[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/div/ - Divination General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 332
Thread images: 33

File: 1371175536282.jpg (438KB, 775x822px) Image search: [Google]
1371175536282.jpg
438KB, 775x822px
Welcome to Divination General!

Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

Every method is welcome: Tarot, Runes, Cartomancy, Scrying, Pendulum, Cleromancy, Oracle cards, I-Ching, Tasseomancy, etc.

>If you're NEW, please READ the STICKY:
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074

>Guides made by some of our readers:
Rustig, wrote this to help beginners on how to choose a deck and how to start with the tarot:
http://i.imgur.com/2rodLWB.png

Thoth, made his own tarot and rune guide that wants to share:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

>Some useful tips before posting:
-New readers should post that they're offering readings and what information they require from a querent.
-Look for their posts in the thread to determine what's needed and before posting, check if they finished reading already.
-Some readers will refuse to do certain readings - respect that choice. Also, bullshit queries will get bullshit answers.
-An "air query" can be made to no one in particular, but no one in particular may answer!
-Avoid making the same question over and over and/or to different readers, this may lead to more confusion than clarification
-Please refer to the Dream General threads for dream interpretation

>Readers and Querents:
Please, respect each other, let's keep things decent here.

>Chatroom: IRC (Internet Relay Chat) channel for discussion:
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.sorcery.net/#/div/ination

>New /div/ Discord chat:
https://discord.gg/bFAqcGD

Previous thread: >>18132635
>>
Any readers around?
>>
>>18136676
Doesn't seem that way.
>>
Hey any readers i would like a reading please
>>
>>18136668
Hey friendo. How are you doing?

A few months ago you said I would 'hold' the most beautiful dove in my hands but it would fly and never come back.
I recently stopped talking to a lass.

Hope everything is fine with you ^^
>>
>>18136732
Hello. I'm not doing all that very well; mind stressed out and thinking about things. Being worried overall. Not getting rest, so that's not helping.

Well, that's a shame for you then. Maybe the dove will come back, maybe it'll be shot down and you'll nurse it back to life, who knows. It's nice that sometimes the visions end up working out, but other times... not so much.

Not really, but ah well. How are you doing?
>>
>>18136742
I'm so sorry to hear that :( I was hopping you would be feeling slightly better.

No , you said it would never come back. She's a bigger mess than I am. I'm glad she's gone.
Must be nice knowing your visions were accurate ^^

Me?! I'm a lost cause
>>
>>18136742
I had a vision come true from you too. You told me I would stop working on something at the end of the summer and I don't have time to do it anymore.
>>
who is reading?
>>
>>18136806
I'm reading Harry Potter.
>>
>>18136809
pleb taste
>>
>>18136768
I am slightly better in some ways, but for at least a month I'm going to be worried about things happening.

Oh? If you see that as a positive thing, then that's great. And while it's nice to know I'm not completely off, they're sometimes just not accurate and that's that. Happens to everyone. Makes me feel more human by knowing that I make my mistakes.

You say that and you keep saying it. Nah, I think you'll get out of it eventually. It may suck for a bit more though.

>>18136802
Ooh, it's delayed feedback day. Neat. That's nice to know, although I cannot even dare to recall what person were you and what specific reading I gave to you. Was it something important or is it something that you don't mind not having time to do?

>>18136806
I may, may read later, but that's if the thread keeps up with being dead. I'm a bit wary of doing so nowadays, simply because I'm not feeling well and of course, slight shitposting here and there.
>>
>>>18135975
>I initially saw the Tinkerbell fairy. Upon looking closer, she looked vicious, strung out, and like a streetwalker...giving a wink as if to sell a blowjob for $20.
lmao
>>
Air querry incoming

Could i acomplish anything by start writing or would it be waste of time?
>>
>>18136816
At least you improved a bit eh? Don't over think

Yes!!! it's something positive she's a special snowflake.
You were right with this one , in two visions.
The frist one , you said the darkness would get near.

Maybe? I'm not entirely sure anymore. I will try to move in a few months, maybe I succeed.
>>
>>18136863
Even if something does happen and it'll seem like a trouble, people have a tendency to adjust to their surroundings to the best of their capabilities. If you allow yourself to do so, and I do believe in you, you should be good, no matter how bad it gets.

It may get near, or perhaps it's already there. Maybe you're walking through it. Maybe it'll show itself in a different form. Who knows.

All I wish for you is good luck and I hope it does work well for you. Hope is a finicky thing in my eyes though; it's best to hope for the best, but always be prepared for the worst.
>>
>>18136668
Is Empath doing readings right now?
>>
>>18136900
If you don't see him posting saying that he's doing readings, then he's not doing readings. That goes for pretty much every single reader.
>>
Is someone here willingly to do a reading?
My question is, how will the degree i choose affect my life? It is a good choice for my future?

Thanks. If you need more information ask away.
>>
>>18136876
I'll never understand why you believe in me.

Who knows , I always felt inside it tb2h.

>it's best to hope for the best, but always be prepared for the worst.
I doubt there will ever be any good in my life.

I don't think it'll be good, I'm following a 'dream'

I wish you all the best , take care of yourself.
>>
Readers must be watching some NCAA
>>
>>18136900
No sorry puppet
>>18136908
I don't mind getting call outs in thread; it makes me feel appreciated and all warm and feelsy. But yes, that's a good way to think.
>>18136971
What's NCAA? I work Saturday to Wednesday, so even though I'm around, I seldom read during this time.
>>
>>18137019
>>18136908
You guys should offer these readings on ETSY for 1-3€ a reading. Did so many for free.
>>
>>18137019
>What's NCAA

College football anon.
>>
23 / M / Scorpio

Even a one card reading would suffice...

What was the point of that fight me and my friend had?
>>
>>18136961
Hey, why not? is what I'm tempted to say.

Oh, and don't say that. That's foolish. I thought the same thing, and now I have a ball of bloop attached to me that doesn't want to let go. It's ridiculous.

Take care as well, friend.

>>18137019
Oh, it is nice, since it does give you the feeling of wanting and what not, but at the same time I think it's kind of pointless most of the times because well, they just want a reading. And if the person doesn't say that they're reading, or they haven't posted in a while, then why even ask?

>>18137041
I don't feel confident in my abilities and I'm not charismatic enough to do readings for people for money. Empath could potentially do so, but not me.

>>18137052
Eight of Wands and Nine of Swords.

Something was sitting on someone's mind, be it your friend's or yours. Acting upon thoughts that were sitting about in one's mind, not really letting things to sit and perhaps be thought through or anything along the lines of what normally could be done.

You may as well try to make up with your friend and ask them as to why this was the case, if it wasn't too explosive and if they're willing to do so after a day or two.
>>
>>18137041
Its because our job is to make you Happy from our readings for free.
>>
>>18137065
You're one of the most desired readers and all the readings I got from you I enjoyed a lot. A few $ or € are nothing compared to all the work and time you guys put in for... almost nothing or people not even saying thank you or giving feedback.

But I understand.

>>18137069
Most people are ungrateful, demanding brats though. It also depends if a reader needs money. I personally don't see anything wrong with giving people the option to pay or "tip" so to speak.
>>
I'll throw a question out there, what the hell.

26 (well close enough, 26 in Nov.)
Male
Scorpio

Is there gonna be a cute girl like the two types/looks I'm thinking of anytime in my future? Maybe wife (if I ever have one of those) or whatever? Like think type like I don't know you you gotta drama/actress girls, cheerleader girls, tomboys, sports girls, free spirited/hippy girls, etc. Like any of that in my future that are cute to me that I may or may not end up marrying, is it near in the future if it is?

I apologize if that seems like a loading question, wasn't sure how to word it exactly.
>>
>>18136908
Oh God stfu
>>
>>18137133
She's right, faggot.
>>
>>18136668
Op is mad at me
>>
File: acanthus.jpg (87KB, 506x768px) Image search: [Google]
acanthus.jpg
87KB, 506x768px
Anybody else done death readings? I was asked to do one for a good friend regarding his father and it came out with details that he already knew that I didn't. It disturbed me enough to read myself, and I'm actually pleased with that particular arc of my life. Kinda grim though.

I'm way to drained to read at the moment, but happy to talk about divination.
>>
>>18137041
Don't you need a following for that?
>>
>>18137192
Do you? I mean people are super quick to flood readers like Empath or !Xwbf.SgaEQ to spam them about their love questions, but they wouldn't be willing to give anything back? Now mind you I don't know about these readers and their personal financial situations. If they are totally fine and need no money at all, that's great. But I could imagine it's not the case for every one of them.

It was just a suggestion. I got some readings via Etsy in the last year and I didn't like any of them as much as the good readings I got here for free.
>>
File: IMG_1418.jpg (71KB, 540x671px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1418.jpg
71KB, 540x671px
How's it going /div/? Still keeping busy I see? What methods have the diviners been working on or practicing lately?
>>
>>18137171
Will you give death readings on /div/ one day? I'd be interested.
>>
>>18137214

I'm still into tarot, I CAN do palmistry but find that I don't like doing it online at all, and I've been monkeying with scrying recently.

Aside from that I'm alright.

>>18137216

Nope. Too grim.
>>
Is anyone still doing readings?
>>
>>18137207
I'm a reader myself, I don't care if people say thank you. I only care if they lie about trading I.e. someone told me theyd trade with me yesterday and I spent twenty minutes writing their reading out for no trade in return
>>
Anyone interested in trading readings?

Keep in mind the reading is not for me, its for my brother.

I always have a terrible time reading for people I know irl...
>>
>>18137207
If you're really curious, I'm in a somewhat stable position and will be for a couple of years, but my actual finances depend on what's going to happen in a month. Even then, I don't feel like it's too right to charge for a reading, unless someone really wishes to donate, so I'm not doing it and I wouldn't, even if I was tight on both money and shelter.

And yeah, I don't know just how long it would take me to get to the point where people would actually come and buy a reading literally right from scratch.
>>
Rather dead thread for the most part without any readers doing readings.
>>
>>18137207

Readings for money are somewhat unethical or at least that's my person opinion.

Usually when you charge some one for something is something "palpable". Even if it's not am actual thing like let's say a service or a medical consult, there is no doubt it exist.

With fortune telling you are never sure how veridic your reading is, unless you are literally a psychic which in most cases they are not.
>>
File: image.jpg (998KB, 2446x2569px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
998KB, 2446x2569px
>>18137214
Honing my tasseomancy skills
>>18137226
I'd only like an interpretation. The central image in pic related looks like a stallion, you can see the mane, head, muscular horse body etc. Do you see anything else?

I'll do an I Ching for your brother. A clear question would be nice.
>>
File: 1466481635642.gif (1MB, 350x280px) Image search: [Google]
1466481635642.gif
1MB, 350x280px
>>18137214

Hey Hininks! Any tips for reading for people I know and not staining the reading?

