[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/div/ - Divination General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 378
Thread images: 52

Welcome to Divination General!
Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

Every method is welcome: Tarot, Runes, Cartomancy, Scrying, Pendulum, Cleromancy, I-Ching, Tasseomancy, Necromancy, etc.

>If you're NEW, please READ the STICKY:
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074

>Guides made by some of our readers:
Rustig, wrote this to help beginners on how to choose a deck and start with the tarot:
http://i.imgur.com/2rodLWB.png

Thoth, made his own tarot and rune guide:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

>Some useful tips before posting:
-New readers should post that they're offering readings and what information they require from a querent.
-Look for their posts in the thread to determine what's needed and before posting, check if they finished reading already.
-Some readers will refuse to do certain readings - respect that choice. Also, bullshit queries will get bullshit answers.
-An "air query" can be made to no one in particular, but no one in particular may answer!
-Avoid making the same question over and over and/or to different readers, this may lead to more confusion than clarification
-Please refer to the Dream General threads for dream interpretation

>Readers and Querents:
Please, respect each other, let's keep things decent here.
Provide feedback when applied, we're a growing community and many readers are starting, let's help each other to improve.

>Chatroom: IRC channel for discussion:
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.sorcery.net/#/div/ination

>Discord:
https://discord.gg/bFAqcGD

Previous thread: >>18322948
>>
>If Val moves to this new thread and misses this in the old thread
>Disregard if he/she didn't

>>18324580
>D / Month: 4 / Day: 12
>Aries
>Straight, but comfortable enough to admit a dude is cute/hot/handsome/etc
>I always doubt myself
>introvert
>Most are "sheep", but good people
>It's a merciless mire of misery and malady but makes the mirthful moments more memorable and merry.
>For as much of a loving person that I am, I do have a temper that I try my best to keep in check.
>I am always honest with people when I can trust them, otherwise, I chat and nerd out with people, y'know, be social despite my introverted nature.
>Being introverted meant that I am always self-reflecting and go through introspection before I sleep most nights.
>Not often, but when I get very angry electrical lights tend to flicker violently
>I know that I don't know if there is a higher order of powers

>Question: IDK I have a bunch, hard to pick one.
Since I don't think my programming skills are up to the point they should be at, that I ask myself if my college program is worth the student debt I am getting into. So I guess my question is: will this line of work work out for me and provide a reasonable living for me and my future family?
>>
Greetings!

Call me Simon. I'm 24, Gemini, and in a very messed up situation. Both emotionally and financially. Don't even get me started on the depression.
Will I get rich in the next 6-12 months? Will things get better in the next couple of months?
I'm also very unlucky.

A quick tarot reading would do justice.
Thank you.
>>
Blunt reader here.

I'll read for three anons with thick skins. If you are the type to cry and call the reader an asshole if you're fucking up and can't handle personal responsibility, don't fucking bother me. If you can handle an honest reading, give me your gender and query.
>>
>>18326286
Male
Have traumas from childhood, never had a gf at 21, I'm depressed and I don't feel much joy in life
How do I get out of this?
>>
>>18326286
Male, i want to know about love life 2016
>>
>>18326286
Sure give me a love reading. Won't bother me what you say at all.
>>
>>18326286
Female
What is hindering me?
>>
>>18326295
Male

Fucking dumbass fingers.
>>
>>18326292
I admire you for presenting your asshole with an invitation sign attached. Well, I pulled cards twice. The first time signaled sexual abuse, but I thought that would just be too convenient, given my joke, so I pulled again.

>8 of Wands reversed, 6 of Wands reversed, Page of Wands, King of Pentacles reversed, 10 of Pentacles reversed, Queen of Swords

You're suffering because you keep it to yourself too much It's going to be hard to continue to suffer in solitude, but your suspicions that there's no one you should really share it with are valid and correct. It sucks because you really have no one who can help you.

You've already internalized this trauma and turned it against yourself. This is terrible behavior, but it will work out for you, actually. This will work out for you if you position it correctly in your own unconscious in a way to force you move forward. It will be based on anger, and it will be destructive. It will isolate you from your family, possibly your friends. You will act like an asshole, but it's necessary.

There's a certain point where you find yourself completely devoid of any sort of support system whatsoever, and you finally get it. There's like this weird epiphany where you just get it. I see a bloodsoaked man rising slowly up, supporting himself on the sword he's carrying. Love the pain and use it to force yourself into a state of numbness. The numbness will actually help you. Numbness is shit, but it's the best bet for you right now.
>>
>>18326340
So your advice is basically for me to suffer until I get to a better place?
That fucking sucks, not saying it's incorrect, just that it fucking sucks.
I feel like life ripped me off
>>
In case you didn't see my feedback in previous thread

>>18326147
>>18326181
>>18326189

Here it is: >>18326337

Thanks again btw, you are amazing!
>>
>>18326255
Female - two opportunities for a job - do I go to New York, or do I go to Chicago? Also general relationship outlook would be helpful.
>>
>>18326350
New ,are you going to read today?
>>
>>18326294
Oh lovely, I get to give good news to someone

>Knight of Swords, 10 of Cups, The Empress, Queen of Swords, 8 of Wands, The Fool, Queen of Pentacles

Yes, you're asking for a girl because tfwnogf, whatever. Anyway, I see that, after getting your shit together and focusing your mind on things other than romantic concerns, a great girl enters your life. Funnny how they do that and come along when you stop giving a fuck, right?

Anyway, you think she's wife material, and she makes you feel warm and fuzzy and shit. There is a sudden change in pace after a certain conversation that reveals something about one of you that is uncomfortable. This calls a lot into question and throws the relationship dynamic for a spin. It's like everything is going great, and long-term considerations are on the table, but then this fucking conversation had to happen.

There's a period after this fucked up conversation when things are awkward, but the fact that everything got torn down is good because it breaks down the facade, and the tearing down of bullshit allows for some good growth. This leads to a place of more stability and permanence in the relationship.

Enjoy the ride.
>>
>>18326360
FUCK THIS JUST HIT TOO CLOSE.
Basically, let me explain.
6 hours ago, i tried hitting on this girl, that i considered wife-material and shit, she rejected me and stuff, i was ok with that, but then my friends started to send her some shit, she got mad and told my friend what she thinks about me.

She called me a social potato and etc. I got really upset about it, because this was all over my back. The only part i thing it's misleading it's the last one:

>This leads to a place of more stability and permanence in the relationship.

The only stability and permanence that's going to happen is that i won't talk to her and she won't talk to me, and i don't care about it.
>>
>>18326300
I would normally read this with 4 cards, but I threw in a supporting card for each because fuckitwhynot

>The Fool+The Hermit reversed, 10 of Cups reversed+The Hanged Man, Temperance reversed+10 of Wands, 8 of Wands+The Moon

Funny. I'm immediately struck a problem that is so exceedingly common on 4chan, it might as well be a meme. You have a tendency to jump on new ideas constantly, but they are all ideas that have no potential for followthrough, and none of them are grounded in reality. It's like you're armchair philosophizing or trying to understand the universe from your own room.

You have these romantic notions of everything working out miraculously that need to be ditched, because simply offering yourself as some kind of sacrifice for your vision is stupid. Try to consider that your value is somewhere other than what you consider from your own limited place here, that you should expand your horizons because a lot of what you believe to be the expanse of the world is bullshit.

There will be some growth you need to undertake. It's scary out there, every shutin knows, but the ability to handle things when they're out of your comfort zone will be of the greatest necessity going forward, as you don't seem on a good track to go anywhere just feelsposting incessantly or lamenting your own circumstances without any intention to cause meaningful change through relevant action.
(cont.)
>>
>>18326359

Because of how late it is right now (3:00 am), i do not think i should...

I can try a short one for you but i don't know how it will go. What's worrying you anon? I need relevant gender and sign.
>>
>>18326385
(cont.)
It's time to get your voice heard. Dig deep and understand who you are, because you've been lying to yourself about who you are for some time. You're lying to yourself as you're reading this. Did you know that? Did you know that this entire image you have of yourself is simply a bandaid to keep you from having to face your own insignificance?

That's not meant to hurt you without reason. It's meant to get you to consider what your potential for significance is, because your concept of that is completely off right now. You're basing your concept of significance on other people's definitions, rather than your own.

Society will lie to you more than anyone else, except you. You are the absolute greatest and most skilled liar when it comes to making up a bullshit narrative about personal significance. It's much more comfortable to conform to the societal expectations here or go with what you think is expected of you because it's psychologically much easier to adopt somone else's model than construct your own.

Got it? Do you need this any clearer, or do you get it?
>>
>>18326388
Don't need to be now ..later is fine..
>>
>>18326385
Are you up for a 5th one?
>>
>>18326350
Sorry - meant to reply to this post but didn't do it correctly - was asking about whether to head to Chicago or New York and about relationship outlook - any insight would be useful - Aries female
>>
>>18326295
>>18326303
If you can't read a post properly, you're going to be fucked trying to read women. Posts are at least logical. My brusque and douchey attitude aside, you are counted as the 4th to give your info, sorry.

>>18326349
Some people are able to channel negative energy into positive results. You are not. Your advice is to numb yourself to all of it rather than whining like a bitch. Right now, you're whining like a bitch. It sucks, I'm sure. I've never been diddled as a child to my knowledge, but I can imagine it sucks. You were victimized in your youth, that is something you cannot control. Whether or not you live the rest of your life as a victim is something entirely in your control.

>>18326377
Well, the Fool comes right after the 8 of Wands, then the Queen of Pentacles, so I'm guessing something good will happen after that 8W shit was sent. Wait for that Fool energy and pounce on it.

>>18326394
Nah, I'm out
>>
>>18326406
No problem mate.

Thank you for the ones you did!
>>
>>18326390

Oh it's fine. It can be now if you want... I was just throwing a disclaimer to cover my back in case the reading were terrible :^]
>>
>>18326350
You are full of shit because you don't want your truths to be known to those here.

>>18326358
You are full of shit because you're asking about a job but wondering about a relationship, when you're currently unfit to have a meaningful relationship.

>>18326408
You're full of shit because your trolling is based on jealousy.
>Note, I fucking hate people who cry “jealous” at everything, but you're actually one of the ones who is.
>>
>>18326408

wew lad seems like you either wanted to be Io or the black dude.

Which one is it?
>>
>>18326255
How do I bring back my sister to life /x/?
She died of heartfailure.
>>
>>18326420
>>18326060
This is a rather complicated situation :( I'm male , she is a female.

What would be her reaction if I did it? The outcome?
I feel... exhausted,thoughtful, leepy ,wretched,lonely and so on..

>>18326408
Io is against race mixing.
>>
>>18326406
Well, i hope you're right. Everyone told me to move on, every time i asked in /div/ people told me that some negative feelings existed between.

But right now, i'm The Foo of this entire shit. .
>>
>>18326408
This made me laugh. I mean, I love Io and her readings but the fact that some girl or guy is so obsessed with her that they keep posting this meme is just so sad it's funny again.
>>
>>18326255

Wait, We can Use I-Ching for Other people ? Oo
>>
>>18326406
>If you can't read a post properly, you're going to be fucked trying to read women. Posts are at least logical. My brusque and douchey attitude aside, you are counted as the 4th to give your info, sorry.

Well it is late, but fair enough either way.
>>
>>18326439
I'm guessing it's either pp or BV's ex. They love shitposting her.
>>
>>18326457
But BV is a shitskin himself, so if it's his ex she dated a non-white too.
>>
>>18326408
That isn't how vaginas work, but I shouldn't expect anybody on /div/ to know how they work.
>>
>want to learn more about /div/ stuff
>every time I read /x/ or /x/ related stuff I get very paranoid and on edge, very anxious, twitchy
>after a few hours of doing it am constantly jumping at the smallest thing and thinking I see things out of the corner of my eye

I feel like this is going to end up causing me to develop mental illness or something
>>
>>18326459
>he never pulled cards for the comment
The anon who posted that was trolling, 7 of Swords. He's never come in and confirmed he even knows that anon. Congratulations on figuring out the goal of the troll though. I think a lot of the shitposting here is just a bunch of crazy bitches fucking with each other.
>>
>>18326474
>a lot of the shitposting here is just a bunch of crazy bitches fucking with each other
That explains the anon who keeps fucking with Alari by saying Empath was sending dick pics.
>>
I'll be reading for a while now!

I'm in need of querents with both type and pictoral representation:

QUERENTS: please include in your post...

>pic related
>m/f/?
>18+yes or I skip
>a brief line frome yourself
>>
>>18326481
Pic related to what?
>>
>>18326485
a pic related to YO MAMA would be over 4mb in size...so whatever you f'ing want'my champ
>>
>>18326286
appreciate it anon.
>Female
I went on a date with a guy. I want to know if this is going anywhere, if we can have a relationship in the new future, if I should pursue it or just chill out and drop it?
>>
File: 1477349757772.png (71KB, 800x524px) Image search: [Google]
1477349757772.png
71KB, 800x524px
>>18326490
Alright then.

