[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/div/ - Divination General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 350
Thread images: 27

Welcome to Divination General!

Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

Every method is welcome: Tarot, Runes, Cartomancy, Scrying, Pendulum, Cleromancy, Oracle cards, I-Ching, Tasseomancy, etc.

>If you're NEW, please READ the STICKY:
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074

>Guides made by some of our readers:
Rustig, wrote this to help beginners on how to choose a deck and how to start with the tarot:
http://i.imgur.com/2rodLWB.png

Thoth, made his own tarot and rune guide that wants to share:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

>Some useful tips before posting:
-New readers should post that they're offering readings and what information they require from a querent.
-Look for their posts in the thread to determine what's needed and before posting, check if they finished reading already.
-Some readers will refuse to do certain readings - respect that choice. Also, bullshit queries will get bullshit answers.
-An "air query" can be made to no one in particular, but no one in particular may answer!
-Avoid making the same question over and over and/or to different readers, this may lead to more confusion than clarification
-Please refer to the Dream General threads for dream interpretation

>Readers and Querents:
Please, respect each other, let's keep things decent here.

>Chatroom: IRC (Internet Relay Chat) channel for discussion:
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.sorcery.net/#/div/ination

>New /div/ Discord chat:
https://discord.gg/bFAqcGD

Previous thread: >>18147597
>>
female
cancer
Is this guy (cancer 28) a good person? Will he break my heart? Manipulate me? Should I stay away from him?
>>
File: palmist.png (1MB, 747x1109px) Image search: [Google]
palmist.png
1MB, 747x1109px
These seem pretty rare, but would anyone be willing to do a palm reading?
Some info
>19
>female
>gemini
Looking for a general reading.
>>
>>18150840
What's wrong with your pinky on the right hand? It looks so unproportionally small to the rest of your fingers.
>>
feel like doing a scry, if you could provide:
>age
>colour
>query
>gender (if its a love query)
i'm only about for an hour or so today, going ghoul hunting in a bit
>>
>>18150886
violet
could you scry into my near future and just tell me what do you see as the most important event or images? (a year time frame)

thank you
>>
>>18150886
pink
female
is he the one?
>>
>>18150886
sky blue
love scry? my next romantic partner maybe?
male
thank you
>>
>>18150886
Orange
Is there any way that runes could perhaps give light onto what my future partner may be like?

If not just a general health reading would be nice :)

Male by the way.
>>
>>18150886
Male
Violet
Will I find a qt soon? What is she like?

Thank you.
>>
>>18150886
18 (19 tomorrow)
White
Love general
Male

Thanks in advance it's nice
>>
>>18150890
sitting at a train station, it's raining. i can hear distant chatter in the background. i look across to see a small hut and a child waving at me, wearing yellow.

seems like a lot of change, uncomfortable change but there's light at the end of the tunnel so to speak. sometimes you'll feel frustrated because nothing seems to be going right but you'll get there, don't worry - rely on your family for help. thanks for your query!
>>
>>18150904
thanks for your scry :)
>>
>>18150892
sitting in front of a traditional fireplace, wrapped in a cosy blanket. the smell of raisin buns. there's a book on my lap, i open it to find a frog with a flower in his mouth. i take it, he hops off.

how lovely! what a lovely vision! thank you so much for your query, that's really lightened my day - he seems to really care for you deep down. if he's the one or not depends on your belief system - but he seems lovely, just appreciate what you have, even if his habits do annoy you a bit. thank you for your query!
>>
>>18150880
Might just be that I'm holding them weird, I have pretty bad carpal tunnel so it's really uncomfortable to keep my hands flat, my fingers just end up bending at weird angles.
>>
>>18150893
busy busy crowd, pushing through to get to a market stall selling crystal flowers. i pick one up, it melts in my hand. i try to give money to the patron but she shakes her head and laughs. the puddle of flower is sticky

your next partner is going to be quite fun! don't take her too seriously, you're still very young. hair in a ponytail, wearing a striped shirt, more rough and tumble than a traditional feminine character. thank you for your query!
>>
>>18150907
That's adorable! Thank you so much for your reading, it also made my day better.
>>
>>18150886
Green
Will i be dating her?
male
>>
>>18150886
Pink
What is going to happen between me and my crush? Thanks
F
>>
>>18150886
grey
Is this guy RM good for me? Is there good future in this relationship?
female
>>
>>18150894
runes can do that, sadly i dont know where half my runes are gone, you might want to wait for another reader for that?

health though!
i'm at the seaside, i can hear the waves crashing against the shore and gulls cawing above. i am sitting down, my feet in the sand. i reach out and touch a lump of bladderwrack, cold and damp. a small crab scuttles away into the sea.

seaside to me means getting back to the basics, don't overcomplicate your life. there does seem to be some health issue there, but it's something that can be help through cutting down the excess in your life, and the cause will be reduced/stop being so much of a problem in time. think about good diet, good sleep, exercise, all that boring stuff - it'll help you, i promise. thank you for your query!
>>
>>18150886
Male
Purple
Love scry; what will she look/be like?
>>
>>18150886
>23
>Indigo
>Perhaps a sense of the current "vibe" the universe has for me.

I've not really had this done before, thank you.
>>
>>18150925

Alright, thank you for the health reading though based Anon! :)
>>
>>18150897
neon lights against a dark background, late at night. walking through a dimly lit neighbourhood, the sound of cars in the background, kicking some stones as i walk. i approach a door, light brown in the dark. i open it to find a chair facing me, with a glass of water on it. i drink it, and sit down. the door closes. a match is lit, i hear a laugh, the smell of perfume hits me.

very mysterious, very sly, oddly kinky. will play games with you, likes pushing boundaries. time to get out there and start meeting people, i feel like this is in your near future. thank you for your query!
>>18150932
i wont do anymore from this person onwards, i really need to go do things kek
>>
>>18150944
Hi!! I would like to ask Love scry for near future, please, thanks!
>>
>>18150944
Hi!! I would like to ask Love scry for near future, please, thanks!

Female
Blue
>>
>>18150901
happy birthday for tomorrow, that information is hard to get out of your brain once you get it ha

walking on a damp football field, wrapped up in a scarf. i walk towards some trees, in the distance. on the way there i come across a badger sett. i put my hand in (why do i always put my hand in?) and pull out a cup of coffee. i drink it on my way to the trees. flowers start appearing as i walk, i smile.

what a nice scry! you'll start to feel a lot more comfortable within yourself soon, and from that you'll be more comfortable with meeting new people and making new connections. from that you'll find someone, and it'll be a healthy strong relationship as you won't feel the need to rely on them for things. thank you for your query!
>>
>>18150886
Dark blue
Female
Been dealing with a lot of astral and mental issues, will there be relief in the future? Any hints to the path I should be on at all? Please and thank you if you are able
>>
>>18150913
thanks!
>>
>>18150920
i'm climbing some rocks, searching for something glowing at the top. big boulders, i'm not far from the ground. i scrape my knee on a rock, the rock glows from my blood.

be careful senpai, you seem to be idolising her a bit there. it's not worth sacrificing your life for one person, there are others out there who will treat you with love and respect. that's not to say you shouldn't try - anything worth having causes pain, just don't hedge all your bets on one person. make the attempt, if she doesn't reciprocate it's time to move on. thank you for your query!
>>
>>18150953
And thank you very much for you answer anon !
Have a nice evening bless you
>>
>>18150921
i'm staring down a hallway at a window. i walk towards the window, i can see trees outside. to the left of me a door starts to open - i walk inside, one more step and i'll fall out of the house, there's no room here just a cliff. i look down at the fog below. i jump and slide down the cliff, into a pile of flowers not far into the fog.

make a move. you'll be fine, i have good feelings about this. the fear of the fall is worse than the fall itself. good luck! thank you for your query
>>
>>18150930
i'm sitting on a coffee shop drinking shitty coffee and craving a cigarette. jazz music fills my ears. i look out of the window and see a boulangerie, there's a woman with a red scarf and short hair arguing with the street sign.

she seems fun, likes her own way but not unreasonably so. she'll take interest in you first, she'll chase you a bit (but you probably won't even realise until it's nearly too late) but you'll work it out afterwards. passionate, giving, likes holding hands. thank you for your query!
>>
>>18150944
That's a very comfy scry anon. Comfy but scary , feel like she's going to eat me alive.

Was the perfume good? Could you see anything about the lass?
>>
>>18150932
i'm sitting cross legged barefeet in front of a large koi pond. there are water lilies covering the pond, being risen occasionally by large fish. i can smell oranges. i push my hand against a lily, and water cover my hand, my hand drags out a rope. i pull on the rope, causing the pond to shrink.

it's a good reading, there's a lot of control involved there, also a lot of goodwill and peace. there's a lot of stuff going on the background that you'll be able to overcome, just give it time and use your head not your heart to get through things. appreciate the time you have to yourself - don't feel that you have to constantly surround yourself with other people to validate your existence, you're doing just fine. thank you for your query!

thank you to everyone for letting me scry for them! sorry for the people i don't have time for, i'm sure another reader will be along soon! if anyone has any queries/further questions about readings i've already given just (You) me and i'll reply in a few hours or so
>>
>>18150922
did i ask too much?
>>
>>18151002
it is comfy! it was a rich, deep perfume (i don't know how much you know about perfume? on the more mature, expensive side of things). light coloured hair, big lips. kinda tall? definitely more dominant than your "average" girl. someone to teach you rather than to teach - older than you as well.
>>
>>18151006
Nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu :( I was the last
>>
>>18151006
Thank you for the reading, interesting that I visited a large koi pond for the first time earlier this spring.
>>
>>18150922
>>18151010
sorry i'll do you now since i missed you! so sorry!

i'm in a bar, seems kinda empty, sitting at a pool table. a man in a dark leather jacket is playing pool and making jokes to himself. i motion towards him, he looks up at me and offers me the pool cue. i take it, it leaves a mark on my hand.

there's definitely a future there - but is it one you really want? you can leave him if you want to, if he's not everything you want, but i get the feeling you're holding back a bit somehow. is there a previous relationship or event that's hurting you still? don't project things from other people onto him, he'll prove himself in time. something is clouding your vision and it's not from him. thank you for your question, sorry for missing you there!
>>18151016
if someone doesn't come along in the next couple of hours i'll give it a shot, but i really am late already, sorry!
>>
>>18150886
Green
Can you tell me if there is any significance to a dream I had jumped into with a person I know. Spiritual stuff non romantic.
Thank you.
>>
>>18151006
Just saw this. Sorry about querying after.
>>
>>18150989
Thank you anon, that's a very atmospheric scry! She sounds exciting! Were you able to gather any other details about this girl, appearance or otherwise? If not, that's fine. I appreciate it all the same!
>>
>>18150886
>20
>Black
>Male
>How will it go when I join my FD as an EMT? (Girl I am interested in kinda gave me that push I needed to commit)
>>
>>18151024
I got in fight with him :( guess it doesnt matter anymore.
>>
>>18150886

Blue
Should we sell the house and move to New Zealand?
>>
>>18150886
Purple
Female
Love general for October? ??
>>
File: IMG_0764.jpg (82KB, 733x657px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0764.jpg
82KB, 733x657px
Posted this 2 weeks ago.

