[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/div/ - Divination General, Mexican Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 374
Thread images: 46

File: 38EfxWa.jpg (36KB, 403x540px) Image search: [Google]
38EfxWa.jpg
36KB, 403x540px
Welcome to Divination General!

Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

Every method is welcome: Tarot, Runes, Cartomancy, Scrying, Pendulum, Cleromancy, Oracle cards, I-Ching, Tasseomancy, etc.

>If you're NEW, please READ the STICKY:
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074 (embed)

>Guides made by some of our readers:
Rustig, wrote this to help beginners on how to choose a deck and how to start with the tarot:
http://i.imgur.com/2rodLWB.png (embed)

Thoth, made his own tarot and rune guide that wants to share:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

>Some useful tips before posting:
-New readers should post that they're offering readings and what information they require from a querent.
-Look for their posts in the thread to determine what's needed and before posting, check if they finished reading already.
-Some readers will refuse to do certain readings - respect that choice. Also, bullshit queries will get bullshit answers.
-An "air query" can be made to no one in particular, but no one in particular may answer!
-Avoid making the same question over and over and/or to different readers, this may lead to more confusion than clarification
-Please refer to the Dream General threads for dream interpretation

>Readers and Querents:
Please, respect each other, let's keep things decent here.

>Chatroom: IRC (Internet Relay Chat) channel for discussion:
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.sorcery.net/#/div/ination

>New /div/ Discord chat:
https://discord.gg/bFAqcGD

Previous thread: >>18214721
>>
File: 14695084565433.jpg (120KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
14695084565433.jpg
120KB, 640x640px
>>18217429
(email anon)

Hi!

Firstly, thank you for taking your time to do this. Anyway, 18/M/Scorpio, I've recently been talking to this girl and I've no idea what to think at the moment. Some good (albeit brief) conversation came up today and mutual interests arose, etc. but I just would like some kind of reading on guidance as to where to go from here. I don't usually look through divination (other than browsing /x/) but I've had rather accurate readings in the past. I'm a very introspective person, so I tend to overthink these kinds of things (a lot) but I just find this girl in particular really interesting. She's mostly an introvert, 17/F/Sagittarius (if that helps at all.) I apologize for asking what is probably an extremely common reading request, but this has been eating at me waaaay more than things normally do for these past two weeks. Again, Thank you so much for your time.

-A
>>
Repostan
>>18217181
Nick
Male
“The past is a gaping hole. You try to run from it, but the more you run, the deeper, more terrible it grows behind you, its edges yawning at your heels. Your only chance is to turn around and face it. But it’s like looking down into the grave of your love, or kissing the mouth of a gun, a bullet trembling in its dark nest, ready to blow your head off.”

Or for something slightly less dark

“’The things that I want’, by Max Payne. A smoke. A whiskey. For the sun to shine. I want to sleep to forget. To change the past. My wife and baby girl back. Unlimited ammo and a license to kill. Right then, more than anything, I wanted her.”
>>
Pleaz read my future

virgo
>>
File: image.jpg (40KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
40KB, 640x360px
So far so good.
>>
File: 14695556895.jpg (315KB, 616x899px)
14695556895.jpg
315KB, 616x899px
>>18217455
ALSO

The numbers "4" and "2" have been popping up in relation to this specifically ever since I started thinking about it.

I literally have no idea why and there's nothing I can think of that could have spurred this on or if it's even relevant but it's been happening so I thought I might as well mention it.

Again, thank you!!
>>
>>18217533
The meaning of life is 42. Think about it.
>>
Mexican edition???
We can write in Spanish?
>>
File: Happy End.jpg (89KB, 480x360px)
Happy End.jpg
89KB, 480x360px
>>18217556
Santeros are welcome, amigo.

Picture unrelated.
>>
>>18217565
Haha well... Then I guess people will ask for spells
>>
>>18217569
And you think a santero wouldn't ask for money? :^3
>>
>>18217573
Maybe they will or maybe they ask for something else
>>
File: astro_2gw_01_pablo.22819.15333.gif (94KB, 748x1102px) Image search: [Google]
astro_2gw_01_pablo.22819.15333.gif
94KB, 748x1102px
What can u tell from this
>>
>>18217577
I'd like to see a santero ask for sexual favours online here, just to see what the mods to do them lol
>>
>>18217581
I was thinking of something else like flowers for a saint and stuff like that
>>
>>18217589
>Santeros asking for offerings to saints
You have no idea how Santeria leans more towards LHP magic lmfao
>>
>>18217599
Of well I don't about santería.
Are you a santero?
>>
>>18217599
Oh shit! It's black magic
Well what can I expect from santeríos who works with the anima Sola and espíritu intranquilo
>>
>>18217606
I'm not, but I know 2.

>>18217624
Yeah; I'm surprised you didn't know that. But what makes it black magic is the fact that they put aside ethics to get things done, because Santeria's more of a syncretic tribal religion (it combines African Voodoo, Catholicism & the religious systems of the Central & South American natives).

Mind you, many of the African & Native dieties have been equated to Catholic saints, but trust me; there isn't a single bit of light in this system if you're the typw who actually cares about ethics. Otherwise, if you just want to get shit done & do it pretty damn well, go for it!
>>
>>18217624
And don't forget Santa Muerte.
>>
>>18217636
I had read of this searching info of the anima Sola but forgot about it, but I don't know maybe some day I will go to a santero.
>>
>>18217640
I had work with her and I was amazed, still didn't want to get to deep so I offered flowers and tequila to her And everything's was fine.
>>
>>18217661
One thing I don't like is how they take things like Qabalah & use it in their own system, yet they don't even have a belief in God. And they'd do things like making what they'd call a Rose-Cross platen, but without the cross. What's the point of ignoring the cross in the Rose-Cross platen, I don't know; it's like they completely ignore the true meaning of the symbolism they try to take into their system.
>>
>>18217669
You got me there I don't know nothing since haven't visit a santero... What kind of works or spells do they do?
>>
>>18217678
Their works vary, but they're typically things you'd come to expect from Voodoo rituals; they're shamanistic in nature. It's a matter of someone asking them for a spell to do xyz thing (for example, someone asks a santero to get a bad neighbour to stop dumping shit over to their side of the fense) & the santero does a spell, or gives the person the ingredients & instructions to do the spell ritual & that's pretty much that. Stuff like healing (Benny Hinn styles,) candle magic, invokations, anything under the sun. Even the use of tarot, ouija boards, pendulums & all things for divination; they just do it without caring or worrying about ethics. The only important thing is that they do something to the benefit of the community.

What I mean is that it's not ethical to put a curse on someone, but if there's some jack-ass pedophile lurking the place & he's discovered, the santero would simply administer justice against this person because they did harm to the community.
>>
>>18217640
santa muerte is the best, very compassionate and helpful to those in need.
>>
>>18217711
At the same time, she can also be very vindictive. i.e.: a mother who chastises her selfish son, punishing him for doing wrong.
>>
>>18217698
Yeah, but how does the santero know for sure the guy is a bad person and not just going on hearsay
>>
>>18217726
A santero is a shaman. Like most shamans in most tribal communities, the santero's part of the judicial process.
>>
>>18217725
How does the cult of the Santa Muerte work? Why do druglords like her too?
>>
>>18217737
Are shamans omniscient?
>>
>>18217440
If I buy a Ouijia board can I summon the anti christ to end this gay world?
>>
>>18217747
It makes pieces of shit feel better about killing and enslaving the sons and daughters of others
>>
curious.. how open are you guys about your belief in divination and occult stuff irl? do you tell your friends/family openly?
>>
>>18217753
Shamans are human, like everyone else; of course not. They're like any other magic practicioner.

>>18217747
Santa Muerte, like I said, can be a vindictive diety. Vindictiveness is what the drug lords look for, along with asserting power.

>>18217758
No; it's like you don't even know what the Anti-Christ is.

>>18217766
My gf's into Kemetism, I'm into Hermeticism & we both love each other a great deal. We're open to each other about this, but we're not open to others.
>>
>>18217789
never find your beliefs clashing?
>>
>>18217813
Nope. The thing is Kemeticism also plays a role in Hermeticism.
>>
>>18217766
Never speak about it openly. It is part of a vow of silence, in some currents.
>>
>>18217766

I don't tell people shit, though I might hint at it if I think that they know what's up.
>>
>>18217766
Then theyre going to be liek "GIB READ PLEASE"
>>
Air query

Is what I want to know worth contacting my ex over?
>>
>>18217898

Most people don't really care in my experience. Like I've tried offering a couple coworkers some reads and only two were like YEAAH

Most people don't put much faith in divination and are therefore disinterested.
>>
>>18217766
I am pretty open about it, i dont mind it at all. Some people ask me to read them others dont care enough and there is one or two that look down upon it.

But all of them know me well enough to not stereotype me, so its cool.
>>
>>18218039
You back!
Hi
>>
>>18218077
Hi! are you one of the pending querents? if so tag your query to this post. I have time to do one or two readings before hitting the bed.
>>
>>18218090
Yes general reading
Marlene
17/08

Don't remember what else do you ask
>>
>>18217929
Would you mind doing mine? >>18218090

I forget what info you need..
Female/cancer
>>
>>18218090
I'm not pending but I'd like one if you're dishing them out.

I feel surreal
A few things have changed for me recently. I feel like new beginnings are coming.
I'm curious what my best course of action should be in general for my well being.

I'm also curious about a man I met today and how I should proceed if at all.

femme sag with scorpio rising
>>
>>18218109
He's cancer too, I should add
>>
>>18217929
>>18218109
If there's something you want to know, might it not be a good idea simply to ask a reader the thing you want to know? Or is it something that can't really be read?
>>
>>18218144
It would be tapping into his thougts without his permission so I don't think it would be fair, but if it doesn't go against a reader's moral code to do that, then a reading to that effect would be fine by me.
>>
>>18218144
Also what I want to know is kind of precise, I'd like to hear it from him really.
>>
Trading. Who wants to trade? Let me know what kind of query you'd like to practice, and I'll give you one.
>>
>>18218105

Did you recently had some arguments? was it related to money or something else? Well, the cards advice you to try to sort things out.

You might need to apologize or accept apologies in order to improve your situation, seems like your hands are full dont let things complicate even further.

Hope it helped, and i always appreciate feedback if possible.

>>18218109

>Four of Swords
>The fool

Nope, the card literally advises to keep your ideas to yourself.

>>18218114

>Well being: The World, Three of Swords

If you feel a new page of your life its about to start, the cards advice you to try to close what its still open. Look at this in a positive way, since it means you are growing.

If you were considering some celebration, is advised to make something private.

>New man

Is this a romantic query? because you got two court cards... i would need more info to give youy a proper interpretation.

If romantic, the cards might be advising you to go with the guy that can offer you a good position rather than just for the ''looks''.
>>
>>18218224
Male
Capricorn
January 19th 1989
What is my future regarding love in this foreign land?
>>
>>18218224
Yes I'm in the middle of some economic situation at least till the next pay check, but no argument as I can recall
>>
>>18218224
>>Four of Swords
>>The fool
>Nope, the card literally advises to keep your ideas to yourself.

