[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/div/ - Divination General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 315
Thread images: 14

File: 1439726035522.jpg (573KB, 900x1212px) Image search: [Google]
1439726035522.jpg
573KB, 900x1212px
Welcome to Divination General!

Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

Every method is welcome: Tarot, Runes, Cartomancy, Scrying, Pendulum, Cleromancy, Oracle cards, I-Ching, Tasseomancy, etc.

>If you're NEW, please READ the STICKY:
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074

>Guides made by some of our readers:
Rustig, wrote this to help beginners on how to choose a deck and how to start with the tarot:
http://i.imgur.com/2rodLWB.png

Thoth, made his own tarot and rune guide that wants to share:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

>Some useful tips before posting:
-New readers should post that they're offering readings and what information they require from a querent.
-Look for their posts in the thread to determine what's needed and before posting, check if they finished reading already.
-Some readers will refuse to do certain readings - respect that choice. Also, bullshit queries will get bullshit answers.
-An "air query" can be made to no one in particular, but no one in particular may answer!
-Avoid making the same question over and over and/or to different readers, this may lead to more confusion than clarification
-Please refer to the Dream General threads for dream interpretation

>Readers and Querents:
Please, respect each other, let's keep things decent here.

>Chatroom: IRC (Internet Relay Chat) channel for discussion:
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.sorcery.net/#/div/ination

>New /div/ Discord chat:
https://discord.gg/bFAqcGD

Previous thread: >>18150695
>>
Tell me the 6 digit number I just wrote down in notepad. It's very obvious and I'll keep reminding myself.

Ignore this and show your scam.
>>
>>18154795
>implying the readers here say that they're psychics

Take your shit someplace else, friend. Nobody is here out to scam anyone, especially since they're doing a free service and put their time into giving advice to other people.
>>
>>18154802
personal scam*

Sorry but never -once- have these threads shown any merit whatsoever in regards to anything.

Is it necessarily good to feed into this when people could be kinda ill?
>>
>>18154804
Firstly, divination isn't psychic. I'm a reader, and never once have i said that such direct means are... You know what fuck it. Your kind isn't worth the energy today.
>>
>>18154817
I said they haven't shown merit in regards to anything. Including everything these threads apparently cover.

Just kinda going all out with the number thing but in previous threads I've had nothing.
>>
>>18154823
Do most threads in /x/ have any merit in the first place? Don't joke, this general may have it's drama and it's circlejerks, but it does help people. Quite a lot of them have gotten into studying divination and in turn, occult, thanks to the people who are the frequent readers in here. Simply because you find no merit in it, doesn't mean that others don't.
>>
>>18154804

You do know you are free to not click on this threads right? Or is the autism too hard on you to resist?
>>
>>18154828
>>18154827
I sometimes click onto these threads and test if people do actually have any "ability" and over the months of checking, no one has been correct or even close.

If it gets you by, that's great, hope it lets you have a nice life. It really just seems fake though. Is this an rp thread? Is that it?
>>
The discord is worse than the Irc
>>
>>18154850
Both are hellish as fuck, le so edgy xDD conversations are rife
>>
>>18154870
Irc seems decent
>>
>>18154874
The more tripfags hang out there, the more cancerous it gets. It's alot better when it's just anons posting
>>
>>18154840
You've been here for months and still don't know how divination works? That's like being in a math class for a semester and not knowing how to add.
>>
>>18154904
No, I've been here for months and no one has shown me proof that divination works.
>>
>>18154907
>>18154840
>>18154804
>"The world owes me explanations! I demand proof! I will prove that enjoying things I dont like or understand is fake! I need to do this to justify my shaky grip on my purpose and reality!"

Yeah, how about we don't do this today.
>>
>>18154907
Inability to set up appropriate metrics indicates a lack of understanding. Have a nice day.
>>
>>18154907

Your initial post shows that you have no idea how it works and that you are a retard
>>
I'll do a couple tarot reads for today.
>Gender
>Age
>Question(No when will this happen questions.)
>>
>>18154912
I'm asking for proof and instead of being rational about it you're all like, "oh no, we don't have to give you anything, you don't even know how this works, but it does work!!"

>>18154914
Or maybe the "readings" people give me have no relevance and everything that has been said that regards me is not even -remotely- close to my life.

>>18154917
If you read what I said after that, you'd understand that I was just pulling the final straw. I've attempted to get proof of this numerous times with different approaches to how people use "divination".

All have been wrong so far and I only ask that you enlighten me to what you see as truth. Instead I get all you schizos crying that I can't demand shit and that I don't know how it works.

Great method of proof.
>>
>>18154927
Male
Love reading
>>
>>18154927
male
should I change anything in my life?
>>
>>18154932
Past:The Empress
Present:The sun
Future:Ace of pentacles
You seem to be in really good shape man.
If you don't already have someone, do some looking around and try to be more aggressive and assertive.
You'll have openings.
>>
>>18154927
male
money reading
>>
>>18154927

There we go,

Male
Can I get a general reading?
>>
>>18154933
Past:The Empress
Present:The wheel of fortune
Future:2 of pentacles
Advice cards:
8 of cups
Temperance
The fool
Summary:
You seem to be in pretty good shape man. Things will just take time, because of temperance.
Keep an open mind like the fool and find joy in the little things while waiting for the big things to come.
You'll be good.
>>
>>18154927
Male
Love reading
>>
>>18154930
I actually disproved the merits of medicine the same way. I went into a medical school and challenged a bunch of first-year students to perform surgery, and none of them were able to do it well. Clearly medicine is a scam.
>>
>>18154927
female
Love reading
>>
>>18154938
Past:9 of cups
Present:9 of wands
Future:Tower

Advice cards:
9 of pents
judgement
page of cups

Summary: Overall it seemed like in the past things were fine but something happens in relation to money in the present. Perhaps you were really close to paying something off or getting the returns on an investment? Tower tells me you'll realize what you have to do soon.

For advice cards, 9 of pents tells me that you'll get your just dues in time. This also is supported by judgement. Page of cups tell me that you just have to be carefree about it and try not to think about it too much, as it the stress may take more away from you then what you will get on your returns.
>>
>>18154939
Past:6 of wands
Present:Knight of pentacles
Future:The magician

Seems like overall you're in good shape. You've found a routine with something that works with you.
You'll be happy with it.
>>
>>18154961
thanks
>>
>>18154948
Past:6 of swords
Present: The Lovers
Future:King of swords

Advice cards:
Empress
9 of cups
Justice

Summary: Seems like you've found someone already, if not you will soon that you'll have your eye on. But you're going to have to be aggressive she won't come to you.
You have to make moves on her first.
If you do I think you'll be satisfied.
>17
Be 18 until then don't come back pls.
>>
>>18154936
Thanks!
>>
>>18154963

Hey, thank you. I just want to make sure

None of the cards were inverted?
>>
File: Penguin.jpg (240KB, 586x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Penguin.jpg
240KB, 586x1000px
I am considering to get my second Tarot deck but i wonder if all raider wait decks can be interpreted the same way? i know the cards by heart and was thinking to get one of those ''merchandise'' decks (videogames comic books ect)

Anyone has experience with one of those?
>>
>>18154967
No problem man. I wish you the best of luck.
>>18154979
You're fine
>>18154972
Keep it up!

>>18154952
Past: Knight of pentacles
Present:Magician
Future:The lovers

Advice cards:
6 of wands
Queen of cups
King of cups

Summary: Seems like you'll definitely find a guy at some point. Advice is I think to follow your gut and tell him about how you feel about the relationship and what not. King of cups gives me the idea that he is secluded in his emotions or does not talk about them very much.
>>
>>18154927
>Male
>20
>What will come of M?
>>
>>18154987
Forgot to mention. M is a female
>>
>>18154927
Male

For my question id like to know what my odds are for fulfilling my dreams.
I apologize if thats a question you would prefer not do, and if that is that the case, Just a general reading for what is to come please.

Thanks for your time!
>>
>>18154927
Male
Future love reading
>>
>>18154950
>I actually disproved the merits of medicine the same way

What is it with 4chan and these fucking ridiculous analogies?
>>
>>18154987
>>18154991
I assumed she was a girl.
Past:Wheel of fortune
Present:6 of cups
Future:6 of pentacles

Advice cards:
Justice
The hierophant
4 of wands

Summary: Seems like things were good before, but are now dying down.
The cards in advice give me the idea to go with the more traditional approach when it comes to this situation.
>>
File: Justiece league deck.jpg (185KB, 781x456px) Image search: [Google]
Justiece league deck.jpg
185KB, 781x456px
>>18154980

Anyone?
>>
>>18154993
You're going to have to tell me what the dream is.
If it seems like it'll take a long time or is far away.
Then i'll do the general, because the more time something takes the more variables are involved and it makes the reading more likely to be inaccurate.
>>18154994
Past:Chariot
Present:8 of swords
Future:Strength

Advice cards:
Empress
Wheel of fortune
Page of swords

Summary: Things heated up before but are starting to die down now.
You have to be persistent and be more loving and open and witty and assertive.
Eventually luck will come around and by odds you will find someone.
>>18155001
I'm pretty sure it says somewhere on one of the pastebins that the cards or deck don't fucking matter.
Just pick one that connects with you on your intuition.
>>
>>18154997
Don't really know what to make of this?

