[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/div/ - Divination general

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 324
Thread images: 66

File: 1457401532756.jpg (488KB, 1544x1049px) Image search: [Google]
1457401532756.jpg
488KB, 1544x1049px
Welcome to Divination General!
Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

Every method is welcome: Tarot, Runes, Cartomancy, Scrying, Pendulum, Cleromancy, I-Ching, Tasseomancy, Necromancy, etc.

>If you're NEW, please READ the STICKY:
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074

>Guides made by some of our readers:
Rustig, wrote this to help beginners on how to choose a deck and start with the tarot:
http://i.imgur.com/2rodLWB.png

Thoth, made his own tarot and rune guide:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

>Some useful tips before posting:
-New readers should post that they're offering readings and what information they require from a querent.
-Look for their posts in the thread to determine what's needed and before posting, check if they finished reading already.
-Some readers will refuse to do certain readings - respect that choice. Also, bullshit queries will get bullshit answers.
-An "air query" can be made to no one in particular, but no one in particular may answer!
-Avoid making the same question over and over and/or to different readers, this may lead to more confusion than clarification
-Please refer to the Dream General threads for dream interpretation

>Readers and Querents:
Please, respect each other, let's keep things decent here.
Provide feedback when applied, we're a growing community and many readers are starting, let's help each other to improve.

>Chatroom: IRC channel for discussion:
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.sorcery.net/#/div/ination

>Discord:
https://discord.gg/bFAqcGD

Previous thread: >>18316735
>>
Good evening all! Usually I'd read today but one of my workmates hit a kangaroo last night so I had to pitch in for today and cover a few more of his shifts in the week.

Hope you're all doing well and aren't being ambushed randomly by kangaroos <3
>>
free readings
id like your eye colour and gender
please no general readings, im shit at them
>>
>>18319745
I don't mean to post off topic in your thread, but if you don't mind, who's artwork is that?
>>
>>18319771
Reading on how something I'm thinking off affects things going forward, please. Brown eyes.
>>
File: 8.png (6KB, 59x96px) Image search: [Google]
8.png
6KB, 59x96px
yo, if anyone wants to trade, then i'm game!

>>18319771
did you see my end of our trade that i posted? you didn't respond to it, so i just wanted to make sure you got it.
>>
>>18319771
brown, male.
i want to know if i should move on from this girl.
>>
>>18319778
Oh please, anon, you don't need to apologize for asking such an innocent question. It's not off-topic either.

Image search points me to this link:
https://waynebarlowe.wordpress.com/
>>
>>18319766
Brown eyes, male. How's will my sex life be in the remaining days of this year ?
>>
>>18319779
Oh right, and I'm male. My bad.
>>
My mom's had a deck of Tarot cards for as long as I've known, but she doesn't practice. I feel like it was more of a novelty purchase. Anyway, I've been thinking about trying my hand at readings coming from absolute zero experience. I'm at work right now, but I have this weekend off to attempt some readings for you nice folk I've never talked to.

>>18319771
Male with Hazel eyes, though I'm told they shift color to a shale blue or dark green depending on circumstances.

I'm looking for a reading regarding a specific woman I'm attempting a relationship with. She's currently in one but it's been very shaky and I feel like it's going to end very soon. I want to know if pursuing her is good idea or if I should pull out before I make another mistake.
>>
>>18319779
what do you mean, exactly? i cant understand your grammar
i drew the sun. be optimistic. this leads to success or tranquility.

>>18319785
yes! believe in yourself, and the future will be good.
your problems are leaving, and positive energy is coming
>>18319792
id rathernnot use readings for sexual benefit, sorry

>>18319783
yes, i did! i just didnt reply because i didnt want to revive a dead thread
ty tho!! and there have indeed been red flags
>>
>>18319803
>i didnt want to revive a dead thread

Bump limits are a thing. You can still post in a thread that's past a bump limit, but it's going to be slowly pushed out by threads and posts until it gets archived. It won't be brought back up to page 0.
>>
>>18319803
It was "of" instead of "off." It was a typo. Would you be willing to do a full reading for me if I did one for you and matched the depth of the one you give me?
>>
File: 1477136345263.jpg (115KB, 500x600px)
1477136345263.jpg
115KB, 500x600px
>>18319771
dark brown female
is my anger at D justified
>>
>>18319803
aw, don't worry about it dude. this is a gen, and gens never actually die, at least not this one. feel free to get posty at any time!

glad to hear i could help ya.
>>
>>18319809
how many cards? i just draw 1 if people dont ask for a certain formation
>>18319801
i drew the reversed magician. your planning has been poor and she mayvbe manipulating you. or mayhaps you're manipulating her? i recommend pulling out before this continues.
>>18319810
i drew the knight of pentacles
yes, it is justified. you have been patient enough with d
>>
>>18319791
Thank you very much anon, I don't know why I didn't just search it.

Its a very different, interesting style. Good for a thread like this.
>>
>>18319771
Male here with brown eyes. First time doing this, so sorry if I didn't ask a good question.
Is my unconscious open or will be open enough to communicate with extraterestrial or non-physical beings ?

Thank you for doing this btw
>>
>>18319771
Light brown, man
Love reading ?
She would give me a yes in the upcoming weeks?
>>
>>18319825
>how many cards?
I have done two-post readings regularly, and I have done 2-sentence readings. I will match your level of depth.
>>
>>18319771
Brown, Male.

Should I go and say something? Or will it just make me feel worse?
>>
>>18319825
Apologies if this is bad etiquette, but is there perhaps an alternate reading for that? Manipulation honestly doesn't seem to fit into our situation; we've been nothing but open and honest so far. At least that's how I read the situation but then again that's why I asked you.
>>
>>18319835
i drew the five of pentacles. the answer is no. expect a struggle. the problems are not necessarily hidden, but the answer is nowhere in sight.
>>18319838
i meant how many cards youd like me to draw, sorry. i should be more specific.
i cna do paragraphs tho but rn im on an ishit
>>
>>18319846
mayhaps the person she's currently in a relationship with is manipulative?
>>
>>18319852
That might be more apt, actually. Thank you for the reading, friend.
>>
>>18319849
>i meant how many cards youd like me to draw, sorry. i should be more specific.
>i cna do paragraphs tho but rn im on an ishit
Nevermind, I'm going to bed.
>>
Anybody here know much about "street divination"? By which I mean divination done on the fly or to someone "on the street". Are accurate readings only received through preparation or can I summon one up in a mundane situation?
>>
Would there be anyone who would know about I-Ching? If so, I would like to kindly ask for any kinds of introductory material or at least descriptions of how I could get into the art and perhaps in time, read in here.
>>
>>18319833
i've never had a question like this, but ill try anonkun
i drew the world. most likely, yes. you must accept the ideas of others and you must find your purpose to accomplish this. success is not guaranteed, but the journey will be worth it.

