[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/div/ - Divination general

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 415
Thread images: 60

File: 1393179616068.jpg (494KB, 998x1594px) Image search: [Google]
1393179616068.jpg
494KB, 998x1594px
Welcome to Divination General!

Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

Every method is welcome: Tarot, Runes, Cartomancy, Scrying, Pendulum, Cleromancy, Oracle cards, I-Ching, Tasseomancy, etc.

>If you're NEW, please READ the STICKY:
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074

>Guides made by some of our readers:
Rustig, wrote this to help beginners on how to choose a deck and start with the tarot:
http://i.imgur.com/2rodLWB.png

Thoth, made his own tarot and rune guide:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

>Some useful tips before posting:
-New readers should post that they're offering readings and what information they require from a querent.
-Look for their posts in the thread to determine what's needed and before posting, check if they finished reading already.
-Some readers will refuse to do certain readings - respect that choice. Also, bullshit queries will get bullshit answers.
-An "air query" can be made to no one in particular, but no one in particular may answer!
-Avoid making the same question over and over and/or to different readers, this may lead to more confusion than clarification
-Please refer to the Dream General threads for dream interpretation

>Readers and Querents:
Please, respect each other, let's keep things decent here.
Provide feedback when applied, we're a growing community and many readers are starting, let's help each other to improve.

>Chatroom: IRC (Internet Relay Chat) channel for discussion:
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.sorcery.net/#/div/ination

>New /div/ Discord chat:
https://discord.gg/bFAqcGD

Previous thread: >>18256587
>>
>>18259230
Hey Xbw, you doing readings?
>>
Since I didn't get an answer last time,

Basics:
Place of residence: Ontario, Canada
Sign: Virgo, but I don't put stock in astrology.
Word: Devour

Alright, here's a two parter.
Firstly, I would like to know what any potential readers believe they can glean about my general personality and physical appearance, just to see how tuned in you can get. If you don't get much, don't worry about it, but hey it's fun to try.
Secondly, Just give me a general fortune with your preferred method.
>>
Ok, let me ask.

Male
CT
Aquarius

Will I win my election in two weeks?
>>
>>18259266
Have you read the sticky?
There may be a reason you didn't get a reading. If i only have so much time to give reads, I'm not going to waste my time (no offense) on A: proving myself and B: telling someone what they already know. New perspective sure, otherwise, ehh.
Your best bet is to reply to a specific reads with a specific query.

(Not posting with trip right now because not doing reads at the moment, but I'll be doing reads later in the day.)
>>
>>18259253
I generally go by the rule of: ''If I don't announce that I am doing readings, then I'm not doing readings.''

I may occasionally post or create a thread, but until I say that I'm doing a reading, I'm not going to be doing anything.
>>
File: 1249892388942.jpg (37KB, 438x400px) Image search: [Google]
1249892388942.jpg
37KB, 438x400px
>>18259278
Well, it isn't about "proving yourself". It's more about excercising your ability, hence
>If you don't get much, don't worry about it, but hey it's fun to try
As for specifics, I'm not really sure what it is that I'm looking for, but I enjoy getting readings from different types. I've done a couple methods of fire and mirror scrying, myself, and a bit of Tarot(I use Joseph Vargo's Gothic Tarot deck, though I used to use a Rider-Waite deck), so I just like to see what different people do and how it does or doesn't match with my own.
>>
File: It's a happy shake.jpg (5KB, 216x233px) Image search: [Google]
It's a happy shake.jpg
5KB, 216x233px
Good morning!, I'll be doing 3 tarot past present future reads, if you want some kind of specific category in that range; General, Love, Work. Let me know, I'll need a brief description of your personality, A first name, and a song that describes your current mood and feelings.

Any kinds of criticism and tips are welcome, I'm VERY new to this.
>>
>>18259400
calm down
>>
>>18259404
Jesus...people actually think like this? I'm curious what that anon's query was
>>
>>18259402

I'll bite! This is academic and work-related in nature. Two things: (1) I took a test not particularly of much importance two days ago. Did I do well? (2) Will anything come of my research or work in the future? My greatest hope is to contribute something to humanity.

My first name is Aubrey. As an individual, I like to think that I'm pretty 'solid' in terms of sticking to my principles and doing what is necessary to reach my goals. As for the negatives of my personality, I can be at times inflexible because of how rigid I am with respect to my beliefs and ideas, and I also have a tendency to worry, panic, and freeze (temporarily--I generally recover) when I'm put on the spot.
>>
>>18259421
Song too please!
>>
>>18259402
Cristina
Funny, easy going, sarcastic with black humor and extroverted.
General reading
https://youtu.be/WeYsTmIzjkw
>>
>>18259402
My name is Juan, I'm interested in work and love mostly. I'm a calm person, sometimes I get intense bouts of happiness and then sadness. I feel somewhat eroded by the world, but I try to be an optimist. I like to make people feel good.
And for a song, Human by CVLTURE.
Thank you a lot, I need this.
>>
>>18259428

Righteous Brothers - Unchained Melody
>>
>>18259404
If they air queried, then it was to be expected that they won't get read. However, in some cases, the readers just can't get to all of the people, and if you query late, you should not get your hopes up.

Frankly, their reaction is off-putting, and I would say that they're better off with not being read. Or maybe it's elaborate bait to not have readers read in the thread from such outright hostility?
>>
File: 1258282672481.png (1MB, 1260x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1258282672481.png
1MB, 1260x1024px
>>18259402
Eh. I'll try this out.
Looking for a general reading.
Personality: Hmm. Abrasive, depressed, curious, not in the least politically correct, intellectual. Antisocial. Bit of a misanthrope.
First name: Jesse
Song: Not sure if it describes my current mood, but I've had ThePeteBox - Gold and Red stuck in my head for a few days now https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ml5hAghRPsA
>>
>>18259415
I got a crush on you
>>
>>18259430
Past - Queen of wands (reversed)
The queen symbolizes a choice made or someone in your life with a strong enough charisma to draw in others. Because of it's reversed state, it indicates that you had recently either suffered a social status drop, or the queen in your life has been using her charisma for intimidation or pressuring others.

Present - The magician (Reversed)
Things may not be going as planned when the reversed Magician appears. You weren't prepared for any set-backs or hitches, thinking it would all fall into place. What this means is that you probably will be having a loss of any kind of luck dude to being too cocky or self assured.

Future - Nine of swords
The nine of swords symbolizes a kind of threat that will soon loom over your head,

Conclusion - Knock yourself down a small peg and be aware of the world around you and the consequences of your actions. Don't fret that it's all going to fall apart though. Take a good look at the things in your life you could be neglecting or brushing off and acknowledge and handle them and you may be able to rest a little better.
>>
File: 4.jpg (1MB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
4.jpg
1MB, 1200x1200px
>>18259421
>>18259447

>Past - Wheel of Fortune (Reversed)
It seems that luck may not be on your side for that test, that, or you may have just recently undergone a string of bad luck. The wheel keeps turning, so soon enough you'll find yourself into something good.

>Present - Four of cups
Things may be starting to build a little too stagnant, and that is probably not the best for you. You might be feeling a little discontent with your routine, so try switching some things up no matter how small!

>Future - The emperor (reversed)
What this is telling me is that your research and work could be in too strict of control, and that will do anything but good for it. it seems that if you stay inflexible as you describe yourself to be, it will haven and adverse effect on your results.

My general conclusion is that you should take your time every day to lighten up and kind of go with a small change every day so that things don't stay stagnant, and by doing that the wheel will turn to your favor and the emperor's tight grip might lessen enough for prosperity.
>>
>>18259438
I can't seem to find the song, could you link it maybe or link a different one?
>>
>>18259451
the readers have been getting bashed like crazy recently
>>
>>18259451
true, but sometimes, the readers say that they will read but they don't. is it not ok to call out people who rescind on their words, albeit not as harshly as anon put it?
>>
>>18259487
You willing to do a fourth one? I'll provide feedback
>>
>>18259487
https://dreamcatalogue.bandcamp.com/album/surreal here
>>
>>18259494
sometimes things come up and this is a free, charitable service as far as i'm concerned. when you start paying you have the right to complain. if you get rid of your entitled attitude you might find yourself having a better time.
>>
>>18259494

shit happens. you never know what came up or if they just felt too overwhelmed, which can also happen. it sucks but you gotta deal.
>>
>>18259494
If they tell after some time that they're not able to because of unexpected circumstances, then I do not see the point in complaining. However, if it is a repeat thing, then I could see how some people would get a bit frustrated.

However, as one anon said, this is something that people do for free. Of course, this isn't an excuse to slack about and be all high and mighty, but you definitely don't owe to anyone to do anything.
>>
>>18259452

>Wheel of fortune (reversed)
You've been going through a streak of bad luck or misfortunes. It also can symbolize a resistance to change especially if it's being pushed down your throat and you had to.

>Present - Three of cups
You've recently kind of connected and emotionally become more in tune with those that you surround yourself with, and it's perfectly okay to celebrate that, it's a blessing after all.

>Future - Page of Cups
It seems that you will either give or receive some kind of sign regarding emotions and family.this could mean a budding friendship or maybe a sprouting affection.

In conclusion, you may have just gone through some really bad luck but that doesn't mean you don't have family or friends! Everyone is someone to somebody. that includes you. reach out and be vocal with the people around and be wary of what is said to you and what you say to others!
>>
>>18259498
You'll actually be my fifth, but you're going to be the last person I'll read for the night,
>>18259499
I'll be reading yours next.
>>
>>18259506
>>18259511
time effort and money are all interchangable imo.
users do put in effort and time, so no, it's not free. also the readers gain something out of it, some practice, whilst some gain positivity by helping others.
i understand things come up, just wanted to say that readers are not in the all clear when they are actually in the wrong

how am i entitled for putting up a point anon? i do not normally seek readings, i used to read over here a few years back myself.
>>
>>18259524
Andre
Im an artists, Im a bit arrogant and incredibly sensitive.
https://youtu.be/hkXHsK4AQPs
My question is if she will ever actually love me?
>>
>>18259518
i agree, mostly with no one owes anyone anything. and is all this hostility i think is a direct result of that. since there is no accountability for each individual, it is the whole environment that grows negative.
>>
>>18259525
This has to be bait. Your entitlement is extremely off putting and frankly puts me off from doing readings here. It takes a few seconds to request a service that people pay hundreds of dollars for in real life asking if Chad wants to fuck you? You poor thing. Do you know how draining it is to do readings for people, let alone an adequate one that is actually helpful?