I would have to think that I found something of a common ground with her recently. If anything it could go up from here.

And the more "traditional" approach? In my situation, I already tried that at the beginning.
>>
>>18155012
That's just what my gut told me when I drew and look at the cards related to your question.
But since you are in the situation it's self you absolutely have much more of an idea of what's going on.
I suggest looking up the definitions of the cards and coming to a conclusion yourself.
I'm sorry that it doesn't make sense to you.
Cards have more than one meaning perhaps I misinterpreted something.
>>
>>18154927
male
should I keep pursuing her or is it not the right path for me?
>>
I'm done for now.
>>
>>18155017
Ah, Thanks. I'll read into it later on. Just kinda busy at the moment
>>
>>18155009
In all honesty, I'm not entirely sure how long it will take. Part of my dream is the all to common desire to amass wealth and fame, another part is that I want to do it all. The idea of being binded to doing one thing for the rest of my life seems a bit ridiculous,yet I understand that I'm young and hove so much to learn not to mention the changes that I as an individual will inevitably go through But I think mostly I want to be remembered and leave a positive mark on the world.
I understand that things could take a long time, But my entire life I've just felt like I was meant for something more and I cant help but feel like I'm going to achieve it. Its like a faith that I was born with.

I feel like it isn't too far away, But then again I'm going to go for it until I get it no matter how long it takes.
Sorry I cant really give a solid answer on the time frame its just very uncertain.
>>
>tfw all these readers over the course of the day

It really sucks to work.
>>
>>18155009
Well, thank you.
>>
File: 1471725726479.webm (3MB, 720x304px) Image search: [Google]
1471725726479.webm
3MB, 720x304px
>>18154927
Hi ,
Male
Financial reading please, I am bit worry about new startup of mine.
Thank for doing good work and helping out ppl.
>>
>>18155009
>the cards or deck don't fucking matter

They do to some extend in my opinion. You can read with anything but not everything is as good to read.

>Just pick one that connects with you on your intuition

Good advise, however my question is more on the lines of like how is the experience of reading decks with different imagery? Should i stick to the standard interpretations or fit new meanings according to the imagery .

I dont know if i am explaining myself and thanks for replying.
>>
>>18155024
I'll just do a general for you then. Bare bones.
Past:Knight of swords
Present:9 of pentacles
Future: Empress
Stick to what you're doing and work hard. You'll get it if you do that.
>>
>>18154971
It makes sense. Thank you and Ima be back in 3 months peace
>>
>>18154927
Male
Is T creeped out by me? Or am I just getting too anxious over that? How do they feel about me, even?
>>
>>18154930
>"oh no, we don't have to give you anything"
That's right, you are not owed a fucking thing.
You are not required to be here, you are not required to believe, no one is asking you to, no one is demanding that you believe. No one is asking you to be a reader, to receive a reading, or even to suspend disbelief.

What everyone is doing is asking you to fuck off.
>>
>>18154927
>male
>22
>i will be a famous artist some day in my life?
>>
Who wants to try the glorious coin flip? Sometimes its wrong, sometimes its right, it can only answer yes/no questions.

But fate is up to the coin, will you trust it?
>>
>>18155091
I'll bite

Will it work out with her in the end?
>>
>>18155091
Am I ever going to see her again?
>>
Anyone available for a reading?
>>
>>18155094
The coin says yes.
>>18155095
The coin also says yes.
>>
>>18155091
im going to be succesfull in my carreer?
>>
>>18155105
The coin has decided it doesn't want to tell me. ie: it landed weird.
>>
>>18155104
>The coin says yes.

My gut's been saying that it would as well, and other stuff seems to point that way. But logic says other wise
>>
>>18155109
curious, as my carreer hasnt 'landed' yet.
Time to make decissions.
>>
>>18155110
Well you either trust in the coin or not. Like I said, sometimes its wrong, sometimes its right.
Usually its pretty right though.
>>18155111
It also landed weird.
>>
>>18155117
What's weird? Rolling or someduch?
>>
>>18155123
It happens to ding something in the room on the flip and land sideways. Happens on subsequent flips as well, so I just let the coin do as it pleases.
>>
>>18155117
>Well you either trust in the coin or not. Like I said, sometimes its wrong, sometimes its right.
>Usually its pretty right though.

I tend to trust it in this case. Especially since almost every reading says I will get with her. Or if I don't specify her, someone matching her description.

Now just have to see what could get it moving in the right direction.

Could asking to meet her face to face about EMT stuff get the ball rolling in the correct direction?
>>
>>18155132
The coin says yes, but it was a very wonky flip, didn't land sideways, but there may be hiccups on that particularly path.
>>
>>18155091

will i find someone new soon?
>>
>>18155143
Thanks. I wonder if there may be a smoother route?

One last Question (Hopefully)

Did R. have anything to do with us not getting together the first time around?
>>
>>18155144
Doesn't seem like you will right now, sorry man. It does suck I know.

But like I said, sometimes its wrong, hold out hope.
>>
>>18155091
Should i buy this new deck?
>>
>>18155149

i don't have hope anymore :^) but thanks
>>
>>18155145
Weird sideways flip, it was more pointed towards a yes, but I couldn't really say honestly. Flipped it 3 more times just to be sure. Got Yes, No, and another Sideways flip.

So I couldn't really my man. My inkling is more towards yes personally though.
>>
>>18155152
Coin says yes.
>>18155154
I used to be like you, so with some personal advice and trust me on this, someone will come along, it just might not be as soon as you'd like. I used to be pretty lonely for awhile, then suddenly two new girls appeared in my life one right after the other.

Just give it time man, like I said, the coin isn't always right.
>>
>>18155091
will i get together with the girl im thinking about
>>
>>18155159
I would assume that is answering if R blocked us from getting together. Thanks. (Kinda figured he blocked it, but unsure just to what degree)

Well. Time to figure out just how to get this moving smoothly. Leaning towards trying to meet up to ask her some stuff about being an EMT. (I plan on doing it as well.)

I swear this is the last question.

Does she view me in a favorable light right now?
>>
>>18154927

If happens to have chance to travel should I go for it, or not?
>>
>>18155167
Weird flip, a little more on the no side though. But I couldn't tell you either way, my guess is some type of hiccup will cause a problem in the end, or blockage, or whatever wordage you want to use.
>>18155172
Well the coin flip was weird, so combined that with your last question. From what I can gather he said something about you, doesn't seem good, and that she is unsure of you right now. Its not good or bad, but its sort of "Do I believe what I've been told, some part of me says yes, some part of me says no." Seems like it'll work out fine in the end though.
>>
>>18155180
thank you
>>
>>18155164

Thanks!
>>
>>18155183
>>18155185
Not a problem, hope it works out for the both of you. Like I said, sometimes its wrong. The universe sometimes feels to prove your doubts or successes wrong as a lesson I find.
>>
>>18155180
Interesting. I kinda got the feeling that he said something about me, but I am thinking that she is starting to doubt him. As I believe they had a falling out or something.

Well. Something not Romance related. Finally.

Will it work out well with me becoming a Volunteer EMT?
>>
>>18155194
Coin says yes, you should be just fine as an EMT.
>>
>>18155198
Great.

And something just occured to me, potentially validating that she is Unsure about me.

When I originally asked her out, she said yes without issue. But then R forced way in.

Following that she would act somewhat different towards me if he's present.
>>
>>18155203
Yeah people are assholes about stuff like that. Had that happen to me back when I was 20-21 with a girl. A 'friend' chimed his way in and everything went to hell and she basically kept trying to use me because I was still trying to at least be nice over the whole situation and not a shitbag.

Mess of a situation. Yours seems to be a lot better, doesn't really seem like he said all that much, maybe one or two things and it confused her. Women are odd like that, they'll believe a lot at just face value and not particularly question it unless they witness things first hand.
>>
>>18155209
Yep. I just wonder what prompted him to interfere. And kinda wonder just what he said.

I think that it probably is leaning favorable, but what ever he said is just nagging at her in the back of her head.
>>
>>18155188

I had already ordered so dont worry i wont blame you kek

Thanks again
>>
>>18155217
Probably something about you being an asshole or something I'd imagine. Usually I can do things other than yes/no, but it requires a lot of details or inquiries to try to piece it all together into a proper image.