>>18319842
i drew the ace of swords. yes, say something! but it will require courage. if you persevere, it will result in victory
>>
>>18319858
Depends on the format really. Empath readings for instance are so much easier in person, so I guess you could say it'd be preferable to be done "on the street." Tarot readings are pretty easily done on the fly also, as per the shitload of tarot reading stands
>>18319862
If I'm not mistaken there's a few very good I-ching readers in the /div/, and if you're nice enough Chironymous may even chat with you there.
>>
>>18319771
about to zzzzz, so, good night /div/! no more readings
>>
>>18319858
All of my readings are like that. Even if I used cards or scry, there is no preparation. It's a matter of your occult tradition. Mine is direct magic, so it's ritual-free. If you practice ritual magic, you likely perform rituals to prepare. If you have no occult background, you're likely a shit reader, mediocre at best.
>>
>>18319865
I was able to connect to someone across a vast distance, albeit very weakly. Though, I've been told by my brother's guardian spirit that that particular connection was aided by dark forces on her end so I'm a little uncertain. Only way to train your muscles is to work them, though, so I might try to read up and make some attempts.
>>
>>18319862
There was a guide posted last year by I Chink. the archive is down right now, but maybe you can look for it when it's back up.
>>
>>18319771
Brown, female.
This girl, A, why did she contact my girl friend, after all this time. Does A have true feelings for her or is she planning to mess up everything again.
>>
Can someone do a love reading or something for me? Letters m & m, female and man, both sagittarius. Thanks in advance!
>>
Ask me questions. I will try to provide answers. Give me any information. I do not promise accuracy.
>>
>>18319909
Will K respond positively if I make a move?
>>
>>18319912
I feel sadness, but I also feel a great weight put upon her. She seems to be saddened by your actions, but at the same time, she will likely not say what she truly feels. I would not say she will respond positively or in any way to your moves.
>>
>>18319915
My thanks.
>>
>>18319909
>>18319891
Is this as special as it feels like? Is this good for me?
>>
>>18319909
Will I feel loved anytime soon?
>>
>>18319909
Am I mistaking one person for another?
>>
>>18319918
He may go through with you, end up in a relationship or perhaps grow close, but I would dare to say that he will likely bring you down in one way or another. Be it because of his conscious actions or intent, I am not aware, but you will be happy nonetheless.

>>18319919
You may be loved by a person who will seem like they possess the qualities of a snake. Not to fear though, because I sense a smile.

>>18319923
In your doubt, in your search of truth, you will likely come to a conclusion that will be more far off than the initial thoughts. So likely not, but you will somehow end up believing otherwise or reaching a different conclusion entirely.
>>
>>18319909
How dose she feel about me
Are we a good combination?
>>
>>18319909
Does she see me as a potential suitor?
>>
>>18319957
She may be hiding a small amount of pity or perhaps positive feelings behind a wall of indifference and perhaps even anger. But do not mistake the feelings for anything along the lines of a genuine interest.

>>18319960
I think she may perceive you as someone who seems rough, but is actually all talk, or at least that you're not really what you show to everyone, and perhaps in a bad light too. Good man, I'd say, but not good enough.
>>
>>18319962
Hey! Thanks for the respond! Anger and pity? Ow man i'm confuised, is she romantically interested in me? How dose she view me?
>>
>>18319967
I did tell you that she's not interested in you. She may hide her feelings of pity, which would make sense considering the desperate vibes I am getting from you. Simple as that.
>>
>>18319909
Just looking for some advice, I've sort of felt very weak and lost spiritually despite knowing the things I do.
>>
>>18319969
damn, she said she loves me...
she even said we'll live together next year, i guess it's a no go then?
>>
>>18319962
What would you say would be "good enough"?
>>
>>18319953
Thank you
>>
>>18319971
>she said she loves me
>goes off to ask someone who may potentially be RP'ing on whether she's interested in you again

You're a dumbass if you take any of this shit here seriously. But hey, try to move in with her and see what happens. Maybe she's just taking pity on you. Maybe you yourself don't love her if you doubt her so much.

>>18319970
Go outside. Go to a forest, next to a flowing river, sit down and breathe in the wind. Feel the wind. Hear and see everything. Take in everything that's around you. Let your mind wander a bit with the spirits of nature.

You'll come out a bit better off from this experience.

>>18319973
I couldn't help but to get an image of a very weathered pirate, smoking and having bubbles come out instead. He seems to look and have the feel of someone who's strong, but yet his actions are perhaps childish or not in regards of his age or appearance. Perhaps you should act a bit more mature?
>>
>>18319984
>>18319970
I did that actually ha, I did that as one of the keys of Hecate. Funny I think that's what made me sort of go into this little exile. You ask and you really will have your eyes torn open
>>
>>18319987
I could feel the wind from the forest speak to me even when I was not in one. The leaves rushing with the wind, going somewhere from anywhere. You may find yourself to be stuck in that one spot, but go back and explore the place if possible. You didn't go far enough or you didn't see what you had to.
>>
>>18319984
>perhaps you should act a bit more mature
One of the many things I'm trying to fix about myself. Thank you, magic man.
>>
>>18319984
Thanks for the reading! Awww man, this is giving me the sadbois xddddd my asking motive was because she has become more clingy lately, just wonder what's going on that's all
>>
Still taking questions.

>>18320003
If she's getting more clingy, then you should be all the more certain. At the same time though, do ask her. I don't think this is coming out of nowhere for no reason.
>>
>>18320015
i'm just scared to make a move man, fearing that it will ruin everything, it has happened before, and i defo do not want to lose her, damn i sound like a right faggot, anyway thank you for your time xdd
>>
>>18320024
next time don't come back until you're 18
>>
>>18320015
How will the weekend go?
>>
>>18320024
You do sound pretty young. If that's the case, then I would be wary of taking any ''I love you, let's move in'' statements too much to heart. Either way, I would be wary.

What is the reason for your uncertainty in the first place? Unless she has given you legitimate reasons to be concerned about your standing with her, you should not worry. At the same time though do not blind yourself with promises of love.

>>18320035
You may have ideas of doing something loud, but the most you'll have is just hanging out with a friend or at least a person. You're not going to be alone, and you're not going to be doing much, but you'll have a good time I'd say.
>>
32, male, Taurus. Can I get a reading for the coming year? Thanks!
>>
>>18320015
been asking a lot but I'm interested and i like seeing the answers as long as you're willing to share em.

Anyway, what does the coming week have in store for me?
>>
>>18320041
You're likely going to do something for your own benefit, perhaps something to make things nicer for yourself. Be it homework, your own appearance, etc., but it won't feel like you're just doing a chore. Something regards of love, perhaps? I can't say romance, but it's for positive, loving feelings to be attracted to your life.
>>
>>18320049
Intriguing. If you don't mind my asking, what methods do you use to divine?
>>
>>18320055
Intuition. There's the small occasional vision that I get, so it would really be a mixture of intuition and scrying.
>>
>>18320038
I had thought about doing something loud before, but I'm not now. At least itll be a good time by the sounds of it
>>
>>18319771
Male
Gray
Where should I look for a passion?
>>
I'm actually interested in that sort of divination, where would you recommend I begin?
>>
>>18320061
meant for
>>18320057
Fuckin mobile
>>
>>18320059
Yeah. Just hanging out with someone you like, somewhere away from people, having a good time and being a bit loud in your own way. Have fun, man.

>>18320061
There's no sources I can give you, because it's something that you'll learn from practicing other divination methods. Try your hand at cards or runes or anything that involves you trusting your intuition. Then apply that to your thoughts. See how that works for you.
>>
>>18320069
Fair enough.
>>
File: IMG_20161111_062849~01.jpg (528KB, 1744x1785px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161111_062849~01.jpg
528KB, 1744x1785px
>>18319771

Male, the last few days have been really hard on me, will today be any better?
>>
File: 1474002887378.jpg (67KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1474002887378.jpg
67KB, 1280x720px
>>18319825
thank u for the read!!!!
i feel like i have been patient but he keeps telling me to "chill"
>>
>>
File: elmadance.gif (4MB, 350x378px) Image search: [Google]
elmadance.gif
4MB, 350x378px
>>18319071
>>18319123
<3
>>
Trading a quick scry for a reading
>>
Am i actually a god
>>
>>18320264

God would have the dankest meme

Post the dankest meme and we shall see
>>
>>18320264
Using an undisclosed method, I have determined that you are not actually a god.
>>
>>18319771
Light brown eyes, Male.
What do I do with this girl I've been talking to?

