[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

div

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 417
Thread images: 40

File: image.jpg (182KB, 751x1334px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
182KB, 751x1334px
Board ▼ Settings Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Return Catalog Bottom
Update Auto
Post a Reply

View Announcement
...Discord
/div/ - Divination General
09/13/16(Tue)12:36:18 No.18123644
531 KB
531 KB JPG
Welcome to Divination General!

Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

Every method is welcome: Tarot, Runes, Cartomancy, Scrying, Pendulum, Cleromancy, Oracle cards, I-Ching, Tasseomancy, etc.

>If you're NEW, please READ the STICKY:
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074

>Guides made by some of our readers:
Rustig, wrote this to help beginners on how to choose a deck and how to start with the tarot:
http://i.imgur.com/2rodLWB.png

Thoth, made his own tarot and rune guide that wants to share:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

>Some useful tips before posting:
-New readers should post that they're offering readings and what information they require from a querent.
-Look for their posts in the thread to determine what's needed and before posting, check if they finished reading already.
-Some readers will refuse to do certain readings - respect that choice. Also, bullshit queries will get bullshit answers.
-An "air query" can be made to no one in particular, but no one in particular may answer!
-Avoid making the same question over and over and/or to different readers, this may lead to more confusion than clarification
-Please refer to the Dream General threads for dream interpretation

>Readers and Querents:
Please, respect each other, let's keep things decent here.

>Chatroom: IRC (Internet Relay Chat) channel for discussion:
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.sorcery.net/#/div/ination

>New /div/ Discord chat:
https://discord.gg/bFAqcGD

Previous thread: >>18123644
>>
Wtf how did I fail to proofread that badly

Oh well
>>
Anyone doing tarot readings?
>>
Wondering if anyone could do a reading for me? I could do an energy reading in return.
Female
Scorpio
What should I do in this situation?
>>
>>18127688
Energy reading for me and i can do a rune for you?
>>
File: returnMYbottom.png (270KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
returnMYbottom.png
270KB, 512x384px
>>18127602
>Return Catalog Bottom
>Return Catalog Bottom!!!
>>
>>18127688
Cool, I'd like that.

You should wait until you know what exactly everything entails. Right now it's better if you don't do anything. Your mind is going back and forth and that's not a good state to make a decision. Work together with friends on ideas before you do anything rash. People you work with are the key in helping you out, I'd let them make the decisions for the time being.
>>
Anyone up for a trade? An indepth Rune Reading for my query!

Air Query (Would love a good tarot reading, but anything will suffice.)

1989 Snake.
Female.
Moon: Pisces Sun: Taurus/Gemini Ascending : Libra

He is a 1981 Rooster. Sun: Aquarius

Query: Am I deluding myself into thinking that he feels the same way for me? If not, will he be the one to act on it for us?

Thank you to whomever replies.
>>
>>18127715
Sure thing!
>>18127735
I just need your age, query, and gender!
>>
>>18127757
Do you want to know something else, for said Rune reading, Dear?
>>
>>18127744
So what I'm feeling from this is that he does indeed feel the same way. In fact, he's wondering if you do. He seems afraid though. I feel like you should make the move, and he might not accept it right away over fears, but give him time because I feel like it will indeed work.
>>
>>18127765
Will my financial endeavour work out?
>>
>>18127780
Age again and gender and Chinese zodiac please, dear!
>>
>>18127783
Female
Ox
>>
>>18127735
>>18127735
>>18127757
Female,20
Does this guy I think is sexually attractivelike me? If he doesn't feel free to lay it on me
>>
>>18127757
Forgot to mention I need your sign!
>>18127797
>>
>>18127804
Virgo
>>
>>18127793
In short, Yes! You got the Ansur Rune, which is known for wealth and success and with the right go-getter guidence exhibited with the Tyrwar Rune

You also got both the Cweorth Rune (you're in need of a clearing out. A strip down of the unnecessary) and the Thurs Rune. I'm going to say, you're going through some form of mental /emotional turmoil. This is a cause for a catharsis.

Clear out the unessential and you will succeed.
>>
>>18127797
>>18127817
I think he does, and my heart is telling me you should go for it. It may just turn out to be a lust thing, but I think you've learned a lot this past year and it's time for you to step out of your comfort zone a little bit, and this includes in your personal relationships.
>>
>>18127793
Is that why i feel like he is ignoring/avoiding me is because he is scared?
>>
>>18127825
Can you tell me if I have chance with her?
Pig/Virgo
>>
>>18127825
You hit it head on. Thank you for this. :)
>>
>>18127834
Thanks, Think hell be the one to approach?
>>
>>18127838
I think it is. He feels to be the type to overtthink about things. He may have been hurt in the past and is wondering if /right now/ is a good time. I think you may need to just give him time. Let it be clear and known how you feel about him and give him time to think about your feelings. I feel like he maybe needs a little push, but he also needs to figure out and understand what he wants at this time. Don't lose hope though. I have a feeling he'll come around!
>>
>>18127854
Do you possibly know his sign and age? It'll give me a little more something to work with. If not, let me know and I'll try my best!
>>
>>18127839
Give me a moment! Unexpected company Darling!
>>
>>18127868
22 Capricorn:')
>>
>>18127873
Yo! Would it be cool if I got a reading too? I just wanna know if I'll date anyone before the year ends. I'm 18 and was born in the year of the Tiger.
>>
>>18127888
It feels like he is a very independent person, but he's thinking about how it's time he finds someone. Although, it seems like you may need to be the one to approach him. He's having a lot of doubts about things, even though he's probably not the type to admit it. He's feeling nervous right now, so I'm not so sure he's going to be the one to approach you.
>>
>>18127901
I will (i put a name on) Give me about 15 minutes to deal with the company!
>>
>>18127908
Thanks
>>
>>18127917
Yep!
>>
Male
Horse

Could I get a love reading?
>>
>>18127688
can you do readings with time?
>>
>>18128034
I sure can
>>
>>18127909
Alrighty! Thanks a bunch. Take your time, friendo.
>>
>>18127688
What does an energy reading do? I'll read for you depending on the answer.
>>
>>18127688
what you want: The high priestess
Current situation: death
Advice: strength

the death card implies that you are going through a major transformation in your life right now because of something ending which is a lot to take in for you. you just want some time to yourself and some time to learn and focus on your studies or spirit stuff and the aftermath of the ending is in the way. what you need to do right now is straightforward and it is to remain strong. if it seems really gloomy or upsetting, dont let it phase you. this rough time is temporary.

im 19 year old Libra wondering when ill get a bf.
>>
male
aries

will I have sex soon? it's been a while, and with who?
>>
>>18128140
I'm not exactly too sure how to explain. I try to tap into your energy (sounds weird through the internet, huh?) and I focus on your question through short meditation. I also take in account your sign and your age because it helps me feel it out better.
>>
>>18128193
Your mother
>>
>>18128172
Oh! Could i have a tarot reading on this query as well?

Also, i am back! Thank you for your understanding and patience!
>>18127744
>>
>>18128070
Which query are you, Dear?
>>
>>18128221
Ah, I'm the guy from >>18127901
>>
>>18128172
What I'm feeling is that you're probably going through a lot of stress at the moment. I feel like you've been thinking too much about a certain event that's happened in your life or you're worrying too much about finding a relationship/this event. The only thing I can tell you right now is that immediately, you're not going to find your significant other, but possibly someone who is into you in a sexual way. My advice is this: take your time and maybe try not to worry so much. Have some fun and it'll fall into place soon. My feeling is that you're going to find someone (actual relationship-wise) not immediately, but maybe at the start of the new year. Right now though, it's only looking like someone is interested in you in a sexual way. Know anyone with brown hair and dark eyes who may be interested or has approached you?
>>
>>18127688
>>18127688
Let me do a 3 tarot card spread.
I got:
Past: High Priestess
Current: Judgement
Future: 3 of pentacles.
Feel free to look the meanings up if you don't understand what's being fleshed out currently.
I feel that you should get some advice from a person you trust.

Query: I have a feeling a couple of women are starting to like me a bit too much(Stalker/Obsessive) . Is that true? Hope not.
Sign: Capricorn

Appreciated.
>>
>>18128172
>>18128244
Also, that helped a lot. You're spot on.
>>
File: haise.jpg (46KB, 500x366px) Image search: [Google]
haise.jpg
46KB, 500x366px
>>18127744
He is planning something big for you. Too bad he is that kind of person that doesn't show up too much.Try to understand him and feel his emotion so that you will not be confused about him. He may seems so indecisive but in the end his smart/foolishness way will prove him that he is independent. Don't let his pride and wit go down, okay?

>Can you tell me something about my future girlfriend? what does she looks like? how is she?
>>
>>18128232

In short, yes but...
Othila (Merkstave ) you're dealing with some sort of "home" issue or a boundary issue. The Urur Rune further details that. But, luck seems to be one your side, indicated by the Mannar Rune and a new beginning with Dagr.
>>
>>18128263
>>18127839
I'm still here if you have time!
>>
>>18128254
This may be true. My advice to you is to not really worry or entertain them. Maybe try to go to someone who is important to you (older?) for advice because they seem to have given you good advice in the past. Right now, you need to focus on yourself and something other than romance is what my heart is saying.
>>
>>18128283
Oh! Here you go! Making my way, slowly Doll.