Well fuck. I sort of saw that coming, 90% sure you were going to pull the fool. I'm just left confused though because he was such a dick, as in went out of his way to make me feel like shit, with no apparent explanation. I don't know what his problem was, always treated him great.
>>
>>18218224
I had something end recently. I grew from it. I have had a lot of realizations recently and I feel like I'm getting a grasp back onto myself. A firmer one than I had before. I feel empowered.

I also feel surreal right now.

It is romantic with the man.

I know what it means. Someone who can inspire and push me as I do myself. It's what I need if I'm to stay with someone for a lengthy period of time. Looks matter, but they're not the whole package.

I just met someone, he's cute and has an impressive career. Who knows. I barely know him, but I'd like to ask him for a drink to maybe know him better.

I'm on dating apps, but I don't like using them much. The person I met today is someone I've met in my day to day life. There are probably more where that came from, but when opportunity presents itself, I'm curious to see what it offers.
>>
>>18218264
The chubby guy may have ended up being a better investment
>>
>>18218249
>but no argument as I can recall

Odd... well i might have miss interpreted, anyways thanks for the feedback.

>>18218264

Thanks for the feedback.

>>18218238
Sorry m8 a bit tired, readings are not too good when i am like this...

Try tomorrow if you see me around (probably will) and tag me this query.
>>
>>18218192
>It would be tapping into his thougts without his permission
>if it doesn't go against a reader's moral code to do that
This is literally every how does he/she feel reading
>>
We don't need no divine readings
We don't need no thought control
No good drama in the /div/ thread
Readers leave them posts alone
Hey! Readers! Leave them posts alone!
All in all it's just another reader in the thread
All in all you're just another reader in the thread
>>
File: 8 of cups web copy.jpg (65KB, 357x503px) Image search: [Google]
8 of cups web copy.jpg
65KB, 357x503px
>Only two posts since i feel asleep yesterday

Ayy lmao, doing one card readings, anyone interested i will need
>Gender
>Sign
>Query
>A word that describes how you feel right now

Hope i can help.
>>
>>18218959
Male
Sagittarius
Whats the next turning point in my life?
Tired
>>
>>18218959
Male
Libra
Love reading/next gf/whatever you can tell me
Hyped (F. Trunks going off in Super).
>>
>>18218959
male
leo
will I speak to her in november?
Aloof
>>
>>18218959
Hey, I'm still here
>>18217455
>>18217533
I can't really sum up my feelings in one word, but I think the amount of text I wrote can sum it up pretty well.
Thank you.
<3
>>
>>18218959
Male
Scorpio
How is fantasy gonna go for me, been a rough 3 weeks out of the 5 so far.
>>
>>18218975
Oh shit forgot the how I'm feeling, I'm feeling good.
>>
>>18218965

>The Sun
>King of Wands Reversed

A time of clarity and personal growth. The sun is a card of light.

It will come a time of success to the point of celebration. It is advised to stay true to yourself, share your feelings and thoughts. Both cards talk about being authentic. So be optimist, you can archive what you truly want, if you truly work for it.

Hope it helped.
>>
>>18218959
aye
something was up with posting last night but this was me:
>>18218275

I think I know what the second part may be as now there are two gentleman and may be more mentally engaging but not as cute.
>>
>>18218971

>The World
>Page of Wands
>Five of Swords

She seems rather energetic and enthusiastic. She might be a little feisty and young. You might meet her after a ''battle'' is resolved. Could be referring an argument or something related to other people.... perhaps even a journey.

Hope it helped
>>
>>18219026
Definitely curious, any idea of when or anything else you could potentially tell me about her? Feisty and young is always nice.
>>
>>18218959
How good are you on yes/no?
>>
>>18218972
>Queen of Pentacles
>Three of Pentacles Reversed

The two cards are quite contradictory...

It might happen, its likely even... But it might not be as good as you think it will be.

The advise is to try to look for council, or just prepare a little better.
>>
>>18219046
Not good :/
>>
>>18218959
Male
Gemini
Waiting
General reading pls
>>
>>18218959
>female
>taurus

Okay so where is this guy 'at' in terms of relationships? Is he going to turn me down?

>Hesitant
>>
>>18218959
Male
Taurus
Should I follow up with her and see if we can meet up?

Anxious
>>
>>18219064
Nevermind, then. It's a really heavy query anyway.
>>
>>18218959
Male
Leo
Yo, could you hook me up with a love read? I honestly already have someone I'm in love with, and they said they loved me too, but I feel like I screwed everything up.
Lonely
>>
>>18218959
Cáncer
Male
I hace a job meeting today, what should I be prepared for?

Worried
>>
>>18219093
Hi there Leo brother (I'm a Leo too) look I don't need to be a reader to tell that if you love eachother things could be fixed. Just talk everything out, love wins and since the person loves you too they will put everything aside for it to work. I am too in the same position as you, don't let petty arguments get in the way of something great
>>
>>18218994
For me, at this point every bit helps, if just not to give up.
Many thanks for the reading.
>>
This is just an observation I have...been here for two days and I had read tons for request about "how to talk to a girl/boy about a relationship" or "how to make things work out" people I get you since I had been in the same situation as you but please have confidence on yourself and try to talk to that significant other, and try to arrange things before asking for readings not because it's bad or something but because relationships are based on communications and trust. I get that maybe you are desperate and anxious but belive in yourselfs and make that small step to make things right, have confidence and trust in yourself.
>>
>>18219330
Talking makes things more easier and you clarify situation and also your needs and wants, maybe you get a the answer you wanted or not but that's how we learn to face things and become greater persons.
>>
>>18219330
What of the people here though that may have physical ailments? For instance lets say someone has screwed up teeth from past drug use, or has a lazy eye, or a small penis/small tits, or something wrong with them that kills their self-confidence in a society that focuses on being Hollywood perfect?

Everyone has their preferences and when life has thrown you curve balls whether it was your own fault or not, those preferences drop drastically and kill self-confidence.

I can definitely understand why people here would be desperate enough or just looking for some type of advice to try and not be alone and to find someone to love them for who they are as individuals instead of focusing in on asinine modern ideals or a person.
>>
>>18219330
>where do you think we are.avi
oh wait
>.been here for two days
never mind
>>
>>18219354
Alright sorry just my opinion wasn't meant to offend someone
>>
>>18219348

Not that anon but i understand what you are trying to say. I just find interesting that this topic is what worries the people the most.

I mean how ''bad'' can your life be if having a bf/gf its what worries you the most? I dont know if i should see this glass ''half full or half empty''
>>
Ok with all the self confidence talking, I'm here for a reading! anyone?
>>
>>18219378
Fair enough, if that is all they have to worry about then its not all that much compared to some other countries and people's lives. But you can also look at it from a different perspective, maybe because that is all they have to worry about, its the one thing they don't have or never have had, so its making them feel incomplete as a person. Whereas someone in Turkey may ask whether their country will ever get better or someone in Saudia Arabia asking if women will ever get rights for instance, those are more pressing matters in the overall picture and especially for their lives, whereas a lot of people in these threads they are striving for the thing they want the most that will may or may not help their lives seemingly.

You can always look at the glass as half full in a variety of perspectives really.
>>18219381
Doesn't seem to be any readers here right now.
>>
>>18219381
wompwompwomp

>>18219348
this is why I won't read about communication or what other people might think

all of that doesn't need a read, just an understanding of psychology and social cues.
which there are self help books or just outright speaking your mind for.
>>
>>18219394
True enough bangbang, and there is an /adv/ board as well. But is it any better than reading for someone asking whether or not they'll get rich or pass a test or what not? I mean really when it all boils down to it, most of the queries in /div/ solely benefit that person and can be dealt with in a means other than divination. Not to say all of the queries are like that by any means, but a good majority are. Doesn't necessarily make them bad to read however, as it does give people a peace of mind sometimes.

But everyone has their preferences whether it be those asking the queries or the readers themselves.

Just my personal outlook on it though.
>>
>>18219405
Eh yeah but some readers (who might be biased) might make it worse for the sake of hurting the other person. Just because of their sign. But yes people come here to seek peace and to seek some guidance.
>>
>>18219405
I don't necessarily read about the future either.

I read about what's best for someone's utmost well being and sometimes I narrow it to topics.

I read for what is good for the person and not necessarily what they want.
>>
>>18219418
I unfortunately can't argue that or the reasons people do that. I can take guesses as to why they would do it on a psychological level, but that is about it. I assume you refer to the Aries situation from threads back.

I think that is why people will ask multiple readers just to try and get some type of clarification or in some cases to help those readers improve.
>>
>>18219418
True enough, we readers just have try to help others but at the same time be at a neutral stance when it comes to giving a reading about a certain situation.
>>
>>18219427
Oh yeah, that is definitely fair.
>>
>>18219427
*waves at bangbang*
>>
File: Starting Static.jpg (86KB, 588x470px) Image search: [Google]
Starting Static.jpg
86KB, 588x470px
* If you'd like a reading from me, click "Reply" on this post and submit the information (as much or as little as you're comfortable with) that's indicated at the bottom of this post.

>INTRODUCTION
I am Onymous because I am known. I am Chironymous because I have taken the role and name of Chiron, the archetypal Wounded Healer.

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0dni2mlXy7j

Chironymous here, doing a few readings for whomever I can whenever I'm around, so definitely check back for a response before thread's end! And I may even post your response in the next thread if this one ends!

>MENU of DIVINATION METHODS

>Decks
- NEW! Centennial Rider-Waite-Smith Tarot - a three-card spread with this traditional deck
- Morgan's Tarot - an irreverant oracle deck based on Tarot and I-Ching
- Lenormand - a three-card Petit Lenormand spread

>Wacky Scry
- Scrying with Old Television Static - an old widescreen CRT television set with analog tuner - silhouettes/outlines and symbols

>Other
- NEW! Gemstone Divination - a three-stone reading pulled from a bag of 13 stones - a Past-Present-Future reading
- NEW! Butter Ring Cookies - see what Yes/No/Maybe cookie you get! - Yes/No questions answered with a photo of a cookie before I eat it!
- Pendulum - a swinging stone on a chain - perfect for Yes/No questions!
- I-Ching - ancient Chinese divination method - good for General/Future/Love/Finance readings

>INFORMATION
I just need you to say something positive*** to me so that I may heal my wounds and help others... and as much or as little of the following as you're comfortable giving me:

***Post something friendly, cheerful, helpful, upbeat, encouraging, caring, positive, or the like
*Name/nickname
*Sign
*Description of yourself
*Location-ish
*Whether you want Tarot (RWS), Morgan's Tarot, Lenormand deck, I-Ching, Gemstones, Cookie, Yes/No Pendulum Divination, Wacky Scry
*Query (one part/question only... two only if necessary!)
>>
File: blurry.png (351KB, 801x536px) Image search: [Google]
blurry.png
351KB, 801x536px
Hey guys...

