[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/div/ - Divination General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 329
Thread images: 33

Welcome to Divination General!

Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

Every method is welcome: Tarot, Runes, Cartomancy, Scrying, Pendulum, Cleromancy, Oracle cards, I-Ching, Tasseomancy, etc.

>If you're NEW, please READ the STICKY:
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074

>Guides made by some of our readers:
Rustig, wrote this to help beginners on how to choose a deck and how to start with the tarot:
http://i.imgur.com/2rodLWB.png

Thoth, made his own tarot and rune guide that wants to share:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

>Some useful tips before posting:
-New readers should post that they're offering readings and what information they require from a querent.
-Look for their posts in the thread to determine what's needed and before posting, check if they finished reading already.
-Some readers will refuse to do certain readings - respect that choice. Also, bullshit queries will get bullshit answers.
-An "air query" can be made to no one in particular, but no one in particular may answer!
-Avoid making the same question over and over and/or to different readers, this may lead to more confusion than clarification
-Please refer to the Dream General threads for dream interpretation

>Readers and Querents:
Please, respect each other, let's keep things decent here.

>Chatroom: IRC (Internet Relay Chat) channel for discussion:
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.sorcery.net/#/div/ination

>New /div/ Discord chat:
https://discord.gg/bFAqcGD

Previous thread: >>18154786
>>
Anyone doing readings tonight? I will swap one, I'm new to this.
>>
>>>18158211
>this post
>a day after the entitled "no good readers read anymore! its just trades!" post
You could have at least waited a week
>>
>>18158433

Haha, sorry. I wasn't here then...I've just started.
>>
>>18158433

How do you get your text green? ">..."
>>
>>18158417
What kind of query would you like to practice?
>>
>>18158448
>popping a cherry here
>>
>>18158417
what readings do you do
>>
>>18158448
Use ">" at the front of a line of text.

If you want a trip code (works like a password), where you put name do Elle Yo##whateverpasswordyouwant
>>
>>18158433
yeah i didnt bother responding because its obvious bait

anywho, im trading a reading.
>>
>>18158450

Tarot Cards.
>>
>>18158467

Indeed, haha.
>>
>>18158489
Man, this board is so different from /b/
Some nice fuckin people round here
>>
>>18158489

Ace. Thank you.
Trip code?...Put this where?

>>18158493

Bait?
Great. What types do you do?
>>
>>18158493
>>18158514
how new are you to 4chan? tarot

>>18158512
/div/ is an outlier from the other boards
>>
>>18158433
It's true, though. Most tarot/rune readers just read a description of the card(s) they pulled from a Google search.
>>
>>18158526

First time as a reader, been on and off for years browsing, getting a reading, etc. But just learning the basics on how to respond, etc to be honest.

I'm using a Destiny Tarot, any particular spread you want me to use?
>>
File: everyonebutme.jpg (15KB, 261x193px) Image search: [Google]
everyonebutme.jpg
15KB, 261x193px
Hello. I'm here to give a couple tarot readings. It's hard for me to do too many, so I will do four fairly in depth readings for four randomly chosen people after an hour is up.

Give me any information you want.
>>
>>18158562
steph
Virgo
Purple
Love general for October!
>>
>>18158562

Aquarius, Female.

Could I have a general reading please, mainly love and career. I just want to know where my life is going? I'm optimistic though and quite happy.
>>
>>18158562
Libra, female
I would like to know about my next relationship please and boyfriend if you can
>>
>>18158562
18, female, cancer sun pisces moon
What can I do to continue to gain this fellow cancer's interest?
>>
>>18158562
Male
Aquarius
What can i expect of tonight?
>>
>>18158562
Just tell me whatever it is I need to know to get what I desire.

Scorpio, Male, 25
>>
>>18158591
>cancer sun pisces moon
How about a Sagittarius for you instead ;^)
>>
>>18158602
Haha. Only if this is bv talking.
>>
>>18158611
Pretty sure some of the people here ran BV off.
>>
>>18158618
What happen?
>>
>>18158562
Male , 22

Should I move? What will happen if I do?
>>
>>18158624
I don't know something about him flirting with a female reader allegedly or something and people bitching at him and him getting upset about it.

I don't remember the details.
>>
File: QueenCupsLarge.jpg (144KB, 709x1200px) Image search: [Google]
QueenCupsLarge.jpg
144KB, 709x1200px
>>18158591
>cancer sun pisces moon

You should try learning divination yourself if you haven't yet.
>>
>>18158618

Please stop spreading this type of drama. Not saying is your fault but just mentioning can start the shitshow
>>
File: thI4PREDSB.jpg (5KB, 150x150px) Image search: [Google]
thI4PREDSB.jpg
5KB, 150x150px
"The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination"

In search of someone willing to do a reading / divination / whatever you feel is appropriate.

I'll just dump some information for I wanna provide at least as much as is needed. German btw

>Nathanael's the name (which by coincidence (?) is formed by combining the last two sillabels each of the names of my two younger brothers (got a sis too), you could figure their names out based on this i guess), male, 21 in october, libra, 2 months ago I moved out of the apartment my gf and I had for 3 years due to her rising alcohol addiction and side effects on the relationship; after years of telling her I suffer from this only now she realises her problem and is willing to do "everything" to change. Wants to see me again, I refused till now.

>Been homeless for a month, now found an alright room, working at different places, studying archeology and theology for years now after having travelled.

>Musician / Drummer since my childhood, catholic but doubtful till the age of ~12, even an acolyte, now something around an agnostic and been interested in space / physics / maths all my life and recently got deeper into quantum stuff. Still have no answers to the big questions, but I'm somehow calmed by the sheer beauty and sophistication this world offers on so many levels, most never possibly visible for the human eye; at other times depressive for the lack of seeing any sense in humans, their behaviour and the overall "purpose" of love, hatred driving humans to kill each other, and life itself.
At this point, I consider that forming living Organisms is just what matter does to increase Entropy more efficiently. Don't know why at all though.

Anyway, I'd love someone willing to predict me a general future reading or let me know whatever you can make out about me. Or my future life, for time is but an illusion.
>>
>>18158618
>>18158630
He still comes around once in a while.

>>18158632
You have those same signs too, right? We've talked abut this some time ago if I remember correctly. I really should get into reading. Might also be a nice way to give back since I've collected so many readings over the years.
>>
>>18158562
male
Having a hard time getting out of depression. I meditate daily, I work towards my personal goals (with school, music, and art) and I struggle keeping up finding joy in them. I find myself desperately searching for a girl to spend time with which is insanely stupid since it won't fix anything that I'm having troubles with and may make them worse, but I just feel lost in general. How can I start to heal myself? What can I do to ground myself?

Thank you for your time
>>
>>18158637
Wasn't my attention, just answering and informing an anon of stuff.
>>
>>18158611
he has a thing for cancers no?
>>
>>18158646

to the anon from an older thread; it's not Nate and Neal, but Jonathan and Raphael
>>
>>18158652
> We've talked abut this some time ago if I remember correctly

Yep, wasnt sure it was you tho

> I really should get into reading.

Its fun and ''astrology wise'' you are supposed to be good or so i hear. I dont know too much about astrology (i should though)

>Might also be a nice way to give back since I've collected so many readings over the years.

>over the years.