Os... You need to be a bit more vocal with how you feel. I'm getting a bit of a feeling she may not fully understand the depth of your feelings. Urur also states you need to take action. Nothing big
Jara is You reap what you're sewing. So, if you put forth a clear effort, then yes. If not and you can't overcome the verbal obstacles, then no.
>>
>>18128257
I wouldn't be able to tell you what she looks like, through Runes, Darling. I could try Bibliomancy?
>>
>>18128244
does that imply someone is going to come up to me and ask me for sex or something? will i like this person back and should i go for it?i had some dick slim shady wannabe tried chatting me up but i shut him down, not interested in him lol
>>
>>18127688
Querent I would like to help. First I need to know the name you would call yourself. So I see you properly.
>>
>>18128032
still here
>>
>>18128263
Damn! Daaaaamn!! Holy shit! You're seriously on the marker there, whoa! Literally, my home issue is that it's a boundary issue, I was dragged out to live in the boonies back when I was 15 and there's no vehicle and I'm super poor, so I can't leave and there's no way for me to learn to drive for myself. Holy shit, I can't believe your reading caught onto that, that's fuckin' sick dude.

Ah shucks. Thanks broski, I really hope there are some new beginnings on the way, cause I'd be all about that. Seriously, thanks again.
>>
>>18128332
>If not and you can't overcome the verbal obstacles, then no.
It will be very hard cause I don't really like to talk about my emotions and also I don't know how she feel about me/ who I'm to her. I tried suppress my emotions by stop talking to her and possibly move on, but that didn't worked and made her worry. Thanks for a reading very much! I see what I can do
>>
>>18128352
It means you may find someone you get close and ultimately do something along the lines of sex and they'll tell you they just want that and aren't interested. Or could be that someone will try hitting on you like you mentioned.
Ultimately, I feel like New Years or during the new year is when you're going to find a serious boyfriend.
>>
>>18128032
Here you are! I knew i overlooked one. Sorry for the delay.

Cweorth... Are you a heavy drinker/smoker? If so, it's off putting to a person who seems to be interested in you.

For you Othila means a sense of togetherness

Ing is a balancing act. You are feeling a bit isolated as well as your health may be troubled... Which goes back to the cweorth.

This one is a curious reading. The Runes are more worried about your wellbeing.
>>
>>18128352
>>18128403
Forgot to answer your question: I think you may like them, but they aren't going to be interested in a serious relationship. Not right now at least. I feel like your relationship with this person that is coming soon is going to be a playful one, and my feeling is that if you're up for that type of relationship, go for it. However, I feel like the relationship could start out this way and his feelings could change.
Christmas time-the new year is my timeframe for you.
>>
>>18128413
Just quit smoking and drinking.. Damn.
You are spot on..

Now that I'm focusing on cleaning myself up do I have any chances with the person interested in me?
>>
>>18128394
No problem, Darling! The Runes do indeed indicate a new beginning!
>>
>>18128403
thank you. i'm glad my reading helped you btw. if we have sex this man would have to con his way into thinking he likes me, i wouldn't sleep with someone if i didn't love them. do u know if ialreayd know this person and why do they not want more than the sex?
>>
>>18128358
Taylor is my name
>>
>>18128424
>>18128413

I have a few women/ friends in my life. Am I supposed to be with any of them? If so, could you describe the one that is interested?
>>
Runr thanks so much for the reading.. I hope you have a great day!
>>
>>18128424
Yes due to Berkana being drawn, buuuuut You have to pull yourself out from stagnation (Via Isa) and Ing was once again drawn. So focus on your health. Even in moderation should be fine.
>>
>>18128444
Awww, you're welcome and you as well!
>>
>>18127744
I'm a pain! I know! I would love a spread for this. I do thank everyone else for their reading!!! I'm just now curious about the cards!
>>
>>18128340
okay
>>
>>18128427
I feel like you already know this person. I think they're the type that aren't really serious at this point in their life. They're a bit immature, but I feel like they could possibly learn a lot from you.
>>
What happened with Maddie? Why did she break it off and should I even give her the time of day again?

>>18128449
>>
>>18128479
Feeble seeming, but remarkable in beauty with a bright/rich glossy thick hair jetty black hair. Sombre of eyes. White teeth, sly smile also very tall. About 6' and a voice that is melodious and clear. Commanding.

I used my complete works of Edgar Allan Poe book. First page of "The Man That Was Used Up" it describes a man, but the description was what you were looking for a girl. >>18128480
>>
>>18128508
Ignore the second link! My finger slipped!
>>
>>18128508
thank you very much
>>
>>18127744
A Query that goes with this! I feel as though i might be second choice or chosen over due to another... Is that going to be the case?
>>
I was stirring some beans and they showed me a trump presidency. Trump will be president.
>>
>>18128648
When are US elections again?
>>
>>18128659
<2 months, November 8th
>>
>>18128708
can't wait for the apocalypse, life is so fucking booooooooooooooooring
>>
>>18128711
You'll be glad to hear that according to a vatican monk's prophecy our current pope is the last pope before the end then. St Malachy prophecy
>>
>>18128721
APOCALYPSE HYPE NOW
>>
Who is in need of a reading?
>>
>>18128779
I am
>>
>>18128779
i am
>>
>>18128782
Could I get a love reading?
>>
>>18128779
I'd like to get a reading on that ass if you know what I mean ;)
>>
>>18128779

If you want. Link below! I can do a reading for you
>>18128647
>>
>>18128779
Could you tell me about her and when we'll meet?
>>
>>18128779
>>18128485
>>
>>18128831
Oh, shoot! Give me your age, gender and your Chinese zodiac. I'm sorry that i didn't see your query!
>>
>>18128848
Male
Horse
>>
>>18128853
Oh, didn't i read you already? Or was there another that had the same 3?
>>
>>18128858
You did. Sorry I didn't realize you would only do one. Wasn't trying to be greedy..
>>
Female
Horse

What can i expect between me and L, why is it L contacted me again today after so long?
>>
>>18128864
Oh, nope its okay! I can do a bibliomancy reading for that query, if you like?
>>
>>18128893
That would be great. Thank you
>>
>>18128879
The runes i drew all indicate that there is unfinished business (as well as a smoldering passion. Does not always mean sexual) it's a chance for closure. At least that is what i am getting. Do you feel like you're a bit lost in what to say or do? Someone close to you is willing to give you the guidance you most need in this situation.
>>
Male
Pig

Its been a while since I talked to her, does N miss me? Does she think of me?

Also, will I actually enjoy medicine as a profession in future? I mean will I be as passionate about it as I am now?

Thanks in advance
>>
>>18128919
Not too sure who close to me would be willing to give guidance, not to mention the guidance i need is in a lot of areas. But yes i do feel lost in this situation right now.
>>
>>18128901
Nerves is what happened. Did you guys fight a lot (or did she grow up in a home filled with shouting?) Something frightened her off. Have a talk with her, but keep up your guard.
>>
Male
Pig
What will the rest of my year look like?
>>
>>18128779
Male
FIsh
is it coming true?
>>
>>18128922
Is your first name initial "A"?
>>
>>18128946
>is it coming true?

I'm jealous of readers not going insane over vague questions like this.
>>
>>18128935
No fighting at all. I don't know much about her home life. We went out on a few dates and she called me up one day and said she couldn't date because of the distance.

Felt really out of the blue because I felt it was going well.

I already talked to her and it felt pretty final to me that she didn't want to date anymore. Felt pretty foolish because I dug her.

Should I leave her alone? I honestly miss talking with her and having her in my life, but don't want to get hurt.
>>
>>18128947
no, why do you ask?
>>
>>18128848
Female
Ox
Will I find a way out of this terrible situation I'm in?
>>
>>18128949
tell me of the thing
>>
who is trading reading
>>
File: image.gif (119KB, 526x581px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
119KB, 526x581px
I can talk divination theory and practice.

Perhaps some divination history? In 1919, at the signing of Treaty of Versailles (the end of WWI), French Marshal Ferdinand Foch states

> This is not peace. This is an armistice for twenty years.

WWII started in 1939.
>>
>>18128992
i still wanna lick your asshole :3
>>
Unfortunately, my focus has left me for the time being. I'm sorry Darlings. I will continue late tomorrow night!

I'm still curious however, about the second part of my query.
>>
>>18129020
>>18128922
>

would you please read this if time permits tomorrow? I would've been the next if your attention didnt go :)
>>
>>18129038
Let me try tonight? I'm going to light some incense. If it is not to your liking (meaning I'm not even close) i will do another for you tomorrow?
>>
>>18128998
And you'll still keep dreaming, poor Anon.

Another WWII prediction come true:

The three seers at Our Lady of Fátima predicted that the "second great war" would be preceded by "a sign in the night's sky".

A large, northern aurora borealis appeared in 1938 for all of Europe to see. Many French persons called the fire departments, believing it to be a great fire.

WWII would occur the next year.
>>
>>18129093
Yo, that's pretty interesting! Got any other cool facts up your sleeve?
>>
>tfw /div/ is your only friend
>>
>>18129118
That sounds very unhealthy, do you actually want friends and can't get any?
>>
>>18129118
Hey you do better than me, i only sometimes come here and post.

>tfw you spend 16 hours a day at your computer alone, talking to no one.
>>
>>18129103
Here is a joke prediction for you (maybe?). And I honestly don't know why it doesn't get mentioned over the 9/11 "predictions" or conspiracies.

In 1993, the Mario Bros. movie predicted 9/11. Here is the famous scene:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=og6POlrNU64
>>
>>18129088
that'd be great thank you
>>
>>18128970
What do you read, snd what do you read well?
>>
>>18129147
For your career based question. It will end up being a profession, but you're going to end up feeling like you're not doing anything worthwhile... though, if you stick it out and climb over the mundane, your passion will come back. Keep focused.

Your other question. She does think about you and misses you, but that's not the only emotion she feels. You're also not the only one she thinks about or misses. You're frozen in time with N, you need to melt the ice around you and take the shakey steps forward and away from her. She seems to bring you both up then instantly down. Relationship was a very rocky Rollercoaster with a few major downs, wasn't it?
>>
>>18129180
did you just get guilt tripped into a reading?
>>
>>18129188
No, i actually needed to push through me being unfocused. It happens all too easily. Trying to work through it.
>>
>>18129180
yeah that relationship was quite a disaster, it was also my first love so it has kinda changed me.. it made me a pussy.... what other emotions did you talk about?