Oh no, Chironymous is going to take all the querents now.

Some rules to my readings;
1) I don't want to know anything about you. Just ask a question.
2) It's better if it's not a yes/no question.
3) No future readings; ask me something you want deeper insight about that deals with the past or the present only.
4) When I've replied, please let me know the accuracy / how you feel about the reading.

...5) I like to collect /x/ related pictures. If you have some cool ones to share, I encourage it, but they're not necessary, nor will I use them to gauge how to read you.

Cheers,
Eli
>>
>>18217455
How you should continue talking to this girl.
Rune: Fehu
Destruction, greed, discord, power struggles, burn out. The definition of this rune tells you what you need to avoid when talking to this girl. You should try to build on the relationship with her, but don't be greedy. Introverts like their space, so don't put too much space or too little. Don't throw chaos into this relationship either, she will listen to you and your problems, but avoid trying to just shove things at her. Don't be controlling either, that'll really shove her away for sure. Both of you will most likely be possessive, but there needs to be a balance between the power you both want over each other. You don't want to burn out this relationship, so don't constantly have something to talk about. Silence can sometimes speak more than words, so learn how to listen and not always be the one who talks.
-
>>18217469
How can you better yourself?
Rune: Thurisaz
Obstacles, difficulties, stubbornness, heroic effort, patience, endurance. Always find ways around obstacles to overcome them and the difficulties they may bring. Being stubborn isn't going to help you out in life at all, always listens and know when to make the action to do something, don't just sit on it and say "Fuck you, I'm not going to do it even though it's reasonable." "heroic effort, patience, endurance." Learn how to do these things and you can overcome anything that comes in your path.
>>
>>18219571
Keith
Male
Scorpio
Brown Beard, it has some reddish, black, and blonde spots in it, short brown hair, a bit of a widow's peak, gray eyes (they're slightly two different shades of gray actually), glasses, skinny with toned muscle, etc.
Central-East, USA
Scry is fine
General love reading would be fine for the next couple of months.

Also if you want, a butter ring cookie reading on my fantasy football team and whether I'll win this year again would be neat, but mostly just because you deserve a cookie after the above reading. You don't have to do this one if you don't want.
>>
>>18219571
you're doing everyone a great service here :) i like your extensive selection

(dont want to give name out)
m
gemini
chilled out music obsessive
uk
tarot (RWS)

so... how is this relationship going to turn out? part of me doesn't really want to know and just see how it all turns out. i've had a really accurate reading before and a really inaccurate reading before.. she had a psychic tell her something that.. well it was really good for both of us in the long run, basically. we might be going to see her together. is there a spiritual connection? because i can feel it.
>>
>>18219576
Just tell me whatever it is you see in my aura, or me as a person.

I don't have any /x/ related pics really, sorry.
>>
>>18219571
Thank You for doing what you do.

>Alex
>Male
>20
>Taurus
>Avg height Russian
>NYC Metro
>I-ching (Probably best? If something may work better feel free to use that method)

What will happen with Maggie in the way of a possible romantic relationship?
>>
>>18219576
>>18219584
actually might be worth doing an i-ching for.. or whtaever you think is best.. i think rather than a future reading about how it will turn out,i just want to think about the present and spiritual aspect and just the love in general.. sorry about that.

i was told prveiously that i would be outgoing and end up meeting someone relaxed.. and she is VERY relaxed. and apparently i have a green aura
>>
>>18219601
>>18219576

ahahah ahh shit sorry Eli I meant this guy >>18219571
>>
File: Deep sea.jpg (641KB, 746x5712px) Image search: [Google]
Deep sea.jpg
641KB, 746x5712px
>>18219576
Im looking for some insight about the way she sees me at the present moment
>I got the pic from /x/ a long time ago, really scary the way i see it
>>
File: received_1770541209882242.jpg (41KB, 571x762px) Image search: [Google]
received_1770541209882242.jpg
41KB, 571x762px
This is Lucifer, devil, witch-wraith

Im assailing the worlds population down to 1/3 by year 2030 with a giant hex engine, powered by the great nightmare fluid and controlled by me with a giant bonemarrow orb, in the 5th wall, dream realm

Want to let you know im the first born immortal and also that all mortals will NEVER be sexy

Have a goood day

If you want to know why, its for babyfucking and kikes
>>
>>18219609
Will you let me live senpai?
>>
>>18219581
http://vocaroo.com/i/s07bojEIksJf
>>
>>18219576
I'd like to know how my ex feels about me.
>>
>>18219568
>>18219571
>>18219576
Hello you three lovely people <3
>>
>>18219588

Well, before I pulled your cards I felt that perhaps your aura was shifting between yellow and blue. As I started to deal, I considered red. After drawing them, there's a general theme of red, and the only blue is attached to the two of cups. Perhaps your close relationships are where you really see yourself as a person, where you try to be sweet and helpful. Outside of that immediate circle, you're a bit firey. The reversed devil to the right suggests that you're a bit of a trickster, but it's unintended, or you're in denial of it. You're also pretty passionate about what you know and learn.
>>
>>18219568
I'm a ghost too. b:
you lurker you
>>
File: 1476128777401.jpg (113KB, 666x666px) Image search: [Google]
1476128777401.jpg
113KB, 666x666px
>>18219616
If you can resist killing each other, you will live.
The drugs and incest will make everyone scuicidal and unhappy, in the rising of the magic engines, that i, as a dark-worker, am putting up, for the comsumerist future of high-lore videogames and intrinsic movies that are profound

1/4 will be gone by 2020

There is no room for people so weak they cannot abstinate from drugs and child porn, and all murderers and molesters will be too embarrased to walk the streets starting 2018

And all the anime is shit
>>
>>18219576
What course of action is best for my general well being?

Side interests that would me more specific: career, family/finances, love.

I'd also appreciate any kind of insight you might draw upon that would allow me to continue to grow or grow my perspective/understandings.

You can read how you'd like
>>
>>18219576
Was there ever any level of interest from her? What does she think of me now?

No /x/ related pics sorry.
>>
>>18219642
>Drugs
>Incest
>Scuicidal
For fucks sake the whole 4chan will survive dumb fuck
>>
>>18219620
About how I figured on the fantasy team, my team is a mess this year sadly, just underperforming. But what can you do, can't win every year. Also have that cookie, its all good.

The reading itself was helpful, I can figure it out from there, seems like it'll work out and it'll go good as long as I'm not an idiot.

Good day and vibes to you too Chironymous, again, go ahead and have that cookie.
>>
File: 20160923_121915.jpg (143KB, 535x713px)
20160923_121915.jpg
143KB, 535x713px
>>18219576
P. S. here is a moth that lived some of his last moments on our front door
we get a lot of cool moths
>>
>>18219606

Did you guys break up? I'm seeing some loss, and being hung up and tied to. There's also some fighting, with one side showing betrayal, but at the heart of it there is love and a dream of success. Maybe you are trying to talk to her and she is ignoring you. She's really bad at going against her feelings. Just show her a little more effort and you will be talking again soon.
>>
File: received_1768748546728175.jpg (47KB, 480x622px) Image search: [Google]
received_1768748546728175.jpg
47KB, 480x622px
>>18219642
YOU CANNOT STOP US LUCIDFIRE!
THE KIKE AND GNOME GODS WILL PUT A STOP TO YOU, AND WE WILL ALL BE GRANTED INFANT LOVERS IN GODS GREAT HEAVEN

FFFFFFFF

RAGING SO HARD RIGHT NOW
>>
>>18219640
Accurate. Most of the readers have said I seem to have a blue-green and yellow aura. I can definitely see the red as well. I definitely try to be a nice person when it comes to my relationships, but otherwise I'm a bit of a fiery annoyed shit. The trickster part, it goes both ways, sometimes its unintentional, sometimes it is. Depends really whats going on, usually its unintentional though, and I do take pride and passion in my knowledge of things.

Good accurate reading, hope it helped you. Thanks for that.
>>
>>18219571
Crixalion
Male
Sagittarius
A sort of split personality between "King", "Innocent" and "Dragon" - royal, regal and honorable; at times innocent, fearful and shy and at times emotional, destructive and creative, fiery and dominant.
Lithuania
Morgan's Tarot
What's going to happen in my life in the near future? I feel that it is going to be something big.

Thank you in advance; this could help out a poor soul in need; I feel like a victor, but also like a defeated. Not once have I lost in my life, not once was I defeated, and now it feels like I am not the precipice of exactly that. What is going to happen here? Thank you for hearing this out :)
>>
>>18219639

<3 :D Hello!
>>
File: IbMBGgRB_400x400.jpg (9KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
IbMBGgRB_400x400.jpg
9KB, 240x240px
Lil boy pussy

FILTHYFRANKTV HERE, GO WATCH MY NEW EPISODE
EVERY THURSDAY AT 8pm
>>
>>18219639
How do you do Empath?

>>18219641
Long time, no see! Hope all is well
>>
>>18219584
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1CQoUwNdbBI

>>18219601
Shoot, just saw this... maybe I'll do a quick I-Ching too between the next couple of posts!
>>
>>18219684
ohno you've seen me ;o
just no trip

things are kind of surreal right now but not bad
>>
>>18219666

>devil card
>666
3spoopy5me
>>
Capt.Unicorn Pegusus the third here to announce that I, presedent of all plushies loves to drink red bulls at private tea table parties and that they should make the arizona tea cans, tea cup patterned with the little china porcelain flowers
>>
>>18219638

I think your ex doesn't feel anything totally negative about you. There's a sense of feeling disharmony from your relationship, but this has been accepted and reflected upon, and that your ex wants to move on peacefully from the situation. If they're treating you civilly, it's not because they want to get back together, but it is because they don't want to harbor negative feelings.
>>
>>18219685
that's cool man - yeah sounds about right, im expecting some pretty tough shit to arise (im thinking mostly family stuff and other trippy things).. hell it already has in a way but we dealt with it easily haha. the energy stuff was really interesting to hear. thanks bro.
>>
File: jupiter.jpg (17KB, 423x351px) Image search: [Google]
jupiter.jpg
17KB, 423x351px
Jupiter
>>
>>18219591
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0PGtqn4DHUD
>>
File: 20161010_162828.jpg (950KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
20161010_162828.jpg
950KB, 2560x1440px
Orb of jupiter

88, OM, NIGHTMARE FLUID, UNCONCENTRATED BLACK MATTER

SKAG, GUL, NAZ, FUL, PUS

-SHA-
>>
>>18219576
A banal question, but how is my love life? I know that my whole life is going to change abruptly and massively very soon, but does my love life exist? Am I in love, is someone i love with me?

Thank you very much :3
>>
>>18219734
My gay ass thought that image was a black and white guy butt fucking.
>>
>>18219718
Thanks for the reading. Do you think there may be a way to rekindle our relationship? I'd be willing to try. We ended on good terms.
>>
>>18219647

Well, as I said I don't really do generals, but the cards still have a little advice for you.

