[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dream General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 305
Thread images: 37

File: 1459092621530.jpg (130KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1459092621530.jpg
130KB, 600x600px
Previous thread: >>18253839

This Dream Thread general is for discussion of:

>dreams and interpretation
>nightmares and creepy dreams
>sleep paralysis
>lucid dreaming
>precognitive dreams
>astral projection/OBE
>everything else dream related

Please post here, rather than making a new thread for your own stuff.

Before you post, some guidelines:

1. If you need help with any sort of dream, lucid, SP, recurring, etc, or even just remembering in general, the best advice anyone can give you is to start a dream journal.

2. Giving advice or analyzing someone else's dreams does not require any sort of authority. If you think you can do it, feel free to give some other people a response.

Some websites to help you out:

dreamviews.org

http://api.ning.com/files/P3hYmFgEsbPdxPgMJXWt7K6KUuoJYAYi7NXHr5GuVYff8NDqHvvmD7u8mkZ3MnPCSzZGPVKJ*2vwuowl*GbkLZeKNr0hUN0R/RobertBruceMasteringAstralProjection.pdf

Last note: More dream interpreters are always wanted. And if you ask for an interpretation, try to return the favor and interpret someone else's dream.
>>
And if you have a dream from the last thread you still want interpreted, you can post it here again.
>>
when I go to sleep I talk to a two headed snow leaopard. any reasons?
>>
>>18318721
Can you go into more detail? How often does it happen and what does it say?
>>
Have this weird dream where im usually in a room and someone I know is outside the door calling to me. When I walk toward the door there is another door open exposing another room to the left of me. Inside of its really dark except for the light from the room im in and I see a silhouette of a ...im gonna say woman because i get the vibe its a woman even tho its pretty slender and has no discerning features that I can see besides wildly wiggly spaghetti hair that flails continuously and big bright white eyes glaring at me. Its def a glare even tho the rest of the silhouette is blacked out I can see the eyes and the hair flailing around. It gives me immense fear... like I cant talk at all.. i shake and it makes moves like its going to walk at me and usually I wake up.. can anyone offer some insight cause I dont really feel a connection to it other than it scares the living shit out me. when I wakke up I still feel like im dreaming for at least 30 mins..
>>
>>18318098
Has anyone else get more stranger dreams being on any meds? I started taking 50 mg Zoloft a couple weeks ago and my dreams became more bizarre and trippy.
>>
>>18322427
This is pretty common.
>>
I was taking care of this old woman. then came back years later and was talking about taking care of her, then I woke up. I guess thats not scary.

before that though was the cool takeoff from earth in my spaceship land on the moon rescue dream.

idk no bad dream in a long while.

this is how it was launching from earth.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JZDKbRWGqTw
it wasn't that cool, but it was pretty cool.
>>
>>18322938
I finally had a space dream, bun waiting for one for forever.
>>
What about this person who keeps reappearing in the dreams? What's his significance in her life?
>>
I go to places in my dreams that I've never been before. I nicknamed the four most memorable ones and return often. I interact with people that know me, but time passes differently there. I recently discovered that I am unit number 23. Can someone please help me understand this
>>
>>18323098
your a unit harry! jk
>>
>>18323098
Cont,
I also once dreamt of a large misty expanse after a near death experience, body and mind still in recovery. I see in the distance a hazy figure and walk closer, and the image solidifies, but not before I reach a barrier, a clear plate that keeps me from going any further, and there is a void between us. Her hair is long and auburn and wavy, her dress is cerulean green, skin pale, but her face is obscured, hazy. She lifts get hand in what seems to be hesitant, shocked surprise, to her mouth, and says in a soft incredulous tone, 'you can see me, on the other side?'
I'll never forget.
>>
>>18323113
Cont,
Also had a dream that I was in an early war. I don't play war games, I have an aversion to guns and killing, and have difficulty identifying uniforms and weapons.
That being said, my dream starts with me trekking through dense, emerald green jungle, in a troop of men. I have a tingling, energy laden feeling like I'm being watched, and I look through the trees up on the slope we are passing, and there are men watching us through the trees, the other side, lined up, waiting. Their eyes are vacant as they see us, we know we will kill each other.
The group pauses and one guy has a lot of bags on him and he hands out ammunition, I get round metal balls dumped in my hand, just seven, and I have what my dumb dream self identified as a 'short gun' (pistol?) I have to pick up a 'long gun' when a comrade dies. I knew this somehow. We continue marching and I realize that the men in the forest are waiting for us to set up at a bunker before we fight.
I know we're outnumbered, and my thought rings out of nowhere. 'they're sending us to die in this tomb'. I get irate, red hot pissed knowing somewhere, somebody knew they were sending us to our inevitable deaths.
There is a huge battle. Oh, my job (?) Was to scope out weak points in whatever building or location we fight at, where they'll attack. Are these real things? Real jobs, does anyone knew some history or about warfare enough to either support or debunk? I believe in reincarnation, so I am not surprised I was a man in that dream. My bf was there, he was marching with us but we got separated during the battle and I got frantic and woke up
>>
File: sadcat3.jpg (202KB, 800x594px) Image search: [Google]
sadcat3.jpg
202KB, 800x594px
I dreamt of owning a house but selling it for an apartment, and the field of lavender I had grown was drying up. One crumbled in my hand when I went to go pick it.

I'm worried this means my intuition is drying up, is there anything positive to take away from this dream?
>>
A couple of years ago I had a really intense dream, which I cannot forget to this day.

In the dream, I was walking through a snowy forest. It was completely silent and tranquil. Soon after, I came across a simple but stunningly beautiful house, modelled after traditional japanese architecture. I entered it and explored around. Through the backdoor, I found a fairly large japanese onsen, with the most heartbreakingly beautiful woman in it. She had golden hair and big blue eyes that smiled at me from a distance. She raised her hands from the water and gestured for me to join her. Even down to her slender fingers, she was gorgeous. The next thing I know I was walking in the snow naked into the pool, where she came up to embrace me. We held each other and said nothing. I was so overwhelmed with love that my heart pounded with joy, and I never felt more at peace with the silent world. We made love on the snow, no lust and felt no cold. The scene faded.

Then I woke up very gradually, looking at the ceiling and felt a hole where my heart had been. I had never felt half much love, affection and connection with anybody in real, and I wasn't prepared to lose it. For weeks, I was in deep mourning, eventually falling into depression (only began medication a while ago). The entire world seemed so different to me. I felt detached and lost from the physical world. My entire personality changed; I was energetic, optimistic and confident, and literally overnight became jaded, tired and defeated. However, I believe that this had ultimately helped me grow in the long run.

Since that dream, I become obsessed with dreams. I researched a lot about them, and started keeping a dream journal. I think that dream could possibly have something to do with Jung's Anima.

CONT.
>>
>>18323113
does anyone else never dream? what does that mean? i dream maybe a couple times every few months
>>
>>18323245
CONT.

In attempts to recreate that dream in the weeks that followed, I re-created the conditions of that day, down to the time of sleeping, and the music I was listening to (Prelude No. 2, Christopher Headington --- existing recordings on youtube are shit, I was listening to a CD recording by Trinity Guildhall that was 10/10 good stuff). I listened to it so much I started getting frustrated. The dream never came back.

Instead all these years I've been trying to achieve lucid dreaming, but I've failed so far. My dreams always collapse as soon as I realise they are dreams.
>>
>>18323249
I used to think I never dream too, but it turned out that I just never remembered any...
>>
>>18323249
Not OP, but I have dreams I don't remember, just wake up knowing I thought, all night.
You probably dream every night
>>
>>18318098
Who is Dr. E and Ms. Nightmares???
>>
I had two weird dreams this night, only remember parts of it, but here goes

I fell through the glass roof of a building that had been buried beneath the streets, and landed in a big empty hall, it might have been a shopping mall.
After just a short while, two people show up looking for me, one of them is a big larva, but his back is bent at the middle so his shape was similar to a centaur. His face was also more humanoid, and he had two big arms on the side. The other guy i can't remember much of, but i think he was human
Eventually they find me, and the larveguy says he's going to kick my ass, which he tries, but i get away from him and escape back to the surface
The larveguy keeps chasing me, and people around don't seem to care about him at all

Can't remember any more than that, think i woke up in the middle

next dream had me and a friend of mine (though can't remember whom) going through a forest searching for something
We came to a cliff where a bunch of leafless dead trees stood, at the top of them there was a cabin. We waited outside
After waiting for a while, something's thrown/shot out of the cabin, it's a hedgehog, just that it's got a bar of soap operated into across it's body
later another friend of ours (can't remember who he was either) sticks his head out of the cabin and tells us we can come in
He has a bar of soap in between his neck and shoulder. He leads us to a guy with a horse skull head, a candleholder in left hand and a text in right. We read the text and pass out
When we wake up, we both have soapbar in us someplace. i ask about the hedgehog and he just replies "Not everyone survives" We leave

What the fuck is this about?
>>
>>18318721
Hard to say anything with that little detail, bud

>>18321532
Have you ever gone into a room and forgotten why you came? It's because the doorway makes a sudden chance from one area to another that humans never really got quite used to
I'm thinking it's something similar here, at first it was all nice, and someone you knew, but then you looked into a different room, and the whole dream shifted
I don't know what to say about the Hag, but maybe she represents some sort of real life fear/anxiety you have?

It also reminds me of a dream i once had, where a woman in a dress behind a curtain was calling for me, but that wasn't scary

>>18322427
All sorts of substance can have an effect on dreams, apparently even strong spices can

>>18322938
two regular dreams that were merged into one, not much to say

>>18323027
You gotta give more details
Is it someone you know? do they say anything? are the settings the same? etc etc

>>18323192
well, since it made you think about tuition that's probably right. but i don't believe dreams can tell the future, so i think it just shows your fear of drying tuition
Was tuition the first thing you thought about after/during the dream?
>>
My dreams are getting progressively worse. They're bad. Really bad. I don't know what horrors my brain has cooked up for tonight but it should be way scarier that any resident evil or any horror game for that matter. Even Outlast. I think I will get so shamed this nightmare that I might be scared for the whole day. So I'm not even going to sleep until 30 more minutes. The horrors man. The ultimate social embarrassments. The worst shit you can imagine. Damn tonight's nightmare dlc is gonna be out of this world. Like basically it will ducking low my mind each and every day and night for the tract rest of my life. Imagine 100 eternities in a jail sell looking at the ants man. The fucking ants for centuries just crawling out from the cracks. The fucked up shit of this world like all in my head in less then 30 minutes. It will also be sexually horrifying. Damn I love dreams it's like the best dlc ever.
>>
File: s-l1000.jpg (94KB, 988x1000px) Image search: [Google]
s-l1000.jpg
94KB, 988x1000px
I had a weird dream last night.

I don't remember the first half but during the last half I was exploring a run down mall. In the mall was a hobby shop full of old toys and models. I picked up a little plastic squishy ball made into a puffer fish monster kind of like pic related. When squeezed it squirted water out of that little hole most sqeeker toys have.

Well anyways I kept exploring and came to some kind of bungalow house outside with a central yard when a basketball half court in it. I was followed by a middle aged balding Indian/Pakistani man who said he was the owner. He then opened his mouth and pulled out a long foot long needle from down his throat. He said something I couldn't hear but then stabbed himself in the head with the needle. He exploded into shrapnel and everything went slow motion. Other explosions went off in the yard with ball bearings flying everywhere but in slow motion so I could see the balls cone outward. Somehow I jumped onto the basketball hoop and his behind the back board.

I then woke up at 1:32am.
>>
I've never really had any really bad nightmares, but I had one a few weeks ago involving something that I encountered out on some train tracks in the woods back in July of this year. It shouldn't have affected me like it has since I only saw the thing very briefly a few hundred meters away with my flashlight before it jumped out of sight—and in seeing it I didn't feel scared rather than excited that I had seen a cryptid first hand—but it somehow affected me subconsciously enough to dream about it.

>I'm driving home at night on the very road I see the creature, and my car breaks down in the same spot of the IRL sighting, at the RR X-ing. I see the same fiery orange eyeshine from my real encounter off in the woodline across the street from me, closely observing me and the car. I panic, trying to start the engine, but it doesn't start so I'm forced to open the door and run as the eyeshine slowly emerges from the woods and follows behind. For some reason, I run out down the tracks trying to escape (iirc at the time running on the road parallel to it wasn't safe to me), and I see another set of eyeshine on the tracks ahead of me down the rail line. I turn around to go back, and the first set of eyes is blocking my way out back to my car. I stand there muddled, looking back and forth at the two sets of fiery eyes closing in. Thinking I could right off the tracks into the woods nearby, I see more eyes in the distance of the forest. The dream ends abruptly with me turning again as one shadowy figure approaches from behind, the last image I see is of a wolfish looking creature with mangy hair and bared teeth as it lunges for my throat as I wake up.

One day I want to go searching for that thing in the woods, out by the railroad.
>>
About the recurring dream of someone I know. Usually I dream about him just before significant/traumatic life event. This time he asked me whether I was tired of this stagnation and if I was ready for change. I said, Absolutely!
>>
>>18323584
Be good and it will get better
>>
Sometimes I dream about realistic situations that eventually happen in reality (eg, being in class with some people). I know it's a common thing that happens to many other people and I'm used myself to have this kind of dreams, but the deja-vu sensation is still a bit odd. Why do you think we have these dreams?
>>
>>18324162
Best guess is your brain anticipating or "rehearsing" real life situations and how it will react to them.
>>
Fucking tidal waves...
>>
>>18320085
I talk to it each night, and we sit on a mountain and talk about seeing the future. I'm a mind reader actually
>>
I had a weird dream where someone stole my car and this gang was trying to shot me and my friend. And I was grabbing there guns, and disarming them. And guns kept popping out. And that was the dream. I got shot in the head, but it was just a graze. silly huh?
>>
>DREAM
>frog swiming on lake
>get out of water
>up staircase
>captured frog with a cup
>he turns into a cockroach
>cockroach dig a tunel inside staircase
>go to the army headquarters
>designed for the worst job
>>
>>18325191
and i get shot, and the bullet is sticking out of my head, because i guess it hit a bone, dream logic. and we go to this guys house who just happens to have all the medical stuff for bullets. and i'm sitting here, looking in a mirror with some pliers our something removing this bullet. and the dream ends. lol
>>
>>18325208
Could mean a situation you want to turn out good will instead turn ugly on you.
>>
>>18318098
Had a dream the other night and all I remember is going down a road and there being a massive vulture sitting on the side just staring as I went by. What does this mean? Was I stuck in a story by Edgar Allan Poe?
>>
What the fuck?

I had a random dream about this girl I like, and it was me seeing some nudes of her, but she was covered in self harm scars.

AFAIK, she never did that (But did go through a emo phase in HS)
>>
Pretty sure I'm seeing the future in my dreams. My brother says it happens to him too. We don't talk about it much to each other. It's kinda weird. What usually happens is I see a random snippet of a conversation, something that seems trivial and not worth remembering, and then a week later it will happen irl. Sometimes I do see major stuff, and I want to see more major stuff, like whether or not this relationship I'm in is going anywhere worthwhile. Someone learn me a thing or two about whatever is going on with me.
>>
File: 1462284917022.jpg (35KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1462284917022.jpg
35KB, 600x600px
>>18325883
>vulture
>Poe
>>
>>18318098
Just woke from lucid dreaming for the first time.

It happened some point during a casual dream can't really remember what was going on. However I suddenly realised I was sleeping and decided to test it by flying, it was awesome. I had trouble getting through walls initially.

I picked up a female that was randomly there and found a sunny place, I was going to turn her into Tara Tainton and fuck her. I did manage to to turn her into Tara Tainton but then I couldn't fuck her, I gave up and decided to go flying.
As I was flying up by the clouds I noticed that some of the clouds looked normal and others did not. I may save this image to draw it later.

As I was flying around I noticed in the sea below me there was this giant portal gliding across the sea sucking everything up into it and I could feel a pull towards it, so I was like fuck this and flew away. However there was another portal just behind me and I was being pulled towards that. I tried to fly away but it pulled me close towards it, at this point I was thinking "It's my dream, I can do what I like, this portal isn't going to hurt me so I should willfully hold onto something above it and just poke my head into it". I did this and all I saw was white nothingness on the otherside. I crawled into it and I woke up.

I was awake for about 15 minutes then went back to sleep.
When I went back to sleep I was locked in the usual dream cycle again till I once again realised that I was dreaming and decided to fly through the wall again and go 'xploring and get my rocks off somewhere. This went on for a bit until I lost my conciouness and was locked back into the usual dream cycle.

Pretty dope though, never lucid dreamed to this depth before and had two expieriences in one night.Usually when I notice i'm dreaming I wake up just as I do. Really good expierience this time around.
>>
>>18327848
Also throughout I kept looking at my arms and legs trying to turn it into some form of astral body, that didn't work either. Was kinda bummed out I was looking for a full spirit transformation.
Not bad for my first time though me thinks.
>>
My nightmare started off feeling like a normal dream. I was in my driveway at night, standing by my car. I looked at these short bushes lining part of the driveway, and I noticed that something was hiding in there. I could see the shadows in the bush moving around.

When it came out of the bushes, the best way I can describe the thing was that it was made of pure shadows. It was just this ball of shadow under a foot tall that radiated a bit of black fog.

I was still completely calm at this point, just standing at the end of my car and watching it move to the front of my car. It started to head back toward the bushes, so I decided I would try and catch it. When it passed by me, I pinned it with both of my hands. I was surprised that there was actually a solid part of it and it wasn't all just that weird foggy shadow stuff.

The dream had been completely calm and neutral until I picked it up. As it struggled to get away from my hands, something about the vibe changed, even though I was still completely calm. Like a textbook horror movie soundtrack, a high squealy violin started faintly playing, gradually getting louder as I slowly raised the creature off the ground. By the time it had reached eye level, the violin noise was almost deafening. The creature suddenly stopped struggling, and the violin sound stopped. The very instant it opened its eyes, I jolted awake feeling the most pure, intense fear I have ever felt.

All I remember is a blurry picture of the eyes filling almost all of my vision and being different shades of fiery orange. The part that still scares me the most isn't feeling so much terror that I woke up literally feeling I was about to die. It's that, as a kid plagued by nightmares of strangers and family members raping, molesting, or being creepy towards me, my mind somehow learned to pull itself out before I experienced something too intense. I wonder what I saw in those eyes that triggered my mind to end it before I would remember what I'd seen.
>>
How do I actually fucking write in my dream journal?
I can't for the life of me convince myself to grab that thing right after getting out of bed.
>>
>>18328024
I did it about an hour later, sure at first I forgot most of the dream but with practice I could remember it all daylong
>>
>>18328218
Well, I hope my brain won't fuck me over on this one like it does with reality checks.