I do get bored so im wondering if I'd enjoy medicine as i intend to, I wonder if I will be a surgeon
>>
>>18129195
The other emotions i was getting were muddled. Anger being one of them
>>
>>18129209
lel yeah I told her to never contact me again.. I admired her intelligence but she turned out to be quite disappointing in the end...

She did have a social life that I never had, thats always ticked me off and thats something i just cant get over

thanks for doing the reading my friend, its greatly appreciated, despite you not feeling like it
>>
>>18129209
are you doing more readings?
>>
>>18129218
Chin up! No problem, i have to work through these things, else i never grow.
>>
Female (Trans technically)
Horse

It feels like everyone in my life actually avoids me, but they don't actually know I'm trans (mtf). I've looked everywhere for guidance and support but found none, so I was just wondering if I'm going to end up finding anyone to support me, and/or a more personal relationship?
>>
>>18129222
I can do a couple more. Age, Gender, and Chinese Zodiac please.
>>
>>18129230
I'm still here if you do>>18128942
>>
>>18129230
Female
Rat
Can I have a love reading?
>>
>>18129159
Tarot
Relationship readings
>>
>>18129227
Hmmm, if you're completely shirking off the male energy, it's going to cause a lot of imbalance. As we all have the male, female, hermaphrodite energies within. It takes a lot to bring them into balance.

This lack of balance and acceptance seems to be projected as well. Especially through your acquaintances.

But, it seems that someone will come into your life that will help you through it all. Someone who can understand what you're going through (in a sense).

Personal relationship is a yes, but you would need to be honest with yourself and them. It's not going to be a conventional one, but not a disapointing one either.
>>
>>18129253
that makes sense i've kind of suspected that was the case, but it's a hard thing to actually acknowledge sometimes.

Really easy to get stuck on two extreme ends, I really hope that someone comes into my life soon.
>>
>>18129237
Well, it looks like you've lost someone important in your life (i am not sure if it's death or a falling out) recently... If you're careful on who and what you give and take (in living situations especially ) you'll find that luck will be on your side.
>>
>>18129242
I know how she feels about me, but I don't know how things stand.

Read that for me and give me your query. I will need relevant genders.
>>
>>18129227
im sorry about your mental illness, please get appropriate therapy asap

get well soon mate :)
>>
>>18129299
What board?
>>
>>18129279
First part is true, I don't understand the second part though could you explain it for a dummy like me unless that is the most dumbed down version you got.
>>
File: psi.jpg (35KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
psi.jpg
35KB, 640x480px
felipe neto, wait.
>>
>>18129307
Uhm, basically the energy/time/finances/emotions you give/take in a living situation with whoever you live with. You would need to learn what you can take and what to give, for things to go smoothly.
>>
>>18129230
27, female, Snake
Can I have a reading about job/money of what last in this year, please?

Thanks!
>>
>>18129230
male 20
pig

How do people percieve me?
>>
I am done for the night guys. I will pick up late tomorrow night. I'm sorry, but I'm tired and my eyes are gummy. Night/Morning!

Also, sorry for those that i didn't get to read!
>>
>>18129325
ok thanks
>>
[lurking]
>>
>>18129343
Have a good night!
>>
>>18129289
Physical connection: Wheel of Fortune
Mental connection: 9 of Pentacles
Spiritual/Emotional Connection: 10 of Swords
Outcome: The World

It is part of your destiny to be physically together and a turning point for the both of you. Both of you know how to take care of yourselves so there is no over dependence in this relationship. Another way to phrase that is that both of you have something to offer so this relationship is going to be fair. You can both understand where you are coming from. Both of you have suffered some great sadness in your lives which also brings you two closer together (another thing you have in common?).

There are many ways this relationship can be headed. Ultimately it is in your hands.There is a nice amount of connections here very substantial and long lasting. Not fleeting like the wands.

Female
What would he do if I went to where he hangs out? Should I just wait for him to come to me?
>>
>>18129432
Could you do mine? Relationship question. The guy i have feelings for,will we end up together?
>>
>>18129432
He would be surprised for a moment but open. He would not treat you like an honored guest, but you would be welcome enough, and he would not feel your presence to be burdensome at all.

I scried this, by the way; I saw a table and you walking over. He is surprised, looks up, is slightly confused by your presence, then offers you a seat after a while.

I also saw you dropping spaghetti.

>destiny
Interesting...just like old times, but oh so different
>>
>>18129468
>>18129468
three of wands
If you plan it maybe.

>>18129484
Woow thank you so much. Yeah that's where he's at that table.
>I also saw you dropping spaghetti.
What cringe thing did I do???? Lmaoo
>>
>>18129515
You just dropped standard girl spaghetti, stuttering and such.

Don't worry, plenty of us guys like grilled spaghetti.
>>
Empath. "Science guy" here. Feeling no drive, just indifference. Not trying hard and I'm not searching for anything. Just nothingness. Maybe I have not started on one of the paths yet? Or I created one of me just trudging along? Just letting you know.
>>
File: coffeegif.gif (778KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
coffeegif.gif
778KB, 500x281px
Still doing tasseomancy today for those who I couldn't do yesterday. If you're drinking coffee, tea or hot chocolate (the tablet kind) hit me up with a picture when you're done. All I need is age, gender and query.

>>18128257
I like that manga
>>
File: i aint messin around.png (36KB, 173x250px) Image search: [Google]
i aint messin around.png
36KB, 173x250px
Hey, I'm just gonna shoot this air query out there, since all I drink is sodie pop, so I can't go askin' that last guy. This is just yet another boring love query, but I'd seriously appreciate having it answered.

I've known this guy since we were 14, and they've always been super nice to me. I've had off and on crushes on them for years, and honestly, right now, I just really want to date them. We're 18 now, ain't no better time for it.

I'm just really scared though. I'm the type who beats themself up about things, so if I got rejected, it'd be a huge blow. Can anyone do a read for me as to what'd happen if I confessed? I'll probably do it anyway no matter what you get because I'm a dumb stupid idiot, but it'd make me feel better anyway.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (135KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
135KB, 1920x1080px
>>18129665
>19
>male
> can you tell me something about my future girlfriend? thank you.
>>
Can anyone do a general reading for me
>>
Who wants to trade?
>>
>>18129843
I will need a picture of some beberage after you are done drinking for that dear anon
>>
Hello Everyone!

I'm going to be doing crystal pendulum readings for the next few people who respond.

All I need from you is your name, a brief description of what you look like, and a yes/no question you want answered.

I've just gotten access to this moon stone pendulum, so test me if you'd like ;)
>>
>>18130467

Nicholas
Tall, dark, and gruesome of course
Have my actions done more good than harm?
>>
>>18130467
Rodrigo.
Tall, white Brown skin, dark hair.
Will i start what i want?
Are the results good or not?
>>
>>18130473
Hi Nicholas, I asked the pendulum a few questions about you, I hope that's fine. Firstly, I see that your actions have not done more good than harm. I'm unsure if this has to do with your actions within a certain time frame or series of events, but I also asked if a change in friends would influence you to do more good and I got a yes. Perhaps the people you're associating with now are dragging you down rather than lifting you up? I think that you need to take a step back and see the bigger picture, do some soul searching and get back on your holy path. Let me know what you think.
>>
>>18130482
Hey Rodrigo, just consulted with the pendulum and asked your questions. I see that you will start what you want and that it is a good thing for you to be proactive here. However, the results may not be what you want them to be, but will be a stepping stone and lesson to help you grow to get you where you need to be. And as a little reminder, yelling at a seed to hurry up and grow into a tree does no one good
>>
>>18130443
Are you still doing readings?
>>
>>18130467

Andres

Latino, brown hair and eyes, in decent shape, small.

Should i change my job or play safe and stay?
>>
>>18130467
Kelly
White, long hair, brown hair
Do I already know my future lover?
>>
>>18130515
Yeah!
>>
>>18130467
Hello!
Angel... Tall, pale, dreads
Will he and I be in a relationship?
>>
>>18130514
Thanks a lot.
Can you get more info on the results, please
>>
>>18130495

Makes sense. Thanks for the advice and read big cheese.
>>
File: rah.png (1MB, 1131x803px) Image search: [Google]
rah.png
1MB, 1131x803px
>>18129665
female
do you see anything about my next relationship/and or boyfriend? or anything that stands out to you, thank you :)
>>
>>18130521
Hey there Kelly, I see that you do already know your future lover. I also asked if you were in classes and that if it could be a classmate and got a yes. Is this right? I also noticed that you should definitely be more punctual with and express your feelings more often.
>>
>>18130557
Thank u. Yea im in classes. If u are doing follow ups will we get together soon?
>>
>>18130467
andrea
the weird girl who sits in the back of the room and thinks everyone is staring at her
does y like me now? will he love me in the future?
>>
>>18130525
Angel, whoever you're thinking about, you and him will not be in a relationship, I'm sorry, but I also asked if there was someone that you are overlooking who has feelings for you and I got a yes. Perhaps focus your attention elsewhere.
>>
>>18130571
Could you possibly do it again? I'm thinking of another person now...
>>
>>18130570
حب نفسك اولا means love yourself first. Look it up, it is more beautiful written out not in text. :) But no, I don't see him liking you. You need to love yourself and accept yourself first before you attract a lover. Every morning you should look at yourself and say positive affirmations. Things like "I am beauty", "I am love", "I am in a loving relationship", and so on without failure for many days.
>>
>>18130580
>>18130567
>>18130526
Sorry guys, I'm not doing follow ups of this kind.
>>
File: maxresdefault-7.jpg (178KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault-7.jpg
178KB, 1280x720px
>>18130467
>>18130518Why was I skipped tho? Not mad just wondering if I should stay or leave
>>
>>18130518
Sorry Andres! Can't believe I nearly skipped you, but I got a very strong NO you shouldn't stay at your job. It's always good to push yourself to do things you're afraid of in life it's how we grow, have belief in yourself and follow your heart not your head. You will be more successful if you quit your job now, plus regain your individual freedom. Good luck in your transition!!
>>
File: image.jpg (347KB, 620x871px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
347KB, 620x871px
Female
Will F and i get together?
>>
File: cutepika.gif (485KB, 500x300px) Image search: [Google]
cutepika.gif
485KB, 500x300px
>>18130639

