[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/div/ - Divination General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 324
Thread images: 54

Welcome to Divination General!

Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

Every method is welcome: Tarot, Runes, Cartomancy, Scrying, Pendulum, Cleromancy, Oracle cards, I-Ching, Tasseomancy, etc.

>If you're NEW, please READ the STICKY:
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074

>Guides made by some of our readers:
Rustig, wrote this to help beginners on how to choose a deck and how to start with the tarot:
http://i.imgur.com/2rodLWB.png

Thoth, made his own tarot and rune guide that wants to share:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

>Some useful tips before posting:
-New readers should post that they're offering readings and what information they require from a querent.
-Look for their posts in the thread to determine what's needed and before posting, check if they finished reading already.
-Some readers will refuse to do certain readings - respect that choice. Also, bullshit queries will get bullshit answers.
-An "air query" can be made to no one in particular, but no one in particular may answer!
-Avoid making the same question over and over and/or to different readers, this may lead to more confusion than clarification
-Please refer to the Dream General threads for dream interpretation

>Readers and Querents:
Please, respect each other, let's keep things decent here.

>Chatroom: IRC (Internet Relay Chat) channel for discussion:
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.sorcery.net/#/div/ination

>New /div/ Discord chat:
https://discord.gg/bFAqcGD

Previous thread: >>18127602
>>
Nigel, 18, Capricorn.
Spiritually speaking, I feel lost, any or little guidance would be much appreciated.
>>
Trading readings
>>
>>18132571
>>18132632
Sounds fine to me
>>
Doing readings. I need your:

>Name
>Zodiac Sign
>Address
>Debit Card or Credit Card Number, Expiration Date, and CVC
>Social Security Number
>Query
>>
File: 1453835048444.jpg (115KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1453835048444.jpg
115KB, 960x960px
>>18132839
Sounds good to me! You want my soul too, or? I feel like that might be important.
>>
>>18132718
I gave you a query in the last threa
>>
>>18132635
tulpamancer here, my tulpa ever since shes become vocal has been very quiet around me and barely talks,does she have trust issues with me or is she just very shy?

Male
capricorn
>>
File: my face right now.jpg (188KB, 1200x907px) Image search: [Google]
my face right now.jpg
188KB, 1200x907px
5 readings for you.
Alias
Query (if you want a general you will get past present future one card each)
Single/not Single
>>
>>18132874
C
Male
What would happen if I told L my feelings?
Single ;_;
>>
>>18132877
Don't have that crying face anon, even I was surprised when I pulled the cards for this reading. They has very warm, nurturing feelings towards you. They want to take care of you and be affectionate with you. IF you tell L your feelings you will most likely get together and have sex. I would go for it.
>>
>>18132874
Emily
female
How can I overall improve myself?
taken
>>
>>18132668
>query
>relevant genders
>what you read
>which queries you read best

>>18132874
Take a reading instead of the info?

I can connect with you just right...
>>
>>18132874
B
Male
Will it ever get better? Will i always be alone?
Single
>>
BabyJ
Female
Will I get this new job? Will I succeed?
Single
>>
>>18132890
Oh gosh ;-;!! Ahhh, thank you. Honestly you're not the first reader to tell me that it'll all be ok if I fess up so I think tomorrow I'm gonna go ahead and do it. Thank you, wowza... I hope you have a nice night.
>>
>>18132874
Liz
Pisces
Female
General
>>
File: 1473111150881.png (165KB, 343x262px) Image search: [Google]
1473111150881.png
165KB, 343x262px
>>18132874
R
Male
Single
Will i start what i want? will i get good results?
>>
>>18132954
Female single
>>
File: 493378380_XS[1].jpg (29KB, 640x427px) Image search: [Google]
493378380_XS[1].jpg
29KB, 640x427px
>>18132893
There's something weighing on your mind from your past that you haven't moved on from yet. Whatever happened with these classmates you haven't quite moved on from it and if you don't you won't be able to improve yourself. You need to realize whatever happened can't be fixed or built upon in order to improve yourself. A dose of reality or something like that this naive hope you have isn't helping you just holding you back. Find strength in your significant other maybe ask him to have a real talk with you about what happened.

>>18132874
>>18132896
What's wrong, anon? Do you have a query?

>>18132905
Of course it will get better. You won't always be alone. There's a woman in your future- can't say when but can give you tips on how to meet her (i.e. put yourself out there) this girl you will get and settle with is a huge loner. She is going to have a happy partnership with you though. It will most likely end in a marriage. She doesnt like talking to other people much. She had a very rough past too which might attribute to her not liking talking to others. She'll probably want a BFF out of you if she's like me.

I asked where you would meet, surprisingly at a party or big fun event. She'll probably be alone in the corner of the room or something like that though. Try chatting her up.

>>18132934
There is some success career wise some time in your life but it might be a while. We get what we put in.
>>
>>18132954
I'm 23
Sorry long day
>>
>>18132874
P
Virgo
F
Single
Future boyfriend reading please?
>>
File: 1473953184655.jpg (159KB, 1439x773px) Image search: [Google]
1473953184655.jpg
159KB, 1439x773px
I can't tell if these threads are satire or not, do you guys actually believe some random shit will tell u your future?????
>>
>>18132874
D
male
when was i at my physical/intellectual peak?
do i have yet to reach them?
>>
>>18132954
Age?
>>
>>18132971
>>18132978
>>
>>18132954
>>18132971
There was a big conflict in the past. Someone wasn't being completely honest and noped out of a... romantic situation, I think?. Most likely a first love type. It didn't end well. Life is pretty typical for you right now and you've sort of learned your lesson about whatever happened. You're a lot wiser and mature now and your view on how things should be fits more of what society tells us it should be. In the future there will be a large focus on career and work. You are going to work hard in your field and still have time for fun outside of that. It sounds good to me.

>>18132974
He's most likely going to be the one to approach you and seem wonderful and everything nice at first but he's actually very cruel underneath the act. He's got money.

>>18132977
I don't think you've reached it yet. When it happens it will be very clear that you have reached it.
>>
>>18132968
>Do you have a query?
More of a concern, really. Same old story: how to win this girl over
>>
>>18132968
I'm almost certain I'm aware of what you're refering to. I'll try to talk to him when I feel a bit more comfortable in doing so. Thanks for the reading.
>>
>>18133007
Thanks!
>>
>>18132968
Sorry, i know it's irrational to feel this way and that at this age i should know better, but it still gets to me from time to time. Thank you.
>>
>>18133010
Is there a past with this girl? There is some heartbreak weighing on her mind. It's sort of upsetting her natural state of mind whether she shows it or not it's very much on her mind. To win her over you have to clarify things with her and be very direct in your wants and needs. There is something upsetting or blunt that needs to happen between you two in order for you two to progress forwards. It might be a clarification, it might be something else.
>>
>>18132956
can someone please do this one?
>>
>>18132874
Zojm
Male
will i be able to find my dream job back home.
single
>>
>>18132956
I'm sorry I skipped your post on accident. It seems like you will start what you want but it's not going to have a pleasant affect on your outlook and moods.
>>
>>18133007
Thank you !
>>
>>18133033
>Is there a past with this girl?
Yes

> There is some heartbreak weighing on her mind. It's sort of upsetting her natural state of mind whether she shows it or not it's very much on her mind.
Multiple card readers have come to this same conclusion, including me.

>To win her over you have to clarify things with her and be very direct in your wants and needs.
Already did and got a soft rejection.

The rest of it...I've already done that, so I'll have to think on it.

Thanks, let me know if you'd like a reading.
>>
>>18133047
You will find a good job back home, but it is going to leash havoc on your sanity. You'll be working a lot and basically chained to your place of work. You might have some internal conflict with this. You will have a lot of responsibility in this job too.
>>
>>18133053
Thank you.
how so?
What will happen? How do i achieve this?
>>
>>18133062
You're very young and naive about things (the reading said this despite your actual age indicating this). It's more of being let down. You are expecting too much out of this and will simply be let down from having too high expectations. Putting a lot of timeand work into this iis how you get what you seek.

>>18133059
2 of Wands and the Tower appeared in this spread tells me this must be done. I would try again when the time is right? She might not like it but it's what needs to be heard, your side of things.

Love reading please? I'm single
>>
>>18133080
Relevant genders are the only thing I'm missing. Also, would you like a strategy for getting yourself in the right spot or would you like your next opportunity scried?
>>
>>18132874
Ed
Virgo
Male
What will happen with my crush?
>>
>>18133080
Can you get me info on my results?
When will i make it? Will it be worth it?
I owe you a lot. Thanks again
>>
>>18133086
Female
Next boyfriend please

>>18133089
There is a lot of potential here. But do you do anything? No. So you simply pine and wait just to be disappointed. You miss all the shots you don't take. If you do something? There is a good chance.
>>
>>18133092
There is success but like I said it's not exactly what you seek. You're getting your hopes up too high. The long term effects indicate it will be worth it but the short term effects provide no gratification.
>>
>>18132858
I saved the picture and will awnser to you tomorrow. I feel drained as for today.
>>
>>18133098
Aren't you a lucky lass...I saw three guys who go for you within a very small timeframe of each other. I do apologize, but I can't get good physical details for all three without sacrificing what you really should hear:

You're likely going to be a bit shocked and say yes to all three, then find yourself in a situation where you basically say "ohshitwhatnow" and decide to try to date all three. One of them will be very upset and bail immediately. Tragically, he'll be the one you like best. The other two will ostensibly be okay with it; one because he's too limp-wristed to say anything, and the other because he's sleeping with other girls right now anyway. That one is the one you are initially attracted to, by the way.