>>18158591
>18

Sorry i just notice stuff :^)

Cheers and glad to see you are still around.
>>
File: mobile-azir[1].jpg (492KB, 1201x1142px) Image search: [Google]
mobile-azir[1].jpg
492KB, 1201x1142px
ask Azir anything
>>
>>18158696

Do you see me being in a relationship soon?
>>
>>18158562
>>18158696

Well I'd feel honored if you do me >>18158646 the favour
>>
>>18158632
>>18158652
im into astrology and pisces are most in tune with their psychic abilities usually
>tfw someone who read my chart said i have a talent for tarot and astrology
>>
>>18158696
Will I ever find a cute girl?

On another note, what became of this girl I'm thinking of? Feel like it isn't good Mr. Azir.
>>
>>18158696
the sands of shurima have shifted
>>
>>18158538
whatever you want, what is your query
>>
>>18158712

Can you recommend a good book? there are so many.

Also you mean Pisces sun right? or Pisces moon also counts?
>>
>>18158724

Ace, thank you. You male, yes?

I want to know where my life is going and will I meet a man soon?

What is your query?
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eugenia_Davitashvili

Thoughts /div/?
>>
File: 1440643439623.png (396KB, 940x1164px) Image search: [Google]
1440643439623.png
396KB, 940x1164px
>>18158591
>>18158595
>>18158707
>>18158627
Readings for you four coming.
>>
>>18158666
Who doesn't?

Until we get naggy and start acting more like a mother than a girlfriend. There's still an upside to that though. I do my boyfriend's laundry, clean his room, shoes, dishes, cook, etc.

>>18158681
Well, of course it's me, the /div/ groupie too, as you may remember. I did that heart around your face editing.. You're very cute.

It would make sense that cancer and pisces would be a winning combination for ideal signs of a reader.
>All that empathy
Could also just make you neurotic I suppose kek. But yeah, I do still plan on getting into readings. I have a bit of an obsessive personality so once I've dived in, it's going to be very time consuming since I'd be excessively looking into the occult as well.

>>18
>Sorry i just notice stuff :^)
Maybe I'm even younger than that, but who would come on the internet to tell lies?

>>18158712
sik. I hear that too. Might as well jerk off my own dick.
>>18158696
Where would I do well career wise?
>>
>>18158736
What do you want to specialize in? Sun signs are for relationship/dating shit, moon is like real underlying personality or emotions
>>
>>18158766
best regards in advance (:
>>
>>18158591
Honestly, a fairly bad vibe on this read. During shuffling The Hanged Man fell out which I interpreted as a fairly stuck situation. Now I did a relationship read that I enjoy that involves three moves made by you and his/her response to them. Firstly, you don't seem very confident going into this whole thing. You've defeated yourself before you even begun. Him? Well he's not into that. He wants passion. You're giving him doubt. After that? You offer him a chance for a stable relationship.. but he doesn't seem too interested in that. He seems too wrapped up in his own mind to give to you. Finally, you also seem to offer him material security. However, he's only going to break your bank. Going back to the Hanged Man, I don't think this guy is what you think he is. Sorry, honey. That's what I get from this. Believe what you want.
>>
Real talk.

For those who frequent here do you actually care about the readers or do you just see them as fortune telling machines?
>>
>>18158595
You need a teacher and someone to guide you, first and foremost. However, be weary of who it is you choose to learn from. Pick a good, honest and selfish teacher to learn and grow from. You might pick someone that comes off as demanding and controlling that isn't quite teaching you but telling you what to do. Don't confuse the two. You have a solid foundation to build from and a blessing from the past and a blessing in the future. However, you are likely to get taken advantage of if you choose the wrong person to guide you.

The second part of this reading brought some new understanding. It does seem like you have a lot of potential and are in the need for someone to bounce ideas off: a partner in crime so to speak. Maybe this is the teacher you seek, but it's important to know that you cannot do what you want alone. You need help. Further advice is to become methodical with what you want and work hard for it. You will need a lot of discipline to pull your mind together towards one goal. A teacher and/or peer will help you and great things will flourish from all of this.
>>
>>18158823
Real talk.

I am a fortune telling machine.
>>
>>18158781

I guess moon goes more in correlation with divination, which is where i would like to apply it. Thanks!

>>18158771
>I did that heart around your face editing..

Was that around new years? only time i posted my face if i recall correctly

>You're very cute.
>Maybe I'm even younger than that

Anon, i... dont want to go to jail

;^]
>>
>>18158823
I like some of them and do care about them, they are good people
>>
>>18158611
Maybe... ^_^
>>
>>18158823
I indeed enjoy coming across a previously met reader again; though I had only one (vocaroo( reading before (which I loved the idea of, triggers my ASMR). Also, I don't mind providing something for the reader in return when I state my query, such as an interesting quote, some artwork, whatever brightens his/her day as they enlighten mine.
>>
>>18158707
After reading this, you're a pompous faggot.
>>
>>18158823

there are a few i genuinely like and consider them to be good people and good friends
>>
>>>/soc/
>>
File: 1474574319301.jpg (215KB, 1700x2338px) Image search: [Google]
1474574319301.jpg
215KB, 1700x2338px
Do me.
>>
>>18158832
>>18158831

I'm sorry if you're having a bad time and something I wrote triggered you; and I'm sorry I wasted my query on a reader I'm likely not to consult again.
>>
File: Lmipa.jpg (77KB, 680x1020px) Image search: [Google]
Lmipa.jpg
77KB, 680x1020px
>>18158834

>Look mom i posted it again!
>>
>>18158627
I'm out of juice.

My reads suck anyway.

Peace.
>>
>>18158846
Take care of yourself .

Thank you anyway,
>>
Would anyone here read tarot irl for free. Like in one of those booths but you don't get paid.
>>
>>18158823
I like them all, even the shitty ones
>>
>>18158797
It's funny. I get such mixed readings on him. You're right about the whole confidence thing. He came into this relationship, fully invested, heart on sleeve; I was a little more cautious on the other hand for my own sake and will continue to be that way until I get to know him better.
>Finally, you also seem to offer him material security. However, he's only going to break your bank.
He's the loaded one though. You'd think I'd end up breaking his bank with the amount he spends on me. He's starting to listen when I'm telling him it's unnecessary which is good. I don't like feeling like a prostitute.

I think I'd like to give this relationship a chance. I have a feeling that it won't work out ultimately, but might be worth a shot. Do you advise against this?

>>18158827
I believe so, around that time, yes

>Anon, i... dont want to go to jail
I promise you it'll be worth it

>>18158830
h-hi
>>
>>18158397
I hate when anybody awakes me from ANY dream. Mainly the ones where I'm with someone I'm in love with.
>>
Would anyone be willing to take an air query? Female general. Feeling pretty shitty about life. A hug would be nice if nobody takes it...
>>
>>18158883
Hug, what is wrong
>>
>>18158883

Air query?
>>
File: naughty-cat-600x500.jpg (25KB, 530x442px) Image search: [Google]
naughty-cat-600x500.jpg
25KB, 530x442px
>>18158868
>>
File: Handsome meme.gif (10KB, 834x600px) Image search: [Google]
Handsome meme.gif
10KB, 834x600px
>>18158868
>around that time, yes

I am more cute now with new haircut and getting /fit/
>>
>>18158868
What does your bf buy you? How old is he?
>>
Any idea what this is?
I asked how does someone feel about me.
I got king of cups then page of cups.
What does this mean?
>>
>>18158955
It means that they like you but they will not show their feelings.
>>
>>18158959
Thanks that makes me feel good about myself!
Yeah shits weird dude. She has a boyfriend but she's looking at me.
How much does she like me? Like a little?
>>
Any of you guys able to do a reading?
>>
>>18158887
Insurance decided to only pay $40 on a medical visit and I'm having trouble finding a job. Stressed I guess. Would rather not have to rely on a single paycheck because random stuff like this can happen.
>>
>>18158969
It's a child like crush she will probably get over. I wouldn't be too overjoyed because I had the same thing for the one I liked and never did anything about it.
>>
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0QEH2rzGfYV

Let me know if you can understand a word.