Thanks!
>>
>>18130643
Not sure if this was addressed for us, but when we asked the pendulum we got a yes!
>>
>>18130653
Oh, thank you!
>>
>>18130650
Our favorite pokemon! :) Much love Andres
>>
>>18130467
Pale, short dark blonde hair, blue eyes, average height
Is A feel something romantic for me?
Should I try with her?
>>
>>18130467
April
Black eyes, Messy black hair, mole below right lip
Who and what should I be cautious of to reach what I want?
>>
>>18130716
Hey may not be what you want to hear but yes she has romantic feelings with you but no you shouldn't try anything with her. We also asked if she'd be bad for you got a strong yes
>>
>>18130725
April you should be cautious of your father. Does that make any sense to you?
>>
>>18130467
Frank
Tall, Brown hair and eyes
Do i know my next partner?
>>
>>18130467
Lee
Curly Shoulder length hair, brown eyes, glasses

Was that weird guy with the swimming goggles and umbrella yesterday morning significant at all?
>>
>>18130467
>test me if you'd like ;)

Read yes/no for the four values, 0-3. I'll encode the query:

___

function Sortilege() {
return YN;
}

function Viab() {
array C_C_AC.tier[3];

for (int tc=0; tc<4; tc++) {
C_C_AC.tier[tc] = Sortilege()
}
}
>>
>>18130467
Isaac
I have brown hair that goes down a little past my shoulders, and blue eyes. Eyes are kinda baggy and tired looking.
Should I tell them my feelings?
>>
>>18130760
Yes, he recently told me that I have to be strong and enjoy life if something happens to him..

I brushed it off but now that ive thought about it he is really old now
and is very secretive about his health.

if its okay to ask
is there anything I can do to prevent it? he is the only one I have
If not, thank you anyways it gave me a realization
>>
>>18130771
Had to answer your question first haha what the hell? Lol we asked and he's not significant sorrynotsorry sounds funny though
>>
>>18130794
Yeah, the guy was rambling about /pol/ and /x/-ish stuff. I think he was trying to deflect brainwashing waves with his umbrella as a countermeasure against the FBI. I guess I should take this as a lesson that I will encounter many strange things on public transportation.

Thanks for the reading nonetheless!
>>
>>18130735
Well, thanks for a reading
>>
>>18130772
1st funct. yes
2nd funct. yes
3rd funct. no.
Not sure how to really answer questions in this format but we asked about each function.
>>
File: muggg.jpg (18KB, 600x422px) Image search: [Google]
muggg.jpg
18KB, 600x422px
>>18130534
I see a hand pointing down on two suffering figures, one of them is female. This hand is an inquisitor force coming from either a respected person or even something beyond (something disastrous, for sure) inflicting damage on them. They seem to be running from it without success, going in circles and falling down.
You already met the person who is passing trough the same pain that you are. You both need to be strong. If you are strong enough a relationship might be able to form, but I don't advise such thing when a very bad situation is taking away the fun out of you. Try it out when the waters calm down and you might find in him a reliable partner.
Feedback please?
>>
>>18130467
Hey big cheese, hope I'm not late.
Names will, I got blue eyes, dark blonde hair and of course, Caucasian.
Will I find her at my local Wells Fargo to clear up a misunderstanding?
>>
>>18130467

Gabriel
Tall, curly hair
Are we and J meant to be together?
>>
Sorry everyone we've stopped doing readings, we might be back later to finish up the rest. Sorry!
>>
>>18130811
Hey Cocoa!! I'm wondering if you know who i may have been in a past life? I'm aware of a few but i'm having trouble pinpointing my most recent one... I know she was a rapper haha
>>
>>18130811
Thank u. I don't know the other person exactly is yet could be several Do u know anything else about him?
>>
>>18130832
He seems to be the kind of person who dwels in misery and can't get out of it alone. He goes in circles. He might not be someone as close to you yet.
That's all I can say for now.

>>18130829
I'm sorry for this, but I'm still learning my path into adivination so doing queries without something to look at is kind of difficult for me right now. If you show me a cup of tea with leaves I might be able to help
>>
>>18130801
It's not separate functions; it's values for 4 positions in an array. You got three values, so I'm not really sure to which each should correspond, so I can't really gauge accuracy. Thanks for trying.
>>
File: Layton lady.jpg (23KB, 662x680px) Image search: [Google]
Layton lady.jpg
23KB, 662x680px
>>18130824
Thanks for the readings!
>>
I had a dream last night that I was out to dinner with family in a big city (I live in a small city kinda next to it) and everyone was ordering food and all my mom would let me order was a tiny salad (she was paying), so basically I left and walked to this huge cement staircase that let to nowhere but just a top of the staircase and sat. I was thinking about how I was now homeless and how none of my family cared about me.
Anyone know what this dream means?
>>
>>18131012
It means you should buy your own steak.
>>
File: receding hairline.jpg (22KB, 590x421px) Image search: [Google]
receding hairline.jpg
22KB, 590x421px
Scrying for queries but i dont know how much time i have.
>>
offering a few three card tarot readings, if you could please state:
>colour
>age
>query
also genders would be helpful if it is a love query. thank you!
>>
>>18131042
Any infromation about my next partner would be great, thanks!
>>
>>18131043
Blue
Male
Will I get a girlfriend by the end of the year?
>>
>>18131043
Purple
Will I be financially stable soon/will I get the job I applied for?
>>
>>18131042
Will I be out of this bad situation I'm in soon?
>>
>>18131043
red
How what's left of this year it's going to be like?
>>
>>18131043
deep red

will this guy go the fuck away from me without making any trouble? I'm tired of what he's doing.
>>
>>18131042
My financial outcome is pretty unstable, does it going to get better or what can I expect?
>>
>>18131043
Lavender
Should I confess my feelings? We're both male.
>>
>>18131042
scry about my semseter at scool i cant fail any class now
>>
>>18131042
Scry my future please. What do you see? Thanks.
>>
>>18131052

I`m not sure if this is right but your most interested in a female? I saw some strange inclinations there though. She may be into video games or anime? You two havent really talked much. I was going to look into her opinion of you but my wife Naraya is yelling about something. I`ll have to finish in a few moments.
>>
>>18131054
>ace of pentacles
new beginnings, fresh starts, achieving goals. also may mean you need to bring a new element into your life - maybe a new way of meeting people?
>page of pentacles
youth, creativity, possibly a feeling of stagnation. pentacles are generally perceived as positive cards. again, are you doing enough to meet new people? are you giving the right impression about the wonderful person you are when you meet them? also make sure you're not holding onto past grudges that will affect future relationships
>the fool
oh to be young! the fool is the man at the beginning of his young, fresh faced and innocent. are you ready for a commitment? honestly deep down, or are you just looking for fun? no shame in that, just be sure that you are looking for what you want
this cards don't indicate that you'll get a girlfriend, not for any fault of your own but that you need to look inside yourself first to make sure you're giving off the right image, and that a girlfriend is really what is best in your life right now. thank you for your question!
>>
I must go. My wife sliced her hand open. I am sorry.
>>
File: uh.jpg (2MB, 2272x2336px) Image search: [Google]
uh.jpg
2MB, 2272x2336px
Can anyone help me interpret this? I have no idea what to make of it.
>>
>>18131057
>queen of cups
this card often represents a real life woman in your life that can help you with things - is there someone you know that has links to a stable job that you can ask for help? this card also tells us to treat ourselves with kindness, and not to be too harsh on ourselves when things don't go to plan
>nine of wands
this card indicates worry and anxiety. try to stay calm and take small steps to improve your financial situation, there are things you can always do to help. the tension you're creating for yourself won't help you in the long run.
>the hermit
self sufficiency, spirituality, traditionalism. this card is indicating the need to be conservative with your financial commitments, now is not the time to be making rash decisions. traditionally the hermit is linked to large organisations like banks - are there any support groups in your area you can ask for help? do what's right for you, not what's right for everyone else.

sorry to say the cards don't look positive, but if you can keep your mind calm and persevere then you'll get through this stronger. don't be afraid to ask others for help, especially those who have shown affection for you in the past. thank you for your question!
>>
>>18131100
Yes you are right, it is a female
>>
>>18131067
>two of pentacles
balance, change. the rest of the year may be a struggle to multitask, this card tells you to re evaluate your priorities and keep going, your hard work will pay off in the end.
>two of cups
friendships, balance, healing. this card is also about balance; both of these cards are positive but this card indicates that things will get easier and you'll start to feel more appreciated. this card can indicate an actual relationship; but frequently means that friendships will solidify and you'll be more appreciated in your work.
>queen of wands
passion, ambition. this card often refers to a real life woman, a positive influence in your life. this card tells us to get out there and get what we want, be proactive and take hold of that good feeling.

