600x800px
>>18347753
Um, no, that's the wine consumed in total from the museum reception I referenced before.
>>
>>18347665
Nice and chilly.
Meditated in the morning, had lunch 20-25min ago, it's 1 PM now.
It's spring here, I might go out and enjoy the last weeks of good weather before hell (summer).
>>
File: time circles.jpg (85KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
time circles.jpg
85KB, 720x960px
>>18347757
>southern hemisphere
Nation?
>>
>>18347760
Brazil.
>>
File: vajra and bell.jpg (68KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
vajra and bell.jpg
68KB, 720x960px
>>18347761
huehuehue
>>
File: aeHOOO.gif (856KB, 250x200px) Image search: [Google]
aeHOOO.gif
856KB, 250x200px
>>18347764
>>
File: download (2).jpg (10KB, 183x275px) Image search: [Google]
download (2).jpg
10KB, 183x275px
>>18347750
Horsley was a shit artist, but a top tier dandy.
Tophat, coat tails, no shame.
He wrote about his adventures in dysfunction, and flirted heavily with prostitution and drugs.
Traveled the world, and got into all kinds of myschief because he wanted to and because he could.
In the end, he died a sad old hag with a needle in his arm..but thats not the point!
The point is that he was dandy, and dashing in his youth. And, the type of man to only drink tea because hes out of half and half.
Partly because hes spoiled, and partly because hes lazy.
And the other point is, if youre going for manly man, youre quiet a ways away.
But if youre going for dandy, keep it up.
Youre almost there.
But a word of warning, youre only going to attract the villanous and half reformed of the underworld for girls.
Unless youre into that type of thing...

>so tired of picking out pictures of boats, grass, store fronts...
>>
File: images (3).jpg (8KB, 200x253px) Image search: [Google]
images (3).jpg
8KB, 200x253px
>>18347772
Made Uncle Edward proud.
Ya know...dandy?!

Thats how you come off to me for some reason.
Or maybe, thats your mask of sociability.
Who knows...
>>
>>18347771
Every time.

>>18347772
A touch foppish perhaps, but certainly not cosmopolitan. I'm almost hoping I can find a jerb out at a well equipped state level museum on the outskirts of a medium sized town with huge tracts of forest so I can get outdoorsy again.

My goal isn't bitches and wealth (but maybe drugs) but rather quiet aesthetic solitude.

>>18347778
>Or maybe, thats your mask of sociability.
Especially these days in the career track I'm in. I need to behave as the upper chunk of my local economic powerhouses behave, because they all come to get drunk at reception. When I first started tripfagging I was coming down from running a grungy party house. Before that was a lot of speed and less than blue collar labor.

Both ends of the spectrum are offputting, hence the solitude goals.
>>
what does a green 3rd eye mean?
instead of the normal blueish violet?
>>
File: download (4).jpg (7KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
download (4).jpg
7KB, 275x183px
>>18347786
Cosmopolitan, no.
Some Fops are Dandys, but not all Dandys are Fops.

Were not so different.
My solitude though is fueled by agorophobia, and disdain for the majority of society in my immediate location.
I guess thats why you took the high road and I took the low road.
Maybe if I was still young enough to have dreams and aspirations.
I killed my heart too long ago.
>>
>>18347786
Delusional egotistic faggot who is convinced he's a lonely sad cunt because "he chose to". Transparent as fuck. Stop posting fake pictures and lying about your ''''life''''.

>>18347800
Honest person.
>>
>>18347786

hey thoth why dont you suck a cock?
>>
File: 1469209385700.jpg (23KB, 640x559px) Image search: [Google]
1469209385700.jpg
23KB, 640x559px
>mfw he's STILL here
literally why would he waste his time on a paranormal board
>>
>>18347849
wut
>>
File: temple strut.jpg (69KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
temple strut.jpg
69KB, 720x960px
>>18347836
>fake pictures
Sure thing bub.
>>
File: koyomi_riding_den.jpg (139KB, 1400x1011px) Image search: [Google]
koyomi_riding_den.jpg
139KB, 1400x1011px
>>18347732

It's really funny how some people are dead set on the idea that interest in magic (-k, spiritual advancement, applied and compared religion, etc.) automatically precludes interest in or even respect for the sciences.

In fact, quite often the opposite is true; and in historical terms such an appreciation is entirely inaccurate.

