[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Divination General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 347
Thread images: 54

Welcome to Divination General!

Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

Every method is welcome: Tarot, Runes, Cartomancy, Scrying, Pendulum, Cleromancy, Oracle cards, I-Ching, Tasseomancy, etc.

>If you're NEW, please READ the STICKY:
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074

>Guides made by some of our readers:
Rustig, wrote this to help beginners on how to choose a deck and start with the tarot:
http://i.imgur.com/2rodLWB.png

Thoth, made his own tarot and rune guide:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

>Some useful tips before posting:
-New readers should post that they're offering readings and what information they require from a querent.
-Look for their posts in the thread to determine what's needed and before posting, check if they finished reading already.
-Some readers will refuse to do certain readings - respect that choice. Also, bullshit queries will get bullshit answers.
-An "air query" can be made to no one in particular, but no one in particular may answer!
-Avoid making the same question over and over and/or to different readers, this may lead to more confusion than clarification
-Please refer to the Dream General threads for dream interpretation

>Readers and Querents:
Please, respect each other, let's keep things decent here.
Provide feedback when applied, we're a growing community and many readers are starting, let's help each other to improve.

>Chatroom: IRC (Internet Relay Chat) channel for discussion:
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.sorcery.net/#/div/ination

>New /div/ Discord chat:
https://discord.gg/bFAqcGD

Previous: >>18259230
>>
This picture is triggering me to read.
>>
>>18261733

that was the plan all along.
>>
File: Jack-White_article_story_large.jpg (150KB, 1012x669px) Image search: [Google]
Jack-White_article_story_large.jpg
150KB, 1012x669px
With hope that Cheswick will answer my prayers
>>
>>18261733
doooo ett
>>
hey /div/
I am incredibly lonely, both in friendship and relationship
when will I find people I belong with?
any method is fine, just want to know if im due for a happy ending or not
>>
>>18261763
It's not much but you're welcome to be my friend anon.
>>
>>18261767
I appreciate the sentiment, but I really need local friends. Nobody to go get stoned by a bonfire with, you know? internet friends are a blessing but cant hold a candle to irl ones
>>
>>18261763

do you go to school? usually there's some clubs with people who have the same interests as you and stuff
>>
>>18261770
Too true anon, I know exactly what you mean; I'd be lost without my martial arts friends as I'm more or less a hermit irl. I wish you all the best in your endeavours. I may be able to give you a reading a little later, if I can smash out dinner quickly enough.
>>
>>18261773
2nd year of community, tried the clubs, dont mix with the people. They tend to be in different spots in life, either older and disinterested, or emotionally stunted in some way. I have great conversations with people, have gotten numbers even, but when they find out im not 21 , they lose interest. nobody really wants to hang out with someone who cant even go to a club

and the club choices arent too great either. options are charities, grade-related things, and video game/anime
>>
>>18261774
that would be nice, thank you
>>
>>18261780
if it's real to me, its real. if it's fake to you, its fake. who cares?
>>
>>18261778

ahh yeah, i can understand your frustration. but there's more things to do than go out to clubs, that can get boring. maybe there's a group for people your age? i dunno. either way good luck, making friends/love isn't easy <3
>>
Preface, I know I don't usually don't ask for things in return for readings so I apologise if this is selfish of me.

I got Naruto ultimate ninja storm 3 but I haven't watched anything after the chuunin exams. Anyone who can give me the tl;dr of what happens between now and the start of this game will get a full reading on whatever they like. I'd like to play the game, but I'd also like to understand what's going on.

Many thanks <3
>>
File: 53230193.jpg (662KB, 743x1024px) Image search: [Google]
53230193.jpg
662KB, 743x1024px
Offering 3 readings for the first ones who reply in this thread because well, Im drunk and would love to practice my thoth tarot intuitive skills!

I request one reading, too. I will trade!! Who accepts the offer?

Austin Spare in pic related because well, he is one of the few people in the last 200 years who broke the barrier between art and magick.
>>
>>18261811
see
>>18261763
thank u
>>
>>18261805
Tl;dr sasukes a douche naruto learns how to harness his powers third hokage dies.
>>
>>18261805
Oh lord Empath, you've missed a helluva lot. Where do I begin, I'll try and give you the cliff notes version.

>Orochimaru attacks the Leaf and the Third Hoakge sacrifices himself
>Naruto defeats Gaara's Tailed Beast Form
>Naruto trains under a Legendary Ninja, Jiraiya (one of Orochimaru's old partners)
>New Hokage is Tsunade (Also Orochimaru/Jiraiya's partners that trained under the 4th Hokage)
>Sasuke's brother shows up and fucks Sasuke up
>Sasuke leaves to go gain more power from Orochimaru
>Naruto vs. Sasuke, Naruto loses
>Time-skip
>Akatsuki is the big bad organization looking for tailed beasts (Itachi is part of it, Sasuke's brother)
>They take Gaara's tailed beast from him
>A bunch of shit ends up happening with Akatsuki most of them being killed
>Sasuke kills Orochimaru and goes after the Leaf Village
>Leader of Akatsuki kills everyone in the Leaf
>Naruto vs. Pain (Leader of Akatsuki)
>Naruto goes full nine tails almost and ends up converting Pain basically to his ideals and Pain brings everyone back to life
>some other shit happens and the new big bad is Obito (Kakashi's old partner and the reason he has a Sharingan)
>Obito is working with a revived Madara and a big war kicks off bringing tons of people back from the dead
>Madara is like the ultimate Uchiha
>blah blah blah

Should be where you're at in the game.
>>
>>18261811
I want a reading. I am female and Libra. I want to know if I would get a job soon and if I will travel soon.
>>
>>18261811
You got two readings in the last thread too.
>>
>>18261811
I'd like a reading! Female, Taurus, favorite colors green/orange, strengths and weaknesses please
>>
>>18261812

I will ignore this question because its plain stupid. Sorry anon, but you dont wait to stuff to come to you if you feel miserable and lonely. You create it! You are the magus of your own life, and you need no one or no shit to come in your life to feel happy. All which you desire and could possibly desire is within you, excuse me, I dont wanna sound new age, but its the truth.

My answer could possibly make you sad, and we dont need more of that shit in this world. Just remember...you are never alone.
>>
>>18261824
give me your sad answer so I am forced to change my fate
>>
File: 57.jpg (351KB, 500x502px) Image search: [Google]
57.jpg
351KB, 500x502px
>>18261733
Could I request an air reading? I can give you a picture?
>>
>>18261805
seriously tho prove this shit is real, most of you are rp'ing making baseless predictions.
>>
>>18261820

You are right, and I will keep my promise. I will start reading soon for those 2 anons.

Btw, no reader lurking? I wanna trade
>>
>>18261811
I'll give you a short scry. Query and relevant genders is what I need. What kind of query would you like to read for me?
>>
>>18261832
We have a couple, don't know if they're reading right now or up for it. Empath and Cheswick are at least here though.
>>
>>18261777

Well I told you not to take this very seriously as I am not really sober right now, and not really versed in this complex and artsy thoth tarot.

It seems really goos, anon.
An excess first...debauchery of some kind.../ or overwhelming emotions worked out to the point wealth as a result. Control Are you struggling with something intellectual related? Or a lady/man you would like to conquer? You or him seems to be trying to approach....2 court cards heading towards each other and the sun behind them...success and happiness.

Success as a clarifier. Seems a possible good outcome, in whatever you may be doing or will start doing. Just remember. Reason, and intellectual energy plays an important part in here, Think, plan, do. Think before doing, and thngs shouldgo ok. Remember just not to overthink, and going for it, whatever it is.
>>
Hi guys my names brad I'm 26 male cancer Sydney Australia. I've currently got a very serious myriad of Health conditions of having major brain surgery last year. I would like a checkup on my health. Also what is making me so dizzy all the time?

Also my relationship with my girlfriend. Is it good? And is she been sneaky with her mobile phone and currently talking to another guy? Who is he and what does he do. Is it on the bus? Work? I have my suspicions but I am not sure. Very protective of her mobile and "different" . I could be paranoid however.

Thannyou guys I really appreciate it.

Bradley .
>>
>>18261846
That helps enough with other readings actually, thanks for that.
>>
>>18261834

My query would be:

1) Will she and I share a common college class in the future?

2)Will she approach to me again in the future?

If you tarot and you´d find easier to answer this via tarot, please go ahead, if not well...go ahead anyways.