Update: I got a new job and it was in my field letting me be creative. Thank you anons who did my reading.
>>
So I posted about my friends friend who seemed scummy

Well I spoke to her, and it seems like they haven't had contact all summer. I think they had a falling out
>>
Man the thread is dead as hell today.
>>
>>18151490

No problem anon! Thanks for posting that, it helps my confidence (in my readings).

I am really glad for you, I wish you the best.
>>
File: Comictarot.jpg (54KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
Comictarot.jpg
54KB, 480x480px
Anybody wants to trade a reading?
>>
>>18152130
mememe :D
>>
>>18152143

Whats your query? I need
>Gender
>Sign

Mine would be about my job situation this year. I dont know if i should leave it or stay.

>Male
>Cancer
>26 yo
>>
I'm not sure if you saw this, but I will post in this thread as well.
>>18148602
>>18149096
See:
>>18149597
>>18149599
>>18149603
>>
>>18152162
Im so so sorry something came up :( I cant stay.
>>
can i take some query?

want to train my tarot reading
>>
>>18152227
Sure, I'll take a love reading why not.
>>
>>18152233

i will need
> gender
>age

and the query, if something specific
>>
>>18152239
Male

I suppose just a love reading regarding any cute short haired tomboys. Nothing all that specific really.
>>
>>18152227
If you want you can take my query too. It would be appreciated if you have some time to do it.
Can you tell me about this girl. What can I expect. What feeling she have towards me?
>>
>>18152227
25-Male

Why can't I cry? I mean I don't feel depressed, I still laugh, get happy, sad, angry, etc. Like I actually can display emotions, I just can't seem to cry half the time. Maybe I'm broken.
>>
>>18152227
Male
Will I be making money soon?
>>
>>18152247
i may be wrong, but it seems you already tryied and things didnt go well or you have someone in mind, but dont know if you should approach

not gonna lie, the cards arent that good, but have some hope

have some faith and courage, if you think about asking someone, go for it if not...
maybe an old relationship could be cured
>>
>>18152289
Hmm interesting, I'd rather go for it. Past relationships I'd rather burn a thousand bridges that rekindle dead corpses.
>>
>>18152302
if there is a bad past relationship, then maybe is it that was bad aboud the cards
so yeah, go for it,
>>
>>18152267
i do have a good feeling for your read

maybe you can expect good news
but i would suggest that YOU make the move

not sure, but it seems that she is a little in doubt about you, or dont know you
>>
>>18152227
Oh sure! You're part of the inspiration I have to get into divination myself.

Male
Financial reading
>>
>>18152277

hmm its a dificult question

i would say that you are actually felling happy... but fell like is something mssing right?

also, it could be just a phase you are in... but if things keep like that, i suggest you go look for a doctor
>>
>>18152227
Male
Charles

General please.
>>
>>18152337
Definitely not a phase. I've cried maybe 3 times in the last like 13 years. I mean I was depressed 11-12 years ago, I know the difference. Crying just isn't really something that I do. Its weird.
>>
>>18152319
>tfw second reader told me to make move first, but I'm too insecure.

>or dont know you
She suggested that she want to meet irl, but I have some doubts about this idea
Thanks for a reading, anon.
>>
>>18152162
>>18152130
Since the other reader left, I hope you don't mind me taking over :3

>Mine would be about my job situation this year. I dont know if i should leave it or stay.
Inguz, Fehu merkstave & Nauthiz
I'd risk saying you'd better hold for a while, perhaps start saving before leaving your current job because it will be hard to maintain yourself for a while and you won't be able to change your situation anytime soon. Hope this has helped, please take it with a pack of salt and good luck.

I'm female, Aries. I'd like a job reading, if my financial situation will improve soon, thanks.
>>
>>18152227
Describe my future waifu
male
>>
>>18152357

Oh sorry something got me bussie but I am back

Doing your reading right now. Thanks for yours btw!
>>
kinda busy, but i will try to answer all
>>18152286
i would say that you got pretty lucky cards

it seems that something new will appear, and you will achieve it, resulting in a good income
>>
Female
Going through that awkward stage after breaking up with my long-term partner. Just can't seem to let go of each other. We're kind of feeling out the idea of spending Thanksgiving together.
Can you tell me if we'll get back together? If not, will we see each other in November?
>>
>>18152357
>Five Cards point a yes
>None card points a no

Definetly yes. And this will not only be a momentary thing, it will set the path for even better things!

However take in count that you will need consistent hard work. Trust your instincts and everything will be good.

Hope my reading is true and thanks again!
>>
File: 1455101309991.jpg (154KB, 894x894px) Image search: [Google]
1455101309991.jpg
154KB, 894x894px
>>18152395
>>18152449
Aye, thank you so much. I've been waiting for a positive change since things have been quite stale for the past year. Bless you and I hope mine has helped you as well, safe paths :)
>>
>>18151765
Ok, so more detail, as I was at work. But I posted a couple times asking about the scumbag friend that is friends with a friend.

The general idea was that he was bad news, but to what extent remained unknown.

I spoke to the friend a few days ago, and asked why they haven't spoken. She claimed they were both "busy" I doubt that. I think something happened causing her to cut him off.

So, looks like this situation more or less fixed itself
>>
Does anyone want to trade readings?
>>
>>18152590
I'll trade with you. Mine is:
"Female
Going through that awkward stage after breaking up with my long-term partner. Just can't seem to let go of each other. We're kind of feeling out the idea of spending Thanksgiving together.
Can you tell me if we'll get back together? If not, will we see each other in November?"
I use Rider-Waite deck. What deck do you use?
>>
>>18152595
Same but a variation.

You'll definitely get back together and your relationship will have a nice, certain newness to it that it didn't have before. It will seem a lot better than the last time and it will seem like it has greater potential this time around. It might take a while for this though and a lot of team work on both of your ends to get here. I don't think you will see eachother in November as it stands because of the Four of Cups.

Female
Can I expect love soon?
>>
Did Empath quit reading
>>
>>18152625
Can I get a love reading for certain future? :)

Female
>>
File: 1474325746477.jpg (47KB, 460x414px) Image search: [Google]
1474325746477.jpg
47KB, 460x414px
Looking for a good read sirs anon, getting depressed lately. Plz if anyone can help.
>>
Is there anyone willing to discuss meditation or general occult practices besides divination? Perhaps someone's personal experience may give me some insight in recent issues I've come to find.
>>
>>18152625
I see some interest from someone, but they're not sure yet. Maybe they need to get to know you better? But it is definitely on the horizon. It may not be incredibly passionate, but it will be stable and reliable once you get to know each other better--the future looks bright!
>>
>>18152644
Are you trading?

>>18152647
Thanks, good luck with your guy.
>>
>>18152673
aww No, I don't know how to :(, thanks anyway
>>
>>18152646
Go on
>>
>>18152674
You will get married in the future and have a nice union with a guy you really like.
>>
>>18152675
I recently started taking my meditation more seriosuly with the intention of helping a friend and his occult research - sort of like a guinea pig. Thing is, after particularly long or intense sessions, I've found myself feeling warm and feverish. My face becomes red all over, and even becomes bloated. I wonder if anyone else has ever had this kind of experience. I'm not aiming to awaken kundalini or anything too noteworthy either, by the way. I only barely mastered stillness. But this has been happening for a couple of weeks now.
>>
Doing three love readings and three only. You have to have a person of interest or a S.O.
Single/taken
Genders
In school/Employed/Neet
>>
tfw you want a reading from hijinks but they don't read anymore

why live
>>
>>18152688
CERTAIN FUTURE? OMG O_o
thanks? XD I didn't expect that lol
>>
>>18152712
Both Single
I'm Male (Girl is well, Female)
Both In College, and working
>>
>>18152712
I have an interest, I would aprecciate =)
Single
Female
Working
>>
>>18152712
Taken both by each other
Male for me, Female for other
Both in college and she's the only one working
>>
>>18152713
same... for reals how does one summon hijinks?
>>
>>18152712
I know you said three but if you have room for one more...

single (both of us)
female / male
both employed

will we speak to each other again soon?
>>
>>18152719
Feedback is greatly appreciated for this one.

Do you have some past with this girl? You're having a really hard time moving past this woman for some reason and things are slowly improving for you but there is a certain stuckness with your feelings. She is not of the honest breed and is not a virtuous woman and would have this attitude in a relationship with you. She would lie and steal and you would not be happy once you catch her in the act. There might be an opportunity that has opened for you recently but no one is really willing to make the move. There would be a lot of conflict in this relationship if it were to happen because of her attitude.

>>18152723
He still might be hung up on a girl or what went wrong in his past relationship, hell it would not be a long shot to say you're still hung up on someone else too or recently getting over someone. Either way you know what it's like and it's a common point for you both. He's learned from his past mistakes and thinks he has a shot with you. In a relationship with you he would try to do right by you. The problem is is that no one is willing to make a move here and you're just going to fantasize about each other. You have to make a move or make it obvious you're interested because he will be a really good boyfriend to you.

