[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/div/ - Divination General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 396
Thread images: 87

Welcome to Divination General!
Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

Every method is welcome: Tarot, Runes, Cartomancy, Scrying, Pendulum, Cleromancy, I-Ching, Tasseomancy, Necromancy, etc.

>If you're NEW, please READ the STICKY:
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074

>Guides made by some of our readers:
Rustig, wrote this to help beginners on how to choose a deck and start with the tarot:
http://i.imgur.com/2rodLWB.png

Thoth, made his own tarot and rune guide:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

>Some useful tips before posting:
-New readers should post that they're offering readings and what information they require from a querent.
-Look for their posts in the thread to determine what's needed and before posting, check if they finished reading already.
-Some readers will refuse to do certain readings - respect that choice. Also, bullshit queries will get bullshit answers.
-An "air query" can be made to no one in particular, but no one in particular may answer!
-Avoid making the same question over and over and/or to different readers, this may lead to more confusion than clarification
-Please refer to the Dream General threads for dream interpretation

>Readers and Querents:
Please, respect each other, let's keep things decent here.
Provide feedback when applied, we're a growing community and many readers are starting, let's help each other to improve.

>Chatroom: IRC channel for discussion:
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.sorcery.net/#/div/ination

>Discord:
https://discord.gg/bFAqcGD

Previous thread: >>18319745
>>
First
>>
File: choa and a sandwich.jpg (211KB, 1152x2048px) Image search: [Google]
choa and a sandwich.jpg
211KB, 1152x2048px
>>
>>18322948
Air-query/general discussion

I posted about it in the last thread, sorry to repeat myself.

There have been some pretty happy coincidences recently to make me believe that there's a presence around me.

I live with my mum and younger siblings, I'm 19 and we finally got a sleep out, so everyone has been moving rooms, we've been doing lots of cleaning, stuff like that.
On the same day I finished moving into my room, I found and put out healing stones that I had stashed away.
That night I had incredibly vivid dreams (and I NEVER get dreams like that) of a girl possessing me, talking to me, generally being cool and chill even though she was dead.

I am a believer in ancestral spirits anyway because of my Australian indigenous heritage but my gut feelings have led me to believe there is something more going on.

How would one recommend going about possibly contacting such a presence if there is one?
>>
>>18323017
I know you probably want some spiritual witch doctor shit, but I've had no problem contacting spirits with Ouija. You'll have to take the necessary precautions, of course, but it's entirely possible to communicate with benevolent spirits using Ouija.
>>
>>18323017
Try using meditation to contact said spirits, request their aid through your mind and focus as much as you can on their request.

Divination itself can be used too. Personally I tend to rely a lot on divination methods to contact spirits.
>>
>>18322989
I'm glad you are still here :)
>>
Trading a quick scry for a reading
>>
>>18323101
Go ahead, I would like to know more about my job options in the near future, one month from now, if you need a specific time frame.

For my reading I would need a gender and a nick or a name no matter if it's fake as long as I have something to focus on.
>>
>>18323078
Thanks heaps for your reply.

How would I tell the difference between a fake Ouija board and an authentic one that works? Or does it not matter?

Obviously online shit is out of the question.
>>
>>18323118
Skilled blue collar labor, it seems. I saw a man walking outside with work clothes like the kind a mechanic or electrician would wear. He was walking down a road with some trees off to the side. Maybe that helps in determining general location, as it didn't seem arid. I see him walk eventually to a shop of some sort on the side of the road. The shop is red and has a white sign with red letters hand-painted on. I can't read it well, but it loons like it's in Spanish. I think I see "se compran..." but that's hard to tell.
>>
>>18323085
One thing to keep in mind that I forgot to mention, I'm on anti-psychotic medication. Would that affect my ability to 1), get a clear enough head space to meditate in the first place, and 2), possibly receive legitimate signs from anything?
>>
Dumb question but should I inform my parents that im planning to make a request to the school administrator in order to switch buildings on my uni or just keep it to myself and go for it?
The previous one was pretty awful to me so im taking chances hoping that things get better.
>>
>>18323085
different person
how would i know i made contact?
would i be able to carry a conversation?
>>
>>18323133
I have no clue honestly. The one I used was from a Halloween store desu. I think it's more about the energy you put into it. Are you familiar with the practice? If not, get someone who is to accompany you.
>>
>>18323143
That sounds strange. But it might be related, what question do you have?
>>
>>18323145
I had a lot of difficulty in the past focusing when I want to make contact through meditation, what helped me was taking a few weeks of establishing sort of a mental crossroads, that way if I go unfocused I can zap myself back there and start over. I don't think you'll have any trouble as far as medication goes.
>>
>>18323171
You should take it with a grain of salt. You and I have read for each other before and seem to have trouble connecting. Anyway, I'm a male, I guess I can be Scryfag today. I'll give you an easy one and just take a love reading. Seeing how close you get should give an idea of how close I did.
>>
>>18323165
If you make contact their messages will be clear and obvious to you. They sometimes tell you in a dream, at other times you have the sensation of it, like when someone says something related to the question or subject you asked about to the spirits.

The rule of thumb I have: If it makes sense to you, and it fits with the context of the subject, it usually is a message from the spirits.

Now when directly speaking to the spirits, that depends on your spiritual awareness. There's people who can literally listen to what they say, others need a scrying mirror, and some like me prefer to simply request them to send their messages as they see fit, or through divination methods.
>>
Anyone else down to trade?

I'm burning up right now and about ready to scream so I'm not sure how reading for someone else will be.

Of course it's a love query.
I have two people that stir me so much.
I don't know what to do. It's like someone just put oil and wood into my fire and it's raging about to burn down a forest.
>>
>>18323187
They say you might seem happy but are also imbalanced inside, you need to go through all that in order to have a happier life in that regard, and they also say that you currently do not have a partner, but most probably are struggling with the subject itself, feel free to give feedback on this, I think I remember you. You were one of those strange cases where what the cards told me was completely wrong.
>>
>>18323199
I can go ahead and do a reading for you if you like.

If you want to give me names or initials (even if they are fake as long as you identify them) I can give you more insights on the subject.
>>
Anyone reading tonight? I have a fairly serious query about an ongoing issue that ive sought guidance here about over the last week or so. Ive made some moves based on that and am interested in how it might turn out. Thanks!
>>
>>18323190
What about toughts appearing on my head?
i am afraid that i might be bullshitting myself, it doesnt give me much certainty
>>
>>18323220
I'm M
They are E and K.
K has been in and out for a few years. My fire scares him off. He oddly comes back in at coincidental timing.

What would you like a reading on?
My readings are based more on what's best for your utmost well being regardless of the query.
>>
What are these "glitches" I've been seeing for the past month or so?
>>
>>18323233
You're the one ,Neo.
>>
>>18323236
Whoa. I know Kung Fu.
>>
>>18323242
SHOW ME!
>>
>>18323216
Ya, for whatever reason, we can't seem to read each other right. It's really bizarre. Well, this was fun.
>>
File: 1475274828502.webm (1MB, 460x258px) Image search: [Google]
1475274828502.webm
1MB, 460x258px
>>18323246
>>
>>18323256
I was about to advice you to run whenever you see an agent. I guess that's not going to happen.
>>
File: 1461609094129.webm (1MB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1461609094129.webm
1MB, 720x1280px
>>18323265
>>
>>18323270
'MOM , STOP!'

Zion is doomed
>>
Would you mind reading me?
Leo, male, 26 year old
What in shop, relationshipwise, for me and Ana M.?
>>
>>18323229
I will do your reading first:

Between you and E:

I see you trying to show that person a happy version of yourself, but on the inside you aren't so happy about E. In fact what I see is that E might be causing that imbalance you are having, that person is most likely the reason why you have a hard time with this situation.

E seems to be sad about something which happened between you and him, the situation is not seen as something with a bright futute to him probably something he wants to move on from.Unfortunately he also thinks you need to fix all the issues you have internally.

Overall, the situation with E is not very pleasant , there might be something but I doubt it's anything related to love.
For this guy K, the situation is weirder. You seem to have some passion for him but at the same time you feel overwhelmed by the situation, probably because of the conflict you have had with choosing someone, unlike with this guy E, you are not showing your best side, you are showing your emotional pain. He on the other side does not think anything remarkable can be achieved with you... internally seems sad about something which happened between the two of you, he sees you as someone with whom he relates to, but with no meaning beyond that, atm.

The cards say neither of them are suitable for you, it would be best for you to look elsewhere.

Of course this is an advice and you can do whatever you see fit.

If you want to do a reading in exchange, tell me what subject would be best for me to focus on:

Should I a) Focus the most on my spiritual development or b) Set my mind on career oriented goals?

>>18323226
This is the reason why I used divination, because you can ask yes/no question on specific ideas that you might have.
>>
>>18323233
Bleeding effect. Too much time in the animus. Recommend you cease use and consult your floor's psychoanalyst

t. Abstergo Entertainment
>>
Who has the dream machines?
Who controls the penal battalions?
>>
>>18323288
Can you read me, please?

>>18323285
>>
>>18323295
>BUT HOW ELSE AM I GONNA ESCAPE FROM REALITY WITHOUT MY ANIMAYS MOM
>>
>>18323288
That fits in some ways but not in others.

E and I are likely to just remain friends as we've already talked about the subject and the reading on him doesn't fit well. We're having dinner tomorrow and probably hanging out next weekend as well. Next weekend was his suggestion. He's looking to build long term relationships at this time in his life and build his career so he can have a jumping off point for his dream.

For K that sounds like the past. As in last year.

I will still consider it all as I go on with things.

For you, I'm rephrasing since it's Tarot and it's not always good for yes/no a/b styled questions. What's best for you is:
I pulled 7 of Coins.

Work on your crops so you can sit by and appreciate them. (more likely physically/career related than spiritually)

This could even be a time for you to look at all you've done so far and just take a moment to appreciate yourself and where you're at.

Thank you so much for the time and reading you gave me. :)
>>
>>18323305
Lemme see. I might have some energy left:

I see you trying to save the relationship (I mean the bond, not like a relationship by definition) you have with her, but at the same time trying to use a bit more of cold logic, because of something which hurt you about her.

She will not have a very positive perspective about you, mostly related to material matters, probably money, maybe she believes you need to have a better job or downright more money....

Overall it's not a happy relationship but full of criticism.

Take this with a grain of salt I am somewhat tired now.
>>
>>18323327
Sorry, maybe something is off today, or probably I am not as accurate as I used to be.
>>
>>18323352
It does fit in places.
I approached E. What you may have picked up on is he values me but wants me as a friend.

With K, it was spot on with the past. I'm not sure how the current is as it's been almost a year since he and I have talked. We have some history and he stirs me up every single time he comes back.

You also picked up on how twisted inside I am right now and overwhelmed.
>>
>>18323346
Thank you, but I don't see how it applies. She's a girl I "just met". Not at the "trying to save anything stage" yet.
>>
>>18323346
could you read me next?

male
pisces
general reading plz, just need to know whats coming in the next few months
>>
>>18323166
>>18323172
Thank you both for your help ^_^
Positive vibes out to all!
>>
Now offering pictomancy readings!

include a pic related with your query

gender is helpful

your sun sign info adds a twist!

include what else you will for my reading to be helpful

I'll divine as many pic related's as I will, probably not more than 3-5 this morning.
>>
File: 1456951943241.jpg (270KB, 1500x805px) Image search: [Google]
1456951943241.jpg
270KB, 1500x805px
>>18323458
Male, Leo

Love life with girl I call "Doll Hair"
>>
>>18323458
Male ,gemini

I feel like I should get back with someone... am I right?

Pic incoming.
>>
File: 5bTw11L.jpg (943KB, 2860x1948px) Image search: [Google]
5bTw11L.jpg
943KB, 2860x1948px
>>18323458
aries, f, whats gonna happen monday night?
>>
>>18323469
That's a stupid questin.