What query would you like me to answer? I am eager to answer almost anything right now, Love, general advice....
>>
>>18261787

Are you somewhat shy, anon? For some time, if you do like someone right now, you seem to be working in making in happen, at least in your pace. I do think you are ovethinking and like to keep most of your desires as fantasy and not act upon them...Because after some delusion, ilusion, or deception happens...you seem to realize tis is no longer serving you, you start to desire something new, leaving behind the old things...

Advice cards would be the princess of disks, the star and 10 pf cups. I have no idea why I am getting right now this idea I should type the cards, so you can google them and understande them better. This cards as a combo are telling you to stop keeping your head in the clouds, and act to create upon the material world, as things should go ok if your will is strong enough.
>>
>>18261850

No problem, bests of luck to you anon
>>
>>18261722
I've been drinking but fuck it; someone reading please. Scorpio if that helps you out at all. My question is what will become out of the girl I want?
>>
>>18261818

Well, it seems you will get a job, the magus card tells me you have to do a fair amount of transactions or communications first....you know, like the person who is sure she/he will get a job because he applied to 20 different places....sooner or later, he/she will get called back! avoid passivity, being stuck you know...and things shoulg go ok

As if you will travel you got 2 cups cards out of 3 total cards which are positive, which mean emotional satisfaction. Something stable must be reached in order to enjoy fully this emotional satisfaction, maybe money or job ralated. Luxury card means something will be recieved...it is this travel news or not, you have to find out by yourself...

Clarifier is the princess of swords, which tells of struggling against your own mind or negative energy on your surroundings...nothing big, but keep be positive and act towards your goals, you will achieve them if you really want to.

Hope this helped.
>>
>>18261851

There's a solid possibilitythat she might be open to it, but this would have to be facilitated to a certain extent. There is a matter of practicality that would do nicely, but you're likely to miss it because your head is a bit in the clouds, snd you might hope a bit too hard that she'll do it just because.

The cards also counsel that, if you think her to be the kind sweet innocent type, you might be mistaken. She might be wilder than you think, and your expectations of her should be reevaluated. Still, leveraging opportunities of practical matters that are advantageous to her would be more likely to get you somewhat what you want.

As for my query, I'd like a reading on how much effort I should put into an extended business relationship with the client I'm seeing next Saturday.
>>
>>18261887
Thank you so much. It helps a lot!
>>
>>18261862
I unfortunately love my delusions of grandeur. I know they're fucked up and not real, but its hard not to think of them and want them.
>>
>>18261889

Wait, you did this reading in an online-random shuffling tarot card site, or as with legit real life tarot cards??

I dont wanna be a douche anon, but did you answered question number 1??? If you did all of this online, can you scry for me and I promise I wont bother again?

I will surely do yours in a bit.
>>
>>18261901
I didn't use a randomizer. I used Galaxy Tarot, which allows you to pick your own cards. My interpretation accuracy don't change, but I have slightly better sortilege with the app than with actual cards.

My noting #2 was to indicate that I answered #2, as opposed to #1. I don't do yes/no based on matters outside of your control.

Of you don't want to read for me, that's fine. I'm about to go to sleep anyway.
>>
>>18261889

2 of pentacles-4 of cups-3 of pentacles-4 of pentacles-5 of wands.

This was really straightforward anon. This matter will seem to bring you troubles of some sort, and cards suggest to not to waste a lot of your emotional energy in this, back off from possible conflicts as you possibly can.

I get this message of being hermetic, you know. Of couse, when the time comes, take this reading with a grain of salt and do what do feel would be the best. Sorry it was this short, but the answer was really straitforward. Hope this helped.
>>
>>18261916
Thats ok. What I got was that she will possibly approach, because this will do good for her, and possibly for me too. I appreciate it, good luck, and thanks anon
>>
>>18261847
Please guys anyone for me ?

I'm in real need of this. It's extremely bothering in my both questions
>>
Attempting some divination by dice.

>Yes or no type query
>gender
>>
>>18261947
Shall I win this week?
>>
>>18261956
Most certainly a no.

>no one else bites.
Alright, goodnight /div/.
>>
>>18261862
I am the third replier. I didn't see your reading request, Tarot, I Ching or Tasseomancy?
>>
>>18262018
most readers are wymin tho
>>
>>18261947
Will my trip go well?
female
>>
>>18261947

Should I try full spreads? (Yes) or short ones (No).

Male
>>
>>18261947
Am I working with any aliens
Male
>>
>>18262296
This query intrigues me.
>>
>>18260463

Are you the femanon whom also speaks Spanish? If so I'll give you a longer reading if you want, after this one.

>Queen of Wands
>Three of Cups
>King of Cups
>Ten of Cups

Daaam girl quite the combination of cards.

If you are not in a relationship, which i find doubtful, then it is time for you to start looking for something serious. Not a good time for parties or (fun) social interactions i am afraid.

Well, if you are already in a relationship or strongly considering someone, it is adviced to start taking this relationship a bit more serious. I am not talking to marry mind you but to put more tought in to it. Ask your higher self what is the next step to take, trust your intuition.

Relationship or not, expect some gre
Intence (probably in a good way) times for love comming soon if they have not already. Use protection if you don't want an unexpected baby.

I would like some feedback on this if possible... I am actually wondering why your query wasn't love related considering what i see.

Hope it helped.
>>
>>18262323
Can you read me please

male, 23, gemini, general reading
>>
File: Everything's gone to shit.gif (282KB, 650x450px) Image search: [Google]
Everything's gone to shit.gif
282KB, 650x450px
>>18262324
I need a song you relate to/that describes how you're feeling and a first name, is tarot okay?
>>
>>18261813
>>18261816
Many thanks anons! Sorry about late reply; fell asleep at my desk and moved to my bed.
>>
>>18262375
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gnuxpgFM0LY

listening to this for a month now-Michael

its ok
>>
>>18262378
ay m8ty , you reading?
>>
>>18262323
Si soy yo, perdĂłn por contestar hasta ahorita.
>>
>>18262384
Hi Michael! I'll be doing a past present future reading.

>Past - Death (Reversed)
You have gone through an end of a personal era for you, and it was not by your choosing, as far as I can tell. it seems that it was forced upon you and you could only really accept it, but you were very reluctant about it.

>Present - Knight of cups (reversed)
Be sure to take care when near water, also, there could be someone in your life that's easily upset, and lashes out at people quickly for most things,

>Future - Five of wands
This foretells some type of conflict, maybe one where you'll be in competition with others who are equally if not more motivated than you. Don't fret though, have some confidence in your ability and give whatever it is your all!

In conclusion, though something has come to an end,that doesn't mean your life will stop. Be sure to take care of those around you and they will take care of you too. Don't lose faith in what you can do and give everything 100%
>>
in need of a love reading and can trade
>>
>>18262409
Would you be willing to do a reading for me? I have two choices to make for a project to pursue and time is limited; someone else's emotional and physical well-being hangs in the balance. Do I pursue my old project or should I diverge and pursue this new lead?

Currently meditating with this : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R_U504rFqDU

First name is Adam. Tarot would be fantastic.
>>
>>18260467

Love is in the air this month for Leos

>Strenght
>Ten of Cups

She thanks she or yo u can improve eachoter. There are strong feelings in between which i would say its one of the many forms of love but not the romantic type (yet). Family love for now would be a good comparative I think.

If you want to work it out for something more, I think you are on a good spot. There has been errors that can be fixed, learn from them and use them to grow, not to fall.

Hope it helped, and good luck
>>
>>18262420

Shoot away, do you want scrying or Tarot?
>>
Have I been hexed? Also will I be successful in my magic?
>>
>>18262407

Tranquila jaja, me conformo con saber que leíste mi post. Algo más que quisieras saber?
>>
>>18262430

Thinks*
>>
>>18262423
Hi Adam!
> ten of wands
This tells me that you haven't been given the time to reap the rewards from your past work. the work you're putting in will be a burden on you for sure.

> Wheel of Fortune(Reversed)
you're going to be facing a great turning of the tables, and not in your favor either. This tells me that this will probably be caused by not allowing someone else to help shoulder the burden of the ten of wands.

>Nine of cups
This card speaks of a job complete, and the rewards reaped, it seems that you'll find a way to either sidestep the wheel, or at least turn it back to your favor later.

I'm not going to tell you what to do, but as fate has it, old or new project chosen, you'll get it under control after a bit of a bump. have some faith and try not to hold this burden all by yourself.
>>
>>18262432
scrying sounds nice, i acn only tarot though

is there happiness in store for (f-m) us together?
>>
>>18260483

>Two of Pentacles
>Five of Wands

She might want you to be more focused on her, perhaps even to be more playful and less rigid but mainly the former, pretty straight forward.