M
26 in 5 days
Just learning to fly I suppose, can't really think of much else to say from myself really.
I guess a reading on the next girlfriend to enter my life? I don't know.
>>
>>18326474
>a lot of the shitposting here is just a bunch of crazy bitches fucking with each other
Give this anon a prize! Some of them are smart enough to figure out each other's insecurities, and some just post retarded shitposts. It's that simple.
>>
I'm new here but really like reading your readings. Anyway you might wanna do one for me? 33 female Pisces. If not I totally understand. Thanks!!
>>
>>18326498
pic stands for 'picture related'

I'm not working with someone else's half assed's attempt at a penguin
>>
>>18326511
>33 year old woman is on 4chan

what happened to this site? fuck
>>
File: tumblr_ogjqstHwHq1ugp61po1_500.jpg (39KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ogjqstHwHq1ugp61po1_500.jpg
39KB, 500x667px
>>18326481
nonbinary (pls dont yell at me)
this is my first request for a reading so i apologize if i do anything wrong. i'm not in the best place but i'm less depressed than i am normally which is strange (i hope this fulfills your requirement, if not let me know)

i'm not really sure how to do this but my gf and i are in a weird break state and i was wondering if you could read it or something
pic related is the last picture she posted
>>
>>18326432

I see a couple of fishes swimming down the stream. It's winter so the surface seems frozen. One fish is red ans the other is blue, they move left to right and right to left creating this pendulum effect.

Cute picture. I think she would like you to contact her but don't expect anything to happen soon. It's going to be sort of experimental, two steps ahead and one backwards to assimilate your position.

Basically there are good chances for improving the relationship but it's not an absolute.

One card for advice
>Ten of cups (r)

Not the best card for this sorr of queries... Well i still think there is a chance but you have to be realistic that things might not go as planned. Not a fairy tale

Hope it helped.
>>
>>18326511
is that a threat?

what's in it for me?

kgonow.
>>
you
>>
>>18326516
I don't read for internet history stalkers. they're practically the CIA
>>
threat? what threat?
>>
>>18326522
as in, on tumblr
pls i dont stalk her
>>
>>18326523
if a pedestrian walks into traffic do you expect he/she gets to afternoon tea?

what do you have to offer to DIV?

anything goes
>>
>>18326512
Then I'm not sure what you mean at all. I felt the picture was appropriate the line you wanted from myself after all.

Do you want a picture of us or something we personally draw? I'm just completely confused now.
>>
>>18326267
Not trying to spam, but I was wondering If anyone would help with this question. If any other details are needed, just ask for them.

I would like it if Val would answer soon since their reading is chakra-based.
>>
what do you want
>>
>>18326532
I'm sry...

you asked me not to yell at you and I couldn't resist.

I have a question for you: Why be so pathetic?
>>
>>18326544
You've definitely and utterly lost me at this point.
>>
>>18326554
I require a picture. dear god. a picture related to your post. not some sketch of pathetic in a bottle
>>
>>18326518
Nope ,it's not a fairy tale ,has never been one.

Not so long ago ,you gave me a reading, you said my next girlfriend would be someone from my past.
You saw a king sitting in a throne and a simillar throne close to him.
I believe it applies to this sittuation ,and not the previous girl I was talking to.

I really appreciate it ,thanks a bunch
>>
>>18326558
How is that not related to my post? Its a bird related to what I said about myself. Seems pretty related to me.
>>
>>18326566
skip

future querents please reply to...
>>18326481
>>
>>18326519
is that a no? lol
>>
>>18326579
Well you're free to do as you please, but I still see no reason why it doesn't apply. One likens themselves to a bird when learning to fly and spread their wings. Its a pretty common comparison, its related.

But as I said, you're free to do as you please.
>>
>>18326481

female over 18 I am trying to figure out if I should stay in the relationship I am in or move on I'm not sure what pic would help
>>
youall must be stupid.

include an actual picture with your post or Pictomanic Regressive will not read you're query
>>
>>18326512
>Toucan
>A penguin

A toucan is not a penguin, and a thing from an actual corporation, GameFreak is not a half assed attempt at a penguin.
>>
>>18326596
DIV is not DICK.

take your petty conciousness to a healing general thread
>>
>>18326597
You need help.
>>
File: glowda.gif (4MB, 878x872px) Image search: [Google]
glowda.gif
4MB, 878x872px
>>18326599
healing general is a real thing

help is not

get real
>>
File: 1477338303897.jpg (14KB, 536x510px) Image search: [Google]
1477338303897.jpg
14KB, 536x510px
>>18326616
>>
>come back to all of this shitposting again

Jesus, it's like people don't have anything else better to do than to bait and provoke some people who either don't know any better or are as well quite bored. Don't take the bait, ignore people who are outright malicious in their tone, do your own reading thing, etc etc and etc.

Black dick shitposter: if you're trying to trip me up, here's a tip for you. I'm not around in the thread and I generally don't see when or if you do this crap. Nobody else really cares about it either. Either step up your game or fuck off with this low-tier crap.
>>
File: us.png (470KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
us.png
470KB, 540x960px
>>18326590
female over 18 I am trying to figure out if I should stay in the relationship I am in or move on
>>
File: 1479031510677.jpg (28KB, 536x510px) Image search: [Google]
1479031510677.jpg
28KB, 536x510px
>>18326623
well done champ
>>
>>18326642
if you do anything that isn't for fur then you're a pleb.
>>
>>18326631
hello?
>>
File: tivaniel tew coloured.jpg (89KB, 811x1085px) Image search: [Google]
tivaniel tew coloured.jpg
89KB, 811x1085px
I'm new to divination and I would like to try out a tarot/clairvoyancy reading mix I've been working on. I haven't tested it out yet so be gentle.

I need the following (all three is preferable but it's okay if you can't answer them all)

>Favourite song
>Meme that you like/picture you find funny
>Fun fact about yourself

Those who have been shot down in flames for whatever reason in this thread are especially encouraged to query!
I have to take my medication in about an hour so I'll take queries till then!
>>
File: no fun allowed.jpg (97KB, 600x634px) Image search: [Google]
no fun allowed.jpg
97KB, 600x634px
>>18326671
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q5AowijHZCI
I have a scar on my penis from busting it on a bicycle when I was a kid.

If you take specific queries, I'd like to know anything you could tell me on the next girlfriend I'll have. If not, just shoot me with whatever.
>>
>>18326671
Rejjie snow - black pancakes

Fun fact : I have a bone probleme that makes my thoracic cage a bit bigger than usual

(Idk if you take specific query , so I'll ask for a general reading for my near future)
>>
File: 1433862142049.gif (2MB, 500x280px) Image search: [Google]
1433862142049.gif
2MB, 500x280px
>>18326671
I'm not sure if this is my favorite song, but it's what I was listening to earlier:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-eYb5f1LqZ0

I have webbed toes on one foot

If specific: Will I eventually get the job I've been wanting for a while?

if more general, just a general reading would be great
>>
>>18326671
https://vimeo.com/183423858
I've never been in a relationship before and I'm 24 yo :>
>>
File: austrian history.jpg (595KB, 960x2936px) Image search: [Google]
austrian history.jpg
595KB, 960x2936px
>>18326671
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ce8p0VcTbuA
not favourite song but this is what i mostly listen to lately
i once managed to hold in wattery diarrhea for more than 5 hours
i would like to know how will next year be like for me
>>
>>18326674
We have three spade cards and a Jack of hearts.

Your next girlfriend may not be kind to you. You may feel as though you are forced into the relationship, possibly being hooked up by a good friend of yours. She may make you feel that you must isolate yourself from all of your friends, but be patient. Someone already close to you will help you get through the relationship, possibly breaking it off with her and going on to bigger better things. In this case, your rebound will in fact be your best bet.

-SeerFelix
>>
>>18326702
Thanks. Most of my friends suck though honestly. But I shall take your advice, thank you.
>>
>>18326680

You may currently feel that you're stuck at the moment, that you can't make up your mind currently.
The rest is a little messy, so hang in there.
You may enter into a relationship soon (friends or romantic) and you may feel that it will last for a long time. This won't be the case, however this person will teach you something very important about yourself. This person may use you, but an important message is inbound, so be on the look out!

SeerFelix
>>
>>18326683

Ooh, we have a queen of diamonds and a joker right next to each other, so this will be fun.

I'm seeing a real mixed bag here. As for your job, there is a decent possibility that you will eventually land it IF you can keep your concentration. I see a beautiful woman that may interfere and set you astray. Be careful as to not be taken advantage of, by either your employer or this flirty woman, and you will be prosperous.
>>
>>18326715
Alright , thank you for that reading , pretty much on point wuth the stuck part.

If it's ok with you , can I know how you do these readings ? It's ok if you don't answer too , I understand !
>>
>>18326684

You currently may feel rather disappointed in your life in general. Perhaps recent plans with friends have fallen through, people have broken their promises on you, things like that.

Overall things aren't looking good for you, although i personally wish they were. Bad news is generally afoot. There is possible illness and general uncoolness. The cards are saying that your lack of decent friends or relationships is that you may have pretty high standards, but the good news is that at the end of the day, although you wish for change right now, even though it wont happen, BIG change is present in your future. I personally hope you make the best of it and perhaps try to think more realistically about who you keep around you.
>>
>>18326722
Thanks very much for the reading. It's very on point; maintaining my focus on actually getting the job I want has always been more of a problem than I'd like to admit.
>>
File: pi1.png (401KB, 1239x441px) Image search: [Google]
pi1.png
401KB, 1239x441px
>>18326671
https://youtu.be/pOY_jLEYQmg
I can be very open to people who I know, but I bearly talk with new ones.
Love reading would be great. There is girl that I like
>>
>>18326727
My current setup is using a "regular" deck of playing cards that have a very significant personal importance to me, combining multiple types of ways to read "regular" cards like tarot cards, as well as using the music I recieve to guide an inner eye and draw a picture of what the cards are pulling.

I'll change it up if things don't seem to be coming out as accurate but I feel this is what I'm personally tuned to.

Thanks for asking!
>>
File: Bobby B Questions Sanity.jpg (51KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
Bobby B Questions Sanity.jpg
51KB, 650x650px
>>18326671
If you're still reading by this point.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hGRqnNEOpe0

(Reaction Faces)

My eyes are ever so slightly different shades of each other. One is more gray green the other is more light gray green. You can tell it in the light but its not full on different colors.

I would like a love reading. Maybe on the next girl to enter my life or possibly even the girl I may marry. Maybe if I'll have a daughter too, if you wanna go that secondary route.

Thank You!
>>
>>18326737
That sounds really interesting to be honest , good job on thinking of that and have a great night/day
>>
File: 1478533475816.jpg (664KB, 1000x1333px) Image search: [Google]
1478533475816.jpg
664KB, 1000x1333px
I'm going to do a couple of readings. Three for sure, but anything past that I am not certain of.

I will need:
>your gender and genders of everyone directly involved in the query
>query itself

>please no gf/bf appearance/personality readings
>no shit like ''what's going to happen next week?'' unless you have a legitimately major reason to ask
>>
>>18326685

We have lots of spades which are generally warnings but we'll see how we go.

At the moment of perhaps in your near future, I'm seeing the possibility of a long standing relationship forming. Cards say marriage but friendships can be just as important.
However, despite this, or perhaps BECAUSE of this, big, huge changes are coming. Forced, possibly, like feeling pressured into a long standing relationship. And although you should be wary of this, perhaps be more wary of the people who tell you it won't work. They are a minor set back in the grand scheme of things and you should follow your heart and your gut, not other outside opinions.

Sorry if this doesn't make much sense, it was a mixed bag of a pull.

SeerFelix
>>
>>18326732
aww what a confort, can't wait. Thx for the reading !!
>>
File: mr-robot-address.jpg (78KB, 460x564px) Image search: [Google]
mr-robot-address.jpg
78KB, 460x564px
>>18326671
I've been partial to gold guns girls by metro for a while
I can hyper extend my elbows

How are the next two months looking?
>>
>>18326748
thanks mane, appreciated
>>
>>18326746
Male
Will I overcome this desire? I feel as though my soul will burn (whether you believe in it or not, I personally do) and I just want to be rid of these 'demons' anymore. What can I do to rid myself of this addiction to things I shouldn't be enjoying. I'm sick of it. (Its not drugs or anything, more like porn and ridiculous amounts of it, some going into territories I just don't want to be a part of anymore). I'm just tired friend, so tired of it but I can't help it.
>>
>>18326746
Male, and asking about a male and female
Will they find the item they're looking for?
>>
>>18326736

Your personal card is a joker card, that's fantastic. You must be a very interesting person!

I see friends possibly getting in the way of your love life, perhaps disiking the girl you like, or even crushing on her themselves. However, if you can get past this, I see that there is a good possibility of her giving you a shot. It may be an adventurous ride and you will face challenges in the relationship, as all relationships face difficulties, but so long as you can keep your wildcard personality on her good side, it should work in your favour!

SeerFelix
>>
>>18326746
Male

Will the goals that I have laid out come into fruition as time goes on?
>>
File: L8pfvT0.jpg (66KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
L8pfvT0.jpg
66KB, 720x960px
>>18326746
Male. I'm in need of a new business idea; what should I try to solve and monetize?

Have a purrito in return, hope you're hungry.
>>
>>18326746

Male

How do you see my future in contrast to my past? Will I get better?
>>
>>18326740
You'll be my last read for the night.