If you've got a habit of talking about others behind their back, maybe realize it's hurting more than it's gaining you points. You're in a good position to bring harmony in groups if you encourage them the right way.Another thing is you're not making honest efforts in your work, expecting fortunate opportunities to land in your lap. Make better use of your temper and your judgement and you'll fair well.
>>
File: 20161010_163708.jpg (105KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
20161010_163708.jpg
105KB, 640x480px
Looks like i ate the thread with all you dead head mortals.

Im in Daytona Florida public Library

I live as a vagabond

Im a master of all spirituality and i worship the black night over the moon, and i support darkness over light, and i condemn corruption, and im the first sexual being on earth.

In 100 years i will have two antelope horns and black night skin.

There is no afterlife.

The rest of the immortals will be born in 100 years. About 4000 of them

There will be all kinds. Celebrity, Light workers, lowly pedos
Everyone
>>
>>18219571

Hey man, good to see you on here again. One of my favorite readers.
:^)

Jair
Male
Gemini
Hispanic, medium/long hair length, light-brown eyes.
Illinois
Tarot (RWS), please
Query: General reading, please.
>>
>>18219659
Thank you very much, no break up, something im trying to start, i might have made her jealous a while ago...
>>
>>18219753
That's sound advice. Thank you.
>>
File: x1469747046047.jpg (15KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
x1469747046047.jpg
15KB, 480x360px
>>18219576
A good friend of mine read my full natal chart and told me that I have a great energy and perception when it comes to spiritual things and card reading. (I don't remember right now which planet/sign was it on my chart).

I did some years ago some readings on /x/ and there were a few cases where I was getting too accurate and personal results.

I am pondering of starting again getting into reading more. What does your cards think of this journey I want to take.
>>
>>18219753
I'm not sure what else to do. I work hard already. I could learn more outside of work but I want balance and not life to be all about my job.

The other two things you mentioned, you're very right on and thank you for the reminder to continue to change those bad habits. I hope it's not too late, but you said I'll fair well which means it isn't.
>>
>>18219698
I didn't mean for those trips, especially with a reading about being a trickster. I'm not the devil I swear, he sucks. ;_;
>>
File: 20161010_164833.jpg (1MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
20161010_164833.jpg
1MB, 2560x1440px
This is my current ring. 8 karot silver, with green quartz. Its highly enchanted.

I dont care for it
I want a 25 (full) karot silver ring with onyx for my forefinger,

But not today
>>
>>18219649

This girl sees you as stuck in the past. You rarely change and expand outwards, and don't really have any forward ambitions. You came on to her very strongly at this point, and that's what's finally driven her away. She's not really the only that's right for you anyhow, but you'll need some of your own forward direction in order to see that.
>>
>>18219576
Will any significant relationships happen this and/or next month?
>>
>>18219584
>>18219601
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1xKeD7S5pUc
>>
>>18219639
Hiiiii
>>
>>18219652
Yeah, they can't all be zingers! The cookie was good, thanks! :)

I'm glad the reading served you well! :)

Thanks! Haha! Take care!
>>
>>18219733
I see what it means. Just still get an odd feeling from her, and almost all other reads either said that she is the one that I will enter a relationship with, or they describe a girl identical to her.

I guess it could be something I did that set me on a path away from her.

Could it be that the reading is more indicative of my current path causing the pain. But that if I change how i behave, maybe it could be set right again?
>>
>>18219789
Hmmm.

Interesting

>This girl sees you as stuck in the past.
Never really got close enough with her for her to see that

>You rarely change and expand outwards, and don't really have any forward ambitions.
Eh, not really? I am working towards stuff right now.

>You came on to her very strongly at this point, and that's what's finally driven her away.
Possible. I did move a bit too quick to start I think. But I still talk to her semi-regularly, so it didn't really drive her away

>She's not really the only that's right for you anyhow, but you'll need some of your own forward direction in order to see that.
I could see this being either / or.
>>
File: 1476071883977.jpg (111KB, 500x750px)
1476071883977.jpg
111KB, 500x750px
https://youtu.be/IFfLCuHSZ-U

I know, i know,
"I dont want trouble death eater, demon blooded fellow"

My blood flows like pcp

Arcane flows through my veins

And greater nightmares are too come, as the world is engulfed with heathenous blood.

I guess you could say,
There Will Be Blood....
BLOODBORNE

AHAHAHHAHA
>>
>>18219739

Overall you're a nice guy who's a bit clueless on how to proceed. I'm not seeing a whole lot in terms of love in your future, but I think this is mainly due to a superficial attitude you have about it. I think you're more looking for an archetype than a person, and anything that fits your ideal of a suitable female is worth pursuing in a sort of calculated effort. Maybe you just need to work on being the girl's friend first, get to know them as characters with more than one dimension.
>>
>>18219831
Thank you; maybe indeed I was a bit pushy, trying to sort of fit someone in an ideal version of a love vision and in turn I forgot to focus on the real person. I'll try to mend my ways, thanks again :)
>>
>>18219571
Whoa hey! Good to see ya! I remember seeing you around all the time, but then I took a break from /div/ and you weren't around so much. You've got a great presence that just can't be beat, we all love you.

C
Male
Leo
Texas
How bout you gimme the Raider Waite tarot deck treatment, sounds like a pretty sick name for a deck.

Could you perhaps toss a love read my way? Truthfully I'm in love with someone as it is, and I can't push them out of my head. They said they loved me too, but we couldn't be together despite the fact that they wanted to, and I'm afraid that beyond that I might've screwed everything up by saying some things. I'm just feeling very lonely and heartbroken.
>>
>>18219571
I'll let you choose what method you think is best.
I'm trying to be a better me. I want to cut out some of my bad habits and just have a good life and feel love and connect and help share that with others.

I hope you're well. We haven't chatted in awhile.

Megan
female
sag
curly brown hair, blue eyes, curvy and athletic, clumsy, love food

Texasss

I'd like to continue my well being. Whatever you read on that.
If you want specifics: I'm interested in love, career, home/finance/family life.
I want to do what's best for me even if it might be hard.

I'd love any insight or encouragement you might be able to share.
>>
File: 1476114717623.jpg (94KB, 800x670px) Image search: [Google]
1476114717623.jpg
94KB, 800x670px
Gay guy gay Kool guy cool Supa dupa O Mega Guy kool

Say it all in one sentence fastish
>>
>/div/ - shitposting
>>
File: CrepuscularRays.jpg (414KB, 1200x784px) Image search: [Google]
CrepuscularRays.jpg
414KB, 1200x784px
Hi, /div/. I had such a long day today, and I feel miserable. Would anyone like to trade? I do tarot reading and I really try and incorporate intuition and a bit of empath work in my readings. I would love a reading right now.

Here's my query for anyone who is willing to trade;

I've recently moved to university and I thought I'd make a lot of new relationships but it's been really depressing, and I've been feeling incredibly lonely, sometimes I just want to hide in my room forever. I really worked on self-love this summer, but everything seems to be fucking up for me. Just to add to the pain of being away from my old friends and them making new ones. My mental state has been rendered vulnerable only to add even more salt to the wound.

All I ask is a general reading for the next few weeks. I would love to hear at least one positive thing, even if it is a negative read. I will do my best in reading you back.
>>
File: Eeyore_3.jpg (91KB, 677x507px) Image search: [Google]
Eeyore_3.jpg
91KB, 677x507px
Alright, just to prove that im real about it,

What all us immortal people will say about the mortals,

They sure are all Eeyor about it

Thats all

Like all, down cast and feeling sorry for itself

But you'll all serve us at the noble restaurants
>>
>>18219759
Go home you're drunk
>>
>>18219576
>>18219831
Hi could I have a carnal relations reading please? Please excuse my degeneracy.

There's a highschool senior I was with yesterday and we got pretty frisky at her house. She's a virgin and wants to explore her sexuality with me, downside is she's kind of bitchy. In the morning today she was begging me to eat her out but I would only be there for an hour so I told her it wasn't worth. In actuality I totally would of done it I just didn't want her to have all the power in the relationship. She got mad at me and basically told me to fuck off, multiple times which makes me think she's wants me to text back so she can tease me.

Could you give me insight into how she truly feels and what the best course of action would be? thanks in advance.
>>
File: 1454790293423.jpg (155KB, 700x714px) Image search: [Google]
1454790293423.jpg
155KB, 700x714px
>>18219642
>Incest
>Bad
>>
>>18219816
>>18219733
Actually dug up an old reading from a few months ago.

I wonder..... This old reading is actually kinda consistent with every reading up to very recently

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0mW6LcCLV66
>>
File: 1476132998262.gif (1MB, 400x612px) Image search: [Google]
1476132998262.gif
1MB, 400x612px
Well, im a little more Backyard grilling on my backyard lawn, and having family roleplayimg with some other immortals, and having an imaginary wife module. And just arcane death eater style clothing called "SKAG" and im into black lace tea table and i always own 1 plushy because thats the only thing mortals like. Little beany babies activate themselves practically

I also know that maybe some DREINID INDUSTRY MOVIE WORKERS may be peaking into our little secret gold mine

https://youtu.be/WiQwHifeN_o

Im more of a worldpower black witch, specifically one of the "wraith" bloods , than a charismatic king. He would be lowly and look at child porn, which would make your magic power disappear.
>>
>>18219571
Baka
Virgo
short dark blonde hair, average height, introverted, sometimes too much impulsive
Is there someone interested in me?
I-Ching
>>
File: 1476126304619.jpg (150KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
1476126304619.jpg
150KB, 720x540px
>>18219902
Shhh, never admit it
>>
>>18219891
Im doing canucksgiving right now Anon but if you can come back around 9 or 10 pm (toronto time) id love to do one for you. Its been years and i literally just found my deck in a box downstairs. Its why im on X, heh.

Coincidence maybe. Or maybe not. Ill post a pic when i do it so you can interpret independantly if youd like. I may be rusty.
>>
File: 1476128166081.jpg (8KB, 300x199px) Image search: [Google]
1476128166081.jpg
8KB, 300x199px
You sure are all quiet as a dead ferby. I know, i know. Its bizarre and youre all scared.

But a few more facts.

I represent "EBONY" steel. A highly radioactive conducter metal from the deepest parts of the earth. Deadly to mine due to the hazardous radioactovity of deep earth. Which causes a strange mutation of mortals into dwarves the more deeper you go. You can only unearth 1 tiny nib of it, to be considered safe

And we just walk freely among the people and in the city, if youre high class, and of youre low class, you live in an assylum

And i always roleplay the father with the others

I feel much anguish, but i have more endorphins than pain, so its alright

I like the the Alien Queen from alien vs predator

What a peice of art it is

And i have a the smallest size of hearts like the grinch

And im like a gremlin personality

And im like Skeksis from dark crystal
>>
>>18219939
Yeah sure thing, I'll still be here around then :)
>>
>>18219940
>when you nut but she keeps succing
>>
>>18219802
to be honest a lot of the stuff about challenges and a 'new me'.. that kind of already happened.. and it was fucking horrible and tough.. but cheers, gotta be realistic about these sorts of things eh.. ups and downs yo
>>
>>18219940
>I'm like Skeksis
More like Keksis.

