[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/div/ - divination general: Energetic System Edition!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 343
Thread images: 73

File: 1469654703923.png (2MB, 2192x2680px) Image search: [Google]
1469654703923.png
2MB, 2192x2680px
Welcome to Divination General!
Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

Every method is welcome: Tarot, Runes, Cartomancy, Scrying, Pendulum, Cleromancy, I-Ching, Tasseomancy, Necromancy, etc.

>If you're NEW, please READ the STICKY:
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074

>Guides made by some of our readers:
Rustig, wrote this to help beginners on how to choose a deck and start with the tarot:
http://i.imgur.com/2rodLWB.png

Thoth, made his own tarot and rune guide:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

>Some useful tips before posting:
-New readers should post that they're offering readings and what information they require from a querent.
-Look for their posts in the thread to determine what's needed and before posting, check if they finished reading already.
-Some readers will refuse to do certain readings - respect that choice. Also, bullshit queries will get bullshit answers.
-An "air query" can be made to no one in particular, but no one in particular may answer!
-Avoid making the same question over and over and/or to different readers, this may lead to more confusion than clarification
-Please refer to the Dream General threads for dream interpretation

>Readers and Querents:
Please, respect each other, let's keep things decent here.
Provide feedback when applied, we're a growing community and many readers are starting, let's help each other to improve.

>Chatroom: IRC channel for discussion:
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.sorcery.net/#/div/ination

>Discord:
https://discord.gg/bFAqcGD

Previous thread: >>18332290 → #
>>
>>18334819
New Discord invite, the previous one expired
https://discord.gg/WWcFD2N
>>
cheswick is the worst reader out of everyone in here
>>
>>18334859
who is the best?
>>
File: 1479010822739m.jpg (92KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1479010822739m.jpg
92KB, 768x1024px
>>18334859
>cheswick is the best reader on here
>fixed for you cuck.

How was masturbation this week by the way. the guides were wondering when your going to stop being a faggot.
>>18334869
Probably xt. Muh bf
>>
>>18334886
Someone's mad.
>>
File: tumblr_nt4yq9i2tZ1qctrupo9_500.png (161KB, 500x250px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nt4yq9i2tZ1qctrupo9_500.png
161KB, 500x250px
>>18334889
I'm always mad. End of story . Period.

It's not easy being a Capricorn.
>>
>>18334894
Its not easy believing in mumbo jumbo and insert basic/vague human trait astrology either.

Maybe you should spend less time shitposting and more time actually doing something worthwhile with your life so you aren't depressed and angry constantly.
>>
File: tumblr_md3h1o6VcK1rkx2a4o1_1280.jpg (339KB, 1280x1022px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_md3h1o6VcK1rkx2a4o1_1280.jpg
339KB, 1280x1022px
>>18334898
Are you serious astrology isn't random..

You give me a green card to the states and I'll be a happy grill.

Who said I was depressed... I'm angry not depressed. What's worthwhile to do in leaf land? It suxs
>>
>>18334898

This is a board for the Paranormal.

If you are here you must be singled out from a particular group of your own demographic make up.

That would make you a loner, a person who stands out from the norms of society.

Therefore you mustn't be like by normal standards of human empathy.

Why don't you stop posting? seriously?

Go read a book about love and how important it is?

Do you not understand the Concept of Karma?
>>
File: image.jpg (217KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
217KB, 750x1334px
>>18334851
>No I don't have it :(
Damn. Wish I knew of an alternative to recommend. It's the only one I've used
>Seeing a girl coming back to you. She's toffee coloured Hair wise. Smaller.
I know who that is. Haven't spoken in a while.
>Saw someone working construction. Sweating and masculine.
I know a few in construction. They don't hold much significance to me.
>Save up for Christmas now because the new year will be terrible.
I think that'll have to do with my health deteriorating again. It comes and goes.
>A older teacher will move you to finally make a decision on your health and famalam.
There's a teacher of mine that has suggested some options last year. I'd imagine she will speak to me again in relation to this.
>Aura is very bright. Light blue and silver.
Nice :)
>>
>>18324580
M 1 18
Capricorn

Hello, sorry for the wait.
I'm connecting with you now, your energy system is somewhat sticky feeling to me, our energies meld decently I guess.

Your magenta ray is doing splendidly, you have a healthy body I'd say, even if you don't feel it to be so, any excess is just there to help you achieve activity.
Your red ray is somewhat wobbly, in enough of a manner to be a partial distortion of your energy system. Your living situation is not the best, you're filled with uncertainty to almost a point of turmoil about something regarding something to do with your longterm desire to survive.
Your red ray is also showing signs of weariness from abusive activity of some kind, have you ever been sexually assaulted as I'm seeing some kind of emotional signs of warping in your red ray that is causing your bisexuality.
Your orange ray is somewhat minimally balanced, with indigo ray symptoms causing your orange ray to pretty much 'shallow up', you have a lack of belief in yourself and you're filled with fear of what others think about you. You don't want to be a burden so you try your best but in the back of your mind is still that nagging sense of dread at burdening someone or getting in the way...
Okay, maybe dread is the wrong word, more like anxiety and slight paranoia, but your emotional body reacts to it almost like dread, so you take the feeling pretty intensely.
Your orange ray is also somewhat ready to be overactivated to break any inertial holds in your energetic system, you have a chance to jumpstart your own optimism and enthusiasm, you just need to keep control of the way you think of things, whether it will be positive or negative. This seems to be a preincarnational design programmed into the indigo ray and orange ray to create a sort of 'locked gate' that you need to simply break open. A sort of gesture to breaking out of your shell. Your emotional auric body is your shell, it's hardened like armor in many places.
>>
File: 1478214028514.jpg (27KB, 960x303px) Image search: [Google]
1478214028514.jpg
27KB, 960x303px
>>18334918
What phone do you think has it if I bought a new one for it?

That's a lovely flower.
>>
>>18324580
This hardening is a natural emotional defense mechanism to harsh experiences, some which can be deemed traumatic.
Your yellow ray is minimally balanced for your configuration, you seem to be doing well considering everything going on. you have some bumps and mistakes, but this is expected. Your yellow ray is pretty strong, well placed and powerfully vibrating, it's resilience will help guide you to your desires by means of a feeling in your abdomen and chest, you'll be well intuition-based for following your desired life path, there will be unexpected twists that you will not understand, but in the long run it all has a high probability of working out for you, unless outside forces intervene far on in the future.
Your green ray is balanced as well, you seem to be standing at the entrance of the heart but you aren't taking the step into that place of love, you're merely taking out handfuls from the fountain of the heart. You are scared to admit your love, this is a green and blue ray distortion that looks like a 'second blocked gate' programming for you to untie the knot of.
It looks like your blue ray is warped out of fear of being honest. You are a very VERY honest person, and because of past experiences with your honesty really hurting you, it's been drawn into the shadow self's side, making you partially manipulative in your spoken word, and with your opinions of yourself.
This is a learned response, and can be undone, but it will take time. I suggest you look into therapy for verbal and emotional childhood traumas to look for an avenue on how to handle yourself.
The thing about this closed gate program you got going on with your indigo-orange and green-blue rays is that you re learning lessons of a various multitude of paths, essentially you're in a powerful reincarnation to truly define the nature of your ambiguous desires. You've explored everything else, now you just need to finally come to make a choice that will define how you use your self
>>
File: image.jpg (22KB, 217x233px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22KB, 217x233px
>>18334930
I'm using iphone 6
>>
>>18334921
>>18334950
Just realized I'm linking the wrong post... Well then, that's embarrassing.

I'll post the initial questionnaire answers to the one I'm currently working on.

1. M, January 18th
2. Capricorn, which I think is Earth?
3. I'm bi, but I really only feel satisfied with men.
4. I believe I'm capable, but I'm afraid to try 99% of the time.
5. Introvert
6. I struggle with my family relationship, but it's not as good as it should be. I just got new coworkers so I don't know them yet. I love my friends, and my most beloved means the world to me.
7. I know it's a chemical reaction, but I want to believe there is some sort of entanglement involved--like predestination.
8. I've been to some dark places, but I don't think I've ever seen my worst. When I that low, I hate everything, but myself more than anything.
9. Not very honest with myself, but I try to be straight forward with others. I want to improve on that always.
10. I know they have a huge impact, but I often don't take that into consideration.
11. I don't know. Often enough to make me wonder.
12. I believe, logically, that there must be something. There's too much mystery in this world for everything to be random.
13. I want to know how to heal my relationship with him.
>>
File: obPwUAq.png (28KB, 804x429px) Image search: [Google]
obPwUAq.png
28KB, 804x429px
>>18334951
What about samsung would it work?

I want a iPhone then.

Hey are they brother/sister. That's the best and purest kinda relationship.
>>
>>18334957
Hi Val, do you take mail requests?
If you wish I can give you a reading in return
>>
>>18334957
>>18334950
The choice of how to use yourself essentially falls upon your desire to be loving and kind and caring and giving, or manipulative, and taking, and devious. I think you'll look more into being loving and kind.

For that reason it is imperative to let you know that you have a well made lower triad, and an upper triad designed to make progressing your kundalini somewhat of a complex challenge, like a puzzle made out of your life. It's actually a very poetic design, your life will have qualities about it fit to be in a movie or a book.

You will need to become inwardly honest with yourself to unwarp your blue ray from being sucked into the dark inner core of your green ray where your shadow self has more control of your honesty than you do. Your shadow self, aka your inner green ray being, is very powerful, and may be stubborn and unwilling to work with you out of an 'eye for an eye' mentality. It is best you maintain outwardly towards others as you would inwardly towards your shadow self, love and patience with faith in their being.

If you put love, faith, and patience into something, it may return the favor to you.

This is where I need to tell you some weird news. Your indigo ray while acting as a gate with your orange ray, is in a state of overactivation in the form of being overly balanced. It's like saying you have a tire, and it spins perfectly, but too perfectly, it's too damn efficient! There isn't another tire that could do what this one does!
That is your indigo ray, it is currently way overpowering to the rest of your system, and in compensation your yellow ray takes the brunt of this energy to spare your magenta, red, and orange chakras. The further result of this overpowering nature is the sensitive nature of your blue ray being effected by your own system. That is somewhat out of the usual, as the blue ray is typically always minimally balanced and usually just low powered or being circumvented.
>>
>>18334957
hi, i'm M on 1/18. the weird part is that most of that was pretty spot on, so ay lmao? : ) excited for my read
>>
File: f93.jpg (112KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
f93.jpg
112KB, 600x900px
>>18334957
Is he the one with strange birthmarks on his side?
Cause if that's him he was the one. And you were with him on multiple past lives. Unless he wasn't then you need to keep looking.
>>
>>18334957
hey Val, in regards to this line here
>If no, then you'll be horrified to find that reincarnation has a cruel backside about it.
what's that cruel side you talked about?
>>
>>18334980
Ha....
Open up you chakras and find out.

Ex. Your raped this life because you raped people last couple lives back.
Ex. You have no money because you were famous last life.
Ex. You have no friends because you wanted a life off of being chad.

The dark side is that your usually the exact opposite of what you were last life.
>>
>>18334957
so I'd say your blue ray is being warped with aid from the indigo ray, the only other chakra able to decently effect the blue ray besides the red chakra.

your indigo ray thus is like a maelstrom of oddly opposite but well balanced and blended energies all overflowing your system.

My reading for this: Relax the fuck down! Take a chill pill, grab a beer, smoke a joint, take a nice walk, you need to slow your mind down, you need to lower the energy. Relax or in time you'll wear down your energetic system and become either severely depressed or extremely weary. You may have a thyroid issue too, if you fit symptoms of hypo or hyper thyroidism then you should get that taken care of at an endocrinologist.
You should work on clearing your mind to properly reduce the charge of your indigo ray.

I should point out, in the process of rising your kundalini, that is to say, in the process of minimally balancing your lower to higher chakras, you will find great awareness of your own loving nature the moment you reach the kundalini to green ray. I also implore you meditate on your inner green ray and give your shadow self an introduction, it has been waiting impatiently for you.
you should also meditate upon the indigo ray with the visualization of it smoothing out, or 'gently slowly blooming' until it's brilliance wanes to match the yellow chakra's brilliance.

Your violet ray seems to be decently content with your overall progress, it feels this life is going perfectly.

As for your brief question... I'm uncertain where to start, looking for impressions and I'm only getting vague ambiguous feelings... I believe the best course of action to 'heal' any relationship is to offer green ray energies, which are along the lines of thoughts, words, and actions of generous sincere honest acceptance, forgiveness, kindness, understanding, and love. Or basically great compassionate empathy, mixed with patience. Patience might actually be key.
>>
>>18334995
so it is true, all of which we desire will happen at some point
>>
>>18334957
So you will need to probably be the instigator of effort, the activator of your own attempts at healing. Move from the feelings of the heart towards someone if you wish to heal something between you and them, but do so with the pure intention to heal things.

Being selfish and greedy here will only block you, show humility, be humble, patience is necessary.
>>
File: image.jpg (22KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22KB, 225x225px
>>18334961
>What about samsung would it work?
>I want a iPhone then.
Kek I don't know. Don't get iphone, I bet there's other decent editors.

Incest is always wincest
>Incest ftw
>>
>>18334995
Were you an intelligent, respectable, and marriageable woman in your past life?
>>
File: .animated20.gif (130KB, 220x132px) Image search: [Google]
.animated20.gif
130KB, 220x132px
>>18335026
kek
>>
File: 1478422449383.gif (2MB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
1478422449383.gif
2MB, 420x420px
>>18335025
>>18334961

Preach it girls
>>
>>18334971
[email protected]

No trade is necessary, but feedback does help me improve~

>>18334980
The cruel side is you have eternity to get a life right. As in you can relive a life, over, and over, and over. In most cases (most but not all) of suicide, the soul reincarnates back into the very exact same life and relives it.

This can happen an infinite amount of time potentially depending on the severe focus and desire of the soul. So if you find yourself as a human at odds with your souls programming, you might find that you resemble more of a learning device than you do a sentient being when you just want to be gone but you must keep on doing the same thing over and over that hurts you until you get things right.

There is a reasons some people call this place, Hell.