I'll give it a try.
>>
>be in a lucid dream
>appear in a ranch
>make night into day
>night comes back
>an old man in white robes appears far away from me
>is laughing like a maniac
>grab him with telekinesis and throw him to the sky
>comes back in a spaceship
>wake up
what the fuck does this mean
>>
>>18328270
I got the vague feeling you just met Sarukhan.
>>
>>18318098
Had a weird one last night that I'll share. The beginning I start out and I am taking a tour of a house that is owned by the Trump's (I don't think it was supposed to be the white house, but maybe lol). Melania and the kids Don Jr. and Ivanka are the ones giving me this tour, we enter into one kind of egg-shell off-white type of room and in one corner there is a staircase leading up and it's similar in the opposite corner. In the far corner from me with the stairs Donald comes down wearing a hooded brown robe with fancy embroidery that reminds me a bit of Eyes wide shut (watched it for the 1st time last week actually.) Anyways, the kids and Melania guide me up the other stair case and as we enter its a hallway but the hallway is just getting smaller and smaller and I'm struggling to even fit through at this point, kind of reminded me a little of being John Malkovich. Eventually I can't get further and I wake up.
>>
I keep dreaming of a large white owl. Normally I struggle too see clear images in my dreams but the owl is so vivid.
>>
>have nightmare I was stuck in a school with zombies outside
>wake up with genuine fear and heart racing
What the fuck happened to me? I normally don't get scared of anything.
>>
>>18328024
>>18328218
Same here, I normally make some coffee, eat and then jot the dream down, I just started a few months ago.
>>
>>18328674
Idk dude. I had a nightmare that, objectively, wasn't that scary, but I woke up with so much fear and terror that I literally thought I was currently dying or about to. Cold sweat, racing heart beat, jolted up in bed and everything.
>>
I require a dream interpretation

I was standing next to a man, chained between two columns he had tattoos across his body in tribalistic symbols there was an ever-present glow of firelight and the beat of drums echoed through the night. The drums began to resonate with my being and became louder and louder, the man started straining against the chains as his tattoos writhed across his body, growing and consuming him, charring his body, and then he fell limp and the dream ended
>>
I somehow exited my body during sleep... I could walk around my room and everything looked and was arranged as if I was awake but I could see my body. It wasnt scary untill I went to the next room with an open door ( I couldnt interact with physical objects) and when I looked trough the window a sence of fear and dread went over my body and I saw a shadowy skeleton figure in the corner paralysing me... It felt like the creature was following me for sometime now waiting untill I slip up. I ran quick to my body and fell into it. When I woke up I couldnt sleep for two days. Scary shit
>>
>>18318098
i've had incredibly graphic, violent nightmares every time i go to sleep for over a week now. the violence depicted in them differs, but they're really putting me on edge.

in all of my dreams, i am an active character in them– i am involved in the scene that plays out.

in these nightmares recently, it's more like i'm "above", watching a scene play out, and am not involved in it, nor can i interact with the people in it.

the fact that these nightmares are different than my usual dreams is... worrying. i don't know. the frequency and intensity of them seems like a bad omen– do any of you know anything about this?
>>
>>18328744
did you consciously try to do that? it sounds almost like unconscious astral projection. spooky, if not just a dream
>>
>>18318098
I've had this one thing on my mind about dreams where the dream somehow matches what is happening to your body in that moment you're dreaming. I don't know whether or not it's bullshit or just a fluke that you would get one of those "falling dreams" if for an example, you fall off your bed while asleep.

My dream matching to what my body was feeling has happened only twice to me. I could see your brain coming up with something in your dreams according to what your senses feel at the time. But what I found interesting was the fact that both times I had it happen, the context at the start of my dream seemed like it predicted the end of my dream, which would've been caused by physical phenomenon e.g. falling off the bed.

I'll describe those two dreams shortly to show what I mean. I don't really need an interpretation of them, but you can give me one if you like.

In the first dream, I was in a huge post-apocalyptic city, all the buildings in ruins. There was this huge hole on the ground and people, who I think were my family members were gathered around it. I was in the middle of that hole, holding on to some levitating piece of flying rubble, when this black silhouette walked up to that rubble and kicked me down the hole. As I was falling I somehow knew the guy who kicked me was my older brother. And then I woke up after falling off the bed.

In the second dream, I was in a foggy swamp. I could hear a buzzing sound of a huge wasp, that was at least the size of a small house. I was clearly hiding from it and at the same time watching it using one of the swamp's tree as cover. Then it just somehow noticed me, rushed straight towards me and stinged me. I didn't even see the stinging in the dream, since I woke up at the same exact time to a real stinging sensation I really felt. I got up, looked down on my bed and found out there was this small sharp pebble pushing against my back, and I somehow had fallen asleep on top of it without noticing it.
>>
>>18329429
Continuation since I hit the limit on last post.

These both dreams happened to me a long time ago when I dreamed a lot more and my dreams were a lot more vivid. But it still bothers me how exactly did my dream predict how I was going to wake up from that dream.

I also the idea that what if human brain is capable of dreaming a seemingly long dream in that time it takes your body to fall from your bed to the floor, but I have no idea how dreaming actually works.

So what I wanted to know was if anyone else has had dreams like these, where the context of the dream matched perfectly to how it ended and the way the dream ended matched what was happening to your body at the time. And also if something like this even possible to happen or did I just get really lucky to have a dream matching to something that would actually happen so soon.
>>
File: helocopter-searchlight.jpg (47KB, 1000x665px) Image search: [Google]
helocopter-searchlight.jpg
47KB, 1000x665px
I have a interpretation request
It was very long, realistic and detailed for one, I was in an unfamiliar suburban town at night, although well lit. I was hanging out with some old friends/gf. Some thing happens, i realize theres people with lights yelling, chasing, i look around and realize everyone is gone and i'm now alone with an unknown amount of people coming for me, I run and run, and have several encounters I don't recall so well, only that I barley survived each time, and had been knocked out and woke up. I run into my friends while running confused though the neighborhood, unsure about what just happened to me.
they're around a house sitting on some scaffolding as if the property has some construction going on. I'm exited to see them and question were they've been as I start climbing up twords them. I hear a helicopter as i reach the top, and see its light in distance, in the panic, i slip and fall far. I wake up with a spotlight shining around me me and a helicopter hovering a short distance away (300 ft-ish?) I run again, jumping fences, crawling under things, through bushes, anything to lose them long enough to trick them into going another way so that i can lose them, and i finally do.
I walk down the street when I feel confident i lost them. There hasn't been any other people is this suburb, except my friend and "them" (government?) until now, I see a girl, young, blonde, pink dress. I start to approach her and then a black van pulls up, they haven't noticed me, there's several people, all black clothes, faces covered, they start grabbing her and she tried to fight back, I realize I need to act while I have the chance, I charge in and get the upper hand. suddenly i realize somehow i have no strength in my arms, the most i can do is try to grip on, but i feel somehow disabled and powerless. I fight but eventually am beaten until im knocked out again and wake up for real, confused and exhausted not sure if im still dreaming.
>>
>>18329636
my apologies for the typos. i'll also mention that nightmares are very uncommon for me, but this one had me waking up feellign like i just ran marathon through a shit swamp.
>>
>>18329429
my interpretation is that it sounds fucked
>>
>>18329429
It may be that your body is getting this sensory input from the beginning of the dream up until the end and you are just not realizing it. That pebble was there the whole time most likely and your brain was just creating the dream around the stinging sensation on your back.

You were probably starting to fall off the bed and as your equilibrium in your inner ear was shifting your brain set up a scenario in your dream that would coincide with the falling sensation.

Now if these were lengthy dreams and not so one dimensional it would definitely be strange. The unconscious mind can feel like it runs at a pace of its own. It will give us feedback quicker than we can interpret it, producing a narrative that seems prophetic.
>>
>>18329636
Black vans and helicopters, my bet would be that has something to do with the pres. election and the civil unrest going on. If anyone has watched the news lately shit like this is bound to be in your subconscious thoughts. The angry mob itself sounds very familiar to the protests going on, probably current events mixed with stress is what caused this dream.
>>
>>18323163
Well if there were metal balls/muzzle loader slugs as ammunition the war would predate the mid 1900. I would have said Philippine-American war but they used rimfire rifle ammo then. Dunno man
>>
>>18329757
Something along the lines of what you wrote is what I thought it would been. I guess time spent in dreams feels a lot different, or maybe the sense of time is completely lost when only thing keeping those dreams alive are vague memories.

Thank you for your post anon, maybe two of my most weirdest dreams can finally be put to rest.
>>
all right, i'm not one for having vivid dreams, and i watched a sleep paralysis documentary the other day, and it got me thinking, mainly about why i can only recall about 3 dreams over the course of my life, normally my dreams are blurry, and repetitive but these ones were so real, i started trying to understand what sets them apart.

The first is a recurring dream that started when i was about 9-10 years old (i'm 22 now, haven't had this dream in about 3 years)

>I would wake up in the dream much as if waking up in my bed, except i would be covered and blood, in this abandoned school/hospital not sure which has similarities of both with items that were in my room typically, like game cases, yu-gi-oh cards etc. the thing about this dream is i feel fully conscious, and theres a few things like, the layout always changes with the exception of the basement/main atrium/roof other than that its completely random it sprawls about 3-4 floors. and the hallways are filled with ethereal-sounding cries and screams, sometimes i encounter what i call "the specter" it's a floating white light and as it gets closer all sound fades out and is replaced with tv static and everything seems to break apart into static. another thing in the main atrium there are fountains filled with what i call living water because it always try's to grab me and pull me in to drown me. (like hands or tendrils) one time i made it to the roof, and all around the building was an endless expanse of clovers (purple/white) and then the world started breaking apart and being engulfed by what seemed to be an abyss. the last notable thing is i die in this dream every time, and the next time i have it, i wake up exactly where i died, and the layout is shuffled

alright this post was really long, i'll post the next two separately
>>
>>18331086
Alright dream 2 & 3 are a lot shorter

Second dream, i had this dream about 3 times in a row,

>starts out foggy like my typical dreams, super repetitive, can't remember what was going on or what i was doing, then i seen this figure like a man bent over, picking up something metal, he looks at me and then throws this metal object at me, which inevitably gouged into my neck and i felt the most realistic pain of sharp hot pain and choking on my own blood until i inevitably rip the object out, and (presumably die)

Third dream, (i think this was more of a sleep paralysis state)

>i was at my girlfriends mom's apartment, and i went to bed at about 6am, because i work nights and i woke up, and this shadowy cat with red eyes was sitting on the arm rest of the couch i was laying on trying to tell something, but i couldn't understand it and kept saying in my head what are you, hello? i don't understand
until i passed out and woke up and it was gone

the weirdest thing about this one, i didn't struggle or feel threatened like most people feel in sleep paralysis, just confused and it really bothers me because i feel like it was trying to tell me something important, and also in the state it was daylight, i could see the sun pouring in the windows behind the shadowed figure.

so yeah maybe someones got some ideas on what any of this means also i've attempted to induce sleep-paralysis and lucid dreams to no avail. keep a dream journal but nothing ever improves, always foggy and repetitive, but those were different.
>>
>>18331086
more info on the recurring one, my mother also had this recurring dream, and it's really spooky because she describes it the same way.i didn't know she had the dream until i asked her about sleep paralysis last night, and i'm seriously spooked now
>>
>>18330222
Np man
>>
>>18318098
Ive got a couple dreams that I thought were noteworthy enough to write down in journal. They happened about 4 years ago when I was a senior in highschool. Ive never been able to make sense of them.

Dream 1.

The dream started as I was sitting in some bushes adjacent to this outdoor amphitheater. There were was a large number of people gathered there and some sort of show was going on. I looked down at myself and realized that I was wearing only a large mickey mouse shirt, that didnt seem familiar at all. At that moment I became aware that I was in a dream. I decided to try and go find some pants, so I pulled the shirt down and tried to walk inconspicuously behind the theater, without being seen. There was a restaurant with an outdoor patio surrounded with bushes so I walked around it trying to keep a low profile. Some waiter or patron saw me and yelled "theres some naked guy running around out there!" laughing simultaneously. In my personal dialogue I said "who gives a shit Im dreaming" so I proceed to ask him if he had anything I could wear. He said "uhh yeah sure" and after waiting for a bit he threw this pair of black slacks at me. I put them on and ran past the restaurant. I started walking down the road past the restaurant, and I could see a kiosk and a covered picnic area and people in bathing suits. I walked over there and past the people and I ended up seeing my dad, sister, and grandpa. They said they had been looking for me, I apologized to them stating that I got distracted and somehow lost them. There a large white sand beach and a river/creek running through it. They said they wanted to take inner tubes and float down the lazy river. So I went with them and we started to float down the river. After floating around for a while I remember looking down into the water and realizing it was crystal clear and very deep. There were massive prehistoric coelacanth looking fish swimming around under us.
Cont/1
>>
>>18331814
Cont/2
I tried to bring everyone's attention to them but nobody noticed. The sky got a bit darker like early dawn. I started to veer of to the left side of the river on some kind of current. To the left there was a grove of massive trees with faint yellow lights flickering in them. The current was pushing me towards them, I kept moving until I came into this cove and stopped. I looked around and saw that there were hundreds of tiny fairy like creatures hovering around. The fairy creatures were swarming around the largest tree that was rooted on a small island. Looking closer at the island I saw a hollow at the base of it which contained some very large mushrooms with blue caps speckled with white. There was also a wooden sign next to them with Japanese or Chinese charaters. I tried to remember what the characters looked like but Im unable to recall it. I tried to stay there and look at everything more but the current began to push me away. My family had waited for me on the bank and I tried to describe what I saw but almost immediately I woke up.

I have another one that shares some of the same theme/aspects but I'm bored of typing so ehhh..
>>
Anyone care to interpret? I have a lot of sexual dreams like these but this one felt weirdly important.

This time it took place in a large auditorium, one that looked quite a bit like my old elementary school. Can't remember why I was there, but I was sitting in there on one of those little grade school chairs with a bunch of other people. The vibe was like a big house party, though. So I'm sitting there, doing my thing, talking to random dream characters about nothing, when suddenly this brunette girl adjacent to me hands me this four-pronged paper fortune teller. It's predictions are based on the zodiac. I don't remember what prediction I got, or what we talked about after, but at one distinct point I remember looking very clearly at her face and seeing the most beautiful woman imaginable. Like imagine the most lusty and simultaneously sweet and innocent face. I told her I thought she was beautiful (I think we were already on each other's laps or something) and she kissed me. Then we fucked, right there on the auditorium floor. It was like we were still aware we were in an auditorium, but it was still our own world. It was so fucking freeing and great, the best dream sex I've ever had. After, we kissed again, but this time she said, "Let's keep it to this night, yeah?" with a smile. "Oh! ..Yeah!" I said, trying not to look disappointed. Then she disappeared into the crowded room. I wandered around the auditorium the rest of the night, occasionally getting into shenanigans, but still pre-occupied with the girl who left me hanging. The dream ends after I leave the party on a monkeybike.
>>
>>18331855
Any time I have a sex dream I think its usually because either A. I was thinking about sex around the time I fell asleep or B. Ive been sex deprived without anything intimate in over 1-2 weeks. I never get sex dreams if Im in a relationship of some kind. It definently could have a deeper meaning but its probably just the unconscious mind trying to produce the sexual stimulus it desires. Idk man gl.
>>
>>18331896
yeah, it's weird but I seem to have sex dreams all the time, like almost every night regardless of how much sex or masturbation I've been having. usually I get that it's just a release for me and I guess I am kind of sex obsessed on some level, but this particular dream felt more important, like something was trying to be said to me from my subconscious.
>>
Semi-dream related, semi-occult
>order dream herbs (mugwort, calea, damiana) 3 months ago
>gets lost in the mailroom system (never happened before
>after some complaints and inquiries, give up looking for the package after a month has passed
>fast forward today: get the package out of nowhere

I plan on using the herbs tonight since that is apparently what I'm willed to do. If I dream something truly /x/ worthy I'll be sure to post it here tomorrow.
>>
>>18332186
Oh hell yeah. Please post if anything happens.
>>
>>18327984

anybody care to interpret this? i'm really interested to try and figure out what this dream meant or if my brain was just being weird
>>
>>18327984
I wanna meet that little shadow mayne
>>
Once in a while in my dreams I'll meet what I assume is the same thing, but she/it changes every time I see her. It's always a recognizably female humanoid that looks red, and more often than not manifests as a monster girl. The first time I remember seeing her was when I had a dream about a water park on top of a massive building, where she manifested as a mermaid/naga kind of thing with red scales. The latest one was when she manifested as an Irish dullahan with a dark red shirt. Without fail she's extremely kind and almost loving in every dream I see her, and I usually wake up in the morning missing her.

I can remember every dream I've seen her in with exceptional clarity, the two times that I mentioned best of all. I'm pretty sure she also influenced my monster girl and MILF fetishes. Is this just my subconscious fucking around with me, an undiscovered tulpa or what?
>>
I had a dream which reminded me of the dreams I did as a kid.

I don't quite remember what happened in the first part of the dream but I remember that it had to do with me taking a dip into a well. I remember the water being clean and despite a few spider webs the hole itself seemed safe. I made my way out of it and the well sealed itself. This was a well that exist in waking life and is located in front of the country house we used to go to when I was a kid. Back then, my parents told me to never go to close to it as they were afraid I would fall and I was pretty scared of it myself.

In the second part I was in my basement and TV was playing in the background. For some reason I was messing around with lamps. I had a dozen lamps on but it barely lit the room, I had to place them correctly so I'd get the most out of it. Then I went upstairs to go get something. When I got upstairs the light started going down until I would only see my surroundings in a blue outline. Then I felt something was horribly wrong and I turned back to the basement door and down the stairs was a formless shadow monster was there filling the entire basement. I was frozen in fear. I tried to escape but a black tentacled dragged me into it. It smelled like someone who hadn't showered for a few days and it felt like toothless mouths were gnawing on me. I was completely unable to move while being devoured but i was willing to fight.

