[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dream General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 313
Thread images: 54

File: 1475695436036_1.jpg (135KB, 750x784px) Image search: [Google]
1475695436036_1.jpg
135KB, 750x784px
Previous thread: >>18200965

This Dream Thread general is for discussion of:

>dreams and interpretation
>nightmares and creepy dreams
>sleep paralysis
>lucid dreaming
>precognitive dreams
>astral projection/OBE
>everything else dream related

Please post here, rather than making a new thread for your own stuff.

Before you post, some guidelines:

1. If you need help with any sort of dream, lucid, SP, recurring, etc, or even just remembering in general, the best advice anyone can give you is to start a dream journal.

2. Giving advice or analyzing someone else's dreams does not require any sort of authority. If you think you can do it, feel free to give some other people a response.

Some websites to help you out:

dreamviews.org

http://api.ning.com/files/P3hYmFgEsbPdxPgMJXWt7K6KUuoJYAYi7NXHr5GuVYff8NDqHvvmD7u8mkZ3MnPCSzZGPVKJ*2vwuowl*GbkLZeKNr0hUN0R/RobertBruceMasteringAstralProjection.pdf

Last note: More dream interpreters are always wanted. And if you ask for an interpretation, try to return the favor and interpret someone else's dream.
>>
I like to interpret dreams so I'll respond when other people post.

A few things I'd like an opinion on
>most dreams take place in amusement parks or tourist locations
>most dreams involve bodies of water

My dream the other night has been bothering me
>going to see a waterfall with father and brother
>long lineup to the cave where the water falls out of
>branch off from tourists and go into the cave
>See a mirror and a demon
>panic, jump from cave/cliff into the water below
>narrowly miss rock
>realize my brother and father are at risk of being attacked by the demon
>swim back to shore and go back up to the cave
>no line or tourists there
>my mom is in the cave beckoning ms over to the mirror
>I look into the mirror and my face starts to peel back over and over, looking more like the demon I saw each time
>I realize I died when I jumped off the cliff and had actually hit the rock
>the demon has taken over my body

Then the dream ended and I had a dream about riding sharks in a pool.
>>
File: baphomet.jpg (3KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
baphomet.jpg
3KB, 125x125px
>>18253839
keep having this thing pop up in my dreams then shit gets weird everytime kindof like im having a mental battle with somthing cause one this wants to do somthing and i want it to do somthing else and its kindof like reality splits if i directly go against it like that and their version and my version happens at the same time and then time gets reversed and i kill everyone with a chair legg. anyways this thing pops up alot latley been going on for a few months i had a few of them when i was way younger but now theirs alot of them anyways just what do?
>>
>>18255177
It's the demon of poor spelling. Looks like it got you.
>>
File: The Mighty Boosh Picture.jpg (54KB, 559x560px) Image search: [Google]
The Mighty Boosh Picture.jpg
54KB, 559x560px
Latelyk I have been waking up in different rooms than I fell asleep in. Sometimes I'm wearing different clothing. I usually don't dream but lately they've been very strange.
A man in a white shirt and pants with no discernable accent starts talking to someone who's not there and he doesn't acknowledge me. I keep trying to get his attention until I stand in his line of site, then he looks at me and I can't breath. I wake up screaming then.
This morning, my wallet had a LOT more money in it than it should and there is a strange car in front of my apartment that I have a key for (remote start).
I'm not sure what's happening, but I really am freaking out. I haven't been able to hold down a job for a while and my Internet bill is almost 3 months late so will be turned off tomorrow!
I can't pay it with the extra cash in my wallet and I don't want to drive around in someone else's car (mine is missing, but I still have its keys).
Help me 4-chan kenobi, you're my only hope!
>>
I had my first ld in a while last night. Strangely when I realized I could do anything the first thing I did was change night to day. After that I tried to absorb energy into myself. I flew with this energy which was wonderful, but I slowly faded out into the waking world after that.

Really I want to use my sleep as a way to add time to my life and self development. It's just proving difficult.
>>
File: Tukioka_yositosi-yuurei.jpg (242KB, 624x1919px) Image search: [Google]
Tukioka_yositosi-yuurei.jpg
242KB, 624x1919px
HI /x/

I honestly never post here and don't really believe in any of this shit. But for months the only spooky dreams I have involve the same Japanese girl ghost visiting during false awakenings. Like dreams within dreams that take place where I fell asleep as if I wake up.
I did some research on the ghost girl and I found this thing called a YĆ«rei. Always a floating Japanese girl with thick long black hair that somewhat obscures her face.
I don't believe in ghosts but it is very freaky to me that such a specific thing has been visiting my dreams only recently.
Any thoughts?
>>
>>18254853
I was laying on my back and i fell into sleep paralysis, next thing i know a clear crystal ball floats out of my chest and im floating around my house looking around, i go back into my room and then i see myself sleeping and immediately wake up, can you give me any insight 9n this dream
>>
So here's my dream, straight out of my dream journal. It's a stream-of-consciousness mess, so forgive me.
I don't even know where to start in terms of interpreting it.

The dream began with a scene straight out of Metal Gear Solid 5: I was infiltrating some warehouse/factory. I rushed up and down flights of yellow-painted metal stairs, trying to avoid the enemy's line-of-sight, but eventually they saw me and went on alert.
I was able to avoid enemy troops long enough to find a place to hide at a hidden exit which led to a lookout over the sea from a tall cliff. I got down and crawled under some machine (I want to call them pumps/generators for some reason) and found a dodo bird sitting on an empty nest. I shot it with my tranquilizer pistol and extrated it via fulton device.

I woke up and used the bathroom, and returned to bed.

Then another dream began. This also seemed like a psuedo-game world from the Witcher 3. I was tasked by some villager to kill three seven-foot-tall humanoid cat beasts who had taken over his family's house. They had light tan fur, wore a combination plate armor and leather armor, and had axes and shields, with the exception of their leader, who wielded a greatsword.
I snuck up beside one of them and with a simple swing of my own hatchet, was incrediblly able to fell a large tree which fell on top of one of the were-cats, crushing him to death. I did the same to the next one, but the leader was more cunning. I faced him in combat, and drew my own sword, he swung his own at me before I could strike, my armor took the death out of the blow, but it still knocked me back a few feet.
I rose up and charged. He readied another swing, but I was able to parry it away. I used my foot to trip him, and then, while he was down, I slid my sword into his neck.

Long dream, so I'll put the rest in another post.
>>
>>18255640
Con't

And this was were the dream got weird.
Another person appeared. A young brunette woman with pale skin, with reddish blush and short hair. She wore a white blouse under a black suit jacket, and black dress pant in a capri style, complete with, if at all possible, formal-looking sneakers. She smiled at me, baton in hand.
I knew she wasn't evil, but she wasn't exactly innocent either. I asked who she was, and she said "You've already forgotten who I am?" and tried to whack me with the baton.
I dodged, and succeeded in grabbing her arm, but in her right hand she held some kind of smoke grenade. A second later we were both laying beneath one of the remaining great trees, disoriented, in a dream-like state of stupor, and our movement slowed down quite a bit. Melancholic music played, and I still remember the soft voice of a woman singing the beautiful lyrics
>"Pardo, El, Pardo, El, Pardo, El, Pardo, tol away, tol away, tol. Pardo, El, Pardo..."
and it looped continueously. We smiled at each other goofy smiles and lay there on the tree's roots. I suddenly remembered I had a gas mask in my bag, and moved to grabbed it and put it on. Within a few seconds I had regained control. I scooped her up in my arms, laying the cannister of smoke beside her to keep her sedated. She looked so gentle, looking up at me with a helpless, but content look.

And then I was woken up.
I'd appreciate anyone's thoughts on this weird, long ass dream.
>inb4 stop playing games before bed
I don't play them at night anyways.
>>
File: 4773689-krueger.jpg (90KB, 550x709px) Image search: [Google]
4773689-krueger.jpg
90KB, 550x709px
Yesterday night i had a weird dream, i tried to remember it all, but i couldn't, but it's the end that's weird anyways.

Here's what i can remember of the dream
>I'm laying in bed
>this foreigner i know is standing beside it, trying to explain something to me
>I'm not interested, but i act as if i'm listening
>except that i'm trying to get back to sleep, for some reason i didn't tell him to leave, don't know why
>he lists a lot of stuff i can't remember
>then he ends by turning my head to look above me, saying, "Oh! And that man!"
>He's pointing at a complete stranger standing in the corner of my room
>The guy is tall and skinny, his face is covered in red marks, like Freddy Krueger, but not so severe, and he had hair too, might have had the same sweater too,
>But i've only seen one of the movies, and don't have much interest in Krueger
>when our eyes meet, he looks like he's screaming, just that he doesn't make a sound
>he starts to disappear, like he's slowly being pulverized
>I suddenly wake up with a start

What the fuck was this about?
>>
File: image (2).jpg (40KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
image (2).jpg
40KB, 320x240px
I just want to start off with saying I might have one or two dreams in a month, I take in a lot of THC so it might have something to do with not dreaming very often. I've always been a pretty light sleeper and tend to wake up a few times during the night.

This was about three weeks ago, I had a panic attack induced by an argument and I of course was crying and laying in the floor. I had a relapse in behavior and intentionally harmed myself crying out for god to take me and so on. (Stupid and immediate regret-- relevant to dream) After my SO talked some sense into me I took a shower, had some dinner, and we layed down for bed that night. We just moved into a house so we've been sleeping on a couch and loveseat till we can get a good mattress.

I thought I had woken from my sleep but it was one of those dreams you wake up inside of? Well I sat up and looked around, I can see in the hallway clearly. (we left the hall light on instead of the bathroom since we were out of lightbulbs) I immediately notice a fairly tall cloaked hooded figure. Immediately recognizeable as the "Grim reaper", if you will.
At this point I still think i'm awake so I reach over for my SO and I can't wake him, all my animals are also sleeping and the figure turns it's head in my direction and slowly closes in on me. I am frozen, sitting up in the loveseat and as he almost reaches me, I actually wake up.

I have had experiences with shadow people and light sleep paralysis when I was a young teen but nothing other than this until recent.

Sorry for the long blocky post. I couldn't find a pic related so I gave you a poorly drawn example
>>
So I just had my second lucid dream last night, here's how it went down.
It started with me realizing that I was asleep, I don't remember anything preceding this. Immediately following the realisation I could feel my waking body in my bed and I had the sense that my being asleep was a very fragile state and I could wake up very easily. suddenly I did wake up, and was somewhat disappointed, but I was determined to lucid dream again and so I tried to sleep again. Suddenly I was in a dream again, and in retrospect I had in fact been dreaming the entire time.
I then exerted my will on where I was and changed it to a somewhat small room with trees and shrubs that had walls painted to look like the sky. It was around this point I began to lose consciousness and once again lost control of my dreams. I spent a while running around in the small room until I fake woke up again, and then a bit later I woke up for real.
>>
>>18255549
I think that's just a case of sleep paralysis man
>>
>>18253839
I had a dream in which a phone number was repeated to myself by me. It was like the number was just random then my conscious mind told myself to remember it so i did. I woke up and typed it down. Fell back asleep and decided to look into it later. When i awoke i did my research and the number was tied to a name. Fred J Wende. Looked him up and found his name tied to a mason lodge in houston, tx.
>>
I had a dream that a baby faced spider laid eggs in my ear that crawled out my mouth.
>>
>>18256674
Call him then.. what you waiting for?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CPs6hsezsJM
Has this been discussed here?
Would the red lights really work? Seems like a stretch to me.
>>
Nothing too interesting, but kinda need to get it out

>Add this girl I am interested in on Facebook
>Go to her house soon after
>Heads down to basement
>Shes down there, on a sofa, with 3 of her brothers (Has 5-7 siblings in reality)
>Sit down between her and her older brother
>The girl and I begin making out there
>That goes on for a couple minutes.
>We stop, and I comment on her big ass family
>For some reason a friend of mine is upstairs, and shows up for no reason.

Then this stupid one a day or two later I had this short dream

Lasted all of 10seconds.

It was just me walking past my "crush" and just smiling at each other, and looking into each others eyes

Whats odd is that it is a version of her from like a year ago. Not the current version of her.
>>
>2 nights ago have a dream that I'm in high school
>walk by an old teacher and she glances at me gravely
>wake up with intense feeling that I'm wasted so much time (I get this a lot)
>1 day ago get told that I have work in my old high school the next morning
>(job involves doing work at different schools, but I've been doing it for 3 years and only been to my high school one other time)
>go to work this morning long before school starts, but as I'm finishing, the same teacher walks by me
>I think she looked at me, not gravely though, not sure if she recognized me, it wasn't the same as it happened in my dream anyway

Why did it happen? What does it mean? I've never had a thing like this happen before.
>>
>>18253839
not really dream related?

but who sees/hears things upon going to bed/waking up? or falling asleep and seeing a burned in image of being in the kitchen or what not
>>
File: IMAG0958.jpg (858KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0958.jpg
858KB, 2560x1440px
>Please excuse the shit quality picture of a shitty drawing & the wall of text.

I don't ever lurk, let alone post on, these threads, but this dream I had a week or so ago has had me thinking constantly. It's me on a modern bridge, (the type of bridge with concrete pillars buried in the riverbed and set on bedrock) with a very bright light behind me on one end, (it wasn't the sun because the sun was setting to my left, or at least in mid afternoon w/ clear blue sky) and 3 pure white stone (I assume marble) pillars in a triangle pattern (like the first three pins of a bowling alley setup) and a dark hallway behind them on the far end. I was walking towards the three pillars across the bridge with an announcer or narrator speaking about how "I don't want to look into the light of my subconscious" and I somehow knew the darkness across the bridge was the recent archive of memories of recent events. Don't know what the pillars represented. I was then pulled, like an actor on set being jerked back for an effect. After what felt like many miles, I became slightly aware and yelled stop, grabbing at a grip or bar I somehow knew was there and I stopped inside a store, a mom & pop shop by the looks of it. I began looking around and saw a clear plastic bucket with a lot of rubber bracelets with state names on them, most notably Oklahoma, Arkansas, New Mexico, Tennessee, Missouri, Mississippi, & Kansas. I also saw it was a record store or some souvenir shop in a small town, with dark wooden panel walls with windows near the ceiling. After hearing nothing in the shop but seeing the people acting like they were talking, I woke up with a headache at the top of my neck/base of my skull. Any idea what this would mean?

Pic related is like what I saw on the bridge, but not exact. I guess this is some sort of minor awakening moment, because I've been meditating before sleeping trying to project for some time to no avail to explore the world out of curiosity in my spare/sleeping hours.
>>
>>18255458
Befriend her.
>>
>>18256090
One, two, Freddy's coming for you
>>
Well, I had a really weird dream recently. I had a dream that I woke up and saw a gray entity standing next to my bed. I couldn't recognize the face, but I started to feel terrified. Then I felt something like I have left my body and started to fall down. Kinda weird, but I had a feeling like I was dying and couldn't do anything about it. It lasted about 5 seconds, then I started to lift up. The thing is that I went back to my body, which was in the other room. I trembled with fear and then I woke up for real.
That's weird, I remember I had similar dream some months ago, I woke up in dream, but this time I saw kind of gray-orange entity staring at me. But this time I saw this face I just felt so terrified that I woke up.
I've got no idea what these dreams may mean, I don't remember my dreams very often, well, in fact almost never, so that's really interesting
>>
Posted this on /tup/ in /trash/, thought it should be here too.

I don't know if anyone's thought of this before but it might be an interesting experiment:
Make a servitor whose purpose is to store and display text, images or thoughts.

>Get good a lucid dreaming.
>During lucid dreams, use the servitor to practice drawing, writing or record some interesting ideas you have while down there.
>Have the servitor give long term storage (memory palace is apparently one way to do this) to any thing you want to keep.
>Train the servitor to "print" the stuff out by retyping/drawing everything. Drawing will defiantly take practice.

Vola! With lot's of practice you might be able to work on personal projects or other things in your sleep, effectively extending your day.

I probably wouldn't do this everyday, but having that option to do an all nighter while actually getting some rest would be cool.
>>
>>18259165
what you had is sleep paralysis and you almoast had an out of body experience, google it.
>>
File: 1407472046415.jpg (51KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1407472046415.jpg
51KB, 500x500px
>>18259165
>>
File: Bruce Willis contemplates life.png (257KB, 358x520px) Image search: [Google]
Bruce Willis contemplates life.png
257KB, 358x520px
Why must i carry real life shit into my dreams. Some people get to bang their waifus or travel the astral plane, why do i dream about everyone being disappointed in me for not having a job, even though i have one right now.
Well, at least i didn't dream about going to the bathroom and pissing only to wake up with stained underwear.
>>
If anyone would give their opinion on this >>18256090 it would be appreciated

>>18258754
Very funny. I told you it wasn't Freddy
It was a different, taller person, with more but not as severe red spots, and he just stood still silently screaming as he was pulverized
>>
Anyone have tips on lucid dreaming? I'm pretty good at understanding them, the meaning ect. but it would be nice to be able to have more of an active role in which way they go.
>>
>>18255177
This one sucks alot, don't get sucked into that, stars should stay pointed up. The whole samual lilith thing, its a total bullshit path. Best i can say be on the defensive, hold your ground as best you can, try to figure out what type of mistake you made in your past you may or not be running from and just hold on to yourself. Sorry if that seems extreme.
>>
>>18256090
Either someone/thing trying to warn you or someone/thing really trying to trip you up.
>>
Had a strange dream last night. Kinda funny though. Browsing x and saw the thread so figured I'd contribute. Feel free to interpret if you like. Idk what the fuck it means.

I was riding in the backseat of a van with some old friends, sitting in the middle and the seat to my left was open. All other seats were occupied. We were driving through a vaguely familiar downtown area, laughing and stuff. Then we see a furry in full head-to-toe blue wolf outfit. He had his thumb up, bitch hiking. The driver was a girl I used to date briefly, and she started slowing down. I said "I'm not the driver so pick him up if you want, but I'm not gonna be nice to him." She lets him on and he's sitting right next to me. When I looked back at the road we were on an interstate, but still going like 20 mph. He starts making wolf noises and poking people, getting laughs out of everyone but me. When it was my turn I gave him. A look that said "don't you fucking dare". He hesitated, then began to brush his tail against my face. I looked at the driver and told her "go the speed limit." She nervously starts speeding up. As soon as the needle hit 55 mph I threw the door open and kicked the furry out. Like, boot-to-chest kicked. Then I went to third person view outside the van and watched the furry slide and roll on the asphalt, suit ripping to shreds. He came to a stop, and the dream ended. Thoughts?
>>
>>18254853
My guess is you're messing with stuff you shouldn't be messing with and your subconciouss wants u to stahp
>>
as somebody who never deams I had a very terrifying nightmare last night. Fo some reason I was being attacked by some dark force that has taken others and holds them down in a small hole with a ladder. It thin enough to climb down but not over another person below you. The hole is endless but filled with water. There are others down in the same hole but you have to stand over them, when you are forced inthe hole others are pushed lower causing them to drown.