Thanks
>>
>>18319771
M brown. When or how will I die?
>>
>>18319771
black, female
Dumb question but should I inform my parents that im planning to make a request to the school administrator in order to switch buildings on my uni or just keep it to myself and go for it?
The previous one was pretty awful to me so im taking chances hoping that things get better
>>
>>18320038
the ploblem is we are both girls, i dont know if both of us feel the same way towards eachother, i guess i want an relationship, but maybe she just loves me as a friend
>>
Hi, can anyone here recommend a good starting book on astrology ? I can't find any Astrology section on the magick general MEGA.
>>
>>18319909
>>18319771

Male, caucasian, brown eyes & hair, 22 years old, 6foot tall

Do I have a purpose? I have been fascinated by the fact that I exist at all ever since I was a small child. This mundane life does not appeal to me, although I do enjoy many of its comforts.
Why am I here? What am I doing here?

I guess you could call it a sort of existential dread, as being alive and real don't make sense to me.

Any other diviners who might come across this are welcome to give it a shot as well.
>>
File: dootsforyoumrskeletal.jpg (7KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
dootsforyoumrskeletal.jpg
7KB, 300x168px
>>18320264
>>
>>18320264
No. But you are a massive, multicolored, pie-striped, brightly glowing, glitteringly radiant fucking fullblown unmitigated faggot, if that helps.
>>
anyone reading?
>>
>>18320666
Satan needs readings?
>>
>>18320666

For those trips, what you wana know? Need relevant genders and sign
>>
>>18320674
>f
>cancer
>probably not the girl you thought I was the other day ;P

My name's Brooke. I'm a reader as well, caught in a funny place in life. But for now, I'd like to know what will happen if I decide to go to New York for the last part of my break, and what will happen if I don't.

Thank you :)
>>
>>18320674
heya
i'm that fae girl, could i get a love reading please? he kind of treats me more gently than other people and i catch him looking at me
i'm libra
>>
>>18320682
>>18320674
he's a scorpio btw
>>
>>18320679
>Finally know who f/cancer is

Thanks for clearing that up, there are like three of you around so i get confused if no pic is uploaded... doing the reading :)

>>18320682

Doing yours too
>>
File: pic1.png (50KB, 784x535px) Image search: [Google]
pic1.png
50KB, 784x535px
I can do a couple readings. All I need is:
>gender or sexual orientation if it's a love reading
>query
>drawing made in ms paint by you
>>
File: lol.png (25KB, 468x436px) Image search: [Google]
lol.png
25KB, 468x436px
>>18320694
female
love reading
i like a guy
>>
File: pumpkin.png (31KB, 576x494px) Image search: [Google]
pumpkin.png
31KB, 576x494px
>>18320694
Female
How's the rest of the year going to go for me? Or more specifically, anything or anyone I should keep an eye out. In the sense of being worried or concerned.
>>
File: sublime.png (19KB, 1536x864px) Image search: [Google]
sublime.png
19KB, 1536x864px
>>18320694
Male
Straight
I'd like to know if I could get a lot of money by a particular activity, I mean I love a lot of things such as music for example, but I've never really tried to do music, 'cause I feel like I'll lose anyway

I know it's a weird thing I ask you for, plus my english is bad but I hope you understand me
Thanks in advance man
>>
File: Untitled.png (8KB, 490x391px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
8KB, 490x391px
>>18320694
Male
Straight
Will i marry her?
>>
(this is not a love reading so I don't know tfw I said I'm straight, sorry)
>>
>>18320679

>If you go

Knight of Pentacles (R) and Justice

>If not

>Hanged Man (R) and Knight of Swords

Alright Brook, I find interesting that two different knights were drawn for each option, makes me think that either option is actually related to someone else.

If you go you will do it for a thing of justice, name it paperwork or because you think you own it to someone. Probably the later.

If you decide to stay, you will feel like a victim and well, letting someone else down.

Now, the advice on this cards is pretty much to stick to whatever decision you so chose to take, both have their ups and downs. If you decide to go it will be cumbersome and tedious but you will give/get the support you want.

If you decide to stay you will get more clarity on your current situation, perhaps about this hypothetical person, but it will be stained as hypocrite and the sort, yet enlightening.

Is worth mentioning that neither option talks about love, if that was one of your worries... would like feedback is possible and hope it helped.
>>
>>18320740
There isn't really anybody involved as of right now. Actually broke up with my dude yesterday, and the reason I'm going is because the ticket he bought me to see his family has a layover in NY. Does it have to do with whether or not I get a job? In the past week, I've lost both my job and my relationship so you could only imagine..
>>
>>18320717
>Ring, Dog, Bear, Man, Fox

Do you like someone who is in relationship? Friend of yours or someone in work? Overall he's a good guy, maybe he don't want to tell you everything for some reason but nobody is perfect.
Tell me how you feel about this reading.
>>
>>18320758
he's not in a relationship but a friend of mine likes him, too.
and he's kinda secretive about his real feelings, i guess.. but i've always felt that he was a good person.
>>
>>18320753

Ouch sorry to hear that.

>Will she get a job in NY

Lovers (R) Supported by Two of Pentacles (R)

>Will she get a job if she stays

>King of Cups, Wheel of Fortune

Definitely stay if a job is what you are looking for, no doubt about that. Wish you good luck fellow Cancer :)
>>
>>18320682

>Lovers (R)
>Two of Pentacles

Nope sorry, not a relationship you would like.
>>
>>18320782

And sorry for the short reading, had to rush it.
>>
>>18320720
Cute drawing!
>Mountain, Tower, Rider, Woman, Whip

So I see you're were isolating yourself but now you have some energy to do new things. On your way may appear people who like to "discuss" an you get a little stressout and you will probably choose to not talk with them.
Tell me how you feel about this reading, please!

>>18320766
Yeah, I don't know him, but cards are telling that he's not bad at all. Try to talk with him. Wish yoy luck!
>>
>>18320731
Don't worry about your english. I'm probably doing a lot of mistakes by myself.

>Stars, Tower, Moon, Woman, Stork

So I see you have a high goals. You want to do something artistic and it's good. You will learn something and it will give you new positive beginnings.

If you want to be artist remember that you must be patient and hard-bitten. Don't give up man! It's not a talent to do something, it's a very long practice.

Tell me how you feel about this reading, please!
>>
File: yodafuture.jpg (171KB, 1276x531px) Image search: [Google]
yodafuture.jpg
171KB, 1276x531px
Anybody else been drawing a lot more blanks when trying to peer at the future a year or two from now? Or is it just some personal block on my end?
>>
File: IMG_0723.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0723.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>18320694
Straight female. 19.
I'd like a love reading for he and I. I'm on mobile so I can't offer an MS paint picture. Here is something else
>>
>>18320870
Baba vanga was right we are going down
>>
>>18320735

>Ship, Moon, Heart, Child, Dog
Did you had with her some romantic trip? A lot of love a this moment. You love her, she loves you. This seems like stable relationship, but she may think you're not taking her seriously. Take care of that.

Tell me how you feel about this reading!
>>
>>18320870
Refine your focus and work off of intermediate anchors as platforms to structure the rest of the reading. The farther you look into the future, the more anchors you need.
>>
>>18320874
>Sun, Fish, Whip, Tower, Fox

So I see a lot of passion, love, (probably physically too) happiness but something bad is coming that will make you two separate. Try to be more honest with this guy. Talk to him if something is happening cause this save you nerves.