>aries, female
Gee who would have thought /sarcasm: off
>>
File: IA2bSac.jpg (116KB, 728x1089px) Image search: [Google]
IA2bSac.jpg
116KB, 728x1089px
>>18323467
>>
File: 25842218.jpg (98KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
25842218.jpg
98KB, 400x400px
>>18323472
>>
File: gentlemen.jpg (128KB, 953x953px) Image search: [Google]
gentlemen.jpg
128KB, 953x953px
>>18323458
Pisces, Male

Will I be noticed in the success or failure in my work by people who doubted me, will people in general listen to what I have to say?
>>
>>18323495

Meant for>>18323469
>>
File: 1478942550790.gif (818KB, 1500x805px) Image search: [Google]
1478942550790.gif
818KB, 1500x805px
>>18323463
wooooooooowheeeee!

the batons you both wield seem to be of equal ratio to your body masses, so this ought be a good match!

just remember that, despite her cute name; Doll Hair can take a punch and dish them back. maybe she even wants to see how hard you can hit!

inb4 domestic violence=nono!!

find a common enemy you two can team up against.
>>
Hi,
I'm going to be lurking for a little while, so I thought i'd offer some Tarot readings if anyone wants one.
Will be 3 card draw, I will tell you your cards and a basic interpretation.
Not feeling relationship stuff right now so no "will she ever like me" questions.
Question has to be one that can be answered with a yes or no (so no "what has the universe got in store for me?", etc)
A little fact about yourself to go with the question would be nice. If you can't think of anything choose a picture you like.
>>
>>18323500
>the awkward moment when you're trying to appear clever but you write questin instead of question
>>
File: 1478942705074.jpg (1MB, 2860x1948px) Image search: [Google]
1478942705074.jpg
1MB, 2860x1948px
>>18323469
on Monday night I'll be watching Simpsons reruns while browsing the interwebs... why do you ask?
>>
>>18323514
>that awkward moment an aries tries to appear clever and fails to understand the joke

You're even worse than Taurus.
>>
>>18323535
>damage control round 3

its getting real embarrassing
>>
File: 1478942794710.jpg (364KB, 728x1089px) Image search: [Google]
1478942794710.jpg
364KB, 728x1089px
>>18323473
It is always a good idea to re-unite yourself with God after every workday.

best of luck to you my friend...he can be difficult to find!
>>
>>18323538
>spooky

Thank you so much ,take care.
>>
File: 1470950223071.jpg (295KB, 880x1330px) Image search: [Google]
1470950223071.jpg
295KB, 880x1330px
>>18323507
Are they really talking shit of my mother or is just paranoia?
>>
File: 1478943764271.gif (678KB, 953x953px) Image search: [Google]
1478943764271.gif
678KB, 953x953px
>>18323497
mathematically the odds are well against you.

spiritually I'd say yours is broken. just don't go postal on me Pisces anon...try to focus on appreciating yourself and be less greedy for attention maybe?

Budda said that happiness comes from within...or was it suffering that comes from within? either way the attention of others really doesn't get you anything.
>>
>>18323554
9 of Staves, Ace of Cups Reversed, 8 of Staves

You need to take a breath and calm down, take things a bit slower and let things become clearer, you have an energy blockage at the moment. You've been working too hard and need to have a break.

I'd say this answer from the cards could indicate that you're worrying about nothing and it is paranoia.
>>
File: 0282.jpg (23KB, 341x511px) Image search: [Google]
0282.jpg
23KB, 341x511px
>>18323458
Male, virgo

Does he regret what he did to me?
>>
>>18323568
ey, Im a good boy and I aspire to be a creator more than anything, and I don't feel spiritually broken at all, strangely enough I feel more vital and steadfast but more doubtful than ever. you might be right, though.

The gif got a big laugh out of me though, I didnt expect it.
>>
>>18323507
Will my father ever understand what he's done to our family?

personal factoid: I keep all my favourite childhood toys on display in my room.
>>
Hello diviners, my names David im a leo,
I was hoping for advice/reading, what spirituality or other should i look into next to help my psychic growth? if you could divine me an answer i would be very appreciative. :) many thanks and blessed be
>>
File: owYAD1.jpg (195KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
owYAD1.jpg
195KB, 1920x1080px
>>18323507
Will I always remain as an outsider?
>>
>>18323595
The Emperor, Justice Reversed, King Of Cups

The reading I have is a little mixed, so bear with

There is a lot of love surrounding you and your family and that there is a pure love that surrounds you no matter what the circumstances. You have a feeling that something in your life is unjust, but there is little or nothing that you can do about it.
There is an older man, potentially a father-like figure or someone who you look up to that you should let help you. He may frustrate you at times and seem as if he is a hard man, but he is kind and you will be better off if you listen to him and take his advice.
>>
would anyone mind helping me with interpretation on a thing? i did a reading on if i'll have time to work on my projects, and i got 9 of cups + 2 of swords. i didnt know if i should've took that as yes, but it might take a while, so i drew some more cards to clarify, and they were the queen of swords and 8 of wands reversed.

how would y'all take this?
>>
File: 1478946074410.jpg (48KB, 341x511px) Image search: [Google]
1478946074410.jpg
48KB, 341x511px
>>18323582
Regression is a game...are you done playing? If so I suggest you make him regret whatever it was he did. ..He doesn't give a F***(HDGAF)
>>
>>18323598
Knight of Staves, Empress Reversed, Ace of Cups

Your self confidence should be on the increase, and this is a good indicator that things are starting to change for the positive.The Empress card reversed suggests that you have always found yourself unattractive, and that you need to spend some time looking into your own heart and start giving yourself some credit. Let the love flow. Things are looking up and it's a great time to make friends.

Very positive reading there :)
>>
>>18323614

9 of cups is the clearest "yes" answer you can get. the 2 of swords suggests you'd have to work at it though.

Queen of Swords suggests that you need to go with your insticts as they'll steer you right. 8 of Wands suggests you're feeling guilty about something and that you need to stop and start working on getting on with life.
>>
>>18323507
Can you hit me with a finances reading? Everything I plan depends on my money right at the moment.
>A little fact about yourself to go with the question
Unemployed, trying to help family but need some income badly. I'm also a tarot reader too.

>>18323614
>9 of cups + 2 of swords
Stillness may be? 9 of Cups is a wish card and 2 of swords means "balance". If you can not find the middle way, you will not be able to start anything.
>Queen of Swords
Good news. Do not cross boundaries, know when to fall back.
>8 of Wands reversed
Reversed or not, bad news. That's confusing on a level. On another aspect it tells you to give breaks when needed.
>>
>>18323636
King of Swords, the Hierophant Reversed, 3 of Staves

Hmmm

You need to have a real look at your finances and not shy away from them. You need to down-to-earth in your approach, traditional methods of money management will work best here, it's no time for gambling. You might want to look at seeing a consultant. At the end of things though things are looking up and your hard work should be rewarded.It might also be an idea to start putting someone money away somewhere safe for a rainy day.
>>
>>18323643
Will things get better soon?

Thanks!
>>
>>18323664
10 of Coins, 2 of Coins Reversed, Wheel of Fortune

This one is a mixed bag and not the easiest to interpret.

the 10 of Coins is a good omen, very positive and suggests that you have a lot to be thankful in life already. The 2 of Pentacles isn't such a great card, it suggests that you may have been feeling overwhelmed lately and that you might feel like life is weighing down on you. If you are feeling these things please seek some help (both me and the card are saying this :) )
The wheel of future card then says everything comes to pass. Both good and bad. Keep your head up and keep your perspective in life, remembering that a lot of things are outside your control.

Hope this helps :)
>>
>>18323670
The reading was spot on!

I do this moment will be over soon.
>>
>>18323628
About The Empress reversed, that's true.
>need to spend some time looking into your own heart and start giving yourself some credit.
Guess I need to start writing again...

About the positivity incoming, I wasn't expecting that... Well, at least it's good news.

Thanks for reading, hope you have a good weekend. :}
>>
>>18323680
Keep your chin up :)

>>18323684
Thanks, same back to you, i'm hoping the read was accurate and you have good things coming your way :)
>>
>>18323507
Am i living an illusion in my life right now?
A fact about me is that i'm smarter than i seem to be. I'm just passing through a hard time with myself.
>>
>>18323708
I'm trying.
>>
File: 1409927331450.jpg (631KB, 1600x981px) Image search: [Google]
1409927331450.jpg
631KB, 1600x981px
>>18323708
will i be wealthy enough to live a comfy life?
>>
>>18323718
You're my last one for the night, about to sit back and watch some tv with my partner :)

9 of Swords, 2 of cups reversed, The Fool

This reading doesn't directly answer the question, but hopefully it make sense to you.

You are anxious in general and sometimes feel like everything should be bigger and that there should be more to life. Try and learn to calm down and take comfort in the ordinary, little things life has to offer. You may be tending to worry a little too much in regards to your love life, it's time to give it a little less attention. You need to start fresh and find a new beginning, perhaps even look at starting meditation which would help with the anxieties.
>>
>>18323731
It makes all sense, i have some anxiety problems related to love life and this kind of stuff, and for the last days this love life has been my focus. I will try giving less attention to it, and go back to meditation too. I think i'm really overthinking this love life thing and i should just text her to ask what's up.
>>
>>18323622
best reading I've ever gotten goddamn
>>
File: Cry_For_Help_Pearl_Crying_Happily.png (1013KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Cry_For_Help_Pearl_Crying_Happily.png
1013KB, 1920x1080px
>>18323612
Thank you, this is incredibly accurate and enlightening!
>>
>>18323736
my pleasure
>>
Newcomer here, I'd like to try my hand at doing some very amateur readings with my dice, if anyone's game. This will be my first time attempting something like this, so readings will probably be inaccurate, cheesy, or both, but bear with me while I develop my feel for it. I believe the best way to practice starting off is to "get thrown into the pool", so to speak.

Anyway, ask your question, then specify whether you want a binary (yes/no) or dynamic (detailed) reading along with it. Then post your favorite song or, failing that, a defining feature such as eye color.

Looking forward to wetting my feet!
>>
>>18323784
She feels the same way as me?
Detailed
Blue eyes
https://youtu.be/alWMCKiijd8
>>
>>18323784
This rut seems to be ending and things are looking up. Can you confirm?
It's hard to choose a favorite song, but I have brown hair and brown eyes.
Detailed
>>
>>18323784
Hey! I'd be happy to get a reading ^_^
Something pretty basic.
Will my current relationship work out in the long-term?
Dynamic would be nice if you get a good feel for it!
My favourite song is Do It With A Rockstar by Amanda Palmer
>>
I'll have to apologize in advance for the "detailed" readings being only a few short lines or so, I merely meant that they would be more than "yes" or "no".

>>18323789
2d6: 9 - "Joy in love, possibly a wedding?"

It feels as though she does feel the same way, but maybe she's a bit over eager? See if you can ease into things if you're not ready for the commitment.

>>18323795
2d6: 6 - "A material loss, but an increase in spiritual wealth."

It feels to me that you're dwelling on whatever you've lost, but if you were to move on and take the lesson losing this has taught you to heart, you will feel more spiritually enlightened.

>>18323808
3d6: 10 - "Happiness; a meeting that will bring new opportunities."

Your current relationship may not work out in the long-term, but it appears that you will meet someone new who at the very least will be able to fill the hole. Whether something better will blossom remains a mystery.

A note on the differing dice tosses: I'm using the "toss into a circle" method, and if one of the dice falls out of the circle, I don't count it. You might also recognize the quoted readings if you look around, but everyone has to start somewhere, right?
>>
>>18323784
If i try anything with her today, will i succeed?
(detailed)
brown eyes
>>
>>18323814
2d6: 3 - "A pleasant surprise and the granting of wishes."

Yes, but you have to be willing to prove to her that you mean it.

Sorry for the short, somewhat vague readings; I find it's easier to write what flows through my hands rather than forcing words to build a narrative.
>>
>>18323812
To be honest I'm probably "over eager" one. Thanks for a reading!
>>
>>18323825
I will have to prove her? Like asking her out or something like that?
>>
>>18323852
The words aren't coming to me, but I feel that's because you know the answer, not I. Maybe something you've been planning will be your best bet?
>>
>>18323861
And I realize that's sort of a cop-out answer but every time I try to type it out, the resource I tap into to let the words "flow through my hands" (as I mentioned) blocks up, which I feel is significant.
>>
File: MeinfuhrurIcanwalk.jpg (26KB, 750x599px) Image search: [Google]
MeinfuhrurIcanwalk.jpg
26KB, 750x599px
>mfw I delivered 3 babies at 3 different hospitals today. Its two miracles since it was a set of twins(a stuborn boy, needed to see specialist) and a little girl named Noel.

Anyway Im doing Vaginamancy tonight. SHow me your hands and ill tell you how many dicks youve sucked since ive gone to get smokes THIS morning.
>>
File: portent600_852.jpg (100KB, 600x852px) Image search: [Google]
portent600_852.jpg
100KB, 600x852px
>>18323784
Hi welcome, a fresh bloo...- I mean new reader :P
I hope I'm not too late, I'd like a reading too. Let me know if you want a reading in return.

Detailed: Is it possible to leave without causing too much damage?
My eyes are light brown with some green bits
My current favourite song https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NrR42BTa9iM
>>
>>18323876
Not too late, just making some adjustments to my readings going forward, such as adding segments to my circle so I can do general readings better.

3d6: 11 - "Illness or unhappiness in someone close will be resolved."