Some of the readers here are new and want to get better but the majority do it out of the kindness of their heart to help people. The new people are more helped out by trading with seasoned readers rather using their energy to ask their deck or using their spiritual energy to scry if Chad wants to bone you because they can actually get adequate feedback. If you don't know if Chad wants to fuck you, how are they supposed to have something to confirm their reading with? I'm not going to bother arguing with you, you clearly have a tumblr and should post about how strained you are from taking a few seconds to ask what your next boyfriend looks like.
>>
File: 1475525565490.jpg (92KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1475525565490.jpg
92KB, 1280x720px
>>18259402
Christine
I am a daydreamer and see the glass half empty. I like to wallow in misery and have been trying to get into drawing. I'm a little childish and needy and I am also new to reading cards.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vLyGQnKMeLU
general read please
i will provide feedback as best I can
>>
>>18259438
>>18259499
Hi juan!

>Past - Nine of Pentacles (Reversed)
I believe there was some kind of intruder into your "home" or your life, and that's left you a little bit uncomfortable in yourself. By that I don't just mean a physical one, but an actual intrusion into your social home or maybe just some part of your happy place. It might be someone with an interest in you or vice versa.

>Present - Judgement.You might just be about to face some kind of crucial decision that's pretty drastic. it might be time to take a stand for your optimism and not be pushed down with negativity. as well it could be a reckoning coming in the field of romance and that some serious change is very close.

> Future - Five of cups
Soon enough you might have some intense feelings of loss. you might soon feel that you haven't appreciated that what you once had is gone.

In conclusion, whatever decision you may soon have will lead to loss on either side, so be sure to fully understand and enjoy what you have now because nothing is permanent, but on the other hand, you won't be losing everything. There will still be a path for you to move forward after this.
>>
>>18259518
She's just an entitled tumblrette grasping at straws. No one posts they're doing readings all the time and bails, it's literally once in a blue moon. She honestly thinks that readers should be honored to do her stupid love shit as we can see from this post >>18259525
>>
>>18259522
Thank you. I would say this is fairly accurate.
>>
>>18259551
>Chan want to fuck you
My nigga i know where we come from you and me need to stick together
>>
>>18259525
>users do put in effort and time
It takes under a minute to query a reader. It takes over 10 minutes to do a quality reading. It takes WAY more effort to interpret a reading than it does to type your name/age/sign/whatever

>the readers gain something out of it, some practice
You get better feedback by reading for other readers, especially those who trade specifically for that purpose. Some querents don't even give feedback.

>some gain positivity by helping others
There are way better ways to help people than telling shutins about their next romantic opportunity.

6/10, made me bite
>>
>>18259551

1. then please don't read

2. sorry for calling you out for the things that you said you would do but didn't

3. i do not agree with people paying hundreds of dollar for a reading

4. yes, i know exactly how draining it is
>>
>>18259525
When a reader posts they will be doing two or three readings, 20 people quote them with queries in a matter of minutes. I think it's absolutely fair to leave the extra 17 hanging.
>>
>>18259402
Source on Pic?
>>
>>18259556
You will benefit tremendously from mindfulness meditation. It teaches you how to control your daydreaming and not be effected by it emotionally. When you are not lost in daydreaming you're instead immersed in life.

Not a reading, just advice. Best of luck!
>>
>>18259568
i know the ratio is off, readers put way in more effort, but it is wrong to say querents do not put in any

yes, but some do

i agree, but it is all about what's convenient to an individual
>>
>>18259568
>It takes WAY more effort to interpret a reading than it does to type your name/age/sign/whatever
Not to mention that someotimes readers ask songsor images and the querents are so lazy they can't bother to even find a youtube link or do more than get Google Image's first result, if they attach a picture at all.
The reader asks ONE SIMPLE THING, and most fail to comply out of laziness.
>>
>>18259574
of course.
>>
File: 1473728423578.jpg (38KB, 637x476px) Image search: [Google]
1473728423578.jpg
38KB, 637x476px
>>18259577
I've tried meditation but the voices distract me a lot
I could try again I guess, but I can't see myself benefiting from it
Just feel like I'll end up talking to myself
>>
>>18259573
>"users do put in effort and time, so no, it's not free. also the readers gain something out of it, some practice, whilst some gain positivity by helping others. "
>so no, it's not free
By your logic homeless begging for money are doing the people that give them money a favor.

>>18259581
I didn't know typing 5 words takes a lot of effort.
>>
>>18259531
Hi andre!
I'll do what I can!

>Past - Nine of cups
You've put yourself out there, and reaped the rewards of that, the rewards of your emotional outreach have come in droves.

>Present - The fool
There's something beginning for sure, and the possibilities ahead are infinite. things might become a little more spontaneous and a little less logic centered.

>Future - The Hanged Man
From what I can tell, the future may hold a little bit of a standstill. This means in the case of your love, that you may think that you're stuck in a place where you can't make any progress, including backwards even. This will most likely be caused by a lack of faith in yourself with what you can do to maybe gain her affection and love.

My conclusion is that your best bet is to just take some chances and you may end up in a stalemate, but if you take some time and build an well of self assurance, you can make it out of that deadlock!
>>
File: Blink.gif (102KB, 587x639px) Image search: [Google]
Blink.gif
102KB, 587x639px
>>18259576
Homestuck!

Allright, I've done 2 more than I said id do so i'm gonna take a break, eat something, and go to bed. I'll be on around 6-7pm Pacific time for a few more readings. Good morning to you all and thank you for this practice!
>>
>>18259525
The only positivity I've got was a migraine, but thanks.
>>
>>18259558
thank you a lot, this is very accurate for me right now
>>
>>18259593
but one does not go to a beggar and say ok you can beg me now, then i might give you money.

if effort of typing 5 words is 0, typing 200 is 0 as well. both require forethought, and readers, as i mentioned, obviously put in more.
>>
>>18259619
You don't use any energy typing a few words which is 99% of query. It is zero effort. It's only effort if they request picture.
>>
File: 17912470.jpg (23KB, 310x400px) Image search: [Google]
17912470.jpg
23KB, 310x400px
>>18259588
>I've tried meditation but the voices distract me a lot

It's like that for everyone :) Just catching the voices distracting you is an accomplishment and a big part of it. The more you catch yourself the more you train yourself to. There's all sorts of mindfulness meditations, from body-scanning, breath, movements/stretching/yoga, to walking. Anywhere really, but it's still good to do the more foundational stuff too.

Picture is of a great book and here's the audio guided meditations for it which is all you need to begin: http://www.guilford.com/companion-site/The-Mindful-Way-Workbook/9781462508143
>>
File: smh.jpg (14KB, 297x290px) Image search: [Google]
smh.jpg
14KB, 297x290px
>>18259626
however miniscule it may be, it is not zero.
if you think it is, please write a few books.
>>
>>18259596
Past: accurate. The only time I've tried to get into a relationship and definitely became very good friends with her.
Present: I've felt is if something might be starting too. I just dont know how to nurture this growth.
Future: Bingo. Great summarization of how i feel about all of this.
Alright man. Pretty good actually. So I'll have to take some chances and build some confidence. Thanks, the confidence boost i needed, back to exercising and art.
>>
>>18259588
>>
File: logo.png (14KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
logo.png
14KB, 256x256px
Air query

Chris
Gemini
Dark brown eyes
Florida

Would like a general reading about my life right now and what I can expect in the coming months or some type of message from a reading

THANK YOU TO WHOEVER CAN HELP <333

>inb4 unread gg
>>
>>18259637
you do realize there's a difference between a few words and a few books, right?

most people ask the same shit so it's essentially zero effort for them to copy paste their query that they gave to other reader and then post it or just write a few words
>>
>>18259460
Yeah, my social life when down cause I distance myself so I could find what I like, and I will be aware so the change doesn't take me by surprise. Thank you very much.
>>
>>18259577
>>18259588
>>18259644
>77
>88
>44
>>
>>18259683
essentially zero is not zero is what i'm pedantically saying
>>
Occult Discord:

https://discord.gg/sSKdQ

One-stop shopping for all your occult and shitposting needs. Expand your occult social horizons and argue with everyone. Shitpost with wild abandon. Have fun.
>>
File: The Leicester Galleries (13).jpg (38KB, 362x599px) Image search: [Google]
The Leicester Galleries (13).jpg
38KB, 362x599px
5 scries, no less, no more
>Gender
>Query
>Song
>NO appearances/Next relationship/Timeline
>>
>>18259867
male
tell me something you see in my future
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ce8p0VcTbuA
>>
>>18259867
Female
General reading

https://youtu.be/9_6kbnaac_o
>>
>>18259867
>>18259867
Male
What about monday's results? Are they good?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IluRBvnYMoY
>>
>>18259867
https://youtu.be/c9VQye6P8k0
Will I pass school?
Female. Libra
>>
>>18259867
female
Where will I be career wise in 10 years?

Finding a song..
>>
>>18259867
What does she think of me?

Cancer
Male
Song is from Black eye peas, Where is the love
>>
>>18259867
Male
Is it better for my sister to stay with me and brother for care or leave to her mothers for care?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VdQY7BusJNU
>>
>>18259896
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dzqNSAbE7Fo
>>
>>18259897
>>18259867

Actually never mind. Don't read her
>>
>>18259896
Oh you said no timelines

I'd instead ask:
Why did A choose to make such negative decisions?
>>
>>18259848
Ther's already a /div/ discord
>>
File: The Leicester Galleries (9).jpg (34KB, 342x542px) Image search: [Google]
The Leicester Galleries (9).jpg
34KB, 342x542px
Should add next time, no generals, you guys have no idea how is hard to no have something to focus on specially with scrying that is so abstract. Appearances and timelines aren't always reliable, and for the "next relationship", my advice to better yourself first stands then you'll be ready for a suitable partner.

>>18259881
"Show me your hand" the gypsy says pointing at your palm inside of a dark red tent. She is smiling to you, she barely looks at your hand. The Gypsy likes you and flirts playing with her hair.

Should I say you're flirting with the fate? Taking chances of something you need an upper hand, yet your attempts to see further will only distract you for what really needs your focus, now.

>>18259890
General reading is too vague for a scry, give me something specific to work with.