Tell me how you feel about this reading!
>>
>>18320856
Thank you for this man, that's nice
I think you're right, I have high goals and I'd like to do something artistic
I'm just a bit depressed because I'd really like to start doing something I really appreciate such as music but I feel like I don't have time, I have a lot of work to do, even if I'm tired of studies
I mean sometimes I would like to end up with everything and just doing what I really like, like music or to start a clothing brand
But my parents would not be ok with it, they would not believe in me, and maybe that's a good thing bc I feel like all of this is just a dream that I'll never live, and I have to keep studying stuff that I don't like for then having a job that I don't like
I think that THAT is reality, and it makes me sad

Alright thank you for your time buddy, wish you the best
>>
>>18320911
Sad. Are you sure we will seperate? Please tell me more
>>
>>18320919
But yes anyway you're right, I can take a few time to do music, I think I just need to stop with the idea of making a living at it, that's it...
Sorry for this annoying speech, thanks and bless you
>>
File: drawing.png (3KB, 477x449px) Image search: [Google]
drawing.png
3KB, 477x449px
>>18320694
>straight male
>is there any hope about love life?
>>
>>18320674
Hey Empath
Another female cancer here, with the pisces moon like you. Would you mind getting to my query if you're still around?

I've been having a reoccurring health issue. Are the steps I plan on taking the best course of action?
>>
>>18320919
>>18320927
I know how you feel, anon. Just try find a little time for yourself between work. If you don't do it for a living you learn something and nobody take it from you. Not everybody must doing things professionally, maybe if you do it for yourself this will help you to survive in chaos.

>>18320921
Well, let me tell you something. You can take this cards as warning before something happens. Separation MAY happen but not necessarily. Future can be changes by a little actions, so don't worry much about it. If you will be honest with your partner nothing bad will happen.

Hope I could help!
>>
File: rombflowershop420.jpg (4MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
rombflowershop420.jpg
4MB, 1920x1080px
>>18320694
Hey there! I dont have paint, but here's something i'm working on atm, still very early stage tho.

Female, love reading please, i'm bi, and wondering what this girl view me as, is she romantaclly interested in me?
>>
>>18320927
Yeah I dig what you say
Thanks again you anon
>>
>>18320939
Kek
I meant newhelp not empath. My head has been fog the past few days.
>>
File: Untitled.png (3KB, 152x206px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
3KB, 152x206px
>>18320694
straight female
how can i improve myself
>>
>>18320953
>>18320944
Bad reply sorry
Well it's time to go to sleep
>>
>>18320962
Youre gonna want to get a tan, cut your hair short and dye it blue, and start literally killing white males if you want to fit in.
>>
File: 1475769958566.gif (681KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1475769958566.gif
681KB, 320x240px
>>18320967
fit in with who
and i don't want to fit in
i want to be a good person
>>
>>18320937
I'm asking the same question myself every day.

>Stars, Rider, Crossroad, Snake, Bear

You think about choose between some decisions. Maybe about changes yourself? If you do change something there will be opportunity to meet some woman. Meeting her will be connect to some kind of work.

>>
File: draw.jpg (12KB, 819x460px) Image search: [Google]
draw.jpg
12KB, 819x460px
>>18320694
Stright male
Is R(female) going to make any approach?
>>
>>18320674
Is moving to Vermont to be with n a good idea? How will it turn out?
Female and male
Aqua and taurus
>>
File: draw.png (88KB, 454x439px) Image search: [Google]
draw.png
88KB, 454x439px
>>18320694
female straight
what does he really think about me?
>>
>>18320991
I've started going to therapist - if that you can call change. I wish there could be any choosing between women.
>>
>>18320949

>Garden, Child, Key, House, Clouds

So yeah, I see open doors to approach her. You or her have tendecy to be childish, but that is not a problem. Problem is that her parents don't like this idea.

Tell me how you feel about this reading, please.
>>
>>18321020
damn, yeah, parents are very traditional.
And yeah, we are pretty childish, i think that's why we get along xdd, pretty spot on reading i would say.

But what kind of feeling dose she have towards me? We are pretty close i guess, dose she only like me as a friend? What dose she see our relationship as?
>>
File: GGGGG.png (19KB, 707x494px) Image search: [Google]
GGGGG.png
19KB, 707x494px
>>18320694
Male, straight
Will she ever love me back? Also, what would happen if I back up my bags, drop out of school and follow my dreams full time?
>>
>>18320962
Anchor, Ring, Fox, Coffin, Clouds.

Do you have some sort of depression caused by heartbreak? You stuck at something, things are looping. Just try to move on. Don't look at past too much and don't overthink things. And be honest with people around beacause I see that is a problem, I'm right?

>>18321039
Well, you can try to approach her, Key card is telling mi that. I can't tell you more with this spread.
Hope I helped. I wish luck with her!
>>
File: 1474003199445.jpg (405KB, 700x824px) Image search: [Google]
1474003199445.jpg
405KB, 700x824px
>>18321069
i do have to let go of the past, yes
and i hide a lot of things, i guess that's a form of dishonesty
thank u for the read
>>
>>18320694
Okay. I'm done for now. Try to catch me tomorrow if you want a reading or beat me up for incorrect one.
>>
>>18320939
>>18320955

Oh no... i hope you are alright, ill get to your reading in a few minutes.

You have to grow up till legal age femanon, for me... :^)

PS: (I hope i am not mistaking you too with someone else...)

>>18320999

Doing it in a moment.
>>
>>18320674
I'm a male, Sagittarius
What does she think of me? Is there any hope for a relationship?
She's a cancer btw
>>
File: C&P.jpg (34KB, 402x336px)
C&P.jpg
34KB, 402x336px
>>18320939

>Page of Swords Reversed
>Tower
>Devil Reversed
>Emperess

Not the most flattering cards for a health reading to be honest...

As always i would recommend seeing a doctor way before trusting my mediocre readings, to be quite blunt and honest. I [try] to give insight, emphasis on try because a lot of times i do not.

Now, do not worry too much, the empress and the Devil (R) do seem to point out a recovery, but i do not know if its going to play the same way you have plan it. For some reason i am taking this is causing some troubles on your social life?

Basically, be careful and consider things changing but also be hopeful, you are most definitely going to get out of this one.

Sorry if i am not being specific, but i think you would rather keep things private.... perhaps i am wrong.

Hope it helped and i really wish you a stable and fast recovery femanon.
>>
>>18321198
>999
dam im good.
thanks for taking the time, as always :)
>>
>>18321512
Would you mind reading me?
Leo, male, 26 year old
What in shop, relationshipwise, for me and Ana M.?
>>
>>18321573
>>18320999

Yep, dem trips

Now as for your reading,

I see an hot air balloon surfing through the skies, it some times go low as to be in danger of upcoming trees but it avoids them with grace. Other times is so up that nothing bothers it.

I thhink you two would do great in there, or at least you would. There is this feeling of ''arty'' in the imagery that makes it feel like home. Definitely go for it

Hope it helped.
>>
>>18321616
>I see an hot air balloon surfing through the skies
cool i fckn love hot air balloons and the sky
>>
File: 1470430837398.jpg (539KB, 1914x900px) Image search: [Google]
1470430837398.jpg
539KB, 1914x900px
>>18321233
>>18321594

Sorry fellas, going out to eat dinner this Friday night, perhaps once i return but i can not make any promises.