My personal opinions always get in the way of being objective. Do you have the same issue?
>>
>>18137243
Would you mind an anon giving one without asking for a trade in return?
>>
>>18137226
Ok what is the query
>>
>>18137251
Sure, shoot away
>>
>>18137251
I have a pic of tea too if you want to do another?
>>
>>18137261
Ok I'm not very good at it but post away
>>
>>18137257
This is going to be my own kind of training, so do not expect proper interpretation. I'll just say what I see.

I see a full moon, visible behind some clouds on the rightmost side. Formations of a tornado on the leftmost side.

There's a very distinct image of some kind of a rat, standing on two feet, roaring. A lot of darkness, a lot of clouds surrounding the entire scene. There's something coming out of there too, something with a smile on it's face.

At the very top, above all of these clouds and strange formations that don't make sense, there's a sapling of sorts, growing.

A lot of turbulence, a lot of struggle, but I would say that it shows some growth at the end of it. There's something to grow. But times are confusing, and even if there's some light out, you're not entirely certain whether your path will lead you to the right places. Steer off just a bit, and you get caught up in a lot of events.

I don't do proper tasseomancy readings, but I seem to have a knack for seeing fun stuff in the cups.

>>18137261
Sure.
>>
File: leavesfromthevine.jpg (39KB, 447x658px) Image search: [Google]
leavesfromthevine.jpg
39KB, 447x658px
>>18137262
>>18137251
pref love reading but whatever is fine!
>>
>>18137271
It's hard to say what's up with this, because it's easier to look for images when the leaves are a bit more... spread out. More watery. I do have to say, it's kind of possible to make out some birds in flight, heading towards something. And a butterfly coming out of it's shell.

Expect changes and movement in your love life. But then again, don't take this one too seriously; hard to read.
>>
>>18137243

It's going to sound grim but I have seen people around the horse, they look scared of it as if they were to be stomped.

If you would like my interpretation. I think strong change is comming to your life and it could affect people around you. Said change is probably going to take you by surprise. Save money just in case.

Keep in mind this is only the 4th time I do this type of readings and well I didn't know the query so I could just have rambled words.

Anyways my brothers query is related to him moving to Medellin, Colombia. How will it go?

Thanks in advance!
>>
>>18137274
thanks!
>>
>>18137253

My brother is moving to another country. He wants to know how it will go. Specially financially speaking since He is going with a business in mind.

What is your query m8?
>>
>>18137270
It's pretty accurate, thank you! I am indeed in turbulent times, trying to steer my ship to a safe haven.
>>18137271
If you rotate your cup 120 degrees counterclockwise, you'll see a person, in a uniform, on one feet. This person is kicking the other one in the butt out of the cup, suggesting a run in with a person of authority. There is a crescent moon halo behind the head, which confirms joyous news for the cleansing person.

In short: you either need to do some serious closet cleaning and pushing harmful people out, or you need to avoid stepping on other people's toes if you're on the receiving end.

How did I do?
>>
>>18137292
The Star
Ace of Cups
10 of Swords

I don't think there will be a big changes to the finances or it is not as important compared to other things that will happen to him. He might find himself loving it and finding a girlfriend or something like that along the way. He will be feeling hopeful and a renewed energy for life in this new country. I think it will bring closure to him in some other aspect in his life too like it will allow him to move on. I pulled a card specifically for finances and got the 9 of wands so he might find himself having too much fun and spending a lot. Alternatively, he could be making a lot but then spending a lot to support his new lifestyle. Either way this reading is very positive.

My query is what is the best thing that will happen next week for me?
>>
>>18137279
Thanks, saving money is a sound advice indeed.

The answer to your query is: Hsiao Ch'u - The Taming Power of the Small, line 4 & 6

There is fear, but it will go away. This will help your brother develop his character and mature. However I see some trouble related to a woman.
This is an issue your brother has to handle. However, he should not hide anything from you and ask for your counsel when he's in doubt. He'll push through and be okay.
>>
>>18137271
>>18137299
i try not to step on people's toes, but thanks
>>
File: thTQGMON5G.jpg (5KB, 150x150px) Image search: [Google]
thTQGMON5G.jpg
5KB, 150x150px
"The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination"

In search of someone willing to do a reading / divination / whatever you feel is appropriate.

I'll just dump some information for I wanna provide at least as much as is needed. German btw

>Nathanael's the name (which by coincidence (?) is formed by combining the last two sillabels each of the names of my two younger brothers (got a sis too), you could figure their names out based on this i guess), male, 21 in october, libra, 2 months ago I moved out of the apartment my gf and I had for 3 years due to her rising alcohol addiction and side effects on the relationship; after years of telling her I suffer from this only now she realises her problem and is willing to do "everything" to change. Wants to see me again, I refused till now.

>Been homeless for a month, now found an alright room, working at different places, studying archeology and theology for years now after having travelled.

>Musician / Drummer since my childhood, catholic but doubtful till the age of ~12, even an acolyte, now something around an agnostic and been interested in space / physics / maths all my life and recently got deeper into quantum stuff. Still have no answers to the big questions, but I'm somehow calmed by the sheer beauty and sophistication this world offers on so many levels, most never possibly visible for the human eye; at other times depressive for the lack of seeing any sense in humans, their behaviour and the overall "purpose" of love, hatred driving humans to kill each other, and life itself.
At this point, I consider that forming living Organisms is just what matter does to increase Entropy more efficiently. Don't know why at all though.

Anyway, I'd love someone willing to predict me a general future reading or let me know whatever you can make out about me. Or my future life, for time is but an illusion.

Picture for ants cause on mobile limited internet; Tomasz Alen Kopera's the man worth checking out.
>>
File: il_570xN.995401481_hwdh[1].jpg (55KB, 570x428px) Image search: [Google]
il_570xN.995401481_hwdh[1].jpg
55KB, 570x428px
Wow this tarot deck on Etsy is beautiful. Too bad it's 45 bucks
>>
>>18137319

>Four of Swords
>King of Pentacles
>Emperess Reversed

Nice, I think a very needed moment of rest is comming your way. Remember that there is no weakness in taking time for yourself, Specially if you are feeling I'll or just burn out.

Alternatively It could refer to some council you will get. Incubating ideas. Said council could easily be related to something material as money or health or maybe your parents. If its the later, follow your father's advice.

Hope it helped and thanks for the reading.
>>
>>18137349
What's the name of the deck?
>>
Male
Pisces

I would like a reading about me winning the lotery and about my PAST overal. if you are willing you can read my future too thanks
>>
>>18137358
Golden thread

https://www.etsy.com/listing/267035991/golden-thread-tarot-deck-tarot-cards
>>
>>18137354
Thanks, you too.
>>
>>18137348

I guess I can try. Give me a few minutes and I see what I can get.

Keep in mind the reading is ough to be vague since so it's the query, but I like a good challenge.

Hope I can help.
>>
Air query coming in

20/Male/Taurus

I'm serving in the U.S Navy. I was deployed late last year to the middle east and came back in May of this year. My wife left me. I'm dating someone else now but I still think about her non stop. I've missed her so much that when I found out she decided to move out when I was in Aqaba, I was on watch and ran to the bathroom to cry and put my M9 in my mouth trying to find the courage to pull, but couldnt. I feel like I can't live without her. Can someone please tell me if her and I will be together again one day?

Thank you.
>>
File: il_570xN.1005720113_mdcd[1].jpg (229KB, 570x958px) Image search: [Google]
il_570xN.1005720113_mdcd[1].jpg
229KB, 570x958px
Anyone know what this deck is from? Saw it on some lady's advertisement.
>>
>>18137378

I'm really glad and looking forward to enjoy your reading as I'm drinking (I never do) and smoking (I regretably haven't entirely quit by now) tonight due to having sleep issues anyway.
I thank you kindly for your time in advance
>>
File: WitchesTarotTop.jpg (42KB, 642x250px) Image search: [Google]
WitchesTarotTop.jpg
42KB, 642x250px
>>18137396
It's the Witches Tarot by Ellen Dugan, quite nice

http://www.aeclectic.net/tarot/cards/witches-dugan/
>>
>>18137396
>you will never experience happy, old time country living with a 10/10 waifu and kids
oh god this picture stings
>>
>>18137171
I've done it before, but I'm really not fond of death readings. They feel like shit when you do them.

>>18137225
Yep, that's always annoying. You were the one who gave the astro readings, right? You gave me a really good one, and I felt like I should have given you a longer one in return than I did, but my scries have gotten really condensed at this point.

>>18137041
>>18137207
>most money I've made in 24 hours giving readings: about $35
>most money I've made in 24 hours selling insurance: about $3100
I really don't feel bad about not getting paid for readings. The trades are nice, though.
>>
>>18137404
Thanks. Now who wants to crowd fund me it
>>
>>18137392
>>18137392

I'm sorry I've never done a reading, but I wanna get this off my chest. germanbro from above again btw

I'm sorry to hear about your wife, and though you might've heard this before; if faithfulness to her serving husband didn't mean much to her, you very probably deserve much better company.

> btw never ever having held a loaded gun before, I still naively imagine the simple pull of a trigger not to be "as difficult" especially in such a moment as you experienced; and for I've been suicidal in the past and performed some pretty practical methods requiring more determination and willpower in the progress.

I guess a lot of people who have never held a gun due to their country of residence and who are sick of life would pull the trigger instantly, cause they're finally given the chance and possibilty of such an easy, rather painless and quick death. Same as most would consider drinking the perfect, painless and peaceful poison at some point of their life, if offered.

tl;dr I believe you not being able to pull the trigger was neither a sign of weakness nor lack of honest emotions, but either something greater guided you and/or some greater sense of the bigger picture sunconsciously kicked in in your brain, however expressing itself and hindering you from destroying this body holding you. I'm so glad you're still here, and hope all the best for you.
>>
So is anybody even doing readings or just trades and talking?
>>
>>18137446
Thanks man. I really do appreciate your thoughts and consideration. Means a lot to me. But yeah, she fucked me up mentally and and emotionally. I've fucked a few girls since I've been back from deployment and I haven't been able to nut with any other girl. Lol

>feelsbadman.jpg
>>
>>18137456
We're too busy circle-jerking. It's quite a handful.
>>
>>18137225 >>18137408
I asked a yes/no so it's all good. I hope my reading helped.
>>
File: The Wild Unknown Tarot.jpg (1MB, 1440x960px) Image search: [Google]
The Wild Unknown Tarot.jpg
1MB, 1440x960px
>>18137421
I wish, I'm saving to buy the Wild Unknown, it's the next deck on my list... But first I need to deliver my old Thoth though it doesn't want to go -_-'

>>18137456
I'm up to 3 rune readings, still practising if you guys don't mind a beginner reading. Just give me a direct query (I can't answer yes/no, next bf/gf appearance or when x will happen yet) and your gender and the people involved too.
>>
who is trading reading?s
>>
>>18137512
wow that is a beautiful deck.

female
what will happen between me and the male i like soon?
>>
>>18137512
Could you do just a general love reading then for my future?