That particular question though, I couldn't begin to tell you because there are just so many possibilities that its hard to pinpoint what exactly could have been said. The most clear thing I can come up with though is something about you being a prick or asshole of that nature, but what exactly was said I can't get.
>>18155230
Godspeed either way young anon.
>>
>>18155091
Should I go for this adventure?
>>
>>18155255
Weird flip, its leaning a bit more towards yes. But I couldn't say for certain.

Usually for the people that its getting a weird flip that lands largely sideways or completely sideways, I find that its not in that particularly queries interest to know, or the universe doesn't want to deter you from a certain path it has laid before you.

Like for instance, lets say the coin said yes, but the universe planned no, and you listened to the coin instead, then you're defying what universe has in store for you, those are typically moments it'll land sideways. If that makes any sense, or its just stuff you don't particularly need to know period because of how the future changes with certain knowledge. Like hearing a yes you'll succeed could make you arrogant and cocky for instance.
>>
>>18155080
I'm asking myself the question, "is this real?" so I come here to try and get an answer but only get this in return.

You can see why I've made the conclusion that this is fake.
>>
>>18155248
I could see that. But really, I do t know what he could have used as evidence of me being a prick. I guess the only way to know is if I get with her and she tells me.

Well. Time to undo what damage he's done, and get this going again

If you want, I can drop my email, and you could try an I depth reading.
>>
>>18155259
I'm laughing cause I wanted clear anwser by yes/no and now I'm think more about this danger waiting for me, kek.
Thank you
>>
>>18155276
Sometimes women will just believe what has been told to them regardless of evidence, they're odd ones like that.

I'll have to hold off on the in depth reading personally, just because those take me a damn good while and I need to be in a fairly good mood for it with some good energy, which as of late has been a bit lacking compared to usual.

Give me a week or so and I'm sure I'll pop back up and give it a go however.
>>18155280
Sorry I couldn't be more of any help anon.
>>
>>18155310
>Sometimes women will just believe what has been told to them regardless of evidence, they're odd ones like that.

Yea I guess. I am just assuming that it is moreso just what he said sitting in the back of her head, as we seem to get along fine when talking. But sometimes something odd shows up, indicating something sitting in the back of her head

Here's the email, for when you are feeling up for an in depth. [email protected]
>>
>>18155321
Alright, I'll write that down for later. And yeah, it was the impression I got that it was just sort of a lingering thing making her a little unsure of herself. Nothing all that major in the long run. Happens to us all really.

But I must be off gentlemen and ladies, I have some stuff I need to get done before it ends up getting dark in a couple hours or so.
>>
>>18155091

Should I just work on my business instead of looking for another job?
>>
air query

26 aries male

Where should I be focusing my energy the most to get ahead in life?
>>
>>18155375

A woman sits in a river. She baths but she still wear her clothes.

>Queen of Swords Reversed

Remember that there needs to be a balance between effort and release. There is some form of selfdelusion or "obsession" clouding your head. For example, you could be staying in a relationship that although you know it's not working for you, you fear of letting this person go.

Time to think logically anon. Let emotions aside. Everything will fall where it should regardless if you want it or not, so be fair.

I am fairly new to scrying so feedback would help. Regardless if it was a good reading or not.

Hope it helped
>>
>>18155563
Will you be doing anymore NewHelp or was that just a specific reading you felt like doing?
>>
>>18155563
Thank you for responding. It might have to do with my ex or it has to do with my obsession with a certain fetish. Regardless I have stuff to do.
>>
>>18155597

Sure tell me your query. I only ask for feedback afterwards. Also in am drinking at the moment and feeling a bit dipsy already, so apologise for (even more than usual) spelling errors and stuff like that.

I need Gender, sign, query and a word that describes how you feel right now. Hope I can help
>>
>>18155618
Different guy than you replied to, but I'll provide feedback aswell.

>Male
>Taurus
>Confused

Is there currently a girl in my life that I will get with? Describe her.
>>
>>18155618
female
Libra
Confused
Am I going to get with my crush
>>
>>18155605

Thanks for the feedback, I do think it was indeed related to a woman, can't say about the fetish although I can kinda relate Kek.

Good luck and sorry that the reading was vague. I am trying to improve.
>>
>>18155618
Yeah, I'll provide feedback just fine.

A general love reading would be fine and anything you could tell me of that.

Male-Scorpio-Fine (though I do have to pee which I'm going to go do right now that is bugging me).

Also enjoy your drinks.
>>
>>18155618
Male
Leo
Lonely
Will she and I ever be together?
>>
>>18155618
Female
Gemini
Insane
Did he move or is he still at the same school?
>>
>>18155618
Just have to laugh, that almost every query is a love query. (Including mine, so...)
>>
>>18155618
>male
>scorpio
>nothing/blank, a little annoyed

will I ever marry a cute short haired girl/tomboy?
>>
>>18155618
female
Virgo
please anythin bout my future boyfriend
sad
>>
>>18155660
Obviously not the reader. But, I am basically dealing with the same type of girl. But hopefully not the same one.
>>
>>18155673
wanna switch places for a day?
>>
Alright, diviner, fuck these romance questions, let's get real.

Male, Leo, my usual chosen significator is the Emperor.

Why am I unable to overcome my anxiety in regards to higher education?
>>
>>18155680
Doubt it would be any different. I'm not even with the one I am concerned about, just kinda an awkward friendship

At least it seems like you are with her?
>>
>>18155637
>Describe her

Ughhh not as easy as it sounds but let's see what we get.

I two black kittens playing on a carpet with a ball of wool, her mother is nowhere to be seen.

>Three of Swords

If you are considering someone you might be rejected or betrayed anon. Not the best time for love.

Alternatively and if the above is wrong. It could indicate a young girl my guess is dark hair but can't tell of her skin. Altough and again, I don't think this will happen soon.

Hope it helped.
>>
>>18155697
>Ughhh not as easy as it sounds but let's see what we get.

Sorry. Thanks anyway.

>>18155697
>If you are considering someone you might be rejected or betrayed anon. Not the best time for love.
Definite possibility

But
> It could indicate a young girl my guess is dark hair but can't tell of her skin.

That describes her aswell. ~20, with dark red hair. So...
>>
>>18155618

Male
Leo
Partitioned

How can I expect my artistic adventure to end?
>>
>>18155707

Yeah readings are a bitch, dont let mine coherence you, just accept is a possibilities to be rejected and dont mind it.

Three of swords is a card that can remind us that we can grow from pain.

Hope it helped!
>>
>>18155693
I'm with nobody anon, I haven't been with anybody in about 4 years. ;_;
>>
>>18155618
>>18155178
Virgo
>>
>>18155743
I've haven't even had a GF yet, and I'm like 20....

What kinda relationship you have with your girl? Friends, or just someone you kinda know?

And I'll really laugh if she is a red head of some sort
>>
Summoning the reader who did this reading:
http://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/18127602/#18132029

I'm here with feedback
>>
>>18155728
Male
Virgo
Tired af
Girlfriend dumped me. Any chance of getting her back?
>>
>>18155751
You think that's bad? 27 year old virgin here, never even been on a date.
>>
>>18155751
Lets see. When I was 13 my friend's 10-11 year old sister liked me and was going through puberty. Nothing happened.

A year after that another girl liked me that was 12 to my 14, nothing happened.

Throughout high school, nothing happened, though I'm sure girls liked me.

When I entered college, the girl from 8th grade came back into my life, yes she was red head, but not short haired or a tomboy and very free spirited and dumb. That was a fucking mess of a time, some stuff happened, but nothing all that worth remembering.

Around when I was 22 I met a girl, a huge junkie for roxies, she was alright, but eh.

And here I am at almost 26, lonely as hell with nobody really around but family. Sad times.
>>
>>18155767
Just three more years until you can claim your powers, lad
>>
>>18155728
Thanks.

I guess I can interpret it as my potential love interest as being a Dark Haired girl. Most other readings describe her well, and get us together as well
>>
>>18155770
Damn.

Lets see.

Nothing till HS really. Meet Chinese girl, talk for about 30 minutes. Hit it off well. Begins teasing me. Develop feelings for her. Should done something

Fall for a Japanese exchange student. Did nothing at all.

Fall for my Short haired red head. Tried getting with her. End up as friends. (May be related to a friend of hers trying to drive us apart)
>>
>>18155753
Hello
>>
I would appreciate if someone could answer this for me, really would. If you need any more questions to make a better reading then I can give more details.

What does the future hold for me? Am I going to do anything good for myself, or am I gonna be a neet. Can you see me getting a girl friend and doing other good things?
>>
>>18155789
Don't worry anon, maybe one day we'll become wizards and use our powers for VR waifu age or androids. >>18155767 can join too. We'll be the Trio of Wizards.
>>
>>18155804
Eh. I dont think i'll reach that. I know that at any given time, atleast one person is into me. I just need to be less "shy".
>>
>>18155811
And thus the Trio of Wizards became a duo.