Might as well offer readings not only to friends and relatives but you - yes you - as well.

For it's damn late now, I'll answer each and every query replied to this post tomorrow after I get up.

Godspeed.
>>
>>18159021
Nice ASMR bud. Peaks sucked though.

Tarot cards please.

Should I pursue a relationship with B or C? Or are they both a horrible idea?
>>
>>18159030
What methods did he offer
>>
>>18159036
Try listening if you give enough of a shit.
>>
>>18158900
<3
>>18158935
You're always cute no mattter what :3
Will there be anymore photos coming our way?

>>18158938
A purse, a wallet, jewelry, perfumes, fancy dinners, etc. He's 17.
>>
>>18159021
Hey man, keked at the vocaroo
can you do a tarot reading for me?
i would appriciate a tarot read on my love life and the girl im thinking about (what to do to make it happen with her)
thanks
>>
>>18159039
You replied to three people, not two

>>18159021
>tfw I can't read whispering
>>
>>18159053
>You replied to three people, not two
I know, forgot to click that second enter there
>>
>>18158938
What brand purse? How'd you score a rich 17yo?
>>
>>18159030

Actually I didn't list tarot (or did I >>18159050
?) for I yet want to gain some more experience with it, but I'll give it a try. I'm using the german tarot deck btw.
Actual names would work better than just B and C, since names are very strong sigil.

Still, it strongly advises you to choose against B. For C might not be the better option, but rather the less harmful and relatively more harmonic one as far as I can see - though I also can see general danger in the entaglement of power; it suggests you to get a good distance to any asymetrical conflict.
>>
>>18159036
>>18159050

Please let me know if you want your divination written down or spoken.

Also, for my mic probably sucks, again a short list of examples of methods I'm familiar and comfortable performing, might differ from the one I just read out:

Augury: by the flight of birds.
Bazi or four pillars: by hour, day, month, and year of birth.
Bibliomancy: by books; frequently, but not always, religious texts.
Ceromancy: by patterns in melting or dripping wax.
Chronomancy: by determination of lucky and unlucky days.
Clairvoyance: by spiritual vision or inner sight.
Cleromancy: by casting of lots, or casting bones or stones.
Cold reading: by using visual and aural clues.
Face reading: by means of variations in face and head shape.
Horary astrology: the astrology of the time the question was asked.
Hydromancy: by water.
Lithomancy: by stones or gems.
Numerology: by numbers.
Oneiromancy: by dreams.
Onomancy: by names.
Pyromancy: by gazing into fire.
Scrying: by looking at or into reflective objects.
Tasseomancy: by tea leaves or coffee grounds.

Also available in german.
>>
>>18159083
does it mean you'd give me a read? you can choose the way which suits it for you the best for the reading and if it helps we'll call the girl 'the stairway girl' dont ask me why
>>
>>18159098
im >>18159050 btw
like i said the method you're most comfortable and confident with in the subject
>>
>>18159083
Thanks for the reading. If you want to do it again with Bridget and Courtney please feel free but what I got it good.

Every /div/fag has told me the same thing regarding Bridget, so after the 4th time I'm inclined to believe you guys.
>>
>>18159021
Wow that is a lot of options. I appreciate this.
Female, Virgo. Name is Ellie.
Scrying
My future boyfriend please.
>>
>>18159021
K
Male
Capricorn
Scrying
Future gf
thank you
>>
26 Male Leo
There's this girl with black hair that I kinda like but she pays me no mind or only when I conctact her. How does she feel towards and should Ijust give up?
Word: conflict
>>
>>18159096
>>18159021
Lux
F
Typed
I think the bazi method? Or whatever is good for timing.
When does my love life pick up?
>>
>>18159096
Bitte sagen mir, wer mir verflucht hat. Verwenden die Methode, die Sie für das Beste halten.
>>
File: 1470053720920.jpg (55KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1470053720920.jpg
55KB, 600x450px
>>18159039

Maybe December or when other people start posting theirs again
>>
>>18159021
>Written.
>Clairvoyance?

My info if it helps
>Alex (Given, not legal name)
>Taurus
>Male

Will it work out with Maggie?
>>
>>18159096
Gemini
Clairvoyance
Female
Who is that mysterious guy I think I know? Will he talk to me? He's keepin me awake.
>>
>>18159021
>>18159021
William, male, Gemini
Clairvoyance
Where should I work?
>>
>>18159021
lina
female
clairvoance
english, typed
what will happen between me and in the next coming months? thank you
>>
File: IMG_20160922_062153.jpg (153KB, 834x810px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160922_062153.jpg
153KB, 834x810px
Is there anyone who is in astrology here good sirs? coz i really like to learn about it, and requesting for some suggestions for a beginner like me, some book i guess from which i can start learning.
Please good anons.
Pic related, my chart.
>>
>>18159180
oops, sorry name starts with t
>>
>>18158569
You will have someone exciting come into your life. It won't last, but it will be interesting, if a little rocky, and will give you the experience you need to succeed in future relationships.
>>
Anybody willing to trade a reading?
>>
>>18159050
>>18159098
>>18159105

I'll write it down, since you didn't ask for a vocal recording, hope this is fine as is.

Fortuitously I'm getting a stairway pattern in my layed out split; this girl seems to be much more fragile inside and even torn apart than one might guess from the outside. I'm getting an "Ober" card for you closer to her, suggesting to "make it happen with her" you shouldn't focus on her weaknesses too much or on giving her insight in your weaknesses too much in an attempt to get closer, but rather be secure, confident and "strong" yourself so she seeks to find those attributes for healing and soothing her own soul through being with you. From what I can see, you're both moving up the stairway pattern, as it appears you have direction and orientation in common.
>>
>>18159227
Can you read occult or career queries well?
>>
>>18159116
Re-evaluated with their full names, strangely the very same results, which is kinda eery desu
>>
>>18159120
I can make out a dog, probably an australian sheppard. So your bf might be australian, or own a dog; I also see a mug with two spoons in it.
>>
>>18159021
It's somewhat hard to hear somewhat. It was worth the listen though.

>K
>Pisces
>Male
>Clairvoyance
>spoken

I finally want to search deeper into the spiritual aspects in life yet I don't know where to look despite researching much into esoteric readings.
What calls out to my soul or where should I look?

Thanks and godspeed, anon
>>
>>18158824
Thanks for the reading, it seems like I do need some of type of guide in which to go about my life.

Sorry the reply too so long, got rather busy with today.
>>
>>18159139
There already is a girl truly and deeply interested in you, though she is quite a bit away now. I see a motorcycle and probably a cheesesandwich also.
>>
>>18159240

I'd rather not do career readings, occult readings...well, maybe...depends on your question? Some things are hard to answer, and I rather keep silent than to read and interpret incorrectly and fuck shit up

Otherwise I can read love-shit related or some stuff
>>
>>18159269
>Cheesesandwhich?