Also, >Ebony steel
Don't tell me you was was kings now, nigger.
>>
>>18219942
Sweet :) happy CanucksGiving Anon. Cheer up, random internet friend.
>>
>>18219770

Well, before even reading I'd suggest doing what ever makes your little heart happy. There's nothing wrong with hobbies, and if you're talented at reading, you shouldn't be discouraged from it.

However, let's pull some cards.

Perhaps your big issue is whether or not you have enough time for this. I think you're already having a problem with time management, and this is just going to draw more attention away from where it should be properly placed. I also think that you're uncertain if you should really do so because you haven't spent enough time understanding the tools you intend to be using.

I'd just like to remind you that divination, especially reading tarot, is not a formula. Even if you feel discouraged by a lack of experience or knowledge, half of the interpretation is really found in your own head space. As for finding the time? Make sure you have your priorities in order, but it could always be used as a great way to relax.
>>
>>18219779

Work isn't always about your job. It's mostly about your goals and what you're doing to develop yourself as a person.
>>
>>18219952
Well said.

Also, GDfriend here.

I'll do some readings too. Just need birthday (including the year,) gender & querry for tarot.

>>18219942
Enjoy your turkey & all the trimmings, man. And be grateful for every day, not just this one.
>>
File: 1476134898944.jpg (33KB, 500x480px)
1476134898944.jpg
33KB, 500x480px
Eh, all your lives are subjective to me. Sometimes I make a scuicidal commit it, via video telepathy just to absorb the blood a little

Out of the 16 wraithbloods, we are all abnormally strong compared to the rest of the 4000 immortal people and we rule over the world with the highest purity, and most magic power

Nothing really happens in all eternity on earth just big storms sometimes and its all about videogames and TV movies home entertainment
>>
>>18219961
>>
>>18219957
Gotcha.

Thank you again.
>>
>>18219960
>I'll do some readings too. Just need birthday (including the year,) gender & query for tarot.

I asked you for a read in the last thread

5/17/96
Male

Will M (Female, 12/27/95) and I work out in the end?
>>
File: independence.jpg (53KB, 658x441px)
independence.jpg
53KB, 658x441px
Its like I'm writing congress, with me manually having to activate all the magic gates up in the either prana realms
First Black Witch of earth
Im always talking to some higher spirit presense, right now its some BEHOLDERS (XENO). Last week it was the Black Matter presence of all space and the moon presense and Jupiter.

While i hitchhike all around america for power so i can keep my head enough to do it
>>
>>18219952
Thanx fami. This is pretty good. It makes things a bit more clear for me. =]
>>
Shit this thread is going crazy
>>
File: p06-temple-(GT-sc.10).jpg (86KB, 800x520px) Image search: [Google]
p06-temple-(GT-sc.10).jpg
86KB, 800x520px
>>18219576
Where am I faulting in relationships with guys?
>>
File: tumblr_oaqwrcfWxN1r5n9rxo1_500.jpg (71KB, 500x447px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oaqwrcfWxN1r5n9rxo1_500.jpg
71KB, 500x447px
God, there was a hurricane two days ago, i was knee deep in water

Ive been doing this for 5 years

I was the one that made Bloodborne possible to manifest

The flowers for the industrial bees, so to say

An arcane masterpeice

And i just want a big mac and red lobster Butter Crab
>>
>>18219999
>>
Hey I had asked for readings and everything is pretty accurate. My question is when you do the reading can you feel if it is for the same person?
>>
>>18220005
of course you can
>>
>>18219576
I feel so torn in love. I try my best to be a good friend to him and he's so hot and cold. What am I doing wrong?

I'll provide feedback.
>>
File: AOinf.jpg (5KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
AOinf.jpg
5KB, 225x225px
>>18219999
KEK VULT.
>>
>>18219960

I'm celebrating my first Columbus Day in lieu of Canadian Thanksgiving. We've decided on tequila for dinner.
>>
>>18219972
Your significator card is the Knight of coins & hers is the page of swords. You stand steadfast on your horse, in a field of plenty. You look ahead with worries of the future, while your horse looks with satisfaction at the present bounty. In the meanwhile, she stands in the battlefield, weilding her sword but looking against the wind at an unseen enemy, worry on her face, but ready to fight when fought with. Storm clouds brew behind her & birds fly away from fear.

The future is bright, with the Sun, the 3 of cups & 4 of wands. A solid foundation of friendship has already been established & I sense that the two of you are comfortable with each other for the most part. Bright days when you met, joy now as you're lost in her love. And soon, a home to call your own with her as the head mistress.

My advice for you is to go for it, but take time; see to her comforts & don't overthink things in the name of pleasing her.
>>
File: 2spooky4me.jpg (11KB, 299x249px) Image search: [Google]
2spooky4me.jpg
11KB, 299x249px
>>18219576
I want insight on my problems finding love
>>
>>18220014
Liquid dinner is not a dinner lol
>>
A question about divination itself: What or who do you think is the force that arranges the cards/runes/whatever so they fit the query?
God? An angel whose mission is to assist in divination? your psychic energy of that of the person being read? the universe? luck?
What are the interests of that entity/force in helping? does it want something in return from you?

I know that I will get as many answers as practitioners there are in the world. But I want your own explanations, if you don't mind to share.
>>
>>18220041
get a real hobby
>>
>>18220038
>>18220038

okay okay, we're also making alfredo for eats
>>
File: 42_enso_zen1.jpg (269KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
42_enso_zen1.jpg
269KB, 1024x768px
>>18219960
Queen of Wands here...
Mind reading about what should I do to improve my financial and physical situation? Both are connected, thanks in advance.
>>
>>18220031
So much more inline with the other readings

Basically take it slow and don't overdo it, as the foundation is there and will progress if do take it slow?
>>
>>18219960
Hey GDfriend! Good to see you around and reading :). *hugs* I'll reply back to your email as soon as I can.
>>
>>18220054
Yes; the foundation is there; just take it slow, don't rush & don't push for your desires to be met, because desire is the root of sin. And sin is the cause of pain.

>>18220052
QUeen of wands; you look ahead of you with worry on your face; anxiety, as if anticipating something bad is coming. Your black cat watches vigilantly, ready to claw the bad entity arriving to you.

Your health & finances are interlinked, but they have to be improved on separately. the first thing to look after is health, because without your body, what do you truly have?

I pulled the 4 of swords, the 9 of wands & the High Priestess for your health; You've remained at home for so long, trying to get your rest but never feeling rested. You're on guard constantly, but you're hurt, as is the guard in the 9 of wands; you look after someone as well as yourself & you hardly have the energy as such to look after yourself & your own wellbeing, because you help others so much.

And the High Priestess; the future is about introspection, about realising your unconcious & subconcious needs. That's the difficult part of the matter, becaus I take it that nobody listens to your needs or tries to provide for you. But soon, you will have to put your foot down & demand things from your family. Especially demanding that they stop putting the world on your shoulders & pick up the slack, while allowing for you to thrive healthwise.

Only then, will that help you take care of financial matters, which I'll post in a bit.
>>
>>18219960
7/June/1995
Male
General reading?
>>
>>18220082
>Yes; the foundation is there; just take it slow, don't rush & don't push for your desires to be met, because desire is the root of sin. And sin is the cause of pain.

Ah. I guess that if I begin to get pushy, she would begin to drift away, and the foundation that was there would begin to crumble.

Like I asked to see if she wanted to grab coffee and chat. She said "I'll have to get back to you on it" I would have to guess that in this case, it would be best to leave it be, and see what happens.

While if I messaged her again about it, that could start to cause that split. As she would see me as being too pushy
>>
>>18220068
Good to see you, Discordia. I'm just trying to get back into things as they were, but life has been busy for me.

>>18220052
And now, for your financial reading.

The 7 of coins, the Hermit & the Chariot.

You've worked very hard in the past with taking care of your own health matters, as well as those you love. But it yielded little & now, you feel alone with your difficulties, because nobody is standing by you at this moment to encourage you or to help you in any way. You feel discouraged, but the Chariot is a bringer of action.

The Chariot, I feel, coincides with the High Priestess & the sphynxes & wheels remind me of Enoch's vision of the angels; angels with 6 wings & thousands of eyes, as well as angels with wings of fire, shapes as wheels. Something eill happen, but I don't know what it will be for sure. All I know is that, when you do put your foot down to your family, you will cause the wheels to turn, the heavenly beasts to pull the chariot of fire. Action will happen, but you must be forceful.

I hope this helps you, I hope & pray this encourages you. But know that you're in my thoughts & prayers too. You're spiritually strong & gifted, so I beg of you to translate these spiritual strengths into strength in action. You have my support & my empathy.
>>
>>18220111
Exactly. The problem is that you need to consider how she feels & consider the Indic thought that attachment is sin.

Think about it; desires, lust, greed, attachment to people, objects, power. These are sins & these are what causes rifts between people. So ask politely, but ask once. If you see her daily, acknowledge her with a greeting & a smile. And wait for her to respond, without pushing, because the more you push, the more you will appear to be selfishly lusting after her.
>>
>>18220082
>You've remained at home for so long, trying to get your rest but never feeling rested.You're on guard constantly, but you're hurt, as is the guard in the 9 of wands; you look after someone as well as yourself & you hardly have the energy as such to look after yourself & your own wellbeing, because you help others so much.
That's very accurate, didn't have a chance to have a real rest all this time because of my duties... I don't want to wait until something major comes and force me to stop. Still so much tiredness and apathy keeps plaguing me...

>And the High Priestess; the future is about introspection, about realising your unconcious & subconcious needs.
Guess I forgot about that, what are my needs and demands... So I have to discover on my own and stick with it.

>>18220113
>All I know is that, when you do put your foot down to your family, you will cause the wheels to turn, the heavenly beasts to pull the chariot of fire. Action will happen, but you must be forceful.
Guess it's all on me taking the lead, huh? Force my way in even if I'm standing on my own against the world, I just need to regain my strength back first...

>I hope this helps you, I hope & pray this encourages you. But know that you're in my thoughts & prayers too. You're spiritually strong & gifted, so I beg of you to translate these spiritual strengths into strength in action. You have my support & my empathy.
I appreciate my friend, you read me well and true, thank you. My prayers is on your way as well, bless you.
>>
>>18220120
>If you see her daily, acknowledge her with a greeting & a smile. And wait for her to respond, without pushing, because the more you push, the more you will appear to be selfishly lusting after her.

Fuck. That may be part of the reason.

I have seen her a few times briefly, and I haven't said a word to her in person. And she knows that I noticed her (Made direct eye contact). I guess I was putting too much into that I could do nothing, and she will come.