It's certain attitudes toward sciences what preclude interest in and respect towards several other fields... including, but not limited to what we'll refer in shorthand to as "magic". Other fields would be philosophy, humanities, religion in general and even engineering and statistics, or anything that goes against current psychiatry.

This attitude is pretty much the burden of positivism and behaviorism.

Clearly, for every one of us there is stuff we wouldn't touch with a two meter pole... but assuming that, because of an interest in a particular field of study, a particular person cannot be interested in a different given field; is just that: an unjustified assumption.

To that extent, Ape is very spot-on when he says you're projecting hard: because your attitudes towards science and more specifically towards orthodoxy prevent you from developing any interest in certain other fields which you already despise from the get-go; you need (probably to justify to yourself your own beliefs and attitudes) to believe that the reciprocal stance necessarily obtains in others.

Philosophically speaking, your lot has strayed away from empiricism way further than us.
>>
File: 1479437527946.jpg (84KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
1479437527946.jpg
84KB, 1366x768px
>>18347910
I think he's just trolling mate.
>>
File: images (4).jpg (12KB, 296x170px) Image search: [Google]
images (4).jpg
12KB, 296x170px
>>18347910
Alright, who forgot to put the cooler in the tree?!
>>
>>18347910
>responding to a bitter troll
stop anytime senpai
>>
>>18347918

Even if he is, that doesn't invalidate what I just said.

Trolling is usually driven by hate or contempt and the opportunity to vent it, I'm analyzing the causes that in all likelihood are breeding this particular brand of contempt.

I was tempted to flame back, but decided to take a cerebral approach instead.

>>18347928

...wat? :_D
>>
>>18347932

how the fuck am I supposed to post on 4chan then
>>
>>18347940
>how the fuck am I supposed to post on 4chan then
With kindness, erudition, and care :3
>>
>>18347940
it's literally objectively better to just lurk than to respond to such miserable faggots
alternatively you can just meme and funpost whenever you need a break from studying or whatever you're busy with, like me
>>
File: images (5).jpg (13KB, 285x177px) Image search: [Google]
images (5).jpg
13KB, 285x177px
>>18347934
To keep the bears out of it.
Man you gotta tie your coolers up and hoist 'em up a tree if youre gonna camp in bear country.
Otherwide, were just wasting all the smores.
Cant blame a bear for being hungry.
Theyre hungry just like we are.

Allegory., man, allegory.
Figurative language.
Painting a picture with words.
>>
File: collage.png (565KB, 2250x1200px) Image search: [Google]
collage.png
565KB, 2250x1200px
The Folklore of Ghosts
Edited by Hilda R. Ellis Davidson & W. M. S. Russell
https://a.pomf.cat/hrohdz.pdf

"An excellent anthology with articles ranging over the entire history of ghost lore, from ancient Babylon and Egypt to the present day. Very useful to the ghost hunter."

I scanned this book. I paid over $150 for the only copy I found for sale. Not much, but I'm poor and this was not easy.
With that aside, it was made by The [British] Folklore Society and it is serious business.

zorak
Wake up, perhaps you want this book.
>>
>>18347954

>Allegory

Which sadly is entirely lost on me.

I have no fucking idea what the bears, the food or the trees stand for; and therefore have no fucking idea what are you talking about besides a vague sense that it must be relevant at the moment, which is actually just a cooperative assumption.

Also, considering black bears; hanging the food from a tree wouldn't likely amount to giving them entertainment on top of food?

In my defense I have to say that I'm countries away from bear country and the only live bears I've ever seen were in zoos.
>>
>>18347964
>zorak
He still posts?
>>
>>18347970
4plebs saw zorak in 02 Sep 2016.
>>
>>18347969
>giving them entertainment on top of food
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UucHtYr29cE
>>
File: so-close.jpg (58KB, 620x428px) Image search: [Google]
so-close.jpg
58KB, 620x428px
>>18347976

I really don't get what prevented that bear from carrying that piece away, it totally looks like the bear pretty much decided it wasn't worth the effort or the fall; rather than like the bear couldn't actually get it.

p.s.: it's lovely how captchas want you to solve them the lazy way instead of the thorough way.
>>
>>18347991
>he has to fill out captcha
Why don't you have a 4chan Gold Account™ yet?
>>
>>18348001
I'm using every penny to buy books to scan.
>>
File: download (5).jpg (6KB, 179x282px) Image search: [Google]
download (5).jpg
6KB, 179x282px
Which is a good intro to a video.
Traditional Beear Dancer, Laura Grizzly Paw.
Trance it out, guys.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=sycoh3fVJ4M
>>
>>18348001

dafuq

yeah, because I'm going to throw money on top of time down this hellish wepsight ·__·
>>
So what's up erryone?