Definitely. Perhaps they feel unhappy with your current situation as well, and I feel as though things are a bit too far gone to repair at this stage. However, separating will be beneficial to the both of you, even if you will be sad in the short term.
>>
>>18323880
Aye understandable, but you're doing good. If you want, I can give you a tarot/runes or scrying reading in return.

>3d6: 11 - "Illness or unhappiness in someone close will be resolved."
Oh interesting you say illness because it's related to someone ill I'm caretaking and it's putting a restraint in other aspects and I'm divided on what to do to move on with my life as well. Very good one, thank you!
>>
>>18323888
Thank you for the feedback! For some reason I was reading some romantic undertones but that may have been from all the romantic energy passing through from my previous readings.

I'm interested in what the runes have to say about my current situation. I was asking other readers about it yesterday as well. What do you need me to provide for your reading?
>>
>>18323894
Aye, the word "illness" was spot on the heart of the matter. Maybe the romantic feeling was from the fact I was currently discussing the situation with my partner?

For the reading just your query, gender and a song if you wish, I like to listen to new things while I'm reading also helps me to tune in.
>>
>>18323872
are you doing palm readings?
>>
>>18323899
No Vagina Readings :3
>>
>>18323904
no dick readings? that's sexist
>>
>>18323898
Very well!

Without going into too much detail, I'm currently attempting to court a woman slightly older than myself, and taking it slower than I normally would because of past experiences. My query is as follows: Am I on the right path to winning this woman's heart or should I back off before I get in too deep?

I'm a male, and my favorite song is this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SI8Bt1xL_dE
>>
>>18323906
I can do a dick reading.. but Id rather do girls... fuck it go ahead an post your hands. Ill see if anyone sucks your dick in the next few months.
>>
File: right palm.jpg (2MB, 2304x4096px) Image search: [Google]
right palm.jpg
2MB, 2304x4096px
>>18323916
>>
File: leftpalm.jpg (2MB, 3648x2736px) Image search: [Google]
leftpalm.jpg
2MB, 3648x2736px
>>18323923
>>
>>18323923
Oh,. Yeah expect a dick sucking. Nice. Probably 2-3 months but im not good at palm reading.
>>
>>18323784
completely unrelated question, how do you generate a title? as in the word/name thats in place of where "anonymous" usually is.
like yours is cleromaniac, how do you do that? i'm sure i'm blind and its something very obvious.
>>
File: GivehertheD.jpg (295KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
GivehertheD.jpg
295KB, 1920x1080px
>>18323926
You get laid soon, very nice how much for your sister?
>>
>>18323929
There should be a field called "name" on the reply form, at the top.
>>
>>18323812
Thank you for the reading!
>>
>>18323931
thanks my dude
>>
>>18323931
Are you still doing reading?
>>
File: your-bone-reading-960x350.jpg (133KB, 960x350px) Image search: [Google]
your-bone-reading-960x350.jpg
133KB, 960x350px
If Se-Se (cant remember the full trip) is in today, Im curious and would like them to read some tchotsky for me.
Bone and knick knacks.
General overview and anything Business that pops up.
Throw away, Se!
>>
>>18323942
Aye, but it'd be of the quasi-vague variety I've been posting; I haven't finished my more detailed cleromancy wheel yet.
>>
>>18323946
I suppose I should just call it "dice wheel". "Cleromancy wheel" sounds like it's for more than just dice tossing.
>>
>>18323946
No problem! I have a rather boring querry.

What are R feelings for me?
Detailed
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jv1ZN8c4_Gs
Brown eyes :)

Thanks
>>
>>18323927
>>18323930
great news considering i'm a 24th level apprentice wizard
>>
>>18323950
2d6: 4 - "A disappointment."

They feel disappointed at some of your recent actions. Double 2s tell me that your successful advancement strongly relies on another. Perhaps you should seek advice from a close friend or relative? Or maybe R wishes to talk about what happened? Something to note is that while I was typing that, the flow was turbulent, swinging back and forth between close friend and R.

Again, I keep apologizing but I'll get a better feel for this the more I do it, I wager.
>>
>>18323964
I think R wants to talk about what happened. Dunno tho

I don't really have a close friend to talk about.

Thank you so much ,you're good enough!
>>
>>18323910
Sorry for the delay, had unexpected visitor.

>Am I on the right path to winning this woman's heart...?
-Othala, Sowilo & Fehu
There's a sweet sense of familiarity with her, she probably holds some traditional and loyalty values you admire and seek in a partner. Sowilo brings joy and this is a great rune in that spread, also says that your doubts on the matter will eventually be cleared, revealing what's hidden and Fehu to grant the success in the endeavour. Very promising and prosperous.

I cast two more runes as how you should proceed:
-Algiz merkstave & Wunjo merkstave
These two runes are quite right of your decision on taking things slowly. I see some healing period is necessary before taking action, slow down if you wish and take the needed time to recover from your past. It's wise to not make any decision based on a quick judgement... Perhaps she might need to heal something on her end as well.

I hope this have helped you, wish you two all the best <3
>>
>>18323964
Going to stop doing readings for now; I need to focus my energy more on making this wheel and feeling out my own numeric interpretations of the dice. I'll be around, but I'm going to drop the name.

>>18323970
That was astonishingly accurate to my situation! Many thanks for the reading, I might look into ways to combine my dice tossing with runecasting after I've gotten a feel for the basics of cleromancy, since runes appeal to my sort of nordic fascinations.
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>18323916
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>18323982
Right hand now
>>
>>18323784
welcome welcome

wanna read on love with me and this old flame?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KDXOzr0GoA4
>>
>>18323989
>>18323784
oh and sorry
meant to add in detailed.
>>
>>18323923
>>18323926
>>18323982
>>18323988
I am memorizing what all of these hands look like and I'm going to imagine them jacking me off tonight. You've essentially given me a little piece of yourselves. Thanks guys.
>>
>>18323926
What's with the censored pinky? You got a big gross wart or mole or something there?
>>
>>18323989
>>18323996
Aight, I'll do this since I'm at an impasse with my project.

2d6: 9 - "Joy in love, possibly a wedding."

The 5 gives good indications for the future, but the 4 warns of problems to come if you act too hastily upon this judgment. I see a happy ending in the future if you tread carefully alongside this old flame of yours.
>>
>>18323998
well you must have some memory then :D
>>
>>18323989
thank you thank you thank you
>>
File: Anunnaki.jpg (264KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
Anunnaki.jpg
264KB, 960x720px
Do birthdays such as August 22nd kind of on the border between astrological signs have any significance?
>>
>>18324009
this actually matches up with what I got about being hasty
>>
File: 1459467026063.jpg (39KB, 348x333px) Image search: [Google]
1459467026063.jpg
39KB, 348x333px
Good afternoon /div/ i will be doing some readings today, anyone interested i will need

>Gender
>Sign
>Query
>A word that describes how you feel right now

Hope i can help.
>>
>>18324215
Male
Aquarius
What can i expect of this event im going to attend?
Chilled
>>
>>18324215
Male
Leo
What can I expect out of Ana M.?
Tired
>>
>>18324215
Male
Aquarius
Will I fix my life?
oppressed
>>
>>18324215

You smell like soundwaves of the waves of an ocean, and the top of the waves have pink to orange gradient tigerlillies floating everywhere.
>>
>>18324215
F
Gemini
How can I best support my sister right now?
Concerned
>>
>>18324224

I see a bunch of people building tents and whatnots for what it looks some sort of medieval carnival. Like preparing a tournament for a just, archery an all those types of games. Pretty colorful imagery

Well, to me this vision might indicate at least some small success in your endeavors and overall having a good time while you are at it.

Hope it helped.
>>
>>18324215
male
virgo
will i kill myself in near future?
depressed
>>
>>18324215
Male
Sagittarius
What's coming next?
Eager
>>
>>18324247
Thanks
>>
>>18324251

What you're experiencing is a minor blemish, although you may not see it now. I suggest not doing so, because your future gets better.
>>
>>18324215
Go outside, dude. Honestly you are doing readings way too much.
>>
>>18324258

You're reading them too much, love.
>>
File: 57.png (44KB, 144x265px) Image search: [Google]
57.png
44KB, 144x265px
anyone wanna trade with your good pal, the hero?
>>
>>18324233

Thank you <3

>>18324228
>Ana M
>....

I see the three little blind mice, it is even a bit cartoony the whole imagery itself. They are ruing on the table looking for cheese and it doesn't take them too long to find a big rounded one.

They start eating to heart's content, clueless of what is stalking them, the big house cat approaches slowly and quietly.

-----

Well this is something, you can clearly interpret this vision on a various numbers of ways. Who are you the cat or the mice? There is, if not trickery, illusion in this relationship of yours. But this will not last long, either the cat or the mice will find the truth soon enough.

Basically there is some sort of deceit that will eventually fall. Take that in consideration if you are the deceiver.

Hope it helped.
>>
>>18324260
whatchoo need
>>
File: Lady layton.jpg (55KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
Lady layton.jpg
55KB, 800x450px
>>18324258

Its alright m8, slow day at the job, which means i either read here or bore myself to death...
>>
>>18324265
Suppose I am, since I pride myself in being "the Deceiver of the Gods/Shape Shifter" and having a "it´s-complicated-gf"...whom she already saw me with. Though, I can still be the mice...
>>
>>18324270
I'm jealous. I wish my job allowed you to not work and still get paid.
>>
>>18324280

Mostly because is Saturday (Which means no shipments) But yeah, i feel you.
>>
>>18324268
i wanna know about the next couple months. it feels like there's gonna be a whole ton of change, and not a lot of time to work on the junk i want. will i be able to sharpen my skills and progress on my projects while still dealing with all this change?

how 'bout you, ol buddy ol pal ol chummeroo? whatchoo needin'?
>>
File: 1475356793979.jpg (113KB, 500x659px) Image search: [Google]
1475356793979.jpg
113KB, 500x659px
>>18324215
>Gender
Male
>Sign
Cancer
>Query
Will I be able to fund myself on my plans if so, how?
Stuck
>>
>>18324260

something is being dragged through the dirt. I cant tell if it's you who is doing so or something is doing it to you. but whatever it is, is hindering you or holding you back.
>>
>>18324287

the plans will change nothing. you need to relax. you're not thinking clearly. You have invested so much effort into something that you are not willing to give it up. You need to confront the situation. You do not have any time left to avoid it.
>>
>>18324215
>Gender
male
>Sign
Aquarius
>Query
I'm currently working in the US under one kind of visa that doesn't allow path to residence. The company I work for has told me they will help memove to one that does. Will I get it ?
Terrified
>Hope i can help.
Me too
>>
>>18324301

You will obtain your desire. Stay vigilant.
>>
>>18324285
I want to know about love. I have an approach I plan on taking. I just want it to go well.

I don't neeed a reading. I just kind of want one. I more want that pat on the back telling me I'm doing a good job and that my instincts are right.

How can you prepare for the near future? What course of action is best for you?

I pulled 4 of Cups. So no matter what will happen, ground yourself and realize the transient winds cannot shake your earth. Meditate. Breathe. See the world around you and accept it as it is. Realize it is in constant movement and there is always a vast horizon we cannot see.

This could indicate there is change coming, but you'll be fine as long as you approach it with a zen mentality. Go ahead and prepare by grounding yourself.
>>
>>18324230

>What happens if i say no?

Double edged questions dear anon. Now, lets see what we got.

I see a huge tree alone in the middle of a desert. It mantains this way for a while until rain starts to drop and suddenly the tree explodes! it was no tree but hundreds of butterflies and the desert starts becoming a beautiful forest.

---
There is a need for drastic changes in your life, but once you pass this page you will do great.

Hope it helped.
>>
>>18324280
Lel, I scry while stuck in traffic all the time. There are always little opportunities here and there we miss if we don't keep our eyes open.
>>
>>18324319
Thanks a lot, friend.
>>
>>18324215
Hope you get to me.
Male
Gemini
Will we get the chance to talk about things?
Thoughtful
>>
Taking a 20 min break (The guy of a barbershop told me i can go now)

Will continue afterwards.
>>
>>18324305
Thanks
>>
File: 32.png (116KB, 392x308px) Image search: [Google]
32.png
116KB, 392x308px
>>18324317
thank you!! sounds about right. let's go in on these cards i drew for ya.