I usually never have dreams or nightmares and woke up scared so much I had to get up and remind myself it was a dream to calm down enough to lay in bed and sleep again.
>>
as a kid i used to have this recurring dream in 2d. it was like a silhouette of a hill, all the images were black except for the sky which was blood red. on either side of the hill a little boy and girl climbed up the hill with buckets really slowly to a well which was at the top of the hill. when they got to the top of the hill to collect water, a vampire jumped out of the well and killed them, and then i used to wake up crying. still have no idea what it means, havent had the dream since i was about 10 but it still stays in my head as clear as day.
>>
Are you aspiring to LD, or are you just OK with having weird dreams?
>>
>>18260512
warn me? warn me against what?
I had that dream thurdsday, and still nothing bad has happened, and no similar dreams either

>>18260482
write a dream journal, perform reality checks every single day
that's what i do, though i still can't do it
>>
I've asked this in some earlier threads but in the absence of a response...

I really don't dream. I have no recollection of ever having anything resembling a dream. Everyone just says "of course you dream, you just forget it". My wife insists she's never seen REM or any kind of indication that I'm dreaming. I've had periods where neighbours were repeatedly waking me up at all hours and I never got up at night with any feeling I had ever had a dream.

Halp. I feel like something is wrong with me.
>>
How do you induce a intense dream?

Dreams that are very livid.
>>
>>18262032
Let's get the obvious out of the way. Any head trauma, medical, mental, memory or genetic disorders? From the predictable like sleep walking, insomnia, narcolepsy and talking in your sleep to others like a stutter, involuntary twitch or anxiety?

What time do you sleep? Do you sleep only once a day or take naps? How long do you sleep? What's your diet? Taking any medication? Age? Daily routine? Hobbies and interests? Climate and conditions at night, even so much as the light levels? Habits and routine before going to sleep? Sleep conditions? Do you wake up at night to use the washroom or drink water?

>I feel like something is wrong with me.
Not really, if you're getting enough rest you can go an entire lifetime without dreaming they really only have a minor effect and significance in our lives. I'd suggest taking a walk every day or every other day, playing Concentration, doing some creative writing or drawing or whatever you can muster and drinking half a glass of water before bed.
>>
File: image.jpg (38KB, 256x386px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38KB, 256x386px
I had this really disturbing dream last night. WWIII type shit.

Ill make it two parts

>be vacationing in San Francisco for some reason. I never been there, or want to go.
>staying in some hotel with my mom and doggo
>we walk the dog with some other person with another dog
>on one roof is one of those out door power station things
> theres a lock on the door of the gate around it
>pull it off
>go partly inside
>generators are buzzing and sending arcs to eachother
>theres a lot of liquid in the middle of the area
>the corner, theres a dog that looks like the shiba inu meme that ate a scorpion, but idk what type of dog it is.
>everybody goes around it to see whats wrong
>it cant move and the liquid on the ground was some type of fluid coming from its side
>other person tells me to find help
>go down into the hotel but theres nobody there
>go to a hotel across the street, but its being robbed.
>run into my room and trip over something and fall on the bed
>get stuck to it and cant move at all
>feels like im being electrocuted and stabbed
>hear voices talking
>room turns yellow and foggy
> see people walk in front of me
> room explodes into electricity
>go blind for a few seconds
>not blind anymore, see a giygas-like face screaming in front of me
>suddenly up right walking really slow
>still being electrocuted
>fall down and pass out for a few seconds.
1/2
>>
guys how do i remember to do reality checks? i normally have natural lucid dreams a lot but i want them every night. i try to make myself reality check but i just forget to rc, NOTHING works.
>>
File: image.jpg (26KB, 416x216px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26KB, 416x216px
>>18262373
2/2

>suddenly, im back home in Virginia.
How did i go all the way across the united states in 30 seconds?
>walk around the house, every thing is different
>bathroom is much bigger, has a hot tub now
> down stairs is much fancier too.
>go down to grandmas house a few miles away but shes not there.
>but there are people who i know shouldnt be there
>leave without saying anything
>go down to home depot for some reason
>call my mom, but its all staticy
>see some heavily armed soldiers
>dont think about it and just say Hi
>sky is really dark and cloudy
>one of the soldiers launches off a rocket into the clouds
>explosion
>all the others launch rockets into different parts
>see missiles launched from the city near by
>air raid siren goes off
>ask them what the fuck is going on
>no reply
>see parachutes fall from the sky, but they arnt people
>soldiers shoot tons of missies at each one
> huge fucking jet crashes in front of us
>hear mom crying on the phone, says she knows whats going on, watching it on live TV. Said i should have stayed in San Fran
>say i had no choice
> massive object falls in the distance with atleast 30 parachutes, surrounded by helicopters and smaller things falling
>one of the soldiers said they cant shoot it down and they will send a few platoons over there
>ask them again whats going on
>they say were being invaded
>ask by who
>someone shoves me to the ground from behind, and puts a sack over my head
>wake up
>>
I use to dream about multiple moons in the sky, like 7. I have no clue of meaning.
>>
>>18262412
Probably some magic or neo-pagan stuff.
>>
>>18262393
do them throughout the day, and you will likely continue to do them in the dream.
the thing about reality checks is that they need to be done routinely. think inception with the totems: they need to be checked regularly, since you can't really know if you are dreaming or not. just add an alarm in your phone and do your reality check then and there. or make the alarm your reality check
>>
Can someone give me tips on how to stay in Lucid Dreams? I can Lucid Dream every time I take a nap during the day.

I know I will be in one because I feel this weird tingling sensation when I fall asleep and then I will be in a dream. It usually takes about 5 minutes for me to be in a dream and it only works when I am taking naps during the day. I am really bad with staying in them and always wake myself so that is how I know it usually takes 5 minutes. I'll tell you my last nap-dream from yesterday.

>lay down and fall asleep
>feel tingling sensation and be in dream
>I remember walking around in like a big town
>I go into a giant ass building because I was following this hot girl
>get in the elevator and when the doors close I get like blinded by this white light
>open my eyes again and there is a bunch of small Pokemon in the elevator with me
>there is like Togepi, Jirachi, Marill and a bunch of other small ones like that
>they are being really fucking annoying so I shove them in this little hole in the elevator so they will go away
>Jirachi is still there and she is like flying above my head
>a robot voice in the elevator starts talking to Jirachi
>tells her that she is in my dream
> she says she understands and shit and that makes sense to me because I remember Jirachi is a legendary
>so i talk to Jirachi for a long time and she transforms into a yellow/white human (because Jirachi is yellow/white)
>Human Jirachi is grabbing my hands and shit and is gonna kiss me
>wake up right before

This was all in like 30 minutes. What does this mean? I'm no fucking neck-beard virgin who jerks of to PokePorn (nothing wrong with that don't hate me) so I don't understand why I was about to kiss a Pokemon humanoid in my dream.

Why do I feel the tingling sensation every time before I dream? Why is it only during the day when I take naps?
>>
bumo
>>
>>18262042
I think it's just the luck of the draw.
>>
I had a dream about the world series even though I don't like baseball, what does it mean?
>>
i'll share my experience with a Lucid dream i had last night. It still has me thinking as im typing this.

>tryng to lay still to fall asleep
>Suddenly find myself in a college classroom
>its morning, not sure what i am doing or why I am here
>dont see many familiar faces but for some reason i see people i regret meeting and exes
>As the professor is talking a loud gust of wind takes everyone by surprise
this is where things get weird
>A blinding flash of light shines through the big panel window(We were on the 3rd floor)
>Suddenly some strong force like a magnet begins to drag random people outside towards the window, including me
>screams and crys for help can be heard
>Everyone is shocked but for some unknown reason I accept whatever fate has chosen for me and remain calm
>I follow this force and to my surprise it was a ship of some sort
>im floating towards this thing along with other random people
Now before you say "Ayy lmaoo" that wasnt the case here
>Ship looks like some sort of transport where it carries cargo, in this case, humans
>I saw people lined up inside this thing holding onto this horizontal rail like you would in a train(i counted at least 12 people inside this thing)
>The mysterious force places me onto one side of the row
>As i look around I notice a girl who is frightened to death. I grab her hand, look at her and then smiled. It seemed to work as she smirked back at me.
>The ship closes the bottom hatch and suddenly jolts into action as we begin to ascend.
I forgot to mention that there was a tiny window onto where i was placed
>As soon as we reach a good altitude, I look out and see the college campus
>Ship literally hyperdrives out of earths atmosphere as everything becomes a blur until a few minutes later, outer space is visible
>im holding onto this rail for dear life as i feel like my body will be torn to shreds by the shear force if i let go
will continue in a bit, need to catch some rest
>>
>>18264758
As a young boy, I dreamed of being a baseball.
>>
>>18253839

I actually started a thread about dreams and stuff.
>>18265558

I'll put it in here since this is the Dreams Gen.
>>
I have during the last months started to remember an extremely vivid dream from my childhood (~5 years old?)

It starts with me waking up in my neighbours house where I was on a sleepover. There was a grownup man who I suspect was an older version of me who answered alot of questions that I was having about mysterious things. We went to a mirror and then in some way I ended up following him on a "delivery" mission he had. He had a big bag full of cash that was to be delivered to a person, I asked where he got the cash from and if I could have just a bit of it but he said strictly "not at this point in time" and I remember the cash coming from some bad people, robbers or something. Dissapointed I continued to just watch the scenario playing out. He left the bag in a place that I remember how it looked like, I might actually even know the real life location now but I didn't back then. it was evening and noone else there. Somehow we got back to my neighbours house and I asked who the cash was for. We looked into the mirror again and I have a vivid picture of me sitting in my current home, the view was through a mirror that actually hangs on the wall right now, it would look exactly like in the dream if you watched from the other side.

I could kind of feel the feelings of the me in the mirror and it is alike to how I feel now. I was supposed to get the cash when I "deserved it" and "made the right decision".

It felt really real and I kind of believe it due to the exact picture I saw of my home. How do I make the right decision and earn my bag of cash? it would be really helpful right now ^^
I will go to the place where we left the cash in the dream some time, but it is kind of a fullday project getting there from here and I don't want to go there if I am "not ready" anyway.

I also have slight memories of remembering this dream at another point in my life when I lived somewhere else.
>>
I've had this every once in a while now bu last night happened 3 times in a row, within the first 15-30 mins that Im falling asleep I start vibrating violently, mostly feel it in my stomach and dick, almost like someone shaking me from my insides. Its also like sleep paralysis but instead of not being able to move I cant stop, usually I wake up right after and fall sleep normally.

Last night like I said it happened 3 times and I also kept waking up within my dreams, desu I might still be sleeping
>>
>>18265859
You might be having seizures. Get checked.
>>
>>18260982
You fucking hate furfags?
>>
>>18260482
Does this help?
>>
>>18262393
Make them habitual. After about a month of doing something it will become a regular thing.
>>
>>18266283
>>18265859
I didn't make myself clear, I don't physically start shaking, I just feel intense vibrations, kinda hard to explain but imagine if someone shook you like a can of paint from the inside out
>>
I recently had an interesting dream I suppose.
>dream starts in the forest
>I'm a forest spirit, one of many that takes the shape of a deer made of golden light
>Threat comes to the forest, it's a man on horseback carrying a rifle
>Guy however has the ability to shapeshift into a monstrously large werewolf
>Hunts for the spirits, comes after me as well
>During my flight, come across some spirits that managed to escape from him but were mortally injured, their colour turning to red and the radiant light appearing more like blood flowing in water
>Flee to the city, where I take the shape of a woman
>Enter a building to get some rest
>The wolfman has followed me however
>For a long time, I flee from him by going into different rooms and corridors, closing doors on which enchants appear to keep him out
>This only delays him however
>Finally come into a room where I hear other wolfmen from the other side
>Finally get cornered by three wolfmen who tear me apart

>Wake up in a weird sort of hayloft, with a door on one side and a ladder leading up to a trapdoor, mirroring one of the earlier rooms
>Open door, it leads to a dark hellish place made of rough stone and black flesh
>Eventually I'm visited by a man with dark grey skin, who reveals himself as a vampiric spirit
>Grants me the option to become one of his kind and proceeds to send me back to the mortal realm
>Wake up
It was pretty cool although stressful at the time. For some reason most of my dreams involve an element of being hunted in some shape or form. In many dreams I also appear as a female (I'm male), or I shatter my teeth.
>>
File: 1331929801984.jpg (73KB, 400x566px) Image search: [Google]
1331929801984.jpg
73KB, 400x566px
>>18253839
I guess I should've used this thread.

I once had a dream about a girl. It was a bit of a long dream (as they generally tend to be for me), spanning maybe a month and a half or so, and it was about three months ago, so some details might not be so fresh.

I can't remember much about her figure, just that she was a bit shorter than me, and didn't have that long of a hair; overall not what I'd call 'my type'. She was a servant or slave at my house: she cleaned the floor, did the laundry, and so on, but she always looked sad - it was clear that she didn't like her life very much. I usually care much for people, even those I don't know, but for some reason I couldn't care less about her. Then things started getting worst for her: She was diagnosed with some disease, and she had about a month to live; she cried a lot from then on, and I even began feeling a bit bad for her. After that, something else happened, some sort of house fire or something, and she was caught in it. It didn't kill her, but it left her whole body burnt and black. I felt it was really affecting me at that point, and I couldn't help but think how miserable she must've felt. Then, perhaps when she had only one day or so to live, she finally decides to tell me how she loves me and cares for me, and I just felt absolutely destroyed. I felt like I had been a complete jackass, not only for not caring for her, but for not seeing how she felt that way for me.

(cont.)
>>
File: 1332105942548.jpg (631KB, 1000x720px) Image search: [Google]
1332105942548.jpg
631KB, 1000x720px
>>18266725
I still remember really well what happened next: I took her away from home, and we ended up on a busy street, full of people and old looking buildings and all sorts of parties around us. I remember running down that street pulling her by the hand when she only had one or so hours to live, and going inside every little house I could to ask for a room where we could be alone for the time we had left. I remember all the houses were filled with loud music and party lights, and how small and packed they all were, but we'd take any old room at that point.

The reason why this dream stuck with me is because I still remember how urgent and selfless the search felt. I was running for her, not for me, I wanted to make her feel good no matter the cost, like I really loved her as well. In the end, I couldn't see it through, and I woke up during the search. I felt not all that good after that, and that dream character was the one I thought about the most in my life.

And to that little piece of my subconscious that was you, I'm sorry I couldn't make it.

----

So yeah, I was wondering if you guys would like to share dreams which left you with this kind of long lasting effect, or which particularly marked you in some way you were not expecting.
>>
>be dreaming
>get the notion my teeth are loose
(I wake up and remember the feeling, not the dream, that my teeth are all loose inside my gums. If that makes sense)
>One point got so bad, I was in the bus one morning, still groggy, as I have to get up early to catch a bus to my first lecture
>I still felt like my teeth were lose, or had the idea they were
>poke them with my tounge, solid in my gums as ever
>"oh yeah I only dream that, for some reason"

>I have good dental hygiene (always try thoroughly brush in the mornings and before bed)
>I take care of my body, go to gym, etc (google tells me you get dreams like this because you feel like you're neglecring your health, OR...)
>haven't had any major changes in lifestyle, except for starting college (I'm 19 BTW).
>"starting a new phase in life" is apparently also a reason for the loose/dropping out teeth dreams too...

I think after like 2 months I'm settled into college.

What could this be? Its not really bothering me, I'm just curious.
>>
>>18267128
Full story?
>>
If you and another person are planning on starting a dream journal together and are planning on astral projecting together, can you be able to somehow meet up?
>>
>>18267128
if you're serious I would seriously advise you to be very careful with economic affairs in the next few days.
>>
Another odd dream occured... (Involving the same fucking girl. I don't dream much, but when I do, she is somehow involved)

>be outfront my house (30 minute drive from the girl) doing something with my car
>Gas cap opens for some reason
>I go to close it, but for some reason my keys fall into a void and vanish
>Don't realize they are gone, so I start looking around for em
>The girls family rolls up. (5 of them in the car, Her (Middle of back seat), Her Brothers, and one sister (Driving))
>They make a u-turn, and drop her black brother off (Big Mixed family 6 or 8 kids), younger are darker, with a different last name.) (AFAIK, they know no one on my street.)
>The girl I am interested in just blankly stares at me. I do the same.
>They drive away. Still Looking at eachother
>>
File: image.jpg (161KB, 1445x886px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
161KB, 1445x886px
I had an awful dream last night, i felt really sick after and during it.