Kevin
Male
Scorpio
>>
>>18137512
male
do I have any chance of ever getting a cute short haired tomboy in my future, like what am I doing wrong here? they're like mystical beings that I just can't find.
>>
>>18137512
don't mind!
female, the guy I like is male.
What will happen between him and me? He's right now in a trip, if that serves you for more detail.
>>
>>18137392
>wife left me
>20 years old
you are still very young. you shouldn't be dating this girl if you are still pining over your ex. it is not fair to the woman. how would you feel if she was still pining for her ex? give yourself time to heal, and get over your ex who doesn't feel the same way about you since she left you, and then try dating again.
>>
>>18137421
>not using readings to raise money for a deck
You've already got your own marketing premade right there.

>>18137507
It was certainly interesting.

>>18137519
I'm down.
>query
>relevant genders
>what you read
>what kind of queries you read best
>>
>>18137519
>female
>where do i meet my next bf and what is our first meeting like?
>tarot
>relationship
>>
>>18137570
>>18137550
>>
>>18137348
>you could figure their names out based on this i guess
Nate and Neal?
>>
hey, what's up guys? Can someone maybe do a reading for me?
The story is this: I'm from the exercice doing reading, work university etc. but yesterday i made a general reading. and the deck was all about huge changes coming up my way. but i just can't figure out what kind of changes this are. this two cards appeared all the time: the devil and king of cups.
i can trade for a reading, but as i said i'm out of practice and
>>
>>18137348
>>18137397

Sorry m8 something came up and it will have me occupied all day. I might do the reading in the night but cant make any promises,

Sorry for keeping you waiting
>>
>>18137582

Well no prob, if the thread doesn't die
>>
female
single
cancer
Could anyone do a relationship reading on me and this guy Ive known for a while. I like him and I feel hes good to me, but hes much older and I dont have much experience in dating in general. Is this guy worth a try?
>>
>>18137606
How much older is he?
>>
>>18137606
Depends how much older.
>>
>>18137611
6 years..
I had only one bf and it was a while ago
>>
>>18137623
Oh, that isn't much older at all with your ages.
>>
23 M Scorpio

General reading, or, what should my next move be?
>>
>>18137570
You'll be in close proximity to each other twice. In one, I see buildings in the background reminiscent of a school. In the other, I see what appears to be a park. I have a sense that it will be the same day.

The park one shows more promise. I see a guy sitting on a bench looking at his phone and a girl pass by his bench. He sees her and makes a comment to catch her attention. She initially gives a "who, me?" expression before walking closer to talk to him.

>relationship
Sure, why not. We're not in one right now, but...well, have at it.

>>18137623
>6 years
>much older
Lel, my parents are 13 years apart and still together. She was 20, and he was 33. 23 to 29 is actually normal.
>>
Hey, would anyone mind hitting me up with a nice fresh reading? I'm kind of stumped.

I really like this one person, and I want to date them and smother them with love and just generally appreciate them. Cause whoa dude, I'm seriously into them. I just don't know if I should fess up about my feelings or not. They know I like somebody and have been encouraging me to confess to whoever I like, not knowing it's them, so I just don't know. Would they even do that if they returned my feelings? I'm fugging scared, friendos. ;_;

We're both 18, they're an Aries and I'm a Leo.
>>
File: 1471623945212.jpg (165KB, 450x522px) Image search: [Google]
1471623945212.jpg
165KB, 450x522px
>>18137525
I know right, I'm so in love with this deck!
>what will happen between me and the male i like soon?
-Uruz merkstave, Thurisaz, Gebo
You won't be able to do much, missing some opportunity to get closer, so you'd have to stay alert to be around at the right place and time so you can change things but not in an aggressive manner, not going too thirsty after him. Be kind and he'll treat you with kindness as well. Good luck!

>>18137529
>Could you do just a general love reading then for my future?
-Hagalaz, Mannaz merkstave, Berkano
Love has been a struggle for you lately? You know for now there's nothing much you can do, but go with the flow, don't try to push things now. You may experience a period of loneliness but use this time to build yourself up, get more confident and get yourself ready: a new love will come after this period of restriction, just work on yourself now. Best wishes!

>>18137536
>do I have any chance of ever getting a cute short haired tomboy in my future
I'm not cute but I was once a short haired tomboy too, fun times, now I'm more like a cheeky grandma lol. It's not so rare to find one, but I can't answer when or yes/no question so I'll ask the runes what should you do to find one aye?
-Sowilo, Algiz & Mannaz merkstave
Given by the Sowilo itself, aye you've got what it takes to find a qt tomboy, there's hope for you mate but you've got to be out there "in the light" but don't follow a pre-made recipe from someone else, be yourself, but cautious to not end up with the "foot in the mouth" and lose a good opportunity. Good luck!

>>18137538
>What will happen between him and me?
-Kenaz, Fehu & Othala
Ho boy, you guys are going to put the house on fire :P
Well there is some abundance of fire here, I see a development in the relationship, it may get intense at first but then growing into something familiar and steady, establishing what is actually essential between you two, cutting the excess, more like cooling down and settling. Best wishes!
>>
>>18137623
Six years is not that bad but studies show the best relationships are with people close in age. I would like to other factors than age because it could really go two ways here. Does he treat you like an equal and not like a child? Does he respect you? If he doesn't now, don't expect that to change in the relationship. You said he's good to you but make sure he is treating you as an equal instead of a trophy.

However, this man is nearing thirty and will most likely want to settle down soon. If you feel like you are going to grow restless not having any relationship experience ("I don't have much experience in dating in general") I wouldn't lead him on and put yourselves in situations where you will both be unhappy.
>>
>>18137644
>>What will happen between him and me?
>-Kenaz, Fehu & Othala
>Ho boy, you guys are going to put the house on fire :P
>Well there is some abundance of fire here, I see a development in the relationship, it may get intense at first but then growing into something familiar and steady, establishing what is actually essential between you two, cutting the excess, more like cooling down and settling. Best wishes!

Thanks a lot! A lot of fire sounds like "all about sex", but all your reading is more like "you will start like that and then settle down". Hope is what's going to happen.

Thanks again! :)
>>
>>18137661
Aye, I did feel some strong energy, I guess might be intense at first but then things would get softer with time. Wish you all the best and thanks for the feedback :)
>>
>>18137647
She's 23, not 18. If she's smart, she'll start looking to settle down soon.
>>
>>18137647
Issue is not in age, but in that I lack dating experience, and he had plenty, even was engaged once. He does treat me as equal and everything. Im afraid to fail and look like idiot cause I dont understand relationships at all. I dont even know how to kiss...
>>
>>18137641
i actually saw a cute guy by himself on a bench the ohter day when i was collecting soil. did the park have a mini lake?

the sun, the devil, the page of pentacles

this will be a very nice relationship for you both. it will allow both of you to grow emotionally in a positive way and there will be a lot of happiness. there is a lot to discover together emotionally and it will be pleasant when you discover it together. there will also be a lot of physical aspects too like sex. strong sexual connection here: the relationship will have a lot of sex. you will both feel and be very attached to eachother. there is a physical pull and bond. there will be a focus on improviving material things with an intention to improve the relationship but whether this is necessary or not i can't say. the advice card is the queen of pentacles so i would hear her out on what she wants and need in the relationship.
>>
File: seven samurai.jpg (1MB, 2400x1844px) Image search: [Google]
seven samurai.jpg
1MB, 2400x1844px
>>18137408

>They feel like shit when you do them.

That they do. I didn't mine doing my own, I'm not particularly disturbed by my death, but other people's bother me.
>>
>>18137673
guys find that shit cute you're fine
>>
>>18137688
>checked
If just the death essence in general; it feels uncomfortable, moreso than necromancy.

>>18137687
I didn't get too good a look at the park, to be honest.

That reading sounds exciting. Actually getting it to work is the tricky part, though.

>>18137673
You must be dating my clone. I'm the same age as him, usually go for inexperienced girls in the 20 to 25 age range, and have a thing for Cancers. You'll be fine.
>>
hey /div/ is anybody up for a reading?
>>
>>18137702
nah, try again in 5 hours.
>>
offering a few readings, if you could please supply:
>colour
>age
>gender if it's a love reading
>>
>>18137726

White
Will I be a good leader?
>>
>>18137726
white
female love reading
>>
>>18137726
white
about near future general
>>
>>18137726
Hey! Could you do this, possibly? >>18137643
The color purple is my favorite. I'm 18 (so is the guy in question) and we're both male.

i really wanna be with them dude ;_; a few readers have told me we'll have a thing but the way they're encouraging me to fess up to the person i like without knowing it's them throws me off
>>
>>18137726
neon green
Is she a good idea?
>>
>>18137726

purple
female. love reading, please.
>>
>>18137726
Black
Near future please.
>>
>>18137738
I wish my ex was the nice leo type like you but he was the other leo type unfortunately.

It's weird, the first card was the Ace of Cups but the rest were pretty bad in terms of love. I'm taking this as there will be a thing but it won't be exactly what you expect. You're going to be disappointed once you learn more about them or their true nature. In other terms, the hype does not live up to the expectations.
>>
>>18137726
black
male
what can i do to improve my situation
>>
>>18137726
Gray
Male
Looking for a general love reading
>>
>>18137732
>ace of cups
new beginnings, positive feelings, new friends. its a good time to give back the positive feelings that you'll soon be coming into, what goes around comes around
>five of cups
forgiveness, mending past mistakes. don't dwell on the mistakes you've made in the past, nothing is irreversible. make amends, learn from it, you'll grow as a person that way.
>page of pentacles
hard work, security, boredom (to an extent). there will be a lot of tedious work to do, and the best way is to just get stuck in and work your way through it. don't despair, slow and steady wins the race.

I think you'll make a fantastic reader from these cards, really. recognise where you need to put the work in, keep an eye on who is supporting you and watch out for those who will betray you if given the chance. good luck. thank you for your question!
>>
>>18137747
What were the rest of the cards? Ahhh, I at least wanna give them a chance. We always have a lot of fun together so I don't want to write them off based on a reading.

Some leo's are first rate jerks, but I don't think all of us are bad. I'm sure you'll find a super dandy leo someday!
Thanks for the reading. I hope you have a nice day.
>>
>>18137765

Thank you very much for the read anon.
>>
>>18137726

Black
Male

Yes, love reading.
>>
>>18137519
>>18137550
Yes

Female
Tarot cards
Anything except occult related questions

Reader told me something significant would happen in a few days. Does it happen or am I just disappointed again?
>>
>>18137726
Light brown
Whats the gut feeling of fear that I'm having?