your end of year seems quite positive, with even the possible of a love match with the two of cups and queen of wands appearing together. i get the impression it's not going to be a time of learning as such but more a time of fun and joy. thank you for your question!
>>
>>18131043
>magenta
>16
>What is my year going to be like?
>>
>>18131135
Thank you!
>>
>>18131071
>death
transformation, change. new information is about to come to light and it will not be easy for you to deal with, but you must keep strong. sometimes we have to go through bad times to get to the good. will you have the courage to do the right thing?
>ten of swords
again, change, being careful with who you trust, facing uncomfortable truths. trust your instincts - this is not a time to have your head in the clouds and pretend everything is fine when it's not. don't be afraid to speak out to those who you really trust for advice.
>eight of cups
change, again. moving on, starting afresh. you may have to leave a situation that's not right for you, even though it's hard at the time it's for the best. you cannot cling onto the past no matter how much in your comfort zone you are, in the long run it'll harm you. trust your instincts. this card has a lot of sadness with it but we have to make tough decisions at times.
unfortunately your cards don't indicate that, and you may be forced to be proactive in being left alone. reach out to your friends for advice, don't be afraid to stand up for yourself and cut contact to start afresh. thank you for your question.
>>
>>18131130
A scry for anyone who reads this spread well and accurately
>>
>>18131081
>ten of pentacles
i rarely get this card in relation to love, i actually had to consult a book for it. be thankful for what you have, whilst not being blind to new opportunities that may come your way - no matter how great he seems now there are plenty more fish in the sea. are you willing to potentially throw away everything to confess? new horizons are just around the corner
>three of cups
celebration, reunion. someone from the past seems to be likely to return that'll shake up your plans to confess, for better or for worse. reach out to others and don't take things so seriously - you're young, don't put all your eggs into one basket.
>six of wands
triumph, appreciation. good things are just around the corner. appreciate the good times for what they are, and learn lessons from the bad times.
honestly i'm normally all for confessing but i think holding off for a while may be for the best - with the last card i almost get the impression that he may say something that'll make your head spin and things will get turned upside down without any input from yourself. stay positive, keep your friendship lively, look out for opportunities to advance without necessarily having to say the words. thank you for your question, good luck!
>>
>>18131043
Indigo
She have the same feelings for me as I for her?
What should I do?
>>
>>18131163
i dropped my cards everywhere trying to read for you, underage people are truly a curse
>four of wands
you may be invited to an event which may seem boring at the time but is great fun for you when you get there. don't say no to opportunities, say yes. this is a time for fun and celebrating what you have. don't take current success for granted, you still have a lot of work to do
>eight of cups
are you moving soon? both this card and the previous one normally means someone is moving or leaving a bad situation behind. let go of sadness that's holding you back, embrace the change and take hold of new opportunities.
>the sun
success, vitality. this is a freeing card. now is the time to socialise (all your cards are saying this, in case you missed the hint) and be proactive with what you want from life.

work hard, have fun, don't be afraid to say yes to things. thank you for your question!
>>
>>18131126
Wtf? How did that happen
>>
>>18131212
black
male
i want to know about my semester at school
i cant fail anything because i want to participate in an axchange program
>>
>>18131196
Thanks a bunch.
>>
>>18131130
>>18131191

Explain the positions of the spread (if they hold a meaning)

>Top
>Mid
>Bottom
>Left
>Right
>>
>>18131212
Thanks for the reading :)
>>
>>18131235
Well, we sort of need help identifying the spread too.
>>
>>18131205
i'm going to assume that you're a male, also your english is very endearing.

>six of swords
moving on, travelling. now is a good time to get out and about - if you're serious about this girl offer to take her out on a date, even if it's just to the park to look at flowers, or to a farm to laugh at sheep. get out and reconnect with nature. take things slow.
>king of pentacles
self sufficiency, success. tradition is key with this card - again this links to the previous card, don't do radical things to impress her. look to older male friends for advice and heed their words, they'll know how to woo someone better than you. be honest with her about things and things will fall into place.
>the devil
power, sexuality. this card is about internal bondage. don't hold yourself back when it comes to your feelings. if she makes you happy, let her know. there are always options in how to deal with situations.
your cards are very positive! she definitely seems interested in you, if you take your time and slowly advance your relationship I can definitely see it blossoming. thank you for your question!
>>
>>18131253
I know my english is shitty. No bully. Thats some pretty good cards. Thank you very much for a reading!
>>
>>18131277
no bully, it genuinely warmed my heart! your cards are nice, i have a feeling she's gentle at heart and the best approach would be a slow warm one rather than confessing everything at once.
>>
>>18131178
thank you
>>
>>18131205
>purple
>18

What did that fight last year even amount to? Could it have been avoided?
>>
>>18131248

There are various things presented to you. You could look at them as choices or even something material. The spread is reminding you to be patient and carefully examine what you need and what you don't.

Paying attention to criticism is also advices. This reading could be related to some form of art although that would be just my guess.

This is what I gather but keep in mind I don't usually read playing cards so I don't know how accurate it is.

Hope it helped!
>>
>>18131154
thanks a lot!
>>
>>18131284
Thanks again, I'll try to do my best
>>
>>18131296
>four of swords.
introspection, healing. i have the feeling a lot was going on in one person's life at the time and they inadvertently took the stress out on the wrong person. im interpreting this card as a warning to always look to see where your feelings are coming from rather than immediately lashing out on the closest person. it's important to keep yourself in the right state of mind and to not be afraid to pull back when things get too much.
>the world
this card indicates that someone is almost finished with a hard task, and to keep going even when things go rough. i'm taking the message that the person from the previous card had had a rough time for a while, and they had just had enough of everything. this card shows us the importance of asking for help when needed,
>king of cups
kindness, compassion. asking for kindness when needed.
i think the fight could have been avoided, and i wouldn't take it personally - the other person was incredibly stressed by outside factors and lashed out at whoever came their way. don't take it personally, emotions are difficult things to regulate at times of high stress. instead they should have asked for a friendly hand and help. i get the feeling that if you were to try to rekindle your friendship, by showing how supportive you can be instead of picking at them (you may not intentionally be doing so! this isn't a criticism, just a suggestion) by being proactive and offering a helping hand it may be received. if not, hindsight is 20:20 - future fights may be avoided by looking at your own emotions and seeing whether you need to take some time out before getting heated. thank you for your question
>>
>>18131218
>>18131043
misquoted, sorry
>>
>>18131130
I'm guessing a friendship or a relationship didn't go to well in the past and that's causing you to now feel unsatisfied with life presently. Currently there's a new project or job that has caught your attention. The outcome is that this new business or idea or action is going to work out and you should go for it.
>>
File: image.jpg (92KB, 600x802px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
92KB, 600x802px
Hey /div/, hope you're having a good Thursday. I don't often read but I'm feeling the forces today (joke). I'll do five readings and will get back to you as soon as I come back from my shower. All I need is;
>name/alias
>age (or roughly)
>question
>what animal you relate to

:)
>>
>>18131352
amber
next boyfriend reading please, when do we meet?
cat
>>
>>18131320
Interestingly enough, with more evidence appearing over time, I saw the same as what the reading stated here. Unfortunately, I believe it is too late for reconciliation since I've chose to take a different path. Thank you so much for this insight, introspection and finally, a conclusion to something I've doubted myself in doing for so long merely because I harbored too much hatred. It means a lot.
>>
>>18131352

NewHelp
General reading if possible
Fox
>>
>>18131352
Taylor
How does my future look?
Cat
>>
>>18131320
Black
Female
Will F who is a male and i end up in a relationship together? Would it be a good one and would he be the one to initiate? Thank you ahead of time!
>>
>>18131352
Oscar
cat

im going to participate in an exchange program, i want a reading in the whole ordeal
im in the papers hell now, then i need to get accepted by the school, then get scholarship then not fail any class in my semester this worries me more since it hurts others aspects in my life
pls help
>>
>>18131352
Kyon
Owl
General reading, if you can
>>
>>18131218
>>18131336
sorry didnt meant to completely miss you!
>the star
hope, inspiration. be ready for new opportunities to advance within your work and look to others for advice if you struggle, this is a positive card. be prepared to take advantage when you can.
>seven of cups
confusion, variety. this last semester may be a bit chaotic for you but don't panic! narrow your focus, don't take too much on at once - be realistic and plan your time well. work through things slowly and carefully.
>five of swords
letting go of negativity, treading carefully. take care of yourself first, don't get bogged down in what other people are doing. think before you act.

i think this semester will be a bit chaotic but you seem to be able to get through it okay as long as you keep a clear head and work steadily towards your goal. remember that not everyone has your best interests at heart. now is not the time for fighting as that'll distract you from your main goal. i'm sure you can make it. thank you for your question!
>>
File: 1471271638136.jpg (161KB, 499x632px) Image search: [Google]
1471271638136.jpg
161KB, 499x632px
>>18131352
Arctic
General love reading
Cheetah
>>
>>18131352
Callmewhateveryoulike
Approximately 5 years older than you
Howtothisgirlpls
Cat
>>
>>18131340
>>18131235
>>18131191
Top is past, under is present, middle of the bottom is hidden influences, to the left is advice, and to the right is the outcome.
>>
>>18131377
>>18131377
>eight of pentacles
do you have enough time for a relationship with him? consider your priorities in life, would you prepared to put aside things to nurture it? this card means hard work and persistence.
>queen of pentacles
this is a feminine card and indicates your best way is to be traditional; don't chase after him but allow yourself to be available. strategy will be key to getting this relationship to form and last - are you willing to play the game? think home building and traditional values
>temperance
toleration, adaptation. this card is about balance and trying different approaches until one works for you. the way to make progress is by making peace with yourself first and listen to what your heart wants.

i think you could make a relationship work but it'd be a very traditional one and you'd both be making a lot of compromises (although all relationships have them!). he would be the one to initiate - look for signs that he is interested, if you see them be prepared to bat your lashes and play coy so to speak. don't do the chase but allow yourself to be chased. thank you for your question!

now that there's another reader in the thread (>>18131352 ) i'll be taking my leave, if anyone has any follow up questions feel free to (You) me, i'll be around for a few more hours. thank you to everyone for allowing me to help you!
>>
>>18131352

sabrina
late 20's
general love reading please, if you can. i know you have a lot of queries by now
house cat
>>
File: babushkats.jpg (31KB, 500x548px) Image search: [Google]
babushkats.jpg
31KB, 500x548px
>>18131388
Okay well this is the last one I'll be doing although I'll see how I feel later, I might be up for more.
>>
>>18131042

Hows the health and kid making going to go?
>>
>>18131435
Why does God hate me?