>be me
>at neighborinos house
>for some reason they tore down there old house and built a gigantic mansion in its place
>they invited me over with some other people in the neighborhood to help decorate the house for halloween and a party the same night
>after we put up some decorations, the guy reads the next item off list to get and put outside
>he says we need zombie heads from in closet
>open the closet
>smells like dead fish and cow ass
>in a plastic bin on the middle shelf is two rotten zombie heads
>one green and the other yellow
>still alive because you have to destroy the brain
>i ask him what to do with them
>he tells me to kill them both
>tell him it would be cooler if they live, but he tells me they cant let that happen after last year
>ok
>take an icepick and hammer it into green ones brain
>blood sprays on me
>feel really sick and go to the shitter to puke
>cough up mucus, blood, and bloody mucus
>leave the house while vomiting up blood and chunks of god knows what
>walking down street
>feel super sick
>vision blurs, super dark, cant see well
>start chasing someone outside for help
>they scream and a man comes out of a house with a large shotgun
>shoots me in the stomach and i can feel it. Hurts like hell
>he shoots me again in the head
>woke

Iv never felt a dream like that. I was really sick after i woke up, but felt ok later.
>>
>>18265333
continuing

>Minutes into the hyperdrive everything begins to turn a light shade of brown
>Turns out we traveled at lightspeed to Planet Mars, still dont know why
>the machine drops all of us off
>I can feel the rocky mars surface under my shoes, it almost felt too real
>Surroundings are almost like in the movie "Pitch Black"
>air is present despite the hostile environment of the Martian planet as we know it
>We land next to a makeshift base of some sort
>suddenly a scientist comes out of an elevator shaft an welcomes us
>still confused, he explains that we were the only ones that could be saved and that we were the future of humanity, odd
>he guides us to the elevator and as we descend everything becomes a blur
I wake up after that. trippy
>>
1/3
Today I finally started with a dream journal as I keep getting weird and emotionally loaded dreams. I remember dreams almost every day now and I have become better at interpreting them and finding a use for them in my waking life. So as of today I will start dumping my dreams in this thread as often as i can as a motivator and reminder to keep writing my journal. Do what you will with it but of course I appreciate any thoughts or tips you might have.
>>
2/3
The first three dreams all included a constant terror of being abducted by aliens. I "knew" it was the next step in my progress, it was ineviteble and nothing I could do about it. Though somewhere in my mind I felt this abduction would be for my own good, the aliens were not evil, but the thought of it happening scared me shitless. The order of the first dreams are unclear to me at the moment, but the last abduction dream was a "false awakening" where I woke up beside my girlfriend and she knew of my fear (as I had told her about it in the previous dreams). I think I could see the shadows of the aliens coming closer and then I woke up before slipping into another dream.
One of the coming abduction dreams played out on either a huge ship in the ocean or an oilrig. I don't remember alot about the circumstances of this dream but my girlfriend was there and I was walking up alot of metal stairs trying to reach a higher point.
The third dream about the coming abduction was in my mom's previous home before she moved, mostly in the garden. I don't remember much about this dream either but I looked at the starry sky, not sure if I saw anything unusual, but I do remember that the fear of the ineviteble abduction was there.
The last dream I had that I slipped into after waking up from the abduction dreams started with me in a group of mentally challanged people. I had conned my way into the group for the economical and social benefits (not having to work). One of our assisstans was suspicious of me and reported me so that I had to take a test that would prove if I was faking it. I unwillingly took the test thinking I could cheat it in some way but I failed and had to pay for my crime.
I was put in cuffs and seated in the back of a policecar, for some reason I was able to pull my left hand out of the cuffs but I decided to keep it in there for the time being. I had sunglasses on to make it feel less uncomfortable with the blaming looks people outside gave me.
>>
3/3
During the ride many thoughts went through my head, first I thought "perhaps this is the right thing to happen, I am tired anyway". Then I felt unfairly treated, I never asked for this world to be as it is, I hate the system as it is and how everyone abuses it and get away with it while I don't get shit for being an obedient citizen. With that thought I felt better, I felt pride for seeing the system for what it is and refusing to be part of it, I didn't care what the police would do to me or what people would think of me anymore. This feeling grew stronger and I felt like a badboy who could do whatever I wanted, not caring about the law or other people's judgement anymore. I noticed that i could try to strangle the driving policeman with my cuffs. I don't think I ever got the time to act upon this thought as our car for some reason crashed into a garage full of brown boxes. I was tumbled around and got confused, the driving policeman had either fainted or died. I now saw that the garage was full of policemen and at least one had been badly hurt by the car crash and he was the first one to draw his gun, the other policemen followed quickly to do the same. I knew that regardless if I had strangled the driving policeman or not I would be blamed for this mess, the hurt policeman was pointing his gun at me and I could see in his eyes that he wanted to shoot me really badly. I felt completely helpless and tired at this point so I yelled at him to just shoot me already, I think I yelled this two or three times before he finally put a bullet in my head. The first bullet hurt just a little bit, I felt more of a shock really, like my head was thrown back by the force of the bullet entering my head before slowly taking its rightful place somewhere in my brain. Shortly after, all the policemen started firing their guns at my head which in turn was shaken around in all kind of directions until I finally felt the peace of death closing in. Then I woke up.
>>
>>18267622
No
>>
>>18267622
As possible as going to a random place in earth at the same time a friend does with no directions and hoping to meet him
>>
Yet another sex dream. The only ones I seem to remember, anyway.

This time it took place in a large auditorium, one that looked quite a bit like my old elementary school. Can't remember why I was there, but I was sitting in there on one of those little grade school chairs with a bunch of other people. The vibe was like a big house party, though. So I'm sitting there, doing my thing, talking to random dream characters about nothing, when suddenly this brunette girl adjacent to me hands me this four-pronged paper fortune teller. It's predictions are based on the zodiac. I don't remember what prediction I got, or what we talked about after, but at one distinct point I remember looking very clearly at her face and seeing the most beautiful woman imaginable. Like imagine the most lusty and simultaneously sweet and innocent face. I told her I thought she was beautiful (I think we were already on each other's laps or something) and she kissed me. Then we fucked, right there on the auditorium floor. It was like we were still aware we were in an auditorium, but it was still our own world. It was so fucking freeing and great, the best dream sex I've ever had. After, we kissed again, but this time she said, "Let's keep it to this night, yeah?" with a smile. "Oh! ..Yeah!" I said, trying not to look disappointed. Then she disappeared into the crowded room. I wandered around the auditorium the rest of the night, occasionally getting into shenanigans, but still pre-occupied with the girl who left me hanging. The dream ends after I leave the party on a monkeybike.

anyone up to an interpretation?
>>
I was going to start my own thread about this, until I saw this one;

there's a couple of dreams I had, stemming back to about 2 or 3 years ago, and I'm not really sure what to make of them, but I feel like I'm supposed to be taking away something.

the first one goes back about 2 or 3 years ago. wasn't really anything special. it was just me as I was in high school, going to this sort of out of the way place. I found a house there and met someone. I knew where the place was, though, and it felt like if I went there in real life, I would actually find that person. never did try to find out though.

then last year, I have another dream that has me ending up going to that same place, finding the same house, and eventually meeting up with that same person again, although, according to the dreams, it was a bigger amount of time between the two. she was, like, 13 in the first dream, and 17 in the second. and I actually really missed them. and it got me hoping again that if I went to that one place, I would actually be able to find this person, and we'd already know each other.
>>
I'll keep it short:
In my dream someone threw an egg in front of me. It was grey and kind of scaley and i knew there was a dead baby inside. There are people around me and they look disgusted. A very small hole opens on the egg and a moth escapes. Everyone goes awwww

Then i woke up, hit the snooze button and had a second dream where terrorists destroyed my old school.

Google says moths in dream mean death, so three death symbols.
Am i going to die guys?
>>
I want to try lucid dreaming, but I can never remember my dreams, or it seems I don't dream at all. What do
>>
File: 1477279535189.jpg (140KB, 550x750px) Image search: [Google]
1477279535189.jpg
140KB, 550x750px
Hey guys, I made it to the sleep paralysis stage of these instructions, but even after waiting for a while nothing happened. I saw a few faces shifting around in the hypnogogic imagery but that was it. After a while I gave up and let myself fall into normal sleep. How do I get to the actual lucid dream state?
>>
Okay I've got one. Let me start by saying that this is one the most real feeling nightmares I've ever had.

I had a dream that I was dead. I could see and hear everyone around me. It was kinda like the movie "ghost" if anyone has seen it. At first, I was watching people mourning over my death. Second I was transported to this weird world. It was the exact same world as our own, but different. Only way to describe it is limbo, or the in between. Lastly, I attended my own funeral and burial. It was terrifyingly specific. I was buried at a cemetery close to where I live. It was fall season and there was some snow on the ground. I never seen my body, but I did see my headstone. There was no date on it, it just had my name. I never seen my body at the funeral either, just a bunch of people and close family members. In the dream I recall sitting on the back of my porch jumping in the air to try an explore other worlds. I would jump close to 15-20 feet in the air but would slowly get pulled back down. When I woke up, I jumped up and down to make sure I was awake. It felt so real that I couldn't tell if I was awake or asleep.
>>
File: Banquet.jpg (83KB, 620x413px) Image search: [Google]
Banquet.jpg
83KB, 620x413px
2016-10-26
Exclusive banquet with pancakes and performance
The banquet took place in a huge old dining room with a feeling of old luxury similiar to an old castle, beatiful carpentry and huge crystal chandeliers. It was me, my brother, father, grandmother and cousin who were attending. It was an open banquet so alot of other people were there too. Everyone was well dressed, I don't remember my own clothing.

There was a big buffét and I went to a bowl of pancakes and started picking them with my right hand and placing them in my bare left hand. I don't even like pancakes that much IRL and I totally forgot to pick up a plate before gathering my food, so I went back and excused myself as I abruptly pushed myself back through the line to where the plates were.

I went to the liquour table, there were alot of small glasses filed with two different kinds of liquor, one thick and sweet and one thin and bitter. I took like five glasses of the thin/bitter and one of the thick/sweet and went to sit down beside my cousin. We drank alot and had a great time, people gave us some looks as this was not really appropriate behaviour at an occasion like this but we didn't care a bit about them and continued to be loud and drunk. It felt kind of good not caring about how we made those upperclass people feel, they looked down on us and we had a free ticket to ruining their "proper" banquet.

Now there was a dancing performance of sorts and I didn't really get it all but I was wellbehaving enough to keep quiet during the performance and applaud after. My brother had started talking/flirting with one of the dancers and he seemed to do well. Me and my cousin went for more drinks and continued having a great time, my brother and the dancing girl joined us after some time and she seemed like a nice person, not judging us like the rest of the people there. We went home and I the girl came with, it seemed like she and my brother had taken a liking to each other and I was happy for them.
>>
One of the more themes that I've observed in my dreams is wind. Especially strong winds, powerful storms, etc. I'm not really sure what it comes from, but it's been a loosely recurring theme for many years.

It often presents itself as a danger in my dreams (e.g. a tornado or powerful hurricane), but I always seem to enjoy it. These are not bad dreams by any means, even though a description would make them seem like nightmares - they are among my favorite dreams.

It usually involves me needing to fight against the storm in some way, or being caught outside of my shelter. In one instance, I sheltering with my family inside a “tornado-proof” mobile home, which could dig in and survive the most powerful of storms - but I had to go out and retrieve somebody who didn't make it to the shelter in time.

Another time I was biking along during a holiday in japan when a tornado started approaching towards the city. As the air got forced through gaps and openings it made howling noises, and I found myself an alley formed by two walls coming together (like a corner) which protected me against the onslaught of wind and hid inside it, but then for some reason I had to get out and run away from the tornado again - one of the last things that happened is that it picked me up and threw me forwards.

Again, these sound like nightmares but they really weren't - I was enjoying being thrown around, it felt like flying. Sometimes I even still feel the winds while I'm half-awake.

I wonder what causes it, or what it might symbolize? Maybe I feel a draft at night when my window is open or something? Most of my other recurring dream elements have very obvious explanations, but this is something I'm stumped on.
>>
I dreamed that I couldn't extend my hotel rental in time and I had to sleep in my van. I'm currently sleeping in a hotel and have nowhere to live permanently. What could it mean?
>>
>>18272028
It means you need a job.
>>
>>18271828
It might mean you seek change in your life.
>>
>>18268067
Props for Riddick
>>
>>18272836
Could be, but this answer is so vague and universal that it could pretty much apply to basically any person and any recurring theme.

I mean the rest of my dream themes are fairly obvious, because I usually just directly dream of the thing I want (Basically every night I dream of being around my friends from high school again, or falling in love, or whatever)
>>
>>18273502
I know it's vague, but wind really makes me think of change.
>>
>>18274077
No surprise there. “The winds of change” and all that. It's a figure of speech. I wonder - how much do figures of speech manifest themselves in dreams? If your subconscious is trying to communicate something to you, does it even understand the significance of a mental image like that? Or do we have to look at a level below the linguistuic one?
>>
Just like everyone else, I get some weird dreams from time to time. Last night's dream is just something I can't shake off, though. Please help me with some interpretations.

Please read the entirety. It's very odd, but it's the ending that really confuses me.

BACKSTORY:
>Best friend from 12 - 22 (I'm 24 now) is called Alex
>Throughout HS we dreamt about starting a business or law firm together
>We go to seperate business schools across the country but stay in touch very well
>At 22 I become very ill and Alex doesn't even call once, even though I had to move back to our home town where he was staying for the summer too
>Get better after about a year and go back to school
>We meet at a party and hang out a little bit
>Never mention illness except for one time when he got drunk and made a joke about it

DREAM:
>Mr X, an older looking man in business attire takes me with him through time and space
>Takes me to a fantasy land with castles, knights, goblins and all that jazz
>Convinces me the earth is round by looking out a castle window at cloud level
>I'm convinced
>Mr X introduces me to King Morrisey
>King Morrisey insists I mush have an army of my own
>Some fat man brings me an army of retarded ghost fish
>They're terrible
>Anyway, the weird part is coming up now
>Mr X, now back in business attire, brings me back to our world
>We're outside of my house
>We go in through the door
>Up the stairs is Alex, sitting on my desk
>He is visibly drunk (he always partied too hard with drugs and alcohol)
>He looks at me, glances at Mr X and looks back at me suspiciously
>I'm filled with longing for my friend
>Want to ask Mr X if I can take Alex with me back to fantasy land
>Mr X has suddenly drawn back out by the door, standing just outside of our vision
>I go up to him and ask if we can bring Alex with us
>He says no
>I go up to Alex again
>I ask him "Have you seen Alice (my gf)?
>"no"
>Ask him about my father and sister
>"They're not doing well"
>To my knowledge they are
1/2
>>
>>18274616
CONTINUED...

>I go down to mr X again and notice something interesting about him
>He always looked older
>Like a Roger Moore but with obvious loss of hair
>Look back up to Alex
>He's part italian, dark hair, receding hairline
>It dawns on me that Mr X is an old Alex
I wake up

I know all dreams don't mean anything, but this one gave me the weirdest feeling. Why would Mr X not want to bring Alex with us? Why did he avoid Alex by standing outside of his vision? Why did Alex get so suspicious after seeing me with Mr X.

Should I text him? Haven't seen him since new years eve.
>>
>>18253839
I've had some dreams on my mind for a while.

One was when I was around 7 years old. It had an old yellowish brown tint that old pictures had. I was a baby and I suddenly bit off my thumb easily, almost like dough.

A little later I had a dream where there were flashes of scary looking monsters. I had dreams like this all the time as a kid. It was like a loop of jumpscares.

Another was when I was 9. I dreamt that the red bionicle in front of a incubator tube asked me to save Spongebob. I then walked into a room made of flesh and watched as a fish from Spongebob started sawing off limbs from Spongebob and Patrick (who were both tied to metal tables). I'm pretty sure it ended there but sometimes I remember me saving one of them.

Another was me walking into my room and taking off the sheet of my bed, only for a naked, pure white, black haired, little asian boy to start screaming at me under the sheet.

Recently I've been having obscure, surreal dreams with flashing images everywhere. They're starting to make me feel crazy.

What do these mean?
>>
>>18274226
That's an interesting question.
>>
File: 67f0308475b7957c6406efb07910376f.jpg (103KB, 1134x959px) Image search: [Google]
67f0308475b7957c6406efb07910376f.jpg
103KB, 1134x959px
For the last two weeks I have been having the same dream.
In this dream, I'm in bed and i feel like i'm about to wake up, like its early in the morning.

And everytime I open my eyes I see these black snakes on my bed just crawling up my bed near my neck.
The thing is i'm not scared of these snakes. They seem friendly, well I get the feeling that I can trust these snakes. Also I must say these dreams are very quick only lasting a couple of minutes but I can vividly remember the dream.

Can anyone tell me what it means?
Pic related;
>>
>>18275805
anyone to help me?
>>
Had my first dream of ayy lmao's last night, thought I'd share.

>dream starts with my driving a tank, like in a video game
>duking it out with another tank
>eventually I blow it up
>hop out of tank and look around
>see a hill with a road/tunnel going into it
>start walking down the tunnel
>gets pretty dark but eventually hit a dead end
>only thing there is a pillar supporting the tunnel, just a small pillar
>decide to head back outside
>start walking but do a sort of double take and look back at the pillar
>a hidden door is open and inside the pillar is an alien grey, hanging upside down
>greys are usually shown with big black eyes, but this ones eyes were truly enormous which I thought was odd
>I walk towards it and suddenly have a pool cue in hand
>start poking the alien with the stick
>it awkwardly tries to fend off the pokes, but also seems to be grabbing at me
>start to think about the situation and why I'm poking an alien, rather than running away scared
>wake up

Nothing special but I thought it interesting since I don't recall ever dreaming about aliens before now. If this was real life I sure as hell would have run the fuck away instead of poke the damn thing. Any interpretations?
>>
>>18275805
Maybe you want a pet snake?
>>
>>18274616
>Mr. X
>>
>>18266549
Could be some other weird brain problem.
>>
>>18275805
Be wary, black snakes are a negative sign usually of possible danger.
>>
Sup /x/, posted a dream here a few months ago about a portal. Doesn't seem like I can go back to that place since I can't lucid for shit, so here's a dream I've found in my diary from three years ago. Word for word, no greentext.
[1/2] I was conscripted into the British army, as it seemed that there was a civil war going on, and my training post was at this abandoned cathedral. There was tons of other troopers there, some of them were younger than me. One of which was this kid called Sam?
He was the butt of everybody's jokes; by the time I arrived, he was nearly at the end of his tether. I just came back from a makeshift target range when I see that he's collapsed. The drill sergeant was hauling him to his bunk bed (i say bunk bed for lack of a better word)
So there I am dusting myself off when I hear him stiring and sure enough, I find that he was fine all along, little sod was faking it. Probably to get away from training. So I go off to find the sarge, to tell him. Next thing I know, I hear this intense shouting as he drags Sam out of bed and into his office. He comes back, fuming, telling us that he'll kill us all. We laugh at that and then the sarge comes in. He really yells then, telling "Platoon A" to get out of his sight. There's me left, because I didn't know what platoon I was in. He looks at me dead in the eyes, and I can feel something like the fight or flight reflex, but he just grunts in irritation, so I salute and follow A.
>>
This is a reoccurring dream I have maybe once a year. I'm standing on the beach but I'm very very young. I'm in an all pick one peice swimsuit. A ton of people are sitting along the rocks waiting and watching for whales. I suddenly stand up and run from my family and near the water. Everyone was sitting not one person was standing except me yet they didn't seem to think I was in danger instead they smiled. I brushed off the feeling of danger sense no one seemed to mind, soon the sand shook and a huge whale jumps from the sand. I am standing on its nose and it falls back in. I am perfectly fine and I enjoyed it. Soon it becomes dark and all the other kids start jumping into the now black water. I look down trying to find my reflection when I realize I am in a dream because I see how young I am. Does this mean anything? It could just be a random dream I have a lot but if anything stands out to you please tell me
>>
>>18278906
[2/2] Then I think it was the next day, when I find that Sam is missing, probably AWOL. I wander around, and meet this one blonde chick, probably seventeen. I ask her that because I'm new, what do I do? She says that I should keep my head down, say "yes sir", and never complain. I thank her and then the sergeant beckons to me. I'm then told that I have to fill in his and my evaluation forms. (Fuck knows why.) So I'm looking for my form when I see a swastika on my picture. I'm literally like "what the fuck?!" It's literally a red swastika over a picture of me in my uniform, pulling a war face. I shout out "ey, who put a swastika over my picture?" Sure enough, some twat painted it over my evaluation image and the whiteboard, also having my picture, along with others. So I'm still looking when I find the information booklet (dunno what else to call it) and find someone called "Sam Driars", and "Date of birth: 14 September 2000" and "Date of Death: 7 June 2015". I'm just thinking to myself "god, what an idiot."
Then I think another day passes and it's back to training. This time I have to handle vehicles. In this term, it involves driving a Humvee. Through the city. I think I'm doing an abysmal job, since the corporal training me is literally laughing "I don't think you're cut out to be a driver" as I'm accidentally running over civilians.
Finally, I wake up as my Humvee finally manages to brake outside the cathedral.
>>
File: 00000001.gif (3MB, 267x199px) Image search: [Google]
00000001.gif
3MB, 267x199px
>>18276257
Hahahaha you poked the fucker, the contemplated why?
>>
I keep having dreams about either me or someone else being raped by monsters

First one was me and my sister witnessing a girl being raped by an anubis like creature

A more recent one was me being raped by this giant dragon in front of a croud of people that were horrified

Ive had other ones, but they weren't as vivid as these
>>
They will break up! The signs are all there!
>>
I've recently had a pretty great dream. It pulled the strings of looming dread greatly.