Thx for the reading either way
>>
>>18137726
Lavender
Male

Just a classic love read, please n thanks.
>>
>>18137767
five of cups, 10 of swords, the hanged man

he might be looking for short term
>>
>>18137733
>the hierophant
tradition, teaching, spiritual growth. this card is indicative that it's a time to stick to tradition, don't buck the trend. stand up for your own beliefs and keep your head level.
>10 of wands
patience, hard work, being weighed down. this card shows that you are putting too much pressure on yourself - take some time for yourself, don't rush into things that arent right for you.
>death
renewal, cleansing, transformation. this is the time to have a frank honest discussion with yourself about where you think you stand in life with regards to what you want - all your cards show confusion and uncertainty, with a warning to not do anything outrageous with the presence of the hierophant. are you honestly in a good place for love right now? take some time out for yourself, think about your priorities, take some pressure off. you're very young still and your time will come.
thank you for your query!
>>
Im not all that good at tarot and divination in general but im gonna do a reading to the second reply to my post right here.

Just so I can get more experienced
>>
>>18137790
Yo! You can go ahead and practice on me if you wanna.
Mind telling me how things are gonna go with my crush?
>>
>>18137788
thanks
>>
>>18137726
pearly blue
femanon
I like A guy, should I date him or hes not a good guy for me.
>>
>>18137782
Ahhh, that kinda blows. Yeah, that's certainly a spread that means nice at first, but disappointing later. I'm seriously into them though, like I've got my heart doing backflips for them and everything, so I still wanna give them a shot like a huge fucking idiot.

>watch me crash and burn later for not heeding your warning

Still, thank you!! I appreciate it. Hope you have a nice day.
>>
>>18137701
>>>18137673 (You)
>You must be dating my clone. I'm the same age as him, usually go for inexperienced girls in the 20 to 25 age range, and have a thing for Cancers. You'll be fine.
Ohh.. thats good to know! :D
>>18137689
:D I hope so!

Thank you guys, made me feel a bit better!
>>
>>18137790
Is she interested in me?
>>
>>18137726
>colour
Dark purple
>age

General reading or near future please
>>
>>18137808
Give me your age, gender, and favorite color and ill do it.
>>
>>18137813
Female
Blue

I'm so sad right now...It's hard to believe and have faith :(.
>>
>>18137735
>seven of swords
unethical behaviour, sneaking around, unfairness. if you have a gut feeling that someone is spying on you, or cheating you out of something - you're probably right. listen to your instincts, keep your guard up.
>two of pentacles reversed
lack of balance, too many things to do not enough time. re evaluate your life priorities before everything gets too much and your life comes tumbling down. bring more structure into your life, don't make too many commitments if you can't follow through with them.
>nine of cups reversed
over indulgence, feeling empty despite material desires being fulfilled. this links to the previous card - focus on family and what's important, things are just things. whats the point in working 90 hours a week if you can't enjoy yourself afterwards? be considerate to others on how you're acting

thank you for your query, watch out for these next couple of months, looks like you've got some things to think about
>>
>>18137775
You can link me the reading, or you can tell me what it is. Every reader's concept of "something significant" is different, so the chances of me reading for the same thing about which you're asking are slim.

Also, I have no idea why you're asking a yes/no question of a scryer, but so be it.

>>18137807
To make matters more amusing, I've been engaged before as well.
>>
>>18137740
>the moon reversed
working through inner fears, confusion over what to do next. you need to learn to trust yourself and learn to do what's right for you, not anyone else. this is your life.be patient with yourself and others, this could be a confusing few months emotionally
>nine of wands
anxiety, self protection, determination. learn to relax a bit - no one is perfect, if your standards are too high everyone will fail you. learn to be more flexible and go with the flow, you'll be better off emotionally for it.
>the empress
sexuality, luxury, sensuality. what else is there to say? kek

i think she's a good idea, but you seem to have some underlying anxieties about the idea? why would that be? are you holding yourself or her to too high a standard? relax, take it easy, learn to enjoy what you have. have some fun - she'll appreciate a more flexible you.
>>
>>18137820
thank you very much for the reading
it seems like a stressful time is coming my way. i really need more structure in my life
>>
>>18137827
>>18137775
Reunited with a man.
>>
>>18137726
Probably a bit late
violet
male
Will I find a gf soon?
>>
>>18137827
>To make matters more amusing, I've been engaged before as well.
Interesting... youre not him right? RIGHT?!?!?!
>>
>>18137742
>queen of cups
caring, nurturing, empathy. this is a good time to get out and meet new people, you'll be more attuned to how they're feeling and be able to "click" with people better. don't get too carried away though - keep your perspective, but enjoy yourself a bit.
>king of pentacles
realism, sensuality, success. to have both a king and queen is a very good sign, and your last card is a major card, what a lovely spread! someone is likely to come along soon to sweep you off your feet so to speak - but remember to head the other cards and keep your head level, stay aware but have some fun. honesty is important here, no one is a mind reader and you'll be better off for it
>temperance
blahblah its just repeating the previous cards - tolerance, adaptation, balance. learn to be at peace with yourself before you love someone else.
I'm under the impression by your cards that someone wonderful is going to arrive soon, don't allow yourself to get too carried away but stay open to them. keep a level head and an honest heart and you'll do great. what a nice positive set of cards! thank you for your query
>>
>>18137813
Im actually the one you asked to but oh well...

Male
Dark red
>>
>>18137846
Doesn't look like it. I see a girl waiting outside in the cold at night, looking left and right. She's expecting him, alright, but he's nowhere in sight. I see a yellow flower fall from a tree, but she doesn't seem to be noticing. If you stick to your stubbornness in waiting for this guy, a pleasant opportunity will pass you right by.

I'll give you a choice for mine. Something to help me accelerate my financial growth, more than "just keep working hard" or a strategy for winning over the girl I'm after.

>>18137850
It would be amusing if it were, wouldn't it?

Only one way to find out for sure :^)
>>
>>18137744
>the chariot
determination, inner peace, discipline. this cards shows a lot of concentrated forward thinking energy, it's a very positive sign. don't sweat the small stuff, keep your future goal in mind at all times and you'll be well away. your plans should be falling into place and how to get to where you want to go.
>the high priestess
knowledge, intuition. all your cards are incredibly linked and pointing one way - forward, to greater things. keep your mind open for new opportunities at work and in love, find out information for yourself rather than relying on others. trust your instincts
>the world
fulfillment, triumph. this is a card of completion, of getting through hard times and of absolution. things may get tough for a while but you'll be so much better at the end of it, and don't be afraid to ask for help.

your future looks great, looks like you'll be making lots of positive steps in the right direction with lots of exciting challenges and lessons to be learned. keep your eyes open and your head high. thank you for your query!
>>
>>18137790
Am I gonna be with the girl that was in my dream last night?

I'm 20 and a Leo if that's relevant
>>
Would anyone like to exchange a reading?
>>
>>18137819

>queen of pentagrams
Smart, motherly woman with a good business plan. Likes luxury. Sometimes moody. But usefully caregiving.

> 4 of staves
Succesful finish of project. Can be sign of personal achoevemnts and physical wealth.

>8 of staves
Delays lead to an end, travel, movement and quick solves of problems, a lot of ways communication. Phones, letter and travel. Good news is on its way.

Sorry for bad english.
>>
>>18137859
Fuck I have to do you too then dont I
>>
>>18137881
Ohhh thank you!
I had a reading before, and np, I speak spanish (lol), I must have bad english too.
Can you give me a near future related to love and some advice?
>>
>>18137877
I wouldn't mind you interpreting this spread for me, I'll do a reading for you after. I asked for why a certain abnormal thing happend or what could it symbolize. My pendulum got 2 knots in it even though I didn't touch it and they wouldn't go away.
I got
Past: Ace of pents
Present: 3 of cups
Future: Empress
Thanks.
>>
>>18137834
Thats pretty accurate reading about how I feel now. Thanks!
>>
>>18137859
Actually no I cant I need a good night rest. Just tell me your kik so we can do that later.

>>18137887
I dont have good advice. But you can tell (her) you like (her) eventually.

I really gotta read more
>>
>>18137889
I need you to be specific with what you asked because otherwise I cannot help you. Include details because they are crucial. Thanks.
>>
>>18137898
I dont use kik, its okay, you did a reading just like you said you would i can wait for the next reader, thank you anyway
>>
>>18137903
If you see me next time I do readings just tell me its you.
>>
>>18137749
>two of cups
balance, friendship, caring. do you have someone you can rely on in your life, to partner up with when things get tough? to help is to be helped, and it'll come back tenfold in the end. keep on trucking.
>the tower
a card of change, of breaking free and being forced to face uncomfortable truths. the best way of dealing with change is to be flexible - those who arent will break. change is a part of life and to accept that is an important part of spirituality. things may seem bad but there are important lessons to be learned. old truths may be shattered and you'll feel uncomfortable, it's natural, we've all gone through it.
>three of cups
traditionally this is a card associated with reunions, what i'm actually interpreting this is as (linked to the two of cups) is that you should reach out to a friend who you're friends with on and off to help you through these tough times.
to improve it? you're going to have to rip off the bandaid i'm afraid. change what you can, what you can't change change your perception of. you're going to have to learn to roll with the punches for a bit, but you'll be closer to your friends in the end if you can learn to lean on them a bit. thank you for your query!
>>
>>18137902
I asked if i'd ever get REALLY good at something. Like a master, or a master of masters.
Thanks. Sorry I forgot to mention that.
>>
>>18137856

thank you for the reading anon! i can't wait to be swept off my feet soon, haha. this is one of the few positive love readings i've ever had :)
>>
>>18137726
Blue
Male

Will I date the girl in my dream last night?
>>
>>18137758
>the emperor
order, power, control. this often means you find yourself falling for someone who is very organised and pristine - don't let this put you off if it's not normally your thing, patience is key here. look to older men than you for advice on what to do if things get complicated.
>four of wands
this is a positive card, often signalling an important celebratory event that ends up being more fun than you first thought. do some mingling at work parties and at special events, let people know you're interested.
>ace of pentacles
new beginnings, vitality, optimism. this is such a nice spread!
this is a great time to be meeting people, stay positive, socialise and really put yourself out there - don't dismiss people because they're not exactly what you want, you may be surprised by what you find! thank you for your query!
>>
>>18137913
As a guy in a similar position myself, I'm patiently waiting for her to show up. So just advice that i've been given is to just continue with the flow and she will come. If you have repeated dreams of her then more than likely, you will be with her soon.
>>
>>18137644
I apologize for the reply taking so long, I got a little busy suddenly.
>Given by the Sowilo itself, aye you've got what it takes to find a qt tomboy, there's hope for you mate but you've got to be out there "in the light" but don't follow a pre-made recipe from someone else, be yourself, but cautious to not end up with the "foot in the mouth" and lose a good opportunity. Good luck!