I woke up in my bed in another dream. I started growling to scare the thing away. Up until recently I couldn't do death metal growls in my dream for like I do in waking life I would just choke. I have seen myself get out of the bed, take off my pants and go to fight the enemy. The dream restarted a couple times until 'd wake up one last time and walk down to the basement. Everything seemed normal except that I would hear a huge noise that was slightly musical in a way. It sounded both digital and mechanical at the same time.
Cont/1
>>
Cont/2
The dream ended when I got downstairs and I saw my dad messing with some kind of machine.

I have no idea what this all means. The last time I’ve heard a weird noise like this one was when I was 9 years old. My eyes were closed and I heard the sound of a door opening. It sounded like the generic creaking door sound you get from sound banks. I felt the door opening and the end of it sliding accross my leg as if the door would go through my bed as if it wasn’t fully material. After the door opened so ultra loud and dissonant electronic music started playing. I never heard that song again anywhere and I still remember the basslline souding like squarewaves.The music stopped when the door closed again.

Needless to say when I woke up I turned on every light in the house. As I was typing this my cat was sitting on my lap and was looking at something that I couldn’t see. My cat started looking terrified as it seemed to be approaching. I felt cold air on my face.
>>
I had a strange dream last night, I'd really like some insight on it.

So for the most of it, it was set in this really big hotel-like hospital, but it wasn't bad, the most I remember was just running up and down stairs, it wasn't gloomy anywhere.
But suddenly the dream took a sudden transition into this really dark room, with a hallway leading to the entry/exit. Everything was a dark blue and objects were shilouettes. There was an unidentifiable person laying in a hospital bed, and as I stared at them the heart montior flatlined, and they died. As I left the room, someone carrying flowers was going into it, I nodded at them as I walked past and we both stopped, then the dream went back to light and happy.
>>
>>18318098
QUESTION ABOUT LUCID DREAMING:

Ok I know this is going to sound dumb but: How can I be sure I am lucid dreaming?

The thing is, every time I manage to lucid dream, as in become aware that I'm dreaming, I can do stuff (I usually have to think that I have a typewritter to type down what I want to happen next). So that's good.

But then, it seems that I always wake up in my dream. As in, my lucid dreaming was just a dream of my dream and at some point I wake up from it and I'm not longer aware that I'm still dreaming.

When I finally wake up, I feel like I didn't really have control of my lucid dream, but that I was just dreaming that I was dreaming that I was lucid dreaming.
>>
>>18334314
Have the same problem.
Condition yourself to perform reality checks as soon as you wake up. Every time you find that you've dozed off and are now awake again verify that you're in the real world.
>>
How does one shift from lucid dream to Astral projection?
>>
>>18335070
Fairy dust
>>
I'm >>18332186
Dream was normal, though really long and I can remember most of it in a linear, logical timeline.

For /occult/ people, the first card of the day was The Moon.
>>
>>18333308
You might fear that, when things are good, something bad is lurking just around the corner.
>>
>dreaming normally
>taking a ride with my bicycle
>the tires get blown out
>everything is closed
>lady says she has a spare tire
>invites me to her house
>leads me undeground
>satanic lodge
>there's a door
>a portal leading to some place in the outside
>even though iam two stores underground
>a fucking desert
>with lots of shacks around a gigantic bonfire
>lots of people and demoniac entities
>perceives that the other shacks leads to others portals just like the one iam in
>feels good somehow
>want to go back
>>
So I had this dream , o was wondering if anyone could help me figure out what it means,
So it starts of with my family and u going hiking in my dream and we come across the mountain that was made by and ( the ant nest is the mountain) so we climb up it , with me trying to avoid them by tiptoeing around them, so I finally get to the top and I see that some of them bit me, I'm not to worried so we finish and go back down to head back to my house, when I finally get there I look in the mirror only to find out that my right eye is blood red and the pupil is just looking up and won't go down, I can control the other eye just fine , but not the red one, so a few minutes pass and I feel a pain ,only to notice that my right eye is popping out and I can't stop it, it falls to the ground ( the pain felt real), but the weird thing is , is that I can still see a little but oout through the eye, the rest of the dream is fuzzy but I was wondering if anyone knows what could it mean.
>>
Just woke myself up from a dream...and holy fucking shit it gave me chills.

Started out weird, since I was having a Simpsons esque dream but I said ok, let's roll with it, I remember getting hit and blinking and bam, I was in futurama.

Again, ok sure. I watched it last night.
I try talking to someone and shit gets weird, when I try to talk about something I get blocked, a bird falls, a gun goes off, a car honks, and it escalated, I get struck with lightning, I get burned, etc.
One of the characters makes up some stupid shit like usual and blocks my memories with a new device the professor has.
Then I get left alone with this device which shows me a collage of my brain, with everything I have ever seen in my life. Organized like newspaper articles. One area is greyed out, static so i go all hands on and zoom with my hands.

"Worst kid born in USA"
"COMMIES SURRENDER, WORLD HANDY"
"PHILIP FRY NAMED STUPIDEST MAN IN WORLD"

Then it got darker. Drug abuse. Sexual abuse. Women with tattoos of Satan on their pussys. Which turned to look at me as the pictures moved by.
The worst was a picture that made me think "mother"
Between her legs was darkness and a crocodiles head which bared it's teeth
And she said, "now be a good boy...it won't bite"
The pictures went faster. She got older and scarier
The last picture was her sitting on a bed holding a bigfuckingknife and she looked at me I swear she did and said "it's too late now"

The whole time in the background there was an unsettling soundtrack which at first was like, yeah. Ok sure.. go ahead dream scare me.

It was a creepy musical piece of violins and something I couldn't tell...
And two little girls kept saying , softly at first but got stronger and louder
"Never gonna find it....never gonna find it"
After the "mother spoke they suddenly shouted
"HE FOUND IT"
All cheery and I said fuck this. Wake up, abort fucking dream
And i woke myself up.

Fucking....weird ass dream..
>>
File: WILD ride.png (137KB, 529x252px) Image search: [Google]
WILD ride.png
137KB, 529x252px
>>18318098
anyone have the creepypasta of the guy who lucid dreams and is blowing shit up/ having a great time but then someone shows up who he can't control who warns him thta lucid dreaming is like jumping off a cliff into water and eventually you will cut your toe on the rocks and the sharks will smell it and come to you? also in his dream theres a guy who talks in a strange language who the stranger tells him got lost in the dreamworld and has been stuck there for a long time. it was here a few days ago but i can't find the thread it was in. infographic for relevance to thread
>>
>>18339078
Find a creepypasta thread
>>
I have been looking for some help with a problem that I've been dealing with, and i figured this was the best place to find it. Every morning, without failure, i wake up before my alarm goes off. And every morning, without failure, i hear a voice. It's always speaking very clearly, and i always hear the individual words that it says, but the sentences rarely make sense. Sometimes it will just speak a few words, and then my alarm will go off, and I'll get out of bed, but on other days, it may sing an entire song before my alarm goes off, or even tell a story. It's very bizarre, because often times, it won't be a song or a story that I know. I honestly don't understand it. This morning it said something in spanish, and then said "naturally, i need a doctor."

I am a fairly logical and intelligent man, so i wouldn't jump to anything paranormal, but i can't think of any other cause. I dont believe it is schizophrenia, as it doesn't run Iin my family, and i exhibit no other symptoms.
>>
>>18340203
The only way to know for sure is to see a doctor. Rule out the logical explanations as best you can. If those all check out, you may have a spook.
>>
Had a terrifying dream that I was removing countless 2 inch long yellow slugs from my eyes. They weren't hurting me but they were in the cavity behind the loose skin under my eyes. Any insight is helpful
>>
>>18327847
I want a pet raven, his name would be Ray Ray.
>>
File: Persian-Cat-Room-Guardian.jpg (35KB, 680x453px) Image search: [Google]
Persian-Cat-Room-Guardian.jpg
35KB, 680x453px
Does anyone experience discovering, protecting, or otherwise attaining an object of such interest/importance that upon waking, you're genuinely confused by it's absence?
I.E. you are carrying/holding something that feels so real, that the transition from dream to wakefulness does NOT weaken the perception of said object's existence (at least until your brain finally accepts the lack thereof)?

The earliest example I can recall was around age 5.
Within the dream, my arm was outstretched straight forward, fingers clasped tight around a metal bar. It felt cold, lopsided in weight. Direct transition to waking up, my arm pointing to the ceiling. My first impulse as a child was to clench my fist for confirmation, resulting in a very distinct feeling of puzzlement. Of course dreams are capable of powerful sensory simulation, but this specific type of experience always provoked a sense of waryness toward reality.

More recent dreams in which this occurs usually had me discovering some sort of tangible answer to a mystery (imagine if you were to suddenly learn and utilize tesla's lost knowledge, the feeling of awe combined with satisfying resolution is analagous). The representation of this "answer" is often manifested as a piece of technology, a tangible object I task myself with bringing back to the human race for the sake of progress (or in the very least, revelation). My fear is always that I will lose it, or it will "break" and leave us forever in the dark. Fucked up thing is, I usually DO manage to show other people, to the point that the object and it's "idea" become smoothly integrated into our timeline.
Only after indulgence of immense victory and wonder do my eyes finally open. From this point, for about 2 minutes, my spatial memory, thought processes, and worldview all operate as if the object is still perfectly accessible. This state of mind is always shattered by my immediate attempt to recall the appearance and function of the object.

Tl;dr Feels VERY real
>>
>>18341304
You can do better
>>
Okay, so some weeks ago I had a dream, and when I woke up, I was crying. In my entire life I have never woke up crying, and when I dream something, I always forgot about them very quickly. This one though, stayed in my head for two days. I even wrote everything about it the moment I woke up, with tears on my eyes. Now, it isn't very long, but I will summarize it:

>I am chillin'
>Some people are purging rats
>I see rat
>"Something" forces me to take the rat and save it
>People want to kill it
>I run a lot
>I try to save the rat using other animals like pigeons and dogs
>But it keeps coming back to me
>I keep running
>Meanwhile the president of the world or something is talking about something important
>A monster is coming from space to destroy Earth
>It seems like blood from two persons can kill it
>One of those is the daughter of the president
>Blonde, araound my age, like 11/10
>Back to me
>I am still running
>Now almost all the fucking world is trying to kill me because of the rat
>I keep running (It seems like I don't have to rest)
>Even the people of the president are after me
>Now back to the monster
>They keep searching for people with the special blood
>No one is found
>They start searching on animals
>Coincidence or not, a scientist takes is able to get hair from my rat
>[spoiler]Surprise,it has the special blood[/spoiler]
>Now the president itself comes to me
>He talks to me and explains the problem
>I understand and I give the rat to him
>The rat looks to me, happy
>They put it in a spaceship with some blood of the blonde girl and shoot it to the monster
>I am crying during this part
>The monster dies
>In the end I marry the girl and the purge of rats stops

And when I say that I run a lot, I mean that I even crossed a fucking desert. A lot of detail is missing, but you can get an idea of it.
>>
>>18318098
I've had a dream a few days ago about enjoying some really good ice cream. I know want son ice cream but haven't had any sense that dream. What does it meeeeaaan, to not have ice creaaaaaaam?
>>
>>18345944
Go eat some ice cream.
>>
>>18345944
Holy shit, I just finished an ice cream cone right before reading this.

I'm 99% sure you and I are twin souls bound to be together in eternity.
>>
>>18345972
Fuck, coming back home with a Ritter in walking distance. I know what I'm doing tomorrow>>18345997 would you like some jimmies on you're cone, Solidus?
>>
Had this dream about Athena being my mother and now I'm hAving reoccurring dreams that i am a Demi god.
>>
>>18346026
It's youre'

And yes please, Liquidus.
>>
i slept for two hours to this dream

>in big desolate abandoned city during the zombie apocalypse
>me, my mom and a girl/guy couple who look like characters from green room are surviving together in a locked off room in the sewers
>we have two walkie talkies and the couple go on a scavenging run on the surface with one of them
>we don't hear from them for awhile until we get a call from an unfamiliar female voice
>they say they captured our friend (the girl) and demand ransom (food, supplies, ammo, guns)
>i know we're already on the verge of running out of supplies ourselves and have no guns or ammo but i don't tell her this
>i assume she doesn't know about the guy either since they split up when they scavenge and he might have noticed she was taken and tracked them down
>while she's giving the meet up spot me and my mother are already packing and getting ready to leave to scout out their base location
>surface is clear of zombies so we climb up a radio tower and search the area with binoculars
>see some stray zombies grouping up and chasing a girl without a weapon
>i realize she's screwed and there's no helping her without alerting the zombies of our presence so i just watch on wondering how she even got into such a stupid position
>however she runs to a building and 7 more girls come rushing out with melee weapons and take out the zombies
>i assume that's the people we're looking for
>take note of their position on my map and come up with the best route to ambush them
>we move stealthily towards their location until we reach their front entrance, hiding behind the wall
>suddenly a tiny black child zombie limping on one foot comes out from behind another wall and makes its way over to us making a lot of noise
>a couple girls come out to take care of it and we ambush them from behind and take their weapons
>we make our way to the front door with the weapons at their necks and demand they return the girl
>leader nonchalantly walks out

cont.
>>
>>18346367
>leader is the girl on the walkie talkie
>in the same strange manner she simply invites us inside
>the doors are two glass doors like you'd see at a store, they can easily be pushed open
>as we get inside i observe the room
>the room is horizontally large from left to right but a very tight fit vertically, like some strange prison cell built into the front of a building
>on the right there is a cage with a keyhole and there is a girl inside of it, it's not the girl we're looking for
>just outside the cage there is a desk where the leader sat down
>to the left there are bunk beds with girls sitting on them
>there is also a door to the left
>suddenly the door opens and they bring out our girl
>she looks fine and unharmed
>the leader then reaches into the desk and takes out something
>she puts her lips on it and blows and a needle comes shooting out
>it hits the girl and she falls to the ground and passes out
>she then points it at us and the two girls break free from us while we're surprised
>before she can blow her needles at us the girl's boyfriend appears out of nowhere and runs into the room in a rage
>beats down the leader and starts blowing needles at every girl in the room except for the girl in the cage
>while this is happening the black child zombie has limped over to the entrance and the door is wide open
>realize with all of this noise a lot of them should be coming here very soon
>run into the room where all the girls are passed out
>close the glass doors and hold it down while asking my mom and the guy to find shit to put against the door
>no answer
>there is a large opening in the middle of the door and the kid gets his hand through and starts trying to scratch my hand
>scream for my mother to lock the door at least
>she finally does but even with the door locked it can be pushed open enough for the kid to walk into the room
>while i'm searching the room for a weapon to kill the kid with i sense a large presence in the corner of my eye

cont.
>>
>>18346384
>look over and see a seven foot giant purple zombie creature with a naked body made out of solid steel and a giant pointy birthday hat on his head with red lightning rods coming out of his ears
>his engorged swollen eyes are bulging out of his head with tiny pupils and he's carrying a giant butcher's knife
>he starts running towards me fast as fuck, faster than any human
>decide to abandon the door as i grab my mother and run for the other door, leaving the others to die
>reach the door and close it
>hear screaming behind me
>there's a long staircase and then a hallway leading into another door
>reach that door and close it behind me
>inside is a giant 2nd story room with a window overlooking the city
>search the room for any objects we can use in case we need to hide out or fight
>mother finds another door that leads straight into another door that leads into a bathroom
>instruct her to hide inside the bathroom as i continue my search
>girl that was in the cage opens the door to the room and tells me to fucking run as she goes to hide in the bathroom
>giant purple motherfucker from earlier comes running at me
>try to close the door but he punches the lock off and pulls it open
>right before he reaches me he suddenly he falls to the ground and passes out
>notice guy from earlier survived and took him out with a needle
>ask him if his girl is okay
>no answer
>goes running back the other way for some reason
>continue searching but in a panic all i grab is a fuckin clock
>run back through all the doors to close them but they've already been breached
>manage to close one but a strange green slime creature with deformed spider legs comes bouncing in from under the door, then grows into a gigantic size and starts flying around the room looking to attack me
>decide to grab it by the head and squeeze it as hard as possible

cont.
>>
>>18346396
>slime goo comes pouring out as i squeeze it and it screams
>reach the center mass as the head shrinks into nothing
>give it one last good squeeze
>it suddenly explodes
>acid melts my hands off and pours onto the floor
>a big hole forms in the floor and the floor is about to collapse under my feet
>can see horde of zombies through the hole peering into the entrance
>suddenly ANOTHER giant purple man comes ZOOMING towards my ass
>this one has screws coming out of his ears and a giant afro, his face looks frozen in a state of complete rage like a statue
>oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck
>struggle to open door that leads to the other door into the bathroom with my bloody stump arms and try to close it but purple motherfucker reaches me first
>can't hold door closed for my life with these bloody stumps all of my strength is gone
>operating entirely on fear the pain is unbearable
>open the door to the bathroom while i try with all my might to hold the other door closed
>he starts biting my bloody stump
>get door open and scream at the top of my lungs for them to help me
>no reply
>look back and see that the ceiling has a huge hole in it
>mother and cage girl are gone
>enter room close door and look up into hole
>tons of spider cocoons with live humans inside including my mother and other girl
>humongous zombie spiders all over the fuckin place crawling on the walls, looks like an elevator shaft
>suddenly feel strange sensation
>look down
>zombie camel spider entering my toenail
>enters my skin
>crawls up my legs into my testicles
>trying to scream and wake up at the same time
>spider comes flying down
>door opens and giant purple motherfucker and a bunch of zombies enter room
>purple motherfucker rips my head off and starts eating my eyeballs
>see spiders carrying my body into the cocoon zone
>turn eyes and see other dude running through the window
>he escaped at least
>wake up and run as i have a hypnagogic hallucination of flying spider

yay
>>
Welp here's 1/3, I'll share the others if I can get some insight on this one. One of my others I posted a long ass time ago was shot down, nobody believed I had a story like that.

