[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sexual paradise? How do I get there?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 212
Thread images: 36

File: AMAGER-Lust.jpg (778KB, 854x1299px) Image search: [Google]
AMAGER-Lust.jpg
778KB, 854x1299px
Is Islam the best chance I have of getting to a sexual paradise? The concept of Janna (islamic heaven) one is said to have a perpetual boner.

I believe the ultimate purpose of humanity is indulging in lust and pleasure. Why else would we be a bigender species with such features as hairless skin, genitals that feel better than any drug and body curvature that mirrors divine ratios.

Furthermore look at how much pain and agony repression of sexuality brings and look how unappealing violence, lust's opposite is.

I've tried worshipping lilith, but that did barely anything.
>>
Other things I've tried include meditation on drugs such as marijuana, which did work to some degree, but it always just makes me so horny I have to masturbate.

I've prayed to goddesses of lust and fertility, invoked demons and succubi to moderate but temporal success.

Ideally I want to be raped over and over again forever. I want my mind to be broken from repeated rapings, then I want to wake up in a fresh body and have it start all over again.

Also, being raped by eldritch horrors is win
>>
>>18142067
It doesn't exist. There is only one True God and one True Religion.
It is the Holy Trinity God the Father, Jesus Christ, Holy Spirit from Christianity.
No other paradise/heaven exist. You have been lied.
>>
>>18142086
wellfuck
>>
>>18142086
that feels like an eternal cucking which is the opposite of what I want. marriage is FUCKING GAY.

Why is god so anti-sex? It's like giving someone a fucking ferrari then telling them that ferrari has to get married and fat and ugly before you can drive it.
>>
I have the fantasy of being raped in my fat ass. Face down, ass up, hands held behind my back. I want to be screaming and crying to stop since it'll hurt so badly. No bleeding though. I want my ass to be tramatized by that dick though. I'm a girl by the way :)
>>
>>18142079
Join the succubus side!

>>18142079
You're too young in your life to attain that detached sexual state you speak of.
You must first put in work (a little more than meditationbating while high).
Try astral projecting into succubus world, communicate from them, assist them, help their quests, learn from them, and gain reputation with them.
It will be much more likely for your soul to grow closer and closer to their shape as your lives go on.

>look how unappealing violence is
>Ideally I want to be raped over and over again
The contradiction is intense.
>>
>>18142129
I guess I see your point about contradiction, but I'm talking about bullets and knives and things other than dicks going inside people. That's so gross. Dicks are the best thing to go into you aside from vitamins and minerals, but even that is gross compared to dick because you have to shit it out.
>>
>>18142067
You fucking kids.
It never plays out that way.
You will suffer.
And you dont know suffering.
Dangerous things you seek.
>>
File: 71e547dcac7f7e9a0c288d131df7706c.jpg (252KB, 950x1425px) Image search: [Google]
71e547dcac7f7e9a0c288d131df7706c.jpg
252KB, 950x1425px
>>18142139
The physical aspect must be seen through. Examine the supernatural aspect of sexuality and you'll see more of the image that you're going for.
>>
>>18142067
>Furthermore look at how much pain and agony repression of sexuality brings
There's plenty of that going on in Islam, so why would you suppourt such a culture? I mean, unless you're a guy. You can literally do whatever you want if you're a dude.
>>
>>18142067
>feel better than any drug
Nah m8
>>
>>18142067
Just use magic dumbass.
Shit works if you're dedicated enough.
>>
File: the gospel-1.png (642KB, 658x1307px) Image search: [Google]
the gospel-1.png
642KB, 658x1307px
>>18142067
You and I are on the same wavelength. I believe Prudishness is a major contributor to sexual deviancy and true perversion, and that we should embrace sexuality and lust. I believe there is a mode of sex beyond both procreation and shallow enjoyment, something higher.

I am forever transfixed by the image and aura of nude, young girls beyond a dirty old man mindset and something more close to practically religious sentiment to them. I'm writing a "bible" of sorts relating to this, as well as a very long novel containing the themes expressed in said bible. Perhaps you will come across them in the future.

As for a literal sexual paradise, I do not know. I think the best chance at any paradise is what we perceive here on Earth, and what meditation brings into our minds.
>>
File: alrighty then.jpg (45KB, 291x398px) Image search: [Google]
alrighty then.jpg
45KB, 291x398px
>>18142278

i came here to say this
>>
Islamic paradise requires hard work and dedication to the religion to reach. They don't just hand it out to any bored suburbanite because they say they are Muslim. Especially to people who admit they are pleasure seeking heathens on a Chinese cartoon forum.
>>
File: imgpsh_fullsize.jpg (417KB, 600x848px) Image search: [Google]
imgpsh_fullsize.jpg
417KB, 600x848px
>>18142273
he was only giving one example of sexual afterlife

>>18142337
Indeed.
A lot of the killings related to sexual avarice could be avoided by increasing the societal levels of education and respect for sex itself.
I think cravings and destructive/violent/neglectful behavior related to sexuality goes against our ideal world of true sexual liberation.
It must be a very mindful and deliberate facet of our lives.
>>
Just walk into your local woods at night. Look for the clown with needles.
>>
>>18142067
>Going snackbar for bitches

Read the Codex and enjoy life, nigga
https://docs.google.com/file/d/0Bz-KmaKZn5rlb0pjR2k4T2o2YWc/edit
>>
>>18142067
virgin detected
>>
File: disgusto.jpg (63KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
disgusto.jpg
63KB, 450x450px
>>18142337
>>
>>18142086
Jesus fucking Christ is lord
>>
>>18142067
the beast behind all perceptions can take you to any reality through its cold insectoid tracks of fate, you just have to imagine the most precious thing you could have and kill yourself.