>>18152726
You guys are very enticed by eachother and there is a lot of attraction between you too but there is some underlying fear of being tied down by at least one of you. Remind yourself that there is a cause and effect to everything if you find your eyes straying.

>>18152743
Yes but the Queen of Cups fell out telling me that you need to try talking to him first.
>>
>>18152743
I'll do a reading for you m8. Gimme a moment.
>>
>asked what a guy in my class who has giving me signals thinks of me
>9 of wands, 9 of swords
wtf, does he think im scary?
>>
>>18152782
>>18152787
thank you very much, take your time, I'll wait :)
>>
>>18152782
1st guy

I do have a history with her, and I am kind hung up on her. But thats about the most I would say is correct.

She is definitely not dishonest. She is a little too kind hearted. Though the same could be said about me.

And I don't see the relationship as having many fights, as we seem to be on a similar page in most stuff. Same major, similar goals in life
>>
>>18152806
Both of those cards are pretty much screaming at you to take your time. Don't be in such a hurry to love, and it's quite possible that you over-analyze. You need to back off, because yes, he might think you're a little creepy.
>>
does slithice still post? they do good love readings
>>
>>18152782
Third reading anon here. Pretty accurate as far as I can tell, besides the latter part on being tied down. We've basically kicked it off from the start and it feels like I've known her for so long despite the short amount of time it really has been.
Though, is it me that feels like that in such a way? She's pretty damn committed as far as I can tell.
Nonetheless, thank you very much for the reading, anon! I appreciate it a lot! I hope you have a great day/night and may good vibes be with you!
>>
>>18152830
no
>>
>>18152782
Maybe you are talking about my ex-boyfriend (male, 26, studying, dunno working).
So do I have to make the move? Even if he left me because he liked another girl who didn't give him a shit? D:
>>
>>18152867
This doesn't mean go back to your ex it just means that he knows what it's like to try and move on from a serious relationship. Make the move on the new guy not this one you are worth more than that.
>>
If anyone is doing readings, I'd absolutely love one.

Female
My fiance and I have been trying to get pregnant since January. Will it happen soon?
>>
>>18152881
I don't have a new guy D: T_T
>>
>>18152891
His attitude is that he wants to do better this time, it doesn't mean he will.
>>
>>18152884
You're gonna love the two cards I pulled for you! I have the 3 of Wands in the current positions, which, to me, tells some difficulty of yours will come to an end soon. Maybe a hope of yours coming to pass? ;)
And in the future position I have 6 of Cups...Congrats, Anon!
>>
>>18152884
Also, to expand on the 6 of Cups, try not to let the past failures discourage you guys. Stay focused on the future and the new memories you'll make together. Good luck. :)
>>
Recently I (re)took a Myers-Briggs test after several years, and I got the same result as before. In the sensing-intuiting axis I got sensing, meaning I take information through my physical senses rather than my gut feelings.

I've been wanting to get into tarot for the longest time. I have decks, I've tried to make readings, but everything feels too forced. I self doubt at the very first chance, and I'm not a very intuitive person at all. I want to approach tarot under another scope, something that's probably more practical (for a lack of a better word) in nature, in a more methodological manner, without doubt of my results.

Help?
>>
Female

How does my crush feel?
>>
>>18152927
Male
Scoripo

A love reading between now and the next 6 months would be lovely.
>>
>>18152923
It's okay, and probably natural, to have doubts about your readings. If you're ever unsure, visit Aeclectic Tarot forum and get feedback on your readings, or ask someone you trust for their opinion. It may take some time to gain your confidence back, but that will come through practicing as well. I encourage you to start dabbling again.
>>
>>18152903
Got confused then, but still sounds like my ex-bf.
Some last advice?
>>
>>18152787
still doing the reading?
>>
>>18152927
It's not showing me anything about how your crush may feel about you. Instead, both your present and future cards suggest that now is not the time for love, and is rather a time to reflect on something that you've been avoiding that must be dealt with before you bring a relationship into your life.
Some real life advice: Spend some time (6 months, a year) looking inward, improving yourself, getting to know yourself better, etc.. The right person may come along, it may be your crush, but you have some things to address first.
>>
>>18152951
Ah, sure! The other Anon handled your reading, so I thought you were taken care of....or is this someone else?
>>
>>18152911
Thank you!! I actually did a reading of my own a few days ago, and also got the three of wands. That is so awesome.

I just really needed a second opinion because at this point I'm so guarded against getting too hopeful.

Thanks for the reading! <3
>>
>>18152934
>visit Aeclectic Tarot forum and get feedback on your readings
What sort of feedback? I mean, what can I get as a feedback anyways? What sorts of readings should I be doing?

That's the other matter, I never find anything to read about! I want to read for myself but even that is too difficult.
>>
>>18152930
Hi, Anon. In the next 6 months, you may find love. In the third month I see that you may be interested in building a life with the person? Or they you, but someone is getting bored and there is some heart break. In the end, it doesn't look like it will be easy on either of you, but that doesn't mean thing can't change in the future. I suggest that you work on maintaining your support network, so you'll have some trusted friends to turn to if things get rocky.
>>
>>18152971
No problem! My reading was definitely showing that you'll have luck in the future! Just don't get discouraged. :)
>>
>>18152985
Can you try on me? Got really confused minutes ago, same question

Love reading for the next 6 months
Female
Aquarius

=) thx thx!
>>
>>18152980
I think you may be over-analyzing a bit. Relax. :)
Aeclectic Forum has some great people who will just give you their opinion of the card interpretation. Sometimes you just need to see what other people think to help solidify your own interpretation. I've always seen my interpretation as what I FEEL is the truth, not based on what some mass-produced "how to Tarot" book might say. Take it easy. Maybe start with some general readings for yourself or a friend that is willing to participate?
>>
>>18152996
No problem. Just a moment.
>>
>>18152985
Can I have a love reading for the next two month? Thank you :3
-Female
>>
>>18152980
But it is also important to remember that the cards won't cooperate if you obsess. Do a general reading maybe once a week. Pull a daily card and focus on what that may mean. If you have any specific questions, give it a try, but don't overdo it.
>>
>>18152985
May I ask what makes them or myself bored?
>>
>>18153007
I would love a reading about love in general for the next 6 months, if you don't mind :)

Male, Capricorn, 19
>>
>>18152985
male 26
I want have a general future reading please.
>>
>>18152996
Some turmoil. A bumpy relationship? You may feel he is cheating.

difficulty in communication
need to make your concerns very clear, and if they are not heard and taken seriously, it’s time to move on, and I received Judgement to clarify that. I also received the three of pentacles reversed, which may be telling you to be very careful because you might have a tendency to be subservient to your partners, which is not healthy. I see an older woman who cares very much for you stepping in to be as much help as they can. You need to take her advice and let her help you. In the end, you’ll learn a very powerful lesson from the events of the last few months. You should take this experience as a chance to learn how to stand up for yourself and to not settle. Always be clear with your expectations and never let anyone treat you as less than what you are.
>>
I'll try to help everyone who has posted above this comment. Just be a little patient while I play catch up.
>>
>>18153000
Nice trips.

>I think you may be over-analyzing a bit. Relax. :)
Like every single time. I always do that.

>I've always seen my interpretation as what I FEEL is the truth, not based on what some mass-produced "how to Tarot" book might say.
This is my biggest issue. When I see cards I have a difficult time finding what I "feel", immediately switching into a mode that says "here I have words, I have to read those words" in the most detached possible way. Except that the tarot cards mean several things at once, and they can mean something totally different if the context is not right! And I can't "feel" anything, as I said my gut feelings aren't developed - I sense through my five physical senses, sadly.

>>18153010
Yes but reading once a week doesn't feel like good practice at all.
>>
>>18152943
The relationship will never be proper since you have leverage against him. You will always feel resentment for him cheating. Find someone else.
>>
>>18153009
This one isn't entirely positive, but that's up to you. So things might get a little bumpy in the next week/beginning of October. If you have a partner, you may have an argument. Something is going to change. You did, however, receive the Page of Cups for October, which is strange. Looks like you'll bounce back pretty quickly with a new love interested? But try not to take it too seriously. Maybe you and your currently love will work things out, but it seems like it is important to not dwell on whatever argument you have in the beginning of the month. The Page of Cups tells for a new beginning. This new love (or rekindled love) may try to take things very fast, but you need to take your time so you don't make the same mistakes again. Wow! Enjoy your eventful two months! lol
>>
Scryer looking to trade
>>
im back for some more tarot reading
>>18152227

sorry if i didnt answer you before, if you are still there ask me again and i will happly give my reading

for new query:
i need only
> gender
> age
> and query

thanks all
>>
>>18153011
I have the Ace of Cups in front of me, which suggests, since you're a Scorpio, that you are the one in danger of getting bored. I have the King of Wands here for why. I'm not getting a clear reading on this one, but here's what I have: You're looking for wifey, but she may not turn out to be wifey. She just bae.
>>
>>18152637
No, what gave you that impression anon?
>>
>>18153091
I'll trade. Female, 22. Wondering how my most recent ex feels about our relationship. If he wants to see me or make it work out soon.
>>
>>18153097
Male
How will preliminary hearing go on the 30th?
>>
>>18153097
Male
Love reading, whether or not I'll find that type of girl I'm looking for and whether or not I'll marry that type of girl and such.
>>
>>18153048
I got a breakup because of that, he liked someone who seems not to pay attention to him.
In those months, is he will going to search me or are we going to meet in this year?
>>
Since the other readers are back, I'll do these three anons:
>>18153018
>>18153033
>>18153091
then I'm out!
>>
>>18153099
Yeah, but baes will eventually become wifeys. Anything else you could potentially tell me about her, maybe appearance or personality? Or how to overcome my dumbass boredom?
>>
>>18153112
He may, but you need to let go. He is not healthy for you. You need to take this experience as lesson learned, bullet dodged and don't settle for shady jerks anymore.
>>
>>18153118
let me catch up with the two other readings and I'll get back to you.
>>
>>18153097
Male
What is preventing from getting what I desire and how do I fix it?