>>18321634
Sweet, have fun girl
>>
File: ross.jpg (609KB, 546x748px) Image search: [Google]
ross.jpg
609KB, 546x748px
Feeling pretty good for a change tonight, despair, but also hope, it's nice. Will do a few reads, will deliver after I grab some dindin and a shower.

Name/alias, and a question are all I need. Method is scry, cute pics along with your post are always a treasure if you have any to spare.
>>
>>18321707
Vivaldi
What does she think of me? Is there any hope for a relationship?
I'm this guy >>18321233 btw
>>
should I continue my artistic career or go another route? I lost my momentum somewhere along the way and im not sure i can finish.

male/taurus/22
>>
File: 1468090147019.jpg (104KB, 597x783px)
1468090147019.jpg
104KB, 597x783px
>>18321707
Spooky
Future bf? Thanks
>>
>>18320992
>>18321707
I'm F
>>
>>18321652
>going out

fucking normies
>>
>>18321707
R
Is the RHR plan possible? It's a good idea?
>>
File: confan.jpg (63KB, 500x281px)
confan.jpg
63KB, 500x281px
>>18321752

>normie

Is Mcdonalds
>>
File: 20161110_224610.jpg (3MB, 3264x2448px)
20161110_224610.jpg
3MB, 3264x2448px
>>18321707
Love query? It'd be nice if it came into my life
Poptarts
Female sag
>>
>>18321198
>>18321512
>Oh no... i hope you are alright
Not going to lie, it's not nice. Eating makes my insides feel like they're in self destruction. I should probably have some food though as I haven't in days.
>femanon, for me... :^)
Almost there! Less than a year. So yes, I am that femanon. It's pretty easy to distinguish me.
>Sorry if i am not being specific, but i think you would rather keep things private.... perhaps i am wrong
I don't know. The details are kind of gross for you to hear. I bet you're curious so I'll tell you anyway.
>went for cheap, sketchy sushi place
>picked up parasite
Stupid me. They're not some weird worm things, just single-celled. I've had to take many different antibiotics for months at a time, none of which have permanently solved the problem. My immune system must be completely shot by now.
>empress and the Devil (R)
Full recovery would be great. I don't know what I'm going to do if it comes back as a surprise one more time.
>For some reason i am taking this is causing some troubles on your social life?
Unfortunately, yes. It was one of the factors that contributed to a failed relationship of mine.

Thanks for the reading, helps with keeping some faith that this will be dealt with properly.
>>
Offering reads. No freebies. I need a picture of your feet. I will wash them for you and give you good advice.. Disclaimer: I can lie to you. God told me that was ok, you shits have terrible memes.
>>
File: Untitledfaksfask;ljdfasoifd.png (59KB, 150x143px) Image search: [Google]
Untitledfaksfask;ljdfasoifd.png
59KB, 150x143px
>>18321831
How and when should I ask her out? I only have 31 days doctor.
>>
File: image.jpg (142KB, 750x1334px)
image.jpg
142KB, 750x1334px
>>18321831
Tell me of love
>>
>>18321862
you dirty slut
>>
>>18321883
I was expecting something along the lines of
>macfag
>>
File: superthumb.jpg (21KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
superthumb.jpg
21KB, 300x250px
>>18321707
Dippy
General love reading please
>>
>>18321889
thats what gets you off huh, posting your dirty nasty feet on 4chan huh, YOU FILTHY WHORE
>>
>>18321857
You have to whip your dick out and show her. Bless you my favorite child(cats are fickle but spooderman is God's favorite meme, post everywhere)

>God has given you more time, his love is so warm. <3
>>
File: Agnem Iris.jpg (93KB, 1280x800px)
Agnem Iris.jpg
93KB, 1280x800px
I'm ready to do a couple of readings.
New to this so give feedback to if it makes sense or not

All I need is your query and a nickname that has any kind of connection to you
>>
File: 1408598496836.jpg (123KB, 618x602px) Image search: [Google]
1408598496836.jpg
123KB, 618x602px
>>18321720
>she's a cancer by the way
Not if you keep referring to her in that manner.

The vision I see I would rather not detail far too much becasue of the graphic nature and this is a christian mongolian sock puppet forum after all, but its thematic elements are a lights and show similar to las vegas or a big time magic show. A lot of flashing lights, and velvety tones and cloths/curtains. There is also a lot of explicit innuendo and the stage performances and scenery look oddly sexual despite there not being any people in it, the whole thing is like a flashy modern art display representative of body parts and actions.

To me it seems to indicate that any relationship there will be almost purely sexual and for entertainment purposes. A thin velour of lights and big time shows to hide the graphic and base nature of the things that go on. Might be fun if that's your game, but this definitely doesn't seem to be a very "stable happy relationship" kinda vibes.
>>
>>18321862
It's a human concept. I've discussed this topic for great deals of time with the Human Pope. He and I agree that love is basically the best thing ever but when I directly asked.. God yelled "FAGS!" at me then took all my weed again...

Your feet are washed
>>
>>18321914
Mmmmm yes I hope the reader precums all over the screen front the sheer glance of my foot.
>>
>>18321905
You are going to be visited by a spooky scary skeleton tonight. He's going to give you a bone. I would accept it if I were you.
>>
>>18321929
Liz
Is there love coming my way in the next year or so?
>>
>>18321830
>It's pretty easy to distinguish me

We are really unique :^)

>as I haven't in days

Hah, then The empress is a great card for that actually :)

I recently had a terrible lost of appetite for a couple weeks, although not nearly as severe (ate very little, but i ate) and it was mostly psychological.

>Eating Disorder

Then my cards hold truth actually, that was the theme of the reading (Red chakra) but it wasn't absolute.

Good thing is we do not need to keep a diet kek

>Almost there!

Noice ;^)

>Thanks for the reading

For you, any time. Get better <3
>>
>>18321944
Thanks for your insight

>Your feet are washed
;)
>>
>>18321830
You're taking good strong probiotics, right?
>>
>>18321968
What if i dont want it?
>>
>>18321971
Are you doing any more readings by chance? 32 male Taurus. Want to know about the upcoming year.

Thank you kindly
>>
File: listen.jpg (64KB, 1280x720px)
listen.jpg
64KB, 1280x720px
>>18322019

Maybe later tonight but again i can not make any promises.
>>
>>18321707
Hi
Hope it's not in bad taste if I link you to my query >>18321008
Alias is Sailor
>>
File: 1421534189464.jpg (93KB, 600x872px) Image search: [Google]
1421534189464.jpg
93KB, 600x872px
>>18321748

I see a cat facing away from the viewer and their tail swinging back and forth like a pendulum. Hard to tell if this beast is just patient or bothered at this point. Then again I really am more of a dog person so I can't really tell much of what cats are thinking. Anyhow this cat looks out a window and as the light rises in the sky obscures the shape of the cat, all that is left is the pulsing light and shadow made by the back and forth of the cat's tail.

To me it seems like a real mystery as to what this may mean honestly. The cat facing away may indicate loneliness. (crazy cat lady or something, hopefully not) The pendulum like swing reminded me a lot of the passage of time, it had a constant swaying movement and was always in time with the last time it waved back and forth. A slow constant back and forth in both times of light and dark. Not entirely how this related so a relationship aside from a constant. May be a strong character that may seem cold (facing away) but is still a predicable and cool cat overall.
>>
>>18321971
>recently had a terrible lost of appetite for a couple weeks, although not nearly as severe (ate very little, but i ate) and it was mostly psychological.
Awe. You're better now though, right, qt?
>>18322004
Yes, once a day.
>>
>>18322013
dont fucking question Catpope you stupid slut.
>>18321928
I'll give her a bone, that's for sure.
>>18321935
Well... I hope it works out. I want to have kids with this girl.
>>
File: 1461202670277.jpg (2MB, 1554x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1461202670277.jpg
2MB, 1554x1200px
>>18321750
I see a variety of animals performing feats of extreme sports, a pupper ziplining a giraffe hang-gliding and a sea creature of some kind driving a sports car somehow.