>>18259893
"It's going to be a blue Monday" a kid outside the house, looking gloomy, sits on the doorsteps, rains. Inside the house, parents having a huge fight, the boy cries but a friendly dog comes to cheer him up and hugs.

I pray to be wrong anon, sounds something rough is going to happen but you'll find support when you least expect. Wish you well.

>>18259895
Dim candle, a book and a skull, just like the old times. The writer is exhausted, sleeps resting his head on the desk, typical. Candle keeps burning to death, sun comes in, the writer still sleeps in the same position for the rest of the day.

You have what it's needed to pass school, but I don't see any effort being done for that.

>>18259896
>>18259904
>>18259916
The first one is pretty fine, I meant for queries like "When X will happen?" Still which one would you prefer for me to answer?

>>18259897
>>18259905
>>18259902
My apologies, can't take no more than 5 at this time. Wish you well.
>>
>>18259960
>your attempts to see further will only distract you for what really needs your focus, now.
so basically i shouldn't worry too much and live in the present?
>>
I will do two tarot readings. I want a 3-4 sentance summary of your situation or about yourself. I also need your gender. I don't care about your astrological sign.
>>
>>18259960
I'm >>18259890
Love reading.
How my love life will be in the near future
>>
>>18259975
F
Just started a masters course. Looking for a job. Pretty nervous about whether I'll do well academically. Concerned about money.
>>
>>18259980
I need a specific question.
>>
>>18259975
I am male
I'm currently in a good and stable work, although the project is getting run into the ground and things will get nasty. The country is also going south, so I'm wandering if I should bail (I have very desirable skillsets) or stay and take the entrepreneur route I always longed for?
>>
>>18259983
>wandering
wondering
>>
>>18259982
Will I find a way to make money by the end of this year?
>>
>>18259960
Could you answer the second one? It's has a bit more immediate importance.
>>
>>18259983
stay young one
>>
>>18259960
Could you tell me more about The blue Monday.
Thank you for the reading btw
>>
>>18259975
>>18259975
Male
My mother left with another guy back in 2014 and my sister has been bouncing around from my fathers and me. She likes staying with my brother and me but I have concerns that she might need her mom in her life when now her mom is claiming she wants to have custody of her and responsibility. She is suited to taking care of her but I know she wouldnt want to go live with our mother. So is it better if she lived with my brother and I or with her mother ?
>>
>>18259983
Eh, I'm leaning towards bailing. The entrepreneur route you always longed for seems appealing at a glance but it is not sustainable in your fancy. The energy in these cards are very short lived and you might find yourself feeling bored. You will feel that you might find your attributes better placed somewhere else, the cards say, or generally just feel that you are not working hard enough. This job will feel like not enough mental stimulation for you.

If you bail you will find a job you fancy. This will be in a field you have little experience in but you will fall in love with it. It is the type of job you will be happy to go to every morning. However you will not be in a position of power and be someone's subordinate for quite a while.

>>18259985
Unfortunately I do not think your current situation will change much financially, but your mindset will change about something. I think you will start a project and learn something new as a result of emotionally distancing yourself from something. I think you are very rational and not emotional, at least outwardly, unlike most.

The advice for you is to think with your heart sometimes and not be so logical. Life is about having fun once in a while too, and I sense that you are stressed. It is good if you find something that you are really passionate about, maybe on the spiritual side of things, and let your emotions triumph for once.
>>
>>18259975
M
I have been trying to pitch my idea to investors. Looking to pitch my idea to the most suitable person but I'm indecisive on who I should pitch at first. Focusing on people in DC or NYC.
>>
>>18260008
Thanks for the reading.
>>
File: The Leicester Galleries (19).jpg (61KB, 600x363px) Image search: [Google]
The Leicester Galleries (19).jpg
61KB, 600x363px
>>18259971
Precisely, what you need for you future is in front of you, you don't need to search.

>>18259978
I see a clear body of water, bright sky, summer day, yellow sand. The waves are calm, a girl looks to the horizon and sighs. One, two, three boats passes by, with some hot sailors on board, none of them impress the girl, she writes her beloved's name on the sand but the water keeps erasing.

This one is weird, I am not getting many visuals, but a different feeling, please correct me if I'm wrong. You fell in love with someone already taken, or you still cling to this person despite he's having another.

>>18259992
"Unbiased! Unbiased! You have to remain unbiased!" I wonder...
Another dim light place, a magician of sorts, dark silver metallic turban with a black jewel on it, "Charlatan" yet he keeps the pose, looking forward, deep in the eyes moving his hands like he wants to induce a hypnotic trance. A bigger light shines on him, taking his glamour away. The mystery is gone and he sees that there's no audience, a girl just claps her hands excited though the show was over.

>>18259996
This song was playing in my head.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SVkq8IEO4tc
>>
>>18260003
That's really hard to answer an sad to hear anon, unfortunately i don't have time to do more readings but I do hope someone picks this up
>>
>>18260039
The song is good.
But considering my situation, really ominous.
I know its too much to ask, but could you help me in this, later or tomorrow?
>>
File: The Leicester Galleries (5).jpg (68KB, 367x552px) Image search: [Google]
The Leicester Galleries (5).jpg
68KB, 367x552px
>>18260048
I'm afraid the abstraction of the vision and song doesn't make it positive, and I honestly hope I'm wrong about it though you'll still find some support.

If you give me a specific description of your situation I can do a quick card reading to assist you.
>>
>>18260039
Thanks. This makes sense to me. He was surprised that I was still kind to him after he was putting in less and less effort, started being a dick. I shouldn't have acted unphased. I thought he was just oblivious and meant well, but I don't think that's the case anymore. You'd think that if someone wanted to break up, they'd just do it instead of testing how many blows the other partner would take.

May God forgive him..
>>
>>18260071
I made some really important tests recently.
Now , Im really worried about the results so first I need to know the outcome and later, I'm planning in using some methods so the results are positive.
This results are the most important thing right now, my "life plans" depend on them.
>>
File: best girl 1.jpg (107KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
best girl 1.jpg
107KB, 640x480px
I would really appreciate a reading not sure if anyone is doing any right now

What does my future hold career wise? I'm looking into software development but I have no idea, will things go well for me, etc etc?

Picture semi-related, best girl.
>>
Where are the readers?
>>
File: 1460845120807.jpg (96KB, 500x748px) Image search: [Google]
1460845120807.jpg
96KB, 500x748px
>>18260079
Thank you for the feedback, I understand it wasn't easy to deal and I also hope you are healed from the situation, best wishes.

>>18260092
Sorry for the delay, something came up but I am working on your reading now, be back shortly.
>>
>>18260155

Any chance you would be able to do a reading for me? I'm kind of uncertain at the moment of my new position and I was wondering what people think of me. Thanks in advance!
>>
I'm down :) I do reads too but I've been looking for a good psychic to help me with my love life
Let me know
>>
>>18260173
what do u need for reading?
>>
Uh Upcoming events for me :)
>>
>>18259489

>/div/ curse
>/div/ curse
>/div/ curse
>/div/ curse
>/div/ curse
>/div/ curse
>>
>>18260039
Here >>18259978

Yep don't know if he still loves me :(
>>
Ya people can be dill holes -__-
>>
>>18259489
4chan is not a safe space. Who the fuck cares?
>>
>>18260208
this board is a safe space
>>
>>18260226
But that's wrong, you fucking retard.
>>>/tumblr/
>>
File: image.jpg (31KB, 736x313px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31KB, 736x313px
>>18260226
...since when
>>
File: 1469212426931.jpg (219KB, 1134x1001px) Image search: [Google]
1469212426931.jpg
219KB, 1134x1001px
>>18260092
I said quick reading but got into a 15 card spread

>Devil, Art & Princess of Cups
You've been motivated by your ambition, following your needs, not really thinking about the consequences, or perhaps being obsessive about these results. And it seems that you've managed to balance things after some sort of manipulation, relying on your intuition or emotional side or someone else's to bring you the required result.

>Knight of Wands, 8 of Swords & 9 of Cups
If you don't change your path, the likely outcome will lead you to expand your will, in a rough manner, imposing your will, likely to improve certain areas but disruption others because you won't be able to control everything, some restrictions may apply despite your efforts but it won't be that bad. Know exactly where to direct that drive and avoid self-indulgence so you can find fulfilment.

>7 of Disks, Chariot & 10 of Cups
If you make changes in your path, some disappointment awaits, too much for nothing and you won't be able to finish, still this failure also opens the door to another movement, you won't be sulking this deception for too long. Just wait and don't be hasty, some breakthrough will occur leading you to the right direction of your desired outcome, so you'll be pleased in the end.

>Hierophant, 10 of Wands & Hanged Man
The advice given by the cards right now is to seek for divine wisdom, your inner truth, be persistent and patient. If you may seek counselling with someone wise, a superior. Most of your work is actually internal, you've got to detach yourself a little and observe and change your ways of seeing things, reaching a mature state.

>Prince of Wands, Emperor & Aeon
In your destiny lies a young strong yet impulsive man that can rule and give the final decision. I'm not sure if that man is you or someone else related, yet his judgement is important for the establishment of your situation, being disciplined to broad the perceptions. Hopefully bringing some closure to the matter.
>>
File: XVII.jpg (105KB, 350x600px) Image search: [Google]
XVII.jpg
105KB, 350x600px
WHAT DOES IT MEAN!?
>>
>>18260272
It means get buck naked & go empty some pots of water at night.
>>
File: 1474657319529.jpg (45KB, 401x600px) Image search: [Google]
1474657319529.jpg
45KB, 401x600px
>>18260266
Well I don't know why I did this spread but felt like it though it's not common, if you can provide any feedback I appreciate, lots of majors, this seems to be a serious matter and requiring strong action.

>>18260165
I'm sorry anon, I meant to only do 5 readings, and went too deep on the last reading.

>>18260184
I felt some unrequited love and you're missing out great chances by focusing on him only. Look up, the sailors were really hot.