Thanks a lot.
>>
>>18153097
male
Can I have a financial reading or one about what job I should look for?

Thanks!
>>
>>18153121
That's fine anon. Take your time.
>>
>>18153119
I would like to ask you one more question:
Is there any way he could grow and learn from his experiences if we go back? (male,26,sagitarius)
What would be the advice for us?
>>
Aries
Should i Go back to talking to this Geminis girl friend that has a boyfriend who has a lot in common with me? What would happen if i do, what if i dont?
>>
>>18153018
Someone strong-willed is going to come into your life. There may be a capacity for abuse, so you need to be careful. You may even feel like you have things under control as some point, but this is not true. This will be a hard lesson for you to learn, but you need to communicate your upset with your partner or interest and possibly move on. Better things are ahead.
>>
>>18153091
I will give you a tarot reading in return for the scry.

Female. What does the guy I like want with me?
>>
>>18153106

Right... without that much of a background
it appears that you may get satisfaction, and you got some pretty good cards, however i can read that on part will fail, i cannot say wich one is you here...
maybe something about a relationship? if yes then you should be more safe

> sorry for the kinda vague answer
>>
>>18153134
What are you intentions for said female friend? Because if you're going into it looking for a relationship, then don't; Aries already get a hard enough time for being assholes, don't add to the pot.

Also, in my experience Aries and geminis don't tend to mix well beyond friends; but that's just my personal experience
>>
>>18153097

>Female
>20
>Query

Honestly I am so lost right now. I feel lost in life, lost with hope, lost with romance lost with my health. I don't know about R or if I ruined my friendship with J. I'm worried my current medical issue is only worsening. I don't know. Can you just pull cards and see what they say (general) or pick something out and read for that. Do whatever you feel is best or would want to read to. Thank you so much.
>>
>>18153033
Every card I pulled for you was reversed, including The Hanged Man. lol
Your spread is crazy, by the way. I pulled Emperor reversed, THEN Hanged Man reversed, then Empress reversed.
Okay, so here is my interpretation. You need to pay very close attention to the steps you're taking, because they may lead you into a situation where you're being taken advantage of. You'll want to consider letting go of any relationships holding you back, including the person who may be misleading you. In the end it will be a strike to your ego, but it's important that you realize your worth and value. This is a lesson to make you a better person, not to drag you down.
>>
>>18153152
Heey Empath reading today?
>>
>>18153168
I just got home from the markets, gonna put away my shopping and then I'll sit down to do some readings momentarily
>>
>>18153130
If you were to ever reunite (which shouldn't even be on the table right now) he has SO much growing to do first. You do, too, which is made clear by the fact that you refuse to let go of someone who isn't for you.
>>
>>18153167
can you give me more details about the individual cards themselves please?

I also wonder if it has something to do with those new folks I've been getting in contact with recently or if it's people in my daily life.
>>
>>18153109

intresting cards...
its seems you are feeling kinda lonely? if so then there wil be good news... you will struggle a bit for it to come but, in the end, it would be good

but, about being you type... it seems it will not be as exactly you like now
>>
>>18153185
>but, about being you type... it seems it will not be as exactly you like now
Do you mind elaborating on this a bit more when you get the chance?
>>
>>18153129
Hm. The cards say that you need to become more focused and driven. Perhaps spend more time reflecting on yourself rather than looking for a relationship? The woman you seek will be the Queen of Pentacles. 100% wifey material, so don't fear. I get the feeling that you'll know when you meet her. She's traditional, good with money, comfortable to be around, focused on family life and your future together?
>>
>>18153058
I suggest doing a general reading once a week at the beginning of the week, drawing a daily card in the mornings to reflect upon throughout the day, and if any specific questions come up, give the Tarot a try. : ) Asking the Tarot too often, especially about specific topics, will cause confusion in the cards. Your answers will start to make no sense.
>>
>>18153201
Interesting, though I've never been good with reflecting on myself or even how to really go about that. I mean I understand it and I can pick my life apart, but applying it is a mystery to me, if you get my meaning.
>>
>>18153152
I did a runic reading today that said self growth was something i should strive for in general for life. I tell myself i want to learn to be a friend but i feel that is something ive got covered. In truth i want a relationship with her, but it means breaking her heart. Leaving her seems like the right choice. Thanks, anon.
>>
>>18153091
Female, 18.
Am I going to be with M?
>>
>>18153184
For your theme, I pulled Strength Reversed. Then I pulled three general cards, which, in order, were: The Emperor reversed, The Hanged Man reversed, and The Empress reversed, which are all major arcana. That is very important. This will probably be a life-altering event.
Strength reversed: My interpretation was that this event was going to be very hard on you. It was going to test you. Hope you pass, anon.
The Emperor reversed: Possibly a man, dark-haired, will come into your life and try to take advantage of you. You'll probably let him, or maybe you have no choice. This could be in the work environment, can refer to a friend, or in the most extreme case, rape (but I'm just throwing out an example of an extreme situation).
The Hanged Man reversed: This usually related about you being given some kind of choice to make: yes/no, up/down, fight/flight. There is not much time, if any, to stew in your options in decide. Action must be taken.
The Empress reversed: The Empress suggests that you may not have made the right choice, or maybe you did? Maybe this card wants you to reflect on the events of the last few months that led to you feeling so low. This whole event will probably leave you feeling inadequate or drained. You'll noticed some discord in your life, and it is probably a reflection of what is happening within yourself. It's time to pick yourself back up and get your life straight again.
>>
>>18153211
Well that's a schedule I can get behind.

I still have the whole overthinking problem and my low intuition!
>>
>>18153216
Absolutely. And maybe this card is saying that Ms. Boring is the right woman for you, and you need to be more focused and driven on making this work because she will provide you with the future that you ultimately desire.
>>
Where does H have reservations with me, and what can I do to eliminate those?

Female,18,cancer sun, pisces moon
long brown hair, green-blue eyes, round-ish face, 5'10, 128lbs, glasses, scar on right knee
>>
>>18153252
You'll get there! Keep practicing and learning from others. Join the site I suggested and help others with their reading for practice. If you're not feeling confident enough for that, just see what others are saying about other peoples readings.
>>
>>18153220
I always like to flip the coin on these sort of things; would you be happy having a guy crush on your girl and trying to get in her pants an cut you out of the picture? No? Then be considerate of your fellow bro and don't go trudging into his stomping grounds.

But yea, if she wants your friendship, she'll come to you. Otherwise, just play it cool and look for love elsewhere.
>>
>>18153173
hm it does a little, explain some cards now...
dont take my word for granted but, i see that your defence could have more luck
>>18153197
well, if what you like its a brunette, with strong mind then, yeah... but it could also represent a change in your taste actually
>>18153211
Thanks for the advice anon, im still kinda learing yet... while i still truggle with some meanings, i use my intuition, that almost never failed to me

also thanks all too
>>
>>18153257
Well it'll take some work, never really had a relationship, I mean there have been women in my life and all, but never really a held down relationship, mostly just quick flings or one-night stands and all that.

But I'm getting a bit tired of that stuff at my age anymore. So trying to make actual relationships work is a bit beyond me.
>>
>>18153249
Thank you. I might suspect that it might be someone I'm working with in my music career that is taking advantage of my talents for his own gain and I get nothing in return since he takes all the credit for it. It might be my drummer or someone else I know.
>>
>>18153262
Thoughts on this? http://www.moonplutoastrology.com/dont-over-think-your-tarot-ten-pentacles/ I do it a lot. "This card is immediately, automatically good... Or is it?!"
>>
>>18153269
>well, if what you like its a brunette, with strong mind then, yeah... but it could also represent a change in your taste actually
I see. Usually hair color doesn't really matter to me, its mostly about short hair and some tomboy tendencies or some manner of elegance to their looks and personality.
>>
>>18153177
Okay cool!
>>
>>18153277
You definitely need to just go with your gut on the interpretation. Heck, you may not always be right, but you learn and next time you get the card you'll have a better understanding. What feels right is usually what is true, especially since you're basing your readings on intuition. The more you practice, the better you'll get.
>>
>>18153137
Okay, this makes me super worried; but thank you!
>>
>>18153273
Good luck, mate. Don't let him toss you around.
>>
>>18153272
Yes. Life-long commitment doesn't just happen. It is a lot of work, even for couples that just naturally fit together. Passion usually isn't the best indicator for a healthy, long-term relationship (though it is a plus). Trust, stability, and reliability are the most important. Without those, you've just got yourself a fling that ends in heartbreak.
>>
>>18153298
Godspeed to me then, I hope I can pull it off. Thanks for the added help.
>>
>>18153288
Take it as a sign to be on the lookout! Tarot is a snapshot in time, but destiny changes constantly! Make the right choices and watch your steps carefully. Think through your choices now so that you aren't faced with the situation I detailed for you in your reading.
>>
>>18153305
Good luck!
>>
>>18153125

well, if the issue is money, then it can get a little out of hand
it seems like your problem is being caused by someone you actualy know, someone "draggin" you down
i suggest a change of pace, you need to do something different to open new paths
>>
>>18153097

female
love reading if you don't mind. as if i'll meet someone new soon
>>
>>18153097
Hi! Are you still doing readings?

Male
A love reading please.
>>
>>18153104
I got a strong no to residual ronance. I see the Line of Contagion is dark in color, indicating that there are negative feelings associated. It doesn't look good for a reunion.

>>18153113
Query and relevant genders.

>>18153141
He sees you as a curiosity of sorts. He's not yet quite sure how he feels about you, but he seems to be open to learning more about you. He hasn't quite figure you out yet, so you still have a shot. It's hard to describe what I saw, but the interpretation came clearly to me.