>"religions"
>>18142086
there is only the holy spirit, fuck off.
one true god doesnt come in threes.
>>
>>18142209
get out of here shitposter.
our purpose on this earth is to fuck it to death.
our purpose in all other realities is to fuck it to death.
expand beyond our means, starve resources to the very end until we revolt and turn on eachother in dispair with weapons of atomic destruction or begin eating our own children.

this is what it means to be human
>>
>>18142067
How about you start a sex related business.
>>
>>18142668
Every rapist, every child molester, every voyeur and peeing tom and all-around creepy person exists, in part, thanks to people like you.

Remember that.
>>
>>18142652
Looks like some shit you'd find at wattpad, aka fake and gay
>>
>>18142774
Because fags like you and them can't control their disgusting primitive instincts.

Instead of promoting such a foul act why not abolish it?
>>
File: All The Devils Toys.jpg (104KB, 1019x435px) Image search: [Google]
All The Devils Toys.jpg
104KB, 1019x435px
Islam won't get you there
Christianity won't get you there
Buddhism won't get you there
Even Hinduism with the Kama Sutra, Tantric Sex and Yab Yum will not get you there

After you die, you must find a parallel universe where sex is as normal and socially acceptable as breathing, even in public with no sex act or fetish barred.

You must embrace it all with no restraint, even if it means reshaping your consciousness to accept and eventually get off to it.

This is the only way to reach sexual paradise, for humans on this earth are far too restrictive and punishing towards sex to ever attain it here.
>>
>>18143723
Because all it takes is a different perspective to let go of your equally primitive inhibitions. Your disgust is merely a result of a life lived conservatively. If you had let yourself lived more freely, you would not have this revulsion.
>>
>>18142774
let me guess, you think your wanton sexual urges and inability to mediate them sets you apart from all the others and believe yourself to be a positive force in others' lives. least fortunate.
>>
File: whitedreads3[1].jpg (219KB, 375x500px) Image search: [Google]
whitedreads3[1].jpg
219KB, 375x500px
>>18143740
>Your disgust is merely a result of a life lived conservatively. If you had let yourself lived more freely, you would not have this revulsion.
>>
>>18143772
Not him, but here's an idea.

Have a world where STDs simply don't exist, pregnancy is regulated quite well, and humans aren't a bunch of bigots.

What reason is there to inhibit yourself?

Religion?

Religion would be vastly different in such a world.

The "preservation of society"?

Society would be built around freedom of sex.

Moral superiority?

Your morality would be alien.

Purity and/or consent?

The concepts would not even exist.

All because humans started with draconian religion and law that heavily targeted bodily functions do you think the way you do today.

In any other world, you'd never even have this conversation.
>>
>>18143787
why in god's name would you want brave new world to become a reality?
>>
>>18142067

This is perhaps the most looney tunes shit I've read in a while
>>
>>18143800
Perfection of existence.
>>
>>18143836
>people should cum everywhere, it would solve world hunger
>>
>>18143851
No, but a world covered in cum would be heaven on earth
>>
OP here, I appreciate all the posts, even the repression-cucks.

I want to do an elaborate ritual to summon a succubus but my roommate / lover is somewhat Christian / Jehovah's Witness and he would definitely not approve. I suppose I could do it while he's at work, but it would be tricky / risky.

Someone should make succubus summoning kits and sell them on amazon. Candles, chalk, salt, cloth etc. Cheap shit that you could put a huge markup on by bundling together. Hehe.
>>
>>18143958
>>18143958
Degenerate, sexually obsessed people are the most disgusting people on this planet.

>putting your PENIS into slimy HOLES is the BEST THING EVER and the ULTIMATE PURPOSE OF LIFE! AND IF YOU DONT AGREE YOU'RE A REPRESSED KEK! UGGAAA UGAAAAA!

You're literally a monkey.
>>
>>18143976
>thinks sex is just about putting your penis into slimy holes
>virgin confirmed

I take it you don't value any human interaction, not just sex, or feedback from other people

You are also spiritually dead if you don't see the spiritual side of sex.
>>
>>18143976
>hates on monkeys for some reason

Were you raped by a horny monkey?
>>
File: t.jpg (73KB, 666x692px) Image search: [Google]
t.jpg
73KB, 666x692px
>>18143987
Saying that sex is the ultimate purpose of life is the most degenerate and retarded sentence I've ever read. You think EXACTLY like a dog or some backwards cave man.

People who have a lot of casual sex and different partners tend to be unhappy and make shit-tier partner compared to non-degenerates.

>>18143994
Here comes the obsession with rape again.
>>
>>18144009
you're right, I think it being degenerate is what gets me off.

Why should I care what you think though?

I'm not going to change, ever. I'm always going to worship lust instead of your cuckgod.

Do something about it or just mind your own cucking business.