>in a barren, desolate landscape
>almost looks like a desert, entirely flat
>dark, low hanging clouds with tornados in all directions
>im being carted off toward some structure in the distance
>arrive, its a tower
>other people are brought in the same fashion
>realize that we all together kind of resemble a group of archetypes
>start discussing why we are at the tower
>after a few minutes my senses cut out
>i see a burning inscription on some black stone
>written is '732 237'
> then i see a burning shadow tell me that we must ascend to the top of the tower
>he needs us to fulfill a drama
>we all start running up the tower
>gothic style architecture with clockwork gears everywhere
>we are just plowing through obstacles
>at some point i am caught off guard
>a shadow bursts out of the wall and throws me off the edge
>wake up as i fall to the bottom

I had this dream monday night.
>>
I posted in the other dream thread going in now but I'll go ahead and put it here to because I'm interested in hearing people's thoughts.
OK so a bit of context. My grandad died about 8 years ago when I was still in high school. I'm 23 now. He lived next door to us on our farm, and we still live on the land. I've been having this dream for about two weeks, but after the first one the dreams have been scattered and seem to be stopping.
So the dream always starts with me walking through my grandads pasture in the middle of the day. Nothing really exciting happens, until I see something waving at me in the distance.
>Wtf.jpg
It's grandpa. He's waving at me like he always did when I got off the bus.
I'm rushing towards him, tears in my eyes like a pussy. I hug him and keep sobbing uncontrollably while he just stands there with that stupid smirk on his face. In between sobs of joy I keep saying "you're not supposed to be here, Pa, you're dead. You can't be here."
>Mfw I just told my dead grandpa that he's not supposed to be here.
He says that he knows he's dead, but he really missed me and wanted to make sure I'm okay.
He tells me that he's living in some bumfuck village in Asia I can't remember the name for the life of me and I bought a map the other day to search for it because I think if I see it I'll remember it.
Anyway, he tells me he's living in Asia, he got reincarnated there and is being raised by two very nice people, but he still remembers me and misses me terribly.
At this point the dream ended.
The first time I had this dream I went to the Buddhist temple in town and talked to one of the people in charge and they helped me cope with this dream. I've been going back ever since. I keep having the dream, but it stops the moment I see his hand waving at me in the distance.
>I never asked for this
>>
>>18346097
It means you suffer from delusions of grandeur to make up for your disappointing life.
>>
File: 1.jpg (550KB, 1497x2240px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
550KB, 1497x2240px
an oldie but a goodie
1/3
>>
File: 2.jpg (363KB, 1497x1475px) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
363KB, 1497x1475px
2/3
>>
File: 3.jpg (519KB, 1497x2498px) Image search: [Google]
3.jpg
519KB, 1497x2498px
3/3
>>
File: 1466437069328.gif (234KB, 250x375px) Image search: [Google]
1466437069328.gif
234KB, 250x375px
I don't know if it actually means anything or if it's just a part of how tired / weird in general I've been feeling recently. The past week I've had these weird, short episodes of feeling... I dunno. i want to say freaked out but I'm not. It's like, that feeling you get when you're frightened by something, but it's like I'm doing it to myself, or allowing it to happen. I kinds like it, and I start feeling and saying and doing strange things. Repeating odd phrases, having really violent feelings / urges, growling, laughing...

Anyway, last night's dream. It was fairly standard, in that it was the usual string of disjointed scenarios that don't really fit together, although they were a little more dire than usual. Anyway, the end one was me in the kitchen, deep-frying some stuff, including heating up a tin of oil on the stove. I remember thinking that I should never mess with heated oil again. Anyway, my mom came into the kitchen and said something, I forget what, then went out the back door into the garden. i followed her out but couldn't see her. I called for her a couple of times, then noticed her standing farther down the garden in the corner in front of the shed. It was dark as fuck so she just looked like a darker shadow, if you get what I mean. I called her again - nothing. I kept looking and realised it wasn't her; it was a definitely humanoid - but more slender than she, taller but a little hunched over, long thin arms, long legs. Looked like it had long hair falling down over the face as it was looking in front of itself toward at the floor. I don't remember now if I spoke again, or if I made the fucked up moaning noise, or it did, or both. But it was blood-chilling. Then I woke up.

I used to have dreams when I was stressed and in them I was in situations that frightened me and I'd wake up making a similar noise, but this was more intense.

Does any of this mean anything? Other than I'm a bit of a nutjob with an overactive imagination?
>>
>>18348637
I'm sorry for all the "anyway"s.
>>
>>18318098
i had this dream last night about there being some sort of point system and i was winning. dont ask me what the system was or who i was competing against it wasnt clear it was like the dream started mid way through or something

any ways time was turning into a slide show as i won more. i think it was some sort of wager or something and each instance froze time for a second. but nobody noticed

i noticed that in the slide show there was pron frames here and there idk
>>
File: Staring-Confused-Ron-Swanson.gif (1MB, 328x217px) Image search: [Google]
Staring-Confused-Ron-Swanson.gif
1MB, 328x217px
First time poster but I felt I needed an interpretation...

I had a weird dream where I remember epic fantasy-type movie voices were discussing that I was being chosen to destroy a hideous monster. I saw an image of Horus before I was transformed into a hawk. I flew in pitch darkness before I heard the voices cry out "There! Attack now!". Flashes of orange and red followed in the darkness and the monster was revealed to be a duck...

Yeah pretty weird but the dream ended with me carrying my brother out of the ocean and onto the beach. The epic voices saying that I was suppose to destroy the monster on my own but since I brought my brother with me that our fates were tired together. The beach and sky were grey if that matters and I remember it being windy and cold.

That's all I remember but yeah its a strange dream and wondered if anyone can make sense of this for me.
>>
>>18318098
How does dreaming feel? What is it like?
The last time I remembered dreaming was 8 years ago, when I had a terrible nightmare, and before that, I can only remember 5 dreams total, all nightmares. I have no idea why this is, and neither how dreams feel. Can someone explain to somebody who isn't familiar with the experience?
>>
>>18348671
I can tell you what it feels like for me, but I cant speak for others as much as you can't as well

Feels completely real and magical. I have very good dream recall as well as dream awareness. This means that I both remember my dreams when I wake up to much detail, and are able to acquire more detail than normal during an ongoing dream.

You feel as if you have always existed in the world of the specific dream. As if it is your reality and has always been.

I don't know how else to describe it. Ask questions if you like.
>>
/bump
>>
I realize now i am a retard and posted in the wrong thread.

I have a conundrum, i experienced a dream about a month ago unlike any other i have ever had before.
I opened my eyes and realized i was in a white space that was empty aside from a very ornate table and two chairs adorned with a tea set. Upon sitting the teapot lifted itself and filled my cup, which then floated towards me.

The moment i took it, a woman appeared across from me in a cloud of black smoke.

I cant recall exactly what she looked like, but i know she wasn't human.

One thing i remember clearly is her eyes, they were a luscious violet with slit pupils.

They were the most beautiful eyes i had ever seen, for the remainder of the dream i was entranced by them. We stared at each other for what felt like ages.

I also felt a incredible emotional connection to this individual, as if we were madly in love with each other.
It was/is so strong that it continued after i awoke, even now as i type this out i feel a warm and loving presence all over me.

Whats going on /x/ ? Am i just lonely? Is there an entity who is calling out to me? Is there any way i can dream of her again?
>>
>>18348671
Dreaming feels pretty similar to just being in the real world. Sometimes there aren't as many details that make it feel exactly like real life, it'll feel more like how it feels if you've taken a medication that makes you feel a little foggy.

The biggest thing about dreams is what I've always called dream logic. You could be in a forest and a purple bear goes walking across and it's completely fine. I had a dream where I was a dragon trainer and it was completely fine. It felt like I'd lived around dragons my whole life and everything that happened was completely normal. Then on the other hand, you could be in a situation and something that would be totally normal IRL could seem completely bizarre to you
>>
File: 129566165165.png (643KB, 881x558px) Image search: [Google]
129566165165.png
643KB, 881x558px
I need help /x/

I had this dream about a year ago, I just can't take it out of my head. It's quite weird and I don't know if it means anything. I was standing in an empty hallway, like a hospital hallway. Doors on both sides. It was very dark and very long. I couldn't see anything more than a few feet away. The hallway was kinda tight too, maybe 5 or 6ft tops. Nothing happened. I was just seeing the darkness. Fuck, I wasn't even in the dream as an individual, it was as if I was the "camera". Suddendly something comes out of the darkness. It's someone with a stretcher. I know there's a person laying on the stretcher but I can only see his pale white feet. The man driving the stretcher starts going faster and faster. Then I realize we're reaching a part of the hallway where it is not empty and clean anymore, but filled with body parts and blood everywere. Man driving the stretcher is even faster. The hallway never ends. While I can see the whole body of the person laying on the stretcher, I can't remember anything other than his feet. I know it was someone I know, a friend or family maybe, it could have been myself too, I don't know desu. Then it all fades into darkness, I woke up.

What does it mean if it means anything?

pic related, the hallway was like that, but much darker and with many doors on each side
>>
>>18322427
I started on 50mg of Zoloft a few weeks ago and had a few very weird dreams since then, this past Monday I went up to 100mg and haven't had an increase nor decrease in weird dreams. But the Zoloft was DEFINITELY the cause.
>>
Hey all, random dream that's been on my mind. Happened last night (24h ago now), been on my mind all day.
I can't remember before, but what I remember starts as:
>be sitting in a classroom, like one of those stadium-esque ones in college
>everybody is facing away from the center podium, staring at the person above them
>I am one of these people, but doing homework like nothing is wrong
>hear a sudden shriek as if someone is dying
>I look around me, a vast majority of the students are suddenly gone, save two or three, including one girl in a red dress just above me to the left
>Confused, I'm looking around, and when my eyes hit the back of her head, her neck snaps to where it should have been broken, staring at me, silent
>I now can't move my legs/arms, only my head
>Her stare is...the kind that shoots through you, looks past all of your being, into your deepest part
>I look away, and now a few feet away I see a young goat with blue human eyes in a black and white pinstripe suit(??????????????) staring right at me
>Despite the suit being stupid ridiculous and wtf, I felt as if this thing is pure evil. No doubt. If demonic powers exist, I'm sure there were some in it.
>Shrieking resumes
>I turn my view again, some of the classmates are back, only they're corpses now, decomposing slightly (~one week)
>they're staring at me
>shrieking gets louder
>girl with her head snapped has my sight locked on her
>cant move still

woke up in a panic. I've had a few hallucinations and sleep paralysis things happen to me too, but any ideas on what the hell happened? if nothing else, then i hope it killed a minute or two (in the good way)
>>
>>18350038
Might as well post the sleep paralysis/hallucination stuff too.
This one happened twice (sleep paralysis):
>in my bed, staring at ceiling
>see silhouettes of people surrounding my bed, little space between their shoulders
>their hands slowly hover over me
>lowers into my body
>feels like im freezing over from the inside out

This one has happened three or four (hallucination). I've dubbed him "the butcher"
>all of a sudden, everything goes dark
>im strapped to a metal table, on my stomach
>a guy comes out, in a bloody but otherwise white apron. fat dude, with a pig's face nailed onto his from the sides
>carrying a drill
>he's wheezing as he walks over to me, grabs my head, slams it into the table
>places drill bit on the back of my head, like...just above and slightly behind my left ear
>same spot every time
>he drills in
>the pain is very real
>come back to whatever I was doing with migraines that pounded from where he drilled that lasted for days

fuck you butcher. any ideas whats up?
>>
I saw a dream I was walking down a street when I happened to come to some abandoned property I'd never seen before. Approaching it, I suddenly saw a big, white anteater sniffing around the front yard there. It was so cute I couldn't resist but went to pat and scratch it. It was completely tame and wouldn't even try to run away. After a while though, it got fed up with me, picked me up by the crotch and literally threw me out of the dream, and I immediately woke up.

What does this mean?
>>
File: 1.jpg (47KB, 522x518px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
47KB, 522x518px
Who
Dares
To
Wake
Me?
>>
>>18350239
you met your spirit animal congratulations you are a furry
>>
>>18350242
aw shiet
>>
The dream starts with myself alone in a void with my arms held out in front of me, I don't know why but I could tell I was dying. Even though I was alone in the void I could feel something powerful present, it came to me and grabbed my held out arms piercing it like a needle and started injecting me with searing hot blood (or at least what i perceived to be blood). It was incredibly painful and I could feel the burning sensation spread throughout my body. Despite all this I could tell whatever it was, was saving my life. This went on for about 5 seconds before I woke. When I woke up I was already grabbing at my arms in shock, I could feel searing hot pain for a couple seconds before passing out.
>>
>>18350241
Fuck off
>>
>>18350292
You probably pinched a nerve in your sleep.
>>
Last 2 nights there has been a supernatural evil entity in both my dreams. The dream starts out normal in the usual way I dream but then the entity shows up and fucks the whole dream up sideways.

It's spooky as shit and reminiscent of native american evil spirits.

I'm fucking scared dude.
>>
>>18348637
Last night's dream was the same set-up as last time except I was at my grandma's house but it wasn't my grandma's house - it was like her -old- house which always had a bad vibe upstairs. At the end of the dream I was in a weird under-the-stairs room lying down, and heard a knocking on the wall. So I knocked back (three times) quite loudly. I went deathly silent, then it went dark and it felt like I was free falling. I actually felt the rush of it, like when you drive over a hill too fast or when you go over a drop at the theme park. It was so intense it woke me up - I half thought that I had fallen but I was securely in bed. My head was even being propped up by my arm. Or there may have been an earthquake because it was so vivid, but there hadn't been.

I haven't had any weird urges today.
>>
>>18322427
Drugs will fuck you but the industry depends on consumption.
>>
>>18346367
Cool story bro.
>>
i have "zombie apocolypse" dreams so often that I've begun using it as a sign I'm dreaming and using it to go lucid
>>
I had a dream about demons and angels and some fucked up mix of both and everytime they came at me sozme weird looking complicated seal? Thing came up infront of me. I woke up feeling extremely warm
>>
A recurring dream, where I am in some sort of strange colorless abyss, being hounded by a multitude of disfigured beings. They talk to me, tell me things, and I am afraid.
>>
>>18352708
One of those things spoke to me a few nights ago. It was speaking in a gargled voice, but I could make out what it said under the layers.
>"You lie there, frightened and scared. Tell me, what do you have to fear, when all we've ever done was try and guide you?"
>>
>>18325181
Oh that's easy, you're completely full of yourself.
>>
>>18323163
Whoa. I've had that exact dream except I was behind you on your left side. We must have been in the same squad. I feel like we were conquistadors and it's the jungles of Mexico, but I can't be sure.
>>
I haven't had any exciting dreams lately other than what looks like an alternative reality where I'm happy with my ex but I have this old dream that meant a lot to me so I'm gonna share, its a fairly simple dream.
>I was 18 and a lot of things started changing for me, specially my own spirituality
>I've always been kind of a hippie kid, enjoying being surrounded by nature and playing in the woods
>one day after what I remember as my first real heart breaking experience I have this dream
>in the dream I'm in a completely white room and am very aware of myself and my actions, probably my first lucid dream
>this white room is wide and it seems to extend forever even though I can't really tell how big it is
>right in front of me where I understand as the center of the room there is this little tree, kinda like a midget pine that is half my height
>standing right in front of it is an old man, around his 60 wearing simple clothes
>he gestures so that I come closer, as I do we both say a standard friendly greet, but I can't really hear the word that we say
>I am 100% sure he said something and I said something and I understood the meaning of it but it didn't make any sound
>later on he tells me about the tree, in simple words he just explains to me that that tree is a very good tree
>I lean on and I tell him (still without making any sounds) that it sure looks like a very good tree, we both smile and nod in agreement
>after that he looks me in the eye as if regreting having to do what he is about to do
>then he leans forward and tells me something and for the first time in the dream I can't really tell what it is, I cannot put it in words I can only tell that it is absolutely heart breaking and sad
>I cry, I hug the small tree and cry my eyes out like a little baby, the old man just stands there looking at me with a kind smile
>I wake up crying, feel like absolute shit for a whole week

After that I've been very aware of the world, it changed me a lot.
>>
>>18318098
I'm starting a zine-type project collecting people's dream journals (mainly,) as well as dream-related art, writeups, poems, etc. Anything is fair game. rmail5505 @ gmail if you're interested in submitting
>>
>>18328270
This type of shit is on my level. I have a very poor sense of psychic continuuity as well. I never really seem to have the full package of sight and sound in dreams. It's more like a fragmented mix and heavy emotions.
>>
File: 1470602995401.jpg (29KB, 446x357px) Image search: [Google]
1470602995401.jpg
29KB, 446x357px
reocurring one here.
>Levitating and floating above fake looking city.
>Trying to go higher and higher but theres this web of power lines that get thicker and more interwoven with the altitude increase.
>Eventually i start float back down and there is a group of angry people waiting for me.
>>
File: th.jpg (10KB, 300x217px) Image search: [Google]
th.jpg
10KB, 300x217px
>>18353131
I never have a body in dreams but sometimes I am following people and I'm sure I'm within their mind. I seem to have strong emotions when I awake the fade off and leave me to question what they were. Sometimes I feel a deep sense of solemn misery for some people and never can explain why.
>>
I have premonitory dreams.
Not about world events and shit, but about my personal life.
I've had them since I was about 5 or 6. Almost every one has come to pass and I notice most of them.
I've come to terms with it and I've been on the lookout for more and I've only had one that I noticed very well.
I have about three or four that will come to pass currently.

>Any ideas on how to tune premonition?

Also, I have very distinct abstract dreams.
>Once I was in an underground version of Venice.
>Walking along the quay towards what I thought to be a club.
>Man with a angler fish for a head, wearing a tuxedo opens the door for me and ushers me in.
>I think I was followed by two other people.
>I felt as though I was invited.
Nothing after that point.

Also had a dream that went
>Be a successful business man in the dreamworld.
>Made my fortune by traveling from the dreamworld to reality, harvesting "pieces of reality," and selling them to the dream denizens as luxuries.
>Basically one of the top richest people in dreamland.

But more recently I've been having semi-lucid dreams. Many of which involves me avoiding sexual situations and having a sense of achievement or progress in my life's goals.
Any interpretation on that?
>>
>Take a ton of Nyquil Severe
>Have dream where I am hiding out in a church
>Family brings kid in to be baptized
>I grab the kid, go to the front door of the church and punt the baby out like a punter would do in football
>Wake up for a few seconds

>Second dream I am member of a crew on a space ship
>Have to walk the plank, only since we're in space I'm booted out of the airlock in a suit with enough air to last me a couple of hours
>Picked up by another ship right before I'm about to die
>Trying to explain to Captain of ship that picked me up what had happened
>Wake up

>3rd dream I'm a truck driver with a friend in Mexico
>Entire dream is going around trying to find these two trailers that would be great at moving breakfast foods around
Think I should probably lay off the NyQuil
>>
Question about astral projection.

