[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Welcome to Divination General! Come here for readings and d

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 354
Thread images: 74

Welcome to Divination General!

Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

Every method is welcome: Tarot, Runes, Cartomancy, Scrying, Pendulum, Cleromancy, Oracle cards, I-Ching, Tasseomancy, etc.

>If you're NEW, please READ the STICKY:
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074

>Guides made by some of our readers:
Rustig, wrote this to help beginners on how to choose a deck and how to start with the tarot:
http://i.imgur.com/2rodLWB.png

Thoth, made his own tarot and rune guide that wants to share:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

>Some useful tips before posting:
-New readers should post that they're offering readings and what information they require from a querent.
-Look for their posts in the thread to determine what's needed and before posting, check if they finished reading already.
-Some readers will refuse to do certain readings - respect that choice. Also, bullshit queries will get bullshit answers.
-An "air query" can be made to no one in particular, but no one in particular may answer!
-Avoid making the same question over and over and/or to different readers, this may lead to more confusion than clarification
-Please refer to the Dream General threads for dream interpretation

>Readers and Querents:
Please, respect each other, let's keep things decent here.

>Chatroom: IRC (Internet Relay Chat) channel for discussion:
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.sorcery.net/#/div/ination

>New /div/ Discord chat:
https://discord.gg/bFAqcGD

Previous thread: >>18195411
>>
might as well ask for any reading

libra
Am I going the right direction in my life?
>>
>>18198205
>Jack White
>Not even vaguely divination, let alone occult or /x/ related
confirmed for worst thread of the year
>>
>>18198216
>not knowing why Jack White is /div/ related
>2016
>shiggilydiddit
>>
>>18198216
It's /div/ related because it's Cheswicks bf
>>
Die Aries. You don’t belong in this world!
It was not by my hand I was once again given Aries. I was brought here by readers who wished to pay me readings!
Readings!? You steal men’s souls, and make them your slaves!
Perhaps the same could be said of all astrology…
Your words are as empty as your posts! /div/ ill needs a poster such as you!
What is a reader? A miserable little pile of the divine. But enough talk… Have at you!

No music and recent drama swerve.
>>
>>18198231
>>18198233
>implying I didn't know
Hardly consider it a connection
>>
Alexa
Female
Gemini

I actually just posted this in /adv/, but you guys never fail to give me some amazing metaphysical wisdom and if anyone could give me a reading, I would be very grateful.
I go to a notoriously brutal art school, workload wise. Without exaggerating, the average term ranges from 60-80hrs worth of shit to do per week, last term being one of those particularly traumatic 80 hour per week terms. It was so fucking nasty that it almost cost me my marriage this time around and caused some resurfacing of the eating disorder I've been fighting with for nine years.

I have no intention of quitting, but right now, as I sit here during my meager 2 week break, every time I think about how school starts back up this monday, I cringe.
I wanted to spend these two weeks doing some light drawing drills and getting more familiar with painting digitally, but so far I'm avoiding it at all costs, and I feel really guilty about just trying to relax over my break.
I just want to make art enjoyable again. How can I break out of this weird psychological funk before the next term starts? I want a career through this school so bad, but so far it's ruining my life.
>>
>>18198236
watch out for that edge anon
>>
>>18198236
>recent drama
Where is this drama you speak of? I haven't seen any drama since pp harassed Io and he quit the thread.
>>
>>18198241
Nah Aries are cool anon. Just figured it was a little bit of comedy and I couldn't think of a good song this time.
>>
File: 1294986446928.jpg (71KB, 448x473px) Image search: [Google]
1294986446928.jpg
71KB, 448x473px
>>18198238
what is it like to hate happiness?
>>
>>18198246
We had some tomboy drama a few threads back, and some aries hate a thread or two ago.
>>
>>18198247
Make a song about master race libra pls
>>
>>18198255
You can't demand the songs or references anon, they come as they please, through the force.
>>
File: 1462808942445.jpg (61KB, 787x960px) Image search: [Google]
1462808942445.jpg
61KB, 787x960px
Male
Leo

I hate to be the guy who asks for things with nothing to give back. So I guess you can have undying gratitude if you answer me this. I was thinking about joining the American Military. Is this a good direction for my life. Also, thanks to the fucker that gave me a tarot reading a few months back. Kinda set me straight. Still piss poor, but doing better and even talking to the girl again. So yeah. Pic kinda related.
>>
>>18198246
some reader really hurt some random aries fag and it seems things went really down hill. I read somewhere in the thread that person tried to kill themselves because of it or something.
>>
>>18198262
No, the person already mentioned they were suicidal and just looking for a bit of help with a reading and the reader clearly butthurt over an Aries in his life went a bit too far, like 2006 /b/ levels of childish.
>>
>>18198270
yeah they really went too far
>>
>>18198262
What did he say? Maybe he didn't mean it maybe he feels bad now maybe he was trying a tough love approach?
>>
>>18198270
if I was that reader I wouldn't even had picked that query, I'd simply skipped it. But that guy seemed like he was on a personal vendetta or something. Too childish indeed, I feel bad for the person hope they didn't do anything to themselves.
>>
File: 13532312134.jpg (47KB, 448x463px) Image search: [Google]
13532312134.jpg
47KB, 448x463px
>>18198252
>2016
>people being mad about Aries

Having your sun in Aries is the best position you could possibly have. The Sun is exalted in Aries and only Aries.
>>
>>18198262
>>18198270
Neither. I'm the reader in question, and I determined that tough love was necessary. The cards showed the querent to be stubborn and unwilling to listen to friendly advice, so I went with brutally tough love. If I hadn't, the reading would have had no effect, and it would have been a waste of my time. The end result was that the querent decided to dedicate more mental energy to the occult, which was the goal of giving the reading. If the 6 of Swords had been literally any other card, the entire tone of the reading would have been much different.
>>
>>18198284
The person mentioned they were suicidal, if you are aware someone is suicidal, you would logically know that tough love is not the best choice and makes shit hit the fan instead, check out the last thread anon.
>>
24, leo, water monkey

I would like a reading for my future/job opportunities. I've been passed over for multiple jobs and I need financial stability so any info will be appreciated
>>
>>18198300
Ok wow. Guess calling her a selfish cunt based on her star sign is a little extreme.
>>
>>18198318
yeah poor thing really got bashed badly.
>>
>>18198330
I hope she is ok. A lot of people on here are depressed and just want someone to tell them it gets better.
>>
>>18198294
Even still I think you were a little too tough. Being honest with someone and blunt is a good thing, but there are limits.
>>
>>18198318
>>18198330
>>18198340
I hope she's okay, that reader is usually a dick so I wouldn't take it to heart
>>
>>18198294
>>18198360
Hey reader who is usually a dick, any advice? :-D
>>
File: rainy.gif (135KB, 500x376px) Image search: [Google]
rainy.gif
135KB, 500x376px
Still here to chat divination theory and practice. I know lots of methods, have performed thousands (if not tens of thousands) of readings. Come chat with me if you want to learn or grow - I'll try to dedicate as much time as I can.
>doesn't matter if you are a newbie or a seasoned vet

No readings as of now. But I'd be happy to discuss divination methods, anything spooky, and/or anything /x/ related.

As always, best wishes my cosmic friends.
>>
>>18198365
Why do so many people here believe that astrology and their signs and all the stuff associated with that defines them as a person?
>>
>>18198365
do you have a tarot guide we could follow?!
>>
>>18198365
So legit question here--I had someone do a stone reading on me here, and they claim a blue stone cracked into two with the letters "D L" inside. How would you interpret something like that? (Operating under faith that the reader was telling the truth, which honestly makes sense.)

The question was simply
"What's wrong with me?"
>>
>>18198357
Of course. I actually did multiple spreads for that querent, and several showed that 10 of Swords was necessary for growth, essentially hitting rock bottom. If that was a miscalculation on my part...I fuck up sometimes too.

>>18198362
I'm disinclined to read right now.

>>18198318
Different poster

>>18198360
Cute
>>
>>18198369
I doubt you'd find many people who consider that all they are, but in most cases people are looking for ways to define themselves in one way or another. Astrology/signs are generally more specific, so if it fits--it REALLY fits and thus becomes another facet of how they define themselves, not because it changes it, but because it grants them a little perspective in the mirror.
Whether there's more to it than that comes down to you. Personally I say yes, but I think the above is the easy answer--but of course that's just me.
>>
>>18198379
>>18198362
Fair enough, but I figured an attempt at spreading humor would be the most fitting to the atmosphere--though the request was legit--I take zero offense in you turning it down. Have a good night.
>>
>>18198369
Well, when you are born, there are certain constellations and celestial bodies (planets) that were above you at your specific time.

The ancients accredited these starry bodies and planets attributes to stories and deities.

If there is any merit in this, it is hard to say. Much like the Nature vs. Nurture debate. Are you born or predestined to "be" a certain way? Or can you change yourself and change your path on the road of destiny?