Thank you very much for the reading,
>I'm not cute but I was once a short haired tomboy too

Also I'm sure you're cute in your own ways too or to somebody (don't even know what you look like so I can't judge).

Either way, thank you and have some more confidence for yourself too.
>>
>>18137846
>>18137873
For the strategy I got the six of swords. Offer to go with her on a fancy vacation to somewhere nice.
>>
>>18137935
Hah. That's not even remotely an option, but thanks for trying.
>>
>>18137904
Thank you! I feel a lot much better (specially love path)
>>
>>18137873
>Only one way to find out for sure :^)
hahaha :D have a nice day kind stranger!
>>
>>18137908
The answer is yes. Your future is as fertile as the empress herself, who represents all things living and breathing. But what do I know? I'm just a depressed alcoholic ready to kill herself.
>>
>>18137772
>five of pentacles
feelings of isolation, being left out. this is a very sad card.. there's never one specific person that's right for you, try not to focus too much on people who don't have time for you. you're worthy of someone who will put as much time and love as you can give them. think positively, don't beat yourself up if things don't go to plan.
>eight of wands
excitement, frustration. be patient, don't try to force things along. if you need to distract yourself away from finding a relationship then do so, don't try to make things work that don't seem to fit.
>eight of cups
cleansing, moving on. learn to let go of the past and don't try so hard to cling to previous ideals. learn to be alone and at peace with yourself rather than rushing into something that'll do you more disservice in the end.

my advice to you is to be patient and at peace, things will slot together in the end. it's better to be alone than to try to make something work with someone who doesn't care for you. thank you for your question!
>>
>>18137726
Red
female
General love reading please
>>
>>18137949
Past: 2 of swords
Present: king of swords reversed
Future: The sun
I did a general reading and I got this. Looks like things could take a good turn.
>>
>>18137778
>page of cups
naivety, daydreaming. learn to let go and have a little fun. there is hope out there. pages (this and the next card) are a reminder to us to keep our inner child alive and listen to what our bodies are telling us.
>page of swords
are you trying too hard? relax. all of your cards show that you're stressing yourself out to the point of exhaustion over what could be nothing. take a step back, breathe in and out. pages often indicate that someone (normally younger) has a message for us - keep an eye out. know when to fight and when to back off. take a break!
>four of pentacles reversed
too much focus on work, not enough on yourself. reconnect with those around you.

all of your cards show that you're stressing yourself out to the point where it was stressful for me to even read this. take a break! don't be so hard on yourself! relax a bit, not everyone is out to get you.
thank you for your query! honestly for your own sanity be at peace
>>
>>18137877
You feel even more distressed than me. Would you prefer to trade privately? A throwaway email is what I need. I'm not one for judging, but I am up for helping.
>>
>>18137779
>the moon
confusion, spirituality. high levels of emotion may make things difficult currently, don't be afraid to take a break if you need to.don't be in a hurry to start a relationship and don't make negative assumptions.
>six of cups
nostalgia, courting. don't spend so much time dwelling on the past - what's done is done, you can't get it back - and it wouldn't be the same if you did. being stuck in your ways will not do you any favours.
>10 of cups
this is one of the happiest cards in the spread, and although it may not seem like it at first glance this is a positive spread. this card tells of a happy family life, with things looking better than they seem

try not to dwell on the past and don't over interpret things to the point of confusion. you're going to find someone who will be easy to get along with and make you feel spiritually whole. you're still very young to get worked up over things, try to relax and have fun with what comes your way
thank you for your question!
>>
>>18137796
>justice
law and order, what comes around goes around. what do you want from a relationship? do you honestly think he can give you that? has he treated previous partners well? these are some tough things to think about but be clear about what you want from a relationship.
>the hanged man
facing a decision, flexibility. what is honestly holding you back from dating him? if you know that he's done something bad in the past, don't date him - but if it's just an ideal that's holding you back now is the time to drop it and allow him into your life. there is not one right way to have a relationship, letting go of the idea of a "perfect" relationship will benefit you greatly
>five of wands reversed
your spread is showing that there is some deep underlying issue with this man that you seem to be ignoring - what is it? can you see yourself looking past it? or will it forever be a problem within your relationship? I can't decide for you, but if you have this apprehension before you even start dating it's only going to get worse and I highly suggest you don't hurt yourself by going down that road. if on the other hand it's just worry about things that aren't that important - let go a bit, be more flexible, give him a chance.
thank you for your query! only you know if he truly has irredeemable characteristics, but don't write him off just because he's not exactly what you want
>>
>>18137986
Gosh, thanks. Yeah I do kind of dwell on the past a little, but I'm trying to get better about that.

Dude, mass respect for keeping up with so many readings! I didn't even think you'd get to me, you're a real trooper. Thanks again, I hope you have a lovely day.
>>
>>18137812
>knight of pentacles
success, realism. this is a nice positive card, showing the importance of tradition and being dependable. work hard and faithfully and good things will come your way. this is a good omen financially if you favour more traditional money saving methods.
>the sun
prosperity, freedom. again a very positive card, this card suggests its a good time to get out and about and meet people. enjoy life a bit, be positive and look after yourself health wise - eat well, sleep well, drink water - you'll really feel the benefit for it
>five of pentacles reversed
end of bad times, renewal of hopes. whatever struggles you're going through currently will be resolved in due time, your work will be rewarded. be careful to look at your spiritual wellbeing - dont be afraid to ask for spiritual guidance, and with the previous card look after yourself

you have a nice positive few months coming up, nice and steady, a sort of light at the end of the tunnel situation. thank you for your query!
>>
>>18137726
light blue
female
Am I overly reacting to the things he's saying? I'm starting to feel like the crazy one in this relationship.
>>
>>18137726
Orange
When will I meet my future wife and what will she be and look like?

Thanks.
>>
>>18138032
Holy fucking shit... Everything about the reading is so accurate

Thanks alot!
>>
>>18138006
Thank you so much for the reading!
Whats holding me back is that I have to step out of my comfort zone if I date him. Im afraid of failure a lot, Im afraid of getting my heart broken. But youre right, I do have ideals set in my mind what sometimes makes me think that this guy might not be as good. What worries me is this guy often gets in trouble... I dont know if I want to get myself in such mess everytime I go out with him. I do think hes a good guy overall. We will see what future brings!
>>
>>18137847
>the fool
i always laugh when i pull this card at love readings. innocence, a fresh start. are you really ready for a commitment? this card says not. lots of fun is probably the way to go rather than a serious long term deal. if you are ready for a commitment, then you'll have to make that clear to your potential partner, otherwise they might get the wrong idea
>three of pentacles
you're on the right track, just keep trucking. diligence is important, be patient. not really much more to say since the next card kinda has the rest of it ha
>six of swords
travelling, moving on. try new places to meet people! have a change of scenery, explore new things.

your cards are very positive, but you'll need to put in the effort to meet them - if you're ready for a gf now is the time to mingle and meet them! good energy is around you, now is the time to get out there and exploit it!
>>18138046
>>18138033
these are the last two im going to take! I'll go through everyone up until these two (including them), and then go back to answer anyone's further questions
>>
>>18137956
you have a great set of cards, before i even start to analyse them - the lovers, the devil (reversed), the empress. what powerful cards!
>the lovers
love is the focus of your life currently. share your joy when you find it, follow your heart when you can, don't let fear hold you back - but don't mix business with romance!
>the devil (reversed)
this may seem like a scary card but reversed it's really a good sign - you're aware of what's holding you back and you're ready to face it head on. no, it won't be easy but you'll feel so much better when you get rid of the anxiety that comes with bad habits and bad thoughts. do a mental audit of things that are holding you back in terms of love and get rid of them, you'll feel a lot clearer afterwards.
>the empress
a very sensual card, you'll find that people will soon be finding you a lot more attractive - don't exploit this for evil, but allow yourself to be open for love. love that you find during this time will be deeper and more meaningful, so be wary of who you choose.

you have an incredibly powerful set of cards there! a positive reading indeed! thank you for your question!
>>
>>18138033
>eight of cups
cleansing, moving on. if your gut is telling you that things are wrong, things are wrong. trust your instincts. do i really need to say more than that? if it's not right it's not right.
>four of swords
healing, introspection. this card means you need to take a break, take some space and time for yourself. don't be afraid to draw boundaries and stand up for yourself for your own sake.
>strength
patience, courage, inner strength.
make some time for yourself to think. think about what you want in your life rather than what you don't want. have some self confidence - generally what you're thinking is right.

reading your cards made me feel a bit sick :( you're not insane, you're not overreacting. this doesn't sound healthy at all in my opinion. please think about things objectively - if it were your best friend asking that what would you say to her? please take care of yourself. thank you for your question.
>>
>>18138033
>>18138104
Looks like she needs to dump that boy
>>
>>18138085
Omg, I needed advice like this, basically I need to be careful of what I have in my head (which I have been finding out this month about my expectations and behaviors), but the outcome seems very positive.

Thanks SO much! =)
>>
>>18137726
Black
Will I be succesful on my higher education?
>>
Who's trading a reading?
>>
File: 1250631504454.jpg (324KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1250631504454.jpg
324KB, 1920x1200px
Tarot reader wants to trade with a scryer.
>>
>>18138059
The reading was accurate. I want to move soon , that would explain the six of swords.

I am right for commitment , not really a guy of 'fun' . I might change my mind ,who knows.

thank you so much.
>>
>>18137726
Navy blue
Male
Will my ex and I ever be together again?
>>
>>18138046
>seven of pentacles
patience, persistence, planning. be open to new possibilities, keep positive. nurture relationships slowly rather than rushing into things and ruining them.
>nine of wands
determination, discipline. this card can indicate anxiety and burden. try not to worry so much, everything will come in time. take a few deep breaths, don't over analyse everything with a potential new partner. this is a good time to look at your inner self and see if there is anything you can change to make yourself be at peace with yourself.
>the emperor
control, power. this links to the first card, emphasising the importance of nurturing things carefully in your life. don't go rushing into things, keep your head at all times rather than revealing all to a potential new love interest.

i have the feeling it won't be incredibly soon - but don't be disheartened, you're doing everything right, it's just not worth rushing into something that's wrong for you. stay calm, you'll find yourself with a nice calm orderly person who'll make a good "traditional" wife
thank you for your question!

that's all my tarot readings done for today, if i've missed anyone in that lot or you want anything clarified just reply to this post! thank you to everyone for letting me read for you!
>>
>>18138128
>>18138135
See my requirements here:
>>18137550
>>
>>18137726
Blue
Should I trust Shelline?
>>
No cards required just answer my question please.
My father's childhood molastr is a devil worshipper. could she be throwing hexes at me for being his son?
>>
>>18138141
Curious why you had traditional in quotes, or was that just to emphasize that is what she is in particular? Sometimes people use quotes differently in terms of what exactly they mean.

