[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Truthfully?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 14

File: death.jpg (282KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
death.jpg
282KB, 1920x1200px
Dear /x/, what honestly happens after death?
>>
>>18295513
you remember
>>
>>18295519
This
>>
your body rots away, your soul dissolves in the astral / wanders unaware for some time or you maintain your identity if you were adept enough in occult matter
>>
>>18295513
No one knows anon. Hope it's good for you though,
>>
>>18295513
><definitive answer to nebulous question><
>>
File: ThisisMikeMikeisaJerk.jpg (10KB, 183x275px) Image search: [Google]
ThisisMikeMikeisaJerk.jpg
10KB, 183x275px
The Guardians of Hell crush and break you. You are constantly reborn only to be swallowed again. EVentually you give up and become dust. the dust becomes the earth.. you see where im getting at
>>
>>18295513
Reset or reincarnation as some call it.
Would explain deja vu.
>>
File: 134334-stuart-slade.jpg (69KB, 650x366px) Image search: [Google]
134334-stuart-slade.jpg
69KB, 650x366px
nothing, faggot
>>
depends on how high your score is.
>>
>>18300053
>>18295513
Really hope it isn't the same life resetting all over again, like replaying a movie.
>>
>>18300333
Checked
>>
>>18295513
You die. Your mind ceases to exist, your memories fade away into rot, and your are nothing but void. Remember what life was like before you were born? Its exactly like that. You, as in your hopes, dreams, thoughts, memories, all fade into nothing. You cease to exist.