Does anyone here remember folks on X talking about a place they created in an astral plane and all the bad shit that happened to it. I don't remember a lot about it but want to know details.
>>
File: tumblr_nf3zexXU2O1smxjoeo1_500.gif (959KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nf3zexXU2O1smxjoeo1_500.gif
959KB, 450x450px
Just woke up from taking DXM. Didn't get high. I guess my brain still has a tolerance since I did the stimulant methylone for the past two weekends. Anyway. the weird as fuck dreams that DXM offers fucking delivered.Here goes one...
>wake up in bed
>it's dark still
>only tv used as a computer monitor lights room
>see flat spider web hanging from my ceiling a bit, some big insect in it buzzing trying to escape
>see another web with something in it
>fuck this, turn on the bedroom light
>numerous spider webs hanging from my ceiling with odd looking bugs and even baby crawfish in them.
>baby crawfish falls off web and plops on my bed, another one plops
>fuck.mov
>buzzing bug escapes and turns into a fuzzy, beaver-looking thing minus the pancake tail
>i shoo it out my side door in my garage
>i see two possums, one playing dead by the garage door, tap it with my foot it goes flying out the door following first possum
>lastly there's another creature, some weird, dark quadruped with a male face with dark hair, beard and a bloody face
>i was more pissed that it was getting blood allover my house than i was scared
>i shooed it out the side door too
>the human quadruped was making godawful noises outside, attracted my neighbors
>a bunch of people from my street started flipping their shit and knocked on my door thinking I'm being cruel to half-human animals and shit
>wary at first, but I open my front door and they were just concerned is all
>woke up (still dreaming)
>hung out with my dead grandmother and told her about the dream
>>
>>18353783
I think they were just roleplaying.
>>
There was a dream I had maybe two days ago where I started lucid dreaming towards the end of it when i looked up into the sky at dusk. It wasnt exactly dark out but the stars were still visible. In particular i was watching a shooting star going left in between two other stationary stars.

Shortly after that i looked toward the brighter area of the sky where the sun was setting and up above a meteor was coming down from space. It was moving fast and headed for a nearby city off in the distance from where i was. I felt a really strong sense of dread as i anticipated the collision. It impacted the city and destroyed it. I heard the explosion instantly. The actual city was miles away but the force of the blast reached me almost instantly. I had a few past friends that were with me and they saw the meteor as well but they couldnt comprehend how fucked we were in that situation.

I woke up right before i died in the actual dream. What does that mean?
>>
is it possible to communicate with a living person's spirit while dreaming?
>>
>>18355610
Seems to fit with the old superstition that comets and meteors were harbingers of doom.
>>
The dream took place somewhere in the mountains. There was some kind of a base there, accessible by a funicular and a tunnel dug into the mountainside. I was in a team that was sent to steal something from the base. There were five of us and we were being pursued by the military police.

In the base we met a few blond, blue-eyed young men, who looked nearly identical to one another. Don't know how, but I knew they were some kind of hybrids able to transform into aliens at will, left to hide in the base and guard it. And I don't mean fun little gray ayylmaos but those Griger monsters that will rip you to shreds. So long as we didn't approach certain areas in the base, they let us be, thinking we were on their side. But the stuff we needed was further in and the clock was ticking. I just wanted to get the fuck out but I knew it was too important to quit.

The hybrids could be killed in X-files style by impaling a specific area of their brain with a metal spike while they were in human form. I happened to have one such weapon on me. While the rest of them were away, we approached one of the dudes in the way and I killed him by thrusting the spike up through his jaw mid-conversation.

We got what we came for and it was time to get the fuck out of there, before the rest would discover the body and realize we weren't invited. We split up so we wouldn't all get caught together and escaped the base. The MPs were already at the entrance and I ran like crazy to escape them.

I came across a railroad and eventually managed to get aboard a passing train. Finally I was out. On the train, I met a contact person from our side, some kind of a magician. He showed me his arm which had five glowing marks on it, representing the protective enchantments on the five guys of our team. Two of the marks faded and I knew those guys had died.

I see "mission" dreams like this all the time. Like, what the fuck
>>
There was a sheep on my bed, and it had an udder thing (sheep have udders not quite like cows, but close enough you could call it that) and dick'n'balls behind it, which at the time I didn't question, but then shortly after it gave birth to two lambs, both very small, the size of kittens. Thus I'm guessing it had a vageridoo, too.

What the fuck do you make of that dream?
>>
So I had two dreams about taking my skin off, spaced a few months apart.
In the first dream I slowly and carefully took my skin off, it didn't hurt, my bare body was a bit more sensetive, then I put on a new set of skin, which was better and tighter than the last one.

In the second dream I had a conversation with an absolutely fictional character about taking my skin off, I was saying that I have arleady done it before (referencing my first dream which I pretty much forgot about). After openings appearing out of nowhere on my shoulders and chest my skin was peeled of in an instant by that character, insted of exposing bare flesh it exposed wooden geometrical shapes inside of me. The next thing I remember is putting on a second set of skin over my normal one.

What did I mean by this?
>>
>>18353131
You are getting successful making plebs around you jealous, they laugh at you when you do not succeed despite never reaching for the stars.
>>
>>18323261
This. It's been proven with brain scans that everyone dreams every night, it's just people have varying levels of memory retention.
>>
File: 1446412034472.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1446412034472.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>18318098
Figured I'd post this here instead of starting a new thread and see if anyone can give me their thoughts.
>Have a dream
>It's dark out and I'm looking at a rock formation with a woman sitting at it, in the center of the formation is basically a large deep pool of water
>Woman tells me to go in
>I do
>Can't get out of the water and the women is gone
>From what I remember she was nude, had pale skin and long dark hair

>later on in the same dream
>Still night time

>See image of two bats, bound by rope or string to each others feet and flying opposite of each other and not getting anywhere
>They vanish and a pale older man with dark hair (think almost vampiric looking or Half-Life's G-Man almost) is standing in front of me grinning
>Says "This all means something"
>Wake up

I had this dream about 2 years ago but it really stuck with me.
>>
I've reading a lot about reality, consciousness and quantum physics lately.

Last night I remember waking up in my bedroom as a kid (probably around early elementary school age). My bedroom had a different layout I couldn't remember, though after I told my mom, she remembers it was arranged like that when I was a kid. Anyway, I was paralyzed, couldn't move at all, I could just observe and think. I remember just thinking "Did I make it? Am I back to my old body?" very clearly, as if it wasn't a mere dream. It really did feel real. It lasted shortly though, and then I was dreaming about playing non-existent fighting games with an old friend I haven't spoken to in 4 years, this one felt very dreamlike unlike the other one.
>>
>>18356613
Bump
>>
I had a dream last night, well it was more of a nightmare.

I dreamt that I saw the silhouette of a man, in a wide brim hat. He had shining bright white eyes, but was otherwise entirely obscured in darkness. He was waving at me, doing the same exaggerated wave I do. I felt like he was doing it mockingly. I got such a sense of dread and maliciousness from him.

I woke up, with this intense feeling that he was in the room with me, my attention focused on one corner of the room, in the shadows. I couldn't see him though.

Freaked me right out.

Please tell me I don't have some weird demon shit after me.
>>
>>18358848
If nothing else happens, it was a nightmare and that's it. If other crazy stuff happens, then worry.
>>
Someone please, this dream was so vivid.

I my started my journey in my granpa's house, he lives in a little town and I used to spend a lot of time there as a kid, anyway I walk towards the town's hill which I have climbed before, it gives you a vantage point of the whole city, but as I reached the bottom it became a mountain of stairs, I just start running up them at first without thinking, but halfway there I realize, it's getting dark, these stairs are fucking huge and I'm getting kinda tired, but I guess I should keep going anyway, after this the stairs became steeper and harder to climb, but I do climb them, at the top my 4 grandparents and my parents are waiting for me, I take a peek at the other side of the mountain and its stairs all the way down too, but these are illuminated, before I go though, I need to answer a test, so I go into a little classroom on the side of the mountain and as soon as I write my name on the sheet I wake up.

Any interpetations?
>>
File: watamote-03-large-04.jpg (77KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
watamote-03-large-04.jpg
77KB, 1280x720px
Part sharing because WTF and part sharing because I would hear some thoughts on it
Some months ago I had a dream that whenever I threw something, this little old woman would flash in my vision for as long as the object I threw would be in the air. She wouldn't be in the same place, just somewhere in the edge of my vision, somewhere in the room
Like, take off shirt and put it on the chair = See little old woman flashing for a fraction of a second. Throwing a balled up sheet of notes for the paper basket = See little old woman for a second
I woke up more freaked out than scared, but WTF?
>>
No idea if I had sleep paralysis or not last night but here's what happened with me when I was drifting to sleep. My legs felt like they had stopped working, I could barely even move them or wiggle or clench my toes. My breathing got very faint to the point where I felt like my heart had completely stopped and I could hear noise in the house just drifting further and further away. Also felt like someone was playing with hair on the back of my head, I know the room was basically empty outside of me but this spooked me a little.
>>
>>18359593
You should probably see a doctor about that.
>>
Had my first nightmare in a long, long time. The next night -- last night -- I had insomnia.

>I'm sitting in a large dark house with a girl that seems like my sister. It's dark and the moors are empty but she ups and leaves and I can't stop her. I clutch at my knees, alone, 'til the dread becomes unbearable. I leave the house and follow her screams. She's standing still. A tall man is waiting; he has a goat's head. Vinegar wracks through my ribs.

>He laughs and speaks: "Let me take the girl to my home beyond the moor where I will eat her. In return you will be free. That is my deal."

>For the span of a pulse I fall through the future. I have taken the deal and she is taken and I heave and retch with guilt and I am returned to standing on this moor and the Devil is awaiting my reply. I seize my seeming-sister's hand and run from the lurching tall man. The door closes behind us. He stares through our window while we huddle in the dark but I am not scared because I lived through the worst and I did not choose it.

>>18359519
Sounds like your mind stitched that image of a little old woman -- from your memories, but you can't remember -- to the image of throwing. When you moved the needle the thread followed. You do it when awake; how many times have you heard a song from your childhood and seen a once-lost memory flash up before your eyes? That part is simple.

I don't know why you knitted throwing to a little old woman. There's any number of explanations, and none of them need to be logical. Perhaps your mind tied the indefiniteness of throwing to the indefiniteness you felt when you saw her. Or perhaps you were just throwing something, but you've forgotten. In truth I don't know shit.
>>
>>18359972

So you're saying it wasn't a paranormal thing I was experiencing? Anyone well versed in medicine willing to guess what it was then?
>>
>>18318098
In every single dream I've had this past 3 weeks, someone goes up to me with a folding knife and taps me, I then realize that this has happened before (in the dream) and I am stabbed with said knife and it ends, nothing else in the dreams are similar except the knife and murder, they are also very vivid and rich.

Not sure if this means anything or maybe I'm just slowly losing my marbles.
>>
Only experienced sleep paralysis once.

I "woke up" and I couldn't move and I looked beside me and there was this ET looking alien fool beside me, but I wasn't scared. He had his fingers glowing which was pretty cool. But then I started to get scared and I began to wiggle my toes and fingers because I read somewhere that that can wake you up. I'm thankful I read that because if I hadn't I would've been stuck in that nightmare.

Never experienced lucid dreaming by the way.
>>
Hi everybody. I had that dream I never forgot 3 years ago. It was during the summer just before going to university. There is a God invocation called Sallat Al-Istikhara in Islam. So I done it to know what path I had to follow.

>be me, wearing an entirely white cloth. Seems to be a white shirt with a white trouser.
>pulling a big plastic trolley. Can't remember what's inside.
>pulling my trolley in a entirely yellow corridor. The floor is yellow, the walls too.
>everything looks like really devastated. The light are not working well, papers on floor, wall crushed.
>arriving to an other corridor on my right, really quite and unlit.
>when looking at the corridor making big eyes, looking at me and watching myself.

Help me I can't find any explanations. I did dream of that anymore but I want to know why I did not jut forget it and what that dream means.
>>
>>18360358
Take this with a grain of salt but pehaps yoj are carrying so much shit that you don't even know what it all is anymore, also you were unsure of your path, yellow can symbolize greed or will, perhaps too much of either could lead you to a dark path where you are afraid of what you'll become.
>>
>>18360397
Thank you for taking your time to answer me anon. But, why the white cloth ? I fell really good on my trolley even with everything around me not taking any care of, but then, seeing this way full of darkness, looking at me in the other corridor but not really too (because I was but the Me in the dream was not), it was a real moment of misunderstanding. Like wow, just wow.
>>
>>18318098
> I am riding my bike away from my village
> there are few trees and bushes, looks like little forrest, I can't see through.
> I walk towards it, open up bushes
> There is something like appple orchad.
> Beautiful green soft grass up to my knees.
> Weather looks like summer beautiful clouds, very sunny, although outside of that place is different darker weather
> It looks like nobody ever visits that place
> It's like paradise to me, often think about that place and wish it was real
> I am chilling there, lying in grass, walking
> I see 5-7 Komodo Dragons
> One bites me, I know they have toxic saliva
> I get really tired, I don't want to be ripped apart by them so I climb up on the tree
> I know that I am dying
> It feels so real, I am thinking what it feels like when I die, or if I would be just void.
> I am slowly "sinking into myself", I am loosing consciousness.
> It feels like I am entering another state of being, another dimension
> I am very relaxed, calm
> For one moment I struggle with it, but when I gain little more consciousness I want to go back to dying
> I relax again, It feels like I am floating,
> I see darkness and light at same time, I can't describe it with words
> When I die, I just wake up,

Then I am really depressed because I want to go back in that dream. I just love that place. When I had that dream the first time I went looking for that place but there are just fields behind those trees and bushes. I've had that dream 4-5 times. It is the best dream I have ever experienced. When I listen to song
Mad World by Gary Jules and he is singing part "The dreams in which I'm dying are the best I've ever had" I recall that dream.
>>
File: horns.jpg (32KB, 706x1000px) Image search: [Google]
horns.jpg
32KB, 706x1000px
>>18318098
> I woke up, I rolled on my bed so I was facing my room and not wall
> There was a man. His whole skin was red similar to the picture, but without dark parts. His horns was also shorter. I he had no hair and I think he had a short beard, can't remember that for sure
> He was right next to my bed looking at me. He was quite short, app 1 - 1,30m
> I was't scared at all. I was relaxed. His presence was soothing
> He was smiling at me, but not with creepy smile. His face was calm with friendly smile.
> It felt like he was an old friend, or somebody who takes care about me.
> I smiled back and I touched his face. I was like "holy shit am I dreaming ? Is this real ?" His skin was smooth, little bit dry.
> I was touching his horns, his skin. It felt real, like if you touch somebody else. He was smiling. He was obviously having a good time seeing me so astonished.
> After I finished prooving that he is real I woke up and never had that dream again.

I want to meed him again, I don't care that it was just a dream and he is not real but I really want to see him again
>>
>>18360054
I have no idea, but except for the last part, it sounded like you had a medical issue.
>>
File: a5rANyO_460s.jpg (52KB, 460x819px) Image search: [Google]
a5rANyO_460s.jpg
52KB, 460x819px
>>18360037
Thank you, kind Anon!
I really appreciate your honest reply, because... WTF? lol.
I'm seriously happy to know it doesn't mean anything in some sort of strange way.
Thank you for taking your time to reply.
Have a sleeping bird
>>
File: image.jpg (304KB, 722x1280px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
304KB, 722x1280px
I keep dreaming about clothes and closets and shopping for clothes
What does that mean??!!!
>>
>>18360548
Are you seriously "horny" for the devil?...
>>
>>18361512
It means stop walking around naked.
>>
>>18360539
Dammit, Gary Jules didn't write that song, he just did a mangled cover version of it. It's by Tears for Fears.

Sorry, but that's a pet peeve of mine.
>>
>>18361512
It means you've been meaning to buy clothes for a while now, but you've never gotten round to it, but you really should.

That's my guess. I have the same thing with haircuts.
>>
>>18362195
Although with me it's that I look in the mirror and have atrociously long hair. A few nights ago I dreamt I had a vast red beard and frazzled hair (never mind another person's face).
>>
How do you know if you are AP or lucid dreaming?
>>
I just had this weird dream and need help explaining it. So in the dream I had woken up n my bed, and there was my bro and some people in the room across from mine (he moved out and no one goes in there anymore) and I got up and went upstairs to the bathroom. Started taking a morning piss, and then I looked and it looked like I was pissing blood. I looked closer and kept saying nah it is just a red glint of light, but then it looked more and more blood red. Then I noticed this blue aura glow around one of my fingers, then I looked at all of my fingers at once and they flared this blue intense aura, then turned rainbow and I teleported back to my bed. I realized something was going on, then I tried to astral project. My mind convinced me I wasn't in a dream so I kind of dreamed about trying to astral project. Kept trying to force myself from my body, and this little girl that I dont know came from the room across and then one of my bros friend said yeah this is anons room, and I was looking at them through my spirit body. I was able to do the roll method to roll off the bed but my vision was getting weird and I got sent right back to my body in bed. And that is exactly what happens during lucid dreams, my vision becomes dark and I cant control it. But yeah it looks like I dreamt about trying to astral project. I remember hands usually do weird things if you look at them but I didnt know it flared with aura like that. I actually remember trying to see aura before and it was that blue color, but a hint of it, in the dream it was crazy. And not sure how to explain that rainbow energy and then getting transported to my bed. Overall just an interesting dream experience
>>
>>18362598
Aren't there tests you can do?
>>
>>18362710
That's bad

I've only ever dreamed of blood once, and it was a good experience
>>
>>18361521
not horny. did you read it carefuly ?
>>
>>18362187
that's good to know
>>
>>18324097
Mind if I ask for details? I probably can't do much to interpret for you, but I love stories, and I feel like yours in interesting.

>>18327848
How would you describe the holes? The portals?

>>18328730
Can you describe the man in more detail? The symbols of his tattoos?

>>18333145
Next time you see her, ask her name. Report back. See if she answers to the name 'Fourth', or Tia.
>>
File: IMG_0433.jpg (11KB, 108x181px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0433.jpg
11KB, 108x181px
In the dream I'm hugging this giant lady at least 8 feet tall around her waist she has a godly aura I think it is the goddess Athena. Katy perry is in the background we are in an art room and I step out looking down the hall. Ever since then minerva has been appearing in my dreams for example one where I am a superhero.
>>
>>18347370
You are BITCH. I hope that you read this and it pisses you off.
>>
as a little kid i had this recurring dream for YEARS... probably had it 30 times in 5-7 years.