>walk out of house, air feels different
>people look and point to the sky, gray clouds form on top of our block
>gray clouds gain more and more volume and become darker and darker
>suddenly, the center of the cloud formation punches a hole in the sky, looks like black holes depicted in pictures but punching upward to space
>sky is dark now, hole just punches deeper and deeper
>hole eventually stopped punching, everyone can see two planets from space through the hole, one red and the other I forgot the color
>hole stays stable for a couple of minutes so everyone got a good look, everyone gasping and pointing; strangely the sky was suddenly clear
>dread crawls up to me, don't know what shit meant
>suddenly the hole collapses, sky becomes dark again, clouds regain dark color
>strong winds start blowing, a tornado is forming in the middle of the street, directly below where the hole was
>everyone rushes inside their houses to hide including me
>watch as our gate is sucked and thrown up the sky, walls are decimated
>dream ends with me looking around and finding out that niggers stole our cellphones
>>
I dreamed I ate a beer bottle and was chewing it up because I was angry because someone was deliberately misrepresenting my side of an argument. They seemed impressed but then I woke up and for hours I kept thinking about the glass in my mouth. I washed my mouth out with water and felt a little better.
>>
>>18267036
That's a stress dream, I get them too sometimes and they feel so real, I've even found myself trying to wiggle my teeth irl to make sure they're not going to fall out. Even if you think you're doing alright just check in with yourself from time to time and make sure you're not in the early stages of burnout or something, that shit creeps up on you pretty easily.

>While I'm on the topic of stress dreams
my latest recurring dreams have featured me throwing up thick vomit kinda like the consistency of wet sand, often having to physically force it out. I've been pretty stressed myself lately but was just wondering if these dreams mean anything in particular so I can help address the problem.
>>
>>18279964
Can you tell me more about these clouds? Appearances, etc
>>
I had very disturbed dreams last night. I don't remember most of them but I do remember waking up and seeing my girlfriend covered in cuts, likes scratches, from an animal or something.
She seemed perfectly fine, but she looked like she had been mauled.
Obviously she was fine when I actually woke up but I had a few false wake ups and I remember very vividly seeing her covered in those injuries.
>>
I had dream where I met a giant goat in an abandoned street, I went close to it and it turned into a wood statue. Then the person I was with and I fell to the ground and starting melting and two women came.

He started to go unconscious and they earned me if I tried to get up, I would have it even worse. I got up and then saw the half of my body turn inside out and every turned grey.

I woke up at my house and found the same statue and it said I was cursed.

The curse was if I told people, theh be cursed too, but even worse. If I forget aoiut the curse, It would kill people around me.

I went to school and got focused on going to class and 3 of my friends died. I went outaide to call me my mom to go home but all pictures of her on my phone were her with cut skin.

I went home and broke the wood statue. I thought I won but I thought that maybe it was just a bad dream and woke up.

I woke up in a bathtub. I tried to pull my head out of water but a woman in the same bathtub came out of the water and tried to pull me in. I eventually got out and broke it again.

It was the first false awakening I ever had and thought when I really did wake up, I was still fighting it.

Anybody can interpret anything about this?
>>
File: 1477462679322-vg.png (83KB, 366x407px) Image search: [Google]
1477462679322-vg.png
83KB, 366x407px
>>18280282
Stress??

Hmm. I mean sure I have to get up at 6 some mornings. But how can I he stressed?? I don't feel stressed ...

Thanks for your input.
>>
After reading about succubi on here I've had a couple weird experiences. First one I can't remember although I was aware of a female presence when I got awoken. Last night I had the sensation of a warm hand on my cheek whispering things, most of which I can't remember, although I did hear the name Elizabeth. The warm sensation could be felt down my neck and shoulder area too. Then I started shaking until I woke up.
>>
>>18280514
Fuck off with your succubus cancer.
>>
>>18280299
They looked like cumulus clouds but hovering way lower than a nimbus cloud when they started. Right before the sky punched a hole, the clouds were enormous in size and almost blackish.
>>
>>18267036
Falling teeth is usually depicted as a sign of stress or anxiety.
>>
had a dream where Big Boss was a catboy, what does it mean?
>>
>>18280944
I mean I didn't even say I wanted this lol
>>
File: Mersilde.jpg (67KB, 498x387px) Image search: [Google]
Mersilde.jpg
67KB, 498x387px
Okay so first off, I've always had nightmares. Always. Been that way since I was a wee'un. Anyway, I've been having I guess what could be called sequential and reoccurring nightmares?

>Suddenly in dream that I'm on the highway, and my car is out of control
>Not even really freaked about it as it careens off the overpass and into oncoming traffic
>Look in rear view mirror, see blonde haired, kinda scruffy looking dude, young, maybe mid 20's, in a green truck careening off right behind me
>Suddenly parked in driveway of old home
>Scruffy blonde dude behind me
>I get out, he gets out, he's checking me over to see if I'm okay
>"Are you a nurse or something? How did you follow me? What just happened?"
>"Dunno, but you seem okay."
>"Okay, well, at least let me thank you with some tea or weed or cookies or some shit"
>"Cool story bro"

Fast forward to inside of old house. It looks nothing on the inside like it's supposed to. Instead it looks like a giant green and gray warehouse, lots of debris everywhere, looks mostly abandoned. Blonde dude following.

>Look for mom, see if she's around to meet the guy that made sure I was okay for some reason
>Find mom at a front 'desk' in the back of the warehouse that is supposed to be the inside of my house
>Mom's pissy I brought this dude home, go figure why, she's usually very sweet.
>Blonde dude is literally aimlessly wandering around like a little kid in a candy store
>He's picking up debris and looking under it, kicking over dusty cans/bottles/etc.
>"Fuckin' Airhead"
>Turn back around, mom gone. fuckIlosther.jpeg
>"Come on, loser, let's go find her, maybe she brought out the dankest of dank"
>tfw I don't even smoke weed anymore

Will cont. if anyone is interested.
>>
>>18253839
I was sent here from another thread.

Is there any special meaning to distorted imagery of the Moon in dreams?
Once I dreamed of a cloudy sky, at night. There were copies of the Moon everywhere, distorted and in several sizes.
In another dream I looked at the Moon and it was huge and with features in several colors. The features were not a colorized version of the original, it was completely different.
>>
>>18255309
Acquire some kind of recording device.
You probably are suffering from some form of memory loss. It could be something called "dissociative identity disorder", though this is a rare condition. If possible, you should see a doctor.
>>
I'm reposting this from another thread, pls help interpret it!

I had a dream that was really... deep?

It's hard to explain but let me lay it out the best I can.

It started off pretty simple, I was walking in a bright field something very similar to the windows xp default background but it was incredibly flat and the sky was a dark blue with two suns in the horizon.

I was walking with some dogs toward the sun(s) and then more and more creatures started to come out of nowhere walking along with me towards the suns.

And then jesus christ somehow comes along and now all I can say is that I am walking towards the horizon with two suns and along my side is jesus christ and the entire field is covered with creatures from foxes, deers, and insects are flying through the air by the thousands all towards the two suns.

That's all I can remember, it was pretty fucking surreal.
>>
What do for lucidity?

I alredy have a dream journal, I try some mental exercises while fslling aslerp, and reality testing, but paradoxically now I can remember even less and paradoxically my life seems more dreamlike
>>
>>18281121
Hmm. And how big would you say they were? Using an example.
I ask this because I dreamed of an "alpha portal" that sort of looked like a massive cloud, almost infinitely so.
>>
Posted before in a different thread, but got no answer, so why not try again?

>Be me.
>On the road with a buddy in an old Model T.
>Seems like we were in Mexico, but not too sure.
>Stop at a place to get some food.
>Standing at the servers desk when we hear a commotion in the back.
>Go to check it out.
>Man is screaming at woman and knocking stuff over,
>Buddy intervenes and starts pushing man out of kitchen.
>Another woman and two children come in to help clean up.
>Decide to help so I pick up this wicker basket.
>Lid falls off and a goat head and a bunch of snakes, scorpions, roaches, fall out.
>Goat head is scooting on the floor, screaming "My prison is my hell".
>Try to pick it up by the horns.
>A second mouth in between the horns bites me.
>It hurts, but manage to get it in the basket.
>The two women catch the other creatures and finish cleaning up.
>First woman tends to my hand, tells me her name is Lilanna (Prounounced: Lil On Uh).
>Notice she's quite beautiful.
>Tells me the two kids are hers, and guys yelling was the owner of the restaurant.
>Buddy returns and we load up in car.
>Lilanna and some circus looking folk ask to caravan.
>Hand hurting immensely now I pass out.
>Wake up and look in one of the car mirrors.
>My 5-8 year old self looks back at me.

Not the whole dream, but what I thought was relevant to what I wanted to find out.
>>
>>18253839
>A dream is a wish your heart makes
>When you're fast asleep
>In dreams you will lose your
It was only a dream.
>>
File: 7c6.png (11KB, 211x246px) Image search: [Google]
7c6.png
11KB, 211x246px
>>18253839
>be me
>have had quite alot of weird dreams
>Had one where my leg is being amputated
>Have another where my fingers are amputated
>Have another where best friend dies
>I go to the funeral and some other friends say they don't care
Any ideas what the fuck is happening?
>>
>>18253839
this is one of my first dreams I had in my life.

So I was at my summerhouse, and under the stairs outside lives primitive beings, like humans, but they are naked, they are like from my mother's painting, creepy. My grandfather has a shotgun and is about to defend our house.

Now when I think about the dream, i realise they are from that painting, and they are my parents.

what does it mean?
>>
>>18282232
They were a cluster of clouds that gained volume and became darker. From nothing they condensed into cloud formations. I've had dreams about the same clouds and they were usually followed by calamities or just unnatural weather. In another dreams the same blackish clouds formed above my head and they were enveloped by crackling lightning.
The sky punching a hole was a new one for me. If i had dreams about space I'd either be seeing it as the sky or I'd be outside the planet, flying across it.
>>
I've been having a lot of dreams about murder lately. In one of these dreams, I drank a 1/5 of vodka and murdered my neighbor. I accidently left the bottle behind and was freaking out about it throughout the whole dream (I should mention that I have a bit of a drinking problem). Recently I had one about my girlfriend cheating on me with 2 different guys. I brutally killed all three of them, chopped em up, and scattered their parts throughout a local forest. I've been having violent thoughts while awake also. Am I losin' it here, or just have some pent-up aggression?
>>
I need some help.

The other night I was just generally trying to sleep, until some shit happened, which was an out of body experience except I wasn't in control, and this most definitely wasn't a dream. Gives me insane, negative vibes just thinking about it.

I fell asleep like normal, woke up at like 6am, had a cigarette and dropped back to bed. Except it felt like I was pulled out of my body and held down. Now please note this isn't sleep paralysis either, because I could move after a few seconds. Thing is, even though I could move, I felt like something was trying to keep me still, try hold me down but I was fighting it enough to crawl away from my body and I landed on the floor, I could see myself laying down.

The next thing I notice is this black figure walking around from my physical body on its way to me. I literally closed my eyes and screamed inside my head, the struggle kind of scream as if you're trying to pick up something insanely heavy that's above the weight you can pick up. And all of a sudden I launched myself onto my bed and woke up straight away in my physical body. I felt so uneasy, like this presence was still about in my room. So I got up straight away, went outside in my garden to chill out on sunrise with a cigarette.

What in the hell happened to me? I worry that this will happen to me again and next time I won't be able to fight it.
>>
Hey guys, I've heard that the way you dream says a lot about you and your subconscious. My dreams almost always happen in the same set of environments, and I can remember them and where things are from dream to dream. They can be schools, houses, theme parks, outdoor environments, anywhere. Dreams that occur in the same environment usually don't repeat many (if any) events, and have the same people I know in them. My dreams tend to be very vivid, and memorable when I wake up. My dreams are also pretty down to Earth, weird shit happens but it's usually shit that could happen in an unlikely turn of events. Usually when I find myself in a place in my dreams I don't know I start exploring, and finding different people I know. People always act like themselves in my dreams, and so do I (except for the insane orgy dreams that happen at least a few times per month). The weirdest thing is that new environments have a new mix of people from other environments, and new environments are never one-off dreams, they always recur. These dreams are all fairly lucid too. Can I trust the symbols I see in dreams like this?
>>
Has anyone had dreams in which there's someone or something that fixes a bad dream and turns it into a good dream?
>>
I had a very vivid dream last night.
>virus outbreak occurs
>some are typical generic zombies, others are sentient hyper-violent sadomasochists
>zombies occasionally become people again, briefly, before becoming berserk
>trying to make it out of a building with a few other people
>one of the sentient ones starts choking me while grinning, but has a moment of clarity and hesitates; he throws me a $20 bill for some reason and I escape
>find a woman with short brown hair hiding in a room
>she's naked, wet, and bruised, has just escaped a gangrape from sentient ones
>woman is infected, sobbing
>naked elderly woman zombie-thing enters room, looks sad and confused
>apologizes profusely to the woman for contributing in her gangrape
>suddenly all hell breaks loose, both the victim and the old lady become berserk and start attacking each other with broken furniture
>one that choked me bursts in, followed by a few others, join the fight
>one that choked me starts raping the victim again, causing her to bleed, then starts punching her to death
>I'm hiding in a corner as they all brutally attack each other, leaving horrible bloodbath
>one that choked me is sole survivor, crotch and fist soaked in blood
>beats and strangles me while laughing
>I am dead

On another note, I have been having a lot of dreams in which I am stuck in a life or death scenario while caring for children. It started with a baby (my own), then the dreams started adding children. Last one I had like this, I was defending three babies/toddlers, a 6 year old, and a 9 year old.

Please help me, I haven't gotten a full night's sleep in a very long time.
>>
>>18253839
Alright, there's a recurring dream I've been having occasionally since around 1994. Anyone want to tell me why I keep having it, and why I wake up to it as if it's a nightmare?

I'm sitting on the bench at a soccer game. There are people I recognize and don't recognize around me, though when I first started having this dream I didn't recognize anyone. Here are some of the characters I recognize now:

--- Alex Rowe (Last Exile)
--- Olivia Dunham (Fringe)
--- Bobby Pendragon (Pendragon)
--- Gabrielle (Xena: Warrior Princess)
--- Totoro
--- The entire cast of InuYasha
--- A weeaboo OC I made in 2002
--- A weeaboo OC I remember making at some point between the years of 2003 and 2007

Nothing happens in the dream, really. Some of these characters try to get me to get out there on the field, everyone is laughing and smiling, and then I wake up.

...you can probably see why I'm confused. Anyone want to interpret this for me?
>>
>>18254853
okay, here's a weird one that has stuck with me for a few years, and I'd love some kind of interpretation
It starts out with me, going over to the house of some relative that doesnt really exist, and then from there,
>be at the house for a bit
>its really cold outside
>they take me to this snowy field in a red pickup truck
>there's a lake adjacent to the field
>there are these two giant robots
>like, the size of the Iron Giant
>one male, one female
>but like they have the general plastic appearence of mannequins
>they both have pale skin and black hair
>they are separated
>the female is taken apart, with all of her peices strewn out across this field
>she can move a little bit, like occasionally a hand twitch, but thats it
>the male, they dont know where his pieces are
>but his head is floating in the near frozen lake
>sideways, so you can see one eye
>some of the peices are also presumably in the lake

its weird because nothing ever really "happened" in this dream, but the imagery is so fucking bizarre.
Id love to hear anything you have to say about this dream
>>
>Mother shoots me in the lung and stomach with a pistol
>I spend the rest of my dream walking around bleeding and gasping for breath
>People keep asking me if I am okay
>After six fucking hours I finally admit that I might need to go to a hospital
>Wake up

???
>>
>standing in kitchen
>older sister standing on stool with noose around her neck
>try to get to her before anything happens
>she kicks stool away and is hanging by the noose
>I'm unable to run or make noise
>wake up

It was weird, we didn't live with each other anymore and she's doing quite well personally and professionally in her life.
>>
>>18281138
It means I want your sexy dreams.
>>
>>18253839
so i get sleep paralysis sometimes, mostly just from fucking with my REM cycle through alcohol/drugs. anyways, just had an experience similar to my most intense episode. i have the type that occurs when youre falling asleep, forgot the scientific name for it. just wanted to share.

as i lay in bed, the demon's feet pounded down rapidly infront of my eyes. he screamed with pure insane joy.
>>
>>18253839
This crazy ass dream where I was forced at gunpoint into an opening at the bottom of a giant smokestack. When I ended up inside the entire thing was filled with people living there. It was a prison of sorts so because cramped conditions everybody had to synchronize their actions in a routine. People climbed the smokestack to clear off ice melted for water for example.