Strangely enough, your personal card indicates a "second love" with a possible division due to family and friends. This is backed up by a 6 of diamonds indicating early but unlasting love. I'm seeing a pretty intense love affair, but despite the excitement, it won't last. This will lead to you feeling unsatisfied, but the cards say specifically not to dwell on this unhappiness, as that "second love" will come along and will perhaps be more long lasting and prosperous! I would recommend to keep faith that love will trump any issues brought about by an opposed family. Perhaps you will make your own family instead!

SeerFelix
>>
>>18326746
female
Are me and my old lover ( who is female) are going to be together again? does she still love me? thank you for your time
>>
File: 1439451567481.jpg (216KB, 721x864px) Image search: [Google]
1439451567481.jpg
216KB, 721x864px
>>18326758
The Tower. A man standing upon the highest tower, waving a white flag to the enemies far away. The enemies in question would be a ship that's somewhat further off from the shore, shooting cannonballs at the tower. The man waves the flag with increasing desperation, hoping that the enemy will relent and he will finally be able to give up to them and not have his entire tower, his entire building, crushed under the intense fire. However, I see him simply cursing to himself when the fire intensifies, and he starts running down the stairs, to the bottom of the tower.

It seems to be far taller than I thought it would be, with a staircase that spirals down and down and down, seemingly into a dark pit of sorts. It may seem like it, but the man is more worried about himself and not what's around him, and thus he does not see or get scared by the process. He reaches the very bottom floor and rushes through the door, and for some strange reason I see him calling out to someone nearby, to go with him, but there's no response. Another curse from his mouth, and then he runs down quite a steep hill, down and down and down... The Tower was on a good position, but yet running down is more trouble.

By the end of it, he rushes into a forest that was surrounding the hill, giving the Tower one last look before he delves into the dark and mysterious corners of the world around him.

Really, I would dare to say that this is something that's actively messing with you and well, everything around you. I don't know how to really describe the ''around'', but it's more along the lines of foundations that you have built up. The man waves the flag, hoping that the ''enemy'' will relent, but really, at the end of it he has to run away or go through the process of going as down as possible, out of this entire mess.

So yes, you will be able to, but just admitting to the fact that you've given up, that you acknowledge the fact that you can't fight this is not going to help.
>>
File: Good job.jpg (24KB, 525x481px) Image search: [Google]
Good job.jpg
24KB, 525x481px
>>18326774
Thanks!
>>
>>18326777
Sometimes admitting your own weaknesses, is the first step. I don't regret my weaknesses, they are who I am after all, overcoming them is a matter of willpower, one of which I admit, I do lack in large parts.

But your advice does help, especially to give me the courage to overcome this plague on my mind and body. Thank you.
>>
File: 1371175376007.jpg (252KB, 1024x717px) Image search: [Google]
1371175376007.jpg
252KB, 1024x717px
>>18326759
Strange. A glowing yellow ball, akin to the sun, and tracks spiraling around it, leading to it. There's a ship and a train going round and round and round, and I cannot understand the meaning of this action. It's like, whatever this is, is heading towards the eventual destruction. The tracks were somewhat visible, but both the boat and the train were completely black and dark, shrouded in shadows. The train throws out a green gift box at ''me'', and in the further distance I see the boat falling off the tracks and exploding, burning up.

''I'' try to open the box up, but it seems to be wrapped up in more than just gift paper. Rope. Akin to a noose really, or some kind of a knot that reminds me of a noose. I can't seem to be able to get to it, no matter how hard I try to pull and tear at it.

Then a dark brown face of a man. He does not look at me. His lips, however, seem to move. No. The answer is no.

Erh. This is a question that I'd direct to a pendulum, but I'm getting a no here.

>>18326782
You're quite right, it does help, but depending on just the first step is also a fool's endeavor. You have to admit that you're on the losing side, and then work your way down the metaphorical Tower until you're finally out and through with this nonsense. Try little by little, or at least well, if it's a porn issue, then make it a thing that you do after you do something nice for yourself or something productive. It'll either force you to do something good or nothing at all.

I hope this works out for you, because damn if it's not an unpleasant thing to be addicted to.

... or you know, you can just always get a girlfriend. :^)
>>
>>18326785
Well. I figured no would be the answer, but that is some colorful imagery. It involves some tucked away gold, so the burning yellow part makes sense. Can't say the noose part makes too much sense unless its being held underwater somehow
>>
>>18326746
Male
Is there any hope of getting better and living a life or am I royally fucked? What should I do?
>>
Male, Libra
What is this contact with [Female] about? Never have experienced something this much push and pull with anyone.

Will it grow into a solid friendship or a love affair? None of the above perhaps?

Thank you :) appriciate it!
>>
Male,

What is my path? Am I on a good one?
>>
File: 1439446058055.jpg (600KB, 800x950px) Image search: [Google]
1439446058055.jpg
600KB, 800x950px
>>18326795
Alright, that makes more sense then. The boat, strangely enough, wouldn't work, but the train part managed to get past the flames. I don't think it'll get too far though. There's some kind of an obstacle, or at least there's not enough power or energy to go through all of the loops to get to this gold.

>>18326766
An avalanche of snow, going down a fairly large mountain. It's so large and big, I have a feeling it'll go quite a ways down and perhaps even more, causing havoc and destruction in the way. A man, dressed in ski clothing, with a pair of skis of course, standing there and watching the destruction head his way. I do not know why he waited, but at a point, he starts sliding down, treating the way ahead of him as akin of a ski course.

Was it the man who caused the avalanche? Nonetheless, I see him head down, up a bit, jumping over obstacles here and there, and almost getting caught up in the avalanche thanks to a failed jump, but he is still faster than it. The end goal is up ahead, but his mind is still caught up in the moment of almost being caught up in the seemingly neverending mass of snow heading his way. He crosses the line, and the path ahead is straight.

The problem? The avalanche was still going down, and there was simply so much of it, that it finally rolled over the man for he was unable to go any faster than walking with his skis. He was prepared up until the end, and past that, he was caught up and destroyed by all the chaos that followed him.

Yes. I'd say you will reach your goal. The problem? You're going to get caught up in a ridiculously large mess that will follow after and that is likely already forming now thanks to whatever you're doing.
>>
>>18326815
Thanks very much, do you think this big mess could possibly be other aspects of my life that I've let go of because of my focus on these goals? I'm trying to get a better idea about the nature of this mess.
>>
>>18326746
Male
Do you think I could living well by starting a clothing brand ?
Actually this is just a dream and maybe it could be a good thing to obtain a bad answer, then I could drop that idea out of my head and continue to study stuff that I don't really like but that's great, more realistic
>>
>>18326828
I mean put that idea out of my head
Apologize for my bad english
>>
File: 1371177204960.jpg (193KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1371177204960.jpg
193KB, 1000x1000px
>>18326821
Likely so. I've seen this particular imagery before, at least the ''going down the mountain, focusing on the bottom only'', and I'd say it's a heavy possibility. It may not be caused thanks to your own actions, but perhaps the timing of things and just how things worked out may be the cause of it. However, don't let go of other aspects of your life while focusing in particular on this one. Balance everything out, but at the same time still don't let go of what you want to do.

Just don't tunnel vision and put everything into this. What will happen if it all will fall apart? It's not going to be an easy mess to get out of, let me just say that. Perhaps the stalling is you wondering if this is all going to work out or perhaps your doubts. Maybe at a point you'll just say fuck it and just go down as far as you can, going through with the goal, in hopes and fears that it will both work out and not crush you at the end because you dumped so much into it.

I don't know, honestly.

>>18326771
I see a bag being filled with white powder of some kind. I can't entirely call it powder, for it seems to shine and it seems to be just big enough in a very peculiar way that makes me think of eggs. The bag rips at the bottom, and I see all of the content dropping on a pair of scales. The sound of ''kaching'', and a man walking away, money in hand. A lot of this strange powder spills all over the place, but apparently it was more than enough for this person to work with.

Another sight was of actual, white powder, and someone brushing it away, revealing a book. It has a sharp, long knife, akin to a scalpel or something that's used for very precise jobs. A bit of blood to the edges. The book is opened, and there is a bottle, a vial of sorts inside. Dark red. Akin to alcohol, but at the same time the color looked an awful lot like blood. The cork is taken off, and the smell is captivating. Like perfume, almost. Containing the essence of something heavenly.

1/2
>>
>>18326833
And another one, but yet a bit unrelated. Eight blocks, separated in the middle. Earth. A lot of brown. A lot of brown and a lot of rock. The very last row at the end, they seem to hit one another, causing a lot of loudness, a lot of chaos. It's sticky too, which makes me wonder if you're supposed to cause some good amount of chaos that will last or be hard to get rid of for you to profit away.
>>
File: abbe87b.jpg (140KB, 625x833px) Image search: [Google]
abbe87b.jpg
140KB, 625x833px
>>18326833
>>18326834
>bag
>white powder

Thank you. Enjoy the purrs in your stomach.
>>
Anyone want to trade? Hoping for a scry
>>
File: 1439449265506.jpg (385KB, 1600x1335px) Image search: [Google]
1439449265506.jpg
385KB, 1600x1335px
>>18326835
All three are separate methods, but yes, it may as well fucking be cocaine. The first one seems more valuable than it though. Second one involves potential murder/assassinations. Third one is just... I don't know.

Either way, don't get yourself killed.

>>18326772
Flashes of a white bird soaring through the darkness. A strange contraption which shows itself to be a fair woman, dressed in clothing that is not of this land. She holds a black raven and a white pigeon, respectively in left and right hands. She seems to do some strange movements, and the two birds head straight to either left or right. She extends left and right towards both, but they do not seem to return. She is left to be standing in such a position for seemingly an eternity.

Signs of a lizard-man of sorts, treading through the dark upon the seemingly crystal-like waters. I hear every single footstep, but I cannot see more than the feet, the waters and the darkness that seems to keep a good distance away from wanderer. He's walking and walking, and at moments he seems to stop, but yet he still keeps walking, direction unknown, destination unseen. For now, I would say.

Then another statue of a woman, but at first, a seemingly crystal and glass like object. It is something that holds and reflects light, and is beautiful in it's own right. She holds it at first, but then she drops it. It seems to shatter, but she still goes down to the ground to examine it. It's completely intact, but yet the image of shattered glass is in mind. She picks it up and goes back to her usual position, but this time around she does not trust her hands to hold this object, and instead puts it on a pedestal. Nothing really changes, it feels.

''To be brought back from lands beyond, to the lands thrice-known''.

1/2
>>
>>18326860
Erh... this is a particular vague mess that's hard to shift through. There's however the pattern of women, statues and seemingly glass-like objects of sorts. That, and things seemingly not moving, and if something does happen, things returning to what they are. I think you'll get better, for it may just be a transitory period of time for you. The past is one thing, the future is another. It depends on what you do now to change it.

Good luck.

On another note, I may not be doing any more readings, at least I think so. I may get back to the few that are posted over the course of the day, but I do not think I'll take any more for now.
>>
>>18326746
Female
There is something that I can do about her?
>>
>>18326862
Sure don't worry thank you
>>
>>18326746
Male
Is there anything related to love that still can happen for me?
>>
>>18326746
Male

Are my neighbors talking shit of me and my mother or I am exaggerating it?
>>
>>18326860
>>18326862

Thank you
>>
Anyone available for a trade?
>>
Request repost for Val, because of the new thread.

>>18324580
>>18324669
1. R. January 8th.
2. Sun Capricorn, Moon Capricorn.
3. Male, straight, kind of bi for really feminine trans but they're a big exception.
4. Very determined and ambitious, until the bitter end, and only for things I am actually interested in. In such cases I never give up, even if I'd lose some battles I'd still win the war.
5. Extroverted Introvert or social introvert or however you want to call it.
6. Family I feel is hard to describe, my best friends are the family I choose, my real family also means a lot to me.
7. It's what inspires me to keep on going, nothing else really satisfies me at this moment.
8. Jealousy, hatred for people who have everything or have been given what I want without them working for it. Hate for shallow people, people who can't see what I see. Deep contained emotions that only rise to surface when I've drunk a lot.
9. Very, honesty is one of my virtues. If there is one person I'd lie to it's myself but I'm trying to see clearly.
10. Very, when I slip into "old" judgemental thinking I try to focus on the positive and throw some nuance in.
11. Once a month? It started around a year ago and has been happening more frequently lately. It's occured more and more since around 2-3 months ago.
12. Yes, I even believe I've received a confirmation back.
13. I'd like to learn more about the transformation I'm making. What am I turning into? What's happening to me?

I'll wait patiently.
>>
>>18326886
Maybe what do you do?
>>
>>18326896
RW tarot
>>
>>18326899
Oops I totally forgot about this.
What's your query?
>>
>>18326828
!Xwbf, I don't know if you're going to answer me later in the afternoon, and if you don't nevermind, but if you do I'd like to replace my request by something more general like : "how could I make a lot of money ?"
Thank you in advance and sorry for the multiple posts...
>>
File: 1473085006648.png (2MB, 1311x908px) Image search: [Google]
1473085006648.png
2MB, 1311x908px
>>18326746
female
is anyone gossiping about me?
what are they saying?
>>
>>18326274

Newbie at tarot. Let me try. No guarantees.

first card I drew made me stop on it I felt a shooting pain up my arm. I drew four. Here are the cards:Inverted knight of wands,Inverted five of pentacles, Inverted knight of cups, Inverted page of wands.