I will forsake my wizard powers if I must with an escort or prostitute though if it comes down to it, maybe it'll fix my oblivious dumbassery that only works in hindsight.

Anyways, we're getting off topic here pretty badly.
>>
>>18155817
>Anyways, we're getting off topic here pretty badly.

Yes. Yes we are
>>
>>18155798
I just met a girl who fits that description 100%, to a degree that is stupefying, and she has a great personality. Additionally, we share many common interests and a similar sense of humor. However, she is so ridiculously far removed from anything I would consider long-term material that I cannot consider her worth my time.

For what it's worth, it was accurate.
>>
>>18155830
Sounds like a great gal but I'm sure you have your reasons for not wanting her. Thanks for the feedback. If you want to exchange again let me know, ill take up that future bf reading for me.
>>
And thus NewHelp has disappeared.
>>
>>18155858
Could be worse; another reader found me two coalburners.
>>
The guy who made the Thoth tarot guide is that the being that is Thoth as in Adam Thoth? Or just some guy calling himself Thoth?
>>
>>18155894
Thoth is an Egyptian Deity. He like made writing and scribed the Underworld and stuff.
>>
>>18155882
How did you know they were from appearance? Haha
>>
>>18155894
Just a reader going by the name of Thoth.
>>
>>18155910
The scryer gave me a very detailed description of appearance and personality. I met them about a month later each, and I got to know them.
>>
>>18155618
>>18155618
20, Male, Capricorn.
There's this girl I met in the gym that really draws me in. We haven't yet talked properly, just the occasional workout tips or hi. But she's got something that interests me. Also, she's beautiful. What could she think of me right now? Should I try to push things further?
Word: bored.
>>
26 Male Leo
There's this girl with black hair that I kinda like but she pays me no mind or only when I conctact her. How does she feel towards and should Ijust give up?
Word: conflict
>>
I use tarot. If you'd like to trade I need:
>Gender
>Age
My question is: Is my subconscious telling me to take a break from this occult project? I have a feeling that i'm done, but I can't help but put more energy into it and be persistent. As I am stubborn.
>>
>>18156219

Male
How is my present artistic venture going to end?

>Let me give you that read now...

Ironically my last card was the Magician reversed. What the reading is telling me is that you need to get your material circumstances right for the job, and when you have everything lined up it should go through.
>>
>>18156219
>>18156256

That said, you've gotta get your material stuff right first.
>>
>>18156256
Huh, awfully strange. I feel like I have my material stuff in order.
Any ideas what it could be talking about in terms for material?
I also don't really know how this relates to my subconscious.
Are you saying I should persist after I have everything in order?
Even though I feel as if I already do, so I should just go for it?

Read:
Past: 7 of swords
Present: The world
Future: The hanged man

Summary: Seems like it will go overall well, although maybe you will run out of ideas after that, or things turn up dry.
>>
>>18156271

It may be that you're lacking some sort of key material, but I have few clues what it may be from the reading. It may be that you have material but aren't putting it to the fullest use.
>>
F 27 Gemini

I'm back in the dating scene and right now it seems pretty hopeless. Any chance of meeting someone I can get on with?

Any method will do :) thanks
>>
Hello darkness my old friend, the readers have come and gone again. The readers will only trade for reads. Left the thread after their good deeds. And the silence that was planted in my thread, still remains, within the readerless thread.
>>
>>18156279
If only if I knew what it was, I have no idea.
hahaha. Literally just give me any suggestions man.
You said you had ideas right?
>>
>>18156280
Should have cashed in your chips sooner
>>
>>18156280
Maybe because fellow readers give more interesting questions rather than "luv read bls"
>>
>>18156280
you'll be fine, you're a Gemini :3
>>
>>18156329
My mistake
>>18156289
>>
>>18156331
>implying any man wants to settle down with a Gemini
>>
>>18156289
Hilarious post, made me giggle. And, for that...

TRADING A READING!!!
>query
>relevant genders
>what you read
>what kind of queries you read best
>>
>>18156332
Well after all this time, its honestly to be expected with /x/ or 4chan in general honestly. There are some people though that wish to know things about themselves or offer to provide other interesting queries either way, but it is rather lackluster that some people will only do readings for trades.
>>
File: sherlock.jpg (61KB, 1080x600px) Image search: [Google]
sherlock.jpg
61KB, 1080x600px
Ask me something INTERESTING pertaining to you. If a query is sufficiently interesting to me I'll answer it. If it isn't interesting to me then I won't touch it. Sob stories aren't interesting. Begging isn't interesting. Your love life probably isn't interesting. Novelty is. I need whatever information you think is relevant.
>>
>>18156373
Well I did magic that will apparently backfire, or have unexpected consequences. But so far nothing seems to be happening which is good. It seems to be working slowly instead.
I don't know if you scry or do tarot but have anything on that?
>>
>>18156373
Is my aura interesting and what it details about my life and who I am as a person and its color?
>>
>>18156349
I did readings for anons on /x/ for over a year and never asked for anything in return. As thanks, I got shitposted and slandered by this community. Most of you are thirsty bored fucks who have nothing better to do than ask every single reader when you'll get a date without ever having to go outside or make any effort to meet someone. Half of you don't give feedback, plenty of you don't even thank the reader for reading your boring pointless query. So if some of us prefer to trade readings so we get better feedback off a reader, I promise you that your bitching about it won't make us feel bad.

tldr: read your own fucking cards
>>
>>18156387
This person knows what's up.
Readers understand other readers.
They treat us like human beings instead of robots.
>>
>>18156387
I won't speak for those that don't provide feedback or thank the readers for whatever it is they ask, I do it every time and try my best to offer up a decent conversation.

But as I said, I can't speak for the majority here, nor can I speak for even the minority. Just throwing my opinion on the matter. Not much of a general when it just turns into nothing but trades. It'd eventually go back to the way it used to be where threads flooded /x/ quite heavily.
>>
>>18156373
Well hello der! I need a bit of help in unblocking my energy blockages. I do know what they are and what I can do but want to see if you may have more to add to it. If opened, my spiritual potential will shoot out like a virgin experiencing sex for the first time. Sorry, had to say it lol.
>>
>>18156387

Honestly I miss the old creepypasta threads.
>>
>>18156373
What do the names Chernobog and Belobog mean to me
>>
>>18156378

I don't know enough about your magic to care, but if you know it will backfire why would you even ask me?

>>18156380

If you have to ask if you're interesting you're not.

>>18156404

You know so much and ask me? Hrm.

>>18156406

I don't particularly care about your interpretation of the nomenclature of slavic gods or what clever association you want me to pick up on to affirm whatever you already think.
>>
>>18156413
>If you have to ask if you're interesting you're not.
Not entirely, it was more is it interesting to you enough to read, not whether its interesting or not period. My aura is plenty interesting to me and those around me, I was curious what you yourself saw or found interesting however.
>>
>>18156413
Yes please. I know some but want to see if I have more options or what. If not, it's cool :)
I'm >>18156404
>>
>>18156373
What was that black shapeless apparition with the glowing white eyes that I saw I'm curious if you can pick up what it was thank you for reading this or not
>>
>>18156435

I can't resist.

I see a bird. Hourglasses. I don't know that they're all actively keeping time. A banna split on a table. It's a wooden table, and important things are done on it. Whether you come to the table at day or night it does not matter. Somewhere in this dark building, something is happening. I feel ominous about it, but it doesn't strike me as inevitably awful. Not yet.
>>
File: 345.jpg (74KB, 461x700px) Image search: [Google]
345.jpg
74KB, 461x700px
>>18154786
So !Xwbf.SgaEQ you're a racist? I just saw a post of you saying to stay away from shitskins and refugees ...
>>
>>18156456

You know, now that I think on it the "bird" whose face I saw looks a bit like a plague doctor's mask.
>>
>>18156459
Nice buzzword, faggot. Syrian refugees and other migrants are a plague. They have to go back.
>>
>>18156461
Wow thanks that is interesting and I'll think of what it means but would you like more detail of how that thing appeared for a more clear picture sorry if I don't know how visions work so if more details doesn't help in sorry
>>
>>18156477
Why is it a buzzword? She was talking about people based on their skincolor, calling them shitskins.

I didn't say I have a problem with her being a racist, I'm just surprised and would like to hear if it's true or what she was thinking in that moment.
>>
>>18156373
Do I have psychic abilities/a connection that I'm ignoring?
What is my purpose here?
>>
>>18156459
xwbf is kind hearted and pure
>>
>>18156459
She also takes a hard stand against degeneracy. She's the heroine /div/ needs.
>>
>>18156373
Was any of my ancestors an occultist? If so, can you tell me what was their tradition?
>>
>>18156373
Male ,22

Should I go and start over?
>>
>>18156373
What is the reason P didn't move away yet?
>>
>>18156512
>>18156514
I thought so. But then I saw her talk like an edgy, bitter /pol/ tard and that confused me. Meh, whatever.
>>
>>18155918
Ok was just wondering.
>>
/div/ I need halp!
I just now noticed that my paperwork is covered in a woman's perfume, I didn't even notice it until the pages started building up in my binder. Now I can distinctly smell her. She's been all I can think of for the last month. Am I being witched?
>>
>>18156387

You seem to make things more personal than it really is friend. I respect whatever reasons you have to not want to give away readings but you should chill a little.

