[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dreams

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: scary-owl-web.jpg (55KB, 255x200px) Image search: [Google]
scary-owl-web.jpg
55KB, 255x200px
Hiya /x/ I don't usually post but it's late at night and I'm bored. Thought I'd share some things that happen to me pretty often. Occasionally I have dreams that all pretty much the same. I'm someone else in the dream, and I get hunted, killed, or see the same monster in each dream. I have one of these dreams about once or twice a month and I've been having them ever since I moved to Minnesota which was about four to five years ago. Let me know if there is anything related to this or I just have a crazy imagination and I'll share a story.
>>
>>18309274
please do share your dreams? probably in the dream general thread or people will get upset

on a related not are you being hunted through the same place? describe it in detail if you can. and are there usually other people there with out being killed?
>>
>>18309400
It's always different places and different people. Sometimes I'm alone and sometimes I'm not. I've had some where nothing happens to me but other people aren't as lucky. The actually 'being hunted' ones are kinda rare, the majority of them are just random encounters.
>>
>>18309274
I had a dream where I inserted my penis in my exgf, the background as filled with white light.
>>
I've been having a series of dreams since I was 10 (am 19 now).

The first dream was my worst and freaked me out to the point where I spent a month at my grandma's house and had anxiety.

Don't remember much but I remember this
>home at night with parents
>mom goes downstairs for smokes (she'd do this.every night)
>upstairs with dad
>hearly scream and we bolt downstairs
>fucking robbers attacking us
>wake up before climax

All these dreams have a relation and it's that they all seem to take place in a dystopia or post apocalyptic time. Recently I had one last night where I was driving and people were chasing me and there was war and rioting. These dreams usually are the same but they fucking creep me out.
>>
>>18309400
>>18309466

Here ya go >>18309503
>>
>>18309352
>>
Today i had the longest dream of my entire life, it didn't make any sense as usual but it literally felt like hours. Made me wanna start my Dream journal once and for all, will i get better at remembering my dreams doing that? or do you always have to record your dreams immediately after waking up
>>
>>18309608
I just go off memory but it depends on the person honestly. Keeping a record would be best if you want to archive stuff without going through the effort or trying to remember stuff all the time.
>>
>>18309553
you ever asked to them to take you with them?
>>
>>18309608
I started my dream journal about two years ago. When I started I was able to do one a day for a solid few months, then I started forgetting them the second I woke up. That and combined with laziness to keep writing in it is was killed it for me. But when this girl broke up (a year ago) I started getting strange dreams with her that compelled me to keep writing. Sadly I only write in it about once a month now though.

to actually answer your question: yeah you'll get better at remembering for sure if you aren't lazy and don't write in it. If i look back at what I wrote as my first few dreams I can visualize it clearly than I normally would if I hadn't wrote in the book

im hella tired so i hope something made sense in this post
>>
>>18309274
Had a dream once that I was Sabina Altynbekova. I actually woke up feeling depressed because I'm an average-looking guy. I'm not gay but I felt really comfortable being a super kewt girl in that dream. I hated for it to end.
>>
File: nuthanbongchuyen12.jpg (74KB, 660x850px) Image search: [Google]
nuthanbongchuyen12.jpg
74KB, 660x850px
>>18309968
Forgot pic related
>>
>>18309274
>Dreams

go here >>18253839
>>
>>18309841
Nope, never have. I've never said anything or heard it say anything.
>>
>>18309524
Yo, OP
I hate to add to your worries here, but I'm blazed as fuck right now and a spoopy thought came to me.
What if you are being shown your own torment in hell via your dreams?
What if it's a warning for you to save your soul before it's too late :o
>>
>>18310350
no u
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.