You might want to take some measures to get this to turn out differently. Good luck.
>>
>>18133106
Okay , ill think for some days about all this.
>>
>>18133098
>There is a lot of potential here. But do you do anything? No. So you simply pine and wait just to be disappointed. You miss all the shots you don't take. If you do something? There is a good chance.
I'm not inactive, but I recently confronted her about a lie, and she's been avoiding me for the past few days. I don't know how's she taking it Do you know how she fells about this?
>>
>>18133137
Wow this is so exciting!!! Thank you. I just looked up if it's normal for people to date multiple at a time (Never done the dating thing before) apparently it is so I don't get what's wrong about dating multiple at a time. Did you see the reason why I like the guy who bails the best, seer?
>>
>>18133208
>Did you see the reason why I like the guy who bails the best, seer?
Because he's the only one with self-respect, hence why he bails on you for dating other dudes.

That leaves you with a cuck who has no self-respect and a man whore who doesn't respect you.

By the way, it's only normal among degenerates.
>>
>>18133208
>I just looked up if it's normal for people to date multiple at a time (Never done the dating thing before) apparently it is so I don't get what's wrong about dating multiple at a time.

Disgusting and degenerate. That's all I'm going to say about the sentence you typed out. It's like people all of a sudden forgot about dating one person that they really like, loving them and being with them alone instead of going about, sleeping with several, saying damn to the idea of monogamy and a nice, loving couple that doesn't slut about everywhere.

>I hope you see the light and turn back before you go degenerate
>>
I have divined through astral projection that you are deceivers who serve the demiurge.

Retorts?
>>
>>18133208
>scryer tries to warn you
>"wow so exciting!"
that scryer must be hitting his head against the wall right now
>>
>>18133253
This is exactly one of the reasons why taking love readings from women is something I'm not so sure about, unless I know that they won't give something like that. Too draining, that it is.
>>
Divination sucks, is fake, boring, useless. Much like the plens who believe it. Shit-tier
>>
>>18133264

>plen

man those plens have shit taste
>>
>>18133060
thank you.
>>
>>18132874
Descent
Male
What will become of my relationship with the one I desire?
Single
>>
>>18133283
test
>>
File: 1462255511897.jpg (53KB, 590x473px) Image search: [Google]
1462255511897.jpg
53KB, 590x473px
Will trade a read for a read. Long story short is I;m in despair and need some kind of brief pretend comfort from this absurd life. Name/alias and question are all I need. I also would like to ask of a cute picture attached to your post to heal my broken soul. Thanks in advance if anyone is willing to humour me long enough to accept my stupid request
>>
File: 1456874184898.png (127KB, 324x315px) Image search: [Google]
1456874184898.png
127KB, 324x315px
>>18133386
Sorry, I can't read for ya, but here's a cute pic anyway. I hope you feel better, wallowing in the depths of despairtown ain't fun.
>>
>>18133403
Thanks for the pity, at least let me give you a read and pretend that I'm useful in some way. What;s on your mind anon?
>>
>>18133386
Oh look, we're in a similar boat. What's your query?
>>
File: 1473891211260.jpg (327KB, 1280x1811px) Image search: [Google]
1473891211260.jpg
327KB, 1280x1811px
>>18133414
Tell me about love anon. I'm dying over here and wondering if virtue and true feelings are even worth it at this point. What question would you like answered in return? Nothing in life is free unfortunately.
>>
File: ss+(2014-09-02+at+10.11.03).jpg (251KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2014-09-02+at+10.11.03).jpg
251KB, 1920x1080px
>>18133386
Have a cute image, you. I'm tempted to also throw a reading your way, but well...
>>
File: 1459869963183.jpg (879KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1459869963183.jpg
879KB, 1920x1080px
>>18133420
Even if you don't feel like reading for me, I'll give you one. I'm in a bad bad place right now and wouldn't mind giving out a read just to feel as if someone still cares. Whatchu got one your mind friend?
>>
>>18133418
Virtue and true feelings are the only worthwhile things, much moreso than the things that stand in their way, infinitely moreso than what we convince ourselves are acceptable excuses for not giving them their due.

But enough about life lessons from an old romantic. What's your query?
>>
File: 1461979597827.png (290KB, 770x930px) Image search: [Google]
1461979597827.png
290KB, 770x930px
>>18133430
That's literally it, I want to know if my pursuit of values and virtuous love are worthwhile or not. I can't help but feel the fool for loving someone, but at the dame time I cannot help but hope to protect her smile. Basically I want some insight into if I'm just a fool for believing in such a thing as true platonic or agape love.

I guess perhaps a better way of formulating the question is, am I wrong in loving her?
>>
>>18133407
Uh whoa, are you sure? I seriously can't offer you any reads, only cute pics. Do you like the game Animal Crossing? It's quite lovely, and this is a super cute villager called Sprinkle. I love her a lot, as you can tell from the filename lol. I hope you think she's cute too!!

Uh, but if you really do wanna do a reading for me? Then you can call me Hero. I just want to know how the rest of the year is going to go for me. You really don't have to read for me or anything, but just in case you really want to... there you go!
>>
>>18133440
>am I wrong in loving her?
Bruh, you're a reader. Do you want your querents to ask you philosophical questions? Ultimately, the reading would be tainted by my philosophy, not yours; you should know that.

So, let me save you some time and ask you a question:

What do you want?

Answer that question, and do so honestly and thoughtfully, then decide if you still want a reading.
>>
File: 5aHcqry.png (104KB, 464x477px) Image search: [Google]
5aHcqry.png
104KB, 464x477px
>>18133386
Hexagram 52 (Keeping Still), changing lines 3 and 5, to Hexagram 20 (Contemplation)

The 52nd hexagram signifies the beginning and end of movement and progress, and as the theme of it suggests, you're seemingly at a place where things simply can't get any better or worse. The third line speaks of a suffocating heart by forced quietness: you're essentially trying to numb yourself forcibly, which isn't going to work out in the long run. The fifth line is literally telling you to keep your jaws still (i.e. do not speak). The changes ends in you contemplating - a period of time where you question everything you once knew that made you the person you are.

The image of the 52nd hexagram sums up the advice I'm about to give, so take it to heart:
Mountains standing close together:
The image of KEEPING STILL.
Thus the superior man
Does not permit his thoughts
To go beyond his situation.

Apart from that and piecing these together, my advice to you is to know what you want out of this situation and do not run your mouth unless you are sure of it. I also drew up a quick Celtic spread, and it's telling you to accept what you have and cut your losses. With the 2 of Swords in here, you're bound to face a choice you have to make soon, which will inevitably result in the 3 of Swords either way because of the reversed 2 of Cups and Tower in this spread.

I'm sorry, but it's going to suck either way, so pick your poison.
>>
File: 1405999236650.png (254KB, 768x656px) Image search: [Google]
1405999236650.png
254KB, 768x656px
>>18133451
Thanks for trying. inevitably people are kind of self interested when it really comes down to it. I don't blame you or anything perhaps it's just human nature to want the best for ourselves or utilize that self interest. That kind of hurts in an ironic way as I remember once playing animal crossing with the person who made me like this. Either way have an animal Xing pic and a reading in return.

I see a cold calculative sense of things, numbers made of pixels moving across a screen. precise, answers but also obligation. Think a calculator providing a solution to a test problem. A black number presents itself on a grey background.

To me this seems to suggest progress but not necessarily a fun or interesting way forward. Pragamtism at it's finest you'll get there but it'll feel like solving a math problem. You'll get the answer but the seeking and obtaining of it is really up to how much you enjoy working for it. Know any formulas as a shotcut? Somethings like math and life are okay with taking the short way as long as your answer is the same and you can explain why you got to where you are.

tldr; work and progress lie ahead but your understanding and practical thinking will be put the the test to determine where you end up.
>>
File: 1390792193321.jpg (52KB, 500x609px) Image search: [Google]
1390792193321.jpg
52KB, 500x609px
>>18133455
Sorry m80, I'm actually a philosophy major so it kind taints everything I do. Honestly I want her to be happy, But part of me also is selfish and want to be the one to be able to make her happy and share a life with her.

Essentially the core of the question is one of her personal happiness versus or possibly in compliance iwth my desire to be someone meaningful or significant to her. So perhaps a better question is somthing along the lines of "do I contribute to her overall wellbeing?"
>>
File: 1409888190774.jpg (96KB, 918x960px) Image search: [Google]
1409888190774.jpg
96KB, 918x960px
>>18133464
>essentially I'm damned if I do, damned if I don't

Thanks for the read tho. appreciate it. Sorry to shit up the thread with my silly little problems related to sill menial concerns. You make a point. at this point perhaps apathy is the best solution adn whatever happens happens.
>>
>>18133491
You're not shitting up the thread at all. I haven't been here in awhile, and I'm excited to see you around. I like your scries, and you contribute far more than you think.

Good luck, m80.
>>
File: 1464739369740.jpg (117KB, 500x1466px) Image search: [Google]
1464739369740.jpg
117KB, 500x1466px
>>18133468
Oh... I'm sorry, I didn't know. And I guess we are really just self interested creatures in the end, it's just instinct to want the best for ourselves, I guess.

But thanks for going out of your way to read for me. I'm fine with working hard! Cause I love to do my best.

Ah jeez, I'm seriously thankful you did this read for me, even though I really can't offer you anything in return other than cute pics... wowza, you're a nice person. You're really awesome friendo, I hope you can feel better soon.
>>
>>18132874
Urs
Female
General
Not Single
>>
File: 1469530273045.jpg (134KB, 700x817px) Image search: [Google]
1469530273045.jpg
134KB, 700x817px
>>18133505
>>18133507
You guys are far too kind. I'm just a stray dog that visits every now and again to try and bring some hope to the world, i'm so afraid of being a part of. Promise me you won't let people like me bring you down. Go out there and build a future you can be happy of.
>>
>>18133477
For a philosophy major, you're thinking awfully small.