Imagine Groundhog Day meets 1408 (the movies), that's pretty much what it can seem like for some people in waking reality.
>>
File: 1478220105141.jpg (62KB, 640x740px) Image search: [Google]
1478220105141.jpg
62KB, 640x740px
>>18335026
Haha
I was in Vietnam last life got shot and killed I remember having a nice rifle I 360 no scoped Cong with. So I'm guessing I was a marine

So I'm guessing I was very interesting and intellectual and highly marriage material except I wasn't a girl.
>>
>MB, July 17th
>Sun: Cancer, Moon: Aries
>Straight, I'm strong but too shy to show it.
>I pretty much lost it.
>Introvert
>My family is my everything, I love them with all my being. I have almost no friends. Only one may be and he's a cool but kinda weird type.
>I think I just saw the tip of an iceberg. Unrequited crush brought me down.
>Furious. Glad I can keep it under control.
>I always question, and I try to be honest as possible, but half of my mistrusts come from questioning too much.
>Not much I think, I keep ahold of them when I digress alot in a good half minute or so.
>Inexplainable? Well... latest dilemma about my life is a weird doll like creature that I saw between sleep-awake position. Can be tied to my pills. But years ago I tried astral projection and I think I scared a few people with it.
>I'm not entirely religious but yes. I thought everything resonates within' something. Especially that feeling got stronger after I realized how good my family keep an eye on me and hold me dear. If my parents can watch over me, then there's something bigger that watches over them.
>I can't think of anything at this moment... May be my love life or personal projects? I'm undecided.

Reading coming up, please wait.
>>
File: 1478398854352.jpg (89KB, 960x833px) Image search: [Google]
1478398854352.jpg
89KB, 960x833px
>>18335043
Except they don't usually ever know unless they contact a medium. By then the problems are so extreme it becomes a time loop.

I mean if you try and become more psychic and dowse your past lives you can fix the problem.

I mean if you want to kill yourself have you ever wondered what made you want to last life? I mean it may be bad this life but what if it's worse in your last life?
>>
>>18335038
;) ;)))
>>
>>18335043
Thank you, I'll be sending you an email soon, it may appear in your spam folder... that often happens with gmail users, I don't know why.
>>
>>18335057
MB 7 17
Cancer

Fellow Cancerian!

Your energy is somewhat hot to me, like physically hot, being around you is somewhat burning. You have a fiery energy about you that seems to be emanating from your soul, you have a fierce passion of some kind and it is suppressed, the result is it's being channeled in fierce energy. You might come off as intimidating or strong, but truly you are just a survivor lost on your path and are doing all you can to make the best of things.

It's as if you are just ready to go on a rampage. You'd probably like the show Archer, heh.

Your magenta ray is doing well, your energy almost seems to be forcing it to 'catch up' to your pull on energy. This is an interesting result but you go from being very awake to very sleepy, like a total wave comes over and engulfs you with energy and drowsiness. This is your magenta ray changing gears to keep up with you.
Your red ray is somewhat drawing in power but it appears to be expelling more in the form of anger. Your mental auric body (the one connected to the red ray) is not as rigid as it should be, parts of your overlying rigid lined mental aura is being warped with the astral and emotional body auras that are causing your very mind to become swallowed up in anger.

You are in this time of your life, succumbed over with rage, but it is inward rage as in you do not show it, but when you are alone, it comes out.
This causes your red ray to overactivate, pretty much filling you with carnal emotion.
Your orange ray is also heavily overactive, it's been empowered by the anger of your shadow self, you have suppressed godly amounts of anger and it is now showing up in your energetic system. Most notably, you are lost and confused and that angers you, everything was planned out, it all was making sense and then it's like one god damn wrong turn and you're lost. You're lost and you're fucked. You do not appreciate life doing that to you. Your orange ray is the sponge of your rage.
>>
>>18335061
I'm one of those people who found out on my own.

This is my 7th attempt at this life, my supposed 'last chance'. All I want to do is diagnose people and help them...So, that's what I'm gonna spend my life doing as best I can.

Oh, and enjoying the zombie genre.

You might find that what makes you want to kill yourself is usually the exact same thing, it's the same life. One life you might make it to 20, another 40, another 10, another 60, another 5, another 80. It's highly variable on your subjective nature.

>>18335057
Because your orange ray is holding all this anger, it is saturating you on an emotional level, you are growing bitter and malcontent more and more, like you've been stricken with divine discontent, you refuse to accept things and this is causing even more anger. Things are wrong to you, you want to make them right, but it's not going so well, and that angers you more.
Your yellow ray is showing signs of social isolation in partial amounts, your family is very fulfilling to you, but your lack of friends has hurt your indigo ray, this is an abnormal symptom caused by the mixture of orange, yellow, and green chakra interactions on an auric level. This mixture produces a gray haze of doubt that clouds your better judgment of yourself at the indigo ray level, or essentially, your head appears to be in thunderous storm clouds energetically.
Your green ray is damaged, not severely, but you've taken a hit, and this damage is the source of your anger. As if you've tapped into the divine darkness of the creator and bore the malicious energy of 'The Great Destroyer' you have within you the means to empower yourself with the greatest source of primal energy, rage. But doing so will polarize you negatively and draw you closer to darkness than your desire to go to the light.
Your inner green ray is holding within it what I call a 'horror core' in that you've amassed a large enough swath of negative feelings.
>>
>>18335076
;)

>>18335057

Hey Val! Glad to see you are sticking around fellow Cancer!

How long is your pending queries list by the way? I do not want to overwhelm you and i already took my reading :)
>>
>>18334903
Astrology is random nonsense, Astronomy is not. There is a difference.

Also most people who are angry are depressed. The first step to recover is admitting it.
>>18334904
It is a board for the paranormal, ie: Ghosts, Supernatural, Spiritual, etc. Astrology is neither of these things. It is purely a mind trick on the weak through Forer Effect and basic psychology.

The projections of a loner is also a little bit much don't you think? The reasons loners exist is an animal trait because the one who is a loner is weak to society, either through injury or old age, typically the latter.

Now, love is important, doesn't mean you have to love every single person on the planet. Nor do you have to respect them. Cheswick is one of these, she shitposts all over the place, not even on /x/ either. Someone who spends that much time shitposting has a problem and it needs to be addressed.

The concept of karma, do good deeds and good things happen. Do bad deeds and bad deeds happen. Karma is a load of horseshit. A rapist and a child murderer can live a far happier life than one who smoked a little bit of weed. Karma is bullshit, as is reincarnation. The purpose of reincarnation is to fix past mistakes, until you have become one with yourself and no longer make mistakes. Mistakes are a human trait, that is an oxymoron already. Even with that said, someone who makes a mistake such as doing drugs in this life, will not do them in the next life, but what happens if they instead become a rapist, despite knowing in previous lives that that is wrong? That isn't learning, it isn't karma, its nothing, its pure chaos and drivel.

You are free to believe in an after life, you are free to believe in rotting in the ground and nothingness, you are free to believe in astrology, and all sorts of things. Doesn't make said things intelligent in any sense of the word.

The concept of sheol or valhalla or more apt to be true than Astrology could ever hope to be.
>>
File: 1477624765347.gif (803KB, 640x401px) Image search: [Google]
1477624765347.gif
803KB, 640x401px
>>18335113
What did they say you would be after this life.

Yeah wanting to die is a red flag for a soul that's been in war zones without a chance to fight off intruders.

Or a soul that's seen some shit. .

I found out that actual gunfire makes me calm one of the only things that helps me sleep that and helicopters. Strange how things work out.
>>
File: 1477624579381.jpg (10KB, 252x244px) Image search: [Google]
1477624579381.jpg
10KB, 252x244px
>>18335120
Hay bby you gonna give me your twelve steps now.
>>
>>18335130
You have a problem for attention Cheswick and your consistent anger needs to be addressed.
>>
>>18335139
That's basically what all shitposters are like. This one just happens to use a trip.
>>
>>18335057
The horror core is basically a mass of negative emotions that you'll need to sit with to work with them. Sitting with them will change you, and you'll come across visions of dark parodies of yourself, as this is the nature of observation when looking directly into elementals of darkness.
After witnessing these things you will become changed, and it is at that time after you've changed that you can begin working with your shadow self to undo the horror core. But know that the horror core is a sort of gravity well, if you stop work on it, you might come back to find it reconstructing itself.
Your blue ray is minimally balanced for your configuration, though I think you desire to be able to be more honest with a close friend.
You have an active indigo ray, your third eye is somewhat on and off in that you seem to be able to draw some sense of ambiguous intuition from it.

I'm beginning to disconnect from you so any further information is going to be hit or miss.

Your indigo ray shows signs of blockages of fear and denial, all having to do with yourself and how you interact with the world. Your indigo ray appears to...

Nope, I lost it. Something doesn't want me looking into your indigo ray programming, you probably have a spirit guide monitoring me, you must have lessons that I can't divulge to you.

Your violet ray is also obscured, but I get a vague sense it is satisfied with your progress in life so far.

Your brief question is drawing blanks from me, your indecision is a block for me. The only thing I get from personal projects is that you'll, within your lifetime, accomplish a personal project that will change you greatly, it may also end or start a relationship.

Your love life is hopeful in your 30's and up, you'll probably have a family eventually, or at the very least find a partner that will find as much comfort in you as you do with them.

Okay, I feel like I got crispy from viewing your system. You should look into how to handle rage.
>>
>>18335139

Seems that you are the angry one anon, why you do not let her be? Not being a white knight or anything, just trying to understand your ''logic''.
>>
>>18335155
>Not being a white knight or anything
nigga you're the biggest white knight here
>>
File: 1477705643136.gif (704KB, 399x299px) Image search: [Google]
1477705643136.gif
704KB, 399x299px
>>18335155
Hey I'm still waiting for his twelve steps.
I'm not depressed I'm just Irish... We're a angry potato eating people.
>>
File: shrug lady.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
shrug lady.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>18335163
>>18335169
>>
File: 1478205822623.jpg (47KB, 500x357px) Image search: [Google]
1478205822623.jpg
47KB, 500x357px
>>18335170
I hope you have a great week newhelp you deserve something nice to happen.
>>
>>18335169
hey Cheswick, I like you
>>
>>18335116
I'm at 12, about to be 11.

I plan to stick around for a while...this is kind of my life calling. and you guys are a very great way to practice doing this. Before I started here I only did viewings on my own system, so I came in with pretty shaky confidence, but I'm very pleased to find out I'm actually somewhat good at this.

This, and zombie stuff, and computers, are like the only things I'm actually good at in life lol.

>>18335127
There was no they, this was my own personal realization.

Wanting to die is not always a red flag, sometimes it's just a sign that the soul needs to take steps to change something in their physical incarnation.

Most souls have seen some shit...This planet has had a lot of shit happen, a lot of very bloody wars, genocides, and the such.

Gunfire is calming to me too, until I hear it followed by whistling and popping banging sounds. Then it's anything but calming lol!
>>
Next up and coming.
>1. W, Sept. 10
>2.Virgo, earth, negative
>3.Heterosexual, a lil asexual
>4.confidence varies, but I rarely feel incapable of doing anything I try
>5.pretty introverted
>6.although I like being alone, my friends and family keep me sane and grounded, they're important to me
>7.I try to take a student-like approach to love, I've learned through experience that assuming you know the best way for things in a relationship can end up disaterously. As for platonic love, it's good to occasionally remind yourself of how valuable good friendships are.
>8.As for the self destructive side, I disrespect and dehumanize myself when I don't live up to my own expectations. For the outwardly destructive side, I sometimes act selfishly towards my friends.
>9.I lie to myself as a defense mechanism sometimes, but I've recently taken up the practice of being completely honest with myself whenever I catch a lie as a form of catharsis. I only generally lie about my feelings to other people, I'm incredibly uncomfortable showing my true self around most people.
>10.I think I'm fairly aware of what I'm thinking and how my thoughts affect my mood.
>11.Only in my dreams, I have a lot of dreams that seem almost prophetic and monumentally important, while also being nonsensical and hard to explain.
>12.No, but I don't hold that belief strongly
>13.Why do I feel lost so often?
>>
>>18335184

> somewhat good at this

Val you are amazing and i do not say this just for my reading but for the ones you have made to people i somewhat know and let me tell you, you have a natural talent for this :)

>Zombies

Have you read World War Z? The movie sucks but the book is actually pretty good. I can recommend you some post apocalyptic/zombies books/movies. Kind of a fan myself

>>18335175

You too Chess <3
>>
File: 1478372700323.jpg (23KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1478372700323.jpg
23KB, 480x360px
>>18335202
Silent hill
Patient seven.
Rambo 4
>>
>>18335155
As someone who has been on the internet since 96, and 4chan for 12 years, you eventually get tired of seeing people do this and that and act like they have no common sense or decency.

I understand its the internet, I understand its 4chan, and I understand people will do as they please. I'd like to see quality come back to threads, rather than just someone taking up unneeded posts with very clear shitposting, and even so much as getting basic cards wrong, which has been an issue in threads weeks ago over it, very clear wrong interpretations.
>>18335169
Anger is a sign of depression. Nobody is just angry for no reason. Anger comes from something that has happened in your life, whether it be big or small that leads to a saddening outcome and anger is the way to deal with said thing. There are very few legitimate reasons to be angry that don't involve sadness.

Not being able to deal with your problems through means of crying, verbal, or a variety of other healthy methods and instead using anger, is depression. Not all depression is "I wan't to blow my brains out and I hate life.".
>>
>>18335196
W 9 10
Virgo

Connecting to your energetic system is tiring to me. You are somewhat like a vampire in that you are sucking in energy to sustain yourself due to some underlying causes.