There was some kind of plot involving a cartoonish bad guy that went way fucked up. His zany plot was defeated and he was captured. So to punish him the group stripped him naked and clipped off the tip of his penis with what looked like a pair of oversized toenail clippers. This left him a shrieking, bloody mess as everyone laughed. Then they put a dress on him so he could 'live as a woman' for the rest of his miserable life.

Figuring my work was done I or whatever I climbed back out of the opening I was forced into. I discovered I had been gone for years and years and the guy with the gun had killed my whole family while I was away. The whole town this was in had become a deserted ruin. I was completely alone.
>>
>>18274620
>Mr X
Sounds like Alex is turning into Mr. X-friend
and you are coming to terms with it subconsciously.
>>
>>18282142
You dissolve the line between waking life and dreams. Basically, you accept that both are realities you exist in.
Just keep telling yourself that you'll have one. It may take months or weeks. Depends on the person. I got my first induced one after a month of starting. It becomes a little easier after that.
>>
>Had a dream where I was in a military ship
>I was completely alone
>Goes deeper into the ship to turn on the electricity
>Starts finding blood splashed everywhere
>Finds body parts
>I entered in some kind of scientific research lab
>I find human experiments
>They start to chase me
>Alarm goes off...
>>
>>18287602
Make a story out of it.
>>
>>18263249
>search Jirachi cause I'm not a PokeFag
>gender ratio info
>genderless

Uh oh.
>>
anyone every flying down the road/sky in a dream. And realize how ridiculous this dream is, and just jump out of the vehicle. kinda funny.
>>
Lately, whenever I start falling into meditation to initiate a OBE, my hands start to hurt like hell. They feel like they're on fire and there's energy pent up in the joints until I'm so desperate I have to start moving them. Any advice?
>>
>>18288609
that shouldn't happen I don't think,stress position, carpel tunnel?
>>
No weird dreams lately but I had a really bad sleep paralysis or maybe it was still a dream, like dreaming about sleep paralysis. First I was in bed and suddenly I felt like I was being choked and couldn't breathe, and in my mind for whatever reason I knew that I was getting choked because I did something wrong but I don't know what. Then I woke up but I was still stuck where I was, and then an invisible force dragged me out of my room and through the door, and I still had the sensation of being choked. Then I woke up AGAIN, and this time I was being thrown against my closet door wall and was pinned up there by my neck being choked. Then I actually woke up drenched in sweat and breathing heavy and fast like I was catching my breath. This also all happened within an hour because I fell asleep around 10pm EST and woke up at 11. Was this sleep paralysis? I tend to think it wasn't because I was being moved around but it all took place as me in my body. Any sort of explanation someone could give me or has this happened to anyone else? Felt like I was stuck in Groundhog Day or something man, it was scary as shit
>>
>>18288958
Dude no bullshit, I've had this exact same situation, like basically word for word except for the part about waking up within an hour. I've been dragged by the foot out of bed, thrown against the wall and was being choked... I don't know what it means either, but I've had multiple times when I have had the same thing happen over and over again in sleep paralysis until I finally wake up. Creepy shit bro
>>
>>18280944
>Fuck off with your succubus cancer.

He's TRYING to, Anon. Can't you even see that?!
>>
File: choke.webm (420KB, 426x426px) Image search: [Google]
choke.webm
420KB, 426x426px
Can anyone decipher this one for me?

I had a dream about 3 black cats staring at me and laughing. It wasn't a creepy laugh but like a generic cartoony laugh.

Appreciate in advance.
>>
File: image.jpg (33KB, 384x288px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33KB, 384x288px
Forgive me, as i am half asleep right now. I was up all night scaring children around the neighborhood. Fun times. I love halloween.

I just sorta dozed off and had a dream, or some type of vision. while i was in the shower, i was sitting down and i guess i feel asleep for a second and had a very short dream.

As for the context, i had an idea of a super hero (i dont have a name) who has armor covered in spines, like Kirk from Dark Souls, so they could tackle people to save the day. Sometimes i like to imagine my self as that, and being a hero. Anyways, heres the dream

>be me
>be the superhero as mentioned
>just tackled some kidnappers to death
>the person they kidnapped had a bag over there head
>take the bag off
>its some girl i really like but she hates me cuz im a creep
>she doesnt know its me cuz i got some bitchin rad mask on.
>she tries to give me a hug but realizes im covered in blood and spikes
>decides not to hug me.
>dammit
>wake up.
I wont remember this tomorrow, but i would like some interpretation.
>>
>>18289452
A fitting dream for Halloween
>>
File: 1457612985872.jpg (93KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1457612985872.jpg
93KB, 600x600px
Okay so it's Halloween and I want to tell you guys about a dream I had two nights ago.

It's pretty simple. It was like I opened up my laptop and went on 4chan, as usual. But there were people who knew me somehow... it was like they were watching me and were trying to talk to me by posting on 4chan.

I don't know if it means anything but it feeds into this strange sense I have had since I was young where I thought that there was something watching me or someone spying on me. For the longest time I had this idea that I was being spied on by the government or something and that they were monitoring me and trying to damage my family and my psychology.

I also have this sense that people can hear my thoughts or they can communicate with me telepathically or something. It's developed into a pretty elaborate idea in my mind. Like they can influence my thoughts and I can influence others thoughts and things that happen in the world.
>>
File: image.png (135KB, 922x882px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
135KB, 922x882px
>>18253839
Has anyone ever tried to use this board to create a memetic "meetup point" in the dream space?
> start /dreamsync/ nightly thread
> concentrate on singular theme (decided by consensus or whatever)
> each creat sigil/OC or at least post something related
> go to sleep, keeping idea in active memory
> report back on events, see if themes or even characters start to line up
> ?????????????
> PROFIT

We all have different experiences and memories, so we could all be seeing similar collective ideas without realizing it, since each of our brains uses a unique language of imagery. Focusing on one idea might produce some interesting results...
>>
>>18290858
kys
>>
Had one last week I have trouble deciphering.

>walking down a mountain in autumn during the evening, very relaxing and beautiful
>to my right, there's a few trees and clearings
>to my left, there's a cliff
>kept walking until I saw a bridge, there was an old one to the right that has pieces missing and looks unstable
>to the left, there's another one that's closer to the cliff but looks much more stable
>somehow, I chose the old bridge to cross
>while crossing, i could see on the other side a white rabbit, upon closer inspection, under it's fur was wounded and it ran off
>when I finally crossed the bridge, started feeling sleepy
>lay down under a tree and sleep

At this point, it started to feel like I was very high. It felt like I smoked/consumed weed, which I haven't in over 2 months. Then I woke up feeling extremely relaxed and rested. Any help wold be greatly appreciated.
>>
>>18290858
what is veelox
>it was a real attempt at meeting in an astral plane that was plagued by RP faggots
>>
File: 1444794023720.gif (654KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1444794023720.gif
654KB, 480x270px
Here is a story of my first lucid dream stone years ago. Didn't go very well.

>be me
>17
>asleep between consciousness and dreamland but still aware
>imgoingtohavealuciddream.jpg
>feel myself fall one thousand stories
>this is to be expected
>find myself in a gray empty room with no doors or windows
>for some reason heavy from tf2 is there
>hmm ok
>think to myself
no negative thoughts or things will get ugly.
>I say
> didn't listen
> think bad thoughts
> very bad thoughts
> walls in the room begin to bleed
> walls begin to rot
> uhoh.png
>a waterfall of blood covers rotten walls
>a demonic blood curling scream begins to increase in volume
> ohfuck.jpg
OH DISS IS BAD
> says the heavy
> fucking demons crawling out the crevices of the walls now
>wakeupwakeupwakeupwakeup
>wake up
> no sleep for the rest of the night

Lucid dreams can be crazy man.
>>
>>18262393
anyone know of any reality check apps for pc?
>>
File: 1521516512612.png (13KB, 818x708px) Image search: [Google]
1521516512612.png
13KB, 818x708px
I'm not joking or baiting when I post this. I just think that it's so fucking weird that one of you should try your best to interpret it.

>Dream starts and I'm in my bathroom lights off
>Door is closed and I'm sitting on the toilet
>I look in the mirror and I can tell that I'm a severely autistic child of about 6-8
>I play with my friends who are a beetle and some inanimate objects a la that Indoors episode of Spongebob
>I open the door to the bathroom
>Down the hallway see a figure poking out from a doorway
>It's basically just a piece of paper in the shape of a blob that's waving
>I know its name is Jon
>I try to leave the bathroom but Jon switches to a mean face and I feel malice
>Close the door to the bathroom to play with my friends again
>Details hazy, but at some point I fall asleep for some long period of time (months? years?)
>When I wake up the bathroom is infested with ants
>The ants eat all of my friends
>I scream and run out of the bathroom
>See Jon's happy face turn to a mean face for a split second
>Cuts to black
>Wake up

Have a field day with this one.
>inb4 anon is autistic
>>
>>18287333
welp thanks for replying

still no success
>>
a reoccuring part of my dreams is literally being all powerful

the 3 most common powers;
flying
time control
and telekinesis
what does it mean ? can i manifest this in the physical realm?
>>
>>18269367
just like dayz
>>
>>18253839
I'm eighteen. I'm applying for University soon but recently in these last few months I just wake up in the dead of night and have this intense feeling that something is with me in my room- it freaks me out so suddenly that I just dart out my room in a sweat. It's sort of like semi-sleepwalking, I know I'm awake, but my body automatically darts up and runs out into the landing. It's really odd and happens at least once a week, it even happened when I was on holiday with my family and they were quite disturbed about it.
>>
so i lucid dream every night
for 30 second or so
how do i go on for longer
>>
Recently I had a dream that the river in my city was majorly flooded, as if the nearby dam had disappeared, but the water was calm and it was gorgeous out. I didn't feel scared or worried or anything negative, just.. thoughtful as I looked at it. I was in the passenger seat of my car, bf driving, and we were pulling up to cross the dam. At least I assume he was driving because I never looked at him, only asked him a question and his voice answered. Not a very long dream at all. Boyfriend dreamed of a flood the same night, although it was at our state's beach about 8 hours south of our location.

Also, I once dreamed of a house that was my house but at the same time not my house, like mine had been fused with something older. I don't remember a lot of specifics but someone tried to lead me into the flooded, dark basement for a swim. Possibly a child. It wasn't scary, didn't feel scared or in danger, but reading it makes it seem creepy.
>>
>>18289566
It means youre a fag and will never get laid.
>>
HERE'S A DREAMARINO FOR YOU
>dead of winter
>dream is silent all the way through
>walk outside down to my barn
>several ropes are hanging outside front barn door
>tied to a few are half-eaten pig carcasses
>I reach down and tie a fresh pig carcass to an empty rope
>something large reaches out of the loft window to grab a pig carcass and take it to the intensely dark interior
>a moment later the rope falls back down without a pig
>see roughly 10 ft. tall statue watching me from the woods far in the distance
>it's head is tilted away from me but I know it's listening
>wake up
The only thing that made me uncomfortable was the stupid statue.
It appeared in other dreams, too.
Stupid, spooky statue.
>>
I had a dream Hillary won the election. It was awful. I'm surprised I dreamt about it, the American election isn't a big deal to me. If Hillary is elected I guess I'm a prophet ayylmao
>>
So, I've NEVER had a dream like this, so I wonder what you guys can pick up from it. I thought it was pretty darn cool.

Before I went to bed a couple nights ago I put away my VR gear for my phone, without using it prior, and I was reading a bunch of VR shit the whole day.

Low and behold, with only 2 hours of sleep and a night of existential crisis, I have this dream.

>sitting in a virtual reality world,
>somehow know its virtual reality, ok cool
>VR loads up a simulation, or visualisation to be proper, of my brain
>literally can see each neuron firing messages and memories back and forth through my head space
>head space doesn't take the form of a brain, but more like a 2-D environment

to better describe what I was seeing before moving on, its like I was looking at a 2-D view of ground, I could see the ground itself with a black backdrop, with trees and a house on top of the ground. And, underneath it was where all my nuerons and shit were, and then it only went deeper and deeper into blackness, with my neurons lighting everything up with a blue radiance. Anyways,

>see big blue gate looking objects
>somehow know they signify important and outstanding events in my lifetime
>slideshow of memories and lifetimes, it's incredible to see all the paths my neurons take, and how they form events and continue and connect from said events.
>soon everything starts shaking and neurons take on a red color
>event gates take on red color, shaking begins to crescendo into violence
>everything feels wrong and in pain, redness is glowing with a vibrant strength
>suddenly blackness
>cut to another dream where im with some friends in their house or something.

It was a pretty wild dream and I'm still intrepreting it, it was eye-opening in a weird way.

Anyways, any ideas you guys?
>>
>>18292502
Become aware enough to suspend your awareness of dreaming. At that state you can watch your dream unfold or control your actions without waking up.
>>
File: gremory smoking.jpg (52KB, 349x500px) Image search: [Google]
gremory smoking.jpg
52KB, 349x500px
I was contacted by Gremory and/or possibly Dantalion in my dreams. I saw the top card of a tarot deck that I own, specifically Strength, and associated it with the visiting demon. Then as I looked out the window my father came back having lost his arm and needed my help.

Was this a warning? Threat? Offer of aid? Something else?
>>
>>18285965
sounds like something ripped out from Blame!
>>
>>18258286
>t. yuurei
>>
>>18256090
your buddy just used your brain to get rid of a bad guy in his head
>>
>>18258114
those are hypnagogic hallucinations, it's a somewhat common thing
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hypnagogia
>>
>>18258148
if you had a headache, you probably just slept in a weird way

as for the pillars,
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Corinthian_order
>>
File: qyf.jpg (23KB, 621x414px) Image search: [Google]
qyf.jpg
23KB, 621x414px
I had the most strange dream last night and I am convinced it is a warning. I would love if someone would help me interpret it with better detail. Some background information. My mother who was an energy worker and was doing all kinds of spiritual work in her lifetime passed away a few months ago and she comes into my dreams often. I live in Austria with my boyfriend and it's always been a ''safe happy place for me, basically paradise where bad things rarely happen to me, but Poland is where I studied and I associate most of my bad experiences in life there. I am also a noobie energy worker myself and last night I definetly had an overload of energy when I was falling asleep which usually calls for strange dreams.
Anyway, the dream:
>Be in Poland with my mom and our very close family friends
>They are telling me that a dark, toxic cloud will be coming and it will become the new air
>The cloud was meant to hinder any spiritual progress and it will bring our vibrations down or something like that I don't remember exactly
>See posters around town ''advertising'' this cloud. I even remember the exact poster. It was a silhouette of a man with an eye for the face.
>Waiting for it to arrive
>I can see the cloud and I put my face in my mothers shoulder for cover
>It comes and my mother tells me I have no other choice but to face it
>The cloud stinks, it is suffocating
>Ask family friends if it is going to reach Austria too (worried for mine and my boyfriend's future) and they say no
>Relieved that when I go back to my safe place it will still be safe and happy
>Night comes. People are rioting.
>People on the street see me inside the house and safe and are telling me I am shoving it in their face that I am inside and they are so unfortunate
>I close the blinds and I hear people knocking on the door wanting to basically kill us or something
>I wake up with an ''oh shit something awful is going to happen" in my head
>>
File: IMG_0114.png (265KB, 620x420px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0114.png
265KB, 620x420px
>>18294069
Sounds like someone's been reading The Mist before bed.
>>
>>18294105
Never even heard of it before I googled it now :(
>>
Just the thread I've been looking for.

I have what I'd describe as a semi-recurring themed dream. That is, I rarely dream, but when I do I'll sometimes have a dream with notable similarities.

The general theme is that I'm in a house in my village (typically my own), and I'll see a plane out of my window. The plane will appear to stall, then fall completely vertically to the ground, somewhere around 3-4 miles away. There will be an explosion of nuclear proportions, and I'll be caught in the blast, witnessing it all from within, seemingly unaffected, as air rushes past along with rubble and eventually flame.

It's at this point I'll wake. Any takers?
>>
I noticed this thread too late and made my own, rip.
Anyway, there was this dream of mine which really scared me but isn't really that scary when I describe it.
Here's a short explanation
>I'm being comfy in bed
>I fall asleep
>I dream about some gypsy men making a wolf devour 5 dogs at once while its jaws just spread wider and wider, ready to devour the whole world
>I wake up, not as comfy anymore
what even can this mean?
>>
So I have this weird sort of recurring dream, wondering if anyone has any ideas.

>doing something normal outside, walking down the street, in a mall, etc...
>people walking around everywhere
>feeling comfortable, shopping or walking
>i notice someone's face is weird
>he's me
>start feeling really weird, a mix of anxiety, nausea, and the feeling of falling backwards
>notice other people in the crowd are me, two or three of them
>they're not looking at me, just doing normal things, but i'm fucking scared
>wake up
>>
>>18294347
You're a clone soldier.
>>
>>18293816
>>18256090
I haven't dreamt anything more about the guy with the red spots since that dream, nearly 2 weeks ago
So i don't think it's about possession, imminent murder or anything similar
Also, i don't think that guy knows anything about dreams or magic at all

But it was a weird dream, and i'm wondering what my subconscious tried to tell me about it
>>
>>18294460
Pretty cool, I guess I'm fine with that.
>>
>>18293657
Seems very complex to me
I'm guessing Gremory is about future or past, since that's what wiki says he's about.
since you saw a card that is specifically yours, i guess you feel either strong/like you need to be stronger, maybe that you can gain strength from Gremy
You also feel pity for your dad for some reason, maybe because of how you imagine his future might be

>>18294128
you're very anxious, afraid of disasters, or maybe you feel bad about something that once happened back in your hometown
Since you didn't speak of any other people in the dream, i'm guessing you're also a lonely person

>>18294151
Since you woke up naturally i'm thinking you were experiencing a very common phenomenon called hypnopompia
Basically, it's something you go through when you're about to wake up in the middle of a dream, but not suddenly.
During this transition, people often feel extra weird. Personally i've felt several knocks to my head and sometimes just physical pressure all over my body
others have described it as tickling, or just indescribable and uncomfortable

As for the wolf and dogs, i'm guessing you have a bit of a fear of wolves
were the dogs puppies? maybe it's a representation by and for yourself as to why you should fear wolves?

>>18294347
you're very selfconscious, thinking a lot about how you act/look/think/etc, but also how others think of you
i'd also guess the feeling of falling backwards as well as nausea and anxiety comes from hypnopompia, see the part above for explanation
>>
>>18294957
>you're very anxious, afraid of disasters, or maybe you feel bad about something that once happened back in your hometown
>Since you didn't speak of any other people in the dream, i'm guessing you're also a lonely person

This all kind of makes sense, desu.