>>18198372
I have this:
http://pastebin.com/V1dKC9yy

Look under advanced methods, Tarot (cartomancy) - hope that helps!

>>18198375
>"What's wrong with me?"
>a blue stone cracked into two
>with the letters "D L" inside

What is MY interpretation? Well, let me ask you, as a querent, what does this mean to you? Ultimately, I could pick this apart in a million different directions (without myself getting a sign).
>>
>>18198386
I'd have to disagree entirely. While yes, it gives people insight, its general insight. For instance I could look at the other 11 signs that I'm not and find insight within them. Its all general stuff that can apply to anybody on the planet.

If I for instance gave someone a 3 question test that was basically pick from these four animals, these four shapes, and these four elements, I could determine a very generalized assumption based on you as a person and in all likelihood you could apply those things to yourself or a situation that revolves around you. Its very generalized and forer effect.
>>
>>18198379
apparently from the looks of the thread, the querant didn't even asked you for a reading
>>
>>18198365
I'm the one who performed the experiments. Did you have anything further to add to the discussion?
>>
>>18198400
The romantic discussion? Yeah, I'd be willing to chat more. What more would you like to talk about?

I think it's totally possible that, yes, a diviner can take themselves ENTIRELY out of the equation (if done performed right). That they wouldn't have any input on your romantic endeavors. However, yes, diviners can/may have some subconscious input or perhaps their ego CAN get in the way.

The divine are perfect, not the diviner.
>>
>>18198394
>If there is any merit in this, it is hard to say. Much like the Nature vs. Nurture debate. Are you born or predestined to "be" a certain way? Or can you change yourself and change your path on the road of destiny?

I'm sure you can change yourself just fine. Or else you wouldn't have people who are nothing like their astrology charts say they are.
>>
>>18198394
>>18198375 here

Fair enough. I figured I'd ask anyways. Basically "D L" gives me one guess if I think really hard about it, but that's about it. The Blue stone makes more sense than anything else about it, but that's always been enigmatic. Thanks anyways. Have a good evening.
>>
File: i-tarocchi-delle-sirene-1.jpg (109KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
i-tarocchi-delle-sirene-1.jpg
109KB, 900x900px
I will do 5 readings:

I need:

>A name or nickname
>A gender
>Your query

I do not do general readings, but I do love readings, I have a tarot deck for said readings.

If you need to know something related to time give me a time frame e.g. a month or a year.
>>
>>18198411
What do you think is the cause of the one with 8 years of experience falling to the same trap twice? That is the one that shocked me the most and went a long way in impelling my investigation. I must stress that I respect this diviner greatly and has always read me perfectly accurately, but those two occasions were perfectly accurate descriptions of partners who would not work with me at all.

If we go by your theory of divination, I would think the diviner's ego would cause a failure in description, not the whole of the information coming through, especially the "target" being completely off. How would you say the ego affects this? What is the mechanism?
>>
>>18198429
United States of America
Genderless
What does the next four years look like for this country?
>>
>>18198429
TBone
M
What does Maddie think of me? Why did she break it off?
>>
>>18198429
James
M
Will Anastasia and I be a couple?
>>
>>18198429
RBG
Male
Love Reading
>>
>>18198429
Sage
Male
Love reading
>>
>>18198429
Evelyn
Female
will me and my friend (her) be in good terms again this year and will we speak to eachother again?
>>
>>18198444
Damn, just realized I got trips, you have to read me now! Haha, take your time
>>
>>18198429
Cake
Was the girl I saw today the girl mentioned in other readings, or am I just being stupid
Male
>>
>>18198429
If you could do one for me, that's be neat.

Ken
Male

Is this girl into me? I mean, I'm stuck on her. But I've gotten hella conflicting signals. And if you don't like the first question, have an alternate. Should I just give up on her?
>>
>>18198360
Who is it?
>>
>>18198438
I see struggles, most likely political ones, perhaps the country will face some sort of social movement of some sort. There will be someone trying to convince people of something... a con artist of the worst kind. Despite this the american will feel apathetic, not actually wanting to involve themselves in the issues surrounding them.
>>
>>18198429
hi hermetic do u wanna trade?
>>
>>18198413
I still hold weight in astrology (however accurate or inaccurate it may be). That's why it's paranormal - we have no idea how much (if at all) the heavenly bodies affect us. It's fun to talk about. The moon has a big influence on the tides, people's mental well-being, etc.

>>18198427
Yeah, blue has associations or connotations to certain ideas and feelings. "D L" can be a myriad of things - a person, a place, a condition perhaps, a deity, etc. etc.
>>
>>18198462
Soooo.... ....status quo?
>>
>>18198465
Unfortunately it's probably the most direct reading I've gotten, and yet "D L" is just too broad to really help in any way. *insert sigh here*
>>
Take this lovesick crap to /soc/
>>
File: XKEyhNj.jpg (92KB, 600x828px) Image search: [Google]
XKEyhNj.jpg
92KB, 600x828px
>>18198239

You seem to have a lot of negative energy flowing around you, you would be well served by nurturing positivity.
>>
>>18198439
You seem to be behaving in a weird way.

You are currently struggling with any feeling you could have related to her, you think of her as a burden, you also seem to avoid her and stay away from her, this is reinforced by the way you behave before her, you are not being kind and behave like if anything you could have achieved with her is lost.

She is being cold towards you but strangely enough she still feels something but rather confusing. I would say she has mixed feelings she loves you but there is something which makes her sad about what you did or said to her.

The overall flow of your relationship is of indecision, not being able to act correctly.

The cards advice you to move on from this girl.
>>
>>18198474
I would perform a divination for you Anon, I really would. But alas, I am not reading and not prepared to do so. I can only offer you my natural advice or guidance. Best wishes, cosmic friend.

>>18198478
>Take this lovesick crap to /soc/

Love, life, death, money... These are all legitimate concerns of querents. Don't lessen the experiences of others
>>
>>18198261

It will be good if you want it too be good.
>>
>>18198484
Thank you
>>
>>18198441
They say no.

They also say that it would not benefit you to find a couple for the prom, the best advice for you would be to not go to said event.

I even asked if it would benefit you to increase your chances and they said no. Strangely enough.

>>18198445
Skipped for being a general reading.
>>
File: rainbow-wallpaper-18.jpg (685KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
rainbow-wallpaper-18.jpg
685KB, 1920x1080px
>>18198386

This.
>>
>>18198233
Haha soultie is different from bf
>>18198216
He's a lvl Lulz 33 Mason and talks to Elvis on a daily basis how is he not relevant
>>
>>18198497
Me and my friends were thinking of sitting in the back and making fun of everyone anyway, thanks for the reading though!
>>
>>18198429
I'm some wateryfag, a male. What future do you see between me and the girl I have feelings for?
>>
>>18198429
Does J have any romantic feeling towards me? Will we date?
>>
>>18198429

>Killjoy
>Male

>Will it work out with M?

>Will anything happen in the immediate future? IE week or so?
>>
>>18198506
chez can you tell me how this guy, H, is handling the breakup?
>>
>>18198462
That sounds like the current state its already in.

How disappointing.
>>
File: e8dff480a0fbab59c92e8f33220a4d9c.png (953KB, 800x1049px) Image search: [Google]
e8dff480a0fbab59c92e8f33220a4d9c.png
953KB, 800x1049px
>>18198506
Could you tell me about Anastasia? What does she think of me? Is she interested in me?
>>
is there a spell that will write my essay for me?
>>
>>18198536

yeah, it's the "don't be lazy and do your homework" spell.
>>
>>18198525
I just saw him on his phone looking at tinder sluts.

I think he wanted this... Did he set you up.

He has a nice place... Too bad you broke up.

You seem to be in a state of the star.... But I mean if you go and buy something you'll forget all about him what about taking a course on real estate I see houses all around you anon.

Drew some cards

The star
The knight of swords
The king of coin
The queen of coin
The high priestess

I'm sure someone will pay your education but there is a deep seated lie about to get out about how people really feel about you!!!

Good luck haha.

Go on social media tonight and play some apps you need to relax.
>>
>>18198545
are you doing readings tonight ches?
>>
>>18198449
You are being very rude with her, you might even be downright violent with her, your mind seems to be imbalanced, like when struggling to keep a single idea about a subject. You also think she is not very smart and whatever fight you had was dumb.

She is conflicting inside her mind regarding you... she might think you are crazy and need help of some sort, she is trying to stay away from you.

This is all of what I see by the end of the year, be aware that you can always change this outcome.

>>18198451
Yes it was her.

>>18198454
There might be a third party involved hence why the conflicting signals, she is trying to keep everything in balance not trying to break when seeing you, there might be some desire she has, but she is not so sure how to proceed. She has had this issue to the point where she is trying to force certain morality values.

You on the other hand seem to have no idea on how to behave before her, so you might show some of the same instability.

Even though you seem to really like her.

Despite there COULD be something, due to her internal struggles, it would be best for you to move on from her.
>>
File: 538e66c240691_04f19white.jpg (44KB, 620x413px) Image search: [Google]
538e66c240691_04f19white.jpg
44KB, 620x413px
>>18198506
Hey ches,

Is it a good idea to go back or should I try somewhere else?