>heart of the matter // 9 of pentacles reversed
>opposing factor // queen of wands reversed
>root cause // the lovers reversed
>influences // knight of cups reversed, judgement, ace of cups
>yourself // 5 of wands
>surroundings // the magician
>guidance // 7 of cups
>outcome // the hanged man

aw shucks, dude. looking at those first couple cards tells me right off the bat, you haven't been too lucky in the love department. maybe you saw a cutie that made your heart pop right outta your chest, but it didn't go so well, and not even in a way that was somewhat bittersweet. the experience was downright awful. it's cool, we've all been there, plenty of cutie wootie fishies out there for potential smooching, and the fact that you're not giving up is absolutely wonderful! that's great.

however, perhaps this new approach you're taking isn't the best. even though you're moving on to bigger and better cuties, perhaps your previous experiences have left you with a mark on your heart that's jading your view of love in general, and causing you to turn to approaches that aren't so great in the long run. your new tactics are likely to work on a couple of people, maybe get you in the sheets for a little while with someone you won't be too invested in, but what about when someone comes along who really knocks the socks right off your heart? what if your new method drives them away?

right now you should probably focus on letting go of your past hurts, and see how you view the approach you've got crackin' in your noggin then. if you still wanna do it, then hey, give it a go buddy, no one's stopping you. but you should probably slow down a little before you do something you'll wind up regretting later on down the road. i'm rooting for you, pal.
>>
File: 1476033100638.jpg (46KB, 400x566px) Image search: [Google]
1476033100638.jpg
46KB, 400x566px
>>18323973
>That was astonishingly accurate to my situation! Many thanks for the reading

You're welcome dear and thank you for the feedback, sorry for the late reply... busy time. Wish everything turns for the best :)

>I might look into ways to combine my dice tossing with runecasting after I've gotten a feel for the basics of cleromancy, since runes appeal to my sort of nordic fascinations.

There are many ways to cast runes, I have bloodstone runes and I just draw them out of my bag, mostly 3 or 4... Recently I've been experimenting mixing the Runes with Tarot and Lenormand in a single spread with satisfactory results.

You could use one of those spreads here: http://www.sunnyway.com/runes/layouts.html Read about them and pick what works better for you but don't be afraid to experiment, aren't we all here learning anyway?
>>
File: 8.png (6KB, 59x96px) Image search: [Google]
8.png
6KB, 59x96px
>>18324293
thank you! i don't know if it's me or someone else either, honestly. it could go both ways, depending on how you look at it. i appreciate this.

was this to trade? do you have a query of your own you'd like me to draw cards for?
>>
>>18324241

I see eight cups similars to the ones of Tarot. One by one a feminine hand covers it with a white handkerchief. No long after it each one starts changing colors.

Simply hold tight, its better if you try to end the matter... seems like this is something she has to do by herself. Hopefully it will end soon.

Hope it helped.
>>
>>18324387
My natural inclination is to burn.

My approach I want to take that's against myself is slow.
thank you thank you.
>>
>>18324215
Male
Capricorn.
Anxious.
Will I be able to find happiness and fullfill my dreams?
>>
>>18324251

I see the fool walking in a cross road, each side shows a different picture: A forest on fire, a desert with snow falling, a tundra full of vegetation and city inhabited by wild animals. The fool just stands in the middle of the road wondering where he should go.

Not only i think you will not but that you shouldn't . You are misinterpreting life and once you move out from this mess everything will get better, much better.

You are not the only one who has been on the edge anon, depression is but a fantasy, beautiful lie that our mind puts in front of us, so beautiful that everything next to it seems lacking in comparative... You can use this fantasy to grow or to fall, chose the former.

Hope this helped and i am here for you if you want to talk things. Been there done that.
>>
File: 55.png (6KB, 62x89px) Image search: [Google]
55.png
6KB, 62x89px
i'm still here and willing to trade, if anyone would like to!
>>
>>18324480

What ya wana know m8
>>
>>18324480
i want to know about the next couple months, will i be able to do the things that i want to do? or will all this junk i'm getting blasted with get in the way of that? do i have my priorities wrong?

how about you?
>>
>>18324517
whoops, meant that to go to you >>18324487
>>
>>18324253

I see the Ten of Cups, the RW description of the card. I think you are familiar with it. Suddenly i realize the imagery is actually a painting in a museum, and i see two guys staring at it and discussing in a sort of critique, not speaking very loud as they are in a museum.

I really do not know what to make of it... There is this sense of beauty yet being afraid of standing out... i think you might give a better interpretation yourself.

Hope it help.

>>18324517
>>18324522

Doing it, id like to know how tomorrow will go for me, some sort of meeting with an old friend.

Hope i can help :)
>>
>>18324334
I'm male and she's female. A lot of things happened.
>>
File: mspaint.png (20KB, 592x471px) Image search: [Google]
mspaint.png
20KB, 592x471px
I'm sad, drunk and also I'm doing readings. I need:
>query
>gender or sexual orientation if it's a love reading
>drawing made in mspaint by you

Feedback will be appreciated!
>>
>>18324435
thanks
>>
>>18324215
male
virgo
anything reading related to money please
chill
>>
File: 1469654703923.png (2MB, 2192x2680px) Image search: [Google]
1469654703923.png
2MB, 2192x2680px
Hi everyone, I work with chakras and psychology to attempt divining (reading) chakra centers to aid in unblocking and balancing the energetic system; which is what helps direct your entire physical life and being basically.

There isn't a fancy word for this practice, its just a talent I'm working on as a novice energy alchemist. I also work with tarot, and numerology readings but not at this time as stand alone readings.

Anyway, if you want a chakra or energy system reading please answer the following
>Questions
1. First initial of your name, also provide your birth month and day (numerological reasons)
2. Sun sign (element and energy type)
3. Sexuality and opinion of self's sexuality? (magenta, red, and orange chakra)
4. Belief in self's ability and power? (orange and yellow chakra)
5. Introvert or extrovert? (lower triad chakras)
6. What do you think about your family, friends, coworkers, and loved ones? (Yellow chakra)
7. What do you know about Love? (Green chakra)
8. What is there to be known about your dark side? (inner green chakra)
9. How honest are you with yourself and others? (Blue chakra)
10. How aware of your own thoughts and how they effect you are you? (Indigo chakra)
11. How often does unexplainable things happen in or around your life? (Violet chakra)
12. Do you hold belief whether logically or faithfully in a higher order of powers? (Upper triad)
13. A brief question you'd like some insight on.

Answering takes a while so be patient please.
>>
>>18324568
nice!

I'd like a reading on the general bent-ed-ness of /pol/
>>
>>18324517

>''“The first bowl of chocolate pudding was too hot, but Goldilocks ate it all anyway because, hey, it's chocolate pudding, right?”

>do i have my priorities wrong?

Apparently you do, and worrying for this is ought to cause you tremendous stress. When i scryed i remembered that quote and seemed fitting with the cards.

Basically what the reading is trying to tell you is to remember what you got and not what you lack, its always great to try to improve but do not do it at the sake of happiness.

Hope it helped.
>>
File: 7.png (12KB, 61x187px) Image search: [Google]
7.png
12KB, 61x187px
>>18324547
>heart of the matter // knight of swords reversed
>opposing factor // the fool
>root cause // king of wands
>influences // ace of pentacles reversed, 5 of swords reversed, 8 of pentacles
>yourself // the lovers
>environment // page of wands reversed
>guidance // 6 of swords reversed
>outcome // king of cups reversed

yikes, just how tense did you leave off with this old pal? i can see you really wanna give this fella a second change, you know, rekindle that old spark you two once had as buddies or whatever, and that's wonderful. ain't nothing better than shoving all those excess bad feels out the window and looking to broader skies!

but it feels like fate has other things in store, unfortunately.

while you may be willing to toss past experiences into the trash and move on, it feels like whoever you may be meeting is dwelling on those negative feelings, and refuses to make a compromise. they just can't release the past, they're the fucking dwell lord supreme, taking home the gold medal in the widely known sport of not getting the fuck over things that really should be gotten over.

honestly, i just think you should get your heart prepared for hostility. this is one dude who refuses to let go, and if you're referring to them as an old pal, and they're still like this, then i doubt there's much you can do there. just try and be as accommodating as possible during the ride, and see how many buttons you can avoid pushing. even if you try hard to mend the damage, they're very likely just going to keep being stubborn about this. it's just going to be energy needlessly wasted. despite all this, i'm rooting for you.

>>18324580
whoa, that's a lot of things you need, and my interested is officially in the "piqued" zone! just gimme a sec, i'm gettin' in line for this. oh baby.
>>
>>18324594
cards saying that they're all faggots
>>
>>18324580
1. A, September 21
2. Earth, Negative
3. Most definitely straight
4. Driven by inner will, related to opportunity and need for change
5. Introvert
6. In all cases I don't feel that I am connected with them on a complete level. There is something that is preventing me from doing so
7. It can be deceiving
8. If things don't go my way, I can make them do so if I really want to
9. I do not believe in being honest and telling the truth if there is no benefit to it
10. I feel as if my thoughts are reality are linked in one way or another
11. Every few weeks, something along the lines of weak law of attraction
12. Yes
13. I believe that my thoughts and the reality seem to work together. In my case, how true may that be?
>>
>>18324580

>A (July 11, 1990)
>Sun Cancer, Moon Pisces
>Male straight, open minded
>Independent and caring
>Introvert
>Literally love them all. I have no grudge against anyone and vice versa.
>Ugh though question, i have seen love in first hand yet it has never been reciprocal. Basically find someone you at least feel good being around her/him.
>Pretty straight forward but diplomatic.
>Sort of undefined. I am constantly changing
>A lot, pretty /x/ life
>Yes

Am i going to manage to make an improvement in my life? any insights?

Thanks
>>
>>18324547
Thanks so much. This put some things in perspective.
>>
>>18324611
Oh missed one

>Dark side

I am sort of selfish in some aspects and can let out my frustration on other people.
>>
File: 47.png (62KB, 201x296px) Image search: [Google]
47.png
62KB, 201x296px
>>18324580
oh man, i hope this is legit, i haven't seen readings like this before in this gen.

>S 7/25
>leo
>i dunno, it's kind of a mystery. bi, i guess?
>probably not, i don't really have a lot of confidence in general, but i'm trying to get there!
>introvert
>they're neato! some are asswads, but that's to be expected. not like i hate 'em, though.
>i know that's a special feel, but it's hard talking about it. so long as it's there though, then that's what counts.
>kinda lazy, pessimistic, self destructive
>i try to be super honest, but sometimes i'll tell a teensy fib if i feel like it's the better option
>i know that my own perpetual self destructive thoughts are my worst enemy, i can tell you that much pal. i'm self aware of it enough that i wish i could improve on it.
>sometimes i feel like my own bad luck is unexplainable. but other than that, not much.
>yeah, it's nice to believe that there are.

will i ever get better, or achieve my goals, or something? i just feel like i'm driving myself into a pit, and i'm having trouble motivating myself to get out.
>>
File: drawing.png (22KB, 1386x1126px) Image search: [Google]
drawing.png
22KB, 1386x1126px
>>18324568
how does the rest of the year looks like for me?
>>
>>18324596
thank you. unfortunately, i'm just a worrying machine and already have too much stress on my plate. why can't i do it at the sake of happiness, though? i want to be happy, but i don't have an ounce of happiness in my system, at least not any that sticks around for more than an hour or so. i'm sick of living like this, i just want to get better.

but that ain't your problem. thanks for scrying for lil ol' me. appreciated, buddy.
>>
>>18324580
1,E, 9/18
2,virgo
3,staright, sex is necesary for stress release
4,my poor intuition causes to make many mistakes
5,introvert
6,family is weak, friends are nonexitent, coworker is a dreamer(in a bad way), love no one can do it as i do
7, it's the absence of limitations.
8, it belongs to me only
9, myself pretty honest, with others i let them hear what they want to hear
10, very, i can spot my demons and silence them till a point.
11, i dont know, i have deja vu's pretty often
12, hail lucifer
13, anything related with wealth will be fine, thanks.
>>
>>18324598

Thanks for the reading... i am actually in good terms with this friend. We are attending a class tomorrow, i guess it will no go good?