Your magenta ray is operating well enough.
Your red ray is operating well with some kind of dark spot clogging one of the 4 inner vortexes. Your asexuality might be the cause, if you can find out what is causing you to feel that way, you might unclog this vortex, but as it is your red ray minimally balanced and the kundalini can move through it.
Your orange ray coming off as minimally balanced, but I'm getting blocked...I want to say there's some kind of issue with it that is effecting your self confidence, but I can't pinpoint the cause. I'll probably find it in the higher triad.
The yellow ray feels minimally balanced, though it's showing signs of intermittent dimming, it's not your strongest chakra and just the fear of being alone can be enough to slow your yellow chakra and imbalance it. I suggest you focus not on how you might lose people, but how you can gain them.
Your green ray is ready to receive the kundalini energy, but is showing me signs of a partial blockage in that you are having trouble feeling genuine caring for some aspects of your life. This might be what is causing the orange ray issue, you might be lacking respect and care for your own self resulting in some kind of self-block. You handle this well due to a well balanced indigo ray, but still you feel in the back of your mind that tenseness of absence. You probably experience the sensation of having a hole in your chest, like a piece of you is missing.
This isn't far from the truth, your inner green ray is holding some rather large chunks of who you are within it, they are kindly though and you'll find interacting with your shadow self to be very healing. You will find green ray energies to be greatly fulfilling to your sense of self.
>>
>>18335209
>Silent Hill, Rambo 4, Patient Seven
>zombie/post apocalyptic movie

No. Hell the only good movie on there is Rambo 4.
>>
>>18335196
>>18335154

I'm intrigued. Can I get a read?
I know you must have a line.

M 12/12
fire sagittarius
straight emotional/sometimes high/comfortable
confident with some second guessing
both
Everyone has something beautiful about them, but sometimes I want space by myself or to only interact with certain people. The people I tend to keep are usually exceptionally wonderful in some way.
Love can take many forms. It's very close to hate. It's omnipresent as well as transient.
I have so many knots. Sometimes I feel I'm a burden
Pretty honest. Better a harsh truth than a comfortable lie. You grow more from truth.
There's usually an explanation for most things but there are uncanny coincidences and deja vu.
I'd love a read of any kind you feel I should receive. I ultimately want what's best for my well being.
>>
>>18335224
But anon silent hill was good.
>>
>>18335246
No, the first 3 games are good, the movies are horseshit. Especially the second one. First one is garbage with shit just randomly thrown together.
>>
>>18335196
I find that your blue ray has signs of being dim and underactive, there is coagulation of energy along the rim of the chakra, but it's being currently suctioned and recycled as your blue ray is becoming more greatly balanced due to your attempts to be honest with yourself, now that this coagulation of dense energy is being filtered, you'll find being honest will get easier and easier.
Your indigo ray is very healthy, you seem to have a potential talent for using your third eye and sense of intuition to make sense of things. You like puzzles and mysteries, you've a powerful mind that is empowering the indigo ray.
This however causes a slight side effect seen in the green ray, where your powerful mind can do things others would be unable to do typically, this allows you to change yourself in an otherwise abstract way. You can remove entire portions of your personality by filtering yourself sufficiently, but in the process of doing this excessively, you lose grip of your sense of self, and as you push this loss of sense of self you dim your heart ray and block your orange ray.

There's an odd thing here with the red ray and violet ray, it looks like feelings of asexuality are a potential lesson to be learned, you might have potential to be a transgender or to even overcome concepts of physical sex by being inherently androgynous towards issues.

You have the capability to blend masculine and feminine energies very well, you might have a slight knack at pairing people together.

Your violet ray beyond the red ray level is masked from me though, I cannot see it.

You have spirit guides aiding you moment to moment. Helping you move through life more harmoniously. Consider thanking them once in a while, it makes their jobs a lot easier.

You feel lost often due to not knowing your place in life, your red ray and overall lower triad and your present life in general are currently in a phase of discovery, in time if you keep at it, you'll find your way.
>>
>>18335265
Wait there's a second one? When did it get released. Of the games only the first two are good and downpour.
>>
>>18335202
I'm more of a Z Nation, and The Walking Dead fan. Though I really liked the take The Last of Us did on the zombie apocalypse, more of a fan of survival based zombie adventures.
But I love everything zombie. Deadrising, 7 days to die, nazi zombies, comedy zombies, zombie reinventions, though I'm not a huge fan of resident evil or iZombie.

The stoner zombie and college coed was a funny movie.

Plus in Z Nation you got Z Weed and I just can't get over that.

I'm actually working on my own zombie novel, but that's another conversation entirely.

But seriously, if anyone is good at programming, can you improve the gravity mechanics in 7 Days to Die and maybe do some bug testing for that developer?

I love that game so much...
>>
>>18335274
It got released years ago and is awful.

Also no, SH3 is on par with SH2. With that said, are you trying to piss me off? Downpour, really? Downpour. The game where you fight ghost police cars, homeless ladies, a wheelchair man, and a black hole? Downpour is the worst SH game by a damn good margin, even over Homecoming, who at least tried and had decent designs and concepts.

SH1-3: Fantastic
SH4, Origins, and SM: Decent
Homecoming, SH1 Movie: Bad
Book of Memories, Downpour, and SH3 Movie: Atrocious, just stop.
>>
>>18335270
Are you accepting more querys?
:3
>>
A deck I forgot I had popped out at me and so here we are!

Would you kindly provide me with:
your name and age
something that makes you smile
a cute picture of a witch! (i am building a collection!)
and of course, your query, as detailed as possible since i am less practiced with this deck.

Feedback is the gift that keeps on giving, so please make sure to let me know how I'm doing so I can adjust my readings to be more accurate. <3
>>
File: Cute witch for otters.jpg (1MB, 1280x1928px) Image search: [Google]
Cute witch for otters.jpg
1MB, 1280x1928px
>>18335306
Warren, 26
Animals make me smile
Here is a cute pic of a witch
Looking for love/girlfriend currently. Where might I find a good girl to date that would benefit both of us as a whole, or at the very least do you see such a girl in my future, her personality, looks, etc.

Thanks.
>>
File: 1478622709167.jpg (30KB, 292x257px) Image search: [Google]
1478622709167.jpg
30KB, 292x257px
>>18335296
But I love people in wheelchairs it's the reason I love blood borne for gehrman.

Ghosts are spooky better then monsters.
>>
>>18335288

I was actually recommended Zombie Night Terror a couple days ago, have you try it?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rqAPxfhbnxE
>>
File: agptwaluhgwrqifpjfql.jpg (46KB, 800x506px) Image search: [Google]
agptwaluhgwrqifpjfql.jpg
46KB, 800x506px
>>18335306
Georgia, mid to late twenties
female
cats they are so cute and also the smell of rain
Will me and Priscilla be together again, will she be speaking to me this year?
>>
>>18335306
Chris and i'm 25
Lately i don't feel like smiling so sorry
I don't have any to contribute, sorry

My query would be to know if leaving my job and everything in order to move at the other side of the country would be a good idea because I can't stand living here anymore for too many intertwined weird and sketchy things
>>
>>18335334

Whoops wrong trailer kek

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vvwpekr93vY
>>
>>18335305

>>18334819
>OP Pic Related
>Questionnaire
1. First Name Initial, Birth Month, Birth Day, and Astrological Sun Sign (Numerological Identifier)
2. How energetic do you feel daily? (Magenta chakra)
3. Sex, Sexuality, and opinion of self's sexuality? (Red and Orange Chakra)
4. What is your belief regards your self's abilities and power? (Orange and Yellow Chakra)
5. What do you think about your family and friends, coworkers and acquaintances, and loved ones? (Yellow Chakra)
6. Are you an Introvert or an Extrovert? (Lower Triad)
7. What do you know of Unconditional Love? (Green Chakra)
8. You have a dark side you hide, what do you know of this dark side of yours? (Inner Green Chakra, Bridge)
9. How honest are you with yourself and others? (Blue Chakra)
10. How aware of your thoughts and spoken words, and how they affect you are you? (Indigo Chakra)
11. Do you experience synchronicities or unexplained phenomena in your life? (Violet Chakra)
12. Do you logically or faithfully believe in a higher order of powers? (Upper Triad)
13. A brief question you'd like some insight on.

>Optional Additionals
1. Finance reading
2. Romance reading
3. Future reading
4. Past Life reading
5. Current Lessons reading

>Asking For In Depth
In order to answer in depth or add-on readings to your initial one you MUST form a question to be answered.

Contact info: [email protected]

Please be patient as my process takes a lengthy amount of time.
>>
So many readings, so little energy, so little time.

3 readings took me 3 hours. Yikes. I could make this into a job if I ever get good enough to get paid for doing this haha.

I wish I could do this for a living. I don't know about my being amazing or anything, I just know I feel a sense of fulfillment and release by helping others in this manner. You could say this is a selfish selfless act of mine.

Reading coming up next from like...three threads ago:
>1. S 12.24
>2. Capicorn
>3. Heterosexual but wouldn't mind experimenting. I'm okay with it.
>4. It depends on my mood but usually not so much.
>5. Introvert
>6. They can be annoying but I love them with all my heart. Wouldn't mind dying for them.
>7. Not so much. I know family, sibling and friend love pretty well but I never experienced romantic love. Also I know that love is when you will willingly do anything for that person without minding if they won't give you anything in return.
>8. Sometimes I want to kill myself because I know that i am lazy as hell and just generally human trash, wasting my family money.
>9. I pretty honest to myself but I usually tell lies to others.
>10. I'm aware of them and i usually try to understand where they come from. If they are positive I try to apply them to my daily life.
>11. It depends. Sometimes very often and sometimes I can go for months without anything paranormal happening to me. Two week ago I saw that my bowl with rice in it just moved by itself from one side of counter to other. I couldn't believe my eyes at first but when it happened next time I just shrugged, thought that probably what was moving it didn't have anything better to do than startle me, and moved with my life.
>11. Yes
>12. Will I finally find someone for me and become what i want to be and do?
>>
>>18335325
People in wheelchairs aren't ghosts, and you are trying to piss me off by saying that symbolism is worse than a random old dude in a wheelchair.

Never talk of SH again.
>>
>>18335306
P 20
>something that makes me smile
Very bad jokes
>pic hopefully she counts
>question
What does K think about me?in a romantic and general sense

Thank you!
>>
>>18335322 Warren:
The quality in you that they will be drawn to, whether you possess it now or not, is that you follow through. Your ability to stick with something and be dependable because of it will be a beacon of light to which they will be drawn like a moth to flame. To get to be this person (oh i see) you will need to fix your mind on that goal, and not let the little imp on your shoulder let you waver with "what-ifs". The gate to love... Gate to love? It's a real gate... You must open your heart even more, and be kinder. Your meeting may be as simple as holding a door open for them. I see a sort of healing in regard to your question of benefit. It is not narrow in definition, but applies to all aspects of you both. It is "true healing", though from what wounds I do not know.

She is tall and pale, though bright, with colorless eyes and a laugh that makes you feel summer. You will know her when the sun scatters across her hair. Lots of red! Lots of light!

This sounds great. I'm jealous, wow! These cards feel really positive right now, so I'm so happy to have been able to do this read for you.
>>
Anyone doing readings?

I've never had mine taken before
>>
I'm low on energy so these readings will be hit or miss and less detailed.
>>18335355
S 12 24
Capricorn

Your soul is a comedic one, is your name Santa? jk jk, but really, S 12 24, nice.

This is a life of renewal in potential, there is a high chance that you will be fulfilling some kind of soul life lesson that will greatly benefit you in future incarnations or whatever your soul chooses to do.

Connecting to you energetic system I get the sense of thickness, getting near you is like being overwhelmed with your presence. You emanate a sense of depth, as if being near you were like being inside the abyss of the ocean.

Your magenta ray is running well, though it has signs of overactivation, which is very rare to see in the magenta ray as it almost acts wholly on an instinctual level.
Your red ray seems to be strong and well placed, you are decently grounded to this reality, perhaps too grounded though as it seems to be causing issues with the magenta and orange rays. The magenta ray is compensating heavily, which doesn't seem...totally right. I have a feeling I'm wrong here, something else is working with your magenta ray...
But your red ray is effecting your orange ray. Your desire to survive and find worthwhile feelings in this life is compromised, you seem to have warped your sense of self with denial of your self worth, doubt of your self power, and fear of taking responsibility.
Your indigo ray is blocked heavily by your lower triad of chakras, and this might be the cause for the magenta overcompensation, your indigo ray is attempting to maintain power by some kind of...It's almost like you jury rigged your energetic system to help aid yourself from avoiding suicide by not letting your energy get low enough to suck you into an inertial mindset of hopelessness.
Your orange ray pretty much is inactive due to your red ray's blockage of feeling compromised. This results in you feeling apathy or indifference, if not sadness and depression.
>>
>>18335375
What an odd reading, I'll give you some feedback on some various things, maybe you can make sense of it with the reading.

I do tend to stick with things regardless of whether its good or bad, probably not the best quality at times, but its beneficiary usually. The little imp on my shoulder, he's been with me for so long that its hard to let go of the little guy, though he's not beneficiary in any way.

I try to be nice and kind, but sometimes things will piss you off that you can just can't help or annoy you at the least, definitely trying to work on that lately.

The curious thing, is that holding the door open for someone and the red hair. I've had readings before of having a red haired child, and there was a girl from my past that had red/orange hair, though it wasn't her natural hair color, her natural was blonde, she was a thing of my past 5-6 years ago, though we've since drifted apart and I've felt that stuff was long gone for the past year or so, different states, don't talk anymore, etc. So its curious you bring that up, she's not tall or anything, but the rest fit perfectly with her, so its odd that it would come up, sort of like a replacement or a better version of her may come along, I don't know, not my first go to when it comes to hair colors, but it doesn't matter at all really.

Definitely an interesting read, so who knows what the future has in store. Thanks so much for the read.
>>
File: 2-of-Swords.jpg (69KB, 396x612px) Image search: [Google]
2-of-Swords.jpg
69KB, 396x612px
Well anyone want to try some more bibliomancy?

Chose between
>Book (A)
>Book (B)
>Book (C)

And a page from 1 to 300

Still practicing so do not expect much and feedback is welcomed.
>>
>>18335355
these feelings are leading to you putting up energetic blocks from interacting with others, which is causing an imbalance in your yellow ray, which is sustaining the brunt of the blockage from the red ray.
Your yellow ray is essentially running a daily marathon of trying to keep yourself in check while lacking the typical energy to do so from the red ray, which the indigo ray is making the magenta ray compensate for this.
This is all a somewhat confusing configuration to peruse...