Here's the translation:

1) discord. interruption, unexpected change, removal, discussion

2) reversal of bad trend new interest in matters, overcoming ruin.

3) Subtlety artifice, inducement, fraud, sly/cunning

4)indecision in proceeding, resistance, instability, gossip displeasure.

This is going to be hard considering you're the first person I'm doing who isn't a friend.

But basically, what it looks like to me is that there will be a change, but it may not be within the timeframe you're looking for and it will be the path to overcome your burdens, however it looks like it's going to be tough to overcome. Meaning, the path will not be a quick-fix, or an easy one. the path will have to be different than what you think.

You can seek help but it feels like leaning on friends or family on this issue will only hinder you.

So my answer is, not now - but it will. If you relax a moment and plan things out accordingly.
>>
Male
Cancer

is there any posibility that me and my famile are in danger? do we have a new enemy or something like dat?
>>
>>18326949

I get the feeling that you have to meet somebody new in order to navigate through this.
>>
>>18326631

I'm voting no.
>>
>>18326631
Move on, if you think that moving on is an option, then it's the right one.
>>
>>18326559

O then sorry... Hence why i made the disclaimer kek.

Your scry cards were five of pentacles and three of pentacles if that helps.
>>
>>18327006

What do you need for a query?
>>
Howdy! I'm back with my revamped system, ready to try my hand at more readings. Still very new, still getting the hang of it; readings may be vague, cheesy, both, or none. Feedback is appreciated!

Queries should include, in addition to your question:
>Defining physical characteristic such as eye or hair color
>A song you enjoy listening to or one that is relevant to your situation
>Whether you want a yes/no answer or a generalized answer

Here's to practice and curiosity!
>>
>>18327042
>dark brown eyes and medium length black hair
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xms9QGn46Wo
>Generalized answer; what's next for me ? should I foget about him and move on ?

thx !!
>>
>>18327042
Curly black hair. I have a spot on my eye that looks like my iris is leaking out.
https://youtu.be/ZuliVtmHF7Q
I'd like a yes or no answer.
Can I fix things between him and I?
>>
>>18327042
brown hair, very curly. ringlets n shit when it gets long
breathe again (little people)
generalized answer (though it's probably more yes/no in nature)

is hastur actually a god capable of fracturing into shards and is my ass delusional for experiencing a shard identity w him or not
>>
>>18326385
Sorry for the late response I went to sleep thinking I wasn't going to get a reading. I have unrealistic dreams but I know I'm insignificant, doesn't stop me from wanting to be significant. I think it's making me crazy knowing how pointless everything is. I think the probem is that I hold other people to really unrealistic standards. Thanks.
>>
>>18327042
>green, brown
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kj8DQ_mT7B8
> whats my next bf like?
>>
>>18327042
>Brown Eyes, short brown hair.
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F21aifX0lZY
>Is there any love related thing happening this year for me?
>>
>>18327042
Hazel eyes, blonde hair that is long
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s7kIwISX5fM
Is there any love going to happen next year for me romantically? Whatever you think is best
>>
>>18327006
Your reading was spot on :)

I was just trying to say that the whole situation is about her.
>>
>>18327042
Dark brown hair and eyes
I have been really enjoying If im the devil by letlive
Was talking to her a mistake? will it fuck me over?
Generalized if possible
Thanks
>>
Apologies, I was pulled out to do some shit on very short notice. I'll be back in around a half hour or so.
>>
>>18327042
Blue eyes, brown hair

Car radio - Twenty One Pilots

Will I get the medication I need?
>>
Now you're on your own? Hate to be alone? I can cure it all, you know.
>>
>>18327130
Yea nah, fuck off satan I ain't signing no contract.
>>
>>18327130
How?
>>
>>18327130
DATING APPS HATE HIM
>>
>>18327130
tell me how this works
>>
>>18327130
>Relationships hate her! Learn how this single mother got someone to fall in love with her using this one simple spell
>>
>>18327130
I am interested pls help me
>>
>>18327143
Reach into your heart, show me every part, tell me who you really are.
>>
>>18327148
Empath, please read for us!
>>
>>18327126
you sound like somebody I know are you a leo by any chance?
>>
>>18327042
Dark brown hair, brown eyes, ok chin beard, short hair, medium height, on the skinner side
song - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E8s_6MrZZ58
generalized answer

What do you see for me in love?
>>
>>18327042
Green eyes
https://youtu.be/UsZg946uNic
How is my next relatinship?
>>
>>18327042
short, dark brown hair, wide eyes, chubby
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sSLqeZzTU8I
yes or no answer would be okay
Will she be back in to my life again, will we be able to fix things?
>>
>>18327146
It's impossible to know. Like a dream it can't be explained, only experienced.
>>18327151
I'm trying, even if you don't see it. Hang in there.
>>
>>18327168
I just want someone that mean't something to me to come back in to my life again if I could do that I will be in debt with you forever
>>
File: 1474339528300.gif (88KB, 500x350px) Image search: [Google]
1474339528300.gif
88KB, 500x350px
>>18327148
hey u did a reading for me where i had like little energies around me protecting me from larger malicious energies
and i was just wondering if my stones and crystals could be the little energies???
and thank u for the read
i don't think u saw my thank u!!!!
so thank u!!!! it was a cool reading
>>
>>18327172
I'm sorry. I can't do that. I hope they do come back to you though, but for your sake you should try to forget them, or at least attempt to keep them out of your mind. It'll just hurt you.
And I don't want anyone to be in debt to me.
>>
>>18327180
it's okay kek! it was worth a shot anyways
>>
>>18327148
>tfw my magic makes people love me in ways that I don't want them to and makes me uncomfortable
I just wanted them to care about me, not lust after me. Why is magic so hard when it involves others?
>>
>>18327130
I'm 24 yo and I've never been in a relationship, I loose intrest very qiuckly and I'm starting to believe that I might spend the rest of my life alone. what's wrong with me ?
>>
>>18327130
Tell me what you see and what I can do, anon!
>>
>>18327168
Man, is this a pact or something ? I mean a bad thing ?
>>
>>18327188
Because you're playing with emotions anon. Don't do that, it'll only bite you in the ass. Plus, it's a thin line between lust and love when it comes down to the finicky level of emotions, and doubly so if you're a female. I'm down for being a friend if you want one though.
>>18327173
Could be. It's hard to define what an energy is; it can be a person, event, or something else entirely. Sometimes it's obvious, other times extremely vague. Thank you for your kind words! I love hearing feedback and I won't lie the appreciation feels nice
>>18327158
I would anon but I'm at work; solid week coming up after one of the guys is out after he hit a kangaroo
>>
Anyone wanna trade? I'd like a scry.
>>
>>18327130
Fuck it, I'll play.
>>
>>18327203
I'll give you quick scry. What's up?
>gender and query
>>
>>18327200
>hit a kangaroo
lmao wut
>>
>>18327199
Is this manipulation ?
Like the girl doesn't really love you (obviously...) ?

I don't want it
>>
>>18327159
Nope, Taurus
>>
>>18327205
Lol cool.
What do you need from me? I'd like to know if I can fix things with him and how. Does he want to fix them, too?
>>
>>18327155
I'm a sad person, i'm kinda empty and this kind of shit.
People did a lot of shit for me and the Image Boards didn't helped. I can laugh and be cool when i want, but in general i feel bad.

But why, why you want to know who i'm?
>>
>>18327208
>>18327219
Oops meant to reply to you
>>
>>18327216
>Taurus
are you single?
>>
>>18327191
You lose interest quickly? That's not too uncommon. Life presents us with so many new things constantly, it's hard to resist wanting to move on to something else. Nothing is 'wrong' with you, technically. And in the end, everyone is alone. Focus on yourself, and your own happiness. That's all that anyone can do. If being happy to you means being with someone, then there is no doubt you will attain it.
>>18327196
I see things that make me sad all the time, and you can do nothing much. Just live.
>>18327199
Pacts aren't inherently bad. And no it wasn't a pact. Do you want a pact? I might be able to give you a pact, what do you ask for?
>>
>>18327229
What do you need from people to perform your...thing? What does it entail? Like what do you do?
>>
File: I can show you the world.png (20KB, 500x436px) Image search: [Google]
I can show you the world.png
20KB, 500x436px
Good morning! I'll be giving out three reads,
Post happy vibes for bonus points
I will no longer be doing love/gf related reads

>Name, Age, Gender
>Querie
>Describe yourself
>Link a song you closely connect to.
>>
>>18327236
>Robert, 18 Male
>Anything that i should expect before 2016 ends?
>smart, handsome, introvert, cool.
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HyHNuVaZJ-k
>>
>>18327200
Empath why are you so nice to us?
>>
>>18327229
>Pacts aren't inherently bad. And no it wasn't a pact. Do you want a pact? I might be able to give you a pact, what do you ask for?

Ahahah no man I'm good thank you, I don't want it, I was just trying to understand you when you say you can cure loneliness

I think I prefer to be alone all my life that doing a pact or I don't know, manipulating a girl ? Whatever it is sir...
>>
>>18327236
Gil, 32, male Taurus - what does the following year entail/look like for me?

Having trouble linking a song but I'll say I've always had a very strong emotional link to music in general.
>>
>>18327205
Don't expect immediate results, this game will last a while.
>>18327220
I want to know because if I don't understand you I can't help you. And that's all I want to do. Of course you can be cool when you want, everyone can hide themselves temporarily. The bad feeling you have is generally shared with a lot of people, that also don't show it. All I can suggest is that you seek what makes you happy and aim to achieve it. If you can't, then set your sights a little lower.
>>
>>18327236
Matthias, 19, Male
I'd like to know how I could possibly make a lot of money, by which activity ?
I send you good vibes I swear
Thank you very much

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sj9rT0lo_1w
>>
>>18327236
>Vivian 27 female
>I would like to know my future career
>purple hair tan skin brown eyes
>Eva Cassidy songbird
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=tAFcssfDQqk
>>
>>18327250
I can, but i don't feel motivated to do it, like, i'm sad, but it doesn't feel bad. Maybe i should try getting happier more times to see if it is better.
>>
>>18327219
Why do you want a scry specifically? That query is better read with cards. Anyway...

I see a man and a woman some distance from each other. They switch between looking at each other and looking at some point in the distance. They seem like they're far away from each other, but they're not actually that far. There is a thick fog between them that mutually occludes their vision of each other. Hidden in the fog is a shoddily-built brick wall, but it's thin and small. The point in the distance towards which they look appears to be a ship at a harbor. When they're not looking in each other's direction, they're looking at the ship. They seem to be in sync with each other.

This one is simple. It appears that you both want the same thing, but there are some major obstacles to having it together right now. It's funny, though...if they both walked in the direction of the ship at the same time, it would be possible for them to reunite. It's not a guarantee, but I can guarantee they won't be together where they currently stand.

Short answer: you can't be together right now, but both of you moving towards your mutual goal in sync would be your best chance at an opportunity.

>>18327130
Out of sheer curiosity, what is the mechanism of what you're doing? Please indulge a curious occultist.
>>
>>18327236

Alec, 22, Male

What do I do now?

Self-Centered, Curious, egomaniac, hopeful, values.

No youtube link for this, sorry.
http://mp3pn.biz/song/15156140/Jinn_-_Ususokuho/
>>
>>18327051
2d10: 6 - "A material loss traded for spiritual wealth."

The 4 on Wealth portends that if you remain steady with your current financial situation, you will experience a significant loss, but the 2 on Fate tells me that if you keep your friendly demeanor, destiny will reveal your answers in time.

I also threw a modifier of 1d6 that landed as a 3 on Love. You would be wise to forget about him, as his love for you was merely superficial.

>>18327053
Evens say yes. Best of luck to you!

>>18327054
I had to do a little research on hastur first, but here are my results:

First off, I threw a binary die roll to answer your question of whether he is capable of fracturing into shards. Evens say yes, so on to the next portion.

2d10: 7 - "Disregard gossip."

3 on Love tells me that your interest in this subject is either shallow or merely a curiosity, but the 4 on Thought leads me to believe that you are stubborn in your outlook regarding this subject. That said, you seem to be putting far too much stock in what disbelievers are telling you. Skepticism is healthy, but don't listen to those who are blatantly speaking to hear themselves speak or stir the shit. Your energy feels turbulent, but familiar. It's a feeling I've shared at one point, though not for this particular subject. You want to believe you're special, but in doing so your thoughts conflict with your ideals.

>>18327058
2d10: 14 - "A new admirer who will soon become close."

Your future looks bright. The 8 on Fate tells of a successful future, though the inverse 6 on Health warns that one you currently associate with will be jealous of your new boyfriend. Perhaps an ex is the jealous one?

Continuing answers in a new post; this one's reached limit~
>>
File: 1477538300579.jpg (72KB, 714x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1477538300579.jpg
72KB, 714x1080px
hi guys doing three readings
need ur name and age
don't really want to do any general past,present,future readings
>>
>>18327240
>Ace of Pentacles(R), Three of Pentacles, Nine of swords (R)

Allright, For the rest of 2016 I think that you've expected a lot more change to have occurred by now. Most likely a change in health. And I think that's because you haven't put in work. the second you do it'll start to pay off. Then finally we arrive to the nine, which tells me that the work you're going to be needing to put in is gonna have you juggling a whole lot of shit and you're not going to even notice it. There's your problem. Take an inventory of your problems and solve them as you go.