I never figured what it could mean:

Total black void, just one figure floating in the middle. The figure/object will change as the dream goes by... it would start with a "friendly objet" in a "friendly color" such as a pastel pink teddy bear, just rotating in the black void. as the object continued rotating it would change into something else... less friendly in shape and color. like at the middle it would be a green car (neutral color and object) and at the end of the dream it would be a "mean object" in a "mean color" like a really bright red knife.

there was never any interaction between me and any of the objects, just them rotating in a black, silent void.

i would wake up extremely scared.
>>
File: 2-big_vfu4qu.jpg (70KB, 1023x767px) Image search: [Google]
2-big_vfu4qu.jpg
70KB, 1023x767px
I have a dream that reoccurs and I really would like to know what it means.
It pretty much goes like this
>walking on a dirt trail on a mountain
>The mountain is covered by pine trees, just nothing but pine trees
>It's a windy and cool day, almost like it's the beginning of fall
>I can't see any of my body but my hands, my hands are holding a black haired girls hands
>Everything has a shining gold aura, almost as if you were to look into the sun and it kind of shines off of the ends (kinda like pic related)
>I keep walking down the trail until we get near a cliff
>There is no sound but birds chirping and the wind blowing through the trees
>We don't talk or ever look at each other
>We eventually get to the cliff
>We look down off of the cliff, looking at everything glowing below for what seems like could be 2-3 minutes
>Then we jump off the cliff
After that I just wake up with the extreme sensation of falling. That's about it, really, I would just like to know what it means and if it has any significance at all.
>>
>>18364158
I would say the girl in your dream is trying to help take you to a more beautiful place. By jumping off the cliff its signifying for you to wake up into the dream world and leave your body behind. Once you can leave your body you will become fully aware of where you are in the dream world if you can hold the awareness you can exist there as well as here. A world for when your awake and a world for when your sleeping
>>
I dont usually go to x but I need some guidance.
>over 4 years since last dream
>usually just 10 minutes of nothing then I wake up
Should I be concerned or not?

Only good thing I'm getting out of this is no more nightmares.
>>
>>18363826
No, it made me laugh instead.
>>
>>18355734
If they actively attempted to "reach out" to you, I'd believe it to be possible
>>
Mines long, check out >>18364854
>>
>>18364904
My life obviously isn't that disappointing if I am envisioning a goddess as my mother. I'm sorry that you are stale.
>>
File: 1478003598917.jpg (28KB, 508x483px) Image search: [Google]
1478003598917.jpg
28KB, 508x483px
Here's a dream that scared me and I wrote it down to not forget it
It was from when I was in highschool and was with my first love whom had Bpd
>wake up
>go to school
>go into orchestra room
>Vick is taking a nap
>she's with a group of friends
>I go closer and gently nudge her up
>"good morning baby"
>I tell her good morning too and kiss her
>our friends leave
>we're alone together
>we hold hands and walk
>we end up hugging and walking
>teacher tells us to follow him
>pregnancy clinic
>we start laughing
>"is this guy serious?"
>we're about to leave from there but the people urge us to stay
>we sit
>I look at the magazines while they talk to her
>hear little snippets
>car accident... Dead inside... Dream...skin
>I ask her what happened
>"don't worry baby, the doctor said that um.. Well.. I'm just confused a little.. More.. I love you.
>wake up
Dream open for interpretation and comments
>>
>>18364680
You're still dreaming m8, you just forget it. If you actually stopped dreaming you'd be dead.

Here's something you can do; start setting alarms to wake you up half an hour earlier than you normally do. You should pretty quickly start remembering your dreams, because you'll be woken up out of them.

I'm guessing four years ago you made a change in your sleeping habits (got a new job, quit school, moved closer...).
>>18360037
Somebody interpret this reeeeeeee
>>
>>18364680
>>18365297
Oh yeah, and it's worth noting that leaving adolescence lessens the vividness of your dreams.
>>
>>18365152
I'm sorry you're suffering severe Special Snowflake Syndrome.
>>
Anyone else get stuck in loops of false awakenings for long periods of times? Just waking up, then waking up again, and again, and again? This happens to me a lot, and makes it hard to accept my surroundings when I really DO wake up.
>>
>>18365345
i also now suffer from a broken heart. I guess that is just a dream too even though it feels like it
>>
So maybe someone here knows something. I woke up, sat up, and while looking around my room was struck with textbook sleep paralysis, full instant dread, retention of micromuscular movement, except my eye. My eyes were stuck staring in one spot. Once i was able to pull my eyes away i regained movement, chalked it up to human error, went to lay back down when my eyes looked at the same spot and i was paralysed again, except this time i had an undeniable sense that i was looking at something i wasnt supposed to see and either my mind or what i was looking at was telliing me nothing was there. Never experienced anything likr it again, all though i did have a strange case of old hag syndrome several months later.
>>
>>18366257
This happens to me a lot and i become aware of it and it feels like something is actively trying to keep me asleep. Scarriest thing i ever have happen, and im the dude that had sleep paralysis after waking and sitting up.
>>
>>18366857
You were probably just dreaming sometimes that happens to me I wake up but I can't move my body and my eyes are still in REM mode
>>
>>18366864
No rem though, i was fully concious and never had thet wakeup feeling i always do, was fully mobile and the paralysis only overtook me when i looked at this one point on my wall which fell on the line between the light from my window and the shadow from inside the house. Again, ive never had slepp paralysis before then, or even now, about 5 years later.
>>
File: 84461.png (1MB, 600x834px) Image search: [Google]
84461.png
1MB, 600x834px
would it be unwise to take advice from your dream self?

I'm outgoing enough, but I'm kind of a boring milquetoast type of person. I just woke up from a dream where I dreamed that I was this charismatic asshole Wolf of Wall Street type of guy. I liked the vibe I was giving off but I distinctly recall saying I would do some very illegal things in the name of profit, however.
>>
>>18366875
Well, did you see anything of importance? And not just physical seeing, but dreaming-seeing aka third eye seeing?

If you don't remember what it is you saw (and you choose to believe that what you saw/felt/experienced is real) then chances are whatever it is that made you have that sense of "wasnt supposed to see" wiped it off your mind succesfully, and you will likely never remember it or have access to it again (unless you really seek for it)

However, if you want a purely physical, non-/x/ interpretation: you imagined literally everything, there's no meaning to anything.
>>
>>18366957
The same could be applied to any thought. Taking advice from a dream is no different than taking advice from elsewhere and incorporating whatever it is into your life.

Don't do things *only* because they appeared in your dreams. But if you choose to follow your dream-self then know it is no different than choosing anything else.
>>
>>18366963
Thats why i mentioned the old hag. To make the story short, i had layered senses of "waking up" and "opening my eyes". Initialy i was out of my body looking at it with a full 360degree view, saw i was tossing and turning. Woke up/ opened my eyes and i was in my body again but saw nothing, though something felt very wrong. "Woke" again but my eyes were already open saw a textbook old hag floating over me pulling a spectral inage of me out of my body, realised i saw it and it started screaming at me. I felt white hot pure rage and screamed back with the sense i was overloading it with hate. It got a stricken look on its face and darted towards my door. I "woke" again, eyes already open and saw a shadow moving along my wall in the space that would match the old hags location moving at the same speed. My door slammed open, the shaddow flew out and the door slammed shut. At this point i was fully awake.
>>
>>18367015
What do you believe in? (demons, God, angels, spirits, mental beings, aliens)

I'll try and explain it in the terms you use for what you believe.
>>
>>18367035
Transdimensional beings and extra terestrial beings. Some would be demons, some djinn, some angels, some simply other species from other planets. The old hag i believe to be transdimensional falling under the category of what we today in the western world would call a demon. I truly had the sense the thing was made of hate and i placed too much into it too fast.
>>
>>18367055
I had the sense if it stayed i would have made it burst.
>>
The man I love keeps appearing in my dreams not sure why
He's there every night
Sometimes he's actively in my dream and sometimes he's just standing by in the crowd but I always notice him and I always feel his presence around me
A little creepy and unsettling at times
>>
>>18367055
Well there you go, you seem to know yourself what it is you saw. If you really want external input for comparison's sake, I could definitely believe that what you saw and your interpretation of it is possible, yes.
>>
>>18367090
The input im asking for is the incident when i had sleep paralysis after being awake and moving. I can never find anyone with a satusfactory explanation. I include the old hag incident because i know sleep paralysis and old hags are related, but the two events that happened to me dont seem very related to me.
>>
>>18367101
Ahh, my bad.

Well first of all, are you sure you were awake before the sleep paralysis? Are you sure that wasn't just a dream within a dream which you awoke from?
>>
>>18367106
100% i woke up, sat up, looked around my room and was paralysed when i looked at one spot, finally tore my eyes away after tremendous effort (i read eye control is unaffected by normal sleep paralysis) and could finally move. I had a VERY concious mind set, i cant always tell a dream when im dreaming but when i wake up everytging is sharper and clearer. I was already sharp and clear when this happened. In fact i was abnormaly sharp and clear. Then after i regained movement i looked at the same spot and was paralysed again. Both times i fealt tremendous dread, not hate like with the hag, but the second time it deffinitely felt like somthing was there that my mind wasnt able to register.
>>
>>18367123
Well, your interpretation is as good as mine, then. If you want more insight you're going to either have to find someone who experienced something similar or otherwise look within yourself. Meditate, scry, divine, etc. and perhaps you will find exactly what it was.
>>
This dream was fucking weird. I had it almost a year ago. I don't know if this matters, but I'm 18, a dude, and live in Las Vegas, NV.
I was in some sort of shack in the desert with maybe a dozen or more others, (I think I was on my knees?)it was a run down shack without any windows. The window frames were kinda like shop display windows, so we saw all of what was in front of the shop outside the shack. There were shrubs and tumbleweeds and some dust in the air. These black apparitions appeared in front of the shack (they were only really like black clouds about the size and shape, but I could tell they were some sort of apparition somehow), and the dust picked up and filled the air so I could barely see. There were probably a dozen or more that we could see, but we couldn't see far past the dust. The dust kept blinding us further, everything got really bright, and that was it for that part.
Cont
>>
>>18368195
Cont
Next I woke up in some kinda dorm. There was casino carpet (red with a gold pattern), a computer I think, a bed, and there were also two teenage girls that seemed to be leaving. We were on a spaceship. Maybe I only knew this in hindsight of the dream, but I know it was a spaceship. The whole interior was like a casino with that carpet, and gold railings and such. There were a bunch of people there, it had to be a huge spaceship where a bunch of people were living (I had guessed whatever that event with the apparitions was caused us to leave the Earth). I remember I was walking around outside of my room where there were other people, and I went to some kind of breakfast buffet, where I had some pancakes(not really important but it happened). I had a sense of existential confusion the whole time. It was disturbing how casually these people were living like this, like it was completely normal. We had just seen some global scale event involving paranormal beings, and were forced into space on giant space ships, breaking our whole perception of life, and yet completely normal hustle and bustle was occurring all around me as if nothing happened, as if we were still living our simple lives.
>>
>>18368197
Cont
Next at some point I was back in Earth where I saw the aftermath (I was with a few others, including my uncle for whatever reason). The ground was cracked, the sky was bleak, the sun didn't shine. Everything was worn. We were in an urban city area, which may have actually been a Chinatown like area, since I remember some of those festive paper lamp things being around. The Earth was abandoned. There were stone dragon statues, like Chinese dragons, everywhere. It's as if they were alive at one point and had suddenly turned to stone in place. Some were wrapping around things like street lights and buildings, and one might have been suspended mid air. But the way their bodies wrapped around things or curved though, it was kinda like how that old snake computer game is, where they didn't really curve, but did so in 90 degree turns (I don't have a better way to word it). In the sky I could see a couple of these ships, one of them may have been ours. I can't really describe how they looked on the outside, I barely remember. They didn't really look like spaceships at all like you'd imagine, but that's what they were. Out of no where one exploded (I think it may have been shot down, but I couldn't tell) and hit the ground and exploded. I don't know why that happened, but it was like a tragedy. Seeing multiple ships I had assumed they were full of people just like the one I came from. That was the end of the dream.
It was weird because of all the strange details, the circumstances, and how it scared me by drastically changing my perception of my existence during the dream. It's the strangest and most interesting dream I've ever had, which is why I can remember it all
>>
File: 1339484379731.png (74KB, 1076x420px) Image search: [Google]
1339484379731.png
74KB, 1076x420px
>>18353783
This thing?
>>
Every month or so I'll have a dream where I am watching someone's life from start to finish. I can't control them but sometimes very few of them can hear me? But they always seek help or kill themselves when or if they can hear me. I can feel everything they feel, so death isn't always pleasant. I've had these dreams for almost 3 years now every other month or so
>>
I posted this once before

>sit in a waiting room, in what it seems to be an hospital
>take a look at the outside
>can't see a damn, it's just light, a dazzling white light
>a nurse calls two people sitting in the room by their surname
>they are father and son
>wake up in the middle of the night
>back to sleep
>later that day i watched the news
>two people died at 4am
>they were father and son
>they had the same surname I heard in my dream

Did I took a peek a the afterlife?
>>
Excuse my bad english

7-8 years ago I started experiencing something uncommon, every time I had a nap in public areas during the day (subway, park, etc) I would see my friends in my dreams like through a TV/3rd person perspective, and I would see real life events happening or about to happen, such as a friend making his way to my apartment with a new shirt because he wanted to invite me to play table games later that night; as soon as I got to my apartment he knocked at the door, he was wearing a new shirt and he did say everything I saw in my dream, or dreaming a friend being dumped and waking up to a text from her asking for help/advice because she just got dumped. This stopped 4 years ago.
2 years ago I noticed another strange pattern involving intense nightmares.
As long as I experienced a nightmare, the following day, friends or family members would claim they didn't see me or didn't interact with me on the previous day. An example: I head to my friends place, we eat pizza, his father take us to home depot, his father stops by a convenience store by my house and I let them know I'm heading home now. Following day (after experiencing a heavy nightmare) they say they didn't see me, but they are shocked by my accurate description on everything they did the previous day.
This lasted 4 or 5 months. Something that made me doubt my sanity was having a long conversation with somebody over skype. 2-3 days later I wanted to copy something they said in that conversation, but according to skype we didn't have such conversation, though I managed to remember a secret they revealed to me, I let them know I knew said secret, then they asked me how on earth I know that information.
I am yet to talk about this with somebody.
I've been experiencing many strange dreams and intense nightmares -almost- on daily basis. Yesterday I woke up and read about castro's death, and people happy he died, I found it normal, but something that left me in panic was that Cubans from Florida were
>>
>>18371486
taking turns to chant "Castro is dead!" and "Trump is our winner". I don't know if I'm going insane, I remember clinton winning and /pol/ being upside down because they were 'blown the fuck out'. Today I spent an unhealthy number of hours looking for videos and news if my memories were real or fake.
My last 2 nightmares were from the same night, 3 days ago, one was about a friend sending me to jail because I took photos of her wife and started spreading them through the internet (anything close to this, she sent me nudes by 'accident' 6-7 months, never told this to anyone, and looks like she didn't notice it). I woke up feeling anxious. Following nightmare was about a family member treating me to get me kill me because somebody killed my grandmother and everyone was pointing at me, while I did nothing. Not sure if these dreams have any relation with everything that's fucking me up right now.
Since this is a slow board and I've been awake for 27 hour snow, I'm going to sleep
>>
>>18318098

Last night I had a dream that has been a recurring dream (maybe about 2-3 times). I enter an amusement park with a sense of fear. It's set up more like a carnival though where there are booths, and each one has some sort of creature that I have to fight and/or run from. In my brain it plays out almost like a FPS video game. There's one spot in particular that actually makes me feel uncomfortable, where I have to dive into these platforms filled with water to eventually find my way to some creature. I've never been able to kill it, I can only run from it and it has chased me to the beginning of the park every time. Very weird dream and I know it sounds vivid but I tend to dream with lots of details.

Anyone with dream knowledge/expertise have ANY idea what the hell this dream is about?
>>
>>18341207
I'm able to actually hear stuff I generate in my mind, sometimes it happens on its own.other times I can "force" it, it usually happens with tiny pieces of music or a voice saying a few words...
For me it usually feels not spooky at all, just some sort of semi-dream/self hypnosis stuff
>>
>>18371486
I want to talk to you. Do you have a reddit?
>>
has anyone ever died in a dream but not woken up?

only once i didnt, got stabbed to death and the dream was then just watching the killer move around a town
>>
>>18372451
Twice. I became a ghost both times, watching all the events after my death unfold, unable to interact.

Top comfy desu. Like a Gondola existence.
>>
Just woke up from the first dream I'd consider a nightmare in years. It'd be nice if some friendly anon could interpret it but that's not really necessary.

The dream was framed within the boundaries and universe of Might and Magic VI, but it was as though I were both the player and the character. I moved around in the world like I was the character, but I could see the GUI elements and "felt" my hands moving as though they were on a keyboard like I was the player. MM6 has four characters in a single party, so when I say "I" I'm referring to the character party, not one specific character in said party.

To start, I go through a door in a castle sort of dungeon, with a maze of sorts made from tall, narrow walkways. Flying around the room were enemies from the game called "Evil Eyes", which appear similarly to Beholders and function as debuffers. I run past most of these, but stop to kill one. In that short time, my party is hit with a spell from another of the Evil Eyes but there is no effect to my knowledge. I run across into a hallway with two medusa heads on pikes in alcoves in the wall of the horseshoe bend of the hallway. Their eyes are closed. As I turn the bend, I spin in place and turn to face the other hallway - the one I just came through. As soon as I do, however, one of my party members turns to stone and I, as the player, am told of the rest of the party's imminent stoning through the message box, though the exact message I can't remember. It said something like "A mystic cold creeps up your skin" or some such, referring to the process of turning to stone but not actually being stone. Upon reading this, I sidestep the party out of view of the hallway, only to have a Medusa enemy slide right into view from the left and stare directly into the viewport. I manage to turn away fast enough to prevent the other three party members from turning to stone as well, and begin picking off the medusas while avoiding looking directly at them.