I'm so in love with lust I don't care if i go to the hell Cuck-god has prepared. I'm willing to take a stand for what I want. Can you say the same?
>>
>>18143860
I want a world where facials are given out like handshakes.
Hetero, though. Nothing wrong with gay facials, just don't cum on me.
>>
>>18144009
also the only reason sex *isn't* the ultimate purpose of life is the material corruption of existence.

The only reason any of the "higher" things you hold sacred exist, likewise. Like pursuit of knowledge, power, saving humanity from this or that. All these things are of the world.

The union of male and female is the true higher perfection.
>>
File: cc9.jpg (168KB, 1000x650px) Image search: [Google]
cc9.jpg
168KB, 1000x650px
>>18144012
You will die as a shallow, unhappy man. That's enough satisfication for me.
>>
>>18144026
actually let me rephrase that in a less hetero-normative way.

The union of two beings in sex is higher perfection.

ie when any two beings have sex for union, not just for orgasm.

I don't want to leave the gaybees out of my paradise, they are most welcome.
>>
>>18144032
look at how negative you are towards other people, maybe you should see that there is something wrong with you.

If it truly makes you satisfied that someone will die shallow and unhappy, it's definitely you with the problem.

Don't you think?

You sort of just let me win the argument, dude.
>>
>>18144033
There are spiritual purposes to sex beyond union of two people. Ritualistic group sex is key in this.
>>
>>18144043
Cool!

I'd like to know more. My knowledge mostly pertains to tantric union and meditative sex, I don't know much about ceremonial magick or ritualistic group sex at all.
>>
>>18144019
good fucking luck
>>
>>18144049
Hey! At least they know they aren't alone in wanting that now. That's a step in the right direction. We can get there if we stick together in a big cummy pile. ;D
>>
>>18144046
It involves ego death and achievement of a true state of awareness, and is about celebrating the feminine side. Read Demons of the Flesh.
>>
>>18142086
>one true god
>trinity
Pick one.
>>
Lol, get a girlfriend OP
>>
>>18144114
I've had partners of both genders. I currently have a boyfriend, It's nice, but I just want sex even more.
>>
>>18142067
>violence
>lust's opposite

You were doing real good until there, friend.
>>
If you ever ascend you will feel the eternal sexual energy flow through your body and it feels better than anything else you can experience on the planet. Life is sex so the sexual paradise you wish for exists it really is life you just have to expand your awareness by any means necessary. It has to flow naturally though
>>
>>18144155
Ur a satyriasis then?
Do you feel emotional connection towards people you have sex with? (the ones you were in a relationship with)
Also did you cheat alot in relationships?
>>
>>18144204
Oh yeah. I have loved two of my partners, including current one very much. Very strong emotional bond. I've never cheated in a relationship, but usually the relationships are open/poly so not cheating just means I disclose my other sex partners to my boyfriend/girlfriend.
>>
File: aec736ae869ce.jpg (335KB, 700x910px) Image search: [Google]
aec736ae869ce.jpg
335KB, 700x910px
>>18144169
>>
>>18144230
someone needs a hugbox

have you ever considered your disgust for sex is related to your aspergers/autism?
>>
>>18144234
>those that dare question me are autists
>>
>>18144242
well it's either autism or you have some really sick fucking fetish that you are repressing by building up the idea that sex disgusts you so you don't act on your own desires.

let go.

be free anon.

jerk off to ponies or scat or whatever it is
>>
>>18144252
you sound like that old-ass lady that talks about recharging her crumpled pussy with crystals in the middle of a jcpenney or something. stop
>>
>>18144169
Sex is amazing, but after a few rounds I don't wanna fuck anymore.
And life isn't sex, life is being aware that you love sex, that you love food, puppies and shit like that.
Ur just hyper - sexual and by no means am I attacking you, im just saying that everyone's view on life is different, wouldn't you agree?
>>
>>18142079
>raep raep raep

def sounds like sexual paradise familiam
>>
>>18142067
>Is Islam
Stopped there.

Christianity was bad but islam is even worst. Only a weak minded tool would seek initiation in abrahamic exoteric religions.
>>
>>18144057
Actually read the bible Unitarian scum
>>
>>18145088
>bible
You should just learn the torah and sacrifice your foreskin, retard.
>>
>>18144263
Hyper sexual...yeah I agree
>>
>>18142067
Convert to Asatru and spend your afterlife as Freya's fucktoy
>>
File: ascended beings.jpg (3MB, 2893x1446px)
ascended beings.jpg
3MB, 2893x1446px
With enough luck in the near future humanity will be able to reproduce asexually, genitals and gender/biological sex being nonexistent.

That'll abolish the degenerate sex crazed lunatics along with the abhorrent act of sex once and for all allowing humanity to focus on logical and rational things that are useful, and help advance ourselves as a species.

Discarding worthlessness, that is true ascension.
>>
>>18142096
Ask Eve. She's the one that fucked humanity. Adam choked on the apple (Adams apple) that Eve gave him so God punished Eve by making her suffer (bleeding every month). Humanity later went bonkers by mating with the giants. We as humanity should've cease to exist a long time ago. God forgave us numerous times.
>>
>>18142067

Well Mormons can have as many wives as they want and also get an entire planet as heaven... so that's better than 72 virgins, right?
>>
>>18142273

The idea becomes more real when you sign a contract to become the women you will be taking as sex slaves once your life is over.
>>
>>18143787

Look, I know you're such a virgin that you think you want to fuck 12498123758 bitches in a big orgy where everything is "free looove,,, MAaAaAAan!"... but once you've had sex a few times with some decent girls you won't care anymore about big numbers but will settle on one female that wants you much more than the others and fits you much more than the others.