Interesting detail. (Not the Anon who you were reading for)
>>
>>18159148

For Bazi, I require your birthdate down to at least the exact hour; if possible even more precise.
However, I strongly suggest a combination with Chronomancy.
>>
>>18159270
>love-shit
There is a 100% failure rate among the readers here to find me a girl I like, but feel free to try.

What's your query?
>>
>>18159149

After firstly being pointed out on the world map, then given the exact coordniates again through Numerology, it seems that the one cursing you is located in Columbia.

Kennst du denn jmd in Kolumbien oder hast ansonsten irgendwelche Verbindungen dorthin?
>>
>>18159156

Yes.
>>
>>18159288
I don't know anyone in Colombia
>>
>>18159166
Written.
>>
>>18159021
>E
>Female
>Taurus
>Typed please
>Bazi - 8:15PM, 5th of May, 1997

Business reading, if you need something more specific, then would this method approach I have lead to anything or have an impact?
Thanks!
>>
>>18159293
Surprisingly simple, and to the point answer. But inline with all other readings, so I am inclined to trust it.

Though logic dictates otherwise, but sometimes logic goes out the fuckin' window, and the unexpected happens
>>
>>18159277

Might be I'm just hungry, though indeed the distinct shape of a cheese sandwich could be observed, if you know what I mean.
>>
>>18159294

Might be there are other ties, feel free to ask me again if you happen to have a specific question.
>>
>>18159227
Yea whats up

>>18159240
Career
>>
>>18159299
C
Male
Gemini
What is my next gf like? When will we meet?
Typed
>>
>>18159305
My clients are being childish pieces of shit. I want better clients. Help me find them, please.
>>
>>18159161

Talk to him first. He's in fact awake right now and secretly waiting to learn more about you.
>>
>>18159303
How confident are you in your accuracy?
>>
>>18159318
Thanks so much! It's really him though, right? The One I saw sitting in the desk when I walked by? The one I think it is?

Why doesn't he work at the centre anymore?
>>
>>18159166
>>18159296

Please let me know if you're asking for a profession or education to pick up or a location.
>>
>>18159180

>between me and
and who / what?
>>
>>18159096
Female.
Clairvoyance.

I expect something to happen fate-wise to me in this winter. Not exactly sure how it will play out. What can you see for my destiny?
>>
L
female
any method
will my financial situation improve?
>>
>>18159148
>>18159279
october 8, We can do chronomancy if thats not enough info. Thank you
>>
>>18159338
me and a guy his name starts with t, he has black hair
>>
>>18159284

I have no idea how to find a girl you'd like via tarot...or see a possible future place or scenario (I do not scry yet)

Maybe someone in your mind, to see what the girl thinks and how it may develop?

As for me, I'd like a tarot reading....see, I have been approaching this girl who liked me before, but she is backing off now. I dont wanna look desperate so Im not trying to contact her anymore....my query would be:

1) Will she try to approach me before this year ends?

2)If I keep pursuing this year, will she try to get to know me in a dogmatic way? (by dogmatic I mean if she will communicate with me and later hang out, right now she is not even answering back)

3)What should I do regarding this concern?

This is all short term as you may see. That would be it. Thanks.
>>
>>18159096
I saw you pinpoint a map location for someone else. Can you pinpoint for me the location of the person I'll marry?
>>
>>18159297

Do not invest or even put yourself in risk for the cause you're not 100% sure about. Rather, seek to change to what matters truly for you - the time for this will be within the coming 4 months; things will have settled down in 5 - 6 months.
>>
>>18159259

Haven't forgotten about you; yet it's 1:49 here and I'll catch some sleep to clear my mind and inner eye after this day; sorry to let you wait a little longer, I hope you're doing alright till then.
>>
>>18159371
That's fine. The fact that you replied is comforting enough. Rest well man!
>>
>>18159148
>>18159341

Even though your mind might be unresting, your inner depths will eventually become calmer and calmer towards october, then from your birthday on you will reflect, re evaluate and rebuild yourself, brick by brick by brick, so right before your love life picks up in the first quarter of next year, you have strength in your heart and clarity in your mind.
>>
>>18159347
You should trade with the other reader, then. I don't have a good query to give you, and I don't have my cards with me.
>>
>>18159316
Help you find better clientele? I got thre three of pentacles, Four of Wands Reversed, and the Hanged Man. The good clients you need are going to be feeling very stuck in their life and kind of desperate. Probably with a lot of trust issues on the side due to having an unstable environment but are used to working together with others a lot. maybe people in a hostel? Troubled teens/young adults? People in a group home? I don't know the job is but I know that desperate people will take the shiniest slimmer of hope they can find in their lives and they really crave security. Three of Pentacles are people who work and learn together, but can also refer to architecture and the trades. Is this a possibility? I pulled another card though and got the Page of Cups Reversed. Someone who had a bad youth, troubled youth. Another secret card (just kidding its chariot reversed) - Approach them unabrasively and they will be good client.

Can you tell me about my bf at uni?
>>
>>18159180
>>18159192
>>18159346

Next month, not too much will happen, in a positive way. Use the safety and calmness to prepare the both of you well for the rougher times towards the end of this year.
>>
>>18159322

Very confident. Although you might not personally know someone in / from Columbia, I sense a strong connection between you and there. I'm not sure though if you're really "cursed" as you said, or if the connection is of another, maybe even proxy matter. Please keep me up to date and stay safe.
>>
File: 1473638589130.jpg (20KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
1473638589130.jpg
20KB, 306x306px
>>18159389
thanks for the reading
> not too much will happen, in a positive way.
>mfw
heh? we aren't together right now, so does that mean it will remain nothing? what is this roughness you speak of, by the way? what happens?
>>
>>18159293
>>18159298

If you don't mind (When ever you can), could you give me a little more info on it working out with Maggie? Use what ever method you feel that would yield the most indepth results.
>>
>>18159328

No worries, he didn't want to work there anymore, might be he regrets this decision now, but he didn't have to leave because of trouble.
>>
>>18159339

It's not about you, your help will be direly needed, though also deeply appreciated in the end. Be careful on the streets in general in the second half of november, not only in traffic, I sense danger.
>>
>>18159312
>>18159021
>>
>>18159403
It's likely a proxy, then. Can you read through that?
>>
>>18159422
Thank you. I don't really understand though what you mean by saying it's about me... yet at the same time my help is needed? But if my help is needed, isn't it about me?
>>
>>18159340

Not really before April 2017. Keep your budget tight till then, so you can make the decisions needed.
>>
>>18159021
Karen
Female
Clairvoyance
Will I be with my crush, and when? :)
>>
>>18159348

I can surely try tomorrow, it's 2:15 here and I gotta catch some sleep first. Some genereal information wouldn't be too useless also.
>>
>>18159435
*not about me

Sorry.
>>
>>18159444
I'm a straight male. Thanks
>>
>>18159414
Alright, and uh, a last question if you dont mind. When he sees me what does he think? :)
>>
>>18159156
>>18159298
>>18159413

You choosing a method intuitively could provide better results, for I don't know which aspects exactly you're particulary interested in gaining knowledge about.
>>
>>18159021
female
clairvoyance
anything you can see about my next boyfreind!!!
>>
>>18159096
>Lithomancy
Written
Lithomancy

What's wrong with me?
>>
>>18159388
Teens and young adults have no money. People who have trust issues are unwilling to listen to a single sentence I utter, and I'm very charming. Tradesmen are in unions, and they think they're hot shit for the most part. Thanks for trying.