>Continued
>>
>>18373585
Eventually there are only two, and they start trying to fake out my turns by moving in different directions to each other. I manage to hold on until one slip up causes me to look at one of them, and the last two party members finally turn to stone. There is only one party member remaining at this point, and curiously he seems to have been unaffected - even though he was technically part of the same viewport and should be a stone statue like the others. Either way, I turn away from both medusas and flee, running into the room I was heading towards before I turned around and started this medusa encounter. I enter this room and see another sort of maze, except this time the pathways are suspended wood panels rather than stone built from the earth below. The paths appear to be floating over a black void. I dash across the platforms and hesitate a moment to decide on a turn, but the platform starts falling and I hear a medusa from behind me cackle. I jump up to the next platform and continue running towards the next hall, jumping over short gaps between the paths to avoid more falling platforms. Eventually I lose the medusas but can still feel them chasing, but they don't see me run into some sort of bedroom. Initially I fear for my life, as this is a dead end to their chase, but I stow myself in the closet. Peculiarly, there is an electric light and switch in the closet so I turn it on, and the closet contained apparel that looked like it belonged to some sort of king. The closet itself was sort of a modern style, however, and it was in this room that I awoke.
>>
>>18373585
>>18373590
I don't usually consider "negative" dreams or what one would usually call nightmares as such, but when a dream leaves me with a lingering feeling of dread after waking is when I consider it a nightmare.
>>
Ive had a dream journal for about 6 months now, not for lucid dreaming, never really got into it but for the sake that its cool to sit back and read the stories.
>>
>>18373700
Any good ones to share?
>>
>>18328640
I had a really weird Trump related dream too. I was at the cash register at McDonalds but there wasn't a cashier to take my order. There was a line forming behind me and the guy directly behind me kept pushing me. It was making me really anxious. Then suddenly, Donald Trump came out from the back and stood at the register. He shook my hand and then tried to take my order. I told him what I wanted but he kept telling me that's not what I should eat. We started debating and a crowd of reporters with mics and cameras formed around us. He kept making people laugh. After a few minutes of this, he leaves and the reporters all focus on me. I'm so tired from not eating I lie down on the tile floor as they all berate me with flashing cameras questions.
>>
>>18322427
Not medication, but I tried St. John's Wort for a while a few year ago for my anxiety (and it didn't do dick, mind you) and I started getting really vivid and intense dreams. Not so much bizarre ones, but yeah. And my recall was great around that time, too.

Man, now that I think of it, I should really get on it again...
>>
>>18376057
What method of ingestion did you use?

I've had some really pleasant dreaming experiences by just putting some in a cloth bag and sleeping over it.
>>
>>18376245
Oh they were just pills, lol. Shoulda mentioned.

Hm, interesting. did it help with the clarity at all?
>>
>>18376508
Not clarity. I usually dream 3-4 separate dreams each night and can remember all whenever I wake up during the night.

With mugwort I dreamt a single, continuous, linear dream. I woke up 3-4 times as usual in the night and when I went back to sleep the previous dream continued.
>>
I keep having dreams about normal everyday things, but something always seems off, like for example my car would be a different color, or I would work a different shift than what I was supposed to the next day, is it possible that I'm somehow accessing visions of an alternate universe
>>
these were my dreams. Its happened twice but different scenarios. So the first time I was an older lady exorcising a home from evil spirits. They didn't like this so they attacked me. I was myself again but I felt i was floating and these spirits where pushing me with a strong wind like force in every direction. I wanted to scream and ask someone in my house to wake me up. I dont think it was sleep paralysis since from my knowledge you have to know youre awake first right? I tried to imagine something else to distract myself but the wind got stronger as if to get my attention back to them. I am not religious but I half remembered a prayer my mom and I would say when i was younger and I gave it a try and everything calmed down slowly. I woke up and was too scared to sleep.
Second time i had a dream I was trying to fall asleep in my old room and something was watching me. I kept my eyes closed and ignored it. It tried to get my attention and I felt that strong wind force again but this time it was only one force. I was freaking out but i remembered I didn't live there anymore so it went away and my dream turned a bit sexual where i was aroused. I woke up a couple minutes later. I got pretty spooked nd im not sure if its sleep paralysis. Haven't experince it again so far.
>>
I had a dream that it was the future and the water level roase so much the entire esrth was covered in water. To fix this humanity built massive platforms that covered the entire ocean, all of it. In my dream there was suddenely a massive earthquake that destroyed many platforms and in turn destroyed others, like dominos almost, making everyone plument into the deep dark ocean. It then became intense, a giant storm and massive waves. I survived by grabbing onto a broken platform that was floating. The platform was grassy and had dirt on it but had a hard metal underside. After the storm subsided I began to see massive sea monsters with either no eyes or huge eyes to compensate for the 1000s of years in the dark. My dream eventually ended with a shark squid like beast climbing on top of my broken platform and eating me alive. What does this dream mean?
>>
File: iggy3.png (622KB, 640x770px) Image search: [Google]
iggy3.png
622KB, 640x770px
I had a very unique ASMR dream experience not too long ago...
>be wearing earbuds
>pick an ASMR vid on YouTube to fall asleep to
>sleep.mp4
>constant dreams about people interviewing me about stuff (I know it's the roleplay ASMR vids I'm still listening to, they're invading my dreams)
>wake up 4 hrs later, half asleep, like in a post-surgery, waking from heavy dose of anesthetic narcotic-induced sleep
>the tv is in front of my bed. I see an ASMR dental roleplay video with the most beautiful, angelic woman I've ever seen. She's blonde, her skin looks flawless and soft like an angel's
>I'm in awe and I actually believe she's talking to me, asking me questions, but I can barely speak
>I nod, shake my head, mumble as much as I can, trying not to be rude with her
>I can't get over how hot she is. She reminds me a bit of Iggy Azalea but way hotter
>end up falling back to sleep
>wake up 3 hours later
>look in my YouTube history folder and find the actual ASMR video I saw
>I was definitely half asleep because she didn't look as angelic anymore. I saw freckles on her face
>mfw it was a HYPNOTIST dental roleplay ASMR video

Was I just fucking hypnotized by this chick while I was half-awake?
>>
>>18378266

Very interesting story, in more ways than one.

In the time just after you awake, especially from a dream, you may experience a state known as hypnagogia. It's a state that's most easily understood by the two things between which it is placed: alertly awake and imaginatively dreaming. In this state, you can experience potent hallucinations that will give you the sense that they are very much real.

I can remember two very strong hypnagogic hallucinations that I've experienced. One was just when I was young and I thought my dad was calling out for me. It's simplistic, but it was as though I was fully awake and could definitely hear him. I wasn't aware that it wasn't real after the fact; my sister asked me the next morning why I was calling out in response. The second involved a fully realistic yet ghostly figure crossing the room before my eyes. I didn't wake up after it disappeared; the hallucination merely ceased and I was then in a fully awakened state.

I think that this phenomenon may be more the more likely explanation for what you experienced here. I doubt very much that the video producer in fact hypnotised you. Hypnosis is a very subtle art and often takes much time and practice to achieve results. I think you were probably being influenced by your own irregular brain activity at the time that you were watching the clip.

I hope that perspective doesn't leave you dejected. Personally, I think you might have stumbled upon something that you could attempt to reinvoke in other experimental ways. Perhaps consider constructing a playlist designed to wake you at a certain point for a certain purpose.
>>
I've been trying to lucid dream for some time now by consciously falling asleep and I'm starting to get the gist of it cause the last two nights I was on the edge of falling asleep but I ruined it the first night and the second night something odd happened..

First night:

I was about to fall asleep, the white spots in front of my eyes started to form into figures and sleep paralysis was present, but then I got too hyped about and woke up again
That's nothing too special

Second night:

I, again, was at the edge of falling asleep
Then I saw an entity with wings in the corner of my left eye,I could even hear a fluttering right beside my head
I shrugged it off and thought that something was just trying to prevent me from falling asleep
But immediatly after that my phone lighted up
(I put in on silent so no incoming messages would bother me)
But there wasnt a message, my charger died

My fucking charger died, right after this happened

This can't be a coincidence

So the light of the phone brought me back to the real world and I had a massive headache und my ears were ringing and after that I just couldnt get back into the "zone"

What was that?
>>
I had my first lucid dream last night. I don't really know what happened but some girl I went to high school with jumped under a subway train then I got on and thought to myself "This is just a dream". I did a few things on the train then I was walking with a guy who used to be my friend. He walked into a drug stores and said he was picking up some meds, then I saw him shoplift them and come out, laughing that they had no security tags on the meds. Then we went to a room I felt was familiar and he started bugging me about my cellphone and I said I wasn't having any of it then we started fighting. I remember doing something to him with my knee but not much else.

Don't really know what to make of this but it was a weird experience. It's not like I've been training to lucid dream or anything like that, I've read a bit about it but nothing more. Was it just luck? Will it happen again? I'm looking forward to tonight to say the least
>>
File: 195985_zero-drk_skull-forest.jpg (87KB, 589x393px) Image search: [Google]
195985_zero-drk_skull-forest.jpg
87KB, 589x393px
Alright, this is going to sound very incoherent and strange, but this is what I can remember from a strange dream I had last night.
I can only remember parts of the dream I wrote down after waking up.
There was this town near the sea or a river, with a cannon on top of the dike that was protecting the town from the water. The people in the town were extremely unfriendly towards strangers, so I couldn't talk to them. A few moments later I'm in the middle of a T-junction, with a normal forest on the right and a "skull forest" on the left. This is where shit gets weird. The skull forest was made up of really large dark trees with giant skulls on them and hanging from them. The skulls were not human, or any animal I know of. The skulls had this thick layer of sticky brown wax on them, they were in bunches, kind of like the picture. There was a thick mist hanging in the forest and the roots of the trees were sticking out of the wet, mossy ground.
This seemed so odd to me, I took out my phone and I tried to make a panorama photo of the trees. My phone started flipping out and after I was done, the town cannon fired and I woke up at 'home'. It felt like home but it was a room I had never seen before. I vaguely remembered something about the forest, so I grabbed my phone and looked at the photo I took. The left of the photo was a part of the road and a small part of the forest, after that it was just glitchy shit and it on the right it showed the room I was currently in. I got out to find the forest once again and I did. I wanted to see what was inside the skull forest so i grabbed my phone again and started recording a few videos whilst walking into the forest. I was just a few feet into the forest before I heard the cannon go off again and waking up in the same room as before. I took out my phone again and looked at the videos I recorded...
>>
>>18380433
cont.
The videos had all changed into videos of me just recording me walking around the house. Everytime my face came into view, like in a mirror, I'd look extremely depressed and sad. I can't really remember much after that, but when I woke up I heard a voice in my head say something like: "skull forest wants to be forgotten" and "skull forest chases you". I then wrote the dream down and tried to go to sleep again, but as soon as I closed my eyes, I saw the face of a pale forest imp, I guess that's what it was, with pointy ears and red rings around his eyes, grinning and staring at me. I slept after that ad dreamt something about a different forest and being chased or some shit like that. I don't really remember.
I wasn't really scared but it really weirded me out. It was oddly specific and consistent for a dream, as most of my dreams are just incoherent bullshit.
What the hell was it supposed to mean, or what was it trying to tell me? I usually don't believe in dream explanations, but this was too weird to just let go.
>>
>>18380459
>>18380433
Oh right there also was this third time I went into the forest and trees were full of flying insects that rained down in me, after that the cannon thing happened again and I woke up in the room again.
>>
I'm looking for any experiences dreamers who can give me some tips.

I can say I've got a good degree of experience with dreams; I have trained myself to identify a dream and the proper maneuvers to sustain it. It has come to the point when I am mostly aware I am dreaming and I go along with it. I can't say I've done that much practice lately but I thought I'd do the next step - enter straight into a lucid dream using the method of lying completely still.

Allegedly, one should be able to trick the brain this way. I've tried it once before and I couldn't make my mind clear enough to dream. Yesterday, I tried again; I lay completely still and concentrated on my breathing. After mere minutes, I could feel my mind started to drift and my vision started to change. After several more minutes, I was seeing vast dimensions inside my eyelids and the darkness was changing colours. My limbs started feeling heavy, my mind started wandering (which seems okay to an extent, but I was afraid to let it go completely because I could've fallen out of it) and I was concentrating on my breathing. When I looked up, my vision would change and my mind would fall deeper.
At one point, though, I noticed that my heart was going like crazy, the matress was shaking slightly, my limbs felt like they were sinking into the bed and my vision was a crazy smorgasbord of lights. My heartbeat scared me and I had to open my eyes.

Now, was the fact that my heartbeat was so crazy normal? Should I have proceeded? What can I do to be succesful next time I try this technique?
I'd be very grateful for answers.
>>
I walked through an old wooden tree-house, perched low at the sinuous surface routes of a gigantic Red Gum. In the corner, laying on a pile of hay, a boy of teenage age lay in the middle of an arch of stacked video game cartriges and cases, towering 20 or so high. I fling off my backpack and undo the wearing zip, changing undoing speeds fickley as old battery's of metal hooks changed their fluidity sporadically. Half the games were shoved in the backpack. Last but not least, the apparently sleeping boy was lowered into the pack before the haphazarad zipper dance played in reverse. I knew it would be important to take this with me.

Ascending a stack of hay like a dog through quicksand, I climbed onto a meandering, relatively slim (considering the burlesque length of the thing) branch, pointing up and out a window- sans fly screen- subtracting from the top of dark grey walls, belonging to the encompassing warehouse style shed we were in. I tumbled up the branch, dodging tangetial branches springing forth from the mother branch like needles covering the surface area of a cylinder, having removed a majority of the needles, so the connect-the-dots pattern formed by tracing the outermost point of the "needles" forms a messy 3D spiral.

Before climbing out the window into the outside world, I pause, and l stare back down at the fat, towering tree, huddled on the dirt floor, reaching out to the confines.
>>
File: Gradient.jpg (67KB, 480x474px) Image search: [Google]
Gradient.jpg
67KB, 480x474px
>>18380433
>>18380459
If you think that's incoherent and strange then there's really nothing I can do for you
>>
>>18322427
yes. I'm on 100mg and the dreams are crazy. its pretty weird how it affects that ..
>>
File: received_242135339532513.jpg (43KB, 720x1151px) Image search: [Google]
received_242135339532513.jpg
43KB, 720x1151px
Here was my dream:

Okay I tried to meditate and got an image stuck in my head. Just a triangle pointed down. I think I fell asleep and had a strange dream of a very 2 dimensional triangle pointed down. I hear a voice that said if a three dimensional triangular pyramid goes through a two dimensional plane all you see is a triangle. I looked down below for the voice and found a stuffed cat. I didnt talk, I only listened. Its third eye opened and when it spoke again it was a mouth on its belly that talked. I couldnt hear its voice it was whispering so I didnt hear and it looked at me with four eyes on its four shadow hands. The last thing it said that it took the form because I couldnt yet imagine its face because I had forgotten it. I drew a picture. I thought it was a cool dream.
>>
How do you keep a dream journal? Do you wake up from a dream and instantly write it down? Or do you wait until the morning? I've been wanting to start one for a while but I'm too lazy to do it, and I feel like I'd sleep through the night forgetting most of my dreams (like I do now) anyways.
>>
Sometimes I dream about waking up in my bed and getting up. But I'm aware that it's a dream cause I can feel it. Afterwards, I usually open the door and leave the apartment. I never make sure to look back to see if my body is still in bed though, perhaps I should.
>>
File: 1467717431488.jpg (54KB, 612x612px) Image search: [Google]
1467717431488.jpg
54KB, 612x612px
Went to sleep the other night, dream begins and im in some wrestling arena thing im wearing a classic wrestler outfit but its all orange, orange wifebeater shirt, orange shorts, ect. In my hands I had two jugs (like the milk jugs that they have at stores) but they were full of what I now thing was either orange juice or orange soda. The crowd was cheering "JUG! JUG! JUG! JUG!" over and over again, and after that the rest of the dream consisted of me beating the senses out of other wrestlers with the two orange jug things, thoughts?
>>
So what's everybody's crowning moment of awesome? You know, the coolest thing you've ever done in a dream? I became the world's first dragon-flier (at least, the only one for thousands of years)

I went to a class to learn to ride an ACTUAL MOTHERFUCKING DRAGON. The teacher was the same guy who teaches my computer animation classes, and the classroom itself changes randomly from a regular classroom to one in the woods outside to one in this industrial factory complex place. We learn that there have been a fair amount of dragon riders throughout history, but no dragon fliers, and no real reasoning behind it is given. A bit later and I'm riding my dragon; it's a traditional western dragon but the color keeps shifting from blue to green to purple and back whenever I look away. I can kinda sorta fly it by forcing the dragon's wings to flap a certain way (it was neat in that I could actually feel exact way the wings were moving), but it was kinda sloppy, you couldn't really gain height that way, and it tired out the dragon. A bit later still, the teacher gathered up the class and his Spanish class in the factory class area. He said something about how one of the guys in the spanish class was a fugitive dragon rider or some shit like that, but it was obvious he was joking and was like, "What? You don't believe me? Then who's the fugitive? You don't think it could be me, could you? Well..." and then he suddenly hopped on his dragon (a black one) and starting trying to escape.

gonna have to two-part this. As a side note, most of my dreams are generally pretty action-y (probably because of all the vidya I play), though my personal success in these dreams are all over the place. Sometimes I'm the hero, sometimes I'm on the sidelines just watching, and other times I make very disappointing failures. This one was actually kinda unique in the lack of conflict.
>>
>>18384385
This was our final test: Catch the teacher. As one of the other students pointed out, he was one of the best dragon riders in the world. I didn't care though; getting on my dragon we chased them through the complex, pretty much all the other students having been forgotten by the dream, it was just me and my dragon chasing my teacher with his. The complex is rather.... well, complex, with lots of things to climb on, tunnels, and other such things, and while it starts out as mainly climbing, running, and long leaps, eventually I switch to the psuedo-flying described earlier. Then there was this part where there was a large drop-off leading to a large flat area. The teacher was at the lower part and I was on the upper part, psudoflying as fast as I could to catch up with him when all the previous lessons flashed through my head, particularly about how nobody's even been a dragon-flier, and a couple pics of old scrawlings depicting dragon-flying that nobody ever entirely figured out. As we crossed the drop-off point, high above the teacher, I let go of my dragon's reigns and together we plummeted. I could feel myself falling. We got close to the concrete ground. I started getting scared and hid my face in the dragon's neck, obscuring my vision. But we never hit the ground. I looked up and we were high above the complex, almost touching the factory roof (it didn't have a roof earlier, but regardless this was a REALLY tall roof. We were higher up than we'd been at any point during the chase). The camera zoomed out of first person and showed my dragon was matching the pose of the old drawings (kinda horseshoe shaped, wings mid-flap below the dragon, meanwhile I'm more or less standing on top of his back). I smiled and hugged my dragon, saying "Because you'll always be there to catch me, won't you?" and then the dream ended

Just how movie-like it all was, right down to having an actual conclusion, is just mind-blowing. I'm going to have to right a novel on this
>>
>>18383496
It's a sign
>>
>>18383394
The sooner you write the dream down the better
the more dreams you write down, the easier it'll be to remember
If it means waiting til morning, then so be it. So long as you have something to actually solidify what bits of the dream you can remember
>>
File: 1431887494542.jpg (49KB, 500x419px) Image search: [Google]
1431887494542.jpg
49KB, 500x419px
>>18383496
Continued. So last night I had another strange dream, I went to some hospital and for some reason my family owed money so they forced me to have my hands removed by the hospital. It was really strange, they took my hands off and I could see the bones, then they put some sort of doll mask on me. After this they gave me new hands, but they were full of some sort of beans (Like the ones from beanie babys). After this I left the strange hospital and got into a car with what I remember being a man in an orange morph suit or something. When I finally did wake up I was sort of freaked out and I grabbed my hands checking if they were real. If more strange dreams continue Ill be sure to post here.
>>
I've been trying to Lucid dream since this monday
I've been doing the basics like having a notebook and writting down all my memories from the dream and before going to sleep, trying to recreate a place where I want to be in my dream.
Sadly I haven't succed in having lucid dreams but the good thing is that my dreams have been getting a lot more interesting and I want to talk about this one I just had.
I dreamed about different dimensions or even different existencial planes, for some reasons, each and every living being changed to another world I think we got changes in our material stuff (a friend got a really nice car) but not in our physical or spiritual selves (and for some reasons, I remembered the end of the milenium and then quickly some images related to that appeared in the dream)
And the most relevante event in my dream was that someone talked that what couldn't happen in the other dimension, in this one it could happen, (failed relationships, new oportunities, new ways to solve a problem and a lot more)
So what do you think?
There a things I skipped but some of them are personal or others I don't find them important to share
>>
I have only had two types of reoccurring dreams. One of them is quite silly and the other I consider the worst nightmare I have experienced.