>>18153222
Too much pressure involved in the whole matter. I saw a rope wrapped around someone who appears to be in pain. It seems unlikely.
>>
>>18153318

hm intresting cards you got

it seems that good news is indeed comming, in some kind of travel, maybe?
but it seems that some kind of relationship have ended before, if so, it will have something to do with it

also, keep an eye on numbers 7, you got 3 of them
>>
>>18153141
>>18153324
Thanks what is your query?
>>
>>18153339

i don't think i'll have a chance to travel anytime soon, but thanks for the reading
>>
>>18153342
I have a non-romantic interest in someone and am curious as to the outcome of our interaction.
>>
>>18153322
if you are looking for someone, id say to take care of yourself first, something unexpected will happen with you before, not a bad thing actualy

however, if you already have someone
id say be carefull with children!,
i see another person comming, that will cause a change, again, not a bad one
>>
>>18153351
if not travel, for some reason, i think of water...
hope that can help more
>>
>>18153352
Ten of Swords, Ten of Wands Reversed, The Hanged Man

It would be disappointing, trialing and not lead to anything.
>>
Male
How does my well being look in the near future? With the start of a new job, success and meeting friends.
I'd greatly appreciate it
>>
could anyone get a scry or cards for me?

male
kinda arguing with my GF too often, some love advices maybe would be good

thaks
>>
>>18153290
hopefully I'll find out who it is soon. Thanks for everything.
>>
>>18153360
There is one person in my mind, she likes me, but we haven't done anything yet. But I see, it seems something is going to happen and it will change the way things are going.

I just really hope it is not something bad.

Thank you for the reading :)
>>
>>18153222
>>18153324
Did you have a question?
>>
>>18153286
I definitely should. I was letting the idea sink in me.

Thank you.
>>
>>18153405
Try the same thing, but genders reversed.

>>18153364
Unfortunate, thanks.
>>
Did Empath explode?
>>
>>18153425
he is dead
>>
>>18153405
>>18153413
Seven of wands. Yes but there is competition.
>>
>>18153427
Well that sucks.
>>
File: Exploded into Mess.jpg (446KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Exploded into Mess.jpg
446KB, 1600x1200px
>>18153425
>>18153427
>>18153462
That which is already dead may never die...

I did explode, but it was over the current mess I have; still sorting and figuring out my living quarters. Reading post incoming
>>
>>18153484
My patented lighter flip says it'll work out for you. Do not trust my lighter though, it has been wrong before.
>>
>>18153097
Female
Recently broken up, terribly heart broken but would like some sort of guidance into what my future has in store.

Thank you
>>
File: spooky.gif (1MB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
spooky.gif
1MB, 480x360px
Why when i do readings for my friends or family in real life they suck major balls but when i do it to strangers they are always creepily detailed and accurate...

I thought it was my subconscious feeding me wrong info.... you know? sometimes is hard to be objective with someone you care about... but right now i am 100% sure the cards are not right when i read to people i know, they just do not make any sense.
>>
>>18153097
M
Could you perhaps give light onto what my future partner may be like?
>>
>>18153499
Would you like to test that theory and read on my likes/dislikes?
>>
File: Empath Makes a funny.jpg (128KB, 947x458px) Image search: [Google]
Empath Makes a funny.jpg
128KB, 947x458px
Lets do some readings! I won't be around for too long unfortunately; training again tonight. However, I will do more readings after training as well.

>Name/Nickname
>Description and Defining Feature(s)
>Colour shape combo
>Query
>Empath or Tarot

As always, love and good vibes be with you all <3
TRIGGER WARNING; BLOG POST!
http://vocaroo.com/i/s01Pdmhc5NOq
>>
File: golden_swirl_by_annfrost_stock.jpg (242KB, 1024x788px) Image search: [Google]
golden_swirl_by_annfrost_stock.jpg
242KB, 1024x788px
>>18153507
hello empath!

>Miako
>long legs and fingers, brown, messy hair
>golden swirl
>empath

i'd like to look at this path ahead of me that i'm thinking about strongly... a path of transformation, to become something else so to speak. where do you see this heading to? meaningful or just a dead end?
>>
>>18153507
>Gemini
>Mid-length blonde hair, pursed lips, chubby
>White rose
>Love reading
>Empath
>>
>>18153507
bee
long, flexible arms and long light brownish hair, sort of hairy
golden trumpet
does my tsundere crush like me?
empath
>>
>>18153507
>Shawn
>Tall, brown hair, brown eyes, scruffy beard
>Teal cylinder
>Love reading
>Empath
>>
>>18153507
Cake
I have a bushy/curly bard. The stache doesn't entirely connect with the rest of it. I have green eyes, a very tiny scar near the tip of my nose, dark brown hair. I'm skinny, about 5'8" or so, size 10-12 shoe depending on who makes it, 12 for Nike and 10 for Converse, my feet are weird. Currently wearing black gym shorts and no shirt. I wear ray band glasses because I have astigmatism. I can do a really good macho man oh yeah, but not for anybody here, strains my voice too much these days.
Blue Star

I would very much like a love reading and anything you can tell me about the next girl to enter my life. Whether she will be a friend with benefits, girlfriend, wife one day, whether she has long hair, medium hair, short hair, brown hair, blonde hair, blue hair. Whether she is skinny, average, etc. Just anything you can tell me about her. Perhaps when and how I meet her, and all sorts of that general stuff and what I can do to personally improve myself for this potential person.

Empath, but it doesn't really matter, choose what you feel in your heart to be right.
>>
>>18153507
Empathhhhh!

Carabear
Do I need to add the description?
Green clover
Needing an energy read if you are able :D. Checking for progress and such.
Empath, por favor.
>>
>>18153507
jack
otter mode, average height, brown hair
silver heart
cute short haired tomboy is my query
empath
>>
>>18153510
>Empath Reading;Future Specific
http://vocaroo.com/i/s18y82XVCYXe
>>
>>18153502

Sorry i dont have my cards with me at the moment. I can try scrying tho

I see two people fighting stance, one holds a sword but the other one fights with a long stick.

My interpretation would be that your likes and dislikes are always changing.

Although you are a very logical person, you despise arguing with people or having to ''fight'' for things. To the point that you consider yourself a loner and think that you are better that way. Probably a very proud person.

How did i do? i am kinda new to scrying so i really dont know.
>>
>>18153507
Ahh, finally, I can call in "Empath, you shit!"
Let's hope this reading isn't too bland for you heh

>Kyon
>Curly, Somewhat lengthy dark brown hair, with glasses
>Purple Diamond
>Empath
General reading please

Also, I hope everything's been going well for you. May you find what you seek upon your journey and good vibes be with you. We're rooting for you!
>>
>>18153507
>Earth
>Muscle, Black Beard, Short Brown Hair, Hairy Legs, Chest, Stomach, have some abs, gray eyes
>Orange Circle
>What can I do to be more emotional and to show that I really care and want to improve things for other people, including myself?
>Empath

Thank you.
>>
>>18153507
Hello Empath, this one is for my gf
>Maria
>curly red hair, blue eyes
>green circle
>how will her career advance, after two unsuccessful positions in her field?
>Tarot
>>
>>18153511
>Empath Reading;Love General
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0yIb5YcSW16
>>
>>18153544
Fairly well actually. Makes me wonder what else you could scry about my life.
>>
>>18153547
I AM A SHIT I'M SORRY! ;~;
>Empath Reading;Future General
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1FTjcPZKnpf
>>
>>18153554
Thanks! Lovely night to you too. Do I know the person I will be in a relationship with yet?
>>
>>18153557

>Fairly well actually.

Thanks!

> Makes me wonder what else you could scry about my life

I dont consider myself a psychic or anything of the sort, I might have sound bragging in my initial post but it was just an exaggeration. .. So dont keep your expectations to high. If you have a query i can help you with, shoot.
>>
>>18153486
I kek'd. I'm getting tired of dealing with this mess; almost at the point of hiring a truck and just dumping it all.
>>18153521
Apologies man, I don't go delving into other peoples' energy without their permissions.
>>18153553
Same as above sorry anon, it's an oath I took long ago and tend to stick with it, unless under extreme circumstances. I hope you understand
>>18153577
The one further down the path? I don't think so, there's doesn't seem to be any formed connection between you two
>>
>>18153577
>>18153584
Ah okay, that's fine. What was the major turn off with the first energy?
>>
>>18153579
Ah just tell me whatever really, doesn't matter to me, that is if you're up for it. Don't really have a particular query.
>>
>>18153523
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1VNDM58rcg1
>>
>>18153579
I'm not that anon, but I am wondering what will happen between me and my crush soon? thank u!
>>
>>18153507
>>
>>18153525
>Empath and Tarot Reading;Love General
7 of Cups(r)
5 of Pents(r)
Ruled over by The High Priestess(r)
Counseled by The Emperor(r) and 3 of Pents
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0KU9fco6Zct
>>
...Anonymous
09/21/16(Wed)22:54:38 No.18153606
>>18153507 #
Am i too late?

>Kachis
>Bright brown eyes, thick black glasses, short, straight bangs
>Red slash
>love reading
>Empath

Thank you!
>>
>>18153529
>Empath Reading;Energy Specific
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1SjMMIMpB2q
>>
>>18153507
>Rei
> Short curly dark hair, weird and depressed, pale skin
> Blue Circle
>will we talk to each other soon?
>>
>>18153596
Jesus, I wasn't expecting that. I really hope you're wrong, but I'll try my best to be prepared for the worst nonetheless (not that you ever really can be). Thank you for the reading all the same and take care!
>>
>>18153532
i'm...not sure I follow anon?
>>18153588
Just felt icky. I don't go delving into others' energy without their permission, but I didn't need to; just the feeling around it was enough
>>18153617
RAWR!
>>
>>18153573
Haha! Well, to be rather frank as possible with you, my current situation stands upon the threshold of probably something truly groundbreaking in a metaphysical manner. However, I'm scared of the consequences that lie in store if I went about completing it after what some paranormal happenings that I have experienced recently. From past readings that I've gathered from previous readers for the last few days prior toward realizing this discovery, each reading points in the exact direction/suggestion that you've pointed out just now. I know it's redundant and I'm not the type to focus on the same query for a while, but facing this one challenge in particular... Let's just say that I might have foresaw what lies ahead, however, being that outcome is synonymous with something that is capable of shattering "reality" in a sense, I have found complacency in doing nothing (at least until another opportunity appears for me to actually say fuck it and break "it").

Maybe, I must be the one to spur change in this situation instead of waiting for an opportunity? Perhaps, I should not tempt fate any longer than need be.