The point i see here is that expecting actions from certain individuals is probably not the best idea. In fact it may even be comical to others. (The giraffe in particular looked pretty messed up trying to fit in it's harness and "hang on to the bars") Point here is short and sweet. If you want around for people do do things contrary to their nature you may be deceiving yourself. Take that as you will. If there's to be any asking I theorize it'll have to be coming from you.
>>
>>18322072
That's a quite weird reading ..

Complicated situation ,I better just forget about it..

>>
File: Deer God.jpg (11KB, 284x177px)
Deer God.jpg
11KB, 284x177px
>>18322055
no its ok. If they dont want me. I wont force myself on them. I'm not a monster....
>>
>>18322054

Eyeep, lot of stuff happened but i am quickly getting over it. Not the first time i get a broken hearth :^)
>>
File: spoon.jpg (199KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
spoon.jpg
199KB, 960x1280px
>>18321775
Alright this is gonna be an odd one so please prepare for a strange story time and probably pretty shifty advice.

I see a comet fkying through space, a red hot streak of light across the black vaccum of vast darkness. Think again the comet upon colder inspection is an animal looking face, looks a bit like a sheep, but it's almost too generic "beast" to call it that, like a generic mammal looking... something. It consumes everything in it's path, planets, stars, and galaxies. It then hits a "wall" so to speak, it kinda just stops, like it hit some kind of invisible wall and explodes.

odd read for sure, but to me it seems like a hopeful message oddly enough. Feels very esoteric I suppose may be the word I want here. Like a mysterious sense of urgency and potency to the ways that you can do things. It'll be hell of a journey and end with a bang out of nowhere. A blaze of glory and an odd method of attaining it. Might speak to the tone of everything eventually coming to an end, but it'll be one hell of a wild ride if you follow through with the plan.
>>
Divination of who takes nigger dick the best
Last post number decides
1 IO
2 catlady
3 bangbang
4 eli
5 jade
6 teawitch
7 michi
8 GDFriend
9 ayylmao
0 Nydra
>>
>>18322122
rolling for eli
>>
>>18322122
>>18322130
Where is Eli, true accurate reader of /x/?
>>
>>18322122
Rolling for IO
>>
File: 1445986552530.jpg (135KB, 408x688px)
1445986552530.jpg
135KB, 408x688px
>>18321796
>female sag
Them's fighting words. The body may sag over time, but true moe spirit never stops them from being full of hopes and dreams. Cakes a cute.

obligatory "odd commentary on posts" jokes aside,

I see a man hunched over a desk late at night. He's wearing a red button up shirt and a white lab coat, may be a doctor or scientist type person. He looks pretty frustrated, brow furrowed and he rubs his eyes. Maybe he's just tired it looks late. He has five o'clock shadow going on and looks frustrated with how things are going. He then puts his head in his hands and slunches over his desk to sleep (hopefully, sleep anyway).

To me this may just be a straight up description of a person, normally visions have symbolic tone to them, or a feeling. This one felt like I was watching a security tape of a dude at his desk. Like imagine if you watched a movie where it showed the character wake up brush their teeth, wait 5 minutes for the toaster to finish their breakfast, etc. Eventually you'd wonder if you were even watching a film, or just some home movie or something.

tldr; may be a frustrated or just tired from work dude who fancies red shirts, lab coats, crew cut hairstyles in black, and passing out at his desk.
>>
Why are you idiots rolling, his post was the roll and it got fucking dubs, double confirmation that catlady takes nigger dick best
>>
>>18322122

Bangbang is a gal? Huh it really makes you think.
>>
>>18322156
How are you doing dear reader, are you still taking queries?
>>
>>18322156
So not necessarily an allegory. Hmmmm.
>>
>>18321929
>>18321929
Octopus

General love reading? It'd be nice to have.
>>
>>18319875
I am interested in that file.
>>
File: maxresdefault-8.jpg (38KB, 1280x720px)
maxresdefault-8.jpg
38KB, 1280x720px
>>18322157
>Taking any of this shit seriously
>>
>>18322097
i love you cat pope, i hope you exist for decades after your mortal vessel expires!
>>
File: 1448829392280.jpg (734KB, 707x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1448829392280.jpg
734KB, 707x1000px
>>18322161
Doing alright, still doing queries though I'm a little slow tonight. I always try to get to as many as I can, so it doesn't hurt to jump in line if you've got the patience to wait it out. Would love to help if I can.
>>
>>18322122
TFW I'm not taking nigger dick

feels good man

*highfives Cheswick*
>>
File: 1410200700333.jpg (119KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1410200700333.jpg
119KB, 640x480px
>>18321905
That image gave me the biggest smile you have no idea.

I see food being poured into delicate fancy china tea set. I'm really not even sure the stuff being poured is people food, it looks a bit like animal kibble in some kind of gravy. it's kinda gross in contrast to the fine porcelain with floral designs and finely set table. For whatever reason the tone I get from this is hilarity by absurdity. Like by all means one should be worries about the china and the tablecloth or the atmopshere being ruined, but it's actually kinda funny. I can't explain it fully but it's just the stark contrast in expectation vs reality, and it's pretty silly when you think of it.

I think this may be saying is a silly way, standards are meant to be broken occasionally and that may not always be a bad thing, even if it seems like it is at the time. Essentially you may see it as settling, but eventually come to see the charm in the circumstance.
>>
File: 1471839078986.jpg (21KB, 256x284px) Image search: [Google]
1471839078986.jpg
21KB, 256x284px
Chesswick reading came true
>>
>>18321707

General love reeading for 6 months from now please.

Thank you in advance
>>
All right given people seem to think I'm ill willed in divining on the reception of melanated dick I'll do another one that has no bias.
Who has the most elite Jewish skills here, latent or used.
1 IO
2 catlady
3 bangbang
4 eli
5 jade
6 teawitch
7 michi
8 GDFriend
9 ayylmao
0 Nydra
>>
File: IMG_2950.jpg (146KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2950.jpg
146KB, 1200x1600px
>>18322195
I really want to know if I will have more children. You can call me Eve.
>>
File: hfasdfhaetj.png (725KB, 601x631px) Image search: [Google]
hfasdfhaetj.png
725KB, 601x631px
>>18322259
roll on spider being the top jew and nigger dick taker
>>
>>18322259
what do you mean with jewish skills?
>>
>>18322270
Seems to just be nydra
Sorry nydra
>>
>>18322274
Well defined religious practice skills
>>
File: Ayybaby.gif (2MB, 250x227px)
Ayybaby.gif
2MB, 250x227px
>>18322259
>mfw im the top jew
>>
File: CNnI7Lu.jpg (201KB, 1125x1125px) Image search: [Google]
CNnI7Lu.jpg
201KB, 1125x1125px
>>18322160
>>18322122
But I prefer yellow. That korean or viet.
>>
File: 1453702622864.png (505KB, 2600x3000px)
1453702622864.png
505KB, 2600x3000px
>>18322239
>tfw when wrong pic

Sorry, hope this one does the trick
>>
File: 1424714623119.png (354KB, 1000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1424714623119.png
354KB, 1000x1500px
>>18322035
Not at all, always happy to help.