How's business?

Have you found ritual/ magic to increase your productivity/ revenue?

I've been slowly working towards putting together a very business-oriented curriculum. Is there any interest in that?
>>
This thread reminds me of how /pol/ came to be.

First a board is created to accomodate all the roleplayers and ironic posters and legit nutcases slowly flock to it.

>>18348005
I'm also waiting to hear such a success story, but there isn't one (and if there is they're lying or prey to magical thinking and confirmation bias), because, once again, MAGIC IS NOT REAL GOD DOES NOT EXIST AND THE LAWS OF PHYSICS CANNOT BE BROKEN BY WISHING REALLY HARD.

Prove me wrong. The burnen of proof is on you, the guys who make claims against all modern scientific knowledge and the very way of life you enjoy.
>>
File: 5eb.jpg (26KB, 600x750px) Image search: [Google]
5eb.jpg
26KB, 600x750px
>>18348023
>>
>>18348023
The laws are just compilations of observed data. Science does a good job at explaining how what magicians call the physical level works, but science's understanding of reality is incomplete.
You can't think your way through a solid wall, of course.
But you might want to try a little exercise. Follow the instructions here:
https://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/18193083/#q18196500
And tell us your results.
>>
File: download (6).jpg (6KB, 203x248px) Image search: [Google]
download (6).jpg
6KB, 203x248px
>>18348003
>That 1:34 when she raises her fan in respect to the spirit.
>Cackles and thinks of those "What are skinwalker, hur dur" threads.
>>
What creative ways do you use to place the circle and triangle for evocation? I can't draw on the floor and don't have a big enough sheet of paper. I have a lot of candles though.
>>
>>18348034
Fuck you. I don't need to prove anything to you. Science does so every fucking day. How about YOU try to prove your claims for once?
>>
>>18348042
No one said science is incorrect. It makes certain statements on reality. Based on that, you can do things, and certain results follow. Magic is the same. Did you try to perform the exercise linked above?
>>
>>18348023
>>18348042

Literally you in pic related.

>Getting assblasted to post in ALL CAPS about muh god and majicke in a book club thread

inb4 you were only pretending
>>
>>18348049
You mean the one in which you stimulate the blood vessels in your hand and then pretend you are son goku? Fucking kill yourself already if you are so weak as to fall for that children's trick.
>>
>>18348039
guys? Can you ignore the obvious trolls and help me please?

I kind of need to do this today
>>
>>18348065
I don't know, do you have salt, sugar, or flour?
>>
>>18348060
>ywn put all the scientismists into a FEMA camp
Feels bad man.
>>
>>18348042

This is the kind of asshole who would complain about getting a blowjob.
>>
>>18348067
I have flour, but will be impossible to clean up well afterwards. Will do it if there's no other way though.
>>
>>18348067
This, something you can sweep.
You can throw it outside when you are done as part of the banishing
Havy symbolism.

White Mountain Apache Crown Dancers
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Uih1sEtIY98
>>
>>18348065

Candlewax or thread would be muh suggestion due to ease of cleanup for nigger rigging a circle.
>>
>>18348074
Thanks. Flour will permanently stain my very porous floor. Not good symbolism
>>
An open question to all posters in this thread:
If you had to go all Def Con 2 and try to prove yourself that all magic you've done/seen has a non-magical explanation, for the sake of your sanity, how fucked up would you be?

In my case, I should try to believe that I experienced the weirdest chain of coincidences ever everyday. No visions or anything, but I don't think I can stop believing in this shit anymore.
>>
>>18348082
Oh, no good then. :(
Sorry.
White yarn?
I can send you details on making a chained loop you can keep and use again.
>>
>>18348073
>impossible to clean up flour
Drop some water on it after you finish doing what you need to do, won't need to sweep and you could remove with some napkins or something.

>>18348082
>porous floor
Eh...
Why don't you try with candlewax?
>>
>>18348083
You are not too far gone. I suggest you go to a psychiatrist ASAP.

Coincidences are NOT MAGIC. Magic is not real. Thinking that coincidences are the result of your thoughts is psychosis 101. Please for your own good go see a doctor about it.