Thanks
>>
>>18198464
Sure I want to know how to proceed on getting a new, better job. What do you need for the reading?
>>
>>18198536
Yeah there are sites that if you pay them they will write it. Costs about 50$
>>18198532
Anna is actually looking for a friend ATM why haven't you approached her? I also see her developing feelings if you do eventually approach.
She's seems to be a nice girl but she's had some trouble with her family for awhile.

Ask her to go for lunch or something op.

At the moment she is the eight of swords in a prison... But a man does come into her life and opens it up to the page of cups and six of swords....

Better hurry up or your going to lose this one.
>>
>>18198549
well I haven't spoken to her in like 6 months so I don't know where you got that from? Violent? we argued about something stupid this is true but she is very dramatic and stubborn but she is my best friend. I really miss her. She is usually a drama queen and tends to exaggerate about things
>>
>>18198536
>>18198540
>/div/ spreading guidance and wisdom
>>
>>18198429
>>18198429
What does my friend Thomas think of me? Not in a romance way (not gay), but in a friendship way. How about Chris?

Jake here
Male
>>
>>18198560
Well there is your answer. It doesn't necessarily needs to be physical violence, it can be just yelling at that person or mistreating her.

Anyway I did all the readings I was planning to do today.
>>
File: file.png (394KB, 480x540px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
394KB, 480x540px
>>18198506

Tell me about Margaret. How does she feel about me? Is their any hope romantically?
>>
File: descarga.jpg (6KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
descarga.jpg
6KB, 259x194px
>>18198545
pls read me up
>>
>>18198549
You are one insightful motherfucker, you know that? There was a 3rd party at one point. I was actually the third party kinda. Only I didn't know. I previously told her how I felt and got roflstomped and now, a year later I have no idea how to proceed with her. 10/10 reading. Thanks. And I really do care for her.
>>
>>18198566
we haven't spoken to each other at all, guess time can only tell. thank you reader I hope you have a goodnight. thank you for doing these readings for us.
>>
>>18198560
>so I don't know where you got that from?
His butt?
>>
File: 1471024820700.jpg (1MB, 3000x4243px) Image search: [Google]
1471024820700.jpg
1MB, 3000x4243px
>>18198567
You're a faggot, accept it.
>>
File: 1470095763655s.jpg (2KB, 124x80px) Image search: [Google]
1470095763655s.jpg
2KB, 124x80px
>>18198550
Your aura is the color of old dog shit.
>>
Alright guys, gather round and give me your queries. I'll need your name, query, and the last thing you dreamed about.

Today I'm doing about zero reads, so let's go.
>>
>>18198548
Only for the iron price famalam
>>18198550
Hey I actually went back to my own beginning two days ago... Everything had changed. It was destroyed.

I don't see you getting much by going back but even trying something new is going to start with a halt....

You need to get drunk and figure out your life anon.

Especially when Neptune is hitting retrograde.

What about trying to recover lost friends and make connections at a diner.

Your about to have a soul shift so doors will open.

I see someone with a bike not sure of you already know them it's a girl.

Maybe go to a dirtbike place just for the lulz to try it out.

Housing is about to be a issue and the issue of you not doing anything again there is a female about to pressure you again not sure if it's a family or you will want to change for a girl you see.
>>
>>18198587
>Window

What will come of M?

The last dream I recall, was about her.
>>
>>18198587
Jake
Don't remember

What does my dad think of me? Does he love me? Is he sorry for what he did?
>>
>>18198587
nina
what awaits me as my fate in the next months or years? i dreamed about people breaking into a museum and getting caught
thank you
>>
>>18198583
>>18198586
Cheswick, looks like you have some upset competition.
>>
File: jackwhite4814sp.jpg (17KB, 420x300px) Image search: [Google]
jackwhite4814sp.jpg
17KB, 420x300px
>>18198558
>>18198532
Any advice on approaching her as more than a friend? We live quite a distance away.. We have spoken of taking a trip together early next year.
>>
>>18198545
>I just saw him on his phone looking at tinder sluts.
>I think he wanted this... Did he set you up.
Typical. Yeah he's been wanting to break up for a while I think. He wouldn't go through with it so I did.
>He has a nice place... Too bad you broke up.
I'd rather be with a guy with a shit place as long as he was a kind person.
>deep seated lie about to get out about how people really feel about you!!!
Huh.. Would you mind telling me what that may be?
>>
File: 1469162136345.jpg (3KB, 50x59px) Image search: [Google]
1469162136345.jpg
3KB, 50x59px
>>18198599
I've given it some thought. You need to suck my dick.
>>
File: Jack-White.jpg (32KB, 650x366px) Image search: [Google]
Jack-White.jpg
32KB, 650x366px
>>18198591
The biker is maybe me.
Housing can be solved by going back but like you say I'm not getting much out of it. If you don't mind any spots I should hit up before I go back or is that too vaque?
>>
File: Untitled -.jpg (63KB, 911x568px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled -.jpg
63KB, 911x568px
>>
>>18198606
oh wow.. thank you for that advice.
>>
>>18198464
You aren't trading then?
>>
>>18198616
Not that anon, but I can trade a quick scry.
>>
>>18198567
I think at the moment she has a crush on a rapper... Someone called little Wayne?

I don't listen to rap so I dunno who that is...

Maybe clean yourself up and ask her to a concert seems like she would go.

Also picked up on some sort of religion..

The empress
The high priest
The third wand....

Seems by the cards she has lots of choices. But I feel there career oriented and then family.

As for you anon have you played bloodborne yet? I saw a werewolf and a moon in the future...

Unless it means your going into the military?
>>
>>18198621
Go ahead, ask what you want to ask.

>>18198551
Here's my query.

What details do you need?
>>
>>18198625
I have all the details I need already.

I saw a prehistoric stone mason chipping away at a block of stone. My initial thought was that you would do best to learn a trade, something you do with your hands. This would be opposed to something that would require a fancy degree from a good university...I'm getting the trade feel.

Behind that, I saw a glowing anthropomorphic figure standing in the dark woods. Well, it couldn't be as simple as just telling you to become an electrician (divination is rarely that simple), so I'm guessing it suggests something outside of your comfort zone, somewhat solitary and largely independent. It wouldn't be a 9-5 thing, and you would likely benefit from being your own boss.

There is a certain skill you'll be able to make use of, relating to communication with large groups of people (I saw a megaphone), rather than on a one-on-one basis. Ever do any public speaking? Something involving this, while I gather it might be a bit outside your comfort zone, could be a key factor in promoting your business.

Sticking to the same theme, I would like the advice of the cards in finding better more and better-quality clients for myself.
>>
>>18198606
I would suck Jack whites dick...
>>18198609
Yeah time to fap and send Jack some sexual energy k thx.
>>18198602
I think that isn't for the best but if you actually talk it out and prove to them you'll change and not be a fuck up. Then yeah it will work. but I've seen what happens and they end up betraying you. With a partner....

Maybe keep them as a associate and watch your back.
>>18198599
So then the guy is you? I see her taking a trip with a guy...
Why not find a apartment together cause it works out... Why be alone when you could be together.
>>
>>18198569
>>18198640
Why skip? :(
>>
>>18198638
>Lots of people involved
That seems strange indeed

Anyway I will use the golden dawn spread for your request. So it will take a while.
>>
Female
Taurus
Love reading. I recently met a guy that seems absolutely incredible. He's everything I look for in a partner. Obviously I like him a lot and I THINK he may like me... is this going anywhere? Best way to approach it?
>>
>>18198623
>I think at the moment she has a crush on a rapper... Someone called little Wayne?

At most probably just a stupid celeb crush. But she seems to be more of a country type of girl. Could be A country singer instead? Luke Bryan possibly

>Maybe clean yourself up and ask her to a concert seems like she would go.
Yea, I need to clean up. If I could get an idea as to what music she's into other than Country and Iron Maiden, then I will look into taking her to a concert

>Also picked up on some sort of religion..
I can't see that too much. Doesn't seem religious

>Seems by the cards she has lots of choices. But I feel there career oriented and then family.
She is definitely Career oriented. And probably family aswell.

>As for you anon have you played bloodborne yet?
Nope

>Unless it means your going into the military?
Nope. Goes against my personal beliefs
>>
Thank you! I hope you have a great night
>>18198640
>>
>>18198640
I just broke a blood vessel. General read
>>
>>18198506
does he like me better than his new gf
>>
>>18198601
Someone Is jealous and wants to hurt you. I feel it's either him or a neighbor... Be careful anonette your very pretty and I honestly don't want you to become bitter.
>>18198608
I really think you should just bike around the countryside for awhile and figure things out.
You need to see the world before you try and reshape it again.

I wish you would take up smoking too your hands are great fo it.
.>>18198614
See you need a real friend you can actually talk to... What's your sign because I'm feeling sadness.... Plz dunt be a shitty water one....
Then the depression never goes away.