Better keep a journal or do something if you want some bit of you to be remembered. Else you will vanish entirely.
>>
Why is death so important to you?
>>
Our body/mind is limited to what it can understand about life and are the embodyment of ignorance itself. It's absence at death will not bring obscurity and darkness, it'll rather bring clarity and light.
>>
>>18302159
>he thinks the ego is his soul
>>
>>18302220
Because I want to live.
>>
File: 1473491040793.gif (2MB, 768x432px) Image search: [Google]
1473491040793.gif
2MB, 768x432px
>>18295513
I have the answer in all honesty.
>The idea of reincarnation strikes a similarity upon the concept. You must recognize that all events have occurred and there are infinite dimensions. You are only withdrawing frames of experience in chronological order for the purpose of preserving the ego which is an ongoing choice you make.
The purpose of life is to grow. You will receive the consequence of attraction and many refer to it as judgement because they are somewhat out of touch with their actions. There are infinite worlds of innumerable timelines. Many of which will present a frame of living for you to shape and possibly dwell within that timeline's alleged future.
This exact world has very obscure purpose. I know for an absolute fact that doing nothing more than being healthy and abstaining from poisons will guarantee a positive change.
>>
>>18302949
Yet you waste your life placing death first.
>>
File: 1467320337034.jpg (54KB, 600x623px) Image search: [Google]
1467320337034.jpg
54KB, 600x623px
>>18303408
(Cont)
>>18302772
>Not your soul
However, the soul will awaken to an egoless form in infinite ways, with infinite different inhabitance, and have infinite following purposes. The method with which the ego awakens to ego-less will shape the world around the ego-less self which is not quite always omniscient.
>>
File: th.jpg (9KB, 300x215px) Image search: [Google]
th.jpg
9KB, 300x215px
>>18303408
>>18303426
(Furthermore)
Self-less being is not restricted to singular form or function and the transmigration of the ego(this worlds life and death paradigm) shall dictate the form of egolessness. Also I know for a fact that ego-less beings can incarnate into an ego-driven being for the purpose of reformation back to ego-less form.
>>
File: illuminati-pyramid.jpg (92KB, 600x609px) Image search: [Google]
illuminati-pyramid.jpg
92KB, 600x609px
>>18303408
>>18303426
>>18303434
(Lastly)
>I would like to share with you a story of inspiration.
I don't know everything about Mars but I do know what happened on this Mars that congruent to this current Earth. It was an enslaved nation almost identical to early societal Earth. The slave class lived in squalor and were designed by the system to be extremely prone to superstition. The ruling elite of very few ornamented themselves with masks and luxuries to appear to be gods. They were obsessive with the architecture of tall building; many slaves died erecting those buildings. The slaves were given the fewest possible resources and were not always given enough to continue living. They represented albino features of human beings. Exact height is hard to tell as that would only be relative to side by side comparison. Anyways... They made obscure buildings far too large in improper areas and I believe that warped the magnetic field of Mars, leading to an apocalyptic solar flare. Now I'm not quite certain how Martian DNA got to this planet, (probably through intervention from an outside source,)but the Martian experiment is actually repeating itself. Now I don't want to sound political, but the ruling cabal clearly worships the preservation of the ego and simply has a froward counter-intuitive to the grand picture before them.
And as for the inspiration: This planet, like Mars is designed to create a limited sentience of the ego upon the ego-less. I'm not entirely sure why the ego is put here in this preposterous world but the simple fix is an easy one. Healthy living. Mars, like Earth is capable of having infinite different worlds and innumerable timelines that can be accessible if you unlock yourself to positive changes. I recommend simple solutions like virtue and fitness in all seriousness, whist abstaining for almost every intoxicant.
>>
>>18295513
You watch your entire pointless life replay over and over again, backwards from the moment of your death and then forwards from birth, for all eternity.
>>
File: Big Daddy T.jpg (16KB, 300x282px) Image search: [Google]
Big Daddy T.jpg
16KB, 300x282px
>>18303501
>Replay
Life dictates a measurable change given to you. If you have a direction of growth you will continue that direction and eventually more options will spell out the point that appears pointless.
>Eternity
That's something you could allegedly take a part (as if to say) in your hands and put back together.
>>
>>18303517
Bullshit. I figure it's all already happened and after an eternity of replaying your existence over and over, you become numb to it and desperately believe you are actively living your life. But you're not. You could be in the middle of a replay right now.
>>
>>18295513
you don't, your subconscious is constantly picking out of the infinite realities that spawn from every moment, the ones where you have the highest chances of survival
(if coincidences be damned, it explains why we exist in the best possible time for humanity, when we first discover how to indefinitely extend our lifespans & become the first ancients/immortals/whatever, which is actually well possible within the next 5-20 years, let-alone fucking real goddamn proper robot prosthesis already exists)
>>
File: baby-bear.jpg (35KB, 620x620px) Image search: [Google]
baby-bear.jpg
35KB, 620x620px
>>18303521
Everything happened, but your perception ascertains frames in a singular approach to accommodate the ego. This (alleged) chronological order does have a purpose.
>>
>>18303523
i mean it's either that, fucking nothing, or you're some fragment of a mad god playing out possibilities (reasoning being that if there was a being that consisted of everything then it would be everyone and everything)
>>
>>18303523
>Best possible time for humanity???
>>
>>18303526
I don't agree. I see this as some weird natural law our consciousness does when reaching the end. Much like how people say they can see their lives flashing before their eyes. They can't change their lives in these moments because they are only perceiving their lives. Not actively living them anymore. And they had better be happy with their choices.
>>
>>18303537
well the best minimum I suppose, I mean, out of all of past history only now are we reasonably close from being able to indefinitely extend our lifespans
not to mention in general, while there is an awful lot of bullshit going on that is also more symptomatic of our vast increase in media coverage, really we're in the best time in human history so far & every day is slightly better assuming technology continues to advance & we don't go full ham & blow ourselves up
>>
>>18303533
>Spend some time with the idea of infinite worlds.
This is not a singular manifestation but rather an infinitesimal viewpoint from a singular infinite. I think you assume everything that exists is much more so than everything that does not. Everything exists whether or not the ego chooses to witness it with it's minimized scope.
>>
File: 498021_1.jpg (89KB, 630x630px) Image search: [Google]
498021_1.jpg
89KB, 630x630px
>>18303540
Disagreeing with infinite possibilities does what for you exactly? Validates the one ongoing possibility before you? Neglects the unknown? Clings to oneness?
>In my opinion it is a self-induced limiter to exercise basic survival skills.
Fret not though, I believe that even some of the greatest thinkers exercise nihilism with a healthy balance of curiosity before drawing conclusions.
>>
>>18303545
what? I don't care about the reality where gravity is off by some n'th degree, it's so perfectly negligable