I see a series of natural phenomena behaving in ways that are both normal and strange. I see a rabbit chewing grass, but as it does so it's eyes shift around rapidly and change colour. Weird. Then a white line cracks the sky, it reminds me of a line a seismograph would draw or a sound wave in how it originates and moves. It starts in the middle of the frame and moves vertically downward, splitting the field of vision.

To me this seems to be that things aren't really certain. There is a pleasant element to it all that feels very natural and calm, but simultaneously there is a random more fickle element to it that warps expectations and tones. The line may indicate tumultuous times, like an earthquake or that it pervades the whole of the situation like a sound echoing throughout the whole room. Essentially I see this as uncertainty on his part, where he may thing positively of you at times, while also being uncertain of what he feels at others, or may just be straight up negative. Seems to fluctuate given the timing.
>>
File: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.gif (716KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.gif
716KB, 512x512px
I'll be lurking to answer divination questions and chat practice with anyone. Not currently reading however. Best wishes!
>>
>>18322380
how can i differentiate some sleep paralysis from spirits fucking with me?
>>
gonna use new pendulum

*v*

Very excited

Okay, as your cute lil questions so I can succ at that dank divination loosh.

^_^
>>
>>18322421
Will I find love in the next 2 years?
>>
>>18322403
Simple. Do you see spirits when you are about to fall or are falling asleep? Signs point to sleep paralysis.

However, divination could point to signs to the contrary.

Do you believe in sleep associated spirits?
>>
File: IMG_20161111_195727610 resize.jpg (166KB, 480x856px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161111_195727610 resize.jpg
166KB, 480x856px
>>18322380
>>18322421
Here is it

Moonstone.

I stood in front of the display using the pendulum the clerk recommended, then this one was moving on its own "yes" after about a good ten minutes of study
>>
>>18322421
Will I find my soulmate?
>>
>>18322436
u look like u would be cute
r u cute
>>
>>18322421
Will i find a gf in 3 monfhs?
>>
>>18322426
very slight, straight yes, then it slows down and starts wobbling

perhaps it doesn't last long, or it's not very strong
>>
>>18322214
That is funny. I'm glad you liked the pic.

Thanks for the reading!
>>
>>18322436
>pallomancy

Good on you fellow diviner! What are your thoughts on pendulum divination so far?
>>
>>18322421
Do I lose my virginity in the next 12 months?
>>
>>18322421
Do I need to be worried about him being on this trip without me?
>>
>>18322441
desu I can already predict the pend won't give a strong answer but I'll report its motions, considering something like a soul mate by definition is something that you probably already have found and just need to rediscover and secure, continually pursue, etc.

It starts with a wobbly, positive elliptical "probably yes" then a steady, straight "maybe yes"

perhaps you have a brief window now (in these early chapters of life), but if you blow your chances it becomes less likely.
>>
>>18322421
Will my next bf love me more than I love him?
>>
>>18322435
more like sometimes i think spirits fuck with me.
maybe even for loosh
normally in sleep paralysis you cant move (i have some of those) but sometimes i have episodes where im somehow trapped by something but i can move around and everything is always pitch black.

once i had to take off some kind of goo that was enveloping me, another time i felt like i was trapped in some kind of bag.

another time i was very sad i was hugged and consoled briefly by something, tought it was one of my guardians.

in general its always pitch black.
>>
>>18322444
I'm getting a strong, straight "yes" from you.

come, let us do textual tantra in the irc
>>
>>18322447
getting a rather strong positive elliptical "slim chance"
I think you have what it takes, but not where you need it.

Try to work on creating and seizing the opportunity.

DO IT
U WONT >:O
>>
>>18322481
Hmmm... Have you tried to communicate with these spirits then?
>>
>>18322459
getting a small, wobbly, straight "yes"

you might want to reword that to "should I plan to have the first sex" and you might get a stronger "yes"
I asked if 12 months was too short or too long of a timetable, and it gave a more directly "yes" answer for a sooner time than 12 mo.

Be ready. and DO it.
>>
>>18322421
Does she like me?
>>
>>18322421
Did my ex crush ever fap to me?
>>
>>18321707
Megan
Where does A's regret stem from?
>>
>>18322473
it seemed to swing "probably not" but then it started to swing a moderate "yes"

So don't worry at first, but do worry later
>>
File: image.jpg (203KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
203KB, 750x1334px
>>18322520
Here is a cute pic. I found this little guy at the pet store.
>>18321707
>>
>>18322522
I'm not sure what that could mean? Would it be awful of me to get a tarot follow up from another reader?
>>
>>18322479
lol depends: are you leo, capricorn, aries?
Probably not.

It says a slight "not very likely" then a circular "no" then it gets almost still

He might not last. Should have loved you more -_-+
>>
>>18322421
Does he want me dead?
>>
>>18322494
Only to my guardians with mixed results
I think the bad experiences are just spirits wanting to get my loosh.
I have even got attacked in-dream once when I called that guy shit and he was not amused
>>
>>18322512
pretty quick and strong, straight "yes"
Not gonna lie, I felt like I saw a lot of positive feeling from the post, and my intuition was saying yes before I dropped the pend.

Good luck.
>>
>>18322421
Am I ever going to find requited passion?
>>
>>18322421
Is there a future with this guy?
>>
Are there any readers still up?
>>
>>18322519
I got a small "yes."
If she (he?) did, it probably wasn't that often or that profound.

Then it slows down and gently says "no".
Probably not about that life anymore.
>>
>>18322529
not at at all

"no"

that would help you to determine the nature of what you should be worrying about ^_^
>>
>>18322421
Is my next bf fit?
>>
>>18322484
How not where i need?
Thanks
>>
>>18322567
Thanks. I appreciate it.
>>
Anyone want to trade? Looking for a tarot read or a scry.
>>
>>18322421
Can you tell me if the girl I like would say yes if I asked her out?
>>
>>18322541
wobbly, moderate "yes" at first
but then it slows into an uncertain and somewhat erratic "maybe yes" "idk" "I think no?" "I guess so?" "nah"

it will probably blow by soon enough. You should be fine.
>>
>>18322541
Lel
>>
>>18322421
Are there multiple guys in my social circle who are into me?
>>
>>18322581
Nice. I can't interpret, but that devil doesn't look good
>>18322580
I don't even know why he'd hate me. Too nice maybe?
>>
>>18322492
>>18322572
Tagged the wrong post.
>>
>>18322556
almost an entire "yes" and ah there is goes, "yes"

DO IT
>>
>>18319909
should i keep doing my music?
>>
>>18322421
Will I find a sexually compatible partner by 2018?
>>
File: 1418710098972.jpg (931KB, 1024x724px) Image search: [Google]
1418710098972.jpg
931KB, 1024x724px
>>18322239
I get the image of a radio antenna looming up above a tandscape. It's in a forest and blends in with the trees, if not merely by merit of just being a tall stick. It signals out or perhaps seeks for a return signal. However nothing seems to be coming back to it. The process continues as the clouds shift and night falls. Into the night the search continues, unsure of if they'll be something picked up.

To me it seems like you'll still be looking in the next 6 months. Take that time to really think about what it is you hope to find in someone else, often you'll be surprised at what you can get out of it. Sometimes relationships are surprising and love works in strange ways. Best of luck on your search I'm sure you;ll pick up something (or someone) eventually, just don't give up that search.
>>
Who is controlling the penal battalions, and why?
>>
>>18322548
i honestly feel like she doesn't, but maybe i'm wrong. thank you
>>
File: 1471159800570.gif (2MB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
1471159800570.gif
2MB, 600x338px
>>18322633

Oh well, thanks for the read. I hope it's wrong to be honest lel. Lets just say i am confident.