You need to spend some money on yourself like go out and treat yourself to meal or do something like fishing. For some alone time.

I see a truck coming to you or around you it's a red old Ford.

I wish you could get some new movies and watch them on the weekend anon.

For some reason the guides say you would make a great parent.... Whatever that means ...

Aura is nice blue and pink.... There is a luminescent pyramid above you... Either someone has done healing on you or you need to learn it and heal others.

Look into qi gong and reieki.
>>
>>18198675
Lmao
>>
>>18198623
Hey Cheswick should I bother meeting Kris this weekend? Would he make a nice friend? Not interested in him romantically.
>>
>>18198686
Yeah, most likely will go back I like washington better anyways. Btw I'm really close to Canada. We should kick it sometime. I quit smoking a while back and have not started again (even though its tempting sometimes) for someone who gave me a lot of confidence in myself.
>>
File: sm.197e4007.jpg (21KB, 150x150px) Image search: [Google]
sm.197e4007.jpg
21KB, 150x150px
Cheswick, can you give me a career reading please?
>>
File: jack-white[1].jpg (188KB, 868x1166px) Image search: [Google]
jack-white[1].jpg
188KB, 868x1166px
>>18198692
Forgot pic
>>
>>18198675
Awe I love that guy! What happened after king Kong.

I don't think it will last karma always comes back... It's hot right now but I've seen a std that ends it from the new gf.

Some cards were

The devil
The seven of cup
The three of wands
The two of cups
The nine of wands
>>18198667
Is it in the arm I'm seeing a lot of red around your collarbone. But feel pain in your legs....

I don't see a death till 76 in you....
>>18198653
Is there a country singer with the name wayne?

Blood borne is deep and fun.
>>
>>18198638
Ok here you go, although you might not like what you hear, you seem to be learning about the trade or business you are involved in, but it's also a trade involving isolation, you might be the one isolating yourself.

However you are not really trying to do things according to the "rules", you seem to be trying to cheat the system.

The cards tell me that the first possible outcome of this, is a very bad future, leading to poverty and a hard time trying to find a way to get back what you once had. Basically economic struggles that lead to other issues as a consequence.

The other path I see is moving away from that plan you have and trying something different, something which really inspires you and motivates you further.

This is reinforced by the advice the cards give you, they say you should go after that which really motivates you, letting aside that which might seem profitable but leaves you empty inside.

The current environment around you is full of quarrels and some struggles here and there, there is some time for happiness but not as complete or not as fulfilling.

There is no real desire to keep on that track for some people, perhaps they just do it for the money.

Any feedback on this reading would be nice.
>>
>>18198667
>>18198708
It's on my nose. I was throwing up.
>>
>>18198701
Really come to oak ville I'm usually by the boats.... Do you like angry dogs... My doge is usually angry...
>>18198704
I see nothing for the next two years what about a trade like welding I really see you excel in it and you get to travel the world again like 4 lives ago.
>>18198692
I feel he's wanted more... For a little while...
Try to make sure he understands he's friendzoned
>>
>Someone Is jealous and wants to hurt you
Oh :( I don't know why anyone would want to do that. I'm a mess already. I've had it rough for a long time. I don't think it's him, but I'll be careful.

Could you answer me though for why I'm having so much boy trouble? What the fuck am I doing wrong? I keep getting friendzoned by any guys I'm with.
>>
>>18198708
pls give general reading
>>
>>18198710
>it's also a trade involving isolation
Uh, not really. It can get to be lonely because the interactions are shallow, but it's an /extremely/ social job.

>you seem to be trying to cheat the system
I've been trying out some creative things to circumvent some issues, but the traditional way wasn't really working.

>you should go after that which really motivates you, letting aside that which might seem profitable but leaves you empty inside
I actually enjoy my profession tremendously, and there is a lot of money in my future. I honestly just want to get this a bit more efficient so I can work less than I'm doing.

>The current environment around you is full of quarrels and some struggles here and there
If there are any, I haven't noticed them.

>There is no real desire to keep on that track for some people, perhaps they just do it for the money.
Well, I do understand how many people would do what I do just for the money, but I have a bigger “why” than that, and I really enjoy my line of work, like I said.

I might be able to give you better feedback if you tell me your cards.
>>
>>18198708
As far as I know, there are none named Wayne. At least popular ones. Could it have been some name that may be somewhat similar to Wayne?

And Yea. I'll look into giving bloodborne a try soon
>>
>>18198236
This is about me, isn't it?
lol
What world do I belong to then?
>>
>>18198715
Then there is something else wrong... You do realize that attila the hun died from a nosebleed right....

Go to the doctor esp. If your not feeling pain in the arms/neck.

See your pulse is a little low tonight.

Also keep hearing Genesis songs around you.

But yeah it's still 76 you die at.
>>
File: ,mllljljljlj.png (374KB, 649x629px) Image search: [Google]
,mllljljljlj.png
374KB, 649x629px
i have a pisces moon, sun and mercury.
and an ascendant in libra.

what does this mean?
>>
>>18198721
N/m you're on the other side of canada.
I'm near Vancouver.
>>
>>18198257
The songs were the ones you composed for moi
>>
>>18198686
>I feel it's either him or a neighbor...
Actually, now that I think of it, it might be him. He used to even be my neighbor, but I've moved recently.

He's also done a few malicious things to me in the past, gotten to the point of being physically violent. It worries me a bit that all my friends are mutual friends with him as well. He might try to turn them against me, then I'll truly have no one.
>>
>>18198730
How strange it was inaccurate, that is rare...

Oh well I have no idea what went wrong. Sorry.
>>
File: jack-white-5_15_14color[1].jpg (48KB, 480x540px) Image search: [Google]
jack-white-5_15_14color[1].jpg
48KB, 480x540px
>>18198721
can u tell me what my ex-crush thinks of me? (i dont like him anymore haha)
>>
>>18198724
sorry didnt link >>18198686

>>18198740
ey same. West Van
>>
>>18198692
>>18198721
I haven't actually met him yet I don't think he's seen my pictures.. thanks for the reading though!
>>
>>18198721
>>18198704
>I see nothing for the next two years what about a trade like welding I really see you excel in it and you get to travel the world again like 4 lives ago.

what about the new job i got recently, will that work out?
>>
File: cocaine.jpg (52KB, 1200x584px) Image search: [Google]
cocaine.jpg
52KB, 1200x584px
Do I have a problem? My friends act like they think I do, but it seems half joking.
>>
>>18198736
I just started my descent into bulimia. My pulse is probably low because I've lost a lot of electrolytes from purging. I feel pain in my neck it's more sore.
>>
>>18198736
Female
Does the pilot like me? Or the Engineer? Who will make a move?
Thanks.
>>
>>18198747
Shit happens, mate, maybe we don't connect well. You once gave me a reading telling me I wouldn't find a girl I like for another 50 years, and that doesn't seem right.
>>
>>18198731
It's a white guy.... Attractive.... Wait who's the guy with Gwen Stefani....

Is he named Wayne?
>>18198724
Your too nice with them. Try and not make it noticeable your orbiting them... Men hate beta women....

Your also attracted to the wrong sort of guys. Why not try for someone in the army instead.
>>18198728
Neat your life is about to get really exciting after Christmas don't ruin it by being bitter...

I saw warcraft new year's festival... Do you play that game?

Also saw you trying tarot cards eventually.

See a lot of purple have you seen any ghosts yet? What about certain dreams that mean something?

Watch your back teeth for awhile I see one breaking.

See someone close selling there home
And keep hearing the name patrick?
>>
>>18198770
Probably it meant someone you would genuinely like. That means, someone with whom you'd marry. That is what it could have been the underlying reason... still I am shocked... I usually give the right info...

>>18198571
Look at this example
>>
File: 1104px-BlakeSheltonApr10.jpg (420KB, 1104x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1104px-BlakeSheltonApr10.jpg
420KB, 1104x1920px
>>18198772
Nope. He's not a Wayne. But is a Country singer.

This guy?
>>
>>18198708
do i get accepted for my program this spring?
>>
>>18198754
We should party
>>
>>18198772
>>18198728
>Neat your life is about to get really exciting after Christmas don't ruin it by being bitter...
im trying to go to colombia for a semester, its an exchange program
>See a lot of purple have you seen any ghosts yet? What about certain dreams that mean something?
i think like 2 weeks ago i got a new spirit friend, according to some readers
>I saw warcraft new year's festival... Do you play that game?
the closest thing i a DnD LARP in late december, maybe this is what you are reffering to.