If I gave you an object that granted you godlike powers, and you suddenly had the power to do absolutely anything, what would you do? Would you seek to aggrandize yourself or save humanity or maybe just sit back and watch everything happen? You would do whatever you wanted.

And, in that moment, you would have to ask yourself what you want.

So, anon, answer yourself this question:

What do you want?

You'll feel much better when you do.
>>
File: wahuuhu.png (121KB, 339x316px) Image search: [Google]
wahuuhu.png
121KB, 339x316px
>>18133514
Yo! Guy from >>18133507 here. It's fine to be afraid to be a part of the world, it's a fuckin' terrifying place dude. I'm sure you can make it though. I'm sure you're an absolutely wonderful guy, and you can find someone or something to repair the damage of whatever fucked you up and slammed despair into your soul. You're gonna do great!! I believe in you.
>>
File: 1431692574577.jpg (755KB, 1040x1035px) Image search: [Google]
1431692574577.jpg
755KB, 1040x1035px
>>18133533
To be fair I'm pretty smashed at the moment. Alcohol tends to limit your abilities in some sense.

If we're being completely honest here. I want her. I want to connect with her and share a life together. It's base and perhaps selfish, but actually that's it. There's no real need to try and justify it. I ended up having feelings for someone and for whatever reason that strikes me as important. I don't know why her, and sometimes wish it wasn't the case, but I can't seem to stop loving her. I would honestly probably use any hypothetical godlike powers to care for myself and the one other person who I somehow manged to from a connection with.
>>
File: 1429591679656.jpg (116KB, 700x466px) Image search: [Google]
1429591679656.jpg
116KB, 700x466px
>>18133533
Basically just ignore me man. I'm drunk and hopeless at the moment. Typoical person with a typical probelm/ Just a simple man with simple dreams. I honestly shouldn't be bothering others with these kind of things now that I think of it. A man loves a woman, not that that's anything original or new. Why bother?
>>
File: ss+(2014-09-02+at+10.16.27).jpg (276KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2014-09-02+at+10.16.27).jpg
276KB, 1920x1080px
>>18133427
I see a sword in a grave, a large, powerful sword, something that seals up what has happened. The grave symbolizes the end of something, and to have something like this on top, the sword, well, it's kind of a ''final nail in the coffin'' deal. I see a yellow flower growing out of there, a small, tiny little plantling. It's yellow petals reach towards the sun above, but the face that forms on the flower is warped. It seeks the warmth. It doesn't care. It wants to reach the sun. It's so focused on this one task, that it doesn't realize that it's a flower and that the sun is a star. If it pulls itself out, then no good shall happen. It's a flower. It needs to grow before it goes for something impossible.

Here's your reading. I'm tired, and I don't scry nowadays anymore because I feel like I'm incapable of doing it. You're doing a good job here, giving others readings and hope and what not, but you're pushing yourself for something that's well...

You need to grow and recover before pursuing love again. Set your mind straight. And keep in mind that when you're negative, everything seems like it's going to fail. Don't succumb to it.
>>
File: 1408405129233.jpg (552KB, 3508x2480px) Image search: [Google]
1408405129233.jpg
552KB, 3508x2480px
>>18133544
The flower that I saw was awfully reminiscent of Flowey from Undertale. That doesn't really help things.

Either way, my read was probably just inaccurate to hell and back. Dunno why I bothered really, but this ain't the first time I'm reading for you. But hey, here's some cute pictures that I have.
>>
File: 1455579159632.jpg (50KB, 526x701px) Image search: [Google]
1455579159632.jpg
50KB, 526x701px
>>18133544
Thanks m80. Appreciate you taking the time to help me with that. Honestly it's hard not to be negative when you rarely see results, but I understand your point.

Thanks for going out of your way to help out a total stranger like me, if you have a question I;d be more than happy to return the favour. Honestly it's just a matter of me coming to terms with the cold reality of things and accepting facts. Sometimes it's hard to aknowledge the truth of things when you spent so much time hoping or thinking it'd turn out a certain way.

Thanks again for the insight, it'll be rough but I;ll truly try to take it into consideration.
>>
File: 1407453096878.jpg (1MB, 3152x2034px) Image search: [Google]
1407453096878.jpg
1MB, 3152x2034px
>>18133554
Hey, I got time. I'm currently tired and bored out of my skull with little to do. Or at least well, tiredness limits my capabilities right now.

I've already helped a whole load of strangers before, and you're one of the few who seems to really need it. Oh yes, I do know hope and I do know how much it can wreck you when you put everything into it. I'm permanently scarred from ever hoping too much, simply because I fear getting hurt again. Best delude myself with negativity instead of hoping for positivity. It doesn't help when life always wrecks you whenever you hope for good.

So I know how you're feeling, and I know that it sucks. There's nothing much to do, but giving yourself time and just... not pulling yourself lower into the depths of the abyss, where the inner demons traverse and wait for you. Maybe I'm just going to drag you down as well with my own negativity, and someone will show up and say that ''you should still keep hoping''. Sure, do that. Hope keeps one alive, and it's simply one form of the spark of life.

Just sometimes people hope for something that's just... eh. I'll stop rambling on my own end. All is yet to be lost.

And I don't think I really have a question from my own end. I sometimes ask here and there, but at the same time I know my answers. Sometimes it would be nice to know the results of just breaking myself mentally and stopping with being aware of things around and just living on auto-pilot. Just letting go of everything that has to do with life and living. Letting the lower live it's days out. I don't make sense, but it's alright.
>>
File: 1459700277048.jpg (75KB, 640x645px) Image search: [Google]
1459700277048.jpg
75KB, 640x645px
>>18133567
You make some pretty good points and I feel in some sense we're in pretty similar places.

Funny how hope can be both the greatest force for motivation but also the greatest force of harm when such hope fails to become reality. Desire is weird like that I guess. The act of wanting something is perhaps what makes it all valuable. However when we don;t get it it's still meaningful and we long for it, and if we do get it we tend to take it for granted.

Perhaps we're nowhere near as valuable or virtuous as we try to think ourselves as and instead we simply are just subject the the forces of hope and despair like everyone else. Base desires and base emotions at having those desires either met or vanquished. Perhaps we all can;t really escape our petty human nature in the end of it all.
>>
File: 1393066992394.jpg (465KB, 2008x1300px) Image search: [Google]
1393066992394.jpg
465KB, 2008x1300px
>>18133578
I suppose that's why it may be for the best to combine both the mind and the heart and know where to put that hope to. Many struggle with it, or some just go by the sheer feeling of hope itself. It's finding the balance of putting too much into it and not doing it at all that perhaps messes with most. I don't know really, I'm not one to say that I know how a normal person lives. It's been long since I abandoned that endeavor of understanding.

It's hard for me to admit to the fact that we are human, and that our desires are something that still, at the end of the day, control us or at least influence us. We want food, shelter, stability, procreation, and what not. It's just we happen to either hide it with nice words or simply through logic. I can't say human nature is all that petty, but it's more along the lines of what you make of it and how you work with it. It's impossible to suppress it, but at the same time it's impossible to control it. May as well direct it.

I can't say we are in very similar places, but I've been where you've been in a way or two, and let me tell you, that sucked. It sucked badly. It ended up with me developing such a terrible hatred for myself that still follows me, and now I'm still sitting here, trying to deal with the thoughts of suicide. I can't really enjoy things anymore. I'm too grounded or pessimistic. I can ''enjoy'' when others push me to or tell me to do it in indirect ways, but I'm just tired and done.

Fuck, you're getting me all teary and what not, but eh. I gotta keep it down for the next three or so hours. Not the place to cry. Either way, push through this, and the next day should be slightly better. Alcohol generally doesn't help. Play a video game or something during this, watch some funny cat videos, and for now just don't think too much about your worries, because they seem like they burden you. Think of one, and you have the entire bag. Try to deal with this slowly.

I believe in you.
>>
>>18133578
>Loteria card in the background
Has anyone ever read with Loteria cards before?
>>
>>18132839
go back to /b/
>>
So lads, looks like I'm back to reading in here for a bit or a while, I don't know. I'm down in my dumps as well. Can't do my tarot or runes now, only scrying.

So go ahead. Give me your genders and your questions. I do not promise accuracy, but hey, most of you just crave for a reading, hmm?
>>
File: Breakfast of champions.jpg (77KB, 696x928px) Image search: [Google]
Breakfast of champions.jpg
77KB, 696x928px
Boa noite, meu amado anons!

Had a lovely day today, and what better way to finish it than with some readings for those who I cherish.
>Name/Nickname
>description and defining feature(s)
>Colour shape combo
>Query
>Empath or Tarot
>>18129647
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0uxfQBVLXe1

Love and good vibes be with you <3
>>
>>18133774
Oh, would you look at that. You know what, I may not read if you're doing readings. Probably would be for the best, wouldn't it?
>>
File: received_1200197436697555.jpg (67KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
received_1200197436697555.jpg
67KB, 720x960px
Doing tarot readings, I'm a beginner. Will need age and name (nickname is fine).
>>
>>18133775
Don't let me stop you man, but if you're not feeling well I completely understand not wanting too and I'll happily play proxy for you. I hope you feel better soon <3

I'm here if you wanted to unload on what it is that's got you down.
>>
>>18133778
...I feel conflicted that the first thing I noticed and said was "Damn, she has some nice solid deltoids!"
>>
File: 1436396550257.gif (310KB, 150x150px) Image search: [Google]
1436396550257.gif
310KB, 150x150px
>>18133783
>>
>>18133774
Will
Blue eyes, blonde hair, Caucasian
Red heart
I plan to meet up with this girl in my dreams or she'll meet up with me. I don't know her name but I know she's real. What do?
Tarot
>>
>>18133773
How art thou?
>>
>>18133774
>jeff
>I am a guy that loves peace and adventure. I do have 4 rings, one of them is black. I am calm, ambivert and open minded to any kind of paranormal things.
>light black circle.
>i heard that you are reading others aura, empath. Can you tell me something about my aura?
>>
>>18133794
Down in my dumps. Hopeless, tired, all the usual mess of stuffs and what not. Some few things to worry about, but I'm overall just lacking motivation and energy to even push forward for another day.