Take in consideration this reading is on the lines of advice, I don't know if it's going to work or not. But I have a feeling it will.

Hope it helped.
>>
>>18262438
Si pero es algo personal, estas en discord o en el Chat irc?
>>
>>18262464

Solo cargo el cel pero entraré al IRC, búscame como NH
>>
>>18262458
Thank you for taking the time to read my fortune. This actually provides a lot of insight; it's good to see that there is a fruitful ending in store for these toils, despite the upset... which I can already imagine what that will be.

Thank you again, Mayor. Blessings of peace and sight be upon you.
>>
Behind sooner dining so window excuse he summer. Breakfast met certainty and fulfilled propriety led. Waited get either are wooded little her. Contrasted unreserved as mr particular collecting it everything as indulgence. Seems ask meant merry could put. Age old begin had boy noisy table front whole given.

Did shy say mention enabled through elderly improve. As at so believe account evening behaved hearted is. House is tiled we aware. It ye greatest removing concerns an overcame appetite. Manner result square father boy behind its his. Their above spoke match ye mr right oh as first. Be my depending to believing perfectly concealed household. Point could to built no hours smile sense.
>>
Greatly cottage thought fortune no mention he. Of mr certainty arranging am smallness by conveying. Him plate you allow built grave. Sigh sang nay sex high yet door game. She dissimilar was favourable unreserved nay expression contrasted saw. Past her find she like bore pain open. Shy lose need eyes son not shot. Jennings removing are his eat dashwood. Middleton as pretended listening he smallness perceived. Now his but two green spoil drift.

Effect if in up no depend seemed. Ecstatic elegance gay but disposed. We me rent been part what. An concluded sportsman offending so provision mr education. Bed uncommonly his discovered for estimating far. Equally he minutes my hastily. Up hung mr we give rest half. Painful so he an comfort is manners.
>>
>>18262479
>>18262482
Oh for petes sake, get this shitposting outta here.
>>
Please give me a general reading.
>>
File: 1469162136345.jpg (3KB, 50x59px) Image search: [Google]
1469162136345.jpg
3KB, 50x59px
>>18262483
I see a bag of potato chips in your future.
>>
File: It's a happy shake.jpg (5KB, 216x233px) Image search: [Google]
It's a happy shake.jpg
5KB, 216x233px
>>18262473
It's my pleasure!
>>
File: Just a bite.gif (11KB, 650x450px) Image search: [Google]
Just a bite.gif
11KB, 650x450px
Aight dudes, I'm going to walk my dog real quick and then I think I'll do three reads.
I need:
Name,
Age,
Sign,
A description of how you act/who you are
A song that you relate to at this moment,

These will be Past Present Future readings as I'm still hella new to this.
>>
>>18262485
Close, it's some chex mix, and it's in a bowl. Just made it an hour ago. You want some?
>>
>>18262489
>Rodrigo
>18
>Aries
>I'm directionless and depressed. I have a lot of things weighing in on my mind at the moment, and I don't know what I'll end up doing with my life. I try to be as calm as possible, but sometimes I just get really angry and I hate myself for it.
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a15yqZ1uL9A
>>
>>18262489
Matt
Aquarius
Laid back and rarely angry, autonomous, uni student, no huge desires in life outside of spiritual advancement
Eclipse by pink floyd
>>
File: 1476507172492s.jpg (2KB, 104x125px) Image search: [Google]
1476507172492s.jpg
2KB, 104x125px
>>18262497
Your shallowness that alienates others isn't because you are too cosmic for Earth. It's due to mild brain damage.
>>
>>18262489
m
aquarius
vey much to myself/ kinda always irritable due to depression
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ku-s98PCx0 this song is great and makes me feel better when im down
>>
Doing some rune readings
>>
>>18262520
what info do you need? just a query?
>>
>>18262505
thanks, pretty insightful even though I don't fully understand it
>>
>>18262522
Yep
>>
>>18262520
I'll take one. Regarding love life in near future. What should I do to get this qt from school that I'm thinking about?
>>
>>18262494
Hi Rodrigo!

>Past - King of swords
You've experienced the feeling to get your life onto some kind of track forward. That, or it could be that you have always had someone in your life who helped control what you should do and now they could be out of the picture?

>Present - Three of pentacles
Things are just barely starting for you, buddy! I think that even with a small bit of effort, you'll see some results into your path.

>Future - Ten of wands.
Some time ahead, you're going to have a lot on your plate, but you'll reach a completed state. It won't be the kind where you can just drop it and then it'll stay like that though. It looks like you'll be have fruits to your labor but they'll be mostly unavailable even though you most definitely earned them.

My conclusion is that you have lost a mentor or person who helped you steer your life. But if you take some time and put in effort, you'll find that you don't need another navigator when you know the seas of yourself so well! Try not to shoulder all of the burdens coming up, take time and accept a helping hand once in awhile.

I hope this helps!
>>
>>18262520
can you tell me what to do to make vt guy and i work out
>>
>>18262524
okay

will they ever talk to me again?
>>
I need some reading about my career.
I am 34, cancer, Emily. Any good opportunity for me in the future? Been feeling down lately about my bad luck when it comes to work. Thanks for your guidance.
>>
>>18262520
I'd appreciate one. I'd like just a general reading about my academic future, I don't know where I'm going on that front. If I will I get into my dream school, specifically.
>>
>>18262520
Where am i and this guy im talking to in my class headed? is it anything worth my time
>>
Can someone give me a sergeant reading?
>>
File: image.jpg (3MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
3MB, 4032x3024px
>>18262526
Do it, be confident and it should go well
>>
File: 146i91587846s.jpg (4KB, 77x136px) Image search: [Google]
146i91587846s.jpg
4KB, 77x136px
>>18262535
Just like all the other guys he'll try to short you on the money, remember what your pimp said, "Full amount up front."
>>
>>18262540
Thank you
pretty runes you got here, have a nice day
>>
image.jpg
3MB, 4032x3024px
>>18262529
I don't think so.
>>
>>18262527
Thanks a ton for the reading, I feel a bit less stressed out now (even if it probably won't last). And although I wouldn't really say I've lost a mentor, I definitely have less structure in my life now.
>>
>>18262520
Is driving down there today a bad idea?
>>
>>18262520
is he ever gonna reach out to me or are we done
>>
>>18262520
will we be together? me and l
>>
image.jpg
3MB, 4032x3024px
>>18262534
You will have success of some kind.

Something came up gonna have to cut it short.
>>
>>18262520
Has he noticed I deleted him from my accounts? did my doing that ruin things
>>
>>18262520
Is he the one?
>>
>>18262518
Hi! I didn't get your name, but I'll try my best!

Past - Ten of Cups
You've reached some kind of emotional maturity, or, you've recently become close with some people, and formed a close knit family feeling with them.

>Present - Page of Pentacles
Soon enough you could receive a message of good fortune. There could be a hands on, hard working person that will either come into your life, or become more important in your life.

>Future - The empress
The way this is reading to me is that you could be having some kind of luxury become a part of the natural order of your life soon enough.

In conclusion, you've created or become a part of a group/family And you might receive some good news from this! The news will maybe lead into a new luxury that will eventually just become commonplace into your life.

I really hope this helped!
>>
>>18262569
m is the beginning of my name, im not male, sorry shouldve clarified

i think i know what this is about, muchas gracias
>>
>>18262563
he probably doesn't care
>>
>>18262459
Sorry for the Delay, doing it.
>>
>>18262584
youre right
>>
>>18262459

When i scry i start seeing some dark tunnel or cave, but i am at the end of it since roots creating a path, i see some light at the end of the tunel. When i reach it I see a beautiful garden, flowers of all colors.

Ha! I think it's pretty straight that there is indeed something great indeed. This might come after feeling a bit down, perhaps that's how this relationship started, like in the dark cave you will grow to see the light.

Take action my man, enjoy. Plants being this relevant indicate this is something that needs to be "watered" or so to speak.

My query is if my brother should go to Colombia or stay in the states.
He is Male , Cancer 26, his name is Manuel.
>>
Allright, I'm gonna go to bed, see yall later!
>>
>>18262621
would you like to trade readings? im kinda in a rough patch right now and would really appreciate some
>>
Hi u guys it's Christine female libra 23
If you have the time please pull a single card for me
I really could use just some advice or something....
I've been really exhausted lately and I don't know how to deal with it
Like extremely exhausted I don't know how to describe it
If no one pulls a card for me that's ok too I don't mind.....
I just feel like I could use some advice or...
And explanation why I'm so tired
>>
>>18262621
>2 of swords
if he stays he will feel mentally suck and back and forth, like he should have went.