Then, and only then will you remember these Christian "shitposters" who preach you as a degenerate with no restraint.

>What reason is there to inhibit yourself?

((incoming Christian "shitpost"))

It feels fucking better when you finally get it in such a perfect way that you won't want to keep doing it so often since you got it so right.

She will be so perfect for you that your kids would be less of a burden and more of a "blessing"... like these cheesy annoying Christian grunt peasants keep rubbing in our faces.
>>
>>18144012

>I'm not going to change, ever. I'm always going to worship lust instead of your cuckgod.

Cuck means letting other men fuck the girl, this is what YOU are promoting, not the Christian God.

Personally I think you should try to better yourself to deserve many virgins just for you, should you desire it and have the courage to work for it.

You will probably fail, based on my EXPERT opinion!

You'd be lucky to get one chubby ex-whore to stay with you a few years and have some half-brained kids that despise you with your current magical potential!
>>
>>18142067
It's called charisma.
>>
>>18145686
>entire planet.
but what if i want an infinite flat plane that goes down infinitely deep for my dwarves
>>
>>18145813

but u come out in China m8 :/
>>
>>18145906
well, if anything, they would just follow the roots of yddrasil into other worlds, with other worldtrees.
but besides that it would go down infinitely, and even reach a point where standard geometry ceases to function and tunnels start forming into other dimensions, where tunnels in a circle never reach back into themselves and merely continue forever
>>
You will lead a lonesome and unfilled life, grasping onto endless pleasures, unable to ever satisfy your cravings. Your fixations will forever keep you trapped in samsara. Upon entering hell after death, you may get a chance to become a succubus, at which point this obsession will become your primary source of sustenance. There is no such thing as a sexual paradise. Tibetan Buddhism depicts deities that achieve liberation through tantric union, however grasping at pleasure as a goal in itself will never result in enlightenment or entering paradise. Beings are bound to samsara due to the exact thing you described as a good thing - the inability to see past indulgence and pleasure-seeking. This is why sexual abstinence is mentioned in most religions as granting potential to bring one closer to heaven.

However, you can obviously do whatever you want as long as you want until you learn your lesson. Indeed in some cases it is only after making the same mistake for many eons, that a being can learn from it and liberate themselves. I think its silly that nowadays there is a huge movement of hedonistic narcissists thinking their adolescent hormone-fueled philosophical musings are superior to the wisdom of the ancients. It must feel safe to justify one's addictions rather than examining them. Indeed, we are living in the age of Kali Yuga.
>>
File: 313c5351424b785a9efb7a1014d74b58.jpg (305KB, 1000x1200px) Image search: [Google]
313c5351424b785a9efb7a1014d74b58.jpg
305KB, 1000x1200px
So it appears the thread, since I've been gone, has been an argument between chaotic vs. neutral vs. lawful sex.

I mostly want to side with >>18145625
because I view sex in its current state to be a tool to achieve ascension ( a tool that must be mastered before ascension).
I also agree with >>18144169

When we experience sexual union with partners in this mortal life, we are tipping against the ineffable, which is the source of that positive feeling that most of us sex promoters are trying to mass produce. As we ascended, we will discover more efficient vehicles to contact the ineffable and enjoy much higher quality and quantity of positive experience.

Have any of you tried things like ankhing and other forms of psychic sexuality?
Beware that even these non-mundane practices can be infiltrated by impurity, so let your hearts be pure and guarded.
>>
>>18145930

That's a funny way of saying you want to get facefucked by Satan's cock all day.
>>
>>18145711

this is the best advice in this entire thread
>>
File: hedonism.jpg (440KB, 2562x1404px) Image search: [Google]
hedonism.jpg
440KB, 2562x1404px
>>18142067
You're going about it the wrong way, friend.

Make this life your sexual paradise. The internet has made this easier than ever. Spend some time exercising, eating moderately healthy, and taking care of your body, and you will have no problem finding sexual partners.

Seeking sexual paradise in an afterlife is ironically an example of the sexual repression you are talking about. Fuck now you fool.
>>
>>18146044
i just want my dwarves to dig, nigger.
>>18145625
>allowing humanity to focus on logical and rational things that are useful, and help advance ourselves as a species.

absolutely fucking disgusting, logical exploration only breeds unnecessary knowledge which leads to ornary intellectuals who hold themselves to be higher than the populace because they know it.
science should continue until we have cloning machines attached to our consciousness that activate at our death point and let us live forever and then it should stop, except as a joke and a game to play in our simulated magic libraries.
>>
>>18146085

"Conversely, all detention students will be punished with a trip to an archaeological dig"

It's one class every nerd with no game forgot to study...
>>
>>18146080
but i want to fuck forever.
i want to stain every reality with my genes
>>
>>18145711
>>18146117

No you don't you stupid virgin nerd!
>>
>>18145711
>my definitions of pleasure are applicable to every other human being, and I am qualified to tell them what they want in life.