Anyways thanks for the reading.
>>
>>18324580
1. S 12.24
2. Capicorn
3. Heterosexual but wouldn't mind experimenting. I'm okay with it.
4. It depends on my mood but usually not so much.
5. Introvert
6. They can be annoying but I love them with all my heart. Wouldn't mind dying for them.
7. Not so much. I know family, sibling and friend love pretty well but I never experienced romantic love. Also I know that love is when you will willingly do anything for that person without minding if they won't give you anything in return.
8. Sometimes I want to kill myself because I know that i am lazy as hell and just generally human trash, wasting my family money.
9. I pretty honest to myself but I usually tell lies to others.
10. I'm aware of them and i usually try to understand where they come from. If they are positive I try to apply them to my daily life.
11. It depends. Sometimes very often and sometimes I can go for months without anything paranormal happening to me. Two week ago I saw that my bowl with rice in it just moved by itself from one side of counter to other. I couldn't believe my eyes at first but when it happened next time I just shrugged, thought that probably what was moving it didn't have anything better to do than startle me, and moved with my life.
11. Yes
12. Will I finally find someone for me and become what i want to be and do?
>>
>>18324639
oh man, really? maybe a better interpretation would be that they're holding some deep secret negative feelings towards you, and you might accidentally goof up somewhere along the line, which would be the final straw for them, unleashing their rage.

or maybe some weird fucker will come between you two and get the air all tense, causing negativity for anyone. either way, keep your guard up. i'm rooting for you.
>>
>>18324580
>1. First initial of your name, also provide your birth month and day (numerological reasons)
CP, July and 27
>2. Sun sign (element and energy type)
Sun in Leo 12th house
>3. Sexuality and opinion of self's sexuality? (magenta, red, and orange chakra)
I'm not aggressive about pursuing chicks for so many reasons so i fap alot
>4. Belief in self's ability and power? (orange and yellow chakra)
Pretty confident
>5. Introvert or extrovert? (lower triad chakras)
Introvert
>6. What do you think about your family, friends, coworkers, and loved ones? (Yellow chakra)
Without going into details; i've been betrayed(not making any of it out of victimisation) by everyone i know and some handful of persons have fucked my reputation over with gossip and bullshit so i distrust and hate everyone even tho i stay humble
>7. What do you know about Love? (Green chakra)
Without trying to sound pretentious or anything but i've come to a point of realization in one of my shroom trips what deeply love is... It's hard to explain but it's a catalyst for the soul because it's not something that limits itself to relationships and such but the more love you have for something, the more exponential the feeling and experience will grow
>8. What is there to be known about your dark side? (inner green chakraI don't really know what to say
>9. How honest are you with yourself and others? (Blue chakra)
As honest as I possibly can
>10. How aware of your own thoughts and how they effect you are you? (Indigo chakra) pretty aware
>11. How often does unexplainable things happen in or around your life? (Violet chakra) all the fucking time and a handul of shades of it i fucking swear
>12. Do you hold belief whether logically or faithfully in a higher order of powers? (Upper triad)
Yeah but not in the conventional sense as people believe it to be
>13. A brief question you'd like some insight on.
Why the fuck have i been targeted of fucking propaganda and bullshit gossip mongering badly?

Thanks!
>>
>>18324580
1. S 08/13
2. leo, element: fire, energy: dunno
3. it's all fucked up
4. i wish i die in my sleep
5. intovert
6. family it's how it is, everything else doesn't exist
7. nothing
8. i have no idea about the dark side, or the light one for that matter, my whole life is grey
9. not much
10. not much either
11. rarely but there are some wieird moments in my life
12. i seriously have no idea
13. how will life unfold for me?
>>
>>18324652
Sorry for 1st question it's only C
>>
>>18324580
1. R. January 8th.
2. Sun Capricorn, Moon Capricorn.
3. Male, straight, kind of bi for really feminine trans but they're a big exception.
4. Very determined and ambitious, until the bitter end, and only for things I am actually interested in. In such cases I never give up, even if I'd lose some battles I'd still win the war.
5. Extroverted Introvert or social introvert or however you want to call it.
6. Family I feel is hard to describe, my best friends are the family I choose, my real family also means a lot to me.
7. It's what inspires me to keep on going, nothing else really satisfies me at this moment.
8. Jealousy, hatred for people who have everything or have been given what I want without them working for it. Hate for shallow people, people who can't see what I see. Deep contained emotions that only rise to surface when I've drunk a lot.
9. Very, honesty is one of my virtues. If there is one person I'd lie to it's myself but I'm trying to see clearly.
10. Very, when I slip into "old" judgemental thinking I try to focus on the positive and throw some nuance in.
11. Once a month? It started around a year ago and has been happening more frequently lately. It's occured more and more since around 2-3 months ago.
12. Yes, I even believe I've received a confirmation back.
13. I'd like to learn more about the transformation I'm making. What am I turning into? What's happening to me?

I'll wait patiently.
>>
>>18324627
>Clouds, Garden, Letter, Mountain, Fish

For now I see you're having hard time with yourself. Probably you're not doing well in public. Later you can have some financial problems. Don't drag away thing you must do, beacause it will cause you a more problems.

Tell me how you feel about this reading
>>
>>18324670
spot on, so it won't get any better huh, guess i should do as in my pic
>>
>>18324580
1. M, January 18th
2. Capricorn, which I think is Earth?
3. I'm bi, but I really only feel satisfied with men.
4. I believe I'm capable, but I'm afraid to try 99% of the time.
5. Introvert
6. I struggle with my family relationship, but it's not as good as it should be. I just got new coworkers so I don't know them yet. I love my friends, and my most beloved means the world to me.
7. I know it's a chemical reaction, but I want to believe there is some sort of entanglement involved--like predestination.
8. I've been to some dark places, but I don't think I've ever seen my worst. When I that low, I hate everything, but myself more than anything.
9. Not very honest with myself, but I try to be straight forward with others. I want to improve on that always.
10. I know they have a huge impact, but I often don't take that into consideration.
11. I don't know. Often enough to make me wonder.
12. I believe, logically, that there must be something. There's too much mystery in this world for everything to be random.
13. I want to know how to heal my relationship with him.

Thank you.
>>
File: image.jpg (54KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
54KB, 750x1334px
>>18324568
Female, heterosexual
Where does CS's remorse stem from?

>drawing made in mspaint by you
My phone isn't letting me download things for some reason, so hopefully this shitty online painter is fine
>>
>>18324680
>>18324580
Cap/Aquarius cusp, to be more specific.
>>
>>18324287
>>18324301
>>18324431
>>18324576

Sorry anons i am out of juice

>>18324647

Dont sweat it m8, i understand the cards, it gave me some insight, thanks.

>>18324634
>why can't i do it at the sake of happiness, though?

Because we should not put a value to happiness. If you want to improve do it while enjoying the ride, not the destination.
>>
>>18324678
Don't kys, anon. I know it's hard and life is awful but there can be thing you want to see and it can happen to you if you only want to. I wanted to commit suicide couple times but overall I thought about it and say to myself that I didn't see ALL of a world or didn't expierience it fully. Don't waste it anon.
>>
File: paint.png (10KB, 819x460px) Image search: [Google]
paint.png
10KB, 819x460px
>>18324334
>>18324566
>>18324568
Please
>>
>>18324697
>Don't waste it anon.
too late, i feel like i lived enough, i don't want to anymore
>>
>>18324708
>lived enough

How old are you? I do not think you have.
>>
>>18324719
24, we should end this conversation tough, now it seems i'm attention whoring
>>
File: 0UUlbm4.jpg (92KB, 1191x670px) Image search: [Google]
0UUlbm4.jpg
92KB, 1191x670px
>>18324297
Well... That was a pretty good read...
>You have invested so much effort into something that you are not willing to give it up
That's my school
>You need to confront the situation
I don't think I can confront anything when I need a clear head and rest. That summer was a gift from god. I made a 2 week vacation and it almost recovered me to my fullest.
>You do not have any time left to avoid it.
I'm aware, that's what bores me.

>>18324691
Well... I got one from another anon at least.

>>18324580
>MB, July 17th
>Sun: Cancer, Moon: Aries
>Straight, I'm strong but too shy to show it.
>I pretty much lost it.
>Introvert
>My family is my everything, I love them with all my being. I have almost no friends. Only one may be and he's a cool but kinda weird type.
>I think I just saw the tip of an iceberg. Unrequited crush brought me down.
>Furious. Glad I can keep it under control.
>I always question, and I try to be honest as possible, but half of my mistrusts come from questioning too much.
>Not much I think, I keep ahold of them when I digress alot in a good half minute or so.
>Inexplainable? Well... latest dilemma about my life is a weird doll like creature that I saw between sleep-awake position. Can be tied to my pills. But years ago I tried astral projection and I think I scared a few people with it.
>I'm not entirely religious but yes. I thought everything resonates within' something. Especially that feeling got stronger after I realized how good my family keep an eye on me and hold me dear. If my parents can watch over me, then there's something bigger that watches over them.
>I can't think of anything at this moment... May be my love life or personal projects? I'm undecided.
>>
>>18324723
>24
>Younger than me

wew lad there is so much ahead, so many people to meet and so many things to see and do... If you truly want to kill yourself strive for improvement and change.

Get a new hair cut, exercise, work/study, socialise... change your life and see what happens.
>>
>>18324723
i don't think there's anything wrong with "attention whoring". it's only natural that people would want attention, friend... not to say that you are, of course, but you shouldn't be afraid of that.
>>
What do you think about using other decks other than Rider Waite?
>>
>>18324681
>Tree, Bird, Dog, Cross, Moon
So I see he don't like changes. He's nervous about something. I see depresion. Maybe he don't want to tell you about something? It's not a bad person overall, he only have problems that he's tired of.
>>
>>18324752

Go for it, you will enjoy your readings even more if you find one that really connects to you.
>>
>>18324774
Yeah, I could see how he could be nervous about being straightforward with me. Maybe just didn't want to rock the boat, but felt bad for not being fully honest. This explanation should have occurred to me. Thanks for the reading.
>>
Trading a reading.

Would a filmmaking career work out for me?
>>
>>18324698
Tower, Woman, Mice, Sun, Book
So I see heartache and it's form you. Something bad happened to you and this girl and now you isolating yourself. Try to talk to her, explain things. I see oportunity to do this and fix things.
>>
>>18324811
Idk my man ,things are complicated..

Is she doing fine?
>>
>>18324817
She's probably lonley but trying to get stable.

Hope I helped
>>
File: 1432540583990-0.gif (1MB, 346x261px) Image search: [Google]
1432540583990-0.gif
1MB, 346x261px
>>18322948

I can read everyone's future here.

Yes!

I have it now!

You are all... going to die alone confused and terrified.

That will be about $3.50 for the reading.
>>
>>18324834
go on...
>>
File: 7030304_700b.jpg (51KB, 700x314px) Image search: [Google]
7030304_700b.jpg
51KB, 700x314px
>>18324834
>>
>>18324834
Jokes on you, I'll go out in a blaze of glory.
>>
File: Untitled1.png (3KB, 133x177px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled1.png
3KB, 133x177px
>>18324568
why did what happened this morning happen
why did it happen to meeeeeeeee :(
straight female
>>
>>18324824
Yeah ;I knew that already.

Just don't know what to do....

Thank you so much man ,hope things get better on your end.
>>
>>18324834
>That will be about $3.50 for the reading.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6a3BGs1uxfg
>>
File: Orc Man.png (24KB, 660x422px) Image search: [Google]
Orc Man.png
24KB, 660x422px
>>18324568
Love/Next Girlfriend
I'm male/straight
>>
File: totallynotme.jpg (1MB, 2832x2128px) Image search: [Google]
totallynotme.jpg
1MB, 2832x2128px
>>18324863

get the fuck off my land.

but before you go... I'm going to need about 3.50
>>
still here and willin' to trade!
>>
>>18324879
>>18324810
>>
>>18324752
Most decks on the market are just rehashed versions of the Rider-Waite deck, with different art & different art styles than the original 1907 art. Mind you, there's also the Thoth deck & several variants of this deck, along with the traditional Marseille deck & Golden Dawn deck (which tends to be more of a DIY deck for those who involve themselves in studying Rosicrucianism, though I know of 3 different Golden Dawn decks on the market).

Just go window shopping; look at the art of whatever decks you can find on Google image search or whatever. Then, whatever attracts you, get it & enjoy it.
>>
>>18324899
hi GD
>>
>>18322986
Nice!
>>
>>18324901
>Knows me without namefagging or using a trip code
How's it going?
>>
>>18324914
good. the knowledge and use of & gave it away.
>>
>>18324880
yay! nice. could you give me a read about how life will go for me until the end of january? anyway, here are your cards.