>>18260272
Depends on the context... Hope, inspiration, purity, divine/spiritual guidance, harmony...
>>
File: best girl 2.jpg (379KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
best girl 2.jpg
379KB, 1280x800px
>>18260130
p-pls
>>
>>18260282
>Depends on the context
>Shuffle
>Cut and Draw Top Card
>The Star (not reversed)
>Neat
>Reshuffle deck
>Cut and Draw
>The Star (not reversed)
>...wow really neat...
>reshuffe and cut x5 more times
>cut and draw x5 more times
>The Star in the same direction every time
>>
>>18260288
>Realises the entire deck is nothing but Stars
>Wishes he had the 007 deck that has 6 extra Lovers
>>
does anyone want to exchange a tarot reading?
>>
>>18260288
I usually take The Star as a combination of sorts. In this case, it could indicate that you should combine your card pull with an actual query.
>>
>>18260301

Sure what do you want to know?
>>
File: 1468637852944.jpg (48KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1468637852944.jpg
48KB, 640x640px
>>18260288
Definitely the Star is conveying a message to you, I'd advise to do a meditation with the card, with what it means to you in the context of your life at the moment. Something you need to stop and pay attention.
>>
>>18260296
>Take Tarot of the Witches
>Remive minor arcana
>Add 6 extra Lovers card
>Reprint backs with 007 logo
>>
I just stumbled upon this thread lurking around, so excuse me if me if i'm doing something wrong.

What should i post in order to get a reading? Are there any readers willing to read me right now?

I want to know a few things about the path i'm walking in life right now, since i feel like my life is being pushed forward by something 'not me'. In other words, then i feel a little... 'too lucky'.
>>
>>18260315
Are you me m8?
>>
>>18260315
Yeah it's called the universe. Spooky.
>>
File: 1439443827809.jpg (272KB, 810x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1439443827809.jpg
272KB, 810x1080px
Guess who's reading?

Tonight's special: scrying. No runes, no tarot, just good old scrying, as I used to do it. Give me genders of everyone involved, a question that's nicely formed, and keep it down on too much bullshit.

It's been a while since I've done just that, and the thread's been withering dead for a bit. Let's see if this helps or not.
>>
>>18260345
Wow. This thread really takes itself seriously. I'll be on my way then.
>>
File: leraje.jpg (7KB, 247x204px) Image search: [Google]
leraje.jpg
7KB, 247x204px
>>18260358
scry results of contract please
>>
>>18260358
Female
Mar
Love reading pls
>>
>>18260358

I am male, she is female

Is Cary likely to choose to be a nemesis, an asset, or something else to me?
>>
>>18260358
Male, she a female
Just tell me how to make it happen between us two, I mean how to get together with her. To describe her; she's tall and has pretty eyes.
Thank you
>>
File: Rin3.png (202KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Rin3.png
202KB, 800x600px
>>18260358
I'm male, nineteen, scorpio.

I want to know about potential career futures, quite frankly put my mind is a mess but I know I'm at least somewhat smart (no arrogance intended). I'm thinking software dev but not sure if I can make it. What can you see me doing in the next few months, years?
>>
>>18260358

>>18260165

If you wouldn't mind humble anon
I' m a male by the way. Thanks in advance!
>>
>>18260358
Female
Are the rumours true?
>>
>>18260358
I'm giving a little course for students and the university I'm in is paying me a small amount of money for it (it's a small course after all)
Problem is that lot of my students did not even showed up and some of the few I had left.
Should I come forward now? There are not enough left to justify being paid for it and they are going to find out eventually.
>>
>>18260358
hello io! female, can you please scry at any mayor events or changes basically how my life develops to the end of this year? thanks
>>
>>18260384
I'm male btw
Also the authorities are male too
More background : I did this course for free just because I wanted before and I had a good number of students I don't know why so many did not even showed up this time ;-;
>>
>>18260358
Female
How did S(male) react to my reply long ago?
>>
>>18260358
Male
Having a though existential crisis lately, what will or should I learn from this?
>>
>>18260358
Male.
Could you please scry my future regarding some results in the next week?
>>
File: rs0zxko1_r2_1280.jpg (713KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
rs0zxko1_r2_1280.jpg
713KB, 1024x1024px
>>18260385
>>18260358
forgot my tribute picture!
>>
>>18260358
what does n think of me? male and im female
thanks in advance
>>
>>18260358
I need to last at least another 4 months. Can you tell me how to do that? I'm male.
>>
>>18260358
Could you tell me how my life will go within this year? I'm female
>>
>>18260358
femal
do you do future significant other readings Because if so that would be appreciated
>>
>>18260362
It was simple and very concise: piles of gold, with an iron sword embedded into the piles. It didn't seem to stand out much in any way, but yet I saw a man walk up close to the treasure, and start examining the gold. He was not taking anything, but yet the gold was in his hands. For some reason my eyes are drawn to the sword, and there's voices in the air.

I wonder what will be done with the sword. It looked restless, fidgety. As for what I heard, it ranged along the lines of the purpose of the sword; to ruin and to destroy.

>>18260364
Elaborate on what you wish in regards of love. Future? Knowledge of the past?

>>18260365
I see the Thoth card of the Fool in all of it's magnificent glory, with all the details, but yet with little color. The Fool breathes fire out of the mouth, seemingly threatening, and yet I could not help but to see a large dragon inside of the Fool, putting up the image of aggressiveness. The card seems to turn into a mixture of the Magus and the Fool by the end; surroundings of the Magus, but yet the figure retaining the appearance of the Fool.

I would say that this person will seem like a new person, or perhaps an opportunity towards something new. There's some kind of strangeness about in regards of how they'll feel or be inside, and in time, they'll turn into some kind of a force or a will. There's obvious progression, from something new to something a bit more constructive.

It's hard to interpret exactly, but they won't be too much of a danger.

>>18260371
A man with a white mask, one that would allow him to see and speak the truth. A rather attractive woman, and they seem to talk, but she's not too interested, or perhaps she's looking back at someone that's standing further away, behind. There's another party involved, and they perhaps may not be an active force, but she's going to try to run back to them, and perhaps juggle the two of you.

1/2
>>
>>18260428
It would be hard to say if this person is someone that's close to her, an ex, relative, but she's going to be indecisive in some ways. I see you trying to be forceful, not letting her run off, but yet at the same time it does not help much or do much.

I don't expect too much of interest from her until way later, through some odd coincidence or possibility.
>>
>>18260358
I'd like you to shed some light on why does my little brother, that fucking spineless two faced piece of shit(guy) that i stopped talking long ago and that pther fucking bitch keep gossiping/bullshitting and having me harassed?

Wtf is up with this shit it's been lasting for too fucking long and ruined some parts of my life real bad
>>
>>18260428

>It's hard to interpret exactly, but they won't be too much of a danger.

Thank you very much, makes sense. More than you know.
>>
>>18260428
>>18260432
Thank you
>>
>>18260358
Male
Female

What will happen between me and LB?

Thanks
>>
>>18260428

>>18260364
Love in Future
>>
>>18260358
Male
What KS want from me ? We are so different but I want to make it work.
>>
File: 20161022_193554.jpg (2MB, 4160x2340px) Image search: [Google]
20161022_193554.jpg
2MB, 4160x2340px
Getting in line for horror night at Universal :D

Will likely do one card reading in waiting lines, don't expect much but if interested I'll need
>Genders
>Sign
>>
>>18260374
I will preface this with the fact that I don't generally do career readings, especially with this current method that I do it with. So I apologize if I can not see anything substantial or have issues with interpretation, latter already being a struggle with what I normally try to see.

I see the Hermit walking upon the path which is lit. Yet he holds the lantern in front of himself, strangely enough the vision being quite focused on the candle within the lantern. The path around him seems to be well lit, with many children around. A lot of noise. The man is wise, and he is perhaps a bit out of place, but he goes on, further.

I see him reaching a cliff, and he is confused. He looks back, and looks ahead again. The lantern, the candle, the light that lit the way that was already clear to be seen, it turns into an old-fashioned globe. The man is surprised, and he looks, seemingly looking for where to go to. For some reason his finger stops at around the parts of south in North America, perhaps more so.

I would say that your current probability is very... strange, to say the least. You're on a path that may seemingly lead nowhere, and you're trying to look, making it more difficult for yourself, when everything is quite clear as it is. There's a lot of noise around, and it may be hard to tell as to where you should go, but it's likely someplace that's not here or where you live. Moving may be a good idea, if you have any possibilities to do so.

>>18260375
It was an interesting one, and I'm starting to see a pattern of having tarot cards as my main base off of what I see.

The Star. At first, I think I see two people instead of one; a man and a woman. The woman is transparent, and soon she disappears. The man is left, instead of the woman generally being in the position of the Star, it's you.

1/2
>>
>>18260454
Female
Leo
General hihi
>>
>>18260282
>>18260266
You're really good at this.
Your interpretation is accurate in all.
I was impulsive and manipulative in this whole process.
The path is interesting because its starting to show in my life, Thats why I need those results, to choose the better option.
In a past reading I was told to be more spiritual so again, youre right.
The man, if it's someone else I may have an idea on who that person is, and if it's me, then I would be closer to my end goal.
Thanks a lot, I owe you.
>>
>>18260461
You're pouring the water in the jugs, from one jug to another, and it's not just water. Milk. There's people around that keep distance from you, and at first I feel sneers and disgust. I look up, and instead of the star, it's a crescent moon. The man stands, seemingly waving others over to come, and while the sneers disappear, people still keep their distance away from you.

You're a strange one, but the opinions may change. At first they're a bit reserved, making it obvious that they're not entirely fond of your presence, but in time it should cool down or at least become more neutral. However, they're going to keep their distance for now. For now.

I would suggest looking into the meanings of the Lovers and the Star. There's some mixture of the Moon too. That's only if you wish. I gave my own tiny interpretation though, and you could perhaps make sense of it just from the clear parts of ''people stay away from you''.
>>
>>18260454

Male (she's a female)
Leo

What's Jill going to choose to be to me?
>>
Male
Scorpio
Did I make the right choice?
>>
>>18260466

wow thanks lolol glad i was an interesting read
>>
>>18260454
Cancer
>>18260450
>>
>>18260306
It repeats that I am the tip of the spear over and over. It then ceases and stated that since I will be the first, that I will suffer the most.
>>
>>18260454
Male Capricorn
Love reading
>>
>>18260358
female
please tell me what is going to happen with me and my crush In the future
>>
D
Female
Capricorn
North America
Dec
-love events etc

Hope this helps
>>
>>18260358
female
love reading for January and February?
>>
>>18260358
Male
Hi could you tell me if my writing career pans out,and if not what will I end up doing, Thanks op, have a good one,
>>
>>18260436
Oh, phew. That's good then. Especially more so if it makes sense.