Shut up and go screw your 6/10 mid-western under-achiever so you two can squeeze out a few more christian statistics, you presumptuous basic fuck.
>>
File: CsPTLqLVIAIfCeX.jpg (44KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
CsPTLqLVIAIfCeX.jpg
44KB, 540x540px
>>18146132
>>
>>18146132

Everyone knows I'm so acidic!

This lion has an ancient queen who is a 10/10.

She's your mother and YOU are the Christian statistic!

Do you not know your name, little one!?
>>
>>18146140
>I'm going to pretend to be deep and profound by making my words an unintelligible mess.

Oh shit, your argument was so well worded, I'm completely convinced now!
>>
>>18142129
how do i become a succubus
>>
>>18142086
How the fuck do you know you havent been lied to too? Since everyone has a different understanding of God, that brings countless variations in the meaning of God, which would technically mean that there are countless Gods that conform to different human ideals. Even if your understanding of God comes from a book and not your own pondering, comprehension, enlightenment, it'd still vari somewhat from other people's interpretation of the exact same thing, which means it's different, as humans thik alike, but not the same.
>>
>>18142067
>genitals that feel better than any drug
This is wrong, drugs make your brain give off much more serotonin, thus making you feel much better.

Also, any good qigong session will feel much better than sex, the effects also last much longer.

You are too simple minded.
>>
>>18146211
*dopamine
Sorry
>>
>>18146158
Don't bothering conversing with the Christ-bot

They are 100% convinced by their religion. It's more than just an intellectual convincing, it's an extreme emotional dependency similar to a drug addiction. Skepticism is impossible. They are fully mindcucked. All they are capable of is parroting the tenets of their religion.
>>
>>18146148

Alchemy kiddo! Do you even gold?!
>>
File: 1474217720250.jpg (133KB, 580x577px) Image search: [Google]
1474217720250.jpg
133KB, 580x577px
>>18146226
>>
>>18146239
Lawn tractor boss man! Do you even intelligible?!
>>
>>18142067
>genitals that feel better than any drug
confirmed for inexperienced with drugs

>>18142086
This exclusivity of Westerm religions is why they'll never be able to achieve 100% acceptance

>>18142129
>Try astral projecting into succubus world
Pffthahah okay I'm skipping to the end of this ridiculous thread

>>18146226
I've pretty extensively analyzed the Bible and I'm pretty sure it says it's okay for men to fuck women other than their wives as long as their wives are cool with it which a proper biblical wife would be. It's actually the secular concept of feminism that's fucking the whole thing up including modern US churches.
>>
>>18143976
Are you a virgin bychance? And you come from a monkey btw, respect the hustle
>>
Daoist sexual cultivation is what you need anon. Geting your dick wet, while cutivating a bit of immortality and daoist magic on the down low. What morr can you ask for.
>>
>>18146270
The path is the way, Brother.
>>
File: 1359865657652.png (334KB, 710x478px)
1359865657652.png
334KB, 710x478px
>>18142067
>better than any drug

Not true at all
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D5z6bZAT2EM
>>
>>18146252

Can't tell me NOTHIN'!
>>
OP here, I've done MDMA, LSD, Cannabis, Oxycodone and tons of other opiates, Mushrooms, several RC's, (salvia all though that wasnt pleasurable at all), and you know what, I gave all that shit up years ago. Drugs are garbage compared to good sex. You'll learn this as you get older.
>>
File: 1300078298SESTruck.jpg (93KB, 500x309px) Image search: [Google]
1300078298SESTruck.jpg
93KB, 500x309px
Did someone say succubi?
>>
>>18142067
The sexual paradise is only here in the earth.
In after life the game is over.

Heaven: sex no more, only superior connection with primordial energy.
PRO: Supreme glory and chanted dancing around GOD in eternal bliss.
CON: Forget about the flesh orgasm, is only a biological anatomical reaction.

Hell: All is full of pain and suffering.
PRO: A lot of sex (you're ass banged for sure)
CON: Even the sex is a nightmare like Silent Hill. Murphy Law X 10.000. Forget all hope.

Other planes: best option to find some sexual based realm.
PRO: If you can create your own plane like a local demigod you're done.
CON: If you can be the plane god you're just another loser guy just like in our planet.

Virtual reality: The Solipsism syndrome is perfect for you.
PRO: You may move your memory and soul to a hard disc with a porno simulate reality with a lot of hentai games forever.
Cons: A evil AI could control your system and you're fucked. For other side you're alone with yourself, that is very dangerous because all your hate must go back for you.
>>
>>18147353
OP here Great post I like your ideas
>>
>>18147353
Why does heaven sound the least appealing to me? (OP)
>>
>>18146801
Oh really, how much older?

Because Im 27 atm, did shit tons of diffrent drugs as well (mostly RC and psychodelics except for the strongest ones like DMT/Aya) and after several partners I dont care for sex at fucking all. I dont even pursue girls anymore I prefer spending my $ on booze and toys.
>>
>>18144040
Diff anon here.

No he didnt. He made some pretty solid and valuable points that could actually help you in future life and what you did was playing a victim and twisting everything round because you felt attacked and bet your ass you deserved it because what you stated before was childish and cringe af. "Cuckgod of lust and sex", holy shit man do you have even a slightly idea about how mentally damaged and childish you sound?

