[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Invoking demons/spirits

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: Pentagram.png (80KB, 991x991px) Image search: [Google]
Pentagram.png
80KB, 991x991px
I was hoping /x/ could help me with a little research, since web pages are only the theory aspect of invoking spirits, Jinns, and demons, etc. Does anyone have an Yb first hand advice as to what has worked for you, and things you've tried that have not worked. Please and thank you
>>
>>18300301
>>
>>18304113
Summoning demonic spirits is not only dangerous and stupid but also an abomination to Yah.

Besides, they'll just take advantage of you, fill your brain with nonsense and you'll go the way of every other "summoner" and "channeler" out there; delusional and alone.
>>
You seem to be talking about Christian diabolics, which isn't necessarily what I'm talking about.
>>
>>18304113
I was asking questions the other day in the prince stolas thread. Basically look into the solomonic books. If you don't wanna purchase them go over to the /omg/ thread in the catalog. The first post always has ape of thoths library link. It has a section for this kind of thing. Basically have a black mirror, two black candles. Look up the demons sigil in the book. Draw it. Stick it under the mirror or tape it to the back. Trance it up. Then scry the demon into the mirror. Basically research more. Ive done a lot of research and I'm just now starting. Be careful.
>>
I will take all precautions, thank you. And is there a guide for banishing once I'm finished, or is this only for summoning?
>>
>>18304434
http://pastebin.com/ZHPM0KVz
>>
>>18304113
>since web pages are only the theory aspect of invoking spirits, Jinns, and demons, etc.

Never in my life did I ever thought I would read something like this... web pages that teach occult... Fucking joke.
>>
>>18304434
Lesser Key of Solomon has a banashing ritual...
>>
Yeah, I noticed when I read it, sorry. Have you performed this ritual before?
>>
File: images.png (10KB, 226x223px) Image search: [Google]
images.png
10KB, 226x223px
Read the Lesser Key of Solomon, specifically the section called Goetia if you want to work with lower spirits such as demons. Also, Grimoirum Verum is a method of conjuring for the purpose of making pacts, and for other ceremonial stuff I highly recommend Francis Barret's The Magus, and the Greater Key of Solomon. I practice Solomonic ceremonial magick. There are a few different ways to work with this, I'm presenting the simplest version that requires the least tools. So, to get ready, take three days and abstain from all forms of animal flesh, mind-altering substances, and orgasm. Spend time meditating and praying for success in the operation during this time. On the day of the ceremony, don your white robe after taking a ritual bath in consecrated salt water. Light incense, you can use a stick, but it's better to get a censer and resin incense. Sprinkle Holy Water in the area of working, saying a prayer to expel everything from the area. Set up your Table of Practice beforehand (which I'll attach a picture of), along with a scrying medium such as a clear glass of water with ink in it, or a crystal ball. Say the conjuration you have prepared. If you're looking at demons, just use the one from the grimoire you're conjuring from. Make sure before this you have the lamen of the spirit prepared along with the Pentacle of Solomon hanging by your heart. With that, I wish you luck! Spirit evocation is the highest form of magick and certainly mindblowing the first time you get a spirit to manifest.
>>
Oh, all the prayers for consecrations of the robe, the bath and other sorts of prayers are in the Greater Key of Solomon.
>>
Thank you very much.

About the beforehand rules, do they apply to every demon? I've heard certain ones do require it, such as Lilith. Or can she not be invoked using this ritual
>>
And that's just an example, I have no interest in invoking her
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.