How are you, mate?
>>
>>18133774
>Karolina
>I'm girl, I love nature, I draw cartoons, I'm a nervous person, I'm open minded or at least I try to be
>light pink square
>I have a problem with my partner. We are together for rather long time but I have doubts. I'm rather calm person, but he's kinda party animal and it starts to annoy me. He rather spend time with his buddies drinking that do ANYTHING with me, at all. I feel very sad and alone. I don't want to make quick decisions and I need help.
>>
>>18133789
>Tarot Reading;Love Specific
10 of Swords(r)
The World(r)
Ruled over by Queen of Pents(r)
Counseled by 9 of Cups and The Hanging Man
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0CXgLtSfKFJ
>>
>>18133808
Are you Lithuanian by chance?
>>
>>18133795
>Empath Reading;Energy General
http://vocaroo.com/i/s064esJqpc11
>>
>>18133785
My thoughts exactly...man, too much /fit/ for me
>>18133808
I'm not exactly sure I follow, what is your query darling?
>>
>>18133774
>Robert
>Green/blue eyes salt and pepper hair
>white star
>dont trust anyone how can i trust people again?
Empath or Tarot or both?
Thank you
>>
>>18133774
Kevin
5'8", blackish/brown beard, short brown hair, toned/skinny (otter mode), swamp green-gray eyes
Orange Triangle
Just tell me whatever the rest of the year holds for me, anything new and exciting going to happen?
>>
>>18133860
>>18133863
Sincerest apologies guys, something bad has suddenly come up and I need to give it my full attention. I hope you understand <3
>>
>>18133811
I've already made an effort to find her because I had Hints in my dreams. But thanks for the reading, though I really wanted the progress to actually meeting up and not the outcome, but thanks anyway I think it's right either way.
>>
>>18133820
no, poland
>>
>>18133837
Oh sorry, I got emotional and was messy. I don't know what to do, should I give him chance and some time, or should I end it here? I'm afraid it wont go better
>>
>>18133871
hope you are ok much love, Robert
>>
>>18133774
Learning some portuguese?
You wanna put that in plural as in "meus amados".
"meu amado" is when you are talking to a single person.
Hope it helped!
>>
>>18133991
Crap you're right. Derp. I didn't even stop to think about plurals; I was actually bouncing between /X/ and duolingo while writing that post haha. Thanks anon!
>>18133983
Thanks Robert. Yea, it's someone important to me I need to give my full attention. Thank you for understanding.
>>
>>18133773
Female
Love reading for this and next month
>>
>>18133773
This mutual friend told this guy what I'm doing and my whereabouts . What does the guy intend to do for me? F
>>
>>18133773
Hey can I get a scry? I'm very nervous right now, I am indeed a nervous person in general and shyish. I don't know, my brain is really confused, would appreciate a bit of insight.

Thank you very much for doing these!
>>
Since I promised, even if I did say that I won't do anything, I'll do the ones that already queried. However, I'm back home and I can do tarot, so you two will get tarot. The other one will get a scry.

>>18134103
While shuffling, two cards fell out. Knight of Disks and Prince of Disks

This month: Seven of Disks, Atu XII and Ace of Disks.

Next month: Atu V, Prince of Wands, Four of Cups.

Advice and warning: Ace of Disks, Queen of Disks and Five of Cups.

Considering the excess amount of Disks that I got, including the warning and the advice cards, I would say that love's not the thing you should worry yourself about at the current moment. This month will bring nothing to you; standing in one place, perhaps trying to build yourself towards an opportunity or working with things, but nothing of love matters should occur.

While the next month is going to be more active, the fact that there's the V makes me think that you're going to either learn something, or focus on something perhaps more traditional or anything in regards of hmm... schoolwork? Just a rough guess, and while it'll be active, you're really just going to try to see what love things could happen if you just head towards something without really thinking.

Your advice would be to grow and perhaps work with the material and physical instead of trying to build love stuffs. Build friendships and normal relationships, [not the love kind], don't stand still or allow yourself to commit just yet, and keep your emotions in check. Don't fantasize too much, but don't become too stagnant and too negative either.

>>18134113
Atu XVIII, Five of Disks and Five of Swords.

1/2
>>
>>18134133
It'll be confusing as to what he'll exactly do, but this is not going to be something well-intentioned. At least, it'll bring forth some kind of instability, or at least this comes from the position of confusion and perhaps even paranoia. Worry and perhaps some kind of mental equivalent of ''alright, I'm done with sitting in one position, I'm doing something.''

You did word this vaguely, but you have the cards. They're not positive. One is an overarching theme of confusion and darkness, while the other two speak of worry, instability, and uncertainty and the feeling of being incapable of going any further or forward.

>>18134117
On what specifically? Give me something to focus on and I can scry, but with vagueness and from my own end, tiredness, that I cannot deal with.
>>
>>18134134
Could you concentrate on what brings my confusion (it spreads in all aspects of my life) and how can I deal with it?
If this proves too exhausting then don't do it, health comes first, friend.
I really hope you get better
>>
>>18134133

Could I slide this query in too, if you don't mind?

Male
So, was last night what was supposed to happen? If so, then what do I even make of such shenanigans?
>>
>>18134134
Sending love to you, dear Io.
>>
>>18134133
top one thanks
>>
>>18134117
I find that nervousness is often a brain's way of coming to grips with a deep seated insecurity... well, when it progresses beyond the realm of normal nervousness.

Talking to someone for the first time? Sure. Nervous 2 weeks into talking to them? Maybe you have a fear that you're not good / interesting enough, etc.

I would delve heavily into introspection, personally. If you don't want to / don't know how, keep a nervousness journal. where you detail the moments and reasons for your nervousness.

Keep in mind here that nervousness != anxiety, so the advice would be slightly different if you were using the other word.
>>
>>18134151
Ah, I can help you out here.

If by supposed to happen you mean, what someone specifically planned, like a birthday party or something, then simply ask them. You'll be much better served that way.

If by was supposed to happen you mean in the grand sense of fate and chance, well, it doesn't matter. That's what did happen. Keep your mind fluid and open to new information if need be to overwrite the old stuff; but last night happened exactly as it happened. "Supposed to happen" is just a fantasy now that it's already happened.
>>
>>18133773
Female
Mindscape reading please
>>
>>18134156
._.
>>
>>18133773
Can i get a scry about my next girlfriend?
>>
File: 1470721129614.jpg (625KB, 1400x833px) Image search: [Google]
1470721129614.jpg
625KB, 1400x833px
>>18134149
Eh, sure. I can try.

I see the flash of the card of the World, and in the middle, a slot machine. How utterly bizarre was to see a slot machine, floating in the middle, seemingly going endlessly and not really stopping. Soon, appearances shift and change into a casino. I see a man sitting behind the slot machine, waiting with anticipation for it to stop and to see whether he won or lose, but ... nothing. He's confused, and he doesn't know why this is happening to him.

He looks around, and I see lines upon lines of people doing the same thing, but their machines work. Some are happy that they won a bit, some are empty and emotionless and just put in more money, some are sad. But everything seems to work well for them. For you? Nothing. It just doesn't stop. This shouldn't be like this, right? You seemingly try to call for help, while still remaining seated, but nobody hears anything. There's too much sound made.

I see behind the machine itself a man, soldering some wires, some small tiny person going at it, making me wonder whether he's fixing or breaking the machine, making it so that this is the case. The feeling I get was not so positive.

How should I put this... I don't think this is entirely your fault that you're confused, because whatever is happening, to you at least, seems and it should not be something that should be happening. Something is not working as it should, and it is perfectly normal to be confused and worried. There's likely some force or at least something messing with you. A person, perhaps? I would not make such assumptions just yet, but hey, why not. I would suggest doing the metaphorical equivalent of standing up and examining what's up. Don't ask someone else to do it, because they either can't hear it or cannot see it or cannot bother with it.

That's my advice, and I'm not sure if it fits just right. Good luck.
>>
File: 1470822324485.jpg (116KB, 600x978px) Image search: [Google]
1470822324485.jpg
116KB, 600x978px
>>18134151
I do mind. Not doing it; got other things to do.

>>18134156
y-you... y-you too, I suppose? .-.?

>>18134159
No problem.

>>18134180
>mindscape reading

Yeah, how about no. I'm not doing this for strangers anymore.

>>18134185
And no. I'm already done. You people should learn to read that I'm not going to do more than what I have said.

---

I'm done. Good luck to you, /div/, and have a pleasant day.
>>
>>18134191
Love anon here. I'm a grill, not trying to creep you out. I feel terrible how people always ignore you saying you're done and already pushing yourself to finish, so I sent you a little packet of green & pink to perk you up. Don't have to take it if you don't want it
>>
>>18134204
Hm-hm. Either way, I understand, and I am grateful that there's some nice people in here. Others well, as I said, they just want a reading and don't really bother themselves with any other thoughts. That's fine too, frankly, it's very understandable.

I'll maybe be good, but it won't last for anywhere close to longer than a day. Oh well. I have a weekend to recover. Maybe. Who knows. I don't expect rest until after a specific date on October.
>>
>>18134167
Thank you anon for the advice, I don't know how much more introspection to be done but the journal thing sounds nice. Thank you for replying.