Your green ray is active but has yet to be properly activated, it seems to be waiting for your indigo ray to do something.\
your blue ray is minimally balanced and well placed in your system, it seems to be supporting passively with drawing energy up through your primary chakras (red, yellow, blue. violet) to help the magenta and yellow rays operate, it might be what incited the indigo ray to use the magenta ray as well.
Your indigo ray is somewhat casual in that it is partially balanced, but imbalanced and blocked in parts. It seems to be healthy enough stand alone, with the symptoms being caused upon it having some kind of origin in the lower triad, but it feels like specifically the whole entire lower triad is the cause of the indigo ray's symptoms.

Your inner green ray itself seems to be ready to work with you through your shadow self. You should consider meditating on your violet, then indigo, then inner green rays using visualizations that visualize the top of the head, the inside of the brain, and the bright warm quiet and clear clarity interior of the heart.

Your violet ray is currently programming some changes in your life to occur, but i'm not allowed to see what they are, not just that but the complexity makes me resistant to try and find out anyway.

If you manage to find your life path with consistent searching for it, you'll come across a lifetime where you acquire a lover and a decent career. I don't know if that's the answer you were looking for.
>>
>>18335402
Book C
Page 143
>>
Next up:
>1. First initial of your name, also provide your birth month and day (numerological reasons)
CP, July and 27
>2. Sun sign (element and energy type)
Sun in Leo 12th house
>3. Sexuality and opinion of self's sexuality? (magenta, red, and orange chakra)
I'm not aggressive about pursuing chicks for so many reasons so i fap alot
>4. Belief in self's ability and power? (orange and yellow chakra)
Pretty confident
>5. Introvert or extrovert? (lower triad chakras)
Introvert
>6. What do you think about your family, friends, coworkers, and loved ones? (Yellow chakra)
Without going into details; i've been betrayed(not making any of it out of victimisation) by everyone i know and some handful of persons have fucked my reputation over with gossip and bullshit so i distrust and hate everyone even tho i stay humble
>7. What do you know about Love? (Green chakra)
Without trying to sound pretentious or anything but i've come to a point of realization in one of my shroom trips what deeply love is... It's hard to explain but it's a catalyst for the soul because it's not something that limits itself to relationships and such but the more love you have for something, the more exponential the feeling and experience will grow
>8. What is there to be known about your dark side? (inner green chakraI don't really know what to say
>9. How honest are you with yourself and others? (Blue chakra)
As honest as I possibly can
>10. How aware of your own thoughts and how they effect you are you? (Indigo chakra) pretty aware
>11. How often does unexplainable things happen in or around your life? (Violet chakra) all the fucking time and a handul of shades of it i fucking swear
>12. Do you hold belief whether logically or faithfully in a higher order of powers? (Upper triad)
Yeah but not in the conventional sense as people believe it to be
>13. A brief question you'd like some insight on.
Why the fuck have i been targeted of fucking propaganda and bullshit gossip mongering badly?
>>
>>18335402
A, 23
>>
>>18335402
B 72
>>
>>18335402
Book B
Page 90
Thanks
>>
File: image.jpg (505KB, 3300x3300px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
505KB, 3300x3300px
>>18335306
Emily
My ex-boyfriend when he smiles, looks like a little doll
How will I go about finding a suitable career?
>>
>>18335407
Val, thank you for finally giving my reading! And what a reading it has been! Now I know why sometimes I have those horrible moods. I wil try to balance my chakras well. Take care of yourself! And no, my name isn't Santa but it was pretty close to it ;).
>>
>>18335407
Also if you have time some time later, could you explain in more detail what is happening with my magenta ray? Of course if you don't mind
>>
>>18335408

>''Artyom had secretly hoped that Khan with his more than disdainful attitude towards others people's life, and indeed their death's, wouldn't hesitated to forget the guy and leave him in the tunnel like the burden he was, and rush on.

Welp, whatever your query is talks about disappointment mostly but can also refer to letting people/things go.

Hope it helped.
>>
>>18335402
Book C

Page 111
>>
>>18335336 Georgia
Learns from watching others, a good safe route, though hindered by imaginary fears and hesitations. You are seeking to regain a lost happiness... no, not even happiness... Ecstasy? Like you were once able to hum a song and now the tune is something you can't remember. The song is still thrumming out there but your ears are deaf to it... So they say to try again. Keep trying. Keep asking, Ask other questions, ask anything at all, just make sure to keep going, the clutter will disperse and the confusion will clear with each step. She's... ??? There's something in the way, something that will judge your steps and movements and keep you from speaking, something that will punish you, You're looking for a song in an old pair of socks, it says.

That's. Kind of a chaotic read. I feel like it means to say you're seeking the right thing in the wrong place. I'm not sure if it was a weird read like that because of this deck or the nature of the read, but I'd be curious to know what will come of this, and I hope that you'll be better for it.
>>
>>18335402
Book B
>>
>>18335395
Thank you! Yeah, this deck is really... mmm. chaotic, i'm noticing. But not necessarily in a bad way. I wish you luck!
>>
File: brujita1.jpg (15KB, 320x294px) Image search: [Google]
brujita1.jpg
15KB, 320x294px
>>18335306
Lorena, 27
my friends sending me hugs

I am very confused. I was dating a great guy, but it feel like inadequated for me (I'm still not sure why, maybe I didn't really wanted a relationship, Idk), I felt in love with another guy (before knowing this second one), which I totally want in my life... or I suppossed that, now I'm not sure.

Anyway, I rejected the great one, fall in love with myself so not being sorry for being single and now I am confused about what is in horizon in love for me.

So my question is, what is in regard about love for me?
>>
Is Vincent around?
>>
>>18335413
CP 7 27
Leo

Your energetic system is hard and rigid, I'm having a hard time reading you.

Your magenta ray is normal.
Your ray ray is normal for your configuration, though I sense there is a some mixture of orange and red ray creating an inappropriate level of sexual deviancy, in that you disconnect soul from sex and look for purely physical stimulation rather than a true connection.
Your orange ray is overactivating with desire for sexual relief, this is an overactivation that can easily be undone with simple control of your libido and thoughts.
Other than that I'm getting a sense of power that is not being handled at all, a sort of waste of your potential.
Your yellow ray is decently active though looks like it's been deactivated partially for a while resulting in a kind of coagulation of energy along the rim that is causing a slowing of the energy flow. This is a sign of your treating others indifferently, and the backlash has struck you. These are consequences acquired by simple preincarnational life planning, you're meant to have these feelings to grow stronger from them in time.
Your green ray is developed and somewhat minimally ready to be opened (vs activated) so that the healing frequency of the green ray energy can bath you over and begin to heal you. You just need to venture into the inner green ray and work with your shadow self to heal the red and orange ray imbalances you have, then you're but a choice away from opening the green ray.
Do know that your shadow self seems to be wary of trusting you, a sign that you need to attempt to trust yourself more.
Your blue ray is well placed and minimally balanced, there's a suggestion here that you have decent communication with spirit guides once you open your third eye at the indigo ray level.
Your indigo ray is somewhat wacky. It looks like you've been hit by some kind of realization that is still stirring you up.
>>
>>18335439
It describes my situation perfectly, confusion lots of confusion. do you think she isnt the one?
>>
>>18335414

>Perhaps they thought he was going to feed them. Chett could not contain a laugh. He has not fed them for three days. (Sorry for poor translation, this is one of the books in Spanish).

This one is kind of hard to interpret, was your query related to resources?
>>
1. O, June 7, Birth Day, Sun: Gemini
2. Not much, there are days where I feel lethargic all day
3. Male, heterosexual,im sapiosexual, never got to have sex yet :(
4. I think I'm very capable in regards to logical problems but on social situations I'm very bad, I'm kind of an aspie
5. I don't feel much connected with anyone, only had a few people that I had loved and has been unrequited.
6. Introvert
7. Possible but logical unsound. Why would I love someone that abuses me? Unconditional lovers do.
8. I don't think I have some sort of "dark side" or hide myself from other people except hiding my power level from normies.
9. I think I'm pretty honest, it's hard to gauge how honest I am with myself but I think I'm honest in general.
10. I'm pretty aware of my thoughts but I'm not that aware of my spoken words this social part normally gets me trouble.
11. I had some coincidences but not that much, I have had some spiritual experiences. Some spirits fucking with me. But no "unexplained" events as in physical events.
12. Logical, my spiritual experiences prove there exists some kind of spiritual realm
13. I think I had some very shitty life, I want some insight on how to reach happiness.
Additional: current lessons readings
>>
>>18335472
In a fool. I didn't think to "think" of my query when choosing book and number. If you don't mind, I'll pick another combo and his time think of a query? B,4
>>
>>18335478
Oh shit, this is for you:>>18335343
>>
File: tumblr_nt4yq9i2tZ1qctrupo1_500.png (114KB, 500x250px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nt4yq9i2tZ1qctrupo1_500.png
114KB, 500x250px
>>18335402
New help
Page 1
Book three
>>
>>18335413
I get a sense of attraction from you, there's a potential chance you're victimized due to jealousy, that people don't want to let you make the move they plan to make because it'll interfere with them.

You have a weird crowd of energy association, you seem to hold on to people you otherwise shouldn't let near you. They play on your weaknesses, you need to consider having some time of solitude to make out who is and is not your true friends or truly thoughtful of you.

You should make attempts at portraying yourself positively and as a laid back person, this smooth energy of being laid back will benefit your personality well and open some opportunities for you to make new, better, connections with others, it'll also open up an avenue for people with preconceived thoughts of you from gossip and propaganda to get to see you in a different light and to reconsider who you are, some of them might get to try to know the real you.

You should consider respect for yourself before responding to these people so as to begin drawing boundaries to form healthy relationships.
>>
>>18335338 Chris!
We're starting off great with transformation, but its the long and hard road where you're dragged to the literal bottom for direction. The good news is that this is the sort of metamorphosis of the soul that leads to you saying "That was weird, but it was exactly what I needed." So there is absolutely a light for you to follow from here. (This is great! Especially since ->) A green fire is lit under you, and spontaneity is the word of the day. It's trying to say NOW! NOW IS THE TIME! and without context its expecting you to jump into a brand new pond. The rational side of this is requesting you resolve one last thing before you leave, to create the optimal environment for you to flourish in afterward. Maybe something you've avoided, but closing that chapter may be the perfect catalyst to all of this.

Sounds very hopeful, but also very difficult. It sounds like this new beginning will be great for you, though I do hope you take care to weave in that last little end that remains.
>>
>>18335479

>The Cows were lined up, patiently waiting. They were fed by tubes. and their bodies were exercised by giant metal arms that grasped their legs and flex them as if the cows were walking through an endless field.

Interesting, again animals and food are being mentioned. This usually refers to either health, house or a mother like person.... someone nurturing that you should take care of... but i cant see which one is it

Spooky that two times got basically the same reading. Hope it helped
>>
>>18335469
I don't know for sure. The configuration and feeling was interesting in that... at least my deck and I... maybe the concept of "one" is the part that is incompatible? Its possible for more than one songbird to know a melody.
>>
File: Consider the following.gif (216KB, 500x255px) Image search: [Google]
Consider the following.gif
216KB, 500x255px
>>18335415 >>18335416 >>18335437 >>18335448 >>18335487

Back in 15 mins guys.
>>
>>18335425
>>18335434
Your magenta ray will be fine, it's being used in a configuration designed by the violet ray that informed the blue ray that incited an indigo ray response to instruct the magenta ray to compensate.

The magenta ray only has two vortexes within it's self (2 petals), and these form the design of the 'rising serpent' kundalini energy, due to how these two vortexes spin.
Because it's being driven to spin so rapidly, the kundalini is essentially propelled through blockages in the higher chakras (red and orange in this instance) to be pulled into the yellow ray to be pulled up to the blue ray. This set up is essentially a design made to make you ambiguously resilient in terms of available energy.

Longterm it might cause symptoms of fatigue or abnormal responses from the lower triad that might warp your red and orange chakras, but this configuration isn't meant to last for long times, it's intermittent and changes as you do.
>>
>>18335343
For you
>>18335243
I may have missed a question I think.

I'm pretty aware of myself except for when I get stuck inside myself
I half believe in it and half don't
I decided to suspend my disbelief because even if it's bullshit it's fun and the placebo effect is proven to work.
>>
>>18335509
sure!
>>
>>18335520
>>18335478

Recorded, thank you for your interest!
>>
>>18335374 P
Very bad jokes! You're a good person! Now to the cards:
Romantically, there is Oneness. You two are like blue and purple, and you dance around each other before coming to a single sharp white point. You've known each other a while? Or have known each other in a different sense? You are finders of lost things, explorers of pasts unknown and futures undecided. As a person, K thinks of you as knowledgeable and respectable. You are a guide, a guru almost, to them and they could listen to you speak for hours whether they care to admit so or not, though they think perhaps your sight is cloudy on a few small things regarding enjoyment, so you will need to take care to build and maintain that friendship since those rifts are able to grow without proper attention.

Thank you!
>>
>>18335402

C 121
Will I ever find my place?
>>
>>18335542
No, friend
Thanks to you for accepting me when your list is pretty long
>>
>>18335402
What does he think of me
J 226
>>
>>18335555
DEM QUADS
>>
>>18335270
I'm the guy this reading was for, how do you think I might start interacting with my shadow self? Thank you for the reading, you've given me a lot to think about.
>>
>>18335421
>>18335461
Last two! No more! Thank you!
I'll have yours up soon.
>>
>>18335402
Book A

number 31
>>
>>18335571
>>18335402
Forgot my query,
I want to know about love for me
>>
>>18335569
If quads you owe me, if not thanks for the laughs.
>>
>>18335562
C not J what the
>>
>>18335555
Thank you so much! Also nice quads
>>
>>18335569
Thanks so much! I'm the last one, so I feel fortunate.
>>
>>18335415

>They plodded through the poppy fields and gradually moved away from the Big House toward the gray-brown hills that lay on the horizon

I there is some sort of mediation that might not be favorable to you on the near future.
>>
>>18335416

>A gasp echoed around the salon. Someone—the princess, Matt thought—cried, “Hip hip hooray!” Then everyone cheered and Matt cheered too, filled with relief and joy.

A male figure, perhaps related to authority might help your situation.