Cheers
>>
>>18156393

I have got nothing but love from /div/ and I don't even consider myself that good of a reader.

Sure it is boring to answer always the same query but readers can just say they won't do love readings or whatever. Moreover the chances of interesting talks beat the (good) chunk of people who doesn't give feedback.
>>
I'm not a good reader but I don't mind answering any kind of queries though it's annoying at times getting the same next gf/bf or crush queries. Frustrating is just not having the feedback because I'm still learning and rely on them to improve.
>>
>>18156667

Suppose I find myself at the end of the road: how many bodies have I left in the foundation? Were they all necessary?
>>
>>18156667
Has H lost interest in me? I've noticed a behavioural change.

I'll give feedback to the best of my abilities, any information you need?
>>
>>18156667
Male
Pisces

Is the cause of all that has plagued me with shenanigans through the last few years because a mirror broke?
>>
>>18156667
Will I gain a victory over a friend this week (its not love related), just curious as all.

Oh another note if you'd like you can do a general personality reading (I can provide feedback to how well you did and such).
>>
>>18156344
Is there any guy at school that likes me that I think is attractive? Who?
Female
Tarot
Anything other than occult queries
>>
>>18156730
No
>>
>>18156289
I literally did readings a day or two ago.
>>
>>18156751
It was a joke for how the thread was currently going the past 10-20 minutes or so.
>>
>>18156730
Satisfying both conditions, no. There is a guy who likes you, but you don't find him attractive. He's a bit pudgy, has dark hair, and thick glasses. His breathing sounds a bit weird...I wonder if he has asthma.

There will be a guy you find attractive, but he's unlikely to know you exist. He also has dark hair, but he's thin and has a strong chin, good jawline, etc...handsome dude, honestly. You hear him before you see him, though; he's talking loudly with a friend approximately 4 or so meters away from him. His voice catches your attention you turn to face him.

But both conditions? I don't think so, not now at least.

For my query...I am thinking of someone in particular and wondering if continued interaction will lead me to new business.

>>18156612
>>18156667
You can always stipulate no love readings or say that you want to do a certain type of reading. I've done both, and it cut down on the number of queries significantly. One thing I often do with readers who are willing to trade with me is ask them what kind of reading they'd like to practice. A good amount of the time, I give them practice queries so I can give better feedback. You'd be surprised how helpful that can be when you're learning. Also, you can state that anyone who gets a reading from you is obligated to give you feedback.

>>18156601
I am just one. Several of the readers who only trade feel underappreciated, and some readers fuck off altogether. The intention wasn't a blog post, but to show why the “readings machine” isn't available 24/7. As another anon said, we are people, not robots.
>>
Hello all

Doing some more Tarot reading practice before sleep
will only need
> Genger
> Age
>Query

- Still learning, but thank all
>>
>>18156808
female
How can I be a better SO to my boyfriend? Any insight on how to strengthen my relationship would be great.
>>
>>18156808
Male
Love reading
>>
>>18156808
Female, 27

General reading about love, thanks!
>>
>>18156808
>male
>23
>what do I need to do different to start succeeding in job interviews
>>
>>18156820

Hm looks like you have some kind of doubt in you, or something you want to do but is afraid to do so. if thats is the case, then you probaly gonna strugle a bit, but things will turn out good

otherwise, expect something that will go wrong, but for the grater good in the end

> also keep an eye on number 6 you got all of them
>>
>>18156730
>>18156795
Outcome: The Lovers, Judgment, Seven of Wands
Advice: 10 of Wands Reversed, Ten of Cups

These cards are extremely weird and I think you will be getting more than a new business with this someone? You will get more than a business partnership as they might introduce you to a girl you will really like! or maybe this just refers to a really strong partnership between each other. They might seem put off by what you have to offer at first, but if you show how wonderful you are, they will respond merrily. They are judging your achievements and feats so I would talk about it to them to show them that you are a good investment.

For my reading: Yeah that makes sense, thanks. The fact you saw the handsome man means he will find me attractive back?
>>
>>18156849
I think the 10 of Wands reversed is saying that you need to relax a little bit too if you are feeling stress.
>>
>>18156831

i sense a kind of recent delusion, or something like that, if not it will yet come
if you are looking for someone it wont be the one you expect
>>
>>18156808
male

So I kinda fucked up my plans for school. I eventually have to let my parents and everybody know what happened. I'm just wondering when the right time to tell them is, and how will it go? I already feel like it's gonna be terrible, but maybe you can shed some light on what may happen. Thanks.
>>
>>18156844
Yeah, that is the case. I do have some issues "opening up" as he puts it. I know that the trust needs to be there for long-term, but I guess I'm trying to evaluate whether or not he's the right guy for me before I'd consider.
>>
>>18156820
You are already a better girlfriend for asking this query. :) I did a reading for you too and what he really wants is a secure, well paying job so he can support the two of you. That is his deep desire since he already has a wonderful gf (aka you). Judging from the age you're probably both in school but you can help him keep on track, support him and lead him on the path to this job. Onto how to strengthen your relationship, I would try pestering him less. He needs to focus, and that is what I got from the cards. He likes you a lot though, so be happy.
>>
>>18156835

Intresting reading

it seems like you are begining something new, or will in the future, and that will lead into good fortune

its pretty general but, all cards bring good luck for you
>>
>>18156862
how did that happen, anon?
>>
>>18156864
i feel glad to be of at least a little help, and yes, now some card make more sense

>>18156873
excuse if im being rude but, you read actualy looks a lot like mine,thata actualy cool, just wanted to say it
>>
>>18156876
Omg... yes, actually there is a guy in my life. But another one is the one I was interested... I am confused lol.

But I loved the reading! It only confirmed what I thought... thank you very much u.u.
>>
>>18156873
>>18156881
I felt rude for giving her a second opinion cause she quereied you lol. If you want a reading let me know!
>>
>>18156879
Eh, just fucked up my admissions so I'm out of school till next year basically. Stupid mistake on my part.
>>
>>18156882
well thank you anon !
>>
>>18156849
...the fuck? The person in question is the chick referenced here:
>>18155830
Those cards are making me alternate between scratching get my head and laughing.

>The fact you saw the handsome man means he will find me attractive back?
No, I read for each condition individually because I found no one who satisfies both, and I didn't want to tell you no with nothing else. He doesn't seem to know you're alive, actually.

>>18156858
Yes, I'm stressed as all hell, but the time for rest comes much later.
>>
>>18156859
Hmm, interesting but also concerning. I do want someone in particular, not sure I'll be too pleased with such a twist. Thank you for the read though!
>>
>>18156895
Lol I was wondering if my reading went really wrong because of the lovers in the first card I was like there is no way that could be right, phew. Well you' might be getting more than a business with her if you invest time into her.
>>
>>18156839
> dificult reading

for some reason i see a lot of struggle and maybe you are feeling a bit down about that, like, you are self-blaming you or something i those lines

however i do read light and hope on the end, i would suggets do something different, maybe try for a another kind of job, or try to learn a new thing
>>
My mom died 2 nights ago, /div/. I don't know what to do now. I only turned 18 recently and I'm not ready to go out on my own, but now I don't have a choice. Can someone please give me a reading on how things will go for me from now until this time next year? I feel so unsure of everything.
>>
>>18156808
I don't know if you'll still be doing readings, but I'd be very appreciative of one and will provide feedback if needed.

Male
I'm looking for a girlfriend, potentially one to maybe one day wife up (because isn't that the point at least somewhat besides fun adventures?). Will I find the type of girl I am attracted to and one that I'll truly enjoy.

Or if you don't want to do a love reading, will I end up being happy regardless of love or not?

The captcha gets more and more retarded somehow.
>>
>>18156886

Well if you can do a reading about love i would appreciate

i do have a GF, butsince we been discussing a lot recently, i want to know if things will turn out good

thanks anon
>>
>>18156911
I'm not a reader, but its gonna take some time anon. Deaths are always hard. Look the best I can give you is cliche advice on to think of the good times and don't focus on the deaths and she's in a better place. Which I do agree with.

But would your mother want you to hold up inside constantly? No, she'd want you to go out there and become a good person, find a nice woman/man, make her proud anon. You're not going to do that holding yourself up. You don't have to forget your mother by any means, those memories are precious, those memories are what helped to form you as a person, but you can't wallow in them either. You can end up down a very bad path if you do so. Just gotta go one step at a time anon, things will get better and you'll 'move on'.

Just go out there and make her proud.