>>18134189
Thank you very very much dear. This does give some insight. I'll make sure to examine things thoroughly.
I just want to thank you in general for all the things you've done on div. Really this thread is much more interesting and fascinating with you here. I send my best wishes to you and dearly hope everything goes better your way, good karma should have your back. You are one of the best readers in my eyes, don't get discouraged by anything.
>>
>>18134178
I was aiming toward the latter, but honestly, you're right. I was just searching for insight since what happened was beyond extraordinary/spooky to a point where it would make an /x/-worthy greentext.
Thanks much for the different perspective, man.

>>18134191
Damn, I'm sorry, man. I didn't mean to be much of a bother by asking. Hope everything goes well and thing gets better! May good vibes be with you on your journey!
>>
>>18132635
How do i become a Reader?
>>
Air query for a love reading pls

male aries 26
>>
I'm still around if any reader currently is.

>>18133863
>>
>>18134191
why are you doing the dark man you little bitch, why so serious show some love stupid shit or don't scry at all you fuck, fuck you maybe ky
>>
>>18134191
>And no. I'm already done. You people should learn to read that I'm not going to do more than what I have said.

who the fuck you think you are you little piece of shit fuckin ky
>>
Hi guys, is somebody scrying ?
>>
>>18134309
Who do you think you are? Unless you're paying, I don't think you can complain about the rules imposed by any reader. Stop trying to cause an unpleasant situation and leave.
>>
>>18134320
I'm just sayin you're fucking arrogant with people, playing the tough guy, I'm not talkin bout the rules or the fact you stopped scrying for the day
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
Divination is merely a vehicle for exposing what you already know. You just don't know it yet.
This is a paradox, as readings both are, and aren't, at the same time... But such is the rest of life. If you have trouble mustering the spirit to read, or if you're frustrated by results, try a different deck/ method. What have you all been using?
So far I cycle through a Crowley's Thoth Deck, an Osho Zen deck, a deck of plants, and an encyclopedia of psychoactive plants to determine which sacramental herb I should implement into catalyzing potency of the reading. Obviously my favorites are the plant book and deck, but I'm looking for more divination personalities, as diversity is key.

Who would like a read from the Zen deck, and psychoactive plant book? Though I am recovering from surgery, I took responsibility to scour and find my resources for your reading--
>>18133427
>>18133386
>>18133514
>>I pulled Marigold
A random, but perfect pull. Marigold is overlooked, underused, and of probable hit and miss potency. This means you may have to experiment multiple times for a result, but patience is virtue. contemporary Mayans have a god of psychoactive plants named Xochipilli, who often manifests himself as this plant, and uses marigold in an in oxidant drink called Balchè.
In Mexico, they are known as "Flores del muerto, or "flowers of the dead." The Aztecs sprinkled a powder of it into the faces of war prisoners before they were about to be burned as sacrifices, and this plant believes you may suffer a similar fate, and wants to accompany you.
When smoked, it is also reported to induce visions, and has been used ritually alongside Peyote, plus is an insect repellant to protect you while inebriated.
Medicinally, it is used to treat diarrhea, hiccups and it's pastes for lactation, eczema and lightning strikes (that quite hilariously quickly escalated).
>>
image.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>>18134335
Meant to say that it is a narcotic, not a oxidant.
>>
>>18134327
She is providing A service for free and she is a kawaii tsundere
>>
>>18134335
Interesting take to divination. I feel that the longer I frequent on this general, the more likely I might get into divination myself! I'll take you up on your offer though.

A general reading, if possible, but if it needs to be specific, then I would like to know the origin of where that spirit from earlier came from or any information about it.
>>
>>18134327
>not even the reader
You sound pretty arrogant yourself. Either way, if you want to stir drama, do it through some private chanel, for once we've been having /div/ threads with actual divination going on. Please don't ruin it.
>>
>>18134335
Will my crush ask me out
>>
>>18134351
cause she is, I'm not arrogant but with people who believe themselves as above average
Trying to believe they're tough instead of simply being nice with each other
Trying to display the image of a dark and cold person becaus she's fucking with magic, and you're all like "thank you, thank you xoxo"
Why is she offering her services if she's acting like that
but whatever
>>
>>18134335
General reading also pls, this is super interesting.

If you need something more specific, I'd ask:

Am I giving up too early for the chance at the relationship that I want?
>>
image.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>>18134348
Deep shamanic roots in plants and animism. Shaman follows plants, elements and animals, not guru and preacher. Observing the spirit of each through all of their characteristics, and then trying to be more like them sometimes. Take classes, research, etc.

For a specific read though, here is what I pulled for you. Page 320-321 in Encyclopedia of Psychoactive Plants: Siberian Motherwort.
1-2 grams dried and smoked as a marijuana substitute, or an incense. In Mexican folk magic, it is intended to "make the groom return" (or bride), and is used medicinally by women to treat their menstrual ailments. It suggests that perhaps, you lost (or are losing) a woman (or if you are a woman that perhaps you lost a man) due to such pains, yours or theirs.
It is mostly an enhancement to marijuana itself, and not very psychoactive on its own...
Purchasable at any Chinese medicine store.
>>
>>18134335
Wish you a good recovery <3
>>
>>18134399
Great, I've been thinking of placing my focus into esoteric literature recently.
Though for the specific read, I believe I got the general gist of what it may be referring to but I'm not sure if I should literally smoke it or not.

Thanks very much for the reading though!
>>
File: image.jpg (884KB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
884KB, 3264x2448px
>>18134366
No. But for you, I pulled coconut palm, for palm wine. The Yoruba of Africa believed the coconut was once a pure, loving and virtuous person who was transformed into the plant. You too, may be like this at either of its stages. From sweet juice, to strong wine, to vinegar. Perhaps your crush simply doesn't like coconut at all, and you should ask her/him. If so, treat them to it. If not, oh well. Approach them passively, like the soothing passiveness of the coconut.
>>
>>18134425
how much do I have to wait/prepare before I find love it finds me?
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>18134392
>>18134392
For you I pulled 222, a strong trips as we know and covet. This plant is the Australian Pituri Bush.
It's dried, fermented leaves and roots/ashes are similar to tobacco like effects, taking away feelings of hunger and thirst. When smoked, it's mildly envigorating and erotic. It is widely used in aboriginal dream time ceremonies, and to your question: "am I giving up too early on the relationship I wish to have", the answer is probably... But in ways you don't realize. This plant wants patience and reconnection to both realistic desires, why you shouldn't desire them in some of the ways you do, and how you should dream more possibilities and discover/grow to like more "foreign" tastes... As this plant is probably the most unknown and primal/wildest of them all. Sleep more, rest your mind while awake, keep your arms open but pay attention to yourself, and the interests you have yet to find. Your dreams will reward you with their turn into reality.
>>
>>18134431
As soon as you develop into that which can love and be loved. All of your relationship questions don't even require readings to be answered. For you, I would heed the same advice as the last 2 relationship answers
>>18134461
>>18134425
Now Ask me something actually important
>>
>>18134335
Hey! I hope you're recovering okay, and then you're doin' alright after the whole shindig. Pretty cool way to do readings you got there.

Mind giving me a read on exactly how the remaining months in the year will play out for me?
>>
>>18134420
If you don't smoke it, at least crush it to a paste and smell it's spirits and it it will influence you.
>>
>>18134465
am i in the right path?
>>
>>18134335
Is she interested in me?
>>
>>18134461
Thanks, I think it's cool that you're doing this, I'll try to medita-

>>18134465
- Wow, rude.
>>
image.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>>18134467
Yes I select a random number from a generator between the number of pages in this book, and let randomness take full effect.
For you I pulled 425, Syrian Rue.
This is a favorite of mine, containing MAOI inhibitors (enhancers of narcotic bioavailability) for ayahuasca production, but burned as incense for luck whenever you accidentally "knock on wood", or premeditatively expect something bad to happen and so it almost happens. You burn the Rue to counteract this, and it smells quite nice on its own.
It is also a fumigation antiseptic for wounds, and
Give me more information and I may expand more for you on what it may mean.
>>
>>18134335
A general love reading if possible
>>
Who wants to exchange?
>>
image.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>>18134471
For you I pulled Indian Thorn Apple Datura. The divine inebriation. These scapolamine Datura or Brugmansias will fuck you up if you use much of them, and their colors vary the toxicity greatly.
Small dose may counteract vomiting and hold back sickness, medium dose deleriates like a whole new drunkenness and strong will make you a delirious zombie to someone else's will, sometimes lasting days.
I assume the path you now tread, shares much similarity.
>>
>>18134335
hit me with general reading if u can, please!
>>
>>18134501
Thanks. I don't really need you to expand cause this is already quite helpful. Hope you have a nice day and a good recovery.
>>
>>18134537
can you give me a general outlook for the future?
>>
I need a skilled scryer for an occult query. I will scry whatever you wish in return.
>>
File: crossroad.jpg (46KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
crossroad.jpg
46KB, 1024x768px
Can anyone help me interpret this spread?
I send a girl snap chat pictures and she responds with a strange look on her face. What is she trying to tell me?