Others in this thread are too far gone and way too deluded and proud to realize they are fucking nuts. Don't be like them.
>>
>>18348084
Interesting. Please do!
>>
File: peter pls no.jpg (110KB, 1255x639px) Image search: [Google]
peter pls no.jpg
110KB, 1255x639px
So, since the thread is really cooking now, i'll try running this one by you again. What would you say to the idea of using the Sigil to meet UFO in dreams, all the while taking Jaques Vallee's/McKenna's ideas into consideration?

Also, i haven't checked out the Tibetan Dream Yoga manual, is it drastically different from "just think really hard about thing before sleep" method and should i bother.
>>
File: CqpC_6FXYAA1wI4.jpg (27KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
CqpC_6FXYAA1wI4.jpg
27KB, 640x480px
>>18348096
>>
File: jung.jpg (127KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
jung.jpg
127KB, 1200x1200px
>>18348096

>Coincidences are NOT MAGIC.
>Please for your own good go see a doctor about it.

You've never had a session with a legit psychotherapy, have you
>>
>>18348101
>Sigil for ufo dream + Vallee's ideas

Wacky but worth a try. Report back if you did.

At least Jacques Vallee's framework is probably the most conducive to such an endeavor.
>>
>>18348082
Use just water. It will stain your floor, leaving temporary marks. After the routine, wash everything.
>>
>>18348096
WTFO

What are you doing here.
>>
>>18348110
Men of science have burned at the stake defending the scientific method that allows the way of life you enjoy to exist. You should be ashamed to be so smug yet so ignorant.

There are several pshychiatrists in my family. I know exactly what I'm talking about (unlike you).

But keep deluding yourselves by all mens. The world will move on without you new age filth.
>>
File: Unknown-2.jpg (7KB, 271x186px) Image search: [Google]
Unknown-2.jpg
7KB, 271x186px
>>18348137

>pshychiatrists
>>
File: Unknown-3.jpg (4KB, 318x159px) Image search: [Google]
Unknown-3.jpg
4KB, 318x159px
>>18348137

>by all mens
>>
>>18348137

>several pshychiatrists in my family

How does it feel belonging to a caste that forces barely-understood chemicals down the throat of tons of peoples, for life, people that would be better helped in other ways?
>>
>>18348140
>>18348144

Fuck you I'm on my phone (yet another result of science NOT MAGIC). I'm still waiting for that proof. Prove that magic has ever affected anything in objective reality.
>>
File: 1467850470841.jpg (99KB, 550x734px) Image search: [Google]
1467850470841.jpg
99KB, 550x734px
>>18348137
>>18348140
>>18348144
>>18348148
>>
File: timthumb.gif (185KB, 660x495px) Image search: [Google]
timthumb.gif
185KB, 660x495px
>>18348148
>>18348148
>>
>>18348148
I need to point out a short treatment of prozac got rid of my depression two years before I discovered the occult. Don't be polarized; psychiatry has its uses too.
>>
>>18348148
So you are one of those delusional fucks that let the flu kill their babies because muh vaccination causes autism?

kys
>>
>>18348167
>Prozac got rid of my soul
ftfy
>>
File: 1466665518778.jpg (108KB, 700x919px) Image search: [Google]
1466665518778.jpg
108KB, 700x919px
>>18348161
>>18348167
>>18348169
>>
>>18348169
Eric Andre on Vaccines
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lTGpBdVtf4s
Says more in 3 minutes than we possibly could all day
>>
>>18348039
Circle is symbolic, at any rate.

You can "consecrate" a pendant so that wearing it around your neck gives you the same protection as a circle.

And an infinite other creative ways to protect yourself that don't involve even floor.
>>
>>18348023
>MAGIC IS NOT REAL GOD DOES NOT EXIST AND THE LAWS OF PHYSICS CANNOT BE BROKEN BY WISHING REALLY HARD

It's worth keeping in mind that ritual, even if based in superstition, does have a strong psychological impact on the operator.

>fedora
>>
>>18348039
>circle and triangle
>creative
Try putting the circle inside the triangle lol see what happ3ns
>>
>>18348101
>I want to meet
You're going to get an intense desire to meet a succubus, but no guarantee you'll actually meet her.