Alternatively it's advising you to be emotionally distant to a situation for now.
>>
>>18335567
Interacting with the shadow self is akin to 'getting to know your true self', in that there are parts of you that you have repressed, ignored, and suppressed within you. These parts have been fragmented from you and have become subconscious portions of your being that not effect you mentally and emotionally, and sometimes physically.
You should meditate on the inner green ray, visualizing yourself sitting within your heart in a bright and warm place of clarity.
Once you come upon a dark place in that bright visualization is when you've come to the domain of the shadow self, this domain, named originally as 'the outer courtyard of the heart' is where various aspects of yourself now exist living out their being in their own ways effecting you as they can to be known.
To interact with the shadow self is to look at your darkness, all the things you 'think' are 'wrong' about you, and to instead meet them and observe them with acceptance and forgiveness, and to reintegrate them into your whole being, a sort of self healing through the inner green ray.

The process is mostly done through three ways, deep contemplation, consistent meditation, or faithful prayer.

Of these three you must find a way to know yourself, to discover those dark parts of yourself and accept them as existent, and to forgive them (or basically, forgive yourself) for their being.

You will eventually have traversed the outer courtyard of the heart, or the inner green ray to a point that is akin to a guarded gate. To pass through this gate you will have to have mercy upon yourself with love, or some form of minimally acquired acceptance and forgiveness.

I use the acronym 'C.L.A.F', Compassion, Love, Acceptance, Forgiveness, for dealing with all things of the inner green ray.

If you can provide those energies decently to yourself, you'll have the mercy within yourself to do what you want to do.
>>
>>18335608
It's beautiful! not the querent, but which book is this one?
>>
File: 1479218139430.png (243KB, 462x309px) Image search: [Google]
1479218139430.png
243KB, 462x309px
Feedback is welcomed guys, just saying...
>>
>>18335618

Actually a friend from /div/ recommend it to me, excellent book :)

House of Scorpion from Nancy Farmer.
>>
File: 95273523.png (182KB, 540x405px) Image search: [Google]
95273523.png
182KB, 540x405px
What information do I have to give for a quick tarot reading?
>>
>>18335564
Oh my gosh I didn't even notice. Exciting!
>>18335576
What do you mean???
>>18335421
What it is is actually pretty nice! Its a workplace with projects, might be contract work, so not a career in the way you were thinking, but significantly more fulfilling, as you can get bored pretty easily. Keep an eye open for blues and rainbows.

To find it: Consume. Everything.
Sit in on every free lecture, sit in on public events, on cultural festivals, on little coffeeshop chats. Talk to strangers in the checkout line. There are bits of advice in all of these things that will help you form a goal for how you work with other people, and what you enjoy about that. Always questions. Why Why Why. Look again. Look Closer. Look Deeper. What is meant by this? Your answers are hundreds of small fragments that build into a whole pearl of wisdom. You will find it if you do the legwork.
>>
>>18335628
Tattoo on the foot. I cry every time.
>>
>>18335633
Thank you. I'll try integrating with these opportunities more and see what comes of it after some reflection.
>>
Anyone want to trade?
>>
Okay, I'm gonna try a few more...

I'm pretty much drained here so here's to hoping this large sugary slushie drink helps me somehow.
>>
>>18335660
enjoy your brain freeze :^)
>>
>>18335461 Lorena
You've passed a trial! Congratulations! You are changing and growing and vibrating right now and your light grows brighter the further inward you look. Understanding yourself is truly a key to moving forward with direction. (Why is the edge of your page ripped? Perhaps you have a little more to go.) Ohhh and indeed it comes that he stands before you, shiny and reflective and showing you what you seek, but he is an illusion, for you don't love him or his glittering skin, you love LOVE, and you fear isolation. He'll adapt to your desires and you'll feel hollow somehow. And the most frightening part is that I kept drawing the last card. Over. and Over. and Over. and Over. You need to break the cycle somehow. Don't seek love for love's sake. You are not out of time yet, keep looking inward for now.
>>
>>18335630
Your breast size, hair color and what your are wearing right now. Also giving your credit card number helps a great deal in giving a precise reading.
>>
>>18335657

I would like to. Are you a tarot reader, or a scryer?
>>
>>18335660
Don't push yourself too hard Val!
>>
>>18335667
tarot. you?
>>
>>18335628
Oh! I researched already, sounds interesting. I wil give it a try, thanks NewHelp!
>>
>>18335663
So, it was ok for not just landing in that guy because he was interested? I think it's the first time I do that, so maybe I am breaking the cycle, but boy, it is hard!

But then... I'm doing it right, thanks so much! Yes, it does felt like a trial. And I am fighting with the "accept him for not being alone" part.

I will keep this exercise of introspection, thanks so much anon!
>>
>>18335673

Tarot reader, too.

Would this girl reprocicate after I get to know her better, or reject me?

That would be it. So, tell me...your query would be?
>>
>>18335504
Thanks! Hmm. My wife is pregnant so maybe that?
>>
>>18335402
Hey are you still doing bibliomancy? Do I have to ask a question, or do I just give you the info you requested?
>>
>>18335691
I want to know if moving to Juneau would improve my relationship with him.
I'll start on your query
>>
Morning /div/. Hope everyone is having a lovely week thus far! Home a little later than usual thanks for needing to play tech support for my mum's business. I'll be reading later this afternoon after gym. Until then, I hope everyone has a love day and love and good vibes be with you all <3
>>
>>18335660
My braaaaaiiinnn

Kidding.
So, if you start with blue powerade halfway into a cup, then fill the rest of the way up with mountain dew frostee, you get an antifreeze looking sugar slushie. Add gummy bears/worms or nerds or lemonheads as desired. Also Minute-made limeade with cherry frostee in the same measurements, pretty bad ass cherry limeade slushie mix.

Anyways, the next reading is:
>1. M, 04/Dec
>2. Sagittarius
>3. Het, But I don't care about real relationships
>4. Almost none
>5. Introvert
>6. They frustrate me, and I end up blaming the closest to me for everything
>7. It's puzzling most of the time, romantic love anyway. Family always comes first, though it has its burned out periods.
>8. I'm petty and selfish, jealous of others, lazy, unforgiving.
>9. / 10. I tend to hide my feelings, because it took me years to understand a little about myself so I have problem expressing them to others, and I don't say that lightly. In my childhood, some things would upset me and I wouldn't fully understand why, only realizing in late teens/early adulthood.
>10. I seem unable to correct some of my worst behaviors.
>11. I'd say they are common.
>12. Yes, but I don't want to.
>12. Will it continue like this?

Also, rainbow snowcones are the best. Wish I could buy one every day of my life.
>>
>>18335698
Morning Empath!
Hugs and love for you!
>>
>>18335691
>Six of Cups, Ace of Swords, Death, The Hanged Man, The Star.
Right now, at this point, she would reject you. I think, as it is, she likes you, and you're building SOMETHING, but she may not be ready for whatever the Ace of Swords (honesty, truth, expressing your true feelings, etc.) is.
I pulled two more cards to see what would happen if you waited longer and got:
>Nine of Cups and Ace of Cups.
She'll be far more open to whatever reciprocation you're looking for if you wait. Maybe wait until you're getting more clear signs that she's open to whatever interaction you're proposing. If you do it now, you'll get The Hanged Man and The Star as the outcome, which seems to me that she'll change her mind about you and keep you at arm's length. Take things a little slower. You'll have a better outcome.
>>
>>18335710
that sounds tasty and full of sugar!

Sorry to ask when you are so busy but do you know where in the queue K 9 19 is? I was trying to follow along, but I am having trouble.
>>
>>18335711
Hugs and love to you too anon! Hope your day is/was beautiful
>>
>>18335666
>666

Get thee behind me, Satan!
>>
>>18335694
Question is better if you want my take on it, but you can just try to interpret the phrase by yourself if you so desire.

>>18335637

I am only chapter 17 (about half?) but it does seems a really emotional book ;(

>>18335676

You will not regret it!

>>18335437

>...You are familiar with the tunnel of horror? I thought before that the dead blindly followed through the tunel, step by step, hiding in the darkness as soon as we turn our look, Eyes are useless.

It talks about a belief system, something from the mind rather than tangible, or so its my take.

Hope it helped.
>>
>>18335696

If you stay were you are:

Hanged man card just after the king of cups...well. You got a pretty straightforward message there. Things may not get bad compared to how they are now...but stagnation in this relationship will become a heavy factor. Maybe the hanged man speaks of future sacrifice that burdens the male more than the female.

If you move:

Some sort of dissapointment at first, possibly not related with him, but with adapting to your surroundings. Maybe getting a job, but do not take this literally. Then you got the 3 of pents, followed by the 6 of wands. Victory after some hard work....you will have to put your effort to make this work, this relationship, and it surely will. It you choose to move with him, again, things will likely improve with some work.

I pulled an extra card and got Death. I interpreted this as an advice card. Put things to an end? Transformation (meaning you should go for it?) As you can see, this card can be interpreted in many ways. Your inner voice should tell you what this cards means, and help you decide which road to follow.
>>
>>18335743
111 guy.

Thanks man, it actually speaks to how I've been feeling recently
>>
>>18335448
>Tam Lin said Turkeys were the stupid birds in the world. If they were looking up while raining, they will drown.

Ayy thanks giving :^)

jk

It talks about someone that is acting without giving a real thought to their actions.

Hope it Helped
>>
>>18335751
Thanks! Helpful
>>
>>18335763
Oh. It could be a guy I am seeing who appears to not being really interested.
And then to be really interested, like mixed signals. Maybe he is not really thinking about what he is doing.

Thanksgiving is a better guess lol xD, maybe something happen at that day =P.

Thanks a lot!
>>
>>18335769

Thanks to you too, anon! I barely know this girl right now. I will take it slow for sure.

Good luck to whichever path you follow.
>>
>>18335710
Okay, gonna postpone this. I'm not getting much anywhere.

Sorry guys, gimmie some more time.

I have 10 people still recorded to be answered.
>>
>>18335726

Is this you?

>1. K. 9, 19, Virgo
>2. Lethargic, especially lately.
>3. I feel personally open but bound by the expectation and definition of sexuality. (inb4 degenerate)
>4. I believe I am a regular person, so not special powers or abilities wise. (Though it SOUNDS nice, I just don't think I'm the sort that has those.)
>5. They are all transient. One day they will all be gone.
>6. Introvert
>7. I once thought I knew what it was, but I got used to its existence and it became conditional, so I can't know for sure if that's what it was.
>8. I know it keeps messing me up.
>9. I try to be as honest as possible, though I don't consider omission to be lying, I consider it polite.
>10. I don't understand this question.
>11. Several mirrors fell on me as a teen, and I've learned to ignore (hallucinated) sounds and images through years of therapy. I dissociate more often than I'd like to admit.
>12. I question it and would like to learn more, but belief is a tricky thing. I must believe it in some way since I keep seeking answers to justify it, I suppose.
>13. I would like to know if my health will improve before the holidays and remain good.
>>
>>18335803
ahhh yes. sorry. i wasn't sure since i didn't understand question 10 whether it was going to be valid or not, and im really sorry for bothering you when you're so busy, i think i just got too anxious. you can bump me to the end of the line if you'd like.
>>
>>18335487

>He could hear quick, staccato footsteps in the darkness where moments ago ago he'd heard a strange rustle and hollow-sounding murmuring

Huh, try not to stress to much chess... there are health related things you need to take care of, related to fears and anxiety.

>>18335761
>>18335776

Thank you for the feedback! you are the only anons that have actually provided anything... so i wasn't sure if i was being completely off or what.

Seems somewhat working so that is good :)
>>
>>18335693
Oh sorry missed this feedback

DEFINITELY that, the cows are pregnant too in the book.
>>
>>18335806
Whaa, dude relax, it's no big deal haha.

If you want to substitute an answer on your questionnaire you can, I'll take both answers into mind.

You're, uh. 8 of 11 on my recording sheet.
but I'll prioritize you and do yours after I do >>18335710

Be calm friend, I'll do what I can to help~
>>
>>18335813
>you are the only anons that have actually provided anything

Ohh! Sorry for that. When you are new in some method (I know you have done several readings in another ways) it sucks when people doesn't give you any feedback, because you don't know how to improve.

I prefer your thanksgiving guess ;). And maybe is somewhat related with that guy, but I don't know yet.

Anyway, thanks a lot!
>>
>>18335803
Val, how many people do you have left and who all based on Question #1?

I was one of them and I'm not sure if I had posted too late or what, but I mostly don't want you to tire yourself out and for you to take a break and get back to it when you rest up.
>>
>>18335557

>Artyom left his rucksack by the fire but he took his machine gun with him anyway, not wanting to be separated from his new treasure.

Interesting phrase considering your query. I will not answer this as a yes or no but that there are people or things ready to support you through your journey, it takes work from your part too but do not dismiss any help. Your place will be whatever you work it to be.

Hope it helped.
>>
>>18335820

Not a problem! i hope is the thanks givings as well :)

Regardless, its a rather blunt and short reading so do not stress too much about it.
>>
>>18335836
Guh, I counted wrong, I have 9 entrees recorded, 2 are prioritized for tomorrow.

>M 4 12 / M 12 4 (Priority)
>J 1 11
>S 9 15
>K 11 18
>A 12 20
>Stephanie, S 1 26
>K 9 19 (Priority)
>C 7 27
>O 6 7
>>
>>18335856
Oh, and whatever emails I've gotten.
>>
>>18335819
k. 9 19
revision for 10.
Aware of them, their persistence, but in constant attempt to maintain control.

Th-thank you. You didn't have to go out of your way to prioritize, although I really do appreciate it. Let me know if there's anything I can do to repay you.
>>
>>18335562

>It now became comprehensible why Hansa allowed only a few outsiders into its station, and reluctantly at that.

He is loyal, might seem a bit cautious but he cares about you. Probably glad that he met you

Hope it helped.
>>
>>18335856
I think I got missed in there.

I'm M 12/12
>>
>>18335847
yeah, thanks!
>>
>>18335571

>He will not suffer anymore; for him there shall be no more hunger or tears.

Nice, you might meet someone soon, very soon,

Hope it helped
>>
>>18335860
Revised.

Just be safe.

I feel like I'm supposed to ask for donations but I don't have anyway to receive them so I just figure I'll do it for free for practice.

