[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Powers and Mutations

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (122KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
122KB, 800x600px
There are people across the World who have extraordinary abilities.

If you happen to be one, tells us about it.
>>
>>18332867
The power of no power.
>I have no ability and I wanted to post in this thread.
>>
>>18332867

>>>/out/
>>
i have the power to shitpost
>>
>>18332867
I have the power to come on /x/ and actually glean valuable information from it.
Worship me.
>>
>>18332867
I can fart, burp and ejaculate all at the same time. I think i might have the power of the Holy Trinity!!
>>
>>18334450
Kek
>>
>>18334421
Care to share some valuable information?
Cause all i can find is shitposts.
>>
i have the power to meditate for an hour or two and think the answer to a question i find when i come back to /x/, as well as talk to everyones subconscious at once [basically its like i have a loudspeaker that goes directly into your brain, letting me access all your knowledge and intuitive thought, but i can only really get whats common throughout all man.]
>>
Every paranormal ability is reachable. It depends on what you want and how much you are willing to put on it. More deeply, Who You Are.

If you find a harmpny about some bility to learn, and it will not cause too big differences to your life, and you have a good feeling of it, ability is available for you to learn.

I can do a bit telekinesis, can decide what comes in to my life e.g. tomorrow, what the weather is like etc...
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.