Also thanks.
>>
>>18138148
I was trying to think of a way to say it without offending anyone - like a homemaker, think a tidy house, someone well rounded with hobbies, who enjoys cooking, that sort of thing, rather than someone who goes out and doesn't do that sort of thing. does that make sense? thanks for asking for clarification!
>>
>>18138152
Yeah I understand, just wasn't sure if you meant the more traditional wife like that or something who uses quotations ironically ya know?

Interesting though, curious what she looks like and acts like beyond that, but oh well.
>>
>>18138152
Don't worry about offending degenerates; they're triggered by anything.
>>
>>18138156
would you like me to scry to see if i can find anything about her? if so, i'll need another colour and a shape please
>>18138157
please no drama, im tired
>>
>>18137726
>red
>21
>male
Love reading, one girl from my classes, happened to run into her on two separate occasions, trying to determine the meaning of this, if to pursue, etc. Thank you.
>>
File: 1460374870770.jpg (213KB, 678x990px)
1460374870770.jpg
213KB, 678x990px
>>18137550
>query:
I have shitload of questions about love. I really dunno where should I start.
>relevant genders:
All girls? Go with N, E, M, P, A aliases. Yeah, 5 girls been adorning my dreams. but I want a reading about... N.

>what you read:
Tarot. I need age and zodiac.
Else 2 different unique things about you; an alias, your job, education, pet's name, scar place, hobbies, phobia; just name two.
>what kind of queries you read best
General, love and finances. I'm not good with spiritual and time prediction readings but I have online sources to look up enough.
>>
>>18137726
Red
Male

Is there a future with the girl I am interested in? (describe her a bit as well)
>>
>>18137550
I'm interested in two guys G and P. G is tall and mid twenties. P is average height early twenties. Who will I be with?
Song divination where I hand select a song on my playlist that the query draws me to or tarot cards
All the same
>>
>>18138161
>would you like me to scry to see if i can find anything about her? if so, i'll need another colour and a shape please
Sure if you don't mind.

Blue Triangle
>>
>>18138191
I see a fairly slim women with a bob cut, dark hair, kinda pointed face? wearing a striped blue and white sweater, smiling calmly, dark eyes. very neat and tidy. long fingers. think smart casual wear.
>>
I'll give one reading, but then I have to go. I need self-identified gender, and a query (the more clear what kind of thing you're asking about, the better).

All I ask in return is that you post a HAIL ERIS! at the end of your post.

HAIL ERIS!
>>
>>18138196
Thanks a lot I really appreciate the added scrying.

>bob cut

Hnnnng, perfect.
>>
>>18137907
thank you for the reading
>>
>>18138204
she's a real qt! no problem, thank you for giving me the tools needed to look for you!
>>
>>18138172
Leo
Job: 11b infantryman in the US Army
Hobbies: shooting, reading, hiking, pretty much anything outdoors

Will I be with the girl from my dream? Also general love reading pls
>>
>>18138210
No problem man, always gotta love qts. Have a nice day anon.
>>
Someone asked the probability of someone raping them if they don't have sex with them.

I got the lovers for present
and king of cups for future.

Is this person okay?

What does this spread mean?

What do I tell them?
>>
>>18137933
Hi no problem, I got busy myself as well. I hope you find your qt soon, thanks for the reply :)

I'm alright, just average, I don't think I'm bad looking but ya, there's a charm of being a quirky tomboy some do appreciate, thank you. ^^
>>
>>18138254
4 of pentacles for past too btw.
>>
>>18138254
why are you offering readings if you don't know how to read, especially for something as serious as that? they'll be fine but please tell them to cut contact with whoever is potentially going to rape them
>>
>>18138200
I'll bite

I'm a male, query is will I ever have a partner in this life, because quite frankly I don't see it happening. When, where, any details regarding this, I received a reading and it seemed accurate regarding who I would meet but I'm not sure I'll pursue this. Should I even bother with the whole love thing.

Deus reprende que eu vo escrivir agora.

HAIL ERIS!
>>
>>18138268
It's more of a suspicion.
Do the cards say that it is bad to hang out with the person, what will happen do you think.
I didn't know that the question was going to be that serious.
>>
>>18138276
what was the question that the person originally asked? that's important
4 of pents > lovers > king of cups right? im the person that's done the past however many readings in this thread, i'm too tired to do anymore but i'm happy to help you figure this out
>>
>>18138276
>>18138282
also im assuming this is a rider waite deck?
>>
>>18138271
>implying I can't Google translate
Anyway, you did what I said so I don't care what you think of it. Let's give you a reading.

Don't rush into this but that doesn't mean not to pursue it if you really want to. Sometimes you gotta roll them bones.

That's all you're getting, sorry. You asked a yes/no question.
>>
>>18138282
He asked what the probability of him getting raped was.
>>18138287
Yes
>>
>>18138255
I hope I find her soon too. But what'll be is what'll be.

And I'm sure there are men, or women that find you attractive, don't worry about it so much. I used to when I was younger, no use thinking anything other than you're attractive honestly. Helps a lot I find. Also that is really nice art, you might like Simon Stalenhag art, he doesn't exactly do things like that, but his pieces are always lovely to look at.
>>
>>18138172
I don't know why you wanted a scry for this, when cards would have sufficed just fine and possibly better, but so be it.

I see a girl dancing a bit and poking a guy in the ribs. She seems much more outgoing and extroverted than him, who seems a bit bothered and shy. "It's just a game," she says, "no need to be serious."

If you pursue her, be aware that she's less serious and more playful than you are. If you proceed in direct manners, you'll scare her off, as she will feel suffocated by proper terms and excessive closeness. She'll keep you at arm's reach, where she likes men to be.

I'll take a finance one. I have a scar on the back of my right knee and have the same leg permafucked from a car accident.

>>18138185
Choose one for which you'd like me to read. Do you have a good track record with occult queries?
>>
>>18138282
In addition the spread is also correct.
>>
>>18138289
>four of pentacles
wrongly clinging onto things leading to downfall, inability to move on, anxiety over stability. holding onto too tight to a lover can make them leave. trying to control will only cause tension in the end.
>lovers
lovers can mean choice as well, i know the instinct is to think lovers! it must mean that this guy is going to get raped! but it may mean that there's a battle between love and fear. normally i'd say choose love but honestly in this situation due to the nature of the question i'd say pick fear, he's been given a choice or will be given a choice and he should take the opportunity to leave
>king of cups
dignity, protection. allowing others to look after you and looking after others. this card is a good omen when it comes to love, normally means that someone loving and balanced is going to come along.

from these cards i wouldnt say the guy is in immediate danger but why on earth is he putting himself into a situation where rape is even crossing his mind? there are other options out there, no one should ever be afraid of their partner/being physically harmed :(
>>18138304
thanks for double checking, any other questions?
>>
>>18138104
He says and does things without realizing their implications.. It's really not is fault. He's kind of socially autistic. He's got a heart of gold, but the maturity of a child unfortunately. It's funny how he's heavily praised for his intelligence, yet the circumstances for our break-up would be accredited to him being a very dense fuck.
>>18138108
I don't know if I could. I do love him.
>>
>>18138309
I do have more questions.
This might make it worse.
He was asking with the thought of a group of girls in mind.
I think he might have fucked up pretty bad, judging from the spread.
>>
I have a simple question, and please do tell me if I need to provide anything else in order to answer one way or another.
20 years old
Taurus
Not in education, employment or training,
Living alone in a large apartment, getting money weekly for just existing. I have no disabilities, and I have a long distance relationship that's soon to turn 'real'

Is my future going to carry me like my entire life went so far? (meaning very well with 0 effort)
Or is it going to fail abruptly at some point?
>>
>>18138314
if your best friend said that about her boyfriend, what would you say to her? if she said that he's lovely but hurts her feelings and makes her feel crazy when she voices her hurt? just because you love someone doesn't mean it's the right thing to do to stay with them, you can't fix someone.
>>
>>18138185
>>18138293
Ok do it for the average height one I have a better shot with him. Good track record? No track record
>>
>>18137952

It was interesting to get a love reading, since I'm already in a committed relationship with someone who loves me. She spends all of her free time with me so it doesn't match with the 5. Can you narrow this down?
>>
>>18138211
I have no idea why you wanted to be a strawman. I did a spread and all I see that it's lust fueled; first card was The Devil, second card was 3 of Swords. Just an old heartache returning or something like that, or it's simply obsession. I really dunno. You're young enough, you'll have plenty of time to get back to the life you seek. Don't stall on old acquaintances.

>>18138293
>I don't know why you wanted a scry for this
oh well... Wimmin are puzzling. Good to know that she's a player type. I'm fine with that.

I'll get on your reading in a second.
>>
>>18137726
Blue
Will i ever win a lot of money through lotery games?
>>
>>18138319
ask your question then i guess, what the hell is your friend getting into?
>>18138326
what do you mean by narrow it down? if you don't ask specific question it's pretty difficult for me to read for you unfortunately, also spending all your time with someone doesn't mean necessarily that they show that they care about you. if you want a specific question answered then please ask
>>
>>18138325
Also scry please if you don't mind to
>>
>>18138330
Straw man? I don't understand, thanks for the reading though
>>
>>18138337

Ok, question is, how does the future look for me and her?

Alternatively, I'd like to know how things will go with this new job if you're doing career readings.

Thank you
>>
>>18138337
My question was if he they question with a group of people in mind if it'd make the spread worse.

I don't know, i'll ask him the next time I see him.
>>
>>18138346
>>18138337
Meant to say:
My question was if he asked the question with a group of people in mind instead of just one person doing it. if it'd make the spread worse.
>>
>>18138325
You have a better shot with him because he's only /pretending/ to have important things going on, but he's actually constantly looking to have something going on for him. I see a guy dressed like a teenager in a table booth with one arm around a girl, while he looks around absently. When she's not looking, he checks his phone quickly, then goes back to staring off into space.

Fancy being a fashion accessory? That's what this seems like. There's an overarching and powerful aura of naivete that I'm picking up here, thinking that things might be more than they are. Do be warned.

>no track record
Outside of a controlled environment, my occult queries should not be your first. With what do you have a solid track record and comfort level?
>>
>>18138331
GODDAMIT IM LATE AGAIN
>>
>>18138354
Career and love. What does the looking around mean?
>>
File: 1.jpg (872KB, 700x1134px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
872KB, 700x1134px
I'd appreciate a reading.

19, M, Scorpio, its a full moon where I am tonight, its hanging lowly and beautifully reflecting the sun.