>3 of wands
if he goes he will have a lot of fun, adventure.
>>
>>18262520
Can I get a love reading?
>>
>>18262649
when did this feeling start?
>>
>>18262658
maybe a couple months ago, maybe a little less
i'll feel energized in the morning and after two hours of work i'll feel beat
>>
>>18262652
Thanks

>>18262647

I am busy atm, but will do in two hours if you want. Leave your query, sing and gender. I don't need a trade but I hope I can help.
>>
File: 1460692646344.png (280KB, 719x548px) Image search: [Google]
1460692646344.png
280KB, 719x548px
>>18262664
do i have brain damage?
>>
File: 1477234764314.png (910KB, 1000x733px) Image search: [Google]
1477234764314.png
910KB, 1000x733px
Doing readings.

Provide me with a question and relevant genders. Please keep the questions not too vague, and by that I mean specify on what you mean in regards of ''general reading'' or ''love reading''.

I will be doing readings for possibly next three hours until I go to sleep.
>>
>>18262698
female, male
missed ur visions yesterday, can u give me a vision if i will be with my crush? thanks
>>
>>18262698
Female
Will I find love at university?
>>
>>18262698
Meee
Mar
Future love reading
>>
>>18262698
Oh my lucky day!

What will I happen if or when I join the Masons? More on the lines of if I should I guess.

Thanks in advance.
>>
>>18262692
love reading (if you see anything about a specific guy im having difficulties with right now thatd be great but if not thats okay too) im just in a super bad state right now and saying i have no one (not just love but friends and family too) is not an exaggeration. its affecting my day to day, i feel stuck in the place im in and i hate it its driving me crazy.
aquarius
female
thank you so much i appreciate
>>
>>18262698
Male
Love reading
Will i get into a relationship?
If so whats the gender of the person
>>
>>18262698
I'm male, inquiring about female. what did I do that hurt her? how do I begin to fix it?
>>
>>18262698
Female
Love reading for the first few months of next year?
>>
>>18262698
do you see any possible s/o in the near future? theres two guys i have in mind, one who i thought i was set on but now im on the fence of moving on, and another who ive talked to a couple of days ago, we go to school together, i dont know him too well...just curious if anything could happen.
theyre male and im female
>>
>>18262698
Female and male
Im sorry if its too vague question, but..
My bf and I will go on a trip soon, we've been together only couple of month now. Is the trip gonna go good? Or its better to cancel it?
>>
File: 1470095152577s.jpg (2KB, 125x84px) Image search: [Google]
1470095152577s.jpg
2KB, 125x84px
>>18262712
You're going to have to get those yeast infections under control before anything, girlfriend.
>>
>>18262698
female
what is somethign my next boyfriend about my next bf i really like about him?
>>
>>18262698
Is everyone I work with human
Male
And thank you in advance incase I forget to reply
>>
Doing rune readings again
>Eye color
>Random fact
>Query
>>
ass kicking business is good.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cwprGyncs0A
>>
>>18262730
Brown
Napoleon is not as small as people think, it was english propaganda
Will we date?
>>
>>18262698
female
what am i good/gifted at? thanks
>>
>all these females asking for love related readings
>all these love readings

>>18262725
I'll respond to you first. I won't do this reading.

>>18262707
You're getting first in line for this one. I'm sorry I missed you yesterday.

I see a sun up in the sky, far far away, and a tower up ahead on a path. It seems to provide a well wanted shade for any traveler that may be upon this path. In this case, it would be you. You're going to find some slight respite from what would seem a rather thirsty journey. There is a man who will come out of the tower, the respite, and will lead you inside. It's warm and well furnished, and I see the woman wanting to get close to the man. He points her to another exit, seemingly showing that she's still needing to go someplace else. Staying in here would be unwanted of him, and therefore, he gently pushes her out.

I try look ahead on the path, and there's a bit of chaos coming up. Stay aware of things, and don't get too caught up in any kinds of nonsense. Love will be built eventually, if you seek the right person for it. Stick to your path and your ideals, whatever, and keep going.

>>18262700
Two green snakes, wrapped around a rose. One of them is still, akin to a statue, perhaps waiting. The other one stares at the opposing, and starts to bite at the rose's petals. Trying to make way. One petal, one by one, this snake gets through half, and eventually the entire rose. And soon, I see it biting into the neck of the other snake, turning it pale. Into an actual statue.

I would avoid doing much with this crush, or I would avoid you trying to get too upset by things not working out and biting at him. Either way, it won't work out well, since I looked upon the question of ''what will happen between you and this crush?''. Bad things, and romance will just be something akin to an obstacle.
>>
>>18262730
Brown
An eagle can kill and lift a baby deer
Is it really that bad?
>>
File: image.jpg (4MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
4MB, 4032x3024px
>>18262736
I'm not sure, they are unclear
>>
image.jpg
4MB, 4032x3024px
>>18262747
I believe so
>>
>>18262698
female
Am I going to be with my crush P?
>>
>>18262698
can you tell me how my life will go in the up coming year? im having a tough time with mentality lately female
>>
>>18262698
female
Does Z think about me often?
>>
>>18262730
hazel
about anything? jumping spiders wear rain drops as hats
anything you see my friend
>>
>>18262698
female
what is hindering me?
>>
>>18262758
Can it be fixed?
>>
>>18262705
Pebbles. So many small pebbles splattered all over the field. I seem to look through the eyes of a woman, looking for something. She notices a red glowing shard of glass. It felt like she was looking for a needle in a haystack. Once she picks it up, I see that it's one half of a heart. Picking up after your own heart or someone else, I wonder? A man appears out of the blue, with another part of the heart, and puts it close to the other. They kiss, and I hear a very relaxed ''I love you'' come from him. They kiss again, embracing one another, intertwining, akin to becoming one. Just like the heart; two parts becoming one.

Sure. Let's go with that.

>>18262711
Indeed, your lucky day.

A dice, and I see the side which has the six dots. It's placed in the middle on a small table, and on the left I see a somewhat of a young man, and on the right side I see someone far older than him. He seems to carry the appearance of Nietzsche, making me wonder just how the initial process of joining will go for you. It may feel like you're being tested, that the conversations will carry some sorts of psychological or philosophical motives. Another man shows up and puts down a platter on the table; two glasses of champagne.

This man, this Nietzsche, he seems to accept you, or at least it has that strange vibe of working out. Yet at the same time it has that strange vibe of you joining a job. At first he points you to a door, as if leading you outside, but then tells you to go to the door on the left side. You enter, and it's like... darkness. Nothingness. Standing on nothing, that's where I found you. There's nothing. You walk, and there's... nothing.

I don't see the point in joining unless you want to see or experience nothing for a while.

>>18262713
>if so what's the gender of the person

This entire query seems odd to me. I can't really tell if you will definitely get into a relationship, let alone with whom.

1/2
>>
image.jpg
4MB, 4032x3024px
>>18262772
I'll take that as a general
Nothing bad.
>>
File: 1470095207039s.jpg (4KB, 125x109px) Image search: [Google]
1470095207039s.jpg
4KB, 125x109px
>>18262774
You need to stop looking to anonymous asshats for advice, take control of your life. Time to grow up, for real this time.
>>
>>18262788

A woman sitting on a lion, reminding me of the Thoth's Lust, and behind her she's accompanied by a beastman of sorts. Another lion, it seems, but more in the shape of a man than just a mere animal. They were heading away from a carriage, and I see a sullen man standing there, which quickly fades away. This woman and two beasts, they walk away, and soon I see her stand up and on the ground, bowing and then walking away. She seems like the kind who would enjoy physical pleasures, and perhaps attention too.

The lion upon which the beast sat, he glares upon the one left on his back, and starts to get to him, slash at him.