Past: 8 of pents(reversed)
Current Death
Future: Emperor reversed.
>>
>>18134764
Means she has ceased to see you the same way. Lost respect.
>>
>>18134764

what kind of snap chats did you send her? was it a dick pick? :o
>>
>>18134764
>>18134772
This, essentially. Sorry dude.
>>
>>18134774
>>18134772
Are you sure it means loss of respect?
lmao she's psycho then, it was just me and my friend fucking around and goofing off.
>>
>>18134764
She didnt have too much of a high opinion before hand whatever you sent. She thought you were a slacker who doesn't put a lot of effort into things. There was probably some potential for you to change or at least she thought there was. Whatever you do after this now is not going to have a positive effect. She is going to think of you in the future as a "weak" man who has no control of any aspects of his life.
>>
File: image.gif (589KB, 400x226px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
589KB, 400x226px
Does anyone want to exchange? I do tarot readings and could probably throw in an energy reading if you like. I have this burning question on my mind...
>>
>>18134783
I don't mind.
>>18134779
Girls are confusing. It was literally just my friend dancing in the car to music.
>>
>>18134783
Yes of course what is this question
>>
>>18134778
So it WAS a dick pic? Lmao right back atcha friendo, if you call a girl psycho for not digging your unsolicited dick pic, then you've achieved the rare and elusive status of supreme douchecanoe. I'd lose all respect for you too.
>>
>>18134794
Ohhhh maaaan. Busted.
>>
>>18134779
>>18134786
Some girls want a mature partner and who you associate with reflects on yourself. I know it was a huge turn off when I saw the guy I liked wearing backwards hats because that shit's literally high school thug life tier.
>>
>>18134796
Oh, damn. Sorry I didn't see >>18134786 when I posted before. What kind of dance was your friend doing? If it was just a normal one then she's probably supremely unfun to be around. Better not to chase her anyway, she's likely super high maintenance, lol.
>>
>>18134799
Yeah but this is just us having fun. Mature more like boring.
Wouldn't be interested in a person like her anyway!
>>
>>18134786
>>18134789
Ok you can both do me :^)

Annie
(If you need anything else let me know)

I'm going to be starting a comedy project, which involves me mostly writing and editing things together to look humorous and entertaining, this includes a blog. Do you see any success happening from this? (I'm not talking major just a few readers or something). It's something I initially planned it for just me and my friends but now I want the internet to see it too. What do you guys think?
>>
>>18134801
>If it was just a normal one then she's probably supremely unfun to be around. >Better not to chase her anyway, she's likely super high maintenance, lol.

I don't get it, I acted the same way when we hung out last time and she seemed to love it. Make up your mind girl baka.
>>
>>18134802
I want to remind you that the future is a very broad and non-specific term. Her opinion of you from the past has changed, but it has not turned into the Emperor reversed yet. It could very easily be the aftermath and what you do next that makes her think so lowly of you. Also the future is fickle.
>>
>>18134803
Past:Page of cups(R)
Present:7 of pentacles
Future: Knight of swords(R)
Looks like it'll be hard.

Energy reading please: Seems like this ritual is going too well.
>>
>>18134806
Maybe she felt as if you were rubbing in her face just how much fun y'all were having without her? That's my only guess.
>>
>>18134809
I have no idea what it'd be in nature. If I do a spread on it will you help me interpret it?
>>18134812
I don't know man I was hanging out with my room mate. That would be kinda awkward.
That doesn't make any sense to me.
Does she want to be closer to me or something?
>>
>>18134803
Will you get some viewers? Yes. I don't think it will reach the millions though there will be some amount of followers. You aren't going to be the next College Humor but some people will watch it. Good for you though starting this project as it's a great thing to do in your free time. The blog aspect probably won't be as popular due to there being a million other blogs out there. Don't let it discourage you because even popular movie production blogs aren't that big because most people only care about popular figures like celebrities. My advice would be to find a specific topic that you are good with and make skits about that i.e. trump hating or something
>>
>>18134809
>>18134816
Sure
>>
File: image.jpg (27KB, 350x277px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27KB, 350x277px
>>18134810
Uh thanks? I'd like to help but I don't fully understand your query you might want to translate that into simpleton speak or not talk in metaphors.
>>18134818
Thank you. Honestly I was thinking about 30 viewers not millions hehe. I'd just like to know that someone out there is enjoying it, even its one stranger. It's written work so I won't be making videos or anything (at least yet, hmm good idea but that's for a seperate project).
What is your query?... and please try and be specific so I'm not wasting my time scratching my head and can just crack on with your reading. I'm bad with cryptic language, it's not communicative, in my opinion.
>>
>>18134824
Can you just give me a general then, or love one?
>>
>>18134818
>>18134824
Alright. I'm really interested in this guy. Think he will approach me soon?
>>
>>18134836
>>18134824
If you could see if he will approach from teh energy that would be neat
>>
>>18134829
>>18134836
Hang in there, I'll do you guys in a bit. Scouts honour.
>>
>>18134829
I did love. Your future card was: The Fool.
>>18134847
The cards say YES. I see it being an exciting time for you, and it'll happen when you least expect it. Trust your intuition on this one, because I see something wonderful happening for you. I see good things happening for you, its a lucky time and I think that you shouldn't think about it too much, it'll happen when the time is right. I did a quick energy reading and here's what I got, bare in mind I don't have too much info about this guy but I'll try; so what I got is an apprehensive vibe - something or someone is blocking him from you, but I don't see it as such a big deal, I think he will overcome this.
>>
Doing rune readings
>Alias
>Gender
>Query
>>
>>18134875
Mind helping me out with that? I don't know what that could mean? Is it just a good love card?
>>
>>18134886
M
Male

Future love reading , if possible..

Thank you
>>
>>18134824

Good Afternoon.. I could badly use a reading if you're still willing and able.

My question is straightforward though the answer elusive--Where do I stand?

Thank you,
>>
>>18134886
>RP
>Male
Hit me with a love general if you could.
Thank you.
>>
>>18134886
Noname
Male
Forces at work regarding work
>>
>>18134886
Mr Blue
Male
Where do I stand? Where do I go from here?
>>
>>18134886
Baka
Should I go for it?
>>
>>18134890
Give up or try a lot harder.
>>
>>18134886
>>18134886
W
Male
When will she finally meet up with me.
>>
>>18134899
How hard?
>>
>>18134875
Thank you for your reading for me. The apprehension is there but I don't know why. Is it being scared of rejexion or something more?
>>
>>18134886
Almaz
Male
Yo! Mind hitting me up with a classic love read?
>>
>>18134892
Put in effort and it will go good.
>>
>>18134913
What runes did you get?
>>
>>18134894
Tread carefully.
>>
>>18134901
Can't say when but I can say how it will go

And it's not gonna go great.
>>
>>18134914
Forgot to right them down, sorry
>>
Two astrology readings for the first two who respond to this post. I am willing to do more for a trade.

Pick a method. Only one.
- If you give me a VENUS not star sign or someone else's venus sign I will tell you more about their secrets desires in love.
-Tell me your birthday or someone elses and get a General birthday reading telling you more about yourself or another (time of birth not required).
-Tell me a birthday and know more about yourself or another in a relationship.
>>
>>18134886
>Ron
>Male

Did I handle everything with "the egg" well enough?
>>
>>18134938
Capricorn
January 12, 1998
>>
>>18134938
Gemini
14/06/1994 mine
>>
>>18134938
My venus sign is Pisces
Thanks beforehand anon
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 4032x3024px
>>18134907
Looks good
>>
>>18134944
>>18134946
Pick which method you want I don't need the date of birth. If you just want the first one for instance just give me your venus sign.
>>
>>18134917
While I appreciate the warning, I really need more than that. Please.
>>
>>18134951
>>18134946
I want the dates then
>>
>>18134938
Her Venus is Gemini (ya, I know)

I'll trade a scry
>>
>>18134886
>Azmi
>Male
>Will I win this competition and make my name known?
>>
>>18134948
Your secret desire in a relationship is to restore the soulfulness and enchantment to the heart of it. Mystification, beautification, and inspiration where other lovers have fallen short is where you excel. You would like to share your spiritual connection to all of life and with everyone you meet which is an ambitious goal but spiritually wired in you for you to desire.

You are a very spiritual person and want a soulful connection but unless you live in a monastery this might be hard to find. The modern relationships are not for you. In order for you to let in more of what you want to create in your life you need to have your world and mind expanded. The more time you spend exploring your inner perceptions the more you foster a sense of spiritual congruency in your life and in your relationships.

The key to your happiness is in your minds eye. Daydream and imagination are fodder for your sensuality. You have to have some sort of fantasy life in order to feel alive. When you fall in love you feel like you have found your soul mate and this is not good for when reality rears its ugly truth. If you are not happy in a relationship you will have a make believe one in your mind. A relationship revolving exclusively around nine to five routines are not for you.

If you are looking to spice up your love life and develop your psychic abilities it would be good to go to a spiritual class. Apparently you can imagine your lover into reality. There's no sign more able to conjure up a new love or anything at all really, so don't forget that you can always attract new people and experiences with the power of your imagination. It should not be hard for you to find love at all though. It would be easy for you to find a relationship, not sure how easy it would be to maintain the facade that it is perfect like you wish.

1/2
>>
>>18134948
The opposite sex will enjoy how your sense of wonder. This is your key erotic strength. The more you explore your world and all its wonders, the more wonderful you feel, and the more wonderful others find you.

You are compatible with water signs and earth signs but you and Sagittarius both share a lust for adventure and a desire to turn the wildest dreams into reality.

You might enjoy: concerts, fantasy, movies, developing psychic abilities, making art, poetry, privacy, beds and bedrooms, essential oils, candles and daydreaming as well as spiritual retreats.
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
>>18134986
You not goin to win but there will be some positive change.
>>
>>18134886
Lem
Male
Should I tell them my feelings?
>>
>>18134886
I'm still around >>18133863
>>
>>18134938
would you wanna trade?
2nd method please!
02/17/1997 (me)
>>
>>18134886
F
Female
should i wait for him? will he come back?
>>
image.jpg
1MB, 4032x3024px
>>18134997
I think you should.
>>
>>18134946
People born on this date are very intense and determined. You are very sharp in your observations and assessment of what goes on around you. You are usually strongly opinionated, loyal, and demonstrate great courage when fighting the good fight, the honorable battle. You are very critical and can be merciless when in a satirical mood. You are tough and difficult to get around or smooth talk with. Once you see a goal ahead of you you go for it. Generally you care for your family first and foremost before anything else. IF you are attached to a cause you can become a most articulate spokesperson. You know how to take revenge on people. There are a lot of difficulties for people born on this date but you display remarkable expertise in managing them.