When I was in my pre-teens my dad would often describe Nuclear war, and what it would do to me if it got me (in some strange way of survival training). I also live near an airport, so when I hear an unfamiliar engine, I assume the worst.

I am the kind of person with a few good friends, and I'm okay with that quantity, but I don't see them particularly often, regularly spending days at a time without seeing another living person.
>>
>>18293397
The dream is a message. You are being watched by spirits. Think of your actions. With this dream it looks like you are feeding something or someone dark in real life. It looks like you know what you are doing and are willfully doing it.
>>
>>18295602
Your dream reinforces your anxiety. You can change who you are if you try. You can also ask for spiritual help with this.
>>
File: wha.jpg (60KB, 313x286px) Image search: [Google]
wha.jpg
60KB, 313x286px
>>18295602
Poster >>18294151 here, posting from another PC, I don't really think I have a fear of wolves, I actually consider them to be very beautiful and majestic creatures (even cute sometimes), which is why I was quite weirded out by the dream. Otherwise, I think that the dogs being devoured were adult. I actually remember seeing just one dog, the wolf and the gypsy men, who were laughing weirdly, at first, which made me think that they are actually forcing the wolf to have intercourse with the dog which was creepy enough by itself, but realizing that they were forcing (?) it to EAT the dogs was too much for me and I got beyond terrifiyed. I remember starting running after that even though the wolf wasn't showing me any kind of attention, kinda like I knew that its jaws will surely reach me.
>>
Uuuuhh, I wanted this to go to >>18294957 , actually. rip, I guess.
>>
File: image.jpg (72KB, 634x527px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
72KB, 634x527px
>have a dream about laying on the bed in the middle of the night
>browsing on my photo
>I see a creepy image
>it's a zoomed picture of a family photo on a wall
>the woman had a demonic smile and face
>scared the shit out of me when I saw it
>turn to my right
>see the fucking smiledog.jpg image in the dark
>haven't seen that fucking bullshit image for years
What does that mean? Am I going to be killed by 'le spoopy dog who kils when u see it xD"?
>>
So there's this one very weird dream I've had
>I'm a little kid
>I'm in some garden with some other kids when it suddenly starts raining
>We hide under some shelter
>view changes
>now I'm with the same bunch of kids, but in front of my home
>rain has stopped, only a few little ponds of water remain on the street
>it's afternoon, twilight's slowly starting
>for some reason the center of the sky is already black and filled with white stars
>the sky around that black part is bluish with a little red tint
>everything feels so beautiful and serene
>Looking at this scenery, I am hit with a very strong feeling of nostalgia
>I wake up with tears welling up in my eyes

What could have this meant?
>>
>>18253839
I had a dream I was happy.

What does it mean, OP?
>>
>>18292441
you've got a really low self image, and feel like you're shutting yourself away from the outside world
Jon is what you fear of the outside world, thus shutting yourself in
but if something were to happen to force you out, you wouldn't fit into the outside world

>>18292461
means you wish you were more powerful, or had special abilities that others don't

>>18292502
if the problem is that you forget that it's a dream, you need to keep trying, reinforce your grasp
if the problem is that you wake up, maybe not manipulate the dream too much

>>18292549
You and BF having basically the same dream could be outisde influence, maybe you had both seen a movie or show about something that put the idea of flood in your heads, or maybe one of you spoke in their sleep, thus putting that idea in the other's head

you not being scared about the flood shows that you like to be a controlled and calm person, even in unusual situations
Would've been better if you had remembered your question

as for the other dream, the fused house might be an older house of yours, when remembering places from long ago, it's very common to mix up details.
And you also seem to have some affinity to water, i guess you find it relaxing

>>18297138
Well, you didn't actually say much about the dream to begin with, how was anyone supposed to guess that the wolf was fucking the dog, or that you ran away?
Or that it was only one dog even

You saw something you felt you weren't supposed to see, something strange and disturbing, might be about some memory you have. maybe you walked in on your parents once, or something completely different

>>18297213
both the woman and the dog has a distorted face and a creepy smile, i'm guessing the pic of the woman just reminded you of SmileDog
but the woman herself, she's something disturbing in an otherwise standard and nice image
I'm guessing there's something similarly standard in your life, which you for some reason find unnerving
Just my guess, though
>>
usually some cool shit going on, usually a woman. might be kung fu. lol our ancient treasure. lol cars. missions. kinda like bond movies.
>>
>>18297338
I'm >>18297213
Shit, I meant browsing on my phone, not my photo. I don't think there's anything that disturbing in my life, which is weird. Maybe it's because I watch creepy videos before going to bed.
>>
Uh, wolf story guy here.
I mean that I didn't see the other dogs at first and it just LOOKED like the wolf was doing its thing with the visible dog, my bad for not explaining it right. And let's say that walking in on my parents doing it is quite impossible, because of... reasons.
>>
I will occasionally do the same thing 30 times in a single dream.
Does it mean something or is it just sleep OCD?
>>
>>18285895
no, but i have had dreams that just shift away from the bad stuff onto something completely different

>>18285976
you feel like your mother is willing to betray you for some reason, and you also have a hard time accepting help from others

>>18286469
maybe she used to be suicidal, and that's what your dream's reflecting
or maybe you feel like she's vulnerable and you want to protect her

>>18297301
you miss the days when the world seemed to be filled with magic, or the adventures you and your friends used to go out on

>>18297344
that's a terrible description of anything at all

>>18297367
Well, either way, the best i can come up with is that SmileDog is mostly irrelevant, and that the woman is still a disturbing thing in something that's supposed to be standard stuff

>>18297372
walking in on your parents was just an example
all i'm saying is that you once saw something you feel like you shouldn't have, could be it was a different couple, or could be it wasn't any fucking involved at all

>>18297376
maybe you just feel like your life is repetitive, or maybe you have a hard time making decisions
>>
File: giphy (68).gif (2MB, 448x252px) Image search: [Google]
giphy (68).gif
2MB, 448x252px
i had a dream where i killed poseidon and almost killed zeus and then woke up.
does anyone knows if there's a meaning to that?
cause i searched on dream explainers and the only think i found was when you dream to kill a devil, but that's not the case...
anyway i knows it sounds silly but just for curiosity i wanted to know if anybody else had that kind of dreams or maybe kow what woud they mean. thanks
>>
>>18297440
Thanks for clearing up these two dreams (wolf and nostalgia one), I feel like I understand some things better now.
>>
>>18297497
Maybe it symbolizes trying to fight fate or overcome some monumental task.
>>
and here i anounce this thread dead
>>
>>18298563
Fuck off
>>
Made my own thread yesterday but got no replies, anyone else ever experience dream premonitions?

I only found out recently that it isn't a normal thing, I thought that dejavu and premonitions were pretty much the same.

It's always irrelevent bullshit that I get, it's like seeing a photograph in my dream, or a really slow flipbook animation, occasionally get sound with them as well, but it's rare that I do. Also the stuff I see seems to have no timescale attached, it can be months or days in advance.
>>
Not
Many people will read this most likely, but I get SP regularly, I have bad nightmares, and such.

I don't enjoy sleeping alone, because almost always I have SP. sometimes I have to however for work purposes and I'm not with gf.

Wat do?
>>
>>18298603
This will sound extremely silly, but try sleeping with a stuffed animal? Maybe then you won't feel like you're sleeping "alone" and you won't get SP.
>>
File: dreamshit.png (29KB, 884x1324px) Image search: [Google]
dreamshit.png
29KB, 884x1324px
I dreamed that I walked outside my house in the morning to find that the sun had turned a bright pink colour, was about twice as big as normal, and had a pentagram on it in dark red (blood colour?) with the Eight of Diamonds in its centre. It seems pretty obvious that's symbolic, but wtf does it mean? I drew a little sketch
>>
I dreamt of Cthulhu.

At first, I was just wandering a dark city at night. There was heavy rain. Between skyscrapers, I saw a large mass move. It looked like a depiction of Cthulhu I had seen before. I was already spooked then, but then things got much worse. I suddenly found myself on a hill in a quiet suburb. Everything was tinted orange, like a sunset. Over the horizon stood... I want to call it Cthulhu, but I've never seen it depicted like that before. It looked like Dr Zoidberg had been drawn by someone who did way too much acid. It wore a heavy, red cape and a massive crown. It was huge, bigger than you'd think. It stood upright and its feet and lower legs weren't visible beyond the horizon.

It looked straight at me and extended a hand to grab me. It was fucking terrifying, like it was here and not here at the same time. Its hand was in a different fucking timezone than the rest of it. I ran into a house to hide. Inside, I found a leather suitcase filled with strange, sharp metal tools. Then, the thing spoke to me, into me. Told me I knew what I had to do. I didn't want to do it. But then it told me it would be worse if I didn't obey. I had to take these tools and "reconfigure" the flesh of other people, to make them ready.

Then I woke up.
>>
>>18298609
Haha, made me smile m7. It's kinda weird tho to take a stuffed animal with you when you're overseas in fancy hotels doing srs work. Props for the keks tho.

Have played with spooky wooky summoning rituals of demons when I was 14/15 with my older brother and his friends. Not quite sure if the SP started before or after that. Also includes gettin g raped by entities, not in a nice way.

I'm not attentionwhoring for muh special snowflake, but I don't know what to do to solve it. Should I go to an exorcist, is it a demon, what do? I'm trying to be open minded lads.

I live a healthy lifestyle, gym regularly, handle stress very well and eliminate it from my life. Wat do, give advice.
>>
>>18282142
well, use of alcohol or drugs could make it harder, but it's also really difficult for some (including me)
Have you made a habit of reality checks?

>>18283936
losing a limb could be losing an emotional part of yourself
I'm guessing that at the time you had either experienced great loss or depression
the friend could be the same, but not sure. Maybe you see the other friends as jerks

>>18283942
Well, you were highly interested in the painting
and also, you may have heard somewhere that "primitive" people didn't wear clothes, so when you were to dream of some, just a single painting wasn't enough, your mind filled the gaps with the only people you had at the time seen naked. Your parents
I may be stretching it a little, though

>>18284808
you fear your drinking might get the better of you one day,
and alcohol can affect your dreams, just like any mind-altering substance
and you're suffering from extreme suppressed aggression

>>18297497
Maybe you trying to do something impossible, like the other guy said
Maybe you wish to be powerful, or played a lot of GoW lately

>>18298597
Never experienced it, but i also don't believe in it
I believe most cases are just confirmation bias and similar fallacies
If you want to learn more, i think your best bet would be to follow /drm/'s first rule, and write a dream journal
Whenever you find something that seems to have been in the dream, consult the journal to see if your memory fits how you wrote it down earlier

>>18298603
As the other guy said, plushie
Another thing i read is that if you're in SP, holding your breath or maybe concentrate on forcing your eyes shut (if you can), might wake you up
you might be able to google for some other advices, but that's all i can give

>>18298619
the first thing to hit me is that all of those are shades of red, not sure if relevant
Seems really weird, but i believe all dreams come from oneself, so maybe the card has some sort of meaning to you from before?
>>
File: sandman.jpg (184KB, 640x926px) Image search: [Google]
sandman.jpg
184KB, 640x926px
I am watching over this thread
>>
>>18297338
Flood dreamer here, you are probably right about outside sources. Damn YouTube. The question wasn't important at all really. Something boring noting the water, like "Looks bad, huh?". But yeah there have been a few dreams surrounding water, none bad, but the funny part is that drowning is a major fear since I'm not a great swimmer. One was really neat, I was jumping around this like bowl created by huge waterfalls. The bowl only ever filled up so much so there were wooden walkways and a couple cabins in the middle, floating. They had tour guides but I said "fuck that" and used Super Dream Jump/glide to get around. Lush foresty area, very nice, I hope it's real.

My bad dreams happen in a place almost exactly like that void Eleven goes into on Stranger Things where everything is black.
>>
Just had a lucid dream about being under a table which had water dripping from the table onto it and my father and mother began to move towards it as they looked under it a hole of damp had formed with a small puddle in the centre of it but in that a puddle a man began to grasp out for my mother so I quickly moved towards the puddle and he let her go of her and I stuck my head into the hole and saw a long grey hole and a awoke with sleep paralysis but it felt as if I could feel someone directly onto of me breathing down my neck as she had her fingers wrap around my wrist and for some reason I know it was a woman and I thought it was my mother who's alive by the way so I'm a little freak out...
>>
>>18298963
Nice art
>>
I had a odd dream recently, so,etching I've never had before.

I was dreaming that I was married and my wife was pregnant. I was driving home to see her, excited about the baby but scared that I wasn't going to be a good parent. Something I took note of was our home was the house I grew up in.
>>
I've this dream every week or so for as long as i remember.

>wake up in this blank white room
>eyes don't seem to be working right cause everythings blurry
>i'm laying down on some sort of bed or armless couch with a raised back
>can tell there's a chair of some kind across from me and a small desk or table near me
>always wonder why i'm there but never seem to think to get up or anything
>just sit and wait maybe sit up or swing my legs off the side
>time it takes varies but a "doctor" always shows up
>"doctor" is odd
>seems to be wearing tight fitting nurse smocks with a doctors coat over it and a face mask with what seems like that stereotypical circular headmirror old timey doctors wore and some odd shoes that were pretty oval shaped and wide
>always notice the proportions seem off
>the palms of the hands seem small but the fingers seem long even by normal hand standards
>arms and legs seem longer than they should be and don't bend right, can't quite explain
>torso seems shorter than it should be but roughly the right size if you ignore the arms and legs but seems smaller than it should be at the waist and bigger at the shoulders
>seems to have 3 hard sections in the torso where they bend forward and backward but not side to side
>only noticed this bit after the doctor dropped a pencil and couldn't fully bend over while seated to grab it and had trouble grabbing another pencil from his table cause he had to turn his whole torso and legs before bending forward
>can't say much about the face as my vision gets blurry when i dig for serious details or try to focus, especially the face
>second i see the doctor walk into view i go back to laying down
>give the doctor a bit to sort of sit down and get settled
>he usually has what i assume is a clipboard and pencil
>can't say why but know its rude to talk or distract him while he gets seated and gets his board and pencil
>>
had a nightmare i posted on reddit last night, forgot the context though.
>>
>>18300791
>sometimes this part takes forever and my standing theory is its occasionally a test of patience as it seems like an hour can go by while the doctor finds the perfect sitting position or finds the "right" pencil
>once the doctors settled they clear their throat and i turn to look at them as, again, i know its rude not to face them when speaking
>usually the voice is male but occasionally female or some sort of synthesizer sounding voice
>first few questions are always the same
"Can you hear me? Do i sound clear? Am i legible?"
"Yep."
"Okay...who do we have today? Anon, is it?"
>sounds displeased or annoyed at this bit or maybe exasperated can't quite tell
"Well. Do you know why you're here? Do you know where "here" is?"
"No."
>usually answers in some sort of affirmative like "wonderful" or "good" or the like
>everytime i answer they mark something down on the board
"Alright, so its your -insert number- time here so you should have a good idea how this works. We chat for a bit then move on to phase 2, right?"
>number usually doesn't make sense as i've heard something like 4,5875th on night and years later 341st
"So... How was your day? What did you do this week? Anything interesting or unique you'd like to tell us?"
>casual banter about my life for the week
>got a new dog, met a new chick, late to a lecture, gas prices suck
>they just nod and write things down before asking or commenting on something
>how did that make you feel, did it feel different this time around, how many times it that now
>maybe 3 hours in we do what they call "calibration"
>the doctor stands up and backs away a bit
>once he's "safe" i'm to stand up
>touch my fingers to my thumbs, fingers to my nose, touch my toes, stretch, how many fingers am i holding up, jumping jacks, grab the ball off the ground and put it on the table, follow the light with your eyes
>once thats done i'm to lay back down and let the doctor get settled again
>>
>>18300815
>talk for a while more though usually about personal matters now like fears or worries
>the doctor seems to know my issues like when i was thinking about breaking up with my girlfriend or that weird lump i found on my sack or some shit like that
>eventually i hear a klaxon and something like an engine winding down
>don't ever remember hearing the engine prior
"Okay, and thats phase 2. As always thank you for dropping in and keeping us informed. I'll let -insert number- take over from here."
>its around this time i start to realize i've actually been their before and shit didn't seem right
>i always tell myself all week i'll ask questions or look more closely at things or try to run or whatever but I don't remember to this bit
>panic always seems to set in around now
>there's a pill on my table that wasn't there and a glass of water and i somehow always know i'm supposed to take it
>if i refuse or panic too much a voice that sounds like its over a loudspeaker will tell me to calm down and follow "the steps"
>says if I don't they'll "shut me down."
>I can't say what that even means but i always seem to know thats something i absolutely don't want
>one way or another i always take the pill
>that fugue state from earlier comes back almost instantly
>lay back down on the couch thing
>the upraised part lays back and some clamps hold my arms, legs, torso, and head down
>panic always sets in here too but i know i have to sit still
>a new doctor comes into vision
>same get up but the smocks are red and this one's wearing a welder mask or something
"Hello, -insert random number-. Back again i see."
"Yeah."
>circles me for a bit of time while writing on his board
>50/50 here he says i'm "clean" and i just wake up
>the other times i have "errors"
>if i have errors he says i have to go to phase 3
>I don't know at the time what that means but i'll basically lose my mind here trying to get out of the clamps or just sort of sob
>know whatever phase 3 is its bad
>>
>>18300851
>after a bit the lights turn off and almost immediately i hear the engine start back up followed by another klaxon
>hear a lot of power tool sounds along with it all
>pain pops up in various area's on my body though i'm still in the dark
>worst pain imaginable and i've had a broke femur ontop of a dislocated knee and shattered rib
>lasts for various amounts of time or maybe i just lose track
>all the while the red doctor is commenting or talking
"Oh thats new..."
"Quit moving, this is a delicate procedure."
"WHY do you always come back?"
"That lumps perfectly normal i assume."
Etc.
>after a bit i wake up covered in sweat
>usually in an odd position on my bed like i was thrashing or on the floor nearby

According to a buddy if i have one of these "episodes" i'll actually pick up my cell or walk and find a house phone before sitting back down in bed and talk out my end of the conversation. If its my cell I won't even turn it on and if its me housephone i'll just let the dial tone go for hours. Afterwards i put whatever i had back where it belongs, go back to my bed, then flop around like i'm having a seizure for about a minute before waking up. I've been to several doctors and therapist and even forked out for a week long sleep study to try and catch it. The docs say its just a recurring nightmare i act out, which it probably is, and I didn't do jack shit until the night after the study ended. Its really fucked with me because i have the memories when i'm awake which makes it hard to want to fall asleep so now i have mild insomnia.
>>
I saw a goat in my dream. He said he would grant me wishes as long as I worship him. I've had this dream for weeks. What does this mean?
>>
>>18253839
Does anyone here ever get sleep paralysis and... get taken advantage of by some kind of entity???
>>
>be in my nightmare
>working on a barren alien planet, there's a sky of red being consumed by a tornado void above me
>my body is skinny and malformed, I have no hair and only a pair of dusty shorts on
>I'm slaving away as a prospector for an evil entity
>the mining pick is heavy, I can barely swing it anymore but the evil entity is observing me and waiting on me to succumb so I can face unimaginable punishment
>I submit in exhaustion and the creature offers me one more chance of redemption if I kill my brother
>''M-my brother.. ? W-hy him?''
>As I say these words I notice a pike with an impaled head piercing the dense fog around me
>it's my brother's head, ravaged and mangled, erected on a pike
>the head speaks to me in a dreary and tortured voice
>''Eat me.'' (in thisI can hear the demon entity laughing at me in a disturbing and off putting manner)
>For some unexplainable reason, I get extremely mad at the head and crush it like a watermelon with my mining pick
>I begin eating it and vomiting
>the demon proceeds laughing at my expense, he gives me an ever bigger and heavier mining pick and tells me that if I fail him again my father is next
>>
>me and another guy are exploring some ancient Aztec looking city
>don't know exactly what we were looking for but I remember a few places where DVDs were piled up, I remember the Dollars trilogy especially
>at night keep getting attacked by a shadow woman, there actually seemed to be two, if you've seen the movie Lights Out it was kind of like that
>she either never manages to kill me or I just come back to life after, because this happens a fair amount of times
>at some point time flashes back and me and the other guy are living in the city and we meet two girls, a blonde and a brunette
>they're the ones that are the shadow women from before but they're normal now
>we date them for a while (blonde for me and brunette for my friend) but at a point we end up doing something that I imagine has them kill themselves, or otherwise turn into the shadow women and hunt us down like before
>dream resets itself, though things happen differently
>from then on only one of them, the blonde, turns into the shadow woman, either because I don't pay her enough attention or because I cheat on her with the brunette
>this happens a few times until one time around I try my best to keep her from becoming the shadow woman, but it never works
>I realize the only way to not have the dream reset is to evade the shadow woman and I spend the rest of the dream until I wake up trying to survive with her hunting me down
>>
>>18301085
Sounds pretty obvious.
>>
>>18285895
I remember when I was a kid i was having a bad dream and was able to pause the dream like a video game and quit out into a completely different dream.
>>
I had a particularly fucked up dream recently.