>See someone close selling there home
i dont understand what you mean here
>Also saw you trying tarot cards eventually.
i will try once i get some privacy in Colombia
>And keep hearing the name patrick?
nope
>>
File: rk3nyqt9u0meqoxzi9ud[1].png (877KB, 640x877px) Image search: [Google]
rk3nyqt9u0meqoxzi9ud[1].png
877KB, 640x877px
>>18198736
female
can i have a romance reading pls chess.. i trust your readings you told me there would be no love in the summer and you were right :(
>>
File: 1KpgOhsA7ffja7bruoExzjKoo1_1280.png (275KB, 815x800px) Image search: [Google]
1KpgOhsA7ffja7bruoExzjKoo1_1280.png
275KB, 815x800px
>>18198772
does she still love me?
>>
File: 1471839078986.jpg (21KB, 256x284px) Image search: [Google]
1471839078986.jpg
21KB, 256x284px
>>18198794
20/f/California
What can u tell me about my next bf?
>>
File: sfhlive2.jpg (72KB, 685x1024px) Image search: [Google]
sfhlive2.jpg
72KB, 685x1024px
>>18198794
20/m/nyc

What will come of this girl I am interested in?
>>
File: 2.03.04).jpg (75KB, 920x703px) Image search: [Google]
2.03.04).jpg
75KB, 920x703px
>>18198794
24 f whats the biggest even thats gonna happen this winter to me? thanks
>>
>>18198782
I AM AN EXAMPLE! But for real, that was retardedly accurate. I mean, I'm going to completely disreguard the passing her over part. Because I have to see how this shit ends now. Also, in return I'd be willing to provide my service doing long range spirit cleansing. You got something bad attached, I can take it.
>>
>>18198770
Then something changed... I feel it's due to your willpower...
>>18198761
It's just a job. Just money you'll make some coworkers and not live the dream anon
.>>18198745
Yeah cut ties and move on. There's so much red in him and I've seen past lives where he has killed you....

Move to a different place before its too late again.
>>18198740
Why won't you take a bike trip. Restart smoking it makes you look good.
>>18198738
Pretty fucked up anon.
>>18198751
He usually jacks to porn then feels bad because he wishes he was with you. A deadly cycle for a blossoming robot.

I'm glad you left.
>>18198766
You know you can get liquid vitamin water that helps with the come down and sickness from throwing up. Makes you last a little longer and takes away the hunger pains
>>18198769
I'm seeing the engineer but I wish you would actually make a move on the pilot
Get him drunk and have sex.

It will werk

Also guides said twenty is plenty....
>>
>>18198794
late twenties
female
United states
will me and her speak to eachother again?
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (63KB, 953x675px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
63KB, 953x675px
>>
File: 1412631313619.jpg (8KB, 261x193px) Image search: [Google]
1412631313619.jpg
8KB, 261x193px
>>18198794
21/male/mexico
general read?
>>
File: kfkffkf.png (438KB, 448x478px) Image search: [Google]
kfkffkf.png
438KB, 448x478px
>>18198818
>pretty fucked up anon.

? I must know why!
>>
>>18198818
>>18198761
thank you.
>>
File: 371_sm_by_saccstry-d8rnmdy.jpg (278KB, 680x850px) Image search: [Google]
371_sm_by_saccstry-d8rnmdy.jpg
278KB, 680x850px
>>18198794

26/f/behind u
can you tell me anything about my future bf?
>>
File: something about us.jpg (83KB, 1054x741px) Image search: [Google]
something about us.jpg
83KB, 1054x741px
Let me offer something open.

I'm scrying anybody, drunk enough for scrying to be erratic but free. Too crunk for tarot. Give me whatever information you think relevant.

In turn, let me ask other readers how I can save the world. Not if, how.
>>
>>18198807
Blue eyes
Crooked smile
Sarcastic
Kind of a dick
immature
wise
weird fingers
a facial quirk
dimpled?
>>
>>18198846
Give me a scryyyyy
Just whatever you get lol
Alchemy
>>
>>18198846
Tell me about my gf?

I am male, 20, Taurus. I use the name Window at times.
>>
>>18198810
She's going to hook up with a friend of yours.
She's not worth the time, you'll be disillusioned.
Try feeling her energy, you'll see what I mean
>>
File: 1390941615263.jpg (86KB, 538x717px) Image search: [Google]
1390941615263.jpg
86KB, 538x717px
>>18198794
21/M/Georgia

Will i get a gf soon, If so could you describe her?
>>
>>18198783
Yeah that guy who is he....
He's the one I saw
.>>18198791
Maybe you meet him in Columbia

Someone close is about to move

Try to ask the spirit internal questions and wait for thoughts back that sent your own.

>>18198807
Is that sailor Mars..
.>>18198784
I'm not seeing you enter in spring I honestly think you should change your mind.
>>18198797
Yeah can you dress more slutty and approach men?
I see you finding someone that way... Or you could try a online game and then meet them irl

Honestly can you try for a ldr first cause I feel like if someone asked you you would stay with them forever....

Your like the page of cups almost in love...

I'm worried

The hermit is what I was shown for love for the next six months...

So if it's ldr it will work but I don't think there's anything coming for the next six months
>>18198801
I see her thinking every so often. But honestly she is trying to move on.... You could text her and ask to be friends but I don't see any path other then she's gone.
>>
>>18198861

Key ring. The keys are slow to come... but before they come you get to know the castle. I smell... limestone. Purifies water fyi. Speaks about deep reserves. It also speaks about life underground that everything else interacts with but are not necessarily aware of their interaction with.
>>
>>18198846
Oii drunken fellow
Upper Midwest
Aries
Working at gas station
Will I continue physically growing in the coming years?
>>
>>18198846
general read?
male /gemini/21
>>
>>18198811
One of your family members will die.
You're going to come into your own with a skill
a guy will approach you in the tail end
>>
>>18198846
Scry me this if you would. Did my actions help her?
Save the world with beer, corndogs and rational discussion. Alcohol is key.
>>
>>18198870
First guy. Thanks.

If you can give some sort of guidance that would be nice. But I am not expecting it.
>>
>>18198872
I always knew I was a princess~
>>
>>18198846
Gas the kikes, world is saved
>>
>>18198861
Your hand writing is really ugly.
>>
>>18198867
>>18198846

I meant My future gf.
>>
>>18198870
Sorry forgot to link. I'm the 19 year old female Taurus that wants the love reading
>>
>>18198879
thank you. and what does the guy want? what is even a tail end?
>>
>>18198887
My handwriting is really pretty, my printing is not.
>>
File: trainspotting-wallpaper.jpg (130KB, 1024x568px) Image search: [Google]
trainspotting-wallpaper.jpg
130KB, 1024x568px
>>18198868
Thanks.

What can you tell me about my next gf then?
>>
File: dot..jpg (48KB, 713x533px) Image search: [Google]
dot..jpg
48KB, 713x533px
>>18198867

Well, let me start with the focus of window. That seems... awfully hospitable of you, in the British sense.

Your GF... is someone who sees a window and pauses. At first... she sees herself. But then she comes to regard you. There is a keystone for a bridge being built. Both of you are caught up in the building and all that is around it. Both of you notice bonfires in the distance. This is both your time to bond and plan.
>>
>>18198893
Hmm, I feel like... he's going to be interested in you in a playful way.
>>
>>18198869
Omg did you make that for me baby. Thank you based poster.

I saw a couple black girls into you but there was a white girl reddish hair shy that noticed you. She is wallflower so maybe you didn't....

I mean with a love for the boss I wouldn't mind being your gf for awhile.

There is a shift in Uranus so if your walking around town you could pick up girls...

I see a Texas girl you end up settling down with though.

>too bad you should be with me

I see you eventually go to Texas and meet a girl.

I also feel you need to get away from the city it's not a good place for your karma anon.
>>
>>18198882
GOOD NEWS, I'M RETARDED. Male, Leo, 22.
>>
>>18198898
post it
>>
>>18198846
Hey did you run a lap for me yet
>>
File: dot.....jpg (13KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
dot.....jpg
13KB, 480x360px
>>18198873

Rams lock horns don't they?

You aren't ready to lock horns... but don't despair. What lies in front of you is basically an open book, but you have to work on yourself every step of the way in order to win the next joust... I mean headbutting match. But if you do it long enough the implication outstrips the reality....
>>
>>18198846
Dylan, Aries, should I even try anymore with Jameson. How badly did I fuck myself?
If you want the world there will be competition, to create change you need backbone. Once you go against everything around you, you'll create visible change.
>>
>>18198903
So I interpreted it as this

She stops and becomes semi interested in me because I remind her of herself
Then see begins to see me, for me?
Following that we both kinda get caught up in the present
Soon though we both see our future goals one the horizon,
and that is a catalyst for us to kinda begin a relationship?
>>
>>18198918

On which track? I have an inkling about which one you want it to be though.
>>
>>18198772
>Why not try for someone in the army instead.
kek maybe
>There's so much red in him and I've seen past lives where he has killed you....
Oh wow what the fuck. Do you see any guys in my future? There's this one who sits alone at lunch every day at school and is pretty attractive. Makes me sad every time I pass him. Might be really lonely.