Is my psychosis doomed to keep getting worse until it reaches the point that I can no longer live anything resembling a normal life?

Sex: moob
Place: on a bus
>wearing collared shirt
>need to change my underwear
>cloths dryer at home is broken

>heart is also broken
>back hurts
>no time
>>
>>18131388
>has flashback

>you stole my spirit animal
>also stole furry that I like to steal pictures from

>expects that the reading will actually be me because I feel like you are stealing my identity

>not 22 tho
>>
>>18131362
Hey, Amber. I don't really do specifically readings about when and where things will happen, but I did ask about your future boyfriend, so it'll be a little more general, I'm sorry.

Right now I'm seeing that you are in times of doubt and you feel you're not good enough - that you may never find the right one, even though you're still super young. What you would also like is support, and I believe you want a boyfriend who will support you in your ambitions. I want to say that you have nothing to worry about, because someone will come along to begin a new era for you. Personally, I don't feel like it's too far into the future, if you're starting new school, or a new job - you will most likely meet him there. I see it being a fun relationship, perhaps not long term (this is relative), but it'll be worth it, you will make great memories together. My advice would be to believe in yourself a little bit, which sounds cliche as cliche is but I honestly want you to feel more confident in yourself.
>>
>>18131435
Why did you skip a bunch of people?
>>
>>18131366
Newhelp, your reading made me feel a little sad because from what the cards tell me, it's not great - so for the first time, I hope I am wrong. Are you facing a difficult time in your life, going through a rough patch? It really didn't look good, I see hopelessness or something is weighing you down. Either it's a job, or a person, or an addiction but whatever it is, we both know it needs to leave. Perhaps you don't want to acknowledge this, or stop but you're going to need to face the facts and stop. I believe in you, you can find the willpower.

If you get rid of this thing that is weighing you down, I see new things happening for the better. A creative, fertile time.

Hope I helped somewhat!
>>
File: heartbreak.gif (1MB, 350x280px) Image search: [Google]
heartbreak.gif
1MB, 350x280px
>>18131493

Most people actually but hey, maybe anon had to leave. Such is life...
>>
>>18131303
At first when I read it, I couldn't relate much to this, but after a while, I think I can apply some of this to what's been in my mind recently.
>This reading could be related to some form of art although that would be just my guess
I guess you can call it art... it's definitely caused some discussion, haha.

>>18131340
Could the first card have a different meaning? I'm pretty content right now, and I haven't thought much of past relashionships or friendships. (Curiously though, this spread came from a friend whom I haven't seen in a long time, in a way...)
I'm not sure about the project part. I do have one project going, but it's really leaning more towards disaster, so I don't think it's applying to it. Unless it's a new project that is going to come up...

Thank you both so much for the help!
>>
File: River man.jpg (577KB, 2560x1920px) Image search: [Google]
River man.jpg
577KB, 2560x1920px
>>18131501

Very much appreciate it.

I know exactly what you mean and you are not the first reader who mentions it. Dont worry, i expect to take matters at hand soon, lets just say right now its not the time...

Its related to both job and addiction. (Both goes hand to hand in my particular case)

Again thanks for the reading, and i appreciate your concern.
>>
>>18131376
Taylor, I don't know exactly what you mean by the future, I'm going to do six months, I hope that's ok.

I'm not seeing anything totally significant, if I'm going to be honest, but that's really up to you. I don't see any turbulence or anything crazy going on. I do see you bettering as a person and being able to handle yourself and your emotions a little better. People will notice this about you, relationships will be a lot easier. There are some things that you wish were different and you want to get rid of though (uh who doesn't, right?) - you are going to be faced with a difficult decision to make, I'm honestly thinking a friendship may come to an end or some sort of relationship that you've been holding on to. Those were the main things I saw :)
>>
>>18131352

Gabriel
What should my next move be?
Raven
>>
>>18131378
Ok Oscar, I asked how your exchange program will go for you :)

Yes I see exactly what you mean. Your fears were made extremely clear by the cards. From what I've read, the people you care about will always be there for your support and care, just remember that. You're moving away in this program, yes? I see problems arising with the move, perhaps it has something to do with property, or the moving process itself. Please keep an eye out for that one.

But I will say that luck is on your side, Oscar. You may have one of those "how the hell did I get in?" moments, but keep believing in yourself because it looks positive. Yep, so far so good. Looks like a successful end for you.
Good luck!
>>
File: IvanKnife.jpg (81KB, 1000x749px) Image search: [Google]
IvanKnife.jpg
81KB, 1000x749px
>>18131559
thanks friend i have not even properly applied yet
have this meme
>>
>>18131522
Aw I'm sorry to hear about that. And I'm glad to be of any assistance.
x
>>
>>18131458
>also stole furry that I like to steal pictures from
What are you on about? What does this mean?
>>
>>18131563
Thanks lol
Ivan is my favorite male name coincidentally.
>>18131383
Kyon, excuse the delay - circumstances are annoying.

Ok back to your reading; I got quite a nice spread for you. More than one card let me know that there is going to be a change here. A disrupt change, that may rock you a little but in a positive way. Generally, things are looking up for you even though you may feel otherwise. Nothing really screamed at me, other than the Death card, so just expect a change in your life, and new relationships.

Hope I helped x
>>
>>18131388
Sorry guys this will be the last reading, I'm feeling a little drained to be honest, and it was a long day. I might come back Saturday or sometime next week, depends how I feel. So, Arctic, I'm sorry if the following is a little lacklustre!

Honestly, the cards are telling me there's already someone there. Male? Maybe you're not aware of them, or haven't developed feelings for them yet - but someone is there for you already. I actually get the impression, that you're a little picky and perhaps it's blinding you to that person who is in your life. They are willing to give you love, but you need to get over yourself and see what's best for you, because this has the potential for something great. Are there people who like you right now? Secret admirer? Go with your instincts on this one, Arctic. Good luck.
>>
>>18131598
No worries! I'm glad you've taken the time to perform the reading regardless of how long it took. I have had signs of change coming, but your reading, in particular, gave me another perspective on what's to come.
Thank you!
>>
>>18131616
No problem, anon! :) Glad to be of help!
>>
>>18131511
Dubs of fate say those readers get reciprocal readings

>>18131303
>>18131340
Queries and relevant genders if you'd like a scry
>>
>>18131352
>P
>19
>next boyfriend reading please if it's possible
>rabbit
>>
File: 1473711799046.jpg (16KB, 281x349px) Image search: [Google]
1473711799046.jpg
16KB, 281x349px
>>18127619
That fucking Latin.
>nothing of the swamp may be praised
>>
>>18131352
Jack
30s
Whats the outlook on health and reproduction?
Bonobo
>>
>>18127619

Draco Aureum Montem is best dragon
>>
File: JeanMarcDark.jpg (417KB, 2667x2213px) Image search: [Google]
JeanMarcDark.jpg
417KB, 2667x2213px
>>18129665
Are you still doing readings right now?
It's my first time engaging with tasseomancy and I wonder if this french press, in pic related, would be okay.

>18
>male

Am I ever going to cross paths with L again? If so, would it involve anything paranormal?

Thanks!
>>
>>18131613
Im male. Thats the second reading that told me someone is drawn to me. I honestly don't know who that person is. Thanks for the reading
>>
Question to scryers: a lot of people ask the same query. when people do future partner readings do you ever see the same guy/girl?
>>
>>18131815
I have; it's fairly common for me, actually.
>>
>>18131818
Are they doing different things every time? Do you see the querent with them?
>>
>>18131815
>>18131818
Oh wait, did you mean with different querents? No, not at all. I meant that I end up doing the reading multiple times for the same querent and see the same person. A friend of mine asked me for that scry twice in the span of a few months, and I saw the same girl and place both times.
>>
>>18131831
Do you ever do the reading for yourself if you are single?

Is there a difference if you focus on the next opportunity versus their actual future partner?
>>
>>18131830
>Are they doing different things every time?
I've done so many of these that I lose track of specifics. Also, there is often a tradeoff in detail between appearance and activity.

>Do you see the querent with them?
Sometimes

>>18131865
>Do you ever do the reading for yourself if you are single?
I don't really trust myself to read for myself, but everyone else fucks this up (read: 100% failure rate, even among the best scryers) when they try to do it for me, so it's fairly pointless. Then again, I would say my experiment proves that it's pointless for anyone to ask for this at all; it's just an easy way for me to get a reading via trade.

>Is there a difference if you focus on the next opportunity versus their actual future partner?
The reading always shows opportunity because nothing is written in stone. What defines opportunity is a matter of debate, and that gets into why I find these pointless.
>>
>>18131815
yea what if you see yourself as the next bf/gf kek
>>
I'm going to be doing a few more Rune readings tonight. I just got home from work Dears, so please give me a few to relax!

I do have a query myself!

Should i contact him or is he going to contact me (tonight /tomorrow )

What i would need from you is: Gender, Age, Chinese Zodiac, Query. If you want to give me a bit more (like greek or celtic zodiac ) as well, that would be great. As to avoid confusion.

Thank you and thank you to who reads my query!
>>
>>18131885
Want to trade? I read the tarot :^)
>>
>>18131893
Male
Horse
I would like to get a career reading, please.
>>
>>18131893
Male
Monkey
What's going to happen to me in the near future.
>>
>>18131893
Male
Aquarius
What are her intentions towards me?
>>
>>18131898
õ_o

If you're serious, then sure, why not. What kind of queries do you read well?
>>
>>18131893
Male
Capricorn
So will i succeed in this new thing and does this help me to achieve my goal?
>>
>>18131893
Male
Ram
Virgo
How is she taking her secret being revealed?
>>
>>18131893
>Male
>18
>Tiger
>Celtic sign is the Snake

Did I handle things with "The Egg" incorrectly?
Thanks!
>>
>>18131893
male
Pig
Love reading? A bit ashamed for doing this but real life has got me fucked up.
>>
>>18131921
I enjoy reading future bf gfs
>>
File: failchicken.png (30KB, 422x363px) Image search: [Google]
failchicken.png
30KB, 422x363px
>>18131893
>Should i contact him or is he going to contact me (tonight /tomorrow )
I can work on that.