I'm also sorry for your loss, so I apologize if I may come off as insensitive or assuming.
>>
>>18156914
You will find someone. Sign up for a dating site that is how a lot of people meet these days.

>>18156917
Seven of Swords, Three of Swords, Five of Swords
I'm sorry anon. Have you tried reading it for yourself?
>>
>>18156924
>You will find someone. Sign up for a dating site that is how a lot of people meet these days.

I tried that once, lets say the results were not in my favor by any means.
>>
>>18156917
>>18156924
Also I'm sure you know what those cards mean. I would get a second opinion though I'm not 100% accurate

>>18156926
What happened?
>>
>>18156927
>What happened?
A mixture of "You're not as fun as I imagined" for both sides a few times.

Just people building up expectations (which includes myself) that don't pan out.
>>
>>18156914

I would say anon that you will find your own happines first, then you will find that person you are looking for
as for the girl
i think that you will findo someone that would be a little different from what you wish... but you will actually like her regadless
>>
>>18156924

not pretty good card... my daily card today was 10 of sword, seems like sword are following me

however, every time i do a reading about us, i did see good things in the end
then maybe it will be just a pretty rough pashe we got into.. better be carefull then

thanks again anon
>>
File: univesoNGC1976.gif (42KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
univesoNGC1976.gif
42KB, 1024x768px
Oh I didn't mean to start reading but I don't want to leave you guys hanging so I'll do just for you guys.

>>18156673
>Suppose I find myself at the end of the road: how many bodies have I left in the foundation? Were they all necessary?
-Kenaz merkstave, Gebo, Thurisaz
Your path seems unstable and the lacking of light and probably giving false hopes. Whatever you're trying to achieve doesn't come without sacrifice, the biggest one comes from you, you will get what you give, the good things will come your way when you balance your needs with the people around you for a common goal. Good luck.

>>18156688
>Has H lost interest in me?
-Gebo, Perthro merkstave & Fehu merkstave
There's still a connection between you two but things has stagnated and not feeling close again and every effort putting is being wasted. I'm sorry, I hope things get well for you.

>>18156703
>Is the cause of all that has plagued me with shenanigans through the last few years because a mirror broke?
-Ansuz,Pertho merkstave & Ehwaz merkstave
You're looking for a message/sign you might have missed,and thought too much about it but got so caught up by the uncertainty of the events in your life and made you feel restless and stuck in the situation and not taking action to change. The reason behind it it's not important but how you can act and fix things, it's what I get from the runes. I hoe things get better for you now. Good luck!

>>18156708
>Will I gain a victory over a friend this week
-Laguz, Gebo & Uruz
Definitely yes, you're able to take advantage of your intuition and experience, but it all comes with a price you know? With Gebo always comes to my mind that you always get what you give but not without some sweating and the success is guaranteed unexpectedly. Best wishes!

>personality reading
I don't know how to make those with the runes, I'm sorry, I'll look deeper into that and catch up later, aye?
>>
>>18156933
Eh, I'm sorry. I'll give you a reading. In order to meet a women you really like it is going to require you to think outside the box. I would try doing volunteering maybe? It is going to require you being very warm and nurturing and kind and that is where you meet those sorts of people doing similar activities.

>>18156946
Good luck to you! :)
>>
>>18156941
Interesting. I do need to work on my own happiness first obviously. I am curious what type of girl if you can determine anything about that, or possibly when?

Also thanks if you don't feel like doing any follow-ups.
>>
>>18156948
>>Will I gain a victory over a friend this week
>-Laguz, Gebo & Uruz
>Definitely yes, you're able to take advantage of your intuition and experience, but it all comes with a price you know? With Gebo always comes to my mind that you always get what you give but not without some sweating and the success is guaranteed unexpectedly. Best wishes!
>>personality reading
>I don't know how to make those with the runes, I'm sorry, I'll look deeper into that and catch up later, aye?
Thank you very much, I do tend to sweat stuff quite a bit. As for the personality part, don't worry about if you don't want to. The way you described the win is pretty accurate actually, a lot of sweating and worrying and then an unexpected win.
>>
>>18156950
Hmm, I see. Not big on volunteering personally, but I'll look into it. Don't know many places around here that do that though honestly.
>>
>>18156909
I /really/ don't want to date that chick, though.

>>18156924
>dating sites

>>18156911
6 of Wands, 9 of Pentacles, 7 of Swords, 8 of Cups

You're actually going to do much better than you think right now. You're assuredly feeling like your world is crumbling (I can actually feel it from your post; you've got me all misty now), but you'll have a spark in your mind that tells you that the best way to honor her memory is to make her proud and to put her hard work raising you to use.

This is actually going to be a turning point that leads to success in your life because you'll regularly use it as motivation when you have morale failures, that you can't let her down. This strategy serves you well, but it's true benefit comes in the form of you feeling like you didn't really have to let go. It's a spiritual thing.

This next year of your life is going to be challenging, but you'll look back on the challenge as something that forged you and will make you the man you become. It will be the most important chapter in your life story. Even though you will face adversity fir which you do not feel prepared, your success this year will be some of the greatest and most important in your life.

It's not in the cards themselves, but I did scry the suggestions of going to visit her resting place regularly and talking to her. Even if you don't believe she can heat you, it will provide necessary emotional help for you and keep you accountable. There needs to be in your mind as motivation the day when you can visit her resting place and say "mom, I made you proud."

I hope you find the solace you need.

And fuck you for making me cry ^_^,
>I'm totally kidding, be well
>>
File: 2002-11-d-1280_wallpaper.jpg (61KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
2002-11-d-1280_wallpaper.jpg
61KB, 1280x1024px
>>18156795
Like I said, I don't mind but ya gets tiring and less challenging. But I can't force them to give me a feedback, yet I always state that's appreciated and take my readings with a pack of salt since I'm still learning. In the end of the day still practice to me and if I can help someone a little bit it's already rewarding.

>>18156958
Thank you I hope it all goes well. And for the personality reading, it's not that I don't want to, my knowledge is too restricted for that yet but I'm looking forward to expand. I wasn't expecting getting queries but I'm glad you guys did <3
>>
>>18156968
>Thank you I hope it all goes well. And for the personality reading, it's not that I don't want to, my knowledge is too restricted for that yet but I'm looking forward to expand. I wasn't expecting getting queries but I'm glad you guys did <3

All good anon, I hope you're able to expand your knowledge and continue providing services when you feel apt to do so. Hope all goes well for you too.
>>
>>18156948
I'm not one of the people that you helped but if you want a reading let me know!
>>
>>18156524
Trading this.
>>
>>18156873
Awe :) thank you so much for the reading, the more the merrier. I save every reading from /div/ for future reference. I try to be supportive rather than critical. It sucks to feel like the naggy girlfriend, gets a bit difficult because I'm very anxious, though it's not fair to project that onto him. He's juggling a lot with AP classes, sports, tutoring, and making time for me, which I do admittedly pester him about once in a while when we haven't spent much time together.. Once again, thanks, it's nice to kow that he's still taking our relationship seriously.

>>18156881
That's great. Getting a second opinion reading tends to help for confirmation of accuracy, acting as a reinforcement, I've found. Thanks again.
>>
>>18156459
>>18156498
Oh kek, finally someone noticed.

By your definition, yes, you could say I'm a racist. I will be truthfully honest; I find different skin colored people to be very unsettling to me. I am not used to seeing them, but slowly had to do it once I moved to where I am. Where I grew up, up until the age of 12 or 13 I did not see anything but white people. Only did after moving out.

And if I said shitskins or niggers, I mean the terrible kind of those people.

If let's say the anon wants to go to Detroit, then he's a slight idiot because the entire place is filled with actual niggers that are going to rob you and kill you without caring. If you go to NY, and the place has white, black and brown people, [note people], then eh, all good.

Oh, and refugees are people that should really go back. Nobody wants them here, and all they do is cause trouble and unrest. They bring their own problems instead of staying and fixing them, expecting the government and countries here to give them free money.

It's a bit of a late answer, but here ya go.
>>
>>18156862
Hey NCHaOS, just trying to get a follow up on my question. Not sure if you're working on it but it may have been skipped.
>>
>>18157008
What do you think of asians?
>>
>>18157008
>New York
>black people, not niggers
The NYC Department of Health begs your attention
>>
>>18156948
>>Has H lost interest in me?
>-Gebo, Perthro merkstave & Fehu merkstave
>There's still a connection between you two but things has stagnated and not feeling close again and every effort putting is being wasted. I'm sorry, I hope things get well for you

Thanks very much Alari, I really don't want to lose this guy though, is there any way for me to gain it back?
>>
>>18157015
They're not that bad to me. What causes the most problems to me is the actual visible brown skin and a different... face, if it makes sense. There's a different vibe. Unfamiliarity. It's almost scary to me. Asians don't really throw that alarm up for me.