>>18335870
crap, I missed someone. Do you remember what edition /div/ thread you were in? Or if you find your own post in the archive can you link it here for me?
>>
>>18335885
It's here:
>>18335520
>>18335243
>>
File: thumbs up.jpg (173KB, 756x686px) Image search: [Google]
thumbs up.jpg
173KB, 756x686px
Whelp it seems that is the last one.

As always, hope it helped
>>
Can I please please get a reading? I'll write you a creative piece that will provide you with 30 seconds of enjoyment as payment?

Male
Cancer/Rat
>>
>>18335885
You could always ask for reads or something in return. Rustig will do simple requests like a math problem or answering a question.
>>
>>18335837
>Interesting phrase considering your query
Indeed, kek.
I gave you query in previous thread (hope you don't mind. It was a different question, I swear!) and this speak to me more than your taort readings. I'm not want to sound mean, don't get me wrong! The part with machine gun I interpret like I must leave behind things that was important to me, but NOW I don't need them, they don't matter anymore and "take" only things to set off in unknown and learn new. Idk, I never was good in this type of things, but for me seems like that.
Thanks!
>>
>>18335885

I would actually donate for readings like yours, what country are you from?
>>
>>18335881
FUCK YEAH lol

I've pulled for myself and got the same "im going to meet someone soon" message so wanted to confirm.

i'll update you newhelp if anything happens in the coming weeks
>>
>>18335898

Hey no offence taken, i appreciate positive feedback as much as negative. Glad it helped
>>
>>18335889
> >>18335243

>>18335856
>M 4 12 / M 12 4 (Priority)
>J 1 11
>S 9 15
>K 11 18
>A 12 20
>Stephanie, S 1 26
>K 9 19 (Priority)
>C 7 27
>O 6 7
>M 12 12

Thank you, sorry for missing you!

>>18335893
Nah, I don't want to be a burden to anyone, just here to help and learn along the way.
>>
>>18335911
Dubs confirm, 1 is the start of something new so NICE

Keep me posted :)
>>
>>18335909
America.

(Please save me. heh.)
>>
>>18335402
Book B

page 70

Is she going t ocontact me?

Thanks
>>
>>18335918
Ahh thank you.

I don't think it's a burden to ask a fun question as payment if you feel there should be an exchange of some kind.
>>
>>18335890
Can I have one?
Book c
:)
>>
>>18335925
Open a paypal account and ask for donations, there is mostly NEETS in 4chan so do not expect to get rich here... but anything helps i guess.

>Save me

Hey! Try growing up in Venezuela kek, America is paradise in comparation
>>
>>18335932

>Artyom shook his head and looked from side to side again.

Look both sides before crossing :^)

jk

Actually it talks about looking something, probably guidance or something on those lines.

Hope it helped.
>>
>>18335939
True. Maybe I will.

And also true. I should be more sensitize of others in the world, sorry about that.

>>18335927
I find exchange within doing the reading itself, as I help others learn of themselves I also learn about myself too.

We're not all that different as human beings.
>>
>>18335926
>>18335960
Please?
>>
>>18335084
>>18335113
>>18335154
Alright, that's terrifying and enlightening at the same time.
>like physically hot, being around you is somewhat burning
>godly amounts fiery rage
>'The Great Destroyer'
I also have high body temperature normally. I didn't pay mind.
I mean, I can control my anger but I didn't know that I manage to supress that amount. I believe it had something to do with that unrequited crush. She had the power of soothing me, instead she got intimidated and mocked me to stay away. All I wanted was a simple straight "No" instead of her laughing at me. Also I blame my father's slandering relatives on that damage too.
Then what am I, a rage incarnate?
>your head appearst to be thunderous storm clouds energetically
Pretty accurate too. I get static shocks from fluffing my hair or grinding my hand against my beard long enough. My poor fingers. I remember the noises of sparkles when I OBE'd with all that anger I had...
>This causes your red ray to overactivate, pretty much filling you with carnal emotion.
>you refuse to accept things and this is causing even more anger
I have a pretty bad effect on couples. I think I'm attractive and that causes me to deny or filter what comes at me.
>You have an active indigo ray
That's why I started tarot I guess. That also explains my sleep like demeanors.
>you probably have a spirit guide monitoring me
I think I have like... more than one. Like 3 of them. When I tried OBE, I saw them holding me. May be they were some sort of guardian to the realm. I really have no idea. Is that normal?
>Your blue ray (...) I think you desire to be able to be more honest
I had one, he changed in a very bad way after a relationship. No, I don't judge him; I never did and he never understood.
>The horror core is basically a mass of negative emotions that you'll need to sit with to work with them
Biggest question: "How?".
>>
>>18335963
Oh i missed one? sorry! doing it

>Matt suddenly snapped. ''i'm not a good boy!'' he screamed. ''I' am a bad clone! And i hate counting and i hate you!

The interpretation might heavily vary depending on the query, either advises you to confront or to control confrontation in my opinion.

Hope it helped!

>>18335962
>Sorry about that

Why? you are helping us and if between our possibilities we should help as well.

Do not sweat it anon :)
>>
>>18335988
That makes a lot of sense ,thank you so much!
>>
File: 1471279535821.png (1MB, 840x1543px) Image search: [Google]
1471279535821.png
1MB, 840x1543px
Will do a couple reads tonight maybe 3-5ish, possibly more if I feel up to it. All I need is a name/alias, and a question. Method is scry.
A cute pic along with your post would be much appreciated. As always good luck and I hope things go well for you.
>>
>>18335402
Book (C)
Page 117
>>
File: 424911.jpg (356KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
424911.jpg
356KB, 1920x1080px
>>18336011
Nice dubs.

How are you doing ,m80?

My query - How did she feel?
>>
File: Cs5b6jsUEAEmOgI.jpg (98KB, 675x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Cs5b6jsUEAEmOgI.jpg
98KB, 675x1200px
>>18336011
Hi there. Alias is Goose. My question for you is this; I'm at somewhat of a crossroads in my life with multiple paths I can choose to follow. What should I choose?

Sorry if that isn't specific enough I don't really know how this works. Here's a picture of my dog being a goof.
>>
>>18336017
Forgot Alias ,sorry...

Y
>>
File: 1478756062287.jpg (56KB, 712x498px) Image search: [Google]
1478756062287.jpg
56KB, 712x498px
>>18336011
Chris
I want to know where I will meet this new love?
>>
File: 1478823463284.png (4MB, 3600x4522px) Image search: [Google]
1478823463284.png
4MB, 3600x4522px
>>18336011
Johan

Question is

What do you see me specializing in, imagine a fig tree, and everyone is grabbing a fig, they're like opportunities, every time I reach out I can't quite seem to reach, and now they're drying up.
>>
File: image.jpg (251KB, 722x1280px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
251KB, 722x1280px
>>18335856
Did u ever do C 10/12?? I might have missed it.
Should I email you ??
>>
File: 1462153171550.jpg (291KB, 885x927px) Image search: [Google]
1462153171550.jpg
291KB, 885x927px
>>18336017
Just fine again today. I'll get right on this one just need an alias or nickname and I'll get right on it.

>>18336022
I get the vision of a dark cave by a seashore. It looks like it's a pretty scary place and not the sort of thing one would want to journey into without preparation or a brave heart. Looks like it may flood when the tides come in. A sea vessel shines a light into the cave, and stops. Pondering perhaps.

To me it seems to suggest that the riskiest option may be the one with the most potential payoff or foreseen value. It's easy to imagine that the cave had some sort of pirate treasure or valuables hidden in it. Where better to hide something valuable than in a dangerous place where no one else can get to it. The point is that it seems that the payoff in this will be a matter of risk vs reward. Find a healthy medium between what you're willing to try for and won't feel like you wasted a lot of time and energy if he treasure isn't in the cave so to speak. Basically weight the options and personally it seems like you should only venture towards a more difficult path if you feel a gut feeling or have assurance that there's something worth fighting for in that path.
>>
>>18336061
Thank you very much :)
>>
>>18336057
I think I did., let me check the archives.

I did not.
Please email me as I don't even have you recorded.

How am I missing these?? Forgive me senpaaiii!

and definitely email me.
>>
File: image.jpg (180KB, 730x1095px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
180KB, 730x1095px
>>18336011
Rena
How has he been doing the past couple of days?
>>
File: guide chakras.gif (64KB, 557x726px) Image search: [Google]
guide chakras.gif
64KB, 557x726px
>>18336083
Uhhh... Mr. Val...
>>18335986
>>The horror core is basically a mass of negative emotions that you'll need to sit with to work with them
>Biggest question: "How?".
How do I meditate on it?
>>
File: 35251826_zpsb335d4a9.jpg (69KB, 1024x510px) Image search: [Google]
35251826_zpsb335d4a9.jpg
69KB, 1024x510px
>>18336017
Got your alias post right after I posted my reply, here's your read.

I see a great swilingof waters and a ship torn asunder by the waves but it plunges under only to return. Stormy waters and an unsinkable ship. For every wave that should sink it, the ship pops back up.

To me this may indicate and unwavering will, but potentially also indescision. Like a scylla and Charybdis situation of sorts, being town between two options knowing that the outcome may not be favourable either way but hoping for the best. A real dilemma of thought and action. Wanting to succumb to the situation but also being above and willing to fight it.

>>18336030
>>
>>18336095
Most simply by clearing your mind in a meditation with the intent of doing so to better connect with your negative core.

You can add in additions and form a small ritual meditation but that's a complex way of going about it, most people just need to meditate more often on themselves and on approaching life with a clear and self aware mind.
>>
>>18336095
ahh... I think I figured...
http://www.instilljsj.com/self-help/
Still would like a word on it.
>>
File: 1445825743363.jpg (79KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1445825743363.jpg
79KB, 800x600px
>>18336030
My bad accidentially forgot your read in that last post.

Information being passed from person to person, words, letters, and data exchanging hands. A sea of information at your fingertips. Reminds me of a great library or of a vast information or intelligence network. Words phrases and information floating about in a great space. Kind of a weird vision.

Expect to meet them at a place of learning, may be a school, library, and instituion for higher learning like museum or cultural event, or even the internet. May also indicate that you;ll connect because of shared intellectual interests or because of a particular tidbit of information being known.
>>
>>18336122
whoops... thank you.
>>
>>18336126
Interesting... ok I know who this might be. THANK YOU :)
>>
>>18336097
Ok, that was really spot on.

That was how I felt . Now I must wait the ship go down :)

Thank you so much
>>
>>18336129
Of course.

you'll find my system is slightly different from a lot of suggested functions of chakras. Most places don't even have mention of the magenta ray or of the inner green ray, or detail how the aura functions with the chakra.
>>
File: ein.jpg (93KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
ein.jpg
93KB, 1280x720px
>>18336034
>Tantalus example
Nice to meet you my life is like a Sisyphus example, how's life in Tartarus treating you friend?

The vision I saw was a bit convoluted but in summary it involved the themes of bounty hunters, business, and questioning the sense of purpose by which we do things. Whether we act for reasons of instrumentality or for aesthetic or personal values/ideologies. To summaraize in as short a way as I can, a bounty hunter basically captures a good friend as a criminal and states "business is business" even despite the times they shared and whatnot.

TO me it seems to suggest that you should think pragmatically about this one. That he best option may ironically be the most self serving one, or at least the one that works to better your life for whatever it is you strive to acomplish. Basically look for the act that will cause you to challenge you beliefs and goals, but not lose them. You will still want to maintain your values, but sometimes you'll find yourself challenging them if you want to get by.
>>
File: 45858448.jpg (15KB, 272x300px) Image search: [Google]
45858448.jpg
15KB, 272x300px
>>18334819
What is "SPIRIT COOKING" anyway?
>>
File: breakingnews.png (73KB, 500x303px) Image search: [Google]
breakingnews.png
73KB, 500x303px
>>18336011
>>
File: 1477720162068.jpg (79KB, 512x604px) Image search: [Google]
1477720162068.jpg
79KB, 512x604px
>>18336011
Am I late?
Jack
How does she feel about me?
>>
>>18336015
>And anyway, now I can’t return to Prospect Mir. I’m afraid that I won’t be able to stand another journey through that tunnel.

I think it refers to an actual journey, perhaps a travel of sorts. If this is the case it is adviced to make it.
>>
File: NOW!.png (222KB, 814x294px) Image search: [Google]
NOW!.png
222KB, 814x294px
>Finish gym
>Get food
>Sit down to do readings
>Internet is out
well shit, using my phone as a hot spot so lets get into it
>Name/Nickname
>Description and Defining Feature(s)
>Colour Shape combo
>Query
>Empath or Tarot

Love and good vibes be with you all <3
>>
>>18336154

I wonder, where did you learned all this? I believe your knowledge into occult are on point for the little I have seen.

You do not strike me as a book reader or occult person in general though. Religious thing? I am intrigued lel
>>
>>18336209
Marie
cafe ole on my thigh
green diamond
Love general in regards to the man I love for the next few months + advice if you have any
tarot
>>
>>18336216
>>18336209
tanish black hair, tall
>>
File: 1479155839150.png (592KB, 1259x1205px) Image search: [Google]
1479155839150.png
592KB, 1259x1205px
>>18336209
>that pic
made me kek

Okay:
>Canelo
>Copper hair, tall, large in stature
>Black Circle
>I have literally no fucking clue what I'm going to do with my life, what kind of man will I be, what will my profession/specialty be (I know you cant actually answer directly, just whatever you see/what the cards say or imply)
>Whichever you think is appropriate
>>
>>18336209
Tony
green eyes
red circle
Why do I hold back when I'm doing my hobby, and how do I stop?
empath
>>
>>18336209
Hi Empath!! How are you today?

John
Average height, Short dark brown hair, brown eyes, some beard.
White circle.
I want to know how my relationship with her will go.
Empath
>>
>>18336209
James
I kind of look like Tormmund from Game of Thrones with Brown hair, and I'm smaller in height/weight.
Red Square
What do you see of my next girlfriend and of my first born child (nobody is pregnant right now, just curious).
Empath and Tarot
>>
File: 1423978173337.jpg (819KB, 774x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1423978173337.jpg
819KB, 774x1200px
>>18336093
I see an insect clawing at a metal case. I'm not sure what's inside the case, but whatever it is this bug seems very invested in getting into it. Almost preoccupied even. It struggles to open the case with an intensity that one would expect from a ravenous beast that hasn't eaten for a while. Like a sense of hunger and desperation are here, but also lacking.