>>18260442
No problem.

>>18260478
N-no problem, I suppose.

>>18260380
I see the embodiment of death hanging over the world, seemingly being massive, giving the impression that everything is over, and that the world is quite sufficiently doomed. It swings it's scythe, slowly, and it starts to go through it. The scythe seems to warp into a knife, and the figure of death becomes just a mere butcher chopping a piece of meat in half. He takes a look at the insides, and there's a worm in each side, sticking out, wriggling about. That's not meat you'd want to eat, what do you think?

And so he pushes the meat off the table, onto and into the trashcans, one part missing and falling onto the ground.

I'd say no. It's nothing big in the first place either.

>>18260384
An uppercase A, completely red, and bleeding. Cruelty. Something that bothers the mind, especially of the one that wrote it onto the blackboard. The teacher points at it, and the students seem to be busy with writing down notes, not looking up, writing and writing and writing. This person soon finishes up the lessons, although it seems that they have a slight tiny emotional reaction, but it's not something that makes them completely fall down on the ground and weep. The lesson is over. Everyone has to go places.

While the teacher takes the book, walks out of the classroom, goes outside, sits in the car and just drives away. Strange, that they're not the one driving.

Keep doing what you're doing. You're still doing your job. They may likely show up later either way. But still, if they insisted on paying, then just take it for now. Do your usual daily things and what not.

>>18260385
Ah, a tribute! Thank you, thank you, this does please my yandere fetish that I have.

1/2
>>
>>18260514
Strange. I see bricks being put down, and two people, one from each side, putting down cement. They seem to focus on this one specific spot, and the female looks up to the person on the other side, a man. The scene becomes a bit strange, and I see her in reality just putting down bricks before a large mirror. Strangely enough, in a room which would be fit for dancing, or practice. She seems to get sad and lonely, turning from a young adult into a child. There's tears, there's adorable and there's sadness.

I would say that there's not going to be anything major, but you're going to have fantasies about building things with someone. However, reality's a bit harsh I'd say. For now, just focus on doing things by yourself, and not putting down bricks before a mirror. They're better put in other places. Effort is better put in other places.
>>
>>18260521
thanks <3
>>
>>18260454
female
Aquarius
general
>>
>>18260514
>I'd say no. It's nothing big in the first place either.
Too much shit has being said I didn't know who I should believe. Thank you very much <3
>>
>>18260358
female and male
whats going to happen with the guy from my volleyball class and i
>>
>>18260534
Not a goddamn thing you awkward autist
>>
File: 1469212986136.jpg (742KB, 2562x1458px) Image search: [Google]
1469212986136.jpg
742KB, 2562x1458px
>>18260465
Thank you for your feedback anon, I hope you find the right path this time. Both ways seems to indicate you'll reach it somehow and be content with it. The man is probably someone on your path. I'm not used to do this spread and your feedback is encouraging I appreciate.

Now in contrast with the vision, which I saw some internal conflict and a lonely kid outside and being comforted by a friendly dog, makes me think to settle the internal struggle and accept an external help (perhaps this man). I should work better on the interpretations, thank you again anon and good luck.

>>18260487
That sounds really ominous and strange, what do you make of it? If I wasn't too tired I'd offer to give you a reading about that.
>>
>>18260358
Male, wondering whether or not a certain female poses a threat or is cause for concern for me.
>>
>>18260555
>That sounds really ominous and strange, what do you make of it? If I wasn't too tired I'd offer to give you a reading about that.
I can't make anything of it. I just got the deck to look at the pretty art, not to look into my own future.
>>
I would suggest to not query me any further. I may not finish all of you up in the first place, because it's late as it is.

>>18260523
Nya nyo to you too.

>>18260529
It may seem like a big thing, hence the figure of Death being as large as the Earth itself, but it's going to just become something that you'll have to cut through yourself. It may not be a pleasant thing, but it's best to know the truth... or well, the core of the meat. Good luck.

>>18260391
At first I see a wreath, and then a mirror. I see a woman with long, black hair, in a grey dress, brushing her hair. At first, her face seems to look normal, solemn, and somewhat attractive, but then it turns into a beast of some kind. Still though, the brushing persists, and I seem to be reminded of the tape from the movie ''the Ring''. What seems to me, is that you just reminded them of something unpleasant, and it's something that took them a while to shake off of. At least that would be my assumption from this very tiny vision that I saw.

>>18260394
I see a statue of sorts. No, akin to a holder for a crystal ball. It's a shape of two wise men holding the ball, or at least the slot for the ball. As for the crystal ball itself, it's completely black. The inside is dark and purple and what not. It seems to fall out, and starts going down a seemingly endless line of stairs, but yet straight. A man chases the ball, but I am not sure of his reasoning as to why that would be the case. He's chasing something that's just going to bring him dark. Time slows down, but the ball keeps going. The man is almost stuck in one spot, not being able to move.

The ball finally falls down into a seeming pool of water, also black, and the man catches up. Suddenly, I see just how vast this pool is. And it was not water. It was a sea of crystal balls, inside being dark and shrouded. And there's a wave coming up. If the man doesn't walk back, then he's going to get crushed by it.

1/2
>>
>>18260581

Interesting. I scried this upon the question of what you should learn. My first though? You should not chase any negative ideas, or at least something that seems negative, but yet bringing clarity. It's going to crush you.
>>
>>18260358
why is he acting the way he is? (or am i just overthinking) (hes male obviously)
>>
>>18260384
>>18260514
They did not insisted on paying, they were gonna pay because 20 people signed up. Only 10 showed up, then 8 (which I believe is kinda the limit) and now I'm down to 3.
>>
>>18260588
>>18260581

You are outstanding, simply outstanding, bravo.

Thanks, this helps a lot, it really does
>>
>>18260358
should i cut him off and forget everything or should i wait (unless there is a third option) guy and a girl
>>
>>18260581
Thanks, I wasn't expecting it to be a pretty reading. I need to fix some severed ties it seems..
>>
I'm done for today.

>>18260398
How... utterly bizarre.

I see at first what would look like a Celtic Cross, but then I realize that it's a cross-shaped altar, with a face of a woman in the middle. This altar object, it seems to be placed on the table, in the middle, as if people would have to sit down or kneel to praise it. The face shifts into a man, a man that's been roughed up by the sea, or at least it gives me the feeling of a man that's been wandering all over the place, over unstable waters and places. The woman gives me a motherly feeling.

I see someone kneeling before this, and the perspective warps, seemingly putting more light upon the face of the man, the transformation that has occurred, from something that one would praise, and then to the opposite of what they would represent. Instead of kindness and happiness, it's instability and roughness.

Strange. I can make little sense of this, but there will be a transformation of sorts, from one end to another. Something that's going to be important too.

>>18260412
Details. So many details. He seems to focus on just one or two parts of you, and not the entire picture. I see unfocused parts of a picture, and where there should be something drawn, I see something closed. It's strange, and I'm not sure how to really go about with explaining this. I would like to say that they focus on parts that are yet undeveloped, but yet still there. They perhaps would like to think that you're someone who's still growing, and that you either don't see things for what they are, or you're closed off.

>>18260415
Fortune. Wheel of Fortune. The sphinx sits upon the top. I see a letter ''n'' spinning around, turning into ''z'', but yet being ''n'' at the same time. I see that the wheel is stuck, and there is no randomness, no change, nothing that should be happening will be happening. All because of this wooden object stuck in the wheel, not letting it move forward.

1/2
>>
>>18259456
W-why? I'm hardly crush material.
>>
>>18260641
The sphinx still sits upon the top, with a sword in hand, seemingly looming over the entire scene. The formation of ''z'' and ''z'' seems to become more three-dimensional, not just what it was; akin to a letter on paper. Something more substantial. At the end, I see a globe. Turning.

You're going to need to do something rather interesting. At first, cut out any randomness, or at least try to stop things from happening. Then turn whatever is possible from words into something else. Something more substantial. And finally, well... globe can mean many things. Travel. Exploration. The world itself.

I hope it made sense to you.

>>18260613
My vision seems to say that you should just keep doing what you're doing, at least that's how I interpret it, but if it really bothers you, then go ahead and inform them of what's happening.

>>18260625
I'm glad it helps, NewHelp. I really am. Good luck to you.

>>18260638
It seems that you do. It's always best to tie up any loose ends or fix some ties or anything really. Not just leave things hanging about.

>>18260645
Empath, stop being coy and ignorant. It's the fate of a popular reader, let alone one that's akin to you in regards of how you speak and act and express yourself. I won't go into details about this in here, but come on. You know better.
>>
>>18260645
You put yourself out there. That alone is enough.
>>
>>18260653
what Empath does is polite fake humility. ofc he knows better.
>>
>>18260660
and it's surprisingly effective around these parts
>>
>>18260660
Well, you said it in a better way than I could. ... and you're more blunt.

But yeah, that's too fake and it shows. Hard.
>>
>>18260641
>>18260653
It did make sense, in a certain way. As far as I'm concerned though, your scry was accurate and on point as to what I asked, so thank you.
>>
>>18260653
>>18260660
Kek. This. Just having some fun. I'm flattered that the anon thinks so, even if I myself don't think I'm all that.
>>
>tfw yoiu missed io scrying
>tfw you will never be as cool or qt as io
>>
File: 5s4kkZ1.gif (498KB, 500x236px) Image search: [Google]
5s4kkZ1.gif
498KB, 500x236px
saturday night on /div/, better get out that popcorn
>>
>>18260673
or as bitter
>>
>>18260641
Sorry for the late reply.
This transformation , how did they look?
>>
>>18260677
she is not bitter she is tsundere and she is very mature and brilliant
>>
>>18260673
What is this, praising readers hour?

Really though, while I would agree to the cool part [because it's fucking cold in my room], I ain't a qt and there's that.

>>18260677
Yes. Don't be like me. You'll get all the bitterness and delusions and bullshit that I have and try not to at least show in the thread.

>>18260678
Allegorical appearances. Not literal. They're representations of characters I've seen from video games, each having it's own meaning that I can work off of. I described it in a sense; motherly, turning into a person who's the equivalent of a seasoned sailor or a pirate. A captain, perhaps.

Draw your own meanings from that.