I don't know which and whom represents what, but this kind of a relationship, if you get in that situation, you're going to be ripped apart. At least it won't go well. ps: it may just be a female you'll get together with.
>>
>>18262788
Yeah the query was weird.
If so can it be chances to a general future reading, please
>>
image.jpg
3MB, 4032x3024px
>>18262780
No.
>>
>>18262730
Blue
When the pyramids were being built, mammoths where roaming Siberia.
Will my ideas and plans come to any from of fruition?
>>
>>18262799
Already read for you. >>18262795
>>
>>18262730
>>18262730
Brown
The "average" female consumes her heigth in lipstick every 5 years.
Is it dangerous to wear this thing (necklace and symbol)
>>
>>18262804
Yes.
>>
>>18262806
Oh ok thanks.
>>
>>18262748
Tfw not even fate can say what the fuck im doing with my life
>>
>>18262801
Thanks
>>
>>18262705
>>18262788
Thank you so much :)
>>
image.jpg
4MB, 4032x3024px
>>18262811
Not dangerous but it seems it will upset some people
>>
>>18262520
>>18262698

Male (me)
I was wondering if my sister should stay with my brother and me or if it would be better for her to go with her mother for living and being taken care of?

>asked yesterday but was late to the div party

thanks if you can answer my query !
>>
>>18262698
Female
Should I expect to be accepted into the program in the spring?
>>
>>18262831
Thank you.
>>
>>18262793
wow cheswick that is actually good advice
>>
>>18262698
Male
What is my future?
Who will I "become"?
>>
>>18262718
A staff. A large wand. Ace of Swords. I see it splitting in half, and eventually breaking, falling into a puddle of water. It started off quick, with the crack from top, eventually going down. The person carrying the wand, the woman, she was shocked and horrified, but she was unable to do anything about it at that point. Her will, her weapon, split in half and broken, left to rot in a puddle of water. There's something white in the staff that leaks out; spirit in liquid form. Suddenly, all the surroundings start to get lost in darkness, it's as if she has lost light and direction, and out of confusion, she collapses and crawls backwards, in disbelief as to what's happened.

She falls over into a ravine, but a man stops her from entirely falling. She seemingly changes her clothing from what of a typical wizard into something more green and white, more light, perhaps more prepared. The man seems to talk and talk, and the hand keeps slipping. Does he not realize that the hand is slipping, and through talking, he's going to drop her entirely? She does fall for a second, but bounces off of something lurking in the darkness below her. This beast grabs onto her ankle, and now it's a tug of war between the beast and the man. He still seems to be talking instead of using his strength to potentially pull her up.

I'd say you broke her will in some fashion, or at least what she was using as a focus to look around things and see. Falling down a ravine in the darkness, losing hope. You seem to try to help, but yet you're talking more instead of doing anything. She bounced off once, but now there's the problem of something actively trying to drag her down.

If you do not treat this seriously, then I don't know really. Maybe I scried it as too much of a serious thing and it's nothing, but eh. You have visuals. Interpret it as you fit.
>>
>>18262730
Brown
Cats hate the vinegar smell so if you don't want them around just drop some vinegar
What does T(male)wants towards me(female)?
>>
>>18262719
The wheel of fortune. I see it turning, without a stop or a hitch. It just keeps going round and round, and in the middle, I see the form of the World. It seems to form itself into a ring of sorts, a wedding ring, which falls onto the ground. Nobody seems to want to pick it up. Darkness. Foggy, more so perhaps.

It looks like there's some ideas of future, but yet you're not going to pick them up. At least well, you may perhaps get with someone, and the idea of building something together would happen, but it's all up to the fate for that time to get through things. But neither you or the person would pick anything up, and perhaps it's more literal; that nothing will work out, or perhaps your ideas will not.

>>18262842
>implying that's Cheswick
>implying Cheswick ever gives good advice

First of all, Cheswick doesn't type like that. Second of all, tripcode. It's not the one she normally uses. It's good advice, yes, but it's not the person you think it is that's giving it.
>>
image.jpg
4MB, 4032x3024px
>>18262858
It seems he might be obsessed with in a bad way, be careful
>>
>>18262831

Hazel
Capricorn is currently passing through pluto
Something's been evoked within my body, I'm not sure what entire yet. Any idea?
>>
>>18262859
why are you so hateful towards cheswick? we all know she's schizo, but you seem to really hate her
>>
>>18262867
Wooaaa that's actually right from what I have experienced, he is
>>
>>18262788

I did not expected that although it makes complete sense. I guess I just did not want it to see it from that perspective.

Als always very much appreciate it, I am glad to see you around on the thread more often, you have that unique style that no other reader here can attempt. That's it until I get better at scrying i mean ;^]

Anyways, if you ever want a mediocre reading or anything in am always around. Would like to some day return the favors.

Again thanks. Have a lovely night.
>>
image.jpg
3MB, 4032x3024px
>>18262868
Either your going through puberty or you've discovered something important about yourself
>>
>>18262872
Well, be careful
>>
>>18262874

Not puberty! 24 y/o male here. I discovered something, but I have yet to figure out what it truly is. Suppose the runes can't pin it down either, thanks though.
>>
>>18262698
female
What will it look like when I'm at my highest point of success?
>>
>>18262730
Blue
Oranges cause cancer in male rats
Is he the one?
>>
>>18262721
A ring of fire, and eventually, the formations of a bonfire. It seems to provide quite a light in this dead of night, and I see a woman sitting on the side. There's a man on each side of her, a bit further off, sitting on a large stump of a tree. She seems so bright compared to the two, for both are shrouded in the dark, making it difficult to see anything about them. The one on the left seems to be the first one to walk back to the dark, away from the bonfire and the two people.

The man on the right, however, I see more and more; allegorical appearances as may be, he seems to have this old, aged look to him. Lived through things, dealt through things, and he seems to be thoughtful as well. He suddenly speaks up to the woman, and she seems so innocent compared to him. The conversation went about loneliness, and how she's not going to find anything that would satiate her needs in here. And so, he stands up as well, and walks away, leaving the woman a bit confused to sit before the bonfire, with the ring of now gold in the middle.

Neither will work out with the two, for one is too distanced, while the other is a bit more... he has other ideas and other things in mind, and he may just not want to be with you for his own reasons.

>>18262871
I have stated my reasons as to why I don't like her before, but I'll be a bit more blunt now.

She shits up the thread, brings a whole slew of people who shit on her, posts her shitty fucking pictures of Jack White and asks others to post them too. That in turns derails the thread to a good extent. And her readings, personally from what I've gotten, are not accurate. ... and she gives absolutely horrendous advice too. Oh, and that bit is my own personal one, but she reminds me of another nutcase that used to come here, and I also hated his guts. So there's that.
>>
File: McObVh5.png (149KB, 700x619px) Image search: [Google]
McObVh5.png
149KB, 700x619px
>2 readers, albeit different methods
May as well join in.

Doing reads until I'm not. All I require is a query.
Will do generals, but it's easier w/ more specific queries.
>>
>>18262873
I'm glad it makes complete sense. If you expected much, or you still want to go for it, well, go ahead. Just expect to not have anything substantial for a while, or at least wander about on very thin ice. The imagery makes a bit more sense to me; walking on black waters. Emotions. Perhaps on how you feel about what's happening in there, in the group. Who knows.

I'm only around now because it tires me out until I fall asleep, and I'm right now severely depressed. It just is how it is. And good luck to you with practice on scrying; if you want, I can perhaps provide a query or two I know an answer to, and you can practice. However, I don't see myself asking for anything to provide a light on; I already know where things are going for me, and by gods things are not looking well.

Have a good day yourself, NewHelp.
>>
>>18262886
I think so.
>>
>>18262890
Are my insecurities true?
Can i fix the cause?
>>
>>18262890
Where will I find personal success?
>>
image.jpg
4MB, 4032x3024px
>>18262895
Oops
>>
>>18262890
General love reading, Im dating currently.
>>
>>18262890
what's the incoming events between me (female) and t (male)?
>>
>>18262890
Was his sense of security the cause of our downfall?
>>
File: 1439449015088.jpg (922KB, 596x850px) Image search: [Google]
1439449015088.jpg
922KB, 596x850px
I'm probably going to leave, since it's mostly love queries, and there's another reader here, making it two. I did my job of making the thread just a bit more active, I suppose.

Sorry for those I didn't read, but meh. I'll go off and be a depressed mess again. Good day to everyone.
>>
>>18262889
> but she reminds me of another nutcase that used to come here, and I also hated his guts.
who
>>
>>18262890
Hi
I'll take a love reading, what will I have to do to get this girl from school that I'm thinking about?
Thank you in advance
>>
>>18262908
Alright, thanks for your time :)
>>
>>18262890
Greetings Nyara

Can you tell me about my plans of starting a family?
>>
>>18262900
light Brown
Franz-Joseph I didn't liked cars and only ride once in all his life
fetch me with a love reading
>>
Still doing readings
>Hair color
>Favorite Plant
>Query
>>
>>18262890
query: whow will my next bf treat me
>>
>>18262926
brown hair
orchid
Am I still on S's mind very much?
>>
>>18262908
>tfw my query wasn't love related :(
>>
image.jpg
3MB, 4032x3024px
>>18262925
Whoever you met is manipulating you it seems
>>
>>18262926
Black
I dont have a specific one but maybe a rose
Are my insecurities correct?
>>
>>18262911
Pores. Or some kind of variation of T-Rex in the thread.