Use "I am meeting" instead.
>>
File: Ajna Chakra.jpg (352KB, 974x1514px) Image search: [Google]
Ajna Chakra.jpg
352KB, 974x1514px
>>18348284

Hmm, good point. Thanks, i'll use the more precise phrasing. I'm not using it to ride the sucky-bus, though, more along the lines of pic related.
>>
>>18348170
Why would you say that? It artificially placed me in a position to see my life more clearly and I took the necessary steps to fix it. It was merely a chemical crutch that helped me climb out of a hole I would probably still be trapped in otherwise.

I'm not saying the drug was the solution per se, but it served its function in helping me fix myself. I wasn't even spiritual at all back then. Again, I don't understand why you would say something like that.
>>
>>18348182
Different anon. I thought the circle was symbolic for marking you as the operator (centre of the universe, as above so below...), and drawing power/attention to you. I thought the whole "the circle protects you" was hollywood and faux occultist bullshit.
>>
>>18348300
Either way, it's all symbolic and you can create any method of either "protecting" you or "marking" you as what feels appropriate to you.

At any rate, both are probably the same thing, just viewed under different realities by different perspectives.
>>
File: winternet.jpg (59KB, 850x719px) Image search: [Google]
winternet.jpg
59KB, 850x719px
>>18348167

And I don't doubt it for a second, but the keyword here is *short*.

Psychofarmacological treatments are often merrily prolonged far beyond any sort of reason, with total disregard for known withdrawal and relapse patterns.

>>18348169
>unwarranted assumptions

>>18348289
what was that comicbook again?

>>18348296
wow someone being fucking reasonable for a change, congrats moj crnac, here's an interbutt for you
>>
>still unironically responding to that troll
s m h !
>>
>>18348345

The Invisibles Vol. 1
>>
>>18348366
I read it years ago and I don't remember this scene at all.

Also I swear it was called The Invisiblas?
>>
>>18348348
That troll is keeping this thread alive and on top of page one.
>>
>>18348381
doesn't make the discussion any better
>>
>>18348389
>the discussion

Actually if you knew how many layers of samefagging are going on in this thread right now it would make your head spin out straight into the causal plane.
>>
File: 1479580736049.png (1MB, 1033x550px) Image search: [Google]
1479580736049.png
1MB, 1033x550px
>>18348096
Science is flawed because physical reality is a simulation, courtesy of Yaldabaoth.
>>
>>18348389
If bait works it''s good bait.
>>
>>18348406

Then for fuck's sake please disclose it

t. obnoxious kohai
>>
>>18348406
You think so?
That sounds pretty pessimistic to me
>>
>>18348409
It's not an "impossible drive". There have been hypotheses about how it works since day one (and of course one of them will be right). The problem is making an article about those is not good clickbait.
>>
>>18348409
Reading here:
http://www.sciencealert.com/it-s-official-nasa-s-peer-reviewed-em-drive-paper-has-finally-been-published

>It's not the focus of this paper, but the team does offer a hypothesis:
>"[The] supporting physics model used to derive a force based on operating conditions in the test article can be categorised as a nonlocal hidden-variable theory, or pilot-wave theory for short."
>Pilot-wave theory is a slightly controversial interpretation of quantum mechanics.
>It's pretty complicated stuff, but basically the currently accepted Copenhagen interpretation of quantum mechanics states that particles do not have defined locations until they are observed.
>Pilot-wave theory, on the other hand, suggests that particles do have precise positions at all times, but in order for this to be the case, the world must also be strange in other ways – which is why many physicists have dismissed the idea.

(continued)
>>
>>18348435

So we jump to this other article:
https://www.quantamagazine.org/20160517-pilot-wave-theory-gains-experimental-support/

>That may sound like a throwback to classical mechanics, but there’s a crucial difference. Classical mechanics is purely “local” — stuff can affect other stuff only if it is adjacent to it (or via the influence of some kind of field, like an electric field, which can send impulses no faster than the speed of light). Quantum mechanics, in contrast, is inherently nonlocal. The best-known example of a nonlocal effect — one that Einstein himself considered, back in the 1930s — is when a pair of particles are connected in such a way that a measurement of one particle appears to affect the state of another, distant particle. The idea was ridiculed by Einstein as “spooky action at a distance.” But hundreds of experiments, beginning in the 1980s, have confirmed that this spooky action is a very real characteristic of our universe.
>In the Bohmian view, nonlocality is even more conspicuous. The trajectory of any one particle depends on what all the other particles described by the same wave function are doing. And, critically, the wave function has no geographic limits; it might, in principle, span the entire universe. Which means that the universe is weirdly interdependent, even across vast stretches of space. The wave function “combines — or binds — distant particles into a single irreducible reality,” as Sheldon Goldstein, a mathematician and physicist at Rutgers University, has written.