Beware of dominating others in relationships. You are sly and cunning and take advantage of the situation before giving your partner a chance to cope with the situation. You are at best overprotective and at worst compulsive.

For some people on this date the fear of being held against their will is a phobia. You value your freedom. You are deeply competitive and deeply enjoy winning. You might tend to make every area of your life a power struggle but you need to avoid that/ It is good if you try to resist your aggression and competitive urges to areas outside of personal relationships. If you are a male especially you have to beware of pushing your arrogance and overconfidence too far.

Learn moderation and get your balancing act together. Remember to return the attentions of those who care for you .Watch your ego so it does not get out of control. In relationships, let your mate experience life too and back off occasionally.

The tarot card for your birth date is the Temperance. You can look it up.

Strengths: succesful, gutsy ambitious,
Weakness: overstressed, impatient, domineering
>>
image.jpg
1MB, 4032x3024px
>>18135004
I don't think he will.
>>
>>18134886
K
Male
Love/sex/romance? something you can tell me?
>>
>>18134940
Damn, I was skipped. Was it the nickname that made it seem silly? Sorry
>>
image.jpg
1MB, 4032x3024px
>>18135018
You will atleast be victorious in something
>>
>>18135012
Some things are accurate others are way off like
>Generally you care for your family first and foremost before anything else.
If you are a male especially you have to beware of pushing your arrogance and overconfidence too far. (I am not arrogant and overconfient)

Thank you so much , good luck
>>
>>18134886
Warren
Male
Will I find love anytime this year?

Thanks in advanced.
>>
>>18135015
what should i do? i dont know what to do im so confused and in pain
>>
image.jpg
1MB, 4032x3024px
I'm tired so I'm gonna stop
Thanks for the entertainment.
>>
>>18135024
Thanks
>>
Did astrology reader bolt?
>>
>>18134984
Change. Open to new experiences, this sign has a fresh, youthful, effervescent quality to them. She is a very marvelous person and it is exciting to be around her. They like to live in the moment yet somehow manage to keep control of whatever situation they are in. This sign wants to try on different relationships, like a glove, until she finds the right one that perfectly fits. This element dislikes being pinned down, but it can be harnessed as long as the essence of the relationship keeps moving and does not get stale. She really wants to find a twin flame that is like her and enjoys the experiences she has along the way. Ideally she will gather some experience before settling down or else they find themselves bored or ambivalent.

This sign is attracted to people who catch their intellectual curioisity, who indulge her experimental side and love of stimulating conversation. Her unquenchable desire for new experiences ensures that she'll never run out of questions. If she chooses you as a life mate, you may be perplexed and delighted by her as she is by herself, but you won't be bored. They love to share ideas and experiences with others.

Gemini is the sign of confusion and questions but this is vital to the Gemini. If there is no wonder, they get stuck in a habitual routine which they hate. She loves a frequent change in scenery and has a frequent change in interests which is typical because they also love to learn. Because of this, however, she does not specialize in one subject but "surveys" several. She does not want to choose one interest over another and will find a way to have it all.

1/2
>>
>>18134984
This sign needs plenty of freedom in relationships. She is a perpetual bachelorette by her own design and if she does not want to commit it because she wants to experience it all. Eventually though, she will want to commit and trade some freedom for the stability of committed love. They do enjoy it but they want experience first. Their twin flame is a dynamic flame who lives life fully engaged.

Over and over this sign wonders, "is this person I'm with the one?" She NEEDS to feel constantly engaged in the relationship or she will take this to the extreme. She is ambivalent and constantly having this conversation with herself about whether or not she is with the one. She is constantly divided with how she feels about others. If she gets too ambivalent she feels exhausted and causes her to break up.

This sign needs breathing space in relationships since she does not take kindly to possessive, controlling or chronically jealous partners. She is sensitive about having her freedom uprooted. She wants someone who is interesting and exciting to be around for a life mate. She needs someone who is open minded and won't judge her ideas and who arouses her intellect and mental curiosity. Life with her will never be dull. She is compatible with air signs and fire signs. I need to emphasize the twin flame aspect is a key to her heart. The ideal mate is someone who is willing to talk, listen and share their observations about the world as much as she does. Someone who is similar to her in personality.

She might enjoy: Travel, talking, writing learning, trying new things, day trips, playing dress-up, open minds, studying languages, reading, dancing listening to your senses, touch and message therapy, experimenting with different tastes and styles of music, being provocative.
>>
>>18135001
Yes are you still here? It takes me a while to type up.
>>
>>18135001
The people born on this date are very extremely sensitive individuals yet develop a tough armor around themselves early in life and go out to do a battle with the world. Their backgrounds are rarely conducive to their particular form of expression, so they must fight for themselves from the word go.Whatever strata you come from you are convinced of your ability to overcome obstacles in order to emerge as individuals in their own right. But before you battle the world you must battle with yourself to shape and mold yourself into a desired form.

In your childhood you realize that your sensitive nature will not survive unless you strengthen your defenses. This can result in you either becoming secretive and suspicious or if you are lucky talented and wise. This armor is on top of their hypersensitive interior which really never goes away.

You can be touched by the arrows of love and the soft hand of affection but the shot must be well aimed and the sentiment sincere. You don't want to be hindered in your quest for self-fulfillment so often you ignore what could be desirable human contact in order to avoid getting stuck or bogged down. Still, you are willing to bat for yourselves, friends and family, and others in their need of help.

1/2
>>
Anyone mind giving me a reading? The previous guy just gave me a ready that said "Tread carefully." so I could definitely use a bit more help if anyone's willing.
>>
>>18135001
You are extremely realistic and usually possess an insight into the existing social order that persists in our society such as how it's unfair. You are combative when provoked but you are not overly aggressive and slow to anger and upset. You have an impressive earthiness, calm and physical presence which makes others sit up and take notice, while warning those with hostile intentions toward them to watch out. Those who mistake this calm for passivity are in for quite of a shock.

When there is a cause, however, you believe in it 100%. Most people born on this day are spiritual warriors whose goals are personal ones and to whom self development and personal expression are the most important. Although caught up with themselves they can be uplifting to those around them.

People born on this date often suffer from injuries (especially in their early years). At risk are the lower extremities, bones of the arm, wrist and hand, and circulatory system. Be careful about your diet. It is advised you take up exercising.

Keep yourself open to the outside world. At least let others look in, even if the entrance is denied. Use your sensitivity to teach you the way to the spiritual life. Beware of being too secretive or suspicious.

Strengths: Indomitable, spiritual, sensitive

Weaknesses: Armored, Isolated, Stuck

Your tarot card for your date of birth is the Star.
>>
Air query because wynaut
Female. Wondering if I could get some insight on my short term financial future.
>>
Silvia
13/02/88
Is he going to talk to me soon (this year)? (04/12/89)
>>
>>18135086
>>18135088
>86
>88
Our respective birth years...

You were about 80 to 90% right about her. The details that were off are a bit strange, but the ones that are on are dead on.

As far as the perfect partner, it seems to describe me fairly well in terms of personality and intellectual compatibility.

That turned out better than I expected; thanks. I can scry for you I return in a few hours if you wish.
>>
>>18135173
Yes I would like that. If you are willing to tell me both of your star signs with the number (i.e. capricorn III) the other method can tell you what your relationship is like.
>>
>>18135185
Shit I can't do it now but I'll do more of these readings in a few weeks just ask then.

My query: I am female. Do you see my crush approaching me?
>>
>>18135001
Did you lie about trading?
>>
>>18135200
Had a spare moment

Approaching in the sense of being in proximity. He stands fairly close to you, but I see an awkward silence ensue. If you say hi, he'll say hi in reply, but I see you looking at your phone instead of making conversation with the guy. Alternatively, I see you asking about an article of clothing. Well, it's not the best conversational piece, but it works in a pinch, and it gets him talking a bit at least.

Right, start a chat, and he'll start taking over. Get it started yourself, though. Good luck.
>>
>>18135221
Is he walking in this and I'm sitting? Thanks
>>
File: 1471406113215.jpg (16KB, 241x274px) Image search: [Google]
1471406113215.jpg
16KB, 241x274px
>do future boyfriend reading for yourself
>3 of swords, 5 of cups every time
Does this mean he's a prick or he's suffered?
>>
>>18135393
He's going to be an emotional wreck and hanging on to pain from a past relationship, more than likely, or you meet him at a funeral.
>>
>>18135393
It sounds like he could use a woman in his life to nurture his 3s and help him get back on his feet with his 2s.
>>
>>18135393
Could be either really. He could be a heartbreaker that'll leave hurt in his wake, or his come from hurt and is suffering.
>>
>>18135537
Empath are you reading ?
>>
is there an specific time of the day that you guys create these divinations threads? when i come here there is always >200 replies and no one will probably do a Reading for me at thsi point
>>
>>18135544
Not right now sorry anon, working on the house today; lots to do since I've moved in.
>>18135573
Not really, new threads are made in response to the last hitting bump limit. Sometimes lots of readers are in, and other times there's none and it's people just enjoying each other's company.
>>
>>18135573
They just do it whenever the old one expires and someone pops by and notices.

Ex: I don't think there's been a new /sum/ thread for a while for the same reason.
>>
>>18135703
>I don't think there's been a new /sum/ thread for a while for the same reason
That's because /sum/ somehow managed to be more cancerous a shithole than /div/ on a consistent basis, which is actually quite impressive.
>>
Who wants to trade?