>Gender, Age, Chinese Zodiac, Query
Male, 29, Rabbit year, Cancer moonsign
Query: Do you see any action in lovelife? I'm thinking about calling a few girls, I just wanna know how well they would respond to my voice after years of hermitage?
>>
>>18131926
chinese zodiac im a dragon
celtic zodiac im a stag/deer and birch
>>
>>18131893
>Runr 09/15/16(Thu)19:2
Female
Rabbit
Who was I in my most recent past life
>>
>>18131956
The thing about /div/ is that I can never tell when people are serious or not.

If you are, have at it; I'm down for amusement. I'm a straight male.
>>
Oh man, i go to make some tea and i come back to all this. Alright. Patience Darlings! I will get to you all!

Thank you to the one who's reading my query!
>>
>>18131926
*16 of age
>>
>>18131893
Male
Rooster
Love reading
>>
>>18131956
Uh can i have one of those? Im a dude looking for a dudette
>>
>>18131956

i want to know about my future bf but i'm not good at tarot enough to give you a read in return. tfw
>>
>>18131975
I am serious. I get a story of a person from the cards that are there.

She is a very sweet, good natured women who likes to be kind and sympathetic to others or at the very least those close to her. She is good with working with other people. I am thinking she might have a job where she is helping others frequently like teaching or care taker. Her job is in a group setting. She might not want this job forever though because she is very family oriented. She might want to be a housewife later. These cards can imply that you'll knock her up and settle down with her too.

The cards are the empress, 3 of pentacles and the 10 of cups
>>
File: 20160915_194612.jpg (1MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
20160915_194612.jpg
1MB, 2560x1440px
>>18131959
Thank you ahead of time.
These are the runes that i drew for you. From what they are telling me is that you should call the one that always "got you". This one seems to be more understanding and has quite possibly been your confidante at some point. What boggles me is the Gar Rune. It usually symbolizes the unknown and that you shouldn't seek answers at this time. So, I'm going to say that a relationship with that one girl is up in the air.
>>
>>18132029
Oooohhhh, now I'm curious!
>>
>>18131893

Male
Aquarius

What does the future with her and I now look like?
>>
>>18131893
Ahhh, jeez, I'm sorry, I can't answer your query. I haven't done readings in months, and at the moment I'm not feeling in The Zone enough to attempt, if you get what I'm sayin'. I'd still appreciate if you could draw a couple runes for my query though? But it's really no sweat if you can't do it, thanks for just coming in to do readings. It's always awesome seeing someone do that.

Male
Tiger
Leo
Holly
Should I tell them that I like them?
>>
>>18132029
Hah, that sounds like a girl I'd like. Actually, that sounds like a girl I do like; she used to be a teacher.

I'm guessing you want to know your next boyfriend?
>>
File: 20160915_200106.jpg (1MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
20160915_200106.jpg
1MB, 2560x1440px
>>18131903
These are the runes that were drawn.
Are you thinking of partnering up with someone? Or are you already in a partnership? What the runes are telling me is that mistrust is already knocking and betrayal is just behind the door. If you want to succeed in your endeavor, you would have to not only play the game, but stand strong with your morals and focus. Put blinders on. Proverbial, of course.
>>
>>18131893
Would he be willing to make the compromises that I'd expect of him?
female/18
rabbit
>>
>>18132070
I want to know someones reaction when they learned the significant thing that I did over the summer. Like the conversation that took place/his thoughts.
>>
>>18131893
>Should i contact him or is he going to contact me (tonight /tomorrow )
Yes, contact him
>>
File: 20160915_200735.jpg (960KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
20160915_200735.jpg
960KB, 2560x1440px
>>18131907
Here you are! A new beginning is at hand, from what i can read it's about a living situation. Maybe a new spot? You're dealing with a very low self-esteem right now and as such, you're being impulsive in a way (i want to say spending?), get in touch with a family member. An uncle perhaps and just enjoy being with them. It will lift you up a bit and get you out of that funk.

For some reason, i feel very off on this one. Let me know please!
>>
>>18132087
I was hit with a wave of anxiety when I read this post; this is going to be difficult for me to read. I feel increasing amounts of stress, tightening of the upper back and shoulders. I see images of anxiety, the 9 of Swords, I see someone screaming...

He's not happy about it, but he's quiet about it. Whatever it is, it's stressing him out, but he's not really talking about it with anyone.

Something feels wrong, but I can't tell if it's over there or over here. If this doesn't make sense, I'll have one of my friends read for you.
>>
>>18131650
anyone?
>>
>>18132107
>A new beginning is at hand
Correct
>You're dealing with a very low self-esteem
Correct
>you're being impulsive in a way
Don't really know, I'm just letting things happen, don't really know what to do.
>i feel very off
off about what?
>>
>>18132119
For some reason I thought i was waaaaay wrong with your reading.
>>
File: 1449009619690.png (382KB, 599x535px) Image search: [Google]
1449009619690.png
382KB, 599x535px
>>18132032
Alright then... 9 cards spread:
>What may happen #1: 6 of Swords
Sail away? You may wanna ask for a small walk to your love interest and may get a positive answer.
>What may happen #2: 7 of Cups reversed
Mirrors and smoke. There's nothing wrong with being clear it says.
>What may happen #3: 7 of Swords
Don't get in a passive aggressive stance else you'll repel it
>What may happen if you were to stood still #1: King of Swords
Conqueror. Is he your boss or something? I see it as him moving towards to where ever he wants.
>What may happen if you were to stood still #2: 4 of Swords reversed
Hibernation. If late, he may not have time for that call. Don't take that personal. Try to meet up with friends.
>What may happen if you were to stood still #3: Knight of Wands
Yea, definitely he's from work. Make time to talk face to face too.
>Outcome if the change is made: The Devil reversed
Hot lust? I dunno if that's an affair or not, but this card talks about being trapped in a relationship or how grasping can shoo away potential partners. May be he'll seem to be as too enthusiasthic about it and it will cringe you away.
>Outcome if the change is not made: The Strength reversed
Oddly enough, this card is a good signal on love things but it says don't push boundaries too hard. It advices you to go out and meet people. Try a friendly meet up first to get to know him better I say.
>Something the querent need to know: The Tower
Wrath or lightning. An old habit or boundary ending. In this case it's someone's relationship?
>>
>>18132154
>Wadanohara
Just passing on through, but wanted to compliment ya on your fine ass motherfuckin' tastes.
>>
>>18132116
Im sorry but I don't get it I didn't do anything bad.
>>
>>18132176
Then it's on my end; my friend will read for you shortly.
>>
>>18132154
Both ended relationships. So, this all makes sense. He works in the same company as me. I'm more worried about being chosen over...

Thank you!
>>
>>18132179
Thank you for reading it regardless
>>
I'm going to have to take a break, my dog demands attention. She jumped up on a spread and is laying on everything.

I should be back shortly.
>>
>>18132087
I'm picking this up. Please give me just a few minutes to prep and start.
>>
>>18132195
I don't wish for thanks when I fuck up. It's strange, though; it seems like it should be easy enough. I think I'm just too stressed out myself. At any rate, stand by for the pinch-hitter to read you.
>>
>>18132073
thanks

>Put blinders on

lol at my second job i install window blinds. made me smile.
>>
>>18131956
what will my future gf be like? willl it even last long?
>>
File: 1287504647742.jpg (41KB, 816x1056px) Image search: [Google]
1287504647742.jpg
41KB, 816x1056px
>>18132032
>>18132181
>From what they are telling me is that you should call the one that always "got you".
I have a gf... (let's call her B) but it's through a friend, it's long distance and I don't think she gives a fuck about me, nor should she.
>confidante at some point
That's odd... then it's either #1 or #2.
#3 is newly started to show interest but I don't know.
>What boggles me is the Gar Rune. It usually symbolizes the unknown and that you shouldn't seek answers at this time.
Seeking stupid answers was what pushed #2 from me. Still embarassed by it... May be it signals to that.
>So, I'm going to say that a relationship with that one girl is up in the air.
I'll just call and learn then. Just being unemployed bores me to hell.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MV_3Dpw-BRY

>>18132162
Eh thanks

>>18132181
The both cards The Devil and The Strength even bein' reversed good for you. If you call early you may get a walk, if you don't then try a crowded meet up to know him better. What confused me was 7 of Swords also known as "Treachery" so I took a moment about planning an affair since The Devil appeared.
>>
>>18131525
Thank you for this. Sounds pretty right.
>>
I can do tarot. I'll answer questions. In the meantime i'm looking for a scryer.
>Age
>Gender
>Question
>>
>>18132235
Male
What does my love life look like?
>>
>>18132235
Male
What will happen if I confess?
>>
>>18132235
male
How do people percieve me at this new university?
>>
>>18131511
When I was reading the cards, I kind of put general categories on them with the order you listed. The first card could indeed be the present situation, meaning a project you're going through now isn't going right and lessening your hope about it working out. The cards could mean that right now, you should recieve advice soon that could turn your project around. The outcome category is also basically future to me, and the cards are saying your project is going to work out. It could definitely mean a new project, but I wouldn't give up hope on this current project yet!
(I ended up having to babysit my sister's kids, sorry for the wait. Hope you're still here!)
>>18131634
Not sure if you're the same person, but female and female
Wondering how my relationship with my mom is going to turn out
>>
>>18132248
Past:Emperor
Present:Queen of Pentacles
Future:Two of wands

Seems like someone may have your eye on you. But they're not prone to blind love. They can actually leave you if they choose to do so. Two of wands tells me that since she loves you but has a brain, you're worried about messing up. She might go for someone else?
>>
>>18132235
male
When am I gonna lose my virginity
>>
>>18132235
>scryer
I seem to have fucked up my last reading, but I don't know if that was a fluke, or I reacted poorly to the query, or I'm off my game.