Guys I don't want psi/esp/magick functioning to be accepted by mainstream science. I like being in an actually exclusive club for once.
>>
>>18348437
>“The universe seems to like talking to itself faster than the speed of light,” said Steinberg. “I could understand a universe where nothing can go faster than light, but a universe where the internal workings operate faster than light, and yet we’re forbidden from ever making use of that at the macroscopic level — it’s very hard to understand.”
>>
Fellow crazy people I need help.
I seem to be headed down some sort of dark night of the soul or something. I've begun second-guessing magick, spells have stopped working, I'm feeling a creeping depression that comes and goes, struggling to eat properly and keep my weight in check, and walking a dangerously thin line financially. So far I've managed to keep it together, but I'm getting worried.

Also yesterday I received the Lemegeton, which of course I'm not touching with a ten feet pole in my current state. As I said all other "safer" forms of magick stopped working a while ago.

I'm doing yoga, plenty of meditation and energy work, but meh. So far that doesn't seem to help much with anything.

What do?

>inb4 seeing a "pshychiatrist"
>>
>>18348475
See a doctor.
>>
File: 1479552309517.png (283KB, 400x315px) Image search: [Google]
1479552309517.png
283KB, 400x315px
>>18348475

Symptoms, budro. Find the root cause and immolate it like an ugly bitch when the cows get sick or there's a bad harvest. Review changes in the recent/semi-recent past that could be contribooting towards this state. Failing that, change your circumstances and see if that puts pep back in your step.
>>
>>18348475
Summon a Demon and respectfully ask them for help. Pray that they take pity and give you a hand up.
>>
>>18348475
self-reflection, introspection, asking right questions
>>
>>18348099
Here you go.
http://www.redheart.com/learn/articles/no-hook-needed-finger-crochet

Read up to step four, and make a chain stitch that is super long. At the end, slip knot the ends together.

I made a belt this way long ago (but, using the hook method) that I can stick chalk in to draw a 9 ft diameter circle. But, you can use it to just make a big circle too.
>>
File: download.png (9KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
download.png
9KB, 275x183px
>>18348475
Take a break and go do oother things for a while. You're burning out.
>>
>>18348624
Thanks.
>>
>>18348475
DO ENOCHIAN.

No, seriously.

Do it.

>>18348636
Or he's at the point where he should strive higher than ever.
>>
new thread when
>>
>>18348748
When Ape updates the library.
>>
>>18348520
Not him, but, if you're an occultist and stumble on a depression, are you supposed to tell the doctor that you play with demons on a regular basis?
>>
>>18348855
Depends on the doctor.

>>18348782
I've got five books on deck.
>>
Anything from Scarlet imprint in the library? Anyone read Jake Sratton-Kent or Peter Grey? Any good?
>>
>>18350458
Yes, a goodly number but you gotta hunt around.

Red Goddess, At the Crossroads, etc.

Just use the search function if it's working.
>>
hello thread. practicing chaos magick use practioners energy mostly. how can i use external energy sources?
is it because of its essence, or should i broaden my methods?
what can you say about it?
thanks in advance.
>>
>>18350578
>hello thread. practicing chaos magick use practioners energy mostly. how can i use external energy sources?

Have someone else do the magicks for you. As long as you're the one doing work, you're converting your own energy into work.

>is it because of its essence, or should i broaden my methods?

You should broaden your knowledge first. It doesn't appear that you have a strong grasp of what you're doing now, and expanding into other modalities might cause significantly more confusion than necessary.
>>
remember to link nu thread here if this one doesn't die before that
>>
>>18350587
ok. where do you suggest for deepen my grasp?

also i dont wanna be a theorist, so i will always be practicing.
>>
>>18350631
Start with Agrippa, Iamblichus, and the Keys of Solomon.
>>
>>18350479
ape, any idea how to find viveksar? cant seem to find it anywhere online and id absolutely love to read it.
>>
File: 667.jpg (162KB, 640x441px) Image search: [Google]
667.jpg
162KB, 640x441px
K, wake up.
Were on the last page.
Need new, please.
>>
>>18350784
bump
>>
>>>18350846
Thread posts: 338
Thread images: 77

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.