To me it seems to indicate that they're dealing with a situation or circumstance they aren't really used to and having a hard time with it, but aren't willing to give it up. They want to succeed despite the challenges they are facing and thus fight it with whatever they can do to help it out, it whatever way they can.
>>
>>18336216
>>18336220
>Tarot Reading;Love Specific
Queen of Cups(r)
10 of Pents(r)
Ruled over by The Hermit(r)
Counseled by King of Swords(r) and Ace of Cups
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0UqcOKSfLuD
>>
>>18336238
Do you think this is love related? That's all that comes to mind besides his schooling.

Thanks for the reading.
>>
File: 1431994289697.jpg (121KB, 310x310px) Image search: [Google]
1431994289697.jpg
121KB, 310x310px
>>18336177
sleep tight little awoo~

>>18336181
I see tracks left in the snow, that of a vehicle and those of a shoe. Like someone has been walking through the harsh winter. A figure begins to follow them across the landscape but eventually as the snow begins to fall they get covered up, leaving the figure alone with no guidance.

Seems pretty straightforward, that if you follow in the tracks and footsteps of this person, or in pursuit of this person you may find yourself lost at some point. That doesn't mean a loss or anything, but rather that you may find yourself unsure of where to go from there. To me it seems to suggest that this person may move on faster than you're ready for it and leave you behind and feeling lost.
>>
>>18335813
Hey newhelp thanks.. don't think it means fears as my neighbors are currently stalking and harassing me. I think it means I need to watch out for niggers more.
>>
>>18336269
>http://vocaroo.com/i/s0UqcOKSfLuD
the vocaroo cut off after you started talking about the king of swords reversed. ;---;
>>
>>18336209
Trey
White birthmark in my hair
Yellow circle
Who do I take with me?
Empath
>>
>>18336210
I'm not used to people being interested in me myself. I'm just a nobody. A failure at life. I've been in and out of homelessness, so a lot of time was spent looking into stuff like this. Since I have an education to some minor degree in IT and Psychology I often find I like puzzles and understanding why they exist.
Then I have this stupidly relentless desire to understand metaphysics and the way the universe is and exists, as well as answers of the divine. I'm religious in that I believe in a revised version of the Law of One Philosophy, changed to accompany my own views that I've had and seen.
I spend a lot of time reading Near Death Experiences on nderf.org.
I look up for information that basically helped me make sense of what I've been able to do most of my life.
Sometimes I think I'm a bit out there, so I try to find a way to explain everything so it's a bit more understandable.
But really I just have a pull towards this kind of thing. I've always wanted to be a healer of sorts. This seems to be a useful way of helping people figure stuff out. I don't expect everything I've said to be right though, I'm sure I've missed things or misunderstood something.

I guess I'm like, an average person with an obsession with trying to make sense of why anything is at all, what's the point of existence and all of that.
So far the story from what I've mostly read is pretty nice, otherwise there's some crap moments, they have to be there, and we just need to deal with them.
Also there's an entire science like system of energy underlying everything and if you're sensitive in certain ways you can pick up on it.
And I do that. Somewhat decently apparently, I don't know.

I just find I am compelled to try this stuff out. I like it all. It makes life feel worth living for me to do this stuff. Otherwise I'm not a fan of my society. I'm pretty disappointed in humanity. I feel like we should be doing better than we are right now as a civilization.
>>
>>18336301
>>18336269
nevermind! reloaded the page and got it to work :>
Thanks, Empath!!! This was really helpful!
>>
Hi all, I haven't done readings in a long time but I'm in the mood and I have a little time for one. If interested please post a pic you really like or that inspires you.
>>
Hi, this is Jim. 35 year old Capricorn. Kind of at crossroads. Been searching a lot within, using esoteric methods that I feel I've deduced from artists and musicians. It's been hard bc there is nothing regarding this method available for use, and I feel that there is a reason for that, so I won't share. But, that aside, I was hoping someone could give me a reading, especially regarding how to proceed in career and what to hope for or watch out for. Thanks!
>>
File: SnekLogo.jpg (289KB, 1000x667px) Image search: [Google]
SnekLogo.jpg
289KB, 1000x667px
>>18336330
>>
>>18336209
Andrew
blue eyes, brown hair, really need to shave, bags under my eyes for days
I need to know how to get N to talk to me again or if its possible too
red triangle
umm i trust you on this man
hope your haveing a great night mate, good vibes to you too
>>
>>18336209
Amber
Short height, Brown hair, green eyes
Blue dreidel
Love reading
Empath
>>
File: image.png (939KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
939KB, 640x1136px
>>18336336
Pic that inspires me.
>>
File: image.jpg (571KB, 1300x981px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
571KB, 1300x981px
>>18336330
>>
>>18336330
>>
>>18336221
>Empath+Tarot Reading;Future General
Judgement(r)
4 of Wands(r)
Ruled over by 3 of Wands(r)
Counseled by King of Pents and 8 of Cups(r)
http://vocaroo.com/i/s19MkwH8tG9w
>>
>>18336224
>Empath Reading;Personal Specific
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0LzNFGk6qAl
>>
>>18336366
That's not rocky though.

Two of coins
Two of swords
Ten of wands.

You could be getting overworked and in desperate need of money. Only more work gets you out anon.

Is there anyone fiscally that can help.
>>
>>18336209
>>18336209
lina
female, brunette, quirky, okay, white, average weight
white stone
what sort of guy will i be happy with? i don't know what type to go for
whatever you feel is best
>>
File: 1473026842695.jpg (79KB, 750x730px) Image search: [Google]
1473026842695.jpg
79KB, 750x730px
>>18336330
love reading?
>>
>>18336226
>Empath Reading;Love Specific
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1VrUMs7FMvm
>>
>>18336233
Sorry, this sort of query isn't within my abilities. Sincerest apologies.
>>18336301
>>18336327
Aye, I was gonna say embed it in your post (should be using 4chan-X anyway :^D) and it loaded first time completely for me. I'm glad to hear that darling! I wish you all the best <3
>>
>>18336414
You're right, I'm running out of my money QUICK. I need to start looking for something else to do very soon, mostly just been burning through banked money for a while now.
>>
File: 1479238310955.jpg (102KB, 750x674px) Image search: [Google]
1479238310955.jpg
102KB, 750x674px
>>18336421
What a interstellar picture.

Seeing a brown eyed person. Personality wise they are difficult. Maybe focus on money instead of a partner I feel a Aries pulling on you from last life. Watch out for goat signs.

Ten of wands
Seven of wands
Ten of coins

Hard work for love on the horizon seems the partner will have allergies and may be ill but in the end your happiness will be there.
>>
>>18335960

Interesting.
Guidance could be? maybe look well before taking a decision I have to make.

Thanks!
>>
>>18335867
>probably glad he met you
Kek thanks
>>
>>18336309
>Empath Reading;Future Specific
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1RLpyZPlNyx
>>
>>18336430
>Sorry, this sort of query isn't within my abilities. Sincerest apologies.

Could you potentially just do a romance reading for the coming months then?
>>
>>18336310

You are a interesting person Val, i am but more intrigued now to be honest.

Now i have checked a couple of your reads. As i stated earlier, some of them were for people i am somewhat familiar with but one of them was intriguing in particular as you refered a spirit guide blocking you. How could you tell?
>>
>>18336401
Thanks very much for the reading my dude. It's very accurate; I took too much time off the hobby, and now I'm trying to make up for it. One of the biggest problems, however, is that it is mostly a means to an end; I'm trying to use the benefits of it to reach another goal. My focus towards the hobby, and even my other goal, has waned as time has gotten away from me.
>>
looking to trade
>>
>>18336447
Thanks are they qt at least?
>>
File: 1450117279776.png (12KB, 1832x240px) Image search: [Google]
1450117279776.png
12KB, 1832x240px
>>18336474
Sure whatcha need? I do scry if that's acceptable. Just need a nickname/name and your question and I'm down to trade.
>>
File: 1479235271867m.jpg (76KB, 956x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1479235271867m.jpg
76KB, 956x1024px
>>18336475
The most qt are Virgo and piecses.
I don't think it's one of them it's a fire sign to be sure.
>>
>>18336378
>http://vocaroo.com/i/s19MkwH8tG9w
Another uncannily spot on reading. Thank you for the double. And I'm saving the image, enjoyed it thoroughly.

I'm 20. I've been trying to transition into this adulthood thing for a bit. Its been a hard 3 years. My old lifestyle is running away from my problems, ignoring the world around me, doing as I'm told to save trouble, staying alone because its easier for me than building relationships with people where I might get hurt. I don't want to run anymore, I haven't been able to handle things at home, abusive relationships, but I'm learning to be confident. Trying not to dwell on the past.

Ive been wrestling with this theology study thing. My father is a pastor and I've been wanting to find my own truths, etc. for a long time but I've rejected the church and its teachings, long story short everyone says I was meant to tread this path and I've been rejecting it for a long time, I'm starting to re-consider. Even if I am surrounded by hypocrites. It never felt right to be paid for being a pastor or giving help.

Everyone says my hair is like King Davids I wish the rest of his attributes came with my package, but I won't give up just yet. I'm going to look into this.

Thank you very much.
>>
>>18336483
Yeah!
I just want to know if I should get him gifts for christmas. it's a romantic relationship.
>>
>>18336342
>Tarot Reading;Love Specific
6 of Swords(r)
The Emperor
Ruled over by 8 of Swords
Counseled by The Sun(r) and The Chariot(r)
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1L7PVg8cvHP
>>
>>18336424
We've been friends for some years now. We only took it to the next level a couple of months back, but we lack the time to see each other on a regular basis.

However, it may be true that I'm a little bit too excited about this. Guess I'll have to control my emotions. What I can gather from your reading is that, even though a bond is slowly building, I'm way ahead of myself, right?

Anyway, thanks for the reading Empath, good vibes to you too.
>>
>>18336500
thank you so much man, o boy thats a lot to take in. i do feel trapped by everything right now. yes it is a girl. im takeing away from this that i should contact her no doubt and not just sit here?
>>
>>18336459
It's like a super specific spot is being blurred out, the only culprit for this is noticeable based on where it comes from, it's pathway.
Usually it's due to personal privacy, boundaries, or sensitive information not ready to be shared. I can tell if it's native to the energetic system or if it's another energetic system interacting with theirs. If it's another, it's usually a spirit guide, so I say spirit guide. If it's not a spirit guide then I don't know what to say as to what it is.
>>
Recently, your mind has been overly consumed by thoughts of your past. There's something you wish you had done differently, if only you had a time machine that could take you back. But then if it didn't happen you wouldn't have learned what you did and you wouldn't be the person you are today. Letting go can be tricky but you know the doorway is always there for you to walk through, and that thought comforts you to a place of complacency. Soon you will be ready to stand up and walk out but let that idea inspire you to do it, don't fall for the complacency.

Your desire for perfection is a great thing but as you're well aware it restricts you. You love balance and organizing has to be meticulous for you, and you keep a lot of it in your mind rather than writing it out or taking the action. Let this be your strength and allow yourself to get things done even if they turn out to be mediocre at first, after all you're great at fixing things up so even if you don't like what you made you can adjust it and improve it. Don't let the time issue worry you. Worrying won't slow time or speed up the process, simply enjoy the process.

For the future there are great things for you. A relationship will satisfy a part of yourself, but remember you must remember to be happy on your own to share your happiness with another. I see a green shirt or t-shirt, it's something that makes you happy and has some significance to your future and you'll go ahead with it or at least you should (I hope this makes sense). I'm also getting the number 6 for you.

Thank you anon, sorry for the delay someone was at the door. Also, nice number :) >>18336363
>>
File: 1449587771776.jpg (1MB, 5000x5132px) Image search: [Google]
1449587771776.jpg
1MB, 5000x5132px
>>18336497
I get the feeling of foundations. Bedrock and solid ground. A tough bottom layer that holds it all together. Even if it's disturbed or shaken up, it stands firm. A solid foundation that can stand up to the whole world being turned upside down despite seeming volatile or unstable at times.

Bascially I would advise it, since everyone likes to be noticed around the holidays, and who doesn't enjoy getting gifts. But if you happen to skip I doubt it'll shake things up too much for the worse. I'd say go for it for what it's worth.
>>
>>18336528
Thanks. : )
What's your query?
>>
>>18336451
This is incredibly insightful, I feel as if you really did tap into my situation, but I would like to get your feedback and see if maybe you have anymore insight.

I think the energy you are describing is my ex girlfriend. I moved away from her city so we separated, not wanting to do long distance, but we still talk. We were very much in love with each other, at least I thought, but to some degree I feel it was infatuation more than love. She was my first real relationship. Lasted over two years, but it didn't go that deep. It was more surface level than I would have liked. We've done really well since the separation remaining good friends, the times that we have been in town at the same time we still get together. I'm still close with her family, I'll probably see them at some point over thanksgiving.

Though that's what I think you are describing I think you could possibly be describing another girl in the city I just moved to. We've hung out a few times and seem to have overlapping interests, I'd say that I like her. Our relationship at this point is very surface level but we have had some deeper moments.

Any thoughts?