>>18260684
I would almost dare to say that you're someone I know and you're just taking a piss out of this, but eh. I'm too tired.
>>
>>18260686

>io not a qt

lies!
>>
>>18260581
Im on the Samara ring girl type : x
>>
>>18260689
pls let's not start this, alright?
>>
>>18260686
na im not trolling you are very amazing i just observe/qeuery in th thread im not an irc person
>>
Is anyone still doing readings?
>>
>>18260674
>popcorn
>Implying
There's no drama on /div/. There's just cheswick's trolls who start shit when she posts.
>>
>>18260686
Thank you.
I can get some sense out of it now.
>>
>>18260514

>Oh, phew. That's good then. Especially more so if it makes sense.

Indeed. I was the dragon using her as a puppet for my own fire. Glad that she's growing from the experience as that was my intent.
>>
>>18260706

are you new? there's almost always drama in these threads.
>>
Who wants to trade readings?
>>
>>18260727

Sure, I'm >>18260467

What kind of reading do you want? Scry or tarot? Question?
>>
>>18260727
I can trade. What do you need for your readings?

I need your gender, your sign and your query.
>>
First querents attacking readers, now readers shitting on other readers, very classy /div/. This is turning into a cesspool of hate and bitterness. No surprise these threads are being cursed.
>>
>>18260743
>cursed
Could you explain?
>>
>>18260743
Song anon here that tries to cheer everybody up, what happened this time, I don't feel like going through the entire thread.
>>
File: tumblr_niq1rmg0oX1qhvucpo1_250.gif (1MB, 245x270px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_niq1rmg0oX1qhvucpo1_250.gif
1MB, 245x270px
>>
>>18260735
Five of Cups Reversed, Ace of Cups, Six of Cups, The World

Is there someone you are not completely over yet or is this on her end? She will be someone who helps you move on from something and there is going to be love here but it is sort of like a rebound, I think? In a sense she will let you see the world in a different way and open up how you see the world. It will be a very lasting impression on you. Very weird..

I'd like a scry of the man I like and me please in the next few months
>>
>>18260737
I just need your gender and query

Female
Love Reading
>>
>>18260727
im
>>18260419
>>
>>18260743
I don't see any readers shitting on other readers m8 wtf are you talking about?
>>
>>18260767
Do you have a specific question on love? I can give you better answers if you do.

My gender is male. I would like to know if my friend will forgive me before the end of this year.

If you have a more specific question on love please ask, otherwise the results might turn out to be weird.
>>
>>18260631
i read tarot if thats okay>>18260727
>>
>>18260743
Empath is the only one I've seen who hasn't said ill of others.
>>
>>18260765

I see a dart board, but the points are crazy. Borders and what is worth what as you throw at the board is set by you. The game is as complicated as the two of you set it to be, but what is life without a little excitement?

I see something like a video game screen, like at the end of a mini-game. Someone is waiting on a prize, but life doesn't give us that sort of finality no matter the level of our performance, and when it does perhaps that isn't what we want.

I see a shallow pool. There are more pools around it. Some of them may be deeper than others, but I don't sense any danger from them.

I think that you have a great deal of exploring to do in the next few months, and figuring out how to define the parameters of what you are to one another is going to be very important for the two of you.
>>
>>18260787

Then you haven't been paying attention to anything but the drama.
>>
>>18260743
There's nothing paranormal about hormonal and angsty teenagers stirring shit up.
>>
>>18260792
What? Why are you trying to slander Empath? Jealous?
>>
>>18260820

>Whoosh

You say that the only reader who hasn't spoken ill of others is empath. He is not the only one I have noticed not saying negative things about others.

But, you know, you could imagine drama anywhere if you want to.
>>
>>18260820
You motherfuckers are like zombies, I swear
>EEEEEEMPAAAAAAAAAATH
>JEEEAAAALOOOOUUUUUSSSSSS

Seriously, learn some reading comprehension and critical thinking. He said absolutely nothing slanderous about him and was actually making a comment about how other readers are simply not involved in the drama and just do their readings.
>>
File: 1473362581773.jpg (69KB, 490x377px) Image search: [Google]
1473362581773.jpg
69KB, 490x377px
>>18260827
>the guy/girl who is obsessed with people talking to Empath is back and has to comment on it every day
>>
>>18260777
I don't know why but the cards are saying to wait for him to come around but try to alleviate the pain while you are waiting. There might be another man to talk to while you wait that will help you feel better and distracted. He should come around once he knows he's being competed against, pretty much.

Five of Pentacles Reversed, Hanged Man, King of Wands, Ace of Swords

Just give me a general.

>>18260776
OK so I have the cards, whats the friends gender?
>>
tfw just want a reading from empath or io and read/listen to what they tell other people because i enjoy it

tfw autists always can't mind their own business and start shit over nonsense
>>
>>18260851
My friend is a female.

Do you have the query about love? Do you have any person you have interest in? Do you want to know when it's likely that you will find someone?
>>
>>18260820
>>18260825
>>18260827
>>18260841
I know for a fact I've said bad things about people. Let's end the hostilities please. I'll do some readings after I finish up my dnd game, okay?
>>18260857
I'll give you a reading now if you like anon? I won't lie, feeling a little down this morning and this didn't help. Reading for you lovely people always puts a smile on my face
>>
File: 1471687499440.jpg (47KB, 392x417px) Image search: [Google]
1471687499440.jpg
47KB, 392x417px
Alright, let's not make a shitstorm here, ok?

>>18260670
Darling, you're alright and nice to everybody, lately people has been looking for your readings and get to know more about you. This attention has happened to other popular readers in the past and will probably happen with next to come. Don't worry. <3

>>18260743
As being attacked for whatever reason now seems to be a thing on /div/. It's easy to give crap when someone slips but forget the good contributions they did like the good deeds are written in the sand and the bad ones in stone.

If I can name a few, more recently, NewHelp who is a sweetie, Cheswick and Io as well, also BV and even Thoth have been through this. And you guys can't even realise how each of them just put their hearts and time here getting nothing in return.

Just a reminder:
>>Readers and Querents:
>Please, respect each other, let's keep things decent here.

I really hope this drama stops and we can get back to readings and divination related discussions. Good night.
>>
>>18260865
lel thank God because this was going to be very gay otherwise.

The Lovers, Four of Cups, Strength Reversed, Five of Swords Reversed

So there is a path for redemption here but it is going to involve some romantic initiation on your part during a time where she is not feeling too hot and very alone emotionally. She'll be feeling weak and it's up to you to take advantage during that time. It's morally wrong and all and you will probably feel like you are taking advantage but it is your opportunity.

Yeah the last question is fine.
>>
>>18260841
I'm not that anon. I'm an anon who hasn't been involved in this discussion before but happened to notice your reading comprehension and critical thinking are deplorable.
>>
>>18260868
Shutup Empath, you are a god amongst readers.
>>
>>18260868
Will I get booted if I come on the discord but not speak in the voice?
>>
>>18260894
Thanks anon, made me smile <3
>>18260904
No? Why would you? We have majority of the discussion in text, voice chat every now and then, or when I'm drunk and take karaoke requests. And even then, at least a half mute themselves haha.
>>
>>18260904

of course you won't, a lot of people don't use their mic in voice.
>>
>>18260868
I still got a crush on you.
I'm a girl so don't feel gay
>>
>>18260884
ok reading upcoming.

They say you should work on yourself something about you... strangely enough they are not being clear, there is something related to sadness and overall neediness which you should address. As things are, you will not get a boyfriend this or the next year.
>>
>>18260915
He has a girlfriend who is the most beautiful, fair reader of /div/.

Together they are the power couple that rules these lands as King and Queen.

You can admire but not touch.
>>
>>18260851
So I probably messed up by taking him off of social media then huh? ( because you know, he won't see someone else involved idk how else he'd find out since we live two hours apart) I'll get to your reading now thanks btw
>>
>>18260910
Is there voice chat right now?
>>
>>18260868
thank you! i posted this before but you were so tired (i understand you did it for hours) but it's a general request

Jassi
Frizzy hair impulsive and introvert
Green triangle with moss around the edges
Path Reading with Empath
>>
>>18260924
You read what I wrote?
Did I say I want to be his girlfriend?
No, right cause I don't say so. I'm just saying I'm having a crush not that I want to have his babys. Now go back to your corner and be there till someone talks to you.
>>
>>18260924
>>18260935

FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT
>>
These threads get progressively worse with each one
>>
>>18260873
Thank you darling. You're right. <3
>>18260915
Dawwww thanks anon. That's flattering
>>18260924
I kek'd anon, thankyou
>>18260935
>>18260939
No fighting pls
>>18260927
Not right now but I can pop on over there now and hang around in there.
>>18260932
Reading incoming darling
>>
>>18260944
Not true. Stop bitching and whining. It's human nature and HAPPENS everywhere that there will be fights and turmoil in communities. It's normal, it happens.