>heart of the matter // 3 of swords reversed
>opposing factor // 7 of swords reversed
>root cause // ace of wands
>influences // 10 of pentacles reversed, ace of pentacles, the world
>yourself // king of wands
>environment // 8 of pentacles
>guidance // queen of pentacles
>outcome // 3 of cups

some kind of disappointment has really been getting you down lately, huh? does it have to do with your chosen career path of film making? or something else? either way, it really looks like you're feeling like absolute junk due to recent events, but you're trying to shove it aside. you're trying to keep on trucking and ignore it all, to grab that success by the horns and make a fine meal out of it. you want nothing more than to succeed here, and that's very great!

but now, it seems like you're making no progress. you're stuck in a rut, and questioning what exactly it is you should be doing. you try hard, but will it all be worth it? in the end, will you overcome these hard times and get to making those films? well, your good buddy the hero is here with cards that say, yeah!

yeah, but so long as you work hard. you can't be slacking here. there's no shortcut, no easy way out, just sheer raw work. take absolutely any chance you can get to improve your skills, and more and more windows will be opened to you. the world as your new circumstances, combined with the queen of pentacles as your guidance is an absolutely wonderful sign of hard work paying off. go for it, pal. you're gonna have a great career, as signaled by the 3 of cups. i'm rooting for you.
>>
>>18324853
>Scythe, Moon, Sun
Did you have some accident? I'm asking beacause this picture you made and scythe card. You will get good, Sun is a good sign so get a rest, do something for yourself and it will be fine.
>>
>>18324919
I've been using & since I was in elementary school, though. It's much faster than typing and.
>>
>>18324921
oh, whoops i forgot to say that the 8 of pentacles came out reversed, in case my interpretation looks weird.
>>
>>18324921
Yeah, I've been confused about what exactly I want to do lately, and it's been getting me down. I haven't been too active in pursuing my current main passion. The reading is reassuring.

I'll start now. Give me a moment.
>>
File: symbol.png (9KB, 1004x508px) Image search: [Google]
symbol.png
9KB, 1004x508px
>>18324568
Female into dudes single
Love reading in 2017 please
>>
>>18324921
November: The Empress/The Emperor Rx
December: VI of Cups Rx/The Hermit
January: Mother of Wands/Father of Wands/Strength Rx

The Star Rx/Son of Pentacles Rx/High Priestess/II of Cups/VII of Swords Rx/Mother of Wands

It seems to me that you're struggling against an internal influence. I think the general trend shows making progress on it, but not quite overcoming it. I think the new year in particular will give you new life in this regard, but it seems the blind spot won't be caught, from how the circumstances currently play out.

You don't feel motivated enough, but you want to direct yourself somewhere. I think the new year will mark a new attempt.

The Sun popped out of my deck at last, indicating that eventually you'll find the 'answer' you're looking for.
>>
>>18324865
>Ship, Man, Anchor, Stars, Garden
Travel, meet people. You will find girl in some public place. She will be sociable, gentle, romatic, very optimistic. This will take you a lot of months to find her, but don't give up!
>>
>>18324879
Hey, do you still want to trade? I'm doing lenormand. I'm still learning so if you're interesed give me a query.
>>
>>18324975
Thanks a lot. I wonder how many months though.
>>
>>18324981

Ship may mean that you can find her on the internet and later you will meet her irl? Personally I don't like dating sites but who knows, maybe you will find your qt gf in place like this? You can speed up process doing this.

Wish you good luck!
>>
File: GL.png (15KB, 1221x709px) Image search: [Google]
GL.png
15KB, 1221x709px
>>18324568

Next GF

Male single, straight
>>
>>18324998
I'm not fond of dating sites myself either, but I'll look around either way, best of luck to you as well.
>>
File: 198qdy1m0jf7mjpg.jpg (97KB, 800x501px) Image search: [Google]
198qdy1m0jf7mjpg.jpg
97KB, 800x501px
So how does it feel being delusional?

I mean you guys have unsarcastically fooled yourselves into beleiving that you can see the future.
How can someone fool themselves this hard? Why don't you deal with the problems you have now, instead of trying to come up with fool's fantasies to comfort you about the future.

This is truly a misfortune thing to have come across.
>>
>>18324971
thank you. sounds about right, i'm honestly having quite a lot of motivation issues. i appreciate it, i really hope that i can.

>>18324977
yo! heck yeah, i'm still down for a good trade. what'll it be, pal?

as for me, i'd like a reading about the tremendous stress i'm under. will it be lifted anytime soon? will i get better, and stop feeling like a hunk of garbage?
>>
File: jeremy.png (6KB, 376x416px) Image search: [Google]
jeremy.png
6KB, 376x416px
>>18324568
>does she feels something for me?
>male str8

>jeremy
>>
File: huh what.png (22KB, 117x138px) Image search: [Google]
huh what.png
22KB, 117x138px
>>18325021
oh yeah baby. i'm gonna save this bait to shove up my ass later, absolutely no dildo can compare to the feeling of sheer raw bait such as this. unf unf unnnfff.

>fool's fantasies to comfort you about the future.

ain't it human nature to want to feel comforted about the future, though? if you don't want to be, then that means you were either lucky enough to be born into a happy wealthy family, or you're just some /r9k/ dweller living in the basement of your mom who babies you.

besides, don't knock it till ya try it.
>>
>>18324943
>House, Moon, Whip

There is possible romance. This person will be a loving but also someone who is impulsive. Probably handsome.
>>
seeking a love reading.
M Pisces
torn between two former romances, boy and girl
>>
File: dd.jpg (22KB, 640x427px) Image search: [Google]
dd.jpg
22KB, 640x427px
>>18325039
>don't knock it till ya try it.

I have tried it anon.
Every time I go for a fap, some clear substance comes out the top of my dick. This clear substance is my crystal ball.
And whenever I look into that crystal ball I see that you are all faggots.
>>
File: 1476639897793.jpg (454KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1476639897793.jpg
454KB, 800x800px
>>18325060
I get the vision of a vase or urn sitting at the bottom of the ocean. looks to be something of ancient civilization and looks both old but also pretty basic. Just a simple brown clay jar. It's cracked in a few places and half buried in the silt at the ocean floor. an eel that is an odd luminescent greenish colour (kinda like those glow in the dark stars that kids put on their walls) pulls up out of one of the holes in the jar and looks about. It bares it's teeth and flails about menacingly. The eel then becomes particularly agressive and leves the cover of the jar to go find something, not sure what but it leaves in a hurry. The jar then has a violent expulsion of the dirt and whatnot caught up in it by the eel's descision to leave so suddenly.

To me this seems to indicate that perhaps things ended unfavourably for you in one of those (if not both cases) and that the aftermath made you feel a bit hollow inside. The question of if you want to let those kinds of peopple back into your life is an odd one, but personally I don't think it's advisable from a pragmatic standpoint. That's just my personal opinion though. The read simple suggests that whoever or whatever this eel represents has both elements of illuminating your life but also throwing it into turmoil, sounds like a romantic relationship.
>>
>>18325024
>Sun, Clover, Heart, Key, Scythe
I would say yes, your work will be rewarded. You also solve some problems you have. You know Sun+Clover is a very positive sign! You will have some decision to make. You must take it quick, don't hesitate or delay it.

I hope it helped. Feedback is appreciated!

My question is about person I like. if I have to be detailed it's a girl. Basically she's the opposite of me if that matters. Can I expect something more form her?
>>
File: 1444126760253.jpg (1MB, 792x1224px) Image search: [Google]
1444126760253.jpg
1MB, 792x1224px
I'm looking to get a general tarot reading if anyone is inclined. I would be really thankful.

This is an "air query" and I come with no specific questions. I seek a reading of the cards to weigh my options and see what possibilities there are in my future.

I am female, my sign is cancer and you might be interested in knowing that I have recently discovered I have a knuck for interpreting dreams (my own at least, haven't tried on other people yet). Willing to answer any other questions required.

Not much I can offer in exchange other than my sincere thanks, unless you are willing to get a dream interpretation which I'd be happy to give (even though I'm nothing but an amateur and might be enterily wrong in my assertations/deductions).
>>
>>18325033
>Stork, Book, Crossroad, Sun, Anchor

You're afraid to tell her, that you like her? There are some doubts, uncertainty and secrets. If make decision on talking with her be honest. This situation may turn in a good way.

Hope I helped
>>
File: iLr2vbj.png (318KB, 396x554px) Image search: [Google]
iLr2vbj.png
318KB, 396x554px
>>18322948
I've made a bit of a breakthrough with my clairvoyance given how I predicted months ago trump would win through spontaneous clairvoyance. I'm excited for what I'll be able to know in the future now that I've got my foot in the door and know what it feels like to be right.

Also trump will be 7 decades 7 months and 7 days old on his first day in office. The trips don't lie.
>>
>>18324580

1. M, 04/Dec
2. Sagittarius
3. Het, But I don't care about real relationships
4. Almost none
5. Introvert
6. They frustrate me, and I end up blaming the closest to me for everything
7. It's puzzling most of the time, romantic love anyway. Family always comes first, though it has its burned out periods.
8. I'm petty and selfish, jealous of others, lazy, unforgiving.
9. / 10. I tend to hide my feelings, because it took me years to understand a little about myself so I have problem expressing them to others, and I don't say that lightly. In my childhood, some things would upset me and I wouldn't fully understand why, only realizing in late teens/early adulthood.
10. I seem unable to correct some of my worst behaviors.
11. I'd say they are common.
12. Yes, but I don't want to.
12. Will it continue like this?
>>
File: AHHHH.png (91KB, 386x408px) Image search: [Google]
AHHHH.png
91KB, 386x408px
>>18325077
that is honestly very relieving!! i hope you're right, oh jeez. i've never been very good at quick decisions, but so long as i can solve my problems, then i'll try my hardest. i'm sorry, i don't know how to give better feedback than that... anyway, i have to go now, but not before giving you your reading!

>heart of the matter // temperance
>opposing factor // 2 of wands
>root cause // 7 of pentacles reversed
>influences // 3 of wands, 10 of pentacles, queen of swords
>yourself // the world
>environment // 6 of wands
>guidance // 10 of swords
>outcome // 6 of cups

this seems to be an "opposites attract" sort of situation. your differences definitely do sting every once and a while, but it doesn't keep you from taking your friendship and flushing it straight down the toilet. naw, this is a wonderfully bittersweet deal. in fact, it seems like you two actually both benefit from each other's differences. being together helps you both to see the world in a whole new way.

you do have the power to make this happen. you truly can expect more out of her, but be careful not to overdo it. i can personally assure you that when trying to get smoochy with someone who's the exact opposite of you, nothing matters more than respecting their boundaries. but so long as you can pull that off, then you're good to go, friend. nice work, a+. i'm rooting for you.
>>
>>18324599
thank you for the reading!
>>
>>18325128
Sorry if my reading is not telling you much. Later I'll maybe practice new spreads or something...
Still so much to learn.

This is a very accurate reading. Thank you so much.
I wish you good luck!
>>
File: image.jpg (357KB, 722x1280px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
357KB, 722x1280px
>>18324927
I hit a pedestrian and I feel awful about it
I came to the beach and went to my favorite metaphysical store to feel better
Thank u for the read I will try move on from this positively
>>
>>18325161
I laughed at this post much harder than I should have.
>>
>>18325161
Be careful they dont try to sue you
>>
Could somebody give me a love reading? And spiritual reading too? Why suddenly so many werid things happen to me? I would be very thankful.
F Capricorn
>>
>>18325161
that's a beautiful picture
>>
File: 1457479288200.jpg (32KB, 564x427px) Image search: [Google]
1457479288200.jpg
32KB, 564x427px
>>18325005
>Completely skipped
>>
>>18325207
Oh, shit, sorry anon. It wasn't part of my plan!

>Ship, Heart, Rider

You may meet this person in summer or spring. This may be not constant relationship. More like some summer love. This girl may be a very energetic, athletic romatic.
>>
>>18324580
1. J, January 11
2. Capricorn
3. Het, I'm a very passionate person
4. Very high, I'm pretty confident about my future.
5. Extrovert
6. I'm close to them honestly.
7. I always feel like I'm missing something with love. Last relationship I had just got weird at some point.
8. Although I'm usually a confident person, sometimes I just hate myself.
9. Very, almost to a fault.
10. I went through a shitty period of anxiety and depression as a teenager - I'm well aware.
11. Quite often.
12. Yes.
13. A love reading would be swell - am I doing anything wrong, and what can I do to improve that?
>>
>>18325239

It matches my reading, thank you <3
>>
I'm at a place in my life where it seems like everything is falling down around me and I feel torn in multiple directions. I want to break the feeling of helplessness, but I'm unsure what to do. I've never felt this alone.

If someone is so gracious to do a reading, I'd like to know what direction to move in so I can achieve my ultimate goals.
>>
>>18325255
You know yourself best.
>>
File: 1475484156008.jpg (15KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
1475484156008.jpg
15KB, 400x300px
>>18325193
thank u i took it myself!!
>>
>>18325241
go home normie, this isn't your land
>>
File: cdc.jpg (33KB, 600x558px) Image search: [Google]
cdc.jpg
33KB, 600x558px
Is /div/ truly dying?
>>
>>18325566

god i hope so
>>
>>18325575

What are you doing here then memester?
>>
>>18324393

Nah. It's okay. I was real high. I wrote "this could go both ways" initially and deleted it.