I need to be more of just a friend, show her that I am someone that she could count on. And from there we could progress smoothly?
>>
>>18220090
The Knight of swords is your significator; a knight on horseback at full charge. The horse has the look of worry on its face as it runs across rocky terrain, afraid to lose footing & break its leg, while the knight is charging at his adversary with sheer anger & raw emotion on his face. Storm clouds are brewing, birds fleeing the storm & you charge against the wind; keep this in mind.

You're predisposed to doing things out of sheer emotion, even if they tend to do more harm than good, so watch out; make sure that your figurative terrain is smooth sailing, so that your horse doesn't break its leg & you fall off.

I draw the Magician, the 6 of coins & the Fool.

Interesting; this looks more to be like a reading about your education to me. Being an honour student or feeling that you mastered what you could in high school & in your freshman year of college, you now need to find a balance in your finances; how much you spend & how much you save. And the Fool; I think the Fool in this case is more of a good sign than a bad one. You're thirsty for knowledge; you want to learn what you're learning so that you can have a better future for yourself.

So here's my advice for you. The feeling of past accomplishments will only last as long as you keep on accomplishing things as you feel you ought to. And the biggest accomplishment, in my opinion, is NOT when you succeed in your studies, but when you succeed in planning out your finances in an appropriate manner. I'm not telling you to do outright austerity, nor am I telling you to spend like mad on the most useless things. What I'm telling you is to save for the things you absolutely need, but only spend on things that you know you can't get readily. For example, if you know you can download a text book from the website libgen.io, do it if it will save you $80; that money could be put towards food & paying for your cell phone.

And when you feel you've accomplished this, you know you've done something for life.
>>
>>18220138
:) You may think you're standing on your own against the world, but blessed are the meak, for they shall inherit the Earth.

The important thing is that you concentrate on gaining your strength & the best way to do it is to block out the negativity as best as you can, by doing things that you wouldn't normally do (even if it's outside of your comfort zone).

Take care of yourself you'll always be in my prayers.
>>
>>18220144
What kind of freak do you are??
Showing direct eye contact is like nothing say "hi you!"
>>
>>18220157
I mean, she knows that I noticed thats shes there, but chose not to speak to her, or acknowledge her at all.

I was not trying to say that I eye contact is a substitute for actually speaking to them
>>
Anyone doing readings today?
>>
>>18220160
Well then go and get her tiger
>>
>>18220144
Exactly. Just be a friend first. Establish the foundation of friendship.

In doing so, then build the house of lovers, where the walls are made of song, the floor dances & the music never stops.
>>
>>18220165
Well, I tried, refer to this

> I asked to see if she wanted to grab coffee and chat. She said "I'll have to get back to you on it"

>>18220167
Thanks. Thats kinda where I was wrong I thing. Trying to push her a bit too much towards a relationship. I'm lucky she still deals with me, let alone is still a friend
>>
>>18220167
To add to this, do so not in the name of personal desire, but in the name of compassion for her own wellbeing.
>>
>>18220173
It's only the beginning; just don't push.
>>
>>18220173
You are the same guy of yesterday... So you have already get the same answers many times as I can see.
>>
>>18218959
>Male
>Scorpio
>Am I going to do alright with my new job? How's my romantic outlook?
>Lazy
>>
>>18220174
I see. Obviously I would only want the best for her.

>>18220177
Still tried once in April (Got to hang out for a little) and then again over summer, She was busy, and I accused her of lying. So Thats why I'm saying that I am lucky to still be friends with her

>>18220178
Mostly just looking to see if Chirons read was a fluke or was a new trend.
Looks to be a fluke on his part
>>
File: Swords08.jpg (62KB, 300x510px) Image search: [Google]
Swords08.jpg
62KB, 300x510px
>>18220178
Relax; you have to understand that, like the 8 of swords, many people can be blindfolded by their emotions to see the answer to their problems readily. That's why some querrents repeatedly ask the same questions &, regardless of what cards they're dealt, it all amounts to the same outcome.

The purpose of divination isn't to solve their problem, but to help remove that blindfold enough for them to see the solution themselves.
>>
>>18220188
Well maybe is not her time for a relationship don't know exactly so Just be patient.
>>
>>18220156
I know I'm not completely alone, not in the emotional and spiritual sense, but physically aye, still got to stand up by myself, no crutches.

>gaining your strength & the best way to do it is to block out the negativity as best as you can, by doing things that you wouldn't normally do.
Aye force myself, been trying to beat the apathy, in baby steps I'll get there...

>Take care of yourself you'll always be in my prayers.
Thank you, you too, safe paths.
>>
>>18220189
Yeah sorry guys I'm feeling very very impatient and annoyed today... I will calm down
>>
>>18220188
Trust me; Chiron's readings are among the most accurate around here. I've even seen himdo readings while under the influence & they still held true.

In any case, the important thing is to never harbour any doubts about anyone who you're trying to become friends with. Don't ever push them into being with you, whether or not they have a good excuse. After all, just because you have your free will, it doesn't mean she doesn't & doesn't have the right to exercise it unless it's in your favour.
>>
>>18220201
Do you want to talk about your impatience? Perhaps it would help to get it off of your chest.
>>
>>18220202
I suppose

I actually remembered that I asked him a few months ago about her. And it was more inline with this most recent reading.

And I guess the rest is true. I should never try to push them into anything. That was kinda me just being a selfish ass I guess.

>>18220191
Yea, maybe thats true. That could explain why she acts somewhat different towards me. Maybe she feels something, but due to life reasons is unable to commit?
>>
>>18217753
Yes except math
>>
>>18220209
>That was kinda me just being a selfish ass I guess.
Don't be so hard on yourself. You're still young, first off, so you still have the right to be a sucker once.

And most people tend to think of their own wants, rather than the needs of those they care about. And even though that's not a sign that you don't actually care about her, they can take it as such because of the hurt it causes.

Egos. Everyone has an ego; love is about aligning each other's egos to the benefit of the other.
>>
>>18220208
Nah it's ok I'm felling like this because I hate Mondays and because I Want you guys to become awesome and archive your goals and it angers me that it's taking many time...

Oooh never mind, I'm hungry and that's makes me grumpy.
>>
>>18220212
>tfw I must be a Shaman then

Well now.
>>
>>18220209
Maybe you are trying very hard and she is putting her distance
She can be the kind of woman that needs to be ignored to feel the need of attention from the one ignoring her.
>>
>>18220148
Thanks for the read
I don't feel identified much by the financial aspect of the reading, I don't even work right now, my parents buy me the stuff I need.
I'm trying to go to Colombia for an exchange semester so maybe that's where I would need to take care of my finances.
The first part of the reading is true about the excellence but I don't feel like I have gained much out of it, or that I am properly recognize for it
>>
>>18219576
Can you tell me how he feels about me?does he still love me?
>>
>>18220236
I can see what you mean with that. I don't necessarily think thats the case with her, but it is possible I guess?

>>18220230
Yea, I guess its more of just me being human that anything else
>>
>>18219925

Someone has to make a stand anon
>>
>>18220239
And this is why you'd gain more by learning before you leave, how to better maintain your finances.

You see; accomplishments in school your hobbies & whatnot aren't exactly things that stay with you unless you keep up such accomplishments. These are more akin to "Hey; this is done. What's next?"

Whereas learning something that stays with you for life, that helps you well into retirement; that's the major accomplishment. To be able to survive on your own, even if you don't have a job & aren't readily able to receive any money from your parents for the time you're overseas, is the major accomplishment; you'll prove to yourself &, as a result, prove to family & loved ones, that you're strong enough to survive on your own terms, by your own skills & wits.
>>
>>18219576
Why does T keeps dating a girl he does not love and keeps ourselves from having a relationship?

Does he is a good romantic partner for me?
>>
>>18220246
Well if she doesn't date you I will hehehe
>>
>>18220246
Yup; to err is human.

Even I made mistakes (I've made too many to count with my fingers & toes). But I don't sulk over them, nor do I allow them to bring me down into depression because that will only make me do more mistakes; instead, I learn from them. I introspect; I look into myself to see why I made this mistake & I look towards improving myself.
>>
>>18220258
Yea. I really should learn from them, and make it a point to not repeat them.

>>18220254
Oh?
>>
>>18220265
Still we live in different countrys and English is not my first language soooo
>>
>>18220268
Out of curiosity what country?
>>
>>18220274
Russia
>>
>>18220281
I kinda thought that for some reason

I was born there
>>
>>18220284
Where do you live now?
>>
>>18220281
>>18220284
itshappening.jpeg
>>
>>18220286
inb4 Ukraine

FYI, I actually consider Crimea part of Russia because that's how it was until CrusChev gave it to Ukraine for some unknown reason.

Fite me, /pol/ocks!
>>
>>18220288
My panties fell down when he replay that...
>>
>>18220286
Near NYC in America.

What part of Russia are you from? I would laugh if its the city I was born in.
>>
>>18220299
Shame it wasn't him who replied that :^)
>>
>>18220306
Lol!!!!!! :(

No I think I won't have my Russian wedding solo sad
>>
Tfw no readings.
>>
>>18220315
Nah. I'm actually Russian. Some guy is just trolling
>>
>>18220303
You mean new Jersey?

I'm from Vladivostok
>>
>>18220323
Nah, New York State, just outside the City

>Vladivostok

Fuck. That is no where near where I thought. I'm from Volkhov
>>
>>18220316
I'm still here, damn it

>GDfriend
>Being ignored by the Soviet version of Love Story
>The theme of Love Story is replaced by Kalinka

Anyways, for me to read you, I only need gender, birthday (including year) & the querry. I do tarot. Typically a 3-card reading with a significator. Yesterday, I did a full celtic cross spread because of some reader wanting something in depth.
>>
>>18220316
also chironymous and eli are doing readings as well.
>>
File: astral awakening.png (871KB, 1000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
astral awakening.png
871KB, 1000x1500px
>>18219571
Roderick
Male
Capricorn
5'9, black hair, brown eyes, skinny.
I-Ching.
Am I intelligent? Will I succeed in life?.
>>
>>18220342
I'm in, because why not?

male
19 November 1991
General reading please, whatever that means.
>>
>>18220342
Male
9th of August, 1993
General reading if you could please, thank you.
>>
File: poveselis.jpg (62KB, 864x698px) Image search: [Google]
poveselis.jpg
62KB, 864x698px
>>18220315
>>18220319
No, I have no reason to doubt the guy is Russian. I meant the "it's happening" post...you know what, just see the screencap

And exchange contact info, ffs
>>
>>18220348
Scorpio & the Knight of cups is your significator. You sit on a horse, ready to move forward with determination, while the horse hesitates to move out of fear of the river in front of him. You're cloaked with a cloak of fish, signifying your imaginative side, but also the fluidity of your emotions.

I draw the 6 of swords, 8 of cups & page of swords.

I'd like to ask you; do you know any girl under 29 who's a Gemini, Aquarius or Libra?