>>18198787
Absolutely
>>
File: 1440780488749.jpg (160KB, 499x562px) Image search: [Google]
1440780488749.jpg
160KB, 499x562px
>>18198907
Thanks mang
>>
File: 018_jack_meg_tie.jpg (77KB, 600x463px) Image search: [Google]
018_jack_meg_tie.jpg
77KB, 600x463px
>>18198907
am I going to die soon?
>>
>>18198846
General one would be great
Female/cancer/18
Emily
>>
Air query: I'm not asking for much, just something to keep me going, I just need a reason or glimpse of what's ahead.
>>
>>18198878

Well, let's see...

Candy bar wrappers. What do they mean to you? I see you in transit... and your choices are candy bar wrappers. Milwaukee. I'm seeing Milwaukee even though I understand that they all come from Milwaukee...but this one... it's silver.

Valentines mean nothing.
>>
>>18198879
How will I die? I want to have a cool death pls
>>
>>18198846
Next girlfriend, appearance, personality, and when I'll meet her.

On the flip side, the girl I saw at a store I visited today, what was her deal?
>>
General read, please?
Male/24/Pisces
Kyle

Try saying something about me random anon wouldn't know, so I know it's legit too
>>
>>18198882
>>18198909

Stop thinking like that. If you're in tune with a person you know if your actions helped or hurt them, but if you are not then you cannot know that when you undertake those actions. Your question, if you took the time to understand its aspects, undermines itself. It's like some revers tautology.
>>
>>18198922
You wot mate who am I fighting? I'll take that as a no, or I guess your saying me working out and not caring would make it not matter; oh well.
>>
File: tumblr_mzzph6YAsR1t85b26o1_500.gif (398KB, 500x373px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mzzph6YAsR1t85b26o1_500.gif
398KB, 500x373px
>>18198906
Aw, I tried getting a reading from you a few threads ago, but it didn't work out. I see you deleted the post offering readings, but I hope I can catch you next time. I always enjoy trying out new readers!
>>
>>18198931
Post moar venom baby. This turns me on I don't know why there's such a problem of you finding a girl we seem to hit it off...
>>18198936
No seen you live till 78
Are you 22? Who's 22 atm
>>18198930
Wait can you feel him? That's pretty rare I would sit with him and try to talk to him.

I see a puppy coming soon too. Name him cheswick for lelz
>>
>>18198970
I've seen him want too much anon don't fall for him it ends really shitty.

Try for a quieter guy.

I keep seeing Russia around you? Are you interested in the place.
>>
File: jackwhite.jpg (44KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
jackwhite.jpg
44KB, 500x333px
>>18198971
well I have a brother who is 21 years old next to my room. I am actually in my late twenties. I also wanted to ask if the spirit was still here with me?
>>
I love sailor mooooon
>>
>>18198971
>Wait can you feel him?
N-no. What?
>That's pretty rare I would sit with him and try to talk to him.
I have social anxiety. I can't approach without knowing if he's at least somewhat friendly.. Could easily get shunned.

>I see a puppy coming soon too. Name him cheswick for lelz
Sweet, I want a puppy. I'll name him cheese dick in your honour :^)
>>
>>18198990
I love how accurate your readings are ;)
>>
File: odk06qj72p1saqlhvo.jpg (83KB, 612x876px) Image search: [Google]
odk06qj72p1saqlhvo.jpg
83KB, 612x876px
>>18198977
>I've seen him want too much anon don't fall for him it ends really shitty.
Ches. you spook me WAY TOO MUCH sometimes. Extremely relevant.

>Try for a quieter guy.
GIRL, SERIOUSLY.

>Russia
I was just looking up a course there, I was torn between India and Russia to take it.

Thank you for the most random yet most bizarrely relevant reading I've ever had.
>>
It's just viral marketing for the reboot of IT, the Stephen's King movie
>>
>>18198971
http://i.4cdn.org/wsg/1475640353613.webm

Because I stay in and post here
>>
>>18198962
Alright. I ain't seen her in over a year though. So I kinda can't tell subtle changes. Or even necessarily attribute any better she got to me. So how about this?

She got better. Was it of her own force of will?
I'm kinda worried for her. I took some darkness from her. And I think she got a part of me in the exchange. I just don't want to have forced my unrelenting drive onto her. Is this even a question now?
>>
File: jack_white_coke_xlarge.jpg (17KB, 317x350px) Image search: [Google]
jack_white_coke_xlarge.jpg
17KB, 317x350px
>>18198971
How will I die and when?
>>
>>18198852
Sorry for the delayed response but thank you so much! Is he cute? Do I already know him?
>>
>>18198990
you're not doing readings anymore?
>>
>>18199017
To ask this is to believe in fate
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-10-05-00-10-59.png (390KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-10-05-00-10-59.png
390KB, 720x1280px
>>18198916
>>
File: nobottom.gif (2MB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
nobottom.gif
2MB, 500x500px
>>18198205
I had this idea, and I want to share it:

Most people think of divination as an arcane and occult method for scrying or fortune-telling, and the associated magic(k)(s) as ways to impose our will upon the universe to get what we want.

But what if it was like quantum computing?

The qubit processor allows for the simultaneous acceptance of a binary as both 1 and 0 instead of one or another. This has been likened by some (actual legitimate industry representatives) as a method of "choosing" between parallel universes (see here for more: https://youtu.be/PqN_2jDVbOU).

So, maybe instead of "forcing" or imposing our will, it's more about erasing the "self" and aligning ourselves with the parallel universe in which our intention has/is/will be manifest?

It's a small shift in perspective, but like a fractal, it has massive implications when iterated throughout a life.

I just offer this as an analogical framework because it helps me, and I think there may be some reading here whom it might also help.
>>
>>18199025
To a degree, I do
>>
>>18199021

she barely did one reading
>>
>>18198818
>>18198769
I'm turning twenty really soon lol Thanks :p
>>
>>18199021
Maybe, if I'm in the mood, whats your query?
>>
>>18199041
Haterade
>>
>>18199000
Oohhh is that her daughter. She's so pretty

I don't understand how she got pink hair though... Unless she cheated with the tree twins on tuxedo mask

Go for Russia.

I see some cleric spirits around you. I think you life purpose is to be a great healer

Also I feel some type of flower is very healing to you and you need it in your house. I think it's some form of salix or serenoa you need in your life.
>>18198981
Yeah but I think there more interested in your brother..... Ask him to ask the spirit a question.
>>18199004
Except they have taken and killed people so it's demons or copycats
>>18199017
I've seen a fall in a nursing home... When your old.
>>
>>18198990
David
Sagittarius

Hi, will I ever make a living off of my writing?
>>
>>18199018
I think he's really cute, but I have strange taste.
>>
>>18199055
thank you reader
how will my workings with the spirits go?
>>
File: jack-white-tour-2012[1].jpg (239KB, 799x799px) Image search: [Google]
jack-white-tour-2012[1].jpg
239KB, 799x799px
>>18199064
Moot moved to my state do I have a chance with him?
>>
>>18199071
This is weird cause it sounds like someone I already knew a few months ago before but I dont think Ill see them again. :\
>>
>>18199071
Unrelated, but if you are able to see how other people look like and see the future, wouldn't you be able to see how I look like too? And prove that you do have these powers?

If you do have them, how do I look like?
>>
File: kjhkjhkjhkjhkjh.png (726KB, 1115x767px) Image search: [Google]
kjhkjhkjhkjhkjh.png
726KB, 1115x767px
>>18199063
david wilcock fan?
>>
I used to do readings when I was in high school.
And feel like seeing if I still can do it.

For a reading I need your location, name, and your question.

I don't know how many I will do.
>>
>>18199072
I think you need to use protection.
It seems you're the victim of some psychic vampirism, partially from spirits and partially from someone you associate with. You need to develop better psychic practices.
Before you work with the spirits do a cleansing ritual.
If you do, it will go well. I have a sense of prosperity and luck.
>>
2 crunk nao
>>
>>18199090
Milli, Location Germany, tell me about my future please stoned psychic.
>>
>>18199064
>I've seen a fall in a nursing home... When your old.
Damn that's boring
>>
>>18199090
Alex
STL
Will he and I go anywhere? What's the future look like?
>>
>>18199090
Lina
Oregon
When do I get a bf?
>>
>>18199090

Murrica
Nicholas
Is Columbia the right choice for what I want?
>>
>>18198948
i live in mexico so i dont see why Milwaukee wuld be relevant di dont think i would go there in the near future

also i dont eat too many candy bars.

you lost me with the valentines thing altough i want one ;-;
>>
File: oe7zj58I3t1saqlhvo.jpg (164KB, 960x1200px) Image search: [Google]
oe7zj58I3t1saqlhvo.jpg
164KB, 960x1200px
>>18199064
It is just fanart, I'm not entirely sure if it's meant to be Usagi or Chibi Usa, desu, but I'm leaning towards Usagi. Iirc, Chibi Usa's pink hair was chosen based on popularity of other characters at the time, and it worked well, she was rated the most popular character in the Nakayoshi polls after she appeared!
I'm not sure about being a great healer, but the boy who wants too much is trying to tap into my energy in order to heal... I think I shouldn't go there just yet, haha.
A spirit told me today to keep cultivating angelicas, which have been good for me.
I'm not familiar with salix or sereona family properties, but I'll look into those. I don't have either on my garden
>>
>>18199090
Alex
St. Louis
Will I go anywhere with him? What does the future look like? Chances?
>>
>>18199073
No he's has fetishes that are to Wierd. I see you with a German though.
>>
>>18199090
You could try me, it's okay if you're not picking up on anything.
Emily, Vancouver, BC

Would B be receptive of my advances?
>>
>>18199087
Yeah, but I only read people I want to because when you read someone you connect to their energy and your energy is draining. I accurately predicted a girl was raped by her brothers.
You can see from my track record I am accurate, if you knew my past trips too, etc.
>>
>>18199094
yeah i do the banishing rituals and when I am summoning i use the typical protection. I also have a protection amulet with me.I am still a novice but so far i've been getting positive results
>>
No reading I got here (and I asked several readers) ever came true but I still can't stop asking them. I have no idea why, it's so pointless.
>>
>>18199090

elizabeth
usa
how does he feel about me?
>>
>>18199088
A lil
>>
Takes me a little bit to answer.