>>18262921
No problem.

>>18262933
Sorry. I suppose I'm just too out of energy and too meh to do any more, even though I was forcing myself in the first place. Now since there's another reader in the thread, you may query them.
>>
>>18262936
fug, need to live in complete isolation then
>>
>>18262890
Lately I started to feel empty. Even thou everything is fine in my life and goes well, I still feel something is missing. This week I had a dream where a bluish, rotting corpse was tied to me, and I couldn't get rid of it. The best explanation I have found says that if someone dreams about a corpse, that means they are dead inside. Could this be the case? This leads me to believe that there's three options: I remain like this (or getting deeper into this empty feeling), I come back from the times I felt things or I reborn with new interest, feelings and desires. What will happen, dear reader? How could I feel that I have a place and purpose in life again which keeps me going?
>>
>>18262891
Ha i guess you could say we are in the same boat. I have been pondering to the point I find myself doing readings about where things are going to me and well... Let's just say i am trying to change it.

I know what is to see something that grims on everything else, [the grim unicorn]. We will get over it, we have to.

I would indeed like to practice with you, I can't today but another time, I will look forward to it.

Thanks and take care [I]o :)
>>
>>18262950
And pardon the bad English, hate typing on this phone, besides I am kinda busy.
>>
>>18262890
>>18262769
por favor
>>
>>18262890
love reading please...if you see anything about a specific guy im kinda with, thatd be cool. were not really doing too well though so if not that is also okay
>>
image.jpg
3MB, 4032x3024px
>>18262940
No.
>>
File: enhanced-1668-1394047882-17.jpg (385KB, 625x879px) Image search: [Google]
enhanced-1668-1394047882-17.jpg
385KB, 625x879px
>>18262896
Are your insecurities... true? That's an odd question. And it's one that, I'm sorry to say, doesn't necessitate a reading. If you have thoughts, feelings, or paranoia, it doesn't matter if they're true in the external world or not, what matters is that you're carrying them around.

Let me elaborate. If you're worried that your partner is cheating on you, well, that sucks, yeah, but being worried or not isn't actually going to change whether its true or not. You can do an investigation, and then figure out where to go from there, but those are external processes.

If you have insecurities, then they're true for you. Think of someone who has body dysmorphic disorder. They can look completely fine, but they think they look horrible, or fat, or whatever. Is this true? Well, to the outside world, no, they look fine, but to their internal world, it is true.

Regardless, yes, you can absolutely fix the cause. It just may take some time, experiences, and / or therapy. But I promise you it is at least able to be lessened in severity.

knight of disks, prince of swords, and 6 of swords science.
Stability, idealism, intellectual agility, and science being... well... just be smart about things, I suppose.

>>18262899
Ehh, this one I'm a little off on, because this is technically a valid question, but I've always been odd concerning this phrasing.

Sorry to give you a meme answer, but 6 of cups pleasure, and knight of wands. Essentially, you'll find success doing something that you enjoy. And if at the moment you enjoy nothing, at least stay away from things that you detest doing.

>>18262908
I hope you have a nice night, !Xwbf.

>>18262902
I drew ace of cups, and Art. Then I got distracted. When I tried to refocus, I eventually pulled dominion. It looks good, that there is still space for things to come together. Sorry I can't be too much more specific than this right now.
>>
>>18262962
Then, can I be who I want to be?
>>
>>18262926
My original color is black but its pink right now
Bamboo plants
My love life, just will I date anyone this year? I've been feeling hopeless to anything even remotely occurring
>>
image.jpg
3MB, 4032x3024px
>>18262967
Yes
>>
>>18262965
That's ok, it's valid advice. I'll be on the look out for something I'd enjoy doing long term :)
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
>>18262971
I.. Can't tell, they contradict each other
>>
>>18262926
>dark blond
>rosemary
have the feeling lately that something is next to me, but doesn't feel worrying at all. is it friendly, what does it want?
>>
>>18262926
>Blonde
>Rose
>Anything about my next bf
>>
>>18262926
Natural brown, silver right now
Cactuss
Will this relationship work?
>>
>>18262926
brunette
daisy
what is heis intentions?
>>
image.jpg
3MB, 4032x3024px
>>18262986
I think it's trying to teach something maybe testing you?
>>
image.jpg
3MB, 4032x3024px
>>18262992
Yes
>>
>>18262926
Black
Sunflower
Tomorrow's results are good or bad?
>>
I'm worn out so I'm gonna stop sorry if I missed anyone.
>>
File: 6sBxxBN.png (123KB, 1400x1400px) Image search: [Google]
6sBxxBN.png
123KB, 1400x1400px
>>18262891
oh, I know it's probably not very helpful, but I remembered the whole seasonal affective disorder thing (SAD). You already know this, I just felt like saying it anyway, but if you stay inside all day and go outside all bundled up, you don't get any sun... but then again if you have to be bundled up, it'd be hard to expose skin anyway to get sun in the first place... Hmm.

>>18262906
I'm gonna ask for elaboration on this one.

>>18262904
And I'm going to refuse this one for no particular reason.

>>18262918
"get this girl from school"
>get this girl
Man, I'm no feminist, farthest thing from it, but I'm going to immediately proscribe either a prospective change, or a vocabulary change for you. How old are you?
Until further notice, not reading this one either.

>>18262922
This one I will read. This gives me a sense of (finally) warmness.

A very blue spread.
Knight of cups, Adjustment, 7 of disks failure, 4 of swords truce.
The long and short of this is that it seems pretty good, but the major message is that right now isn't a good time for you. Failure in this sense essentially means to wait, and truce is perhaps to come to terms that wanting something and the right time for something isn't always the case.

But overall gut feeling was pretty good. So use this time to lay the foundations for something, so that when the right time comes later you'll be ready.
>>
>>18262981
I'm not sure of runes but what is each ones individual meaning?(what's the symbol also so I could do some research into it )
>>
>>18262890
Am I going to be accepted into my Program this Spring?
>>
>>18263029
For this*
>>
>>18262890
Will I get a boyfriend?
>>
>>18263019
>>18262918 here
just not a native speaker, im sorry for that, what I meant is get together with her trust me I'm not a heart-breaker quite the opposite of it
>>
>>18263019
re >>18262922
Thanks Nyara
I almost asked about something lighter, but somewhat related.
I am the knight of cups.

Looks promising, Thank you again.
>>
>>18262975
Thanks, guess i need some optimism in my life.
>>
>>18262965
Thanks for the reading and the advice.
And yeah its BDD.
Owe you one.
>>
>>18262890
pleae can i get a reading >>18262833
>>
File: ybKBh.jpg (39KB, 243x354px) Image search: [Google]
ybKBh.jpg
39KB, 243x354px
Id like a reading anyone..
Male
Taurus, 1998
>>
Anyone want to trade readings?
>>
File: 23040669_p3.jpg (67KB, 322x600px) Image search: [Google]
23040669_p3.jpg
67KB, 322x600px
>>18263044
Flipped a card to see outcome

Upright Six of Swords
You can but it'll probably be a journey
>>
>>18263167
Will I ever find true comfy?
>>
>>18263167
Query?
>>
>>18263191
:(
>>
>>18263190
Still down to trade, anon? Sorry. Something came up and I had to drive my buddy to the store.
>>
>>18263200
Oops. Meant to reply to you. You still wanna trade?
>>
will someone fall in love with me by the end of the year? and will I find a job by the end of the year?
>>
>>18262890
Will I date anyone before March?
>>
>>18262890
>>18263417
is for you
>>
You guys like to hate on Chesswick but she is the only psychic here that has actually told me things she could not have possibly known otherwise.
>>
>>18263610
Hey, Ches. Roleplaying again?
>>
>>18263640

He isn't wrong dude.
>>
File: CvTNTR4VIAApnIM.jpg (242KB, 1200x1160px) Image search: [Google]
CvTNTR4VIAApnIM.jpg
242KB, 1200x1160px
>>18263640
Ches gave me very relevant warnings without me even querying her. It might have been a coincidence, sure, and I know that a great share of what she says is insane, but sometimes she makes impressive sense.
>>
>>18263666
How did that work out for you?
>>
Female here

Will I be socially successful? I want to know if I'm on the right path in life.
>>
>>18263677
Well. That's a bit complicated. When someone is really good to you, but has a complicated nature, personality and history, and every reading tells you he'll stab you in the back... what do you do? Do you believe in the readings, or do you believe in the person in front of you? I chose to believe what I'm seeing, but I'm treading carefully.
>>
>>18263640
It's not roleplaying. I remember once I messaged a person and she told me they would respond with their exact physical description. I dind't mention I messaged them but she still knew.
>>
>>18263610
>>18263645
>>18263666
Link your relevent readings then
>>
>>18263705
>every reading tells you he'll stab you in the back
One reading can be a fluke. EVERY reading is not a fluke and should be taken as a serious warning.