Because it seems to me that you've been through quite a lot of misery in the past, having to go through things you didn't want to go through, but your major coping mechanism is to just work & move onto the next task. It seems to me that you do things robotically & I hope my reading is dead wrong here in that regard, but I hope the last card is accurate in that you meet a gorl belonging to an air sign.
>>
>>18220345
they left to drink tequila
>>
>>18220342
I understand, friend. Also, a reading would be appreciated. :^)

Male
05/31/98
Query: General reading, please.
>>
>>18220345
Was waiting on Chiron, but I'm sure he's busy.
>>
>>18220353
Leo & the Knight of Wands. You ride in the desert & your horse rears back, with a determined look on its face. But you, the rider, have the look of fear as you're about to fall off your horse & land on he burning sand. Your cloak is covered in salamanders, signifying your need to have a fire-proof hide.

I get the Empress, the Magician & the 6 of cups. I'm not trying to insult you when I say this, but it seems like your mother may have had an important role in your life. As a matter of fact, you & her must have had a strong bond when compared to you & the rest of your family. Strong enough to nurture you into mastering all that you've mastered up till now, which brings me to the 6 of cups; a card of nostalgia.

It seems like, as you move forward in life, as you succeed & get ahead, you'll always be grateful of the path your mom put you to. I'm not calling you a mama's boy; I'm just saying what the cards tell me. You appreciate her for the good start she gave you, so if I may, show her appreciation to the best of your capacity. Mother's day gifts, birthdays, you name it; respect her for what she's given you & give back in return. When you find a girl, assure her that she'll gain a daughter & not lose her son.
>>
>>18220368
Perhaps. I know a several of girls, most of them is under 29, but I don't know about their sings though.

Yep, pretty much spot on for what happened in the past. It's not like it was THAT bad, but it was pretty shitty for its own perspective. And yeah, lately I gradually losing a will and spark to do anything besides playing videogames.
>>
>>18220378
Also, does the Celtic cross spread have any requirements? I haven't had a reading in months and just want the upper-hand on my life situation.
>>
>>18220375
Hi, Bangbang. Good to see you again.

>>18220378
Taurus & the Knight of coins. You & your horse are in a plentiful field, standing still. You look ahead with worry about the future, while the horse looks with satisfaction over the bounty. A solid foundation, but it seems like things are going to change & test your strength as a pillar.

Death, the Hierophant & the 7 of cups.

You've entred college or you've entred the workforce. Either way, the change from school to something new has brought on difficulty, I think. You've parted ways with your school friends to do what you have to do to survive, but there are brighter days ahead; Death in this case signifies your going over a hump in your life that causes great discomfort, but that hump isn't strong enough to bring you down. Oh no; you've most likely met a teacher or a mentor of sorts. A supposedly guiding person, but watch out for this teacher; don't depend on him too much because you'll end up disillusioned. Do NOT rely on this person too much for your own quest for kowledge & understanding, or for guidance in anything that happens in your life. Instead, look towards yourself. Don't just take lessons from a teacher, but do your own research too, in case the teacher doesn't know what he's teaching, etc.

I'm not saying to steer clear of such a person; just don't depend on this person too much, because you might be sorely disappointed.
>>
>>18220342
7/25/98
Male
Will I be able to pass my GED and get into college before this time next year?
>>
>>18220385
Shiiiit, this is bloody accurate. My father was killed when I was 3, so my mom raised me singlehandly and she never asked for anyone's help because of her pride.

She had supported me every single step of the way, even when my choices weren't the best ones and yes we do share a very strong bond. When I was little I could even feel her physical pain.

I highly doubt that she feels threatened by my current gf, because she's already made her part of our family.

Thanks for the reading bro!
>>
>>18220323
If you are still around, we probably should exchange contact info like >>18220357 suggested

I'll just leave an email here for now
[email protected]
>>
>>18220395
Ah. The Celtic cross doesn't have requirements. yesterday, I simply did it because someone seemed to have had a serious issue & this spread gives more information.

If you want, I'll re-read you with the Celtic cross, though I hope >>18220409 is satisfying.
>>
>>18220411
No problem. Just remember, the strength of a mother's love for her son is very powerful. Even if something like a telephone pole were to fall on top of you, her love for you will give her superhuman strength to lift that pole off of you & still be able to carry you to safety.

You have many blessings, in spite of the early loss. And she has been blessed too, to see you grow into a real man. Take care & God speed.
>>
>>18220410
A Cancer & the Knight of cups. You ride forward, but slowly. You look determined to get to where you're headed, but your horse hesitates because of a stream in front of him.

Firstly, about your GED; self doubt in this case would be your downfall. You've made it up to this point thanks to your wits & smarts, so don't doubt yourself now. The important thing is to study as best as you can & understand as much as you can, but without feeling pressured to. Don't let the pressure of family or entry into college get to you; just do it like it's an easy task, then when you succeed, say that college is your next little task.

>There; I passed my GED. What's next; college? Bring it on, bitches!

I pulled the Ace of wands, the 7 of swords & the Wheel of Fortune.

Ace of wands is mastery of your creative side (as well as your passionate side). It's a good thing; it means that you're already putting your nose to the grindstone, but watch for the 7 of swords; the desire to escape responsibility. And in terms of your GED, you don't want to escape the responsibility of your own future, which will get you to turn yourself around (i.e.: if you feel the need to escape now, you'll lose that feeling through realisation of what matters most to you).

You will succeed. Just keep a level head & don't let yourself stray from this or from the things you love; seek a balance between work & leisure.
>>
>>18220416
Hi yes I was with my boss, sorry

I will write soon like in an hour, when I get home
>>
>>18220474
No problem
>>
Wow... This place is more empty than a Jewish pay toilet.

No more querrents?
>>
>>18220539
I honestly don't know. This weekend seemed kinda dead around here.

Plus the Russian situation probably dissuaded a few
>>
>>18220539
>more empty than a Jewish pay toilet
Nice. Want a reading?
>>
>>18220409
Okay, this was extremely accurate.
Although... Apart from the mentor, I haven't spoken to him in months, but I only ask him for a certain advice about a certain topic...
I have kept in the back of my mind of my own future, and he also encourages me to do my own research as well.
I feel good knowing I'm doing the right thing atm, I needed that reassurance.
Thank you.
>>
>>18220539
scroll up and look at everyone that hasn't been read yet
>>
>>18220419
Ah, it's fine.
I enjoyed the read if you gave, it was quite accurate.
>>
>>18220546
>>18220554
Thanks, guys. I'm more concerned about giving useful advice. Of course it helps to be accurate, but it's the advice that matters.

>>18220544
I wouldn't mind a reading. What do you need for it?
>>
>>18220562
>What do you need for it?
Query and relevant genders
>>
>>18220562
Oops; I mean thanks, man.

>Guys
>Thinking the same guy was more than one person
>>
>>18220566
Alright.

I'm male, she's female

General querry, please. I almost feel like you need more information than this.
>>
>>18220573
>General querry
By this, do you mean a relationship reading? I only ask because you gave two genders. Direct queries work better. An absolute general without a theme won't get a good reading from me.

>I almost feel like you need more information than this.
I actually don't.
>>
>>18220579
Ah. Yes; I meant a relationship querry, just to see where we're both headed.
>>
>>18220567
Was going to say, haha.
The reading you have actually didn't give me too much advice since I already had planned for it. But, your reading accuracy really impressed me.

I'm guessing for advice outside of my thought process the Celtic cross reading might be more beneficial? It might give me more insight of other things going on in my general life as well.
>>
>>18220579
If you're doing readings, I'd appreciate one.

I'm torn on what to do next with regards to my love life. I"m interested in two specifically, open to being caught, not really in the mood to pursue. I'd rather be pursued. Half the time I'm also wanting to be a hermit unless there's someone that would be worthwhile spending time with.

What's best for me to do? What might happen if I follow the advice on what's best for me?
>>
>>18220590
Yes; it would give more information, but you have to remember that tarot is actually psychological, as in it's more about the querrent's own actions with respect to their own mentality & thoughts about the world around them (& theirselves).

And also, I impress myself sometimes too, when I get feedback over the accuracy of my readings, but I rather prefer that my advice be the important part. So I ought to work out how to improve myself here.
>>
Male
General reading regarding career. Having a hard time deciding where to go. Climb the ladder in front of me, wait for another opportunity, find something else entirely. Feeling bound by the "golden handcuffs"; lifestyle is what i want thanks to great pay but work is unsatisfying and unhealthy.

Thanks in advance.
>>
Hey, anyone here willing to do a past-life reading? I just did one, myself, and want a comparison. I'd like to know general info about my last life: profession, cause of death, etc.
>>
>>18220596
I do know the psychological aspect, I've gotten readings in the past that have ruined my expectation since I know they were coming before-hand; that is why I don't prompt for readings as much as I used to.

Well, I'm open to help improve your advice on readings, I say okay to the re-reading with Celtic Cross Spread.
I we can both achieve our expectations here.
>>
>>18220602
Town baker. Owned storehouses i think. Cause of death was drowning. Witch trial... maybe suicide... im feeling maybe confession to witchcraft which led to the feeling of responsibility for your own demise in those final moments.
>>
>>18220616
Hope*
>>
>>18220620

Interesting. I (using tarot) got feelings of a wasted life, but a helpful profession. And the death was a welcome one, supporting your suicide theory.

May I ask what divination method you used?
>>
>>18220635

Also, I'm not doing much, tonight, if someone would like me to do a tarot read, I could use practice.
>>
>>18220635
Bones
>>
>>18220573
>>18220586
You / Her / Relationship Significator: The Fool / Ace of Wands
Against / In Favor: The Star / Page of Wands
What You / She would need to do: 7 of Cups / The Hierophant
Long-Term Potential: Ace of Swords, supported by 7 of Pentacles and 8 of Pentacles
Projected Outcome: 2 of Cups

Hah, this one's funny. Let me start of by saying it looks like you've got a nice sweet relationship here. There are nice feelings, and there's passion, and all of that good stuff. It's a relationship all about reckless joy and something of abandon.

Now, here's where it gets funny. The force against is The Star, indicating to me that there is some way in which you two don't quite mesh, and that might cause issues in your relationship. Given the rest of the cards, it seems that this might be in the structural sense. I might be inclined to think that you're from different races, cultures, social classes, or generations, but I'll keep reading.

The force in favor is the Page of Wands, because happiness and passion, blahblah, moving on...

Here's the interesting part. What you need to do is maintain a bit of illusion. This gives me the sense that the aforementioned Star card refers to something of pragmatism, and the whole failure to mix thing shows that it may be in a way that is relevant to those around you, or to societal expectations. In a sense, those who know better than you might tell you this relationship is a bad idea for that very specific incongruence.