>>18199096
>>18199099
Need a more specific question than that.

>>18199100
There will be a few times you almost get one this year but early next year you will find someone.

>>18199101
No, but your other options have large downsides to it.
>>
>>18199112
... but you already read me and connected with me. You can't tell?
>>
>>18199105
Well ones a palm tree and I think the other is a herb.

I wish sailor moon lore was more like dark souls.
>>18199101
Yeah it is.
>>18199098
At least you know you'll be cared for and have friends..
>>
>>18199115
Tipkok

Your such a beautiful liar

Are you circumcised? Looks that way.
>>
>>18199121
More specific:
Recently met a guy. Seems incredible. Almost the male version of me. I like this guy and I think me may like me. Idk though. What's gonna happen
>>
>>18199130
As much as I respect you for your entertainment factor, all of the readings you gave me were off and didn't come true.

> Are you circumcised? Looks that way.

I'm not male.
>>
>>18199055
Not him but if u have another.. what will happen between me and T?
>>
>>18199113
Yeah, you have still entangled with some spooky energies though trust me.
You might want to charge a sigil for cleansing, I have a feeling that amulet is actually harmful. Feel the energy on it, if its iffy pick another. If you're doing lbrp you should do gbrp, try working with a deity know for cleansing and protection of your respective pantheon.
>>
>>18199115
Nothing is ever set in stone, anon, and some readers are just better than others. As well as even good readers have good and bad days. And of course, plenty of querents are too lazy to follow the advice given even by great readers, so it's hard to expect the predicted outcome to be right.
But either way, it's nice being reassured of something. As long as you exercise your own good judgement and don't base your life off of a stranger's deck, of course.
>>
File: Unknown-6.jpg (8KB, 217x233px) Image search: [Google]
Unknown-6.jpg
8KB, 217x233px
>>18198907
Can you tell me anything about the guy I like? Aura related would be cash
>>
File: Screenshot_ME.png (137KB, 239x238px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_ME.png
137KB, 239x238px
>>18199119
I've been thinking the word hatorade over and over again since i saw him say that in a video. I think it's been like 3 months and i still love thinking about it.
>>
>>18199122
Just the tip, not the whole thing, but that std condom is turning red so you're out of here.
>>
>>18199111
Yes but you need to be observant of his.

>>18199118
Not getting anything, need to be more specific on who he is. It feels like there is several people with deep emotional conflict with you.

>>18199131
It will get complicated at first. Both of you will have mixed emotions after an awkward situation. It is possible for it to work out but you must not be shy when the time comes.
>>
File: odpmb3UJh51saqlhvo.jpg (160KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
odpmb3UJh51saqlhvo.jpg
160KB, 1200x1200px
>>18199124
Shoujo anime with complex lore is kinda hard to find. Tsubasa: Reservoir Chronicle would be the most satisfying thing in the genre in that aspect, but though it connects to magical girls, it's not really what the story is about. Still, you might enjoy trying that once you're done with Sailor Moon :)
>>
>>18199137
thanks :) I might either go for orobas or vassago for this. who would you recomend?
>>
>>18199149

>several people with deep emotional conflict with you

what, really? i have no idea who that could be referring to. "he" is just someone i'm interested in, that's it.
>>
>>18199149
Define awkward situation and complicated
>>
>>18199149
>Yes but you need to be observant of his.
Alright, thanks
>>
If anyone wants it I can try doing some psychic healing or aura readings.
Again I will need your name and location for them.
>>
>>18199160
well then please read my aura if my question was too general name is Milli in Germany
>>
>>18199155
I knew you were working with goetia...
Try working with lighter pantheons, most ceremonial magicians I know rarely summon poetic demons without first bringing in protectors. Orobas do
You would suit paimon too
Oh and Seere, I'm supposed to advertise him it's part of my deal with him.
>>
>>18199160
Aura would be interesting
Emily, vancouver,bc
>>
>>18199160
Oh! I'm going through an interesting healing process atm, but I would like to have my aura read, maybe to see how that's affecting me.
Ana/Brazil.
Thank you <3
>>
>>18199160
Can I get bothhhhh
Ky
Athens
>>
>>18199160
eve
california
psychic healing
>>
>>18199157
Conflict is the wrong word for it, more like strong connections altering each others emotions.
And I don't think he is that interested in you but that is just because he is interested in someone or something else.

>>18199159
no problem.

>>18199158
Something about being naked around him and others.
>>
>>18199160
Oscar
Mexico
aura pls
>>
>>18199160

Nick
American
I may need some healing...>>18198762
>>
>>18199160
would really appriciate both
kuba
central europe
>>
>>18199160
You wanna read my aura, that'd be cool. Make a comparison to others.
Ken, Wisconsin.
>>
>>18199121
>>18199100
What's his name? Or looks?
>>
>>18199162
It seems I am a bit rusty doing this but you are too far from me to get a clear enough reading. I do feel some conflict in your aura but seems to be a bunch of small things built up over time.
>>
>>18199165
yeah its pretty awesome actually, most of the spirits have been very kind and cooperative, specially Bune, I am very greatful for Bune. I guess I should start looking at lighter spirits then. Thank you very much for the insight is there, I hope you're having a goodnight fellow summoner.
>>
>>18199166
I am getting some past trauma resurfacing. Seems small but it has changed some decisions recently.
>>
>>18199153
Oh with fai I've seen that his arc is best arc
Xxxholic was great and really shows some real magic In the show.
>>18199139
Saw him reading a porno mag the girls weren't as good looking as I thought. He's pretty horny tonight .... Have you approached yet .

He's gold so he just finished jerking off.

Are you sure you want this guy.. he is prone to cheating

Yours is blue and pink... With gold rills are you feeling a little sick today I think your coming down with illness soon.
>>18199134
Who's the guy around you that is... Maybe a past life but your really male....

A guide said something about a place called lakeview
>>
>>18199168
Well I can definitely say it's taking a toll on your energy. Your aura is being compressed. This is not necessarily a bad thing, it just means higher stress and focus. Seems to being going good and should end well.
>>
>>18199202
Any idea what the decisions were in relation to?
>>
>>18199172
Ok I will try to read your aura as I heal it.
I feel sadness and fear, something lost. Like someone leaving for a while. Someone you didn't realize you would miss.
>>
File: image.jpg (71KB, 480x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
71KB, 480x720px
>>18199210
CLAMP's work is always amazingly researched. It's no wonder they have such a hard time finishing things, they get too deep into it! The works connecting to TRC all show the same quality. Very nice universe building!

>>18199211
This cheers me up quite a lot! I've been worried about the approach I'm taking :) Thank you very much for this!
>>
>>18199160
Aura reading too
Alex
STL
>>
>>18199174
Ok I will heal as much as I can.

>>18199180
Not getting much from your aura, feels like it's pretty balanced as if nothing much has changed recently.
>>
File: The Spice Must Jibun Wo.jpg (82KB, 800x453px) Image search: [Google]
The Spice Must Jibun Wo.jpg
82KB, 800x453px
How hard, if at all, must I Jibun Woo!?!?

For real though...
>>
>>18199222
Nope.
>>
File: Jack-White[1].jpg (60KB, 630x420px) Image search: [Google]
Jack-White[1].jpg
60KB, 630x420px
>>18199210
Will I be with my crush T?
>>
>>18199065
If you don't have HPV you will make a living off your writing.
>>
>>18199210
Who has a crush on me?
>>
>>18199248
Never noticed this but he has a weak chin.
>>
>>18199210
>think your coming down with illness soon.
Getting over a nasty cold so I better not be coming down with something else.

>He's gold so he just finished jerking off.
Hah. Well have to get that release somehow I guess.
>Are you sure you want this guy.. he is prone to cheating
That's no good. Not something I would've imagined. He's never had a girlfriend or anything close to that.
>Have you approached yet
Kind of, in passing. I thought he seems nice. Really quiet guy. Do you think he's a jerk? I don't want a jerk.
>>
>>18199185
Feels like it, your energy is low but you are burning through it. Are you feeling bipolar recently?