Thank you so much for your time!
>>
File: 1469847822815.jpg (52KB, 634x474px) Image search: [Google]
1469847822815.jpg
52KB, 634x474px
>>18336330
>>
>>18336330

I am very serious about this picture
>>18336338

Can you try maybe? If nothing is coming to you I understand
>>
File: 1410272518844.jpg (65KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1410272518844.jpg
65KB, 500x500px
>>18336542
Recently had a new opportunity come up, and was wondering if I should pursue it. I'm mostly wondering if it would it be possible to achieve this goal should I pursue it and would I be happy with the outcome?

tldr; Is a certain plan a good idea or not?
>>
>>18336526
Regarding this number. That's interesting you pointed that out. Am I not correct in thinking it's a little "off" at the end? Also, if you get a chance, please let me know if you can offer a reading. It would be very appreciated :) >>18336336
>>
>>18336543
Just to follow up the specific part of what you said that makes me think it's not my ex is you said that you think it's an energy that I have been able to explore
>>
>>18336553
I wouldn't worry so much about any off-ness, look into what feels right. Also check out the number on your last two posts, there's a nice balanced pattern going on :)
>>
>>18336549
>If you pursue: The Hanged Man
>If you don't pursue: Judgment
>advice: Eight of Wands
>Will you enjoy it: Four of Cups
>Outcome: Four of Wands
Short answer: yes. it may be an uncomfortable pursuit. I think it'll challenge your perspective on some things in your life, but ultimately you'll be building a foundation for something better in your life if you follow this. : ) any questions??
>>
>>18334819
Why do people always complicate things? There are two things you need in the occult. Your intention and faith. All this energy system stuff is a placebo, but I guess if it helps and you enjoy it have fun.
>>
>>18336417
>Empath+Tarot Reading;Love General
8 of Wands(r)
10 of Wands
Ruled over by King of Swords(r)
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1urncZLOy6w
>>
File: 1461741489749.png (1MB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1461741489749.png
1MB, 1920x1200px
>>18336597
Thanks for the read. seems pretty straightforward and gave me some things to think about. Appreciate it.
>>
>>18336011
Down for a trade?

>>18336602
I'm about 13 or 14 years in the occult, most of which was spent in research and experimentation. I can say unequivocally, with perfect certainty, that you are totally and completely full of shit. But I suppose if Chaos is your be-all and end-all, have fun being a sloppy occultist.
>>
File: Cnidus_Aphrodite.jpg (3MB, 1550x3625px) Image search: [Google]
Cnidus_Aphrodite.jpg
3MB, 1550x3625px
I will be doing 5 readings, love readings are welcome and even encouraged, I use Lo Scarabeo’s Tarot of Mermaids for said readings.

These are the rules:
>I need your nick or name (can be fake I just need them to focus on you), a gender (particularly important for love readings) and your query
>I do not do general readings (it’s hard to ask something like that to the cards)
>If you want to ask about time, give me a timeframe, e.g. How will my relationship with X look like a year from now
Feedback is welcome and encouraged

All hail the goddess of love and lust!
>>
>>18336621
ikki
female
do i get a bf in the next two years? thanks
>>
>>18336621
Snek, male, how will my relationship with Katie look in two months.

Thank you so much!
>>
>>18336621
Sam
Male
How will things go in the future with her? In a year from now.
>>
File: 1418088835719.jpg (337KB, 955x1400px) Image search: [Google]
1418088835719.jpg
337KB, 955x1400px
>>18336617
>trade
Sure thing friendo, whatchu need?
>>
>>18336621
Pepe, Male, Love reading. If more specific is needed: is there anyone currently interested in me?
>>
>>18336523
Aye. I find taking some time to think about a reading then coming back to it a day or two later helps gain a new perspective of it. Aye, the cards seem to say go for it, for better or worse
>>18336507
You're welcome man, and yea, just tone it back a bit and let it build at its own pace; I think you might be a little too gun-ho for what exactly has been allowed to happen as a relationship. No need to rush, she's yours man, savour it like a good whiskey
>>18336486
Oh man...thank you so much for the feedback, so much more than I expected. I say follow whatever feels right, and don't feel like you have to stay with any one choice you make; life is full of opportunities, chase them all!
>>18336473
Ahhhh yea, I know that feeling; was me when I had to stop gym due to my ex, I recently got back into it last year and fucked myself over a few times due to trying to rush results. Perhaps take a breather and give yourself some study time on the hobby; example, when I was getting burnt out of my modheim modelling, I watched a bunch of painting guides and went to /tg/'s WIP to respark my desire.
>>
>>18336606
that sounds like a nice guy. i wish this sort of man would exist but it seems impossible lol, most smart guys are either extremely shy not with a fire.thanks
>>
>>18336621
Cake
Male
Any girlfriend in the near future?
>>
>>18336639
Empath I posted an update, not sure if you can still do it, but I figured I would ask. >>18336453
>>
>>18335608
I've fell asleep sorry, thank you this really makes total sense 10/10 accurate!
>>
>>18336639
Did you happen to see my update?

>>18336543
If for some reason you don't want to comment that's okay but if you just didn't see it I'd appreciate your insight.
>>
>>18336639
Are you still reading?
>>
>>18336639
alright i guess i will contact her then, thank you very much
>>
>>18336629
>Yes, in order to improve your chances you need to stop being so overwhelmed by daily life, you need to relax a bit more

>>18336630
Unfortunately I see her very focused on gaining something material from you, probably interested in knowing what she can attain from the relationship (i.e. the link, not a relationship per se) with you, she will see that you have potential to give her something but not at the moment (2 months from now).

You will see things with logic and will stop being as fond of her, because you will probably come to realize how materialistic she is. You will also show you most overworked self to her.
>>
>>18336634
I'm in a burnout right now, but rest really isn't an option. I absolutely must push through, no matter what comes. As a matter of fact, I need to pick up the pace. What can I do to make this happen?

What can I do for you?
>>
>>18336640
Aye. Not impossible darling, rare yes, but I've met a few. However they are in VERY high demand.
>>18336647
Sorry, missed that one man. My bad.
I would say it's probably your ex, it makes a lot of sense with the "connection but with separate groups". Was your ex a ginger or dyed her hair red? That velvet cake-like colour is bugging me because I have no idea what it could be referring to
>>18336665
Aye I am, albeit sporadically.
>>18336668
You're welcome. Go for it man!
>>
>>18336632
Bad news:

I see you trying hard to find something remarkable about her but at the same time sad and disappointed about something happening with her you will probably show her your helplessness before the situation;

She will feel blocked and lost when thinking about you, and having a lot of internal struggles regarding what to do next about the situation with you... she will show sadness and grief when interacting with you.

Overall I see them both unable to let go.
>>
>>18336635
Sorry but no, there is no one currently interested in you.
>>
>>18336697
Elizabeth
Dark hair, hazel eyes
Yellow star
What does he think when he sees me?
Tarot
>>
>>18336641
You need to read my post again. Anyway That will be all for the moment.
>>
>>18336697
Her mother is also an empath and her the sign she sees the most often to signify something in her life is a red cardinal. Could that be it? She also likes velvet cake
>>
>>18336709
Ah well, I figured as much. Thanks for the reading!
>>
>>18336697
>Sorry, missed that one man. My bad.
All good my friend.
>I would say it's probably your ex, it makes a lot of sense with the "connection but with separate groups". Was your ex a ginger or dyed her hair red? That velvet cake-like colour is bugging me because I have no idea what it could be referring to
I mean I know a girl that is a natural blonde that dyes her her red typically, or red-brown. I have no idea what color it is now. I haven't talked to her in 5 years, she lives in Florida now, and I live half way up the country still.

I mean years ago, yeah, I had a crush on her, it never really went anywhere though. We were friends though, hung out a bit, life happened I suppose. I did try to clear the air about it last year, said I liked her and all that stuff, never got a response out of it though, so I just moved on, since that was what I feel to be closure.

I mean I don't know any other women like that, since I moved myself 2 years ago, I don't really know anybody around here at all.
>>
>>18336526
>>18336526
>There's something you wish you had done differently, if only you had a time machine that could take you back.
What's been weighing in my mind was a mistake I made that I'd never had any trouble in relation to with similar past experiences. This person purposely tried to make me suffer though, resulting in a cease on taking whatever they felt into consideration. I got too caught up in myself and they got too caught up in themself. There's a level of expectation when it comes to dealing with people that I did not fulfill. This other person isn't of equal maturity to myself and gets hurt very easily so I shouldn't have implementing the same standard by at least asking what I did to cause upset.
> But then if it didn't happen you wouldn't have learned what you did and you wouldn't be the person you are today.
That's what I keep trying to remind myself everyday. Must be too stubborn. At least you've hinted that I'll be able to let it go eventually. Hopefully there won't be too much of a self-inflicted wait.
>perfectionist
Yes, you got it. It's a damn frustration. I can't get important things done. Meditation has helped me calm the fuck down, enough so that it can be used to my advantage once in a while.
>A relationship will satisfy a part of yourself, but remember you must remember to be happy on your own to share your happiness with another.
Oh great. Looking forward to that. I'll make sure not to be a downer :^)
>I see a green shirt or t-shirt
I can't say I'm the owner of one
>has some significance to your future and you'll go ahead with it or at least you should
I don't know.. The only clothing-like item that holds significance is a pink baby blanket I sleep with.
>getting the number 6 for you.
Ever since I've moved to the 13th floor of this apartment, the number 6 has popped up often. Should I be concerned? Am I doomed to bad luck?
>Also, nice number :)
And there it is again

Thank you so much for the reading. No worries about the delay.
>>
>>18336714
Will you do one more please?

J, Male, will I be alone for as long as I think I will be, which is my entire life pretty much?
>>
>>18336723
I think that he was referring to this post
>>18336543
but didn't link the post
>>
>>18336736
Well I feel stupid then if he was.
>>
>>18336703
Can I make a second question? can you give me a little bit of insight about that disappointment you mention?

Anyway, thank you for the reading and for your time.
>>
>>18336730
Btw sorry about the errors, I'm very tired
>>
File: 1452643720288.png (255KB, 837x602px) Image search: [Google]
1452643720288.png
255KB, 837x602px
>>18336686
I see a wolf howling at the moon, night after night. Several nights pass and after the moon phases change to a new moon ,the skies stay dark. Thw wolf keeps howling to a non visible moon. After a while the wolf stops. The vision then shows the same doggo waking up early and howling a hearty awoo to the sun this time.

To me this seems to suggest that the path to further motivation is to find a new source of inspiration. Something that sets itself up as a replacement to the areas you feel your lacking, or offers a whole new plan all together. Basically look at your goals and ask yourself what it's all for. It seems like there's either a new perspective or motivation still unseen that could help you find that drive.

Not really too sure what I wanna ask so gonna go with the generic option and ask for a general love read.
>>
>>18336731
okay I wil do.

Probably you will find someone 15 years from now.

You basically need to work on yourself, the only thing stopping you from having a relationship suitable for you is your own hate to yourself, there is also a need to ironically improve how you interact with others, do according to that advice, and you will have a higher chance of finding someone suitable for you.
>>
Someone should divine what happened to Hitler's soul after death.
>>
>>18336730
Glad the reading has helped with some insight. And remember to take action and get things done even if they're not perfect, you can always go back and amend things.

With number 6 and everything else I've mentioned there's no need for concern at all, and the significance of it relies on your interpretation of it, that's a very important thing to keep in mind. My sense is to put your attention on something you want to get done for 6 minutes without drifting onto anything else, not even in your mind. Take action for 6 minutes without stopping and that momentum will help you keep going. Try to do this everyday.
>>
>>18336773
I was beginning to fear this might be the case. I definitely have a strong reason that is holding all of this together, but the goal is so distant that I can't feel it enough for it to have impact. I was hoping for something to help connect me to it more through what I need to get done. I'll have to figure something out. Thanks.

>general love read
I see a girl with what appears to be straight platinum hair. She is wearing strange makeup, like she is going to or coming from a rave. She's rather outgoing, and I see her laughing a lot. I can't tell if she's inebriated or not, but she's laughing quite a bit. I see that she makes a joke at you while you are walking by feeling sad. You look, say nothing significant, then keep walking. She then tries to get your attention again with a sort of “wait, don't go” type of thing. If you go and talk to her after she does that, she calms down a little, and she's actually rather pleasant. You exchange names, you start making small talk, etc. She's very cheerful in her conversation with you. Once again, I can't tell if she's inebriated or not, but she comes off that way a bit.

>>18336779
Not reading that, but he's probably in Valhalla.
>>
File: image.jpg (112KB, 600x776px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
112KB, 600x776px
>>18336799
Nice dubs

Will try the 6 minutes thing unless I've somehow decided there's an alternative meaning.
Thanks again. You're a great reader, will we be seeing you around another time?
>>
File: album_597.jpg (41KB, 600x501px) Image search: [Google]
album_597.jpg
41KB, 600x501px
>>18336209

Can I ask a really shallow question everyone always asks? Man I'm in a rut and even if it's all bullshit ya know. I feel like I really fucked up recently with a bunch of things. So I just want to ask something light hearted that can just blow along with the wind. Something silly to get my mind off of everything while I fix everything ;-;

>Name/Nickname
Melanie
>Description and Defining Feature(s)
Very tiny, short, cute skirts and glasses
>Colour Shape combo
Deep navy blue, almost into being a grey hexagon
>Query
Is there any romance for me within the next year (boyfriend wise or a spark)?
>Empath or Tarot
Whatever is best
>>
>>18336862
>Nice dubs
;)

>Thanks again. You're a great reader, will we be seeing you around another time?
I tend to be quite occupied these days but whenever there's some downtime I'll drop in and do some readings. Thank you for the kind words. All the best.
>>
>>18336950
Best of luck to you too. Don't get lost in that circus of life :)
>>
File: resized.jpg (193KB, 400x600px) Image search: [Google]
resized.jpg
193KB, 400x600px
>>18334819
hello. GooZ here long time reader here. looking for an answer. is there a way to find out your root objective devised in the zodiac? by that i mean my first set sing/mission.
>>
>>18337008

yo gooz, what's up?
>>
>>18337008
This necessitates you actually having something assigned to you inherently. If you want to get into that question, then you first have to answer the question of who would be assigning what. Answer that, then you can be a little closer to answering your present question.
>>
File: dnt ask dont seek relax flow.png (226KB, 463x473px) Image search: [Google]
dnt ask dont seek relax flow.png
226KB, 463x473px
>>18337058
to myself i assign the duty of being kick ass. appointed by myself. mission complete. sup OP. funny we run into each other again. but not really. i was expecting you.
>>
In blows the tumbleweed
>>
>>18334886
self proclaim best reader
>>
whole life theory: love and let love. flow or corrode trying to fight it. watch the stone in the river. he will show you what not to do. GooZology 101.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-09-05-14-38-49.png (604KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-09-05-14-38-49.png
604KB, 1080x1920px
Up you go! Good Night-Morning everyone.
>>
NEW THREAD:

>>18337378
Thread posts: 343
Thread images: 73

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.