In conclusion, put in work going into 2017.
>>
File: 1476596132507.jpg (141KB, 548x700px) Image search: [Google]
1476596132507.jpg
141KB, 548x700px
>>18327130
LET SUCCUBI HOLD YOU AND SQUEEZE YOU WHEN YOU'RE NEED CUDDLES
>>
>>18327246
Manipulation is pretty natural, people always try to get others to do what they want. That's not what I said I would do, though. I don't manipulate people. Bringing people together isn't manipulating, is it? I mean, if they would have liked each other anyway, and then their paths happen to cross.
>>18327232
My thing? A pact? It only requires that you ask for something and I accept it. That's all. Pretty straightforward. You don't need to give me anything unless I ask for it.
>>
>>18327259
It may be, but I'm a visual person, and not so analytical. Scries visualize the situation for me.
Thanks for the scry. :) I'm going to meditate on it.
Do you have a query?
>>
>>18327251
I'm really sorry I didn't see the description part
Well, I'm a dreamer, I dream about escaping my daily routine all the time...
I think I'm a kind person, who can be easily manipulated that's right
I'm really into religion even if I'm scared of doing bad things sometimes, like doing some drugs or things like that, yes I'm also a bit sad most of the time, but it depends
I feel pretty lost sometimes
I like animals, music, my real friends, watching TV shows, and little things like enjoying a great cup of black coffee you know

Please excuse my bad english and I know I didn't answer you directly about my description so if you want to next me for another person there's no problem
>>
>>18327264
Ana 22 anything u see would b helpful
>>
>>18327271
I do have a query. I know precisely what is missing from my life, but I also know it's not the right time. Still, its absence has had a negative psychological impact on me. I need to know how to push through and get my ducks in order right now and just worry about that later.
>>
>>18327269
>>18327232
And what are the karmic consequences of it?
>>
File: 1478396077434.png (2MB, 1405x1669px) Image search: [Google]
1478396077434.png
2MB, 1405x1669px
>>18327042
brown hair and brown eyes
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=om75k9FO5YE
generalized answer
what are my good traits
>>
>>18327223
Yes
>>
>>18327267
Well, i think i will start studying right now.
>>
>>18327269
>Manipulation is pretty natural, people always try to get others to do what they want. That's not what I said I would do, though. I don't manipulate people. Bringing people together isn't manipulating, is it? I mean, if they would have liked each other anyway, and then their paths happen to cross.

I don't know what to think about it man this is so weird, and you don't give us a lot of information about it
>>
>>18327213
Or as he put it, a kangaroo ambushed him and tried to shank him through his windscreen.
>Straya, not even once.
>>18327243
Because I love you guys. I don't talk to much about it, but this community, which has now become a sort of family to me, accepted me and gave me an outlet to feel worth when I was at my lowest in an abusive relationship. I couldn't leave the house. Everything was monitored. I was trapped. And I was tricked into thinking this was okay; I am not a clever man. You guys were there for me in a manner of speaking. So I will do my best to help this community in what little ways I can. Plus, I genuinely think the people here are good people and want to see them happy. Apologies for the blogpost
>>
>>18327259
Well... I'm not doing anything. Just reaching out to anyone that I can. I used to do tarot readings, but gave it up when a reading hit too close to home. Now I just speak from my heart.
>>
File: a.png (325KB, 395x800px) Image search: [Google]
a.png
325KB, 395x800px
>>18327280
1. don't give afraid of anything
2. profit

worst case scenario is some dissatisfied person sends you a poorly constructed bundle of loosh for you to reform and reapply.
>>
>>18327292
So you're saying that your grand plan to match people up with compatible partners is talking about feelings?
>>
File: Wands08.jpg (88KB, 300x505px) Image search: [Google]
Wands08.jpg
88KB, 300x505px
>>18327278
mind: things are busy in your head, life is taking off for u. conflicts reaching their natural end, making way for real progress
physical world: you are on a soul searching journey currently, finding personal truths of yourself. searching for happiness or deeper meaning in your life.
spirit: lack of inner strength and belief in yourself, running from difficult situations
>>
File: It's a happy shake.jpg (5KB, 216x233px) Image search: [Google]
It's a happy shake.jpg
5KB, 216x233px
>>18327251
Hi! This instrumental is fantastic! also thanks for the good vibes!

>Six of Swords (R), Nine of Cups, Four of Swords (R)
I don't know how to exactly read into this, so I'm sorry if this comes out jumbled. But the way things look like the best way for you to do that is by getting through your own mental obstacles, but there seems to be a risk of losing family and friends on the way. But after seems to be an emotional reward. And then too short of a break before you get back to the grind.

I think what this comes to is that you're gonna have to worry about your thoughts before you can worry about cash. once you move past that It seems as if bright horizons are ahead.
>>
>>18327279
>The Empress reversed, Six of Swords, The Hermit.
The Empress reversed is a really great card for describing an emotional burden. The next card is the Six of Swords, facing away from The Empress, but SoS and The Hermit are facing each other. I feel like maybe the cards are telling you to purposely isolate yourself. Take some time for introspection. The situation you're in may have a lesson for you to learn before you can really move on.
I'm not really satisfied with this reading. I feel like there's more to it. I drew two more cards to clarify The Hermit and got Death that transforms into Six of Wands, which, visually is awesome. Death is change, probably very difficult and uncomfortable change, but fated. If you stop resisting the hurt you will have you victory. You will be able to have success. I hope this was helpful.
>>
>>18327293
Sounds like a nice way of saying worst case scenario everything falls apart and I'll have to fix it.
>>
>>18327280
Nothing unnatural. The karmic consequence is the same as every action you take in life. Hurting someone will hurt you in the end. Gaining something is fine, generally, as long as it doesn't hurt anyone. But it's impossible to know whether what you do hurts someone or not, so... You know... Everything is with consequence.
>>18327284
What more can I say? I don't have any information to give, all the information you need is already inside you.
>>
>>18327303
Ahahah

Thank you very much for your time, that's a great message.
Take care
>>
>>18327308
Well, that's definitely on point: you described my query. What I was wondering is how to Hermit it up successfully so I can get that 6W. It was accurate, though.
>>
>>18327324
Hang on. I'll try it again.
>>
>>18327317
>What more can I say? I don't have any information to give, all the information you need is already inside you.

I don't even know what you are going to do, you'll find me a gf if I accept ? (Which I'll not do, no offense)
>>
>>18327317
So tell us how this works again. How long will it take, yada yada.
>>
>>18327300
Thanks!
>>
File: 1478879903355.gif (1MB, 412x442px) Image search: [Google]
1478879903355.gif
1MB, 412x442px
>>18327264
if no one wants readings imma go to the park and have some fun w my cards and maybe meditate a little bye guys maybe i'll be back
>>
File: Can town pride.gif (60KB, 650x450px) Image search: [Google]
Can town pride.gif
60KB, 650x450px
>>18327254
Hello Viv! I hope it's allright I called you that, anyway I'll see what I can do.

>Six of cups(R), Seven of Pentacles, The Hermit.

Okay from the six, that tells me it needs to be something new, for sure. From the seven, it speaks about being patient. The hermit's all about self-reflection. so take some time to thing about you, and what you like, and what you're good at. find a happy medium for the two and there you'll find your career.

I'm not much of a fan for telling people about what they need to do because life isn't about just doing what you're told, it's about the free choice, and the choices and feelings you're fated to feel. I'm sorry i can't answer what you'll be doing but now you have a path to walk firsthand and find it yourself!

I hope this helps, Viv.
>>
>>18327340
>tfw no qt to read cards with about strangers and gossip about their lives
>>
>>18327332
None taken. And no. If a gf is what you wanted I can't give you that. I can't just give you a person. I can give you opportunity, though. Maybe an opportunity to have a person.
>>
>>18327063
1d10: 8 - "An unwise course that will lead to blame."

The 8 on Fate sees success in your future, though to reach it you must veer from your current course. I feel that you're either in a relationship or there are those who see you as being in one. Unless you do something to dispel that notion or change it, you'll be blamed for adultery, even if false.

>>18327069
I threw a binary die roll to begin with, and the Evens say no. However, I went ahead with the general reading and here's what it had to say:

1d10: 1 - "A new arrival."

The singular 1 landing on Soul speaks of a need for inspiration of some kind. You need to feel invigorated and inspired for yourself before you can move on from whatever is blocking your romantic life. Perhaps draw a picture or take up photography?

>>18327090
2d10: 6 - "A material loss traded for spiritual wealth."

The 5 on Health tells me that your present situation is very adaptable and will flow as you do. This is reinforced by the 1 on Fate which speaks of your destiny as being forged by you alone. You're at a very auspicious time in your life, and the world may very well be your oyster. I threw two d6 modifiers with this one, as well. The first turned up as a 2 on Soul, telling me that a bit of diplomacy may be in order - perhaps involving an art of some kind - to show her what you truly mean. The second turned up as a 3 on Health, which augments the 5 it shares space with. Your path is adaptable through an effort of friendliness. Your better nature will shine through and from what I see she will react positively. And even if she doesn't, your current situation is flexible enough to rebound effectively.

>>18327126
The Odds say yes! Stay safe, friend.

Continued readings in the next post~
>>
>>18327340
can i have a general present reading please.

Ali 30 Male

either way, thank you.
>>
>>18327345
It absolutely helped! Thank you :)
>>
>>18327324
>>18327327
I struggle with tarot, but I really want to learn.
>The Ace of Swords through The Hierophant and The High Priestess. Interesting. This time I asked how you could achieve your desired outcome, which is Six of Wands.
The Hierophant and The High Priestess combination, to me, is sort of an extension of The Hermit. Both of these cards through the Ace of Swords gives me the feeling of a no nonsense approach to your situation. Maybe if you're struggling because of something someone has done to you, I could see this as a sign to let it go. I don't mean forgive and forget, but sort of in a "fuck it" manner and use this time to focus on yourself completely. The Six of Swords and The High Priestess may be saying that there might not be a direct path to the Six of Wands, but to use the Six of Swords to cut your own path.
I'm sorry if I'm flailing. This is a difficult read for me.
>>
>>18327334
Within 21 years. Maybe a few months, or maybe not. You might even die before it happens. But that ain't my fault, and it's not like I'm asking for anything in return, unless it's special circumstances. What do you have to lose?
>>
>>18327351
I'm >>18327063 and i think something went wrong about the relationship part, i'm not in a relationship with anyone, and i don't think there is anyone that thinks i'm, and i don't know how i will be blamed for adultery desu
>>
>>18327360
>use the Six of Swords
I meant Ace of Swords
>>
File: image.jpg (221KB, 722x1280px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
221KB, 722x1280px
>>18327349
Ya all guys who are into this stuff are like not cute tho.....
>>18327355
Give me like fifteen min to walk to the park and I'll do ur reading there
>>
>>18327020
Relevant genders and sign :)

>>18327080

Ah alright! Thanks for the feedback
>>
>>18327161
Your case is rather peculiar. My first throw turned up very inconclusive, so I threw a second time, and this time I ended up with one d10 off the circle, and the other flat dead center. I'm unsure how to read this, but my intuition is telling me to apply its number to all aspects of the circle, so I'm going with that.

1d10: 6 - "A material loss traded for spiritual wealth."

The 6 on Center tells of a universally compassionate character. Your compassion for others inspires you, brings you luck - perhaps through some mechanism as Karma? - attracts others to you, governs your outlook on life, and is a direct factor in your physical and mental health. I'm feeling that this boundless compassion was spurred by a great loss in your life, though recent or past I can't tell. I apologize specifically to you for the oddness of this reading, but your particular case is one that I feel was very special.

>>18327164
2d10: 13 - "Tears and sorrow."

The 8 on Thought reminds you to not let your emotions lull you into a false feeling of success. The inverse 5 on Health reveals the cause of your sadness, and that cause is an irresponsibility in physical wellness and fitness. Perhaps you start to let yourself go after you've "secured a partner", so to speak. I threw a single d6 as a modifier, and it turned up as a 4 on Wealth. While in this relationship, it seems at least your financial situation will remain steady and stable.

>>18327167
The Odds say no. I'm sorry, amigo.

>>18327281
2d10: 4 - "A disappointment."

Yours is an interesting case as well. Both dice turned up on Thought. One is a 2, while the other is an inverse 2 - this speaks of opposing traits that either work in your favor or threaten to tear you apart. The good is that your diplomatic outlook allows you to make peace easily, but because of your knowledge of others you tend to be rather manipulative when it suits you.