For the boyfriend, are you looking, or do you have someone in mind?
>>
>>18159462
Ah. Interesting.

Lets see, Scry? That might yield some results in this. I already know it will work out with her, so maybe a time frame if possible?
>>
>>18159468
This guy here

>>18159464
So honest question here, but why not seek a way to improve on your next choice or choose most people's path and skip to their true love? Why just "next"?
>>
>>18159414

I don't mind, and I know that he too won't mind answering this himself ;)
>>
>>18159096
hi! my name is jo, female, sagittarius
method of bibliomancy, please (i feel very connected to books in general, i'm hoping that will help)
i don't have many friends but i've been trying to change that; i'm trying to find a significant other, too. could you tell me how my endeavors look at the moment, or perhaps how i might need to act to change them? i'm sorry if that's a lot, i've never been read before, but i've done some readings. i stopped because i felt it was bringing bad energy to my life.
>>
>>18159245
Thanks again. You're a good man, mang.
>>
>>18159480
typed, by the way!!
>>
>>18159473
Perhaps military?

The reader's description sounds like a few I know.
>>
>>18159486
>military
100% absolute worst prospects for my line of business. There are literally no worse clients, save for homeless people.
>>
>>18159411

I sense tension starting around mid december, so use the time now wisely to build up trust and solidarity enough to not be turned against each other when shit hits the fan.
>>
>>18159473
Looking . I would like to be with a guy who would make me feel butterflies when I see them.
>>
>>18159490
What is the business?
>>
>>18159312
>>18159477
>next
>>
>>18159430
Tomorrow, gladly, are you interested in general information or in working against your "curse"?
>>
>>18159435
Sorry, I meant that you are not going to be in the focus of things - at first, but rather helping and contributing at your very limit. However, do not worry, as your efforts, kindness and willpower will not go unnoticed till the end.
>>
>>18159437

Very likely, though not before February. Do not give up till then!
>>
>>18159498
Blond guy with glasses and straight hair. He's average-looking and kind of a weirdo, but he's a really nice guy. He's unaccustomed to female attention, so it weirds him out a bit at first. He'll be uncomfortable and awkward at first, but he'll eventually do sweet things shyly while hoping you approve. I can't see a meeting place, so I'm wondering if it's online or through networking.

>>18159499
I work in finance. Nothing is more frustrating than a government employee who is so smug and cocky that he thinks he understands financial planning better than a financial professional and doesn't realize that taxes and inflation are going to make his pension worthless. They're actually beyond fucked, but most of them are too stubborn/stupid to listen to someone who tries to warn them.
>>
>>18159525
Fair enough. The description I read sounded like them though.
>>
>>18159468

Sorry to keep you waiting for so long, after all the clairvoyance I was looking forward to doing your lithomancy act, and as I dug through all my pebbles, stones and rocks, throwing those aside I'd use for your divination, a fist sized, slightly blueish stone cracked open, revealing what looks like the letters D L in its inner pattern. What's wrong with my rocks?
>>
>>18159525
>he'll eventually do sweet things shyly while hoping you approve
He sounds great and I look forward this now. Thanks a bunch. Whys he weird?
>>
i had a strong conection with someone that just entered this thread, something about a yellow angel and a david... someone relate to these?
>>
>>18159505
Thank you.
>>
>>18159437
>>18159524
>>18159524
How did you know I was going to give up? What does he feel for me?
>>
>>18159312
>>18159388

Can I trade a reading with you? The other reader isnt available at this time.

My query>>18159347
>>
If I did readings over tinychat would anyone come in
>>
>>18159565
yes!
>>
Im sorry. My query (>>18159347) was meant for the reader in these posts

>>18159305
>>18159388
>>
>>18159475

Alright, although scry is not the usual way of determining time frames.
I can make out big birds around what appears to be a rather large body of water, the scenery somehow - and this is very vaguely - gives me a sense of time around june - july
>>
>>18159525
Not anyone you were replying to, but seeing as you seemed to be quite descriptive with that anon future BF, I was wondering if you could tell me what my college GF would be like?

Just curious, refuse if you wish
>>
>>18159550
My apologies about your stone. I'd be lying if I said I didn't expect a strong reaction from the stones, but not quite in that fashion. I have to admit, I have no idea what the D L relates to at the moment. I have a guess, but it's completely a guess.

Thank you.
>>
>>18159436
Thank you.
Do you see something major happening around that time?
>>
>>18159574
Thanks. I just am not too accustomed to what is most suited for what.

I can see a place that I would reasonably take her on a date that sounds like that. (Town on a barrier island)
I can see that time frame working out.
>>
>>18159436
Ldm, female
any method you feel comfortable for.

What does this guy I'm dating mean in my life? I sense like he has some message for me... I'm afraid to skip it out.
>>
>>18159347
1. No she won't, there will just be more confusion.Y ou haven't given her a good enough reason to approach you but if you do there is a chance she would.

2. Yes but it will take a lot of work. She will eventually talk to you but is it worth the time in.

3. Be blunt, let her know how you feel now so you can avoid this silly game. If shes not into it just move on. she should reciprocate
>>
>>18159511
I am quite interested in taking care of this.
>>
File: dc5.jpg (47KB, 680x632px) Image search: [Google]
dc5.jpg
47KB, 680x632px
Doing readings thru Omegle.

1. Go to omegle
2. /div/ as interest
3. ?????
4. Get a tarot reading
>>
File: 004836.jpg (72KB, 551x551px) Image search: [Google]
004836.jpg
72KB, 551x551px
Last cig at 3:10, hate to keep you waiting - please re-enter your query tomorrow if I forgot you below:
>>18159593
>>18159607
>>18159579
>>18159558
>>18159480
>>18159259
>>
>>18159597

Well. Im trying to make her feel at home first so I can move on to the next stage, since I dont know her well yet. She is not a whore, but the kind of girl that likes to know you well first and would only go for it if she feels at home, you know.

Are you saying that being brutally honest would result ok in this case? I feel going for it like this would result in me gettting rejected (I do want something stable)...more insight could help?

Thanks, as for you, what would be your query?
>>
>>18159657
I wouldn't want you to interrupt the other's readings, but if you have the chance, could you please take a picture of the "D L" stone?

Thank you.
>>
>>18159613
I don't think you will get rejected because of the 2 of cups just be really smooth in your approach.

I guess the bf at uni's personality?
>>
>>18159679
Also I pulled that after reshuffling , the 10 of Cups was in the original reading.
>>
>>18159679
>>18159686

Were these replies meant for me? (>>18159663)
>>
>>18159703
yes
>>
>>18159712

Ok then. Just a last question before the reading. Does this bf already exists, or it was "how will this guy be" future kinda thing?
>>
>>18159613
Well, I'll be damned.
That omegle reading was much more straightforward and insightful than I initially perceived it would be.
Where ever you are, anon, I wish you many thanks and good vibes in your life!
>>
>>18159613

well you disconnected but i wanted to say thanks for the reading, it was accurate!
>>
>>18159722
No bf yet.
>>
File: image.gif (60KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
60KB, 480x270px
>>18158837
>mfw I see my OC in a random ass /div/ thread
Thanks anon, I need that spread around so people put energy into it :)
>>
File: Starting Static.jpg (86KB, 588x470px) Image search: [Google]
Starting Static.jpg
86KB, 588x470px
>>18158397

* If you'd like a reading from me, click "Reply" on this post and submit the information (as much or as little as you're comfortable with) that's indicated at the bottom of this post.