>>18324743

Yeah. I'm not too helpful of a reader. lol
>>
>>18325566
It's like a zombie at this point. It still shambles along, but its soul is long since gone.
>>
Is anyone wanting to trade tonight?
>>
>>18325697
I'm down in a couple of hours, maybe. I'm in a mood, so no promises.
>>
>>18325697
What's your style?
>>
>>18325724
Tarot
>>
>>18325725
whatcha want
>>
>>18325727
Should I bother asking him for the favor? Will he do it?
>>
File: 1478620456059.jpg (291KB, 900x599px) Image search: [Google]
1478620456059.jpg
291KB, 900x599px
>>18325751
He will
>>
>>18325697

Still wanting the trade?
>>
>>18325838
Yo Chess, should I go out of town?
>>
File: tumblr_o56xx7hJHd1ubz3o0o1_500.png (122KB, 500x348px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o56xx7hJHd1ubz3o0o1_500.png
122KB, 500x348px
>>18325882
No not until February.

There's a retrograde planet in your life that needs you to stay with either family or just with Netflix and chill.
>>
>>18325898
Was thinking about visiting my other family for a few days. I don't have a netflix and chill person in my life.
>>
>>18325898
What information do you need for a tarot?
>>
IT'S PENDULUM READING TIME

YOU ALREADY KNOW WHAT TO DO

SPAM THAT FUCKIN' REPLY BUTTON
>>
>>18326025
M 21 libra

Will I get the exam results I want?
>>
>>18326025
Did this guy going to be my boyfriend?
>>
>>18326025
Any opportunity of finances next year?
>>
>>18326025
Do any of them thats not him miss me?
>>
>>18326025
Does my crush used to like me back?
>>
>>18326030
I wonder if it is a knowledge examination or a medical examination ^_^

There is a tiny, wobbly "yes"

>>18326032
a little "yes"

>>18326033
that question sounds kind of bleak buddy
There is a small "no"
You might want to try for this year. Get a seasonal job?
I'm also getting a "not sure" for the year after.
Good luck.
>>
>>18326025
Post your pic qt
>>
>>18326025
Should I contact B?
>>
>>18326050
>a little "yes"
I just met him, so that sounds perfectly normal.

Thanks!
>>
>>18326025
Will I find someone who loves me next year?
>>
>>18326042
moderate "yes"

>>18326048
slight "not really"
>>
>>18324605
A 9 21
Virgo
sounds interesting. A life of lessons basically. Your energy system is probably going to be somewhat resilient.
Your red chakra is otherwise okay and is working somewhat properly in tandem with the lower placed magenta chakra. The kundalini is essentially clear in this area with your personal unique tuning. However, there is some issue slightly above the red chakra as it adjoins with the orange chakra. It is here the kundalini loses some strength.
This is an issue of orange chakra though, despite it's affects being just above the red chakra, it is caused by the above orange chakra.
This instance is due to the rigid primary energies of the red chakra versus the amorphous waves of the orange chakra. The effect is the placement. This placement is important as it is telling of some potential possibilities.
You seem to be in denial about something. You have been hurt and this is the result, a sort of inner knot that you compromise with. This is the cause of the orange chakra imbalance, your way of handling a past situation or the way it ended leaves you painfully unsatisfied, you attempt to strive to not make that mistake again now, in effect you due to your proclivities put up a mental/emotional barrier around you that effects how you think and view people and thus how you interact and feel towards them.
You have a very powerful yellow ray, but it is not utilized mostly except in a few personal areas of your life. Either that or you have a really close pet that helps keep your yellow ray active.
Your green chakra seems...Like a wibblywoobly blinking thing, but in an interesting way, like it's dancing around you. You seem to have potential, you're close to solidification or 'crystallization' of a key choice in your subconscious that has your green chakra throwing out energies intermittently to begin a sort of cleansing, a spiritual 'awakening' as your energetic system gets flooded with the healing frequencies of the green chakra.
>>
File: Snapshot_20161113.jpg (27KB, 491x480px) Image search: [Google]
Snapshot_20161113.jpg
27KB, 491x480px
>>18326055
enjoy a shitty webcam image ^_^

>>18326065
moderate "yes"
probably later rather than earlier

>>18325898
Notice me!
>>
>>18326050
>I wonder if it is a knowledge examination or a medical examination ^_^
University exams, thanks for the reading :)
>>
>>18326071

>We are getting the readings

Neato
>>
File: thumbs up.jpg (173KB, 756x686px) Image search: [Google]
thumbs up.jpg
173KB, 756x686px
>>18326078

Dude you are pretty /x/ looking in a good way

>Nohomo
>>
>>18326060
stop being such a silky skinned bitch and do it if you want to
>>
>>18326025
Does K miss me? Or D?
>>
>>18326025
Will I meet a girl this year that I will eventually date?

Will she have cute short hair?
>>
File: IMG_20140814_001505.jpg (45KB, 384x426px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20140814_001505.jpg
45KB, 384x426px
>>18326091
yeah I think a dude in IRC said "You look exactly like your personality."

I will post a pic of when I was younger and crazier.
>>
>>18324605
Your blue chakra is pretty much quiet but in a passive way, once you rise the kundalini by healing your orange chakra imbalance and allowing the healing of that to begin yellow chakra tuning, and once that is balanced the green chakra will probably quickly turn on fully, which will automatically raise the kundalini to blue, then we're left with balancing the indigo chakra, the most interesting one of them all, in my opinion.
Your indigo chakra is pretty much active, though there is some interesting imbalances and a sort of blockage also caused by the orange chakra.
The orange chakra is pretty much your emotional layer of being, if you let your emotions rot inside of you, and do not express yourself and just seal yourself away within yourself, your orange chakra will become warped. It does not properly function with isolation in the beginning stages of social isolation, the result is loneliness essentially is effecting you strongly and warping your indigo chakra's sense of reality, your intuition returns a distorted sense of reality, while also piecing together once distorted things now revealed. Your reality and thoughts are linked in more ways than you might wish to imagine. It's pretty much the canvas we all exist and 'be' on. That we can produce our own is powerful, and the indigo chakra is pretty much the antennae and broadcaster of your thoughts. Your thoughts are what tune the indigo chakra, so to move the kundalini up into indigo chakra you need to have some semblance of self awareness of all your thoughts.
Your violet chakra once receiving kundalini will pretty much let it pass right through, and then you're 'enlightened' or I guess connected with your spiritual self, your immortal soul self.
However, for you, I suggest you meditate on your violet chakra for guidance on how to handle your orange chakra emotionally.

You'll find that thought is spacetime that we all exist in. It directly effects reality but is effected by physical laws.
>>
>>18326097
K probably no
D slightly yes

>>18326103
I'm getting a little "no" and "no" from either question.
It barely moves. I feel like you haven't found your 'type' yet.
>>
>>18326025
Is C going to say yes?
>>
>>18326106
Would hang out with/10
>>
>>18326025
male
gemini
will i pass every class this semester?
>>
>>18326095
I don't really want more conflicts ,that's why I'm holding myself back.
>>
>>18326110
Oh ok that actually makes sense to me ha thanks :) How about for N?
>>
>>18326110
>I'm getting a little "no" and "no" from either question.
>It barely moves. I feel like you haven't found your 'type' yet.

But I know my type...;_;
>>
>>18326113
tiny, wobbly "yes"

>>18326120
"probably yes"

>>18326130
"probably yes"
>>
>>18324611
A 7 11 1990
Cancer...

Hello fellow Cancerian!
I'm getting an interesting read on you.

I'm going to assume you've been slightly less than fully honest in your answers here.
Your magenta chakra seems to be slowed slightly, a sort of pressure of heavy energy is being processed by it. The red chakra is the source of the heavy energy, it is overactive. You're compensating consistently for something associated with your intent to survive. You might have suicidal thoughts or be collapsing under some kind of pressure to be more of a certain way.
That is to say, you might simply be very unhappy with your life.
Your orange chakra seems to be, invigorated and decently balanced. This is odd in that it seems to be strengthened by the red chakra will to survive. This lets you be pretty much in control of yourself, and helps you to manipulate others if you need to, but you choose not to, because your yellow chakra is crystallized somewhat, you have lifelong contacts that you seem to have a permanent bond with, though some you are not aware of while others are blatant. Your green chakra is active but passive, it is openly awaiting another, there is no real barrier between you and others on the heart chakra level, you'd be willing to let them in. An interesting overactivation symptom though is being too willing to let someone in without their returning the favor. A sort of energetic vampire effect occurs then, only you are pushing your energy into the other person, which makes them feel it is okay making them continue.
This is an imbalance caused simply by life, and will correct itself on its own, it's a sort of 'timer' set preincarnation to help allow you to properly mature and grow in a manner you desired to have yourself grow at.
Your blue chakra is good and active, though there is a small lessening of power caused by a means of dishonesty towards yourself that is yet to be known by you.
>>
>>18326025
I'll just ask them all at once instead of multiple posts.

Shall I find a girlfriend soon?
Shall I lose my virginity?
Will I find better health soon all around?
Will her predictions come true?
Will I ever have a daughter?

Thanks so much!
>>
>>18326139
>>18326120
will i be able to go to Colombia next year?
>>
>>18326158
gf: "yes"
v: "yes"
h: small, wobbly "yes
p: no answer
d: small "no"

>>18326160
"no" at first, then kind of a "yes"
Maybe it will be later in the year
>>
>>18326175
>d: small "no"

The one I was most excited about too. Oh well, thank you for reading the rest of them, I appreciate it.
>>
>>18324611
Let's see, this blue chakra lessening or imbalance is caused by an indigo chakra design made preincarnation as well as another hurdle for you to overcome to become spiritually connected with your immortal conscious self, also known as rising the kundalini to the indigo chakra. Your indigo chakra itself is somewhat blocked in the back end in that you are in denial about something you don't even know, but once known will remain to be unknown until you try to realize what it is. This blockage comes alongside another blockage that is basically put, an abusive mind. You beat yourself up, but you take it, but you keep doing it. You hate yourself because you can't get anyone to love you, but you know people love you and so you relax, but still you feel the burden and pain of your own prideful human egotistic mind shunting you for your own self perceived failures.

These indigo chakra issues are ones that stem from the inner green chakra where the 'shadow self' resides.
You being a Cancer are probably more in connection with your shadow self, and it may even be this connection that is that thing which you are in denial about. You admit it slightly, but you know there is an entire hurricane bigger than a swirling galaxy inside that heart of yours and you don't want to look at it.

There is the darkness of the human potential, the sheer pitch black of humanity, and you are a part of it. To look into that is to stare into the face of madness, so I do not advise that. Instead you should look at the edges, get to know that shallow dark part of yourself that you dip into normally. Look for those pieces of yourself within your heart that you have abandoned, ignored, suppressed, repressed, and otherwise avoided. They all still exist in you, and they have a being. They are parts of you, and in order to properly open the green chakra, you must find some minimum amount of those parts of you and unite them with yourself using the green chakra energies.
>>
>>18326025
Will it take a month for my illness to fade?
2 months maybe?
>>
>>18326025
Will my next partner like my kink?
Are they a good lover?
>>
>>18324611
You have great potential to vastly improve your life, you just need to remember to love yourself equally. You come off as the kind of person who is kind because they don't have an appreciation of their own self-worth, if you put your foot down in the right kind of way, especially towards your own self, you might find making improvements can be as simple as saying 'No'.
>>
>>18326025
Will I have children one day?
Will they/he/she have a great impact on this world?
>>
>>18326025
do I get accepted In the Spring?
>>
>>18326184
I'm getting a yes for up to 7 months.
Not sure if it's even one of those kinds of illnesses but whatever. idc ^_^
Do me a favor
ALL OF YOU
don't ask about multiple times.
That's my job okay.

>>18326184
"yes" then a smaller "yes"

>>18326193
"yes" "yes"
>>
>>18326200
"maybe yes"
>>
>>18326025
have we successfully contacted them?
are their intentions good?
>>
>>18326025
Are my eyes blue?
Is my hair curly?
Do I own a dog?

curious about the results, ill give honest feedback
>>
>>18324625
S 7 25
Leo
Your energetic system feels somewhat droopy with density. I'll see if I can help here but with this kind of situation, which I refer to as 'the pit of indifference' any attempts usually are accepted but not acted, usually out of low motivation and desire caused by depression.

Firstly, Anon, I ask that you consider some kind of contingency plan to counter your suicidal tendencies. Most notably, don't fall into the desire to wallow in the comfortable misery of sadness.
Your magenta and red chakras are okay, though something is off. The magenta chakra seems to be doing okay, it just seems a little under powered which might be an actual physical or emotional cause. The red chakra is pretty much where the kundalini stops at. The entire operation of your energy system has a...path of what needs to be corrected.