>nuclear war has ravaged the world
>some authority still exists, but my memory of its details are hazy
>I'm a member of agency dedicated to tracking down remaining nuclear weapons
>nuclear submarine has been located near the South Atlantic islands, possibly South Georgia and the Sandwich islands or the falklands
>this happens to be a zone used as a pseudo-hunger games battle royal between a selection of fucked up characters
>we're to capture the submarine and safely dispose of it before those whackos can get their hands on it
>sail south by boat through irradiated ocean
>land in the battle zone, my team is instantly taken out, I'm forced to hide in forests
>surrounded by unspecified number of madmen
>Spot submarine near islands, it's clearly been commandeered
>shitshitshit.jpg
>submarine starts to launch missiles at the other islands
>meanwhile I'm near an abandoned hospital looking for supplies
>missile launched at hospital
>barely survive by jumping into window, wound leg
>don't know how this would work even with a low-yield nuke, my subconscious doesn't seem to have a great understanding of nuclear fireballs
>it seems that the submarine is only being used to take control of the islands
>I decide to abandon the mission and ditch this place while I can
>have scavenged a FAL-style rifle in the mean time from some poor bastard's corpse
>meet with a female resident of the island who also wants out
>we find a tiny rowboat and seem to think it's a good enough escape option
>start rowing due north as islands continue to be pounded by nukes
>in the open sea now, fellow escapee suddenly takes on sadistic grin
>turns out she has some crazy psychic time-travelling powers or something
>retroactively rewrites my entirely life
>every achievement undone
>I'm now her slave
>now in handcuffs
>dream ends

It was a wild ride. Ending was kinda hot tbqh. I have no idea what any of it means though.
>>
/x/,

making a zine using dream phenomena, the bulk of which will use entries in dream journals, but i'd love writeups on dream states of consciousness, anything dream related. rmail5505 @ gmail for details/submissions
>>
I would like to discuss a few things sleep and dream related that have happened in my life

>insomnia is my earliest memory, used to be scared to fall asleep cause would always see a witch above my bed
>went away for a while and came back hard when I was 14
>woke up and fell on my bed read:floating IRL and stopped once I woke up and fell on my bed
>18 laying in bed with cuddling a girl with my back to my room facing a wall. Start falling asleep and get flung into the drum set beside my bed wake up from noise and pain
>girl freaked tf out said it felt like I twiched but flew backwards about 5-6 feet
>23 on acid tried to teleport cuddling a girl in bed
>every time I "power up" think like when you're about to jump flexing your muscles she twitches awake.
>every time on que about 5 times
>"teleport?" To a white looking hallway standing on what feels like a wall like 2 forces of gravity
>hear almost like beat box type language two voices.
>realize I'm not in the same body that was on the bed
>instantly back in bed again still cuddling

>two days ago, laying in bed and come to a fine line of dreams while I still feel my body
>cuddling in my semi dream I start shaping reality, walk around until I see my gf? Soon as I see her she twitches hard AF IRL

>I talk to her in the dream and her IRL body kind of twitches on que in conversation
>>
>>18301737
>cont
>one time awake for 8 days hallucinating harder than ever on drugs
>lol eat mushroom because who needs a brain
>reality falls apart before my very eyes full deliruim but not seeing anything that's not there
>random strangers talk to me about things I was thinking about and I saw their lips move with what they were saying but I could not believe that there was any way that a bunch of random strangers would ALL be talking about the same shit
> sleep after walking 18 miles home
>>
>>18254853
>had recurring nightmare from childhood of walking around an abandoned creepy soviet (I'm from Belarus) amusement park
>>
>>18301737
Con't

>few months ago girl said I got up in the middle of the night
>gone for a long time
>she goes to look for me, I'm no where to be found
>said she didn't hear doors open
>few hours later goes back to living room and I'm on the couch wearing a motivated movers shirt
>left bed shirtless don't know anyone that works at motivated movers
>no doors opening or closing

Halp
>>
>>18301394
That's pretty useful.

I've usually been able to handle my own nightmares, but I'd sure like to give that ability to a friend of mine right now.
>>
I had a strange dream last night.

>Starts off somewhat normal
>Meeting with my friend who I still visit and talk to
>We run into an old friend of ours from high school, a pretty cute girl
>she looks different
>her hair is black instead of red
>we decide to go to my parent's house to hang out and have fun
>dream skips throughout the day
>occasionally stops on random moments
>sun goes down
>we're looking at the stars
>the sky is abnormally clear
>live near DFW, light pollution blocks most cosmic viewings
>night in my dream is clear enough to see the Milky Way
>we stare in awe
>we notice that some of the stars begin to disappear
>closer and closer, more stars are replaced by inky darkness
>whole sky is black
>no light pollution, no stars or moon
>suddenly wake with a loud pop and have a feeling of terror
>feel like the Earth itself was swallowed by a black hole.

What do you guys think? I was staying with a friend Last night, not the same one in the dream though. Like I said, the friend in the dream and I still talk and visit often. The girl was an old friend we had in high school and I ha ent seen her since. We would occasionally talk on Facebook but it's been a while. I see her in my dreams sometimes. I'm not sure what exactly my dream means. I had training in Dallas recently, trying to make positive changes in my life. It was a good dream right up until the end, then it was absolutely terrifying.
>>
File: 1467440403258.jpg (637KB, 1071x1068px) Image search: [Google]
1467440403258.jpg
637KB, 1071x1068px
>>18302912
>her hair is black instead of red
>some of the stars begin to disappear
>>
>>18302921
Pls
>>
>>18302927
The message is clear but it is up to you to accept or rebuke it
>>
>>18302936
I'll rebuke the shit out of that.
>>
I very rarely have interesting dreams, let alone dreams that I remember well. A few days ago I had a very clear and odd dream, and remembered all of it when I woke up, so I immediately wrote it down on a note in my phone. I'll paste it here, and if anyone has any thoughts please let me know. I'm not necessarily looking for/expecting anything, but it's so rare for me to have a memorable dream I feel I should post it. So here's part 1 of 2, and it's all coming straight from me scrambling to type in my phone the morning of:

Look outside and see this crazy sky with pattern like stuff in it, not to mention there are these skull cloud things. Insist with friends we all go out bc I'm gonna take pictures. Everyone's running outside along this waterside path. Drew accidently falls in but gets out quickly and is fine. I'm taking tons of pictures as fast as I can, like every second because every part of the environment is crazy and surreal and beautiful looking, yet I keep missing stuff and can't get enough shots. There are these huge long ropes hanging like way up in the sky down to a little before the ground. They have people hanging from them partially up there or other random stuff. My friends run by and jump on them and pull them down.
>>
>>18303418
Part 2 of 2:

It's later and darker. I spot a guy sitting down a distance away and his face seems to be reflected three times around him in what amounts to a horizontal line. I keep attempting to photograph this, but have much trouble finding the framing or angle to capture it's interesting nature. Eventually shea shows up and is simply in the way of the shot. I tell her to get out of it, but by this point more people have entered the shot, and are ruining it, so I give up without capturing the shot.

Eventually were in the backyard at home. Mom, Josh, nana and pop are definitely there. There are now two massive dark gray Grim reaper looking clouds in the sky. I suggest someone stand up on the backyard Upper level so I can take a picture with the cloud right behind them. I have Josh in mind. But the clouds are dropping super fast. Then there's this massive orb like shape in the sky. In it is another orb/circle, and smaller dots. The orb begins descending lower onto each dot absorbing it, and making a massive bomb each time it does it. None of us have any idea what we're looking at. I have a feeling that this might be the end of the world, so I embrace my mom and think about telling her how much I love and appreciate her, and she starts tearing up and I can tell she understands essentially what's happening and what I'm probably thinking
>>
File: Zoidberg_sea_monster.jpg (214KB, 800x851px) Image search: [Google]
Zoidberg_sea_monster.jpg
214KB, 800x851px
>>18298636
Behold the mighty Zoidthulhu!
>>
Hi, anons! I had a weird dream last night, and I would be happy if someone could give me an interpretation.

The whole dream was the usual: fast changing of scenery and "story". However there was one picture which I can not get out of my head.

There was a women with a baby carriage. There were many babies in it (maybe four, I think, one seat for each), and the baby on the right side got a second mouth on its forehead. Their caretaker got into a great detail how it's working. The baby can breath trough it, if it's needed, but he (she?) can not eat with it, because behind the mouth there are no tongue or anything, but you can see the tongue and the throat which belongs to the other mouth.

May I ask what could this mean?
>>
Any tips on starting a dream journal? I have no idea where to start desu. Do I include the number of hours I slept, times when I went to bed and woke up?
>>
>>18305994
>Do I include the number of hours I slept, times when I went to bed and woke up?

If you want to be thorough, yes, that's a good idea.
>>
bumpin
>>
I don't remember everything, there's only one part of this dream that really sticks out. I was at mum's house, the structure of the house had changed and there were heaps of people there. They were inside and in the smaller garden. Even though the house had changed, the garden was exact. 2 people were putting my dog Molly and I was going for a walk, as I walked passed Molly she got up and followed me. We walked into the big garden and there was a white owl on the Alderberry tree and on seeing it Molly got very aggressive (she's a docile dog) and jumped at the owl and tried to attack it and it scratched her and flew away, Molly dropped to the ground. All I remember is laying on the grass and crying hysterically and being angry that I had a knife but didn't go for the owl and I let Molly get hurt. Then somehow I was inside and so was Molly. Her eyes were full of blood. I cried softly, curled up next to her and slept. I woke up when I fell asleep.
>>
Keep having dreams about my house that start normal and then I begin to feel as if something is wrong and it gets worse and worse and eventually it leads to my mom or some entity in the house trying to hurt me
>>
Any one have reoccurring locations in their dreams?
>>
>be in my room, where I mostly am in real life
>see my dog look up at me
>says in a goofy, low kind of voice "You have to do it, Anon"
>his mouth just looks like it was chewing on food, not like it was animated or anything
>that's all I remember

What the fuck
>>
>>18308260
Yep, I've even created a map for my dream world.
>>
>>18308319
Thats an interesting concept
>>
>>18308319
post it anon.
>>
I had a dream where I entered a garden made completely of plastic, then the garden filled itself with black widow spiders and I couldn't escape the garden, then I spent the dream trying to avoid the spiders like lightning myself on fire.
>>
What are some pointers on getting myself into REM or a deeper state of sleep quicker? I want to have more vivid dreams and visualizations when I sleep.
>>
>>18309039

You feel that you're stuck in a place in your life that is artificial even though it may look nice to outsiders. Maybe relationships, life circumstances etc. You feel that this place is filled with dangerous and poisonous relations, and you feel that your only recourse to avoid being harmed by these toxic people is to prevent them from accessing you by burning the relationship, even though you feel that this may be self destructive.
>>
Does anyone else have dreams with a constant person? Not a close one, I mean a person that you do not even have contact but it is always there in your dreams
>>
>>18309274 Commenting from here with a story.

>I'm sitting alone in presumably in my house. It's late at night and super dark out.
>I feel like an old lady in this one, I don't know how my face looked but I was rather chubby and had frizzy white hair from what I could tell.
>Watching TV, I can't really remember what it was but I wasn't paying attention to it anyways.
>Suddenly I hear my front door busted through, not as in someone breaking in but it was unlocked and the person coming in was doing so rather quickly. I remember the couch I was sitting up was against a wall where there was an entryway to my left that led from what I assume was a hallway that connected to the front door into the living room I was at.
>I had a feeling of dread as I watched that entryway waiting for the person to show up until eventually a rather young man walked through in a panicked manner.
>He was in his late 20s early 30s from his appearance with shaved hair. He was out of breath as he stopped and looked at me with a terrified expression.
>I felt like I knew who they where and was equally as terrified over something

Cont...
>>
>>18309503

>I stand up from the couch and walked over into the corner of the living room where there was a rope sticking out of the floor.
>I grabbed and pulled on it which opened a trap door to the basement of the house. The person and I both quickly going down the steps into it without saying anything at all to eachother.
>The basement was basically another living area with various other hallways and rooms. >The bottom of the stair case was a room about the size of the one above it and the same entryway led to what I was thinking was the laundry room.
>The guy rushed forward into the room while I rushed over to another entryway on the opposite side of the room from the staircase which was a dining room.
>It had a very large table that could sit around 12 people with a cloth on it that hung down to the floor.
>I crawled under it and moved up to a spot where I could see through the under part of the cloth and through the doorway to the staircase.
>After a moment the trap door opened up which made my heart sink and start beating rapidly.
>The creature I talked about slowly started stepping down, in this case this is actually the dream where I've had the best view of it.
>It was very tall, tall enough that it had to hunch over to avoid scraping against the ceiling. It's arms were very long with long clawed fingers. It had extremely pale skin of the parts that I could see that weren't dark.
>I didn't get a very good look at it's face because I had cowered away in hopes of it not noticing me once I did see it.
>It had neither a nose or ears, I didn't really notice it's mouth much but it was a darkish area with what I thought had sharp teeth with a normal mouth, aside from it being larger than normal. And it had dark orbs for eyes.
>I curled up feeling like I was having a heart attack as I heard the guy from before start screaming after a bit.
>I could hear his screaming moving as if he was being dragged back up the stairs until it got quiet and I woke up.
>>
This one's a pretty interesting dream
>I'm not in the dream, more like watching a movie
>in a grand hall, philosophers discussing the nature of god and godhood itself
>hall is adorned with greek or roman sculpture
>most prominent colors are white and red, HUGE red banners hang at the center of the hall
>a stout philosopher with a great white beard argued that a king would be too busy to entertain a commoner because there's just too much to attend to
>if God was the king of kings then he would be the most silent and absent king
>another philosopher argued the Christian depiction of God
>somehow the philosophers concluded that a goddess can become a whore by plunging herself into a body of water
>>
>>18309611
Another interesting story. I would just like to add that reading in a dream is possible as long as you're not aware that you're dreaming.
>read in a notebook the story of Epidilias the Merchant

Epidilias started as a weak and inexperienced merchant and businessman until he came upon the Stone of Courage. With the stone, he was granted confidence and courage to engage in selling, buying, investments and mercantilism in general.
He eventually gained wisdom and became one of the most successful businessmen of his time and even gained fame in underground societies. By interacting with underground merchants he came across an information source about the Stone of Death. It was supposed to be the other half of the Stone of Courage.
Because he was an experienced merchant and businessman, he thought to himself that if he could get hold of the artifact, he could sell the pair for a very high price. After all, he was among the best. He took it on as a challenge. His Stone of Courage gave him the push. At this point, though, he has grown with hubris.
He spent a lot paying for a team and archeologists but he eventually found the Stone of Death. Unfortunately, just as the Stone of Courage gave him courage, the Stone of Death gave him death.
At last, the two stones were together again.

Weird how I got a dream with a story written in a notebook. I enjoyed the story, though. The theme reminded me of Greek stories.
>>
>>18308260
Sometimes I go to places in multiple dreams, even if the dreams occurred a good amount of time away. Like I think I've had dreams several years apart that took place in the same location with no dreams at that location in between them.

The one I remember the most is a music/CD shop. I think it also sold video games. There's another one that's kind of like Rally's but it serves a lot more than burgers and the like. Though in every dream involving it I never want anything it sells.

I don't think I could draw a map though.
>>
Had a dream that I found out that my cousin had a terminal disease instead of a cold of some sort and passed. Not long after, I go to his brother to tell him that I had a clue that he was showing symptoms of it.
Dream is a dream. No clue what it means as he's a perfectly healthy guy.
>>
File: zooom.jpg (863KB, 283x9628px) Image search: [Google]
zooom.jpg
863KB, 283x9628px
>>18253839
I have precog dreams pretty regular.
Some are even events that happen years down the road, but when the event happens I remember the dream immediately and its fucking trippy.
Things from breaking an iphone by dropping it (years before i had one)
to Hanging out in an apartment parking lot looking at the meteor shower in an apartment that was built at least 5 years after having a dream. Those are just some of the major ones I remember, and its gotten to the point that I have accepted that I have a super natural ability I can not explain. I can't pinpoint when events happen, or know if its just another dream.