But people like you are drama queens who focus on nothing but negativity and ignore the good things. There have been so many precious and good readings in this thread alone. A lot of people gaining hope and support through it.
>>
>>18260944
they go through phases
>>
File: latest[1].png (249KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].png
249KB, 600x338px
I feel as if /div/ is becoming more of a community outside of the IRC now but is that good or bad?
>>
>>18260946
If you hear a voice is your empath abilities amplified?
>>
What is thoth's zodiac sign?
>>
>>18260964

he can only be cancer
>>
>>18260964
The samefag is his zodiac sign.
>>
>>18260970
Then he has the same Zodiac as Kanye West
>>
but really I've buried everyone you could think of burying, mother,father,brother,grandparents,friends,aunts,uncles. I think I'm go home so I can die were I was born. my health is not that great.

there is a god, but they all are dead part is definitely true.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_2nyNomnAL8
>>
File: 1476643849639.jpg (44KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1476643849639.jpg
44KB, 500x500px
>>18260946
>you will never have a bf as sweet and nice as empathAU who makes you fairy bread and vegemite sandwiches
>>
>>18260988

>Tfw empathau will never hold your hand and sing you to sleep
>>
>>18260995
>>18260988
stuff like this must be very awkward for his girlfriend to read..
>>
>>18260997
He doesn't seem too bothered
>>
To pending querents I am leaving you for backlog, will do tomorrow for battery life reasons.
>>
>>18260997
Why? They're admiring him.
>>
What sign makes the best partner, /div?
>>
>>18261027
the cute one
>>
I want a read.
>>
>>18261030
Urusawa makes some really good comics that are nice to read.
>>
>>18261027

The one that drives you batshit but who you can't turn away from.
>>
>>18261032
ughhhhh this describes my feelings right now
that neurotic obsession that stirs when you see them and fades after a few days only to be reignited on site
>>
>>18260932
>Empath Reading;Future General
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0NJyqMaB1ff
>>
>>18260985
its kind of interesting to think about , but really everyone is fucking dead. i got a few kin left thats it. lol
>>
>>18261027
correct answer is cancer housewifey qts.
>>
>>18261036
thank you! feel better soon heads up, im awaiting a huge event in the upcoming weeks (life changing perhaps) so i think this is what the cliff represents, right?
>>
>>18261027
>tfw you will melt a capricorn's tsundere heart
>>
>>18260955
It's a good thing in my opinion, I've always looked at /div/ as a family so it's always been that way to me.
>>18260988
>>18260995
Dawww I'm sorry anons. When we have a /div/ meet up I'll be sure to bring fairy bread and sing karaoke.
>>18260997
>>18261004
>>18261025
She doesn't mind it, she knows I'm 100% hers. and I quote
>"awnnn poor anon"
>>18261051
Thank you darlin, I hope so too.
Actually that makes perfect sense in hindsight. Despite already being at the cliff, your energy wasn't preparing to jump, more like waiting/taking in the view/taking a breather. Like it was waiting.
>>
File: 1477076695056.jpg (128KB, 500x385px) Image search: [Google]
1477076695056.jpg
128KB, 500x385px
>>18260706
Hey watch it.... I am summoned when my name is called out.
>>18260964
Sadgeteris.
>>18261027
Cancer or Capricorn
>>
>>18260985
everyone is getting old, soon there will be about 4 people left.
>>
>>18261074
which means i get to play this song. :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=btPJPFnesV4
>>
>>18261072
Cheswick how come you aren't grumpy like the other Capricorns?
>>
>>18261034

And everyone asks "have you tried hating other people?" You know it's bullshit though.
>>
>>18261060
Reading soon?
>>
>>18261092
I'm not very good at hating people. Disliking, yeah. Hate. Hard to say I'd wish death on anyone.
>>
File: 1477089482602.jpg (2MB, 1650x1952px) Image search: [Google]
1477089482602.jpg
2MB, 1650x1952px
>>18261091
Cause I'm a Capricorn in Leo... In the sun...
>>18261092
How are you. What rituals are you doing for Halloween.
>>
Hello,
Looking to get a near future reading from someone.
>>
>>18261106
What do you think of people saying Pisces is the most psychic sign when /div/'s best readers are both Capricorns?
>>
>>18261132
psychic != reader.
You can be psychic as shit and be a terrible reader, you can be a great reader and have no psychic ability.
>>
File: 294844141211222016_35s_d.jpg (175KB, 525x680px) Image search: [Google]
294844141211222016_35s_d.jpg
175KB, 525x680px
>>18261132
Capricorn is also a water sign... For awhile I thought I was a sadge but that turned out to be a lie.

Water signs have a easier time scrying

Actually water signs are pretty goat for magic

It's just the emotional wreck part that needs fixing. Which is easy if they find a gf or bf.
>>
>>18261100

Love-hate friend. Love-hate.

>>18261106

I am well, and yourself?

I'm not entirely certain what I'm going to do yet. Something major seems appropriate though.
>>
>>18261151
I thought Capricorn was an earth sign?
>>
File: 1477083148370m.jpg (62KB, 1024x693px) Image search: [Google]
1477083148370m.jpg
62KB, 1024x693px
>>18261153
I'm going to carve a pumpkin of pepe.

And play gold weegee
>>
>>18261153
Female Libra and Male Pisces. Could it work?
>>
>>18261164

Why gold?

>>18261165

If you are committed to making it work.
>>
>>18261153
that fine line
aye
>>
File: 1475872626191.jpg (113KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
1475872626191.jpg
113KB, 640x960px
>>18261163
It's both. it's actually the god pan when he fell into the Nile river. And sobek transformed him. To flee Christ.
>tldr Capricorn is water and earth and a mermaid too.
>satyrs are cute. I liek the horns and big penises
>>
>>18261163
it is an earth sign, ches is mistaken

Earth: Taurus, Virgo, Capricorn
Water: Pisces, Scorpio, Cancer
Fire: Sagittarius, Aries, Leo
Air: Gemini, Libra, Aquarius
>>
Anybody reading right nao?
>>
>>18261180
I will never understand why Scorpio is a Water sign and Aquarius an Air sign.
>>
>>18261191

Because the Scorpion can swim after all.
>>
File: 43579460.jpg (28KB, 202x250px) Image search: [Google]
43579460.jpg
28KB, 202x250px
>>18261180
That's what the Mandela effect wants you to believe anon.
>>18261176
Cause it's prettier and girlish and gold is a great conductor... It's only 5k brazed on but it still counts.
>>
>>18261198
I know, and they used to be in the water too, but its just weird to me that a primarily desert animal since astrology has been a thing and the sign with aqua surrounded by other aquatic animals in the sky are what they are.

Just odd to me personally. I mean I never really believed in astrology, but it just seems odd to be from an astronomy standpoint is all.
>>
>>18261191
aquarius is an air sign because aquarius is the water bearer... like, cloluds and wind and shit, it carries the water, it isnt itself the water.

As for Scorpio being a water sign, I dunno. Scorpios are fucking scary and its not worth the debate so we just let them be a water sign because fuck... poisonous, whatever, be a water sign, just calm the fuck down.
>>
File: g1386298531782812161.png (139KB, 300x400px) Image search: [Google]
g1386298531782812161.png
139KB, 300x400px
>>18261198
>>18261191
Mandela effect. I remember when they were in there normal houses.
>>
>>18261208

Fair enough. Gold is dandy.

>>18261210

Just depends on your view of aesthetics I guess.

>>18261212

I remember New Zealand being south of Australia personally.
>>
>>18261211
Well Aquarius is based on Ganymede and how he'd give water through a pot/vase. It was mostly about him and his ability to give water.
>>18261221
True enough, aesthetics and all that.
>>
File: 567.png (67KB, 500x374px) Image search: [Google]
567.png
67KB, 500x374px
>>18261211
I've seen water spiders walk on water like jesus maybe there's a breed of water scorpion?
Maybe from old Atlantis?
>>
>>18261212
Are u reading?
>>
>>18261237
No Scorpions were originally in the water and came to walk on land. They were also a lot bigger. Like 3 foot big. There are still orders of Scorpions in the water, Eurypterids.
>>
>>18261210
I have seen Scorpio as a Lobster, but that doesn't capture the essence of the sign as well.
>>
Where did empath go
>>
>>18261060
reading?
>>
File: free__avatar_by_ooluccianaoo.gif (3KB, 50x50px) Image search: [Google]
free__avatar_by_ooluccianaoo.gif
3KB, 50x50px
what is /div/'s dream bf/gf/?
>>
I am going to do some lyricmancy readings and if someone can trade me that is nice too.
>>
File: 1473799303785.png (964KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
1473799303785.png
964KB, 750x750px
>>18261293
introverted, shy, loyal
>>
>>18261298
Dunno what those readings are, but sure give me a reading on whatever.
>>
>>18261293
someone who never asks for fucking love readings.
>>
>>18261298
I want a reading, but I don't know what that is.
>>
File: 1477157729734.jpg (291KB, 1345x1823px) Image search: [Google]
1477157729734.jpg
291KB, 1345x1823px
>>18261293
>>
>>18261298

I'll take it.

Ask for scry or tarot.
>>
>>18261293
magickal, sense of humour, mature, genuine, kind, lots of sex
>>
>>18261275
>>18261288
Lurking right now. Don't wanna start another shit fest
>>
>>18261319
If you're trading

I'll read for you too.

I'm down for a scry on what my best approach for the situation I'm so flustered about is.

I haven't had a scry in forever. # __# They're fun

I do tarot
>>
>>18261304
Brief: "Finding truth is fighting".

This is a time where you are distancing yourself from the crowd's ideals. You are wiser now and adapting more of a "I don't care attitude". Keep this up and try out new things without hesitation from what others think.

>>18261314
Okay.

>>18261319
Scry.

Brief: "Should have built a wall, we should have built a wall."

There is something you put too much time into that was not worthwhile. It was a mere distraction that lead you to having too high expectations for something else that was of importance.
>>
Not really divination related but this thread gives good advice.

I had a birthday dinner and my cousins fiance who I have known for nearly a decade and thought I was pretty close to didn't come. Instead he was at a bar only 10 minute walk away with his friends (my cousin went to bar after my bday dinner). I feel like its extremely rude, he said he was going to come and had 2 weeks prior notice. Ah well guess I'm not as important to some family as I thought. Was it rude of him not to come? I feel like cutting him loose since obviously I'm not that important to him. How do I make my annoyance known or should I even?
>>
>>18261339
>Brief: "Finding truth is fighting".

Thanks on the reading first of all. I don't particularly feel any wiser, but I definitely have a I don't care attitude when it comes to most things.

Again, thanks.
>>
>>18261339
I meant I didn't know what lyricmancy was
>>
>>18261324
>>18261324
r u qt
r u male
>>
>>18261328

My query: Who or what should I be watching my back for?

There's a cloud in the sky. An hourglass. The cloud is blowing by the hourglass... actually no, it's going into the hourglass. The passage of time is being measured in the clouds flowing through it. When it hits the bottom there's rain coming down a sinkhole.

I get the feeling that you need to pay attention to conditions that seem unrelated. There will eventually be enough resources that will accumulate in your hands and suddenly a deluge will provide a breakthrough for your current predicament.
>>
>>18261298
Would love a reading.
>>
It's easier for me if you ask a question. I have to interpret.
>>
>>18261339

>There is something you put too much time into that was not worthwhile. It was a mere distraction that lead you to having too high expectations for something else that was of importance.

I think I know what I sank too much time into, and what it muddled in terms of everything else. I'm going to start rectifying that soon. You're right though, I sank too much time into my novel trying for perfection.
>>
>>18261345
It was rude.
Especially since it was so close by he could've at least said hi.
>>
>>18261354
Can I get a near future reading?
>>
File: 1460075742152.jpg (152KB, 644x591px) Image search: [Google]
1460075742152.jpg
152KB, 644x591px
>>18261354
Is a gf in my immediate future?
>>
>>18261358
You are not the first to do this mistake, and definitely not the last. Mistakes are sometimes more beautiful than perfections.