Are you a bit immature or lacking in worldly wisdom? The presence of The Hierophant as her necessary action, in conjunction with The Fool as your significator tells me that she needs to be a teacher of sorts for you. Now I'm wondering if that Star card refers to differences in experience or age...with her being the older or more experienced.
(cont)
>>
>>18220644

Thanks for the reading. Gives me more to work with and expand on.
>>
>>18220640
See >>18220600 if you dont mind
>>
>>18220645
(cont)
At any rate, your long-term potential is going to depend on a reevaluation of the concept of futility. There is a certain mental readjustment that needs to take place, going from “I don't care about that” to “it is what it is.” Does that make sense? This all has to do with that aforementioned incongrunce, and there also has to be a mental adjustment in terms of picking battles or matters of importance. If issues are swept under the rug, it's no better than not letting them bother you. It's going to be a matter of looking your differences in the face, acknowledging them for what they are, and being okay with them.

That does seem a bit counterproductive in a strange way, given that your advice is to remain The Fool in a sense, and that losing sight of that fantasy you currently have might cause all of this to crumble. Still the projected outcome is 2 of Cups, signaling a continuation of that feel-good romcom whatever you have going on that might make others cringe by looking at you but doesn't bother either of you in the slightest bit.

So, tldr:
>Sexy lovey-dovey relationship
>Keep holding onto fantasy to keep it together
>She needs to help you grow a little bit
>More love-dovey in the future

How's that? Should I have asked for more info?

>>18220594
I'm not doing any more. I was just taking a quick break from work to read for someone who made a joke about Jews. But I have to go back to work because nomerchantshekels.
>>
>>18220640
Yes I like one

How's my future boyfriend like And why is he taking so long to arrive
>>
>>18220648
darn
that's how the cookie crumbles
>>
>>18220640
see:
>>18220594
>>
>>18220656
What do I have to see?
>>
File: 1475872626191.jpg (113KB, 640x960px)
1475872626191.jpg
113KB, 640x960px
>>18217758
Are you a grill you could have sex get pregnant and then play weegee and pull a digimon into your womb anon.
>>18219571
Butter cookies sound tasty as fuck chironymous.
>>18219576
Hey eli you nekkid?
>>18219642
Incest makes people perfect and saited....
Nice try anon.
>>18219788
Lelz of your of any real magical birth onyx will burn your hand....
>>18219895
Eeyore should remind all femanons to post tits....
>>18220189
....removing the blindfold doesn't remove the prison... Haha
>>18220347
Not if your a Capricorn.... Head into the military... The only place for a Capricorn.
>>18220600
Gold is good. Praise lucifer and watch your job change the way you want. Stop praising god k thx.
>>
>>18220662
Sorry I meant would you do that query?
>>
>>18220416
Where you born on 1990?
>>
>>18220667
Hehe not the reader my friend
>>
>>18220668
Nope. Just a random year I use.

I was born in 1996.
>>
>>18220647

No problem. Doing a simple three card spread:

The Lovers, 9 of cups (inv), Infant of Wands (inv):

Unfortunately, this basically says you're trapped in a contract, unhappy. Let me do another.

So now we have:

Infant of Wands (inv), The Lovers (inv), The Chariot

I love when I get repeat cards after a very thorough shuffle, it gives me confidence in it being true.

So what I read from this is that your best course of action is to look into yourself. The most likely course for you to take is a spiritual one, namely a spiritual journey - be it literal or figurative.

I'm new to this, so sorry if it isn't the greatest reading, but I hope it helps.
>>
>>18220666

I ran that lap for you today Cheswick. Even though I was feeling lazy as fuck.
>>
>>18220640
I meant to quote you buuuut:

>>18220594
>>18220672
I'm really good at quoting. Can you tell? ; -;
>>
Good evening /div/
I have a query if you could help me, of course.
My name is Claudia (female), scorpio, 24 yrs.
I've been feeling blue lately, sucidal.
Everything makes me sad and frustrated. I prefer to be sleeping and dreaming.
I have this feeling that my souls needs to be soothed, but I don't know how to proceed, what to do, where to go.
If you could help me, that'd be awesome and I will be very thankful.
>>
>>18220679
Actually makes perfect sense man. Thanks for taking the time. I did one myself and it came up as basically, put your nose to the grindstone and work for a while. I figure my time hasnt come yet for whatever im working towards.

Could you do another one for me? Focused on my martial arts.
>>
>>18220566
Male, if it matters/helps looking for female partner
Just anything on love life later on would be nice
Nice dubs btw
>>
>>18220654

I'm right here.

Seriously, though:

Justice (inv), 10 of swords, 7 of swords (inv)

What I'm getting from this is, unfortunately, your next boyfriend isn't going to be "the one" - no destiny, and lots of suffering. THAT SAID: it will be a useful relationship, so don't treat it like it's nothing. See it to the end, to its fullest. You will be better for it.

As far as timeframe:

The Empress, Queen of Swords, The Devil (inv)

He's there, in your life already. He may be a coworker / classmate. You will have to make the first move.

I'm fairly new to this, so I hope I helped, and take it with a shaker of salt.
>>
>>18220645
You are so dead accurate here.

And thank you for the insight! There's both a cultural & age difference between us that she sees as significant, but I don't.

And >>18220648

Dead-on as well.

It's all because of my character & I'm working on myself to improve myself. Basically, how to become less childish. Less of someone who needs care & more of someone who is able to care.

Thank you so so much.

Who are you, by the way?
>>
>>18220640
What does my future look like with her?
>>
>>18220684
Yeah and the death visuals were of military origins then today....
>>
>>18220709
Can you tell the way he looks?
>>
>>18220656

Hi there. For your question I get:

7 of swords, Queen of Coins, Ace of Swords, The Sun, Infant of Cups

Lots of fertility and determination images, here. So, basically, you really need to just put yourself out there. The very fact your asking is, in itself, a big indicator that you aren't as apathetic as you'd like to think. Get out there and go for it.
>>
>>18220688
It's cause of retrograde mercury find some Taurus or virgo to hang out with until the end of April.

Keep getting a soul interested in war inside you... It's attached now....
>>
>>18220730
Are you doing readings?
>>
>>18220727
But who do I go for, all of them? Damn.

So I should just keep trucking along.

Thank you.
>>
>>18220712
>Who are you, by the way?
I'm the scryfag who usually trades with other readers. I do enjoy a good kike joke, though, lucky you.
>>
>>18220701

Indeed. I'd say focus on work during day and spirituality during the night.

Martial arts:

Queen of Swords, The Emperor, 4 of swords (inv)

While your request was vague, the cards clearly indicate you do it for feelings of strength and release, more than relaxation. Don't know exactly what you wanted from the reading.
>>
>>18220666
>....removing the blindfold doesn't remove the prison... Haha
Actually, it's like catching a fish for someone, as opposed to teaching them to fish.

In other words, the blindfolded woman could be able to see that she could cut her bonds on the sword closest to her, if only she could see her surroundings.
>>
>>18220749
Who doesn't enjoy a kike joke lol

I'm an arab, by the way, so I have plenty of them too.
>>
>>18220714

The World, King of Coins (inv), Justice (inv):

Well, it looks like, overall, the future is great. A long, if not forever, relationship. That said, there appears to be some conflict. The second two cards are almost opposite, but give me the feeling one of you has something in their past to get over, before the perfection sets in. If it's you, ask for her help, if it's her, see if you can help her.
>>
>>18220766
>66
Oy vey, and you got the same dubs I started with! Shoa confirmed!
>>
>>18220766
Is that you GD?
>>
>>18220727
What deck are you using?
>infant of cups
>>
>>18220726

He's pretty well off, financially, and a happy individual. I'm thinking he will be very handsome to your eyes, but others won't necessarily think so. He will also make you feel relaxed and safe whenever he is around.
>>
GDfriend signing off.

Take it easy, guys. I hope to all my querrents that I gave good advice for you. And I wish all the best to everyone here. Take care of yourselves & stay true to yourselves & those you love.
>>
>>18220774
Yup; it's me, bangbang.

Anyways, signing off.
>>
>>18220735

Just did a read for that. Basically, I got that you're the only one who can know. Pretty much every card about power and choice in the deck. I guess you'll know it when you see it. Sorry, man.
>>
>>18220793
nightnight
>>
>>18220779

A miniature version of the Dragon's Tarot.
>>
>>18220785
You just described the guy I'm dating
Wowwww
>>
>>18220796
It's okay. My deck does the exact same thing to me. I will get The Devil if I'm obsessively reading. That's usually my cards telling me to stop it.

>>18220799
I loooove dragooons

You want a read in return?
>>
>>18220640

Okay, I'm out for the night. Later. Thanks for the practice.
>>
>>18220790
>>18220793
Oh damn, no wonder you asked who I am! I guess we do know each other after all. I didn't know it was you, though, promise. I just flipped a few cards, you know.
>>
>>18220758
Wow thats a great reading, thanks again.

My focus as of late has been on my bjj journey. Im hoping to open an academy some day or at least act in a leadership role within the one i attend. Contrast that with the decade long minimum employment i find myself in within the auto sector, you may start to see the relationship between the two readings. I wonder on a daily basis if the amount of energy i put out getting up at 4 to train before work, and then again at 7pm before bed is even worth it. Inverted 4 of swords seems to encourage patience and thoughtful meditation. Emperor is a pretty powerful indicator of the mentorship my coach is providing me as well as the embodiment of what i strive to be some day.

Buckle down, keep at it, keep meditating and devoping my spiritual side. Damn dude... good readings.
>>
>>18220720

Naturally.
>>
I need some help interpreting feelings when I didn't break no heart.

3 of Swords, Eight of Pentacles, Heirophant, The Star
>>
>>18220805
It's alright. I still don't know who it is, but it's still good to see you. And it's good to see your skills too.
>>
>>18220815
I think I'll stay as a general observer; it's been a while since I was here
>>
>>18220815
>>18220824
>>
>>18220830
Now now, bangbang. I'm no schlomosexual or anything.
>>
>>18220830
What's wrong with the overlords.

It's not like you can stop using there gold they give you to buy things...

Why not just go for interracial couples and tons of liberal thinking
>>
>>18220861
Hey, Cheswick. How's it going?
>>
Also, we past the bump limit. New thread required.
>>
>>18220868
On it
>>
>>18217440
NEW THREAD:
>>18220884
>>
>>18220866
Good nice dubs. Also your auras a little too sparkly... It's blinding.

Have you felt a god touch you? Or are there aliens or super beings like golden light beings around you.... Neat
>>
>>18220894
I haven't felt anything touch me except the realisation that I've been in error for a long time. So I put myself on the path to improvement.

I also had my rosary blessed & am doing all that I can to be a better person for those around me.
>>
>>18220730
Thank you very much.
The soul thing inside me: is it bad? Could you explain what's the meaning of that?
>>
File: 20161011_091726.jpg (115KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
20161011_091726.jpg
115KB, 640x480px
Faggots

You all trying to tarot read love and shit
When you just gonna marry her to fuck the kid

Peasants
>>
Anyone reading?
>>
>>18218959

Gender F
Sign Capricornio
Query Going with the flow, wondering if the flow and my instincts are correct
Back pain (two words, sorry)
Thread posts: 374
Thread images: 46

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.