Once again, thank you, Empath. This was a reading that I definitely needed and I can't thank you enough. It is the final push I needed to face the truth. May good vibes be with you.
>>
>>18153654
>i'm...not sure I follow anon?
Will I find one?
>>
>>18153650
Haha! Thank you <3 and hugs. I'll be back tomorrow and may talk a bit more on it with you. I may be able to clue you in on the washing matching thing. Great sound effects by the way lol. Good luck on your class!
>>
>>18153633
Interesting. Felt like a long description would be better for you to latch onto. I definitely should try to get over my delusions of grandeur and in general preconceived notions, but its a working process unfortunately and one I don't think I'll ever fully get over, just because of my tendency to analyze, which has just been a think since I was a toddler.

Its interesting though that you noted that the specific energy may not necessarily be the next girl, which is rather curious to me for some odd reason, not sure why, no current girl in my life, but curious all the same.

Also are you European? I detect an accent, but I definitely can't place it as a native American one, though I know you said you worked in the day.
>>
>>18153653
I too hope I'm wrong anon; I never like being the bearer of bad news, but it's better to be honest I find. Good luck and do your best!
>>18153656
You're welcome anon! All the best, I believe in you; keep me updated on the happenings as they happen
>>18153660
That's not really a query I can answer sorry anon. I feel your pain though; I just recently found mine. Keep up hope man; we're all gonna make it
>>18153667
Obrigado <3
>>
>>18153592

I see two fishes ''swimming'' in clouds.

My guess would be that you might be thinking of some sort of fairy tale relationship. Try to be clear on what you have or you might have a harder fall.

>>18153597

I see two swords piercing an treasure box.

Expect some news that might bring you doubts about the relationship. I would advise to be careful on your approach.

To be honest it doesn't look good, but dont let that stop you, it might just be a small stepback.
>>
>>18153507
>>18153652
tarot pls
>>
>>18153676
>My guess would be that you might be thinking of some sort of fairy tale relationship. Try to be clear on what you have or you might have a harder fall.

You're actually fairly good at that anon, I'm not even gonna lie. Now I'm curious, can you read on the future or just present events? If you can read on my future wife if possible.
>>
>>18153552
>Empath Reading;Energy Specific
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0U95ScMw4LL
>>
>>18153645
>>18153606
http://vocaroo.com/i/s02aKulCs3Ow
>>
>>18153507
If you're still going, this would be appreciated.

>Stephen
>Dark blue hair, male, always tired. Strong jawline.
>Cyan rectangle
> "What's the relationship between T and I? What lies in the future for us?"

Whichever you think is best for the situation.
>>
>>18153681
>>18153652
I'll have to make this the last one sorry; I need to get up and have some food before training.

>Tarot Reading;Future Specific
The Star
6 of Cups
Ruled over by Temperance(r)
Counseled by The High Priestess and 8 of Cups(r)
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1WoY2uFSTf2
>>
>>18153694
I appreciate the advice quite a lot. People do find me intimidating it seems, though I'm not sure why, its not something that I really intend to give off, but a lot of people don't really like getting on my bad side and if they do they quickly shut up from my experience.

I'd say a lot of it has to do with growing up, my parents used to fight a lot before they got divorced when I was around 19 or so, dad would drink constantly. I mean it wasn't all bad, I was rather spoiled and got almost everything I wanted, but it wasn't a great environment for a kid I'll admit. There were some other things, like 5th Grade, a girl finds out you have a crush on you and immediately shuts you down and goes ew, kind of hurts a little 10 year old kid despite knowing girls liked me as I got older, that's always stuck with me for some reason, among some other physical flaws that I can't help despite my best efforts in trying to do so. I suppose its the universe's way of trying to teach me a lesson and to not let it get at me, but this lesson would be tough on anybody.

I'll try to take your advice and do my best. Thanks for the reading, it was very appreciative.
>>
File: cubeomancy.png (54KB, 1029x632px) Image search: [Google]
cubeomancy.png
54KB, 1029x632px
>>18150695
>>
>>18153737
>>18153709

Fug
>>
>>18153707
Thank you so much.
I had someone incredibly close to me that I recently cut ties with though I still love them very much. Could this be the one you mentioned?
I'm not sure if it was a mistake on my part as they had been having second thoughts. It hurts me immensly. If theres anything coming to you about my moving on from this or what sort of steps to take next I would greatly appreciate it! You're amazing!
>>
>>18153507
I don't know if you're still doing readings, but I'll give it a shot.

Kevin
5'8", dark brown hair (its sort of dirty blonde at the roots and I have a little black streak on the top though its blended mostly these days, glasses, skinny, 5'8"
Light blue key
Love reading please
>>
>>18153737
thank you for the reading... as for feedback im not sure since this is an event that might or might not happen in the future but if something appears ill let you know, thank you have a good day.
>>
File: 9780752858784-us-300[1].jpg (21KB, 300x460px) Image search: [Google]
9780752858784-us-300[1].jpg
21KB, 300x460px
>>18153739
>Girl finds out about a crush and says ew
Oh fug....I have memories of asking a girl out in 8th grade in class. She responded loud enough that the whole class heard "EW! FUCK NO! Omg, that's so disgusting." I know that pain anon, I'm cringing now just remembering it.

I'd say get a copy of "The Definitive Guide to Body Language"; it's an awesome book with a great deal of information to help. I wish you all the best! Keep me updated please, I am really rooting for you
>>18153747
>>18153758
Next time you see me reading anons say "EMPATH YOU SHIT!" at the start of you post to jump the queue. Apologies for not getting to yous.
>>18153754
>You're amazing
pffft pish posh, I'm just human darling. It may very well be, but your back was turned and very set on not looking back. I'd say moving on was the correct choice; no one likes being in a relationship where the other person is having doubts. Push forward to new and better things darling, I'm rooting for you!
>>18153763
Many thanks anon! All the best, and love and good vibes be with you
>>
>>18153769
>Next time you see me reading anons...

Thanks man. I'll be sure to take that up.
>>
>>18153683

>can you read on the future or just present events?

Sometimes one sometimes the other. I dont really know how it works to be honest, i just interpret.

>future wife

I can try to describe some things of her personality but not her appearance.

I see a lion watching the moon's reflection on a water pod, which is weird since it is day time. No moon in the sky.

Hard to interpret this... My guess would be she has some troubles with ''self deception'' . Could mean she is jealous? Either way seems like a strong relationship but with serious issues.

Beware of drug or alcohol use since it could be interpreted as a form of altered state, maybe even depression.
>>
>>18153815
If you could take a crack at the same query for me, I'll read for you in return
>>
>>18153815
can you tell me about the person ilose my virginity to?
>>
>>18153815
Seconding this please >>18153820
>>
File: 1474325413956.webm (3MB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
1474325413956.webm
3MB, 800x450px
>>18153507
Siddharth
Short hair, oval round face, big cheeks, over weight but not bad looking.
Shiny bkack and white stripes.
Any way you like to do it sir.

Financial future, family health and love reading please.
Also some suggestions are welcomed according to my situation good anon.
Thank you and may god be with you always sir.
>>
The thread once more falls into slumber, forever waiting for a new reader.
>>
>>18153584
>Same as above sorry anon, it's an oath I took long ago and tend to stick with it, unless under extreme circumstances. I hope you understand
I understand Empath, thank you
>>
How accurate do the readers here find online readings? Think it means nothing, forer effect, or it actually means something due to both cards and online being RNG.
>>
>>18153507
>Alexa/Lex
>I feel pretty average, short brown hair, light brown eyes, two tiny beauty marks above my lip on the left side of my face (when I was little I thought I'd grow whiskers out of them but it'd only be on one side :/)
>Purple Prism
>General future reading please
>Whichever can be more detailed I suppose
>>
Going to offer to do one or two tarot readings before I turn in for the night.

>gender
>query

Some feedback after the reading would be nice as well.
>>
>>18154062
Male
Aries
Genaral reading for the rest f this month, please.

Thank you.
>>
>>18154062
Male
What did the girl that I've seen in school hallway think about me and how do I go about getting to know her/getting her.
thank you in advance
>>
>>18154062
Female
I'm currently in a very messy situation in regards of my own mind and what's happening around me. I'm feeling very lost, confused, depressed and to a good extent, hopeless.

What advice could your cards possibly suggest?
>>
>>18154076
I was too late, since two people already queried you. Sorry, just ignore my query.
>>
>>18153507
>Gregor
>I have pasty skin, dark blond hair, blue-green eyes, somewhat atheletic body type, about 6 feet tall.
>Red Rose
>I have a crush on a girl whose name starts with A. I called her about a year ago and it's been very long since we last met and she didn't remember me on the phone, told her I send her an email with some photos from the party where we first met, we had an agreement where I would call her on a Sunday and she did not respond once I called her. Kinda unfortunate situation.
>So my question is about what future is there for both us possibly being in a love relationship together?
>Tarot pls
>>
>>18154062
Damn just a little late.
>>
>>18154073
You: Ace of Cups
Past and Present: The Star (reversed) / The Empress (reversed) / Five of Swords
Future: Page of Swords / Ten of Wands / Knight of Pentacles (reversed)

It looks as if there is some sort of an imbalance. Your past and present circumstances don't compliment you very well. You're probably in an environment that creates a lot of tension, and that blocks a lot of positive energy for you. Hmm, I think you've been denied some sort of happiness and love, and that has taken quite a toll on you. Alternatively, it could be you doing denying love onto others, but I'm not all too sure about this.

For the rest of the month, there seems to be a continued lack of peace, having more to do with the added baggage of hard work without reward. It also looks like there will be someone, maybe you or another, that will change their ways for the better. This could mean a situational change as well, in that your circumstances could begin to look up in one way or another.

So, how does this sound?
>>
>>18154136
This sounds accurate.

>For the rest of the month, there seems to be a continued lack of peace, having more to do with the added baggage of hard work without reward.
I am going to be working on a project starting today, which will keep me busy for the rest of the month at least. But it sounds like that project may not bear too many fruits. Oh well, I'll deal with it.

>It also looks like there will be someone, maybe you or another, that will change their ways for the better.
Well, I hope that person is me.