I wanted to know about my future love life, if I'll have one. I've been alone for most of my life, in all facets, never really opening up to anybody anymore. A scry would be greatly appreciated, I'd love to see a potential person. Should I just give up on this and just focus on my future?
>>
>>18138389
Seems like you should focus on future for now. It'll seem like too much for you to handle, if you find someone.
I got:
7 of swords
4 of pentacles
2 of pentacles
>>
>>18138345
thank you for coming up with clear questions, makes my life a lot easier, a lot of the time people expect readers to immediately know what they're talking about and then complain when they don't get the answers that they want - it's a massive data quality issue, but then it's probably my fault for not initially asking for a specific question.. anyway, love future first:
>7 of pentacles
stability, patience, steady growing. a nice steady card, showing love and nurture are the way forward. nothing radical, this is a time to not get frustrated if you can't see the bigger picture and appreciate how far you've gotten.
>four of wands
celebration, home, commitment. a nice positive card, this is a great time to get your loved ones together and be thankful for what you have. again with the previous card, look how far you've gotten and see how beneficial patience has been to you. this is a good time to start working on home renovations with your loved one and talk about future plans - also a good time to make further commitments e.g. moving in together, thinking about proposals
>the hierophant
tradition, structure. within relationships this normally means the relationship is going smoothly, with a more traditional streak than not.

very solid spread there, all pointing in the same direction

job spread:
>knight of swords
sharp, cheerful energy. things are about to get busy, but in a nice way - if you hadn't have told me that you were starting a new job i would have said that one may appear that looks more suited to you.
>ace of wands
positive card. new beginnings, inspiration, accomplishment in your career. the time to be bold is now! again you've actually told me that you've started a new job which makes this easier for me to read, but this is a very positive card.
>knight of cups
creativity, romance, charm. this again is a positive card, things will be going smoothly.

hope that helps!
>>
>>18138346
>>18138350
shouldn't make much difference, it's a bit of an odd spread but then it's an odd question/different querents read in different ways. with things like that i'd highly suggest getting an impartial third party to look at them as he may unintentionally bias the results one way or another - for example i cant scry for myself at all, it just ends up nonsense
>>
>>18137726
Blue

General reading please?
>>
>>18138402
Thank you so much. Could I trouble anyone, or perhaps you anon, for an explanation of
>7 of swords
>4 of pentacles
>2 of pentacles

I'm just curious about the card meanings. But you've described my feelings quite accurately, I can barely handle myself as it is.
>>
File: 2.jpg (930KB, 1234x1865px) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
930KB, 1234x1865px
>>18138425
Forgot pic.
>>
>>18138402
Would you mind giving me a reading?

>20
>Male
>Taurus
Will my ex and I ever be together again?
>>
>>18138410

You're one of the better readers I've come across. Thanks again.

By the way I think the first reading you did was a vibrational response to my level of worry about everything. The cards are funny like that.
>>
>>18138410

I have a special question

Female
Blue

Yesterday I lit a rose candle, I was praying to Kamuel Archangel. Today that candle dissapeared, including the metal plate I put the candle to not burn my bedroom.
I searched, Twice.
Where did that candle go???????? Does it happened something special to my requirement that dissapeared?
>>
>>18138443
t-thanks, i don't really read that much anymore so it's nice to know that things i say make sense. that's kinda the impression i got from the first reading. because you just said love i assumed you were talking about a potential general love future and it seemed to be all worry and frustration, i should have asked people to clarify more in the questions but hindsight is 2020 i guess. thanks for letting me read for you and for your patience!
>>
>>18138380
The looking around is because his focus isn't on the girl sitting next to him; it's on trying to find something else of interest. Make sense?

I'll take career, thanks.
>>
>>18138457
sorry not taking any more readings, only finishing off stuff i did earlier, try asking /sum/ since that's not really /div/ material
>>
>>18138463
>taking /sum/ seriously
shiiiiiiiiiggggggyyyyyyyyyyyyy
>>
>>18138466
thanks for the chuckle, you do make a fair point
>>
File: 1462853506903.png (216KB, 650x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1462853506903.png
216KB, 650x1200px
>>18138293
>main concerns about money #1: The Empress reversed
Trust the universe on your needs. Don't expect a miracle but there won't be any struggles too.
>main concerns about money #2: Ace of Cups
Good news. A small gift that you most need or finding a new job can make your day, or even the ahead years.
>main concerns about money #3: 7 of Wands
You get an uplifting paycheck or payment increase lately it seems. Your struggle and passion in job was noticed by the higher names in the company may be.
>main concerns about money #4: 4 of Cups
It seems you're not satisfied with the latest tabs you got. (it's easy to tell since you asked a reading, right?). Card suggest you to make a long term plan about what can you invest in right now.
>gaining financial security #1: 2 of Swords
Balance. Balance your books, cut expenses without getting dirty. You can increase your income, just have to be creative with the ways you do it and show it by investing small smart expenses about your job or the things you are passionate for.
>gaining financial security #2: 8 of Wands
Stop drop& roll. I hate that fucking card... It calls for a get away, but the previous card just told you to face your problems. Things are in flux it says, if you don't know where to invest just better not do any investments at all. Don't take any risks.
>gaining financial security #3: 6 of Cups reversed
Pay attention to the money actions, piggy banks and bank investments. Get interest and make the money work for you.

Continued at the follow up reply...
>>
Sorry for deletion a wording mistake on my part.

>>18138490
>where to seek help #1: 7 of Pentacles
Be conservative and thoughtful. I think it's pretty much clear that this card is about bank interests when the subject is finance questions. If you invested wisely you'll likely get your money grove in time. Just don't invest in any funny things and learn to ignore the invest calls from your bank.
>where to seek help #2: The Strength reversed
Don't borrow don't gamble. You'll be fine as long as you stay in your boundaries.
>what's the scheduled plan for future: Ace of Wands
There's no sure bet. If you hesitate leave your financial control to a trustful banker or broker for them to act best in your interest.
>>
>>18138462
Oh... like another girl?

Past: 2 of Wands
Present: The Magician
Future: 9 of Cups

You found a job in the past which is the right fit for you. Work was smooth before and it still is smooth now but now you find yourself in a position of a lot of power that you did not have before when you were new. The future is bright as you continue to get what you want in your career. I don't know much I can elaborate but there are a lot of good things coming your way. The power will continue to increase and you will have everything beyond your wildest dreams. Congratulations.
>>
>>18138490
>>18138495
>>18138501
>all this talk about investments
Wewlad, I actually work in finance. I could tear you to shreds for actually suggesting investing through a bank, but I won't; I figure you know better than to invest in depreciating assets. Going through a broker is a significantly better idea than going through the bank, so you get a pass.

The advice doesn't really apply to my situation, but it's not the worst financial advice anyway, at least until the next market crash (I'm calling it at the first week of October, how about you?), at which point all of our friends who think they'll be performing at 10% forever will blow their brains out.

Good talk, thanks for trying.

>>18138544
Wew, sounds fun. Thanks.
>>
File: 1464740104410.gif (140KB, 379x440px)
1464740104410.gif
140KB, 379x440px
>>18138562
I think I kinda nailed it tho'. 8 of Wands doesn't really point at good things at all. At anything. I wonder why cards suggested that you got a raise recently, or shall you invest in "things you are passionate about". I blew it there I think.
>>
File: 3.jpg (537KB, 3840x2160px)
3.jpg
537KB, 3840x2160px
>>18138644
Can I please bug you for an explanation of these cards that another anon read for me? I just want to know what the cards specifically mean and how they might apply to this situation.

My original query:
>>18138389
Anons response:
>>18138402
>>
File: blade_runner_by_norbface-d7u86xj.jpg (969KB, 784x1328px) Image search: [Google]
blade_runner_by_norbface-d7u86xj.jpg
969KB, 784x1328px
Would appreciate a reading
18/ male/ pisces
This project I need to embark on, will I finish it and make my dream come true? I'm nervous to begin it fully and exicted to get it started. Will it be what Ive been dreaming it to be?
>>
File: 1463114984517.png (150KB, 2000x1251px) Image search: [Google]
1463114984517.png
150KB, 2000x1251px
>>18138663
Mmmm... Let's see...
>7 of Swords
Solitude, keepsake, treachery. Since you seek a relationship I'll go with Solitude.
>4 of Pentacles
Fear about money, resisting the change. Guess you're alone because you refuse to change.
>2 of Pentacles
Joy. Stop taking yourself serious altogether. Give it a lighthearted suspicion when it comes to love. You'll have lots of time to get to know people.
>>
>>18138644
No worries, lad; I'm mostly subtly fucking with you for your taste in women
>investing in penny stocks
>>
File: 1450233534615.gif (246KB, 180x280px)
1450233534615.gif
246KB, 180x280px
>>18138792
>fucking with you for your taste in women
I'm not a subtle message guy. I bet you saw that too. What do you know? You scryed further?
>>
>>18138792
Lolo I'm the other person you traded with the teenage looking guy. IDK why he dresses like that, I'm not attracted to the teenage look but he is very smart despite that. Could you tell from the scry he was actually really intelligent despite him dressing like a teenager or did he seem like a jock idiot?
>>
>>18138827
Omg I love that song.
>>
>>18138892
What? This?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4CJegZYagNs
>>
So does anybody know who did the first Anonymous ( the hacktivist group ) I'm trying to find out who exactly started it I'm just a very curious person
>>
>>18138928
Ya but isn't this version so much better?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bYYJjPBku2o
>>
Can I get a reading?

17 M Cancer

I have two questions, you don't have to answer both, IDC really.

Will I ever succeed? I want to change the world in some major way, I'm wondering if I will at least take part in it.

Bonus: will I ever get over my insecurities and get a qt 3.14 gf?
>>
BTW I meant who did the first Anonymous ( hacktivivest group ) post lol
>>
File: 1419106785453.gif (839KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1419106785453.gif
839KB, 500x500px
>>18138936
>no tophat
shit taste
Joking aside, yes lovely voice
>>
File: 1472341264379.jpg (1MB, 867x6091px) Image search: [Google]
1472341264379.jpg
1MB, 867x6091px
what are my chances of redpilling older people into understanding the reality of the world ? i realy want to make a difference but id like to know my chances

white
male
virgin
straight
favorite color purple
favorite number 7
favorite food dark chocolate
favorite drink wine

>>18137726
>>
>>18138827
Let me help you out

The Investor's Guide to Dating Each Sign

>Aries
Penny Stocks: When you started, it seemed incredibly exciting, and you were sure it was going somewhere, but now you're in debt. The term “pump and dump” is relevant here.
>Taurus
Forgotten 401K From a Former Employer: You've been told to put it to work, but you're stubborn and letting it be lazy and do nothing. When you finally decide to check back, there's a lot of bloating...in a bad way.
>Gemini
Primerica: You've been lied to. A lot.
>Cancer
Cash Value Life Insurance: DOES EVERYTHING! Not so exciting at first, but a great long-term investment. Age is an important factor.
>Leo
IPO: Very exciting and seems solid, but there's a lot that's being hidden from you. Good luck.
>Virgo
Roth IRA: Solid long-term investment, but you're better off going with the Cancer if you can.
>Libra
Municipal Bonds: Because you're just nice like that.
>Scorpio
Commodities Trading: You're probably going to lose, but you think you're going to be the one who actually makes it work. You'll probably be stubborn and keep investing, even though you're just going to keep losing.
>Sagittarius
Day Trading: Super exciting, but you really have to know what you're doing.
>Capricorn
Small Business Ownership: 14-hour workdays and no social life. No fun allowed.
>Aquarius
Equity Indexed Annuities: The more you try to understand, the more confused you'll get.
>Pisces
Rental Properties: Generally a solid investment, but the maintenance can be a nightmare.
>>
Anyone able to do a quick love reading?
>>
>>18138878
I didn't read into him very closely.
>>
Need someone to scry for me. No love shit will be asked I promise. I can trade a tarot reading.