And in the end you claimed you won argument because fuck, you said so. You won, but title of the edgiest cringe poster for today, boy.
>>
File: Puzzle box.jpg (71KB, 1024x556px) Image search: [Google]
Puzzle box.jpg
71KB, 1024x556px
>>
File: 1336634992070.jpg (115KB, 435x435px) Image search: [Google]
1336634992070.jpg
115KB, 435x435px
>>18145711
I already tried to settle for one woman. She was perfect in every way and I grew to not want anyone but her.

She ripped my fucking heart out and left me incapable of feeling deep love ever again.

But, even beforehand, we both believed in a paradise of endless casual sex, so this isn't a reaction to what she did to me.

I don't have to reach a point where I remember christian shitposters because you're fucking everywhere, preaching celibacy and abstinence and sexual repression just like you always have.

Your pleas for me not to touch my dick every night fall on deaf ears because I've heard your shit all my life ever since I was old enough to go to church.

Sorry to burst your bubble, but I've seen everything you have to offer already. And I still want to live in a dimension of eternal sex.
>>
There are a lot of cases of suicide because of lack of loneliness, lack sense and reason in life.

I don't think there are any suicides caused by the lack of sex.
>>
>>18142121
What the fuck is wrong with you
>>
>>18148164
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2014_Isla_Vista_killings
>>
>>18148168
Not her, but nothing. Tons of people have rape fantasies. Why do you think 50 Shades of Grey became so popular?
>>
>>18142067
>The concept of Janna (islamic heaven) one is said to have a perpetual boner.

Islam confirmed to be a trick of Satan himself
>>
>>18142079
You need to see a fucking doctor
>>
>>18148204
Because the people of this world are mentally and emotionally ill. In other words, something is wrong with them.
>>
>>18148216
That's all a matter of perspective, familia.

But yeah, everyone is insane. We just mostly all agree to not kill and eat each other so we can live longer.
>>
wew threads like this remind me how lucky i am having found a boyfriend being so pure and non-degenerate

people like that are really hard to find in this sea of slutty perverts i mean just look at this board

>how to summon succubus??
>i got raped astrally!!!
>how can i have sex in my dream??
>>
File: 2463752.png (47KB, 300x196px)
2463752.png
47KB, 300x196px
>>18148236
No, anon, normie is not a sexuality
>>
>>18142079
>meditations on drugs such as marijuana
>worked

You've locked yourself out of sexual paradise. Good going.
>>
>>18148242
being a degenerate is normie as fuck though, especially among men its "cool bro to fuck bitches yeaaa 3somes are my dream man"
>>
File: 101.jpg (828KB, 901x1824px)
101.jpg
828KB, 901x1824px
>>18148255
Oh

Oh look

Oh my dear sweet summer child

You used the degeneracy meme

Aren't you a special little flower, so pure and holy?

But seriously, fuck right off with your puritanism, unless you're going to get kinky with it by wearing chastity devices and being denied orgasm. This is a thread about sexual paradise, not antisexual paradise.
>>
>>18148288
i wont fuck off, because seeing you disgusting perverts and the shit you write makes me feel good about myself and the person i love
>>
>>18148288
>being this triggered over a buzzword
>>
>>18148255
this isnt degenerate for men. In fact not getting laid on the regular is degenerate.
Really seems like you are making excuses to feel better about yourself, but thats none of my business
>>
>>18148328
>>
>>18148354
Not triggered, it's just become fedora-tier, something to mock when people use it seriously.
>>
>>18148361
it is, and most men are this shit, but not all of them

which like i said makes the few non slutty/degenerate guys lusting after sex like that really special and more precious
>>
>>18142079
>I want to be raped
It's not rape if you want it.
>>
>>18148370
>girls dont want to have sex with me, that means I am precious

keep telling that yourself. whatever helps
>>
>>18148363
Holy fuck
>>
>>18148466
im not male, so sad your pathetic logic doesnt apply to me
>>
>>18148288

>degeneracy meme
>puritan meme
>>
>>18148368

No, fedoras are atheist degenerates.

I'm afraid you need more research, kiddo!
>>
>>18148482
This only makes it worse tbqh. I feel bad for every unkissable out there, who gets sexually frustrated and blames it on the other gender being too slutty anyway
>>
>>18148236
There's no such thing as a male slut roastie

Men and Women are different and that's why we judge them differently.
>>
>>18148560
no.
>>
>>18148598
>denial
>>
>>18148560
>horny guys who arent picky and just lust over to fuck random chicks are "attractive"

yeah maybe if you have shit taste. its incredibly attractive if a guy COULD fuck around if he wanted to, but yet he has no interest in that primitive shit and is in control of himself, caring about other things.

and love.
>>
>>18148604
>he is only attractive when he wants to fuck me
>all the other guys are sluts
>>>/r9k/
>>
>>18148629
regardless if i exist or not, regardless if the person wants to fuck me or not, them being picky who they touch and not ruled by lust at all like horny dogs is a very attractive trait, its kind of powerful and charming in a way.

but i dont expect some nasty pleb like you to ever understand, have fun loser im out.
>>
>>18142067
>violence, lust's opposite
We have such sights to show you.
>>
File: 3575667546.jpg (166KB, 962x962px) Image search: [Google]
3575667546.jpg
166KB, 962x962px
>>18148540
>shit on atheists by calling them fedoras
>lol no, fedoras are atheists who should be shit on, do some fuckin research bruh
>>
>>18142067
>Furthermore look at how much pain and agony repression of sexuality brings and look how unappealing violence, lust's opposite is.

perhaps a more apt solution is to cum inside of wounds? Give them something to smile about
>>
>>18142765
Found the young one.
>>
>>18148722

>*tip*
>>
>>18148644
get fucked
>>
>>18148949

>>18146135
>>
File: 4chan.jpg (191KB, 600x1800px) Image search: [Google]
4chan.jpg
191KB, 600x1800px
>>18148918
I don't think you understand who you tip fedoras to.