I started a magickal project a long time ago and disbanded it but it is still in effect. What is the overall outcome?
>>
>>18261298
I want a reading too about work.
>>
>>18261298
I'd like a reading on my love life and what you see in regards to meeting a girl and whatever it is you can tell me about her.
>>
>>18261361
Yeah, I'm not sure where to go from here. I'd like to cut him out of my life but since he is marrying my cousin its a bit hard to do. Just ignore him when I see him?
>>
>>18261354
Will I stay here for too long?
>>
>>18261350
That scry kind of matches with what my initial technique is which is to control my fire and desires and let time unfold what may come. I'm not sure what the other conditions I should watch for would be.

It's funny. I pulled three of swords for myself if I tried to push how I feel on him instead of letting time take it's course.

For you:
I pulled The World. I think this may indicate you already have control of the situation.

You should keep your eyes on your surroundings and be aware, though. Don't lose your awareness or get lost. Try to maintain balance so that you can keep clear sight of that which surrounds you.
>>
>>18261352
Brief: If you came here for the faces, then you leave under duress.

There is a lot of sadness and anguish, but others you can share your grief with. There is solace in that.

>>18261363
Brief: Picture your body hear your voice, fall into your eyes.

There is someone you are pining over, but you can not reach them. You are longing for them.

>>18261373
Brief: So I don't care anymore, but it's calling your name.

You do not like your job or feel happy but you still go to it.
>>
>>18261345
I'd just be honest with him.

I'd ask him why he didn't come if he was in the area and let him know you were hurt that he'd rather drink than spend time with you on your birthday.

It might be a bit dramatic and he may not react well. He also might be apologetic.

Either way you allow yourself to have some kind of closure to the situation instead of bottling it up.

If it were one of my friends, I'd tell it was pretty shit they went to drink but didn't bother to show up. I found out last year on my bday though my best friend was in the ER with his son in critical condition so you don't always know for sure what the other person's circumstances are. I thought he was just being flaky, but he was dealing with the morality of his child and didn't want to burden me with any worry.

Some people also don't value birthdays as much as others I have found out. For many it's just another day. For other's it's a day to spend with people you cherish.
>>
>>18261372

I see an apple. It's turning slowly, though darkness surrounds it under the spotlight. Parts of it seem almost like they're clear candy-coated, but I feel that something amiss may be inside of the apple. I do not know if it is rot, a razorblade, or poison, but I would not eat the apple.

As far as I can tell it is inert: whatever has gone wrong with it is going to keep itself to itself unless some schmuck comes along and takes a bite.
>>
>>18261401
>It might be a bit dramatic and he may not react well. He also might be apologetic.
He's a pretty quiet guy, definitely be apologetic but the hurts been done.

I'd take his word for it if there was another excuse, but the fact that he was drinking in a bar 10 minutes away that my cousin went to join him at after my bday dinner said enough to me desu. Thank you for your words?
>>
>>18261381
No, don't ignore him. But like when Christmas time comes around you got one less present to worry about.
>>
>>18261405
I hope you had a good birthday either way. Sorry that something like that happened.
>>
>>18261400
Thanks
>>
>>18261383

Good deal. Clear sight and balance are important in and of themselves, so I'll be careful to maintain awareness and avoid wrong turns.
>>
>>18261419
Thank you for your reading, by the way.

I love the imagery in scries. It's like picking apart stories.
>>
>>18261419
any chance I could get a reading?
>>
>>18261423

Indeed. Sometimes I try to write stories about scries.
>>
>>18261428

Yes, but I don't want to open the flood gates. Give me the details pertinent and your query.
>>
>>18261293
cheswick
>>
>>18261354
Will everything be okay next week?
>>
>>18261411
I just know that my cousins family would scorn me if I did the same, I hate double standards

>>18261416
Thank you! Other than that I had a great night
>>
>>18261435
what details do you need?
>>
File: 1476907537464.gif (421KB, 700x525px) Image search: [Google]
1476907537464.gif
421KB, 700x525px
>>18261293
Existing would be enough ;_;
>>
>>18261435
not them but are u doing more readings??

can u tell me if i will be with my crush? im female
>>
>>18261440
See >>18056175
>>
File: 1471036641386-1.jpg (181KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1471036641386-1.jpg
181KB, 1920x1080px
Im sorry if I bother any of the readers , but could someone help me with a query?
Pic unrelated
>>
>>18261480
You feel distraught. Give me your query, and I'll decide whether or not to read it.
>>
>>18261293
my ex ;_;
>>
>>18261293

someone who will never like me back
>>
>>18261486
Im nervous over the outcome of a situation.
I need to know if they're positive or if i failed.
>>
>>18261435
I'm >>18261449

query: I want to know who in my life is interested in me romantically. I'm male. sign is gemini but I don't believe in astrology at all. any other details you need?
>>
>>18261497
>tfw i have this problem
>tfw the fact they don't like me back/play hard to get makes me like them more
why
>>
>>18261298
Love reading pls
>>
>>18261508
It's just a oneitis, stop focusing on them and the feeling goes away
>>
File: tumblr_m7svfvmYKJ1qdqmteo1_1280.jpg (107KB, 612x612px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m7svfvmYKJ1qdqmteo1_1280.jpg
107KB, 612x612px
>>18261293
For obvious reasons it's you anon.
>>18261298
Can I ask you what it means if you "go back home" but there nothing left for you there anymore?
>>18261241
Interested in this
>>18261258
So 2016 Scorpio is now a trans lobster kinda makes sense.
>>18261440
Awe thanks onii chan
>>
>>18261519
i honestly can't feel happy without them though. never felt this way.
>>
>>18261569
same ;_;
>>
>>18261569
It's just infatuation. You probably find yourself thinking about them a lot. when that happens just try to distract yourself with other thoughts, maybe take up a new hobby. you can still find happiness in other things.
>>
>>18261583
This. Start lifting. Distracting, natural high of endorphins and who knows you may even catch their eye one day
>>
>>18261569
>>18261580

just bee urself anon
>>
>>18261569
are you a guy or girl?
>>
>>18261583
>>18261588
Do P90-X or Insanity instead.
>>
>>18261498
That's a little to vague for me to read. I honestly have no idea what you're talking about. Care to rephrase? I don't need a novel, just to know what I'm reading.
>>
>>18261348
No I'm grill

Readers tell me I'm qt though :^)
>>
>>18261600
girl
his aura is very enticing but he is not? hard to explain. he's not typical "attractive".
>>
>>18261603
Hey does it work I've seen it on TV.
>>18261607
Why don't you like story's
>>
>>18261620
>girl
>his

ok
>>
>>18261627
>Hey does it work I've seen it on TV.

I've done it myself and had a few friends do it. I mean its not gonna make you fucking jacked or anything unless you do them multiple times, but it will put some muscle on you definitely and tone you and your body fat down.
>>
>>18261629
r u fit
>>
>>18261627
It works, its good. Swimming is just as good too, as is HIIT of any sort.
>>
>>18261633
Appearance wise sure. These days though, I'm not as fit as I used to be. I could stand to definitely do some cardio and build more muscle back.
>>
>>18261641
tell me about urself, ur interests, zodiac sign, etc. ;)
>>
>>18261607
>>18261607
I took some tests recently (past week)
The results will be given this Monday and i need to know the results, because my plans depend a lot on them
>>
>>18261654
You seem a little thirsty there anon.
>>
>>18261656
I will kindly and respectfully decline your query, as my accuracy rate with absolutes, while being above average, is not as good as I would like it.
>sort of like your test results
>>
>>18261659
i too like pina colidas
>>
>>18261681
I'm just gonna go over here anon. Hopefully you find you a fit boy/man in the future though.
>>
File: IMG_2527.jpg (38KB, 379x388px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2527.jpg
38KB, 379x388px
>>
>>18261689
you doing readings now?
>>
File: 1477169083928.png (127KB, 586x478px) Image search: [Google]
1477169083928.png
127KB, 586x478px
>>18261689
I'm just sitting here drinking my tea Empath while pic related happens.
>>
Since most of the query is regarding to finding a boyfriend and girlfriend, will you come back here once you get one?
>>
>>18261704
That's a trick question

They won't find one if they don't leave here first
>>
>>18261704
Sure, I like talking to people here drama aside. Plus queries can help with other things too. You're here forever, just remember that.
>>
anyone doing readings now?
>>
>>18261691
Not right now, and chances are not tonight unless it catches my eye/is important. I'm currently working out; only checking back here between sets/for rests. Thread is at 400 replies anyway, so it's shitpost time anyway kek
>>18261699
l-lewd! Yea, I'm checking /div/ between sets and i was like "that was...weird"
>>
>>18261704
if my bf allows me.
>>
>>18261722
>>18261722
>>18261722

new
>>
File: images (16).jpg (9KB, 260x194px) Image search: [Google]
images (16).jpg
9KB, 260x194px
>>18261681
I read that as pina colitis...
>>18261639
Looks like I should get a new toy.
>>18261629
Are you jacked honey? Let's go soc and see a nice six pack
>>
>>18261725
>Are you jacked honey? Let's go soc and see a nice six pack

I'm good, just continuing sitting here drinking my tea.
>>
>>18261731
One simply does not mention that they are ripped in a sea of tfwnobf and expect to leave without postin pic
>>
>>18261752
Would it help if I said I already had a girlfriend? Hmm, probably not huh? Either way, still just gonna sit here and drink my tea.
>>
Offering 3 readings because well, Im drunk and would love to practice my thoth tarot intuitive skills and requesting for one reading, too. I can trade. I my query is love related.

Crowley in pic related because well, he is the frontman of the new aeon and I actually like and read the guy writes, lol.
>>
>>18261765
General reading for the rest of the year would be fine.
>>
>>18261765
Male
Scorpio

Anything you see on a girl entering my life soonish?
>>
>>18261765
Career reading, for this >>18259983
>>
File: 2fakX.jpg (7KB, 210x251px) Image search: [Google]
2fakX.jpg
7KB, 210x251px
>>18261765
male
taurus
I'd like a general reading pls
Thread posts: 415
Thread images: 60

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.