>When someone is really good to you
>I chose to believe what I'm seeing
Do men frequently use you for easy sex by telling you that they want a relationship with you and leave when they're done with you? Sometimes people lie to get what they want out of you. Shocking right?
>>
>>18263666

Those trips tho

Are you cancer femanon? How are you girl!
>>
File: Neo-QueenSerenity2015460.jpg (854KB, 900x1273px) Image search: [Google]
Neo-QueenSerenity2015460.jpg
854KB, 900x1273px
>>18263716
You might be right about that first part. The second though, it's so far off I can't even bother defending myself from the implied offense.

>>18263718
Hello, NewHelp! How nice to see you at this hour! I'm pretty good, yesterday I had another excellent set of medical results, so I'm quite happy :) What about you?

>>18263711
Give me a moment, anon, I'm looking it up.
>>
>>18263736

Terrific weekend! I finally manage to come to Horror Nights at Universal and quite enjoy it. And it just got better knowing that you are improving :)

I am a long drive home now (4 hours) and i will kill some time on the thread. Glad to see you around.
>>
File: CgaS439UEAAPS2G.jpg (38KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
CgaS439UEAAPS2G.jpg
38KB, 500x500px
>>18263711
Got it!
http://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/18198205/#18198977
>>
>>18263758
Are you typing while driving? I have to confess this triggers me a little, ehrm ._.
That sounds extremely fun, I always wanted to attend that! Are you on vacation though? I thought you lived in Venezuela.
>>
>>18263705
>>18263759
you say she was accurate but you don't want to listen to her?
>>
>>18263768

I never drive and text!! It's my brother driving half the road trip, then me or a friend.
>You lived in Venezuela

I did, I moved two years ago. I was born in California here in the states but grew up in Venezuela with my mothers family. Things went south and I returned here (this time in Florida)

There are a Lot of Brazilian people at Orlando by the way, I am surprised. In Miami it's mostly Cubans, Colombians and Venezuelans.

Have you ever been here in USA?
>>
>>18263789
protip: nobody trusts cheswick
>>
tfw
>>
>>18263789
I'm going with it while it's good. I'll jump out when it stops being so.

>>18263794
Ah, now our previous conversation makes more sense! How do you like it there in comparison to where you grew up?
I've never been to the US, but I'll be in Florida for a short time in April. I'm not sure I'll be able to see the parks because I'll only go there to catch a cruise to Europe, but I'm hoping I can see at least the Harry Potter area at Universal!
>>
When u walk away u dont hear me say please oh baby dont g-
>>
>>18263887

simple and clean is the way that you're making me feeeel tonightt
>>
>>18263860

Oh that's quite nice, sad it's going to be a short time... But if you need anything just let me know, wouldn't mind knowing you in person!! Don't worry I don't bite :^]

Its alright if you rather don't, it's not like we know each other that much but it would be interesting, besides I don't get to meet too much people here beside the old timers of my job :(
>>
Need some help figuring out this dream friends
>>18263871
>>
>>18263887
>>18263897
Has Sora banged Kairi yet?
>>
>>18263897
It's hard to let her go... (*It)
>>
>>18263948
nope, but he seems awfully close towards riku
>>
what's it like having a bf?
>>
>>18263916
>>18263860

Just as a friend mind you... Just realised how it sounded :/
>>
File: large.jpg (43KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
large.jpg
43KB, 500x500px
>>18263970

i wish i knew ;_; it must be so nice
>>
>>18263970
it's really nice, especially if you get along with them very well. having someone that you can depend on, trust and spend your time with at any point is just worth it by itself. feels less lonely, ya know?
>>
>>18263970from a man's perspective: pure bliss with a mixture of shame and underachieving. Bliss with the girl but shame and underachieving when you realize that there are so many other men that could make her happy. So you stress yourself out everyday just to get the chance at her smiling at you because you wake up everyday knowing she doesn't have to even laugh at your holes....she chooses to.
>>
>>18263991
not every bf is like you.

my ex bf was so insecure about himself he let it out on me.
>>
>>18264007
Who says that is me haha? That was just a general statement produced by my melancholy mood a that I am in at the moment. I'm much more hopeless romantic mixed in with southern gent and a little cynicism.
>>
>>18264017
how old r u
>>
File: Cdgg0p9UEAAtK65.jpg (56KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Cdgg0p9UEAAtK65.jpg
56KB, 500x500px
>>18263916
I honestly wouldn't mind company, but I'm horribly shy. I have a hard time exchanging e-mails with people, meeting up sounds a bit terrifying. But maybe, considering I'll have plenty enough time to prepare myself mentally, who knows, haha.

>>18263974
I did not see any problems with how you phrased it, I only take a while to reply because I'm reading a book and get distracted :)

>>18263970
>>18263983
What do you think keeps you from having bfs, anons?
>>
>>18264050

>What do you think keeps you from having bfs, anons?

self confidence issues. also not a lot of men in my small town
>>
>>18264040
23 I think
>>
>>18264059
r u qt
>>
>>18264068
I'm fucking gorgeous, but that shouldn't matter because I want someone who is interesting.
>>
>>18264074
The funny part is that your attractiveness may actually be a detraction. Interesting girls rarely consider how you look to be the most important thing. You can hide having money, but you can't hide being attractive.
>>
>>18264050

Glad i didn't scare you up haha. Yeah it's nearly half a year from April so we can keep chatting and see there, i would ask you for your email but seems like that would be pushing my luck... If you don't want to that is perfectly fine, perhaps another time. I don't want to scare you up, as in said you strike me as someone really nice.
>>
>>18264094
The funnier thing is, I'm not that attractive! But, after recently experiencing horrible heartbreak, I've realized that you can't love someone unless you love yourself. I'm actually a pretty kind person who loves jazz and some Keats.
>>
>>18264074
don't we all
>>
File: 1444855812899.jpg (24KB, 294x300px) Image search: [Google]
1444855812899.jpg
24KB, 294x300px
>>18264102

As I said*

This phone i swear
>>
>>18264104
No haha, some people want a dog or a simple Asian. Some people can only love plants and some only want a sex slave.
>>
>>18264118
what do you consider "interesting" then
>>
>>18262926
Blonde
This is going to sound gay but I genuinely like the way pot plants look even though i dont smoke.
Am I going to come across a job soon?
>>
F/22/Taurus
Dose she like me the same way as I do?
How would she react if she knows, what dose she think of me?
>>
>>18264136
Someone who doesn't mind jazz and picnics where we stuff our faces with dip that we made and reminisce. Maybe get high and get lost while staring at jellyfish in the aquarium or get all dressed up and go out to a jazz club to dance the night as way. Someone who is ok with letting me lay my head in their lap when I'm feeling down and reminding me to relax because I'm doing fine. Someone who's eyes are always wide open so that they can see how amazing every little detail in our world is and won't laugh when I sketch it and they realize I can't actually draw.
>>
File: rainbow marijuana.jpg (54KB, 500x334px) Image search: [Google]
rainbow marijuana.jpg
54KB, 500x334px
>>18264150
same

look at this, this is completely fascinating
>>
>>18264189
They just look cool :) even though they're stereotypical
>>
>>18263610
Cheswick just doesn't resonate with me. I've had multiple readings from many different readers here and I've really only felt connected with one. I wish I could remember their name, as they just use a bunch of random letters.
>>
>>18264206
>I wish I could remember their name, as they just use a bunch of random letters.
do you remember anything about the reader?
>>
exchangng readings
>>
Could anyone tell me anything in this?