And those are all the readings I got on my first post here. Thank you for your patience!
>>
>>18327261
hastur nonny here, thank you for the response, always glad to be a guinea pig c:

desu i've really only dove into this whole spiritual mess a few months ago and am still coming to terms with the balancing act bw skepticism and belief. that balancing act has kept me in the "shallow waters" rather than diving in as i've kinda (secrently) wanted to, hah :,).

anyways, but in all honesty i've not personally experienced someone "gossiping" at my own expense, but i'm also painfully aware of how bogus a lot of this looks. so it's not gossip first-hand, but it's definitely more ab the larger world.

thank you for the divination, take care going forward
>>
>>18327130
There's this guy who I've separated from. He has a lot of negative feelings towards me, I've tried to make amends. Is there anything you can do about this? We have to see each other nearly every day.
>>
>>18327364
Might have been a clouded reading, then. Perhaps some energy from one you're close to or have strong feelings for got in the way and was sent through instead of your own energy.

Or I might just be new to this and way in over my head, and it was a shitty reading. Hard to say.
>>
>>18327350
No succubus or shit ?
You'd just give me some good vibes to met a girl ?
>>
>>18327360
I gave you something a bit to difficult, my apologies. For what it's worth, the Hierophant and High Priestess in conjunction have some significance to me. In this sense, it points back to itself and says that I need what is missing in order to get my mind in the right place to work on getting myself in a place to where I can acquire what is missing.

Your cards are just laughing at us. This one isn't your fault, so don't feel bad. Thank you for your effort.
>>
>>18327042

>Dark brown hair and light brow eyes
>"white" (memes) Latino
>https://youtu.be/me87-0uZeSA

General love reading, next summer

Thanks in advance!
>>
>>18327381
No. There's something you could do, but you don't want to. You'll have to bear it for now.
>>
>>18327391
Thanks for the feedback. I hope it helped somewhat, but yeah, the cards do sort of feel like they're teasing me.
>>
>>18327388
Succubus? You could have that if you wanted but trust me you don't want it. It's lonely and empty having someone satisfy desire but not really be there with you. You may as well just masturbate. I'd gladly give you the chance to meet a girl rather than that.
>>
>>18327130
I want to see the man I love soon. Will it happen? Can you make it happen?
>>
>>18326533
Jeez, new thread is already almost 300 replies.
Work, you're killing me here...

I just got home, I'll get started on the readings soon.
>>
This'll be the last reading I do for now. Thank you for letting me cut my dice on your burning questions!

>>18327392
2d10: 12 - "Correspondence required - seek good advice."

Both dice landed on Wealth. The 8 tells of success in your travels - perhaps you'll meet a pen pal or online relationship? However, the inverse 4 warns of being too stubborn to travel, but If it doesn't feel natural or "right", don't do it. Simple and clean as that.
>>
>>18327404
That depends almost entirely on what you think love is. I can make it happen. But I may not make it happen. Whatever I do is for your sake. If you don't see him, it's for your own good.
>>
>>18327403
I don't want none of what you propose mate but thank you anyway

Empath what do you think about what he says ?
>>
>>18327388

Trust me anon, you do not want to get involved in this.
>>
>>18327414
I really wouldn't know how to put love in just words. It don't think it is about bending his will entirely. I believe he wants to see me, but there are some things that will make it difficult to make it happen, like finances.
>>
>>18327412
Thanks! actually very possible reading.
>>
>>18327425
Would you be willing to trade me a reading? If you're not up to it don't force it, though. Just tell me what to put in my query if you're down.
>>
>>18327417
For succubus or the other thing ? I absolutely don't want this ! Don't worry
I'm just curious about his other proposal, about meeting a girl, but I don't want it either. I don't know this is so weird
>>
File: image.jpg (176KB, 750x1331px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
176KB, 750x1331px
>>18327355
Mind: disharmonious relationship, imbalance either within ur relationship
Physical world: this is a time to be alone and reflect on ur life, not a time to be active physically or socially (and you may not even feel like u want to be social or active at this time desu)
Spirit: you are in moods to plan ur future, be ambitious, you are intellectual, analytical, and think things thru
>>
>>18327340
Do I have powers do make dreams come true?
C, 21
>>
>>18327130
Hmm ok I'm curious. Guy I like...when will I see him again? What can you tell me of our relationship?
>>
File: image.jpg (277KB, 722x1280px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
277KB, 722x1280px
>>18327378
Thank u very much for the read, I have been spending money for the sake of my spiritual growth I feel like haha.....
>>
>>18327431

Sure, I need relevant genders and sign

>>18327432

Succubus hold nothing special, but overal anything. I don't think he means ill but this stuff can mess with your head.
>>
>>18327395
No problem.
I could try spending more time with him, but I think he'd either be annoyed or see it as me trying to get back with him.
>>
>>18327264
Lin 24 Can I get a reading about the relationship with my bf?
>>
>>18327448
I'm a Male Scorpio.

I'd like a general reading for the coming months, if you're keen.

If you need a specific query, then:
Am I on the right track in life?
>>
>>18327443
You'll see him very soon, but not in person. And your relationship is.... not great, even if you want to believe otherwise. You won't be alone. But you won't technically be with him.
>>
>>18327410
>>18326395
Would you mind getting to me as well if it's not a problem?
>>
>>18327448
>Succubus hold nothing special, but overal anything. I don't think he means ill but this stuff can mess with your head.

Sure, thank you anon, I can imagine...
>>
>>18327378
>>18327161
Thank you Cleromaniac, It makes sense for me :)
blessed be you!
>>
>>18327416
Personally I wouldn't touch succubi but that's my opinion; I'm friends with Xt so I have nothing against them, just not my cup of tea.
>>
>>18327448
>Succubus hold nothing special, but overal anything. I don't think he means ill but this stuff can mess with your head.

But do you know what he's talking about when he says he can gives the chance to meet a girl ?
Doesn't sounds good as well right ?
>>
>>18327498
Ahahahah, yes I know that, but I'm talking about the other thing he says Empath
>>
>>18327448
I bear no ill will at all, but I agree. People should aim to achieve what they can without looking into the unknown, as they may lose themselves somewhat. I just want to give something to those who feel they're at they're at the end of the line.
>>18327470
I don't want to be cruel, but you can't do anything to improve what already is. There are other girls, but most aren't known personally and won't amount to anything. But some will, if they get close enough.
>>
>>18326949
Thanks a lot!
Sorry went to sleep last night, just saw your reply.
>>
>>18327130
What does he think and feel about me?
>>
>>18327511
Are you doing actual readings or giving mundane advice?
>>
>>18327524
One is never there for you. Your answer is there. Unless he isn't there for a good reason. The one better for you is yourself. But if you must have one, I'd suggest the latter. Older relations can hurt you more terribly.
>>
>>18326267
D 4 12
Aries

Your energetic system is somewhat different to me. I haven't encountered one as, I want to say rigid, but that's not the right word.
What would describe this feeling? Obstinate? Unyielding? You're energy feels like a physical substance.
The result is interesting, you appear to be a dense energy as far as your soul could be described which might just mean you're like a sun being contained in a wobbly bag of mostly water. Your personality is like steam. My favorite element!
For the sake of saving time and space, chakra and ray mean the same thing. I'm more comfortable saying red ray rather than red chakra.

Your magenta ray is spinning viably, though the density of your system is somewhat dense on the lower tried which probably means you've put the brakes on several issues related to the lower chakras. Introverts that do this tend to have aura's that exert outwardly in spiking motions akin to tendrils and hooks. Your emotions flaring up will expand these tendrils and hooks in the emotional and astral (orange and green ray) auras which extends out excess energy into the surrounding environment. You might also get shocked by static electricity enough to be a ponder.
Your red ray is pretty much dealing with something akin to uncertainty in regards to your survival situation, this is causing an imbalance just below the orange ray where the red begins to meet the orange ray energies.
Your orange ray is somewhat sparkling with decent oscillations but it seems to be having trouble processing something in your past. This is a orange-yellow imbalance that both intertwine into a knot of energy that stops the kundalini from moving upwards.
It's like origami with your energy centers. The folds and surfaces that is the pathways of energies I'm following seem to be stirred and blurred. This is an upper triad issue somewhere along the green and indigo rays, but the knots there aren't illuminated enough for me to make sense of their intricacies.
>>
>>18327459

Sure, do you want "topic of the month" reading or an overall year spread? The later goes into different aspects of your life while the former just (vaguely) mentions relevant events for each month

>>18327501
>Doesn't sounds good aswell

Depends how deep you two are willing to go, but yeah...

>>18327511
>End of the line

No one is at the end of the line bro, but in see were you are comming from.

People just get too inpatient and hope that everything is going to fall on their lap just because... Like a neet wishing that the lottery will one day change his situation...
>>
>>18327544
Do I need to post my query info from the last thread here for you? I'm not sure how to do it but I will learn if that makes it easier for you.
>>
>>18327545
Hm, I'd prefer the overall year spread, as that's what I was thinking at first. Need to work on trusting my instinct more.
>>
>>18327531
'he' isn't important. He likes you, but not as much as you like him.
>>18327538
I'd call it mundane advice, as I'm not using anything to read. But if you want me to read, ask, and I will.
>>
>>18327557
>>18327542
>The one better for you is yourself
Thank u..i will take your advice into consideration! Do u see anything else for me and the 1st guy before i go? May I request a reading?
>>
>>18327557
Well Anon, if you could do a reading related to my love life, i would be pretty grateful.
>>
>>18327560
Christ woman, just decide what you want and use your own brains to judge if the person is good for you or not.
>>
>>18327545
>No one is at the end of the line
But they are, in a way. If they can't carry on, something has to happen to move them along. They can't just stop. Something has to, and will, save them.
>>
>>18327557
Would you like to give me a love reading?
>>
>>18327557
It was mostly curiosity on my part, but I can take one, why not. Since everyone else is asking for love readings, I'll jump on that bandwagon, thanks.
>>
>>18327569
I have no experience! All men do is fool me, use me, then hurt me...im just confused...need reassurance and guidance...maybe I am doomed to be alone :(
>>
>>18327596
Maybe you should turn 18 first then.
>>
>>18327596
I am the same girl, wanna be my lesbian girlfriend I promise to treat you right
>>
>>18327544
Hey Val, do you still want to answer mine?
>>18326893
>>
>>18327600
Oh my God, yes.
>>
>>18327596
Let me give you some simple advice: don't be a pushover and let them do whatever the fuck they want with you. Have your own will and an idea of what you want out of a relationship, and your own internal boundaries. If they start crossing them, then talk it out and see if things get better.

That, and don't get with people that give off outright red flags. Men that go from girl to girl, drug users, any kind of a person that has had a criminal charge, etc. In general, look for those that seem genuinely caring and friendly and have a good grasp on their life and have their own responsibilities. Don't be stupid and go for the ''bad boy'' or whatever, and you should be good.
>>
>>18327605
do you have a throwaway email I could contact you with >_>

>assuming you were serious?
>>
>>18327560
You will be alright, whatever you decide to do. The guy will disappear for a while, but be happy. You'll find happiness as well, so you'll be okay with it. If you want a reading... when were you born? And give me the first letter of your name.
>>18327565
I guess I can do this. Give me your birth date and the first letter of your name.
>>
File: 0Ow2bPv.png (148KB, 636x657px) Image search: [Google]
0Ow2bPv.png
148KB, 636x657px
>>18327611
>TFW 2 qts are about to bang and I'm all alone.
>>
File: image.jpg (130KB, 722x1278px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
130KB, 722x1278px
>>18327457
It looks like this relationship is harming ur self esteem and maybe ur wallet too
He is more concerned with material things in the relationship than growing emotionally with u. He might be greedy and selfish
>>
>>18327616
Well
M/D/Y
06/04/96
C

Thanks Anon!
>>
>>18327596
Cat would like to recommend girl consider acquiring feline companion from local shelter.
>>
>>18327624
go away cat no one wants to hear your slanderous lies, dogs rule cats drool
>>
>>18327624
CP! Is that you?
>>
>>18327630
that sure is not CP. that's scrycat.
>>
>>18326267
Your yellow ray is the strong point for you, it's resilient in its rigid nature making it able to stand up to most incoming issues, but due to the orange ray's nondesire to handle past issues the yellow ray is burdened by it's dense energies, as is the red ray, which is why the magenta ray is having a hard time pumping energy into your system.
Let's see. The dense energy of the orange ray is definitely something to do with your past, it might be in your childhood around age 7 or 9 or anywhere within the ages of 5-11, otherwise it's something that happened when you were around 13-17. I want to say you're stricken with a loss of a soul friend and have put up barriers at the yellow and green ray levels to hold people away from you, the result with your low energy and it's thickness make you feel encumbered and unmoving in your opinion of your life.
This yellow ray strength means you either have a good relationship with a pet, or have spirit guides maintaining you, or it might mean something else that I'm not picking up on. I think an interesting imbalance that is draining your yellow ray's brilliance is your stance towards yourself at the orange ray level, to see outwardly that all are sheep, is to see from the eyes of a sheep. You have a partial indigo ray blockage manifesting in your orange ray blocking your yellow ray.
Your green ray is. It's very dim but has been touched upon. At one time it probably was much more active as parts of it are in potential for crystallization but has yet to achieve the kundalini energies to crystallize.
This stems from your lower triad's murky and dense energetic state. You probably feel emotionally bottom heavy, as in your emotions are too grounded to the point you block them to avoid them.
You have a lot of work in the inner green ray working with your shadow self. Your shadow self may as well also not even be lowly or evil, but just your misunderstood and rejected parts that yearn for acceptance...Hmm.
>>
>>18327596
Do you establish boundaries and stick to them? Do you keep yourself grounded? Meditation? Do you keep your body looking decent? Do you read books to keep yourself intellectually stimulating? Having a victim complex won't serve you any good, no matter how badly they fucked you over. Go make yourself into the best version of yourself and see who comes along.
>>
File: image.jpg (245KB, 722x1280px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
245KB, 722x1280px
>>18327442
No
>>
>>18327632
Scrycat is just as awesome
>>
>>18327437
well pretty precise i may say. thank you for your efforts, may your life be awesome.
>>
>>18327624
Scrycat tell me what's wrong with my life and how to fix my relationship. Also never leave my side
>>
>>18327635
Are you still accepting requests right now? If so, what are your requirements?
>>
>>18327617
psh they never replied so meh :/
>>
>>18327616
I'm the first girl...1990...S :) please...thank you!
>>
>>18327130
what can you see about me anon? i'm as lonely as you can imagine
>>
>>18327657
I'm still around , just in case :D
>>
>>18326267
Of these issues, I want to say your blue ray is doing okay, it'll be as it needs to be come when you raise the kundalini to the green ray.
There is something about it that you'll need to work on when the time comes but it's quite literally masked from me, as in a preincarnation veil, that or a spirit guide is blocking me from seeing it, but there's something on the back end (honesty with self) that will need to be dealt with once you open your heart by healing your orange and yellow ray and moderate your indigo ray's behavior towards the orange ray.