>INTRODUCTION
I am Onymous because I am known. I am Chironymous because I have taken the role and name of Chiron, the archetypal Wounded Healer.

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0dni2mlXy7j

Chironymous here, doing readings for whomever I can whenever I'm around, so definitely check back for a response before thread's end! And I may even post your response in the next thread if this one ends!

>MENU of DIVINATION METHODS

>Decks
- NEW! Centennial Rider-Waite-Smith Tarot - a three-card spread with this traditional deck
- Morgan's Tarot - an irreverant oracle deck based on Tarot and I-Ching
- Lenormand - a three-card Petit Lenormand spread

>Wacky Scry
- Scrying with Old Television Static - an old widescreen CRT television set with analog tuner - silhouettes/outlines and symbols

>Other
- NEW! Gemstone Divination - a three-stone reading pulled from a bag of 13 stones - a Past-Present-Future reading
- NEW! Butter Ring Cookies - see what Yes/No/Maybe cookie you get! - Yes/No questions answered with a photo of a cookie before I eat it!
- Pendulum - a swinging stone on a chain - perfect for Yes/No questions!
- I-Ching - ancient Chinese divination method - good for General/Future/Love/Finance readings

>INFORMATION
I just need you to say something positive*** to me so that I may heal my wounds and help others... and as much or as little of the following as you're comfortable giving me:

***Post something friendly, cheerful, helpful, upbeat, encouraging, caring, positive, or the like
*Name/nickname
*Sign
*Description of yourself
*Location-ish
*Whether you want Tarot (RWS), Morgan's Tarot, Lenormand deck, I-Ching, Gemstones, Cookie, Yes/No Pendulum Divination, Wacky Scry
*Query (one part/question only... two only if necessary!)
>>
>>18159802
Welcome back to reading, stranger danger :D
>>
>>18159731

10 of cups-king of cups- The moon- king of pentacles- Hanged Man- 7 of wands

Well, You will like him a lot. He may be a magnet to other girls, if its because of how he looks of his personality, I do not know yet-

He seems a person who is/will be mature and smart, you will like him a lot, again...and feel he is a one to keep in the long run since he seems a loyal guy, a good person...but deep down...he may be over-emotional at times, even insecure. Maybe even depressive at times. Also he could be struggling in the economic point of view...I do not know why I sensed this, since I asked for a pesonality reading, but you know how Tarot works, tells you another bunch of stuff.

Some gut advice would be to remember to also make moves on him when you feel you have met him, and not expect this guy to fall from heaven, be communicative and decide to work things out when things get not so good with him.

Hoped this helped!
>>
>>18159802

Nicholas
Male
Leo
Tall, dark, and gruesome. I have a fro. I should drop about 25 pounds, but I'm a big guy so that isn't as much as it sounds.
Murrica
Let's go with the gemstones if you don't mind.

I don't know what the gems entail, so let's just see what they say regarding... either general or where I should draft talent for my career from.
>>
>>18159817
Thanks! It's good to be back! :D <3
>>
File: image.png (181KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
181KB, 750x1334px
Are you here?
>>
>>18159802
Riley
Male
Capricorn
Tall skinny blonde hair, like shaggy from scooby doo. Except green blue eyes
East coast
Wacky scry
>Did my ritual with those entities work out? I had energy go into this before but used entitys today for an extra kick.
Thanks
>>
>>18159802
emma
wacky scry
next bf
you are cute
>>
Hello.
I'd like to try to do some readings. Send me a chunk of information about yourself, things associated with you. Ask one question. I do clairvoyance. If I feel something from what you've written I'll read you, but nothing is guaranteed.
At the minimum give me:
-Your hobbies
-Your favorite thing(s)
-What word someone might use to describe you
-A color that suits your mood
-Your feelings on how your life is going
-An uncertainty you have.
If you'd like to include more than that feel free. The more I have to go on the better chance I'll be able to read you.
>>
>>18158627
>>18159802
Its so nice to have you back man. How are you doing? I wish you all the best

Scry

Average height , broad shoulders , stubble.
>>
>>18159802
>Mimic
>Male
Due to the nature of the query, I think only a scry would be relevant, but I don't do this usually, so pick whatever you want.

...what can you tell me about my future children? Anything at all, but I suppose the bigger question is if... they'll exist at all.
>>
>>18159077
>What brand purse?
Givenchy. The Pandora one.
>How'd you score a rich 17yo?
Good looks and a fat ass I suppose

I kid. We were in the same group at our foods class in school, he flirted with me a lot, realized we lived next to each other, 30 minutes of walking home with him every day, played vidya after school, the rest was history.
>>
>>18159821
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0GliUDwZEKk
>>
>>18159852

>Your hobbies
Many /tg/ related things, martial arts, and writing.
>Your favorite thing(s)
I like chess, anachronistic weapons, obscure symbolism, and politics which are also a headache.
>What word someone might use to describe you
Ambitious
>A color that suits your mood
Silver
>Your feelings on how your life is going
Partitioned
>An uncertainty you have.
If some of my endeavors, particularly the artistic, will get in the way of my other endeavors.
>>
>>18159852
Reading , learning new things ,cooking and listening to music

Winter, comfyness ,food.

Lazy probably

Violet or black

I'm lost in life

Life and myself
>>
>>18159827
I am, indeed. Is there something you need? I can in an hour or two. What can I do for you?

>>18159856
>fat ass
Nice breasts too
>>
File: image.png (1MB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1MB, 640x1136px
>>18159852
Hey, i'm Chris
>-Your hobbies
Skateboarding, playing guitar, reading, tripping, etc...
>-Your favorite thing(s)
See hobbies
>-What word someone might use to describe you
Willing
>-A color that suits your mood
Purple
>-Your feelings on how your life is going
Now it's better than ever
>-An uncertainty you have.
>If you'd like to include more than that feel free. The more I have to go on the better chance I'll be able to read you.
Pic related is me

Thanks!
>>
>>18159874
Mmm yes. Must love dem big titties.

>>18159613
That's a cool idea, more readers should suggest doing that.

>>18159152
Damn sheeple
>>
>>18159802
>Wacky Scry

>Edward
>Male
>25
>Scorpio
>Average height, lanky with some muscle, beard, brown hair, green eyes
>US near Illinois
>Love reading pls , will I ever find that type of girl I'm looking for and marry her one day
>>
>>18159852
>Your hobbies
Creating languages, creating occult related text (mostly just making stuff up), making memes
>Your favorite thing(s)
Music and the occult
Weird, hyper, quiet
Grey
I feel like people around me view me as weird, in a bad sense, and socially right now I feel as if my opportunities are limited. I feel, however, a need to accomplish something very great, and have much influence on the Earth, and perhaps to the stars. But...
>An uncertainty you have.
I am uncertain were my life is going. I want to be great, I want to escape the second death for as long as possible. (not a need for power, but rather for me to survive by implementing myself onto the physical plane to my greatest extent).
>>
>>18159885

Hm.