>silly dream

It takes place at a beach late at night, LeVar Burton is dragged out to the beach against his will by the Power Rangers. Power Rangers proceed to dig a man size hole on the beach, LeVar is then put in the hole and then buried up to his head with the sand that was dug up. Power Rangers scatter and LeVar Burton drowns thanks to the rising tide.

I experienced this dream about five times in my life, it hasn't happened since I was a small child. At the time it happened it was a scary dream, but now I can't stop laughing when I think about it.

>nightmare dream

I am in an enclosed space with a pool of water, near the top of the enclosed space is some water about to drip from the ceiling. This enclosed space changes color as well, mostly light reds and purple. Throughout this nightmare I beg the drip of water on the ceiling to not fall down into the pool of water. Then the water droplet starts falling in slow motion, I plead with the droplet of water to not reach the pool. When it is about to impact the pool I normally scream "NOOOOOO". Finally, the drop of water reaches the pool and nightmare ends, I normally woke up screaming like a banshee after this nightmare.

I experienced this dream about four or five times too. I also haven't had it happen to me since I was a little child. I hope I never experience this dream again.

I hope these dreams were amusing.
>>
File: niebeting.jpg (92KB, 1012x789px) Image search: [Google]
niebeting.jpg
92KB, 1012x789px
>>18318098
I had a dream last night about fighting this eldritch sea monster and i found out it's name in a grimoire, it's name is Niebeting and it kinda looked like pic related
>>
>>18387916
Nice art
>>
Guys, is there any way to influence my dreams other than achieving Lucidity?
I read that strong spices can cause vivid nightmares, but that hasn't worked

When i was a kid i used to think you'd dream about the last thing you thought before you fell asleep

So, any way of influencing dreams?
>>
always struck by how randomly intense dreams can

few nights ago I was having this whatever dream that me and a guy at work were just driving down a country road and came across this big richfag 18th century-era mansion where you could see a load of snooty royal-looking types having a big party a la Titanic. not exactly interesting to read about, but something about the house just really gave me strong emotions of how unexplainably 'cool' it was so much that I felt compelled to make a rough sketch of it upon waking up so not to forget it
>it was basically a larger version of a particular farmhouse I pass by irl everyday driving to work that for whatever reason popped up such a prominent way in my dream

and last night I had a dream where I was watching some news station and a story came up about a woman who robbed a house and left a selfie of herself and they showed it and it she had an extremely disturbing 'uncanny valley'-type face that literally woke me up
>that and the fact that the newsreader literally screamed when she saw it too, which is actually hilarious when I think about it now
>>
>>18323257
It's probably just me, but I think you've met some sort of literal love goddess.
>>
Had a dream last night where I woke up in a tent feeling sketched and got out started running not sure where just felt like I was being watched I turned around and saw a solid White deer with shining eyes not sure why but it was terrifying. Didnt hear anything out loud although in my head I heard a deep voice say "now you only have half the time now. Woke up after I heard the voice

The really weird part is I never hear anything in my dreams. Thoughts anons?
>>
I just woke up to one of the most insane dreams I've ever witnessed, the scary thing was that I woke up at 6 AM and then decided to sleep some more just to go back "inside" and see more of it, and I actually did.

There were 2 separate instances:

the first:

>invited to a small camping party with friends
>one other dude tags along you
>friends brought a girl for you at the party
>she is really cute
>dude that followed you enchants her with his jokes and whatnot and before you know she falls for him
>you see them kissing passionately in the night the vary same day they first met
>fastforward
>a boy discovers a weird sinkhole in an abandoned school
>a voice compells him to throw living things in the void
>before he knows it a cult forms around the hole and people from all over the world throw living things inside
>as a side effect, members of the cult develop abilities like regeneration and mutation
>society develops with these powers taken for granted, as the hole gets bigger, the more powerful the cult becomes
>some zealots start sacrificing living humans that are selected as food, other fight to throw inside other cultists
>people start killing eachother to be granted more power
>after the war the sinkhole enlarges and devours all living beings, then disappears
>>
"TURN AROUND." Visited after awakening and on the border of falling back to sleep. Possibly some form of tempter/satan type of being. Voice like a whisper and the wind. Soft, gender indistinct. Definitely not my usual inner voice which shocked me into a defensive, skeptical, and rational state. Did not turn around. Reason at the time: Even if it was god I would be satisfied just knowing that he exists, so I would have something to lose by turning around and something bad happening but not lose anything by not turning around.
Though to be honest if it instead gave me the impression that it was feminine and sexy I would have turned around for sure.

Bequeathed wisdom in the form of metavisual allegory, sole tale this far:
The first man has a beautiful wife
The second man prays to God that the first man would die so the wife would be his
God would grant this request and the first man dies
God loves all of his children equally
So he would not neglect the prayers of others once this prayer was directly answered
Soon man prays for the death of other man until none is left
God sees this as undesirable and answering only arbitrary prayers would cause his loving all of his children equally to be false
So God decides to answer no prayers directly

Questions:
1. Why not answer only the good prayers ( asked in half sleep state after awakened)
2. Direct question in dream: Why does God allow demonic intervention at all ( asked after Allegory )
Indirect answers ( answered before the question was asked in a series of similar visual allegories)
Standard dream sequence. Modern house, need to use bathroom and closest one is in brothers room ( Christian )
When I get into bathroom vision flashes red: Dread Sense is critical. Immediately run.
Brother: "TRANSFORM! POWER : RANGER!"
We then cooperate to beat the phantasm up. Brother directly with his hands while I beat it with a marble pillar I find her strangely beautiful as we destroy her, especially her vibrantly blue tears
>>
>>18390205

dreams like yours are common for very stressed people

try and chillax a bit
>>
I was walking down the street at night and I saw a homeless man on the road from a distance. I looked away and suddenly heard a car screech to a stop. I looked over and a group of masked men were taking the man into a van. I ran over to help and and all of a sudden they stopped. Everyone including the homeless man looked directly at me and started chasing me for several miles. There were no signs of life no matter how much I screamed and this place was seemingly empty. Suddenly I'm in the van and we're driving somewhere. Out of nowhere I'm at a house party. All of the guests just laugh at my screams and pleads for help. The leader (I assume) then gives me a bunch of instructions. If I follow the instructions I get to live. The instructions were all very clear: torture the homeless man the way they say. The story was messy here and kept teleporting around. What I remember most is the way everyone laughed, cheered and clapped as I did these despicable things. All I could think about was keeping my eyeballs safe. I ran around like a feral animal ripping and gnashing with my teeth and bent people to death with my arms. I bent one man's neck into his spine. Killing those people felt right because they made sense. They screamed at their pain like normal people. However, the onlookers still continued to treat all of this like a funny show. They had their phones out chasing me like it was a movie laughing as I broke. In the end the others forced a retarded man to eat his way out of a tub full of cat litter, cat shit, maggots, larvaes, spiders and centipedes or else he'd drown. There were also hundreds of tiny little aliens. I just watched and pretended to laugh and cheer. On the floor all I could see was tiny aliens and centipedes squirming in what looked like oatmeal. I was panicking about the mess and didn't want the home owners to be mad at us. I then went around the house stealing items and pocketing cash. I found the man's head poking out of a cupboard and woke up.
>>
>>18318098
Anyone else get slideshow dreams that don't make any sense? for instance, my most recent dream I was staring in a mirror and I suddenly had my cats eyes and mouth. I have also been having a TON of precognitive dreams recently, most of them are useless but very strange regardless.
>>
So the last three days i was lazy and didn't take my meds, now usually people have vivid dreams/nightmares on them but this is the first time not taking them for an extended stretch of time since i began them, and this is the only time i've had a 'nightmare' or weirdly vivid dreams. Idk if thts significant in anyway, but anyways

I have dreams occasionally where i'm at my old elementary school but i've been having them a lot more frequently the last maybe..month and a half? And i had one two nights in a row. My elementary school life was pretty shitty, as are a lot of kids. My schools principal between years 5-7 essentially divided my grade by kids whose parents had a lot of $$$ and kids who did not, us poor kids got the portables and new temp teachers who didn't care. I was also bullied, My depression started in 7th grade, blah blah.
Now i'm leaving on my first big backpacking trip next month- hawaii and then sydney for 5-6 months. I'm not sure if this could have something to do with the dream location coming up so frequently ?

I have reletivly normal dreams, nothing magical or anything like that. On more than one occasion they have been about having to return there to take classes with my 8th grade teacher with my other classmates, we're all our regular age (21). I'm usually late to these classes and get punished in some way. This has happened in 2/4 of the dreams i've had the last month.
>>
>>18391178
I've had a lot of weird dreams, but never a slide show one.
>>
So, I raped someone in a lucid dream last night, I'm not sure how I feel about this but eventually she submitted. Am I a bad person, or are morals disregarded in this state of consciousness? Btw I came buckets in the dream.
>>
>>18370773
Dream Journal
Write down those you've had before that you can remember too.
As for analysis, i think you might have an obsession with death, and that you are a very empathetic person

>>18371376
Personally, i think it's more likely that you subconsciously altered the way you remembered the dream

>>18376553
Far more likely that you're just having regular boring dreams. Even if there are alternate universes.

>>18383447
If you know it's a dream, it's a lucid dream, you can usually control them

>>18389212
How did you wake up? naturally? and was it sudden, or a slow glide into waking?
If it was the latter, then it might be hypnopompia, which happens while waking up, often by unusual feelings and extra vivid dreams

Anyways, it's probably something you're anxious about. maybe a quarter-life crisis?

>>18392659
I once had a dream that was just a series of old photographies flashing in front of my eyes, while someone narrated.

>>18394264
That's actually a hard question
On one hand, it's just a fantasy, and nobody actually gets hurt, but on the other it's all in your head, so if you wanted her to want it, you could've made her
So i'd say you probably like the idea of having that kind of power, which is somewhat unnerving
>>
First time on /x/, but I'm a fairly spiritual person. I don't usually put a lot of stock in dreams but this one is weighing heavily on me.

My dream began with me walking through a small, old western desert town a lot like the one I grew up in. I walked down the wooden sidewalk towards the bar. For some reason, in the back of my head, I knew the Rapture was coming, but I pushed it to the back of my mind. I went into the sparsly decorated bar, which only had the bartender and an old man drinking in the corner. I sat at the bar, and for reasons I can't remember I got into an argument with the bartender. I was about to hit her with my glass when she says "You don't even have any friends" and started laughing. Suddenly, things got very bright, and I felt like the world was spinning. I fell over and lost consciousness. When I came to, the bartender was gone and the old man was on the floor unconscious.

I went outside, and there were only a very few men, women, and children wandering confused through the streets, half the township had simply vanished. They obviously didn't know what had happened, I was the only person who knew the Rapture had taken them. In my grief I sat down against the wall and buried my face in my hands and after some time fell asleep.

When I woke up, I was standing in a black abyss, looking at a large, old fashioned wooden door. I opened the door, which lead into a room about the size of a large sudio apartment. It was ornately decorated with Victorian era furniture and trimmings, with everything being colored shades of purple, black, and dark brown. The mahogany plated ceilings were vaulted, and there was a jet black piano in the corner. The room was full of people in formal attire and playful masks, and there was a man playing the piano. They were having a costume party of some kind, but even with masks I somehow recognized them as the missing townspeople. As I walked inside some turned and smiled at me, like I was a welcome guest (cont.)
>>
>>18394871
Soon I made it to the middle of the room when the most beautiful woman I've ever seen appears wearing an ornate black fress and a feathery purple mask walks up to me, takes my hand, lays me down on a coach in the corner of the room, and lays next to me. I looked into her mask and asked where I was.
>You are exactly where you need to be.
Why do I need to be here?
>Because only you can wake the others up.
How do I wake them up?
Upon asking, I immediately have a flashback to the bartender saying I have no friends, and somehow I instantly know that I must make an extremely personal, meaningful connection with the remaining townspeople in order to "wake them up." Understanding this, I ask why I wasn't taken with the people in this room, as I am a baptized Christian who has led a (fairly) faithful life.
>Because only you can wake the others up. You have to wake the others up. Wake up.

I am suddenly back in the town. I gather up the remaining people and tell them all something. I don't remember exactly what, but do remember telling them to pack what they can, abandon the town, and follow me into the nearby mountains. They do so, feeling they have nothing left in the town worth staying for and desperate for any chance to see their loved ones again.

The rest of the dream becomes strange. I don't remember much of what happened here, but I do feel like there was a great passing of time, like we had travelled for a long time.

The next thing I can clearly remember is standing alone on the top of a large pillar of dark grey volcanic pumice. The landscape was dreamlike, with these large 20 meter tall pumice pillars clustering together like a forest of trees, seperated by great arches and sheer cliffs with loose, white sand forming paths around and up the pillars. The sky was a swirling miasma of strange purple vapor of various shades, that seemed to cast down both sickly light and thick patches of cloud like darkness over the landscape. (Cont.)
>>
>>18394876
I walked down from the pillar and made my way through the forest of pillars, and eventually found my groups campsite. There were much fewer people there now, less than ten, and I have a faint memory that most of them had "woken up" during our journey but some had been killed by some hostile force I have no memory of.

I do faintly recall what "waking someone up" was like, but the memory was cloudy like it had happened many times. I would be alone with someone on our journey, and they would grab me with a look of absolute shock and surpise on their faces before the world turned white and I fell unconcious. When I awoke, that person would be gone.

I walked through the camp. The remaining townspeople were no longer wearing traditional western wear, but black uniforms with load bearing vests. Some carried contemporary weapons, and when I looked down I saw I too was wearing all black and had my AK slung across my chest. The people were filthy, and some had minor cuts and scrapes, but they all looked happy to see me. They knew I was "waking them up" and they were happy about it.

I walked past the camp, up an arch, and around a boulder. Down the path, the same woman I spoke to in the purple room was waiting for me. Suddenly, it dawned on me that this region greatly reminded me of that purple room, like we were very physically close to it. The woman walked up to me, took my hand, kissed me on the cheek, and whispered it was time to wake up. At this point, I woke up from the dream.

I know this whole dream was tl;dr, and normally I don't think much of dreams, but this one is really weighing on me. I can't shake the feeling that it is important. It's really bothering me.
>>
>>18318098
I had a lucid dream experience new to me last night, or rather I did something to check that I'd never read or heard about.

>sitting on couch in dead grandmother's house
>chatting with uncle, watching tv
>I ask him, this room wasn't always so long was it
>he says ya it always was
>there is some bullshit on the tv
>I ask him if he likes this shit
>he says oh ya it's good
>bingo, he would never watch this shit
>I stand up and start for the kitchen
>it's starting to fade....
>uncle says sit down, it'll be ok if you sit
.>I do
>I look in the mirror just to be sure
>yep I'm lucid
>I decide to change the channels on the tv
>I can!

Later that night I had another minor lucid experience, typical stuff though.

I'm making progress.
>>
>>18395134
I mean change them with a thought
>>
I dreamt that me and my parents were in the house, and jesus was there. But our house was filled to the brim with (grayed out) people who were partying and going crazy. We were desperately trying to push them out for his sake, while he just smiled and waited for us on the couch
>>
it was more of a nightmare than a dream as i first interpreted it. I was in a red room, my immediate family was all around me, yelling at me how much of a failure i was, even though theyve never really said anything like that to me IRL. They fade out and my GF appears only to fade away an instant later, my view changes to me holding a bolt action rifle (i recognized it as my dads eddiestone) to the roof of my mouth. wake up screaming after that.

>idfk but it scared me
>>
>>18395158
That's a quaint little tableau you've created there. The family sitting on the couch with Jesus, who's calmly smiling, watching Archie Bunker say something bigoted on the TV while the damned filter in and out of frame. Sounds like a painting you'd see at Denver Inernational.
>>
>>18395226
lol it was kind of cool. the air about us was excited, that jesus was with us. But we wanted to make the house presentable for him, which we couldn't cause everyone was being assholes.
>>
>>18395236
Hmm, do you harbor fears about the end of the world, and that you may be experiencing the beginnings of it?
>>
NEW THREAD

>>18395522
Thread posts: 305
Thread images: 37

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.