You tip fedoras to atheists, not the people who make fun of them.
>>
>>18149024
that meme lost all meaning. you can tip everything
>>
>>18146154
Project into their world and find out what you need in order to become initiated. Don't just walk in; check in at the gate; they won't like you invading, or they will attack you.

>>18146258
>Pffthahah okay I'm skipping to the end of this ridiculous thread
Why? it only becomes christfaggotry and SJW.

>It's actually the secular concept of feminism that's fucking the whole thing up including modern US churches.
Cucking became taboo in the days of Property inheritance, so men would get really paranoid about their land and wealth all going to another man's son because he was born from the same woman before yours was.

>>18146270
word

>>18146801
human connections > selfish drug use

>>18148236
>lucky to find boyfriend so pure
>world absolutely crammed with virgins

>>18148644
she won the argument, which is why she got mad and left.
>>
>>18149400

if you think virgins are pure by default youre a huge moron, which doesnt surprise me. theres a TON of degenerate, thirsty virgins out there who want to fuck random succubi or would like to get laid but they are just undesireable, hence why:

"its incredibly attractive if a guy COULD fuck around if he wanted to, but yet he has no interest in that primitive shit and is in control of himself, caring about other things."

a person who has slept with 1 or 2 people could be easily more pure and less animalistic than some horny virgin thinking about sex all day.
>>
>>18143787
Because evolutionary pressures apply to humans. In a no-holds-barred orgy world with one town of Puritans, the whole world will be Puritan in a few thousand years.
>>
>>18149420
I'm trying to follow up, but internet died

>>18149400
>>18148236
>lucky to find boyfriend so pure
moreover, you should be praying that society will allow people like you to begin initiating pubescent males and females into sexuality before the degenerates corrupt them.
>>
>>18149436
Is that how evolution works?
The ones who breed less are going to overtake the others?
Their genes are telling them to have less sex than the other guys, so they are more fit?
Sex kills people, thus they don't pass on their genes?

Or is this a subtle national socialism post?
>>
File: excellent.jpg (39KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
excellent.jpg
39KB, 480x360px
>>18148177
>>
>>18146080
>Spend some time exercising, eating moderately healthy, and taking care of your body, and you will have no problem finding sexual partners.
Unless, you know, you're a guy who isn't some combination of tall/dominant/rich.

Not to mention people who have some kind of deformity, scars, or sexual dysfunctions.
>>
>>18148204
I think people tend to ignore that men have those fantasies, too. Straight men, with fantasies about straight women raping them. I'm so mentally fucked up that I think having a stronger woman just forcibly take me is the only sex I could give myself permission to accept.
>>
>>18146521
>not meth and sex with wheors on meth

pleb git on da intarnetz level mane
>>
>>18150138
You've never done heroine.
>>
Drink dog blood
>>
File: Fem_barbarian.jpg (62KB, 475x706px) Image search: [Google]
Fem_barbarian.jpg
62KB, 475x706px
>>18150148
I'd like to do a heroine. Preferably if she looks like pic related and it happens after she rescues me, the beautiful naked slave boy, from something.
>>
>>18148671

hellraiser is troof
>>
turn to satan. He will give it to you.
>>
Except you have no guarantee of getting into that paradise. Even Mohammad said he wasn't sure if Allah would let him into paradise.
There is only one guaranteed way into Muslim heaven. That that is to kill and be killed in the name of Allah.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k6ePVxRLDM0
Unless you are planning on killing people and then going suicide by cop, then you are out of luck.
>>
>>18150058
Quit with the excuses.
>>
File: A-59769-1448446357-3993.jpeg.jpg (10KB, 242x300px) Image search: [Google]
A-59769-1448446357-3993.jpeg.jpg
10KB, 242x300px
>>18150245
Wrong.
>>
>>18142067
Buy a plane ticket to thailand. Have money.
>>
>>18142086
You've been mind controlled.
>>
>>18150735
Paying for sex isn't paradise. Nor is being limited to only one ethnic group.
>>
>>18150342
Quit with the ignoring things that call your platitudes into question.
>>
>>18147353
>Cons: A evil AI could control your system and you're fucked.
Just take the helmet / suit / whatever the hell it is off.

If it's not bad enough to make you want to consciously leave, it's fine to stay.