Your indigo ray itself is... somewhat imbalanced in the form of a paradox with both overactivations and total blockages, which is atypical. Your life is one of building a foundation of lessons for later reincarnations, or maybe not reincarnations but you might be in training to be a spirit guide yourself, either way your life this time around has to do with smoothing out rumples and undoing knots in the energetic field to better learn self healing and self love to better project love and healing to others.
The indigo ray blockage is one of fear and doubt, the overactivation is one of...Uh. It's being blocked too. I can kind of see it. I want to say your overactivation is one where your thoughts are wholly improper for some scenarios, like a sort of spiritual ADD where you lose track of your focus without realizing it. You also seem to be in denial about this which is reinforcing the overactivation as you compensate on a mental level.
Essentially your upper triad (blue, indigo, violet rays) are more concise and are awaiting a similar configuration by the lower triad (red-orange-yellow rays) to begin green ray healing.

Your violet ray has done a lot of programming on you in your sleep to help maintain and manage you. Your soul is more active in this reincarnation that typical of others, I'd even say your energy is the way it is at the lower end, dense and thick, by choice on the soul end. (Cont)
>>
>>18327657
Lol I'm here...i don't have one :(
>>
>>18327635
notice me senpai>>18324656
>>
>>18327556
wew lad next year is going to be very positive imo.

>Health and body

Very good, i see improvement and being able tonmantain said improvement. Fruits of Labour or so to speak.

>Enjoyment

This is one of the bad looking ones, some sort of "overspending" or addiction. Its suite intriguin, could be literal overspending as gambling addiction or more on the lines of health/time.

Easy on the waifus :^]

>Emotion and relationships

Expect a drastic change on this deparmwnt, Death is followed by The Fool and Three of Wands. I think this will happen soon and its likely to be very positive at least for the first half of the year.

>Money and Career

I think this is one of the changes you want to make? Not quite there, it doesn't look good to be honest... I wonder, is a woman figure relevant to your finances? Your mother?... Regardless the reading advices not to rely on family for this path.

Would like feedback on this

>Spirit.

The best looking of all of them, a lot of action, change and succses. You will have a really active spiritual year inn your hands and you will enjoy it.

Hope it helped
>>
>>18327636
I really needed to hear this..thank you
>>
>>18327671
Thank you for the read, friend. A lot of that feels very relevant, though the money one I don't know anyone relevant to my finances. I make and spend my own money right now. Closest I can think of is dating stuff - paying for dates etc
>>
>>18326267
This means simply that your soul has programmed a powerful healing lesson into whatever it is you must do to heal your orange ray and it's thickening of your energy.

You might have gut problems, which relates to a need to properly explore nutritional health and to diet, but really you just need to eat more organic fruits and vegetables and consume less sugar, salt, oil, and preservatives.

Your life this time around is focused around the balancing of love and wisdom. You're properly a higher variant soul.

As for your question; your mind is one that works better with the amorphous emotions than it is with the rigid logic, however you have a proclivity in this life to begin understanding rigid logic. Student debt is always a back-stab by the establishment. However, programming is one of the better fields being explored now a days with how our technology is evolving, if you can manage to stay up to speed with technological advancements in programming languages AND if you are willing to travel to new areas for work, you might actually acquire a very decent work schedule using your logic and wisdom to reason out programs.
I'd say you should stick with programming but only if you don't find something that strikes you as something meant for you.

I for instance have an education in information technology and psychology, (And thus I know some programming as well), and were student loans not keeping me from school, I'd be doing programming now myself. But computers and psychology were just hobbies and interests. When I discovered chakras and learned a bit about them, I felt like I found something I was born with knowledge of. That's why here I am now, doing anonymous readings for people on 4chan between my working a dead end fast food job. Instead of going back to school, I have to learn this on my own because there is no school teaching it, but this is what I want to do with my life, and that seems to be stupidly important to me.

Stay in programming.
>>
>>18327351
Thank you very mouch
>>
>>18327506
Which part is that?
>>
>>18327544
>(You)
>energy system
>feels like a physical substance
I wasn't expecting that answer. I have been trying to learn how to control my energy in outward ways (somewhat successful)

>Magenta ray spinning viably
I'm a great lover if you believe the girls I've been with. lol I also try not to hold on to hate, since it's pretty much poison.

>though the density of your system is somewhat dense on the lower tried which probably means you've put the brakes on several issues related to the lower chakras.
I may not fully get this meaning and more explanation might be needed.

>Introverts that do this tend to have aura's that exert outwardly in spiking motions akin to tendrils and hooks.
>tendrils
I've seen enough Hentai... lol

>Your emotions flaring up will expand these tendrils and hooks in the emotional and astral (orange and green ray) auras which extends out excess energy into the surrounding environment.
I have messed with electrical lights subconsciously when angry. Though the rest of the time I'm pretty chill and nothing happens.

>Your red ray is pretty much dealing with something akin to uncertainty in regards to your survival situation, this is causing an imbalance just below the orange ray where the red begins to meet the orange ray energies.
I'm poor as fuck right now living off of student loans while going to school in a rented room, and don't want to go back to living with my parents. :/

>Orange ray
>Having trouble with processing something in your past
A couple things spring to mind, but I let most of that go. It may be the recent thing where a close friend cut ties to me cus politics and cus 'I made a couple people uncomfortable' on our youtube show. (Had to have been peeps he knew irl, cus we had no complaints on the social media accounts that I also had access too)

(cont.)
>>
>>18327555
I probably have it copied and pasted, gonna start working down the list from the last thread.

>>18327602
Yours is copied and pasted, it's coming~

>>18327650
I am, please see >>18324580

>>18327669
You are noticed!~
Your reading will be coming along.

I'm really sorry for how long this takes. I need to meditate on each query somewhat to acquire a connection to begin perusing your energetic system, along the way self interference exists so sometimes I need to figure out if it's my own issues being projected or if something I see is actual and true and real for you.

I'm mostly of a contemplative mind though so I've been working on making the process wholly a conscious 'contemplate this query hard enough to connect to them' sort of dealio.

Everyone else from the last thread (unless I missed some at the bottom of the thread) has been copied to be answered. You'll know your identifying information through the first 5 identifiers I use to pinpoint your energetic system;
>First Name Initial, Birth Day and Month
>Sun Sign.
>>
>>18327662
So you think. But you are never alone. Someday you'll realise you've never been alone. Of course, this won't make you as happy as you could be. You wanted someone to physically be next to you, but they weren't there. But someone else was there.
>>18327661
In terms of prosperity, I see you getting lucky in the near future. Effort will pay off. You can achieve some things that you want, but not all. In terms of love? You'll get something unexpected. Something you didn't want, but that comes to you anyway. And in time you will love it.
>>18327621
You're pretty young. But age doesn't matter much depending on your story. You'll find someone soon. Maybe not love, but a taste for it. You might even know who they are. But you won't be with them in the end. In the end, you'll find someone that makes you much MUCH happier.
>>
>>18327616
>when were you born? And give me the first letter of your name.

11/17/90
S.

Thank you :)
>>
>>18327708
well, i suppose i'm not completely alone, but how about love life, will there be someone?
>>
>>18327690
He says he can give us the chance to meet a girl and I don't know what to think about it
>>
>>18324580

> 1. First initial of your name, also provide your birth month and day (numerological reasons)
S. 9/15

> 2. Sun sign (element and energy type)
virgo.

> 3. Sexuality and opinion of self's sexuality?
bisexual, open-minded

> 4. Belief in self's ability and power?
low confidence but a lot of personal power

> 5. Introvert or extrovert?
introvert

> 6. What do you think about your family, friends, coworkers, and loved ones?
i would die for most of them. i'm a mom-friend.

> 7. What do you know about Love?
i can feel the universal love flowing through my veins and i have a deep sense that it is the most powerful force in the universe.

> 8. What is there to be known about your dark side?
i can be extremely destructive when i want to. to me and others. but it's a rare phenomenon.

> 9. How honest are you with yourself and others?
a little. i have a hard time being totally open with others.

> 10. How aware of your own thoughts and how they effect you are you?
highly

> 11. How often does unexplainable things happen in or around your life?
my life could be a magic realism novel.

> 12. Do you hold belief whether logically or faithfully in a higher order of powers?
yes.

> 13. A brief question you'd like some insight on.
i would like to know if i'm on the right path with my choice of career.
>>
>>18327708
>Effort will pay off.
Thank u! I am currently working very hard to achieve a better life and pay off my bills to get where I need to be :)
>Something you didn't want, but that comes to you anyway. And in time you will love it.
Uh oh... oh My! Is this a person or an event?
>>
>>18327702
1. C 06/04
2. Gemini, element: Air, energy: idk
3. Heterosexual, and my opinion about it? Slow and boring.
4. I believe i have the power t do anything i want, i just don't want to do anything now.
5. introvert.
6. my family is pretty broken, stressful. Friends are loyal, coworkers are a lot of fake and boring people, i don't think i feel love for anyone.
7. I know love is something good, that makes you happy, that can confuse you, and transform you as a person.
8. That i'm able to hate you with some really intense energy, and i'm able to do almost anything to fuck with you, and i'm also a channer.
9. I'm honest with me and other people most of the time.
10. I'm really aware of them, and i know they have a lot of power on things surrounding me and myself.
11. Quite often.
12. I believe there's a god or some kind of higher power (a programmer? That made us)
13. I want to know why the fuck she started to talk to me again, if in the end she thinks i'm just a fucking autistic social potato?

I will have patience.
>>
File: 1433370131089.jpg (196KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1433370131089.jpg
196KB, 500x500px
>>18327544
I'm still here from old thread, if you please.
>>18324743
>>
>>18327712
Well... If you mean sexually, yeah. There's someone. Someone that becomes important to you massively.
>>18327726
Both. At first a person, but then they won't be there anymore. But don't worry. It's not like you lose anything or will be sad. You'll learn, and become happier for it.
>>
>>18326616
Can we meme the purple thing into existence?
>>
>>18327736
thanks
>>
>>18327708
>You're pretty young. But age doesn't matter much depending on your story. You'll find someone soon. Maybe not love, but a taste for it. You might even know who they are. But you won't be with them in the end. In the end, you'll find someone that makes you much MUCH happier.

Damn, that feels good to read, I don't think i can imagine who is this person. I just got through some bad shit 15h ago, i could swear it was going to be her, that's a shame tho.
I hate living illusions that i knew were illusions, but i hate fake people too and BOOM she had the ability to fuse this in one big backstab. That sucks ass.

Well, i hope "Soon" don't take much long.
>>
>>18327602
>>18324669
R 1 8
Capricorn
Oh boy, you're in for some epic transformations this lifetime around I think.

Your energetic system is masked from me slightly, so I might be a major miss with you, upon entering though you look like a primed gun ready to go off, with the lower triad energies preparing to balance minimally to allow a spiritual awakening of the green ray through it's receiving kundalini energies opening it wholly flooding your system with healing frequencies naturally occurring for the green ray.