>>18199186
>>18199187
>>18199230
I will do the healing if you asked but I am having trouble reading so many different people spread across the world. It feels like I am reading the wrong people.
It's been about 5 or 6 years since the last time I did this.
>>
>>18199248

he looks like leafy here
>>
>>18199259

Just a bit more than I probably ought to be.
>>
>>18199160
I would like a psychic healing please
Marina
Mexico
>>
>>18199251
Weak chin? No idea
>>
>>18199259
It's cool man. Don't stress yourself. Good health and love and whatnot.
>>
>>18199189
Mike, Jeff and John are the names I am getting and looks wise two have dark short hair and one blond with medium length hair.

>>18199221
You were more cautious about somethings than you would have been.

>>18199227
No problem.

>>18199236
I'm not perfect, must have felt the wrong person.

>>18199264
I have drawn out the used energy and replaced. Also I tried to reestablish a better flow for your energy so it doesn't build up in certain "chakras"

>>18199265
Ok I'm on it.
>>
I wouldn't mind a reading from someone if there is any others on right now doing them.
>>
>>18199278
>You were more cautious about somethings than you would have been.
That's pretty relevent, I've made a somewhat important decision recently. Thanks again
>>
>>18199278
I don't know the people in my names classes so IDK. Who's the one that will become my official bf? Ty
>>
>>18199258
No he's not a jerk just gets really bored really fast...

He's smarter then avg too..
>>18199248
I think there was someone but they found another person who actually asked them out..

I do see a Asian soon crushing on you but there not cute looking.
>>18199237
It's complicated I think there's something wrong about why you sabetoge yourself mentally and emotionally.
Can you work on your self soon plz.

Seen it fail if you remain the same anon
>>
>>18199278

Thanks for drawing away from those chakras.

>>18199283

What do you want to know?
>>
>>18199285
No problem.

>>18199294
How about will I find happiness any time soon?
>>
>>18199278
>Ok I'm on it.
thank you very much :) I'll be here
>>
>>18199237
>>18199293
I've assumed there's somethign wrong with me too, but I act normally most of the time. I'ts just really bad right now because of stress. What will fail?
>>
I would like a reading please. I want to know if my marriage will work out and guidance on how our marriage can be salvaged, if possible.

Me: 27, f, Gemini
Him: 29, m, Taurus
>>
>>18199311

>How about will I find happiness any time soon?

There is a chalk board. The old school green boards, think 1950's. Lots of writing in cursive, well practiced. Not quite classic in terms of the writing itself being an art, but an attempt at recapturing that perhaps. Sawdust. Sawdust in a school house. Did someone build it? Did you? Did someone you love? Will love?

Placidity. Erasers on paper tear it. Avoid those.

An attic with many fans blowing. The hot air has to keep being pushed out. Have fun playing around, but don't damage the building's insulation. You came up here for a purpose.

Fish in graphic representation look different than the fish market. Things simplified aren't bad though,just distinct in some ways based on how abstraction functions. In some ways abstraction is its own reality.

Ruby on Carbuncle. Barriers eh?
>>
>>18199293
>No he's not a jerk just gets really bored really fast...
Great. A guy with the attention span of an ant
>He's smarter then avg too..
kek
Does that make up for it?
>>
>>18199328
Can I get a reading?
My boyfriend just said domming me is a chore, what should I do?
>>
File: jack-white-5[1].jpg (50KB, 627x363px) Image search: [Google]
jack-white-5[1].jpg
50KB, 627x363px
>>18199210
did p move away or is he still here? when am i gonna see him next?
>>
>>18199328
Interesting, I will have to ponder about this.
>>
>>18199292
Almost missed this post.
I am not sure which one.
>>
>>18199292
The one about the bf.
>>
Well I am gonna go smoke another bowl before heading to bed. See you later psychics and psychos.

>You know who you are and what I am talking about Jacob.
>>
>>18199318
>>18199344
will you do mine?
>>
>>18199331
No.... But he is great at sex if it matters I've seen he's seven hard.
>>18199320
It's the stress calm down and relax somehow .
>>18199335
I feel he's around I don't really see much interaction between you and them.

I feel a strong leo is about to shake things up...

And I wish you could find a nice Capricorn to settle down with.

I keep seeing three horses... I feel it's a past life that really wants to go back to training them...

Give it a thought anon
>>
>>18199335
>>18199348
yeah i wonder why he didn't leave like he was supposed to but ur right there is no interaction. that's funny you say i should find a capricorn beacuse he is a capricorn lol... i would be happy with any sign as long as they were a qt. a strong leo is gonna shake waht up?
>>
>>18199293
Will I make friends from this shirt I just bought?
>>
File: 1473604988010.png (871KB, 1000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1473604988010.png
871KB, 1000x1500px
>>18199348
>he's seven hard
Now that's a game changer
>>
File: Meg_&_Jack,_The_White_Stripes[1].jpg (102KB, 1112x1032px) Image search: [Google]
Meg_&_Jack,_The_White_Stripes[1].jpg
102KB, 1112x1032px
>>18199348
when do i find love?
>>
>>18199326
I have a special "save the marriage" I developed for this specific purpose, but it's rather long, and I'm already in bed. I'm also really busy, but I can email it to you in a few weeks.

For now, I scried and pulled a few quick spreads that indicate that his pride is damaged, and he sees you as too domineering and demanding. The cards also suggested that you are playing the victim a bit too much. He already feels like he's getting the short end of the stick, so trying to make it seem like you are the one getting screwed over is going to continue to exacerbate the situation. You also need to chill the fuck out a bit.

He does really love you, and it seems that it's in a very deep and almost masochistic way (love is for masochists, right?), but he's putting up some fronts in order to hide his vulnerability. You'll need to make him feel more comfortable with himself and able to open up to you.
(cont)
>>
>>18199395
(cont)
The cards also suggested that you're overthinking things way too much, and this may come out in the form of some random accusations or assumptions. Take things a bit more at face value, and understand that a lot of things are really just in your head. A Celtic Cross I pulled ended in The Sun, which is a positive sign that your marriage can, indeed, be saved.

He's going to have to open up a bit more, and there's some paranoia he has about feeling vulnerable around you and you possibly not respecting him if he does. That's why he's playing the tough guy. To a certain extent, his fears are founded, so this will require some mental adjustment on your part. Don't be a bitch if he opens up, basically.

Now, his job is going to be to open up, but what you have to do is facilitate it. You need to be less judgemental with him and, like I said, calm the fuck down. When he feels less apprehensive about you, he'll be more inclined to cut the bullshit.

From there, I see that, even though you're having doubts about whether or not you still love him and can be with him forever, something he'll say that is incredibly genuine will strike an emotional chord for you that is reminiscent of what made you first fall for him.

I'm feeling a bit off today, so do be honest if this reading is off. And feel free to leave a throwaway email if you feel you need the full "save the marriage" spread and are willing to wait for it.
>>
>>18199367
Going to shake up some of your reality and thoughts and feels.

I feel it would be great for you to look into italy there a real soul connection there. Esp. Naples
>>18199370
I think if it's the red one then someone will notice. .
But if not then no.
>>18199371
Usually is.... Unless you're a virgin and don't know.
>>18199382
Not seeing anything else this year try to travel away from your city anon it's like no-one is friendly near you...

I see a partner interested in sports... Like baseball... Maybe go out and watch some and hit on someone and take it from there
>>
>tfw the one time you decide to sleep at a relatively normal time
>all these readers show up out of nowhere

Of course, of course.
>>
>>18199418
find me a girl i like pls
>>
>>18199430
I want to say I can but unless your willing to work you won't find her...

Ever thought to try men op they might share more common interests
>>
>>18199447
not gay
>>
>>18199396
Wow, this is spot on. I would like the full reading email is [email protected]
>>
File: peNcPGH.jpg (157KB, 696x720px) Image search: [Google]
peNcPGH.jpg
157KB, 696x720px
>>18199447
will me and him be together again?
>>
>>18199463
Thank you for confirming it accurate. I had wondered about my accuracy after a couple of readings I did for myself today because the cards seemed to be too...convenient, let's say. I sent you an email.
>>
/div/-ha! Read /div/-ha!
No time for readings, go on and search the cards
Within it lies a magic surprise
Ooh!
/div/-ha! Read /div/-ha!
Be cool, don't be afraid
You've got the power to get you through the darkest night
/div/-ha!
>>
>>18199555

nice trips, my poetic friend!
>>
The silence is real once more
>>
File: Check 'em revised.png (402KB, 770x1060px) Image search: [Google]
Check 'em revised.png
402KB, 770x1060px
NEW THREAD >>18199688
NEW THREAD >>18199688
>>
>>18198593
What was the dream about?
>>
>>18200047
If still around

It was me trying to get her attention, while she's running around with a DJI Phantom controller. Another girl is trying to get my attention at the same time
Thread posts: 354
Thread images: 74

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.