You're athletic. You've gained a lot of strength since you were younger. I feel like you had problems that seemed huge to you when you were younger seem not so huge anymore so you're at peace with them. I sense you had a lot of friends but none of them were close enough to form an opinion on you so you felt close but not close enough to feel really liked.
You try hard for first impressions.
A lot of your relationships are new or have just gotten back to being positive. Maybe you've met some long-wanted goals?
I see things being the top of a plateau for a while. Being stable and pleasant and not getting better or worse. You're probably going to be content for a while?
>>
>>18159852
- I love to play guitar
- Mostly video games and music
- Serious
- White
- My life, at this point, is a complete mess. Everything is unclear, there is a lot of uncertainty. In short, I feel lost.
- I don't know how my future will be like at this point. Slowly, I'm taking action to try and fix a lot of things, but still, it feels that it is not enough, that in the end, im going to accomplish nothing.

I honestly don't know what else to give you, so if it not enough, feel free to skip my query. However, i will deeply appreciate any insight you could give me about how things will be in my life.
>>
File: home-slide-free-spirit-2[1].jpg (34KB, 1200x700px) Image search: [Google]
home-slide-free-spirit-2[1].jpg
34KB, 1200x700px
>>18159852
hobbies: I enjoy cooking, vidya games, fishing, crafting.
fave things: classic horror movies, 80's movies, music (always matches the mood), tacos, family, clovers, dark chocolate, coffee, girls nights, sleep.
Word: Bubbly
Color: Purple
feelings on life: Unsure, confused, depressive, fighting, trying to stay positive.
Uncertainty: Living conditions, if my relationship will survive, if I will make some of my dreams into realities.
I am also attempting to open my spiritual flood gates but struggling a bit. I am trying to keep up with practicing with the energy I have and to excel with the tasks given. I do have things in my life, spiritually, that are trying to bring me down and possibly harm. One day at a time.
Thank you for offering your time and services.
>>
>>18159852
Video Games, Anime, Drawing, Sports
Metal Gear Solid, Kingdom Hearts, My Pets (all of them throughout my life), Family
Intimidating
Blue (not like sad blue, but just calm blue)
Boring
Life and Love
>>
>>18159861

Thank you very much, glad to hear that you are in my corner and sending me positive energy! I did get a lot of good out of that, and I hope the same for you.
>>
>>18159852
video games, astrology, art
cute guys
yandere
blue
sad
uncertain on if i will ever be happy
has the guy with the nike backpack noticed me? will he speak to me?
>>
>>18159802
Your voice is really good (I was curious as you linked to vocaroo, but I did not listen beyond a few seconds)

People either call me by my first name or middle name : John Marshall

Male

Leo

Weird, very active yet quiet. Recently I have developed an interest in the occult and I have always loved creating esoteric things. I love music very much.

Deep US south, but I was born in Colorado

Surprise me

Will I achieve my ultimate goal?
>>
>>18159833
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0nhw2Rkt5wN
>>
>>18159852
-Food
-Food
-Crazy
-White
-Depressed
-If I'll ever have someone to love who loves me back
-Anything about my next boyfriend please
>>
>>18159802
Where u been?
>>
>>18159802
Mr. Blue
Male
A Gemstone Reading if you would be so kind. Much thanks.
>>
>>18159802
I hope you're having a great day! Never give up!

Female
Saggitarius
USA
I-ching

A general or financial please.
>>
Need to trade a reading please. Will my online business idea be a success?
>>
>>18159955
But giving up is half the battle??!??

or is that GI Joe... I never remember.
>>
>>18159852
>Hobby
Sewing, vidya games
>Favorite thing(s)
Cats, ice cream, good movies, fabrics, schnitzel with noodles
>A word to describe you
Quiet
> Color that suits your mood
Grey
> Feelings on how life is going
Meh. Could be better.
>Uncertainty.
Career.
>>
>>18159943
Oh yes, and please be careful with your gemstones so my query doesn't cause them to explode like the last gentleman's stone did.
>>
>>18159330
Well to be precise I'd have to say in TN, Hermitage if that helps
>>
>>18159802
Omg Onymous, welcome back!!
We missed you :).
>>
>>18159802
>Dn
>male
>24
>Taurus
>medium in stature, dark hair, tan, not tall or short, personality is introverted, reflective, dark humor, anxious, and laid back
>west coast
>Morgan's tarot sounds interesting, but tell me what would work best with my question

>There's this girl I was dating a few years ago and we ended things because long distance. I've gotten readings telling me there's love in my future, and I want to know if it is her or not. If you can, can you tell me what getting back with her would be like. Thanks!
>>
>>18159927
Thanks.
>>
>>18159802
I love these audio readings. That's awesome! feels so much more personal that way.
>>
>>18159852
>Your hobbies
Drawing
>Your favorite thing(s)
Animation and seeing how its made, food ,cat, bunnies and people remembering me when they see an specific thing.
Nice
Teal
Excited and also a little bit scare
-An uncertainty you have.
Love life/future bf

Thank you!
>>
I'd like a reading from someone, please.

I would like to know what I should do when it comes to my personal growth in the occult. What direction should I take. Even vague answers work. I'm just trying to get the best answer for me. Will provide any information needed by whoever wishes to do the reading. I was hoping this little paragraph would be sufficient but I can do more if need be. Idk I'm just not feeling anything. Divination block I guess.

Beilu
Aries
Female
>>
>>18159843
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0jTQdJE7D0d
>>
File: 1467963716900.png (285KB, 768x768px) Image search: [Google]
1467963716900.png
285KB, 768x768px
>be tarot reader
>talk to someone on omegle
>it's just plain advice
>he starts talking about his depression, how his fiance left him, fialed suicide attempts
>i keep asking him questions out of curioisity but i feel bad for not being able to help
>he thanks me for being nice and disconnects
>i failed him
>>
>>18159802
beautiful man has returned
>>
>>18160021
Sounds like he just wanted someone to vent to and you gave him that
>>
>>18160021
At least you tried anon, you can't save everyone.
>>
>>18160016
I hate you
>>
>>18160034
>>18160016
That isn't me lol. Im listening to your reading right now! I think you are great! :)
>>
>>18159802
Chironymous king of /x/!
Female
Gemini
Grilly
Scrying
What does the mysterious guy want to say to me if he can?
>>
>>18159802
Scrying
What happened to Cheswick?
>>
>>18158823
My opinion is biased because I know several of them and am one myself, but a good chunk of them are good people. Some have their flaws, but who doesn't?
>>
File: image.jpg (55KB, 261x520px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
55KB, 261x520px
>>18160060
>Chironymous
>King of /x/
>>
File: 1472947416183.jpg (133KB, 640x780px) Image search: [Google]
1472947416183.jpg
133KB, 640x780px
>>18160068
he ded
>>
>>18159802
scry
female
aquarius
united states
im kinda bummed and i feel like thats the main fact about me lol
what do i do about n, am i even going to see him again?
>>
>>18159802
It is so good to have you back. Iyou are doing well :) Good vibes be with you!

>Aldrich
>Male
>21
>Aries
>Average height, dark hair, brown eyes, short beard, a little chubby. People see me as a serious guy.
>I'll leave it to you :)

There is this one special person that claims I was an important part of her life, so she wants to start again. We had a big fight almost a year ago, which seemed to be the end of our friendship (at that time, at least). However, now that she is back, I can't seem to fully grasp her motivations to try to recover what was lost.