I need:
>query
>relevant genders
>what you read
>what kind of queries you read best
>>
>>18135879

Is my career plan, in general, doable?
Male
I've been reading a bit of fantasy and some nonfiction. I think I'll be reading some of "21 Laws for Assassins" tonight before bed.
I'm flexible, I can do tarot or try scrying if you prefer that.
>>
>>18135879
i need to know what a male is planning to do
female, the tarot, relationship readings
>>
>>18135909
i think they were asking what medium for divination lol
>>
>>18135909
I know sometimes scryers like to point out how weird what they saw was, but...

I initially saw the Tinkerbell fairy. Upon looking closer, she looked vicious, strung out, and like a streetwalker...giving a wink as if to sell a blowjob for $20.

Behind her was an urban scene at night, the sound of music playing somewhere in the distance. My view panned down to what appeared to be an open garage. Out of it, rode a child a tricycle. As he rode down the street, blades popped out of the back of the tricycle for a moment before retracting again.

From what I can gather, you'll need to get your hands dirty and do some things you might not see yourself doing. You'll also have to keep your eyes very open about hidden dangers along the way, things that seem completely innouccuous at first glance but are more sinister at closer inspection.

Let me know what kind of queries you read best, and I'll give you one.

>>18135943
Normally I wouldn't ask, but can you assign him an identifier of sone sort? I'm having trouble picking him out among your connections.
>>
File: cross[1].jpg (27KB, 255x310px) Image search: [Google]
cross[1].jpg
27KB, 255x310px
>>18135879
Female
Can u tell me his feelings for me? Does he think I'm a freak or that I'm cute? I am clueless
Tarot
>>
>>18135948
They're asking for a reading to give them a reading and they'll give them one in exchange.
>>
>>18135943
>>18135975
H
>>
>>18135976
Theme: The Moon
You: 2C/8S/KingW
Him: KingP/QoC/The Star

Seems like he thinks you're alright. He's not rushing in because he has greater matters in his life to which he must attend, but there's something about you about which he's fond, though he might not quite understand what it is. It's likely just a matter of him feeling nice in your company, even if he can't quite explain what he likes about you.
>>
>>18135975

Ah. The tinkerbell and the tricycle make sense.

I can read tarot or scrying, and as to queries I have tried... well, a lot of things. I'm open to trying to read whatever you like.
>>
>>18135989
It doesn't seem like he's planning much more than observing. I see an owl staring motionless towards me. He likely has a fairly good vantage point, but nothing in particular planned. I tried to look past that, but all I could see was the owl completely still with no motion whatsoever.

I'll take one on how things stand with my lady friend.

>>18135997
A Tinkerbell with makeup like a cheap prostitute and a tricycle make sense? That makes me curious about your career.

Let me know how confident you are scrying occult queries. A work may depend on a reading I receive. Otherwise, I can give you something with less pressure attached.
>>
>>18136013

>A Tinkerbell with makeup like a cheap prostitute and a tricycle make sense?
I spent a few years as an undercover journalist deep in with pimps, prostitutes, and escort agencies. I've seen some weird shit.

I've only ever done two scrys, so let's go with tarot if you don't mind. Or if you want someone fresh at scrying... 3 is the charm.
>>
>>18135992
Card 1 was the Ace of Wands. Showing creative force, enthusiasm, confidence, courage.
Card 2 was the Four of Cups. Be self absorbed, apathetic, pausing to reflect.
Card 3 was the Four of Swords. Resting, Contemplating, Quietly Preparing.
Card 4 was the Queen of Pentacles. A woman who is down to earth, resourceful and trustworthy.
>>
>>18136024
Interesting line of work, and that explains the grungy urban scenes.

Well, let's not decide great fates on your third scry; I'll take a tarot reading on advice in improving my career progression/business growth more quickly.
>>
>>18136013
>>18136013
looks like the both of you are taking time by yourselves for the time being as a result of both of you being battle-worn and tired from whatever happened. did you get in a fight? both of you are also having nightmarish thoughts about what happened. you should make up because you both are upset.
>>
>>18136024
>I spent a few years as an undercover journalist deep in with pimps, prostitutes, and escort agencies. I've seen some weird shit.
Can you share? That sounds cool
>>
>>18136031

The cards tell me that you're going to see success, but that the best route to success is by being economical. At some point your career and business life are going to be carried forward into greater success by the bundle of past small successes that you garnered by being efficient. I'm also sensing that there was some sort of turbulence in the past, but that's behind you. As long as you are economical and arrive at mutual honesty you should be made.
>>
>>18136045

I'm writing a book about it. The story is coming more slowly than the actions themselves, which is troublesome for me in a lot of ways.
>>
>>18136038
We agreed to give each other some space for a couple of days, but I'm not sure I'd call it a fight; just an emotional discussion. Things were left on a good note when it ended, though. Which cards did you get?

>>18136046
Ya, that's pretty much the job, honestly. Which cards did you get?
>>
>>18136049
How did you manage to stay undercover? What fake role did you play? Did anyone ever get suspicious of you?
>>
>>18136050
nine of wands, the hermit, nine of swords

its only a few days at least. its nice to know my reading was accurate though. have any other query?
>>
>>18136050

Ace of Swords
Heirophant
Knight of Pentacles
Nine of Cups reversed
Three of Pentacles
The Tower reversed
Ten of Wands
Six of Wands
Eight of Wands
Nine of Pentacles

>>18136056

I've pretended to be everything from a money launderer to a pimp. It comes easier to me than writing.
>>
>>18136064
That sounds like a very cool life. You'd probably be a good actor. Did you make a lot of money as a journalist? How old are you now?
>>
>>18136078

>You'd probably be a good actor

I've been told that by acting teachers.

>Did you make a lot of money as a journalist?

Unfortunately real journalists don't make money.

>How old are you now?

>>
>>18136082
Are you still working as a journalist today? Is it full time?
>>
>>18136089

I am no longer in that profession. It is a freelance thing.
>>
>>18136061
Oh my, what a spread...if you'd like to read another, I'll take one on strategy going forward; that might be tricky.

>>18136064
Now I see why you didn't post it originally. Thanks though, and good luck with your writing. Do be careful with those who offer help, though.

>>18136030
I'm not sure what you read. Care to explain?
>>
>tfw readings going on but they seem to only be for trades

Well shit...been here awhile too. Oh well, carry on.
>>
>>18136102
Is it because of the money or the danger factor? I am curious what made you want to become a journalist in the first place.

>>18136111
Give me yur query
>>
>>18134994
Thanks
>>
>>18136117
>Give me yur query
Its right here >>18135039 get the other people first though, its no big deal, I'll be around all night anyways.
>>
>>18136117

I never wanted to do that job forever, but I wanted to prove that I wasn't a slouch when it came to dealing with that sort of thing. I saw myself as a modern day Studs Terkel but more gonzo. Point proven at this point.
>>
>>18136105
>>18136061
i readwhat you need to do in order to get with her. nine of pentacles, seven of swords, three of swords

you are going to have to lie and not be honest. if you feel like you need this woman, do not make it evident. she wants someone who appears great on his own without her. it is hard being deceitful about what we really feel but it will help you get with her. also, are you being too nice to her? she does not like that.

pls if you dont mind for me: you say you didnt see him moving as an owl. will i be with this man before next year?
>>
>>18136130
There will be an opportunity. She is not going to be conventionally beautiful and probably homely looking to most people but since you really want a gf it wont matter. You'll still be attracted to her. Likes to focus on career/work.
>>
Tell me of my future job and wife kind readers, if you need actual information I shall provide what you need.
>>
>>18136149
I don't read definite yes or now. However, it would increase your chances if you position yourself within the structure of his value system. I saw a lot of images relating to religion and prayer, so that should be a hint.
>>
>>18136159
Thank you very much.
>>
Looks like the readers left.
>>
>>18136262
I'm around, but not reading; at work. Happy to answer questions though
>>
>>18136262
I'm around myself, but not posting too much. For a good amount of people it's either night or morning. No wonder it's quiet, always is around this time.
>>
>>18136262
Sleepless nights are sleepless
>>
>>18136473
It happens. I mean I could post questions if you guys want to practice or something and give feedback for the hell of it, doesn't matter to me though.
>>
>>18136485
I don't really need it myself, since right now I'm busy napping while using the table as a pillow. No readings for me, be it for practice or not.
>>
>>18136494
All good, figured I'd offer.
>>
>>18136495
Hey, it depends on what you want to offer for practice. Say what questions you have, and someone may just end up reading here and there for it. Maybe even me later when I sober myself up from sleep.
>>
>>18136498
All good, they're not important questions worth a damn really, I rarely ask in the threads anyways unless someone feels the need to try and get better and practice and I can provide some feedback for them.
>>
>>18136501
Practice queries are useful for novice readers, and donating your query by asking something to which you already know the answer is a great way to help their development.
>>
>>18136503
Yep, usually what I do. Sometimes I'll get a little deeper with it like "What does that girl think of me?" though its a girl from the past and I'm fully aware of the situation.

It always good to help out the new readers to improve the threads I feel, just wish I could be here more to do so at times.
>>
>>18136509
It's often more useful for them to provide a more challenging query than the usual ones they get. There's nothing quite like seeing a reader nail an occult query for the first time.
>>
>>18136517
That it definitely is. Especially when they get more practice, just becomes eerie at times.
>>
File: 1420161283827.jpg (1MB, 792x1224px) Image search: [Google]
1420161283827.jpg
1MB, 792x1224px
NEW THREAD:

>>18136668

>tfw those missed quads
>>
>>18133778

Dan

What does she think of me?
>>
>>18133774

ooooo empath!!!!

Dan
red haird, hazel eyes, stocky shoulders
Green Diamond
What does this girl think of me as a person?
Empath please please please!

Thanks for doing readings tonight
Thread posts: 324
Thread images: 54

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.