I know it sounds like utter nonsense, but I dont know how to go about honing in on this ability, I wouldn't mind being able to figure out how to use it on command.
(pic unrelated)
>>
>>18309717
fuck
>>
File: cat.jpg (128KB, 345x1280px) Image search: [Google]
cat.jpg
128KB, 345x1280px
>>18309717
>>
>>18309717
Y tho
>>
Anyone feel that the nature of their sleep has changed? More and more I get this thing where I fall asleep and it feels like I wake up two minutes later kind of thing. I look at the clock and it's been the usual 5-6 hours I get but it's felt like half an hour or something. I don't feel especially tired or whatever through the day or like I've been shortchanged on sleep per se, but my sleep has gone really shallow. And it's been getting worse and worse.
>>
>>18310552
You could have sleep apnea or some other sleep disorder.
>>
File: 1461630857425.jpg (1MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
1461630857425.jpg
1MB, 1440x2560px
I had a very very disturbing dream recently. I had night terrors all through childhood and they all ended up being fortuitous of things that happened years later. Now around 15 years later I had my first night terror since then.

>be me, watching home video VHS tapes from when I was a baby
>the video is of me probably around 3-4 panicking and screaming on the floor of my parent's old business
>This smokey grey child sized entity is clearly latching onto me as I'm desperately trying to get him off
>my mother who is filming all this is laughing the whole time saying "He's tickling you!" like I'm needlessly being afraid of something harmless
>child me runs to a corner still pursued by this vague entity and stands there facing the corner hunched over and vomiting
>I turn off this video and call my mother saying she needs to come over immediately to explain this. In the dream I'm not mad or scared just confused.

>wake up in a cold sweat shaking uncontrollably with my face covered in tears.

I haven't had something like this happen in so long. This happened over 24 hours ago but I'm too scared to go back to sleep. If anyone wants to hear my other night terrors and what meaning they ended up having I'll tell them as well.

I have a lot of really strange physical attributes I always theorized might be the result of me absorbing a twin as a fetus (I have different fingerprint types on each hand, my skeleton is asymmetrical, my ears are different shapes, I have a double crown hair pattern) could this entity restraining me in the dream be my suppressed twin or something else?
>>
>>18310591
I forgot to mention that the video in the dream is very much like an actual home video I have. except I'm just crying without reason in the real video despite the fact I never cried as a kid.
>>
Keep having a returning anxiety dream
I'm wandering around some streets and then end up in a hipster coffee shop and buy a $7 small cup of coffee
and then I leave pissed off and then wake up
>>
Last night had some weird symbolism in it. Got a set of mummified dolls at a flea market that were all different and came in little wooden coffins with moons and stars on them. They started talking to me when I was alone (had them on a cabinet in my childhood home) and they convinced me to do a ritual with each doll (think there were five, two were little twins) and I'd get something amazing in return. So I did, the ritual had something to do with lighting a match, saying a phrase and then waiting for the spiritual manifestation of each doll to come up to me and if I survived the 'test' I'd move on.

Got to the little twins and nope'd the fuck out. They came up from the stairs in a godawful form of something similar to Raggedy Ann and Andy, they had the stiched up face and leering smiles and moved like a stuffed doll would and totally panicked- I hate dolls. Never got to the main doll which was a shriveled, aged wizard. Don't remember the other two either but they were all spooky.

Had another dream, totally nonsensical but exciting. In the middle of it I came to a trailer and in the bathroom there was a hispanic woman with long hair and no legs who was speaking what sounded like spanish but wasn't, maybe latin, and was pouring milk all over her body focusing on her belly and swelled up boobs. She looked at me menacingly and gestured to her womb which kinda scared me cause I'm pregnant right now. Hope it's nothing, but still. Ominous.
>>
My brother myself and my sister have all been having the same nightmare for years now. I thought it might have had to do with my sleep problems but when i finally told them about the dream they said theyd been having the same one for awhile. The earliest i can remember it happening is around 16 or so. I dont use drugs. So heres the dream.

I'm in my bed or whereever i fell asleep. I cant move but i can turn my head. Im terrified. Theres a shadowy man some times in my door sometimes on top me. I cant scream. Then i wake up.
>>
File: 3247051315_c1a118a99c_z.jpg (92KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
3247051315_c1a118a99c_z.jpg
92KB, 500x375px
I had this weird dream last night where a lot of things happened but the thing that stood out was that my arm were severely injured.

My arms were heavily lacerated, they were covered with deep cuts. I was bleeding and no one would help me.

I pulled up my sleeves while asking for help and the wounds had already started healing but were still visible when I pulled them back off.
>>
Whenever I nap during the day I dream that I am lying in bed thoughtless with my eyes open staring at the ceiling or a wall. Basically I am dreaming that I am awake. Is this normal? Does it mean anything?

I just find it strange cause when I dream at night I dream crazy intense vivid long-form narrative stuff.
>>
>>18310797
I've had a lot of dreams like this Anon. Once though water kept pouring out instead of blood.
>>
>>18253839
I had a dream i was pulling my dick out and showing an old co worker it aski g if she liked it. We made plans to fuck. Wtf this dream mean?
>>
I was dreaming about BF1 last night, and it felt like a new map, had fun the woke up. I wasn't sure what time it was and it felt like I saw something in the corner of my eye, moved around my bed and saw want sort of seem like a frog on the end of the bed, my room was dark as fuck so that 1st hop seemed obvious that it was a frog, anyways I chucked it off the bed by raising my blanket quickly, but then it started to jump aggressively then I freaked out because I heard this old lady voice right beside my head and suddenly I woke up for real, not sure how I dream in dreams but it seemed I slept for hours but in reality it was only 25 mins
>>
don't dream much, but wake up feeling good.
>>
I had this one creepy dream once. I dreamt that I was in this house. Everything is basically grey in and outside the house. I tried to escape it. But I couldn't find a exit. The windows wouldn't even break. I started feeling paranoid as well not being able to escape. When I eventually found a way out I saw that the house was floating above a huge ass hole that went on 100s of feet deep I guess. I look around and saw a banner hanging down a wall in the place. Was blood red then I woke up wondering what the hell did I just dream about. Could this mean anything guys.
>>
>>18311398
>I am dreaming that I am awake. Is this normal? Does it mean anything?
Inception type dreams happen occasionally. The truth is that life is in some ways, a dream. Some people are reincarnated, some are 'new.' When you die, if you are reincarnated, you probably go back (unless you made life decisions that lead elsewhere), if you are 'new,' what happens depends on your beliefs and actions in life, usually you go to be with your loved ones. You could be reincarnated. What do you do when you are dreaming?

>>18311425
>We made plans to fuck. Wtf this dream mean?
She wants the D.

>>18311528
What did the voice say to you? Have you spend time on the pepe frog?

>>18311932
How long ago was this dream?
>>
Alright folks, would appreciate an interpretation on this one.
>in GF aunt's house
>aunt is out of town
>huge fucking house
>weirdo GF family member is hanging around also
>he aggros and decides to get violent with GF and I
>I knock him down stairs
>we assume him dead and lock him in a cellar
>he is next to a dead horse with flesh peeling of of it
>dream time fast-forwards a few days (never happened to me in a dream before)
>guy didn't die, is coming back to consciousness
>GF and I lose our shit and are debating on whether or not to murder him
that's all
>>
>>18310749
Standard sleep paralysis.
Take extra heed of negative entities that could be influencing your life.
These are not friendly, do not let them close.
They fear Christ.
Good luck.
>>
Anyone here who can have out of body experiences or can "astral project"? I've been trying to do this for a few days now and I have a question.
So I think I did it this morning but it wasn't like I was flying around as a ghost in the real world rather I was just having a dream I where I left my body.
Can anyone shed some light on what its meant to be like?
>>
I had a dream that I was laying in bed beside a girl who looked like my ex. She killed herself when she was 18.
I asked her: "Are you, (her name)? How old are you?".
She replied: "Yes. I'm 16".
We were 16 when we were dating, and this is the first dream ever I had about her. But, in this dream, I was my current age, 20.
>>
File: eye.jpg (33KB, 317x258px) Image search: [Google]
eye.jpg
33KB, 317x258px
Dream I had about 11 years ago.

>Be six years old in dream, playing with friends at unfamiliar school yard.
>Having a good time, playing on the swings.
>Suddenly, kicked about 30 meters from body as I return to my, then 16 year old, conscience.
>See body, no longer six year old but rather my normal 16 year old self.
> Watch as my body violently beats kid.
> It looks up at my after, smiling back at me with black eyes except for yellow/orange irises.

Never understood it, assume it's an anger/control thing.
Pic related, It's practically what the eyes looked like in the dream.
>>
>>18309717
fuck you
>>
I recently had a run in with my old pediatrician at work and I had a dream about him at my old elementary school. He showed me around the school and sat me in a science class room to show me all of these different models he collected and taught me about certain ailments. We went back to the classroom and there were only 3 or 4 children (about 7 years old) with their parents and this huge amount of food. The teacher said that there weren't enough students to have a party and it would have to be post poned. I grabbed a brownie, and it turned into bread, then into a canteloupe rind and I bit into it still,and my teeth started falling out,and so did the other childrens.
(I'm 18 nearly 19 by the way)
>>
File: confused man.jpg (9KB, 270x240px) Image search: [Google]
confused man.jpg
9KB, 270x240px
>be kid at the time, like 14
>don't remember dream at all
>had a feeling all day after that something big happened...
>like all of a sudden things would change, like I had just been through a whole adventure
>like I had traveled far away
>like I lived to tell this grand tale
>like I had met the love of my life, survived an oppression, lived through numerous endeavours
>like I had spoken with many wise or charismatic people
>like I had gazed upon wonders unknown

And I couldn't remember a thing...

It was like the feeling you get when you watch a good movie where a group of friends go through hell and back, then the closing scenes are the main characters back to their old life, probably how the movie introduced you them.

It was magical.
>>
Had a pretty vivid dream last night

>in some Asian city, though everything was in English/Latin script, was probably somewhere like Singapore
>go to get something to eat at a place called Piper Maru (which is the name of an X-Files episode and also the name of one of Gillian Anderson's kids) that's set up like a place in a food court but it was its own building
>menu is pretty much unreadable, like it just didn't have any info on it about whatever food they sold so I take forever trying to actually figure out what they have and what I want, not sure if I ever get anything
>walk outside and see a car zoom past quickly with tons and tons of other cars chasing it, all causing a massive pileup
>this wasn't even on like the freeway or anything, it was like a small road that curved with the restaurant at the tip of the curve
>don't really pay it much mind after it's done and next go to Burger King to look for something to eat, so I guess I didn't get anything at that restaurant
>Burger King actually owns Piper Maru and its menus are even worse on info about what they sold
>dream moves to a different place, which is inside a museum
>I'm walking down some stairs to a lower floor and when I get to the lower floor I look around for a bit
>someone starts shooting and I go backwards up towards the wall as police/security guards file in in front of me and start shooting at the guy
>a few people were shot I think but the guy with the gun is taken down
>almost immediate realization that we have to evacuate the museum
>it's huge and it takes forever to get to the entrance, there's a lot of people all going there at the same time
>as we get to the exit someone says that this isn't the place they came in at, and I turn around and remark at how beautiful the building looks
>everyone including me run out of the building, but I start slowing down, like those dreams where you feel like you're moving underwater, but everyone else is moving fine

cont
>>
>>18314697
>they all go ahead of me and take cover behind walls and pillars
>still looking forward but see a large flash from behind me and hear a massive explosion
>I'm still out in the open but figure I should hit the deck to try and not get shredded by shrapnel
>don't feel any pain in the dream but I do get shredded with shrapnel, though I'm still alive
>sort of push myself up from off the ground, kind of like when you do a pushup, but someone who I guess was with the shooter initially killed and somehow survived the explosion comes up behind me and shoots me in the head, killing me
Fuck that guy.
>>
What's the opposite of a lucid dream called? Not quite opposite but where dream reality is questioned and the possibility of waking life is a bit of a dream due to dream being so real while in dream and after. Bumped in to someone in dream and it was more real than any lucid dream and if i'm honest a bit more real than most non sleeping incidental contacts. Social anxiety makes me dissociate around physical contact so that have may be a factor but i don't think i have mpd/did. 2030 date came up in prior dream with in dream brainwashing or green glowing man that reminded me of alex jones and attempt to break mirrors/windows in car to wake up or change personality. Last few days have been like that. i blame the election.
>>
>>18253839
newfag here x, just wanted to share a dream of mine i had right now. Some context first: I play yugioh and a lot of videogames, i'm not into anime but i find the drawings really cute.
This is the second part of the dream i had because i woke up at 5 am and went back to sleep immediately after, and i dont remember anything. I'll try to greentext it:
>be me
>see a booster pack of Duel Masters, (a game i used to play with my gba some times ago) floating in the air
>it's really really big, like those icons you see in the ground in older videogames
>i try to reach it, but the floor disappears and i fall
>as i am falling i see the booster pack being brought up by some kind of elevator
>hear my eldest cousin voice saying "it'll be the next time"
>warp back to class
>in class but not in my school
>my eldest cousin is the teacher
>ask him that i had to go somewhere>he said that i could go but only if i told me where i was really going
>i replied "the graveyard"
>taking the elevator
>as i take the elevator i see a red haired anime girl with twintails and yellowish eyes
>she is followed by a generic brown haired anime guy, cant see his face
>they are both going after that booster pack i saw earlier
>the elevator brings me to a pitch where people run in circles (idk its name in english)
>it's a faint purple pitch surrounded by darkness and the pitch itself is the only source of light around
>i decide to stand still so the booster pack will eventually come to me
>it does and it disappears as it touches me
>i cant see it
>i cant feel it in my pockets
>but i know i got TWO booster packs, a Magic one and a Duel Masters one
>as im realizing this i hear a girl yelling "hey! Come back!"
>i turn around and i see both of them running after me (even though they should have come the other way)
>i start running
cont
>>
Cont 2/3
>as i am running i see some anime boys and girls standing near the pitch one after the other one
>they are all smiling
>they start putting bright coloured bars on the pitch
>i jump all of them
>as i jump the last one i found myself in the street that connects the city to my neighbourhood (i live a bit far from the city
>im on my bike (i use it to go almost everywhere)
>i want to go buy a booster pack even though i know i should buy singles
>see my moms car parked
>doors open,as usual
>i see on the driver's seat both my wallet and hers
>they should be both black but mine it's golden
>i look inside and mine it's empty but hers has 30 euros inside
>as i fidget around those i sense the actual headmaster of my school approach me
>i dont see her
>i dont really know if the voice was hers
>but i know it's her
>she keeps repeating the same sentence
>"she (my mother) gives away money every day"
>a bunch of black people approach the car and they say something in a language i dont recognize
>they start shit with the headmaster and they shove her around
>one of them points a gun to the head of the headmaster and fucking asks the time
>i calmly say "it should be around 11 am"
>she replies "no, it's 9:30 am"
>the black man puts the gun down
>i try to act my out of there
>"oh shit oh shit really? I'm so late"
>they mock me for doing so but i manage to get out
>i grabbed the bike and left
>went to the nearest newsstand to buy the booster pack
>closed
>Kept cycling to the right
>as i went forward i end up in a town i dont recognize
>eventually i found myself in a funfair
>it's closing
>i see people packing up things
>i see people in mascot costumes dancing
>i hear people singing
> one voice stands out
>"Oh we love you we love you Blizzard, we thank you Blizzard, oh give us more give us more"
>i return back and i find myself in various places
>when i end up in abandoned house i see one of my classmates
cont
>>
Cont 3/3
>he points a flashlight at me and looks visibly shaken up even though he's always expressionless
>i start to get scared
>he says something i cant hear
>i grab him by the cheeks and i ask him what happened
>i look around and we are in the same road where my moms car is parked
>now i hear him well
>he said that the headmaster was going to be assassinated
>we'are now at a school (not mine)
>i see through some sort of thermal visor the one that should be the assassin
>i throw him a bat i had in my hand
>for a couple of seconds i see still images of me throwing the bat (this whole thing felt like using the vats system in fallout games)
>approach the assassin
>it's the red haired anime girl from before
>wake up
>it's late
What happened x?
>>
File: 1478717284529.jpg (147KB, 1024x765px) Image search: [Google]
1478717284529.jpg
147KB, 1024x765px
/x/ i need help. I can feel pain in my dreams. I don't know why or how but iv'e been having these crazy dreams recently. I get tortured and i can feel every last bit of it, i'm always in my bed and i know i'm dreaming but i can't wake up. I try screaming, hurting myself, anything to wake up but i stay asleep until something wakes me up. And oh boy can i fucking feel the pain, even after i wake up. This is some serious nightmare on elm street shit, what the fuck is happening?
>>
>>18253839
I had this dream about 3 days ago. And I'm not trolling or anything. This was really it:
>find myself at home playing with my shotgun, cleaning it, the usual stuff
>find myself fucking around by putting the barrel in my mouth.
>think of how ridiculous it is that I'm doing that, and that it's really dangerous.
>begin to pull the barrel out of mouth
>just as it's almost away from my face the thing goes off
>switches to a third person view of my head exploding
>black
>more black
>and then I woke up in a sweat.
Fucking crazy dream
>>
>>18317444
I've felt pain in dreams numerous times, but never on that level. You may be unintentionally hurting yourself in your sleep, which your brain then interpreters as more serious pain.
>>
NEW THREAD >>18318098
>>
I was on this dope ass mission to find this missing pilot in my spacecraft. I launched from earth went to the moon, the runway was cratered, not sure why, But I touched down. And I was using there comms calling out for this pilot and the dream ends.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rMbATaj7Il8

gangster nigga.
>>
File: luciddreaming.jpg (429KB, 1500x1061px) Image search: [Google]
luciddreaming.jpg
429KB, 1500x1061px
I had a lucid dream, I looked at my hands and noticed the wrong fingers were too long/short they had the distorted look. I managed to get a qt3.14 to appear inside it just as it was getting good (I layed down on her chest feeling her boobs in my face) I woke up kinda mad desu
>>
File: ah.jpg (52KB, 306x423px) Image search: [Google]
ah.jpg
52KB, 306x423px
I had a nightmare that I had a bunch of overdue library books. It was awful.
>>
>>18310749
are you certain you weren't sexually abused as a child?
Thread posts: 313
Thread images: 54

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.