Thank you again
>>
>>18322656
>>18322633

>Dropped trips

Thanks again, keep doing God's work anon :)
>>
>>18322559
I personally believe there will be many guys in the future

but about your reading
Lol is it saying "no"
it is

Check to see if you're a lesbian or a straight male.
>>
>>18322421
Does she like me?
>>
>>18322569
I'm gonna play a Ches card and say that should should get a soldier bf.

Anyways
I get a strong "yes"
probably might be your criteria, or maybe it should be? "probably yes"
>>
>>18322572
I think it means like...

Applying yourself appropriately

>>18322573
You're welcome.
>>
>>18322669
>lesbian
Kek maybe. This guy actually thought I was one.

Thanks for the read
>>
>>18322686
Ok ,thanks!

I will figure this out!
>>
>>18322579
moderate "yes"
>>
>>18322421

Will i get any sort of romantic relationship/sex by the end of the year?

Thanks
>>
File: 1416880776080.jpg (220KB, 900x665px) Image search: [Google]
1416880776080.jpg
220KB, 900x665px
>>18322268
I get the vision of a flower coming up out of a garden. No water, no planting, just spontaneous growth. It's a yellow flower, possibly a daisy, looks like one of those hippy flowers you used to see painted on VW vans back in the day now that I think of it.

Bright yellow warmth and growth. I can see it being a very real possibility. Pretty comfy vision actually. Hope you and your family have good times ahead friend.

>>18322656
>I hope it's wrong to be honest lel.
Perfect. Go out there and prove me wrong. I'd love to see you achieve a better outcome than the one I saw in my vision. I like your style, don't even let it faze you, you just get right up and at it. That's pretty admirable really. Best of luck m80.
>>
gonna start doing you slags all in big posts now. If you want to reply, >paste your query
rather than back linking to you post.

>>18322588
moderate "yes"

>>18322609
"yes"

>>18322621
that's a long time

It does a small "I don't know circle"
Is time the matter? "not really"
Then perhaps it is trying to say that your sexuality might change? or you'll have to adapt? "that's not too unlikely"

>>18322680
gives a very small and short "yes" and a little bit of " I don't know"

Maybe she doesn't know "yes... probably"

>>18322699
getting another "yes"

>>18322680
"probably yes"
>>
>>18322734
"probably yes"
>>
I will do five I Ching readings, okay? I need your physical sex, question and Zodiac. Chinese is good, Western is good, both is best. My internet is slow today! Please be patient!!!!!
>>
>>18322421
Does she have feelings for another guy?
>>
>>18322642
Is it the jews? strong "yes"
reptilian agenda? "probably yes"
>>
>>18322680
>>18322747
So she's confused then?
Thanks for the reading.
>>
>>18322768
female
Sagittarius
how will/what can I do for love to come into my life
>>
>>18322768
>>18322780
also a horse
>>
>>18322768
Male
Aries
How is my relationship with her going to work?
>>
>>18322747
do i make the first move on my future boyfriend? does he like that? ty
>>
>>18322768
Male, Virgo, and will I have any romantic encounters soon?
>>
>>18322768
Female
Leo/Monkey
What can you tell me about any future careers?
>>
>>18322783
Oh, also, Pig.
>>
>>18322780
Hexagram 26 transformed into 40: Reflect on the great lovers of the past and ask what love you want. You will find love when you know what you want. You are not hungry enough to pounce upon a prey with libido and seize opportunity.
>>
>>18322812
I don't know anyone in my life that fits what I want right now.

I have a good idea of what I want.

The prey I did want would rather stay my friend.
>>
>>18322747
do i make close friends next year?
>>
>>18322768
Female
Rabbit
What does he regret?
>>
>>18322783
Hexagram 6 transformed into 28: You two will conflict much. If you insist on winning, you will feel like a loser. If you let her trample you, you will feel humiliated. Hexagram 28 means estrangement. The relationship will pass.
>>
>>18322817 the world of love is wild and varied. You must explore to become thirsty and hungry for love like a wild beast.
>>
>>18322840
I've met many and loved a few.
Most now bore me and it takes someone extraordinary/unordinary like me to intrigue me long enough to want to stay.
>>
>>18322795
Hexagram 59 transformed into 6: you carry hurt and thoughts from the past. These burden you and clog love. Forgive, forget, and stop fighting with everyone. It is not impressive. It pushes a girl away.
>>
>>18322773
strong "no"

>>18322778
"no" I think she's just undecided

>>18322791
"yes"
>>
>>18322739

Hah I would high five you if I could bro, Thanks for the encouragement.

I didn't want to sound rude btw, you are probably right on the no gf by six months, but I seriously doubt in will not catch anything in between :^)

Probably just not lasting enough tho... Thanks again, wish you the best in life <3
>>
>>18322826
Kind of vague, so I'll add "in relation to me"
>>
>>18322797
Hexagram 15 transformed into 46: the most humble career will suit you best. A good job for you is a job you make justice. Humble service to the people will bring fame and power.
>>
>>18322421
Is my relationship going to work out long-term?
>>
>>18322759

Ty, ill work on the probably :^]
>>
>>18322892
sorry mate

here's where I fall asleep
>>
>>18322890
If you're still reading :

Gemine
Male

Love reading ,please
>>
>>18322380
Idk if you're still around, there have been some pretty happy coincidences to make me believe that there's a presence around me.

I live with my mum and younger siblings, I'm 19 and we finally got a sleep out, so everyone has been moving rooms, we've been doing lots of cleaning, stuff like that.
On the same day I finished moving into my room, I found and put out healing stones that I had stashed away.
That night I had incredibly vivid dreams (and I NEVER get dreams like that) of a girl possessing me, talking to me, generally being cool and chill even though she was dead.

I am a believer in ancestral spirits anyway because of my Australian indigenous heritage but my gut feelings have led me to believe there is something more going on.

How would you recommend going about possibly contacting such a presence if there is one?
>>
>>18322826
Hexagram 55 transformed into 16: everything. He regrets losing your energy and the ceaseless love. He feels drained now. Life is cold. He misses feeling alive.
>>
>>18322911
Regarding the future.

I need to find a qt.
>>
>>18322911
Hexagram 2 transformed into 35: you are very attractive too others! You are admired by someone close You have helped.
>>
>>18322920
I miss him too. I don't understand why he fucked up so badly.

Thanks for the reading.
>>
>>18322932
I have no idea who this person could be!

So , no qts?
>>
New Thread:
>>18322948
>>18322948
>>18322948
>>
>>18322939
Qt means what I am sorry
>>
>>18322768
if youre still reading

female
Virgo/Ox
Will my relationship work out in the long run?
>>
>>18322954
Cute :D ,a girlfriend.

Thank you so much for the reading btw.
>>
>>18322954
It's phonetic. QT. Cue Tee. Cutie.

[spoilernospoiler]Like you.[/spoilernospoiler]
>>
anyone want to read my palm?
>>
Can someone give me readings based on desires that i have? 1. I want hell to teach it,'s denizens about Light and Let them reincarnate as a true blank state. 2. Bring heaven to earth some how. Thanks in advance.
>>
File: 1479010822739m.jpg (92KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1479010822739m.jpg
92KB, 768x1024px
>>18322937
Cause he was a fool. Move on and say bye.
>>18323064
Not seeing anyone for you..
>>18325106
Can't happen you always remember something. And heaven suxs keep it upstairs.
>>18322903
Awe missed yah
Thread posts: 324
Thread images: 66

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.