I mean, if I know the person better, then I can make exceptions, but overall black people unsettle me. -shrug-

>>18157017
Okay, okay, fair point. It still has it's own fair share of niggers, but at least if you're just going there for a visit and don't go around thorough the entire city looking for trouble, then you won't find it. But in other places just being remotely close to them *is* a trouble.
>>
>>18157008
NY is not like you see in the movies you wil most likely see what you define as nigger lel. They panhandle their mix tapes near every tram.
>>
>>18157033
>mfw I don't watch movies

So it's actually worse than I think it is? Welp. That's no good to know.
>>
Is there someone that could potentially read my aura or what type of spirit animal you see? I'm curious if it resonates with what I typically see when meditating?
>>
>>18157036
Yes. I am white and in the minority and was so in high school as well. If you go to an urban area in America it will be full with non-whites due to cities being made cheap in the '50s when all the veterans who came home from the war got a discount on suburban homes except non-whites. White flight.
>>
>>18157052
This is legitimately depressing to hear. One of the few reasons as to why I am heavily tempted to remain where I am, get citizenship and just... live here. Perhaps move to a slightly different town more north up. There's at least the comfort in knowing that non-whites aren't going to be the majority in whatever place I live.
>>
File: forest-07.jpg (685KB, 1550x804px) Image search: [Google]
forest-07.jpg
685KB, 1550x804px
Could I get a reading please ?
It's about my new job, will I gonna get fucked over again ? Or did I finally found the job I was looking for ?
>>
>>18156972
Thank you very much for the feedback nd wishes kind anon, bless you.

>>18156977
Aye hank you, I'm good so far, just chilling, hope you're having a good day. :)

>>18157018
>Thanks very much Alari, I really don't want to lose this guy though, is there any way for me to gain it back?
You're welcome dear, let me take the runes to give you an advice aye?
-Raidho, Ihwaz & Berkano
You've got to make a move at the right time, see things from another perspective before acting, it may not be easy but things can get better if you remain motivated and end what is not working between you two and start new things to break the routine. Renovation is advised by the Berkano rune to strengthen the bonds. I hope this has helped. Best wishes dear <3

And I'm off to bed now, nearly 4am here, thank you for trusting me with your queries, hope it turns all for the best and take it with a pack of salt please. All the best, bless you all.
>>
>>18157080
>Thank you very much for the feedback nd wishes kind anon, bless you.

No problem, I try to thank everybody or give feedback when I can, unfortunately I'm not always here or have things to do. I see someone was a little upset earlier about it if not a few people, wish I could be around more, to do so for everybody.
>>
>>18157080
Alright. Might be best to start by trying slightly harder to think before I speak/act. I don't want to come across as reactionary. Thanks again. Sleep well, good night.
>>
>>18156948

>you will get what you give

Ahh, so I should burn everything I have. I understand what I need to do.
>>
26 Male Leo
There's this girl with black hair that I kinda like but she pays me no mind or only when I conctact her. How does she feel towards and should Ijust give up?
Word: conflict
>>
Hello! Any Tarot reader want give me a reading? My question is how is my Career looking this coming this year?. M, 29
>>
Male Leo July 26.
King or Knight of Wands.
I guess I'm looking for a
general future reading.
and Am I supposed to be here?
And what should I be doing?
>>
female
relationship/love
thank you so much!!
>>
File: 2002-11-b-1280_wallpaper.jpg (71KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
2002-11-b-1280_wallpaper.jpg
71KB, 1280x1024px
>>18157094
It's understandable, I'm not always around as well but when I receive a reading I like to give the feedback or at least say thanks. Because we dedicate some time to do it and when you don't know if the querent read or if it was useful it feels wasted and would have been better to benefit somebody else who was actually around and hoping to get read but didn't get because we got our limit or got tired/drained.

>>18157103
Aye if you're impulsive like me, better think well indeed, you're welcome again I wish you all the best.

>>18157109
>Ahh, so I should burn everything I have. I understand what I need to do.
Oh dear, I meant it like to be fair if you want a positive outcome. If you act nice you'll get nice things specially working in cooperation with other people instead of stepping on them.
>>
>>18157061
Bump, please it's important
>>
>>18155967

Bumping this. Anyone?
>>
>>18157008

How old are you? if you dont mind me asking.
>>
I'm going to do a couple of readings today.

Give me genders of everyone involved in the query, the question itself, and whatever information you think I may require. Please no love queries, and this time around I'm not even going to give a pass for serious ones. No vague generals either, although things like ''how things will go for me next week or month'' work well, as long as there's a reason for worry...

Just overall, no love queries or too many vague questions.

>>18157840
Let's just say that I'm young and leave it at that, hmm?
>>
>>18157849
Hello, Io. I'm in a complicated financial situation, lost my job, etc. Can you you see how will my financial situation change until the end of the year, please?
>>
>>18157849
Hi. I'm female! I feel (and was told, by independent people) that there are demons following me or something like that? Smelled like sulfur, people had bad dreams about me involving demons, readers picked up negative energies without me telling them any of that mind you. I don't know what the hell the demon(s) want. Did I upset them? Thank you.
>>
>>18157849
Female
Visions
Will I be confronted by the mysterious man
>>
>>18157872
>genders
I'm female, sorry I forgot to add before.
>>
>>18157849
Female
How will my life be once I move?
>>
>>18157872
>>18157879
>>18157880
>>18157886
>female only

lul
>>
>>18157872
Hello anon. And sure, I can do that for ya.

Three of Swords, Atu VIII, Atu 0, Two of Wands, Ten of Cups, Queen of Cups, Knight of Cups, Seven of Cups, Nine of Cups.

You're quite obviously right now not in the best state, especially on how you feel in regards of your financial situation. It seems what's helping you right now and what you should focus on is to at least balance or adjust yourself to what's happening around you, finding some kind of an equilibrium before you're able to start anew and find a job or in general, help yourself. Have the willpower to do it, and don't be overflooded with emotions at the moment; it's a big no-no.

As I said, emotions seem to be your obstacle, or what's really causing a lot of trouble here for you. Internalizing them, or keeping them to yourself. Wasting away inside, so to speak, pushing everything away, whatever works. It's a bit of a wide warning in regards of this, but this spread seems to focus mostly on emotions and how you feel about it.

The future seems to be somewhat more positive, but it doesn't really give any sorts of ''specifics'' on your actual financial situation, just how you will likely feel. It's a balance between good and perhaps worrying good. At least you won't be as bad off as you are now.

>>18157879
I am VERY uncertain about doing this for several reasons. I may read for a person or two who's having issues with occult troubles, perhaps having some demons or entities around them, but I generally do these for friends and people I know well. Not for random people.

I can draw some card as to what they want, but I'm not going to scry anything in regards of it. I don't want them to latch onto me for whatever the reasons they may want to.

>>18157880
I'm not reading this.

>>18157889
Welcome to the general demographic of querents in /div/, I suppose.
>>
>>18157849
Male
Can i please have a vision of when I find happiness?
>>
>>18157849
Male
I have two queries if that is fine.

What is my aura like in statue and color, like is it a feminine blue, a male green, is there a hard shell around it, etc.

What is my spirit animal to you personally? I haven't meditated in awhile, but I always had a consistent spirit animal prior, so I'm curious if you see the same thing I do, or we have different assumptions on my being.

Thank you very much.
>>
>>18157903
>I am VERY uncertain about doing this for several reasons.

You're right. Selfish of me for asking but I'm confused and just clueless about it. If you feel comfortable drawing some cards I would appreciate but I understand if you pass.
>>
>>18157849
Male
Scorpio

Just tell me how my love life is gonna go, will I find the type of cute girl I seek in both personality and looks? If so when? Will that work out for an eventually marriage a couple/few years down the line too?
>>
>>18157849
Hello, I'm person from yesterday who asked about traveling. Should I go? I'm going to be with female friend in this time.
>>
>>18157849
Male
What happens during my first uni semester?
>>
>>18157849
Male
Scrying preferred, I need to know why a past friend(male) who I am not on good terms with didn't move away yet. Very slight chance it is a supernatural reason.
>>
>>18157849
Male
What will happen to me by the end of this year? I'm sorry if it is not specific enough, but there is a lot going on right now (some troubles with my studies, some issues with an old female friend, etc) and the only thing I want to know right now is if I'll be able to finish this year in peace.
>>
>>18157849
Female
What will change in my life before the end of this year?
>>
>>18157915
>no love queries

Please read the main post before you ask any questions.

>>18157914
Sure, that I can do. And no, you're not selfish or anything, some people would read that, but right now I'm just a bit vary of any potential demon interactions or any malicious entities.

Two of Swords, Atu XIX, Five of Cups, Prince of Disks, Atu V, Eight of Cups.

