[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Strange Dreams

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: download (6).jpg (6KB, 189x267px) Image search: [Google]
download (6).jpg
6KB, 189x267px
/x/, I need your help. I dreamed of a strange museum/zoo of some sort with aged brownish yellow walls. There was a bunch of knick-knacks and strange paintings covering the walls, and everything is written in broken English making it very hard to understand anything. There were also wild animals in poorly managed enclosures (or none at all) allowing these animals to escape and walk around freely.
>>
It was run by a Korean family, the tour guide being the father of the family. There was a strong implication that he was a pedo, and would torture anyone that revealed the practices of the museum. He had even recruited teenagers and brainwashed them to conform to his own beliefs. After talking to one of the teens, she said her favorite way to torture is through dehydration. The museum even had a website, but the only way you could get in is if you answered strange questions about religion. The last thing the question sheet asked was for me to write a paragraph about meatloaf.

I remember dreaming of this place once before. Anyone else visit this place?
>>
Animals included:
Crabs
Panther
Cougar
Tropical birds
Male lion and 3 lion cubs
Killer whale
Poisonous spiders

Tell me I'm not just crazy
>>
>>18126185
I got some Judge Dee Haunted Monastery vibes as I read your description, OP. Are you a Chinese detective story fan?
>>
>>18126202
Nope, just someone creeped out
>>
>>18126185
Dream thread is here. >>18103393
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.