If you want to take a chance, I can try again; I need your query and relevant genders.
>>
>>18132251
Past:10 of cups
Present: 7 of cups
Future:The emperor
Seems like whatever you are thinking might happen, you're being melodramatic and over thinking it. I think you'll be fine.
>>
>>18132235
Male

Was that one night during the summer somehow connected with spooky/paranormal/spiritual? If so, then what should I make of it?
>>
>>18132255
I see a sword thrust into the earth. From the hole in the ground pours a reddish liquid, followed by what appears to be flowers.

What this says to me is that the current source of pain will actually be a catalyst for a positive change in the relationship, but only after the bad effects have gotten out of the way and everything is let out.
>>
>>18132235
i wont mind giving you a one card read bro

Male

Will I be a successful doctor? like house from house md?
>>
>>18132254
Past:9 of cups
Present:Page of pentacles
Future: 10 of pentacles
I'm going to be guess that they think you're resourceful. Feel free to look up the cards.
Overall, not bad cards at all!
>>
>>18132235
Female
Will He and I be in a long lasting relationship and when?
>>
>>18132258

Well actually she left me a few days ago, but we ended it on better terms.
>>
>>18132267
Thank you.
>>
>>18132260
Past:4 of cups(R)
Present:9 of swords(R)
Future:8 of pents (R)
I don't think it'll be anytime soon. Look up the definition of the cards.(R means reversed by the way.)
>>
>>18132271
Thank you much!
>>
>>18132235
>>18131989
>>
>>18132261
I'm a male. I'm wondering if perhaps my change in approach for working on this is for the better. Also if i'd see results soon. The cards keep saying I will, but nothing seems apparent. So I KNOW i'll most likely be a successful but it's a matter of time and how much successful i'll be.
(For state of mind i've been working on this occult project for around 3-4 weeks a couple hours each or every other day.)
>>
>>18132286
FML!!!
>>
>>18132049
>>18132235
>>
>>18132283
>>18132281
>>18132298
Thanks for responding guys. Makes me feel good.
>>18132268
Past:Knight of swords.
Present: 6 of wands(R)
Future:3 of wands
Knight of swords suggests that you're jumping the gun a bit. Same with 6 of wands. Seems like overall it's nothing too paranormal. But it is strange.
>>
>>18132272
It's fine, I don't need cards. I need scrying. Thanks anyway.
Past:4 of swords(R)
Present:4 of cups(R)
Future:9 of swords(R)
Doesn't seem like it.
>>
>>18132308
no problem mate thanks for the reading
>>
>>18132308
Ahh, so it's more or less just strange than anything worthy of spook levels? It's somewhat hard to compare since my original thought was that some spirit may have tried to contact me after seeing some image.

Nevertheless, thank you for the reading! I appreciate it a lot!
>>
>>18132235
Male
How is my crush reacting now that her secret's been revealed?
>>
>>18132235
>>18131926
Could you please do this?
>>
>>18132278
Past:8 of wands
Present:2 of swords
Future:8 of pents(R)
Hmmm I don't know if it'll be long lasting, but even if it is. It'll probably better just to not do it.
>>
>>18132235
female
Where am I falling short in my relationship?
>>
>>18132235
male
what do the girls think of me? are they attracted?
>>
>>18132321
If you look at the cards it suggests you're overthinking things. So try to think about the opposite of what you have been thinking this whole time. I hope that helps you.
>>18132323
I try not to read how other feel without their permission, sorry.
>>18132324
Past:The Devil
Present:The Sun(R)
Future: The moon
You got interested in the new thing for the wrong reasons. You won't be successful.Think about your greed and primal urges, reflect on them and restrain yourself from being reckless.
>>
>>18132235

female
what does my love life look like for next year?
>>
>>18132297
I tried, but my head is too messy to read an occult query reliably right now. Sorry, but I'll have to owe you this one.
>>
>>18132326
Past:Knight of wands
Present:4 of pentacles(R)
Future:The Empress
Present card suggests you're being too greedy or restraining giving out your trust.
Even though not being in an uncomfortable situation is good, not doing it is stagnating your growth.
Empress suggests you should perhaps love them for who they are, or be more trusting and abundant in your love. That's what I got from the spread. Feel free to look them up yourself.
>>
>>18132327
Past:Strength
Present:3 of swords(R)
Future:10 of pentacles
Seems to look overall good. You seem approachable.
>>
>>18132339
The longer things span over, the more inaccurate they tend to be....
Past:Page of pents(R)
Present:9 of cups
Future:King of wands
Past suggests trouble.
Everything else, seems overall good for next year.
>>
>>18132218
Take your time
>>
>>18132345
You were doing me a favor anyway.
>>
>>18132235
Do you have time for one more reading?
Male
What is going to happen tomorrow with her?
>>
Male
What will my future wife be like? will we get along?
>>
>>18132376
Past:Ace of pentacles
Present:9 of swords(R)
Future:4 of swords
Whatever you're hoping for. It's not going to happen. You're going to feel bad and mope about it for awhile.
>>
>>18132364

oh, i just asked about next year because i didn't think anything would happen romance wise this year. thank you for the reading :)
>>
>>18132398
Well you seem to be correct because of the nature of the question. The past is actually your most closest card of relevance right now.
Thanks for saying thanks.
>>
>>18132087
>>18132218
>>18132365

You/significant thing: 7oC / The Star
His initial reaction: Ace of Swords + Knight of Wands
His thoughts: Justice + Queen of Wands
Overall reaction, current: Judgment + 7oP

From what I gather with the "you + significant thing", is that is was pertaining to you. You seem to have been lost in a life where reality was a little bit too much. Possibly poor decisions or not able to make them or maybe you were just a bit lost, emotionally. If this reads true, I would guess that this could be what pushed this person away from you? The work you did, it was about healing yourself and almost finding yourself again. Realizing that you didn't want to live like that anymore because of it pushing people away. I thought a little more on this and wanted to know if this person was an ex or a person of interest that you were a little too dependent on?
His initial reaction seems to be a little skeptical. He wants to believe but at the same time wants to seek out others for confirmation.
His thoughts are a bit similar to the initial but a little more in depth. He doesn't want to be involved emotionally while searching for the answers they need. He wants to make sure that he can invest them if he will receive them in return without a catch or a worry as if he will be hurt or let down, and he does have a lot to share. He will need time to sort out all of the sides presented.
>>
>>18132413
The current reaction/thoughts, seems to be playing out like a game of tug-of-war. He knows what he wants and feels and is ready with a decision on how to act accordingly. But, on the other side, he is not trying to rush into making a major decision that will have an impact in his life. He is at odds. He will continue to think everything through, and I assume will make contact with you once he knows.
With this reading, I'm a bit unsure if I'm even on point with your question. I do know that half way through, I had a thought about what you did and why. I pulled 2 more cards on the basis of if this change was created for yourself or for him. like a change that is superficial.
Page of swords + 3oP. I think it is a bit of both. You want to feel there is a change for the better but you could easily trip back into the false reality. You are being shown that you need to continuously fight and progress forward with the "wants and needs". I would even look for support to help in giving you the tools necessary to succeed. If you do not, you will fall back into an old routine and possibly lose this person.
>>
File: coffeeeeee.jpg (195KB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
coffeeeeee.jpg
195KB, 2000x1000px
>>18131699
Alright, I'll try.

I see many animalistic shapes happening. I see a racoon, an anteater, and an eagle. They melt into the shape of a skull. Something adventurous might happen soon. Don't be afraid, be prepared. So, yeah, I see you and L meeting again!

Might be doing some more cup readings, if someone else wants it. Gender, age and query plus the picture of your cup, feedback is appreciated, I need it.
>>
>>18132334
>>18132324
but will i succeed in my goal?
>>
>>18132484
thanks btw.
i knew this new thing was going to end bad
>>
>>18132413
>>18132418
You are extremely talented. Thank you so much for the reading, please let me know if you want one in return.
>>
>>18132463
Wow. Now, that's a reading I wasn't expecting at all. I'm almost spooked but excited at the same time. It's not every day I go on an adventure with someone I haven't seen for almost a year.

Thanks, man!
>>
>>18132463
if i rip up the tea bag does it count i dont have loose leaf
>>
>>18132348
That sounds about right, the whole trust thing. Restraining of trust in of itself is greedy when I'm expecting more in return than what I'm giving. I'm working on it.. Been having trouble though. Thanks for the reading.
>>
>>18132196
Still around?
>>
>>18132463
Do you do readings about ehm, crushes
>>
New Thread:
>>18132635
>>18132635
>>18132635
>>
>>18132518
Thank you and you're very welcome.
>>
>>18132571
>>18132632
responded in the new thread
>>
File: leavesfromthevine.jpg (39KB, 447x658px) Image search: [Google]
leavesfromthevine.jpg
39KB, 447x658px
>>18132463
>19
>female
>single
Will anything happen in my love life before next year? Sorry for shitty camera.
>>
>>18129432
tulpamancer here, my tulpa ever since shes become vocal has been very quiet around me and barely talks,does she have trust issues with me or is she just very shy?

Male
capricorn
>>
File: baldo.jpg (55KB, 478x800px) Image search: [Google]
baldo.jpg
55KB, 478x800px
>>18132741
lf you are brave. post phone number.
>>
>>18128209
/b/ please
>>
Is there a scryer here ? Thank you in advance
In return I can... Mmh, give you love ? Please
Thread posts: 417
Thread images: 40

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.