Personally, I'd prefer AR (Augmented Reality), but I do agree with your points.
>>
>>18142086
>not sure if serious
>>
>>18147353
>Virtual reality: The Solipsism syndrome is perfect for you.
>PRO: You may move your memory and soul to a hard disc with a porno simulate reality with a lot of hentai games forever.
>Cons: A evil AI could control your system and you're fucked. For other side you're alone with yourself, that is very dangerous because all your hate must go back for you.
Why do you assume virtual reality is lonely? Social activity has always been a massive use of communications mediums like the Internet.
>>
>Am a virgin
>Can't emotionally connect with any female because my mother periodically emotionally abused me throughout my childhood
>Just want to cuddle and fuck with a singular girl for the rest of my life
>This is physically impossible because women nowadays are constantly jumping around between men
>My lack of understanding frustrates me and my years of deprevation have made me impatient when dealing with them.

>Have pretty much given up on women entirely because I just cannot get close enough to one for her accept me as a mate.

>Masturbation is more of a medical condition to me. I have to do it to prevent testosterone induced insanity.

I don't know what to do.
I just want to be close with someone forever. I don't even care who it is, as long we belong to each other. No promiscuity from either party, but not exactly traditional monogamy.

I genuinely contemplate suicide every day of my life.

I want to not want more than anything else.

I mention this to you guys because you seem to have mating figured out. I'm at my wits fucking end like you would not believe.
>>
>>18157260
have you tried summoning a succubus
>>
>>18157813
how

no bullshit 'rituals' ok
>>
>>18158503
bump. am curious.
>>
>>18142067
only place your going to be going judging by your actions is hell
>>
File: gg.png (293KB, 1138x645px)
gg.png
293KB, 1138x645px
>>18142079
What the fuck man?
>>
>>18142067
I mean you could just pay for sex everyday, sounds pretty silly to wait till your dead for sex.
>>
>>18143714

You're a disgusting kike shill. Literally filth.
>>
>>18147353

The parts about heaven and hell are fucking nonsense. Why would god take away physical orgasm when we've known it all our lives. That's fucking retarded. Why would you dedicate energy to believing such nonsense?
>>
>>18142067
Where the fuck did you get your knowledge of islam?

Before that is brought up: The "virgins" in islam aren't actual human virgins. They're over 20 meters tall and transparent. It's just a bad translation. It's ironically just because of that sort of misreading that you're supposed to read the Quran on its original language
>>
>>18161832
That's my idea of paradise. See-through giants following me around everywhere.

"Alya, try not to step on anything!"
>>
ITT: roleplaying permavirgin neckbeards.
>>
>>18156816
You're right. I had a lot of awesome orgasm playing second life.
>>
>>18142067
Islamic heaven also has 72 virgin 'houris' and shota Ghilmans if you're into that kind of stuff
>>
>>18150468
o rly?
>>
>>18142096
god is not antisex you just have to realise that you must pick a side.

this is all a spiritual test,

you select the path of light (the hard part) and you follow jesus and try to understand god and give answers to question like this and actually get the idea of how things are and why we do those things whats the right thing etc(being one with all).

or you can follow the emotional side the path of death where, like animals, we let our emotions drive our soul for us in exchange for pleasure (ego-side)
>>
>>18142096

Let's talk about your problems anon. You are obviously using sex to cope with some deep-seated mental anguish, so why not just let it out?
>>
>>18142067
you are one backwards fucking cuck.
One of us may be defective but dam i know i have never even cared for the stuff its ok at very best and its never gone past that just keep shovling down the whore hypnosis into that concave skull of yours and rot for all time and more.
>>
>>18144169
Obviosly you dont know that its not just sexuality that starts flowing sexuality is one of the weaker emotions joy is the easyest way and once in real joy in its full strength all emotions flow and knowlage ive experienced it before knowing everything before it even happens acting with no thought at all its so powerfull yet its boath sadistic and greatly kind at the same time it is as a tree that plants its roots in all direction into everything and every emotion at once its like a permenant mental breakdown or the greatest depths of rage where the mind vanish's and all you think is kill where one attacks with anything biting necks gouging eyes blows to the nuts the nose the throught the center of the chest just pure uncontrolled animallistic violence driven on purified instinct thoughts vanish all vanishes the eyes feel like they are burnng the brain feels like its burning feel no pain no fear and stealing all the energy from ones opponent and then going back into the energy after the calm and knowing one did good and feeling joy after the battle the joy not just of winning but knowing it was right and good to do so such great joy and a bit of hunger. and so much pain but it is not regret and it never will be.
>>
>perpetual boner
That sounds like hell.
>>
>>18142067
But dude..... I'm like dosh more than sex.
>>
>>18142765
Did you forget to take your medicine again Timmy?
>>
>>18142310
>Dedicated enough

And yet /x/ refuses to give anyone a road map or at least a series of books to learn how to magic. I still call bullshit on it. I will cling to Science and Engineering, patterns and graphs, mainly because they are logical and easily understood given preparation....

UNLESS SOMEONE WILL HOOK ME UP WITH SOME FUCKING READING!!
>>
>>18142364

preach it anon
>>
>>18150735

>only sensible post of this trainwreck of a thread
>>
Ihr wisst nicht wovon ihr sprecht.
Es wird euch leid tun, wenn ihr das erlangt, was ihr wünscht.
>>
>>18142337
what the actual fuck
>>
>>18142067
Just kill yourself. Anything will be better than the life you currently live.
Thread posts: 212
Thread images: 36

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.