This is an amusingly easy to understand spread. It seems that they're latching onto you, or well, their reasons seem to come from the fact that you're... active, in some way. Perhaps too happy, or perhaps there's just a lot of emotions and energy that they can feed off of you. Generally demons don't seek much, and if they seem to be drawn to you, they may perceive you as easy prey, to cause you problems, make you let out emotions and in turn, energy, that they feed off of.

If you want advice as to how to get rid of them, well, delve into occult. Shielding, psionics, dealing with benevolent entities for them to protect you. Anything along the lines of that. Just, if this is the case, that you're emotional or just overall, you're attracting the things, don't give them energy to do so.

>>18157886
Atu XVI, Atu I, Three of Swords, Eight of Swords.

Oh dear. That's no good, no matter however I'll spin it. General instability or breakdown of what used to be akin to your metaphorical tower of safety. Things may seem to become a bit more... depressing, or perhaps things will be more clear, but at the same time you're not going to be too happy.

Some small advice; don't overthink things too much. Think where needed, but don't let your mind get out of hand. It tends to hurt most of the times.
>>
>>18157849
Hey just wanted to say that I'm a shitskin and you gave me many readings.
>>
>>18157911
>tfw your query wasn't good enough

Well shit. ;_;
>>
>>18157905
You're a familiar person. Either you're someone who has asked readers many times about it, or you're someone whom I know.

Pro tip: happiness is not something you can hold in your hands. Happiness comes from doing and becoming what you want and desire. It's essentially desire fulfillment. If you're feeling unhappy now, look and analyze your life and ask why that's the case. Then change it towards something you would be happy with.

I see various flashes come and go, and there's one of a young, beautiful woman standing next to a man. He seems to have a dead expression on his face, while I see on the side a white flame in the darkness. Spark, fire... will, spark... fire, will. She seems to whisper something in his ear, and I feel like it's something along the lines of ''I love you.'' The man seems to change his expression, from death to simply being... looking... insane. He starts to move his head backwards, and the neck snaps. His head falls off. His body crumbles into bones.

Nothing from outside will help you, especially if you expect it to find from other people. You need to do this on your own, for yourself, by yourself. If you don't see happiness anywhere or feel anywhere, then I would strongly suggest ego death. That's that.

>>18157911
I don't believe in spirit animals, but I can do the first question.

Strange, I can't see well. However, the shape and color that I got was also a bit curious. Your shape seems to be akin to a closed flower bud of sorts, being large at the bottom, and suddenly becoming very thin at the top. Bulbous. The colors are pale, definitely nothing bright or dark. Pale green and blue, but there's a very washed-out yellow too.

I can't say what it all means, because my perception of colors and their meanings are different from what others get.

>>18157963
Oh stop it. It just takes me a while and I'm vary of reading energies, because I do it with my eyes open and they tend to hurt afterwards.
>>
>>18157958
I may need to say this. There's a difference between a shitskin and a brown person, just like how there's a difference between niggers and black people. Same with whites and white trash.

If you're not an utter degenerate who goes around committing crimes and spreading the good ol' Islam, then you're not a shitskin in my eyes. That doesn't mean you still may not have flaws, but that's humans.

This is not the time for me to go around spreading the gospel of /pol/ and sensibility though, so I'll just keep reading.
>>
>>18157849
Female
If you are feeling okay and up for it I would very much like a vision of the type of book I need to write in order to become famous?
>>
>>18157966
>I don't believe in spirit animals, but I can do the first question.
>Strange, I can't see well. However, the shape and color that I got was also a bit curious. Your shape seems to be akin to a closed flower bud of sorts, being large at the bottom, and suddenly becoming very thin at the top. Bulbous. The colors are pale, definitely nothing bright or dark. Pale green and blue, but there's a very washed-out yellow too.
>I can't say what it all means, because my perception of colors and their meanings are different from what others get.

Thanks I thought I had been skipped. I got another reading where my aura was apparently a very blue/green type of deal as well and that I hadn't really opened up if you will, so I suppose to figures its way as a closed flower bud.

Interesting, shame you don't believe in spirit animals, since I think mine fit rather well, oddities though.

Either way, thank you very much, I appreciate it.
>>
>>18157905
>>18157966
Thank you. I frequent here but I think this is the first time I've asked this specific question. Did the persons in the vision look familiar or whatever?
>>
>>18157849
Female
Mindscape reading please, if not can you tell me aura? Thank you, love you
>>
>>18157923
Four of Cups, Ace of Swords, Queen of Wands, Atu II, Ten of Swords.

If you're not going to go, then you're not going to be doing much, I think. It would be rather still, and well, there would be other things you'd do and other things you'd focus on instead of traveling. Pretty normal stuff.

If you'll go though, it seems like it would be... a mess, in some ways. The first two cards are results of going, and while it seems like it's going to be a rather smooth ride, perhaps giving you some ideas or making you learn new things, having the Ten of Swords as ''what will happen overall'' is not exactly the most... pleasant... of cards to get.

If you'll go, just be cautious, but otherwise it should potentially be smooth. If you don't go, then you don't go and don't do much.

>>18157982
Ah, I must have mistaken you for someone else. There have been a fair few people who ask that question, and it's generally... hard to answer.

And no, these people are not anything representing people in the real world. Appearances are allegorical.

>>18157981
Then it makes sense, I suppose. It was hard overall, but then again, I haven't read energy stuffs in a while. Not surprising.

And no, I don't believe in it. Maybe if you start saying something along the lines of ''but that's how your spirit expresses yourself and what not'', then maybe, but I'm skeptical of these things.

>>18157926
Four of Cups, Ace of Cups, Three of Cups, Ace of Wands.

Oh boy, you're definitely going to have a bit of an emotional rollercoaster. Or at least well, you're definitely going to interact with people or at least put out your emotional side. You may just feel a bit fired up and wanting to do things, or at the very least you will have the energy. But it's primarily interactions with others that's going to happen. And a lot of them. Nothing too bad though.
>>
>>18157992
Neither to both, I apologize. Mindscapes are now for people I know, and aura readings... the last anon gave me an eyeache. I'll pass. I may do it later if it goes away, but don't get your hopes up.
>>
>>18157972
I'm not the reader but just wanted to ask why write something to only seek fame? You may never reach it from all the pressure. Instead, write to write and if fame stems from that, then so be it. Don't begin something with expectations for the ending. The in between is the more important aspect.
>>
>>18158005
Don't worry its ok. Don't exert yourself. <3
>>
>>18157932
>>18157934
>>18157938
>>18157972
Sorry anons, but I'm getting just a tad bit too tired, so I'm not sure if I'll get to you. I may just do that, but only to you four.

For the rest, that's the cutoff line for me for today. Query another reader or me next time.

ps: >>18158020 is right. Write or do things out of your own want and enjoyment, and with no expectations. Then any kind of popularity will just be additional cherries on the cake, together with the cake too. Otherwise you may just get disappointed.
>>
>>18158020
I have a lot of ideas, not a lot of time and in need of direction.
>>
>>18158003
>Ten of Swords
wow, thats fucking scary
>>
>>18158003
>Then it makes sense, I suppose. It was hard overall, but then again, I haven't read energy stuffs in a while. Not surprising.
>And no, I don't believe in it. Maybe if you start saying something along the lines of ''but that's how your spirit expresses yourself and what not'', then maybe, but I'm skeptical of these things.

That is kind of how I feel about them. Basically from my meditations I've seen that there are two of them, both snakes, one is a cobra and the other a horned viper that sit on my shoulders each or sometimes on top of my head coiled around each other.

The viper never talks and the cobra is constantly talking. I feel as though the viper is the part I keep hidden but could strike at any moment, while the cobra is constantly spitting and deceiving and trying to stray on the path, sort of like a conscious vs. reality type deal that I seem to represent with two snakes. They seem to reside in this undeground cavern/lake area, I guess the best I can describe it is sort of like Wailing Caverns from WoW, before the actual instance? Just a cave with some water/lakes, and fauna, and among that there are tons of snakes all over the place crawling around.

If you go above ground and outside of the cave, where the snakes can't seem to go, is a large circular grass field surrounding by trees and a large white one-eyed wolf sits around the edge of the forest or the entrance to the cave. He never really says anything and just sort of guards the cave.

Never really could discern that much, but its been a long time since I've meditated so maybe its changed.
>>
>>18158028
Would you ever do readings IRL? Or even Etsy or some shit like that. If you did readings on Etsy, I would pay. You are an amazing reader!
>>
File: image.gif (1MB, 230x230px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
1MB, 230x230px
I would exchange a reading with someone but most people who "read" for exchange are really lacklustre and don't put a lot of effort.ho hum
>>
>>18158211
Anon, the point of trading is so that you can give the readers better feedback. Of course, if they do one-card readings, you can't really help them.
>>
>>18158211
Link one of your readings, and I'll tell you if I can offer something of comparable quality.
>>
New Thread:
>>18158397
>>18158397
>>18158397
Thread posts: 315
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.