To start, at the indigo ray is doubt, this is a cascading symptom that has pretty much been designed preincarnation to screw up the rest of your system. It's a programming device used to help train you to maintain focus on awareness of thought.

That is to say, I will quote you
>i'm self aware of it enough that i wish i could improve on it
To wish is of the fantasy, to will is of reality.

Here's the first problem: Your indigo chakra does not believe in it's own power, also known as the biggest blockage of all to an indigo chakra, doubt. You need to believe in yourself.
Next issue is the green chakra, you have little forgiveness of yourself, you need to get to know your shadow self, aka, those parts of you you've suppressed that now exist within your inner green chakra. As you mend these parts of you out of tune with your whole self, you will unlock thought processes and mind sets that will make reality almost feel like a game to you.
From there you just need to balance the orange chakra overactivation that is creating the 'perpetual' part of your self destructive thoughts.
Your yellow chakra is presently good, but dim.
>>
>>18326207
>Not sure if it's even one of those kinds
Unfortunately it is.
Thanks for the reading.
>>
>>18326025
Has he cried over me?
>>
>>18326207
Thanks
>>
>>18324580
>D / Month: 4 / Day: 12
>Aries
>Straight, but comfortable enough to admit a dude is cute/hot/handsome/etc
>I always doubt myself
>introvert
>Most are "sheep", but good people
>It's a merciless mire of misery and malady but makes the mirthful moments more memorable and merry.
>For as much of a loving person that I am, I do have a temper that I try my best to keep in check.
>I am always honest with people when I can trust them, otherwise, I chat and nerd out with people, y'know, be social despite my introverted nature.
>Being introverted meant that I am always self-reflecting and go through introspection before I sleep most nights.
>Not often, but when I get very angry electrical lights tend to flicker violently
>I know that I don't know if there is a higher order of powers

>Question: IDK I have a bunch, hard to pick one.
Since I don't think my programming skills are up to the point they should be at, that I ask myself if my college program is worth the student debt I am getting into. So I guess my question is: will this line of work work out for me and provide a reasonable living for me and my future family?
>>
>>18326221
Do you have an email or something I can email you at one day, since it seems there are too many posts in this thread for me to get at you, if you want I can drop one of my random throwaway emails and you can just email me there if you don't want to drop yours in here.
>>
>>18324625
This dimness is actually the strongest chakra center you got going for you, which is very strange but means you have the ability to easily connect with others despite being an introvert, a sort of preincarnation gift possibly.
Your resilient yet rigid yellow chakra is also a good sign that you are well grounded in this style of reality (incarnating as a human on Earth) and thus this current incarnation may be the final 'tweaking' of any remaining issues on the soul side, not so much the human side, before it continues onward from reincarnating in these styles of reality.
That or you have a spirit guide(s) keeping high maintenance on you.

My number one and two pieces of advice to you:
1. Stop being negative, attempt to word things positively.
2. Become more self aware of your thoughts, and catch then stop yourself when you realize you're thinking in ways you do not like, rephrase your thoughts into positive things. This is most easily done by looking for the positive side of things instead of the obvious negative sides.

Your energetic system seems like one that will in the future garnish a lot of usefulness to you over the course of these probably miserable years, if not decades.

You will probably get better in your own unique way towards your own style of things, as for goals, if you don't destructively set incredibly high ones, then yeah, you'll achieve a lot of goals, but some you inevitably won't, and you'll need to learn to live with that.

To you I speak and say!
Learn to god damn forgive yourself! You're only human! Human's make some pretty blunderous mistakes (slavery, human sacrifice, oil spills, fukushima to name a few), so like, relax on yourself.

Chill out guy, smoke a huge blunt or something and try to love yourself.
>>
>>18326214
"yes" "no"

>>18326218
6 of Swords, 9 of Disks, 4 of Wands

>>18326228
yw
My condolences.
>>
>>18326025
Does my ex miss me?
>>
>>18326243
Why are you not answering the questions but answer everything else? Do you not trust your method to be accurate?

Random tarot cards aren't a reply in this case.
>>
New Thread:
>>18326255
>>18326255
>>18326255
>>
>>18326218
>>18326212

should anon go fuck himself? y/n
>>
(did not expect so many people to want this.)

>>18324637
E 9 18
Virgo
Your energetic system seems like one of ...

Hello, you are inherently a negative polarity entity but not a violent one. I guess I'll see how this goes.

Your magenta chakra is good.
Your red chakra is balanced.
Your orange chakra is overcharged in a balanced way, but requires you have a lot of personal time to not get burnt out.
Your yellow chakra is appropriate for your configuration.
Your green chakra is active but reserved in a way appropriate for your style of personality, though I find that there is a curiosity and interest in you of other people akin to caring but without the care,
Your blue chakra is inverse, which is appropriate for your configuration.
Your indigo chakra is not honed. This is causing you to stagnate somewhat in parts of your life, but due to your configuration I can't really tell what it is, it's something wholly personal to you pretty much I guess.
Your violet chakra seems pleased with your progress, though it might have something to offer you if you meditate upon it.

You might find great wealth awaits you like anyone else, if you just play the game of society the in the right kinds of ways. There's always someone available to you to get a boost off of and leave in the dust. You just need to be open to their presences.
>>
File: 1427840907705.jpg (203KB, 992x1520px) Image search: [Google]
1427840907705.jpg
203KB, 992x1520px
>>18326232
oh dear, why are you breaking his heart?

"no answer"

>>18326247
a little "yes"

>>18326254
No
I think you're wasting other people's time when you can make dog calls and look in the mirror, while other queren't answers are not so available.
If you really care how accurate the pendulum is, you would first interpret your tarot reading.

I want you to work for this because THAT would be in the spirit of divination.
>>
>>18326025
Does M have any feelings for me beyond friendship?
>>
>>18326025
Did CR ever like me?
Did SM ever like me?
Any girl within the next 2-4 months?
Do I weigh 150lbs? (Sorry, been burned too many times on these but I still try to be optimistic)
>>
Guh. I'm exhausted and hungry. Give me time to recharge and I'll continue for the rest of you. If the thread is pruned I'll post again on the next thread with a revised questionnaire. Been trying to revise a decent one that helps me connect with people more easily.

To those I've answered, if you could provide feedback, tell me how hit or miss I was, that'd be great.
>>
>>18326025

*touches button hard*

ooh bby how does that feel?
>>
File: trash.jpg (84KB, 808x532px) Image search: [Google]
trash.jpg
84KB, 808x532px
>>18326277
>answers all questions, even shit like "will i lose muh virginity???"
>instantly dodges any question that could determine if his pendulum actually says the truth (such as "are my eyes blue?")
>>
>>18326266
big "yes"

>>18326290
CR subjectively "yes"
SM objectively "yes"
try more than 4 months

3 of Cups, 5 of Swords, 6 of Wands

3 of cups, 5 of Swords, 6 of Wands
>>
>>18326308
That's because he is full of shit, anon.
>>
>>18326299
Take your time, bruh/bruhette. No rush.
>>
>>18326239
Just look for me in the next Div thread. I might make a tripcode considering how many people responded to me.. I'll copy and paste everyone's queries and reply to them.
>>
>>18326308
It's my personal preference to not waste my mana on shit that your mirror could do.

It's also my personal preference to enjoy your dissatisfaction ^_^

Read your cards and tell me what they say.
>>
>>18326320
>because testing the credibility of your divination abilities and tools doesn't make sense

Fuck you're real cringe material, the damage control attempts are really embarrassing

so its okay for you to waste your mana on questions like "is she cute???" or "will i lose muh virginity???" like it's no big deal, but the SECOND someone comes along and offers to test how legit it is you fall apart and refuse to answer

>>18326314
Sadly true apparently
>>
>>18326310
Hmm, do CR and SM still like me that way?
>>
>>18326147
>>18326181
>>18326189
>Fellow cancerian
We truly are the best :^]

>The reading

Really accurate on the most part, you read me amezingly well!

Let me give some feedback:

>No honest

I did answered what i feel, if i was wrong it might be some sort of selfdenial speaking but not "me"

>Suicidal thoughts or hating myself

Yes and no... I recently came up to the realisation that i needed a heavy change in my life. You see, i was faced with an idea or philosophy that changed my views on life... A simple "am i good enough?" can poison the ego as fast as the blink of an eye.

>Red and Orange chakra

It's all part of the same picture you see, it's presaisly this will to survive that demands me to change. I do not want to be the simpleton I had grown accustomed to be so.... Wich leads us to

>Yellow chakra and maniplulate others

I have a nack for it but i never use it. I try to inspire others by both words and actions but as stated above, not being exactly the best example lately...

>Lifelong contacts

I can see were you are going with this one. I tend to get stuck with people that i share mutual affection. Sorta "make family" out of friends if you will.

>Green chakra and the Indigo

You read me like a book. All true, nothing to add on there.

>Simple as saying no

Sometimes saying no is the hard part...

------------

Thank You very much for this reading, it's definitely something to meditate on! I will reread it a few times and perhaps ask you a couple questions (not query) if you are ok with it...

Greatly appreciate it fellow cancer, this means a lot.
>>
>>18326337
Follow up questions are actually part of my process, but past a point I lose accuracy so keep that in mind.

I'm glad I didn't completely and totally utterly screw that reading up! I don't normally do this, I usually just interact with my own energy system dissecting myself (I'm a mess lol...)

I felt for a while I had a gift about reading chakras, I'm hoping it's a consistent thing for me and not something that comes and goes...
>>
File: 1478569996312.gif (197KB, 357x333px) Image search: [Google]
1478569996312.gif
197KB, 357x333px
>>18326299

You are great, I do hope to see you more often... Not going to lie, i will probably query you whenever I have the chance lel
>>
>>18324580
1. M July 4
2. Cancer
3. Heterosexual, but watch some girl on girl stuff sometimes. Not really attracted to females irl.
4. I'm confident. There must be something out there that I'd have potential in.
5. Introvert. May come across as more of an extrovert to some.
6. Family is nuts. There's definitely some mental illnesses at play. At least they mean well, usually. Friends are ok, similar senses of humour and connect well on more serious topics.
7. Love all of those somewhat close in my life; family, friends, exes. Would risk my life for any in a heartbeat.
8. Have suffered from depression and severe social anxiety in the past.
9. I try to be as honest as I can. Might distort the truth if I think it's what the situation calls for.
10. Pretty well aware I'd hope. I reflect a lot and meditate regularily.
11. There's little synchronicities here and there. I take physical note of them and they seem to be a common occurrence over brief time frames.
12. Yes, Rosicrucianism resignates the closest to current beliefs.

Any insight on wealth/career or spiritual gains would be appreciated
>>
>>18326277
>oh dear, why are you breaking his heart?
I didn't want to. He was cruel to me.
>>
File: scried you a sigil bro.png (9KB, 421x401px) Image search: [Google]
scried you a sigil bro.png
9KB, 421x401px
>>18326327
Here, I'll give you the answers I withheld.
I scried you a sigil too.

You should consider yourself luckier than the others since you get more of my energy after all.

your blue eyes "no"
your curly hair "yes"
dog "yes"
dog's blue eyes "no"
dog's curly hair "yes"
>>
I'm assuming this thread is kind of dead by now since the last post was an hour and a half ago.

But if anyone's still lurking, I'm new to divination and I would like to try out a tarot/clairvoyancy reading mix I've been working on. I haven't tested it out yet so be gentle.

I need the following (all three is preferable but it's okay if you can't answer them all)

>Favourite song
>Meme that you like/picture you find funny
>Fun fact about yourself

I have to take my medication in about an hour so I'll take queries till then!
>>
File: 1458841975731573.jpg (54KB, 600x336px) Image search: [Google]
1458841975731573.jpg
54KB, 600x336px
You are God you know that already but you don''t feel it yet or vice versa. We (me and literally everyone and everything.) Have been trying to get you focused on the bright white light.
>>
File: 3d3.jpg (63KB, 680x383px) Image search: [Google]
3d3.jpg
63KB, 680x383px
>>18326613

the fix (minus the bear)
pic related for ur meme
i got a birth mark on my hip that apparently everyone on my dad's side of the family inherits

guinea pig me hard nonny
>>
>>18324215
Male
Pisces
What will happen between her and I on early December?
Malcontent
>>
>>18327036
dude that was almost 24 hours ago....
>>
>>18326025
What can I expect in the next few weeks?
>>
>>18326613
Redemption song.
Flailing Kermit.
I hyperfocus on focussing a lot.
>>
File: IMG_1605.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1605.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
What does this mean?
>>
File: IMG_1099.jpg (120KB, 740x751px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1099.jpg
120KB, 740x751px
Can someone tell me about this reading? I
>>
>>18327882
Kek
Thread posts: 396
Thread images: 87

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.