Is this going to end good? will it be beneficial for both of us? or are we going to end up hurting each other?
>>
>>18160090
Damn typos. "I hope you are doing well" is what i meant to say :)
>>
>>18159852
was this a bait?
>>
>>18160095
Might be, might also be he's just compiling them all into one or two big posts.
>>
File: 1456735202681.jpg (33KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1456735202681.jpg
33KB, 640x640px
I really dunno if I should wait for the next thread to read tarot or start now...
>>
>>18160106

If you start in this one, I'd like to know how my relations with "A" are going to go in both a business and personal sense.
>>
>>18160106
might as well start now, no one is really around
>>
>>18160106
You'd be waiting awhile for a new thread.
>>
>>18159613
Sorry to the last person I had to leave.
>>
>>18159853
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0Cy1RaUpUob
>>
>>18160133

that was you, slithice? i asked about you in the last thread.
>>
>>18159922
You're very welcome, my friend! :) I'm pleased to hear you got good things out of the reading! Thank you!
>>
>>18159942
>Where u been?
Busy with various enjoyable undertakings!
And now it is very enjoyable to be back at this one! :D
>>
>>18159992
Thank you! It's good to be back! :D

I missed you all too!
>>
>>18160008
You're very welcome! :)

>>18160009
Thanks for saying! I'm glad! :D
>>
>>18160147
I talked to a few people but I think someone else might have picked it up.
>>
>>18160163

are you going to do readings again sometime?
>>
>>18160034
<3

>>18160037
Haha, no worries! I'm glad the reading found you well! Thanks! :)
>>
>>18160161
Will you still be doing more readings Onymous or not? Glad to see you back as well by the way.
>>
>>18160176
I'm still catching up on the queries made to me so far in this thread, but I'll see how many [more] I can manage tonight! And thanks! :D
>>
>>18160186
No problem, I don't really have a query, just felt like seeing if you were catching them up.

Hope you had fun on your adventures away from /x/. Unfortunately I'm here forever.
>>
>>18160021
Above being a tarot reader, you are a human being, like all of us, so don't blame yourself, as they said before: You can't save everyone. You were there for him, actually he thanked you that.
Calm down. And I send you a hug.
>>
File: 1473575722544.png (308KB, 500x403px) Image search: [Google]
1473575722544.png
308KB, 500x403px
>>18159889

>Sheeple

Kek I am just too shy to post it alone
>>
>>18158823
I do care for the people that lets you know a little about them. I know three readers of here because they have tell me a little about themselves, like they are passing a hard time, have x age or anything and I like to know they are ok or around. Even I send them good vibes or hugs if it helps them.

Some of the readers doesn't give you any information or doesn't bother on disclose anything about themselves so yeah, they are fortune telling machines for me. I have done some readings here, but I haven't had even a fixed name so I don't care if they see me as a fortune telling machine ;).
>>
>>18158823
I care. I don't usually ask for readings but I dabble in Tarot myself so I understand just how draining it can be despite how exciting it is to read someone's fortune. I have a lot of admiration for readers.
>>
>>18158823
A lot of times, Diviners get treated like therapists.

For me that's how it can be. Now a couple of them are my friends and I like to just chit chat, but sometimes you find yourself just talking to certain ones for incite outside of your own.
>>
>>18160168
Through Omegle? Maybe. I didn't realize I left an impression.
>>
Can someone trade with me? I have an occult query.
>>
>>18160272
>occult query
Fuck yes, I'm down. Give me like half an hour to get started. What's up?
>>
>>18159855
http://vocaroo.com/i/s08dw6hzGrU4
>>
>>18160295
This is loaded so I will do any spread you want just tell me the name of the spread.

When I first crafted it I kept dropping things and was generally more clumsy. It went away after a week or two. What was up with that? When I was meditating over it once with a song playing in the background, I felt a surge in my mind and emotions from what I believe was an outside source. What was that? I know it worked at least a little but I want to know what went wrong if anything. I would also like to know what the initial effects were in the beginning out of curiosity (not before it was more evident). What was the spell actually doing?
>>
File: WIN_20160924_00_51_51_Pro.jpg (59KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
WIN_20160924_00_51_51_Pro.jpg
59KB, 640x480px
male
12/27/1996
Pennsylvania

what road am i heading down now with my occult practices?
>>
>>18160401
I can tell from your hand that you are cute, is this correct
>>
File: obama.png (355KB, 360x375px) Image search: [Google]
obama.png
355KB, 360x375px
>>18160401

w-when i do my hair up

s-senpai
>>
>>18160349
Thank you for the read; you have a good voice, maybe like a blogcast thing that's popular nowadays.

I've tried dating several people, and it never goes well. But I guess the only thing I can do is keep trying, ehh? Good luck to you as well. I think the boat water analogy is apt here; I'll try to remember it. Light's blessing to you as well.
>>
Arthur
M
Brown curly hair, green-grey eyes, solid jawline

I was wondering when some bad luck was going to come my way next? I want to know because I have had multiple people tarot me out some unfortunate events in the future.
>>
>>18160272

I can trade another thing not occult-related since it seems your previous query will be answered soon.

Are you down?
>>
>>18159895
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0O8nMAMxz0X
>>
>>18160378
My paperwork went longer than I expected, but I'm about to start this, and I promise I'll get to it before I go to bed. I take occult queries seriously, so I'll take my time with this.

By the way, what kind of reading were you looking to do?
>>
>>18159802
God I love your voice. I could listen to you read a phone book <3

>Melanie
>Female
>20
>Aquarius
>Long brown hair, short, pale and green eyes
>U.S
>Anything you want to pick from (minus the cookie one)
>Query: You can pick what question you want to answer/draw from

1) How my friendship will grow with J (m/20); will it grow into something romantic?
2) General life path/General future reading?
>>
>>18160564
That did serve me rather well, thank you Onymous. I appreciate it. Have a good night.
>>
New Thread:
>>18160616
>>18160616
>>18160616
>>
>>18160539
Sure, what kinds of readings do you do?

>>18160573
Any question you would like.
>>
>>18160615
I'm glad! You're very welcome! :) Thanks! A good night to you as well!
>>
>>18160632

I only do tarot at the time, anything goes by right now, really. Love, family, economy, advice...
My question is a bit mundane, so you go first
>>
>>18160650
What's in store for the rest of my year?
>>
>>18160029
<3
>>
>>18159802

Hi, Chironymous. I´ve never had a reading on vocaloo, so this would be a really nice new experience.

-Male
--Sagittarius
-Art has/will change the world
-Whatever method you feel would be more close to be more accurate with in this query
-Pic related always cheers me up

Would you tell me if this girl finds me interesting/boring, likes me or hates me/ and what/how should I act to make this happen between us?

Thanks saggitarius friend
>>
File: 8FHH8HgkF3s.jpg (193KB, 736x1127px) Image search: [Google]
8FHH8HgkF3s.jpg
193KB, 736x1127px
>>18160704

ups, forgot, pic related inspires me
>>
>>18160665

Will reply in new thread
>>
>>18160378
Replying in new thread
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2jx-TA9M-VU
>>
>>18159802
Thanks for doing this

>Alex
>Taurus
>20
>Male
>Mop haired Russian guy
>NYC
>I-ching

What will come of Maggie and I?
>>
26 Male Leo
There's this girl with black hair that I kinda like but she pays me no mind or only when I conctact her. How does she feel towards and should Ijust give up?
Word: conflict
>>
Do many people really hate me that much? geez.
Thread posts: 329
Thread images: 33

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.