Also, I am feeling happy tonight (maybe its the booze), but I can do some 3-4 readings.

Ask someting meaningfull, how to improve yourself, or something that can help you transcend in some way, please no silly love shit this time, unless its something you need to fix about yourself you are not sure yet, or some really meaningfull advice.
>>
>>18139427
>no love shit will be asked
You've found your scryer. I need your gender and query.
>>
>>18139427
Do you mind doing my reading for me, it's this one.
>>18138726
Seems to be the kinda question you're looking to read as well.
>>
File: 75.png (26KB, 165x183px) Image search: [Google]
75.png
26KB, 165x183px
>>18139427
>silly love shit
Is it fine to ask if it's not silly then? As in the person I'm thinking about is someone I've known for years, but I feel like I'm not good enough for them and I'll just be a huge burden because of my depression?

I've recently fallen head over heels for them and I can't get them out of my head. I wanna smooch them and be there for them and make them happy and laugh and stuff. I can ask something else if you want, I just figured it was worth a shot to bring this up since it really is pressing on my mind, and I don't have any confidence in myself.
>>
>>18139432
Art and music have a lot of importance in my life. Art specifically.

I would like you to scry onto some of my very previous lifetimes, and see how my artistic talent has developed (if it has?)

Have I been an artist before? Have I been recognized before, or is art something I have barely started to work on, in recent lives?

I only care about my past is this scry. Nothing from this life, or from the future of this one. Thank you very much.
>>
>>18139559
I'm honestly not sure I can do that. One of my standard exceptions for readings is nothing outside current life. I've done previous lives s couple of times, but I obviously have no way of verifying results. If you'd like me to try, I'll need a voice sample, 30 to 45 seconds minimum of freely spoken conversation speech.
>>
>>18139532

Exactly what I meant. I don't wanna be rude, so listen. Since you didn't asked for an specific query... listen...

Stop getting fucked by your own mind and make a move in this love quest of yours. If it happens, it happens. If not, at least you tried and you will feel good about it in the future.

Anything is possible so tarot will always make this clear. You can make it happen, again. If you can make something stable happen in the long run or not, depends on how you subtly pursue, and on every decision you take. Every emotion or though can manifest or destroy. So, be your own master. Future is always changing.
>>
>>18139568
I'll have to pass on the recordings. Maybe something else, like a meaningful song, work of art, or some other data you feel would be relevant?
>>
File: wooper looks disap.png (239KB, 500x302px) Image search: [Google]
wooper looks disap.png
239KB, 500x302px
>>18139579
>Stop getting fucked by your own mind and make a move in this love quest of yours

Guess that's probably easy to say if you don't have anxiety. I've tried to make moves but I'm just some dumbfuck who feels like he's not good enough. I definitely wouldn't feel good about in the future because I tend to beat myself up about things, cause again, I'm a dumbfuck. I'm seriously bad at these things, and I've tried to change, but it's always the same song and dance.

If you don't wanna read for me though then that's cool, I ain't here to force you into it. Hope you have a nice day, friendo.
>>
File: image.jpg (183KB, 1200x1976px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
183KB, 1200x1976px
>>18136668
Could someone well-versed in the tarot give me some idea of the meaning of the Hanged Man? I've recently encountered it both normal as well as reversed, and was curious as to how it could be interpreted.
>>
>>18139596

You never asked a query in the first place kek. You wanna know the future? But without reading the cards we both know where this may be heading towards to.

Your current path consists of 2 options.

1) make her feel at home. Then make a move.

2) let her know how you feel, without knowing her that much in a love related aspect, with a bigger chance to be rejected.

I can read for possible outcomes in these 2 timelines plus advice if our want then. I'm drunk, so it's your choice if you wanna be harmed by a possible reading then.
>>
>>18139616
Oh wait, were you actually willing? In my first post I was just trying to see if you were okay with reading me, and I took your response as a no. Super sorry if that was a misunderstanding!

I actually would appreciate a reading one heck of a lot, but only if you're down for it.
>>
Are there any readers on?

I don't really know what type of divination this would refer to, but I feel like I have some type of demon following me around, just plaguing my thoughts anymore. I know that sounds really off the wall, but I can't shake the feeling for some reason.

Was wondering if there was a way to divinate on the matter just to see what it is and how I may rid it of my vicinity or if its nothing how to rid myself of these thoughts (its nothing like murder or anything if you're that worried).
>>
>>18139609
Judeo-christian: Jesus died for your sins
Norse: Odin hung himself upside down for 9 days for wisdom
>>
I will give 5 major arcana tarot readings. as per usual with me i would prefer non-love queries, but i will still take them
>>
>>18139665
btw, im Estus
>>
>>18139665
hey! mind telling me how will the rest of the year go for me?
>>
>>18139647
Thanks, but I was speaking more in terms of its meaning in terms of a portent of things to come.
>>
>>18139665
tell me how my semester will go in school, if i will fail anything, run into problems or something
>>
>>18139665
Why did my left thumb start hurting for no reason?

Or is this not a good question?
>>
>>18139665
When will I find a job or just how the rest of the year will go for me. Thanks.
>>
>>18139668
okay, i gotcha

>Context: Rev. The Devil
Meanings: Evil fatality, weakness, pettiness, blindness

>Focus: Rev. The High Priestess
Meanings- Passion; moral or physical ardour; conceit, surface knowledge

>Outcome: The Heirophant
Meanings- Marriage, alliance, captivity, servitude; by another account, mercy and goodness; inspiration; the man with whom the querent has recourse

>>18139673
not really valid, man
>>
>>18139681
>not really valid, man

Well, then maybe just a general reading for the rest of the month?
>>
>>18139672
Context: Rev. The Lovers
Meanings- Failure, foolish designs. Another account speaks of marriage frustrated and contrarieties

>Focus: Death
Meanings- End, mortality, destruction, corruption; also, for a man, the loss of a benefactor; for a woman, many contrarieties; for a maid, failure of marriage projects
>>
>>18139681
thanks pally, appreciated. have a great night.
>>
>>18139688
shit, i didnt finish

>Outcome: The Tower
Meanings- Misery, distress, indigence, adversity, calamity, disgrace, deception, ruin. This is a card of unforeseen catastrophe.

>>18139675
>Focus: Rev. The High Preistess
Meanings- Passion; moral or physical ardour; conceit, surface knowledge

>Context: Rev. The Moon
Meanings- Instability, inconstancy, silence, lesser degrees of deception and error

>Outcome: Rev. The Hermit
Meanings- Concealment, disguise, policy, fear, unreasoned caution
>>
>>18139686
okay

>Past: The Heirophant
Meanings- Marriage, alliance, captivity, servitude; by another account, mercy and goodness; inspiration; the man with whom the querent has recourse

>Present: Rev. The Hermit
Concealment, disguise, policy, fear, unreasoned caution

>Future: The High Priestess
Meanings- Secrets, mystery, the future as yet unrevealed; the woman who interests the querent, if male; the querent herself; if female; silence, tenacity, wisdom, science
>>
thats still 2 more. i'll do them tommorow
>>
>>18139706
Incredible, sounds very accurate to me. At the moment I am indeed a total Hermit (I post on /x/, of course i'm a hermit).
But the future sounds pretty freaking awesome. Secrets, mystery, wisdom, science, tenacity. Thanks a lot for the reading!
>>
>>18139671
Sacrifice for knowledge, or stillness of yourself and your mind to be more aware of other things. After all, you put yourself in a position of stasis to think over things, to not be disturbed, until you decide what to do.

I don't work with reversals, I don't know how it would really go. I suppose in a way it would mean that you shouldn't hang or wait until some conclusion comes to mind, but instead act?
>>
>>18139762
Thank you. That's very helpful.
>>
File: fishing for reads.jpg (290KB, 800x744px) Image search: [Google]
fishing for reads.jpg
290KB, 800x744px
I'm going to try my hand at doing a few tasseomancy readings, if anyone is interested. I haven't tried to properly ask for readings, so I don't know how this will work out. I'm no proper reader for this, just someone with an interest in tea leaves.

Post a question and a somewhat decent quality picture of tea leaves or coffee remains at the bottom of the cup. It would help if the cup is pure white and not transparent or colored.
>>
File: coffee.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
coffee.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>18139778
there is a girl i'm interested and pretty sure she's intrested in me. My question woud be : will we be dating?
>>
>>18139824
That's not exactly the kind of a cup I'd read, since there's little of separate coffee grounds, but I can try to see something from here.

Strange that the first thing I see is a crescent moon, even before I maximize the image itself. Or perhaps the sun itself, being covered by the moon? Looking closer, I can see a figure standing, perhaps walking away, evaporating into tiny little bits, seemingly disappearing. There's a small formation on the right, while I wouldn't call a building, but the entire scene seems like someone walking away from a grave. Everything evaporating.

I don't know if it's the lighting that does it, or the grounds themselves, but everything does look like it's evaporating. So, based off of this, I would say no. At least you're going to move on from something in regards of love. Be it the idea of love, be it the idea of this fantasy of a girl you have, who knows.
>>
bamp, who's around?
>>
>>18136668
anyone genuine wanna try to read me?

i have a heavy fate and am powerful so you might flip out

im just curious about it
>>
I don't have the name of the empath reader I asked for a love reading and he told me that sometimes I'm too awkward with girls, and that I need to be more natural and do not think like "what if i say that, or that"

It was the first time I asked for a reading and this guy just told me the perfect truth, a nice guidance, God bless him, thank you

Maybe you recognize yourself, I don't know if there's a lot of empath readers here
>>
NEW THREAD:
>>18140026
>>18140026
>>18140026
>>
>>18139919
!
>>
has anyone here taken the trusted tarot dot com free reading? It seems legit (at least the free part) but i'm afraid of scams and shit.
>>
Read me please, whatever you see or divine, im curious
Thread posts: 332
Thread images: 33

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.