I'm trying to learn and would like someone to compare with what I got.
>>
>>18264215
I've had a few readings from them. They were never too positive and never too negative, which made me really trust them when they did say something very positive or very negative. I really believe gut feelings and intuition are an important part of any reading, even if you're the one receiving it. And while there are a TON of great readers on here who have helped me in the past, I never felt the connection and the clarity I did with this reader. I have a screenshot of a reading they did for me a long time ago. I have to dig through about 700 memes, but I'll try to find it and get their name.
>>
>>18264102
Please don't take it personally, but it's less scary when I ease into things. When we chat more, I'll likely feel more comfortable exchanging contact :) I'll be in Ft. Lauderdale, though, I don't know how far that is from Miami.

>>18264177
>Maybe get high
Degenerate.
The rest of the picture you paint is really cute, but I'm not entirely sure why is that special when most girls I know would enjoy all these things?

>>18264206
I would guess BV or Io.
>>
File: 20161023_190145.jpg (4MB, 5312x2988px) Image search: [Google]
20161023_190145.jpg
4MB, 5312x2988px
>>18264237
Forgot pic
>>
>>18264229
I'll exchange
>>
>>18264246
what do you want a reading on?
>>
>>18264251
Do you mind doing a love reading? Also can you post what deck you're using?
I use RW, no reversals. What's your query?
>>
>>18264241
Degenerate? Calm down, I'm Shipping off to law school soon. I only smoke when I'm depressed because I don't enjoy drinking. No girl where I live currently enjoys these things.
>>
>>18264241

That's perfect fine, I am more than ok with talking to you here in thread until the day you feel comfortable exchanging contacts. My turn to drive so sorry If I don't answer for a while :(

>Ft. Lauderdale

30 mins from me, not bad at all!

Looking forward to talking to you more femanon, and perhaps even meeting you one day :D

Hope you have a lovely night <3
>>
>>18264255
rider waite with reversals

in the past you gave into a girl/guy even though you didnt want to

there is a love match on the horizon but it is up to you whether or not you go through with it. you are going to have to take charge with this women or it wont happen.

this might be very short term love affair, like a fling. but when it ends it will be very changing for you and significant. a transformation in your life even though its just a fling. you will be more attached than she.

love reading here too
>>
>>18264241
What made you guess those two readers? Just curious.
>>
>>18264337
Their names are literally tripcodes
>>
File: 1477112540906.png (163KB, 680x742px) Image search: [Google]
1477112540906.png
163KB, 680x742px
>>18263610

Cheswick once told me to approach a girl I liked, as things would develop ok...

I approached the girl and now Im in the process of moving on, was rejected faster than I thought.

Anyways, you got some things correct from other readings. Until now I thought she was a guy, btw.
>>
>>18264332
Yeesh. I don't see it going particularly well. It starts with Death, crossed by the High Priestess. My original take is that the relationship will begin on some shaky ground. One or both of you may be unsure going in. For me, the High Priestess speaks of hidden things. Secrets. Maybe even a lack of communication. The next two cards and the Page and Four of Cups, which tell me that there may be some bottled up emotions. One person is being immature about it and the other is either unwilling to resolve the issues or just doesn't care. The final card is Ten of Swords. I've had mixed outcomes with this card in the past. Considering how dark the relationship has been, it could speak of completion of this bad cycle and the beginning of a new cycle (in RW, it looks like the sun is beginning to rise). It could also just mean the relationship is over and it's kind of a relief for you.
>>
>>18264367
i'm sorry anon :( she told me a guy would message me (without me asking) and he didn't but she got his description right which was weird??. i think her readings are for the current state of things but things are always in a flux so it changes. like how some people think one way one minute then change their mind the next.
>>
>>18264388
All Tarot readings are just a snapshot of time. If they speak of the future, they speak of how things will be if you continue on this path. The best part of a tarot reading is that you can change your outcome by changing your actions.
>>
>>18264398
she is a medium and has demon guides
>>
>>18264273
There are degenerates in all lines of work, anon. It doesn't make them less denegerate. And have you actually asked or do you just assume they don't like it? Because sometimes people don't do those things because they have no proper company.

>>18264317
Looking forward to see you soon as well! Drive safely! :D

>>18264337
The tripcodes and general reading quality. Although depending on how long ago you got that reading, it could rule out Io, as it has not been long since she has been using a trip without a username, iirc.

>>18264367
That was an experience you had to go through. Now you can move on, and you know approaching someone won't kill you.

>>18264388
I actually think she is psychic, but also crazy, and has a hard time telling the difference between what she's divining and what she's imagining. She has said she's summoned demons without proper protection, this could have some, uh, side-effects.
>>
>>18264388
To be honest, my biggest problem isn't with the cards Ches draws, but how she interprets them. Ches has given some of the most outlandish interpretations of cards and just accuses others of being conformists or having a lack of tarot knowledge if they are weirded out by the reading. One time Ches told me the Two of Cups meant my partner was cheating on me, when literally none of the surrounding cards would even suggest that. Like wtf?
>>
>>18264403
That would certainly explain how weird she is.
>>
>>18264407
>One time Ches told me the Two of Cups meant my partner was cheating on me
Two of Cups is like the complete opposite of that.

t. someone who actually knows how to read cards
>>
>>18264407
Has anyone ever considered that she's kiding when she says stuff like that?
>>
>>18264415
Right, then when I told her how fucking nuts that even is to suggest he called me a conformist, as if I just get my understanding of the cards from the Great Big Book of Tarot Meanings. To be fair, we all start somewhere, but my understandings of the cards are something I've spent a great deal of time building, and while they're different for almost every reader, I don't believe the definitions deviate very far from a, quote on quote, 'textbook definition'.
>>
>>18264421
No, because she defending it pretty fervently, and if you're going to joke around with people asking for seriously queries, you should probably say instead of spending an hour arguing then rage quitting the thread.
>>
>>18264421
I'm sure plenty here assume she's trolling (she has admitted to trolling) but trolling gets dangerous if it leads people astray and some people might take things too seriously. Wrong card meanings are bad enough but suggesting doing goetia without protections is really fucked up and some people will actually try that.
>>
>>18264404
I think her guides tell her very brief information. One time my friends were upset at me because I made a mistake in a game and she brought it up but thought it was something else.
>>
>>18264432
>>18264437
Maybe the lion is the third party.
>>
>>18264461
Sure, maybe, but that's a bit of a stretch, and is pretty much a slippery slope to trying to find ANY meaning in ANY card. Like somehow trying to see Death as a romantic card because it looks like the Hierophant is in it and the Hierophant can sometimes mean marriage. Sure, death can mean change, but there are PLENTY of other cards that can easily mean positive change, and frankly, that's what reversals are for as well.
>>
>>18264470
Nigga it was a joke
>>
>>18264407
Cheswick just has terrible opinions when it comes to card meanings. I understand the importance of developing your own meanings when it comes to tarot, but what she has to say in regards to certain cards strays so far from the original meaning it takes away from the essence of the card entirely.
>>
>>18264461
And to expand on that, no card is an island, and, while I don't remember the specific cards, I can say with surety that none of the surrounding cards supported the theory that my partner was cheating, and Ches uses reversals, so it was an upright Two of Cups.
>>
>>18264473
Lmao sorry I'm super sensitive. I'm just really over Ches. I took a break from /div/ for awhile because her readings were just the worst, and ignoring her is goddamn impossible as she injects herself into every convo on the thread.
>>
>>18264476
Exactly. And like I stated, I don't really see issues with the cards drawn, but the meanings she gives can just be so far off that reading feels useless.
>>
has anyone had a reading come true?
>>
File: Bobby B Questions Sanity.jpg (51KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
Bobby B Questions Sanity.jpg
51KB, 650x650px
>tfw coming back to the thread

Guess its time for a new song soon.
>>
Accelerated readers?
>>
File: arbadge.gif (12KB, 262x242px) Image search: [Google]
arbadge.gif
12KB, 262x242px
>>18264556

right here
>>
>>18261722
Whoever made this OP is a fucking shitbird. I laughed though.
>>
Can't you feel me, readin' through you,
So alive now, closin' in
I'm your reader
I'm your hero, for your dog's love, can't seem to win
But you want it all
I got my eyes on your divination
And I want it all
Readin' your life with a new revelation, that you want it all

Loves long gone now, since you've been able
To find your way home through the thread
Underrated, super jaded
Can't decide now whose read you’re on
>>
>>18264615
>>18264615
n e w
>>
>>18264238
How's the meme-digging coming along? I'm curious now.
Thread posts: 347
Thread images: 54

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.