Your magenta ray is doing exceptionally well, the red ray is wobbly but in an acceptable way for the configuration, your openmindedness for transgendered people is a symptom of this, but this wobbly red ray phenomenon is akin to substituting a type of energy for an artificial form of the same energy, aka your willingness to substitute naturally occurring feminine energies for manifested feminine energies from a masculine natural source causes a ratio differentiation that looks like a wobble. The energy however is still being taken and processed properly so that's good and shows a symptom of an advanced soul.
Your orange ray is pretty active, it has signs of overactivation somewhat making the edges 'crispy' like looking at darkened and burned energies moving around a vortex, like bubbles circling water going down a drain as it twists down into the drain. This however is parts and bits that are being prepped to be taken by the green ray to be restored and returned, they seem to do this periodically passively. You have a sort of self-healing effect right now, and are in a proper configuration to begin changes in your life and the environment around you.
These overactivations are a normal part of your configuration, a sort of design I haven't seen before but I appreciate the thought that appears to have gone into it. Most partial overactivations are short bursts, yours appear to be done in larger duration.
>>
>>18327714
I'd say you should ask an occultist instead of your favorite reader, but the guy hasn't given an explanation of what he's doing, so it's best just to call shenanigans until he does.
>>
>>18326750
Well we got the all clear, so that's nice i Guess.
>>
>>18327678
No problem, glad to help. I'd recommend starting off meditating at least 10 minutes a day, working your way up. Read books on history, philosophy, etc. Whatever interests you.
YouTube channels worth checking out would be rsdtyler and mindandmagick (his video on polarity would be a good watch). Very helpful for self development, despite probably not everything they say being applicable to you.
I'm personally in a better place now thanks to all this, I hope you will too through gradual improvements.
>>
NEW THREAD:

>>18327759
>>
>>18326776
Sure thing amigo.
>>
>>18327757
Thank you :)
>>
>>18327661

>1990

Nice same age as me! What month?
>>
>>18327602
The result of these larger durations is that you basically have episodes of emotional numbness, where you grow almost apathetic or indifference. You can especially be this way when fatigued or lacking sleep.
Your yellow ray is doing okay for the most part, it is minimally balanced but the kundalini isn't properly moving through it to kickstart the heart, and this is a very simple symptom.

You are ignorant even subconsciously to the need to make a choice regarding others. You're essentially on the fence over the pit of indifference, trying to decide if it's worth making the leap of faith to either side or if you're better sitting in the middle, walking the middle path rarely spoken of.

You need to make a choice to be of a loving or selfish nature inherently, also known as to be of Service to Others or Service to Self. Your system strikes me as a Service to Others kind of person, but you might have some unprocessed past experiences that are holding you back from making a clear-cut decision as to your choice.
This seems to stem from a yellow ray issue that is minimal enough to not cause a blockage, but present enough to dilute the kundalini from there onward, making the vital step of raising the kundalini to the green ray not happen for you.

This is easily solved by working with the inner green ray where the shadow side of you exists to peruse the cause to this, to find what past experience has you filled with simple uncertainty (which is different from doubt).

You appear confused in some kind of emotional relationship matter, your green ray is responding to love but it is being held back by the yellow ray.

It's uncommon to me to see a yellow ray imbalanced with a balanced orange ray, they usually work in tandem, so in your instance your life is working out very specific quirks of your soul personality preparing for a leap perhaps, that or you're just using a final incarnation on earth to prepare yourself for later activities as a soul.
>>
File: IMG_20161103_125539.jpg (779KB, 2158x2158px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161103_125539.jpg
779KB, 2158x2158px
26/m/pisces I'd like some clarification on how to find my lover.
>>
>>18327602
Let's see. The green ray is somewhat ready to be opened (vs activated), and appears to be in the process of being prepared by the indigo and violet ray for this to happen. That your violet ray is directly playing a part is very rare to me, but it may simply be I am looking in at just the right time to see it's programming your green ray for future occurrences to happen.

Interestingly enough, your hatred is actually a form of love, a form of love for yourself and those you hate. Hatred is the inverse of Love, but both stem from caring, aka giving a shit. If you don't care, you don't love or hate.
Your hatred is your shadow self making itself known, that it is ready to be worked with. I highly recommend you meditate at least once weekly on your inner green ray in an attempt to contact your shadow self and learn what it is you have pushed down inside of yourself that needs to be healed and returned to your conscious self.

Your particular case might be interesting though, you have a powerful green ray, and so you'll experience whatever it is your shadow self has to speak with you about strongly.

A powerful shift will be felt with emotions, you'll be unconsciously aware of when this shift begins to occur, and by the time it's in full effect I expect you'll have cried at least once with joy or empathetic sorrow. Bliss is probably awaiting you in the future, within a year or more, if not bliss then positive changes to your surroundings caused by your positively changed attitude.
Your blue ray is doing well, it's also strong. A powerful green and blue chakra means you've already opened the heart in a past life. This time around, you're here purely to learn and grow rather than experience.

Your numerological number using just the first few identifiers (as it changes with a full name and birth date) is 9, which indicates to me on some superficial level that you are going to experience at least a few times major shifts in your personality.
>>
File: funny-cat-sleeping-face-down.jpg (42KB, 540x716px) Image search: [Google]
funny-cat-sleeping-face-down.jpg
42KB, 540x716px
>>18327632
>>18327638
Yes, ladies love Scrycat. Supposedly it is because cats will spend longer with face in carpet than human men, but Cat thinks there is something lost in translation.

>>18327644
Cat wonders if girl knows about joke. There is “Kick Me” sign behind her back that man has placed while giving her hug. It does not feel malicious, more like man is simply have fun. Still, if man does something girl does not like, she should be more willing to speak out instead of simply settling for status quo in order to avoid arguments. It is likely that arguments will occur as necessity, but this is better than tenuous peace of dissatisfaction.
>>
>>18327691
>>18327544
>>18327635
>>18327665
>>18327687
Way too much to process all at once. @_@

>Yellow ray
I can easily be friends with anyone and I seem to have this thing happen when strangers can open up to me about personal problems (and I always lend a sympathetic ear).

A friend who ca see auras and stuff says I got a spirit animal. (A hawk)

>Orange ray
Elementary school was a bitch since all but 3 people treated me like shit with isolation and nasty rumors. I let that shit go, though.

>loss of soul friend
mentioned in previous reply

>green ray
There is someone in my heart, but it's complicated.

>inner green ray
I'll keep that in mind. (not really much to say here, desu.)
(cont.)
>>
>>18327602
As such I highly recommend you do not become socially isolated, the effects will be exponential on you.

your indigo ray is in the process of 'opening the third eye', you are already seeing through a mostly closed but slightly open third eye, and you already see enough to begin becoming aware. I don't think there's much more for me to say, you're on your own path and my input won't change it much, your soul is good at leading itself in a physical form, you have a lot of experience and probably several lives lived here on Earth.
Your violet ray might be the one to benefit if you meditate upon it (vs it benefiting the person normally), this is because it is benefiting with every little bit of progress you make in the areas it's programmed you to come upon.

Your question: You are in the pre-stages of a spiritual awakening. I highly recommend you continue to do as you have been doing, as whatever it is has been working good enough so far. To properly understand this though, realize you are on a path unavoidable towards a preincarnational programmed part of your life where you'll attain enlightenment for a while.

It is very important you do not try to change this, it is natural and to interfere with it might change the entire course of your life for the worse.

If there is anything I can say that will help this transformation occur, it's to keep an openmind, and to strive to raise the kundalini to the green ray causing you to have an openheart, it is at this moment the 'lightning' of enlightenment will strike you, and from there your kundalini will instantly be raised to the indigo ray fro anywhere to a few days to a few months. Life may feel like a dream during this time and bliss and utter satisfaction with where you are at in life might occur.

Keep an openmind, I recommend you read the free to read and download book; Living the Law of One 101: The Choice, as it will help detail what you need to do to raise the kundalini to the green ray.
>>
>>18327616
July 4
M
Could you tell me what I need to focus on to have more satisfaction in relationship? How I can improve myself for the sake of the partner?
>>
>>18327810
That's quite discouraging. :( Does he think I'm a joke? Does he not take me seriously?
>>
>>18327816
relationships*
>>
>>18327816
All you can do is to focus on them and not yourself. See what makes them feel good, do it, and they will make you happy in turn. Life isn't something you just take, you have to give, too. You can't improve yourself, because you're already fine as you are. But you can change to appeal to them more.
>>
>>18327813
>>18327691
>>18327544
>>18327635
>>18327665
>>18327687

>blue ray
>blocked
Sounds like my twitter experience. (lol)
Joking aside, that's odd. I try to be honest and open as much as I can. Except people do always tell me their secrets and I can be trusted to keep them.

>Indigo ray
>atypical paradoxical imbalance of both overactivations and blockages
This stuck out the most. How can I be overactivated and totally blocked at the same time with my indigo (third eye?) ray?

>violet ray
I guess that's why I usually feel better emotionally after a nap.

>Your soul is more active in this reincarnation that typical of others, I'd even say your energy is the way it is at the lower end, dense and thick, by choice on the soul end.
>This means simply that your soul has programmed a powerful healing lesson into whatever it is you must do to heal your orange ray and it's thickening of your energy.
Ok? So my soul is making my lower triad a mess by choice? Maybe needing further explanation if you can.

>You might have gut problems, which relates to a need to properly explore nutritional health and to diet, but really you just need to eat more organic fruits and vegetables and consume less sugar, salt, oil, and preservatives.
No explanation needed, I eat a lot of fast food.

>Your life this time around is focused around the balancing of love and wisdom.
I'll keep this ideal in mind as I keep moving with my life.

>You're properly a higher variant soul.
What is this?

Alrighty, I'll stick with my video game programming.
>>
>>18327702
W, Sept. 10
Virgo, earth, negative
Heterosexual, a lil asexual
confidence varies, but I rarely feel incapable of doing anything I try
pretty introverted
although I like being alone, my friends and family keep me sane and grounded, they're important to me
I try to take a student-like approach to love, I've learned through experience that assuming you know the best way for things in a relationship can end up disaterously. As for platonic love, it's good to occasionally remind yourself of how valuable good friendships are.
As for the self destructive side, I disrespect and dehumanize myself when I don't live up to my own expectations. For the outwardly destructive side, I sometimes act selfishly towards my friends.
I lie to myself as a defense mechanism sometimes, but I've recently taken up the practice of being completely honest with myself whenever I catch a lie as a form of catharsis. I only generally lie about my feelings to other people, I'm incredibly uncomfortable showing my true self around most people.
I think I'm fairly aware of what I'm thinking and how my thoughts affect my mood.
Only in my dreams, I have a lot of dreams that seem almost prophetic and monumentally important, while also being nonsensical and hard to explain.
No, but I don't hold that belief strongly
Why do I feel lost so often?
>>
>>18327448
Could I get a overall year spread if you would be kind enough?

>stuff you might need
Male, Aries, 24, april 12 1992
>>
>>18327854
Thanks.
>>
>>18327817
Not necessarily. It is simply bad combination in that boy does not take things too seriously, and girl is a bit of pushover. Cat could probably get smooth and ask girl to write “Scrycat's Pillow” on her mammaries, and she would do it. This is what I mean.

>>18327816
Oh hello! Scrycat have good advice, but prefers hands-on teaching ;^)
>>
>>18326631
I'd suggest going back to the parlor and getting the lady's tattoo finished. They forgot to add the pants!

unfortunately the legs of the pants would not do well on the palm of the hand...however to wrap them around the wrist may work as a bracelet.
>>
File: 1479028393171.gif (75KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
1479028393171.gif
75KB, 500x667px
>>18326516
sry for making such a fuss earlier...I just hate being the bearer of bad news.

see gif related for further information

the only way to save your relationship is to go to a party and get another girl then be nice and suave with your old one if you want her back.
>>
>>18327863
I guess the best way to describe to you what I meant by what I said is to somewhat describe how those things are possible, at least s I see it.

A chakra is basically a center of energy that has within it various, I guess you call them vortexes, what others describe as 'petals'. And is of itself basically a vortex. This central vortex, the main body of the energy center of the chakra is pretty stable always. It's within the smaller vortexes or petals inside of it that have symptoms that are basically able to be diagnosed. Sometimes there are connections to other chakras within a chakra, since they all overlap the same time-frame or 'moment' and inhabit the near space of these other vortexes, they pretty much interact all as one. Like a body with organs and such, only it's energy connections and pathways.

The indigo ray has like, 1000 petals. So with that in mind, parts can be shut down, others can be overactive. Sometimes they cause one another, like an internal conflict arising with no clear origin. You just follow the pathways they make, and you get an idea of the picture.
It's like a puzzle really. Sometimes it's clear, sometimes I'm like 'omgwtf' cause I have no idea where to start usually.

Higher variant of soul is like an advanced soul or a soul learning advanced lessons. Sometimes it's a bit intense to be alive even for a soul.

Please make really good zombie games, you will become wealthier if you do, and I'll have something to play again!
>>
>>18328035
Alrighty that clears up some stuff.

>Please make really good zombie games
Well then, you're in luck. One of my main ideas is "how do I make Dead Rising (loved them) better?"

>you will become wealthier if you do
You seeing into the future, or just personal opinion? lol

>and I'll have something to play again!
I take it zombies are your thing? lol
>>
>>18326498
Penguin...flamingo...whatever you want to call it.

just get out there you. make sure that if you're mouth is open like this kiwi's here then you'd best have been dancing and now have your face attached to a pretty ladie's

open gif related in 4-5 days
>>
File: The-Cake-is-a-Lie-meme..jpg (35KB, 900x506px) Image search: [Google]
The-Cake-is-a-Lie-meme..jpg
35KB, 900x506px
>>18328077
there will be...cake!
>>
>>18327792
visit the flea market more often
>>
>>18327718

Don't forget me! >>18324580
>>
>>18328057
I love the zombie genre! If you can improve 7 Days to Die I'll be in heaven.

Just a guess.
Thread posts: 378
Thread images: 52

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.