I'm also talking about a '10thor 11th dimensional being' which would be something that would effectively be all possible combinations of reality formation with all possible permutations to the laws of physics, literally everything
if such a being existed then any lesser dimensional being would simply be an extension of it, similarly being it since it would automatically contain it by definition
>>
File: pug20drone_zpsc4rgwdbq.jpg (47KB, 372x254px) Image search: [Google]
pug20drone_zpsc4rgwdbq.jpg
47KB, 372x254px
>>18303544
This is going to be a heavy bombshell but this lineage of technologies is nothing but a far-cry of advanced technological development.
Consumers generally take for granted that technology went through the one and only method of progress --- flip phone--- cell phone- smart phone--- etc. and yet those steps are not quintessential and neither is the phone at all. Technology has the capability of mimicing, enhancing, reducing, or synthesizing any conceivable sense known or not known to mankind. To look at this course of technology is a joke.
>>
>>18303555
This isn't an option I have denied outright. I just don't buy any of it has purpose or agency. I see no reason to believe it would other than to cling to the misguided sense that we do have purpose.
>>
>>18303561
>Possibly?
So the point is to grow nonetheless.
>>
>>18303574
>You jeering something along these lines?
>>
>>18303579
Having read this before, I don't completely disagree with the last point. Though reliving life over and over with no sense of peace sounds like such hell, no matter how grand you lived your life.
>>
>>18303567
so what you're expecting us to go from horses to hyperdrive just like that?
we went from bricks to flip phones to smart phones because that's the way technology developed, we developed smaller components with more resistant wiring to enable phones to go from the old nokia brick to the flip phone & similarly we then invented touch screens with enough resolution, sensitivity & durability for it to be worth sticking them in phones
It's not like the first fucking iphone didn't come out with a 5.5" screen & 400 odd ppi because they didn't want to, it's because the technology didn't even exist, let-alone the first goddamn nokia

sure 'those steps are not quintessential' yeah, that's just the way necessity works
>>
File: th.jpg (2KB, 78x78px) Image search: [Google]
th.jpg
2KB, 78x78px
>>18303592
I'm not going to try to provoke thinking if your an advocate of this world being "necessity." The technological development of this world reflects a sickened lack of priorities. I'm saying the phone need not even have existed at all. We have infinite potential long term communication solutions never to be discovered. If you cannot just easily pick out a large array of things that can be replaced by something real that the imagination can REALIZE, then I guess I have nothing more to add to this thread.
>>
Nothing.
>>
>>18303604
>We have infinite potential long term communication solutions never to be discovered
so? there's a million and one ways to do anything but you don't need to do it a different way every time if it works

it's not like there's a mixture of copper, laser, courier, radio & tin cans tied together with a string along one line of communications, you just use whatever's easiest & least complex for the job, which is why we still communicate using copper/radio/etc instead of a vast array of quantum telecommunication enabling instant information transfer anywhere

Also don't get me wrong, I'm not saying our priorities aren't somewhat skewed but we're still very much on a good path
I mean we could absolutely do nearly anything within 1-5 years if the world banded together to achieve it, anything from a fully functional public orbital station to immortality
>>
>>18303501
>tfw I get to watch my teen self fucking 16 year olds for all eternity.
>>
>>18303501
you live it over and over, hilarity ensues.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cMBNJ1A_CjI
>>
>>18303408
>>18303426
>>18303434
>>18303488
*citation needed*
>>
>>18295513
I personally think you get reborn into a slightly different reality everytime you die, living out all possibilities and outcomes. You technically live forever, but not in the same reality. You don't remember it, so there is no way of knowing this.
>>
Onto the next life, followed by the next life, followed by the next; repeating until you have lived the lives of every person that has ever lived and ever will live. Once complete, you will reach enlightenment - maturity as a higher being.
>>
>>18303416
Death is the parameter by which life if defined.
>>
>>18295513
it depends on what you believe
>>
>>18300053
>>18300604
This makes no sense because it implies you're living all of your infinite lives simultaneously. You're only ever metaphysically and consciously aware of this particular life, and if the precise circumstances surrounding your birth were replicated an eon from now, what would make the difference between that life and this life? Nothing, Your memories are the same, your essence is the same, you're hard-wired the same, etc. All that you're experiencing now is all your other "lives" will ever experience.

Assuming all that, does that make death the definitive end to these "infinite" lives? We can only hope.
>>
>>18295513
The same thing that happened when you lived in your dad's balls.
Absolutely nothing.
>>
>>18295513
Not nothing, thats for sure
>>
>>18295513

>>>/r9k/
>>
>>18295513
Black stars, Carcosa, yellow king
>>
>>18305098
*citation needed*
>>
You just stop. I don't understand why everyone is so scared of this.
Thread posts: 57
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.