Thanks again!
>>
>>18154075
What She Thinks About You: The Moon / King of Swords (reversed) / The High Priestess (reversed)
Advice: Queen of Cups / Queen of Pentacles / The Tower

Eh, sounds like she probably doesn't know you very well. She could have some wrong impressions about you as a person, whether they are good or bad I don't really know. Hmm, as for advice, I think you should most certainly be a bit passive for awhile. Drop subtle hints, and try to keep whatever emotions for her balanced. Then… I'm not really sure how this would be good advice, but I think what The Tower is trying to say is that you should change it up entirely and be aggressive about it. Like I said, I am not sure how that would be the best course of action, but maybe it would make sense to you?

>>18154076
I'll be heading to sleep soon, but I do want to read for you. if you would like you could call out for me in the next thread.
>>
>>18154174
Thank you. I'll make sure to call you out in about eight or so hours!
>>
>>18154174
It kinda does. She doesn't know me at all and neither do I know her. I thought about just going up to her but guess gotta be passive for a while and then to go for it. Thanks it all makes sense and it helped a lot. Only thing I'm curious about is what impression she has about me.
>>
File: 1473257454198.webm (2MB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1473257454198.webm
2MB, 640x640px
>>18154062
Hello good sir. Can you please look up for me too? >>18153921
Thank you.
>>
File: Oceanic Design 1.jpg (871KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Oceanic Design 1.jpg
871KB, 1920x1080px
More reads for the read gods.
>>
File: women.png (1MB, 922x681px) Image search: [Google]
women.png
1MB, 922x681px
Hello darkness my old friend <3
>>
>>18154347
I'd consider doing a read or two, but the thread's close to dying. Then again, I don't want to do too many, so it may just be good and it would push the thread to the bump limit.

Doing readings! Give me genders of everyone involved in the query, the question, and whatever information you think I may need. Please no silly love queries and keep it down with vague stuff like ''what's going to happen next month/general reading''. They're too vague and while nice at times, in this case it's a no.
>>
>>18154388
Thank you for offering your time.
I recently had a dream where I was either pulled or jumped into a dream that involved a friend and protecting them. I'm wondering if you can see the reason why? Maybe it was just a dream and nothing more but I feel something may be working against us. Thanks again.
>>
>>18154406
Oops! I'm female and he's male. Non-romantic.
>>
File: 1473175249656.webm (897KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1473175249656.webm
897KB, 720x720px
>>18154388
Please if you can look at mine sir.
Here >>18153921
>>
>>18154388
Female
Vision please?
I'm thinking about a path I'm trying to head to in the future, into the dark of the moon so to speak. Where will it lead to or end up? Thank you.
>>
>>18154388
female
visions
will i make amends soon with n?
>>
>>18154388
Nice dubs.

I'm male, and I'm feeling kind of off lately. Just wondering if there's something to it or not. Vague i know; also not a big deal either way, so don't worry about skipping me if you do.
>>
>>18154479
Are you going to try to make amends with "m" soon?
>>
>>18154551
if m wants to yeah not in my power
>>
>>18154551
Welp. Meant "n". My bad. I'm too hungover for this shit.
>>
>mfw get completely and utterly distracted by something insignificant

Oh sorry, I didn't even realize a queue built up. I blame speedrunners and tetris.

I mean shit, listen to this stuff and don't tell me you wouldn't want to play tetris as well: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UlEK7yE_ui0

>>18154406
Generally, from my experience, dreams have little significance, and even then, if you want to see if it has any deeper meaning, there's a dream general or a thread in /x/ that's floating about from time to time, check up with them.

Knight of Disks, Five of Cups, Ace of Disks and Five of Swords.

And this is the part where I say that I don't even know if there's a reason or not in the first place, simply because it's one thing that's difficult to do with tarot for me. I would say that the reason is based on the fact that you're likely thinking a lot or working with the person, wanting to perhaps start new things with them or just overall, maintain a friendship during presumably hard times, but feeling like there's something wrong, and you're incapable of doing so for external reasons.

Essentially what you said. I don't think there's deeper meaning really, just your brain trying to steel you up in case that situation *does* come up.

>>18154419
Err... what do you exactly want me to read from the three? I mean, I understand you want a reading, but I'd rather take one and two of those, well, three technically, are not something I'm all too willing to read. Financials are a bit iffy with me and always have been, health is something I'd rather direct the person to the doctors, and love readings are well... love.

Pick one and tell me what you want.
>>
>>18154422
Why specifically a vision? I swear you people, at least your query is something I'll do with scrying.

Darkness. A treacherous path, one that barely seems to be visible, but yet it's right there, in front of the female. She skips onto it lightly, she herself being lighter than feather, barely touching the path seemingly made out of glass. It proves to help to maintain the integrity of the path, but time itself seems to slow as well. It all feels drawn out, and one mistake, being too fast or applying too much pressure or simply something going wrong from the outside would break this apart.

There's rumbling I hear from behind. The past. A large cacophony of demonic trembling. It does not seem to approach, but yet it seems to do so at the same time. The girl does reach her path successfully, and I see a golden cup and a treasure chest ahead. Riches and emotional fulfillment, perhaps?

>>18154479
Fine, I'll give you a short one.

Shifting and changing, seemingly things not staying. The night of dark is around, and I see a woman lying on her bed, tired. A watch is visible to me, and I see it hitting midnight. It starts to ring, as if an alarm clock was set, but once the woman jumps up shaking, the clock shifts back several hours in the past. Is she having nightmares, trying to, wanting to have something happening, but it not happening? She falls back onto the bed, incapable of rest, while the time just keeps slowly ticking by.

Not any time soon. And if this is any correct, stop losing sleep over it too. Just let things happen as they are, and since you said that it's up to the person, well then... either try to and risk things getting worse, or wait on the other person to decide upon their choice.
>>
>>18154388
Male

How would it go when I join my Volunteer FD as an EMT? (Kinda like a friend did with her department)
>>
>>18154388
If you're down for an occult query, I wouldn't mind having identified the little 7 of Swords shit who is sticking hands where they don't belong.
>>
>>18154585
i love the stuff that you do :)
>>
>>18154585
oh and also, i just think that your visions are beautifully and interestingly written like little story tales thats why i prefer them over tarot. they speak to me more than cards too. do you dislike doing them compared to tarot?
>>
>>18154548
Danke, danke. And hey, that's less vague than some of the stuff I had to read. You're not that bad off.

Two of Cups, Eight of Cups, Knight of Swords, Three of Cups, Princess of Cups, Atu VI, Ace of Disks.

This entire spread screams to me ''emotional overload''. At least the reason seems to be related to something about emotions, and since there's a specific Two of Cups and Eight of Cups sitting there, I'm wanting to say it's related to another person who may just be causing it. Overall, some kind of emotional stress, and in combination with Knight of Swords; you seem to be thinking about many things, but yet sitting in the same place, strangely enough.

Advice is rather... interesting. It seems to say that you should retreat to yourself for the time being, or at least let your fantasy parts wander, and perhaps be a bit more soft onto yourself until this cools down. Don't interact too much with other people or anything along the lines of that; everyone needs their rest.

You'll be fine in time, it's just right now it seems to be a mess. Good luck.

>>18154588
Four of Wands, Ten of Wands, Atu XVI, Four of Cups, Prince of Cups.

It's a very strange balance of somewhat nice and at least well structured, but yet at the same time it will require a lot of energy, or a lot of things will be happening around you. I think you're going to be a bit more reserved during this period of time, being too busy dealing with things around, instead of letting yourself collapse on top of that. Overall, the spread gives the feeling of ''shit's happening, but you're going in a straight line while remaining well-collected''.
>>
>>18154388
Female
Love reading for this and next month
>>
>>18154606
Not them, but i can answer that.

Doing mental scry vs using a medium like a mirror or a pool of water, or even pyromancy or necromancy, places you in direct contact with [ insert belief ] instead of using a... Filter so to speak. It's usually more draining, and people take it as "pretty story" instead of as an allegorical tool most times, meaning that they miss the 'point' of it entirely. Not saying you do, just most people ask for things they won't understand, and then it gets compounded by a message they won't understand either.
You get tired of that kind of thing happening, which is why i presume they don't do love queries either.
>>
>>18154388
Male
My development in energy work and occult topics is speeding up exponentially.
Will this keep up?
>>
>>18154388
female
vision
future social reading
>>
>>18154388
Male
Scrying please
What happens if I stop by today? How will it go?
>>
>>18154621
>no silly love queries
>no general stuff
>asks for a combination of these two
>>
>>18154627
thank you for explaining. i guess that makes sense, its not that obvious to mundane potatoes like me.
>>
>>18154592
You know what, I'll scry this one. Cards are being funny with me on this.

... although I'm not sure if that's going to be too much help.

I stand in the circle of green, withering snakes. They seem to circle and move around, distracting me, but yet at the same time they're not attacking or making any conscious movement. A distraction. And then, thorough the entire slew of snakes, I spot a white one. White scales, dark eyes, smaller than the others. It seems to carry some kind of a scroll in it's mouth, trying to get away as soon as possible, using the chaos as a perfect get-away.

The man that stood in my spot starts to chase, and for some reason, the left hand is the one that strikes down the snake, and not the right one. Whether it's a spear or a dagger, it seemed more like a spear. I instantly think of Tiwaz. The snake is struck, and rooted to one place, while the man takes back what the snake stole. However, the snake before dying, bites the ankle of the man, presumably a venomous bite at that.

Give it a bit of time and you'll see who it is. The cards advise The Fool, Eight of Swords and Knight of Disks. I have a terrible headache from this all of a sudden, so the cards make little to no sense on top.

>>18154594
A-awh, thank you. :3

>>18154606
Well, >>18154627 has the right idea. I just had far too many people ask me to scry something very trivial, and they don't understand what I get. It baffles me, because I generally warn people about what I see. Allegory. Which well, seems to be a struggle for some to understand. That, and it is quite draining. That's why you don't see me throw scrying about left and right as I did before, but then again, before I didn't give a shit about myself.

>>18154621
Yeah, no.

All I'm going to advise you to do on love for the next two months is to learn from any kinds of mistakes you may commit, or at least don't throw about your energy left and right. Focus on other things, put the energy there, but not here.
>>
>>18154658
Hunding's sons, in shield-clamor sore scathe here wrought me
Poison-painted was the sword they bore down against me

I know precisely who that is, thank you. The advice from your cards, as well as the practical advice one might glean from this, lines up perfectly with what a friend who is a medium suggested to me.

Thanks, and let me know if you need one.
>>
>>18154653
Hey, even a potato can become alcohol with enough time.
>>
File: plague_by_enki83-d9bq0uz.jpg (69KB, 753x1061px) Image search: [Google]
plague_by_enki83-d9bq0uz.jpg
69KB, 753x1061px
>>18154633
Christ, what's with occult queries and my deck wanting to put down every single card on the table.

Ace of Wands, Atu XVII, Two of Cups, Knight of Swords, Three of Cups, Eight of Swords, Atu VI.

This seems akin to a ''as long as you have willpower and you're going with your gut as to what you need, you'll be good'' situation. Maintaining a healthy balance of your mind and emotions seems to be important, knowing what people you may need to talk to for learning more, and when to stay by yourself and learning. If you start overthinking and delving into delusions of energy and occult, then you're going to definitely slow down. Stay by yourself on your studying; that may help too.

>>18154634
... I won't read this, simply because it's vague, borderline a general, and you're asking for a draining method. No.

>>18154644
That's more like it. Also, nice dubs.

I actually did two scries for you, simply because I wasn't certain if the first one provided me with enough information. While cutting out the details, I should say that stopping by is not going to be something you'll be doing, or at least you'll want to. I see a man stopping near a burning castle, with people moving left and right, chuckling to himself, and moving on. The first scry showed what would happen, and it would seem like things wouldn't be going the way you expect them to, nor you'd want them to.

So, keep walking. No point in stopping.

>>18154670
I'm glad you know who it is, and I'm even more glad the cards were helpful.

I should be good for now, I think. I have a few questions burning in my mind, but the most important one will reveal it's answers in time. So, instead of worrying more about a reading gone wrong and telling that it's all going to burn, I'll just worry about the unknown.

Also, considering the imagery and the fact that the white snake reminded me of a character, it makes me wonder if it's just one person that's doing this. But eh, I may be looking into it too much.
>>
>>18154658
Male
Will I get more confident with myself and will create new relations ?
Thanks in advance it's nice
>>
>>18154618
>''shit's happening, but you're going in a straight line while remaining well-collected''

Kinda seems like how people describe me. Being able to remain focused while under pressure.
>>
>>18154388
Female
Does he pity me?
>>
>>18154644
>>18154698
Was what was going to happen bad? Thanks
>>
>>18154703
Confidence comes in time, experience in situations where you find yourself successful, learning and growing. After all, when you know and do things and you get them right, of course you'll become confident. But it's a thin line from becoming arrogant.

Nine of Disks, Atu XXI, Five of Disks, Ace of Cups and Six of Cups, Atu IX.

Well, this does seem to say what I thought about saying. You need to become more comfortable with yourself, or at least well, make harmony with yourself, before finding the opportunity and the actual will to improve whatever flaws you may have. We are all human. Flaws are normal. Objective perfection is impossible, but you can strive to become your definition of perfect.

As for new relations, I am not certain if that's going to happen. At least you're likely going to worry about it for one reason or another, wondering when things will break up, instead of just treating them as normal friendships and rolling with them. In fact, the worry sometimes causes things to go wrong in the first place.

Even the cards standing in the warning section seem to say that if you don't change, well, don't expect yourself to grow. Don't close down, don't become too saddened or bitter, since that's one way to mess things up. I admit, the cards say that you're still going to remain to yourself, but perhaps just a bit wiser than you are now. For one reason or another.

Good luck.

>>18154717
It's not entirely bad, per se, it's just it had the feeling of you wanting something, but the other party or someone on the other side or just things not going to what you want, and you getting frustrated with what's happening.
>>
>>18154388
Female
What advice does the universe have for me? Thanks in advance
>>
>>18154698
>I have a few questions burning in my mind, but the most important one will reveal it's answers in time. So, instead of worrying more about a reading gone wrong and telling that it's all going to burn, I'll just worry about the unknown.
Not that guy, but I'm glad to hear that. Although it might seem ironic to say on a divination thread.
>>
>>18154388
male
will I get what I want in the next 2 years?
scry
>>
>>18154706
>>18154618
I guess I kinda am curious to see if anything major is seen to happen after I begin with the department following my Training and Certification. (Like a major large scale incident that will really put me to the test)
>>
>>18154719
Thank you for your guidance, for your time
Have a nice evening
>>
>hear kids shouting outside and generally making loud incomprehensible sounds non-stop

Jesus christ just put me down already, this is misery.

>>18154720
Two of Wands, Four of Swords, Nine of Cups, Atu XI.

That's strange. Either I'm off, or this person doesn't really seem to be pitying you in any way, shape or form. In fact, whatever he feels or thinks is not negative in any way, shape or form. There's definitely a sliver of positivism or happiness in regards of what they think of you. A lot of fire or energy though, that too.

>>18154720
That is incredibly vague.

Ace of Cups, Two of Cups, Ace of Disks, Three of Swords, Four of Cups.

That's a whole slew of cups right here. But it seems that whatever universe, *cough* my deck *cough*, wants you to know is that you should really start moving things along, or at least bringing in new changes in your life. Perhaps on what you feel and what's around you. Nothing major, but since there's more cups, I'd rather say it's more along the lines of what you feel about ... things in general, I suppose.

Starting anew, perhaps socializing with new people, and being stable in what you feel. But at the same time, maintaining a clear mind instead of letting your emotions be all over the place. Think, but feel as well.

>>18154726
Oh, don't get me wrong, I want a read. Sorely. I'm tempted to just ask for an occult reading and just be done with it, but eh... I know I'm going to be stuck forever with divination and that's the end of it.

>>18154730
>in the next 2 years
>scry

I am terribly sorry anon, but I don't scry for something so far up in the future. It's already a struggle to scry the future as it is, but so far up... [on top of that, this is akin to a yes/no question. which I don't do. That, and I don't feel like doing your query for some reason.]

Sorry again.

>>18154739
No problem. Be well.
>>
>>18154745
...oh, was that all? No, you're not going to be stuck with divination forever, young one.
>>
>>18154388
male
scry
the effect my project is doing now on e and b
>>
>>18154388
goint to a party with a lot of unknown people on saturday can you read how it will go?
>>
>>18154698
Thanks man, you're right.
>>
>>18154775
male
>>
File: sharmat_by_anadenel-d6tzlqf.png (1023KB, 700x1024px) Image search: [Google]
sharmat_by_anadenel-d6tzlqf.png
1023KB, 700x1024px
>>18154737
Knight of Cups, Atu VIII, Nine of Disks, Ten of Wands *again*, Atu XII.

Frankly, I can't say it's going to be anything major, but at the same time I want to say that you're going to have a lot of pressure put onto you, and you'll be forced to adjust to what's going on. Perhaps this may just bring forth some emotional part of you, or perhaps involve emotions, but it's definitely not going to be anything too... major, I suppose. It's the same strange feeling that I got; nothing too big or major or earth-shaking, but yet heavy pressure.

>>18154756
Ha. I'm stuck with divination. I know that one fairly well, since whenever I try actual magic, it doesn't just seem to work as well. I mean, I have things seemingly occur whenever I want them at times, but I've yet to figure out as to what makes it the case and as to why I haven't died yet from so many years of wishing for death.

So, I brush it off to coincidence and nothing more. Divination does exist, and magic may as well, but it's far away from my grasp.

>>18154770
>>18154775
I'm not doing you two, I'm too worn out as it is. The first one would require two separate scries which I don't want to do, and the second person, well... just keep on guard and don't accept drinks from random people. Common sense. Don't get too shitfaced either; bad call around strangers.

>>18154779
Yay, I suppose. No problem.

---

Alright /div/, done for today. I'll make a new thread and well, then it's up to new readers to satisfy the ever-growing curiosity for the knowledge of the future.
>>
>>18154388
If I'll had chance to travel, should I take it or don't risk and don't go?
>>
>>18154713
>>18154745
I think you meant to respond to me lol, thanks. I guess there is a chance he doesn't but I am pretty pathetic. Does the four of swords imply he's waiting?
>>
File: 1371177250703.jpg (22KB, 600x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1371177250703.jpg
22KB, 600x1080px
NEW THREAD:

>>18154786
>>
>>18154784
Sorry. Tired and I sometimes end up mixing up posts and querents.

Just because you think you're pathetic doesn't mean other people do. You are not others, and others are not you. Four of Swords is more of a card about stillness, or at least it's a stillness that can easily be broken by the wish of change. Considering the Two of Wands and Atu XI, that may just happen.

-shrug-

Who knows. I can't look any deeper in this anyway, simply because it seems just a tad bit too vague on my end, or at least it's hard to grasp onto this.

>>18154783
Not divining at the moment, but if it's to a place that doesn't have any weird shit going on or too many shitskins or refugees, then go ahead.
>>
>>18154782
>Frankly, I can't say it's going to be anything major, but at the same time I want to say that you're going to have a lot of pressure put onto you, and you'll be forced to adjust to what's going on. Perhaps this may just bring forth some emotional part of you, or perhaps involve emotions, but it's definitely not going to be anything too... major, I suppose. It's the same strange feeling that I got; nothing too big or major or earth-shaking, but yet heavy pressure.

Sounds like it may be something involving a friend or family member that may put more strain on me than usual?
>>
File: 1474326053419.webm (3MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1474326053419.webm
3MB, 640x360px
>>1815457
Ok give me 2 good sirs if u can please.
I wanted to know about this new project/business I started, it's financial future, am I gonna get success or failure? Coz right now I only got 2 clients and payment is bit low.
Second about the health of my mom n dad, simple.
Thank you.
>>
How do I find them?

How do I improve myself in pursuit of above goal
Thread posts: 350
Thread images: 27

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.